And a new suggestion 3v3 and 4v4...

StarCraft II General
Pls don't match teams that have 2 or more clan members with teams that have 4 different players. They already know each other and already have game plans. But 4 different player can't always play synchronized with a plan and this makes the players unhappy most of the times (once I have played with 4 opponents from one clan with my 3 different random team players and it wasn't fun). We already struggling with upper leaguge players because of missmatching and add clan members to this. I understand that this is a race of good playing and having good strategies, but players also want some rewards after this struggles.
11/01/2014 23:11Posted by adrian
We already struggling with upper leaguge players because of missmatching and add clan members to this.

Since you are match according to your teams MMR, and your MMR is affected by your teams win/loss performance, it should even out in the long run. There is no inherent advantage for arranged teams, because the matchmaking system compensates for it.
The problem is not MMR, the problem is playing with random teammates opposed to clan members knowing each other with known, synched and well played plan(s) between clan members. And sometimes (not so frequently) one of the clan members may be from upper league, but, again the main problem is not this. The problem is clan members. At least if there are two clan members in one team, the system can match with another two clan members for other team.
13/01/2014 21:37Posted by adrian
the problem is playing with random teammates opposed to clan members knowing each other with known, synched and well played plan(s) between clan members.

Please reread Medelfists comment.

12/01/2014 08:36Posted by Mendelfist
There is no inherent advantage for arranged teams, because the matchmaking system compensates for it.

You are facing an organised team who are worse than you are.
No I am not facing an organised team who are worse than we are. A couple of minutes ago, I just play a 4v4 with oppenents from same clan. And they are very very well organized, I am not saying that I am good player with a real apm and game thinking. But look at this game:
http://ggtracker.com/matches/4737817
Look for the Team 2 players: 3 Team Platinium and 1 Team Master. How can we play with this clan team? Ok,
There is no inherent advantage for arranged teams, because the matchmaking system compensates for it.
is true maybe but at the end a machine makes the decision. In my opinion, Blizzard should not do this with just one criteria...
it should even out in the long run.

^ This here is the problem. Although MMR should work in theory, in practice people often enter arranged teams and don't even finish their placements or don't play enough games for MMR to kick in. So the anomalies happen. It is possible to lose a lot in random team (my personal record was 17 consecutive losses) and still get matched vs teams with people who have 1v1 league one or two leagues above yours.

I think that a possible fix would be to take highest 1v1 leagues into account more aggressively when doing team matchmaking.
Well, some how they should solve the problem(s).
3v3 or 4v4 random team is just a coin toss anyway, if your lucky you win unlucky you lose. If you play RT 3v3 or 4v4 1/2 the time 1-3 players will be AFK, drunk or just utterly useless, whoever get's the least of those players, usually wins.
14/02/2014 22:13Posted by Strajder
it should even out in the long run.

^ This here is the problem. Although MMR should work in theory, in practice people often enter arranged teams and don't even finish their placements or don't play enough games for MMR to kick in. So the anomalies happen. It is possible to lose a lot in random team (my personal record was 17 consecutive losses) and still get matched vs teams with people who have 1v1 league one or two leagues above yours.

I think that a possible fix would be to take highest 1v1 leagues into account more aggressively when doing team matchmaking.

Well this problem begins to make me get bored of the game. 4 plats in one team, this is ridiculous.