This game has no problems and is completely balanced!

StarCraft II General
I think TvP, PvP and TvZ are great match-ups, mutas are nice, bulky units that are hard to kill, and Protoss are really challenging to play, and it's a good variation from the easy-to-play Zerg.
Only one problem though, I do think Marines should have a little bit longer range. I mean, in real life, Marines don't walk up in each other's faces and shoot, do they? No, they have long ranged weapons. I think they should have a range of 7.
That is all.
Hmmmmmmmmm
Agreed, terran is already too weak for competitive play.
Nice :)

Awaiting rage.

Meanwhile a random fact: in Command and Conquer games grenadiers used to have longer range than riflemen.
25/05/2011 14:26Posted by ViKing
and Protoss are really challenging to play

You lost me here.
and Protoss are really challenging to play

You lost me here.

Why? I'm only Bronze, I used to be in Copper, but they promoted me suddenly for some reason, I don't know why. I still have many friends in Copper league though.
25/05/2011 14:42Posted by ViKing

You lost me here.

Why? I'm only Bronze, I used to be in Copper, but they promoted me suddenly for some reason, I don't know why. I still have many friends in Copper league though.

Adun Toridas

Haven't you heart.. Copper is the new Diamond :)

For the Ancients!
25/05/2011 14:42Posted by ViKing

You lost me here.

looolmakesnosense, try harder.
call this trolling? you should look up my protoss needing help thread