Shattered Halls / Sunstrider et al.

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
14 Mar 2014 Which realms are you connected to? Hey all, this is a forum for those of you on the following realms: Shattered Halls Balnazzar Ahn'Qiraj Trollbane Talnivarr Chromaggus Boulderfist Daggerspine Laughing Skull Sunstrider Connected Realms are a set of standard realms that have been permanently and seamless “linked.” These linked realms will behave as if they were one cohesive realm, meaning you’ll be able to join the same guilds, access a single Auction House, run the same Raids and Dungeons, and join other adventurers to complete quests. For more information on Connected Realms, please read the preview blog post here.Takralus0 14 Mar 2014
5d Old vanilla/tbc guys still playing from balnazzar? Hey! I'm trying to create a discord community based on people who were playing on balnazzar in the old days (veiled, flawless/confused, harlequins, nightmare on elf street, rigor mortis, ahma, shades of fury, equilibrium, midgard, phoenix flame, paparazzi, nordlys, faithe, kharma and many others that I can't remember.) Both horde and alliance are welcome since I know most people have probably been changing around races and changing realms. My main objective was trying to make a safe place for people that knew each other a long time ago so we would be surrounded by people that are not complete strangers to each other and have an easier start to doing whatever pve/pvp/rp content the game has to offer and well.. just to socialize normally. :DDurek4 5d
6d [H] <VIIKATE> @ Sunstrider (8/8HC-2/8M) Rekryää [H] <VIIKATE> @ Sunstrider (8/8HC - 2/8 M) rekryää raidaamisesta kiinnostuneita pelaajia täydentämään Mythic-rosteria! Gearilla ei niin väliä koska voidaan helposti gearata halukas pelaaja hyvinkin äkkiä geareille! Ainoa vaatimus olisi että joko kuulut jo valmiiksi Sunstriderin Battlegruuppiin tai olet valmis migraamaan charrusi realmille. Aivot ja rento asenne olisi myös plussaa ;-) melee/ranged dps pääasiassa hakusessa, mutta myös muilla rooleilla voi kiltaan anoa! Myös sosiaalit tervetulleita tottakai! Yhteydenotot pelissä jollekkin onlinessä olevalle kiltalaiselle!Piippurhashi0 6d
11 Nov [H] <Codex> Casual Raiding Guild LFM for progress! Who are we <Codex> is a casual raiding guild on the EU Ahn'Qiraj server that consists of a good group of people who like to have fun while playing wow. We always look to help each other out be it during a raid or completing weekly mythic or M+ dungeons, which has led to a very positive atmosphere for our members in the guild. Despite being a guild with a casual approach to raiding (2 days a week), we still expect our members to bring their A game as we feel that the content can easily be cleared raiding 2 days a week and that members just need to come to raids prepared in terms of reading up on tactics for boss fights and bringing the relevant flasks/potions/food buffs etc that are appropriate for their class. Codex will more often than not provide a feast and cauldron, though each member should be prepared as this isn’t always available. What we try to make us different from other guilds is to make sure everyone feels home and doesn't feel pressure to raid and play a certain role. We want people to play the game because they enjoy it. We will work with what we have, we just want to create a nice atmosphere during raiding. However, if you sign up for the calendar event we expect you to be there! :) Current Raid Progress Uldir heroic - 8/8 Uldir mythic - 1/8 Raid Schedule Wednesday – 8-11PM Server Time Sunday – 8-11PM Server Time We use Discord to communicate during raids and such expect all our members to have this installed and have a working mic. We also expect DBM to be installed for raiding. Classes we need Tanks – Closed Healers – Open Melee DPS - Open Range DPS – Open As always, any exceptional player will be considered so please contact one of the officers if you would like more information. So when a certain role is closed you can always approach us! If you are interested if finding out more information about the guild or have any further questions, please contact one of the officers below to have a chat or you can contact our discord https://discord.gg/ak5kkYf: Karite – Btag: SkyScore#2627 Itzy – Btag: Itzy#2995 Oväntad - Btag: Förgiftad#2579 Billi - Btag: Narayan#21296Naràrayn7 11 Nov
04 Nov (H) <Gamerology> Daggerspine Hello from the leading team of Gamerology, we are a new guild looking for people who would like to progress in BFA, be it raiding, Mythic + or PVP content. The guild is made up of a few veteran players, and we are looking for new members to join us on our journey. Do not worry if your item lvl isn't high, or you haven't done a mythic + or even raided we are here to help you. if you would like to know more contact us here or check out the leading team in game for an invite. Your's GamerologyAntisocial0 04 Nov
31 Oct [A] 376 dh LF guid Hi everyone, I am tired of pugs disbanding after 1 boss and then searching for another etc... I want to find a raiding guild that's farming heroic and starting progress on mythic. On any of the connected realms, if it doesn't work I could transfer. My current progress is 8/8 N 5/8 H 1/8 M , with tons of wipes on Zul/Mythrax H. Any raid times work for me, the only day I'm unavailable is Thursday. CheersTirbushona0 31 Oct
30 Oct [H] old veteran looking for a guild Hi, I'm an older dedicated healer looking for people to heal and generally have a good time with. I used to be pretty hardcore during the Vanilla & TBC era, and since then I tend to come back for a few months every expansion. These days I'm pretty casual, chill and patient. I like helping others but since I don't know anybody online anymore, I would love to make new friends. For those few Sunstrider veterans, I used to be a moderator on sunstrider.net as the Troll Priest Esa. I've been in various guilds such as Cracked Sash Inc, Fatality, Grim Guzzlers, The League, Aphorism and Paradigm Shift.Esacakes2 30 Oct
30 Oct <Haters> looking for members! <Haters 2.0> located on Sunstrider-EU We are currently looking for more people to join us clearing Uldir Mythic. About us We are a bunch of friends that have been playing World of Warcraft on and off for a long time, and some people have been raiding on a high level. We have now reach a point where we want to rebuild Haters – and start getting some real progression. And that’s why we are looking for you! We have roots on Magtheridon-EU were we accomplished: Server First: Heroic: Garrosh Hellscream 10man Server First: Heroic: Garrosh Hellscream 25man Progression so far in Uldir: 8/8 HC 0/8 M (Some have pugged 1/8M) Raid info 2 raid days per week. Wednesday – 20:00-23:00 server time. Sunday – 20:00-23:00 server time. Theese are not closed. Invites will start around 19:45 – and you will need to be ready inside raid ready for clearing 20:00. What we need from you? Commitment: As much as we can ask, commitment for us means that you want to have progression, and can attend at raid days. Criticism: You should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it's directed at you Communication: Discord is where we communicate, so you need to have installed and ready – MIC is a must! Does this sound like a guild for you? Contact us in game or on our webpage! GM: Drolle#2355Demolicious0 30 Oct
24 Oct Mature Blue Dragon Sinew Checking interest for this item. Character on Daggerspine. Might have other items, would need to check if there's anything specific you're looking for.Thrashu0 24 Oct
23 Oct [H] <Prozac Hunters> Recruiting Good day We´re recruiting for the raid Uldir M. (1/8 M 8/8 HC) Raiding time Thursdays & Sun 8-11 pm. We are atm looking for people with itemlv 340 (Tanks, Hunter, Rogue, Monk). We are using Discord. U can contact the guild online (Lishana, Throktar, Me) or contact me on the battle tag. We raid to have fun (founded 2005) Have a nice day Dabaan#2444 https://bit.ly/2S3OT9w (raider.io) https://bit.ly/2yTxurp (wow progress)Dabaan4 23 Oct
20 Oct Any Old talnivarr players still about ? as header just wondering if any of the Old Talnivarr players are still about seems we cant use the old forums as they are now read only :( Hammy (Warrior) some ex guilds ( The blood Souls , Do , illusion , Vanguard )Hammý107 20 Oct
20 Oct [H] <Adapt> Selling M+10 / [Ahead of the Curve: G'huun] <Adapt> has started selling Mythic plus boosts on Sunstrider and connected realms! Our friendly and experienced raiders can help you increase your weekly cache ilvl to 380/385 without breaking the bank! We also sell [Ahead of the Curve: G'huun] on Fridays at around 21:00 server time! Expectations Nothing at all but the gold, you and your time. You are not required to contribute to the run but more than welcome to. If you do not have a key we may be able to provide one, just ask! Cost Pricing is to be discussed with us directly due to the competitive nature of key lvl and weekly affixes. We accept almost all realms gold but the price for cross realms is usualy a bit higher. Contact Info We have an excellent track record of delivering on-time and without wiping for hours on end. Please contact Raidleader, Livs, Nyanpasu or Braunijs ingame. Raidleader Btag: Alex#214557 Thanks! Members of <Adapt> ARCHIVE & REVIEWS Mythic Guldan Mount by <Adapt> https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618092677 Mythic Archimonde Mount by <Adapt> http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16742884889 Mythic Blackhand Mount by <Adapt> http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17288712130Raidleader0 20 Oct
18 Oct [H] Enigma (Uldir hc 8/8 m 2/8) lf raiders! <Enigma> is a raiding guild, which embraced heroic and mythic experienced raiders who are willing to play in friendly and cool atmosphere. Our goal is further mythic progression and we are in search of more people who are interested in it. While we are not a hardcore guild, we would still like to have people with serious attitude towards raiding and a decent performance is expected. However, if mythic raiding is not your goal and you just want to be a part of our community or perhaps to do some chill m+ runs - feel free to contact us. Currently, we are looking for following classes to fill in on the team for further progression: Druid (Balance, Restoration) Shaman (Elemental, Restoration) Warlock Mage Other classes will be considered as well. Raid days are Wednesday (a non mandatory day for alts/heroic), Sunday and Monday 21:00 to 24:00. Our wowprogress page: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/balnazzar/Enigma For more info contact in-game : Svenja#1624 - Sulis buraking#2674 - Benafflock Morro#21352 - Morro Harabel#2155 - Lahuta Ragequit-Sunstrider Wennie-BalnazzarMorro1 18 Oct
16 Oct <Redemption>-Late-night Raiding Guild We are a late night raiding guild on the server Sunstrider. We have cleared normal and are currently 8/8 Heroic, we are looking to recruit mainly DPS, but all roles and classes are welcome to apply. We send out invites at 23:15 with our raids beginning at 23:30 and going on until 01:30 server time. We raid on Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, and Monday. We aim to have a relaxed yet serious raiding environment and to progress through all of the content in the current tier, and tiers to come. We regularly participate in guild groups of Mythic plus and help each other out gearing etc. If you are interested in a trial, or even to join as a social add one or all of the players below on bnet, they will add you back and respond as soon as they are able. You can also join the guild discord and post in the recruitment section or message an officer or the GM. Twiv#11847 - Me Gillbert#2948 - Guild MasterTwiv0 16 Oct
13 Oct [H] <Faxe> looking for competent raiders <Faxe> 2/8M is currently looking to expand our raiding team, we are currently in mythic progression. When do we raid? Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 CEST Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 CEST What are we recruiting currently? Off-tank Healers Melee DPS Other roles are also welcome to apply. Application link: http://bit.ly/FaxeGuild Contacts fire#2610 arekezu#2167Firê0 13 Oct
11 Oct Calling <The Circle> on Shattered Halls My guild would like to change name to <The Circle>, however an inactive guild with 13 members has taken it. I need a way to make it go away so we can change our name. Alternatively I need a way to come in contact with the GM. His character is called Monkey and it's on Shattered Halls.Dotsfordays0 11 Oct
10 Oct [H] Tombstone recruitment Tombstone 2.0 - We are rebuilding Update: Mythrax and G’huun Heroic down after 3 and 11 wipes respectively. Mythic Taloc dead in a pug. Real Mythic progress will have to wait until we can gather at least 11 guild members, which should be soon™. Stay tuned! Want to be a part of building a great guild then continue reading! Tombstone is a guild with a long history dating back to WotLK. It is formed by a core of ex-hardcore raiders who have played together for the last 9 years. Now we are looking to rebuild the roster to raid Mythic mode in a reasonably short time. In the meantime we will be doing weekly Heroic clears. Guild goals 1) Proper players Recruitment of the right candidates with the right attitude, communication skills and progression oriented mindset. 2) Quality over quantity Progression on the cutting edge within a time efficient two-day raiding schedule, since we are all mature players with other responsibilities outside the game. Raid schedule Wednesday: 19.30 – 23.00 Sunday: 19.30 – 23.00 Please do not apply if you can't make 90% of our raids. Interested? We will be conducting interviews with interested candidates via Discord: Contact Ilrathan#4389, Kuzy#9288 (Discord IDs) or apply via our website ( https://tombstone.enjin.com/ ) by submitting an application. We look forward to hearing from you.Lootarkungen1 10 Oct
06 Oct [A] 359iLvl Hunter BM LFG Battletag: Toph#21445 Discord: Toph#1993 IGN: Tokkul UK (United Kingdom) Time: GMT Hi all! My current guild is made up of IRL friends, who are slowly losing interest in WoW, not being able to push M+ or Raids with them has me in a stagnant position of not being able to upgrade! Im currently sat at 359 iLvl, I want to push Mythics and Raids, as well as gain knowledge from more experienced players (Iv'e only been playing for 1 year) Im looking for a social, friendly and accepting guild that will always be up for a random run on any dungeon.Tokkul0 06 Oct
06 Oct Prophet guild Hey Everyone, Were a new Guild looking for members. We have about 30 active members already doing mythic + and starting raiding soon. Hunterbt-laughingskullHunterbt0 06 Oct
05 Oct "FeW" Alliance PvP Guild Looking for more. Good day people, "FeW" is an Alliance PvP guild which is currently looking for more people for our RBGs teams, We are in a need of Disc priests,Mistweaver monks and some warlocks,warriors and mages.We usually do RBGs twice a week and we determine the days according to the availability of our people But we accept any class/spec as we replace the spots in our team regularly. We rarely raid - sometimes never- but, we do M+ keys on regular bases specially on Saturday and Sunday. We share keys with guild mates,we offer normal mythic boost some times to newly dinged chars and we help each other with anything specially if it is about killing some Hordies. If you are interested PM Grimwalker,Ibiza,Boschjager,Stonebeard,Fyapowa or anything memeber in game,it is easy type "/who g-few" and u will see all who are online and ask for an inv. We are friendly ,helpful and fun but be aware of Grim's tantrums!! :DStonebeard0 05 Oct
04 Oct (H) New Guild recruitment for effective players! Hello ladies and gents, Are you tired of Mythic Raid progressions, time and materials invested only to get four items with 15 item levels more? Are you tired of playing only one class for two days a week and wait until the next ID reset to have fun? If you answered both questions with yes, please continue reading. :) First things first, I have all 12 classes on max level and I love playing my alts. I am playing WoW since Vanilla and have been Raid leading in the past on a Heroic level. I managed to provide a lot of players with "The Chosen" achievement in Legion and I acquired all 36 Artifact challenge appearances, before the introduction of the maximum Concordance level. This small introduction is not to boast or anything, but to explain that I have a lot of experience and I am not a bad player. For me personally, the Legion spell reduction has massively decreased the fun to play only one class. The lack of variety compared to back in Wotlk, Cata etc. has removed a lot of fun and variety for me, which makes me a bit frustrating. I suspect the merger with Activision made this game very low complexity, in order to keep stakeholders happy by high subscription numbers. Anyhow; for me, doing the same content with the same character and progressing Mythic wipe by wipe for 15 item level higher loot is very boring and quite frustrating, due to lack of appropriate rewards. The Mythic mechanic is so much less forgiving and the 20 player limitation makes things really unpredictable (disconnect, lag etc.). Almost any mistake is automatically a wipe, which does not give me a feeling of progressing but rather relying on good "rng" to be successful. If I want to gamble, I play poker. On top of that, with the Warforged/Titanforged system I would rather do 2-3 HC clear runs and equip my alt characters with nice gear and learn the encounter from a different perspective (Tank, Healer etc.), than progressing % by % in Mythic content. If anybody else agrees with me and is interested in establishing a guild, with 2 raiding days per week, where we rush through HC content in 90-180 minutes? I have absolutely no interest in Mythic, as the effort is exponentially higher than clearing HC in a timely manner for a much lesser reward. We can discuss the possibility of organizing split runs and gathering a core member base with the required classes for flex raiding. Possible combinations: Tanks/Healers/Dps/Total 2/6/22 30 - most loot due to Heroic flex system 2/5/18 25 2/4/14 20 2/3/10 15 2/2/6 10 If anybody else is interested in this concept of Heroic split alt character raiding on a two-day basis, please give me a shout so we can have some fun with our main and alt characters. Cheers, Boellor BattleTag: Baljko#2359Boellor2 04 Oct
03 Oct [H] <Redemption> Late night raiding guild recruiting Current progress: 6/8 Heroic We are a late night raiding guild that started towards the end of Legion. We cleared a few mythic bosses in Antorus and plan to continue mythic raiding in Uldir in the next couple of weeks. We have a strong core of players, but are in need of more DPS. Tanks and Healers are mostly covered, but anyone who plays dual spec is more than welcome. Right now we will take most people as trial, with the chance to secure a core raiding spot before we start mythic progression. It is a great time to join while mythic raiding spots are still undecided. So if you’re looking to raid late night please give us a shout. Raids (Server time): invites start at 23:15 Wednesday: 23:30 – 01:30 Thursday: 23:30 – 01:30 Sunday: 23:30 – 01:30 Monday (optional) 23:30 – 01:30 Guild contacts Gíllbert-Sunstrider Desiré-Sunstrider Hellmet-Shattered Halls Códex-Ahn'Qiraj Blindcloud-DaggerspineBlindcloud1 03 Oct
30 Sep Old players - 2007 - Urth Any Sunstrider guys back from 2007 still playing? I played a Warrior called Urth (sadly the name has been taken, hence Footrot, along with being moved realm) I was in a guild called Nazgrels Henchman and a keen arena player! I remember a few names such as Johner, Shadowwoe, Moonjuice, Nemoriel, Bakhran, Halaberiel, a whole host of others to be honest. Although I don't really expect any to be about, considering it was 10 years or so ago! It'd be nice if any old guys are still about like, game seems somewhat different solo trying to make waves with no friends Footrot13 30 Sep
26 Sep <Exception> Selling Heroic Uldir runs ! Hey everyone ! Exception are now selling heroic Uldir Boosts, Are you looking for a run? What You Will Receive: Exclusive Achievement - Ahead of the Curve: G'huun 3 additional achievements minimum for killing other bosses Item Level 370+ Loot Tons of Azerite to empower your Heart of Azeroth necklace. With many happy customers in Legion buying mythic Argus mounts we look to continue Boosting throughout Battle for Azeroth. For prices Contact : Yóni#2742Yu0 26 Sep
25 Sep [A]<thx> 2 days Mythic guild on Ravencrest. **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** <THX> was founded back in 2012 by a tight group of friends who raided together starting from T12 and achieving respectful rankings in the process, most notably World 80th Elegon HC on Ravencrest. We've decided to reform on Ravencrest after a few of us raided together on Defias Brotherhood in Animosity for the last few years, bringing over half of Animosity with us. We're a semi-hardcore guild raiding 2 times a week, but we're still aiming to maintain a good realm rank. Summary of recent history (As Animosity): Warlords of Draenor: T17 - Imperator Mar'gok - World 1103 / EU 599 T17 - Blackhand - World 594 / EU 300 T18 - Archimonde - World 750 / EU 414 Legion: T19 - Xavius - World 553 / EU 350 T19 - Helya - World 1037 / EU 685 T19 - Spellblade Aluriel (Latest NH kill) - World 754 / EU 453 T21 – Antorus HC cleared within first week ended up with 5/11M As a guild, our aim is simple: to clear Mythic content while it is still relevant, whilst raiding in a ‘fun’ and positive environment. While we are raiding just 2 days a week, we expect almost 100% of attendance on all main raids. Recruitment We will always consider somebody regardless of their class and/or spec! In order to give you a higher chance of approval, you should meet the following requirements: - have relevant raiding experience - able to maintain 100% attendance - competent in the class/role you play - have a working microphone alongside Discord **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** When do you raid? Monday & Wednesday We raid from 20:00 until 23:00 Server time Who can I contact? Bnet - Michael#23334, Kidneyxt#2328, Shaun#2102 Discord - Dathran#2016, Teelor#4882, Milkshake#7986Piens2 25 Sep
23 Sep Tank LF weekend raiding guild Hello there, I am looking for a raiding guild that raids in During weekends(Saturday+Sunday). mainly because I created my account when I was outside the U.S but I moved here cause of college. Obviously I'm not in this server but I am looking around all the servers and will transfer the moment I am contacted by a guild that needs me. You can contact me in game or in discord or reply to this post ^_^. Battle.net: boogieface#2948 Discord: Boogieface101#1069 In game: Brutality - RunetotemBrutality2 23 Sep
23 Sep WTS 385 Leather Gloves Looking to sell BoE gloves ilvl 385 leather, stats are as follows; +247 Agility +417 Stamina +115 Crit +68 Vers IndestructableEksdee0 23 Sep
22 Sep (H)<Logs Over Mechanics> looking for players <Logs Over Mechanics> Shattered Halls (connected realms Balnazzar / Ahn'Qiraj / Trollbane / Talnivarr / Chromaggus / Boulderfist / Daggerspine / Laughing Skull / Sunstrider) We are casual raiders. Right now our progress in Uldir is 7/8 HC. We're aiming to raid mythic Uldir in the future but we're missing a few active members for that. When we raid? (Server time): Wednesday 19:00 - 22:00 CEST Thursday 19:00 - 22:00 CEST Sunday 19:00 - 22:00 CEST Who we need? One or two healers. One tank (we can change one tank to dps). Preferably ranged DPS but melee will do. To be honest we just need people. We can just change specs if needed. Contacts Donka#2892 on bnet Donka#0458 on discordCakecutter0 22 Sep
21 Sep Old trollbane players Hey, seen a few of these threads over the years but not one recently. Are there any old trollbane players still around? Thinking about people from Rigor Mortis which i played in alot. I also remember the old guild, one from back in the day. Did also alot of pvp with great players. Any of you guys still around? I am specifically interested in finding out if there are any Rigor Mortis members or Simplicity members still playing. I also remember many other great guilds such as denial, ONIX, and of course thundercats and die on the horde side, who we used to have tough premade pvp battles with in AB and WSG. Good times.Vap6 21 Sep
09 Sep Brand new guild!! come help make something amazing!! On Balnazzar and connect realms we have a brand new spanking guild "Solar Diamond Guardians" and we are looking for everyone! Tons of achievements to do! When enough high level players are in we will create roles and start to make things happen! Want a change? new role? new allied race? come and see us! still too appoint co leader and officers! Will have discord set up soon ready for giggles and all that!! Dont be shy come help start something great! Add me if you want to join! jamesbrett#2111Vodroma0 09 Sep
07 Sep <Redemption> Late night mythic raiding guild. <Redemption> is a late night raiding guild who is located in EU Chromaggus. We started in Legion in Patch 7.3.0 Argus. We started with 2 member's and quickly grew towards a full raiding group and cleared normal and heroic. After that we started to do mythic in a hard time. We managed to go 3/11. Close to 4/11 but that's where we had a hard time to recruit people this late in the expansion. This expansion we want to focus on our progress and get as far and fast as possible. Once the raid open's up we want to start raiding right away! We will raid at 23:30 server time till 01:30, on Thursday, Sunday, Monday! Raid day's might change if people want it! But till than the day's are like this !. You could contact me on discord on ahikhe#3750 battle.net: ahikhe#2939 Hope to hear from you. And for more question's dont be scared to send me a message!Snackito1 07 Sep
03 Sep Balnazzar In TBC (Serious Business) I am an old veteran player, who just returned for fun. You might have known me under the name, "Kranz" in the legendary times of The Burning Crusade Expansion. I was playing Paladin in a danish guild: "Serious Business". I stopped around the WOTLK release. Does Someone know, when the guild died? I admit Things aren't really what it used to be. People are strange and boring today, wow, my apologies, but where has all the magic gone? I think people almost are robotic in their presence today. Cities are so quiet. haha reminds me of all the bot farmers in behavior back in the day. Well that's alright, I guess, this is another time & place in wow after all. Time changes things. I will Embrace it. good vibes to you /flexKrans2 03 Sep
01 Sep [H] DH Looking for Hardcore/Semihardcore Guild Hi guys, looking for a guild :P Made late comeback to wow, my previous guild from Legion got disbanded, so looking for a new one. Got ahead of the curve in Legion, then real life things kicked in, had to stop playing. Basically looking for guild for raiding, M+runs and some friendly chat. I was both tanking and DPSing in Legion raids and dungeons, so any role would suit me. Discord/Teamspeak/Twitch/Whatever :PSutasu0 01 Sep
01 Sep Doublepost :< Hi guys, looking for a guild :P Made late comeback to wow, my previous guild from Legion got disbanded, so looking for a new one. Got ahead of the curve in Legion, then real life things kicked in, had to stop playing. Basically looking for guild for raiding, M+runs and some friendly chat. I was both tanking and DPSing in Legion raids and dungeons, so any role would suit me. Discord/Teamspeak/Twitch/Whatever :PSutasu0 01 Sep
27 Aug Looking for Guild (A) Hiya, Names Dregun i'm looking for a decent guild with mature people That still like to have banter and fun. I have three kids, so time is a bit random and I like to try make the most of it on wow. Most weekends in the evening i'm on quite consistently ....so that would be my time for raid/pvp or just messing around. I'm not looking for hardcore in any area, just more of come on have fun an try !@#$. i don't take stuff to serous but i do know when to shut up and focus. i play my paladin, an shaman....but focusing on my pala atm.Dregun0 27 Aug
27 Aug LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: Sinkronyzer#1775Justsink0 27 Aug
20 Aug LF Guild for PVP Hi. I search pvp guild for arena/rbg action. Very eager to join for guild and be part of it :) My experience is around RBG Pugs and got to 1800 rating. Been playing before PVE but now with BFA Expansion Im very interested stay more in PVP side. For the Alliance!William0 20 Aug
27 Jul LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: sinko#8304Justsink0 27 Jul
26 Jul WTS TCG MOUNTS! Battle Bear, Poseidus, BMAH server I'm only selling Rhino, x-51 xtreme, big battle bear and ghastly TCG mounts atm, accepting golds on all eu realms, russians also! Prices vary from realm to realm All the sales below are mostly from WoD, and prices has sky rocket ever since, I'm selling only to collectors! https://www.twitch.tv/magicuz https://www.facebook.com/MagicuzGoldGuide https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzekTw17OGqOdwO9mFzBwFA 10x Wooly White Rhino 1. Sold 780.000g@AH 2. Sold 900.000g Acintosh-ShatteredHalls 3. Sold 900.000g Aethrin-ShatteredHand[/i] 4. Sold 999.999g Nillerpiller-Silvermoon 5. Sold 995.000g@AH 6. Sold 940.000g Duckling-Stormreaver 7. Sold 999.999g Deathtrick-Outland 8. Sold 1.500.000g ßadpriest-Achimonde 9. Sold 1.420.000g Holyfeck-Outland 10. FOR SALE 6x Big Battle Bear 1. Sold 975.000g@AH 2. Sold 999.999g Nillerpiller-Silvermoon 3. Sold 900.000g@AH 4. Sold 999.999g@AH 5. Sold 2.500.000g@AH Thrall 6. FOR SALE 4x Blazing Hippogryph 1. Sold 999.999g@AH 2. Sold 999.999g Amantino-Ravencrest 3. Sold 1.500.000g Howelt-Frostmane 4. FOR SALE 3x White Riding Camel 1. Sold 999.999g@AH 2. Sold 1.300.000g Dwarfstar-Frostmane 3. FOR SALE 4x Mottled Drake 1. Sold 950.000g@AH 2. Sold 1.700.000g Niixten-Ahn'Qiraj 3. Sold 2.800.000g Syraía-Eredar 4. FOR SALE 3x Amani Dragonhawk 1. Sold 996.000g@AH 2. Sold 1.200.000g Cancel-TarrenMill 3. FOR SALE 2x Corrupted Hippogryph 1. Sold 995.000g@AH 2. Sold 1.700.000g Ahaaferos-BurningBlade 3. FOR SALE 4x Feldrake 1. Sold 999.999g Dargor-ShatteredHalls 2. Sold Secret price Jin-Blackrock 3. Sold 6.000.000@AH Blackmoore 4. FOR SALE 4x Ghastly Charger's Skull 1. Sold 995.000g@AH 2. Sold 995.000g Thereisnosam-Talnivarr 3. Sold 999.999g Jin-Blackrock 4. FOR SALE 9x X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME 1. Sold 750.000g@AH 2. Sold 999.999g Velek-Frostmane 3. Sold 999.999g Asyn-Frostmane 4. Sold 999-999g Sacredi-Darksorrow 5. Sold 950.000g Loozy-Sylvanas 6. Sold 999.999g Nillerpiller-Silvermoon 7. Sold 950.000g Palaios-al'akir 8. Sold 1.500.000g Hosan-Frostmane 9. FOR SALE 2x X-51 Nether-Rocket 1. Sold 5.500.000g Rakis-Hyjal 2. FOR SALE 5x Magic Rooster Egg 1. Sold 2.500.000g Lârona-TwistingNether 2. Sold 2.200.000g Lylleri-Darksorrow 3. Sold 4.000.000g Loóz-Sylvanas 4. Sold 4.000.000g Drickerßärs-ShatteredHand 5. Sold 5.500.000g Epyc-Sunstrider 6.Sold Out 1x Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger 1. Sold Secret Price Cicils-Sylvannas 2. FOR SALE 2x Reins of the Spectral Tiger 1. Sold Secret Price Rimandiel-Silvermoon 2. Sold 5.000.000g Yuzz-Dreanor 3 FOR SALE 10x Reins of Poseidus 1. Sold 350.000g Rustynail-Daggerspine 2. Sold 500.000g Avarseth-Frostmane 3. Sold 500.000g Kryô-Blackrock 4. Sold 550.000g Grauno-Balnazzar 5. Sold 699.000g@AH 6. Sold 800.000g Russelant-Stormrage 7. Sold 700.000g Niixten-Ahn'Qiraj 8. Sold 999.999g Moschtix-Forschrliga 9. Sold 800.000g Wälle-Hyjal 10. FOR SALE 1x Swift Shorestrider 1. FOR SALE All the sales above are mostly from WoD, and prices has sky rocket ever since, I'm selling only to collectors! https://www.twitch.tv/magicuz https://www.facebook.com/MagicuzGoldGuide https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzekTw17OGqOdwO9mFzBwFAMagicuz94 26 Jul
07 Jul <Echoes> of Laughing Skull boosting Antorus/M+ WE WILL ONLY EVER ACCEPT INGAME GOLD FOR BOOSTS. ANYTHING ELSE IS AGAINST THE TOS AND WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Don't bother asking. So, it's that time of the expansion again - things are on farm, the guildbank's going dry, you know the deal. Currently on offer: - Mythic Antorus (11/11M) - All base loot (960) and any WF/TF raiders don't need for your class - PM for prices. - Specific Mythic Antorus Bosses - PM for prices - Gul'dan with Mount - 1M - The Chosen (ToV) - 1M - M+ 15 - 150k For inquiries, add either; Draco (BNET): Draco#2719 or (Discord): Draco#4913 Valgo (BNET): Valgo#21364 or (Discord): Valgo#8406 If you can't get in contact with us either; - Visit https://goo.gl/wJYmbrJ and fill out the form if you can't get in contact with us - it'll send your details to our boosting spreadsheet, and we'll contact you as soon as we can. - Join our discord @ https://discord.gg/AB5jYK and leave a message in #enquiries and we'll message you as soon as we see iDracodraco20 07 Jul
06 Jul <Oblivion> 11/11M Boost Community Hello and Welcome to Oblivion's Boost Community, formed by top 11/11M Raiding Teams. We Provide our Boosting Services on Eu Horde Only. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What do we provide: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Any Day Time: 16:30 - 00:30 Server Time (Runs every 30minutes) Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title. Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day Time: Custom Time (What Suits You) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00/23:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. You will Roll on Rings/Necks/Cloaks. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Everyday Time: 15:00/18:00/20:30/22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Antorus Heroic PL Special : Day: Custom Day (up to you!) Time: Custom Time (up to you!) Extra Info: We assign 3 unsaved players of the same class to trade all items to you. Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 17:00/20:00/22:30/00:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Glory of Argus Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Glory of Legion Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please join the discord and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it as well! Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQNctme0 06 Jul
06 Jul NoM 11/11M Boosting Service NoM 11/11M is now opening up the boosting service once more! We have been boosting since Mop, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months and also boosting throughout WOD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through The Emerald Nightmare. You can have a look at the comments and feedback we receieved here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11181138612#1 and here :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17289172227?page=1 Now, we are offering the below runs, with your choice of the loots. Nighthold Mythic : Elisande and/or Guldan with mount and/or without mount. Antorus Heroic: Full run PL or ML We accept gold in any realm. Please get in touch with the below people for more info. Linblad#2519 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Laiyaaa#2606Aliné1 06 Jul
27 Jun World Server Down, since 5' ago. On SunstriderHordsax2 27 Jun
26 Jun Plz ignore, wrong forum location *Wrong forum location , plz ignore*Tisiphone0 26 Jun
19 Jun The Brewery (H) Recruiting Alcoholics 2/11 M Hello there drinkers and casual brew addicts. Our guild is looking for friendly players who would like to have fun while raiding and enjoying some brews. We are in desperate need in healers, because our livers are toasted.... due to much drinking while raiding. Raiding days are : Wednesday - Sunday ST 20:00 - HC raid Alt/Scrub raiding for people to get their gear Thursday 20:00 NM - Raid Mythic raid 2/11 - going up. You can find us on wowprogress for the real deal. If you feel like a scrub that has a pajama instead of a real ilvl gear, just let us know we can help you with the gear on some mythic + key. Drinks are on the house! For Bartenders : Kathy - Casty#2224 Liunaria - Willsblade#2966 Fou - Fou#2613Liunaria2 19 Jun
18 May Sunstrider Guilds Is there any guild at Sunstrider with fancy name that would fit Blood Elf? I was trying to find something but looks like other realms are more populated and scrolling thro this without filter is a pain.Jesi0 18 May
17 May Happy ramadan everyone! Ramadan mubarak to everyone as every year i want to wish everyone here, Muslims and non Muslims, season’s greeting, blessed time, and happyness. Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar. It is a time of fasting for the Islamic people. Each day during this month, Muslims all over the world abstain from eating, drinking, smoking, as well as participating in anything that is ill-natured or excessive; from dawn until the sun sets.Hatun0 17 May
04 May Titanic Volume Two PvP Guild is recruiting! Titanic Volume Two PvP Guild recruiting people that are looking for serious Rbg`s. We do Rbg`s mostly in the weekends and some mid week. Bring atleast 1750 any bracket. Alot of high rated people in the guild. Add Supersmash#2890 for a chat If interested.Dotnload0 04 May
01 May Looking for Dutch players or Guild Laughing Skull Hello Nevermind the guild this char is in momentarilly, that is only a way to store bags for alts. As the topic suggests, I'm looking for Dutch players or a Dutch-English oriënted Guild on the server Laughing Skull. About myself: I'm a 24 year old Dutch inhabitant. I've played WoW in the time of vanilla up and till The burning crusade. At the time of WOTLK i've taken a huge gap thanks to other games, school and SWTOR. Sinds around 1,5 years i've returned to WoW with 2 friends of mine. Unfortunately they took a break and are awaiting BfA. That's why i'm now looking for an active social guild who can accept after working hours activity. Preferably a Dutch guild, or Dutch-English Oriënted. I've got an own Discord server that could be made available as guild server in case there are some of you that want to make a new guild with me. Hoping to hear from you people Sincerely, Nightblade Battletag: NightBlade#22387Shadonium0 01 May