shared vision doesnt work

Custom Maps and Arcade
I did it exactly how it is here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20755607354
I am player 1 and players 2 game shared vision towards player 1.
And i have map initialization as event.
No idea why it doesn't work. I don't have vision of player 2 when testing document.

Also i want train marines for cost of 0. I went under unit -> barracks -> abilities -> train marine -> and there is already technology cost 0 minerals and it game it still requires 50. While i dont see any other fields that would change that. I will try maybe change bank and max supply than

EDIT:i was able to view whole map by using "revealer", but now i have problem increasing supply limit doesnt work. I am making unit test map, since there is noone updated left.
Even if i set it to 0 or 200, supply limit is still 12 wtf and yes i selected right player.
16/05/2019 18:54Posted by IIIIIIIIIIII
Also i want train marines for cost of 0.

Go to the Marine unit itself and in (Basic) Cost: Cost^ change the cost there directly.

No idea why it doesn't work. I don't have vision of player 2 when testing document.

Should work if Set Alliance Aspect is set to Turn player 2 Shared Vision On toward player 1.

Even if i set it to 0 or 200, supply limit is still 12 wtf and yes i selected right player.

If you want 200 supply to be available for the player then you could use the Trigger Modify Player Property (Real), just make sure to change the Supplies Limit to Supplies Made.
Supplies Limit is the maximal supply you can hypothetically get, Supplies Made is how much you got available.