Aggra / Grim Batol

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
13 Nov The Dambusters recruiting The Dambusters is a very active social alliance guild. We are over 9 years old and have many players that have been with us for that whole period. We have active 2 mythic progression raid teams and we are recruiting both socially and for both raid teams. The Raid Teams are named after 2 famous dams in Azeroth namely; Ironwall (8/8HC, 3/8M) and Stonewrought (8/8HC, 2/8M) Both Teams raid 3 nights a week; Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 20:00ST - 23:00ST. We also have a very social Sexy Friday Raid which is a method of raiders giving back to the social people of the guild by taking them through current raid content and helping them grow by gearing and teaching tactics to fights. The guild is super active with people always online to lend a hand with gearing, teaching, assisting etc. If you interested contact me on Spyrot#2398 or via ingame mail. /saluteSpyrot0 13 Nov
08 Nov [A] Solidarity 8/8 HC 2/8M Solidarity - Grim Batol, Alliance is recruiting players to keep our roster Strong. Solidarity is a social casual-raiding guild with a strong focus on our Community. We are currently mainly looking for Ranged DPS (that isn't a hunter). However good applications will always be taken into consideration. Current progress this expansion; - 8/8 N Uldir - 8/8 HC Uldir - 2/8 M Uldir Raiding information - We require an itemlevel of 330, level 17 neck and that you have your gear enchanted and gemmed when you apply. - We currently raid 3 nights/week. Wednesday, Sunday & Monday. 20-22 - We're a mature guild and look for players from the age of 18 and up. There is also mythic and mythic+ runs happening within the guild. If you're interested you can make an application at www.solidarity.dk or contact One of our officers on Sparkkle#2628Sparkkle7 08 Nov
07 Nov (H) New Guild recruitment for effective players! Hello ladies and gents, Are you tired of Mythic Raid progressions, time and materials invested only to get four items with 15 item levels more? Are you tired of playing only one class for two days a week and wait until the next ID reset to have fun? If you answered both questions with yes, please continue reading. :) First things first, I have all 12 classes on max level and I love playing my alts. I am playing WoW since Vanilla and have been Raid leading in the past on a Heroic level. I managed to provide a lot of players with "The Chosen" achievement in Legion and I acquired all 36 Artifact challenge appearances, before the introduction of the maximum Concordance level. This small introduction is not to boast or anything, but to explain that I have a lot of experience and I am not a bad player. For me personally, the Legion spell reduction has massively decreased the fun to play only one class. The lack of variety compared to back in Wotlk, Cata etc. has removed a lot of fun and variety for me, which makes me a bit frustrating. I suspect the merger with Activision made this game very low complexity, in order to keep stakeholders happy by high subscription numbers. Anyhow; for me, doing the same content with the same character and progressing Mythic wipe by wipe for 15 item level higher loot is very boring and quite frustrating, due to lack of appropriate rewards. The Mythic mechanic is so much less forgiving and the 20 player limitation makes things really unpredictable (disconnect, lag etc.). Almost any mistake is automatically a wipe, which does not give me a feeling of progressing but rather relying on good "rng" to be successful. If I want to gamble, I play poker. On top of that, with the Warforged/Titanforged system I would rather do 2-3 HC clear runs and equip my alt characters with nice gear and learn the encounter from a different perspective (Tank, Healer etc.), than progressing % by % in Mythic content. If anybody else agrees with me and is interested in establishing a guild, with 2 raiding days per week, where we rush through HC content in 90-180 minutes? I have absolutely no interest in Mythic, as the effort is exponentially higher than clearing HC in a timely manner for a much lesser reward. We can discuss the possibility of organizing split runs and gathering a core member base with the required classes for flex raiding. Possible combinations: Tanks/Healers/Dps/Total 2/6/22 30 - most loot due to Heroic flex system 2/5/18 25 2/4/14 20 2/3/10 15 2/2/6 10 If anybody else is interested in this concept of Heroic split alt character raiding on a two-day basis, please give me a shout so we can have some fun with our main and alt characters. Cheers, Boellor BattleTag: Baljko#2359Boellor4 07 Nov
01 Nov [A] <Tricksters> recruiting for BfA! Tricksters are looking for more friendly people to join us in Battle For Azeroth! The core members of Tricksters have been playing together since WotLK days, though we have switched factions and realms many times. Semi-casual, we aim to clear normal and heroic raids, and start mythic. We are an extremely friendly and laidback group - the only thing we ask of our raiders is to not argue or slack off during raids and to attend the events they sign up to. Knowing your class, role and tactics are always a bonus! Mythic+ runs are very popular throughout the week Raid Days: Tuesdays & Thursdays for progression, 20:00 - 22:30 server time Progression through BfA: Uldir normal: 8/8 Uldir heroic: 7/8 Progression through Legion: Emerald Nightmare heroic: 10/10 Trial of Valor heroic: 2/3 Nighthold heroic: 10/10 Tomb of Sargeras heroic: 9/9 Antorus heroic: 11/11 You can find more about our progression on WoWProgress and Raider.io Positions avaliable: We are happy to take anyone and any class! Socials are always welcome too! If you are interested and would like more info or an invite, please /w a member or add Chromii#2444 on Battle.netShrumpi4 01 Nov
24 Oct [H] Looking for players for mythic taloc&mother If you're interested in killing taloc and mother on mythic every week on horde please add me@sneaky#2492.Cyclope0 24 Oct
23 Oct [A] <Decent> 8/8HC 3/8M recruiting Decent is a guild that's been around since MoP under different names. We've not been actively raiding as a guild since WoD, but have now decided to gather the troops once more. We're 8/8HC & 3/8M in the current tier and now we're looking for more players to progress in Uldir. Raid days times (server time): Wednesday 20.00-23.00 Sunday 19.00-22.00 Currently looking for some DPS and a disc/holy priest to our roster. Contact Zarinax, Mewen or any character that starts with Elda in game.Eldálambine1 23 Oct
20 Oct [A] Norwegian guild <Bearded Friends Gaming> Our guild is for Norwegians only, and we have origins as a gaming community based on members that come from Twitch. Feel free to visit our website at www.bfgaming.no We are a casual, social guild with ambitions to clear heroic in each tier, with the possibility of being able to establish a core team for mythic raiding. Keep in mind that most of us have never raided together until we started this guild, so we might progress slower than other similar guilds, but our speed and skill progress every week. We currently wish to expand our playerbase to help with heroic and potentially mythic progress in Uldir. Raid schedule: We raid 1-2 times per week, usually from 20-23 pm. We have a core group of people that wishes to raid more, but we need more players! Community: We are all likeminded people who all want the same thing. Fun, clearing content and growing our guild community. We focus on helping eachother getting our m+ done for the week. Feel free to PM either myself, Monkzee, Vikingsimon, Lazyfail, Spacelord or any others you might find in-game who are in the guild. Hope to hear from you!Duffiz0 20 Oct
17 Oct [A] Twìns 7/8hc Hey there! I'd like to introduce our guild, Twìns. We're a newly formed raiding guild on Grim Batol, Alliance side. So far the guild has been a quite laidback social-raiding guild, as we only raid 2 nights a week. However, with recent changes, and some replacements. We do aim to raid at a bit higher level. Currently we're working on Ghuun heroic, and we plan to farm Uldir heroic, untill we've formed a solid 20 man Mythic team. So we're not expecting much Mythic progress this Tier, insted go for a push in the next. -A bit about our guild We currently raid: (@Server time] Thursdays 20-23 Sundays 20-23 We also try to get a weekly alt run, usually on Tuesdays or Wednesday What can you expect from us? - A friendly enviroment - Experienced leaders - Weekly raids no matter what - A steady progress throughout the content What do we expect from you, as an applicant: - Be friendly, toxic people don't usually last long - Be dedicated, we expect people to show up to raids fully prepared with boss tacitcs, as well as flask/pots/food - Handle criticism well. As we do review logs after every raid to make sure everyone is performing at their best. -Be able to keep a high attendance We are social-raiding guild. We do not expect you to show up to 100% of the raids, many of us have jobs and families. But keeping a 75%+ attendance is a requirment. Beyond raiding, we usually try to organize Mythic+ groups. Trying to make sure everybody gets their weekly 10+ chest. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or add me on battletag Warex#1944 However, if you're just interested in applying. We have a form over at: - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScYcARkumfDTlrxzv7p6OQ8yg_rk3ArEvabv290nn-X0rGRMA/viewform We usually reply within 1-2 days Thanks for reading, -Warex (Officer)Warex0 17 Oct
14 Oct Horde [MoX] English speaking guild 10/10 HC recruiting MoX is a friendly guild with a great community and multiple nationalities, looking for some extra people for raiding . There's usually banter on Discord, and always someone willing to group up for some fun (old raids for transmogging, mount runs, achievements, you name it). We're (currently) not aiming for Mythic, but will aim for HC clears of the upcoming raid. You can apply by either trying to find an officer online or going to our forum and posting an application, usually answered same day. If you can find yourself in this, or just fancy some raiding with nice people instead of rolling the dice on group finder, we're you're guild. http://www.moxguild.com/Darkangie6 14 Oct
11 Oct [A] <Scream of the Past> < Scream of the Past> Who are we: Scream of the Past is a PvE based guild on Grim Batol/Aggra that is focused on completing high-end content be it raids or dungeons. We try to maintain a friendly and mature place for every member to hang out and make friends. And we currently need more members for our raid progression and mythic + groups. Progression -Uldir (Normal) 8/8. -Uldir (Heroic) 5/8. -Uldir (Mythic) 0/8. Guild requirements -Contribute to the guild mainly in the raiding environment. -Overall positive and friendly attitude towards others. -Be willing to learn and improve. -Accurate knowledge of your class and role. -Availability to raid from 19:30 ~ 22:30 Server Time on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. -Basic knowledge of the English language. -Discord. -Addons required: Deadly Boss Mods and Pawn Recruitment: Warriors Arms - Recruiting (Low) Fury - Recruiting Protection - Recruiting (High) Paladins Retribution - Recruiting Holy - Recruiting (High) Protection - Recruiting (High) Rogue Assassination - Recruiting (High) Outlaw - Recruiting (High) Subtlety - Recruiting (High) Priest Discipline - Recruiting (Low) Holy - Recruiting Shadow - Recruiting Death Knight Blood - Recruiting (High) Frost - Recruiting (High) Unholy - Recruiting (High) Mage Arcane - Recruiting (High) Fire - Recruiting (High) Frost - Recruiting (High) Warlock Affliction - Recruiting (High) Demonology - Recruiting (High) Destruction - Recruiting (High) Monk Brewmaster - Recruiting (High) Windwalker - Recruiting (High) Mistweaver - Recruiting (High) Druid Balance - Recruiting (High) Restoration - Recruiting Guardian - Recruiting (High) Feral - Recruiting (High) Demon Hunter Havoc - Recruiting (High) Vengeance - Recruiting (High) Contact: Add Asprescribed#2415 - or whisper Bowjobbz, Mazakeen or Jouka ingame.Bowjobbz11 11 Oct
09 Oct <Flame Boosting Services> Mythic+ We are a group of boosters who helped hundreds of players through the whole Legion expansion getting their desired gear and boss kills. We are currently offering: Key boosts between 2-10 levels yours or ours> We accept your payment on almost every realm as long as you are a horde player! Can pay on alliance. Mythic+ Boost, German&English Realms book up: Flameemperor#21284 Mythic+ Boost, German&English Realms book up : Aksandria#2728 Mythic+ Boost, French&Spanish Realms book up: Mahesvra#2569 We do have a discord channel: https://discord.gg/ZCct8HZ Also we want to expand our roster with Advertisers and Boosters, if that bring interest to you, can apply at : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/111BFYNCgjC0zLiXSWDhopILAJD4cZVyd-UBw78Eh4CYFlameguy0 09 Oct
09 Oct <Flame Boosting Services> Mythic+ We are a group of boosters who helped hundreds of players through the whole Legion expansion getting their desired gear and boss kills. We are currently offering: Key boosts between 2-10 levels yours or ours> We accept your payment on almost every realm as long as you are a horde player! Can pay on alliance. Mythic+ Boost, German&English Realms book up: Flameemperor#21284 Mythic+ Boost, German&English Realms book up : Aksandria#2728 Mythic+ Boost, French&Spanish Realms book up: Mahesvra#2569 We do have a discord channel: https://discord.gg/ZCct8HZ Also we want to expand our roster with Advertisers and Boosters, if that bring interest to you, can apply at : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/111BFYNCgjC0zLiXSWDhopILAJD4cZVyd-UBw78Eh4CYFlameguy0 09 Oct
09 Oct [H] <Slakers> Guild portuguesa 5/8 HC A guild <Slakers> é uma guild semi-hardcore portuguesa á procura de recrutas com boa disposição e temperamento capazes de raidar num ambiente relaxado, mas ao mesmo tempo, sério no progresso. Os horários de raidar são quartas, quintas e segundas, das 21.00 as 23.00. Assiduidade e pontualidade são valorizados, e é esperado de qualquer membro que saiba as mecânicas dos encounters. Procuramos em especial um bom Warlock e Resto Shaman para preencher o Core. Para mais informações contactem um dos officers da guild in-game, out através de uma mensagem neste thread.Soleannis0 09 Oct
05 Oct Buying Plundered Pirate Admiral's Bicorne PM me in-game or leave a note here with your price, Thanks!Pants2 05 Oct
23 Sep Tank LF weekend raiding guild Hello there, I am looking for a raiding guild that raids in During weekends(Saturday+Sunday). mainly because I created my account when I was outside the U.S but I moved here cause of college. Obviously I'm not in this server but I am looking around all the servers and will transfer the moment I am contacted by a guild that needs me. You can contact me in game or in discord or reply to this post ^_^. Battle.net: boogieface#2948 Discord: Boogieface101#1069 In game: Brutality - RunetotemBrutality2 23 Sep
22 Sep <A> - Seasoned DPS Warrior lf casual raiding/pvp guild Hey guys, Vanilla OG master race reporting in! Really experienced raider and pvper here. Just looking for a nice guild to raid, do M+ and pvp with. Have history in WOTLK and Cata for high end raiding, being the first 10 man guild to kill Sindragosa for example. 2.2k rated arena experience too :) Getting back into wow and just wanted the social experience, drop me a pm to chat!Prímal0 22 Sep
13 Sep LF Possible Guild merger Hello All, I am writing here to seek a possible guild merger, the team we have currently are 7/8 Normal but capable of so much more but due to issues with some players quiting wow and leaving to go horde we haven't been able to reach our full potential. We are all 340+ with level 18+ neck, most of us are actually 350+ but there are a few stragglers. The raiders we currently have are: 1xProt paladin 1xHoly Priest, 1xDisc Priest, 1xMW monk 1xSub rogue, 1x Arms warrior, 1xRet paladin, 1x Feral druid, 1xFisty monk 1xArcane mage, 2xFrost mage, 1xMarks hunter, 1x BM hunter We also have a few social members that would join farm/fun runs if possible. Latest logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/P3yXh7pNZ8GYHCQa#fight=1&type=damage-done if you are interested in having a chat add me on either discord(janniick#3251) or BattleNet(Wolfgang4466#2922) Thank youFoxwillfixit0 13 Sep
11 Sep [A][Grim-Batol] <Revival> 7/8 N Recruiting [A][Grim-Batol] <Revival> is an 18+ guild formed in the later stage of Legion The guilds ambition is to raid mythic efficiently whilst holding on to a good, positive and healthy raiding environment for all our members. What can we offer you: We can offer you dedicated, hardworking and fair guild management and raiding environment which keeps the social aspect throughout progression raiding. We market ourselves as a laid back and focused guild for skilled, adult players. What do we expect from you: We have high expectations from our members to continuously improve. However we also understand the fact that most players have real-life obligations. With this in mind however, there are certain baseline expectations we have from our Trials and Raiders alike. We are searching for members who are patient and skilled with a high knowledge of their class. What classes/specs are we looking for: Melee DPS: Demon Hunter, Enhancement Shaman Ranged DPS: Elemental Shaman, Boomkin Druid, Warlock, Shadow Priest Healer: Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, Resto Druid Tank: N/A currently - will consider exceptional players. Our raiding schedule: Wednesday and Sunday for Progress raids 20:00-22:30 ST. Fun/farm raid on Friday: 20:00-22:30 ST. Thank you for reading our recruitment message, we hope to hear from you soon. If not, best of luck to you with your search for a guild! Guild master Btag: Wolfgang4466#2922 Raid leader Btag: Earlypearl#21526Raymanmage0 11 Sep
11 Sep [A]Ret pala LF mythic guild Hello there! It's a bit late, so I'll try make this short: Experienced raider. A bout 10+ years of heroic raiding at a hardcore level. Some breaks here and there, but gotten most of the important content down in time :) Some relative early heroic kills as well! I've recently come back from a long break, as BFA seems promising! I've put my pvp career on hold for now, looking to achieve in the raiding environment ! So, any guilds around looking for a ret pala? (345+ ilvl atm) Would prefer at least 3 days of raiding, as I'm looking to clear the mythic content in good time! Add me on Warex#1944 if you'd like a chat! Logs will be provided. I'm also open to a few other classes, got everything in 110 ready to get to 120. So im rather flexible when it comes to class :)Warexzor1 11 Sep
07 Sep [H] Rogue LF PvP Guild Hi all, I am looking for an active PvP guild. I am currently based on the Aggra server. I have been PvP'ing since 2004 in the Vanilla days with this rogue and know my stuff. I am focused on arena (2k+ xp in different seasons) and also on RBG (starting out). Thanks guys!ßløødbáth0 07 Sep
02 Sep LF Horde raiding Guild Grim Batol EU as the title says im a DH looking for a horde raiding guild for BFA ive raided in past expansions on meny different characters and im looking for a solid guild for BFA i prefer to DPS but dont mind tanking if required. plz reply here or send me a PM in game im currently lonely in my brothers guild.Felarya3 02 Sep
29 Aug LFM-Guild Lithium recruiting Lithium a portuguese speaking guild is recruiting for Battle of Azeroth, we raid 3 days Monday,Wednesday and Thursdays from 21:30 to 23:30 Pt time.Waterbøy2 29 Aug
27 Aug Nightroses recruiting The guild "Nightroses" it's growing and we are looking for people to bolster our ranks! Our main goal is to raid in Battle for Azeroth, but we are also a friendly guild that likes to chat and have fun. We are an alliance guild in the realm grim batol/aggra, any people from any country can join as long as you keep the language to english :P We would be happy to have nice persons with us, come in and join us! We are waiting for you! :DVerisera4 27 Aug
27 Aug LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: Sinkronyzer#1775Justsink0 27 Aug
27 Aug [A] Resto druid LF HC / Mythic raiding guild Hey there, with Uldir opening its doors soon, i am looking for a social minded raiding guild. I prefer smaller guilds that focus on getting in HC raiding as soon as possible. I also really prefer mature guilds and wouldn't mind joining a guild where most members are a bit older (i ain't 20 anymore :P). About me: I am a calm, social and friendly person that loves being part of a (social) team. I have decent raiding experience and am willing to learn / put effort in becoming a better healer. If you're looking for a healer, add me on battle.net for a chat. Wisnix#21930 Kind regards, WisWìsnix1 27 Aug
19 Aug Protection Paladin LF Guild Protection Paladin LF Guild Atleast doing heroic, could consider mythic. 2-3 days a week Pm with any questionsBrosmavetre0 19 Aug
19 Aug (A) LF English/Scandinavian speaking guild Looking for a PvP guild, semi casual holy paladin, will mostly be doing wPvP, arena and RBG's aswell as m+. Been playing casual the last few xpacs, so I dont have any relevant m+/raid achieavements to show of. In Cata i was 2.2k+ on several characters in RBG.Flygeflyndre1 19 Aug
15 Aug Druid Tank LF A Raiding Guild .Stàrdüst1 15 Aug
13 Aug Grumpy Old Gits looking for players (A) Grumpy old gits guild recuitment. We are mainly scandinavians. We are aiming for 2days raids in BFA no high requirements. We are casual laydback guild whos looking for fun and patients people to join us for raids, rbgs, and m+. We are using discord and are having meetings ingame and on discord to get the old community feeling back. This is a newly formed group of veterans in the game. We want to help newcommers to take part of the game and eveb progress. This is a main guild we are not doing alt runs. Age restriction 18+. If intressted whisper me ingame between 19 and 22 everyday. My btag Frostyfeets#21820Mirias0 13 Aug
13 Aug WTS Transmog Sets Hey there, I'm looking to sell 3 Transmog sets, 2 Plate and 1 Mail If you are wondering why I am selling them on the forums its because I can't link the full set to people in trade, when/if I link 1 or 2 items and say the price you get an automatic 'hahahahahahaha' from people who have no idea about the droprate or what the complete set looks like. So I thought that if I post here and give u the links to what the complete set looks like/price you can have a think, if you like it and want it then you can contact me, if not then thats cool. It just saves spamming trade over and over and only giving people half the picture. The first set is 'Brittle Flamereaver' set, used either for Hunter or Shaman 8/8 Items Link for the set modelled: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1060 Theres also a choice of weapons you can have with it: http://www.wowhead.com/item=94214 (Shield) or http://www.wowhead.com/item=94101 (Bow) Price is 12k for the Full set including either the Bow or Shield The second set is ' Forgotten Peacekeeper set (Plate) - 7/7 Items Link for modelled set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1541 Price is 10k for the Full Set The third set is 'Primordial Bloodsoaked' set (Plate) 7/7 Items Link for modelled set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1540 Price is 10k for the Full Set You may think the price is high but you have to take into account the droprate on the items is around 0.01% and not that many people go to Isle of Thunder now. You can get around 3 or 4 items of set by farming yourself for a few days/using AH but to get all the items you need is hard work, for example if you have 6/7 items and all you need is the chest, well then you could be there weeks trying to get the drop, believe me, I know because I spent a lot of time there and killed thousands mobs. Buying the items individually from AH they will cost around 500g-1200g so its wouldn't be that much more to just pay for the complete set and definately worth it as you won't have to worry about trying to get them last couple of items for weeks. These are full sets ready for you to Transmogg, no farming, no hassles :) If you are interested then /w me ingame on Ikr or Ársenal (Horde)Ikr3 13 Aug
12 Aug (A) Grumpy Old Gits. Grim-batol (A) Grumpy old gits guild recuitment. We are mainly scandinavians. We are aiming for 2days raids in BFA no high requirements. We are casual laydback guild whos looking for fun and patients people to join us for raids, rbgs, and m+. We are using discord and are having meetings ingame and on discord to get the old community feeling back. This is a newly formed group of veterans in the game. We want to help newcommers to take part of the game and eveb progress. This is a main guild we are not doing alt runs. Age restriction 18+. If intressted whisper me ingame between 19 and 22 everyday. My btag Frostyfeets#21820Taurinscum0 12 Aug
06 Aug [A]<thx> 2 days Mythic guild on Ravencrest. **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** <THX> was founded back in 2012 by a tight group of friends who raided together starting from T12 and achieving respectful rankings in the process, most notably World 80th Elegon HC on Ravencrest. We've decided to reform on Ravencrest after a few of us raided together on Defias Brotherhood in Animosity for the last few years, bringing over half of Animosity with us. We're a semi-hardcore guild raiding 2 times a week, but we're still aiming to maintain a good realm rank. Summary of recent history (As Animosity): Warlords of Draenor: T17 - Imperator Mar'gok - World 1103 / EU 599 T17 - Blackhand - World 594 / EU 300 T18 - Archimonde - World 750 / EU 414 Legion: T19 - Xavius - World 553 / EU 350 T19 - Helya - World 1037 / EU 685 T19 - Spellblade Aluriel (Latest NH kill) - World 754 / EU 453 T21 – Antorus HC cleared within first week ended up with 5/11M As a guild, our aim is simple: to clear Mythic content while it is still relevant, whilst raiding in a ‘fun’ and positive environment. While we are raiding just 2 days a week, we expect almost 100% of attendance on all main raids. Recruitment We will always consider somebody regardless of their class and/or spec! In order to give you a higher chance of approval, you should meet the following requirements: - have relevant raiding experience - able to maintain 100% attendance - competent in the class/role you play - have a working microphone alongside Discord **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** When do you raid? Monday & Wednesday We raid from 20:00 until 23:00 Server time Who can I contact? Bnet - Michael#23334, Kidneyxt#2328, Shaun#2102 Discord - Dathran#2016, Teelor#4882, Milkshake#7986Piens1 06 Aug
30 Jul WTS Mage Polymorph Tomes Selling the following tomes: 1x Tome of Polymorph: Polar Bear Cub 1x Tome of Polymorph: Porcupine 1x Tome of Polymorph: MonkeyCastelo0 30 Jul
28 Jul Bearded Friends Gaming (Alliance) looking for members! The community "Bearded Friends Gaming" is a friendly, social og fun place to be! We are mainly for Norwegians, but we have some official streamers from sweden aswell. For many of us, the beardgame is strong! Allthough its not a requirement to join! We are accepting all players above the age of 18 that resides in either Norway or Sweden. We are Alliance on Grim Batol - and are focusing on fun and social playing. If we are enough people in the future, we will consider one weekly raid. Hastags of interest: Fun, social, casual, mature, friendly, helpfull and beardgame! Hopeing to see some of you!Monkzee0 28 Jul
27 Jul Looking for Guild ( horde ) Hello I´m looking for Portuguese /english speaking guild, social, PvP focus with some PvE for chill. I played WoW a long time ago with warrior, but i´ll be mage in bfa. Contact me here or in game , Bulmage is my name.Halarandir0 27 Jul
27 Jul LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: sinko#8304Justsink0 27 Jul
27 Jul LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: sinko#8304Justsink0 27 Jul
10 Jul Connect us to more Server grim batol needs to be connected to more servers as its practicly deadFleshstick0 10 Jul
06 Jul <Oblivion> 11/11M Boost Community Hello and Welcome to Oblivion's Boost Community, formed by top 11/11M Raiding Teams. We Provide our Boosting Services on Eu Horde Only. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What do we provide: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Any Day Time: 16:30 - 00:30 Server Time (Runs every 30minutes) Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title. Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day Time: Custom Time (What Suits You) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00/23:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. You will Roll on Rings/Necks/Cloaks. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Everyday Time: 15:00/18:00/20:30/22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Antorus Heroic PL Special : Day: Custom Day (up to you!) Time: Custom Time (up to you!) Extra Info: We assign 3 unsaved players of the same class to trade all items to you. Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 17:00/20:00/22:30/00:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Glory of Argus Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Glory of Legion Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please join the discord and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it as well! Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQReginé2 06 Jul
06 Jul NoM 11/11M Boosting Service (Horde) NoM 11/11M is now opening up the boosting service once more! We have been boosting since Mop, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months and also boosting throughout WOD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through The Emerald Nightmare. You can have a look at the comments and feedback we receieved here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11181138612#1 and here :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17289172227?page=1 Now, we are offering the below runs, with your choice of the loots. Nighthold Mythic : Elisande and/or Guldan with mount and/or without mount. Antorus Heroic: Full run PL We accept gold in any realm. Please get in touch with the below people for more info. Linblad#2519 Obiwancomi#2138 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Laiyaaa#2606Aliné1 06 Jul
29 May [A]<Family Legion> 2-day swe guild recruiting for BfA Note that we are a Swedish guild only. Looking for players for Battle for Azeroth, where we will go back to a 2-day raid schedule. Our goal with raiding in BfA is to get as far as we can in Mythic within 2-days raiding. Give us a shout on discord if you would be interested in joining: https://discord.gg/EMyTYbR Info: The Family Legion is a Swedish guild that was formed in March 2009. It has mainly been the home for a bunch of RL friends and family. Through the guilds history we have been across a few different realms, Dentarg, Shattered Hand, Outland and now finally Grim Batol. We are players who play this game for fun, but also takes raiding seriously. And we are good at what we do. Some of our members have raiding experience all the way back from Vanilla WoW and TBC, and most from WotLK and Cataclysm and onwards. We don't raid hardcore, but usually go 2 night planned raids. Raid times are currently 19:30-23:00 servertime on Wednesday and Sunday. Some keypoints of the guild: Strong core that played together for a long time. Good Atmosphere A little more laid-back view on raiding. E.g. IRL stuff comes first, pretty chatty raiding environment, and focus on having a good time. ​ TFL used to be a 10man guild, This is our raid clear history: WotLK: Naxx, EoE and OS (Sarth without drakes however) cleared in tier. Cleared Ulduar and Algalon. ToC 10 HC with tribute to insanity. Icecrown Citadel:11 of 12 in HC. LK never killed. Cata: All content except Nef Hc was cleared. MoP: T14: 9/16 HC T15: 9/13 HC T16: 14/14 HC WoD: Went 20M Mythic guild. T17: 6/7 and 7/10 Mythic. T18: Didn't raid. Legion: Only raided on casual level. T19: Only raided heroic, heroic cleared however. T20: 4/9 in mythic (together with imba) T21: 2/11 in mythic (together with imba) Feel free to contact me or any officer in game if you need any further information.Bertius0 29 May
23 May "The Chosen" achivement Hi, Is there anyone doing this Achivment?Daz0 23 May
22 May Is this server alive?Looking for Guild for BFA I decided to switch to alliance again and I'm looking for a guild in preparation for BFA heroic raiding. I'm probably gonna play dps either monk,DK or shadow priest.Sohn0 22 May
15 May <Exception> Mythic Antorus Boosting Services <Exception> is offering multiple types of boosts please see below for the different types of runs we offer. What we have to offer right now is: Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot We ONLY accept gold as payment. If you can pay on Shattered Hand and connected realms you will get the cheapest prices. However we do accept gold on most servers. Antorus Mythic run is on Wednesdays at 19:30 server time. All our raiders are 965+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer each armor and token type. For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 or send me a whisper in-game. These runs are HORDE ONLYßíó0 15 May
07 Apr [A] <Meet Me In Tinker Town> LF Heroic Raiders [A] <Meet Me In Tinker Town> located on Grim Batol are looking for Heroic Raiders Meet Me In Tinker has been a group of IRL friends playing together for the past few years as we have all played on a casual level, all achieving Curve on all tiers over the last few expansions with PUGS. After all being tired of PUG groups we are looking to put together a stable raid team to do Heroic Antorus and then work through BFA content to clear it all and get Curve on all bosses. Meet Me In Tinker are currently recruiting for a new Heroic Raid team. New Guild forming up ready for BFA. Raid times are Thursdays 20.00 - 23.00 and Saturdays 00.00 - 03.00. We run plenty of Mythic plus at various times, mainly evenings and weekends. We are simply looking for some like minded people that want to have a laugh but also have a stable group to be able to get regular clears of HC raid content and move up to Mythic where we can.Wóolf2 07 Apr
05 Apr Outland Revolution Hi please check out this video if you loved or enjoy The Burning Crusade and Outland. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLJtTmoOMPE Add my Battle-Tag Rikard#2959 for interests in the new Project 70 on Silvermoon <Raiders of Outland>Zpikkz0 05 Apr
30 Mar Where is Forward?! Remember the good times where Forward would slaughter you afk in HFC entrance, or getting ready for raid? The world boss not even 10 noobs could 1v10. I have yet to die once to this guy even tho there has been countless times where I could've encountered him, has the Legacy of the Forward died out? After just one Tier ? Mostly troll, but I do miss the gray screen he gave me and my guild Cheers Forward, you'll barely be missed ;)Emô10 30 Mar
28 Mar [A] Revival is recruiting for HC ATB & BFA -Wisnix0 28 Mar
07 Mar [A] Solidarity 2/11 M 11/11 HC Solidarity - Grim Batol, Alliance is recruiting players to keep our heroic roster Strong. Solidarity is a social casual-raiding guild with a strong focus on our Community. We are currently mainly looking for healers with a good DPS offspec (that isn't a priest or druid). However good applications will always be taken into consideration. Current progress this expansion; -7/7 HC EN -3/3 HC HoV -10/10 HC NH -9/9 HC ToS -11/11 N AtBT -11/11 HC AtBT - 2/11 M AtBT Raiding information - We require an itemlevel of 940 and that you have your gear enchanted and gemmed when you apply. - We currently raid 3 nights/week. Wednesday, Sunday & Monday. 20-22 - We're a mature guild and look for players from the age of 18 and up. If you're interested you can make an application at www.solidarity.dk or contact One of our officers on Sparkkle#2628Sparkkle3 07 Mar