Auchindoun / Dunemaul / Jaedenar

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
6d [A] The Dedicated Few Recruiting [8/8HC 3/8M] We are looking to strengthen our position in this expansion by adding a few dps to our roster. Raiding times: Wednesday and Sunday 20:00-0:00. Progression: 8/8 HC and 3/8 M. Currently our progress is on Vectis. Any dedicated player will be considered if they want to join. Contact Sealed or Healicious ingame for more information. Or add my RealID: Sealed#2123Sealed6 6d
12 Nov [H] What a Anker 3/8M [2nights - Weds + Mon] What a Ankher is based on EU Auchindoun Horde. The core of our players have been playing together in one form or another since Vanilla / Burning Crusade. Having taken a break throughout Legion from raiding, we are back & looking for players for two days Mythic raiding. We're looking for players that are fun, dedicated and motivated to raid in World of Warcraft. Being able to talk on Discord is a must & having a strong sense of humour for just about anything is essential. We require that all applicants are strongly fluent in English, over the age of 18 & fully in control of their own schedules with the ability to be reliable & consistently attend the raid times. We raid on Wednesdays & Mondays from 19:30 to 23:00. These days are always the same & never change. We're always open to recruiting great players of all classes however we're most interested in the classes listed below. Dual Healer/DPS: Druid / Monk / Priest / Shaman [All healers have to be happy to play DPS or Healer as required]. DPS: All Classes - particularly Death Knight / Hunter / Paladin / Rogue / Warrior / Warlock. If you wish to apply to our guild do not hesitate to add Andyo#2525, Makky#2117 or Xahr#2367 on BattleTag and one of us will get back to you as soon as possible. We have a verbal chat with all new applicants before joining, it's a great way to get to know you & make sure we're a fit for both you and us. Thank you & see you in game !Andyo1 12 Nov
09 Nov [H] PVP Guild, Community LFM Hello! Freshly created PVP guild and community "Embers Rising" is looking for players. The only requirements: 1. Being active (more than doing 1 daily win) 2. Being friendly 3. Being patient At the moment there is nobody in the guild, but that is because I was not able to add some people who I have in community. The main reason why I am doing this is because I care about pvp and tired of LFR. So if there is someone interested join... AND AFTER YOU HAVE JOINED EDIT YOUR MEMBER NOTE AND ADD "EXIMIUS" TO YOUR FRIEND LIST, PLEASE!!! Blizz group -> https://blizzard.com/invite/vX4EJVUYOdTohopka1 09 Nov
08 Nov PvP Guild (H)? Is their a PvP guild on Horde side?Soviet3 08 Nov
08 Nov Looking for pvp Guild Hello, I am a Paladin from Jaedenar. I am a freshly new to WoW and I am looking for a pvp Guild.Poppia1 08 Nov
08 Nov Looking for a PvP guild Hey fellas! Im a 30+ wow veteran. I had a break from wow for some years but now im back and with a taste for alliance blood! Im well experienced with the BGs and want to step it up to rated stuff. im swedish but speak english very well!Deadeyes1 08 Nov
05 Nov (H) <Hard Graft> A guild for people with obligations. Hard Graft - Newly founded guild is now Recruiting for casual raiding, mythic+ and much more in BfA. Requirements; Social and a Positive attitude. A little bit about the core of the guild; we are a bunch of people that have been playing together since Mist of Pandaria, we have raided every expansion (except legion) on different levels of difficulties and having a blast while doing so :). Most of us are older with families + children, so being on WoW is our "sanctuary" to get away from the daily must-does and blow of some stress while having fun in both PVE and PVP. We really enjoy to meet new people and are very social (maybe a bit too social at times). The guild does not have any requirements of you joining every raid / content since we all know how it is to have a family and other obligations on the side, we are a bit more laid-back on the attendance - if you can join, you can, if you cannot then its fine. Last but not least, we dont require you to have any raiding-experience we are all really good at teaching the game so you are most welcome to join us for raids, dont feel shy only because you are a new player :) Preliminary Raiding Times: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday - 20:00 to 22:00 Server Time. Does this sounds like its something for you? Feel free to send me a PM in game B:tag Madohan#2183 Ingame name Pidedipi-Jaedenar or message any of our officers in game :)Pidedipi21 05 Nov
05 Nov [H] What a Anker 2/8M - 2days What a Ankher is based on EU Auchindoun Horde. The majority of our players have been playing together in one form or another since Vanilla / Burning Crusade. Having taken a break throughout Legion from raiding, we are now reforming and looking for more players to grow into a two day Mythic guild. We raid on Fridays from 19:30 to 23:30+ and on Mondays from 19:30 to 23:00. These days are always the same & never change. We're always open to recruiting great players of all classes however we're most interested in the classes listed below. Healer: Druid / Monk / Priest / Shaman [All healers have to be happy to play a dual DPS / Healer role]. DPS: All Classes - particularly Death Knight / Warrior / Rogue / Warlock We're looking for players that are fun, dedicated and motivated to raid in World of Warcraft. Being able to talk on Discord is a must & having a strong sense of humour for just about anything is essential. We require that all applicants are strongly fluent in English, over the age of 18 & fully in control of their own schedules. If you wish to apply to our guild do not hesitate to add Andyo#2525, Makky#2117 or Xahr#2367 on BattleTag and one of us will get back to you as soon as possible. We have a chat with all new applicants before joining, it's a great way to get to know you & make sure we're a fit for both you and us. Thank you & see you in game !Andyo22 05 Nov
27 Oct [A]<Lobotomized> Auchindoun 5/8 (Mythic) <Lobotomized> Are recruiting for our raid team, we have cleared 4/8 Mythic We raid 7pm GMT Wednesday and Thursdays and do an alt run on Sundays. We are a Casual Raiding guild but we do progress pretty well on the tiers, we consistently clear content on heroic within 2-3 weeks after the content has released and push mythic as soon as it comes out. we do however only do main raids twice a week for 3 hours. If you do not want to join as a raider you may join as a social ofcourse. For the mythic roster we are recruiting all DPS but are looking for more Ranged at the moment to progress on Fetid Devourer.Luathá31 27 Oct
04 Oct (H) New Guild recruitment for effective players! Hello ladies and gents, Are you tired of Mythic Raid progressions, time and materials invested only to get four items with 15 item levels more? Are you tired of playing only one class for two days a week and wait until the next ID reset to have fun? If you answered both questions with yes, please continue reading. :) First things first, I have all 12 classes on max level and I love playing my alts. I am playing WoW since Vanilla and have been Raid leading in the past on a Heroic level. I managed to provide a lot of players with "The Chosen" achievement in Legion and I acquired all 36 Artifact challenge appearances, before the introduction of the maximum Concordance level. This small introduction is not to boast or anything, but to explain that I have a lot of experience and I am not a bad player. For me personally, the Legion spell reduction has massively decreased the fun to play only one class. The lack of variety compared to back in Wotlk, Cata etc. has removed a lot of fun and variety for me, which makes me a bit frustrating. I suspect the merger with Activision made this game very low complexity, in order to keep stakeholders happy by high subscription numbers. Anyhow; for me, doing the same content with the same character and progressing Mythic wipe by wipe for 15 item level higher loot is very boring and quite frustrating, due to lack of appropriate rewards. The Mythic mechanic is so much less forgiving and the 20 player limitation makes things really unpredictable (disconnect, lag etc.). Almost any mistake is automatically a wipe, which does not give me a feeling of progressing but rather relying on good "rng" to be successful. If I want to gamble, I play poker. On top of that, with the Warforged/Titanforged system I would rather do 2-3 HC clear runs and equip my alt characters with nice gear and learn the encounter from a different perspective (Tank, Healer etc.), than progressing % by % in Mythic content. If anybody else agrees with me and is interested in establishing a guild, with 2 raiding days per week, where we rush through HC content in 90-180 minutes? I have absolutely no interest in Mythic, as the effort is exponentially higher than clearing HC in a timely manner for a much lesser reward. We can discuss the possibility of organizing split runs and gathering a core member base with the required classes for flex raiding. Possible combinations: Tanks/Healers/Dps/Total 2/6/22 30 - most loot due to Heroic flex system 2/5/18 25 2/4/14 20 2/3/10 15 2/2/6 10 If anybody else is interested in this concept of Heroic split alt character raiding on a two-day basis, please give me a shout so we can have some fun with our main and alt characters. Cheers, Boellor BattleTag: Baljko#2359Boellor2 04 Oct
29 Sep [H] Letar trevlig casual guild! [H] Hejsan, letar efter en svensk social guild som möjligtvis kör lite m+, casual raiding och annat roligt då jag både tröttnat och har ont om tid att raida. För tillfället så lvlar jag upp en Mag'har orc, eftersom de flesta polare hardcore raidar på Alliance valde jag istället att lvla en Mag'har! :) Om det finns en guild på dessa servrar och ni är intresserade av en till spelare så kontakta mig på Swediah#2301Sweediah0 29 Sep
23 Sep Tank LF weekend raiding guild Hello there, I am looking for a raiding guild that raids in During weekends(Saturday+Sunday). mainly because I created my account when I was outside the U.S but I moved here cause of college. Obviously I'm not in this server but I am looking around all the servers and will transfer the moment I am contacted by a guild that needs me. You can contact me in game or in discord or reply to this post ^_^. Battle.net: boogieface#2948 Discord: Boogieface101#1069 In game: Brutality - RunetotemBrutality2 23 Sep
20 Sep Any Guilds or communities recruiting older players 30+ Hi there, I was wondering if there are any guilds with an older player base with most members over the age or 30 or so. I mostly play in the evenings as I have the normal adult stuff that means no 24/7 gaming. Looking for something social, definitely not hard core, friendly where people run stuff for fun, maybe run the odd Mythic + Thanks in advance...Grandmaester8 20 Sep
20 Sep [A] <Légend> - Casual Raid 2x per week - 4/8NM Légend is now recruiting all classes to join us and be apart of our raiding team. We are looking currently for good DPS classes. Légend was once a hardcore raiding guild progressing fast through content during TBC and WoTLK, since then real life has taken priority and the guild has remained casual with no real desire to raid until now. We are slowly building up our ranks and progressing through Uldir, we have 4/8 killed on normal and wish to make that 8 in the foreseeable future. We are a casual guild at heart raiding twice a week, Friday and Saturday 7:30pm server time for 3 hours, although that is subject to change. Our progress isn't fast but we hope to change that with a few new recruits. We consist of players from the UK, South Africa, Sweden etc. We welcome all players but you must be over 18. So if you are looking at getting into raiding or just want a more casual scene with emphasis on fun during raids while still being serious about progression then please send Thoríus a message in-game and we can have a chat. What we expect from you: iLvl 340+ Commitment to 2 raids a week Mature and good attitude Know your class well Bring pots and flasks to raids What you can expect from us: Respectful, helpful and easy to approach players Organised raids with a good approach to progression Organised Mythic+ runs and other eventsThoríus0 20 Sep
19 Sep [A] <BUILD A WALL>- Recruiting raiders Currently recruiting for our core raid team and/or social members, We are returning players to wow trying to get up and running in the bfa end game content just need a few extra members to get started. My battlenet is Beeno#2851 or whisper in game if u have any questions!Beeno0 19 Sep
17 Sep [H] <Bladestorm> Recruiting for raids Who are we? Bladestorm has been around on Dunemaul since 2008 and we have raided in every expansion. Right now we are a small guild but we would like to expand our raiding team. We raid on Sundays (19.00-22.00) and Mondays (19.30-22.00). If you are looking for a laid back guild that still gets bosses killed Bladestorm might be the place for you. How to contact us? If you are interested please contact us in game, my battle tag is taz#2983 or whisper me on Dunemaul.Tazhorn1 17 Sep
14 Sep Looking for progressive Raiding guilds After leaving my previous guild due to the raiding teams not having a clue what to do I.E, setting up raids and leading i am looking for a new orginised raiding guild to continue raiding in this expansion if any one has any guilds that are looking for a alliance Ret Paladin let me knowPúrgíka0 14 Sep
03 Sep <Oblivion Boost Community Services> Oblivion Boosting Community About us: Oblivion Boosting Community is Europe's greatest boosting service provider. The services offered are executed by Top Players from several different European Servers which are experienced, dedicated and high end raiders throughout many expansions already Important Information: The only valid payment option is Ingame Gold! Please do not ask any further, if we accept any other payment option. If, in any case, a boost is failing we will reschedule to another date and time that fits you, for free, if however, we can’t find a solution that benefits both you and the community, we will fully refund you. These are the services we’re currently offering: ST = Server Time (CEST/GMT+1) Uldir Normal - Full Clear (Saved Boosters) Uldir Normal - Mythrax + G’huun Only/Heart of Corruption (Saved Boosters) Uldir Heroic - Full Clear (Saved Boosters) Uldir Heroic - G’huun Only/Ahead of the Curve (Saved Boosters) Mythic Armor-Specific Dungeons (+10) - You can choose the dungeon, the group will be unsaved, a minimum of 3 Boosters will have same armor-type as you and will trade you items - Can be accommodated every day, on request Heroic/Mythic Expeditions - From single Heroic/Mythic Expeditions to full weekly Azerite caps, available on request Glory of the Wartorn Hero - Can be accommodated every day, on request - In the very rare event of a failed boost, you will receive a free rescheduled boost or a refund - Please reach out to us via the contact details below to learn more about the prices, available spots and the date and times we offer those services. If you don’t find here what you need and would like to have a custom boost, please feel free to reach out to us. We will consider it and will try to make you an offer according to the effort needed. Contact details: Oblivion Discord Server: https://discord.gg/XYNP3SC Edit: New discord link.Teadog0 03 Sep
30 Aug Chromatic Sword for sale (H) Open to offersZetan1 30 Aug
27 Aug LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: Sinkronyzer#1775Justsink0 27 Aug
27 Aug [A]Rogue LF a HC guild on Auchindoun I'm a Rogue returning from a brake. I want to do M+ and raid Heroic content. I have done at least some raiding in each expansion and did EN, ToV and some ToS in Legion. My guild broke up around ToV and I didn't have time to raid either so didn't get much more experience at the time. I prefer raiding on weekday evenings (exept fridays) somewhere from 17:00 to 21:00 servertime. Send me mail, Whisper or contact me on Discord at Löpö#9290.Löpö0 27 Aug
25 Aug WTB mythic antorus boost. paying good. Hi everyone. I want to buy mythic antorus boosts on a weekly basis. I will pay good. PM me in game if interested.Ysdtwinkone0 25 Aug
21 Aug [A] Looking for pve guild Yo I've been checking these forums the past week, I didn't play legion but came back for BFA. I'm really struggling to find any kind of guild. I have a lot of past experience raiding in previous expansions, main tanked cataclysm and pandaria on a DK. Also have a healer friend with similar experience. We're both looking for a guild that we can find friends doing mythic groups and stuff and also raids when they come out. The guild finder seems to be garbage atm - millions of guilds, most of them dormant - and general/trade chat very inactive. Anyone know a guild looking, or a decent way to find a guild?Tsuli0 21 Aug
21 Aug WTB Throbia's Gauntlets As the title says, can never seem to snipe those off AH, so if anyone has an extra pair to sell, I'd greatly appreciate it.Slóth0 21 Aug
16 Aug [A] UK - Auchindoun - LF PvP Guild Hi, I'm Bonse, from the UK. I'm 30. I'm looking for a PvP guild, not something overly serious at the moment but something that can get me into competitive scene. I'm experience in RBG is very little as none of my mates wanted to do it; i do. I'm generally a high skilled gamer, hitting global elite in CS and Champ in rocketleague with very little effort. Need to ask anything fire away. Add me: Bnet: Bonse#2513 Steam: Bonse (BMW logo) Discord: Bonse#2073Bonseex2 16 Aug
12 Aug WTS Extremely Rare Unobtainables It's a long shot, but I have two rare items that I'd like to sell on this realm. I can guarantee that neither have started dropping again with the recent patch, as the only sources for these items were removed with the release of Cataclysm. IMPORTANT: I'm looking to sell these at a discounted price. I will turn down shameful offers, but I am willing to strike a deal. 1st Item: Hollowfang Blade (http://www.wowhead.com/item=2020/hollowfang-blade) Median price on EU for these have been around 2 mil in 2018, last two were priced at 4 mil. There are currently none on the auctions house regionwide. 2nd item: Defias Rapier (http://www.wowhead.com/item=1925/defias-rapier) As of this post there are 11 on the auction house region wide, median price being around 2 mil. So far the best offer I have gotten has been 600k, which was a fair offer since the guy would have to transfer server here, pay me the gold, and transfer the items back to his own realm, but not enough dough for me to part ways with em. I currently have the items up on the auction house ONLY for visibility. If you'd like to make a potential deal, hit me up. You can either send me an ingame mail (Didgedelik-Auchindoun), or add my battletag: Didgedelik#21522Didgedelik1 12 Aug
06 Aug [A] Red Dawn PvP Guild open for new players Red Dawn is a PvP guild hosting players of all skill levels, focusing on arenas and BGs. Hardcore, casual and social players are welcome. Founded August 2012. Give us a whisper to join the mightiest PvP community on Auchindoun. We have a brand new, cross-server Red Dawn PvP community for our friends on different servers. We use Discord and Teamspeak. Use this link to join: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/n9RqxkfDk9?region=EU&faction=Alliance Our Sunday RBG group plays around 2k rating. We hope that with BfA world PvP will be a good option for guild events again. Arena tournaments will also be on the menu. Hope to see you soon on the field of battle! --Gilgamesch / Síduri (Guild Master)Gilgamesch0 06 Aug
06 Aug [A]<thx> 2 days Mythic guild on Ravencrest. **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** <THX> was founded back in 2012 by a tight group of friends who raided together starting from T12 and achieving respectful rankings in the process, most notably World 80th Elegon HC on Ravencrest. We've decided to reform on Ravencrest after a few of us raided together on Defias Brotherhood in Animosity for the last few years, bringing over half of Animosity with us. We're a semi-hardcore guild raiding 2 times a week, but we're still aiming to maintain a good realm rank. Summary of recent history (As Animosity): Warlords of Draenor: T17 - Imperator Mar'gok - World 1103 / EU 599 T17 - Blackhand - World 594 / EU 300 T18 - Archimonde - World 750 / EU 414 Legion: T19 - Xavius - World 553 / EU 350 T19 - Helya - World 1037 / EU 685 T19 - Spellblade Aluriel (Latest NH kill) - World 754 / EU 453 T21 – Antorus HC cleared within first week ended up with 5/11M As a guild, our aim is simple: to clear Mythic content while it is still relevant, whilst raiding in a ‘fun’ and positive environment. While we are raiding just 2 days a week, we expect almost 100% of attendance on all main raids. Recruitment We will always consider somebody regardless of their class and/or spec! In order to give you a higher chance of approval, you should meet the following requirements: - have relevant raiding experience - able to maintain 100% attendance - competent in the class/role you play - have a working microphone alongside Discord **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** When do you raid? Monday & Wednesday We raid from 20:00 until 23:00 Server time Who can I contact? Bnet - Michael#23334, Kidneyxt#2328, Shaun#2102 Discord - Dathran#2016, Teelor#4882, Milkshake#7986Piens1 06 Aug
06 Aug (A) LF normal/Heroic raiding guild, Auchindoun. Hi, Looking for a normal/Heroic raiding guild on Auchindoun (or attached). I have played since vanilla, raiding through the years at all levels, but now have less time to commit to a hardcore raid schedule. Would like to find some like minded people that are not looking to push mythic but just to clear the mid level content, pref 2 nights a week, but mainly having a great laugh doing it. Willing to play any spec on my monk (whatever would be best for the group) or lock if ranged dps is needed. Hell, i'll play anything if you ask nicely. Hit me up on here on in game - bailey#2168. ShoozShooz0 06 Aug
31 Jul <Ascendance> [A] Auchindoun-Jaedenar-Dunemaul <Ascendance> English speaking active community Now recruiting for our RBG and Raid Teams. Also casual players welcome. We are a social guild with a keen interest in mostly PvE, we also have a RBG team for a bit of side PvP fun. Join us in preparing for BFA! Come say hi on our Discord server https://discord.gg/NeqsHvB and speak to myself or one of our Ascended Masters for a guild invite Free Guild Repairs Selection of Guild Mounts Twice weekly raids Every other day RBG's Guild Events Extremely active members (Always 20-60 members online) Good Luck and Have Fun! -Néptune-Dunemaul <Ascendance Guild Master>Néptune0 31 Jul
27 Jul LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: sinko#8304Justsink0 27 Jul
23 Jul Paying good for ,,Overlords Armor,, !! im tired of farming , will pay good if someone sell it to me.Lazydin0 23 Jul
17 Jul raids and people getting kicked Why kick people from a raid? What really pi**** me off is when someone in raid chat says "kick ******". I play this game and have done for years for enjoyment and I don't get any enjoyment when this happens. Not everyone wants to watch utube for how to do it. Just remember these really classy players must have such quality that they give the impression they were born with the gear they now wear. One final bit, IF you cant put up with inequality then don't do LFR and stick with your own guild. Please don't spoil it for others. This is really aimed at Samirduran (monk) Endominus (guild). He did exactly this whilst I was in a LFR.Sogster0 17 Jul
15 Jul [A] LF HC Raiding Guild Hello, Seasoned HC raider looking for raiding guild for BFA. I play WoW since TBC, but technically i raid Heroics since MoP. I have cleared all Legion raids with my DK, both as DPS and Tank. I was pugging all these years and now i am sick of it. I am planning to be ranged dps for BfA. I'll probably main my mage but I also consider Warlock and Hunter. Please reply to this post if you are interested. Thx in advance P.S.: Don't mind the guild I am currently in. It is a guild that I and a friend of mine created so we can keep all of our toons in one place.Sporos0 15 Jul
12 Jul [A] <Whatever> boosting service Hello Auchindoun, Dunemaul, Jaedenar, <Whatever> is now boosting once more! We currently offer the following boosts: ★ Gul'dan Mythic mount - 1m gold What you get: Fiendish Hellfire Core mount Mythic: Elisande / Gul'dan achievement + Vengeance Incarnate title Any equipment drops you might want from Elisande or Gul'dan ★ Argus Mythic mount - 6m gold What you get: Shackled Ur'zul mount Mythic: Argus the Unmaker achievement + Titanslayer title If before prepatch: Cutting Edge: Argus the Unmaker Feat of Strength Chance for Scythe of the Unmaker (red or blue) Any equipment drops you might want from Argus Payment The only form of payment we accept is gold. We prefer taking gold on Auchindoun, but feel free to contact us to discuss paying on another realm. When? Our boosts generally happen on Wednesday around- or after 20:00 server time, but boosts on Thursdays or Mondays at that time can usually be arranged as well. Contact If you are interested in buying a boost, or have any further questions for us, you can get in touch either on Battle.net (Miles#2416) or Discord (Versaya#9508) Lastly, as a reference, this is our wowprogress page: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/auchindoun/WhateverVersaya1 12 Jul
12 Jul ~Group Therapy~ Ravencrest-Selling Alliance Services ~Group Therapy~ World 55 Guild Selling Alliance Services Bastu#2490 - Bnet http://www.gt-guild.com/ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ravencrest/Group+Therapy Note: All our boosts are for GOLD ONLY Now offering multiple types of boost: Antorus ★ Masterloot 9/11M - 5m ★ Masterloot 10/11M - 6m ★ Masterloot 11/11M - 9m ★ Masterloot 11/11M + Argus Mount(Shackled Ur'zul) - 12m ★ Argus - 4m ★ Argus Mount(Shackled Ur'zul) - 9m Nighthold ★ Gu'dan Mount (Fiendish Hellfire Core) - 1.5m ★ Chance at CoF - 200k Trial of Valor ★ 'The Chosen' title + Transmog set! - 1m List of Streaming Boosters https://www.twitch.tv/polihanna https://www.twitch.tv/bastulol https://www.twitch.tv/wallirikz https://www.twitch.tv/hyuru https://www.twitch.tv/jokerdtv https://www.twitch.tv/anoreal https://www.twitch.tv/ashineeBastu4 12 Jul
06 Jul NoM 11/11M Boosting Service (Horde) NoM 11/11M is now opening up the boosting service once more! We have been boosting since Mop, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months and also boosting throughout WOD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through The Emerald Nightmare. You can have a look at the comments and feedback we receieved here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11181138612#1 and here :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17289172227?page=1 Now, we are offering the below runs, with your choice of the loots. Nighthold Mythic : Elisande and/or Guldan with mount and/or without mount. Antorus Heroic: Full run PL We accept gold in any realm. Please get in touch with the below people for more info. Linblad#2519 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Laiyaaa#2606Aliné1 06 Jul
26 Jun Argus Mythic Kill + Mount 8 mil golds! Hello have one spot for boosting argus mythic mount. get it b4 next patch and Bfa! Im top seller on silvermoon realm full population. check https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618194293 accept golds on all realms ! Battle Tag: Sparklystars#21949 Skype - twinkeuSaintelf0 26 Jun
25 May [H] Ginnunga Recruiting! 1/11 Mythic Hello People! Ginnunga is a PvE/PvP guild with our main Focus being PvE Progression. Currently clearing Antorus HC every week. Looking for more members to try ourselves at Mythic. We raid 2 days a week ( Wednesday-Thursday 8:00PM-11:30PM Server Time) Currently looking for: High priority: - Non Warrior Off Tank ! - Ranged DPS except Warlocks ! Any application with willing people will be considered though! If you are able to be online for at least 2 days a week to clear current content. Please Write here or write a whisper to anyone listed here: Grelda-Auchindoun Jezinka-Jaedenar Hérofwar-Jaedenar Lokai-Auchindoun Thanks for reading and hope to see you online soon!Lokai7 25 May
19 May Svensk auchindoun guild Tjena Söker en svensk guild är inte ute efter nåt hardcore, utan socialt-raid-dungeon och liknandeBlackbeauty0 19 May
15 May <Exception> Mythic Antorus Boosting Services <Exception> is offering multiple types of boosts please see below for the different types of runs we offer. What we have to offer right now is: Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot We ONLY accept gold as payment. If you can pay on Shattered Hand and connected realms you will get the cheapest prices. However we do accept gold on most servers. Antorus Mythic run is on Wednesdays at 19:30 server time. All our raiders are 965+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer each armor and token type. For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 or send me a whisper in-game. These runs are HORDE ONLYßíó0 15 May
28 Apr Disc priest [A] looking for casual raiding guild Disc priest looking for casual raiding guild, with raidstart no earlier than 2030. I am a returning player after a few months break, looking forward to bfa. CheersCrooked0 28 Apr
11 Apr [H] <Old Soul> Recruiting Raiders and Socials We are an English-speaking, non-hardcore raiding and social guild comprised of a friendly, relaxed group of both veterans and nooblets who aim to actually have fun with the game and help each other out while making raid progress at an easy pace. Our raid group is focused on simple, stress-free progression, but with a structure that ensures the smooth running of our activities - raiders are expected to perform at a decent level of skill (help is provided to those who need it), and come prepared and on-time to raids. More importantly, we try to recruit people, not players. So past experience is not mandatory to join us and there is no application form to fill out - if you are interested in joining, we will invite you to a raid or two and if we like having you around, you will be offered a permanent place in the group. You can whisper Radwell (CaptainRad#2751), Cynothoglys (Jornt#2405) or Solria (Dermy165#2816) (all Auchindoun) ingame, or visit oldsoul.shivtr.com if you want more information, and contact any guild member for an invitation.Radwell9 11 Apr
11 Apr LF guild undead shadow priest auchindoun horde Server: Auchindoun Horde Character name: Lana Undead Shadow Priest Looking for guild.Lana0 11 Apr
05 Apr Outland Revolution Hi please check out this video if you loved or enjoy The Burning Crusade and Outland. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLJtTmoOMPE Add my Battle-Tag Rikard#2959 for interests in the new Project 70 on Silvermoon <Raiders of Outland>Zpikkz0 05 Apr
04 Apr [H] Looking to buy 950+ gear PM/Mail Tashu with the piece you have and the amount of gold. Plate.Tashu0 04 Apr
04 Apr Iron Starlette (offering 5k) Hi - Looking to buy a H/H Iron Starlette offering 5k Level 1 165 Health 11 Power 10 Speed PM if you have one, i'm online most nights ^^Nickolina1 04 Apr
20 Mar [A] 110 Hunter LF Active PvE/PvP Casual Guild Returning wow player looking for active, social, pvp/pve guild. Reply here or get me in game Thanks Saturn#2333 Néptune-DunemaulNéptune0 20 Mar
05 Mar [H] Dead Weight is recruiting! 7/11 Mythic Dead Weight [H] is a guild on the server Stormscale-EU. We recently moved from the realm Bloodhoof/Khadgar-EU to Stormscale-EU. Currently we are 7/11 Mythic and we’re going strong for achieving Cutting Edge this, and upcoming raid tiers. Our goal is to clear Mythic Antorus in this tier, so we’re only considering players that are on par or better than our top players in the guild. We strive to develop as a guild. All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding and a good social mentality during raids in order to created a pleasant environment we can enjoy as well as being able to progress raids at a reasonable pace also you will be needed to attend the raid prepared. We expect you to min/max your character and you should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it’s directed at you. You’ll also be required to install Discord and have a working headset and microphone and also be able to understand the English language. We raid the following days and times: (SERVER TIME) Wednesdays 20:30-23:00 Thursdays 20:30-23:00 Sundays 20:30-23:00 We are currently looking for: -Blood Death Knight -Fury/Arms Warrior -MM Hunter -Affliction Warlock -Frost/Fire Mage We are also taking exceptional players in consideration. Are you interested? Please contact Yvafourtwenty-Stormscale in-game or add Yva#21447 feel free to add any of the other officers too: -Azörius: Abobalypse#2387 -Discordiansz: Discordians#2834 -Ruxi: Miz7#2772 -Canine/Anubis/Coyote: TheKingEcho#1129 Team DWYva3 05 Mar