Starcraft logic!

Gaming, Entertainment and Science
So apparently to starcraft logic! Yay!

Banshee the carpet bomber! is a single target hitter with no splash? :O
(if you have seen the campaign cinematics you know what I'm talking about)
DAMN they looked bad !@# there!

The modules of the interceptors are smaller then zealots. What only dwarf size protoss where remaining for hire? ehkem.... Aiur I mean.

And nydus worm gets 1v1'd by a drone :O
But still it looks so super bad $%^ and scary!

Infestors can fit 8 infested terran eggs with in him?
that is so Impossibruu! compared to the size of the eggs

Every unit has limitless armor, and endless energy (can run forever)

And why doesn't the protoss equip the zealots with some run and gun thingys?
What they ran out of budget?

A huge fat larvae can spit huge amounts of free goo that can hold gigantic battle cruisers in the air... Even the momma ship... That I really don't get....

Dudesk... it's a game, if they make the units too small you'll have problems clicking them. If they make them too big then the game wouldn't look like a RTS.
10/02/2012 19:11Posted by AlexOdhin
Dudesk... it's a game, if they make the units too small you'll have problems clicking them. If they make them too big then the game wouldn't look like a RTS.

Ohh really. Im quite aware of that :O

This thread was like merely ment for fun but if you want to be a debbie downer, sure go ahead..
Banshee the carpet bomber! is a single target hitter with no splash? :O
(if you have seen the campaign cinematics you know what I'm talking about)
DAMN they looked bad !@# there!

they have an upgrade in the campaign that deals splash damage.

10/02/2012 16:04Posted by OldManSocks
The modules of the interceptors are smaller then zealots. What only dwarf size protoss where remaining for hire? ehkem.... Aiur I mean.

interceptors have always been and will always be...unmanned. as in they are controlled without a pilot.

And nydus worm gets 1v1'd by a drone :O
But still it looks so super bad $%^ and scary!

http://wildflowers.jdcc.edu/Cow_Ant.JPG
this will 1v1 you

Infestors can fit 8 infested terran eggs with in him?
that is so Impossibruu! compared to the size of the eggs

ya know the eggs can be really small when inside the infestor, and grow rapidly though hormones when they are ejected?

And why doesn't the protoss equip the zealots with some run and gun thingys?
What they ran out of budget?

tradition.
12/02/2012 11:06Posted by Moonshadow
ya know the eggs can be really small when inside the infestor, and grow rapidly though hormones when they are ejected?

This is really too much of a cancer.
tradition.

No, no... Protoss are upping they're gear all the time ;)

they have an upgrade in the campaign that deals splash damage.

That doesn't matter.... Its probably harder to make a super accurate shooter that single target snipes rockets at tiny units, rather then just a big carpet bomb.

interceptors have always been and will always be...unmanned. as in they are controlled without a pilot.

I, I didn't know that.

this will 1v1 you

Nope.... Its not that fast and it can't fly. I could easily, bust a cap up its !@#
18/02/2012 22:32Posted by OldManSocks
No, no... Protoss are upping they're gear all the time ;)

so what do upgrades have to do with tradition?

That doesn't matter.... Its probably harder to make a super accurate shooter that single target snipes rockets at tiny units, rather then just a big carpet bomb.

F22 raptor.
google it out
Predator drone
google it out

we can do pin point accuracy on moving targets at this moment. What makes you think some super advanced humans can't?

Nope.... Its not that fast and it can't fly. I could easily, bust a cap up its !@#

if one crawls up your !@# you are as good as dead.
21/02/2012 17:29Posted by Moonshadow
if one crawls up your !@# you are as good as dead.

And If a six year old baby shoots me in the head? Does that mean if I meet a baby I am doomed?

21/02/2012 17:29Posted by Moonshadow
we can do pin point accuracy on moving targets at this moment. What makes you think some super advanced humans can't?

I dont know. Maybe cause the other thing is easier.
26/02/2012 21:48Posted by OldManSocks
And If a six year old baby shoots me in the head? Does that mean if I meet a baby I am doomed?

a 6 years old is not likely to have a gun around him all the time.
that ant has its venom all the time.

I dont know. Maybe cause the other thing is easier.

do you know why we use pin point accuracy in today's warfare instead of blindly bombing everything? Because there are some people out there that shouldn't get bombed..like...um...your own forces that might be nearby.
Wtf is this thread??

On the serious side:
The reason banshees dont carpet bomb is because they are small, have cloak and are light armored. If that did splash dmg it would be op. If blizzard had made the banshee look like a bomber (big, armored and slow) then it would have gotten splash.
starcraft 2 player logic:
the race i play is underpowered and requires a lot of skill to play
the race i have my best match up against is balanced and hard to play
the race i loose against is op broken and only retard noobs play it
starcraft 2 player logic:
the race i play is underpowered and requires a lot of skill to play
the race i have my best match up against is balanced and hard to play
the race i loose against is op broken and only retard noobs play it

ZOMG that is exactly how I feel!
Wtf is this thread??

On the serious side:
The reason banshees dont carpet bomb is because they are small, have cloak and are light armored. If that did splash dmg it would be op. If blizzard had made the banshee look like a bomber (big, armored and slow) then it would have gotten splash.

That is actually wrong... On the logical note big ships are faster then small ships...

What you never watch star wars!?!
a 6 years old is not likely to have a gun around him all the time.
that ant has its venom all the time.

An ant is not likely to crawl up me %$#"? In a upfront battle I step on him, fry it, cook it, enjoy it.

28/02/2012 11:48Posted by Moonshadow
do you know why we use pin point accuracy in today's warfare instead of blindly bombing everything? Because there are some people out there that shouldn't get bombed..like...um...your own forces that might be nearby.

Did you know there are fighter jets nowadays similarly sized to a banshee, that do carpet bombs the size of the "big bang" ?

They did it in the campaign. where the banshees had immense amount of firepower and the little upgrade there is not comparable. :D
Guy guys guys, the biggest problem is that Marines run faster than planes fly. What kind of super human can run 2-5 mach? (Future planes means faster planes)
Starcraft logic :)

How can a Colossus fit into the Robotics Bay? A huge skyscraper suddenly spawning from a little building?
Also some pretty pathetic nukes.
13/03/2012 18:46Posted by Jaxify
How can a Colossus fit into the Robotics Bay? A huge skyscraper suddenly spawning from a little building?

it can compress itself
13/03/2012 21:59Posted by Moonshadow
it can compress itself

Your puny attempts to make blizzard make sense makes me giggle.
05/05/2012 21:06Posted by OldManSocks
Your puny attempts to make blizzard make sense makes me giggle.

your failure of imagination makes me giggle.