Mecha Ultralisk Recycle

Starcraft II Technical Support
i'm level 8 with Stetmann in CO-OP and it says I need to be Commander Level 5 to Recycle my Mecha Ultralisks, however it doesn't seem to work when i'm playing, please fix it.
Heya,

Thank you for reporting the bugs you find, and helping the developers improve the game for us all. This is not the right place to report bugs though, post any bugs you find on the dedicated bug reporting forum instead.

You do need to have logged into the Americas region before you can do that. Click on the box above the play button and select the Americas region. Login to the game and go through the steps to create a player profile. Once done, you can log into the Americas region forums to post your feedback.

Submissions posted there have the benefit of allowing a community discussion around high-impact bugs, which can occasionally help in prioritizing them. If you want to check on a bug, we also keep a list of known active issues at the top of that forum that all players can see.