Thunderhorn / Wildhammer

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
17h Selling Ta'Kierthan Songblade Good day! I'm selling a piece of transmog: Ta'Kierthan Songblade (http://www.wowhead.com/item=16039/takierthan-songblade) This is quite a rare piece, not entirely sure if it's been removed from the game or not because it seems to be hearsay either way. The price I've decided to put at the EU Median price of 350K for the item (Which you can find here: https://theunderminejournal.com/#eu/wildhammer/item/16039) If you are interested, feel free to add my Battletag: Willas#2556 (Please attach a message that you're interested in the item in your friend request).Valgrad0 17h
3d (A) Highland Warriors 9/9N 2/9H Who are we? The Highland Warriors are a twelve year old guild, which is an achievement in itself - almost as old as the Hills(brad) ;) We’d likely describe ourselves as a casual raiding guild, but this doesn’t really do us justice – we’re not just about raiding and we’re more than the sum of our raiding parts. The Highland Warriors are a friendly community of like-minded players, over the age of 18 - some just about, but most a significant amount of time since. We’re an old fashioned guild with old fashioned values. We believe that members of the guild should be able to rely on each other, no matter what your personal play style: for raids; for mythics; for levelling; for achievement hunting; for the daily grind of World Quests and rep gains. To us, being in a guild is about sharing the experiences of this World of Warcraft together. At this point, it's probably a good idea to add that we also don’t use voice comms for raids, we prefer the gentle tap of keys over the heavy breathing of mics ;) We have a number of guildies who have played since Vanilla, we have Burning Crusaders and Wrath Babies - a wealth of experience, knowledge and a stable core who have “grown up” within Warcraft. Our community is everything, and this is why we have been around so long. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Raiding We've historically raided successfully since Vanilla and are still going strong :) As a casual raid guild, we run weekly raids across two nights: raid times are normally 21:00 – 23.30 server time on a Wednesday & Sunday --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Not Raiding When we're not seeking vengeance on the denizens of our current raiding tier, we mythic; we heroic; we Karazhan (all valid verbs, honest ;) ); we world quest; some pvp; some achievement farm; some level their 874586th alt /coughSIFcough... Me, I just spend obscene amounts of money at the hairdressers to match the outfit of the week... Whatever you're into, there's someone to share your passion with, to help you and spend time together. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What we’re looking for Currently, we are looking for... well, everything: raiders, socials, heroic and mythic+ dungeoneers, newbies, oldies, reroller, horde defectors... Heroes :) We're happy to take on all classes, but if you're looking to raid we are particularly interested in hearing from... - Rogues - Death Knights - Warlocks - Mages - Boomkins - Elemental Shaman We would welcome members looking to return to raiding following a break; players wanting to get started in something above LFR; players yet to dip their armoured toe in the end game; back up raiders; social players; new players... We’re also open to more radical recruitment – we’re open to taking in smaller guilds who may also be struggling for numbers to get out to raid regularly each week, or to raid co-operatively with another guild who share our values. We understand that this is a game and should, above all else, be fun - for ourselves and for everyone within the guild. We're not necessarily after the most hardcore, the most elite, or the most experienced: gear can be looted, and experience can be gained. We are a guild who want - and do - make progress through current content. We are players who are willing to make the best of ourselves and our team; who can pick ourselves up again for round #3847548 of a boss attempt, who can offer positive feedback and take it too: we’re a team and want people who share this spirit. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What next? Like what you've read? Head over to our website and forums - http://hs.highlandwarriorsguild.com/index.php Have a poke around and find out more about our raiding options, join our shoutbox, read up on our guild rules and see if we fit with your idea of what you're looking for. You can also head over to Thunderhorn for a chat with Windavell, the GM, or me, the Recruitment Officer, Elysah #2509, if you'd like to know more. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fortune and glory await :)Elysah22 3d
5d [A] OH GOD NOT THEM AGAIN - Boosting Service Hello there, stranger! Members from the guild "OH GOD NOT THEM AGAIN" are once again offering boosting service in Mythic Dungeons and Tomb of Sargeras! We are a group of friends who've been running and completing mythic keystones at a very high level countless times ever since the expansion has been released. We accept payment on all the servers. The boost-price list is the following: ...... If this interests you or if you have any other questions, get in touch with me. To reserve your spot, be sure to fill out our "boost application form": ... #Updated on 15th of August, 2017Xus16 5d
5d [A] OH GOD NOT THEM AGAIN [2D][5/9M]: LF Tank & Warlock Hello there, stranger! We are a group of friends who were part of many old guilds that used to dominate Thunderhorn (Reborn, Ambuscade, Caleum, Nightmare EU etc.). Since our days of glory, when we invested a lot more time into raiding, are long gone (our average age is around 30+ years), we created this guild with one reason: to experience all the content this World of Warcraft expansion has to offer while maintaining a casual approach to raiding! Since the release of Nighthold we become a lot more ambitious about our progress and started building a strong raiding team that aims to progress through all the mythic content the game has to offer. If you have good raid awareness, can pull your own weight in raids and can maintain a positive and friendly attitude towards raiding and other people in the guild, you are very welcome to join us! We are currently looking for a skilled, vocal tank with good awareness: a Guardian Druid; a Brewmaster Monk. ( ! ) Will consider a Warrior, a Demon Hunter or a Paladin Tank too! We are also searching for a skilled and puncutal: Affliction, Demonology or Destruction Warlock (with good attendance). ( ! ) Please note that we are always looking for exceptional players, even if your class or specialization is not listed up above! Main Raiding Days & Time: Wednesday: 20.15-23.15 ST Thursday: 20.15-23.15 ST Farm / Social / Alt Raiding Day & Time: Sunday: 20.15-23.15 ST (Optional Raid) ( ! ) Invites are sent out 15 minutes before the start so that trash clearing may begin. When it comes to consumables and raiding: Cauldrons, Feasts, Potions, Tomes, Codices and Vantus Runes are provided by the Guild Bank. Raiders are required to donate small amount of herbs (20), flasks (2) and food (20) each week, which covers costs and expenses for all the consumables and items listed above. Also, do note that during the first two weeks of new raiding tier we tend to add an optional extra raiding day to speed up our heroic progress. For more information feel free to contact us in-game on any of our characters: ...Useful links: ... #Updated on 14th of August, 2017Xun64 5d
6d 880+ Ench Shaman / need Progressive Raiding Guild! Hi guys, I'm currently looking for semi-hardcore raiding guild. Iv'e been involved in a progressive raiding guild before. At the start of legion I played a lot of WOW and cleared the emerald nightmare on HC and began to attempt mythic. I began to get swamped with college work and couldn't dedicate myself enough. I have a lot of free time on my hands and I'm looking for a guild that can raid at least 3 times a week, and once my Ilvl get's higher begin to clear mythic. I'm 19 and can use discord. QUOTEHorkeyy1 6d
6d Blood Wolves of the Moon want your DPS (AL <Blood Wolves of the Moon> are recruiting DPS. Currently 9/9 NM and 5/9 HC ToS, we're looking to bolster our raiding team. Interested? Apply at www.bwotm.shivtr.com or /w an officer now! Other apps will still be considered. We raid 3 times a week Wed/Thur and Sunday starting at 2100 CET We also use Discord for our raid nights and any other time we fancy a chat Feel free to whisper me in game or add me on Battle net Faber#2889 We are Alliance based on Thunderhon/WildhammerGarrack0 6d
6d R Druid looking for raiding guild Hi! I play mainly resto standing on ilvl 912 atm and I am looking for a raiding guild. I know mondays I am !@#$ed, cant raid that day but all the other days should be ok. add me for a quick chat. corben#21143Willferral1 6d
6d [A] Experienced player looking for nice guild Hi there, I'm a long-time player of WOW (and just about any other MMORPG that exists or existed). I used to be pretty hardcore (I leveled a prot warrior in Vanilla - yeah, I know, I must have a bit of a masochistic streak) and completed all raid content in Vanilla and Outlands, but that was a long time ago. Now, years later, I've been playing on and of through every expansion and I've refound the old love for the game with Legion to be honest. I have several max level characters and am now focusing on getting those geared up well enough to do all the end-level content. My most played characters are a Paladin tank (ilvl 868 at the moment) and a Fury Warrior (don't know the exact ilvl but it's a lot lower than the tank). Since Wrath, I've pretty much been going my journey solo or in guilds that had very limited memberships and didn't really do anything together. Now, aiming to spend a bit more time on the game again, I'm looking for a fun guild with a focus on friendship and some non-hardcore end-level content (mythics, a bit of raiding, ...). As I said, I used to be a hardcore raider, but that's not what I'm looking for these days. I wouldn't mind doing some raids but I'm not interested in 5 raid nights per week going for 6-7 hours per night anymore :-) If you feel my description fits your guild and you have a spot open for a social and (if I do say so myself) fun and helpful player that knows what he's doing on most of the classes he plays (you won't catch me on a rogue for example as I have never been able to play at a level where I was remotely happy with myself), please let me know. Thanks. -P- Characters on Thunderhorn : Draedol (Paladin), Guillyanne (Warrior) and a bunch moreDraedol1 6d
11 Aug [H] <Legio Pro Fennia - Draenor> LF Finnish Raiders As titled.. Since this is solely meant for Finnish people only, the following will be in finnish. <Legio pro Fennia> (Draenor serverillä) Tier 20 - 9/9HC, 1/9M (Tier 19 - 7/7M, 2/3M, 7/10M) etsii kesän lomailun ja rauhallisen pelailun myötä pelaajia Legion raideille. Kil'jaeden hc-kaadon myötä etsimme lisää rosteria myös mythic raideja ajatellen. Kesän aiheuttamat lomailut kun tekevät sen että osallistujia on yleensä juuri ja juuri tarvittava 20 pelaajan määrä. Mikä ihmeen Legio pro Fennia? Legio pro Fennia on ollut olemassa aikojen alusta... oikeastaan jo ennen World of Warcraftin euroopan launchia. Laughing Skull-serverillä jo WoWin betassa juostiin samalla porukalla (Nordic Horde) joka sittemmin muodosti Legio pro Fennian alunperin Agamaggan-serverille. Kor'gallille koko kilta siirtyi 3.6.2005, josta matka jatkui 9.3.2013 Draenorille. Legio pro Fennia ei ole kilta, joka yksi kaunis päivä vain lakkaisi olemasta vaan sen ydinjäsenillä on pitkä kokemus killasta ja kilta pysyy varmasti pystyssä vielä pitkään. Kaikesta tästä huolimatta haluammekin riveihimme myös uutta verta. Mitä sinulta vaaditaan: - Ymmärrät allaolevan tekstin - 18-vuoden ikä, enemmänkin toki saa olla - killan raid-päivät sopivat VÄHINTÄÄN kahtena päivänä kolmesta: to ja ma-ti klo 19:00-22:00 - ei ongelmia tietokoneen tai internetyhteyden kanssa - raid-addonit kunnossa - oma-aloitteisuutta itselle uusien pomojen taktiikoiden selvityksessä - osaa tehdä hakemuksen, jota lukiessa eivät silmät ala vuotamaan verta Mitä sinulle tarjotaan: - Mahdollisuus päästä raidaamaan suomalaisessa täysi-ikäisessä porukassa - Suuria tunteita, niin hyvässä kuin pahassakin - Olla osa yhtä vanhimmista yhä pystyssä olevista (suomi)killoista. Legio pro Fennia perustettiin jo WoWin betan aikana kauan ennen virallista julkaisua! Mitä tarvitaan? Tällä hetkellä tankki/heal osasto on aika hyvin kasassa mutta otamme kaikki hakemukset harkintaan. Ennenkaikkea järkevä ja asian osaava pelaaja on aina tervetullut. Aina kannattaa kokeilla kepillä jäätä, mutta muista - Sherlockmaiset analysaattorit tutkivat hakemuksesi kamman ja suurennuslasin kanssa :-) WWW-sivut ja mahdollisuuden hakea kiltaan löydät osoitteesta http://www.legioprofennia.net/ Tervetuloa mukaan!Nazshak1 11 Aug
10 Aug [A] Red Suns Recruiting. 9/9H Hello there Thunderhorn/Wildhammer. Red Suns in looking for new members to join our casual 2 nights a week raiding team. Our goal is to continue pushing through ToS while setting our sights on casual Mythic raiding. Who are Red Suns RS originally started back in TBC and Wotlk and were one of a few guilds on TH to clear the hardest content at the time. Legion brought back most of our core raiding team from the past where with the release of Nighthold we decided to start raiding again. During NH we stuck to clearing heroic building our foundation and getting our roster steady. Now our march continues into ToS making steady progress in heroic. We are starting to set our sights on mythic raiding in ToS with a casual outlook. What can we offer you Our members are older and most smarter now so we enjoy a more casual style these days. We pride ourselves on keeping our raiding atsmophere light and stress free for all members. Playing the class you enjoy means more to us so we encourage you play what's fun. We also don't expect any member to have 100% attendance because real life comes first. Skilled players looking to progress through higher raiding content. Raiding Times Wednesday 20:30-23:30 Server Time Sunday 20:30-23:30 Server Time What are we looking for Melee Dps Currently Full Ranged Dps Currently Full We will always consider any exceptional applications. We don't expect full knowledge of ToS as the raid is new but some experience is a bonus. If interested please contact in game Vaint Btag Resolve#2145 Miya Btag miya#2371 Jerian Btag Jerian#2300 VaintVaint5 10 Aug
01 Aug Unbroken <Unbroken> is now recruiting. Pref healers, but all classes will be considered.Raids wed+sun 20-23 Socials are welcome aswell.Amerek1 01 Aug
01 Aug [A] Azeroths Misfits are recruiting! Azeroths Misfits is a small and friendly social guild that is looking forward to increase its ranks! We are a guild, that was originated in the year 2009,with rich traditions and battle hardened members,that have united under one banner with one goal – providing the friendly community and have fun in the World of Wacraft. We can’t promise you the mythic raiding progress,nor we can promise you the Arena Master title,but we can promise you something more worthy – a helping hand in the time of need,be it an advice or a help with your questing experience.We are mainly orientied in small scale PvE,and we are going to restart the raiding in the Legion expansion.If you’ re looking for a place to talk about the events in the world and clear a mythic dungeon meanwhile,then this is a place for you! If everything mentioned above is what you’ re looking for and you would like to join our ranks, please whisper Alyaa,Adanerian,Margnick,Henningmj.Grimsnarl15 01 Aug
30 Jul [A] Aquila are recruiting! <Aquila> are a newly formed guild since 7.2. We are a group of friends who have come together to create a guild with a reputation. We are Alliance on the Thunderhorn/Wildhammer realm. During 7.2 we were 6/10 M and just outside the top 10 guilds on the server. This patch (7.2.5) we are pushing for progression raiding. We are currently 9/9 HC and 10th on the server. Our mythic progression has been put on hold with core members going off on holiday and it being summer people are finding it difficult to meet the raid nights. The raiding schedule consists of two raid nights, Wednesday and Sunday. Our raid times are from 9ST - 12ST. We also run an ALT raid on a Thursday night at 9ST - 12ST on normal difficult (with some heroic bosses downed within the time slot) and Monday night with the same times. The type of raider that we want is someone dedicated to the 3 hour time slots, comes to all raids prepared, understands and plays their class well, is helpful towards others and has current TOS HC experience. We also have a pvp aspect full of high rated XP players who do BG's and arenas daily, there's plenty of members doing different aspects of the game and we are looking for more to join in a friendly and helpful guild. If you feel this may be the guild for you contact the following members on bnet or whisper their character in game or drop a comment below :). Hydrus (Guild Master) - Hydrus#2253 Delonge (Raid Leader/Officer) - Stefan#21238 Zamasu (Raid Leader/Officer) - MikeySoft#2534 Montreal (Officer) - Nauretus#2962 Gemíní (Officer) - ninjaslug69#2692 Cruise (Officer) - Sleeg#2186Delonge0 30 Jul
27 Jul [H] Any mythic raid guilds recruiting? hello, like the title says, any horde guild on this Dead server that are progressing and recruiting for mythic ToS? :)Vanellope2 27 Jul
10 Jul [H][Bloodhoof/Khadgar][DUTCH] <Nomads> To abide by the wow forums rules this recruitment message is in English, we are however a Dutch-speaking only guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar! Raid hours (CEST - Server Time) Wednesday: 19:45 - 23:00 Sunday: 19:45 - 23:00 Progress As this message is on every realm forum and I possibly can't update it everytime we made a new kill I will link to wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Nomads To give an idea of our goals: We're progressing into HC atm and we are recruiting members so we can start with Mythic soon! Trial Period The Trial Period lasts for an uncertain amount of time, depending on your performance. By performance we mean: - Signing up for the raids in advance; - Showing up on time and prepared for the Raid; - Playing your role correctly; - Behaving as a decent human being; - In case of absence: informing us about it in advance; During your trial you will be evaluated and given information whether we are interested in offering you a place within our ranks. We are only interested in people who want to help Nomads progress and develop into a stronger community. Loot during Trial Period During your Trial Period you will have a lower loot priority than our Raiders. If no Raider needs a certain item but you do, the item of course goes to you so the loot isn't wasted. In case of two Trials wanting the same item the item will be rolled for. Loot for Raiders We use Loot Council for tier and on non-tier item we use a roll system. Where you can use your roll on item a night (need), afterwards all other gear puts you on the ‘greed’ list. Decision regarding loot is made by the Officers, and loot drama is strongly frowned upon. However, if you feel that a mistake has been made, please notify the Raid Leader and he will look into it. If after looking into it the Raid Leader decides to stick with the original decision, please do not fight him on this. What do we expect from you? - Know everything that is relevant to your class in general and your specialization in particular; - Keep up to date with changes or mechanics that concern your class and specialization; - Come fully prepared for the raids: have your gear enchanted and gemmed, have your food, runes, potions and flasks, know all required tactics; - Be online in-game and on our Discord at 19:45 on raid nights, have a working microphone; - Be able to communicate with all our members in Dutch; - Be focused on progress fights even though we joke around on farm bosses, thrash and during breaks; - Behave as a decent human being and keep all dramas out of the game; What can you expect from us? - Experienced and strong leadership from all previous expansions' end-game content; - Two raids a week with progression oriented mindset; - Raid progression with a serious, goal-oriented yet laid back attitude; - Decent human behaviour from the Raiders. Our raids are always focused on progressing through to the next boss, or the next difficulty, while having fun. We always stir the cauldron with the right amount of winner mentality, fun and seriousness when we raid! If you want to raid in a guild sporting a great team spirit, good progress, stability and a fun atmosphere, Nomads is the guild for you! To apply or for more information, feel free to contact me or any of our officers, Naverion#2280, Josin, Thirikzal, Frietsaus or come visit us on https://discord.gg/vTNqmcz Thank you for reading and we hope to see you soon!Naverion0 10 Jul
10 Jul [A] CZ/SK raiding group Howdy fellas and gals! This recruitment post is directed to Czech and Slovak players only, but according to the forum rules it has got to be written in English, so there you have it. To keep this short, we are a bunch of players from several servers and even more guilds that gather together three times a week to raid - nothing unusual. Nowadays, we progress The Nighthold on Heroic, we've so far downed 8/10 HC bosses and are looking to boost our ranks. We have pretty much a stable group, but we do have spots for more exceptional players. Because why don't make things even smoother. We could use an additional healer with DPS offspec and several ranged DPS / few great melee DPS. Our raid size is between 20 to 25 players, so you shouldn't worry about not having a spot. We don't aim for Mythic content - our goal is to kill Gul'dan on HC, farm NH until patch 7.2, while meanwhile maybe going back to Mythic Emerald Nightmare thanks to cross realm availability. What we require: - CZ/SK player - Understanding of your class sufficient enough for The Nighhold HC - Attendance - 2 of 3 raid days is the minimum - Own consumables (potions, flasks and food), since you may be from a different realm - TeamSpeak 3 What we offer: - Stable raiding party on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 20:00 to 23:00 - Possibility to stay in your current guild (no transfer/guild change needed) - Guides to every boss encounter - Personal loot (with plenty people willing to share their loot) - Focused, yet not stressful atmosphere - Combat logs and analysis on https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/57674/ (feel free to check) If you are interested, /w Narim-KulTiras or add me at Narim#2951 (don't reply here, as I won't be checking this daily) Thank you for your time and looking forward to raiding with you! Narim Kul Tiras EUNarim1 10 Jul
09 Jul WTS Heroic Kil'jaeden, 9/9 HC Tomb of Sargeras and +15. we are a team of an elite players than have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 930 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get from Mythic plus and a good chance on 910 or higher from the chests, every chest drops exactly 2 items and its random who gets those items from the 5 players , if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. Tomb of Sargeras Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Kil'jaeden] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 915 loot or higher, up to 950. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Abyss Worm Mount from Mistress Sassz'ine. 6-Heroic Kil'jaeden also gives a new artifact weapon skin. -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Kil'jaeden you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Tomb of Sargeras heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 800k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is one and half million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 1 million and 150k gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 800k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt0 09 Jul
05 Jul choosing of realm Please, i am looking for some good realm, with good comunity etc... i am new on wow official, i have been playing only on free serveres before. can u help me, on which realm should i start? is wildhammer fine or the population is too low?Franzen0 05 Jul
03 Jul [H] Paladin healer looking for a raiding guild. Paladin Healer looking for a new home after a guild split. 909 ilvl with 8 levels concordance, ideal for keeping your tanks alive. I've got Betrayers Rise and Ahead of the Curve: Guldan so you know I'm active and committed. I've also got a Mistweaver [907/5 conc] and a MM hunter [905/6 conc] ready to go if needed instead. The downside? I work Friday/Saturday nights, so can't raid then, I'm available the rest of the week. I'm looking for an active guild that raids TOS Normal with the intent to go HC and maybe further. If this sounds good to you, drop me a line here or msg my tag on Karma99#2360, I'll look forward to hearing from you.Banetta0 03 Jul
23 Jun Looking for a new home Hello everyone. Recently, the guild I was in has taken a bit of a dive, in that everyone left Azeroth to join the FFXV universe. They left me behind, wondering the lonely road until someone offers me a place in a new family. I'm looking to join a group of friends, who do casual stuff on this game, but are somewhat active. Due to work rotation, I am unable to commit to raiding, but Mythic + dungons are my forte. Can even give some PvP a go ( some experience, don't expect much) Its been 2 months since they left. Playing alone just isn't fun anymore. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I love this game, and have done for the 10 years I've been travelling Azeroth. Would be nice to find some new friends!Kempe0 23 Jun
18 Jun -H- Fresh 110 pally looking for a guild. Hey, i just leveled up a few days ago and im looking for a guild atm. I would like to start raiding around the release of ToS, also i would like to catch up with some mythic+ content as i never had a solid party of people to go through it thoroughly. So if any friendly guilds that would help me gear up are inviting atm. be sure to let me know. (As for details i am looking to play mainly ret and holy, im not as experienced with healing tho.) If there are any other questions i will answer them in-game. Thank you for your time.Rixiom0 18 Jun
13 Jun [H] LF CZ/SK GUILDU na progress ToS /affli lock Ahoj, je mi 26 a hledám, guildu na progress ToS heroic a mythic difficulty. Aktuální progress Nm 7/7hc NH10/10hc.Z dřívějšího hraní celé BC a WoTLK. Na raidovaní mám čas elý týden pokud zrovna nejsem na montáži. Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/thunderhorn/dev 902ilvl/54traits Ve hře můžete psát přímo mail na Dev a probereme podrobnosti.Dev0 13 Jun
12 Jun Kilthia recruits for ToS Kilthia ( 7/7 HC EN ,3/3 HC ToV, 8/10 N NH) is currently looking for more raiders (especially healers ) to join our ranks in raiding team ,We also operate on two other servers in Draenor as Horde and on Silvermoon as Alliance. We raid twice a week usually Mondays and Wed at 8:00 /8:30pm server time, casuals are also welcome. For more info contact me TheR3aper #21856 or Guild master Frosnaar #2931.Aydae0 12 Jun
11 Jun Obsidian Wolves LF Healers for Tomb! [A] Obsidian Wolves Normal/Heroic Semi Casual Raiding Guild 10/10 HC Nighthold Looking for a couple of mature Healer's (with DPs offspec maybe?) for Tomb! We're a small friendly guild always making steady progress. We are looking to run through Normal then Heroic Tomb on release, we take our progress seriously but also like to have a laugh while doing it. We understand people have real life to deal with and will try and accommodate this. Find me in game and contact me for info :) - Raids are Weds & Fri Night 8.30-12pm ST (7.30-11pm UK) Check our WowProgress for a better look if you are interested.Vortéks0 11 Jun
08 Jun [A]Aquila - 7/7M EN, 4/10M NH. Recruiting All! <Aquila> on the Alliance of the realm Thunderhorn/Wildhammer are currently recruiting for all members whether its social/pvp/casual or raiding. We currently have 4/10 NH mythic down within the first week of attempting Mythic raiding. We also run a weekly NH HC for the casual and social members to join and mix with the progress team, and also plenty of dungeons/m+ farming. We also have a pvp aspect full of high rated xp players who do Bgs and arenas daily, theres plenty of members doing different aspects of the game and we are looking for more to join in a friendly and helpful guild. If you feel this may be the guild for you contact Hydrus#2253 on BNet or drop a comment below :)Illdrieth1 08 Jun
08 Jun (A) <Angels of Azeroth> is recruiting! <Angels of Azeroth> is a new social guild looking for more friendly players. Whether you're a veteran player or new to the game, as long as you have a friendly and helpful attitude towards others, this guild could be the one for you. All classes are welcome to join, and there are no level requirements. As the guild was very recently started up, the focus for the moment is to fill up the roster, get to know each other and enjoy a relaxed atmosphere as we play the game. The guild will always remain casual, there is no intention to make it into a hardcore raid or pvp guild in the future. If you're interested in joining or have any questions, please feel free to contact me in-game :) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/wildhammer/Angels_of_Azeroth/Lunashakarri0 08 Jun
05 Jun [A] <Supreme Legion> 10/10 NH [M] - Recruiting About us... Supreme Legion is three days a week a raiding guild located on Thunderhorn EU server, created in August 2012. We started raiding as a guild few months after that; before that we've been raiding as a part of an alt raid from few top guilds on this server, stretching back to early Wrath of the Lich King. Our aim is to achieve best results while keeping our 3 day a week raiding schedule. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/thunderhorn/Supreme+Legion https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCucczm3Z4MHdPbSbYKnBmNw http://supremelegion.enjin.com/aboutus Raid schedule... Wednesday 20:05 – 24:00 Thursday 20:05 – 24:00 Sunday 20:05 - 24:00 What do we expect from you: - Attendance; as we only raid 3 days a week (12 hours per week maximum) and keep a tight roster of raiders (not more then few on the bench at time) so being there and available even if not selected for certain boss is very important - Mental strength; not crumbling under the pressure of cutting edge raiding and not having so called ‘burn-outs’ from repetitive farming. It's all part of this game and MMORPG in general - Patience; progression raiding can be both time consuming and frustrating, you must love and accept wipe night as parts of the progress - Social skills; even though our main aim is raiding we like our members to be friendly and good to have around kind of people who can take a joke aimed their way and not have their personal agenda against everyone - Know your class inside out and how to perform it to its maximum. Be able to take constructive criticism What can we offer to you: - Stable guild; we've been raiding together as a group for around 5 years now and during that time never had any major setbacks - Experienced and motivated players; lots of us have been raiding since The Burning Crusade, few even since Vanilla so we've got plenty of raiding experience and motivation to still keep pushing ourselves even after so many years - Old school approach in terms of preparing; we don't enforce use of PTR, nor do we expect players to have multiple alts. We focus on what is ahead of us with our main raiding characters Recruitment: We are looking for one exceptional HEALER to join our roster: - HOLY PALADIN - MISTWEAVER MONK We are also open to most of the DPS classes who can back themselves up with good logs, but would primarily consider some of the following: - MAGE - BALANCE DRUID - ROGUE - WARRIOR - SHADOW PRIEST - WINDWALKER MONK How to apply: To apply, please submit an application on our website...http://www.supremelegion.enjin.com/recruitment. If you want to talk then contact me (Durbi), Stabem, Eviya in game. Additionaly feel free to contact me on Durbem#2281 as well. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for reading.Durbi2 05 Jun
02 Jun <Helix> Social Raiding Guild <Helix> Is a new social/raiding guild, looking to create a friendly atmosphere amongst members with a group dedicated to raiding current content. We are a new guild and are currently taking on any new players that are interested. :) There is no raid team in place as of yet; Once we have acquired a sufficient number of members who have an interest in raiding, a team will be assembled (please take this in to mind if you want to join.) We are attempting to gather a team in time for the opening of ToS on June 20th. All classes and specs are currently welcome. As we are new this also means that currently the guild is very quiet so we are also looking for social players to make the guild feel more active and alive. :) In all, <Helix> is a guild taking on all types of WoW players, including the casual audience and focused members of the community. :) Thank you for reading, feel free to message or mail me if you have any questions :DShaarand0 02 Jun
31 May [H] Retardin lf home 902 il, 4set bonus, 50 traits retardin looking for some home Basically, i wanna guild that runs nh hc once a week and will do the same with ToS after some initial struggles and do not pursue any further goals in mythic difficulties. For that, i can offer knowledge of all tactics, being always prepared with food/flask and yady yada im just the silent guy in corner that does dps and leaves right after the raid is over and nobody hears of me for a week.Thalesa0 31 May
30 May [A] CZ/SK MEMENTO MORI 7/10M NH nabera Memento Mori je cesko-slovenska guilda na serveri Thunderhorn/Wildhammer. Sme pravdepodobne najstarsie sluziaca guilda na serveri, s viac ako 11 rokmi posobenia. Guilda sa pretransformovala z hard core na semi hard core raidujucu, 3 krat v tyzdni po 3 hodiny, kde 2x je progress a 1x farma, plus jeden den alt raid. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/thunderhorn/Memento+Mori Raidy: Streda 19:45 - 23:00 Stvrtok 19:45 - 23:00 Nedela/Pondelok 19:45 - 23:00 Ocakavame dostupnost 3 dni. Mentalnu a materialnu pripravenost, schopnot zniest kritiku aj vtip, ak sa ta osobne dotyka. Ponukame stabilnu guildu, ktora sa pohybuje na spici servera od sameho zalozenia. Hladame DPS prevazne range pre doplnenie mythic raidu, ale kazdy dobry hrac je vitany. Prihlasky postujte na: http://www.mem-mori.net/ ale kontakt ingame: Wizbon, Pistacie/Karambola, Medea, RychlokvaskaWizbon0 30 May
28 May The Exiled: 7/7 EN HC and 3/3HC ToV 10/10 HC Nighthold Who Are We? Greetings Thunderhorn/Wildhammer! My name is Quirkatronic, GM of The Exiled. Our current progress: (Cleared 7/7 EN HC and 3/3HC ToV 10/10 HC Nighthold). We created this guild in the to offer people a place to call home but who also want to raid and progress in a serious environment. We are strictly an over 18s guild so if you are under 18 please do not apply. To begin with the guild is catered for people who cannot commit every night to every raid, we understand people have a real life and this guild is not here to add pressure to that. It is a place to relax, enjoy the game with others and complete content together. Where we want to be serious is in our raiding, we have two main raid days a week that gives five hours of raiding. During these five hours we want to focus on raiding and doing the best we can, this means that anybody looking to join will need to be on top of their class and prepared for raids. Wiping is part of raiding and you will need to have patience for this too, if you are going to rage out because of a few wipes then this will not be the place for you. The guild has a very high social aspect and the person you are is just as important as the skill you bring. We have a very active discord server and we encourage everyone in the guild to join us there and chat to us. We would not force anyone to talk who do not feel comfortable in doing so, but we believe that you will get the most out of your time in the guild if you are prepared to participate on the social side. For all of us in the guild that love this game, the game is made that much better with good people around you. We do not want people who are arrogant or elitist, or who going to swear and rage if things do not go their way. We do not want people who are loot hungry and they just want the purplz!?!!... If any of the above apply to you then again we will not be the place for you. What can the guild offer you? We want people to join that have the same goals as us, those being progressing thier main character as much as possible and doing current content. Socials/New Players & Friends of guild members are also welcome to join the guild, Our application is catered towards raiders in order to gauge a players general experience. As a newcomer to these sorts of things it can be a bit daunting, If you are one of these people, Fill out what you can anyway! All applications are considered and we just want to know more about you and what you've done (or not done!) in the game. The guild can offer you an you organised and structured place where you can call home, the people who founded this guild have had many years of raiding experience and leading guilds and raids. We will be organising fun social events in game and through the forums to increase the social aspects and to build a stronger community within the guild. We also run old content to help complete achievements. We are always running the latest content and which means mythic+ currently and there will be people willing to run these with you also and push on to those higher levels. Although the guilds main focus is on PVE content a lot of the members have played and participated in rated BG’s and arenas. Anyone who also loves to PvP would find other players who enjoy to PvP so there is an option to expand in this area. But do note that the amount PvP we will offer will not be anywhere near as much as PVE. The most important element about The Exiled is team work and community spirit. The guild leaders will always be open with all its members and will always keep active line of communication open. No one is more important than anyone and everyone is equal, the guild can only function on having good loyal and active members so it's in the interest of the leaders and officers to make sure that as a community within the guild is kept informed. In terms of raiding the most important element is putting the same effort as everyone else in the guild, we are not going be number 1s on the server but that does not mean we will allow slacking of any sorts in the raid. As long as people are always willing to learn and try to do better you will be welcomed here. If any of the above is something that appeals to you then please feel free to make an application here: http://theexiled1s.enjin.com or whisper myself in game for a chat. Thank you for taking your time to read this.Quirkatronic1 28 May
23 May [A]MooTangClan is recruiting for Mythic! <MooTangClan> is an alliance guild located on Thunderhorn-EU. (currently 5th on Realm.) We are a fairly laid back progress guild, and at the moment we are in need of great players for further ventures into Nighthold Mythic. We are currently 7/10 M, and are hoping to add some experienced players to the roster, preferably ranged DPS & Healers. It is required of you to know your class - have a good amount of artifact level, and able to avoid mechanics in all raid encounters. We need you to be able to communicate if needed, and have a stable internet connection. We also expect our members to know tactics for the bosses we progress - and most importantly, have a good attitude. Raging after wipes is not accepted - we have officers to do that ;). In addition to all of this we want you to be stable and able to attend at least 2 of our 3 progress nights. We are raiding Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday - from 20.00 - 23.00 ST. Once in a while we have farm raids on Sundays as well - where we invite as many guildies and having some fun. We use Discord for communication. We always look at exceptional players, so even if your class is not mentioned, feel free to contact any of us if you think you have what it takes. For Further information - or if you want to trial feel free to contact any of our officers either on battle.net or ingame: Natahlya - Natahlya#21548 Skytté - skytte#21678 Wolfmoro-Thunderhorn Kained-Wildhammer Augment-Thunderhorn Mortsuivre-Thunderhorn Silverlane-Wildhammer Lolstorm-WildhammerNatahlya5 23 May
21 May <Metanoia> - Ravencrest. Looking for serious raiders <Metanoia> - Ravencrest - Alliance Introduction We are a group of older players who enjoy the game the most when we are pushing hard for Mythic boss kills whilst they are still relevant, unfortunately, we have been unable to find a guild that matches those ambitions/raids at the times we are able to raid. The Plan The aim is to have a solid roster of 20+ players who all want to get cutting edge pre-nerf in a drama free environment, and understand what is required in raids and outside to achieve that. Requirements • Age 18+ (will be reviewed case by case if not met) • Able to raid Weds/Thurs/Mon 22:00-01:00 (server-time) • 100% attendance barring unforeseen circumstances or reasonable notice. • Able to speak English and have a working mic you can use • Always prepared for raids, food/flask/pots/runes • Able to take constructive criticism and feedback. • Preferably have provable experience in raiding at a high end (will be reviewed case by case) • Able to commit the time required to min/max (and expect the same of others) • In depth knowledge of class and upcoming changes. • Able to read/watch/listen to raid tactics and have a thorough understanding of the boss and mechanics before stepping into any raid. • The mindset that loot is a means to an end and the “teams” progress > personal logs. • Mechanically strong The mentality of the guild may seem strict but this is because we would prefer not to have our or your time wasted if you are not prepared to commit. (if you do not meet 1 of the requirements then still feel free to submit an application form, if you are not prepared to meet 1 of the requirements then this is likely not the place for you) Classes/Roles Required Currently, we are in need of 3 Healers (preferably not shaman mains), and Ranged + Melee DPS. It is possible we have a tank spot open for outstanding candidates. What we will offer you A serious, drama-free raiding environment, with players that will commit to putting in the required time and effort. • Cutting Edge on every raid, anything less is failure • Eventually, raiding flasks/pots/feasts • Committed, consistent, and experienced leadership • High standards expected of everyone equally, no exceptions. • Researched and prepared raid leading If this is of interest to you and you want to apply visit: http://www.metanoia-eu.shivtr.com/ If you would like some more information, add mellowz#2407, zime#21104, entail#2216, AuQia#2343, InSAne#23753Pollitburo0 21 May
21 May Unbroken <Unbroken> is now recruiting active players to our casual raidteam. Currentlly recruiting Heal and Hunter. To continue NH and for upcoming Tomb raiding. All classes will be considered. Socials are welcome aswell.Amerek1 21 May
05 May WTT: 75k on wildhammer / TH for 80k on Draenor Hello people of Thunderhorn and Wildhammer, I'm looking to exhange 80k gold on Draenor EU to wildhammer / thunderhorn but only 75k, which nets you a profit off 5000g, Why do i need this you may ask? Well i need to buy myself a legendary on my warlock but i dont have the cash on this realm, but i do on draenor so if anyone would like to do this add my battle tag BTAG: SilentStorm#22773Utaurent0 05 May
29 Apr Trading Blood Of Sargeras for Nethershards Hello, I Was thinking about a cool idea that could help in this patch,especially about nethershards, And I got this Idea, Add An option of trading Blood Of Sargeras For Nethershards for like a good amount; every 10 Blood you get 100-200 nethershards? It could be cool, so people wont be getting bored Quickly just by killing adds over and over and over. Thanks For Reading This. :pIlovepilav0 29 Apr
28 Apr The Booty Bay Banditos. Good day, fellow wow player. The Booty Bay Banditos are currently recruiting. We are in search of social players, casual players and raiders alike. Do you have interest in raiding with us? Specs currently searched for. 1. Shadow Priest(with possible healing OS, however not mandatory). 2. Mistweaver Monk or Holy Priest. Lowest accepted item level is 885 right now, as we're willing to gear you up in NH HC. A full clear of normal is required to show you have a basic understanding of the tactics in the nighthold, although a heroic clear isn't required. We are currently filling up our core team to begin mythic raiding as our current progress is 10/10 on heroic. We raid on Tuesdays and Sundays from 19:30 - 22:30. Do you have interest in doing mythic+ with us? We are actively in search of players of all classes, specs and roles for runs of M+ at the moment as that is a hot activity in our guild right now. Apart from these subjects. We appreciate and enjoy all types of mature players, with an added pitch of dark humor. We are alt-friendly, and assist with many activities that our guildies require aid on. So join us today, down at Booty Bay.. bandito.Ridinsolo3 28 Apr
19 Apr . .Hairygoat4 19 Apr
18 Apr [H] Ink - 2/10 M recruiting! Who we are: Ink are a new guild founded a month after the release of legion. We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild consisting of former hardcore raiders and social newcomers ready to learn. We are currently on Ragnaros! What is expected of raiders? To be prepared in both general and role specific tactics for fights prior to raids. Gem and enchant all gear available. To be continuously motivated to improve and better themselves as a player and member of the team. Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday (Occasionally carry out alt runs on Sunday) Raid time: 22:00 - 1:00 Realm time Current recruitment needs: Ranged dps: Balance Druid, BM/MM Hunter, Frost/Fire Mage Melee dps: Windwalker Monk Tank: Guardian Druid, Protection Paladin, Brewmaster Monk Healer: Holy Paladin Exceptional players are always considered even if your class isn't listed on our recruitment list! Contacts: [GM] Zime#21104, [Council] Wigglles#2584, Munazaga#2776Rampager1 18 Apr
25 Mar Herald Of The Titans Boost Runs (Horde&Alliance) Hello, Me and my team is boosting for Herald Of the Titans. We did many happy runs during Wod and happy to continue on Horde and start on Ally too. Details are as below. Please do not hesitate to contact me in game or via tag for more info. Battle tag : Laiyaaa#2606 Char:Aliné Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232) We are mostly available on Tuesdays but on request, it can be arranged for Sundays also. Timing is at 7pm by realm time but again, on request It may be changed too. Requirements: All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long as all items are below 226 ilvl, you can also use your heirlooms. Payment Details: Payments can be done in any realm; but for high population realms; price is 180K (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon) For any other realm; price will be 210K (may change on token price) We ask for 50K deposit when you book the spot; and the rest should be before the pull. Here some of the feedbacks we got from our happy customers :) Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727 Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728 Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715?page=2Körpé1 25 Mar
25 Mar - -Nightmarish14 25 Mar
15 Mar Blood Wolves of the Moon - Recruiting Ranged DPS Blood Wolves of the Moon - Recruiting Ranged DPS Blood Wolves of the Moon] are recruiting RDPS. Currently 6/10 HC Nighthold we're are looking to bolster our team for Mythic progression. Interested? Apply at www.bwotm.shivtr.com or /w an officer now! Other apps will be considered. We are a friendly bunch so give us a look on our site or just whisper us in game if you have any questions. We are multi national guild from players all over Europe we do use mumble for chats and raidRosakleb0 15 Mar
11 Mar [A] The Danish Vikings - 7/7 HC, 3/3N The Danish Vikings(TDV) has been reborn and we are actively looking for new members for our raid team. As we are a DANISH ONLY guild the following will be in danish: TLDR: Vi leder efter ranged - primært Warlocks, Mages, Hunters og Shadow Priests. TDV er en af Thunderhorns ældste guilds med en lang og flot historie bag sig som et casual raidguild. Guilden er og var, som navnet antyder, et hjemsted for danske spillere. TDV i version 2.0 bliver dog med seriøs raiding som et centralt element og målsætningen for guilden er således mythic raiding i Legion Nighthold (jan 2017). Vi er pt. i gang med at opbygge vores raid-roster. Har du været eller at har du lyst til at blive en del af guilden, så er du derfor meget velkommen til at henvende dig - også hvis du bare vil hænge ud med os som "casual". For raid-ansøgere: Vi vil gerne sikre os en raid-roster på 22-25 spillere, der har viljen og evnerne til at begå sig med WOWs sværeste content . Da mange af os har børn og familie raider vi kun 2 dage om ugen – onsdag og søndag 2000-2300. For at kunne opnå målsætningen om mythic raiding med kun 2 spilledage er vi nødt til at være meget konsekvente omkring krav til spillere på holdet. Derfor skal du kunne genkende dig selv i nedenstående: - Du er dansk - Du er 18+ år - Du kan overholde en aftale og spille 2 gange om ugen - med meget få undtagelser. - Du har raidet før og har stort kendskab til minimum heroic raiding - Du læser op på din class, encounters og følger generelt med i opdateringer i WOW - Du har kendskab til og prøvet at spille 3 specs i din class og du har helt styr på min 2 af dem. - Du vil være den bedste og er konkurrenceminded, men du er samtidig en holdspiller - Du kan tåle verbal kritik fra dine medspillere i kampens hede og lærer samtidig hurtigt at dine fejl - Du er bekendt med www.warcraftlogs.com og kan navigere rundt og aflæse fejl og forbedringsmuligheder - Du evner at kommunikere rettidigt på TeamSpeak - Du har styr på din Lore :-P Derudover er det en selvfølge, at alle på raid holdet gør hvad de kan for at ”min/max’e” deres character og deres encounter-perfomance. Så vær ikke nærig og vi gider ikke høre, at du ikke har nok guld til en enchant eller lign… Hvis du er interesseret i at blive en del af TDV, så tag fat i Windsor (Windsor#2136), Erkebrand(Erke#1551) eller Spèèdy.Erkebrand1 11 Mar
07 Mar [H] <Fury> - Shadowsong 7/7M 1/3M 3/10M Recruiting! “Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to Fury.” - Francis Quarles Currently recruiting: High Prio: All Healers (Particular focus on Holy Paladins) High Prio: Ranged DPS Warlock (affliction) / Mage (Frost or Arcane) (Particularly interested in an Ele Shaman) Low Prio: Warrior DPS Of course, all classes of exceptional applicants will be considered! Current Progress: 7/7 Mythic EN 1/3 Mythic ToV 1/10 Mythic NH 10/10 Heroic NH Background: Fury was launched in the beginning of April 2010 by a small group of long-term friends from all over Europe, with a wealth of raiding experience from every tier of raid content all the way back to the beginning of vanilla WoW. After two short months of existence we had grown to heroic standard guild and surpassed many long-standing raiding guilds on Shadowsong in progress. Since then, we remained as a heroic (and now Mythic) progression guild and despite relatively minimal time investment (we raid typically 10-12hours each reset only) Fury has consistently maintained a high standing on the realm. Our focus is on making as much progress as we can in a limited time-frame. When it comes to raiding we're a dedicated and stable bunch but the guild has a mature yet fun community and social atmosphere besides. We pride ourselves on being a well run, drama-free guild with plenty of time to pursue other activities besides raiding in or out of game. If this sounds like the type of place you could see yourself fitting in then please feel free to chat to any of our officers: Psiethyr, Zastaph (GM), Monoki, Lethora, or Azur or visit our forums at www.ssefury.com and create a private application (via the link on the main banner). ------------------------------------------------------------------- What you can expect: A mature and inclusive guild atmosphere A stable raiding experience 3 nights strictly per reset Strong Progression for time invested Balanced gearing Faceplanting 0.001% Wipes :) Comfortable sized realm. No queue times. What we expect from our raiders: Communication Focus and Preparation Maturity A drive to achieve the best they can. A drive to always learn from mistakes and improve with each boss attempt ~80% Attendance in general Raid Times: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday 20:30 - 00:00 (often finishing a little earlier) On rare resets where we need to move a raid-day for better raid composition etc. we typically aim for Monday as our replacement day. Our Raiders will always know when this type of situation is likely though so they can plan accordingly. Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from you. Psiethyr, Recruitment Officer for <Fury> Website: http://www.ssefury.com Psiethyr #1473 Zastaph#2891 Monoki#2908Barøque6 07 Mar
03 Mar LFG A Tanks 889/891 Looking for NH HC GUILD Hi, Im a 889 Brewmaster monk and my buddy 891 guardian druid are looking for a progressing guild for Nighthold Normal/heroic. we are done pugging and want to find an active raiding guild that raids 2/3 times a week If any react under post :)Meì0 03 Mar
01 Mar WTS Guldan HC, +15 or higher keystone and Full HC NH. we are a team of an elite players than have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many night hold raids across all of our characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 or higher you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 900 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get from Mythic plus and a good chance on 885 or higher from the chests, every chest drops exactly 2 items and its random who gets those items from the 5 players , if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. Night Hold Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 890 loot or higher, up to 920. we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you if we can trade the items, since its going to be personal loot . 3-a very low chance to get Guldan [Felblaze Infernal] mount . -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Guldan heroic you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Night Hold heroic run you need about 2 hours. -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 or whisper me in game Vivicraftt-Draenor price: you can pay us on any realm. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 165k. -keystone +15 one chest in time is 245k. -keystone +15 2 chests is 365k. -Guldan heroic is 245k. -full night hold heroic is 700k. -9/10 heroic night hold is 500k.Vivicraftt0 01 Mar
28 Feb OA - Late Evening Guild // 22:00-01:00 / Weds,Thur,Mon Hello, Once Again are a guild bases on Kazzak who are currently looking to add some more strong players to join our team to help with mythic progression. We are an established raiding guild with steady progress, good atmosphere and are looking to find like minded players. Hoping to find skilled & committed ranged dps and a non monk healer, but would of course consider all good players. Our current progress is 3/10 Mythic Nighthold with some low % wipes on Krosus. Feel free to check out our website @ www.oaguild.co.uk or https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613463253?page=1 You can also contact any member in game or speak to one of our officer team for more information Adamski#2159 / Oneyota#2678 / Temptation#2121 Thanks.Yorkshireman2 28 Feb
27 Feb [H] [Chamber of Aspects] Noxa is recruiting! Who we are: Noxa are a new guild founded a month after the release of legion, we’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild consisting of former hardcore raiders and social newcomers ready to learn. Our progress: 3/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3H Trial of Valor 6/10H Nighthold What is expected of raiders? To be prepared in both general and role specific tactics for fights prior to raids. Gem and enchant all gear available. To be continuously motivated to improve and better themselves as a player and member of the team. Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday (Occasionally carry out alt runs on Sunday) Raid time: 22:00 - 1:00 Realm time Current recruitment needs: Hunter, Mage, Ele Shaman, Warlock, Shadow Priest Contacts: [GM] Zime#21104, [Council] Wigglles#2584, Munazaga#2776 Website http://www.noxa-eu.shivtr.com/Notevenklose3 27 Feb