we have divisions, why don't we have ENGLISH divisions?

StarCraft II General
Get so mad i wanna chew on a electric cable connected to a nuclear factory...

This WHOLE game i was telling this guy in game to help attacking... but nooooooooooo

he was GER so he didn't understand a word i said.

As said and confusing it is, I still don't understand how anybody in a modern country dont speak English.

My english is not perfect but i understand 99% of all the works i see or read -_- ...

I mean thy guy saw that we where getting attacked but still didn't help.

And then he call ME noob.

im off to end my life...

This WHOLE game i was telling this guy in game to help attacking... but nooooooooooo

he was GER so he didn't understand a word i said.

As said and confusing it is, I still don't understand how anybody in a modern country dont speak English.

My english is not perfect but i understand 99% of all the works i see or read -_- ...

I mean thy guy saw that we where getting attacked but still didn't help.

And then he call ME noob.

im off to end my life...

i understand your feeling

enlgish is not my native language but i know it s needed not just for gaming but for work as well....

As a matter of fact, you would'nt be irradiated if you would do that, but you would certainly die, yes :D

im off to end my life...

From a pragmatic point of view, why yours ? You seem a decent fellow, I'd hate to see you die.

As for the topic, I hear you man (or read, for that matter), this is the main reason I don't play in team leagues, since I don't have friends with a SC2 account and decent skill (custom map can only train you so far, but I digress). The chances to fall with a retard are far away from my comfort zone.
YHBT.
who are you, that you judge people not speaking english?
They buy a game in their language and are never forced to speak/write english, and thats quite a good thing. So if you want to blame, blame Blizzard for not taking care of the fact, that not everyone understand english ingame.

Such insolence, such arrogance ... cant express how bad your mental state is to expect EVERYONE to learn proper english.

in addition he was simply a bad player - you dont need to understand english to get the point, that your ally needs help.
who are you, that you judge people not speaking english?
They by a game in their language and are never forced to speak/write english, and thats quite a good thing. So if you want to blame, blame Blizzard for not taking care of the fact, that not everyone understand english ingame.

Such insolence, such arrogance ... cant express how bad your mental state is to expect EVERYONE to learn proper english.

in addition he was simply a bad player - you dont need to understand english to get the point, that your ally needs help.

Actually , our government does expect that from its citizens(Not the U.K).

Its not my fault the other European country's are inferior to ours.
It is well known that English is the accepted international language and if you decide to enter an online multiplayer battle you can expect the spoken language between players to be English as well.
There are about 100 million people in europe who have german as their native language. Then there are what .. 65 million people with english as their native language? Maybe you need to learn the basics of another language or two so you can start communicating with other people instead of demanding everyone else to adapt to your short comings.

You have the option to just buy an american account if you're that desperate for an english speaking community.
it doesnt annoy me that not every1 speaks english, but it annoys me when people spam the chat with german or anything else when clearly not every1 on the team speaks it
Thats the reason i chosed US servers many times for other games. I want everyone to know what im saying and vice versa. Last time i tested a free mmo (allods online) i started in the EU server and too often people didnt understand or were spamming the chat in all languages but english.

Im swedish, but a really dig a universal language so we can all speak and understand eachother no matter where we're from. Of course not everyone have the ability/possibility and some might be very young, but it can indeed be very annoying.
I understand you very well. My mother tounge is german, too, but I can't stand people not being able to speak proper english. We all know the situation when playing:
-hi
--hi
--from?
--poland
--me too

then they start speaking polish instead of english and youre like, well, arent we supposed to play together in a 3v3 ?
I pretty much play team games exclusively, and I don't think it has ever happened that I've been in a game where we couldn't agree on a plan somehow. Even with the rest of the team yapping away in another language.

I'd much rather see divisions based on maturity so I don't have to put up with arrogant tards on my team. (You know, the guy who always blames you for everything that goes wrong while telling you how pro he is even though he was the ones who amoved his voidrays into the ball of stimmed marines o_O)
I admit, nowadays everyone should learn english, and we get used to that in general everyone know at least a little english to express himself.
Also everyone has to accept that some never get the chance, or just dont want to learn english - no matter the reason.

Noone should exclude them from a game, they can buy in their own language, because they dont know english.
This mindset - espacially from native english folks - is just incredible ignorant and arrogant and the cause of many problems, even in this community.

but u are right, beeing left alone by an "ally" is quite annoying.
It is random team up, As far as i am concerned they can team you up with very easy AI.
Yea language barriers suck but I have to say that you simply have to deal with it. Most of the people you meet ingame understand the basics of english even if their grammar sucks and such, and that to be honest is enough.

Now granted if you wanna have an intelligent discussion it can suck something fierce but atleast you can communicate using the basics!
My mother tongue isn't English but in my opinion everyone should learn at least the very basics of English language in order to "survive" in today's world.

It doesn't matter even tough there's a huge amount of native French, Russia and German speakers because those languages don't have the status of "universal" language as English unofficially has. It is not written to be "the" language anywhere but it is tought in almost every country and people tend to assume other people to know it too, at least in some degree.

That is why I am not happy when a lot of German players just shout "Learn German" (most likely the only sentence they know in English) when some of my teammates have raged about their lack of English skills by saying "Learn English n000b". :D

Even though it upsets me when I get into a team of players with zero English skills, I can stand it, as long as they won't try to shoutspam to me in their own language. I'm also ok with two (or three) natives talking to each other in their own language as long as they talk to me in my native language or in English or in other language I know, if they happened to have something to say to me. If they leave me out entirely, it is annoying.
So, do I get this right... while some people want the regional restrictions removed, others want language specific divisions. :-p

More restrictions and less restrictions at the same time. :-)

If you don't want to get teamed up with people with poor skills, wether it's gameskills or language, find some friends to play team-matches with, and when your friends aren't around do 1v1.