Thunderhorn / Wildhammer

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
2d Botting Ruins Group Farming Not sure if it's the correct terms to use but i'm gonna stick with it. 7 days ago I decided to go after the Time-Lost Proto Drake and the name is in the mounts name, a lot of time is lost. Made some Friends along the way and learning about the rares we are going after is a treat. I wanted to share this mount with 4 to 6 other players cause its a team effort ( if you count the effort afk'ing at all the spawn points till your addon scare you that you knock everything off the table ) But 7 days later i see the Bugger in my sight.. and boom gone before my addons reacted. This druid has been sitting next to me... invited him a few times so he also can get it. But no. Gone before i could react, /s to say WP... but hold up this guy is just casting the same spells he did when i got there Soul-less gaze on the spot the Rare spawns. To cut the story short we all were/are pissed made the reports but dont get the Mount. LAME. take his one off and let us roll for it Blizz plzz I have a family :PVendrick0 2d
3d [A] - <Toxic Mentality> Recruiting! Guild Name: Toxic Mentality Faction: Alliance Raid Times: 20 - 23 Server Time Raid Schedule: Wednesday and Thursday Openings: all roles We are a guild that was created at the end of legion with the aim of raiding heroic content in BFA as the core of us no longer have the time to invest in mythic raiding. We aim to get curve in each tier. We also run mythic/mythic+ on a regular basis. Please contact either myself (Soxtreme) or Kapowlol in game or add me on battle.net - skytte#21678Soxtreme3 3d
3d Tank LF weekend raiding guild Hello there, I am looking for a raiding guild that raids in During weekends. mainly because I created my account when I was outside the U.S but I moved here cause of college. Obviously I'm not in this server but I am looking around all the servers and will transfer the moment I am contacted by a guild that needs me. You can contact me in game or in discord or reply to this post ^_^. Battle.net: boogieface#2948 Discord: Boogieface101#1069 In game: Brutality - RunetotemBrutality1 3d
4d [H] Inperium is looking for people! Hello Horde players! Inperium guild is looking for players, who will want to join our journey for loot and glory. As a new guild on the server, we plan to start progressing Uldir in the following weeks. As our team grows, the recruitment thread will be updated accordingly. We are currently looking for: 1 x Tank (not paladin) 1 x Healer (not priest) Multiple range and melee dps For more information contact Divinebanana: BattleNet: Banana#21186 Discord: Divinebanana#2240 Lok’thar ogar!Divinebanana0 4d
6d Horde looking for guild - Wildhammer Hey guys, i'm looking for a guild to join, nothing too serious - i'm a 342 ilvl hunter, mostly enjoying pvp atm but I'm happy to do a bit of everything. Just looking for a pretty chill guild to play with :)Stévie0 6d
13 Sep ArmChair Army(H) Wants YOU! to join our Guild That's right the ArmChair Army is looking for new members too help us smack some monsters around, then some harder ones, then some even harder ones. Oh Yes ,its time to get fat EPIC LOOTS. We are looking for the best of the best (DPS and Healers), who can stay awake during raids and not pull the boss when the tanks not ready. NO raid experience required, Just discord. Help us to push Mythic+, Normal and Heroic Raid, and we will show you THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE (Raids Fridays/Saturdays some Sundays) COME for the fight stay for the FUN Contact me Pure and I will sort YOU out Terms and Conditions Apply ArmChair Army is not responsible for any feeling of euphoria that you may experience from being part of the Army. We hold no responsibility to your family when you cant pull yourself away from the shear awesomeness off playing with us.Pure0 13 Sep
10 Sep Quantum/The Great Pretenders? anyone know what happened to those lot? from ssc/tk days?Akea10 10 Sep
03 Sep New CZ guild recruiting for PvE content Guild name: See Sharp Faction: Alliance Language: Preferably Czech Hello, we're newly formed guild called See Sharp. We're focused at clearing Mythic/Heroic Dungeons & Raids. Because our guild is new, we can't offer too much, except for free space in raid groups, friendly collective and strong will. If you haven't reached level 120, it's not a problem, as long you're friendly and are willing to reach it. Don't hesitate and join us! :)Yasue0 03 Sep
29 Aug [A] Holy Paladin (with 110 HPriest/RDruid) Intro: I'm a 25y old that usually works a lot, sometimes between 60 and 70 hours per week. However, I love WoW and especially raiding, which is why I did manage to attain a 100% attendance rating during the Antorus patch in Legion. History: I raided hardcore when I was younger, clearing ICC25Hc with Anima (Wildhammer), for example. I also led my own team through Cataclysm, as such I could also assist on leading a team. What am I looking for? So now I am looking for something more casual. A guild that aims for Curve and isn't too fussed about pushing mythics. People that don't get mad when you make mistakes, because we are all here to learn to get better, no matter how much experience you have. Classes: 120 Paladin, all 3 specs possible. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/Dernhelm 110 Priest, preferred Holy. 110 Warrior, Prot or Arms. The reason why I am deciding to leave my current guild can be discussed on BNet. Feel free to add me for a chat: Dominique#2146Caoillainne1 29 Aug
29 Aug (A) Highland Warriors Casual Raiding Guild Who are we? The Highland Warriors are thirteen year old guild, which is an achievement in itself - almost as old as the Hills(brad) ;) We’d likely describe ourselves as a casual raiding guild, but this doesn’t really do us justice – we’re not just about raiding and we’re more than the sum of our raiding parts. The Highland Warriors are a friendly community of like-minded players, over the age of 18 - some just about, but most a significant amount of time since. We’re an old fashioned guild with old fashioned values. We believe that members of the guild should be able to rely on each other, no matter what your personal play preference, for raids; for mythics; for levelling; for achievement hunting; for the daily grind of World Quests and rep gains. To us, being in a guild is about sharing the experiences of this World of Warcraft together. We have a number of guildies who have played since Vanilla, we have Burning Crusaders and Wrath Babies - a wealth of experience, knowledge and a stable core who have “grown up” within Warcraft. Our community is everything, and this is why we have been around so long. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Raiding We'll begin our assault on Uldir as soon as it is released in September. We'll be starting on normal and hoping to progress to heroic within a few months. So whatever your previous raiding experience, you'll be able to get in at the beginning. At this point, it's probably a good idea to add that we also don’t use voice comms for raids: we do have a discord server (and the in-game voice comms), which some of our members use, but raids are not run through it. So whether you like the heavy breathing of mics, and the savaging of Fnny, Kint & Kaos or prefer the gentle tap of keys, there is an option to suit all :) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Not Raiding When we're not seeking vengeance on the denizens of our current raiding tier, we mythic; we heroic; we world quest; some pvp; some achievement farm; some level their 874586th alt /coughSIFcough... Me, I just spend obscene amounts of money at the hairdressers to match the outfit of the week. Whatever you're into, there's someone to share your passion with, to help you and to spend time with in this crazy world we call home. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What we’re looking for If you can keep up your HoTs when all about you Are losing health and blaming it on you, If you can taunt a boss when all men doubt you, But make allowance for their doubting too; If you can wait and not be tired by waiting, Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies, Or being hated, don’t give way to hating, And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise: If you can dream — and not make dreams your master; If you can raid — and not make loot your aim; If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster And treat those two impostors just the same; If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken Trolled in /General to make a trap for fools, Or watch the gear you gave your life to, broken, And stoop and fix ’em up with worn-out anvil: If you can make one heap of all your winnings And risk it on one turn of end game boss, And lose, and start again at your beginnings And never breathe a word about your loss; If you can force your armour and cooldowns and trinkets To serve your turn long after they are gone, And so hold on when there is nothing in you Except when Windavell calls break with: ‘Hold on!’ If you can talk in guild and general and keep your virtue, Or walk with Titans — nor lose the common touch, If neither trash nor loving guildies can hurt you, If all raiders count with you, but none too much; If you can fill the unforgiving minute With sixty seconds’ worth of awesome DPS, Yours is Azeroth and everything that’s in it, And — which is more — you’ll be a Highland Warrior, my friend! Currently, we are looking for... well, everything: raiders, socials, heroic and mythic+ dungeoneers, newbies, oldies, rerollers, horde defectors... Heroes :) We're preparing to Battle for Azeroth and we need you! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What next? Like what you've read? Head over to our website and forums - http://hs.highlandwarriorsguild.com/index.php Have a poke around and find out more about our raiding options, join our shoutbox, read up on our guild rules and see if we fit with your idea of what you're looking for. You can also head over to Thunderhorn for a chat with Windavell, the GM, or me, the Recruitment Officer, Elysah #2509, if you'd like to know more. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fortune and glory await :)Elysah41 29 Aug
28 Aug selling rare discontinued items selling rare discontinued items i have x1000 of Accurate Slugs x2 The Shaft of Tsol The Green Hills of Stranglethorn pages. btag xaty#2506Xaty0 28 Aug
27 Aug LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: Sinkronyzer#1775Merlinii0 27 Aug
20 Aug [A] <Shiny Happy People> Multi-realm community <Shiny Happy People> Faction: Alliance Realm: Thunderhorn Raid days/times: Wed/Mon - 20:30-23:30 with a possible third day at the start of a new tier or if we're close to a boss kill. Website: https://www.guilded.gg/shp Discord: https://discord.gg/BYThbKS - Most of our communication is done through voice channels in our Discord. Contact: PinkFap#2713 Current recruitment needs: Looking for exceptional healers and non-!@#$ DPS of any class. For our most up-to-date recruitment needs please check our WoWProgress page: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/thunderhorn/Shiny+Happy+People Uldir: 5/8 HC For our history and a proper understanding of what we're about you can go to this page on our website: https://www.guilded.gg/shp/overview/about I strongly recommend you give that a read before applying. <Shiny Happy People> Is looking for the best of the worst to join us in Heroic raiding. We're looking for non-!@#$, banter-loving, trash-talkers to tear up Heroic raids, M+ and the occasional semi-serious PvP endeavour. We're long-time friends and former hardcore raiders going as far back as Vanilla. We're going semi-hardcore for BFA to enjoy ourselves better and play the game under our own more laid back rules. This means 2-3 days a week of raids with a steady progression and to make room for plenty of other activities. Our guild is situated on EU Thunderhorn but we have members on different realms, with a large cluster on Maelstrom. Because of this we see our Discord channel as our actual guild. And so you'll find most of the communication and organization to be done through Discord. For more information you can visit our website: https://www.guilded.gg/shp For questions you can either contact me directly on Bnet PinkFap#2713 or join our Discord: https://discord.gg/BYThbKSDeadfap7 20 Aug
15 Aug <Pugnacious> Is recruiting We're a new and casual guild trying to fill up a roster for raids, don't expect anything like Mythic raids but we might try and consider Heroic raids. Looking for any class and role. Feel free to whisper me in game or comment on this forum if you're interested in joining.Lexval0 15 Aug
13 Aug [H]Guild "Casual" looking for more members Hello folks. As the title of this topic implies we are looking for more people to join our little guild. We are a friendly, laid-back guild where people can enjoy the game at they're own pace without having to do everything on a schedule. Sometimes we do some raids if we have enough peps or dungeons, all sorts of things. The people in the guild are nice friendly people, that actually reply when you say something in the chat :)) If you want to enter our guild leave me and in-game message or add me on battlenet Goblinutzu#2363. P.S. Right now there aren't many people online( many peps kinda quit but hopefully will come back for BFA) so you can guess why we are opening our doors :D. Peace !Goblinutzu0 13 Aug
11 Aug Raging Horde On Alliance Guild - Raging Horde On - We are searching for players with the following key points to join our raid roster for the forth coming expansion. Dedication, Reliability and Enthusiasm. Requirements - Working microphone and access to Discord. Ability to self sustain with pots, food buffs etc. Flexible to raid through out various days of the week excluding Saturdays. Positive attitude towards team work and progress. We are a small team of friends that have completed most raiding content provided since release back in 2005. We are looking to establish a 10 man team that will aim to complete heroic raiding content and high end mythic+. Raiding days will be twice a week with the potential to extend to a third as and when required. Raiding times will be confirmed closer to the time of raiding however potential guide line will be 20:00 / 20:30 - 23:00 / 23:30 game time. Any more information required or wish to discuss joining then leave a comment below or contact Chavbasher#2818 / Sk1nNeR#2392 Regards The Raging Horde On TeamBashachav2 11 Aug
11 Aug (A) <Angels of Azeroth> is recruiting! <Angels of Azeroth> is a new social guild looking for more friendly players. Whether you're a veteran player or new to the game, as long as you have a friendly and helpful attitude towards others, this guild could be the one for you. All classes are welcome to join, and there are no level requirements. As the guild was very recently started up, the focus for the moment is to fill up the roster, get to know each other and enjoy a relaxed atmosphere as we play the game. If you're interested in joining or have any questions, please feel free to contact me in-game :) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/wildhammer/Angels_of_Azeroth/Lunashakarri3 11 Aug
10 Aug Hordie Looking for a guild to raid in BOA Hey all I've been playing wow on and off since BC, i raided in BC, WOTLK and Cata after that i was mostly social player / raid finder hero :) With the next expansion upon us im looking to raid again about 2 to 3 times a week im disk/holy my ilvl atm is 936. raiding before BOA would also be fine it'll give me time to get back into it. im 38 years old, i live in Newcastle UK so a guild using GMT would be preferred. Cheers :) ApocApóthecary1 10 Aug
09 Aug [H] Horde of the Round Table It is time to grab your weapon and join Horde of The Round Table!!! I am gathering Horde from all around Azeroth to come aid our beloved Lady Sylvanas Windrunner. Me and my friend are forming guild for everyone, no matter are you new, returning or old player! Lets learn together and get ready for Battle for Azeroth! Idea is to to form tight 13people main group(Im included). You may ask "what, why 13people?". Well, there is little roleplay element here too. You remember Knights of the Round Table? Of course you do! There is 13 main knights. Of course we are going to recruit initiates, but i need these 13 to be our Discord mods, Officers, Veterans, Raid/Dungeon formers, PvP strategist, tutors for new players. For these 13players it would be recommended, not must be, to make new character and name it like one of those knights, for example im Pandarian warrior called Pancelot. (Can't post on that character to these forums, sigh. Ticket is pending though). No matter if you have started one hour ago, WE WANT YOU! Little bit about me. Im 23yo hardcore player from Finland. Been player all my life, been on eSport scene a while and MMO's and RPG's are like my second home. And don't worry, been forming guilds on other RPG's/MMO's so im no new to this. Playtime per day is something like 4-8hours. I stream randomly and make content for youtube, but that is for another topic. Gonna start scheluding it if we are able to form an active guild. Join now to Horde of the Round Table! It is time for Horde to take a step to new age! Lady Sylvanas and Supreme Commander Varok need every sword, every bow and every shield, now more than ever, to come to our aid! Battle for Azeroth is coming and it is time to fill every land, every continent and every ocean by our enemy's blood. By Alliance blood! It is time for new age of the Horde, The Age of Retribution. Will you let me lead you to glory and honor? Will you be one of the great member of Horde of the Round Table? Kalimdor need brave Hordes! Now it's your time to shine, your time to be part of Wildhammer most ambititious guild ever! Lets start to learn mechanics, do quests, raids, dungeons and mostly lets start to wreck alliance to the Forbidding Sea! And most important, lets do it together! If this sounds rights up from your alley, be brave and contact me! Unfortunaly for some there are few reqruiments, only few though. YOU MUST BE 18YEARS OLD. YOU MUST SPEAK ENGLISH. YOU MUST BE FRIENDLY AND HELPFULL FOR OTHER, NO TOXICIANS. LOL YOU MUST BE ACTIVE, PLAYING ONCE PER WEEK ISN'T BEING ACTIVE. Reign of Allince is starting its countdown! Horde will rise! Hope to see you in game! Sincerely, Pancelot #ShouldersOnForSylvanasThereaperfin0 09 Aug
06 Aug [A]<thx> 2 days Mythic guild on Ravencrest. **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** <THX> was founded back in 2012 by a tight group of friends who raided together starting from T12 and achieving respectful rankings in the process, most notably World 80th Elegon HC on Ravencrest. We've decided to reform on Ravencrest after a few of us raided together on Defias Brotherhood in Animosity for the last few years, bringing over half of Animosity with us. We're a semi-hardcore guild raiding 2 times a week, but we're still aiming to maintain a good realm rank. Summary of recent history (As Animosity): Warlords of Draenor: T17 - Imperator Mar'gok - World 1103 / EU 599 T17 - Blackhand - World 594 / EU 300 T18 - Archimonde - World 750 / EU 414 Legion: T19 - Xavius - World 553 / EU 350 T19 - Helya - World 1037 / EU 685 T19 - Spellblade Aluriel (Latest NH kill) - World 754 / EU 453 T21 – Antorus HC cleared within first week ended up with 5/11M As a guild, our aim is simple: to clear Mythic content while it is still relevant, whilst raiding in a ‘fun’ and positive environment. While we are raiding just 2 days a week, we expect almost 100% of attendance on all main raids. Recruitment We will always consider somebody regardless of their class and/or spec! In order to give you a higher chance of approval, you should meet the following requirements: - have relevant raiding experience - able to maintain 100% attendance - competent in the class/role you play - have a working microphone alongside Discord **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** When do you raid? Monday & Wednesday We raid from 20:00 until 23:00 Server time Who can I contact? Bnet - Michael#23334, Kidneyxt#2328, Shaun#2102 Discord - Dathran#2016, Teelor#4882, Milkshake#7986Piens1 06 Aug
04 Aug THUNDERHAMMER - TH/WH Public Discord! Well Met! Welcome to 8.0! As we move into the new expansion and chapter of World of Warcraft, i invite players and members of the servers to remember what it was like when the server community was thriving! You may recognise me from your daily trade spam about good fortune, and today i want your attention once more. i have spent some time and effort in building a cross-faction public server discord! I want this space to be used anyone and everyone who is a member of Thunderhorn and Wildhammer. No one can deny that the community on the servers have been drifting further and further apart. I would like to make the effort to bring some life back into our servers community. There are dedicated channels for LFG, Guild Recruitment, Farming, Achievements and more! THUNDERHAMMER - Thunderhorn/Wildhammer Public Discord! https://discord.gg/ZY5J3Kj P.S I am looking for responsible and reliable candidates for a select few officer roles on the Discord. Once you have registered, message me on discord (the Administrator) for more information about these roles!Helvetica1 04 Aug
04 Aug [A] Few friends looking for a new home! Couple of friends are looking for a new home. due to irl commitments and work, we're not looking for anything hardcore. Just 2-3 times a week raiding with people who don't take themselves seriously. The classes we play so far... Disc Priest DK DH Warrior or Priest (he cant make his mind up) :P any questions, feel free to ask!Yuru3 04 Aug
03 Aug [A] We want you! <Wait for it> is recruiting! Hey all! We'd be interested in talking to you to see if we'd fit each other’s needs! <Wait for It> - Thunderhorn / Wildhammer (EU) - Alliance Raid times: Wed/Mon 20:30 -23:30 CET (server time) ; M+, islands and warfronts for the weekly Friday but it is not mandatory Loot system: Personal Voice: Discord We are a semi hardcore raid team looking to push Mythic progression! We are looking for DPS and 1 Healer mostly but we are always interested in exceptional players in any speck. Our goal is to push through Mythic by the end of each tier, so we won't be racing for realm or world firsts, just clearing top-end current content. We expect raiders to show up on time and to be prepared with consumables and to perform well at their class and spec and of course, to have fun as well! We check logs for performance as well as raid mechanics but are happy to try to help you improve if they are a bit low! We use Discord for voice comms and do require raiders to be on voice. We have added a Mythic+ night to our weekly events and encourage guildies to participate and engage in friendly competition over the team with the highest completed key for bragging rights! You can contact us via in-game mail (Zachariell-thunderhorn), battlenet, or by completing this online form so we get to know you better, link below. Application Form: https://goo.gl/forms/8Ng9nG3Im0as3fxf2 Thank you for taking the time to check our guild out, and I hope to speak with you soon! Zachariel#21575Zachariell1 03 Aug
01 Aug LF Social Guild/Wildhammer Hey all .. just moved over to wildhammer from silvermoon. (far to many peeps over there :D) Starting a fresh and looking for a Social guild to join level and have a laugh with .. new char name is Nib - currently lvl30, WarriorMiriik0 01 Aug
27 Jul LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: sinko#8304Justsink0 27 Jul
26 Jul Druid Tank LF Guild. Delete Post. thanks.Sidian0 26 Jul
20 Jul [A] <Curse These Metal Hands> <Curse These Metal Hands> is an Alliance guild on Thunderhorn. We’re a fairly small guild consisting of RL friends, colleagues and mortal enemies, and mates we've met on WoW over the years. We’re a sarcastic bunch, always keen to have a laugh and not take things too seriously although we can put our heads down and work hard to progress when needed. About us Our core group has raided together since Vanilla under different guild names on Dragonblight, such as XSS, Mythos, Incarna Mortis. We're all pretty laid back and enjoy progression runs/ wipe nights and Friday night drunk runs, The majority of the guild are working adults with successful careers/family outside WoW, so we aim to keep the guild about fun, rather than feeling like a second job or a chore. Recruitment We have a flexible raiding team and can potentially give all classes and roles a place based on their merit. and we're always happy to take on social members no matter your level or experience.Zugna2 20 Jul
17 Jul [A] Red Suns Recruiting 9/11M. Closed Hello there Thunderhorn/Wildhammer. Red Suns in looking for new members to join our casual 2 nights a week raiding team. Our goal is to continue pushing further into Antorus Mythic and reach cutting edge. Who are Red Suns Red Suns originally formed back in TBC and quickly rose to be one of the top guilds on the server. During TBC+Wotlk we were one of a few guilds on Thunderhorn to clear the hardest content at the time killing Illidan, Kil'jaden and Yogg Saron in Wotlk. The guild officially stopped raiding just before Trial of the Crusader in Wotlk. Legion brought back most of our core raiding team from the past where with the release of Nighthold we decided to start raiding again. During NH we stuck to clearing heroic building our foundation and getting our roster steady. Our march continued into ToS making steady progress in heroic. We finally made the jump into a mythic raiding during the end of ToS clearing 5/9M. Now we are setting our sights on Antorus with a steady core mythic raiding team and looking forward to the challenges Mythic will bring us. What can we offer you A bunch of friends who have been playing games (not always WoW) together for over 11years. Friendly, mature and relaxed raiding atmosphere. Mature community of players with the guild having an average age of 30. Roster bolstering some of the longest serving players on the server willing to part their knowledge and help. Group of players looking to push the hardest content the game has to offer while keeping the game fun. Active raid roster who are on daily pushing M+ or just relaxing with some PvP or Arena. What we want from you Players who share our mindset and aren't afraid of a few wipes. Can make both our main raiding day. Geared ready for Mythic content with 75traits. Knowledge of Mythic fights and preferably 11/11H experience. Raiding Times Wednesday 20:30-23:30 Server Time Sunday 20:30-23:30 Server Time Optional Friday Alt run 20:30-23:30 What are we looking for Tanks Closed Melee DPS Closed Ranged Dps Closed Healers Closed We will always consider any exceptional applications if your spec isn't listed. If interested please contact in game Vaint Btag Resolve#2145 Miya Btag miya#2371 Javelin - Btag Javelindog#2557 Jerian Btag Jerian#2300 VaintVaint37 17 Jul
06 Jul NoM 11/11M Boosting Service (Horde) NoM 11/11M is now opening up the boosting service once more! We have been boosting since Mop, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months and also boosting throughout WOD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through The Emerald Nightmare. You can have a look at the comments and feedback we receieved here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11181138612#1 and here :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17289172227?page=1 Now, we are offering the below runs, with your choice of the loots. Nighthold Mythic : Elisande and/or Guldan with mount and/or without mount. Antorus Heroic: Full run PL We accept gold in any realm. Please get in touch with the below people for more info. Linblad#2519 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Laiyaaa#2606Aliné1 06 Jul
22 Jun <<Dracones Custodia>> Guild is Recruiting! [EU] Wildhammer/Thunderhorn – Alliance <<Dracones Custodia>> Is a 1-year old Guild of like-minded players looking to progress through the content in the game. We are an adult 18+ fun casual Pve and raiding guild. We like to set the focus on the people in the guild. The guild is created for people who want to be social, get the help they need in game and cannot commit every night to every raid. Check out our guild site for more info: http://www.draconescustodia.shivtr.com Thank you for taking your time to read this.Domastico16 22 Jun
19 Jun delete this post please, ty delete pleaseElisse0 19 Jun
16 Jun Alliance Player LF Guild Hi, I've been playing WoW since Vanilla but always tend to have long breaks then come back for expansion packs. Am back again and looking for a relaxed mature guild. At the moment my main is a 110 Death Knight but I have a 110 Priest and am planning on starting a new character once I unlock Void Elves. Name is Unteep in game - please send me an invite!Unteep0 16 Jun
10 Jun [A] Experienced player looking for nice guild Hi there, I'm a long-time player of WOW (and just about any other MMORPG that exists or existed). I used to be pretty hardcore (I leveled a prot warrior in Vanilla - yeah, I know, I must have a bit of a masochistic streak) and completed all raid content in Vanilla and Outlands, but that was a long time ago. Now, years later, I've been playing on and of through every expansion and I've refound the old love for the game with Legion to be honest. I have several max level characters and am now focusing on getting those geared up well enough to do all the end-level content. My most played characters are a Paladin tank (ilvl 868 at the moment) and a Fury Warrior (don't know the exact ilvl but it's a lot lower than the tank). Since Wrath, I've pretty much been going my journey solo or in guilds that had very limited memberships and didn't really do anything together. Now, aiming to spend a bit more time on the game again, I'm looking for a fun guild with a focus on friendship and some non-hardcore end-level content (mythics, a bit of raiding, ...). As I said, I used to be a hardcore raider, but that's not what I'm looking for these days. I wouldn't mind doing some raids but I'm not interested in 5 raid nights per week going for 6-7 hours per night anymore :-) If you feel my description fits your guild and you have a spot open for a social and (if I do say so myself) fun and helpful player that knows what he's doing on most of the classes he plays (you won't catch me on a rogue for example as I have never been able to play at a level where I was remotely happy with myself), please let me know. Thanks. -P- Characters on Thunderhorn : Draedol (Paladin), Guillyanne (Warrior) and a bunch moreDraedol7 10 Jun
10 Jun Alliance player looking for a guild based in the UK Hey all. I'm a long time WoW player, looking for a guild based in the UK. I first started playing WoW back in vanilla on my Arms dwarf warrior (yeah, I know). I was fairly casual up until MoP where I first raided heroic. I've taken many breaks from the game but I've been back the last couple of months and I'm emptying Legion. I currently have a 941 iLvl MM Hunter and I'm leveling a Shadow Priest (will boost to 100 tomorrow) and will also boost another class to 110 soon. Other than that I also have another two lvl100+ characters (DH and Paladin). I'm a PvE player, raiding is what I'm looking to do. I've done heroic Antorus runs on my hunter and I had a great time. I'm based in Hampshire UK. Are there any guilds that are based in the UK and cleared heroic Antorus out there looking for more players? Ideally with an active player base. Looking forward to hearing from you.Trixxiiee1 10 Jun
03 Jun [A] Returning player LF CZ/SK guild Czech text below...(nothing againts code of conduct included) Zdravím, vracím se k WoW po téměř roční pauze (od releasu ToS), proto zde na ali hledám guildu s přívětivým a netoxickým prostředím. Nevím, zda-li má cenu pro mě ještě raidovat ke konci expanze bez žádného antorus progressu, ale určitě velice rád uvítám přátelskou guildu pro další datadisk. Netuším, co budu hrát v BFA, ale mám maxnutý téměř vše, takže s bfa pre-patchem vyzkouším (popřípadě se i přizpůsobím dle domluvy v guildě). S radostí zodpovím jakýkoliv dotaz zde nebo ingame :)Pascall0 03 Jun
31 May (H) CZ/SK Guild This is for CZ/SK thats why you dont understand below :) To akoze fakt neni ziadna cz/sk guilda u Hordy ? To fakt musim hrat za Alli ak chcem normalnu cz/sk guildu ? To je smutneNesser2 31 May
30 May Priest - Disc/Holy - Looking for a guild. Hello! I'm an experienced player, started around TBC. I have always played DPS, just until when Nighthold was released i felt like abandoning dps to try healing for once. Now i find myself with a reasonable amount of sucess with it, both as Disc and Holy; and i'm seeking new challenge. Through this forum, i hope i can find a new guild that can find a use for a priest, but also a kind and helpful individual that's up for pretty much anything within the game. To be honest, the guild i'm with is not doing it for me at the moment; which saddens me a bit as some of them are irl friends. It's a tough decision on my side, but i feel switching to a different guild with goals and more ambition would be the better choice. Struggling to do M+ with them every week, and raiding isn't going so well at the moment with the current guild. If you want to know more, feel free to ask me through this thread or in game.Alliriel2 30 May
30 May [H] - Newbie - Looking for any welcoming guilds. To whom it may concern, I am a new player, currently Lvl 24. I'm playing as an Orc Hunter. I would love to hear back from anyone who might be recruiting newbies into a guild. I'm based in UK. Kind regards, VidVid1 30 May
30 May Warlock & Monk looking for casual social guild Me and a friend are looking for a guild to join to do questing from time to time, dungeons, and raids, we're on every now and then but not very active, we quite enjoy going through quests and doing dungeons.Xazla2 30 May
30 May Looking for Guild Hi, Ive been playing since vanilla on and off, and I'm now currently looking for an English speaking guild, I have recently got back into raiding with lfr and feel it's time to join a guild to push on. Due to outside commitments i need to be a social raider as I cannot always guarantee I'm able to be around. So if there any guilds recruiting who fit requirements or I can fit in please let me know ThanksTitanous3 30 May
30 May Returning Tank LF Guild (A) Prot Warrior returning to WoW after an extended break for work / personal reasons looking to get back into the game and learn what has changed and what needs doing. Looking for social guild while level and run old content currently with end game raiding the long term goal. If you've got a home for an old tank let me know CheersTnk2 30 May
30 May New czech player is LF Guild Hello I just recently bought this game and got one character boost. I used it on this server, Wildhammer. I heard that druid is recommended for newbies so I choosed him. In boost tab I choosed balance druid, because game alone recommended it. So far I have problems with quests sometimes on Argus as I often die a lot and If I see another players, they kill fast and survive :-D So I tried few dungeons and a raid. So far I am suprised how nice gear is there, but I am confused too, because usually people loot it all before I even came close to dead boss. Usually there are only golds and something to empower weapon left. I am quite surprised how this loot works, even in raids! I never saw any roll system like on videos in the past. Those are my experience from one day. So here I am and saying to myself, that maybe better would be if I would join some guild. But on messages on Trade City channel or in Dolanaar General I got only one answer, which just corrected my question into terms of wow lore and one answer that he is looking for a guild too.Maniok1 30 May
30 May [H] Looking for social guild (EN/NL) Hi, I'm looking for a social casual raiding guild. I'm currently boomkin and did some LFR this expansion but would like to do raiding in the evening. I'm free every evening between Tuesday and Saturday so I can be flexible with a schedule. I speak English and Dutch so both are an option.Trolina1 30 May
30 May [A] 11/11M Leader Newly formed Guild Needs YOU <Resurgimus> is a newly formed guild on Thunderhorn created by a group of friends with high end mythic experience (some with 11/11 mythic Antorus) and other friends from other realms coming together in one place to form a guild to fight for Realm Firsts and bring the fight to Battle For Azzeroth. We are a friendly relaxed guild who since Vanilla always focus on having a laugh but at the same time taking bosses seriously to fight for end game content at a high level. We are currently on the look out to build and expand, wether you want to be a social or begin raiding with us when the expansion hits. For the mean time since we have only been formed for 1 day, we will focus mainly on some mythic+, some older raid achievements such as Glory achievments incase people have missed them, alot of mount farming for rare mounts and just generally build the raid team up in time for the new expansion. I am pretty confident when we have enough for the raid team we can also get a minimum of 7 or 8 Mythic bosses in Antorus before expansion, dependant on players we can get and how fast. When Battle for Azeroth hits, the plan is to focus on a continued 2 day raiding schedule where we plan to clear Normal and Heroic within the first 2/3 weeks then progress hard on Mythic, we will occasionaly stop raiding for 1 day to go through for the Glory achievments and any other raid achievments we can get our hands on. Please comment if interested or hit me up on my BTag: PaulBatley#2833Exstásy0 30 May
29 May [DUTCH guild] Optimus Pruim - Bloodhoof[H] Casual LFM This post is in English but we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Optimus Pruim is a guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar with members from Belgium and the Netherlands. We’re a CASUAL guild and we value the SOCIAL aspect. We're not a raiding guild! We're a social bunch who enjoy different aspects in WoW, raiding happen to be one off those. We have a strong active core at the moment with guildies and a bunch off friends outside off the guild. Together we’re venturing into Antorus HC. Our progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Optimus+Pruim We’re very pleased with the direction the guild is going, and we want to continue this way in BfA. That’s why we’re on the lookout for like minded dutchies/belgians (18+) to expand our dutch/belgian WoW community. If you want to know more check out our forum post with more details: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616122934?page=1 or add my battletag: Stougmeister#2832 Remember, we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Groet en misschien tot later, PuikPuik2 29 May
29 May New Guild For New Players I'm a new player, started playing about a month ago. I'd like to make a guild for new players like myself. A guild in which we'd learn from each other. Everyone is welcome, if you wanna learn how to run Mythics/Raids, we can help each other. If you're an experienced player that doesn't mind helping new people and wants to welcome them into Azeroth, you're appreciated. I don't plan to make the guild very serious, just a regular social guild, we could run raids/mythics together, no strict roasters, just a friendly group of people chatting, sharing, playing. If you're interested and wanna help me create the guild, hit me up in-game. I'm online pretty much all day or you can join the Discord server that I have created for this occasion and contact me there. Lets get that charter signed. https://discord.gg/CSb7EeGIilith0 29 May
27 May [A] Assassination Rogue LFG Looking for a raiding guild that is epic. Pretty free on most days, so schedule doesn't really matter. Lets despacito Antorus. 941ilvl Main stat: 221% masteryElfungo0 27 May
15 May <Exception> Mythic Antorus Boosting Services <Exception> is offering multiple types of boosts please see below for the different types of runs we offer. What we have to offer right now is: Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot We ONLY accept gold as payment. If you can pay on Shattered Hand and connected realms you will get the cheapest prices. However we do accept gold on most servers. Antorus Mythic run is on Wednesdays at 19:30 server time. All our raiders are 965+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer each armor and token type. For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 or send me a whisper in-game. These runs are HORDE ONLYßíó0 15 May
07 May LF - US time zone Guild As the topic title states I recently moved to the US with no plan of return to Europe. Looking for a guild who does raids according to the US timezone. There should be more ppl like me on this server with the same problem ;)Martijn0 07 May