So SC 2 in the UK...

Multiplayer Discussion
Anything happening here, I see Germany, Korea, USA of course, nothing in the UK?
All I know is they have a channel called: uk
We need BARCRAFT.

And not just in places like Newcastle. I mean, how many people actually live in Newcastle? We need some of this !@#$ in the south!!!
Im from Newcastle and tbh who gives a !@#$ about the south (most assuredly not me)?
All the good stuff happens up here e.g. best nightlife etc :)
Haha, Nice one frozen.
You want a BarCraft closer to where you live? Start your own damn Barcraft. How do you think the Newcastle one started, one guy thought it would be cool and decided to book a bar for the night.

If nothing is happening in your area its because no one has bothered to do anything about it.
I know there isn't the same scene as there is in other European countries and that's sad, we have a lot of potential in the UK. It's a shame no one is willing to take the initiative them self instead of waiting for someone else to do it for them.

Good luck if you do decide to go ahead and arrange a Barcraft in your area, so far i have seen Newcastle, Manchester, Derby (I think) and London listed as having Barcrafts, it would be great for pro gaming to make more of a mainstream impact in the UK.
Anyone in Hertfordshire?
Im from Newcastle and tbh who gives a !@#$ about the south (most assuredly not me)?
All the good stuff happens up here e.g. best nightlife etc :)

U mad bro? Oh wait, did you think my comment was actually serious?

11/06/2012 15:12Posted by Justice
Haha, Nice one frozen.

Sense of humour much?
11/06/2012 16:21Posted by Spirit
U mad bro?

Why would I be mad? I live in the North not the South ;)
U mad bro?
id be pretty mad if i lived in the north tbh....