Shattered Halls / Sunstrider et al.

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
14 Mar 2014 Which realms are you connected to? Hey all, this is a forum for those of you on the following realms: Shattered Halls Balnazzar Ahn'Qiraj Trollbane Talnivarr Chromaggus Boulderfist Daggerspine Laughing Skull Sunstrider Connected Realms are a set of standard realms that have been permanently and seamless “linked.” These linked realms will behave as if they were one cohesive realm, meaning you’ll be able to join the same guilds, access a single Auction House, run the same Raids and Dungeons, and join other adventurers to complete quests. For more information on Connected Realms, please read the preview blog post here.Takralus0 14 Mar 2014
5h [HORDE] The Gallywix Boosting Community Gallywix Boosting Community Gallywix Boosting is a community with 175+ high-end 11/11 Mythic players from across Europe, most being active raiders within top 50 ranked guilds in the World. We bring reliable, quality boosts and accept payments on all realms in GOLD ONLY. Current Boost Schedule: ST = Server Time (CEST/GMT+1) Antorus Heroic Personal Loot - All unsaved boosters rolling out loot they don't need. - Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday @20:00ST & 21:00ST Mythic Gul'dan Mount - Can be accommodated on most days @18:00ST, 18:30ST, 23:00ST & 23:30ST Mythic Elisande - Convergence of Fates trinket - Can be accommodated on most days @18:00ST & 23:00ST Full Mythic Nighthold + Gul'dan Mount - Can be accommodated on most days @18:00ST & 23:00ST 9/10 Mythic Nighthold (without Gul'dan) - Can be accommodated on most days @18:00ST & 23:00ST Heroic Kil'jaeden [Tomb of Sargeras] - Available Monday's @21:00ST & 21:30ST Mythic Tomb of Sargeras - Options ranging from a full run to individual bosses, Thursday & Saturday @23:59ST Mythic Trial of Valor - Available most days on request @17:00ST or 23:59ST (The Chosen is no longer available) Glory Achievement Runs - Argus Raider, Legion Raider & Tomb Raider - We hold 2 Argus and 1 of each Legion & Tomb per week Want a boost on a day or at a time not listed? Contact us and we will try to accommodate you. - In the very rare event of a failed boost, you will receive a free rescheduled boost or a refund - To find out more, please don’t hesitate to contact us by joining our Discord server or contacting me directly by using one of the methods below: Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/MRJEgcd Discord - Xen#0798 Battletag - Executrix#2206 We hope to hear from you soon! :)Xenuk0 5h
07 Jul <Echoes> of Laughing Skull boosting Antorus/M+ WE WILL ONLY EVER ACCEPT INGAME GOLD FOR BOOSTS. ANYTHING ELSE IS AGAINST THE TOS AND WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Don't bother asking. So, it's that time of the expansion again - things are on farm, the guildbank's going dry, you know the deal. Currently on offer: - Mythic Antorus (11/11M) - All base loot (960) and any WF/TF raiders don't need for your class - PM for prices. - Specific Mythic Antorus Bosses - PM for prices - Gul'dan with Mount - 1M - The Chosen (ToV) - 1M - M+ 15 - 150k For inquiries, add either; Draco (BNET): Draco#2719 or (Discord): Draco#4913 Valgo (BNET): Valgo#21364 or (Discord): Valgo#8406 If you can't get in contact with us either; - Visit https://goo.gl/wJYmbrJ and fill out the form if you can't get in contact with us - it'll send your details to our boosting spreadsheet, and we'll contact you as soon as we can. - Join our discord @ https://discord.gg/AB5jYK and leave a message in #enquiries and we'll message you as soon as we see iDracodraco20 07 Jul
06 Jul <Oblivion> 11/11M Boost Community Hello and Welcome to Oblivion's Boost Community, formed by top 11/11M Raiding Teams. We Provide our Boosting Services on Eu Horde Only. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What do we provide: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Any Day Time: 16:30 - 00:30 Server Time (Runs every 30minutes) Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title. Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day Time: Custom Time (What Suits You) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00/23:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. You will Roll on Rings/Necks/Cloaks. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Everyday Time: 15:00/18:00/20:30/22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Antorus Heroic PL Special : Day: Custom Day (up to you!) Time: Custom Time (up to you!) Extra Info: We assign 3 unsaved players of the same class to trade all items to you. Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 17:00/20:00/22:30/00:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Glory of Argus Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Glory of Legion Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please join the discord and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it as well! Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQNctme0 06 Jul
06 Jul NoM 11/11M Boosting Service NoM 11/11M is now opening up the boosting service once more! We have been boosting since Mop, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months and also boosting throughout WOD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through The Emerald Nightmare. You can have a look at the comments and feedback we receieved here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11181138612#1 and here :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17289172227?page=1 Now, we are offering the below runs, with your choice of the loots. Nighthold Mythic : Elisande and/or Guldan with mount and/or without mount. Antorus Heroic: Full run PL or ML We accept gold in any realm. Please get in touch with the below people for more info. Linblad#2519 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Laiyaaa#2606Aliné1 06 Jul
01 Jul Any Old talnivarr players still about ? as header just wondering if any of the Old Talnivarr players are still about seems we cant use the old forums as they are now read only :( Hammy (Warrior) some ex guilds ( The blood Souls , Do , illusion , Vanguard )Hammý100 01 Jul
27 Jun World Server Down, since 5' ago. On SunstriderHordsax2 27 Jun
26 Jun Plz ignore, wrong forum location *Wrong forum location , plz ignore*Tisiphone0 26 Jun
22 Jun Old players - 2007 - Urth Any Sunstrider guys back from 2007 still playing? I played a Warrior called Urth (sadly the name has been taken, hence Footrot, along with being moved realm) I was in a guild called Nazgrels Henchman and a keen arena player! I remember a few names such as Johner, Shadowwoe, Moonjuice, Nemoriel, Bakhran, Halaberiel, a whole host of others to be honest. Although I don't really expect any to be about, considering it was 10 years or so ago! It'd be nice if any old guys are still about like, game seems somewhat different solo trying to make waves with no friends Footrot9 22 Jun
19 Jun The Brewery (H) Recruiting Alcoholics 2/11 M Hello there drinkers and casual brew addicts. Our guild is looking for friendly players who would like to have fun while raiding and enjoying some brews. We are in desperate need in healers, because our livers are toasted.... due to much drinking while raiding. Raiding days are : Wednesday - Sunday ST 20:00 - HC raid Alt/Scrub raiding for people to get their gear Thursday 20:00 NM - Raid Mythic raid 2/11 - going up. You can find us on wowprogress for the real deal. If you feel like a scrub that has a pajama instead of a real ilvl gear, just let us know we can help you with the gear on some mythic + key. Drinks are on the house! For Bartenders : Kathy - Casty#2224 Liunaria - Willsblade#2966 Fou - Fou#2613Liunaria2 19 Jun
18 May Sunstrider Guilds Is there any guild at Sunstrider with fancy name that would fit Blood Elf? I was trying to find something but looks like other realms are more populated and scrolling thro this without filter is a pain.Jesi0 18 May
17 May Happy ramadan everyone! Ramadan mubarak to everyone as every year i want to wish everyone here, Muslims and non Muslims, season’s greeting, blessed time, and happyness. Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar. It is a time of fasting for the Islamic people. Each day during this month, Muslims all over the world abstain from eating, drinking, smoking, as well as participating in anything that is ill-natured or excessive; from dawn until the sun sets.Hatun0 17 May
04 May Titanic Volume Two PvP Guild is recruiting! Titanic Volume Two PvP Guild recruiting people that are looking for serious Rbg`s. We do Rbg`s mostly in the weekends and some mid week. Bring atleast 1750 any bracket. Alot of high rated people in the guild. Add Supersmash#2890 for a chat If interested.Dotnload0 04 May
01 May Looking for Dutch players or Guild Laughing Skull Hello Nevermind the guild this char is in momentarilly, that is only a way to store bags for alts. As the topic suggests, I'm looking for Dutch players or a Dutch-English oriënted Guild on the server Laughing Skull. About myself: I'm a 24 year old Dutch inhabitant. I've played WoW in the time of vanilla up and till The burning crusade. At the time of WOTLK i've taken a huge gap thanks to other games, school and SWTOR. Sinds around 1,5 years i've returned to WoW with 2 friends of mine. Unfortunately they took a break and are awaiting BfA. That's why i'm now looking for an active social guild who can accept after working hours activity. Preferably a Dutch guild, or Dutch-English Oriënted. I've got an own Discord server that could be made available as guild server in case there are some of you that want to make a new guild with me. Hoping to hear from you people Sincerely, Nightblade Battletag: NightBlade#22387Shadonium0 01 May
30 Apr [H] <Adapt> Selling Runs Ended THESE RUNS HAVE COME TO AN END! <Adapt> will be selling Mythic Argus boosts over the next six weeks on Sunday evenings for 2m gold. This will grant you the [Cutting Edge: Argus] achievement that will be removed with BFA launch and a chance at the mythic only Scythe that drops. It will take about 15 minutes between 20:30 -21:00 server time. We only have a limited number of slots per week and we do not need you to know any tactics or contribute towards the kill. A 10% deposit is required to reserve a spot, the rest payable before we pull Argus. FAQs Are we using Master Looter or Personal Loot? Master Looter. Is it your main raid team doing these boosts? Yes, we are not running with alts or inexperienced guild members. These boosts are designed to be swift for both parties! Will I need Teamspeak or a minimum item level to participate? No, but you're more than welcome to join us on Teamspeak if you wish. We have an excellent track record of delivering on-time and without wiping for hours on end. We have very limited spots before BFA launches so please contact Raidleader, Volrokk, Visk or Hikaru ingame by mail or whisper if you are interested and want to reserve a spot. Thanks! Officers of <Adapt> ARCHIVE & REVIEWS Mythic Guldan Mount by <Adapt> https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618092677 Mythic Archimonde Mount by <Adapt> http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16742884889 Mythic Blackhand Mount by <Adapt> http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17288712130Raidleader0 30 Apr
19 Apr Wake up, DISTRACTION IS BACK! A Distraction is the process of diverting the attention of an individual or group from a desired area of focus and thereby blocking or diminishing the reception of desired information.. E.g Who needs IRL when you have WOW? Am i right? Welcome to another guild recruitment post, i know how it feels, ive been there.. Long messages, filled with hope, desire, excitement and a sprinkling of being desperate. But hey.. You have to give us all a chance.. WE NEED TO TRY AND IMPRESS YOU!!! Pull up a seat for 2 minutes and just hear me out, i promise it will be worth your while. So who are we? and what makes us different? Distraction - Boulderfist EU is a World of Warcraft casual, social, friendly, hope filled, enthustiastic.. okay ill stop *cough*.. raiding guild with a history that spans across the last SIX years of expansions, Fighting the mighty legion, Chasing down Garosh in Warlords of Draenor, Dealing with the Panda Banter in Mists of pandaria and even spilling into late Cataclysm joining the fight against the might of Deathwing. It was first built under the name of SFG, gracing realms such as Runetotem, Twisting Nether, Bladefist and Tarren mill before recently landing on the lands of Boulderfist, After a few dodgy name choices (Geek Squad cough) we adopted our new name and made a home. In all honesty on the outside we are just another raiding guild trying to reach the highest points that each raid allows us to get to. We want to down bosses.. We want to see the end game and we want to have fun doing it, but it is on the inside that in our opinion makes us slightly different. Having players that have been around since early vanilla with experience in not only raiding but all walks of wow life and mixing that up with fairly new raiders, hungry and skilled, gives us the perfect foundation to create something exceptional. With that and the experience we as a guild and myself (GM) have gained we now have a very clear mind-set on what we want to achieve in this game. We no longer will be chasing mythic content at the expense of the community, Our main aim now is building a community that anyone would want to be a part of, yes we want to raid and we will, but it should be enjoyable not taxing, it should be something you look forward to, not something you feel you have to do. Any memories that i (GM) treasure in this game have sprung from the people around me and how it felt working together or just enjoying that moment together. People may forget what you said, in some cases they will forget what you did but they will never forget how you made the feel. We intend to double down on the positive memories and see where that takes us! ... oh and uh, lets also not forget the British sarcasm and Scandinavian Heart that we posses. (Insert LOL here) So here is the TLDR: Raid: We are coming back from a long break, so as soon as we have a stable team we will be farming heroic antorus. Aim is to start the week of the 30th of April. Experience needed: We would like it if you had atleast normal antorus experience but honestly we are willing to help anyone of all levels just as long as it does not impact the whole team! Raid Days: Wednesday, Thursday Raid Type: Heroic only every expansion! Raid time: 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST Raid Leader: Crafty - (4/11 Mythic Antorus Experience, heroic argus killed over 20 times) Recruitment: Recruiting all classes and specs at the moment. Application form: http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdgRG9BJzE Do you want socials? More than anything!! Hit up the app and join us! Important Contacts: Craftyz#2107 - GM Therion#1510 - Officer Guild Website: https://www.guilded.gg/Distraction/games/WorldOfWarcraft/overviewCrafty0 19 Apr
16 Apr LF Finnish players: Kutsu tutkimukseen! Tervehdys! Olen Helsingin yliopiston maisteriopiskelija, ja kerään aineistoa Pro gradu -tutkielmaani varten. Tutkielma käsittelee pelivuorovaikutusta ja suomen kieltä, joten osallistujiksi kaivataan suomenkielisiä ja pelatessaan suomea puhuvia WoW-pelaajia. Kerättävä aineisto muodostuu lyhyistä (tutkimuslupa- ja) kyselylomakkeista (tulostettava/verkossa täytettävä PDF) sekä pelinulkoisen ääniviestinnän sisältävistä pelivideoista. Tutkimus valmistuu kevääksi 2019. MITÄ? Suomen kielen käyttöä, siihen liittyviä asenteita ja pelivuorovaikutusta yleensä tarkasteleva keskustelunanalyyttinen Pro gradu -tutkielma Helsingin yliopistossa. MIKSI? Suomen kielen nykytilan kartoittamista ja kielipoliittista päätöksentekoa tukevan empiiriseen aineistoon pohjautuvan tiedon lisääminen. MITEN? Tilastollisen ja keskustelunanalyyttisen tutkimuksen keinoin, aineistona kyselylomake ja AV-nauhoitteet (pelivideot, sis. pelinulkoinen ääniviestintä, pelinsisäiset chatit). Tutkimuksen aineistossa esiintyvät tunnistetiedot muutetaan (mm. pseudonyymien avulla). Tutkimukseen osallistuminen velvoittaa vain täyttämään lyhyen lomakkeen sekä toimittamaan tutkijalle pelivideon (1-3/pelitapahtuma). Vastaan mielelläni lisäkysymyksiin – yhteydenotto ei vielä velvoita osallistumaan! Jos kiinnostuit, otathan yhteyttä: #salmikki2609Jestricide0 16 Apr
12 Apr [H] <Adapt> Selling Mythic Gul'dan Mount These runs have now come to an end. Unfortunately we wont be selling anymore before BFA! <Adapt> will be selling Mythic Gul'dan mounts over the next four months on Sunday evenings. You will gain any useable loot that drops for transmog and the [Hellfire Infernal] mythic mount while it still has a 100% drop chance before being reduced to 1% in BFA. It will take about 20 minutes between 20:00 -23:00 server time. We only have a limited number of slots per week and we do not need you to know any tactics or contribute towards the kill. A 10% deposit is required to reserve a spot, the rest payable before we pull Gul'dan. Gul'dan Mythic - 20 mins Mount [Hellfire Infernal] included & ML FAQs Are we using Master Looter or Personal Loot? Master Looter so this way any loot dropping that you can use will be yours. Is it your main raid team doing these boosts? Yes, we are not running with alts or inexperienced guild members. These boosts are designed to be swift for both parties! Will I need Teamspeak or a minimum item level to participate? No, but you're more than welcome to join us on Teamspeak if you wish to experience the full Adapt raiding environment! We have an excellent track record of delivering on-time and without wiping for hours on end. We have very limited spots before BFA launches so please contact Raidleader, Volrokk, Visk or Hikaru ingame by mail or whisper if you are interested and want to reserve a spot. Thanks! Officers of <Adapt> ARCHIVE & REVIEWS Mythic Archimonde Mount by <Adapt> http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16742884889 Mythic Blackhand Mount by <Adapt> http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17288712130Raidleader9 12 Apr
09 Apr [H] <Codex> Casual Raiding Guild 11/11 Heroic Who are we <Codex> is a casual raiding guild on the EU Ahn'Qiraj server that consists of a good group of people who like to have fun while playing wow. We always look to help each other out be it during a raid or completing the weekly +15 mythic dungeons, which has led to a very positive atmosphere for our members in the guild. Despite being a guild with a casual approach to raiding (2 days a week), we still expect our members to bring their A game as we feel that the content can easily be cleared raiding 2 days a week and that members just need to come to raids prepared in terms of reading up on tactics for boss fights and bringing the relevant flasks/potions/food buffs etc that are appropriate for their class. Codex will more often than not provide a feast and cauldron, though each member should be prepared as this isn’t always available. Current Raid Progress Antorus Normal – 11/11 Antorus Heroic – 11/11 Once we start clearing heroic on a regular basis and recruit more members into our raiding team, we may look to start mythic raiding, though this will need to be discussed by the officers once we have met all the prerequisites. Raid Schedule Wednesday – 8-11PM Server Time Sunday – 8-11PM Server Time Friday – 8-11PM Server Time. This raid day is optional and as such, members are not expected to attend. This day can be used for continuation of heroic progress if required or used as an alt raid/full normal run. We use Discord to communicate during raids and such expect all our members to have this installed and have a working mic. We also expect DBM to be installed for raiding. Classes we need for Raid Team Tanks – Open Healers – Open Range DPS – Currently considering all range but really need a Spriest and Warlock. As always, any exceptional player will be considered so please contact one of the officers if you would like more information. If you are interested if finding out more information about the guild or have any further questions, please contact one of the officers below to have a chat or you can contact our discord https://discord.gg/KhzCWp: Karite – Btag: SkyScore#2627 Itzy – Btag: Itzy#2995 Folkes - Btag: Förgiftad#2579 Naràrayn - Btag: Narayan#21296Naràrayn3 09 Apr
06 Apr [A] <Nightshade> 11/11 Mythic - LF dps and healer Hello fellow World of Warcraft Enthusiasts . Our guild Nightshade located on Sunstrider realm fighting for Alliance is currently searching for specific classes and specs to fill our roster . Our progress is 11/11 Mythic - 9/9 Mythic - 10/10 Mythic 7/7 Mythic and 3/3 Mythic Our wow progress page: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/sunstrider/Nightshade Full logs history: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/42782 Nightshade is the oldest guild on Sunstrider raiding actively since 2005 nonstop.We are an in game family realy . Originally formed by a collection of old friends from older games like EverQuest, Starwars-Galaxies and Lineage 2, the guild has been equally hated by bosses from Ragnaros to Arthas, and by the horde, whose demise is part of our motto. The classes we are currently recruiting are the following 1) Tank ( Only a player that can dps as main and have a solid tank offspec) 2) 2 Damage Dealers -Any solid geared and experienced candidate will be considered 3) 1 Healer -Any solid geared and experienced candidate will be considered ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We are willing to offer a significant gold scholarship to extremely good applicants in order to help possible transfer and faction change ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our raiding schedule is the follow -Wednesday 18:50-23:00 Server time -Thursday 18:50-23:00 Server time -Monday 18:50-23:00 Server time Some mythic experience and a certain item level would be appreciated (965+). But we are considering people who where core mythic raiders in previous expansions . Once a mythic raider always a mythic raider :) You can contact us here or via battle tag cranion#2344 - Nasuki#21574 .Cranion9 06 Apr
05 Apr Outland Revolution Hi please check out this video if you loved or enjoy The Burning Crusade and Outland. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLJtTmoOMPE Add my Battle-Tag Rikard#2959 for interests in the new Project 70 on Silvermoon <Raiders of Outland>Zpikkz0 05 Apr
31 Mar [H-RP] <For Sylvanas> - Recruiting <For Sylvanas> multi server academy divided into sections depending on which server. This branch is for loyal RP Forsaken. You can also join our PvP and PvE raid groups while in this realm since all our affiliates share the same calendar. Who we need: Apothecaries with high skill in alchemy to create new plagues! we need you to constantly brewing up plagues to unleash upon the enemies. Engineers to develop plague machines, war engineering, new techniques etc.. Executors, to command the front lines of the Forsaken. Dreadguards, the elite of the Forsaken military. We also need Miners looking for azerite. Shadowstalkers to get information about the Alliance strategies. That information is precious! Hurry up ! What we are planning: we have been focusing on strategies to protect our territory, we wont let the Alliance to take over Undercity also aiming for PvP as well as PvE-based plotlines and venture. ------------- We are accepting: Apothecaries Banshees Dark rangers Death knights Deathstalkers Executors Dreadguard Deathguards Shadowstalkers Abominations Necromancers Queensguards Defilers and more... Whisper/Mail me in-game with your rank or story to be part of the guild Contact: Hungaro-BalnazzarHungaro0 31 Mar
19 Mar [H] 963 Arms Warrior LF PVE Heroic Raiding Guild If only I could delete this post....Blindcloud0 19 Mar
16 Mar Frost DK LF pvp guild on Ahn Qiraj Frost DK 950 ilvl LF avoid and active pvp guild who will be doing RBG’s ect, currently 2k+ in 2v2 and 1850 in both RBG and 3v3!Lórdbóyd0 16 Mar
15 Mar WTS unobtainable vanilla items. Any interest? EDIT: Sorry to say I have now realm transfered from these connected realms. Please disregard this post unless you're willing to come to Argent Dawn to pick things up. Sorry. Ey, collectors of these connected realms! I decided to dig through all my old pre-cata toons. I found some removed items that are now unobtainable. I'm interested in selling some of them. I got a few on Daggerspine server, which if I understood it right is connected to every realm here. Apart from transmog, some of these items are useless unless you're a collector. It might feel crazy for you to see a gray throwing axe sold for thousands, but since it's unobtainable it has value. I had to improvise on some items since the AH data is a bit unreliable, so if something feels a bit too much the prices are negotiable. I'm not trying to be unreasonable. Then some other realms. Bear in mind it's unlikely I'm willing to realm transfer unless the price on the items is more than enough to justify it. Prices are cheaper if you buy them from the realm I have them on. Ravenholdt server (Horde) Wicked Arrow 600 - 60k for each stack of 200 The Pariah's Instructions - 3mil This one is an extremely rare item from the vanilla quest "The Pariah's Instructions". If sold I will realm transfer to your server for it. Steamwheedle Cartel (Alliance) Demonic figurine x8 - ?? Just throwing this one out there incase it's valuable for someone. Argent Dawn (Horde): Primitive Mantle (moggable shirt) - 2,5mil Crude Throwing Axe - 250k Primitive Kilt - 50k Ankh x5 - 10k each Rough Arrow x 1400 - 20k for each stack of 200 Engineering Gloves - 500k Empty Poison Vial x16(lvl 20) -20k each Empty Poison Vial x20(lvl 30) -20k each Bloodvine x6- 50k each Unadorned Seal of Ascension - 40k Wisdom Blade of the Bandit - 100kSince I've seen similar threads before I assume this sort of threads are allowed, if not I'm sorry. Feel free to poke me in here if you're interested or add me at #Saneroot2457Razhathael0 15 Mar
05 Mar [H] Dead Weight is recruiting! 7/11 Mythic Dead Weight [H] is a guild on the server Stormscale-EU. We recently moved from the realm Bloodhoof/Khadgar-EU to Stormscale-EU. Currently we are 7/11 Mythic and we’re going strong for achieving Cutting Edge this, and upcoming raid tiers. Our goal is to clear Mythic Antorus in this tier, so we’re only considering players that are on par or better than our top players in the guild. We strive to develop as a guild. All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding and a good social mentality during raids in order to created a pleasant environment we can enjoy as well as being able to progress raids at a reasonable pace also you will be needed to attend the raid prepared. We expect you to min/max your character and you should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it’s directed at you. You’ll also be required to install Discord and have a working headset and microphone and also be able to understand the English language. We raid the following days and times: (SERVER TIME) Wednesdays 20:30-23:00 Thursdays 20:30-23:00 Sundays 20:30-23:00 We are currently looking for: -Blood Death Knight -Fury/Arms Warrior -MM Hunter -Affliction Warlock -Frost/Fire Mage We are also taking exceptional players in consideration. Are you interested? Please contact Yvafourtwenty-Stormscale in-game or add Yva#21447 feel free to add any of the other officers too: -Azörius: Abobalypse#2387 -Discordiansz: Discordians#2834 -Ruxi: Miz7#2772 -Canine/Anubis/Coyote: TheKingEcho#1129 Team DWYva3 05 Mar
04 Mar [DUTCH guild] Optimus Pruim - Bloodhoof[H] Casual LFM This post is in English but we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Optimus Pruim is a guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar with members from Belgium and the Netherlands. We’re a CASUAL guild and we value the SOCIAL aspect. We're not a raiding guild! We're a social bunch who enjoy different aspects in WoW, raiding happen to be one off those. We have a strong active core at the moment with guildies and a bunch off friends outside off the guild. Together we’re venturing into Antorus HC. Our progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Optimus+Pruim We’re very pleased with the direction the guild is going, and we want to continue this way in BfA. That’s why we’re on the lookout for like minded dutchies/belgians (18+) to expand our dutch/belgian WoW community. If you want to know more check out our forum post with more details: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616122934?page=1 or add my battletag: Stougmeister#2832 Remember, we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Groet en misschien tot later, PuikPuik0 04 Mar
01 Mar <Antediluvian Conclave> Guild Recruit <Antediluvian Conclave> Realm: EU - Trollbane - Merged with Chromaggus, Shattered Halls, Boulderfist, Daggerspine, Talnivarr, Ahn'Qiraj, Balnazzar, Laughing Skull and Sunstrider 11/11 Heroic Antorus 11/11 Normal Antorus And currently looking for people to fortify the core for Antorus Raid and Battle for Azeroth ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Current Recruitment Needs Range and Melee DPS(High) Tank (Medium) (Other players of all classes/specs are always welcome to apply) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 20:45pm - 23:00pm CET Loot: Loot Point System, awarded per raid! About the Guild: <Antediluvian Concalve> is a Alliance Raiding Guild on EU-Trollbane. Founded Mid Burning Crusade by a group of Friends that wanted to raid and meet other people whit the same ideas. We are one of the oldest rainding Guilds on Trollbane, maintaining the core raiding group along the time since the start of the Lich King, and reaching always End Game since then. We are fairly mature individuals who understand real life must be balanced with World of Warcraft. We are laid back and like to have a good time, but get serious for fights when we need to. Feel Free to Talk to: If you need any adictional info! Frostblood - Trollbane / TheRiddler#2183Frostblood0 01 Mar
27 Feb Looking for something fresh, new, exciting ??? Hello fellow WoW´ers ! My name is Näruxo (Battletag: Näruxo#2882) and I am the Guildmaster of a brand-new Horde Guild on the EU-Kazzak Server, called <HowMuchTheFish>. We just started out a few days ago, and are now happily recruiting for our Raid Roster in an effort to tackle Normal/Heroic and later Mythic, both in Legion, Battle for Azeroth, and beyond. Our raid days will be wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday - starting on 20:00 p.m each. You could be either a new player aswell, or a veteran, who took some time off of playing or someone who wanted to tone done his hardcore raiding schedule a bit. Currently recruiting all classes - this is YOUR chance ! I promise a nice guild and raiding enviroment, fair loot, and hopefully getting back all the excitement, that you felt, when you were in your first guild, ready to gear up your main for raiding or doing some M+ ! Would love to hear from you ! Sincerrely, Näruxo#2882Näruxom0 27 Feb
25 Feb [H] EU-Kazzak <HowMuchTheFish> LFM Hi all, <HowMuchTheFish> is a brand-new progression Guild on the EU-Kazzak Server, which aims at a semi-hardcore approach when it comes to raiding. Our goal is to eventually do Mystic and progress through BfA and beyond. To do this, we are recruiting for our 25 man Raid Roster (for Normal/Heroic). We will raid on wednesdays, thursdays, fridays, saturdays, from 20:00 CET each. Right now we are looking for the following classes to build up our Raid Roster : 1 Tank (any class) 1 Retribution Paladin 1 Havoc Demon Hunter 1 Fury Warrior 1 Feral Druic or Frost Deathknight 2 Assassination Rogue 2 Affliction Warlock 2 Mage (Frost/Fire) 2 Hunter (multi-spec) 2 Shadow Priest 1 Holy Paladin 1 Discipline Priest 1 Restoration Druid 1 Restoration Shaman We accept socials aswell !!! Additionally, we are in need of dedicated Raid Leaders/Officers. If you would like such a role, please approach me :-) Here is our website, where you can file your application : https://howmuchthefish.enjin.com/ Alternatively, whisper Näruxo#2882 ingame. Cheers, Näruxo, GM of <HowMuchTheFish>Näruxom0 25 Feb
22 Feb [H] EU-Kazzak <HowMuchTheFish> semi-hardcore Hello all, <HowMuchTheFish> is a semi-hardcore progression Guild, located on Kazzak-EU server, which aims at playing at the topmost level possible in each tier, while still having fun and not totally losing out the focus on the thing called "Life". (Small Disclaimer incoming : The guild needs to be created, I am lacking three signatures on the guild charter sheet) I am actively looking for members, to begin forming a raid roster. Socials are welcome too !!! What i am looking for "character-wise" and "class-wise" : Ideally you are mature, reliable, interested in raiding in a progression guild, no matter the level (normal, hardcore, up to mythic) and willing to put in some time. I have a couple of Officer and Raid Leader spots to give away, too - practical experience in raid leading, a knack for administrative duties, good knowledge of the game and your class(es) in particular, are bonuses. Aiming at three to five raids a week, distributed among the difficulties. Class-wise, i am willing to accept all classes in the game, as we are still a couple of weeks away (at least) from being able to function as a "unit" and grab the mythic bull by the horns, so to speak. (You should know that - coming from Destiny 2, which i will leave behind in favor of WoW - i have recruited 80 members for my clan in the span of four weeks, so i am determined to make this work) Looking forward to hear from you - i am accepting players from other servers aswell, even if you cannot - for some reason - move to Kazzak-EU right now. If youre interested, contact me on battlenet (Näruxo#2882). Cheers, NäruxoNäruxo0 22 Feb
20 Feb anyone from Chromaggus (TBC/WOTLK) still around Advanced (rogue/priest) from the good old days me, cornedbeef & peanut were wondering if any of you guys from back in the day are still aroundRagequít9 20 Feb
03 Feb Fusion 11/11 HC is recruiting for mythic team Fusion 11/11 HC is recruiting for mythic progression in Antorus. We are a casual guild and we raid mainly on Saturday from 7pm realm time till midnight. We are looking for any tank, heal or dps who wants to raid in a chilled, laid back environment. We are always raiding for Curve and we are looking to get into mythic progression but we lack the people so far. The recruitment is open for socials as well since we're always looking to expand our community. For more information /w Qrton#1718Zalmoxis0 03 Feb
02 Feb What is Sunstrier like these days? Hey all! I used to play on Sunstrider back in Vanilla/TBC before I quit WoW, after which I came back and ended on Kazzak through various loops and hoops. However, with the new expansion and a 110 character boost, I was thinking of coming back on Sunstrider with an alt if nothing else. But it seems like the server has been banded together with a lot of other realms, and I was just wondering how the server is in general? How's the economy, playerbase etc.? Also, are there any old people back from Vanilla still around? Anyone from the guilds Mortality, eXodus, Artifact, Randoms, Mythic, Nightshade (seems they are still active, who would have thought...), Nazgrel's Henchmen etc.? Thanks in advance!Sèco0 02 Feb
24 Jan Friendly Guild looking for players Hey, -Heroic Admirals- is a new guild that was created to help players gear for raids and help with quests or anything players need. We started this guild as we weren't happy how our old guild was run. We are a friendly guild looking to grow and help each other out. Whisp me Eldera or my battle tag is : Storm#15867 EU and Horde, Server is Laughing SkullEldera0 24 Jan
23 Jan Elemental Shammy LF PvP Guild Hey guys Exactly what it says in the title. I am in a raiding guild at the moment but am more interested in PvP for the most part. The shaman is 918 and I have a ret paladin that I am building up for old times sake. Are there any PvPers or guilds or like minded individuals who would be willing to take me in? Cheers!Faith0 23 Jan
22 Jan Never join "Nightshade" Their leadership is corrupted. Their officers can kick who ever they like, give loot to whoever they like. You don't wanna date officer then you are kicked, you don't wanna give BoE you just looted, you are kicked. Try ignore officer who sexually harass you you will be threatened. Try to not respond to their message you will have other officer on your whisper chat. No point to reason with them you will be kicked. Try to not give away loot they will create such drama you won't sleep at night. They treat people like trash, value them basing on class spec exploits, skada meters. They will never value you as person, no mater how much effort you put. They should be banned, guild deleted. It's time to put this public since they spam all servers and scam many people to join. It's time someone do something about it.Totemführer7 22 Jan
19 Jan Test testExo1 19 Jan
18 Jan Any swedish guilds on chromaggus? This post Will be in swedish Hej jag undrar om det är något casual svenskt guild på chromaggus? Horde eller alliansens, spelar ingen roll.Ujellý0 18 Jan
16 Jan <Redemtpion> A late night raiding guild <Redemption> is a new late night raiding guild Our raiding day's for now are Thursday, Sunday, Monday from 23:30 till 01:30. We will start invite's at 23:15. If people want to stay longer than 01:30 we can extend the raid another hour, till people wanna leave! So far our progress is normal on farm (Thursday) And heroic is on 8/11 We expect to have heroic cleard this week and start mythic next week! We are using discord as communication! What do we expect from you? We expect that you know the tactics and do everything in your power to help the raid to get more progress, What you can expect from us is every bit of the social expect. Help if you need mythic+, And in raids we provide for the guild repairs. We also sell flask's for 70% of the AH price! At this moment we are looking for a healer, Pref a druid / paladin. For the rest we are looking for dps! If you just feel like joining the guild as a social that is np aswell! You could add me on Battle.net Ahikhe#2939 Or on discord Ahikhe#3750 I hope to see you in our guild soon!Snackito0 16 Jan
12 Jan [H] <the Frostwolf Clan> is recruiting to start raiding Lok'tar Ogar! We, <the Frostwolf Clan>, are currently looking for members to start up raiding and experience the latest raid of Legion and go strong towards the Battle of Azeroth expension! The guild was created as a group of dutch friends just for some fun and has been around for some while but we didn't raid in the past and we want to change this! We are casual players who wan't to experience the content on our own level, avoid the pugs with achievements and ilvl bashing etc. We would like to create our own, a friendly and nice group to be able to do Antorus runs and go towards Heroic and who knows even Mythic! Besides raids we do run M+ on the side when we have the time, would be possible to create other events as well! To achieve this we need members who can do their own thing, likes to play with other people and help them out, someone we can count on! Also be open about their opinions and can give suggestions or anything to improve this. We would like to be a guild where people can enjoy the game and be part of a good community! But to the TL;DR part, we are in the need of most classes and are building up. With this you can be part of a new team! Our current raid-times are; Friday and Sundays from 20:00 - 23:00 (GMT+1, Amsterdam) If you are intrested in joining us you can contact us in-game or via discord; https://discord.gg/d5WHze Thrallæ-Sunstrider (Guild Master, Chieftain) Nárá-Sunstrider (Officer, Warlord)Nárá0 12 Jan
08 Jan UNITY Is Recruiting! Looking for dps atm we are 11/11 HC looking for people to strengthen our rooster for Mythic progression. We mainly raid 2 progress 1 farm raid days. On Wednesday 20:00 pm-23:00 pm On Thurdsay 20:00 pm-23:00 pm On Sunday 20:00 pm-23:00 pm You can contact: Garalos-Balnazzar (Garalos#2761) Vinc-Balnazzar (Vinc#1537) Palamarkata-Balnazzar(Preslav#2213) through the game or battle net.Quilthalas0 08 Jan
05 Jan <Redemption> Late night raiding guild + mythic's Hey all, Thanks for clicking on the link! Redemption is a new guild created by me and my friend Gillbert. We both have been playing for a long time and came back a few weeks ago and started our own guild! today was our first raid normal Antorus and cleared it without any problems in 2 hours! We will start heroic this week on Monday and will do the normal raid on Wednesday, Day's are not set in stone yet. You do got a say in it when we will raid. We start the raid at 23:30 Atm we are looking for Healer's (pref a paladin / shamy) Ranged dps (Pref a warlock) And 1 tank We also do Mythic+ ofc and have fun and talk with eachother on discord! If you got any questions you can add me on battle.net or add me on discord! ahikhe#2939 Bnet Ahikhe#3750 Discord Greets Ahikhe / ChrisSnackito0 05 Jan
23 Dec [H] Heroic Argus Boost by <Adapt> NO LONGER DOING THESE RUNS Hello Everyone! <Adapt> will be selling Heroic Argus boosts over the next few weeks on Sunday evenings. You will gain the Violet Spellwing mount, [Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker] achievement that is sought after before the next tier of raiding is released plus any loot that is not needed by our main raiders. Defeating Argus on Heroic difficulty or higher will also now reward players with a mysterious fragment of dark power that begins a quest which will lead to the Violet Spellwing mount. It will take about 20 minutes between 19:45 -20:10 server time and cost 300k. We only have a limited number of slots per week and we do not need you to know any tactics or contribute towards the kill. Contact me, Visk, Volrokk or Tsabo ingame by mail or whisper if you are interested and want to reserve a spot. Btag: Alex#214557 Thanks! Officers of <Adapt> ARCHIVE & REVIEWS Mythic TOS Boosts by <Adapt> https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615622028 Heroic Gul'dan Boost by <Adapt> https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613661272 Mythic Archimonde Mount by <Adapt> http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16742884889 Mythic Blackhand Mount by <Adapt> http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17288712130 Heroic Archimonde Boost by <Adapt> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15162509394 Heroic Blackhand Boost by <Adapt> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13987449796 Heroic Imperator Mar'gok Boost by <Adapt> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13123848934Raidleader1 23 Dec
19 Dec Norwegian Alliance guild <Norsk> Recruiting! <Norsk> -Daggerspine 100% Norwegian Alliance guild, that will focus PVP only (RBG/ARENA/RANDOM BG'S/WORLD PVP/EVENTS). New guild, so no requirements. Please contact Norwell-daggerspine or Mazauk-daggerspine in game for more information.Norwell0 19 Dec
12 Dec WTS Heroic Argus the Unmaker, 11/11 HC Antorus and +15. we are a team of elite players raiding in world top 50 guilds, we have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 960 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get in your weekly chest in your class order hall and a good chance on 940 or higher from the chest at the end of the dungeon, if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. -Antorus Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 940 loot or higher, up to 985. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Antoran Charhound Mount from Felhounds of Sargeras -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Argus the Unmaker you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Antorus heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2.5 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 2 million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 400k. -full Antorus heroic is 1 million and 500k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k-100k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt0 12 Dec
05 Dec [A]<Antediluvian Conclave> Recruiting for Antorus <Antediluvian Conclave> Realm: EU - Trollbane - Merged with Chromaggus, Shattered Halls, Boulderfist, Daggerspine, Talnivarr, Ahn'Qiraj, Balnazzar, Laughing Skull and Sunstrider 9/9 Heroic Tomb 9/9 Normal Tomb And currently looking for people to fortify the core for Antorus Raid and Battle for Azeroth ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Current Recruitment Needs Range and Melee DPS(High) Tank (Medium) (Other players of all classes/specs are always welcome to apply) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 20:45pm - 23:00pm CET Loot: Loot Point System, awarded per raid! About the Guild: <Antediluvian Concalve> is a Alliance Raiding Guild on EU-Trollbane. Founded Mid Burning Crusade by a group of Friends that wanted to raid and meet other people whit the same ideas. We are one of the oldest rainding Guilds on Trollbane, maintaining the core raiding group along the time since the start of the Lich King, and reaching always End Game since then. We are fairly mature individuals who understand real life must be balanced with World of Warcraft. We are laid back and like to have a good time, but get serious for fights when we need to. Feel Free to Talk to: If you need any adictional info! Frostblood - Trollbane / TheRiddler#2183Frostblood1 05 Dec
03 Dec The official Måizon appreciation thread! Hello. It's been a while since the realms all merged together but I think some of you still haven't seen the light of Maizon. I struggle to put my true feelings for him into words so I wrote another poem instead, enjoy Maizon fights for justice and peace, Although the horde evil will never cease. Maizon will fight to the end. The innocent he will defend. Anywhere he goes, Wrench PvE hero's fear That the Dork Knight is drawing near. Swiftly he runs through the night. He never backs out of a fight. Although he knows evil is there, He shall fight to keep the innocent in his care. Evil will never succeed, As long as Maizon keeps his creed! Maizon is an Alliance Crusader. He will never lose to a horde invader. Maizon is the Dork Knight. He will always do what is right! Please share your memories and other encounters with maizon in this threadBalrogboogie20 03 Dec
02 Dec [H] Codex - mature and casual guild recruiting. <Codex> is a guild in Ahn'Qiraj looking for players to join our roster and help us start raiding again. WE are an international guild using English as a common language. We have flat hierarchy meaning that everyone can say their opinion and things are discussed openly. We welcome suggestions, feedback and constructive critics so we all can improve the guild. YOU know your class and want to contribute and play with others in guild. You are mature and willing to help others in your guild. You are active and sort of addicted to game ;). You are motivated and want to progress and you like being in Discord cause you understand the benefits of voice chat. Join us for fun and progress, we are waiting for you to application today! Our discord is https://discord.gg/RbvRbj2. Please contact us in game: Karite-Talnivarr (guild master) Förgiftad-Talnivarr (officer) Grensho-Sunstrider (officer) / btag pMEX#2883 Itzy-Sunstrider (officer)Grensho0 02 Dec