BUG - Campaign Custom Hotkey Issue

Starcraft II Technical Support
For the past year now I have been having a pretty irritating bug that effects both the HOTS and WOL campaigns. I don't use grid or any basic hotkey set up and instead created my own custom hotkey set up.

It seems because of this that when I set certain keys to certain units or buildings, the keys will remain a different key and won't change. For example on the level "Enemy Within" on the HOTS campaign. The larva at the start will have its infest skill the same as the move button so both are "Q".

On this level there is also the Giant Ursadon that shares its leap skill with the move command, and then later on when you gain control of Niadra the spawn zergling button is linked to the move command too. I won't go on about it too much because there is a lot of other keys that are broken too but other ones of note are ones in the WOL campaign when I upgrade from the engineering bay or armoury it will switch buttons after I have upgrade stage 1 of certain upgrades. All of which wont register anyway so it totally breaks the key binds.

As you can maybe tell this sort of ruins the fun for me trying to play on brutal and with every update it seems to be adding more broken key binds to the game for me. I have looked back through the forums and have seen that as far back as 2012 other people have been having very similar problems as I am now which is very worrying.

I have been on the phone to tech support last week and the man on the phone said that is definitely a bug but said it will maybe be a while until it gets fixed if at all because it was "low priority". Maybe because it is from older content I'm not sure. He told me to post it on here to see if there is any other people that have the same problem in the past or present. I am very interested to know if anyone has ever suffered with this bug or still is? I hope I am not alone.

This was my first time doing a post on a forum ever so I hope this at least makes sense and I have described the problem adequately.

Thanks for reading.
Hey Damocles,

Thank you for reporting the bugs you find, the detailed write up, and through this helping the developers improve the game for us all. This is not the right place to report bugs though, post any bugs you find on the dedicated bug reporting forum instead.

You do need to have logged into the Americas region before you can do that. Click on the box above the play button and select the Americas region. Login to the game and go through the steps to create a player profile. Once done, you can log into the Americas region forums to post your feedback.

Submissions posted there have the benefit of allowing a community discussion around high-impact bugs, which can occasionally help in prioritizing them. If you want to check on a bug, we also keep a list of known active issues at the top of that forum that all players can see.

Thank you for the response and my apologies for posting this in the wrong place. Unfortunately this was not the only problem I had with my account. I have been on the phone with tech support before and also had an issue with posting on the bug forum. When I go to log on, I log in and it wont let me create new posts, stating that I am not logged in but I am when I look in my account section.

The man I spoke to on the phone said you were changing the Starcraft 2 forum servers to better ones over the past week, so I am not sure if that has happened yet, and is maybe why I am still having the same problem? For some reason I can now post in this section (I couldn't before) but I can't on the bug report forum. I am from the United Kingdom though but I play on the US servers because I have friends on there. I am not sure if that is why I am having problems?

Should I make a new ticket since I am having the same old forum issues? Would it also be possible for you to move this post to the bug forum because I am unable to? I am not sure what to do and any help with this would be very highly appreciated.

Thank you.
ok, that is a problem i know of. it means that your account is suspended from that zone.
Suspended yet I got no notification or have never posted on there before. Blizzard support also said nothing like that was on my account so I guess that's not true.