7 games, dropped from 2...

Starcraft II Technical Support
So since 2 seasons the game became unplayable for me, random drops are destroying the fun of the game. Its extremely not fun when you play very long game and you getting dropped from almost won game.

My internet connection is perfectly fine, i did all the network troubleshooting you have there, i tried to repair game. Its all for nothing.

There is no other multiplayer game that have any problems with my connection. Please fix this, i want to play the game again and dont worry of being dropped.

I even tried to connect to different internet connection while "recconecting", and its not working.
Hey Peaceul,

You mentioned doing all the network troubleshooting steps and repairing the game files, can you just confirm that you have gone through all the steps listed in the Connection Troubleshooting Support Article?

If you have and that has not improved things, please run a WinMTR test. Start the test before starting StarCraft, and let it run until you drop/disconnect. Stop the test there, and post the results here.

can you just confirm that you have gone through all the steps listed in the Connection Troubleshooting Support Article?

I confirm that

If you have and that has not improved things, please run a WinMTR test

got it, i will do it and come back to you with results.