BattleNet can't locate SC2

Starcraft II Technical Support
So today, when I turned on my BattleNet app, it says that SC2 is not installed (and it is). I go to locate game, select the correct folder and then the button Install Changes to update. I click update, and it says 'Something went wrong between our server and your client. Give it another shot.' an the Update button switches back to Install.

Is this something related to some kind of Maintenance which is not reported in the app itself? Or is it something related to my installation?
Got this eror just now as well.
If I locate the files manually the app crashes.

Yesterday it was ok

The error redirects to this link, whch does nothing:
https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/23637

Common Problems
Whoops! Looks like something broke. We'll try to fix it, so please try again later. Error Code: BLZBNTAGT000008FC

This error occurs when there is a critical, unrecoverable issue with your game client. To troubleshoot it, follow the steps below.

Windows
Mac

Update Flash in Internet Explorer, even if you normally use a different browser.
Disable or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.
Delete the Battle.net Tools folder to automatically rebuild outdated or corrupt files.
If the problem persists, uninstall and reinstall the game.

Think the flash advice is nonsense and outdated.
And I definitely dodnt do anything on my computer differently today and yesterday.
same here
Yup. Same here.
hope it will be fixed soon, same behaviour. Playing on twitch not so fun, plz fix it.
same
even manually starting sc2 exe from the folder doesnt hlp.
it just starts the bnet-app and there it says "install" like before

why is the bnet app a requirement anyway?
I'am effected too
Same here.
Same here, couldn't reinstall it neither. The installation just won't launch.
yep
same here!
Cant find starcraft 2 and heroes.
Its ok with destiny 2
Same here.
same
Same problem here,

I tried some things blizzard give us to maybe fix the problem, delete certain maps etc.
Nothing helped.
So i decided to uninstall the game from my computer.

Not possible!
So i quess we have to wait.

Draxxos
Hello, I have found a fix for it. You can log in through the use of the SC2 editor.

1. Launch Starcraft II Editor.exe. It will prompt you to log into your battle.net account with a small pop-up window.

2. Log into b.net. It should now load a blank map.

3 Press Ctrl-F9 or the run sc2 icon to "test" your blank map in sc2. Sc2 should now launch, load the blank map, and go straight to a "tied" menu screen.

4 Click quit on the 1st menu item (not quit to game). It should now take you to the default SC2 menu screen.
and you can start playing sc2.

Solution found on this old post and posted by BannedBunny: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/13593729559
+1
23/04/2019 20:27Posted by Twachs
Hello, I have found a fix for it. You can log in through the use of the SC2 editor.

1. Launch Starcraft II Editor.exe. It will prompt you to log into your battle.net account with a small pop-up window.

2. Log into b.net. It should now load a blank map.

3 Press Ctrl-F9 or the run sc2 icon to "test" your blank map in sc2. Sc2 should now launch, load the blank map, and go straight to a "tied" menu screen.

4 Click quit on the 1st menu item (not quit to game). It should now take you to the default SC2 menu screen.
and you can start playing sc2.

Solution found on this old post and posted by BannedBunny: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/13593729559

And what about the other games?
@Twachs THANKS!!!