Burning Blade / Drak’thul

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
4d WTS Heroic Argus the Unmaker, 11/11 HC Antorus and +15. we are a team of elite players raiding in world top 50 guilds, we have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 960 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get in your weekly chest in your class order hall and a good chance on 940 or higher from the chest at the end of the dungeon, if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. -Antorus Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 940 loot or higher, up to 985. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Antoran Charhound Mount from Felhounds of Sargeras -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Argus the Unmaker you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Antorus heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2.5 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 2 million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 400k. -full Antorus heroic is 1 million and 500k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k-100k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt0 4d
07 Dec Looking for guild 950/954 prot paladin looking for guild for hc/mythic Antorus. Got exp from TBC and whole legion. I dont play any off spec and have few alt on Draenor.Poplolop0 07 Dec
06 Dec <Seekers of Eternity> is recruiting players for PvP Hello guys, <Seekers of Eternity> is a CZ/SK guild primarily focused on PvE content, however some of us are also passionate PvP players, so we decided to expand our ranks! First of all, we want to make a premade group to synchronize ourselves, nevertheless we have even higher ambitions, like rated BG’s etc. Currently we are looking for some (meele,ranged) dmgers and healers. What we require: -"Be dedicated"!: learn to fight against enemy classes -Willingness to improve: None of us is perfect, but you should be able to receive feedback and act on it! -Have a sense of humour: be able to take jokes - We value teamwork and people who put the teams needs before their own. What we offer: - PvPing in a relaxed atmosphere! - People will help for your M+ keystones or you can join one of our raiding groups! If this sounds interesting to you or if you are looking for more information w/me in-game! Wardaddy#21155 https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/burning-blade/Seekers+of+EternityBenafflöck1 06 Dec
19 Nov Looking for Guild (to raid) Hey, I'm a ilvl 926 arms warrior, I've been in the game on and off since vanilla, and I've never raided. Any ENG speaking guild I can join? :)Bokrah0 19 Nov
16 Nov LF ornate mithril set craft (BS - recipe removed) I'll provide mats & some bonus, Kellei#2983Kellei0 16 Nov
11 Nov Sprint - 100-110 Dungeon Booster [Fast, Reliable] Hello, I'm Sprint; a fast experienced dungeon booster! Sprint Level 101 Horde Balance Druid 200% Movement Speed 101% Mastery 68% Haste 19% Leech ★Service Requirements★ ► ilvl 680+ and Order hall Unlocked. ► 100-110 Boost will take approximately 3.5-4 hours depending on heirlooms ★Service Information★ ► Boosts are done in normal dungeons and you will be playing your own character. ► You can AFK at the entrance or follow me, no need to dps or heal. ► 1 level takes approximately 4-6 dungeons, depending on your rested exp and heirlooms. ► Price: 2500g/dungeon ► 100-110 Price can be discussed! -I accept gold on horde, every server on EU. How ever, I prefer payments on Draenor. ★Contact me★ If you want to schedule a run or have any questions, feel free to add me and I'll get back to you within moments! Add Rawrasaurus#21427 or Elliot#21367 if you are interested. Thanks!Sprint0 11 Nov
07 Nov Password on World chat Hi please somebody get password on World chat...remove them please... thanksWatashimori2 07 Nov
07 Nov I fell of from Argus I fell of from Argus and everytime i try to log into my char server kicks me..Stiworyx1 07 Nov
04 Nov [H] Calling All DPS, we need you! [H] We Raid For Cookies is recruiting. 9/9 HC. We are a social Horde Guild on Doomhammer/Turalyon, we haven't been Raiding very long but have cleared Heroic TOS and have aims to do the same come Antorus and beyond. ---------------------------------------------------------------- We are casual but with only 2 days to raid we are looking for people who want to push themselves and work as a unit to progress at a steady pace as well as having free time for that dreaded irl. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Guild Info. We aim to do mythic+'s as much as possible and when people are online its easy to organize and get groups going. The guild is full of like minded people and many understand WoW is a game not a lifestyle choice so even if you cannot raid social members are welcome and then if you want to join in the experience of raiding there is no barrier to stop you. We aim to help gear up and introduce people to the raiding scene as most of us have raided since vanilla but as life does weve got less time to dedicate to it, but that itch is hard to scratch so when we do raid we put 100% effort in, we are happy to help and teach people this area of the game and welcome anyone who wants to join us in this endeavor. ---------------------------------------------------------------- We Are Recruiting. Melee DPS: All classes Range DPS: All classes We take the player not the class, so we leave that decision to you as in the end your enjoyment of the game benefits us in the long run, Offspec Healers and Tanks are also welcome as things can go wrong or people will be unavailable but are not mandatory. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Raiding Schedule. We Raid Thursdays and Sundays 20:30 Server time -23:00 ST Off raids are also planned but these are done by members as a set day dosnt benefit everyone, we also organize mythic+ nights and even old raids for transmog or just to take other members there to see older content and have a night of laughing rather than screaming boss tactics. Any additional info needed please feel free to contact me ingame or add me on bnet bigbrownie#2993, thank youChuggnorris0 04 Nov
03 Nov VANIR HORDE Vi är Vanir Horde och finns på Chambers of Aspects och söker nu nytt folk. Allt av intresse. Vi är en casual guild som funnits med i 9 år på olika servrar. Våra grundpelare är gemenskap, laganda och respekt. Alla är välkomna och ska också känna sig välkomna hos oss. Vi har öppnat upp raiden för alla. Vi vill hitta de små guldkornen bland alla duktiga spelare som finns i väntan på Antorus. Därför kör vi HC Onsdagar-Söndag 20:30-23:00 Enda kravet är 900 ilvl och Concordance. Lägger även upp events om Alt runs titt som tätt. Däremellan blir det en hel del Mythic+. Skriv en application på våran hemsida om detta kan vara något för dig! http://www.vanirgaming.org/ VanirSwedint0 03 Nov
30 Oct Awarr+Holy pala LF dmg for 3v3 2,3k exp Awarr + Holy pala 930it LF mate for 3v3 best lock or Fdk (pref cz player)Temi0 30 Oct
26 Oct [H] Ragnaros (Echelon) - 7/9M Looking for DPS [H] Echelon - 7/9M are looking for more skilled players to join a strong core family of raiders who are stepping into Fallen Avatar & Kil'Jaeden. Priority on DPS (DK, Feral, Hunter & Rogues) but all great players welcomed. We have been around in a couple iterations for over a year, we currently have a solid team of active players, plenty of M+ pushing, Leggo runs and all sorts of shenanigans. If you're looking for not just well organised raiding, but a new home, new friends and a great atmosphere then lets talk more! Add me on: Lukey#21204 or post below to get in touch. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/EchelonRoax0 26 Oct
24 Oct Herald Of The Titans Boost Runs (Horde&Alliance) Hello, Me and my team is boosting for Herald Of the Titans. We did many happy runs during Wod and happy to continue on Horde and start on Ally too. Details are as below. Please do not hesitate to contact me in game or via tag for more info. Battle tag : Laiyaaa#2606 Char:Aliné Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232) We are mostly available on Tuesdays but on request, it can be arranged for Sundays also. Timing is at 7pm by realm time but again, on request It may be changed too. Requirements: All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long as all items are below 226 ilvl, you can also use your heirlooms. Payment Details: Payments can be done in any realm; but for high population realms; price is 180K (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon) For any other realm; price will be 210K (may change on token price) We ask for 50K deposit when you book the spot; and the rest should be before the pull. Here some of the feedbacks we got from our happy customers :) Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727 Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728 Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715?page=2Körpé2 24 Oct
24 Oct [A] Saints. An English Speaking Guild. Saints is one of the oldest guilds on Burning Blade and we are looking to expand and rebuild for Legion. It is a fact of life that we live on a heavenly Czech dominated Realm (and that is fine) so we pride ourselves as a safe haven for the remnants of the English community although everyone is of course welcome so long as you are happy to speak in English for the duration of your time with us. We have a respectably sized roster of active, social and friendly players currently enjoying the new content so you will always have someone to team up with no matter the difficulty of content you are currently participating in. Primarily we are looking to re-establish our Raid Team for Legion. We want to do this right and offer a consistent and rewarding option for those Raiders that have stuck it out here on Burning Blade despite the issues. We are definitely still in the planning and recruitment phase so are looking to fill all roles and are open to discussion with regards to Raid Days and Times. We don't require any past experience (although it will obviously help!) We ask only that you have the desire and determination to progress. In all, we are a Friendly, Social, English-Speaking Guild looking to bolster our ranks for all the content Warcraft has to offer. Feel free to reply here, mail me in-game (Infernox on Burning Blade) or message any online member of Saints for an invite or more information. We hope to see you soon, InfernoxInfernox3 24 Oct
04 Oct CZ/SK - Withered Army - recruiting Hello good folks, we are looking to recruit reliable DPS and healers to strengthten our mythic roster. We require at least 930 itemlevel and 63 traits in your artifact weapon. Our current progress is 6/9M and our goal is to clear the current raid instance before the new tier is released. Raid times: We/Thu/Sun - 19:30-23:30 wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/burning-blade/Withered+Army If you have further questions, feel free to ask me in game. For applications, please register here: http://witheredarmy.boards.netGrimbold0 04 Oct
25 Sep LF RaF 24/7 Zdravím hledám nové, ale i zkušené hráče, kteří mají v plánu si zakoupit hru a poexpit si toho co nejvíc. Hraju denně a na čase se můžeme domluvit. Budu se těšit.Drahth0 25 Sep
22 Sep CZ/SK - motivation questionnaire I am conducting a small research about different kinds of motivation to play World of Warcraft on community from Czech Republic and Slovakia. If you are interested in participating, you can do so by completing this small questionnaire: https://goo.gl/forms/NzAd15cy836cVHAr1 Thank you for your time.Hastur0 22 Sep
20 Sep Guild Lan Party recruiting Hello and welcome to my forum recruit post. We(Lan Party) are an english speaking, casual/social PvE guild who are looking for more members to have fun with, preferable lvl 100 minimum. Because of our jobs we are unable to commit to static raid days but we like to tackle end game content anyway. For more info message me, Millennia or chekov. Thx for reading and i hope to see you soon in-game.Merle1 20 Sep
27 Aug [A] Vis Maior - Ravencrest Ahojte, sme guilda Vis Maior, hrame na realme Ravencrest a hladame ludi, ktori by s nami chceli raidovat dva krat tyzdenne, v stredu a v nedelu od 19:00 do 23:00 + nepovinny HC raid v stvrtok. Nas momentalny progress je 3/9M. WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ravencrest/Vis+Maior Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NebsterSK Vzhladom na to, ze hrame na anglicky hovoriacom realme (a pokial vieme sme tam jedina SK/CZ komunita) prijimame do guildy vsetkych zaujemcov bez ohladu na level, equip a skill. Kazdy clen si vsak popredu povie ci a akym sposobom by chcel raidovat: Casual - Neraiduje, maximalne obcas Normal Heroic raider - Raiduje nepravidelne, ked moze a ked sa mu chce Mythic raider - Povinnost raidovat 2x tyzdenne Ako loot system pouzivame Personal loot na farme a Loot council na progresse. Podrobne vysvetlenie fungovania guildy, rankov a lootu najdete v pravidlach guildy: http://vis-maior.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=55 Na komunikaciu pouzivame Discord. Kedze je leto a dost ludi hrava velmi nepravidelne mas miesto v mythic raide takmer iste(pokial na to mas equip a skill).Nebsterr0 27 Aug
18 Aug Back to WoW! Looking for ENG speaking Guild Hey guys. I know most of the server is Czech, but I'm looking for a guild that speaks English, for friendly raids and friendly gaming :) I've been playing WoW on and off since it came out, and I want to start raiding in Legion to complete the stories and experience the whole gameBokrah0 18 Aug
11 Aug [H] <Legio Pro Fennia - Draenor> LF Finnish Raiders As titled.. Since this is solely meant for Finnish people only, the following will be in finnish. <Legio pro Fennia> (Draenor serverillä) Tier 20 - 9/9HC, 1/9M (Tier 19 - 7/7M, 2/3M, 7/10M) etsii kesän lomailun ja rauhallisen pelailun myötä pelaajia Legion raideille. Kil'jaeden hc-kaadon myötä etsimme lisää rosteria myös mythic raideja ajatellen. Kesän aiheuttamat lomailut kun tekevät sen että osallistujia on yleensä juuri ja juuri tarvittava 20 pelaajan määrä. Mikä ihmeen Legio pro Fennia? Legio pro Fennia on ollut olemassa aikojen alusta... oikeastaan jo ennen World of Warcraftin euroopan launchia. Laughing Skull-serverillä jo WoWin betassa juostiin samalla porukalla (Nordic Horde) joka sittemmin muodosti Legio pro Fennian alunperin Agamaggan-serverille. Kor'gallille koko kilta siirtyi 3.6.2005, josta matka jatkui 9.3.2013 Draenorille. Legio pro Fennia ei ole kilta, joka yksi kaunis päivä vain lakkaisi olemasta vaan sen ydinjäsenillä on pitkä kokemus killasta ja kilta pysyy varmasti pystyssä vielä pitkään. Kaikesta tästä huolimatta haluammekin riveihimme myös uutta verta. Mitä sinulta vaaditaan: - Ymmärrät allaolevan tekstin - 18-vuoden ikä, enemmänkin toki saa olla - killan raid-päivät sopivat VÄHINTÄÄN kahtena päivänä kolmesta: to ja ma-ti klo 19:00-22:00 - ei ongelmia tietokoneen tai internetyhteyden kanssa - raid-addonit kunnossa - oma-aloitteisuutta itselle uusien pomojen taktiikoiden selvityksessä - osaa tehdä hakemuksen, jota lukiessa eivät silmät ala vuotamaan verta Mitä sinulle tarjotaan: - Mahdollisuus päästä raidaamaan suomalaisessa täysi-ikäisessä porukassa - Suuria tunteita, niin hyvässä kuin pahassakin - Olla osa yhtä vanhimmista yhä pystyssä olevista (suomi)killoista. Legio pro Fennia perustettiin jo WoWin betan aikana kauan ennen virallista julkaisua! Mitä tarvitaan? Tällä hetkellä tankki/heal osasto on aika hyvin kasassa mutta otamme kaikki hakemukset harkintaan. Ennenkaikkea järkevä ja asian osaava pelaaja on aina tervetullut. Aina kannattaa kokeilla kepillä jäätä, mutta muista - Sherlockmaiset analysaattorit tutkivat hakemuksesi kamman ja suurennuslasin kanssa :-) WWW-sivut ja mahdollisuuden hakea kiltaan löydät osoitteesta http://www.legioprofennia.net/ Tervetuloa mukaan!Nazshak1 11 Aug
02 Aug Keyboard Rambo LF Members A group of experienced raiders are returning to WoW following a break that started just before Nighthold. We are rerolling as a group of roughly 10 individuals on a new server with an aim of building a guild with some like minded individuals and returning to raiding. Having played together in the past the social aspect of the game is a big draw to us and we will be looking for highly active players who like to chill out on Discord/TS post memes, troll each other and enjoy doing stuff with guildies whether that be Raiding/PVP/5 Mans or whatever else comes to mind. As far as our credentials go we have all raided at a high level across multiple expansions and want to return to doing that but as we are a large group we feel our best bet is to create our own team rather than all try to integrate into a guild and expect to raid. Obviously as we don't quite make a full 20 man roster we are opening this opportunity up to like minded people who want to come and join us for either aspect. Social or raiding or even those guys looking for a fresh start. If you are interested please add Elstraf#21242 or Steve#2576 on Btag. ThanksElstraf0 02 Aug
25 Jul DH - stable arena partner Looking for stable arena partner for 2v2. I starting with PvP. Actually 1.5k rating. Someone with patience and good mood Anaxim#2500Anaximus0 25 Jul
10 Jul [H][Bloodhoof/Khadgar][DUTCH] <Nomads> To abide by the wow forums rules this recruitment message is in English, we are however a Dutch-speaking only guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar! Raid hours (CEST - Server Time) Wednesday: 19:45 - 23:00 Sunday: 19:45 - 23:00 Progress As this message is on every realm forum and I possibly can't update it everytime we made a new kill I will link to wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Nomads To give an idea of our goals: We're progressing into HC atm and we are recruiting members so we can start with Mythic soon! Trial Period The Trial Period lasts for an uncertain amount of time, depending on your performance. By performance we mean: - Signing up for the raids in advance; - Showing up on time and prepared for the Raid; - Playing your role correctly; - Behaving as a decent human being; - In case of absence: informing us about it in advance; During your trial you will be evaluated and given information whether we are interested in offering you a place within our ranks. We are only interested in people who want to help Nomads progress and develop into a stronger community. Loot during Trial Period During your Trial Period you will have a lower loot priority than our Raiders. If no Raider needs a certain item but you do, the item of course goes to you so the loot isn't wasted. In case of two Trials wanting the same item the item will be rolled for. Loot for Raiders We use Loot Council for tier and on non-tier item we use a roll system. Where you can use your roll on item a night (need), afterwards all other gear puts you on the ‘greed’ list. Decision regarding loot is made by the Officers, and loot drama is strongly frowned upon. However, if you feel that a mistake has been made, please notify the Raid Leader and he will look into it. If after looking into it the Raid Leader decides to stick with the original decision, please do not fight him on this. What do we expect from you? - Know everything that is relevant to your class in general and your specialization in particular; - Keep up to date with changes or mechanics that concern your class and specialization; - Come fully prepared for the raids: have your gear enchanted and gemmed, have your food, runes, potions and flasks, know all required tactics; - Be online in-game and on our Discord at 19:45 on raid nights, have a working microphone; - Be able to communicate with all our members in Dutch; - Be focused on progress fights even though we joke around on farm bosses, thrash and during breaks; - Behave as a decent human being and keep all dramas out of the game; What can you expect from us? - Experienced and strong leadership from all previous expansions' end-game content; - Two raids a week with progression oriented mindset; - Raid progression with a serious, goal-oriented yet laid back attitude; - Decent human behaviour from the Raiders. Our raids are always focused on progressing through to the next boss, or the next difficulty, while having fun. We always stir the cauldron with the right amount of winner mentality, fun and seriousness when we raid! If you want to raid in a guild sporting a great team spirit, good progress, stability and a fun atmosphere, Nomads is the guild for you! To apply or for more information, feel free to contact me or any of our officers, Naverion#2280, Josin, Thirikzal, Frietsaus or come visit us on https://discord.gg/vTNqmcz Thank you for reading and we hope to see you soon!Naverion0 10 Jul
10 Jul [A] CZ/SK raiding group Howdy fellas and gals! This recruitment post is directed to Czech and Slovak players only, but according to the forum rules it has got to be written in English, so there you have it. To keep this short, we are a bunch of players from several servers and even more guilds that gather together three times a week to raid - nothing unusual. Nowadays, we progress The Nighthold on Heroic, we've so far downed 8/10 HC bosses and are looking to boost our ranks. We have pretty much a stable group, but we do have spots for more exceptional players. Because why don't make things even smoother. We could use an additional healer with DPS offspec and several ranged DPS / few great melee DPS. Our raid size is between 20 to 25 players, so you shouldn't worry about not having a spot. We don't aim for Mythic content - our goal is to kill Gul'dan on HC, farm NH until patch 7.2, while meanwhile maybe going back to Mythic Emerald Nightmare thanks to cross realm availability. What we require: - CZ/SK player - Understanding of your class sufficient enough for The Nighhold HC - Attendance - 2 of 3 raid days is the minimum - Own consumables (potions, flasks and food), since you may be from a different realm - TeamSpeak 3 What we offer: - Stable raiding party on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 20:00 to 23:00 - Possibility to stay in your current guild (no transfer/guild change needed) - Guides to every boss encounter - Personal loot (with plenty people willing to share their loot) - Focused, yet not stressful atmosphere - Combat logs and analysis on https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/57674/ (feel free to check) If you are interested, /w Narim-KulTiras or add me at Narim#2951 (don't reply here, as I won't be checking this daily) Thank you for your time and looking forward to raiding with you! Narim Kul Tiras EUNarim3 10 Jul
09 Jul WTS Heroic Kil'jaeden, 9/9 HC Tomb of Sargeras and +15. we are a team of an elite players than have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 930 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get from Mythic plus and a good chance on 910 or higher from the chests, every chest drops exactly 2 items and its random who gets those items from the 5 players , if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. Tomb of Sargeras Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Kil'jaeden] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 915 loot or higher, up to 950. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Abyss Worm Mount from Mistress Sassz'ine. 6-Heroic Kil'jaeden also gives a new artifact weapon skin. -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Kil'jaeden you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Tomb of Sargeras heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 800k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is one and half million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 1 million and 150k gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 800k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt0 09 Jul
01 Jul Is Burning Blade/Drak'thul what we are looking for? Three friends and I are planning to join the Horde on this server. We wonder if the population means a problem for certain things, however we would like to meet as much people as possible over the world. Is this server more populated than Twisting Nether or Kazzak? Also, looking at the Alliance/Horde ratio, I have to ask if the fact that the Horde overwhelms the Alliance greatly affects the gaming experience. I know it is a pretty dumb question, but I really wish there were more servers with an equal ratio, which would make it more "immersive". Should I give up looking for a good server with an equal ratio? This is just a more personal question, does that matter to you? Now the most important, is the PVP/PVE (overall PVE) good? I refer to quality and quantity, and if there are many trolls. We will behave like educated and respectful people, but I suppose in a populated server such as BB/D there will be way more trolls, but is it something that can be held here? Thanks, hope to be part of this big family soon. Pd: Sorry for my English, I understand it perfectly, but still have problems writing. >. <Blacarde3 01 Jul
07 Jun Affliction Lock 909 - Looking for Guild Hey! Im looking for a nice guild to raid and do mythic + Dungeons with!Arwennys0 07 Jun
27 May [H] MM/BM Hunter LF Guild Marksman Hunter LF mythic raiding guild (Preferably for NH and ToS) https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/ravencrest/Smoochy ElvUI-grid http://imgur.com/a/MmXl1 meh logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ravencrest/smoochy Me: pretty old and settled never raided mythic before (but plays alot anyways) Wants to try something else (stuck on Ravencrest-EU). Contact Darkmessiah#2674. Thanks in Advance ! ;)Smoochy0 27 May
25 May Buying all your Leystone Lockbox 300 gold each Buying all your leystone lockboxes for 300g each C.O.D them to me limited time. Hydráulic-Drak'thul. have a good day/night cheersHydráulic0 25 May
21 May <Metanoia> - Ravencrest. Looking for serious raiders <Metanoia> - Ravencrest - Alliance Introduction We are a group of older players who enjoy the game the most when we are pushing hard for Mythic boss kills whilst they are still relevant, unfortunately, we have been unable to find a guild that matches those ambitions/raids at the times we are able to raid. The Plan The aim is to have a solid roster of 20+ players who all want to get cutting edge pre-nerf in a drama free environment, and understand what is required in raids and outside to achieve that. Requirements • Age 18+ (will be reviewed case by case if not met) • Able to raid Weds/Thurs/Mon 22:00-01:00 (server-time) • 100% attendance barring unforeseen circumstances or reasonable notice. • Able to speak English and have a working mic you can use • Always prepared for raids, food/flask/pots/runes • Able to take constructive criticism and feedback. • Preferably have provable experience in raiding at a high end (will be reviewed case by case) • Able to commit the time required to min/max (and expect the same of others) • In depth knowledge of class and upcoming changes. • Able to read/watch/listen to raid tactics and have a thorough understanding of the boss and mechanics before stepping into any raid. • The mindset that loot is a means to an end and the “teams” progress > personal logs. • Mechanically strong The mentality of the guild may seem strict but this is because we would prefer not to have our or your time wasted if you are not prepared to commit. (if you do not meet 1 of the requirements then still feel free to submit an application form, if you are not prepared to meet 1 of the requirements then this is likely not the place for you) Classes/Roles Required Currently, we are in need of 3 Healers (preferably not shaman mains), and Ranged + Melee DPS. It is possible we have a tank spot open for outstanding candidates. What we will offer you A serious, drama-free raiding environment, with players that will commit to putting in the required time and effort. • Cutting Edge on every raid, anything less is failure • Eventually, raiding flasks/pots/feasts • Committed, consistent, and experienced leadership • High standards expected of everyone equally, no exceptions. • Researched and prepared raid leading If this is of interest to you and you want to apply visit: http://www.metanoia-eu.shivtr.com/ If you would like some more information, add mellowz#2407, zime#21104, entail#2216, AuQia#2343, InSAne#23753Pollitburo0 21 May
07 May [H] Ink - 2/10 M recruiting! Who we are: Ink are a new guild founded a month after the release of legion. We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild consisting of former hardcore raiders and social newcomers ready to learn. We are currently on Ragnaros! What is expected of raiders? To be prepared in both general and role specific tactics for fights prior to raids. Gem and enchant all gear available. To be continuously motivated to improve and better themselves as a player and member of the team. Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday (Occasionally carry out alt runs on Sunday) Raid time: 22:00 - 1:00 Realm time Current recruitment needs: Ranged dps: Balance Druid, BM/MM Hunter, Frost/Fire Mage Melee dps: Windwalker Monk Tank: Guardian Druid, Protection Paladin, Brewmaster Monk Healer: Holy Paladin Exceptional players are always considered even if your class isn't listed on our recruitment list! Contacts: [GM] Zime#21104, [Council] Wigglles#2584, Munazaga#2776Rampager2 07 May
25 Apr Horde players being toxic I'm so sick of this imbalance between horde and alliance players...Those brainless horde !@#$% who have to kill every alliance player on sight are so annoying..literally can't do anything like world quest etc without being farmed..Satanko8 25 Apr
25 Apr LF CZ/SK PVP Guild on Drak'thul - EU I'm experienced pvp player. My spec is holy 897 ilvl. Looking for, friendly active pvp guild. battletag: theeleventh#2547Gummyßear0 25 Apr
20 Apr LF healer/dmg aren CZ/SK hledam na trojky (klidne i dvojky) healera nejlepe Rdruid/shaman/pala k war/mage. Popripade rogue na RMP. Na pushnuti 2000+, takze nekoho se zkusenostma a skillem. Klidne i Feral druida ci huntera k disco na 2k+ rat. Battle.net: LnDs#2861 realm: Drak'ThulUnkillable0 20 Apr
16 Apr [H] looking for teammates for 2s and PVP guild CZ/SK I looking for teammates for 2s . only CZ/SK 860Ilvl arms warr best some heal . Also looking pvp guild Hladam partaka na areny najlepšie heal stači 850 IlvlOvos0 16 Apr
15 Apr Looking for the teammates SVK / CZK I am looking for the teammates eventually group like a new player for the horde of undead warrior Hladam spoluhracov pripadne skupinu som novy hrac za hordu undead warriorSkaza0 15 Apr
10 Apr LF SK/CZ Guild Hladam guildu na PVE PVP. Som pravidelny hrac. Moj main je Assa rogue 887 ilvlKangals0 10 Apr
08 Apr LF english pve guild Furry warrior lvl 110 ilvl 869Sfxawaken0 08 Apr
03 Apr [H] - Withered Army - 4/10 Mythic Nighthold CZ/SK Hello, we are a CZ/SK guild which transfering to Burning Blade / Drak’thul in about 1-2 weeks, because CZ/SK community is slowly dying and soon we would be out of players for Mythic progress. Ahoj, jsme CZ/SK guilda, momentálně situovaná na serveru Wildhammer/Thunderhorn, která bude během dvou týdnů transferovat na Burning Blade / Drak’thul (k Hordě) z důvodu nedostatku českých/slovenských hráčů na našem současném serveru. Náš dosavadní progress je 4/10 Mythic Nighthold a naším hlavním cílem je vyčištění aktuálního raid tieru před vydáním dalšího major patche. Naše raidovací dny jsou středa, čtvrtek a neděle - 19:30 - 23:00. V současnosti hledáme hráče všech classů a speců (ilvl +- 900, alespoň 45 traitů v mainspec artefaktu). Přihlášky můžete psát na naše fórum - http://witheredarmy.boards.net/ Díky GrïmGrïmbold1 03 Apr
14 Mar closed How do I delete this?Shiroyami0 14 Mar
13 Mar [H] <Fish n Chips> Recruitment! Hello there! <Fish n Chips> is an English speaking guild and we are currently recruiting for Mythic Nighthold progression. We raid Wednesday 19:30 - 23:00 servertime and Sunday 19:00 - 23:00 servertime. We are currently 1/10m but we are looking to fill our ranks for serious progression. All applicants will be considered however we are primarily looking for: Mage Mistweaver Monk Hunter (MM or BM) Rogue We expect that you come to all raids prepared with flasks and food. Runes preferred (especially on progression). We also expect you to research boss fights prior to raids and have a good understanding of your class. Discord is used for communications. Successful applicants will join on a trial basis and promotion to raider will be performance based. If you are interested please feel free to contact me in game Hicksey#2570.Hicksey0 13 Mar
12 Mar <SOURCE> CZ/SK guild recruiting 880+ players Only for czech/slovak speakers! Our guild if looking for 880+ ilvl players for Mythic raid progress. We use EPGP, Discord, Forum Raid times: ST a NE 20-23 More info and actual progress: http://sourcewow.cz E-mail: info@sourcewow.cz AttroAttro0 12 Mar
08 Mar [A][CZ/SK] Resto/Guardian druid LF PvE guild Hey, currently, I am looking for semi-hardcore/casual raiding guild. I have some good experience in raiding from previous expansion and with game in general. Please feel free to write down bellow or contact me ingame. Zdravim, momentálně hledám pve casual nebo semi-hardcore guildu. Mám nějaké zkušenosti s raidováním a se hrou obecně. V případě zájmu mě kontaktujte zde nebo mi dejte vědět přímo ve hře.Frostik2 08 Mar
08 Mar [H] Resto shamii lf raiding guild (eng/cze/sk) Hi! As title say I am looking for raiding guild for legion. With some breaks I played since tbc, but never was much into raiding. Of course I progress some (much in wotlk), but then I do not have enough time for it. In legion I would like to progress pve. I am experienced resto shaman. 2-4 raiding days per week are perfect (I work night shifts too, I cannot be online every evening). Springscar is contact in the game! I am 24yo male working in health care. Thanks, have nice day!Springscar1 08 Mar
07 Mar WTB Witch-Hunter's Harvester WTB http://www.wowhead.com/item=70165/witch-hunters-harvester for mat price on Alliance (around 8k right now) + some gold for crafting based on a deal. Kupim http://www.wowhead.com/item=70165/witch-hunters-harvester za cenu materialu na Aliancii (cca 8k teraz) + nejake goldy za craft dohodou. /w Icito Drak'Thul / Burning Blade or here / alebo tu.Icito4 07 Mar
07 Mar Witch-hunter's Harvester Hello, guys im trying to get Witch-hunter's harvester for transmog. It's hard to find in AH. I also can't find anyone in world chat for days. If you can create it for me, just leave me message in game, send me mail or just send it C.O.D. I will pay for it 27k gold.Reallucinka0 07 Mar
01 Mar WTS Guldan HC, +15 or higher keystone and Full HC NH. we are a team of an elite players than have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many night hold raids across all of our characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 or higher you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 900 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get from Mythic plus and a good chance on 885 or higher from the chests, every chest drops exactly 2 items and its random who gets those items from the 5 players , if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. Night Hold Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 890 loot or higher, up to 920. we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you if we can trade the items, since its going to be personal loot . 3-a very low chance to get Guldan [Felblaze Infernal] mount . -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Guldan heroic you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Night Hold heroic run you need about 2 hours. -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 or whisper me in game Vivicraftt-Draenor price: you can pay us on any realm. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 165k. -keystone +15 one chest in time is 245k. -keystone +15 2 chests is 365k. -Guldan heroic is 245k. -full night hold heroic is 700k. -9/10 heroic night hold is 500k.Vivicraftt0 01 Mar
27 Feb [H] [Chamber of Aspects] Noxa is recruiting! Who we are: Noxa are a new guild founded a month after the release of legion, we’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild consisting of former hardcore raiders and social newcomers ready to learn. Our progress: 3/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3H Trial of Valor 6/10H Nighthold What is expected of raiders? To be prepared in both general and role specific tactics for fights prior to raids. Gem and enchant all gear available. To be continuously motivated to improve and better themselves as a player and member of the team. Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday (Occasionally carry out alt runs on Sunday) Raid time: 22:00 - 1:00 Realm time Current recruitment needs: Hunter, Mage, Ele Shaman, Warlock, Shadow Priest Contacts: [GM] Zime#21104, [Council] Wigglles#2584, Munazaga#2776 Website http://www.noxa-eu.shivtr.com/Notevenklose2 27 Feb