Auchindoun / Dunemaul / Jaedenar

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
2d LF PVPers, Mentors/Officers/Exp Players Hiya Dudes, It is I, Chairwheel of the Alliance. Youre going to see that most of this guild has not been online for the past 4 years, but now we are revamping and expanding. We require people of ALL types, dedicated and casual. LF following positions OFFICER RBG TEAM / LEADER / TANK / DPS / HEALER RAID TEAM / ALLChairwheel0 2d
3d WTS Heroic Argus the Unmaker, 11/11 HC Antorus and +15. we are a team of elite players raiding in world top 50 guilds, we have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 960 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get in your weekly chest in your class order hall and a good chance on 940 or higher from the chest at the end of the dungeon, if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. -Antorus Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 940 loot or higher, up to 985. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Antoran Charhound Mount from Felhounds of Sargeras -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Argus the Unmaker you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Antorus heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2.5 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 2 million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 400k. -full Antorus heroic is 1 million and 500k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k-100k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt0 3d
05 Dec [A]<Lobotomized> Auchindoun (9/9 HC 4/9 M) <Lobotomized> Are recruiting for our raid team, we have cleared 9/9 ToS HC and are looking to push mythic progression but we need numbers for a mythic raid team. we have done mythic in the past so we are fairly confident we will get some good progress. we raid 7pm GMT Wednesday and Thursdays and do an alt run on Sundays. the loot system we use is rclootcouncil Preferably looking for 915ilvl+ to start raiding with us right away on HC content to get more geared for Mythic. if you are lower iLVL please dont shy away but be aware you will either not be invited to HC right away or have to drop out on the harder bosses but are welcome to the run on Sundays.Luathá8 05 Dec
04 Dec Searching for old friends and guildies (Nerve Dunemaul) Hi folks! Just making a quick thread in hope of finding some of my old friends from back in the days. I played with the top Alliance guild on Dunemaul "Nerve". The guild formed in the middle of TBC when a finnish guild named "Sienimetsän Asukit" was merged (if I remember correctly) with another guild which name I cant remember. Nerve was the top Alliance guild on Dunemaul from then on until just before the Ulduar patch when we disbanded. I pretty much stopped playing at that point to. I played a Holy Paladin first named Niumz, I later namechanged to Sacredlól (don't ask lol). Some people I remember (both from both the guild and others on the server I used to play with): - Julepalme. - A NE Rogue (was guild leader). - Pinka. - Sailor. - A really funny swedish Holy Paladin. - Vvcephei (Feral druid I played 2v2 with during early WOTLK) - Kettu - Lilshocker Could probably think of more but these are the ones that stick out... You know anything about these people or maybe you just remember seeing the guild? Leave a message either way! Would love to talk about anything Dunemaul related during the old times :). Much appreciated!Qíuu2 04 Dec
30 Nov Fresh 110 Rogue looking for solid Guild. Hey, just finished leveling on this realm. not looking for much but i would love a consistent guild that runs content together, hope you also run content for your alts so i could hopefully gear up faster as well. planning on having this rouge as a main, so work would be put into it.Fadly0 30 Nov
30 Nov Looking to sell big transmog Market(Quitting) Hello! Im looking to sell my transmog market for gold. You can check it here: https://theunderminejournal.com/#eu/auchindoun/seller/annden Has you can see its a really big set of transmogs with 525 items. For price Im willing to negotiate.Annden0 30 Nov
29 Nov Looking to buy the name "Jodd" on Auchindoun If you got this name and are willing to sell it, please contact me ingame.Joddx70 29 Nov
27 Nov [A] <Malum Res> Auchindoun 9/9HC [Swe] <Malum Res> söker några nya skandinaviska medlemmar inför Antorus. Raidar Heroic 2 dagar/v. Guilden består av ett hyfsat trevligt gäng på 25+ som förutom att raida kör en del M+ tillsammans. Vi söker nu efter DPS, Healers för att utöka våran raid roster i Antorus. Vad vi förväntar av dig är att komma till raiden i tid, vara förberedd med flask, food, pots, veta generellt hur bossen funkar samt vara fullt gearad och enchantad. Raid dagarna är Måndag och Onsdag 19:30-22:00, mellan raid dagarna kör vi mest M+ eller alt raids. Frågor eller om du är intresserad /w Slagsida, Dunnage, Fauxliz, Zupt, JableeJablee0 27 Nov
11 Nov Sprint - 100-110 Dungeon Booster [Fast, Reliable] Hello, I'm Sprint; a fast experienced dungeon booster! Sprint Level 101 Horde Balance Druid 200% Movement Speed 101% Mastery 68% Haste 19% Leech ★Service Requirements★ ► ilvl 680+ and Order hall Unlocked. ► 100-110 Boost will take approximately 3.5-4 hours depending on heirlooms ★Service Information★ ► Boosts are done in normal dungeons and you will be playing your own character. ► You can AFK at the entrance or follow me, no need to dps or heal. ► 1 level takes approximately 4-6 dungeons, depending on your rested exp and heirlooms. ► Price: 2500g/dungeon ► 100-110 Price can be discussed! -I accept gold on horde, every server on EU. How ever, I prefer payments on Draenor. ★Contact me★ If you want to schedule a run or have any questions, feel free to add me and I'll get back to you within moments! Add Rawrasaurus#21427 or Elliot#21367 if you are interested. Thanks!Sprint0 11 Nov
06 Nov WTB Darkmoon Daggermaw I need lots of Darkmoon Daggermaws. If you have any, feel free to CoD them to Mèines-Auchindoun for 30g each Thanks <3Mèines0 06 Nov
04 Nov [H] Calling All DPS, we need you! [H] We Raid For Cookies is recruiting. 9/9 HC. We are a social Horde Guild on Doomhammer/Turalyon, we haven't been Raiding very long but have cleared Heroic TOS and have aims to do the same come Antorus and beyond. ---------------------------------------------------------------- We are casual but with only 2 days to raid we are looking for people who want to push themselves and work as a unit to progress at a steady pace as well as having free time for that dreaded irl. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Guild Info. We aim to do mythic+'s as much as possible and when people are online its easy to organize and get groups going. The guild is full of like minded people and many understand WoW is a game not a lifestyle choice so even if you cannot raid social members are welcome and then if you want to join in the experience of raiding there is no barrier to stop you. We aim to help gear up and introduce people to the raiding scene as most of us have raided since vanilla but as life does weve got less time to dedicate to it, but that itch is hard to scratch so when we do raid we put 100% effort in, we are happy to help and teach people this area of the game and welcome anyone who wants to join us in this endeavor. ---------------------------------------------------------------- We Are Recruiting. Melee DPS: All classes Range DPS: All classes We take the player not the class, so we leave that decision to you as in the end your enjoyment of the game benefits us in the long run, Offspec Healers and Tanks are also welcome as things can go wrong or people will be unavailable but are not mandatory. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Raiding Schedule. We Raid Thursdays and Sundays 20:30 Server time -23:00 ST Off raids are also planned but these are done by members as a set day dosnt benefit everyone, we also organize mythic+ nights and even old raids for transmog or just to take other members there to see older content and have a night of laughing rather than screaming boss tactics. Any additional info needed please feel free to contact me ingame or add me on bnet bigbrownie#2993, thank youChuggnorris0 04 Nov
03 Nov [H] <Old Soul> Recruiting Raiders and Socials We are an English-speaking, non-hardcore raiding and social guild comprised of a friendly, relaxed group of both veterans and nooblets who aim to actually have fun with the game and help each other out while making raid progress at an easy pace. Our raid group is focused on simple, stress-free progression, but with a structure that ensures the smooth running of our activities - raiders are expected to perform at a decent level of skill (help is provided to those who need it), and come prepared and on-time to raids. More importantly, we try to recruit people, not players. So past experience is not mandatory to join us and there is no application form to fill out - if you are interested in joining, we will invite you to a raid or two and if we like having you around, you will be offered a permanent place in the group. You can whisper Radwell (CaptainRad#2751), Cynothoglys (Jornt#2405) or Solria (Dermy165#2816) (all Auchindoun) ingame, or visit oldsoul.shivtr.com if you want more information, and contact any guild member for an invitation.Radwell7 03 Nov
01 Nov Returning player LF Mythic guild Hai there. Mage LF active PvE guild preferably with some Mythic progress already. I can raid any day of the week preferably after 19:00 I can afford any gem/flask/consumable needed to stay competetive. I have 0 current content experience - I used to raid a lot during TBC (cleared SSC/TK/MH and post nerf BT/SWP) then WoTLK came - did some nice progress raids in Ulduar25, skipped Trial of the crusader and did ICC10 including the hard modes. After that I PvPd only and casualy played the game/leveled alts. Now that I have more free time I would like to raid full time once again. I am aware that my gear LFR/crafted/vendor/dungeon quality is not enough for end game raiding but I am sure I could get faster progress with stable Mythic+ Dungeon grp and MAYBE I could fill in a raid spot if someone doesnt show up. If there is a spot for someone like me in your awesome guild please post below or /w me in-game! Thanks //edit cant post on my mage so here is armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/auchindoun/andahalaEllwi1 01 Nov
26 Oct [H] Ragnaros (Echelon) - 7/9M Looking for DPS [H] Echelon - 7/9M are looking for more skilled players to join a strong core family of raiders who are stepping into Fallen Avatar & Kil'Jaeden. Priority on DPS (DK, Feral, Hunter & Rogues) but all great players welcomed. We have been around in a couple iterations for over a year, we currently have a solid team of active players, plenty of M+ pushing, Leggo runs and all sorts of shenanigans. If you're looking for not just well organised raiding, but a new home, new friends and a great atmosphere then lets talk more! Add me on: Lukey#21204 or post below to get in touch. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/EchelonRoax0 26 Oct
24 Oct Herald Of The Titans Boost Runs (Horde&Alliance) Hello, Me and my team is boosting for Herald Of the Titans. We did many happy runs during Wod and happy to continue on Horde and start on Ally too. Details are as below. Please do not hesitate to contact me in game or via tag for more info. Battle tag : Laiyaaa#2606 Char:Aliné Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232) We are mostly available on Tuesdays but on request, it can be arranged for Sundays also. Timing is at 7pm by realm time but again, on request It may be changed too. Requirements: All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long as all items are below 226 ilvl, you can also use your heirlooms. Payment Details: Payments can be done in any realm; but for high population realms; price is 180K (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon) For any other realm; price will be 210K (may change on token price) We ask for 50K deposit when you book the spot; and the rest should be before the pull. Here some of the feedbacks we got from our happy customers :) Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727 Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728 Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715?page=2Körpé2 24 Oct
21 Oct Mage Lf Rogue & pvp partners Hello people! I am navarro , mage.. 33 years old, fluent English and Italian speaker, mother tongue Turkish. Recently playing with fire spec. Got all possible gear from bg's and now ready for Rbgs and Arenas. Especially looking for a rogue for 2v2. Apart from that also looking for other Pvp partners for rbgs and 3v3 , 5v5. I am an ambitious team player. Hope to meet you soon. ArdaNavarro1 21 Oct
19 Oct PvP Guild (H)? Is their a PvP guild on Horde side?Soviet2 19 Oct
14 Oct [A] Imperium 2/9M Recruiting Hi folks! We're <Imperium> (EU Auchindoun, Alliance). Our aim is to bring some people together twice a week to have an awesome time raiding, while still actually killing bosses! We raid on Mondays and Wednesdays, 20:00 - 23:00 pm server time. Progress at the moment is: Emerald Nightmare 7 / 7 NM , 7 / 7 HC , 2 / 7 Mythic Trial of Valor 3 / 3 NM and 3 / 3 HC NightHold 10 / 10 NM and 10 / 10 HC Tomb of Sargeras 9 / 9 NM and 9 / 9 HC What are we offering? A great raid environment. Discord is full of jokes, not shouting. Wisecracks, not grumbling. Support and help, not blame. Progression: Don't expect us to clear the tier on Mythic, but you'll do plenty of raiding with us. We like to sit on Team speak / Discord outside of raids too and chat with each other. What are we looking for? Someone who's awesome to raid with! Chat with us on Discord, tell awful jokes, be patient on wipes. Skill. Hardcore "server first" level skill not required, but we can only progress because everyone on the team is an experienced raider. We dont mind the odd noob or someone who wants to get into raiding. Maturity. You need to be 18+, and act it :-) This isn't "maturity" in the sense of "strictly no childish behaviour" - where would the fun be in that? - but there needs to be respect underneath the piss-taking, you need to know where the line is, etc!Gunnic61 14 Oct
12 Oct WTB - Vigilance Perch Gloves Heya dear crafters! I'm on Dunemaul server and i want to buy Vigilance Perch gloves. Please let me know who can craft those and for how much gold ofc :)Nesîngwary0 12 Oct
07 Oct Selling mega tcg pet bundle Selling mega tcg pet bundle Hey i am selling my Rare pet collection so i can get money for Destiny 2 deluxe package :D I have these pets and this mega bundle discount! ACPT gold on all servers :) https://gyazo.com/451fbe2472c16248ea1166b122997b4a Add me ingame : Nooiz#21713Stouck1 07 Oct
23 Sep Looking for guild (H) Protection Paladin, ilvl 927 looking for a fun guild to play with when i'm not working. A guild that do some m+ and some raiding on a casual level. Since i'm swedish i would like to find a nice swedish guild. A bit about me. 32 years, live in the border of northern/middle sweden. played since vanilla, been raiding back and forth. More serious some times than others. Mained DH in the start of legion but missed my tank. If you feel your guild is something for me then give me a reply or contact me on bnet. Btag: MrGrehn#2916Sanfindell0 23 Sep
13 Sep Immortalîty is looking for dedicated raiders Auchindoun-Immortalîty is looking for dedicated raiders for our core group. We raid 2x per week on wednesday and sunday from 8 till 11 pm.We look for experianced and mature ppl that are willing to putt in time and energy. We want to progress as soon as possible and are doing TOS HC atm. We will continue that untill blizz decides to give us the new raid :D You can find us ingame always or on http://immortality.guildlaunch.com Don't be shy! Greetz Behria/PhereniceBehria0 13 Sep
09 Sep Old Vanilla player looking for a Guild Hello, old player here that is looking for a guild to join that is interested in both PvE and PvP. I have been playing since level 60 era and have taken breaks between some expansions like mists of pandaria and cataclysm. I returned and played in Warlords of Draenor expansion but never got into it since most of my friends already quit. Recently returned however i no friends online anymore so a serious guild would be great. Im going to level my character to 110 as soon as i find a guild. My other Character are Laj lvl 100 Orc Warrior . If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or contact me in-game.Agilia0 09 Sep
07 Sep Prot Pally LF Casual Raiding Guild! Hi There! I'm Ryan, a veteran tank returning to WoW after a 3 year absence with no guild to return to. I'm looking to get back into casual raiding with a guild that will hopefully carry over into 8.0. Preferably I'd want to join a group with mature members who value company and enjoyment over Hardcore progression. A social side to the guild is a must! Naturally I have IRL commitments and WoW isn't the only place where I spend my spare time. Expect me on time to raids with flasks, food and fights researched but please respect that I can't dedicate every second of my spare time to min/maxing gear and out-of-raid progression. Whilst some LFR has been done, I'm generally new to newer content. I'm happy to put the effort and time into learning the newer raids and encounters (Presumably only ToS is relevant atm) but I do ask for some patience as I get back into the swing of things. Like I said, I'm a veteran tank (Mostly on Blood DK, shifted to Pally this expac) but more than happy to fill other roles where needed, I'm just more comfortable tanking. Thanks for taking the time to read this, if you have a spot please let me know who I can talk to or if you have a website link I'd love to head over and read more! Other info. Age: Mid-twenties (Relevant only to 18+ guilds, I guess) Languages: English Connection/Specs: Stable Fibre Connection (25ms avg), Modern Gaming PC (CPU @ 3.7ghz + GTX 1060) Current gear: I Level 910-911, Artifact Lvl 55 (This is basically increasing daily with 7.3 catch-up content) Experience: Blood DK from 3.0 through to 5.3. I have experience raid-leading as well. Have played casually since 2.0. Raids completed: All 3.0 Raids 10/25, Uld 10, ToC 10/25, ICC 10 + 4 HC All 4.0 Raids 10, FL 10 5.0 Raids 10, ToT 10 + 4 HC, SoO Normal Max Level Alts: Havoc DH, approx 880 I LevelArtiblue0 07 Sep
27 Aug LF a Guild that has Lil' Tarecgosa Hi, I'm looking for an Aliance guild with "Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest" that wouldn't mind inviting me to their guild in order to obtain the lil dragon pet. Thank youRedeyesgodx0 27 Aug
19 Aug Balkanski guild <SAM PROTIV SVIH> Bucomonster1 19 Aug
11 Aug [H] <Legio Pro Fennia - Draenor> LF Finnish Raiders As titled.. Since this is solely meant for Finnish people only, the following will be in finnish. <Legio pro Fennia> (Draenor serverillä) Tier 20 - 9/9HC, 1/9M (Tier 19 - 7/7M, 2/3M, 7/10M) etsii kesän lomailun ja rauhallisen pelailun myötä pelaajia Legion raideille. Kil'jaeden hc-kaadon myötä etsimme lisää rosteria myös mythic raideja ajatellen. Kesän aiheuttamat lomailut kun tekevät sen että osallistujia on yleensä juuri ja juuri tarvittava 20 pelaajan määrä. Mikä ihmeen Legio pro Fennia? Legio pro Fennia on ollut olemassa aikojen alusta... oikeastaan jo ennen World of Warcraftin euroopan launchia. Laughing Skull-serverillä jo WoWin betassa juostiin samalla porukalla (Nordic Horde) joka sittemmin muodosti Legio pro Fennian alunperin Agamaggan-serverille. Kor'gallille koko kilta siirtyi 3.6.2005, josta matka jatkui 9.3.2013 Draenorille. Legio pro Fennia ei ole kilta, joka yksi kaunis päivä vain lakkaisi olemasta vaan sen ydinjäsenillä on pitkä kokemus killasta ja kilta pysyy varmasti pystyssä vielä pitkään. Kaikesta tästä huolimatta haluammekin riveihimme myös uutta verta. Mitä sinulta vaaditaan: - Ymmärrät allaolevan tekstin - 18-vuoden ikä, enemmänkin toki saa olla - killan raid-päivät sopivat VÄHINTÄÄN kahtena päivänä kolmesta: to ja ma-ti klo 19:00-22:00 - ei ongelmia tietokoneen tai internetyhteyden kanssa - raid-addonit kunnossa - oma-aloitteisuutta itselle uusien pomojen taktiikoiden selvityksessä - osaa tehdä hakemuksen, jota lukiessa eivät silmät ala vuotamaan verta Mitä sinulle tarjotaan: - Mahdollisuus päästä raidaamaan suomalaisessa täysi-ikäisessä porukassa - Suuria tunteita, niin hyvässä kuin pahassakin - Olla osa yhtä vanhimmista yhä pystyssä olevista (suomi)killoista. Legio pro Fennia perustettiin jo WoWin betan aikana kauan ennen virallista julkaisua! Mitä tarvitaan? Tällä hetkellä tankki/heal osasto on aika hyvin kasassa mutta otamme kaikki hakemukset harkintaan. Ennenkaikkea järkevä ja asian osaava pelaaja on aina tervetullut. Aina kannattaa kokeilla kepillä jäätä, mutta muista - Sherlockmaiset analysaattorit tutkivat hakemuksesi kamman ja suurennuslasin kanssa :-) WWW-sivut ja mahdollisuuden hakea kiltaan löydät osoitteesta http://www.legioprofennia.net/ Tervetuloa mukaan!Nazshak2 11 Aug
04 Aug [A] <Pure> Looking for more raiders! Pure was formed in June 2005 on Al Akir EU server and moved to Auchindoun EU on the free transfers in 2009. We are looking to recruit 1 Tank, 1 Ret Pala, 2 DH, 1 Arms Warrior & Ranged DPS. A minimum ilvl of 920 is required. We are a socially strong guild, there are always a lot of people online to talk with and have fun. It is important for us, that we do not only socialize and get together during raids, having fun outside raids it just as important, whether this is doing RBGs, Mythic + Dungeons, old content or just chatting on Discord. We believe in having a strong community where we aim at getting a strong bond between our players. Therefore we also seek people who are willing to invest time in getting to be a part of our community. It is expected you can show up on both raid days. The days we are raiding at the moment are as follows (all times are server time), raid time may be extended if we are close to a kill: Wednesday from 19:30 - 23:00 Game Time Thursday from 19:30 - 23:00 Game Time We are currently 9/9 Heroic ToS Get in touch with one of our recruitment Officers ● In-game: Areras| B.net tag: Salty#2162 ● In-game: Ajing| B.net tag: Koji#2802 Must be over 18 with a mature attitude.Chittywok0 04 Aug
19 Jul Insta discconects and not able to go online Hello there , after doing my world quest on the broken shore i got instantly disconnected and seems i'm not able to come online at the moment , ive checked if it was my internet problem , but it clearly isnt since i can do everything else. Anyone else got this problem ?Métallic2 19 Jul
16 Jul DirtyPwn LF Raiders {Alliance} Dear WoW players We are currently in need of raiders to fill up our blank spots. Seriously in need of a Warlock to bolster our dps team, a second tank and a healer to join our pala/druid team. Other dps classes may always apply as well. Our raid leader has currently 9/9 HM ToS. {We use Discord} If you are looking for a chill guild to raid with on wed/thur/mondays 20.30-23.30, then don't longer wait and apply directly and get some marvelous loot. Kind regards DirtyPwnBelegar0 16 Jul
12 Jul LF BOOST PVP/PVE WTB arena or rbg rating, iam also interested in mythic+ and ToS boost. Pm me here or mail ingame what boosts you sell and price. PS i can only pay gold on auchindoun connected realms. Thanks in advanceUndying0 12 Jul
10 Jul [H][Bloodhoof/Khadgar][DUTCH] <Nomads> To abide by the wow forums rules this recruitment message is in English, we are however a Dutch-speaking only guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar! Raid hours (CEST - Server Time) Wednesday: 19:45 - 23:00 Sunday: 19:45 - 23:00 Progress As this message is on every realm forum and I possibly can't update it everytime we made a new kill I will link to wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Nomads To give an idea of our goals: We're progressing into HC atm and we are recruiting members so we can start with Mythic soon! Trial Period The Trial Period lasts for an uncertain amount of time, depending on your performance. By performance we mean: - Signing up for the raids in advance; - Showing up on time and prepared for the Raid; - Playing your role correctly; - Behaving as a decent human being; - In case of absence: informing us about it in advance; During your trial you will be evaluated and given information whether we are interested in offering you a place within our ranks. We are only interested in people who want to help Nomads progress and develop into a stronger community. Loot during Trial Period During your Trial Period you will have a lower loot priority than our Raiders. If no Raider needs a certain item but you do, the item of course goes to you so the loot isn't wasted. In case of two Trials wanting the same item the item will be rolled for. Loot for Raiders We use Loot Council for tier and on non-tier item we use a roll system. Where you can use your roll on item a night (need), afterwards all other gear puts you on the ‘greed’ list. Decision regarding loot is made by the Officers, and loot drama is strongly frowned upon. However, if you feel that a mistake has been made, please notify the Raid Leader and he will look into it. If after looking into it the Raid Leader decides to stick with the original decision, please do not fight him on this. What do we expect from you? - Know everything that is relevant to your class in general and your specialization in particular; - Keep up to date with changes or mechanics that concern your class and specialization; - Come fully prepared for the raids: have your gear enchanted and gemmed, have your food, runes, potions and flasks, know all required tactics; - Be online in-game and on our Discord at 19:45 on raid nights, have a working microphone; - Be able to communicate with all our members in Dutch; - Be focused on progress fights even though we joke around on farm bosses, thrash and during breaks; - Behave as a decent human being and keep all dramas out of the game; What can you expect from us? - Experienced and strong leadership from all previous expansions' end-game content; - Two raids a week with progression oriented mindset; - Raid progression with a serious, goal-oriented yet laid back attitude; - Decent human behaviour from the Raiders. Our raids are always focused on progressing through to the next boss, or the next difficulty, while having fun. We always stir the cauldron with the right amount of winner mentality, fun and seriousness when we raid! If you want to raid in a guild sporting a great team spirit, good progress, stability and a fun atmosphere, Nomads is the guild for you! To apply or for more information, feel free to contact me or any of our officers, Naverion#2280, Josin, Thirikzal, Frietsaus or come visit us on https://discord.gg/vTNqmcz Thank you for reading and we hope to see you soon!Naverion0 10 Jul
09 Jul WTS Heroic Kil'jaeden, 9/9 HC Tomb of Sargeras and +15. we are a team of an elite players than have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 930 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get from Mythic plus and a good chance on 910 or higher from the chests, every chest drops exactly 2 items and its random who gets those items from the 5 players , if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. Tomb of Sargeras Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Kil'jaeden] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 915 loot or higher, up to 950. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Abyss Worm Mount from Mistress Sassz'ine. 6-Heroic Kil'jaeden also gives a new artifact weapon skin. -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Kil'jaeden you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Tomb of Sargeras heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 800k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is one and half million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 1 million and 150k gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 800k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt0 09 Jul
20 Jun [A] Windwalker 905 LF Tomb Raiding Guild Windwalker 905 LF Tomb Raiding Guild Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan Mythic+10 experience Concordance of the Legionfall level 2Mathias1 20 Jun
19 Jun "The Journey" is recruiting! Adventurers! A new guild for Auchindoun/Dunemaul/Jaedenar(connected servers) has been formed and is now actively looking for more like minded people. Its purpose is to relive the enjoyment of leveling while clearing content throughout the experience, both dungeons and raids alike. End game content is on the list among other things planned. It would be awesome if you would like to join in on the experience and contribute to an even better one. Discord server is up and will be our main form of communication outside the game. Website is still in development. Any questions or concerns? Let me know! I would be more than happy to clarify :) MiniVanHelsingAthora1 19 Jun
08 Jun Looking for a (H) casual guild on Dunemaul Hey all, Had a break from WoW since Cataclysm. I've just finished leveling a bunch of alts to 100 (Warlock, Druid, Paladin, DK) and am now diving into Legion. Would love to join a casual, social, talking, mature Horde guild (because Alliance is... well...) on Dunemaul to make the process more enjoyable. My endgame plan is to be a healer, most likely Paladin as this is the one I'm levelling now. Any recruiting? Thanks!Akarin1 08 Jun
06 Jun Buchmacherzy recruiting baked PL ppl We recruit only baked as hell ppl to clan, to make fun stuff baked together as f. We need u to join our baked forces in baked raids and baked mythic + dungeons. We r to stoned to speak, but if u like to try to, we have ts. And ofc we r baked. Ah to mention, if i didn... WE R BAKED Now polish translation: No w ch kur... dawajcie kur... spizgatsu mamy non stop i jest spoko i nakur.. wszystko. Srednia wieku w chu. ponad 20 takie tam. ogólnie 18 minimum ja know wiec ten no. pm i jechac ruskow w dupalaBlejdzior0 06 Jun
24 May [A] Bounce - Auchindoun 7/7M, 2/3M & 9/10 Mythic Hello everyone! I'm Zelk and I'm the Guild Leader of our guild Bounce on Auchindoun EU (Alliance). Bounce have a stable core of raiders who have overcome most challenges a guild can encounter, and are now looking to fill in the rest of the slots in our core group for Mythic Content in Legion. Our current progress in this tier is: Emerald Nightmare Mythic: 7/7 Trial of Valor Mythic: 2/3 Nighthold Mythic: 9/10 Qualities we are interested in: We are looking for people who are like us: dedicated, serious about raiding, and not afraid to tell a joke or laugh together. All in all, we have a very good environment for raiding. We do require that you have a working microphone, proper English skills, and are unafraid to talk on Teamspeak. Furthermore, we in Bounce are very honest when we are evaluating trial members or while we are progressing, therefore one of your best qualities would be tolerance and openness to constructive criticism. We do not, however, tolerate big egos or lootdrama. Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 19.45 - 23.00 Thursday: 19.45 - 23.00 We might also throw in an additional raid on Mondays for progression purposes. We demand and expect 100% attendancy from our trial members the first four weeks. --- Our site is http://bounceguild.enjin.com/ and you can put your application to our guild up there! Yours truly, ZelkZelk21 24 May
21 May <Metanoia> - Ravencrest. Looking for serious raiders <Metanoia> - Ravencrest - Alliance Introduction We are a group of older players who enjoy the game the most when we are pushing hard for Mythic boss kills whilst they are still relevant, unfortunately, we have been unable to find a guild that matches those ambitions/raids at the times we are able to raid. The Plan The aim is to have a solid roster of 20+ players who all want to get cutting edge pre-nerf in a drama free environment, and understand what is required in raids and outside to achieve that. Requirements • Age 18+ (will be reviewed case by case if not met) • Able to raid Weds/Thurs/Mon 22:00-01:00 (server-time) • 100% attendance barring unforeseen circumstances or reasonable notice. • Able to speak English and have a working mic you can use • Always prepared for raids, food/flask/pots/runes • Able to take constructive criticism and feedback. • Preferably have provable experience in raiding at a high end (will be reviewed case by case) • Able to commit the time required to min/max (and expect the same of others) • In depth knowledge of class and upcoming changes. • Able to read/watch/listen to raid tactics and have a thorough understanding of the boss and mechanics before stepping into any raid. • The mindset that loot is a means to an end and the “teams” progress > personal logs. • Mechanically strong The mentality of the guild may seem strict but this is because we would prefer not to have our or your time wasted if you are not prepared to commit. (if you do not meet 1 of the requirements then still feel free to submit an application form, if you are not prepared to meet 1 of the requirements then this is likely not the place for you) Classes/Roles Required Currently, we are in need of 3 Healers (preferably not shaman mains), and Ranged + Melee DPS. It is possible we have a tank spot open for outstanding candidates. What we will offer you A serious, drama-free raiding environment, with players that will commit to putting in the required time and effort. • Cutting Edge on every raid, anything less is failure • Eventually, raiding flasks/pots/feasts • Committed, consistent, and experienced leadership • High standards expected of everyone equally, no exceptions. • Researched and prepared raid leading If this is of interest to you and you want to apply visit: http://www.metanoia-eu.shivtr.com/ If you would like some more information, add mellowz#2407, zime#21104, entail#2216, AuQia#2343, InSAne#23753Pollitburo0 21 May
19 May [H] Abyssalus Guild LF fun Helle there. We ve recently created a friendly guild <Abyssalus> so we can have whenever we play. We are seeking for social and chill players who are willing to become a part of a team. No schedule in this guild. Just a newly formed PvE guild. Whisper me or add my BattleTag #Abysser2621 for invite. See you ingame :)Deathstorm0 19 May
16 May WTB Force Reactive Disk Wtb http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/18168 , paying 20 k, C.O.D. on this char please, ty.Hérofwar2 16 May
15 May Rolling Thunder Ganker - Bruneli-Auchindoun Woah Nelly, a Gnome Frost Mage called Bruneli-Auchindoun has been camping that road with the stampeding Fel Steeds for 4 hours ganking anyone trying to do the quest. 4 hours. FOUR. HOURS. FOUR(4). HOURS.Proteus2 15 May
15 May Dunemaul Warning: Roskasäkki is a brainless ganker Roskasäkki from Whatever is a ridiculous ganker. He literally attacks any horde coming Close to him. He's a low IQ ganker. Stay away if you see this fool!Qwteg6 15 May
13 May Stuck on invasion area I am currently in the aszuna invasion , however im stuck and cannot move/do the world quests towards the invasion.Métallic0 13 May
08 May Bladestorm (H) is recruiting! Hello fellow addicts. Who are we? Bladestorm is a smal casual raiding guild thats looking for some reinforcements for our raiding team! We're a group of people that enjoy the game and have knowledge of their classes. We have been clearing every raid on normal and heroic since vanilla. So you can presume we know what we're doing, kinda... We raid on Sunday (19,00-21.30) and monday (19.30-21.30) At the moment we are busy clearing The Nighthold on Heroic(4/10) while we are waiting for ToS to go live! What are we looking for? We're looking for social players (18+ preferably) that know their class in and out. That come prepared to raids and don't mind a wipefest from time to time. At this moment we need: -Healer -DPS How to contact us? Leave a reply below or find me on Dunemaul! You can also add me to your friendslist for a chat, #AirmAck2775 Happy hunting, //TrigonTrigon14 08 May
24 Apr Jabgodx from Saboteurs Guild in Auchindoun Server. He mentions that he wants to log his main to "boost some keys" then just left a Mythic+ run in the middle of it.Bignome0 24 Apr
23 Apr (H) LFM - Newly formed PVE guild Hey guys, our newly formed guild <Pissed off Gnomes> is looking for raiders to join us on Nighthold. We'll begin on Nigthold heroic on a kind of casual level and there on progress onward. We're raiding Sunday and Monday 20.00-23.00. Comment here, whisper me if I'm online or add my BattleTag: VictorLotz#2184! Don't be shy to talk to me if you have low experience or something in those lines. We could maybe use you later or even right away! - Swigz, Pissed off GnomesSwigz0 23 Apr
18 Apr [H] Ink - 2/10 M recruiting! Who we are: Ink are a new guild founded a month after the release of legion. We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild consisting of former hardcore raiders and social newcomers ready to learn. We are currently on Ragnaros! What is expected of raiders? To be prepared in both general and role specific tactics for fights prior to raids. Gem and enchant all gear available. To be continuously motivated to improve and better themselves as a player and member of the team. Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday (Occasionally carry out alt runs on Sunday) Raid time: 22:00 - 1:00 Realm time Current recruitment needs: Ranged dps: Balance Druid, BM/MM Hunter, Frost/Fire Mage Melee dps: Windwalker Monk Tank: Guardian Druid, Protection Paladin, Brewmaster Monk Healer: Holy Paladin Exceptional players are always considered even if your class isn't listed on our recruitment list! Contacts: [GM] Zime#21104, [Council] Wigglles#2584, Munazaga#2776Rampager1 18 Apr
14 Apr [A] Nullus Anxietas Recruiting Nullus Anxietas are looking for some new people to fill up our raiding roster for normal and heroic raiding. We are a long-standing alliance guild on Auchindoun-Eu who have been raiding together since the end of Burning Crusade. We have always been a small guild and have focused on seeing content and enjoying ourselves. We are (mostly) altoholics, achievement hunters, and up for most things. So far in Legion, we have cleared 4/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare, 3/3 Normal Trial of Valor, and 10/10 Normal Nighthold. We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 2030 - 2300 server time. We also occasionally run an additional raid on a Monday at the same time, which can be anything from a current-tier alt run to previous expansion achievement runs. We are a mostly adult group with jobs, families and all sorts of other things taking up our time so there is no expectation on anyone to attend all raids, however that does mean we need to enlarge our pool. We are currently recruiting for: Tanks: Little need. Healers: Some need. A healer with a solid dps off-spec would be a great addition to our group. DPS: Much need. We particularly like ranged because we never have any, but would welcome anyone who wanted to join us. If anyone is interested in joining us please contact any guild member in game for a chatAlmeara0 14 Apr