No Feats of Strength after Patch 4.8.4

StarCraft II General
I completed every campaign on brutal, got every campaign-achievement and completed every Nova mission and accompanying achievement. According to the Patch Notes for Patch 4.8.4 I should have gotten all Feats of Strength associated with this. Yet, they do not show up when I log into Starcraft II with installed Patch 4.8.4. I tried logging out and in, no change. I'm on the European server if that makes any difference.
it does not make a difference what server you are on but, progress is saved server side. you have different progress on different servers. if you completed the campaigns on different servers, they will apply to achievments on that server and not on the other one.
I was motivated to continue completing achievements by this patch and as soon as I got the first new achievement in the mission packs, I got the completion achievement for them. My actually completed campaigns are still missing the achievement.

Also tried to post this info over on US for better visibility (haven't seen that info over there yet), but it said I need to create an ingame character to post. Anyone who can, feel free to post it, it probably won't be seen here.
i have same situation as iago describe, anybody know what is going on? :c
11/04/2019 02:06Posted by nyrknaqre
as soon as I got the first new achievement in the mission packs, I got the completion achievement for them. My actually completed campaigns are still missing the achievement.

Exact same thing.. Got WoL,HotS and LotV at 100% and didnt get the feats. I was missing only 8 achievements on NCO and when i got 2 more (Indestructerable and Less is More) i got "Remember,November"
I've also completed 100% on WOL campaign some time ago, all missions brutal, didn't get the FOS "Give me liberty".
Anyone knows if this bug is being looked into?
Thanks
dint get any at EU were i have 100% on all 4 campaigns...but i got 1 on US were i have 0 campaigns completed lol!!
Usually they'd say something along the lines of "please be patient, rewards are rolling out gradually and everyone will receive them, it just takes time for the system".
But getting achievements when you shouldn't be sounds like very bad coding xP
I think Blizzard has to resolve this problem. I have the same issue. The new banners are so badass and i want to get them. Blizzard, solve this problem please
There is currently an issue with the Feats of Strength and banner rewards that are newly added in Patch 4.8.4. We're already looking into the case, and working on a solution.

Our apologies for the trouble, and thank you for your understanding!