Shattered Halls / Sunstrider et al.

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
14 Mar 2014 Which realms are you connected to? Hey all, this is a forum for those of you on the following realms: Shattered Halls Balnazzar Ahn'Qiraj Trollbane Talnivarr Chromaggus Boulderfist Daggerspine Laughing Skull Sunstrider Connected Realms are a set of standard realms that have been permanently and seamless “linked.” These linked realms will behave as if they were one cohesive realm, meaning you’ll be able to join the same guilds, access a single Auction House, run the same Raids and Dungeons, and join other adventurers to complete quests. For more information on Connected Realms, please read the preview blog post here.Takralus0 14 Mar 2014
5d Tauren Moo Moo shaman looking for Home! Howdy! Lonely Moo Moo Shaman looking for home. About Me: I´m 26 years old bloke from Finland living aboard In Estonia for now in IT-customer service field.. Yes I´m one of those guys that asks the customer ´´ have you tried turning it off and on again ´´. I used to be a chef, well I´m still a chef but as an hobby more than anything. History: I started this o so lovely game Back in Vanilla and my 1st char was spirit rogue since spirit gave health back = OP! After I understood from this game I decided well maybe it´s better to play something that would not be so OP. So I decided to make an Resto druid and Healed my way all the way to Naxx and managed to kill 5bosses before TBC. TBC came and so did Horde paladins and time to reroll! Holy paladin baby! untill..... Hyjal and lets go trash kinging as tank for the rest of expansion untill some guild breaking after clearing BT and Time to take 1st break in wow. Arthas is comming back and time to reroll for Prot warrior. Tanked my way all the way to 11/12 H 25m ICC ( Yes I was one of those srcubs that did not manage to kill the guild breaker ) Catalysm, Suuuure I´ll lead a Finnish guild in realm where there is no Finnish players... So yeah Time to go Resto shaman and be the guild master to guild that had gm + 3 officers as rl friends.. This is not end well while no having enough players most of the time and by the time we geared and teached new players to play the left us... I took a long break and only came back in late DS. Managed to kill deathwing tho in HC. Ni hao mister panda. So panda time, Stayed with my trust worthy Resto shaman for the most of expansion was playing more casually since the expansion was not to my liking but I could not just stop playing wow now could I??? Hold the portal!!! So I played In a guild with my friends and I was an ace So i during the expansion I was OT while our other tank was away for like 3 months. After that Switched to Healer while summer to keep raiding. And after that some Huntard pew pew dpz. Grind that AP playa! So I wanted to try somethin new And I decided Holy priest will be my class! Oh boy... I mean Yes I was the frist priest to hit 110 on magtheridon and In the 7th on the realm overall. I was having blast with the guild I was with but sadly not with the char I was playing and on top of that I had to move from Poland to Estonia and the company that moved my Computer managed to completely trash it. Now that I managed to start all that I´m returning to actually playing this game as Shaman. What I´m looking for ? A home, might be old fashioned, but I want to have a place where I can log and feel welcomed more than being the 1st to kill bosses and being angry of my guildies being pricks.. Mate what shaman are you?? Well I´m more focused on elemental/resto aspects but IF needed I can also go mele pew pew, I like to think if you have a spec It´s there for a reason and I´ll cladly use it for guilds benefit. Given while I have most exprience on healing I´m sure I´ll manage with dpsing as well. :P Why pick me? Well... I have long exprience and I´m always ready with my flasks and foods when raids starts. (psst I´m herb + alch so in Future cauldrons will be on my arsenal of helping the guild ) ^^ Bla bla bla.. Wow You really made it here? You must be bored... Well I want to thank you for reading this and if you want to talk you can just whisper me or add: tosia#2457 P.S Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/balnazzar/mevarMevar0 5d
15 Jun Prot Pala & Mage LF guild Prot Pala (914) and Mage (913) are looking for casual raiding guild for ToS @ Sunstrider connected realms We are looking for a friendly, English-speaking raiding guild. Due to time constraints we are not able to commit to full time hardcore mythic raiding thus we would like to find guild that also raids HC casually and has active mature community on none-raiding days as well for m+ and shenanigans Both of us are playing this game since classic, current experience 7/7 EN M/ 3/3ToV Hc 10/10 NH HC. We also have MANY differently geared alts that we are slowly pushing. Bnet - Dotnix#2425Abrams0 15 Jun
14 Jun Warlock LF raiding guild <3 Hey there! I'm a 904 demo warlock that's looking for a raiding guild for the upcoming Tomb opening. I'd love to be part of a guild that raids regularly, aims for decent progress and is generally fun to talk to. I have 10/10H with 7 kills on Gul'dan(if that makes any difference). At this time I'm not willing to realm change so here are the realms that I'm connected to: Shattered Halls Balnazzar Ahn'Qiraj Trollbane Talnivarr Chromaggus Boulderfist Daggerspine Laughing Skull Sunstrider Feel free to reply to me here or on my battle tag Kellt#2944Vangeliz0 14 Jun
14 Jun [H] <Praesidium> 10/10M | 6 Hrs/Week | LF Warrior Please visit our new website at www.praesidiumguild.com! <Praesidium> is a time-efficient Horde guild on Sunstrider EU that aims for cutting edge progression whilst raiding just 6 hours per week even during progression. We have quickly established ourselves as one of the best 2 day a week guilds in Europe. What We Need 1x Melee DPS: Warrior Like every guild we're always on the lookout for exceptional players who are willing to compete and earn a spot within our raiding lineup - so even if we're not advertising your class above, it is always worth asking especially if you think Praesidium is the right guild for you. Current Progress 0/9HC Tomb of Sargeras World #320 T19: Gul'dan (pre-nerf) World #615 T19: Helya Why Praesidium? In Praesidium we are a sociable, talented and multinational team that speaks English, but I think what really sets us apart from the rest is our non-elitist and friendly community style atmosphere that surrounds the guild, both in and outside of raids at this level of progression. Our primary goal is being time-efficient so despite our casual raiding schedule we expect our members to make the most of their characters and execute them well in raids. Many of our raiders routinely rank orange/purple for their class on Warcraft Logs though we value strong situational awareness more. What you can expect from us We know the decision of picking the right guild is important to you, so here are some of the best reasons to be a part of Praesidium: High End Raiding - Focused high-end raiding environment on a tight schedule. Raid smarter not harder. Raid Spot - A raiding spot, we don't recruit for the bench as we keep a small but active roster. Equal Respect - You can expect a calm, and respectful tone at all times. We always welcome thoughts, ideas and strategies. Maturity - We will wipe and have setbacks, it’s the way we deal with those circumstances that set us apart. Long Term Home - A stable place to call home, we are here for the long haul. We have strong and stable leadership. Have Fun - We are passionate about raiding but remain true to our core values that a video game should be fun. A Community - We have a plethora of other games we play outside of raiding. These include Overwatch, Rocket League & Tabletop Simulator! Likeminded Players - We offer you a social community of likeminded players who share your interests and ambitions. What we expect from you Class Knowledge - We expect our raiders to stay current with theorycrafting and to maximise performance in every possible way. Mechanical Awareness - We highly value players with strong situational awareness that can avoid boss mechanics on a consistent basis. AP & Mythic + - We set reasonable expectations for AP to avoid burnout, but we do expect our raiders to complete their weekly chest. High Attendance - And a stable connection is a must as we only raid twice a week. Sign up to raids on the calendar. Significant Preparation - For new bosses we face by researching new encounters and reading our forums. Solid Communication - Be prepared with the best available consumables, enchants & gems. Read our guild forums & discord often and have a working microphone for TS3. Team Player - We seek players who understand there is no ‘I’ in ‘Team’. Raiding is a collective effort and everyone works towards our goals.Gear, Legendaries and AP is not everything; we value the qualities of an individual over gear. We invest in people. Raid Schedule Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00 Raid invites are 15 minutes earlier than the above times and we do not extend beyond our raiding hours, no hidden days, no extra hours. We remain true to our schedule. Because we are a community as much as we are a guild, we have a Friday fun-run where friends, family, alts and even pugs are welcome for a stab at non-mythic content. Unlike other guilds we don't go beyond our 6 hour weekly schedule so our Friday raid is non-mandatory and a lot less serious by nature, just turn up if you want to have fun! Our Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/230530/ Website: www.praesidiumguild.com Guild Rules: www.praesidiumguild.com/guild-rules Interested? Sound good to you? Contact one of our officers, Trizade, Sylph or Femtvåan in-game. Trizade Battletag: Alex#214557 Femtvåan Battletag: Mabil123#2967 Or visit our website where you can make an application at: www.praesidiumguild.com We can genuinely say that the vibe and atmosphere surrounding the entire guild here will be unlike any other you have experienced. We hope we can welcome you to our team soon!Trizade49 14 Jun
13 Jun [H] <Praesidium> Selling Mythic Nighthold Boosts Hello Everyone, <Praesidium> 10/10M are now selling mythic nighthold boosts including [Cutting Edge: Gul'dan]. Having sold over 50 mounts last expansion we have a remarkable track record for delivering to the Sunstrider and connected realms. Currently we only accept gold on our Sunstrider and our connected realms. Prices Quarter 1 - Skorpyron, Chronomatic Anomaly, Triliax - 750,000g Quarter 2 - Spellblade Aluriel, Tichondrius, High Botanist Tel'arn - 1,000,000g Quarter 3 - Krosus, Star Augur Etraeus, Grand Magistrix Elisande - 1,500,000g Quarter 4 - Gul'dan - 2,000,000g (not including mount) Package 1: 10/10M [Cutting Edge: Gul'dan] without Gul'dan mount: 5,000,000g Package 2: 10/10M [Cutting Edge: Gul'dan] with Gul'dan mount [Hellfire Infernal]: 8,000,000g Date & Time: We can run these once a week on a Sunday or Tuesday at 20:00 server time! Duration: Each boss should take no longer than 30 minutes, a full clear will take 3 hours. Loot: We use Master Looter to ensure all agreed items go to you. Payment: We ask for a 10% deposit to reserve a spot with the rest payable upfront when inside the raid. Arrange a Boost Contact Trizade or Magpie ingame by mail or whisper if you are interested and want to reserve a spot. Battletag: Alex#214557 Battletag: Mag#2755 FAQs Are we using Master Looter or Personal Loot? Master Looter so this way any loot dropping that you can use will be yours. Please note that any Titanforged & Warforged with Socket items are not included in any boost runs. Which realms are you connected to? Shattered Halls, Balnazzar, Ahn'Qiraj, Trollbane, Talnivarr, Chromaggus, Boulderfist, Daggerspine, Laughing Skull and Sunstrider. Is it your main raid team doing these boosts? Yes, we are not running with alts or inexperienced guild members. These boosts are designed to be swift for both parties! Thanks! Officers of <Praesidium> ARCHIVE & REVIEWS Heroic Gul'dan Boost by <Praesidium> https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613661272 Mythic Archimonde Mount by <Praesidium> http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16742884889 Mythic Blackhand Mount by <Praesidium> http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17288712130 Heroic Archimonde Boost by <Praesidium> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15162509394 Heroic Blackhand Boost by <Praesidium> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13987449796 Heroic Imperator Mar'gok Boost by <Praesidium> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13123848934Trizade1 13 Jun
08 Jun [H] <Played the Game> recruiting raiders Played the Game is looking for raiders to reform their raiding team to go into Tomb of Sargeras. Raid Times are on Sunday (20pm - 23.30pm server time) and on Mondays (21pm - 23.30 pm server time) We are a laid back group of friends who want to clear normal and heroic raid content. We are aware of people's personal life and so we consider ourselfs as semi-hardcore. So meaning when we raid we are on time and focused on progress and killing content. Besides raiding we also focus on doing mythic+ content in the offtimes. We accept all who are interested in some good fun raiding, may they be seasoned or new raiders as long as they are willing to progress their skills. battle tag: bDuveLd#1798Schuppenboer0 08 Jun
06 Jun Any Old talnivarr players still about ? as header just wondering if any of the Old Talnivarr players are still about seems we cant use the old forums as they are now read only :( Hammy (Warrior) some ex guilds ( The blood Souls , Do , illusion , Vanguard )Hammý95 06 Jun
04 Jun Galolo !! Galolo har lagt ner raidandet och rekryterar därför ej längre !! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hej och tack för ditt intresse! Galolo är en helsvensk guild som rekryterar aktivt folk för att fylla på vår roster inför Tomb of Sargeras samt att ta ner Gul'dan. Just nu behöver vi särskilt en stark healer! Alla roller övervägs dock om spelaren är av exceptionell kvalitét. Galolo finns på servern Talnivarr som tillhör "Connected-Sunstrider" klustret. Vi tillkom under BRF och har sedan dess utvecklats från en guild av IRL vänner som spelat sen vanilla till en mythic guild med bra kamratanda, humor, och progress. Vårt gemensamma mål är och kommer alltid vara att utmana oss till det yttersta samtidigt som vi har kul tillsammans. _____________________________________ RAID TIDER: Onsdag 19.45-23.00 Torsdag 19.45-23.00 Söndag 19.45-23.00 Invites går ut 19.30 samt att vi börjar summona och cleara trash direkt. _____________________________________ LOOT: Vi använder oss av RC Loot council för att dela ut loot. Vi gör detta för att försöka ge items till rätt personer så de gynnar raidens bästa. _____________________________________ Vad vi förväntar oss: Vi i Galolo förväntar oss folk med samma tankesätt som oss: - Progress belönas från ansträngning i spelet, detta betyder att man ska göra m+, farma AP, vara uppdaterade i vad som är bäst för din klass via discord/class-sites för just ditt spec. - Man ska vara påläst på bossar vi har dödat samt de vi kommer döda inom snar framtid. - Raid leadern bestämmer vår taktik samt hur vi skall gå tilväga med den. Förslag välkomnas men man ska inte ha en diskussion om triviala saker under progress pulls. - Progress betyder att vi kommer wipa, men lära oss från misstag och göra bättre nästa gång. Alla gör misstag - men alla lär sig inte från misstagen. - Viktigast av allt: Ha kul! Skämta runt under trash och farm. Vi spelar väl spelet för att vi tycker om det, inte för att vi måste? Under progress däremot så gäller det fokus. _____________________________________ Vad vi erbjuder: - Progress i nuvarande content, och en säker raidspot om du engagerar dig. - En aktiv spelarbas som spelar m+ på hög nivå. - Vänliga spelare som gärna sitter på discord och snackar hela dagen. - Folk som gillar att spela bra, och försöker sitt bästa för att göra just detta. - En helsvensk guild med allt som detta innebär. _____________________________________Zethy42 04 Jun
02 Jun Mount Farm Raid Locks for Sale (in Game Gold Only) https://www.facebook.com/roahana.causeandeffect prices have gone up for legion due to inflation Horde ICC - 25HC - Lich King = 750g Uld - 25N - Yogg (0 Keepers) & Alganon = 800g MSV - 10N - Elegon = 800g TotFW - 25N - Al'Akir = 400g FL - 25N - Ragnaros = 750g DS - 25N - Madness of Deathwing = 800g (I have an Ultraxion raid lock too for an additional 500g just whisper before hand) ToT - 10N/HC - Ji-Kun=800g (i have the horrridon Save to on an alt and can do that before ji-kun for an additional 550g) Newly Added - SoO HC - 10/25 this lock is to be purchased for you to fill with randoms needs 5-6 people 1500g [Tusks of Mannoroth] could be yours! I have a raid lock for hunters to tame Thok 2k I Have Started Acquiring raid locks on my Alliance Monk Bimmeela-Chromaggus So far; ICC - 25HC - Lich King = 500g Uld - 25N - Yogg (0 Keepers) & Alganon = 550g So some of you may know of me from Trade. Where I spend many many many hours standing around pressing my macro buttons every few minutes. Figured it was time to post here. I sell to anyone who genuinely wants to buy, so if you are lvl 90+ and you think you can kill the boss go for it. its your gold. How it works; Generally I will stay in Dalaran. Take my payment, set the raid to the appropriate settings i.e (if its 10/25/N/HC) and wait to be told the person in in the instance. Then I pass leader and leave the group. Simple and easy. *if you leave the raid, because you died or W/e whisper me and i'll inv you back. So you can get in. you become saved to the raid when you kill the boss. I haven't messed anyone or *Scammed* anyone, if anyone has genuinely had a problem it has been resolved or refunded. I am collecting more raid locks but i need help acquiring them i plan to use those raid locks that require more people to use for smaller groups because end bosses can be easier than some of the mosses and mechanics leading up to the end one. FAQ Q: Do you make a lot of gold out of this? A: Not as much as i'd like. i do this to help people get to the raid boss faster than having to clear the raid for the 65th time. I charge because i'd be a mug not to. Q: Will you pass on the mount if it drops? A: This is not a Boost i won't step inside a raid unless i need to check a problem if someone says there is one, i want to rectify any issues immediately or a full refund is offered. Q: Why don't you go clear the instances yourself for the gold? A: I do just not on this character, i use the locks for my own characters and figured not everyone has access to a raid lock at the boss they want so why not be that access. I will answer any questions that people ask. Whisper if you want to buy!Roahana35 02 Jun
01 Jun 70 progressive raiding guild Hi Recruiting for our level 70 raiding guild, we're raiding with 15 people and still need a resto druid and mage/retri pala. First raid on wed 7/6. Raidtimes: Sundays and wednesdays 19.30-22.30 We're playing on Ahn'Qiraj (Horde). We require that you level a new toon up to 70. We're continiuing to Wotlk when KJ is dead. Add Bajja#2866Bajja0 01 Jun
01 Jun level 101 leather wrist ilvl 840 level 101 leather wrist ilvl 840 offerSadagast0 01 Jun
01 Jun level 101 leather wrist ilvl 840 Selling level 101 leather wrist ilvl 840 OfferSadagast0 01 Jun
29 May [A+H]Nemesis 7/7 Quest ,Warlord of Draenor achievement Let me introduce myself, I've been selling raid locks on my server for 9 months so i have earned a legitimate reputation, to view this check out http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15060807122 and or add me https://www.facebook.com/roahana.causeandeffect I'm online a lot and i don't mind sharing my Battletag as long as it is for legitimate business, Kazzie#2600. Right then I am starting a new venture within the game, Nemesis boosting. This is for the Gladiator Sactum, that requires you to kill 500 of a specific race. I can provide it for either Horde or Alliance. Our standard rate is 20k gold per race. Once I have arranged a date with you I ask for a deposit 5k which will secure your place on that boost, with the outstanding 15k payable at the end of the boost. How it works; You contact me in-game or via Roahana's Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/roahana.causeandeffect) and tell me which race(s) you want to boost. Currently I am unable to add people to my Battle.tag as it is full so contacting me via Facebook can be easier. I will contact when the race you are interested in will be boosted next. I will always try to get a full group as this speeds up the process. It will take roughly 20 minutes if done with 5 people on the quest. Please note; If you have a nemesis quest in progress and you need only a few kills, please abandon the quest and pick it up again. It is important that you have 0/500 kills for the rest of the group. If you are on the first step of the Nemesis quest line and still need to collect a heart before being able to start the 500 kills quest, don't worry, you can collect this at the start of the boosting process. For those that don't know me, FAQ; Q: Is nemesis boosting allows, will I not get banned? A: Yes, it is perfectly legal, you will not get banned for receiving a nemesis boost. Q: What happens if I don't turn up? A: If you do not turn up on the date arranged with out letting me know, then you will loose your deposit. This is because when people don't turn up, it makes it take longer for everyone else. If you let me know in advance I am happy to rearrange it. Q: What happens if I disconnect? A: Try to log back on as soon as you can. We will pause to see if you are coming straight back but will then continue. If you make it back on but have fallen behind by a fair amount and we have not yet passed the halfway point then we will often reset everyones quest to 0 and start again as with a full group it goes much faster. This does depend on people in the group being happy to do so (it means more bones and honour for them but of course will take slightly longer) For more information you can contact Roahana-ShatteredHalls (Horde), Bimmeela-Chromagus (Alliance), Roahana Causeandeffect on Facebook or leave a post here.Roahana14 29 May
23 May [H] Selling Mythic+ 10-15 dungeon runs As stated above, selling Mythic+ 10-15 dungeon runs in time. Runs are on Saturdays in the evening hours(technically can be any day if all the boosters can make it). Prices of the runs vary depending if it's your key or ours(your own 15key is cheaper than ours). To prevent any suspicion, gold is traded before we pull the last boss of the dungeon providing you security that we won't scam you. Worth mentioning that there are no requirements for the runs, meaning you can come on any item level character that you want and can pretty much afk the whole time. IF, however you want more loot in the end(2 or 3 chests), you have to be able to carry your own weight on dps. Here is what you are getting by completing any Mythic+15 dungeon in time: -Keystone Master Achievement -Unlocking one of the appearances on your weapon -A chest(or 2 or 3 chests even) when dungeon is completed within time -905+ilvl item in your weekly cache And here is what you are getting by completing any Mythic+10 dungeon(or higher, up to 15) in time: -A chest(or 2 or 3 chests even) when dungeon is completed within time -905+ilvl item in your weekly cache For more information or reserving a spot for the run, add Zoob#2775 Here are some referrals of boosts that we did in the past https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17611051566?page=1Djari1 23 May
21 May <Metanoia> - Ravencrest. Looking for serious raiders <Metanoia> - Ravencrest - Alliance Introduction We are a group of older players who enjoy the game the most when we are pushing hard for Mythic boss kills whilst they are still relevant, unfortunately, we have been unable to find a guild that matches those ambitions/raids at the times we are able to raid. The Plan The aim is to have a solid roster of 20+ players who all want to get cutting edge pre-nerf in a drama free environment, and understand what is required in raids and outside to achieve that. Requirements • Age 18+ (will be reviewed case by case if not met) • Able to raid Weds/Thurs/Mon 22:00-01:00 (server-time) • 100% attendance barring unforeseen circumstances or reasonable notice. • Able to speak English and have a working mic you can use • Always prepared for raids, food/flask/pots/runes • Able to take constructive criticism and feedback. • Preferably have provable experience in raiding at a high end (will be reviewed case by case) • Able to commit the time required to min/max (and expect the same of others) • In depth knowledge of class and upcoming changes. • Able to read/watch/listen to raid tactics and have a thorough understanding of the boss and mechanics before stepping into any raid. • The mindset that loot is a means to an end and the “teams” progress > personal logs. • Mechanically strong The mentality of the guild may seem strict but this is because we would prefer not to have our or your time wasted if you are not prepared to commit. (if you do not meet 1 of the requirements then still feel free to submit an application form, if you are not prepared to meet 1 of the requirements then this is likely not the place for you) Classes/Roles Required Currently, we are in need of 3 Healers (preferably not shaman mains), and Ranged + Melee DPS. It is possible we have a tank spot open for outstanding candidates. What we will offer you A serious, drama-free raiding environment, with players that will commit to putting in the required time and effort. • Cutting Edge on every raid, anything less is failure • Eventually, raiding flasks/pots/feasts • Committed, consistent, and experienced leadership • High standards expected of everyone equally, no exceptions. • Researched and prepared raid leading If this is of interest to you and you want to apply visit: http://www.metanoia-eu.shivtr.com/ If you would like some more information, add mellowz#2407, zime#21104, entail#2216, AuQia#2343, InSAne#23753Pollitburo0 21 May
20 May [Mad Cuz Bad] [Horde-Draenor] Recruiting for Mythic ToS <Mad Cuz Bad> [Horde - Draenor] is a guild formed during Nighthold which consists of ex-hardcore progression raiders aiming to clear future mythic content while still relevant with only six hours of raiding per week. We are currently focused on recruiting players with a similar mindset and skills for mythic progression in Tomb of Sargeras. We will still raid until ToS hits, so mythic NH will be an option when we have the people for it. We’re a very diverse group of players. We have the younger generation, the 80’s kids and the old farts. We have players ranging from Scandinavistan to all over Europe. With so many different individuals we’ve still managed to have a great community on Discord, where many working days have been wasted just having fun with our members. Our atmosphere is both relaxed and hilarious. But what we all have in common is that during raids we always come prepared, we always keep updated on best talents/specs/tactics for the fights, and we give it all for the progression of the guild, which we also expect from all trials and new raiders. Since we only raid 6 hours per week, we want our raiders to have the dedication and skills needed to clear future mythic content, while also having the opportunity to enjoy real life. We have some available spots in our core raiding team, so we also encourage groups of players looking for a good home to apply to us. Our socials will have the opportunity to join us on farm content, and when they feel they have the time and skill needed, we’re more than happy to let them trial as raiders providing we have a spot for them in the raid group. Currently Recruiting: TanksLow Priority HealersMedium Priority (Resto Druid, Holy Pala and Holy Priest) MeleeHigh Priority RangedHigh Priority Socials are also welcome and encouraged to join us. If you are considering applying for raiding, please provide the following information: Logs indicating your performance (preferably Nighthold heroic) Armory link of your character A screenshot of your UI Raid Times (All times listed are Server Time) Thursday: 20.00 - 22.00 Sunday: 20.00 - 22.00 Tuesday: 20.00 - 22.00 Raid invites start at 19:50 every raid in order to be ready to pull at 8:00pm. All raids we run have a flexible finishing time, up to a maximum of 30 minutes depending on content left. Required Addons: RCLootCouncil DBM/BigWigs Exorsus Raid Tool How to Join: Please fill in this application form to apply as a raider: https://goo.gl/lnez4v If you wish to join as a social or if you have any remaining questions, feel free to contact us at: https://discord.gg/Sc2mHBW Alternatively, contact the following people: Eelcov - GM Battle.Net = Eelcov#2718 Discord = Eelcov#9444 Sharkmode - Officer Battle.Net = sharkmode#2122 Discord = sharkmode#8599Sharkroids0 20 May
08 May <Echoes> Selling Nighthold + More! Greetings, <Echoes> World#128 is now offering; Nighthold HC Boosts, ToV Mythic Boosts + Mythic Keystone Boosts! These boosts are carried out by <Echoes> main raid team, there are no pre-requisites for these boost (apart from having the gold ^^). You will be required to pay upfront. All runs are currently conducted on PERSONAL LOOT. Any loot that the boosters receive that they don't want you'll be given. 1) Full Nighthold HC Clear - 400k 2) Gul'Dan HC - 125k 3) Elisande + Gul'Dan - 200k 4) Nighthold Mythic - Contant In-game for prices. Elisande/Gul'dan not yet available. 5) ToV Mythic - Contact In-game for prices. 6) Mythic + Keystone Carries (Includes 15 in time) - Contact In-game as prices vary due to dungeon. Contact Information To arrange a boost or to find out more information, please contact any of the following: Valgo - Valgo#21364 Dracodraco - Draco#2719 Runs are subjective to set-up, it might not be possible to arrange a boost for a specific date, so when contacting please come with multiple available times. We will try to accommodate to the buyer but unfortunately it's not always possible Logs As always, logs for past runs and all upcoming runs can be found @ https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/1150 http://echoes.enjin.com/ Feedback from Previous Boosts: BRF/HFC/EN - https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17610681008 Highmaul - https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/13124768536 Siege Of Orgrimmar - https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/12439485493 CM Boosts - https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/10033033498Valgo2 08 May
07 May A/H 60/70 Twinks guilds? Is there any LvL 60 / 70 Active Twink guilds ? i would love join.Tsafu0 07 May
03 May <H> NotLikeThis 10/10M | 3/3M | 8h/week NotLikeThis - 10/10M NH - 3/3M ToV - 7/7M EN Formed out of a merge between Reverie & Maiestas, we aim at creating a competitive raiding environment that efficiently clears content. We are recruiting to bolster our mythic raiding team and progress further into the Tomb of Sargeras. We have a fairly relaxed raiding schedule of just 4 hours during the week (monday & wednesday 21-23) and a longer raid on sunday (19-23). We aim at having a steady progression in a competitive environment, while still respecting real life obligations. We are looking for all skilled and exceptional players with an emphasis on the following classes and roles: Frost DK Havoc DH Feral Druid Rogue Hunter DK/Monk/Druid Tank Progression is key and being prepared cuts any potential downtime. We thus expect our raiders to come into the raid with a sufficient amount of flasks/food/runes, being fully enchanted and gemmed up, having read up on or watched the fights in advance and analyzed logs. If you are looking for a guild that is aimed at mythic progression, supports its members, has an experienced core team and still want to have time besides WoW, throw us a whisper and we'll have a talk :) Apply through http://nlt.enjin.com/ and contact one of the officer below to set up a meet: Ixadin-Boulderfist - Ixadin#2381 Eldrassil-Sunstrider - Eldrassil#2312 Magekoel-Sunstrider - MaceKoel#2613Ixadin5 03 May
02 May Collector's Guild <CONQUEST> [H] is LFM! <CONQUEST> is a newly founded guild, created for those who are looking for a fun and friendly, mature environment in which the primary focus is to farm Legacy content, achievements, misc. collecting and questing. A lot of people enjoy the nostalgic feel of the game, and value WoW as a place to hang out online, in voice chat or gchat. Many might argue "- but I can do most of this on my own, right?!" And indeed, farming mounts and many other things can indeed be solo'ed in the game, but it's way more fun going along side friends, instead of the constant lonely grinds. (Noone wants to share the loot from fx. mount dropping bosses ofc..) If you are looking for a casual guild and are a collector at heart in search of a like-minded social hub with no raiding/sign-up pressure, then <CONQUEST> might be the right place for you! We will be doing stuff such as: - "Glory of the.." Meta Achievements (also the Guild versions obv..) - Legacy Raid/Dungeon Transmog runs - Pet Battles and Collecting - PvP Achievements - Reputation farming - Exploration and Questing - Legion dungeons and possibly some raids.. - Alt levelling - World bosses/events, holidays etc. - Misc. Dungeons, fx. for Timewalking farm - Various achievements and much, much more.. Another aspect will be calendar events every week, so instead of having a raid schedule, there'll be guild events you can sign up for and join, such as fx. a nostalgic 'Kalimdor-tour on Ground Mounts', 'Pet Collecting Field Trip: Outland' and even 'Legion Dungeons/Mythics'. In other words there'll be loads of fun activities with us! So while there won't be a set raiding schedule, there is always - if people feel up for it and the sign-ups roll in - the possibility of doing both raids and mythics. <CONQUEST> is however not a progress-oriented guild and the focus on end-game raiding content will be sparse, albeit not impossible/excluded.. The requirements are few: - You're 18+ - Your main character is 100+ - You have a functioning headset (speakers/headphones and mic) - You have Discord installed (Yes - it's free!) - You are a respectful person with a sense of humor and a helpful, friendly attitude - You are online more than once-or-twice a week for 15 mins.. - You write, speak and understand both written and spoken English without a problem, and can take directions and answer in voice chat (mainly important when doing complicated group achievements..) If you meet these simple requirements and feel like this is just what you've been looking for, go ahead and flick an ingame message or mail at either Satira, Zinju or Vixien on Sunstrider (EU) Horde. <CONQUEST> is looking forward to loads of awesome adventures in Azeroth - you wouldn't wanna miss it!Satira0 02 May
28 Apr Levling boost 100-110 WTS Legion Dungeon Boosting 100-110 - 3k Per Dungeon - 18k Per Level - Approx 7-8 Mins Per Dungeon - You Can AFK At The Entrance /w me (Requirement To Join: Artifact And 680 Min Ilvl) add Willex#2747Starcallerx1 28 Apr
23 Apr Looking for Mythic NH Holy MS Either a group or a guild.Tosuro0 23 Apr
19 Apr [H]Resto Druid and Prot Pala LF Mythic NH Guild Hello! Resto Druid and Prot Pala looking for a laidback progression guild to make our way into Mythic NH. Armory links: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Lusitanus/advanced http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/talnivarr/Sailoormooh/advanced Contact us in game if you are interested! Sailoormooh - Talnivarr // Skullina#2607 Lusitanus - Talnivarr // Aeon#21552Sailoormooh1 19 Apr
18 Apr [H] Ink - 2/10 M recruiting! Who we are: Ink are a new guild founded a month after the release of legion. We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild consisting of former hardcore raiders and social newcomers ready to learn. We are currently on Ragnaros! What is expected of raiders? To be prepared in both general and role specific tactics for fights prior to raids. Gem and enchant all gear available. To be continuously motivated to improve and better themselves as a player and member of the team. Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday (Occasionally carry out alt runs on Sunday) Raid time: 22:00 - 1:00 Realm time Current recruitment needs: Ranged dps: Balance Druid, BM/MM Hunter, Frost/Fire Mage Melee dps: Windwalker Monk Tank: Guardian Druid, Protection Paladin, Brewmaster Monk Healer: Holy Paladin Exceptional players are always considered even if your class isn't listed on our recruitment list! Contacts: [GM] Zime#21104, [Council] Wigglles#2584, Munazaga#2776Rampager1 18 Apr
18 Apr WTS Formula: Enchant Shield - Lesser Parry Looking to sell this formula for those of you looking to get all the formulas in the game, or for whatever reason you have to buy it hehe. :^) You can add me and discuss price, or buy it on AH for the listed price. Feel free to comment here otherwise. ^.^ BTag: Victoryblade#2162 (old name, don't mind it)Wratharys0 18 Apr
16 Apr <H> NotLikeThis 7/10M WTS: GUL'DAN + Full ML / PL Hello Everyone! <NotLikeThis> 7/7M 3/3M and 7/10M are now selling full 10/10 boost runs of Nighthold HC (Both ML and PL depending on the buyers). The runs will take around 2 hours maybe less. For those looking for [Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan] we also sell strict Elisande + Guldan Heroic Nighthold kills. Prices: [Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan - Personal Loot] - 175k [Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan - Master Loot] - 300k [10/10 NH HC - Personal Loot] - 550 Million gold. [10/10 NH HC - Master Loot] - 2 Million gold. Time: [Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan] = 20-30 minutes. [10/10 NH HC - Personal Loot] & [Master Loot] = 2 Hours. Schedule: We run these once a week on Fridays at 19:45 server time! Loot: We will give you any spare items not needed by our main raiders. Payment: For Gul'dan only kills - we will have you pay up front once inside the raid. For full boost runs - you will have to show the full amount in a trade window before we begin, then pay half up front before we start, and the last half after the first 5 bosses. Loot Rules If you go with Personal Loot then you are only entitled to the loot you get yourself + what our main raiders don't need. If you go with Master Loot, then you will be assigned as the Master Looter and can do with the loot as you please. In case of more than 1 boostee, we will make sure to never boost any of the same armor types. - As to avoid any loot conflicts - Contact me or Ixadin or ingame by mail or whisper if you are interested and want to reserve a spot. Battletag: Ixadin-Boulderfist - Ixadin#2381 Maodun-Sunstrider - JukeBorn#2901 Thanks!Maodun3 16 Apr
15 Apr Twink guild (70)? Any1 on Boulderfist and its connected realms interested in making a 70 twink guild? Would love to run the old TBC raids with lvl 70 only :o)Munknus0 15 Apr
11 Apr [H] <Praesidium> WTS [Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan] Hello Everyone! <Praesidium> 3/3M and 9/10M are now selling [Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan] boosts in Nighthold. Having sold over 50 mounts last expansion we have a remarkable track record for delivering to the Sunstrider and connected realms. Currently we only accept gold on our realms. Heroic Nighthold [Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan] - 100k Date & Time: We run these once a week on a Sunday at 19:45 server time! Duration: We expect this to take around 20 minutes. Loot: We will give you any spare items not needed by our main raiders. Payment: We ask for a small deposit to reserve a spot with the rest payable upfront when inside the raid. Contact me or Trizade or Zirael ingame by mail or whisper if you are interested and want to reserve a spot. Battletag: Alex#214557 Battletag: Mag#2755 Thanks! Officers of <Praesidium> ARCHIVE & REVIEWS Mythic Archimonde Mount by <Praesidium> http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16742884889 Mythic Blackhand Mount by <Praesidium> http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17288712130 Heroic Archimonde Boost by <Praesidium> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15162509394 Heroic Blackhand Boost by <Praesidium> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13987449796 Heroic Imperator Mar'gok Boost by <Praesidium> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13123848934Trizade15 11 Apr
10 Apr Outland realm merge? I logged in today. Now there are like thousands or Outland people running around It is like 1000 ally vs 1 Horde? what is up with this realm merge all of the sudden?Morgiana37 10 Apr
06 Apr <VH Raiders> 10/10N 10/10HC 0/10Mythic LF MEMBERS We are greatly in search for next content raiding members. Our guild is'nt great either, we are finding a way to build one of the greatest on the realm Trollbane. We are currently in search for every class and role. We are currently focusing on Heroic loot and Mythic progress. When Tomb of Sargeras is out we need a full group. For more information you can add my battletag Rushiin#2933 or whisper my in-game character Energyslam-Trollbane.Energyslam1 06 Apr
27 Mar <Profectus> is recruiting <Profectus> is recruiting again! looking for more quality people to expand our Raid Team. no ilvl requirement atm, as long as u are willing to progress :) Raid days are Wed/Sun/Mon 19:15 server time Current Progress: 10/10HC 3/10MMozartt0 27 Mar
27 Mar Pest Control - Mythic Progression Pest Control is a progression raiding guild looking to set up their Mythic progression roster for Nighthold. Our raids start at 8pm Sundays, with optional raids running on Wednesdays and Thursdays for farming. Currently we have 15-20 players turning up each time, however we would like around 30 to turn up every week, from this we would choose the 20 for the mythic team. It's more of a laid back atmosphere, rather than being hardcore. We're a very active guild that also runs mythic+ together as well as organising ad-hoc Rated Battlegrounds just for a laugh. Some also like to achievement hunt both solo and guild achievements. If you would like an invite to trial please whisper or send an in-game mail to Bituha - Balnazzar, Manawrath - Sunstrider, Quilthalas - Ahn'Qiraj or Deathkow - Sunstrider.Deathkow0 27 Mar
24 Mar WTS TCG MOUNTS! Battle Bear, Poseidus, BMAH server I'm not selling any TCG mounts unless your offer is extremely beneficial to me, I have over 30 of the most rare TCG mounts in stock atm and they are all to be given away on live stream twitch, facebook and youtube for all fans and followers! https://www.twitch.tv/magicuz https://www.facebook.com/MagicuzGoldGuide https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzekTw17OGqOdwO9mFzBwFA 10x Wooly White Rhino 1. Sold 780.000g@AH 2. Sold 900.000g Acintosh-ShatteredHalls 3. Sold 900.000g Aethrin-ShatteredHand[/i] 4. Sold 999.999g Nillerpiller-Silvermoon 5. Sold 995.000g@AH 6. Sold 940.000g Duckling-Stormreaver 7. Sold 999.999g Deathtrick-Outland 8. Sold 1.500.000g ßadpriest-Achimonde 9. Sold 1.420.000g Holyfeck-Outland 10. FOR SALE 6x Big Battle Bear 1. Sold 975.000g@AH 2. Sold 999.999g Nillerpiller-Silvermoon 3. Sold 900.000g@AH 4. Sold 999.999g@AH 5. Sold 2.500.000g@AH Thrall 6. FOR SALE 4x Blazing Hippogryph 1. Sold 999.999g@AH 2. Sold 999.999g Amantino-Ravencrest 3. Sold 1.500.000g Howelt-Frostmane 4. FOR SALE 3x White Riding Camel 1. Sold 999.999g@AH 2. Sold 1.300.000g Dwarfstar-Frostmane 3. FOR SALE 4x Mottled Drake 1. Sold 950.000g@AH 2. Sold 1.700.000g Niixten-Ahn'Qiraj 3. Sold 2.800.000g Syraía-Eredar 4. FOR SALE 3x Amani Dragonhawk 1. Sold 996.000g@AH 2. Sold 1.200.000g Cancel-TarrenMill 3. FOR SALE 2x Corrupted Hippogryph 1. Sold 995.000g@AH 2. Sold 1.700.000g Ahaaferos-BurningBlade 3. FOR SALE 4x Feldrake 1. Sold 999.999g Dargor-ShatteredHalls 2. Sold Secret price Jin-Blackrock 3. Sold 6.000.000@AH Blackmoore 4. FOR SALE 4x Ghastly Charger's Skull 1. Sold 995.000g@AH 2. Sold 995.000g Thereisnosam-Talnivarr 3. Sold 999.999g Jin-Blackrock 4. FOR SALE 9x X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME 1. Sold 750.000g@AH 2. Sold 999.999g Velek-Frostmane 3. Sold 999.999g Asyn-Frostmane 4. Sold 999-999g Sacredi-Darksorrow 5. Sold 950.000g Loozy-Sylvanas 6. Sold 999.999g Nillerpiller-Silvermoon 7. Sold 950.000g Palaios-al'akir 8. Sold 1.500.000g Hosan-Frostmane 9. FOR SALE 2x X-51 Nether-Rocket 1. Sold 5.500.000g Rakis-Hyjal 2. FOR SALE 5x Magic Rooster Egg 1. Sold 2.500.000g Lârona-TwistingNether 2. Sold 2.200.000g Lylleri-Darksorrow 3. Sold 4.000.000g Loóz-Sylvanas 4. Sold 4.000.000g Drickerßärs-ShatteredHand 5. Sold 5.500.000g Epyc-Sunstrider 6.Sold Out 1x Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger 1. Sold Secret Price Cicils-Sylvannas 2. FOR SALE 2x Reins of the Spectral Tiger 1. Sold Secret Price Rimandiel-Silvermoon 2. Sold 5.000.000g Yuzz-Dreanor 3 FOR SALE 10x Reins of Poseidus 1. Sold 350.000g Rustynail-Daggerspine 2. Sold 500.000g Avarseth-Frostmane 3. Sold 500.000g Kryô-Blackrock 4. Sold 550.000g Grauno-Balnazzar 5. Sold 699.000g@AH 6. Sold 800.000g Russelant-Stormrage 7. Sold 700.000g Niixten-Ahn'Qiraj 8. Sold 999.999g Moschtix-Forschrliga 9. Sold 800.000g Wälle-Hyjal 10. FOR SALE 1x Swift Shorestrider 1. FOR SALE Due to the inflation ingame don't expect any of the earlier sold prices are what can you buy your mount for now! Demand is higher than ever and supply is nearly zero! but as mentioned above, I'm only selling an TCG mount for gold ingame if it's an extremely good offer that can benefit me, otherwise all my stock of above 30 TCG mounts are to be given away on live stream at twitch, facebook and youtube! You can send me an ingame mail on Magicuz if you want to get in contact with me! :D https://www.twitch.tv/magicuz https://www.facebook.com/MagicuzGoldGuide https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzekTw17OGqOdwO9mFzBwFAMagicuz92 24 Mar
23 Mar Heralds Of The Titans Boost Runs (Horde&Alliance) Hello, Me and my team is boosting for Herald Of the Titans. We did many happy runs during Wod and happy to continue on Horde and start on Ally too. Details are as below. Please do not hesitate to contact me in game or via tag for more info. Battle tag : Laiyaaa#2606 Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232) We are mostly available on Tuesdays but on request, it can be arranged for Sundays also. Timing is at 7pm by realm time but again, on request It may be changed too. Requirements: All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long as all items are below 226 ilvl, you can also use your heirlooms. Payment Details: Payments can be done in any realm; but for high population realms; price is 180K (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon) For any other realm; price will be 210K (may change on token price) We ask for 50K deposit when you book the spot; and the rest should be before the pull. Here some of the feedbacks we got from our happy customers :) Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727 Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728 Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715?page=2Aliné1 23 Mar
20 Mar Spectral Tiger - Mount! WTB: Swift Spectral Tiger / Spectral Tiger - Mount! Let me know if you want to sell one! :)Pykken1 20 Mar
20 Mar OA - Late Night Guild - 22:00-01:00 // Wed, Thur, Mon Hello, Once Again are a guild bases on Kazzak who are currently looking to add some more strong players to join our team to help with mythic progression. We are an established raiding guild with steady progress, good atmosphere and are looking to find like minded players. Hoping to find skilled & committed ranged dps and a non monk healer, but would of course consider all good players. Our current progress is 3/10 Mythic Nighthold with some low % wipes on Krosus. Feel free to check out our website @ www.oaguild.co.uk or https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613463253?page=1 You can also contact any member in game or speak to one of our officer team for more information Adamski#2159 / Oneyota#2678 / Temptation#2121 Thanks.Yorkshireman1 20 Mar
20 Mar [H] Sancti Malus recruiting for mythic Hello everyone, We are Sancti Malus, currently we have Nighthold heroic cleared and we are looking for more members to fill our ranks in order to start mythic progress. While waiting, we run normal and heroic Nighthold (10/10) and trial of valor (3/3) to gear people for the upcoming challenges. We are a group of people who enjoy the game, but don't see it as the most imporant thing. We do take raiding seriously but we understand that real life is more important. This means we need a larger roster to fill up the spots of people who can't come that day or week. Our raiding days are wednesday, thursday and sunday, 20:00 - 23:00ish . We are looking for mostly ranged dps, one healer and a tank. all other roles are always considered so dont feel hesitated to apply or contact one of the officers. If you feel like our guild can help you progress in the game and you feel confident that you can help us progress through new content, give us a shout. You can reach us ingame, whisper me (Lapsor - LaughingSkull), Voíma (Talnivarr) or Darkfury (Balnazzar). We also have a website where you can fill in a recruitment post, in our forum section you can also find the logs from the past raids: http://sanctimalus.enjin.com/Lapsor5 20 Mar
12 Mar [A] @Frostmane Daytime guild Who are we? <Night Legion> was formed as a very late night guild but due to the lack of decent players during those hours we decided to move to daytime. The guild is formed with the single goal of achieving high efficiency raiding with focused play during progression. We're always open for new applicants and will not take gear into consideration since we're recruiting the player, not the character. What we want from you: - You are able to understand both written and spoken english. - You are over 18 years of age. - You can raid 11:00-14:45 3 days a week. - You can take constructive criticism. - You don't need someone to hold your hand while raiding. What we can offer to you: - A good, relaxed but focused atmosphere while raiding and outside of raiding. - Chance of seeing all the content even if you have a late night job or whatever interferes with regular raidtimes. - Fair Loot Council based on attendence and performane. Raider-Trial-Alt-Social. - Drama free! Anything leading towards it will be dealt with right away by an Officer.Séphrya0 12 Mar
09 Mar Victus (Silvermoon) LF Healers and DPS players Hey All We are currently looking for: Healers and DPS (melee & ranged) Our current raid progress EN (N): 7/7 EN (H): 7/7 TOV (N): 3/3 TOV (H): 3/3 NH (N): 10/10 NH (H): 3/10 Our raid times: Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:00 Thursday: 20:00 - 23:00 Monday: 20:00 - 23:00 For more info: Yveska #2345 www.victussilvermoon.comEyesvenger0 09 Mar
09 Mar H<Aphorism> 2 day raiding, 7/10Mythic We are a PvE Mythic Raiding Guild on Sunstrider EU. See below and contact Téh (Teh#21762) or apply through our site (at bottom of post) Raid setup: We are looking for those with the right mindset to join an established guild, and make a real contribution as we continue Mythic raiding. We are adaptable, and have raided as a 40 man, 25 man, and ran several 10 man. We expect our raiders to play a class and not a spec. Preferred roles/specs considered. Recruiting: Considering: All exceptional applicants. Social applications welcome! Current raiding hours: Main Raids: Wed & Sunday 1930-2300 CET (6.15pm-10pm GMT) Social and Alt Raid: Saturday Evening Quality over quantity is the underlying premise of this guild. The vast majority of members are in the 20-40 year range with jobs, families, demanding educations etc. We 'only' raid 2 times a week, but we make sure those times are spent well, because each and every raider comes prepared for the bosses in question and helps out in minimizing any waste of time. Aphorism is an entity comprised of different people with different play styles, each contributing to the whole in our own way, but with some things in common – as raiders, we understand that the goal is to enhance the performance of the raid. We are truly international with members from around the World. Many have raided together for over 10 years, in the same guild. We have girls that raid, so be comfortable with this before you apply. We strive towards being the best players, but never at the cost of overall raid efficiency. And we never lose sight of that ultimate boss of the game. We want you to join our guild because you can fill a spot in our raid composition in a manner that will contribute to the progression through the PvE endgame content of The World of Warcraft. With your main character you are able, as well as willing, to play different specs of your class. Like most players, you may have a favourite spec, and that will be accommodated. However, some situations or certain bosses may dictate alternative raid compositions, calling for a few respecs before we can get going. You don't have to own side spec gear to apply, but as a member of Aphorism, you are expected to gear up for at least one secondary role, whenever it is possible. This kind of flexibility is a prerequisite for our ability to overcome many of the challenges we face. …and you always come prepared, because you understand that not doing so means wasted time, less raid performance and fewer tries on the bosses. The game itself may be a virtual phenomenon, but the time we spend on it is very real. The application is important. Put some effort into it, if you wish to be taken seriously. It is the applications that determines who joins, not any personal contacts on the inside, although every member get a say in the matter if they wish. Nor will stats alone cut it – the good application gives an impression about the kind of player in question. Also address the most if not all of the following: 1) A link to your armory profile and any information you want to share that is not obvious from it (current spec is not your raiding spec, gear is not the stuff you would equip in raids, armory is not up-to-date - name, server, race etc.) 2) A screenshot of your raiding UI - highly recommended 3) A link to a recent combat report 4) Give an overview of your past endgame raiding experience 5) List any serious alts you have, and the experience you have with them 6) Explain why you want to leave your current guild and join this one **Send an email to aphorism-guild-application@googlegroups.com or post directly to our Google Group at groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/aphorism-guild-application.** You can also email me directly: teh AT aphorism-guild DOT org Or BNET me: Teh#21762 Feel free to contact Helmar, Mantje, Irevi, Subzero or I (khuteh/Tehr) in game. Happy Hunting!Khuteh41 09 Mar
08 Mar <Essence> Selling [Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan] We <Essence> are now selling Heroic Gul'dan boost so you can get your very own [Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan] achievement! We're selling it for 180k. No loot is guaranteed(with the exception of if there is any leftover loot that we don't need). The boost will be done with our main raider team to ensure a fast kill. No pre-requisites. You'll be asked to pay upfront. Contact Morish#2788 or Infury#2848 to reserve a spot or if you have any questions.Morish0 08 Mar
04 Mar Laddad - 3/10 M NH recruiting exceptional players. "Laddad" is an international mythic raiding guild on Sunstrider. Our core consisting old school hardcore players from a different variation of guilds and backgrounds, many who would still be playing hardcore if they didn’t have jobs,school, partners, children etc. However we make the most of it, time and efficiency is one of our top priorities. Our goal is to maximize progress while maintaining as few raiding days as humanly possible. Many of us have been playing together for a long time and besides from raids we have a good community which spends quite some time on Discord, playing M+ and various other games. We are currently looking for: Tank: None Melee DPS: None Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Mage, Elemental Shaman, Hunter, boomkin Healers: Priest, Paladin Raiding schedule: Wednesday: 19.00 – 23.00 (server time) Sunday: 19.00 – 23.00 (server time) Even if we’re not currently active looking for your class, don’t feel scared of tossing in an applications anyways. Exceptional players are always interesting. What does Laddad offer? • We offer focused high-end raiding on a light schedule. • We offer a guild where you will be treated with respect and an open heart. We always welcome thoughts, ideas and strategies. • We offer a raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not favoritism. • We offer you a social community of likeminded people. What does Laddad expect from you? • We expect you to have a strong raiding background and great knowledge about your class. • We want players with peripheral awareness, we want people who spread out when needed to, interrupt when it's due and focus your DPS properly when needed. • We want those who are not afraid to admit you made a mistake in order to improve upon it. We believe that nobody wants to be the weak link and that everyone strives to be the best. • We want you to have a high raid attendance while at the same time be prepared to sit out on certain bosses. We always swap people in and out of raids in order to maximize efficiency and/or loot distribution. • We want those who knows how to communicate both verbally and in writing. Communication is key to succsess. You are welcome to make your application at http://www.laddad.net Contact information for further questions Discord - Big join button on the right hand side of our website. Battle.net: kallekomet#2530Tagé2 04 Mar
01 Mar WTS Guldan HC, +15 or higher keystone and Full HC NH. we are a team of an elite players than have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many night hold raids across all of our characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 or higher you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 900 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get from Mythic plus and a good chance on 885 or higher from the chests, every chest drops exactly 2 items and its random who gets those items from the 5 players , if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. Night Hold Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 890 loot or higher, up to 920. we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you if we can trade the items, since its going to be personal loot . 3-a very low chance to get Guldan [Felblaze Infernal] mount . -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Guldan heroic you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Night Hold heroic run you need about 2 hours. -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 or whisper me in game Vivicraftt-Draenor price: you can pay us on any realm. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 165k. -keystone +15 one chest in time is 245k. -keystone +15 2 chests is 365k. -Guldan heroic is 245k. -full night hold heroic is 700k. -9/10 heroic night hold is 500k.Vivicraftt0 01 Mar
27 Feb [H] [Chamber of Aspects] Noxa is recruiting! Who we are: Noxa are a new guild founded a month after the release of legion, we’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild consisting of former hardcore raiders and social newcomers ready to learn. Our progress: 3/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3H Trial of Valor 6/10H Nighthold What is expected of raiders? To be prepared in both general and role specific tactics for fights prior to raids. Gem and enchant all gear available. To be continuously motivated to improve and better themselves as a player and member of the team. Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday (Occasionally carry out alt runs on Sunday) Raid time: 22:00 - 1:00 Realm time Current recruitment needs: Hunter, Mage, Ele Shaman, Warlock, Shadow Priest Contacts: [GM] Zime#21104, [Council] Wigglles#2584, Munazaga#2776 Website http://www.noxa-eu.shivtr.com/Notevenklose2 27 Feb
27 Feb [H] <Winds of Creation> Daggerspine EU - 3/7 M, 2/3 HC [H-EU] Winds of Creation (M 4/7, HC 3/3) - http://www.windsofcreation.enjin.com (Shattered Halls / Balnazzar / Ahn'Qiraj / Trollbane / Talnivarr / Chromaggus / Boulderfist / Daggerspine / Laughing Skull / Sunstrider) About us: Winds of Creation is an English speaking semi-hardcore raiding guild who was formed back in October 2007 during TBC. Over the past 9 years we grew into a top 25 man guild on our server and enjoyed great success through Cataclysm claiming many of the realm firsts. In July 2013 the guild stopped raiding and became a purely social guild. With Warlords of Draenor, old core members have returned and Winds of Creation became a raiding guild once again. We are now progressing through Legion at a steady pace. Recruitment: Mages: Fire/Arcane Monks: Windwalker Druids: Balance/Feral Shamans: Elemental/Enhancement Paladins: Retribution Rogues: Assassination/Subtlety Priests: Shadow Warriors: Arms/Fury Demon Hunters: Havoc Death Knights: Frost We have a stable raiding team, but could use one or two dps, preferably with a tank offspec. Healing spots seems to currently be filled up, however. We would rather bring the correct player then the correct class, therefore if your class (or spec) is not listed but you feel like you would be a great addition to our guild, feel free to apply and we will always take your application into consideration. Progress: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Heroic, 4/7 Mythic Trial of Valor: 3/3 Heroic What we expect from you: Above all, dedication to the Guild and a desire to progress on new bosses. 100% focus during raids and always come prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc). The ability to play your class to its maximum potential. Reasonable attendance and reliability. Access to Teamspeak and (preferably) use of a microphone. Above all, we expect you to have fun. What you can expect from us: A stable, relaxing, fun raid environment where you can enjoy progressing on some of the toughest content the game provides. A fun, social guild where members are chatty, get on, and enjoy playing together. A stable officer crew that can deal with any problems you may have and do their best to make the game as fun as possible for you. Active forum discussions regarding boss tactics and any crazy things you might want to share. Social events on off-raiding days (special events, guild PvP, competitions etc.) Free stuff from the guild bank (including, but not limited to, Potions, Flasks, Runes, Food and Heath Tonics) Raiding schedule: (times are in CEST / GMT +1) Wednesday, 20:00 - 23:00 Thursday, 20:00 - 23:00 Sunday, 20:00 - 23:00In case we're close to new boss kill, we might extend the raid for 20-30 minutes. How to apply: Visit our website at http://www.windsofcreation.enjin.com to find out more info. Here you can check out our public forums where you can read up on our detailed Guild rules, loot distribution and of course, make an application. You can also feel free to head on over to Daggerspine to have a chat with an officer if you'd like to know more. Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/daggerspine/Winds+of+Creation/ Enjoy, Winds of Creation team (Direct contact: Eskulap#2869)Eskulap5 27 Feb
23 Feb Wts +16 maw for weekly (depleted) Wts +16 maw for weekly chest (depleted) for this week Wisp me ingame or send mail ingame with your offering.Yakari0 23 Feb
22 Feb [H] Golden Stance - recruiting raiders Golden Stance - 7/7M - 2/3M 1/10M We are back looking for new raiders to form our Mythic team for Nighthold. The core team have 3/10M NH. We want to raid 2-3 days a week 20 to 23. We want to have fun while we progress. What we need: Healer: Resto druid Holy priest Resto shamen Holy paladin DPS: Ranged: All classes are welcome. Melee: Demon Hunter Frost DK Enhancement Shaman As any other semi-hardcore raiding guild, we expect all of our raiders to show up prepared for raids - That means food, flasks, watching/reading guides for the encounters we're aiming to down + being fully enchanted and gemmed. If you're LF a semi-hardcore raiding guild, with very experienced people, a minor elitist attitude, and a warm and welcoming community, throw us a whisp ingame, and lets have a chat about your future in the guild :) Contacts: Asphír#2437 Adlon#2347 Spritney#2373Ürel0 22 Feb
21 Feb [H]Heretics - CoA - 2/3M 3/10M LFM Hello everyone! Heretics looking for a few more DPS spots for Nighthold Mythic and Helya Mythic. Founded end of February 2016 and managed to get 9/13 Mythic HFC before Prepatch, and got 12/13M and were close on getting that last mythic kill on Archimonde before Legion. We're a semi-hardcore guild with serious raiding, a mix of former hardcore and casual raiders in the past but today have and strive for the same goal and share equal attitude. We focus on the chemistry of the people for a better atmosphere and to have better success in the long run. What Heretics expect from our raiders. Knowledge of class & different roles Reliable attendance (min 90%) Research tactics on current and upcoming encounters Character maxamization (Upgrade gear, pots,flask etc) A good personality & a teamplayer Reliable computer, microphone and internet. What we're lookin for and what we offer. We want people to strive for a higher succes than casual raiding but not required to spend 5 days on raiding aswell. Have a blast during raids and performing the very best on encounters with full attention and whereabouts. We're aiming to be competetive with the other the top guilds, motivate ourselves it can be done on two progression raids per week. There is always high activity in Heretics, members doing mythic+ dungeons and more. A mature guild with fair and high experience leadership within PvE content.If you think you would be a good fit in our guild, who is serious with raiding and also wants to have fun and share experience with us, don't hesitate and apply on our website. Raid 2 days per week for progression which will be setup in ingame calendar. Raid days: Thursday, Sunday (*optional raid day: Wednesday - Could be progression/farm/alt runs) Raid time: 20:00 - 00:00 UTC+1 (One break on 10 minutes) Loot system: Loot Council Classes & Roles 20170220 Healer: Melee: Arms/Fury Warrior Havoc Demon Hunter Windwalker Monk Survival Hunter Frost Deathknight Range: Elemental Shaman Affliction/Demonology Warlock Shadow Priest Arcane/Fire/Frost Mage Balance Druid Please visit this site and fill out the application if you are interested! http://hereticscoa.enjin.com/ Contact us: [GM]Tmbs#2472 Rhoggenator#2164 Shopen#2698 Kilnar#2464Hoddahswift0 21 Feb