More Commander achievements

Multiplayer Discussion
Doesn't anyone feel that there are very few achievements for each Co-op commanders? There isn't enough variety.
Many people have suggested many ideas such as ''kill X units in Y amount of time'', or ''gather X resources...'', ''deal X damage....''

Perhaps make them more personalised or very specific, for example ' 'as Zagara, kill 500 units with Banelings only '' or ''make only ONE unit the entire mission as Swann'', ''use Scan 30 times in a single mission as Raynor''.

How about MAP ACHIEVEMENTS? Like, destroy ALL enemy buildings on Lock and Load, or destroy last 4 Void Shards WITHOUT destroying a single enemy building in Rifts to Korhal (this means focus fire the shards only with air units)... but I think that one wouldn't be too hard.

There is a post on reddit about some more ideas.
Here is the link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft2coop/comments/bdzn31/hypothetical_blizzard_adds_tier_2_achievements/

Your thoughts?
I think there are more than enough! I dont want to use all my spare time, just for completing achievements for Co-Op Commanders in Starcraft II! ;)
I agree we could see some more those sweet achievments to struggle with a friend to complete. Also could include something like "complete all brutal maps with all bonus objectives". Dunno, we have a lot of space to maneuver here.

BTW, your idea with destroying void shards without touching buildings just triggered me and I imagined how I just make scourge on Zag using all my supply to do it :D
14/05/2019 17:28Posted by Evrix
I agree we could see some more those sweet achievments to struggle with a friend to complete. Also could include something like "complete all brutal maps with all bonus objectives". Dunno, we have a lot of space to maneuver here.

BTW, your idea with destroying void shards without touching buildings just triggered me and I imagined how I just make scourge on Zag using all my supply to do it :D

Thanks.
Glad you like the idea.
I actually do that sometimes with Zagara... mass scourge and focus fire the void shards... works like a charm :D