Co-op commander sales?

Multiplayer Discussion
Now i'm no cheapskate, but spending 20 bucks on a few commanders feels a bit... like i'm overdoing it. Are there any specific times when commanders are known to go on sale so i know what to look out for, like on a specific holiday or something? Or do they just randomly go on sale every now and again, or maybe even not at all?
I believe, I've seen couple times when some commanders received like 50% discount + several "free" commanders were given to you through twitch-prime subscription. I certainly remember receiving Fenix and Abathur for free and paying 50% less for Nova (though it was for a bundle, which included her mission pack). Can't say anything about specific timings of discounts sadly :(
14/05/2019 17:25Posted by Evrix
I believe, I've seen couple times when some commanders received like 50% discount + several "free" commanders were given to you through twitch-prime subscription. I certainly remember receiving Fenix and Abathur for free and paying 50% less for Nova (though it was for a bundle, which included her mission pack). Can't say anything about specific timings of discounts sadly :(

Ah i see, at least i know a little more. Thanks :)
15/05/2019 22:11Posted by Fransie
14/05/2019 17:25Posted by Evrix

Ah i see, at least i know a little more. Thanks :)

You can subscribe to Twitch Prime now and get Swann along with portraits, announcer. Vorazun Bundle would become available on May 29th.

Stukov was given to owners of StarCraft Remastered, but I'm not sure whether it was a pre-order bonus and no longer available. Fenix was given for free on StarCraft's 20th anniversary, I believe.