Co-op is already too easy

Multiplayer Discussion
Each new commander that comes out is just more easy-mode. For example, Tychus' units are extremely powerful by themselves even if they are a little pricey, and he requires literally zero macro (you can play him with about 5 APM). Then Zeratul comes along, I'm only level 7 with him but floating 5k+ minerals each game because his units (particularly the immortals) are OP and he gets all upgrades at the cybercore/robotics support for free. He should at least have to research them like the other commanders.

I'd like to see co-op made significantly more challenging. It's such a fun game mode that it would be a shame to lose it to easier- and easier-to-play commanders (which I'm guessing is simply to make sales). Add more macro/multitask and tough missions that aren't clunky (things like the void sliver mission).
They have to come up with a new mechanic for every new commander or else it would be a reskinned old one.
I agree to a degree.I have seen level 300+ people who hardly do anything with tychus/zera and I outkill them and almost complete the mission solo with someone like raynor for example(by my opinion the hardest commander to master) and other people who are so good that you just stop and admire how they play.
The problem is not with the commanders but with the variety of missions.
When you reach a certain number of games than you know the maps/enemy units exactly and you can abuse them however you like with ease.When you do a map over and over again it will become easy with every time.
the way to make coop more hard is to make new/harder maps and enemies.
Each new commander that comes out is just more easy-mode. [...]
I'd like to see co-op made significantly more challenging. It's such a fun game mode that it would be a shame to lose it to easier- and easier-to-play commanders (which I'm guessing is simply to make sales).

While i´m agreeing on the game getting too easy fast, it can still be quite shocking running in a mass-tempestspawn on tychus or Zeratul (anything with low unitcount). Increasing this further may cause their popularity plummeting.

I´d rather see some kind of prestiege system, giving a tool to reasset mastery, but giving a "golden gun" like in Overwatch in return. So Raynor gets shiny golden umojan marines for the cost of 90 Ascension. to clarify:

Player has 250 Ascension
Raynor gets Goldmarine and Goldmarauder: 250 - 90 - 90 = 70
new mastery points to desistribute: 70

this would give every player to counter the own powercreep
I'd like brutal be as difficult as brutal campaign: where you can't win with spamming 1 unit type and a-move, and need micro, use abilities and macro.

Even without masteries and level 15 it's too easy.

Coop is way too easy. Maybe add new difficulty, super-brutal.