Bring back old raven

Multiplayer Discussion
Tvz is unwinable you can be outplayingwhole game guy and just because you don't have raven and nothing to fight broodlord-viper-infestor you autolose. IT is so stupid.............
Thor and liberator doesn't really do jack !@#$....
So stupid protoss can mass op carriers 2 years and zerg is alowed parasitic bomb and fungal and terran no splash. Terran already had bad lategame even before raven nerf, now it is uplayable. %^-* cancer devs.......!!!!!!

IT IS COMPLETE AND UTERR JOKE, zerg massses bane and he have to right click which takes 1 apm to move his army, but if terran want to move his army, you have to resige all mines and tanks, or even liberators. Which takes 30 apm to reposition them again. Joke, if i only could a move all my units like zerg and banes are to strong, if zerg maxes on bannes it is unbetable, mines tanks maruders doesn't work. It is supplyless unit!!! Now zerg has extra 500 hp in his army which didn;t existested. And ghosts are useless , ultras will be mixes with banes and lings and ghost after 1, max 2 snipes die to bane ling and if you don't kill ultra and it survies and queen can heal up to 600 hp, even with nerf still heal think 500 hp and ghost run out of energy. In hots i never hard problem vs zerg lategame and before raven nerf i beat zerg lategame, even it was very difficult, now it is almost imposbile. YOu are playing with inferior units, which takes 10 x more skill to control yet and zerg have power full splash, one fungal you lose, or one parasitic bomb. Even seeker missle wasn't that imba, you could dodge it if you reacted, it has huge delay... So joke, i now lose every tvz if game goes to the lategame...

Zerg just go mass infestor with ultras and if even one fungle land all ghost potentialy could be dead, why terran have no splash with ghost, zerg have fungle and protoss storm. Even if you leave one infestor alive, you lose... And i want see what can snipe/emp all infestors with zergling and banes, you ghost can 1 max sniper or 1 emp defore death, ghost is so trash...
HE only a moves hydra bane ultra and press f for fungle and terran has to resige all mines libs each time he wants to move and micro ghost micro bio... Zerg can move ultra bane hydra with 1 click, but as terran you need resige again 12 liberators, respread 10 mines, contro lghosts, before you do that you will lose base and than he go back and you lose game, because you cna't afford lose basem or if he attacks your main. And broodlord- viper - infestor has no counter since raven is nerfed, he can kill 20 vikings instantly with parasitic bomb, but you can't evne intereference matrix corruptors anbd broodlord like wtf.
BOTH ZERG AND PROTOSS ARE INCREDIBLY BROKEN, tvz vs 4400 mmr feels harder than tvt 5600 and i win couple of these. IT is so broken.l..
TERRAN GM 27 ZERG 31 PROTOS 39........ TERRAN SO TRASH, TERRAN IS SKILL CAPED AROUND 5K MMR, UNLESS YOU MARU...

• Bring back old raven
    Nerf protoss economy.
    Remove swarmhosts and nerf parasitic bomb...