Aggra / Grim Batol

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
15h BOOSTING 100-110( need 680ilvl) Hello guys, i am selling boosts on my boomkin, im charging 20k gold pr lvl so from 100-110 i take 200k, pay FOR the lvls we do in one sitting. 1 lvl takes around 5 dunges and every dung takes from 6-12 minutes depending on which we get. Its a very fast way to get ur lvls up, and its not expensiv for how fast it is :) My Battle tag is :Nikkly#2602 add me for further information :)Sowling0 15h
4d [A] <Wicked> Raid Group Recruitment <Wicked> Are recruiting to progress through heroic content in ToS. We are 9/9 NM, 5/9 HC. We are looking for like minded players of all DPS classes to push through heroic content. We run weekly normal runs which are now on farm, but our main focus is now on pushing curve before the 7.3 drop. Our overall aim is to build our core heroic group to focus on downing all heroic content in Argus and moving onto mythic if and when possible. We are a social run guild and have a separately run raid/heroic group. All applicants will be reviewed and if you feel like getting in touch to be a social member, please do not hesitate to message myself or any officer. Official raid days are Wednesday for normal and Thursday for heroic 19:30 - 23:00 server time. Additional raid day on Sunday evening if the heroic progression would like to be carried on. If you're looking for a challenge and feel you can fit in with a group of people who are here to have fun but take raiding seriously when it needs to be then we'll be right for you! GL&HF!Tåp0 4d
14 Aug [A]<Veneficus Ex> Forming a mythic raiding team Veneficus Ex is currently in the process of starting up a Mythic Raid team. Were looking for caster DPS (Shadow, Mage, Boomkin, Warlock, Elemental) and healers to bolster our current setup to go into mythic. We're 9/9 HC and we've always been doing ahead of the curve, but current content, seems too easy, so we're looking for people who want to venture with us into Mythic. We raid 2 days a week - Thursday and Monday @20:30 - 23:30 You can apply via www.vexguild.eu if you have any questions, please write here or poke me ingame.Settings0 14 Aug
13 Aug Chat wont work? why is my chat always inactive? it's like playing in a ghost town... Is there any requisites to unlock chat and see what other people write? Even no ones awnser my whispers and its ruining my game experience. Thanks.Zaboom0 13 Aug
13 Aug Chat Inativo Boa tarde, porque motivo o chat está continuamente inactivo e ningué responde aos meus whispers? Será que tenho de cumprir algum requisito paara que o chat fique funcional? já fiz as linhas de comando todas. ObrigadoTrainboy0 13 Aug
12 Aug Retro Druid LF PVP Guild Hi im a retro druid looking for a pvp guild. I have mostly been doing PVE, but would like to try some PvPing. So im a begynner at PvP with not so much experience :P Would be nice if someone would like to give me a chance :)Nightguard0 12 Aug
11 Aug [H] <Legio Pro Fennia - Draenor> LF Finnish Raiders As titled.. Since this is solely meant for Finnish people only, the following will be in finnish. <Legio pro Fennia> (Draenor serverillä) Tier 20 - 9/9HC, 1/9M (Tier 19 - 7/7M, 2/3M, 7/10M) etsii kesän lomailun ja rauhallisen pelailun myötä pelaajia Legion raideille. Kil'jaeden hc-kaadon myötä etsimme lisää rosteria myös mythic raideja ajatellen. Kesän aiheuttamat lomailut kun tekevät sen että osallistujia on yleensä juuri ja juuri tarvittava 20 pelaajan määrä. Mikä ihmeen Legio pro Fennia? Legio pro Fennia on ollut olemassa aikojen alusta... oikeastaan jo ennen World of Warcraftin euroopan launchia. Laughing Skull-serverillä jo WoWin betassa juostiin samalla porukalla (Nordic Horde) joka sittemmin muodosti Legio pro Fennian alunperin Agamaggan-serverille. Kor'gallille koko kilta siirtyi 3.6.2005, josta matka jatkui 9.3.2013 Draenorille. Legio pro Fennia ei ole kilta, joka yksi kaunis päivä vain lakkaisi olemasta vaan sen ydinjäsenillä on pitkä kokemus killasta ja kilta pysyy varmasti pystyssä vielä pitkään. Kaikesta tästä huolimatta haluammekin riveihimme myös uutta verta. Mitä sinulta vaaditaan: - Ymmärrät allaolevan tekstin - 18-vuoden ikä, enemmänkin toki saa olla - killan raid-päivät sopivat VÄHINTÄÄN kahtena päivänä kolmesta: to ja ma-ti klo 19:00-22:00 - ei ongelmia tietokoneen tai internetyhteyden kanssa - raid-addonit kunnossa - oma-aloitteisuutta itselle uusien pomojen taktiikoiden selvityksessä - osaa tehdä hakemuksen, jota lukiessa eivät silmät ala vuotamaan verta Mitä sinulle tarjotaan: - Mahdollisuus päästä raidaamaan suomalaisessa täysi-ikäisessä porukassa - Suuria tunteita, niin hyvässä kuin pahassakin - Olla osa yhtä vanhimmista yhä pystyssä olevista (suomi)killoista. Legio pro Fennia perustettiin jo WoWin betan aikana kauan ennen virallista julkaisua! Mitä tarvitaan? Tällä hetkellä tankki/heal osasto on aika hyvin kasassa mutta otamme kaikki hakemukset harkintaan. Ennenkaikkea järkevä ja asian osaava pelaaja on aina tervetullut. Aina kannattaa kokeilla kepillä jäätä, mutta muista - Sherlockmaiset analysaattorit tutkivat hakemuksesi kamman ja suurennuslasin kanssa :-) WWW-sivut ja mahdollisuuden hakea kiltaan löydät osoitteesta http://www.legioprofennia.net/ Tervetuloa mukaan!Nazshak1 11 Aug
11 Aug [A] <Tricksters> recruiting! Tricksters are looking for more friendly people to join us in clearing Trial of Sargeras! The core members of Tricksters have been playing together since WotLK days, though we have switched factions and realms many times. Semi-casual, we aim to clear heroic ToS by 7.3, but currently starting through normal. We are an extremely friendly and laidback group - the only thing we ask of our raiders is to not argue or slack off during raids and to attend the events they sign up to. Knowing your class, role and tactics are always a bonus! Raid Days: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 20:00 - 22:30 server time Current Progess: Emerald Nightmare heroic: 10/10 Trial of Valor heroic: 2/3 Nighthold heroic: 9/10 (a last minute disconnection stole us of our 10/10) Tomb of Sargeras normal: 9/9 Tomb of Sargeras heroic: 4/9 Positions avaliable: We are happy to take anyone and any class! Socials are always welcome too! If you are interested and would like more info or an invite, please /w a member or add Chromii#2444 on Battle.netShrumpi4 11 Aug
09 Aug (A) Wicked Recruitment Wicked raids on Wednesdays and Thursdays 19:30-23:00 realm time. We are looking for friendly and mature players who enjoy raiding and progress in order to bolster our core raid group. We seek dedicated players with viable offspecs, What we seek the most right now are good DPS to imrpvoe our attendance. We are not a very hardcore guild. We never really aim for Mythic raiding. However, we do a lot of Mythic+ dungeons together and try to push all content in Heroic mode when we can. As of writing this message, we have killed 4/9 on heroic Tomb of Sargeras. If you are interested in a guild with a more mature and friendly approach to the game, a place where we try our best not to be complete jerks (and hope you aren't either), where we do get a laugh or two while doing activities but never forget our serious raider face on progress battles, then Wicked is a good place to hang out. Please contact me within the game or any other member for further information and for a chat about life, the universe, and anything else. Thanks and have a nice day!Vendrigoth0 09 Aug
31 Jul Mythic+ boost / weekly chest Hi everyone! A solid guild group of players will boost you through Mythic +15 keys. We’re all mythic raiders with high-end gear and good knowledge of every possible tactic you can encounter in mythic dungeons so we guarantee you fast and smooth runs. The price varies depending on the current token value, which is usually around 220k gold. We can boost either your key or one of ours often with the possibility to choose dungeon that fits you the most. You’ll not only get your 930 item from the weekly chest but we’ll also give you loot from the run. We accept payment on every realm. Contact:Troley#2375 or Astero#2918 Have a nice day and see you soon!Asthero0 31 Jul
28 Jul [A] LF Pre-Cataclysm Leatherworker I am looking for a leatherworker with the recipes for Mongoose Boots and Living Breastplate. These recipes used to drop in Dire Maul before cataclysm. I already have the materials required.Firecat1 28 Jul
28 Jul Omnicide Ravencrest 10/10M&5/9M LF Recruitment/merge Hello there... Omnicide-Ravencrest EU is a semi-hardcore guild that was created by mature and experienced raiders that decided to start a new journey. The guild was created in June 2014 and started raiding in SOO but most of our raiders go a long way back into raiding. Our goal is to progress into end game Mythic content, while keeping a friendly atmosphere inside the guild.One of our primary goals for our raids, is to always keep a serious and mature environment.If you are interested in joining our community and raid with us, please visit our site and apply to us. Raiding Progress (while current content) Mists of Pandaria: Siege of Orgrimmar 14/14 HC (before prepatch nerf) We ended this expansion on realm rank 20 & world rank 2002.. Warlords of Draenor: Highmaul 7/7 HC & 3/7 M Blackrock Foundry 10/10 HC & 5/10 M Hellfire Citadel 13/13 HC & 13/13 M We ended this expansion on realm rank 14 & world rank 1121.. Legion: The Emerald Nightmare 7/7 HC (first reset) & 7/7 M (before ToV release) Trial of Valor 3/3 HC & 3/3 M The Nighthold 10/ 10HC & 10/10 M (before ToS release) Server Rank: 16 World Rank:469 Tomb of Sargeras 9/9HC & 5/9M (up to now) Recruitment Status: Exceptional players who feel like they can complement our quality of raiding are encouraged to apply regardless of class/spec. For specific classes/roles more in need though you can check the recruitment status below... Atm we recruitment is very limited to exceptionally good players.Mainly in need for ranged..! Also if any guild/group of people is interested in joining forces with us we would discuss it..! What we expect from you as a player: - You are someone that loves raiding and want to progress in Mythic mode. - You are an independent and communicative player (that means you prepare yourself for new encounters, buy appropriate gems, enchants etc and ask from guildies for any help you might need). - Raiding experience and skills. - Near 100% attendance is expected (we understand real life comes first though). - Complaining about spots and loot is not acceptable. Rage quitting a raid equals to an instant demote. - Your English is good enough for clear communication. - You have a stable connection. - Being able to listen to and actively speak on Teamspeak is required. What you should expect to get from us: - A guild that raids and tries to clear content in Mythic while still current - A very fun community - Great raiding environment (both serious and relaxed at the same time) - Lots of fun with guildies in Mythic+, Alt runs, Boost Runs etc... - Active TS (most of the time) - Very helpful guild members and officer's team -Lots of trolling on Guild Chat and TS Raiding Schedule: Wednesday: 2000-2330 EU Server Time Thursday: 2000-2330 EU Server Time Monday: 2000-2330 EU Server Time Sunday: 2000-2330 (Not mandatory Normal/Heroic/Boost Run) For more information feel free to contact the GM Daènerys(G1ak1#2235), any officer in-game or visit our website... Website: http://omnicide-guild.enjin.com/ Have fun all Best Regards, Daenerys, Omnicide's Guild MasterDaènerys0 28 Jul
27 Jul LF late night raid Like topic say, im trying to find a guild that raid at night, like 23PM time Lisbon time. 3 days max raid. Can talk pt or Ing, have a lot of xp raiding high lvl, done some firsts kills in past.Migass0 27 Jul
26 Jul De Volta Procuro guild casual raid/ativo dungeons boas estou a voltar para o wow e respetivamente para o aggra/grim batol e tou a procura de uma guild para tal... desde que começei a jogar no legion so jogo tank tenho demon hunter tank 882 de momento mas gostava de entrar numa guild com pessoal tanto para raid como dungeons mythic. qualquer coisa pf digam algo aqui no forum ou add Life#22742 ObrigadoMasanë0 26 Jul
22 Jul Looking for a BS crafter: "Dragonstrike, Reborn" I really need this transmogrify in my life, and I haven't found anyone yet who can craft Dragonstrike, Reborn. I'm on grim batol and I am willing to pay for your services. Pm me in game "Psirevenger" if you can help me with this. If someone would help me with this I would be so grateful! Hope to hear from you, cheers :)Psirevenger0 22 Jul
10 Jul [H][Bloodhoof/Khadgar][DUTCH] <Nomads> To abide by the wow forums rules this recruitment message is in English, we are however a Dutch-speaking only guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar! Raid hours (CEST - Server Time) Wednesday: 19:45 - 23:00 Sunday: 19:45 - 23:00 Progress As this message is on every realm forum and I possibly can't update it everytime we made a new kill I will link to wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Nomads To give an idea of our goals: We're progressing into HC atm and we are recruiting members so we can start with Mythic soon! Trial Period The Trial Period lasts for an uncertain amount of time, depending on your performance. By performance we mean: - Signing up for the raids in advance; - Showing up on time and prepared for the Raid; - Playing your role correctly; - Behaving as a decent human being; - In case of absence: informing us about it in advance; During your trial you will be evaluated and given information whether we are interested in offering you a place within our ranks. We are only interested in people who want to help Nomads progress and develop into a stronger community. Loot during Trial Period During your Trial Period you will have a lower loot priority than our Raiders. If no Raider needs a certain item but you do, the item of course goes to you so the loot isn't wasted. In case of two Trials wanting the same item the item will be rolled for. Loot for Raiders We use Loot Council for tier and on non-tier item we use a roll system. Where you can use your roll on item a night (need), afterwards all other gear puts you on the ‘greed’ list. Decision regarding loot is made by the Officers, and loot drama is strongly frowned upon. However, if you feel that a mistake has been made, please notify the Raid Leader and he will look into it. If after looking into it the Raid Leader decides to stick with the original decision, please do not fight him on this. What do we expect from you? - Know everything that is relevant to your class in general and your specialization in particular; - Keep up to date with changes or mechanics that concern your class and specialization; - Come fully prepared for the raids: have your gear enchanted and gemmed, have your food, runes, potions and flasks, know all required tactics; - Be online in-game and on our Discord at 19:45 on raid nights, have a working microphone; - Be able to communicate with all our members in Dutch; - Be focused on progress fights even though we joke around on farm bosses, thrash and during breaks; - Behave as a decent human being and keep all dramas out of the game; What can you expect from us? - Experienced and strong leadership from all previous expansions' end-game content; - Two raids a week with progression oriented mindset; - Raid progression with a serious, goal-oriented yet laid back attitude; - Decent human behaviour from the Raiders. Our raids are always focused on progressing through to the next boss, or the next difficulty, while having fun. We always stir the cauldron with the right amount of winner mentality, fun and seriousness when we raid! If you want to raid in a guild sporting a great team spirit, good progress, stability and a fun atmosphere, Nomads is the guild for you! To apply or for more information, feel free to contact me or any of our officers, Naverion#2280, Josin, Thirikzal, Frietsaus or come visit us on https://discord.gg/vTNqmcz Thank you for reading and we hope to see you soon!Naverion0 10 Jul
09 Jul WTS Heroic Kil'jaeden, 9/9 HC Tomb of Sargeras and +15. we are a team of an elite players than have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 930 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get from Mythic plus and a good chance on 910 or higher from the chests, every chest drops exactly 2 items and its random who gets those items from the 5 players , if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. Tomb of Sargeras Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Kil'jaeden] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 915 loot or higher, up to 950. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Abyss Worm Mount from Mistress Sassz'ine. 6-Heroic Kil'jaeden also gives a new artifact weapon skin. -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Kil'jaeden you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Tomb of Sargeras heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 800k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is one and half million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 1 million and 150k gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 800k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt0 09 Jul
08 Jul Daytime Guild Progression Lf daytime raiders, from 16h-20h server time.Lamoh0 08 Jul
07 Jul LF Casual Raiding/Social guild Grim Batol Horde LF Casual Raiding/Social guild Grim Batol HordeZalira1 07 Jul
07 Jul [A]Lost Battalion - Recruiting Casual and Laidback Lost Battalion (Grim-Batol EU) is a guild that is formed by 3 real life friends with the intention to make a guild that is laidback and have a good atmosphere. What do we want with the guild?: The guild have a goal to be enjoyable for every member of the guild, we want a guild were everyone speaks together if you enjoy either PVP or PVE and dont mind joining discord even when questing or just to have a social moment when you are online. After a while we want to be able to make guildruns for fun casual raiding or even legacy raids in the weekends. We also want a laidback raidteam that can raid 2 times a week, with laidback i mean that we dont go for specific progress goals, we will rather just try to impress ourselfs and have lots of fun. When we are raiding we will use raid channels on discord to have good communication throughout the raid. I dont want to end up with the famous guildmaster headache when someone thinks they are better than others, we are a team not a group of people that is individually better then the others. Lets be awesome together! We have set an age requirement of 20+. If you want a social guild and at the same time are mostly doing PVP, you are more then welcome to join us, the main goal for the guild is to be social but there will always be people that are interested in joining you to smash in some horde skulls. Founders and their experience: The 3 of us have experience from Vanilla and all the expansions after that, we have raided most of the raids that exists, not as much vanilla as we like because one of us started late in vanilla and the rest started in later expansion, we have been on and off wow for years, but now we want to found a guild that can keep the interest of the game up. Short summary If you are interested in a guild with a social, laidback and fun enviroment, you can find the contact information below, hoping to hear from you, lets make Lost Battalion a great place to be! :) Does this sound interesting? Apply on: http://lostbattalion.enjin.com (Under development) or Add: oblaks#2918 , MadeUp#2376 or Eldhug#2247 on battle.net Or whisper: Civious, Injsain, Kransekakå, Insomniâc or Furtemus ingame on Grim-Batol EUCivious2 07 Jul
05 Jul [A]Raiding Guild <Entropy> Recruiting! 3/10M 7/9HC <Entropy> (7/7M 3/10M 4/9HC) We are currently recruiting all classes ToS. Exceptional players are always considered. Raidtimes: Invites: 20.15 Tuesday: 20.30-23.00 Wednesday: 20.30-23.00 Sunday: 20.30-23.00 Who are we? Entropy is a mature raiding guild that has been around for over 7 years. We believe in a more laid back raid atmosphere but still be able to kill all the bosses in the current tier. If you want to be a part of a fun guild with good progress, do not hesitate to make an apply. Need Mage/SPriest/EleSham/Warrior/Hunter/RPaladin for ToS. Exceptional players are always considered. Got any questions? Feel free to whisper! GM: Jeica Officer: Fatal Officer: Lipstiick/Ponylotion (bandarsaud#2289) Hope to hear from you soon! http://entropygrimbatol.enjin.comJeica4 05 Jul
02 Jul Horde [MoX] English speaking guild 10/10 HC recruiting MoX is a friendly guild with a great community and multiple nationalities, looking for some extra people for raiding . There's usually banter on Discord, and always someone willing to group up for some fun (old raids for transmogging, mount runs, achievements, you name it). We're (currently) not aiming for Mythic, but will aim for HC clears of the upcoming raid. You can apply by either trying to find an officer online or going to our forum and posting an application, usually answered same day. If you can find yourself in this, or just fancy some raiding with nice people instead of rolling the dice on group finder, we're you're guild. http://www.moxguild.com/Darkangie2 02 Jul
01 Jul (H) lf m+10-20 guild Hi! As the topic say, im looking for a new place to hang around and do some m+ runs. Im old (30+) casual player but still finding it fun to do m+ and the occational raid in legion. Im an ex pvp player with arena ratings around 24-2600 on serveral chars. I used to raid lead for two expansions Im currently pugging m+10-13 but looking to improve to m+20 and for that i would like to have a guild were more players are aiming for those bracets. Im playing an enhance shaman on horde side.Fallagar0 01 Jul
28 Jun Can't view Aggra characters on Armory Greetings! I've been trying to view my characters on the armory, especially since it was updated, but every time I try, I get the Error page (Something's Not Quite Right). At first, I thought it was because I was online on my main, but I can't see any of my alts either. I also tried seeing the armory for other characters from my guild/server and characters from other guilds/servers. I can see the armory pages from people from Grim Batol and other servers/guilds, but I can never see the pages for anyone from Aggra (whether they're on my guild or not). I also tried using different browsers, logging in and out but the result is always the same: I can view the armory for everyone...except characters from my server Aggra. Does anyone else have this problem? Is this a known issue? Does anyone know how to fix it?Fitzgeräld3 28 Jun
15 Jun [A] <Rejects> recruiting to start Mythic progression Rejects: TL:DR 1. Times available & Time zone: GMT+1, Eu ST. 19:00-22:00 Wednesday and Thursday 2. Server: Grim-Batol & Aggra 3. Faction: Alliance 4. Type of guild: Casual 5. Current progression/experience: 7/7Hc En, 2/3Hc ToV, 10/10Hc Nh. 6. Recent logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/212002/ 7. Contact info: #Kobaloi2130 8. Anything else: We want to progress into mythic but are lacking the last couple of raiders, this is your moment to shine and prove urself :) 9. Apply here: http://rejects.wowalliances.com/ Raid times & Attendance: We raid from 7Pm to 10Pm on Wednesday and Thursday, while doing alt raids on Tuesday. As a raider it is expected to show atleast 90% attendance, however as we are a casual guild we will accept irl issues that cannot be overlocked. However wanting to watch Breaking Bad over raiding is not a valid excuse, a son puking is something else. Server and Facion: We are raiding on Grim-batol which is merged with Aggra(portuguese). For early heroic raiding x-realm raiding will be a option, however for Mythic being on GB/Ag will be a must, faction is unavoidable. Type of Guild: We use the definition of casual as: somebody who scheduls game time around life, instead of scheduling game time around life. As of that we value real life over gaming, however we expect people to be able to make raid times everytime, every week unless a anomality happens which cannot be predicted. Not being prepared or arsed is not a good reason to pass. Progression: During progression it's expected to be determined, focused and motivated to down whatever boss we encounter. We treat Heroic early on as important as Mythic, as we are not the highest end raiding guild, we will struggle where other high-end guilds stomp, and we'll stomp where other guilds our level struggle! Thus it's important for us to look at our guild as us, and not compare us to Method, Exorsus, Limit, Presitge Gaming ect. Contact info: if you have any question regarding guild, or anything guild related you are welcome to contact me directily on my b.net Kobaloi#2130 Cheers!Kobaloi3 15 Jun
11 Jun LF DAYTIME MYTHIC GUILD LF NH Mythic raiders, and starting progression on Tomb when released. I only can raid from 15pm to 20 pm everyday and LF people on the same situation. Speak portugues and english. Got lots of damage and concordance 5. PLease any daytime guild alive? PS: im considering to change faction, if i find nice people and nice guilds loking for same goals as me.Lamoh1 11 Jun
08 Jun [H] Daytime Eternal Dawn recruiting for mythic 3/10M Who are we: Eternal Dawn – Tarren Mill [EU] is a daytime guild on the horde side and recruiting more raiders to fill up our roster for mythic raiding. We are looking for dedicated players who are motivated to progress while raiding in a fun and friendly atmosphere. We expect you be mythic ready so you can jump straight into action with the us! Our current progress is 3/10 Mythic and 10/10 Heroic, at the moment we are progressing on Gruul and Hans. Raiding times; Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 13.45 – 16.15 server time. What we are looking for: Healers; Resto shaman Holy priest Resto druid Mistweave monk Tank; Any class Melee DPS; Warrior Monk Death Knight Rogue Shaman Paladin Ranged DPS; Balance druid Elemental shaman Exceptional players can always apply! Also if your class or spec is not listed above you can leave an application on the website and we will take everything into consideration. We are aiming for a solid team, so as less people as possible have to be benched. High attendance is required in order to obtain and maintain this. What we expect from you? High level of attendance High degree of personal ability, in both your mainspec and your offspec Ability to theorise on your feet on how to adapt to new content The ability to understand spoken and written English to a good degree A working headset with microphone Mythic ready (Around 688 ilvl+) What can you expect from us? All flasks, food, pots and repairs paid for by the guild bank for raiders (after passing trial) Steady progression on new content A fair loot system, currently we use EPGP A small, friendly and close knit raid team If you are interested in joining us please apply at; eternaldawn.co.uk. For more information you can contact me or any of the officers in-game.Melodyponds1 08 Jun
08 Jun Daytime Mythic Guild Lf daytime guild, for progression mostly on mythic NH. Please anyone alive? RegardsLamoh0 08 Jun
21 May <Metanoia> - Ravencrest. Looking for serious raiders <Metanoia> - Ravencrest - Alliance Introduction We are a group of older players who enjoy the game the most when we are pushing hard for Mythic boss kills whilst they are still relevant, unfortunately, we have been unable to find a guild that matches those ambitions/raids at the times we are able to raid. The Plan The aim is to have a solid roster of 20+ players who all want to get cutting edge pre-nerf in a drama free environment, and understand what is required in raids and outside to achieve that. Requirements • Age 18+ (will be reviewed case by case if not met) • Able to raid Weds/Thurs/Mon 22:00-01:00 (server-time) • 100% attendance barring unforeseen circumstances or reasonable notice. • Able to speak English and have a working mic you can use • Always prepared for raids, food/flask/pots/runes • Able to take constructive criticism and feedback. • Preferably have provable experience in raiding at a high end (will be reviewed case by case) • Able to commit the time required to min/max (and expect the same of others) • In depth knowledge of class and upcoming changes. • Able to read/watch/listen to raid tactics and have a thorough understanding of the boss and mechanics before stepping into any raid. • The mindset that loot is a means to an end and the “teams” progress > personal logs. • Mechanically strong The mentality of the guild may seem strict but this is because we would prefer not to have our or your time wasted if you are not prepared to commit. (if you do not meet 1 of the requirements then still feel free to submit an application form, if you are not prepared to meet 1 of the requirements then this is likely not the place for you) Classes/Roles Required Currently, we are in need of 3 Healers (preferably not shaman mains), and Ranged + Melee DPS. It is possible we have a tank spot open for outstanding candidates. What we will offer you A serious, drama-free raiding environment, with players that will commit to putting in the required time and effort. • Cutting Edge on every raid, anything less is failure • Eventually, raiding flasks/pots/feasts • Committed, consistent, and experienced leadership • High standards expected of everyone equally, no exceptions. • Researched and prepared raid leading If this is of interest to you and you want to apply visit: http://www.metanoia-eu.shivtr.com/ If you would like some more information, add mellowz#2407, zime#21104, entail#2216, AuQia#2343, InSAne#23753Pollitburo0 21 May
19 May Hypothermia(A)@Ravencrest, 3/3M+10/10M Norwegian guild! In order to comply to the forum guidelines the following post will be in English. but please note that we are interested in Norwegian people only. Hypothermia was created September 2013. The roster consisted of a mix of good friends who had played together since Vanilla, and some new faces. Our goal was to have good progress, while having fun doing it. Three years later, that is exactly what we've had. We have managed to establish ourselves as a successfull single-nationality guild, we were the leading all-norwegian guild in Highmaul and BRF, and also the first to get 7/7M in Emerald Nightmare. In NH we were hit by roster issues as a group of friends quit the game within a few days of each other, however, we persevered and ended up grabbing #2 for Norwegian guilds. With the release of Legion we have seen some new faces join our ranks and we now consist of people from all over the country. Our guild also put emphasis on the social part of gaming and for the last 4 easter vacations we have hosted a week of guild-LAN at one of our guild master's house. We were happy to see that almost our whole roster joined the party! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ About our raids: We are currently raiding three days a week. - Wednesday 19:30-23.30 - Thursday 19:30-23:30 - Monday 19:30-23.30 We never extend beyond this schedule We use Loot Council to distribute loot. This ensures the guild progression over single-player progression. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Recruitment: We are currently recruiting for TOS progression, and as such, we might be more lenient to accept classes outside the ones listed below! We are currently looking for: Melee dps: Might have room for DH, Rogue or WW monk, possible also a warrior/DK, depending on rerolls Ranged dps: Open for most except Hunters! a Mage and SP would be ace! Tanks: Closed Healer: Closed Don't be afraid to leave an apply even if your class is not listed here. Exceptional players with something to offer are always welcome to apply regardless of current needs. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Requirements: - A working microphone and Teamspeak 3. - Good knowledge of your class/spec - Age 18+ - Preferably (not required) experience on par with our current progress. - Good artifact progress! - no specific ilvl is required at the moment, but we will not boost your character ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you want to be a part of one of the most successful Norwegian raiding communities there is, please contact one of the officers in-game: Deadeyez, Shikamaru or Sheiila, with their respective battle-tags teekay#2300, shikamaru#2938 or Guden#2360 with any questions you may have. I will not be checking this post outside updating progress or recruitment, so please add one of us in-game! :) Best Regards Thomas / Deadeyez - Hypothermia officer teamDeadeyez8 19 May
16 May Any Incoming FCM? Hi, Does anyone know if there is any Incoming FCM to AGGRA? It would be nice since there are a lot of Portuguese people spread out at various realms, and would help fix (or not) the population on aggra. PS: Would someone be interested in that? just trying to understand if there was enough people to ask blizz to do it. Regards, NunoNunopt0 16 May
15 May Mythic+ boosts We are a group formed of expirienced players (keystone masters and mythic raiders) offering a range of boosts for ingame gold listed down below. Boosts are avaliable on a daily basis, after noon (from 3:00 PM). Exact time of a day will be known after mutual agreement. Atm, we are boosting only on Ravencrest EU and Grim Batol EU. * Karazhan - 80k * Karazhan Nightbane - 160k * Mythic Normal 9/10 - 100k * Mythic Normal 10/10 - 160k * Mythic 2-9 (single run) - 40k * Mythic +10 in time (ur key) - 170k * Mythic +10 in time (our key) - 250k * Mythic KEY BOOST PACKAGE 0-10 - 300k For more info feel free to add us on your friends list with these Btags: Kic#2926 (Grim Batol) or Waginas#2966 (Ravencrest)Kic0 15 May
13 May Looking for Guild 890 Holy paladin IM looking for a guild in grim batol for horde and i am always available. i and of spec dps and new dh, hunter alt.Dredare0 13 May
11 May Norwegian Mythic Guild [Justify] Recruiting! (Alliance) Alliance Guilden <Justify> på [Grim Batol] søker flere norske(svenske) spillere til vår Mythic(6/10) progresjons gruppe. Justify er en vanilla raiding guild, med et sterkt Mythic Core team for Legion.. Vårt mythic team har et stort potensiale, som vi er svært fornøyd med, men som trenger og utvides med enda flere supre spillere for ytterligere fremgang i Legion mythic raids. Vi raider Onsdager og søndager 19:15-23:00 Før du kontakter oss, anbefaler vi deg og lese våre regler (linket under) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cwieWFTJfveCl3srT0sX9aBPUwAvaFhlSPzRD6RluCk/edit Følgelig klasser er å foretrekke Ranged DPS: Meele DPS: Eksepsjonelle spillere av alle klasser vurderes også! Vi ser helst at du har: • 890+ ilvl utsyrsnivå • At du er godt over 18 år. • Disiplinert. • Har headsett med mikrofon! • Har gode logs og vise til. • Mulighet for minst 75% raid attendance. Vi tilbyr: • En mulighet til og bli med i en hurtig voksende Core Raider gruppe. • En strukturert og god Guild, med god ledelse og rettferdig loot fordeling igjennom EPGP DKP • En sosial og artig Guild som gjennomfører årlige sosiale arrangement både online og IRL! • En voksen og moden guild med medlemmer spredt fra 25 til 40 år • Heidundrane gøy på discord med folk online fra morgen til kveld! • Ukelige +15 M+ guildgrupper! Kontakt meg (Archen) i online whisper, pm her på face, eller B-tag : Archen#2100 evt: mail cryzter@yahoo.comArchen2 11 May
10 May Where is Forward?! Remember the good times where Forward would slaughter you afk in HFC entrance, or getting ready for raid? The world boss not even 10 noobs could 1v10. I have yet to die once to this guy even tho there has been countless times where I could've encountered him, has the Legacy of the Forward died out? After just one Tier ? Mostly troll, but I do miss the gray screen he gave me and my guild Cheers Forward, you'll barely be missed ;)Emô7 10 May
04 May EX top 100 raider LF 2 days raiding guild Hi guys, I won't go into too much detail but here goes.. I have currently cleared 4/10 M which I did about a month back now as resto/guardian druid (Also RAID LEADER) but the guild has slowly lost leadership so I have decided to hit TOS from a different angle.. I have rerolled to Hunter.. Woo I am looking for a guild who will take me in as a hot prospect while im gearing. The guild must be aiming to clear content while only raiding 2 nights a week! In Wrath I was RL of a guild which was competing at the top where I personally ranked top 10 on all bosses in Icecrown as elemental shaman, so I am no stranger to competition for DPS and getting the most out if my character. Add me on Bnet if you wish to know anymore details Liam#2176 GeralltGerallt0 04 May
04 May Post deletedGerallt0 04 May
02 May [A] LF Pre-Cataclysm Leatherworker I am looking for a leatherworker with the recipes for Mongoose Boots and Living Breastplate. These used to drop in Dire Maul before Cataclysm. I have the materials required and am willing to negotiate a fee.Firecat0 02 May
02 May [A] 70 Twink Guild LF More! <<Flip Out Like a Ninja>> is a newly formed level 70 alliance twink guild on Ragnaros looking for casual but motivated players to join us! We have completed all the BC Heroics and Karazhan and are in need of more raiders to help us complete the 25m raids. Our guild prefers that anyone willing to join starts afresh on Ragnaros as to ensure that everyone has an equal start and to keep it a challenge. Once level 70, heirlooms are not allowed in raids and the purchase of gear (above item level 115) is forbidden. Also, death knights and monks are not allowed, same for the races of pandas and worgens. We are currently in need of more DPS and Healers. If you are interested or have any questions about us, either check our guild site (still under progress): http://flipoutlikeaninja.enjin.com or contact us at: via Battletag: stangmar#1658 or stawle#2191 via ingame: Falkorage or DraikosmomFalkorage2 02 May
30 Apr (A) Wicked-Grim Batol Looking For Players <Wicked> 10/10 HC. Raid days Thurs/Sun 19:30. Seeking more friendly and partly casual players (preferrably dps) to bolster our ranks. We are now looking to progress through mythic raid content. If you are a happy person, /w for a chat. The whole concept of Wicked is having a fun and friendly environment. We believe we are capable and we don't enjoy being stuck farming heroic content when we can push better. A good remedy for a casual guild's boredom is pushing mythic content regardless of how painful that content may seem. We are not a hardcore mythic raiding guild, we have no intentions to make a name for ourselves or whatever life leeching approach to any game anyone might have. We just like to have fun and spend time with each other. Yet, the lack of an activity towards the end of a patch is something we would like to avoid. We are perfectly fine dying while trying to do harder content and perfectly satisfied with just a few bosses, as long as we have something to keep us busy until Tomb of Sargeras. How much we progress meanwhile is, of course, entirely up to our players. So if you are a generally happy person, join us. We need more players to do mythic content. Whisper me or any member of Wicked in the game for a warm and fuzzy chat.Vendrigoth0 30 Apr
28 Apr <Ordo Draconum> Casual Raiding/Social Guild Recruiting [Order of the Dragon] (10/10 Hc Core Team) is looking for experienced players to join our raiding ranks. Raiding Wednesdays 8:10-11:30 pm. Personal Loot. Voice Discord. Socials are welcome too ;D Whisper Ursegor or Mordanta for invite.Ursegor0 28 Apr
22 Apr <Excentric>(since 2008) Recruitment <Excentric>(since 2008) is a international social guild that aims for PVE content.Our goal is to have a good time while progressing threw the new content. We are looking for more players for our raiding team to progress in Mythic content. We raid 3 days a week (Wen-Thu-Mon) 20.15-23.00 ST. So far we cleared everything in Heroic/Normal on every patch but we need more players for Mythic progress (4/7 EN Mythic and 1/10 Nighthold Mythic) Ranged Dps would be prefered for Mythic content but every exceptional player can be added to our team . For more info whisper Amadryada(Magosgr#2754) or Shaolee or Gameaddict (Site: http://excentric.wowalliances.com/)Amadryada0 22 Apr
18 Apr [H] Ink - 2/10 M recruiting! Who we are: Ink are a new guild founded a month after the release of legion. We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild consisting of former hardcore raiders and social newcomers ready to learn. We are currently on Ragnaros! What is expected of raiders? To be prepared in both general and role specific tactics for fights prior to raids. Gem and enchant all gear available. To be continuously motivated to improve and better themselves as a player and member of the team. Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday (Occasionally carry out alt runs on Sunday) Raid time: 22:00 - 1:00 Realm time Current recruitment needs: Ranged dps: Balance Druid, BM/MM Hunter, Frost/Fire Mage Melee dps: Windwalker Monk Tank: Guardian Druid, Protection Paladin, Brewmaster Monk Healer: Holy Paladin Exceptional players are always considered even if your class isn't listed on our recruitment list! Contacts: [GM] Zime#21104, [Council] Wigglles#2584, Munazaga#2776Rampager1 18 Apr
07 Apr <H> Paradox a Recrutar Guild Paradox (Horde) Aggra encontra-se neste momento a recrutar DPSers (preferencialmente ranged) para preencher o nosso coregroup de raiders. Somos uma guild constituida por jogadores que já jogam desde o vanilla em que alguns já foram hardcore raiders, tendo neste momento uma media de idades que rondará os 28-30 anos. Não somos de todo uma guild Hardcore nem o pretendemos, pelo que nos consideramos casuais, apenas querendo ser uma guild onde podemos relaxar depois de um dia de trabalho onde podemos encontrar um grupo de amigos e ver o content do jogo. Raidamos às Quartas/Quintas/Segundas das 22.00 às 24:00 (Hora PT) e temos neste momento um core fixo de 21-22 jogadores pelo que pretendemos aumentar este numero para os 24-25 daí estarmos a abrir o recrutamento para prosseguirmos com as raids em Mythic Nighthold com alguma diversidade a nivel de roster A nivel de progresso temos neste momento 3/10M em NightHold. Caso estejam interessados e/ou pretendam mais informações poderão enviar-me mensagem pelo facebook, ou então contactar os chars Arminius / Melgoth / Nelinha ingame. Como já referi qualquer duvida basta perguntarem! <English Version> PT Guild Recruting ;)Arminius0 07 Apr
03 Apr Raiding Guild <Entropy> Recruiting! <Entropy> (7/7M 10/10 HC) We are currently recruiting 1-2 healers and few dps for Nighthold M. Exceptional players are always considered. Raidtimes: Invites: 20.15 Tuesday: 20.30-23.00 Wednesday: 20.30-23.00 Sunday: 20.30-23.00 Who are we? Entropy is a mature raiding guild that has been around for over 7 years. We believe in a more laid back raid atmosphere but still be able to kill all the bosses in the current tier. If you want to be a part of a fun guild with good progress, do not hesitate to make an apply. What do we expect from you? - We use Discord for our raids, you should have it. - Be able to take and handle criticism. - You should have no problem with being benched for certain fights if needed. - We will NOT tolerate any kind of flaming against other raiders. Let a officer know, we will handle it outside raid in private. - The following addons is a must have: DBM, Angry Assignments, RCLootCouncil. - We expect you to know your class inside out and come prepared for our raids. This means pots, flasks, food. - Like stated above, invites are at 20.15. Be outside the raid. Do not stand around in Dalaran yelling for a summon. - Be aware of the environment. Do not stand in the fire! Unless we tell you to. - If we ask you to do a certain task, learn it, and do it. - We require high attendance from our trials. Show us that you deserve a Raider spot. - Sense of humor, we have it and you need it. Do not take us too serious outside raids. Or do, if you want. Got any questions? Feel free to whisper! GM: Étwo Officer: Jeica/Lilypad (jeica#2912) Officer: Sparklebaps Officer: Lipstiick/Ponylotion (bandarsaud#2289) Hope to hear from you soon! http://entropygrimbatol.enjin.comJeica0 03 Apr
25 Mar [H] Mox Super Casual Mox Recruiting 10/10 N 8/10 HC We are a Supercasual Multigaming community who has been active in wow since Vanilla. We are really chill, and put friendships and epic banter over world firsts. If you want a nice friendly raiding guild, who will not moan at you too much for being the worst but still wants some kind of pve progress hit us up. Applicants Must : Be English Speaking Over 18 years old Have Cool Transmog We do not have any : Druids, Deathknights, or Warlocks so those would be nice. But all cool people welcome. to apply go to www.moxguild.comDobsin20 25 Mar
24 Mar delete me .Yeepsipepsi1 24 Mar
23 Mar Herald Of The Titans Boost Runs (Horde&Alliance) Hello, Me and my team is boosting for Herald Of the Titans. We did many happy runs during Wod and happy to continue on Horde and start on Ally too. Details are as below. Please do not hesitate to contact me in game or via tag for more info. Battle tag : Laiyaaa#2606 Char:Aliné Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232) We are mostly available on Tuesdays but on request, it can be arranged for Sundays also. Timing is at 7pm by realm time but again, on request It may be changed too. Requirements: All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long as all items are below 226 ilvl, you can also use your heirlooms. Payment Details: Payments can be done in any realm; but for high population realms; price is 180K (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon) For any other realm; price will be 210K (may change on token price) We ask for 50K deposit when you book the spot; and the rest should be before the pull. Here some of the feedbacks we got from our happy customers :) Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727 Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728 Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715?page=2Körpé1 23 Mar
12 Mar [A] @Frostmane Daytime guild Who are we? <Night Legion> was formed as a very late night guild but due to the lack of decent players during those hours we decided to move to daytime. The guild is formed with the single goal of achieving high efficiency raiding with focused play during progression. We're always open for new applicants and will not take gear into consideration since we're recruiting the player, not the character. What we want from you: - You are able to understand both written and spoken english. - You are over 18 years of age. - You can raid 11:00-14:45 3 days a week. - You can take constructive criticism. - You don't need someone to hold your hand while raiding. What we can offer to you: - A good, relaxed but focused atmosphere while raiding and outside of raiding. - Chance of seeing all the content even if you have a late night job or whatever interferes with regular raidtimes. - Fair Loot Council based on attendence and performane. Raider-Trial-Alt-Social. - Drama free! Anything leading towards it will be dealt with right away by an Officer.Séphrya0 12 Mar