coop mission problem

Multiplayer Discussion
So i see, coop missions are to easy, or too hard, rarely even impossible to finish. I remember one. Last was possible, but only with friend. Some are balanced not easy and hard, but not to hard. But a lot of too easy mutations, which are boring.
I don't know what you're on about. I play on Brutal all the time, and as long as my partner is not a complete noob, it's no sweat
not all commanders can handle brutal, not all commanders can handle hard either. karax and zeratul is useful at defending in dead of night on hard and brutal. dehaka`s defenses is too slow.
Any commander is able to handle brutal normal coop game. However not mutations.
14/03/2019 20:51Posted by andreasasp
not all commanders can handle brutal, not all commanders can handle hard either. karax and zeratul is useful at defending in dead of night on hard and brutal. dehaka`s defenses is too slow.
That's almost completely wrong mate, actually all commanders can handle brutal difficulty.
14/03/2019 20:51Posted by andreasasp

Uh, Dehaka can almost handle Night 1 on his own if you level him up a bit during Day 1. Devour chokers, leap on infested, level 6 for scorching breath; have your ally make some units to get you out of trouble while you tech to something remotely useful.