Aggra / Grim Batol

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
11h Can't view Aggra characters on Armory Greetings! I've been trying to view my characters on the armory, especially since it was updated, but every time I try, I get the Error page (Something's Not Quite Right). At first, I thought it was because I was online on my main, but I can't see any of my alts either. I also tried seeing the armory for other characters from my guild/server and characters from other guilds/servers. I can see the armory pages from people from Grim Batol and other servers/guilds, but I can never see the pages for anyone from Aggra (whether they're on my guild or not). I also tried using different browsers, logging in and out but the result is always the same: I can view the armory for everyone...except characters from my server Aggra. Does anyone else have this problem? Is this a known issue? Does anyone know how to fix it?Fitzgeräld2 11h
2d <Metanoia> - Ravencrest. Looking for serious raiders <Metanoia> - Ravencrest - Alliance Introduction We are a group of older players who enjoy the game the most when we are pushing hard for Mythic boss kills whilst they are still relevant, unfortunately, we have been unable to find a guild that matches those ambitions/raids at the times we are able to raid. The Plan The aim is to have a solid roster of 20+ players who all want to get cutting edge pre-nerf in a drama free environment, and understand what is required in raids and outside to achieve that. Requirements • Age 18+ (will be reviewed case by case if not met) • Able to raid Weds/Thurs/Mon 22:00-01:00 (server-time) • 100% attendance barring unforeseen circumstances or reasonable notice. • Able to speak English and have a working mic you can use • Always prepared for raids, food/flask/pots/runes • Able to take constructive criticism and feedback. • Preferably have provable experience in raiding at a high end (will be reviewed case by case) • Able to commit the time required to min/max (and expect the same of others) • In depth knowledge of class and upcoming changes. • Able to read/watch/listen to raid tactics and have a thorough understanding of the boss and mechanics before stepping into any raid. • The mindset that loot is a means to an end and the “teams” progress > personal logs. • Mechanically strong The mentality of the guild may seem strict but this is because we would prefer not to have our or your time wasted if you are not prepared to commit. (if you do not meet 1 of the requirements then still feel free to submit an application form, if you are not prepared to meet 1 of the requirements then this is likely not the place for you) Classes/Roles Required Currently, we are in need of 3 Healers (preferably not shaman mains), and Ranged + Melee DPS. It is possible we have a tank spot open for outstanding candidates. What we will offer you A serious, drama-free raiding environment, with players that will commit to putting in the required time and effort. • Cutting Edge on every raid, anything less is failure • Eventually, raiding flasks/pots/feasts • Committed, consistent, and experienced leadership • High standards expected of everyone equally, no exceptions. • Researched and prepared raid leading If this is of interest to you and you want to apply visit: http://www.metanoia-eu.shivtr.com/ If you would like some more information, add mellowz#2407, zime#21104, entail#2216, AuQia#2343, InSAne#23753Pollitburo0 2d
4d Hypothermia(A)@Ravencrest, 3/3M+10/10M Norwegian guild! In order to comply to the forum guidelines the following post will be in English. but please note that we are interested in Norwegian people only. Hypothermia was created September 2013. The roster consisted of a mix of good friends who had played together since Vanilla, and some new faces. Our goal was to have good progress, while having fun doing it. Three years later, that is exactly what we've had. We have managed to establish ourselves as a successfull single-nationality guild, we were the leading all-norwegian guild in Highmaul and BRF, and also the first to get 7/7M in Emerald Nightmare. In NH we were hit by roster issues as a group of friends quit the game within a few days of each other, however, we persevered and ended up grabbing #2 for Norwegian guilds. With the release of Legion we have seen some new faces join our ranks and we now consist of people from all over the country. Our guild also put emphasis on the social part of gaming and for the last 4 easter vacations we have hosted a week of guild-LAN at one of our guild master's house. We were happy to see that almost our whole roster joined the party! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ About our raids: We are currently raiding three days a week. - Wednesday 19:30-23.30 - Thursday 19:30-23:30 - Monday 19:30-23.30 We never extend beyond this schedule We use Loot Council to distribute loot. This ensures the guild progression over single-player progression. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Recruitment: We are currently recruiting for TOS progression, and as such, we might be more lenient to accept classes outside the ones listed below! We are currently looking for: Melee dps: Might have room for DH, Rogue or WW monk, possible also a warrior/DK, depending on rerolls Ranged dps: Open for most except Hunters! a Mage and SP would be ace! Tanks: Closed Healer: Closed Don't be afraid to leave an apply even if your class is not listed here. Exceptional players with something to offer are always welcome to apply regardless of current needs. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Requirements: - A working microphone and Teamspeak 3. - Good knowledge of your class/spec - Age 18+ - Preferably (not required) experience on par with our current progress. - Good artifact progress! - no specific ilvl is required at the moment, but we will not boost your character ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you want to be a part of one of the most successful Norwegian raiding communities there is, please contact one of the officers in-game: Deadeyez, Shikamaru or Sheiila, with their respective battle-tags teekay#2300, shikamaru#2938 or Guden#2360 with any questions you may have. I will not be checking this post outside updating progress or recruitment, so please add one of us in-game! :) Best Regards Thomas / Deadeyez - Hypothermia officer teamDeadeyez8 4d
6d Any Incoming FCM? Hi, Does anyone know if there is any Incoming FCM to AGGRA? It would be nice since there are a lot of Portuguese people spread out at various realms, and would help fix (or not) the population on aggra. PS: Would someone be interested in that? just trying to understand if there was enough people to ask blizz to do it. Regards, NunoNunopt0 6d
15 May Mythic+ boosts We are a group formed of expirienced players (keystone masters and mythic raiders) offering a range of boosts for ingame gold listed down below. Boosts are avaliable on a daily basis, after noon (from 3:00 PM). Exact time of a day will be known after mutual agreement. Atm, we are boosting only on Ravencrest EU and Grim Batol EU. * Karazhan - 80k * Karazhan Nightbane - 160k * Mythic Normal 9/10 - 100k * Mythic Normal 10/10 - 160k * Mythic 2-9 (single run) - 40k * Mythic +10 in time (ur key) - 170k * Mythic +10 in time (our key) - 250k * Mythic KEY BOOST PACKAGE 0-10 - 300k For more info feel free to add us on your friends list with these Btags: Kic#2926 (Grim Batol) or Waginas#2966 (Ravencrest)Kic0 15 May
13 May Looking for Guild 890 Holy paladin IM looking for a guild in grim batol for horde and i am always available. i and of spec dps and new dh, hunter alt.Dredare0 13 May
11 May Norwegian Mythic Guild [Justify] Recruiting! (Alliance) Alliance Guilden <Justify> på [Grim Batol] søker flere norske(svenske) spillere til vår Mythic(6/10) progresjons gruppe. Justify er en vanilla raiding guild, med et sterkt Mythic Core team for Legion.. Vårt mythic team har et stort potensiale, som vi er svært fornøyd med, men som trenger og utvides med enda flere supre spillere for ytterligere fremgang i Legion mythic raids. Vi raider Onsdager og søndager 19:15-23:00 Før du kontakter oss, anbefaler vi deg og lese våre regler (linket under) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cwieWFTJfveCl3srT0sX9aBPUwAvaFhlSPzRD6RluCk/edit Følgelig klasser er å foretrekke Ranged DPS: Meele DPS: Eksepsjonelle spillere av alle klasser vurderes også! Vi ser helst at du har: • 890+ ilvl utsyrsnivå • At du er godt over 18 år. • Disiplinert. • Har headsett med mikrofon! • Har gode logs og vise til. • Mulighet for minst 75% raid attendance. Vi tilbyr: • En mulighet til og bli med i en hurtig voksende Core Raider gruppe. • En strukturert og god Guild, med god ledelse og rettferdig loot fordeling igjennom EPGP DKP • En sosial og artig Guild som gjennomfører årlige sosiale arrangement både online og IRL! • En voksen og moden guild med medlemmer spredt fra 25 til 40 år • Heidundrane gøy på discord med folk online fra morgen til kveld! • Ukelige +15 M+ guildgrupper! Kontakt meg (Archen) i online whisper, pm her på face, eller B-tag : Archen#2100 evt: mail cryzter@yahoo.comArchen2 11 May
10 May Where is Forward?! Remember the good times where Forward would slaughter you afk in HFC entrance, or getting ready for raid? The world boss not even 10 noobs could 1v10. I have yet to die once to this guy even tho there has been countless times where I could've encountered him, has the Legacy of the Forward died out? After just one Tier ? Mostly troll, but I do miss the gray screen he gave me and my guild Cheers Forward, you'll barely be missed ;)Emô7 10 May
04 May EX top 100 raider LF 2 days raiding guild Hi guys, I won't go into too much detail but here goes.. I have currently cleared 4/10 M which I did about a month back now as resto/guardian druid (Also RAID LEADER) but the guild has slowly lost leadership so I have decided to hit TOS from a different angle.. I have rerolled to Hunter.. Woo I am looking for a guild who will take me in as a hot prospect while im gearing. The guild must be aiming to clear content while only raiding 2 nights a week! In Wrath I was RL of a guild which was competing at the top where I personally ranked top 10 on all bosses in Icecrown as elemental shaman, so I am no stranger to competition for DPS and getting the most out if my character. Add me on Bnet if you wish to know anymore details Liam#2176 GeralltGerallt0 04 May
04 May Post deletedGerallt0 04 May
02 May [A] LF Pre-Cataclysm Leatherworker I am looking for a leatherworker with the recipes for Mongoose Boots and Living Breastplate. These used to drop in Dire Maul before Cataclysm. I have the materials required and am willing to negotiate a fee.Firecat0 02 May
02 May [A] LF Pre-Cataclysm Leatherworker I am looking for a leatherworker with the recipes for Mongoose Boots and Living Breastplate. These recipes used to drop in Dire Maul before cataclysm. I already have the materials required.Firecat0 02 May
02 May [A] 70 Twink Guild LF More! <<Flip Out Like a Ninja>> is a newly formed level 70 alliance twink guild on Ragnaros looking for casual but motivated players to join us! We have completed all the BC Heroics and Karazhan and are in need of more raiders to help us complete the 25m raids. Our guild prefers that anyone willing to join starts afresh on Ragnaros as to ensure that everyone has an equal start and to keep it a challenge. Once level 70, heirlooms are not allowed in raids and the purchase of gear (above item level 115) is forbidden. Also, death knights and monks are not allowed, same for the races of pandas and worgens. We are currently in need of more DPS and Healers. If you are interested or have any questions about us, either check our guild site (still under progress): http://flipoutlikeaninja.enjin.com or contact us at: via Battletag: stangmar#1658 or stawle#2191 via ingame: Falkorage or DraikosmomFalkorage2 02 May
30 Apr (A) Wicked-Grim Batol Looking For Players <Wicked> 10/10 HC. Raid days Thurs/Sun 19:30. Seeking more friendly and partly casual players (preferrably dps) to bolster our ranks. We are now looking to progress through mythic raid content. If you are a happy person, /w for a chat. The whole concept of Wicked is having a fun and friendly environment. We believe we are capable and we don't enjoy being stuck farming heroic content when we can push better. A good remedy for a casual guild's boredom is pushing mythic content regardless of how painful that content may seem. We are not a hardcore mythic raiding guild, we have no intentions to make a name for ourselves or whatever life leeching approach to any game anyone might have. We just like to have fun and spend time with each other. Yet, the lack of an activity towards the end of a patch is something we would like to avoid. We are perfectly fine dying while trying to do harder content and perfectly satisfied with just a few bosses, as long as we have something to keep us busy until Tomb of Sargeras. How much we progress meanwhile is, of course, entirely up to our players. So if you are a generally happy person, join us. We need more players to do mythic content. Whisper me or any member of Wicked in the game for a warm and fuzzy chat.Vendrigoth0 30 Apr
28 Apr <Ordo Draconum> Casual Raiding/Social Guild Recruiting [Order of the Dragon] (10/10 Hc Core Team) is looking for experienced players to join our raiding ranks. Raiding Wednesdays 8:10-11:30 pm. Personal Loot. Voice Discord. Socials are welcome too ;D Whisper Ursegor or Mordanta for invite.Ursegor0 28 Apr
26 Apr LF Casual Raiding/Social guild Grim Batol Horde LF Casual Raiding/Social guild Grim Batol HordeZalira0 26 Apr
22 Apr <Excentric>(since 2008) Recruitment <Excentric>(since 2008) is a international social guild that aims for PVE content.Our goal is to have a good time while progressing threw the new content. We are looking for more players for our raiding team to progress in Mythic content. We raid 3 days a week (Wen-Thu-Mon) 20.15-23.00 ST. So far we cleared everything in Heroic/Normal on every patch but we need more players for Mythic progress (4/7 EN Mythic and 1/10 Nighthold Mythic) Ranged Dps would be prefered for Mythic content but every exceptional player can be added to our team . For more info whisper Amadryada(Magosgr#2754) or Shaolee or Gameaddict (Site: http://excentric.wowalliances.com/)Amadryada0 22 Apr
18 Apr [H] Ink - 2/10 M recruiting! Who we are: Ink are a new guild founded a month after the release of legion. We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild consisting of former hardcore raiders and social newcomers ready to learn. We are currently on Ragnaros! What is expected of raiders? To be prepared in both general and role specific tactics for fights prior to raids. Gem and enchant all gear available. To be continuously motivated to improve and better themselves as a player and member of the team. Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday (Occasionally carry out alt runs on Sunday) Raid time: 22:00 - 1:00 Realm time Current recruitment needs: Ranged dps: Balance Druid, BM/MM Hunter, Frost/Fire Mage Melee dps: Windwalker Monk Tank: Guardian Druid, Protection Paladin, Brewmaster Monk Healer: Holy Paladin Exceptional players are always considered even if your class isn't listed on our recruitment list! Contacts: [GM] Zime#21104, [Council] Wigglles#2584, Munazaga#2776Rampager1 18 Apr
07 Apr <H> Paradox a Recrutar Guild Paradox (Horde) Aggra encontra-se neste momento a recrutar DPSers (preferencialmente ranged) para preencher o nosso coregroup de raiders. Somos uma guild constituida por jogadores que já jogam desde o vanilla em que alguns já foram hardcore raiders, tendo neste momento uma media de idades que rondará os 28-30 anos. Não somos de todo uma guild Hardcore nem o pretendemos, pelo que nos consideramos casuais, apenas querendo ser uma guild onde podemos relaxar depois de um dia de trabalho onde podemos encontrar um grupo de amigos e ver o content do jogo. Raidamos às Quartas/Quintas/Segundas das 22.00 às 24:00 (Hora PT) e temos neste momento um core fixo de 21-22 jogadores pelo que pretendemos aumentar este numero para os 24-25 daí estarmos a abrir o recrutamento para prosseguirmos com as raids em Mythic Nighthold com alguma diversidade a nivel de roster A nivel de progresso temos neste momento 3/10M em NightHold. Caso estejam interessados e/ou pretendam mais informações poderão enviar-me mensagem pelo facebook, ou então contactar os chars Arminius / Melgoth / Nelinha ingame. Como já referi qualquer duvida basta perguntarem! <English Version> PT Guild Recruting ;)Arminius0 07 Apr
03 Apr Raiding Guild <Entropy> Recruiting! <Entropy> (7/7M 10/10 HC) We are currently recruiting 1-2 healers and few dps for Nighthold M. Exceptional players are always considered. Raidtimes: Invites: 20.15 Tuesday: 20.30-23.00 Wednesday: 20.30-23.00 Sunday: 20.30-23.00 Who are we? Entropy is a mature raiding guild that has been around for over 7 years. We believe in a more laid back raid atmosphere but still be able to kill all the bosses in the current tier. If you want to be a part of a fun guild with good progress, do not hesitate to make an apply. What do we expect from you? - We use Discord for our raids, you should have it. - Be able to take and handle criticism. - You should have no problem with being benched for certain fights if needed. - We will NOT tolerate any kind of flaming against other raiders. Let a officer know, we will handle it outside raid in private. - The following addons is a must have: DBM, Angry Assignments, RCLootCouncil. - We expect you to know your class inside out and come prepared for our raids. This means pots, flasks, food. - Like stated above, invites are at 20.15. Be outside the raid. Do not stand around in Dalaran yelling for a summon. - Be aware of the environment. Do not stand in the fire! Unless we tell you to. - If we ask you to do a certain task, learn it, and do it. - We require high attendance from our trials. Show us that you deserve a Raider spot. - Sense of humor, we have it and you need it. Do not take us too serious outside raids. Or do, if you want. Got any questions? Feel free to whisper! GM: Étwo Officer: Jeica/Lilypad (jeica#2912) Officer: Sparklebaps Officer: Lipstiick/Ponylotion (bandarsaud#2289) Hope to hear from you soon! http://entropygrimbatol.enjin.comJeica0 03 Apr
25 Mar [H] Mox Super Casual Mox Recruiting 10/10 N 8/10 HC We are a Supercasual Multigaming community who has been active in wow since Vanilla. We are really chill, and put friendships and epic banter over world firsts. If you want a nice friendly raiding guild, who will not moan at you too much for being the worst but still wants some kind of pve progress hit us up. Applicants Must : Be English Speaking Over 18 years old Have Cool Transmog We do not have any : Druids, Deathknights, or Warlocks so those would be nice. But all cool people welcome. to apply go to www.moxguild.comDobsin20 25 Mar
24 Mar delete me .Yeepsipepsi1 24 Mar
23 Mar Herald Of The Titans Boost Runs (Horde&Alliance) Hello, Me and my team is boosting for Herald Of the Titans. We did many happy runs during Wod and happy to continue on Horde and start on Ally too. Details are as below. Please do not hesitate to contact me in game or via tag for more info. Battle tag : Laiyaaa#2606 Char:Aliné Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232) We are mostly available on Tuesdays but on request, it can be arranged for Sundays also. Timing is at 7pm by realm time but again, on request It may be changed too. Requirements: All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long as all items are below 226 ilvl, you can also use your heirlooms. Payment Details: Payments can be done in any realm; but for high population realms; price is 180K (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon) For any other realm; price will be 210K (may change on token price) We ask for 50K deposit when you book the spot; and the rest should be before the pull. Here some of the feedbacks we got from our happy customers :) Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727 Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728 Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715?page=2Körpé1 23 Mar
12 Mar [A] @Frostmane Daytime guild Who are we? <Night Legion> was formed as a very late night guild but due to the lack of decent players during those hours we decided to move to daytime. The guild is formed with the single goal of achieving high efficiency raiding with focused play during progression. We're always open for new applicants and will not take gear into consideration since we're recruiting the player, not the character. What we want from you: - You are able to understand both written and spoken english. - You are over 18 years of age. - You can raid 11:00-14:45 3 days a week. - You can take constructive criticism. - You don't need someone to hold your hand while raiding. What we can offer to you: - A good, relaxed but focused atmosphere while raiding and outside of raiding. - Chance of seeing all the content even if you have a late night job or whatever interferes with regular raidtimes. - Fair Loot Council based on attendence and performane. Raider-Trial-Alt-Social. - Drama free! Anything leading towards it will be dealt with right away by an Officer.Séphrya0 12 Mar
01 Mar WTS Guldan HC, +15 or higher keystone and Full HC NH. we are a team of an elite players than have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many night hold raids across all of our characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 or higher you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 900 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get from Mythic plus and a good chance on 885 or higher from the chests, every chest drops exactly 2 items and its random who gets those items from the 5 players , if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. Night Hold Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 890 loot or higher, up to 920. we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you if we can trade the items, since its going to be personal loot . 3-a very low chance to get Guldan [Felblaze Infernal] mount . -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Guldan heroic you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Night Hold heroic run you need about 2 hours. -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 or whisper me in game Vivicraftt-Draenor price: you can pay us on any realm. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 165k. -keystone +15 one chest in time is 245k. -keystone +15 2 chests is 365k. -Guldan heroic is 245k. -full night hold heroic is 700k. -9/10 heroic night hold is 500k.Vivicraftt0 01 Mar
27 Feb [H] [Chamber of Aspects] Noxa is recruiting! Who we are: Noxa are a new guild founded a month after the release of legion, we’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild consisting of former hardcore raiders and social newcomers ready to learn. Our progress: 3/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3H Trial of Valor 6/10H Nighthold What is expected of raiders? To be prepared in both general and role specific tactics for fights prior to raids. Gem and enchant all gear available. To be continuously motivated to improve and better themselves as a player and member of the team. Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday (Occasionally carry out alt runs on Sunday) Raid time: 22:00 - 1:00 Realm time Current recruitment needs: Hunter, Mage, Ele Shaman, Warlock, Shadow Priest Contacts: [GM] Zime#21104, [Council] Wigglles#2584, Munazaga#2776 Website http://www.noxa-eu.shivtr.com/Notevenklose2 27 Feb
27 Feb Raiding guild <Rejects> Recruiting! <Rejects> is a new guild on Grim Batol-EU looking for more raiders to join our ranks. Schedule: We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 19:00-22:00 every week. On Tuesdays we have non-mandatory fun stuff like alt-raids. What are we looking for? We are currently looking for more dps. Ranged dps is preferred but melee dps is also welcome. Feel free to try out as another role but know that our tanking and healing roles are filled at the moment. What do we expect from you? For progression raiding we expect that you show up on every raid with food and flasks ready to go (unless you have a good reason not to come of course). We also expect you to be able to come on discord with us in order for the whole raid to have an easier time with mechanics and hopefully have a bit of banter as well. We don’t expect you to have years of experience, but if you are a new player, just tell us. We can give you our experience we’ve learned over years of playing. Our goal: Our main goal is to aim high but have a chill progression getting there. For us there is no point in getting a kill if the road to it was filled with misery and frustration. How to contact us: You can either apply through our website if you’re interested or contact one of our officers if you’re unsure and have any questions. Website: http://rejects.wowalliances.com/ Officers Battletag: Zorach#2856, Kobaloi#2130, Yourfather#2771, Snackish#2543Polyzor0 27 Feb
26 Feb WTB Gul`dan kill, any difficulty Is anyone on GB selling gul`dan kills?` because i`m a lazy sob, mostly, and have more gold than timeHolyispro1 26 Feb
26 Feb Once Again (Late-evening Raid) Kazzak Horde Hello! O-A are a late night guild with steady progress and a mature friendly atmosphere. For more information please see below, or contact any member in game. Check out our website www.oaguild.com or add our officer team on btag. Adamski#2159 / Oneyota#2678 or me ( percy#2598 incase of no reply) Raid Time - Wednesday / Thursday / Monday 22:00 to 01:00 (server time) Stability. We originally formed in Wrath of the Litch King, some of our members still present and raiding today! Originally starting on sunstrider using the name Once and then changing to Conquest we was a solid raiding team. Although we have since changed server to Kazzak and name changed to Once Again our attitude towards Warcraft is still the same! With a passionate officer team and driven core we offer not only stability as a raid team, but also a guild you know puts its members first. Social. We strongly believe in friendships. Although our main priority is raiding we know to achieve our goals we need to work as a team. We have grown into not only a fun sociable guild, but a place all our members no matter rank feel involved. If not raiding or enjoying the other activities Warcraft has to offer, we can often be found playing many other games together or abusing the whatsapp group. Our guild consists of people from all over Europe ranging from various age groups. We feel we offer a diversity that keeps us all interesting and sociable. Raiding. Our primary target is to keep steady raiding. We offer focused, fun and stability in our raids. With a team that works hard to keep improving, learning and developing, We feel confident in being able to progress at a rate we all feel happy with. Members are encouraged to research, discuss and execute tactics to ensure we achieve our best in minimal raid time for the type of guild we are. Commitments. Commitment is a big part of our guild and although we expect all our members to attend all our raids, we understand that life exists outside of the game. We are a mature core with families, commitments and jobs. We understand real life commitments are more important, therefor we work together to ensure we all commit to raids as much as possible and cover each other. This ensures all members can log on knowing their precious time will not be wasted and we never cancel any raids! Trust. We have worked hard to ensure all our members feel welcome, can trust our team to do whats best, to understand we aim to be fair an open. We value our members opinions and encourage players to be open about what they want for the guild. What We Offer. - Stability as a guild and stable leadership. - Fun & Sociable atmosphere inside and outside of Warcarft. - Focused and driven progress raids. - Fair & Open leadership were opinions are valued. - Commitment to raiding but also were IRL commitments are understood. - A diverse community with people from all over Europe young and old(er).[/ul] What We Expect. - Players committed to Achieving the best attendance possible. - Focused attitude to raiding and character development. - Good understanding of raid mechanics and an ability to learn from mistakes. - Positive friendly attitude with an understanding to team play. - Working Microphone, teamspeak 3 and a great understanding of English. - Stable connection and computer. Interested? We are currently looking for any player that offers improvements to our team. Particularly a Boomkins, SP, Hunter, Lock and ele sham Currently starting work on our Mythic progress, we ideally would like people with similar progress. Feel free to drop an application at our site www.oaguild.com We welcome anyone to have a chat to discuss any questions about our guild. Any member will be more then happy to help or for detailed information please contact a guild officer. Adamski#2159 / Oneyota#2678Wessél1 26 Feb
26 Feb 3v3 BEST TUGA TEAM INC #RealPROject PVP 3v3 TEAM TUGA , HIGH RATING Boas pessoal , procuro 2 jogadores tugas para 3vs3 , quero formar uma team tuga com pessoal que curta fazer pvp , eu sou warlock destro ou affli em pvp , jogo um dos dois dependendo do setup , tenho 2.7k exp em 3v3 ja fui 3x glad 2x em cata e uma em WOD , nao procuro malta com grande exp , procuro sim pessoal que se acha confiante para levar a team a serio e que mesmo q tenha pouca exp , se ache com capacidade de aprendizagem que consiga ver os próprios erros e tente sempre melhorar jogo a pós jogo , no principio nao importa se jogamos a 1.8k ou a 2k nem as loss's k damos sejam,! muitas vezes iremos dar loss's de propósito para tentar novas estratégias , importante primeiro que tudo e saber tudo o que e melhor para a team conseguir mais tarde ser uma team de capacidades e conhecimento , isso e que faz a diferença de jogadores entre high rating e médio ou low rating, vejo muito bom player que podia mais e melhor não é por falta de muito interesse ou burrice ,,, quero jogadores com responsabilidade que dedique em combinado um tempo ao progresso da team, teremos dias e horas para ir fazer games , sera pelo menos 3 dias durante a semana 1hora de farm , mas sera necessario outros 2 dias com pelo menos 3 a 5 horas de game play apenas a fazer farm em 3v3, depois isto de dias e horas e falar entre a team final e ver o melhor para todos entre possibilidade e disponibilidade de cada 1 .Porque perguntaram muitos o porque de estas regras? , Bem eu tou pela primeira vez a tentar criar uma team tuga 3v3 quero ver se consigo em conjunto com pessoal com capacidades para pvp em 3v3 , criar uma high team tuga , nunca tivemos uma talvez a cima de 2.6/2.7k que eu saiba , raramente joguei com tugas em arena , sempre joguei arena com ppl de fora e consegui bons resultados , mas podia ser melhor , com jogadores dedicados com objectivos e honestos , o objectivo e permanecer a team durante season's , ate que consigamos um dia representar o nosso pais em grandes torneios de arena ou quem sabe ao mais alto patamar em arena , isto e para quem acha que consegue aprender e que queira o fazer com a team , nao me importo de jogar com ppl com 1.5k exp apenas . meter um jogador de 2.7k exp mas sem vontade sem objectivo sem acreditar sem querer aprender , com mania e sem humildade e meter um 1.5k com tudo o que e necessário a nivel de objectivos vontade inteligência humilde e respeito , lado a lado sem duvida vou pegar o 1.5k . Sem praticar , sem trabalho e dedicação não fazemos nada na vida , e preciso dedicar tempo a tudo o que fazemos , isto e uma das situações para quem gosta , nao sera com 1 ou 2 dias a jogar meia dúzia de jogos que fazemos algo , isto e um projecto so meu com objectivo de um dia conseguir levar a team a competir ao mais alto nivel , eu acredito , caso nao consiga ou talvez também nao tenha capacidade para tal , irei eu mesmo sair mas mantendo a team seja dentro ou de fora , so os melhores podem realizar este objectivo , mas acredito que com a minha experiência consiga ajudar alguém com menos mas ainda assim aprender muito ainda com essa mesma pessoa . DEDICAÇÃO ESFORÇO VONTADE , E Um projecto para começar assim que reunir pessoas com setup viável , irei jogar com qualquer interessado irei principalmente ver em primeira mau , disponibilidade , vontade , personalidade da pessoa , capacidade de aprendizagem , mesmo com pouca habilidade no principio o que falei e o importante , como disse e para fazer uma high team tuga para levarmos o nosso pais ao mais alto nivel em pvp 3v3 no wow , nao e fácil ninguém disse que sim , o tempo e tudo o que e necessário Ninguém nasce ensinado , irei testar qualquer MP de pessoal que queira vir tentar fazer um sonho que muitos queriam realizar mas que por divergências não conseguem ou não têm tido muita sorte , quero malta com fácil capacidade de aprendizagem e responsável humilde , testarei em arena qualquer jogador se não for o que procuro sem nada contra e desejando muita sorte sempre, irei fazer replace , Aguardo por ti! Contacto Add: Outaworld#2984Haäzdÿ0 26 Feb
25 Feb RBG Portugueses! Boa tarde! Somos uma guild séria, exclusivamente de Portugueses e um grupo de gente que se entende bem! Adultos e responsáveis que sabem o que estão a fazer... Estou a organizar uma team de pessoal com mais de 2.2k Exp em RBG's! Preciso de pessoal dedicado, para fazer RBG's 3x por semana! São todos bem vindos desde que a Exp em RBG's seja pelo menos de 2k. Para já preciso de; Monk Mistweaver Druid Balance / Resto Shadow Priest PS: Qualquer coisa basta irem ao servidor Aggra e falarem com alguém online na guild dos Patrões!!! (Lokorc Duivel ou Quinaspt) Cumprimentos QuinasptQuinaspt0 25 Feb
23 Feb [A] Fixa Industries 3/10 NH M Hello! Fixa Industries is a norwegian guild on Grim Batol. Through the tides of time the guild has had numerous names (Letalis, NESC, Dubium) and in Legion our GM decided to go on an ego trip and named the guild after himself! Our core group consists of experienced raiders who have been playing together since TBC/Wotlk. Before Legion launched we went out of hibernation and started recruiting again with the goal of becoming a competitive guild on Grim Batol and with time the effort payed off. We now have a large roster of players who we have played with for a longer period in Legion but at the same time we are need of a few more active players to fill our ranks. About our raids: We follow a 3 day schedule and rarely deviate from that. Our raid times are as follows: - Wed 19:30-23:00 - Thurs 19:30-23:00 - Mon 19:30-23:00. As a trial you will first be tested in our Heroic Nighthold raid on wednesday and if your performance is good you will more than likely get a spot in the mythic raids. For loot we use RC lootcouncil so you are expected to have this installed. Recruiting: To complete our roster we are currently looking for 2-3 dps. We are especially interested in: - Demon hunter - Shadow priest Even if you don't play any of these classes you are still welcome to apply. Requirements: If you want to be a part of our guild the following are expected of you: - A stable PC and connection - Close to a 100% attendance. - A working mic and discord. - Know how to be part of a team. - Be able to give and recieve critisism. - Read and study any resources for your class/spec (class discord, forums, spreadsheets) - 54 traits in your weapon and 890+ ilvl with correct stats. If you are norwegian and think you will be a good fit for our guild then feel free to add harrywhat#2528 for a chat.Stryz2 23 Feb
22 Feb (H) Remedy - 7/10 HC - Council com CE EN done Olá. Introdução: Os Remedy são uma guild muito recente (3 semanas) fundada por alguns jogadores experientes que fizeram o Cutting Edge de EN. Procuramos pessoas que estejam interessadas e motivadas em se dedicar a raid progress. Damos muita importância ao bom ambiente dentro da guild e damos valor às pessoas que se esforçam pela guild. Raid Progress: Neste momento fizemos 2 semanas de Nighthold Heroic e estamos 7/10 queremos tentar chegar ao 10/10 nas próximas 2 semanas. O objectivo é progredir em Nighthold Mythic. Horário de Raids: Domingo: 21:30 - 23:30 (Progresso) Segunda: 22:00 - 24:00 (Opcional farm) Quarta: 21:30 - 23:30 (Progresso) Quinta: 22:00 - 24:00 (Progresso) Quem procuramos: Neste momento estamos ainda à procura de pessoas para termos um core para mythic, ou seja aceitamos pessoas com pouco gear que queiram evoluir dentro da guild ou pessoas já com gear e experiência para começar mythic assim que possível. Aceitamos também falar com grupos de jogadores que estejam interessados a entrar na guild. A prioridade é 1 healer e vários dps. No entanto consideramos todas as applys. O que oferecemos: Council dedicado e que valoriza o esforço. Bom ambiente. 3 raids por semana de progress (alguns wipes mas esperemos que poucos :) ) Consumables, repairs etc para os mais dedicados Caso estejas interessado podes contactar ingame: oulivaz, xmove, komet, brokeye ou rhyanda. Ou fazer apply no site: http://remedy-guild.enjin.com/ Cumprimentos, xmoveXmove0 22 Feb
21 Feb Looking for Raiding Guild HEY! I'm a holy paladin looking for a raiding mostly guild by item level is 866 and i know the tactics for the raids( grim batol )Dredare0 21 Feb
21 Feb [H]Heretics - CoA - 2/3M 3/10M LFM Hello everyone! Heretics looking for a few more DPS spots for Nighthold Mythic and Helya Mythic. Founded end of February 2016 and managed to get 9/13 Mythic HFC before Prepatch, and got 12/13M and were close on getting that last mythic kill on Archimonde before Legion. We're a semi-hardcore guild with serious raiding, a mix of former hardcore and casual raiders in the past but today have and strive for the same goal and share equal attitude. We focus on the chemistry of the people for a better atmosphere and to have better success in the long run. What Heretics expect from our raiders. Knowledge of class & different roles Reliable attendance (min 90%) Research tactics on current and upcoming encounters Character maxamization (Upgrade gear, pots,flask etc) A good personality & a teamplayer Reliable computer, microphone and internet. What we're lookin for and what we offer. We want people to strive for a higher succes than casual raiding but not required to spend 5 days on raiding aswell. Have a blast during raids and performing the very best on encounters with full attention and whereabouts. We're aiming to be competetive with the other the top guilds, motivate ourselves it can be done on two progression raids per week. There is always high activity in Heretics, members doing mythic+ dungeons and more. A mature guild with fair and high experience leadership within PvE content.If you think you would be a good fit in our guild, who is serious with raiding and also wants to have fun and share experience with us, don't hesitate and apply on our website. Raid 2 days per week for progression which will be setup in ingame calendar. Raid days: Thursday, Sunday (*optional raid day: Wednesday - Could be progression/farm/alt runs) Raid time: 20:00 - 00:00 UTC+1 (One break on 10 minutes) Loot system: Loot Council Classes & Roles 20170220 Healer: Melee: Arms/Fury Warrior Havoc Demon Hunter Windwalker Monk Survival Hunter Frost Deathknight Range: Elemental Shaman Affliction/Demonology Warlock Shadow Priest Arcane/Fire/Frost Mage Balance Druid Please visit this site and fill out the application if you are interested! http://hereticscoa.enjin.com/ Contact us: [GM]Tmbs#2472 Rhoggenator#2164 Shopen#2698 Kilnar#2464Hoddahswift0 21 Feb
21 Feb [A] <AB> Nordic raiding guild recruiting on SIlvermoon! PLEASE NOTE: We are looking for Nordic players only to come join us on Silvermoon. ABOUT: <Aurora Borealis> is a guild looking to do semi-hardcore raiding. We are a bunch of Norwegians that love playing together with all WoW have to offer. You have to understand Norwegian, however there is no requirement to speak it. Our endgame goal is to clear current content on Mythic difficulty. The guild has existed for about 8-9 years, and it's core have been playing together on and off ever since it was created. Come have fun while progressing content with us! RAIDS: Raids will be on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday from 20:00 - 23:00. We will be doing alt runs or heroic clear for mains that still need the gear on Tuesdays. This basically means that you aren't required to sign for this raid unless you actually are in dire need of a drop on your main or you feel like gearing up an alt. RECRUITMENT: At this moment we are mainly in need of DPS to fulfill our future mythic roster. Currently in need of both melee and ranged DPS, however, all dedicated players and roles will be considered. We are lacking: *Hunters (Marksman / Survival) *Priests (Shadow) *Warriors (Fury / Arms) *Death Knight (Frost / Unholy) *Shaman (Enhancement) *Druid (Feral) *Monk (Windwalker) *Warlock *Rogue We expect all of our raiders to know their class well. It's your own responsibility to learn how to play your own class in the best way possible. This means that you also need to have a viable offspec. Or atleast be willing to learn to play an offspec for your class. REQUIREMENT: We understand that everyone have a life outside of wow and that different stuff can show up in real life, but we do require you to make it to atleast a 80% raid attendance. We expect all our raiders to come prepared to all raids they have signed for. Which basically means that you have to bring consumeables to raids, read up on tactics and mechanics for new raids, be focused throughout the raid and bring your A-game. Previous raid experience is preferred, although not a requirement. But we do require, as stated earlier, that you know your class well and to be the best you possibly can be. SOCIAL: We want a community more than anything else, to be a home for people to go to with clear and fair rules. Therefore we are also recruiting socials and PvP-ers, with little to no requirement other than being norwegian, or atleast understanding norwegian. CONTACT: For more information and further questions, please contact me, or one of my fellow officers and we'll have a talk. Braxius#2171 - Eovina, Restoration Druid. Giefplox#2219 - Sylteskrevet, Protection Warrior. Best regards, EovinaEovina1 21 Feb
16 Feb 913 / 905 Protection Paladin Looking for Guild Willing to transfer. Experienced Mythic Progression 905 equipped protection paladin looking for a mythic progression guild. I have been tanking mythic raids since Hell Fire Citadel, and come with plenty of dedication and experience. Available to raid 5/7 days a week EXCEPT Tuesday & Thursday Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/Demitrx/simple Some logs (Can find more if needed): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13763382/latest https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/C9a8wv46GxrRVf7q#fight=30&type=damage-done Also Have an 887 Protection Warrior that I play on the same skill level as my protection Paladin. For further questions or concerns please add my Battletag: Dkono65#1964Demitrx0 16 Feb
15 Feb [H] 9/10HC Guild recruiting cross-realm FOR THOSE THAT ARE NOT CURRENTLY ON DRAENOR; YOU WILL BE INVITED TO NORMAL/HEROIC FARM FOR YOUR TRIAL (MAYBE PROGRESS DEPENDING ON YOUR ILVL/EXPERIENCE), ONCE YOUR TRIAL HAS ENDED, YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO REALM CHANGE TO DRAENOR. Good day, as the title suggests we -Moonshine Bunnies- are looking for raiders in all roles to complete our mythic raiding team. A little backstory of the core of the guild: We have raided together through the expansions, a very close knit group of friends who are experienced in running a guild and raiding at a high level. We had issues with our previous guild causing us to form a new guild. Expectations of you: Communicate. I cannot stress enough how important this is, above all else. Commit to our schedule. The raiding schedule is as follows; (CET) Wednesday 20:15-00:00 (farm night, no progression will take place) Monday 20:15-00:00 Sunday 20:15-00:00 You will have 100% attendance with few exceptions, which you will inform an officer in as much advance possible. Be completely prepared for every raid. This includes being on time (15 mins early), having all consumables and having knowledge of the fights. We are currently recruiting all roles and classes, but with a higher focus on ranged in terms of DPS, though EVERYONE will be trialed, and all exceptional players will be considered, regardless of your experience/ilvl. What you can expect from us: High quality raiding. This means very little downtime, a serious raiding environment, and little room for mistakes. A huge amount of activity outside of raids. This includes mythic+, Achievements, and other general shenanigans. RClootcouncil will be used to hand out loot. Your trial: A trial can take anywhere from one raid night to weeks. Based on your ilvl/experience you will be invited to the next 'appropriate' raid, whether this is farm or progress depends on you. If you are still here after the wall of text above, or you have simply scrolled down, the way to organise your trial is simple, add my battletag (Tymoa#2145) and contact me. I hope to speak to you soon.Tymoa1 15 Feb
15 Feb <Poetic Justice>[H][Tarren Mill] 3/10 M is recruiting. Greetings, Poetic Justice is a guild that I guess would be regarded as a semi-hardcore guild. At the moment we have 7/7 M and 3/3 H 10/10 HC 3/10 M and are aiming to clear Mythic NH. Continuing into NH we are hoping to a have a really solid raiding team consisting of 25-27ish players . As the team currently is progressing on M NH we can't recruit someone who is lacking in gear or experience. If you apply as DPS we expect that you are able to pull 600k+ dps ST and have an AP rank above 50 at the very least. If you apply as healer we expect you to consistently pull above 500k hps. It's also worth noting that a spot in the raid team does not equal a spot in every raid. We are 100% dedicated towards progress and that mean swapping out player/classes to optimize the raid setup for any given boss we progress on. If you apply and expect to raid every (that we organise raid) night this is not the guild for you. Being able to take critic as well as playing your very, very best every night... that's what we are looking for. RIGHT NOW WE ARE RECRUITING HIGH PRIO: Spriest, Boomkin, Fury/Arms Warr MEDIUM: Any range dps and DH dps. LOW PRIO: Everything not mentioned above. Recruitment closed for: Tanks/Healers HOWEVER: Outstanding applicants will always be reviewed, regardless of spec/class. Our guild is fairly new (established in the Summer of 2016). The guild atmosphere and community is great - we are using Discord as our social network as well as our voicecom. Raid days: - Wednesday 20-23 ST - Sunday 20-23 ST - Monday 20-23 ST Who are you? You play the game because it is fun, but crave a challenge. You have a mic, not afraid to use it and speak English fluently. You are over 18, no exceptions. You always bring the best possible flask and pots for raid since you consider this a given. You invest time in researching your class so you can perform the very best possible. You play a lot of Mythic+ dungeons because we all know that every single piece of gear can't come from raiding. If this sounds like something, you are more than welcome to contact Jambox, Razzhor, Tunarius or Percívall in-game. My battletag is: Hugo#21650 (if you are another realm add me) I look forward to welcoming you to our team! Percívall Assistant Raid LeaderPercívall0 15 Feb
14 Feb Merged servers? Why are Nemesis suddenly merged with grim batol?Bunnybandit6 14 Feb
13 Feb [A] - <Tricksters> 7/7H 3/3N recruiting raiders Hello! I'm Antai - officer of <Tricksters>. We're a semi-casual raiding guild looking to recruit new raiders to bolster our current numbers. We've had heroic EN on farm for a few weeks now and are progressing in ToV heroic ahead of Nighthold release Recruiting We're recruiting all classes and specs. We're a friendly and supportive guild for all of our members. There are social and raider position available depending on your preferences. Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday 7pm GMT and normally last 2.5 hours. We also run EN normal on sundays for alts and social members. If you want to come to progression raids we'd like you to turn up on both days every week when possible, teamspeak is also a must have. Contact Antai(Drifter #2228) or Nevedus in game or reply here if you're interested or have any questions.Antai2 13 Feb
07 Feb Server merging issues Hi there, About 1 year ago I've transferred 10 of my chars to Grim Batol to join a guild with friends. I know the server is PVP, but despite not being a fan of PVP I've made my choice to transfer because the realm population for Grim Batol + Aggra were majority of alliance so I felt being free to do basic quests and having every now and then a PVP fight would be cool. The problem is that for about a month now we started seeing a lot of players from Nemesis server and the amount of horde players is unbelievable. I wasn't very concerned if they cold mind their own business as I do but the problem is that now its IMPOSSIBLE to do anything outside sanctuaries because they gank people on flight points, so you land, you die. And die. And die. And die. And its been 30 min and you are still dieing. Because they gang gank. So its always 20 people against one landing. The straw that broke the camel's back was today when I was trying to deliver the quest to Havi in Valdisdall and we had a group ganking people in a very cheaty way, they would use mind controll off a cliff or a dk positioned his pet on the edge of the cliff and would death grip people landing, and the pet pull the person and release to instant fall death. Because its now impossible to do anything, I'm getting discouraged to carry on playing the game. It's been 10 years playing wow, all pets and mounts purchased and transferring over 10 chars for more than one occasion I guess I've spent a lot of money with your company and is very sad to see that this server merge is done without considering your customers that want to play the game too. If I wanted to play in a highly horde populated PVP server I would have transferred or created a char there to start with. I feel disrespected for spending over £150 in transfers to a server that had the criterias matching to my choice - low horde population PVP server - to now be unable to do basic stuff with my chars. I'm very upset and frustrated with the game right now. Please review your acts or somehow make it in a way you will NOT upset your loyal customers i.e. make a poll before merging servers to check if the current players of that server will be OK with the changes. Or grant free char transfer to your customers that are now being damaged in quality of the game, as I cannot play the way I want or achieve what I want with the small period of time I have to play, I feel I'm paying for nothing really. ThanksDuendy6 07 Feb
06 Feb [A] 902/899 protection paladin Looking for a semi hardcore guild to progress mythic with. Previous 2 raid teams have moved to Horde in past month which made me apply to new guild maybe even from different server since Grim Batol is dying. (Previous guilds: Absolutum Dominium / Hymnet) Cutting Edge (28.11) Ahead of the Curve (1.12) 9/10hc (was watching Metallica in Copenhagen when Gul’dan was killed) mythic+ 15 done. ------------------------------------ Age: 28 Country: Finland Andarion#1569 Character name: Andarion Class and race?: Human Paladin Link to the armory (please log out in the gear you are planning to raid with): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Andarion/advanced Main spec: Prot Off spec: Retri (35 artifact // 895ilvl equipped) ------------------------------------ Raid days: Everything but Friday + Saturday Time played: On my main I'd say somewhere between 200 and 210days. Experience in WoD / before?: So here's the deal. I have played since vanilla and even raided MC, ZG and what not, as a warlock. Since then things changed, Belfs came out etc.. So I started a Paladin after seeing these grim footages of the gameplay (http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=43337) and it got me all exited. So since then I have played Paladin on and off. TBC, everything cleared up to BT. I had to join the army or the Finnish Defence Forces like we call it. I call it waste of a good expansion but all in all worth the time. WotLK... I first started the hardcore raiding at this point (the point being somewhere after Ulduar was already on farm on most guilds. I had to get to the university so did not have time to play) and got all the way to the LK25HC which unfortunately we never downed, the sword room was a !@#$%, but I never stopped trying. I have spent some serious gametime on that damn hill... Anyways did all the hard modes etc on that content, 3D with a warlock tank and all that. Cata, time of the healing. Now I was really worth something. I actually even made it to #1 in world of logs at somepoint. Ok maybe it was 10man normal Nefa but still! I did it. I knew how to heal. Anyways kept playing half a year or so after the expansion came but it just somehow wasnt the right fit for me. The guild I was in felt like a family and I kept hanging in their ventrilo for like a year after and when the guild finally split but still it just wasnt the same game for me. MoP + WoD, on and off. No hardcore raiding. In MoP I don't think I have done any proper raid content with a proper guild and in WoD I got the ahead of the curve achi from Highmaul with a decent semi regular pug group but that its relly. After being good at something I just didn't feel like investing time to a game that I can't play like I would like to play it, which is hardcore pve. ------------------------------------- Former guilds: I have played this expansion with Absoulutum Dominium (raid team moved to horde) & Hymnet (raid team also moved to horde) Motivation for raiding: I like to achieve things in games.. I once had very many achievement points but it seems that when you kinda skip an expansion, or three, you kinda dont have those so many anymore... World of logs. ---------------------------------Andarion0 06 Feb
04 Feb 909 / 900 Protection Paladin Looking for a raiding guild that raids 3 - 4 days a week. Currently unavailable on Tuesday and Thursday. I've been tanking mythic raids since 6.2. Willing to transfer 7/7m 1/3m 10/10hc I also have an 880 Protection warrior that is ready for split runs as well. Here are some recent logs from Night Hold Heroic, and can provide logs from previous raids if needed. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13763382/latest/ And a link to my WoW progress http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/Demitrx Feel free to add my ID if there are any questions Dkono65#1964Demitrx0 04 Feb
02 Feb [A] Delirious (3/10 NH HC, 2/3 ToV HC, 7/7 EN HC) Hello everyone! We are looking to expand our raiding roster with a few more players to start progressing NH HC and general mythic content. Who are we? Delirious formed in the last weeks of WoD and most of our core members have been playing actively together since then. We are a tightly knitted team of skilled players, some of us has raided actively for well over 10 years; we have good synergy in raids and a nice atmosphere in the guild overall. Where are we now? Having cleared Nighthold (normal) in the first week we are now about to start progressing heroic (we have also since long farmed ToV and EN HC). Off raiding hours we have plenty of active members running Mythic+ and similar content in order to improve their gear, as well as an active community of alts and social members. Where are we headed? Our aim is to keep progressing at a decent pace while still being somewhat casual when it comes to our raiding schedule. We have no set requirements for our raiders, however we value improvement and efficiency during raids. What are we looking for? Right now we are especially looking for a ranged DPS and a holy paladin, however most classes will be considered. As stated above - we have no specific requirements when it comes to our raiders, neither of gear nor experience. If we see potential in you then it won't be a problem. What we do require, however, is that you are able to join the majority of our raids (Wednesday+Monday 19:00-23:00 ST) and have a working microphone that you are not afraid to put to use on Discord. We also expect you to put the time and effort yourself to improve your gear as much as you can outside of raids. If this sounds interesting to you, don't hesitate to throw me (Jowh) a whisper in-game for a quick talk. Thank you for your time!Jowh4 02 Feb
27 Jan Alani Sold ^^Mahogi0 27 Jan
23 Jan Raiding guild <Rejects> recruiting! <Rejects> is a new guild on Grim Batol-EU looking for more raiders to join our ranks. Schedule: We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 19:00-22:00 every week. Fun stuff like social raids may come up on other times during the week but those are in no way mandatory. What are we looking for? We are currently looking for more dps. Ranged dps is preferred but melee dps is also welcome. Feel free to try out as another role but know that our tanking and healing roles are filled at the moment. What do we expect from you? For progression raiding we expect that you show up on every raid with food and flasks ready to go (unless you have a good reason not to come of course). We also expect you to be able to come on discord with us in order for the whole raid to have an easier time with mechanics and hopefully have a bit of banter as well. We don’t expect you to have years of experience, but if you are a new player, just tell us. We can give you our experience we’ve learned over years of playing. Our goal: Our main goal is to aim high but have a chill progression getting there. For us there is no point in getting a kill if the road to it was filled with misery and frustration. How to contact us: You can either apply through our website if you’re interested or contact one of our officers if you’re unsure and have any questions. Website: http://rejects.wowalliances.com/ Officers Battletag: Zorach#2856, Kobaloi#2130, Yourfather#2771Polyzor0 23 Jan
20 Jan (A) <Wicked> Bolstering Ranks with healer and DPS. Greetings, We were a very active raiding guild throughout WotLK and Cata. We then moved elsewhere for MoP and took a break at WoD. We have decided to reform and raid in Legion. So far we have done a decent job in gathering sufficient players and clearing heroic EN. We are only short Helya for heroic ToV. We are currently looking for players to bolster our core Nighthold raid team. As of the date of this message we have visited normal Nighthold once and progressed 3/10. We specifically need a healer (preferably a Shaman but any healer except druids will do). We also need some dps. We raid two nights a week on Thursdays 19:30 and Sundays 19:00 server time. Since we are semi-hardcore or semi-casual (as would be seen from another perspective) we are not interested in mythic raiding. We value fun above all things, so we try to provide a fun and friendly environment. If you are interested in joining us, contact me or any other guild member within the game. Thanks and have fun.Vendrigoth0 20 Jan
17 Jan Late night raiding Any late night raiding guilds in this realmGrómit0 17 Jan