You know you've played too much Starcraft 2 when...

StarCraft II General
The other day I had a conversation with a friend of mine about Starcraft 2 and I said that I didn't like playing SC2 in the evening/ night because I would have trouble putting myself to sleep because of the fast action-packed RTS it is. His reply was that you know you've played too much SC2 when you start having trouble sleeping. So that gave me the idea to start this thread:

Finish the sentence in the title of this post with anything that you can come up with, be it true or just fictional and funny.

I will do the kick-off:
You know when you've played too much Starcraft 2 when...
- you are having trouble sleeping.
- you say your own name and finish it with "is here" in a German accent when you get up in the morning.
- you start your e-mails with "gl hf" and end them with "gg".
- you call your dog a speedling.
- you call your mother in law a baneling.
- you call your boss an overlord.
- you call your energy drink a stim pack.
- you say "For the Swarm" / "For Aiur" when you give a toast.
- you say that you need to harvest some minerals when you're hungry.
I softcore rapped, much to my flatmates amusement, using only the Terran opening lines whilst doing the dishes earlier this week, but as I try tolive by the motto that "looking like a fool builds character", I'm not sure it's a bad thing.

I somehow never do these corny slips as replacing "food" with supply or minerals, or *@@* like that.
I met my best friend for lunch today, he looked like death warmed up. I asked him what was wrong, he told me that for the last 3 nights he's been dreaming about starcraft... I think that perhaps he's been playing too much :p

Also, you know you've been playing too much SC2 when you consider a baneling rush on next door to shut their screaming kids up (which I did this morning).
I compared a girl I know to Kate Lockwell....what an insult to Kate...lol
My gf is suffering from me. After an exciting game I sit down on the couch and start telling her about the previous game. Which tactics? what the opponent did, etc. Also, friends call me at 12am to discuss sc2 tactics. :(

Sorry I don't have an original "you know..." sentence.
I don't play to much.
You know you've played too much when you start making threads like this one.
You know you've been playing too much when you come up with multiple symptoms of playing too much.
When i make a cup of tea, i consider my build order now. Do i put the kettle on first, or get the cup out first? If i let my dog out for a wee first, he'll be complete just as my tea is properly brewed, so we can both move out and expand into the living room at the same time, and then block off our entrance with the door perfectly!
I was watching AvP and it reminded me of Starcraft2

You know you've played too much when:
-You mistake Predetor for the protoss.
-You mistake Alien for the Zerg.
-You mistake humans for humans.
I had one yesterday where I was cooking and there were three pots on the stove and I was working with all of them and just thinking to myself "damnit I need to work on my micro"
When you think of PvP as Protoss v Protoss, and not Player v Player anymore...
You know you've played to much when:
-You complain about mm as protoss on the forum

En Taro Tassadar
You know you've played too much SC II when:

- you go around saying "En Taro Adun" or "En Taro Tassadar" to people you know for greeting them.

- you use StarCraft expressions in everyday talk.

- you plan your day down to the second to "prove your microing skill"... :/

- you listen to StarCraft music when you drive your car to school/work.

- you have the fansite kit downloaded just for the avatars... (guilty myself)

- you have the game running at least once a day.

- you feel like you want to march around in a marine suit.

- you have the Predator and Dark Voice avatars.

- you have all the achievements in the game.

- you instantly think of Kerrigan when you see dreadlocks on women.

Just some I came up with.... :)
When i make a cup of tea, i consider my build order now. Do i put the kettle on first, or get the cup out first? If i let my dog out for a wee first, he'll be complete just as my tea is properly brewed, so we can both move out and expand into the living room at the same time, and then block off our entrance with the door perfectly!

you sir made me lol because this happend to me too :)
You know you have been playing too much as you sip your coffee, and realise it went stone cold 6 hours ago >.<
When you ask your wife to butter your biscuit ;)
When you start having weird ass dreams about drones fighting probes while you are evolving some new kind of broodlord that sortoff looks like leviathan but never stops growing aaaaaaaaaah
OK this thread is as old as... smth...

Anyway, while I was checking some of our websites for bugs, I've started spamming APM =_= Srsly, this is last drop.