Option to disable skins

Multiplayer Discussion
Dear Blizzard,
First off let me say I really like the skins and everything. Especially now that sc2 has gone free to play. It still needs to make some money and I especially like that we are also supporting the tournaments this way.

However with the addition of buildings skins in the game, I feel that the game has become more chaotic. For example I recently played a protoss who had only a few building skins unlocked, and looking upon a base with half of the normal skins and half of the new skins was just weird (and distracting). Now I know that I'm not the first to point this out, but I still want to give it a shot. So I would love it if we could get an option that would 'disable' skins so we'd just see the game with the original form.

Note: I haven't seen it in action yet so I'm not sure if it will be a problem. But with the new buildings it might be a problem to spot upgrades/unit's training on the new buildings. E.g. with the simulant roach skin it was almost impossible to spot if it had tunneling claws. However I know that this will patched soon if it turns out to be a problem.
Makes sense, players can use any skin but the enemy doesnot have to see it.