New Co-Op ?

Multiplayer Discussion
When will we be seeing new co-op missions in Stracraft 2

If someone knows please let me know because I am very interested in the Co-op and I would like to see something new.
It takes a while between each generally, there is no new maps announced currently least but we can hope for more.
thank you for the reply
blizzard have only added 4 maps so far and those are malwarefare, scythe of amon, cradle of death and part and parcel. here is an idea that blizzard could try: allow custom co-op maps, that will allow players to develop their own maps.
21/01/2019 22:35Posted by Alekfire
When will we be seeing new co-op missions in Stracraft 2

If someone knows please let me know because I am very interested in the Co-op and I would like to see something new.

I think it will be your christmas gift at this rate.

Blizzard tend to wanna make players make the maps and not themselves since its too much effort.

Not that they can be bothered to correct the current bugs in co ops which currently exist.
14/03/2019 20:58Posted by andreasasp
blizzard have only added 4 maps so far and those are malwarefare, scythe of amon, cradle of death and part and parcel. here is an idea that blizzard could try: allow custom co-op maps, that will allow players to develop their own maps.

keep dreaming. :( :( :(

Tho your suggestion is awesome, but it arent going to happen, ever.