Starcraft 2 tips & tricks

Multiplayer Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8
Hello, they sed there is an option to see players near you, where exactly is it?

Thx
Tip incoming:

You can leave the game if you play ZvT and Terran has to much teleportvacs.
To do this just hit F10+N
Saves you a lot of trouble
more than 80% of the tips and tricks are in this thread. Cool thnx.
I did not know you could use your opponent's Reactors/Tech Labs on your own buildings. That's actually quite cool.

Also, didn't know you could make critters explode XD
I will probably lose many a game exploding those little robots.
2013 WCS Season 2 Korea http://www.youtube.com/user/STARCRAFT2MASTERS?feature=watch
Pretty cool stuff here, many things i didn't know about
26/08/2010 11:43Posted by vic
* Shift+number adds the currently selected units to the control group.

26/08/2010 11:43Posted by vic
Sending your workers to gas tip : select 6 or more workers from your mineral line, then using shift+click remove portraits until you have exactly six. Right click on one of the geysers. Next remove 3 more portraits and send the remaining workers to the other geyser. To avoid losing any already-mined minerals after right clicking the geyser press C to return cargo. The worker will then automatically return to mine the geyser you clicked.

It's worth mentionning from the last quote that with the same technique, you can remove units in the control group. After you have clicked the portraits of the units you want to remove, do ctrl+number.
As zerg select some of your drones, and buy an extractor. It will send one of your drones that don't have any mineral
26/08/2010 11:43Posted by Groucha

Moving drop tip : to perform a moving drop, move your transport to a location, press D, and click on a transport. The transport will drop units below it while continuing to move. Do this for each transport. Useful for : baneling drops on a Terran bioball army, or for spreading your troops to avoid splash damage. Tutorial : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWjRvzrFpFo

Been playing this game on and off since its release, never knew this. Mind = blown
the fastest way to get a worker out at the start of the game is to hold the button for the worker (you need to make the hotkey for larva the same as drome for zerg) when the game is loading and immediately click on the cc/nexus/hatch when the game starts.
Is there a way to block people? I play a lot of starcraft 2 and there are people that always like a cannon rush, and when you have killed them, another team mate comes in with air transport and drops all marines on your base.

I like to play a game where there are no people doing this, while being rude. I know its possible to block the communication, but reporting people doesnt work.

I just want to block them so when i host a game, they are not allowed to join it.
Not in matchmaking obviously but you can always add people to your ignore list and host custom games and check to that ignore list.
Is this game hard or what? I mean, I tried the 3rd practise mode, and it was like really fast, and Zergs everywhere. I managed to hold them a bit, but then more came and I was like overrun. I dont like this game, because it is too fast paced. HS is better. I have certain cards and my turn I can think a bit. But in SC I need to like micromanage tons of stuff, the troops have no clue by themselves, and then there are Zergs amassing... And it is fast, like faster than normal. There is no time to think, no time to create a story of heroes. All I do is micromanage fast fast fast, build these things, I dont have time to look where to plot them, just plot, plot more, already need to build troops, everything, and set gathering points, for 8 barracks and factories and other stuff and put idle workers back to work and do other stuff, and scout and it is fast all the time and Zergs everywhere!!!
you can repair protoss units
Bring back Nostalrius the way it was!

https://www.change.org/p/mike-morhaime-legacy-server-among-world-of-warcraft-community
You can cast larva on minimap? Wow, I didnt even know that.
Want Medivac's to follow your army instead of picking them up?
A-Move them onto an army unit instead of right clicking!