unlock all speed's

Campaign and Story
In SC1 regardless of difficulty all speeds are playable.

In this game I see hard enforces fast, and for the second two campaigns even on casual and normal you cannot use slowest.

I dont play multiplayer, I have no intention to, I am playing just for the campaign and maybe later AI skirmish, I dont care about been stressed on actions per minute etc. I just want to play at a nice pace against the AI and for story.

Not only that if you watch what happens on screen on the higher speeds, it genuinly feels like you watching something in fast forward, the speed isnt even natural, clearly designed for the esports stuff. Also clear visually by how fast in game clocks move, on normal e.g. in game clock one second is less than one second.
As long as you can't complete any achievements on those speeds, why not?
15/05/2019 12:36Posted by AlexOdhin
As long as you can't complete any achievements on those speeds, why not?

Would you consider it an offence if achievements would be still available. TBH, I feel most comfortable on max speed, but each to their own. IMO, if it concerns Co-op or campaign - it should be player's choice. It's not a cheat, simply a matter of comfort.

I could understand it for VS, especially ranked, but damn.
24/05/2019 13:32Posted by AlexZebol
Would you consider it an offence if achievements would be still available.

I didn't mean that. It's just that on lower speeds you'd need less reflexes and would have more time to think about how to do things. Achievements were thought on a certain speed, with certain reflexes and so on. For them to also work on lower speeds without players of the fixed speed not to feel cheated, they'd have to adjust the achievement system for the lower speeds as well.