Bonus XP for playing a random Coop-Commander

Multiplayer Discussion
Hi all,

I think you should get 10% to max 25% bonus XP if you play a random Coop-Commander.
We get 25% Bonus XP if we play a random mission, why don´t we get extra XP for playing a random Coop-Commander also?
I mean it will still take several years until we will reach Level 1000, but this would make it a little bit easier for us.

Thanks&Regards,
Lukas
Agreed +1

Random Coop Commanders give the chance for the player to adapt to the Commander assigned to the player, but nothing more than that.
It should also give something rewarding, like more XP as Lukas said.
Many people play Coop because they want to level up, gain more XP.

Letting the A.I. choose a mission for you gives you more XP - Good
Letting the A.I. choose a Commander for you gives you NO XP - NOT GOOD

Playing random Commanders tests your adaptability but it gives you NO rewards, no XP... nothing.
Yes, when you are playing a Random Mission, so you need to adjust your commander and playstyle to the random selected mission, in return you get an extra 25% Bonus XP which is totally fine.
But when you are playing a random Commander where you also need to adjust your random selected commander to the missions you get nothing as reward.

As ZERGB said, playing a random Commander tests your adaptability but it gives you no rewards.

It would be really nice if playing a random Commander would give you the same Bonus XP (25%) as for playing a random Mission.