Rearranging command card

StarCraft II General
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, so excuse me in advance if I put it in the wrong place.

Hello, I've recently been told it's not possible to rearrange the command card in this game like it is in Warcraft 3. One huge reason why I've not come around (even though I tried several times) is that the control layout is notably different. I can't grow comfortable with the default arrangement, I feel like I'm playing on a controller or a similar device that I'm not used to.

Would it be possible to add this feature to the game at this point? It's very important for me and a few of my friends who play RTS daily, because without a control layout we understand we can't really make it work. We keep making stupid mistakes like building the wrong units or buildings, even pressed the Detonate key [Z] on my Baneling group when I wanted to follow (Z is my move command in Warcraft 3). It's really frustrating to deal with this.

I don't know the implications this might have or if it's even possible to do right now, but I believe asking is worth a shot.

Thanks in advance.
it sounds to me like you are using simple command card. turn that off and you can see everything.
Ah... It got moved to General chat. I guess that means no hope.