perfomance is terrible

Starcraft II Technical Support
No, i have +20 fps on overclock, without i have 20 fps...
Overclocking is not problem, if anything overclocking increase fps since game cannot take advantage of multiple cores.
https://wccftech.com/haswell-works-high-speed-ram-benchmarks-show-ddr31600-mhz/
I have only 50c.
you can try to add processAffinityMask=255 to the variables.txt file.
Why it already was using all cores. Problem is it doesn't utilize them fully it support multi-threading, but it can utilize only 1 core max others are barely toched, it doesn't support multi threading well and blizzard said you should untick 1 core from all it may cause problems LOL
processAffinityMask=255 makes the game use all cores. guess i should have told you what it did right away but, i was not thinking straight.
I know what it does and i said my game already used all cores, it does nothing. BEcause it can't utilize them properly anyways...
thought so. i know what you are.
25/04/2019 21:30Posted by IIIIIIIIIIII
I know this all, i already tried everything posted in this link, i read even that guide, pinned on forums and nothing had any effect whatsoever.
You mentioned going through all the steps in the guide, but from later posts you stated that you are not setting your Hardware back to factory default (continue to overclock). Please do make sure to go through all the steps listed thoroughly, and retest.

If that still does not help out, post your System Files so we can have a closer look into this. Please go through the steps listed here, and create both the MSInfo and DxDiag files. Post them on a page like Pastebin.com or share directly with us through OneDrive. Post the links here afterwards, so we can have a look.
16/05/2019 22:38Posted by andreasasp
thought so. i know what you are.

What does this even mean ?

I was last 2 years on default... Without overclock i have less fps. So it is obviously working. If i switch to default i have 20 fps in same replay - same situation, if i overclock and disable hyper-threading i have 40 min... Besides i have only 4.3ghz and only 50c in maximum load, and my cpu goes on 4.7ghz on air without problem on average. I can't overclock higher because my motherboard doesn't support overclocking. It can run on 2 cores automatically on 4.3 tho. Still get more fps like this, than on 7-8 cores with 4.1 ghz.

And from previous thread, i don't know where you got, that i was overlocking gpu, my gpu runs at 324mhz in game it is bottlenecked, there is no point in overlocking it, i never did that. I tried even setting up cpu dependend setting like shaders and physx to medium high and it increased gpu load, but i had lower fps than on lowest still..
And i created new only because it was unaswered like 2 weeks.

How do i invite you on one drive, i don't want to share msinfo and dxdiag publicly. It says i need to know email to share it only with specific person.
17/05/2019 18:24Posted by IIIIIIIIIIII
How do i invite you on one drive, i don't want to share msinfo and dxdiag publicly. It says i need to know email to share it only with specific person.
Unfortunately we cannot be emailed, or contacted privately here on the forum. If you want to have someone look into this privately, please contact support directly.

I only agree that for the game of this type the performance should be even better.