Burning Blade / Drak’thul

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
13 Nov Primordial Flame (EN) - Mythic Recruitment <Primordial Flame> is an English-speaking Horde guild that transferred to Drak'thul on November 13th. We're currently looking to fill gaps in our Raiding roster as we progress through Mythic Uldir. Currently Recruiting: Mages (HIGH PRIORITY) Warlocks Rogues Our current raid schedule is 7pm - 11pm UK time (8pm - 12am server time) on Thursday & Saturday. Please come with experience if applying for our Mythic Raid team, preferably having cleared HC. Please contact our GM or one of our officers on Battle.Net for more details. EIDOLON#21568 (GM) Wimball#2238 Boddis92#2394 You can view our WoWProgress here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/shadowsong/Primordial+FlameKlaxosaurei0 13 Nov
10 Nov Looking for English speaking guild Looking for guild to do a bit of raiding and social stuff. Affliction warlock. ilvl 933Blackguytwo5 10 Nov
04 Nov Alliance na DT/BB Hello. I have a question. How is alliance on DT/BB? Especially CZ/SK community. Are there a lot of M+, high end raiding guilds? And what about DT/BB economy? Thanks for answers. Have a good day! :)Cantorix0 04 Nov
23 Oct M+ team aliance Zdar, skládáme s kámošema M+ team. Zatim máme průměrný r.io cca 800. Vize je taková, že by jsme rádi měli třeba 3 tanky, 3 healy a zbytek dpska, aby bylo pořád ským chodit. Prio je pushovat od 10 nahoru. Takže pokud nemáš stálou grupu nechceš pugovat ozvy se, zkusíme to a třeba se domluvíme. Community a discord samozrejmosti.Stromomedved1 23 Oct
13 Oct PvE Boosty|Feedback Zdravím! Nabízím rozličné PVE boosty většinou pod záštitou guildy <Embody>, či boosterů z níže uvedeného discordu. Raid boosty: Uldir hc - získejte s námi 370 azerite armor a další 370+ itemy pro vaši class - boosteři jsou bez id a tradujeme nepotřebný loot - bereme maximálně 2 kupce za každý armor - možnost získat curve achievement (kill G'huun hc) - boost probíhá každou sobotu od 19:45 Dungeon boosty: Mythic dungy - Možnost boostu specifickým dungem či rovnou všemi za zvýhodněnou cenu. Weekly m+ dungeon - +10 dungy, možnost 2-4 boosterů se stejným armorem na maximální možný gear share - 370+ itemy na konci dungu - 380+ itemy z weekly chesty se zvýšenou šanci dropu 385ilvl azerite armoru Jelikož nehledám pouze kupce zde na Drak'thulu, nabízím i možnost tradu goldů z Drak'thul na jiné realmy za zvýhodněného kurzu (koupě tokenu/mountů/black market). Náš boostící discord s aktuálními ceníky námi poskytovaných boostů - https://discord.gg/nEYxJWp Main thread s reviews na Draenor fóru - https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618253600 Pokud by Vás jakákoli z výše uvedených položek zaujala, neváhejte mě kontaktovat přes battlenet Algon#21729, či přes discord Algon#4258.Alegon13 13 Oct
05 Oct Hladam Guildu Caute, ako uz z nadpisu vyplyva hladam guildu. Predovsetkym by mala byt velmi aktivna nakolko som tiez velmi aktivny hrac hravam aj 8-10 hodin denne (cez vikendy omnoho viac :P). Chcel by som guildu kde to zije a ludia su aktivny aj na discorde/ts aby sa dalo pokecat zasrandovat atd. Momentalne by som chcel zacat progressovat mythic raid kedze curve uz mam. Hravam velmi rad aj pvp a m+ dungy takze som flexibilny hrac. Vzdy ked treba som po ruke ;) Ak je zaujem pridajte si ma v hre a pokecame. DikyAlaindelon0 05 Oct
04 Oct (H) New Guild recruitment for effective players! Hello ladies and gents, Are you tired of Mythic Raid progressions, time and materials invested only to get four items with 15 item levels more? Are you tired of playing only one class for two days a week and wait until the next ID reset to have fun? If you answered both questions with yes, please continue reading. :) First things first, I have all 12 classes on max level and I love playing my alts. I am playing WoW since Vanilla and have been Raid leading in the past on a Heroic level. I managed to provide a lot of players with "The Chosen" achievement in Legion and I acquired all 36 Artifact challenge appearances, before the introduction of the maximum Concordance level. This small introduction is not to boast or anything, but to explain that I have a lot of experience and I am not a bad player. For me personally, the Legion spell reduction has massively decreased the fun to play only one class. The lack of variety compared to back in Wotlk, Cata etc. has removed a lot of fun and variety for me, which makes me a bit frustrating. I suspect the merger with Activision made this game very low complexity, in order to keep stakeholders happy by high subscription numbers. Anyhow; for me, doing the same content with the same character and progressing Mythic wipe by wipe for 15 item level higher loot is very boring and quite frustrating, due to lack of appropriate rewards. The Mythic mechanic is so much less forgiving and the 20 player limitation makes things really unpredictable (disconnect, lag etc.). Almost any mistake is automatically a wipe, which does not give me a feeling of progressing but rather relying on good "rng" to be successful. If I want to gamble, I play poker. On top of that, with the Warforged/Titanforged system I would rather do 2-3 HC clear runs and equip my alt characters with nice gear and learn the encounter from a different perspective (Tank, Healer etc.), than progressing % by % in Mythic content. If anybody else agrees with me and is interested in establishing a guild, with 2 raiding days per week, where we rush through HC content in 90-180 minutes? I have absolutely no interest in Mythic, as the effort is exponentially higher than clearing HC in a timely manner for a much lesser reward. We can discuss the possibility of organizing split runs and gathering a core member base with the required classes for flex raiding. Possible combinations: Tanks/Healers/Dps/Total 2/6/22 30 - most loot due to Heroic flex system 2/5/18 25 2/4/14 20 2/3/10 15 2/2/6 10 If anybody else is interested in this concept of Heroic split alt character raiding on a two-day basis, please give me a shout so we can have some fun with our main and alt characters. Cheers, Boellor BattleTag: Baljko#2359Boellor2 04 Oct
02 Oct [A] LF Guild Zdravim, hladam nejaku pohodovu a chill guildu na tomto realme u Aliancie. Zatial som low lvl, ale myslim si ze hitnut 120 nebude ziaden problem. Tympadom by som sa neskor urcite mohol pridat na M+ a Raidy. Co sa tyka mna som skor casual hrac a uprednostujem fajn komunitu a priestor na vecerne pokecanie na Discorde/TSku ako hardcore raidovanie. Kontakt: DedoJozef#21519Masax0 02 Oct
26 Sep M+/HC Uldir(soon mythic)/casual pvp guild <<Is Commando IRL>> An english speaking (but mixed group) PVE guild currently farming mythics and hc raids but having to pug alot. We want to build a core group for raiding and then move onto mythic uldir. We need 1 tank = Blood DK/Prot War, 1 Healer = MW Monk/HPala/Resto Sham. And then we need 6-7 DPS. We will be expecting to raid 2-3 nights a week based on the groups availability. Whisper Wellyyoldaf or Buffaloo ingameWellaard0 26 Sep
25 Sep CZ/SK Guilda Knightclub Guilda Knightclub nabírá aktivní členy. Naše guilda se snaží získat hráče co mají mozek a snaží se neustále učit novým věcem. Snažíme se vytvořit aktivní jádro na farmení M+ a HC-M raidu. Máme aktivní Discord server (je možné přestoupit na Teamspeak pokud bude žádost od více lidí). Mimo progress u nás můžete najít komunitu která se postupně tvoří. Jsme komunikativní a přátelští. Požadavky: • Aktivní hraní • Motivaci na to se zlepšovat, snášet kritiku • Mozek, co je na správném místě • Discord nebo TS (nemusíte mít mikrofon) • Chuť progressovat Co vám můžeme nabídnout: • Aktivní vedení (denně se snažíme skládat m+) • Budoucí progress HC • Přátelský a komunikativní kolektiv • Vlastní Discord\TS server Momentální RT: - UT, ČT - od 19-00, NE - od 18-00 (RT se pravděpodobně bude upravovat) Pokud Vás naše guilda zaujala, zanechte komentář (nick-server) nebo nás kontaktujte - Lasvit#2408 - Zulky#2842 - PeLoWoMaN#2180Lasviit0 25 Sep
24 Sep Tank LF weekend raiding guild Hello there, I am looking for a raiding guild that raids in During weekends(Saturday+Sunday). mainly because I created my account when I was outside the U.S but I moved here cause of college. Obviously I'm not in this server but I am looking around all the servers and will transfer the moment I am contacted by a guild that needs me. You can contact me in game or in discord or reply to this post ^_^. Battle.net: boogieface#2948 Discord: Boogieface101#1069 In game: Brutality - RunetotemBrutality3 24 Sep
20 Sep LF pve Guild Ret paly 363il LF pve guild Im ret pal 363 il. 6/8 hc xp.Sestrienka0 20 Sep
12 Sep English speaking guild looking for more members. War Nerve is a new friendly, casual guild looking for English speaking players of all classes to do Mythic and Mythic+ runs and all end game content. /w me in game for more details!Nicnak0 12 Sep
12 Sep Hledám PvP guildu a lidi z Twinu Ahoj, po dlouhé době hraní na Twinu jsem přešel na Drakthul / BB Hledám kvalitní PVP guildu na Hordě. Pokud mě někdo pozná z twinu klidně napište ;) Můj BT Hatemonger#21783Hatemonger2 12 Sep
11 Sep WTS Tuskarr Kite Hello selling i'm the tcg pet: Tuskarr Kite Add me in bnet if ur interested btag:Daga#21552Aveliaa0 11 Sep
10 Sep LF Raiding Guild Ahoj.Hledám přátelskou a rozumnou guildu, která raiduje na dobré úrovni. Moje zkušenost z minulého datadisku je 10/11 mythic. Wowko hraju již 10 let.Takže nějaké ty zkušenosti mám. Momentálně je můj main assassination rogue. Nehledám toxické prostředí plné nenávisti a egomagorů. Děkuji za odpovědi:)Shadowcrow0 10 Sep
05 Sep (H) LF guild/group to do M/M+/Raids 340 ilvl+ Hey, looking for a friendly group/guild to do all the above. I prefer playing tank(prot)(340ilvl) in all PvE content and Arms/Fury(344 ilvl in inventory) in PvP. Discord available.Krypthon0 05 Sep
03 Sep <Oblivion Boost Community> Recruiting Advertisers! We're recruiting Advertisers! Do you want to advertise for one of the largest and fastest growing boosting Communities in Europe? Why would you *want* to advertise? When booking a buyer in one of our PvE boosts there is a 10% booking fee required to secure the spot, you as an Advertiser get to keep that 10% booking fee as commission on every buyer you book! Is advertising difficult? Generally it's quite simple and the rewards are worth the minimal effort it takes, on quieter days it can be frustrating but it all depends on the time of day you choose to advertise and the realm’s population. What is expected of an advertiser? Join a server, turn on an add-on that auto-posts your advert and respond to whispers in an accommodating and polite manner. Answer any questions they may have and explain accurately what our services are. Access to Discord is a must, this is where we communicate with each other the most, basic knowledge of Google Spreadsheets is desired but not essential. Fluency in German, French, Italian or Spanish a huge plus! Please apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ePGI63cucyVdCk_J0KB4IXtk8osCaRzS6cEnpETjJgM/editAlexra0 03 Sep
03 Sep <Oblivion Boost Community Services> Oblivion Boosting Community About us: Oblivion Boosting Community is Europe's greatest boosting service provider. The services offered are executed by Top Players from several different European Servers which are experienced, dedicated and high end raiders throughout many expansions already Important Information: The only valid payment option is Ingame Gold! Please do not ask any further, if we accept any other payment option. If, in any case, a boost is failing we will reschedule to another date and time that fits you, for free, if however, we can’t find a solution that benefits both you and the community, we will fully refund you. These are the services we’re currently offering: ST = Server Time (CEST/GMT+1) Uldir Normal - Full Clear (Saved Boosters) Uldir Normal - Mythrax + G’huun Only/Heart of Corruption (Saved Boosters) Uldir Heroic - Full Clear (Saved Boosters) Uldir Heroic - G’huun Only/Ahead of the Curve (Saved Boosters) Mythic Armor-Specific Dungeons (+10) - You can choose the dungeon, the group will be unsaved, a minimum of 3 Boosters will have same armor-type as you and will trade you items - Can be accommodated every day, on request Heroic/Mythic Expeditions - From single Heroic/Mythic Expeditions to full weekly Azerite caps, available on request Glory of the Wartorn Hero - Can be accommodated every day, on request - In the very rare event of a failed boost, you will receive a free rescheduled boost or a refund - Please reach out to us via the contact details below to learn more about the prices, available spots and the date and times we offer those services. If you don’t find here what you need and would like to have a custom boost, please feel free to reach out to us. We will consider it and will try to make you an offer according to the effort needed. Contact details: Oblivion Discord Server: https://discord.gg/XYNP3SCAlexra0 03 Sep
02 Sep LF M+ and normal/hc raid guild/community LF M+ and normal/hc raid guild/communityWaaugghdh0 02 Sep
29 Aug [H] Wadiyatalkinabeet - An English speaking guild Upon spotting that there were no guilds for the English speakers of this realm me and a friend took it upon us to create our own. Introducing Wadiyatalkinabeet! Honestly we are starting off very small, just me and my friend so far but we intend to make this THE guild for the English speaking community on this realm. Starting off this will mostly be a casual social guild with a side of PvP but once we get more members we will see about raiding and getting more hardcore later in the expansion. We will have Discord and all that jazz do not worry guys. Please note that English does in no way have to be your first language just understand that it is the method by which we will all communicate. If you're a stoner as well you should also get along with us lol. If you're at all interested get in contact.Sandshoe0 29 Aug
28 Aug Looking for an English speaking guild. Me and a buddy are looking for an English speaking guild. Preferably one that enjoys a bit of PvP. If you're recruiting lemme know. Cheers.Sandshoe0 28 Aug
27 Aug LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: Sinkronyzer#1775Justsink0 27 Aug
22 Aug [H] Mythic/Mythic+ Group (CZ/SK/EN) Hello, I looking for 1 healer and 3 dps for evening/weekends mythic/mythic+ dungeons (maybe a little of PvP or something else). I do not care about ilvl but something around 330 will be fine. Mandatory is microphone, brain and age 20+. Not hardcore, but stable team of players which enjoy this game. If you have any question or like to make a stable group let me know. Anaxim #2500 ThanksAnaximus0 22 Aug
21 Aug LF English guild on Drak'Thul for BFA Hey, Me and couple of my friends boosted / transferred to Drak'Thul. So many guild advertisements in trade chat are in Polish or Czech. Is there any PvE orientated English guilds currently recruiting on this server? Thanks in advance.Aanstaar1 21 Aug
21 Aug English Speaking Casual Guild - Recruiting Hey guys! International English speaking guild, recently formed and looking to expand, we'r all very casual/friendly players so if you're looking for a guild that's a bit more laid back then feel free to post here or contact me in game :D We do a mix of levelling, questing, dungeons and plan to eventually have weekly raid groups and maybe some PvP too. For The Horde!Danaarin0 21 Aug
18 Aug Lost in time - wotlk guild Hi, are there any players from Lost in time guild? I used to play there back in Wotlk and wondering if somebody is still here.Nexor0 18 Aug
18 Aug wtb removed items Jestli máte nějaký removed item tak bych měl zájem o koupi :) Jen zde napište jaký máte :PMasachzcz1 18 Aug
17 Aug Do you own my name: Cotillion? Title. Someone is sitting on my original name with a lvl1 char, if it is you, PLEASE contact me. I am fully willing to pay you for the name or something. I would even appreciate you just telling me "I don´t ever want to give it up". It just has so much sentimental value to me and I have no way of contacting the person who owns it and support has said they can´t help me in any way. Thanks from a desperate dude.Gisela0 17 Aug
13 Aug [A] English speaking guild is recruiting! If your are looking for an English speaking internatioanl guild check ARCHAIC SOLDIERS. Currently recruiting to build our numbers and be ready for the new expansion! There is place for everyone and we have zero tolerance for bad behaviour. See you in Azeroth!Aktaionas1 13 Aug
08 Aug [PvE|Horde|cz/sk] Mind Blown Because of the players we are looking for, the whole message is gonna be in wonderful slovak language. Ahojte, sme ambiciózna začínajúca PvE guilda, ktorá ma v pláne využiť fresh start v podobe nového datadisku a pokúsiť sa tak plnohodnotne zaradiť do progressu na realme BB/DT a súťažiť tak s ostatnými top guildami. Snažíme sa fungovať seriózne, milujeme humor a určite nám nechýba chuť raidovať a progressovať Mythic obtiažnosť. Raid time je predbežne stanovený na stredu/štvrtok/nedeľu 18:30 - 22:00 s 15 minútovou pauzou o 20:00. V súčasnosti hľadáme prevažne ranged DPS pre nadchádzajúci BFA raid progress, avšak obvzlášť skúsených hráčov nie je nikdy dosť, preto sa k nám môže dostať teoreticky akákoľvek classa. Link na Discord https://discord.gg/R5E5Nhc - tu nás smiete kontaktovať v prípade záujmu či akýchkoľvek otázok. Vopred vďaka za záujem o našu guildu :) , tešíme sa na VásFossiqe0 08 Aug
06 Aug [A]<thx> 2 days Mythic guild on Ravencrest. **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** <THX> was founded back in 2012 by a tight group of friends who raided together starting from T12 and achieving respectful rankings in the process, most notably World 80th Elegon HC on Ravencrest. We've decided to reform on Ravencrest after a few of us raided together on Defias Brotherhood in Animosity for the last few years, bringing over half of Animosity with us. We're a semi-hardcore guild raiding 2 times a week, but we're still aiming to maintain a good realm rank. Summary of recent history (As Animosity): Warlords of Draenor: T17 - Imperator Mar'gok - World 1103 / EU 599 T17 - Blackhand - World 594 / EU 300 T18 - Archimonde - World 750 / EU 414 Legion: T19 - Xavius - World 553 / EU 350 T19 - Helya - World 1037 / EU 685 T19 - Spellblade Aluriel (Latest NH kill) - World 754 / EU 453 T21 – Antorus HC cleared within first week ended up with 5/11M As a guild, our aim is simple: to clear Mythic content while it is still relevant, whilst raiding in a ‘fun’ and positive environment. While we are raiding just 2 days a week, we expect almost 100% of attendance on all main raids. Recruitment We will always consider somebody regardless of their class and/or spec! In order to give you a higher chance of approval, you should meet the following requirements: - have relevant raiding experience - able to maintain 100% attendance - competent in the class/role you play - have a working microphone alongside Discord **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** When do you raid? Monday & Wednesday We raid from 20:00 until 23:00 Server time Who can I contact? Bnet - Michael#23334, Kidneyxt#2328, Shaun#2102 Discord - Dathran#2016, Teelor#4882, Milkshake#7986Piens1 06 Aug
02 Aug Hľadám hráčov - neklikať! Zdravíčko! Okej, v prvom rade dík, že si klikol/klikla lebo o to tu ide. Aby som bol stručný. Sme dvaja hráči, 25 roční a hráme prevažne za alianciu na týchto ÚŽASNÝCH realmoch. Hľadáme hráčov, ideálne 20+ rokov, ktorí okrem toho, že hrajú wow tak vedú normálny život a radi by mali nejakých fajn ľudí na hranie. Či už maš záujem o world pvp, bgčka, arény, dungy, raidy alebo len večerný talk o pičovinách. V podstate je to jedno. Dôležité však je aby si mal nejaký základny prehľad o hre a IQ aspon 2000+ (:D) V podsate nejakým našim skromným cielom, je nájst, aj ked len 2-3 hráčov. Ide nám vo finále o to vytvoriť nejakú skromnú privátnu guildičku o 10 členov (nemusí to byť ani guildička), kde sa budeme všetci poznať, pravidelne casual hrávať a spolu tráviť volný čas a relaxovať(niekedy nervačiť ;) ) pri hre ktoru máme tak radi. Ak ta post zaujal a hľadaš niečo podobne a si na rovnakej vlne a používaš discord tak si ma pridaj --> Siewa#1001 Ak nie napíš reply do tohto postu a niečo vymyslíme. GL HF!Siewik3 02 Aug
27 Jul LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: sinko#8304Justsink0 27 Jul
24 Jul CZ/SK [A] New casual guild recruiting for BFA Čau! New CZ/SK guild Improvise Adapt Overcome is looking for new faces! Currently we are running through Mythic+ content and waiting for BFA, where we plan to start heroic raiding. Currently we are a group of 4 long-time friends (most of us experienced WoW players, 24-25 yo) and the most important thing for us is that you fit in. At the moment we don't plan to have more than 15-20 players. We want to have a stable core of like-minded players who will be able to improvise, adapt and overcome challenges together with us. What should you know and what requirements should you meet: - be adult - be able to take a joke - know your class, or be willing to learn it - casual does not mean that we are willing to wipe 10 times because someone still stands in fire :) - we play mainly on weekends (weekdays are for working and drinking) - we have our own discord - no item level or previous experience requirements - there is nothing that cannot be learned in time - have a working microphone What you shouldn't expect - hardcore attitude - we don't have time to play 24/7 and we don't expect it from you - us checking this forum post If you are interested of becoming part of this exciting (!!!) start-up project, contact Daph/Shayell/Saram or Cocina in-game and let us know. Also prepare to endure a couple of minutes with our mentally disabled mage on Discord as a rite of passage.Cocina2 24 Jul
12 Jul wtb Pocket Fel Spreader Mám zájem nakoupit Pocket Fel Spreader 1 kus za 15kMasachzcz0 12 Jul
06 Jul <Oblivion> 11/11M Boost Community Hello and Welcome to Oblivion's Boost Community, formed by top 11/11M Raiding Teams. We Provide our Boosting Services on Eu Horde Only. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What do we provide: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Any Day Time: 16:30 - 00:30 Server Time (Runs every 30minutes) Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title. Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day Time: Custom Time (What Suits You) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00/23:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. You will Roll on Rings/Necks/Cloaks. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Everyday Time: 15:00/18:00/20:30/22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Antorus Heroic PL Special : Day: Custom Day (up to you!) Time: Custom Time (up to you!) Extra Info: We assign 3 unsaved players of the same class to trade all items to you. Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 17:00/20:00/22:30/00:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Glory of Argus Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Glory of Legion Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please join the discord and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it as well! Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQReginé2 06 Jul
06 Jul NoM 11/11M Boosting Service (Horde) NoM 11/11M is now opening up the boosting service once more! We have been boosting since Mop, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months and also boosting throughout WOD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through The Emerald Nightmare. You can have a look at the comments and feedback we receieved here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11181138612#1 and here :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17289172227?page=1 Now, we are offering the below runs, with your choice of the loots. Nighthold Mythic : Elisande and/or Guldan with mount and/or without mount. Antorus Heroic: Full run PL We accept gold in any realm. Please get in touch with the below people for more info. Linblad#2519 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Laiyaaa#2606Aliné1 06 Jul
04 Jul Oplatí sa mi začať znova na Draku? Bol to môj prvý realm na ktorom som mal postavu no kôli slabej aktivite a malej komunite som sa presunul inde (hlavne zo strany Alliancie) a zvažujem návrat na rodnú hrudu. ako je to teraz? akoje to s komunitou na realme? ako je na tom horda/ aliancia? Nejde mi nejak extra ani o hardcore raiding ani PvP som skôr casual ale ak je dobrá guilda nebránim sa ničomu.Loominaughty6 04 Jul
01 Jul WTS Mythic Argus Sale is over.Axonos0 01 Jul
27 Jun Hledám Allianční guildu Zdravim, nejsem náročný na guildu, nemusí mít specifický zaměření, ale já hraji převážně jen PvP. Důležité je, aby měla přátelskou a alespoň středně velkou komunitu. Nick: DeadpøølPsychopatcz1 27 Jun
27 Jun Hľadám SK/CZ guildu 18+ // Looking for Guild 18+ Ahojte :) (eng.below) Hľadám guildu s dobrou komunitou :) Ideálne ludia ktorý hrajú pohodovým tempom, postavy mám Alianciu aj Hordu, aktúalne mám main na Ali. Bol by som rád za staršiu komunitu, určite min. 18+. Hrávať zvyknem cez týždeň k večeru po práci, cez víkendy podľa voľna. Rád si zájdem PvE aj PvP. Dôležitou je pre mňa silnejšia populácia guildy, a aktívny guild chat o všetkom :) CZ/SK guilda pre mňa nieje podmienka, gilda môže byť celkovo, aj čiastočne hovoriaca v angličtine. Najradšej by som však bol ak by mala aj silnú SK komunitu - vybehnúť na pivko ak sú ľudia z okolia je super :) Nick ingame: Aenlandrin Battle.net tag: Finrod#2467 ******** Hi :) I'm looking for guild with good and kind community :) I prefer people who play at relaxing pace. I have characters both on Alliance and Horde, main char. is on Ali. I would like to play in older community, min. req. is 18+. Ussualy I play during week at evenings after work, and at weekends (depends on free time). I like both PvE and PvP. What is important for me is population of guild and active guild chat about literally everything, not just game :) I prefer CZ/SK guild, but that's not condition for me, I don't have problem with english speaking guild, but I'm glad when I can go to drink some beer with new people from guild for example :) Nick ingame: Aenlandrin Battle.net tag: Finrod#2467Aenlandrin1 27 Jun
25 Jun Argus Mythic 4mil with mount 8mil ! Hello have one spot for boosting argus mythic mount. get it b4 next patch and Bfa! Im top seller on silvermoon realm full population. check https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618194293 accept golds on all realms ! Battle Tag: Sparklystars#21949 Skype - twinkeuSaintelf0 25 Jun
25 May Bugged chat or just troll? Hello guys, Im just asking you about my problem with chat. Ive have never seen this at retail servers, https://ctrlv.cz/KBq4 . This is the picture of my chat, last week I´m seeing a lot of people writing to world without writing anything, only spamming their names with no chat. Are they just trolling me or is my new UI somehow bugged? Thanks for answers :) SK/CZ: Čaute hoši, to je troll od tých chujov alebo mám buglé kkthnxui? https://ctrlv.cz/KBq4 tu mate screen chatu, tie mena po ktorých už nejde text. Nikdy som sa s tým nestretol a posledný týždeň NONSTOP VKUSE.Executíoneer1 25 May
15 May <Exception> Mythic Antorus Boosting Services <Exception> is offering multiple types of boosts please see below for the different types of runs we offer. What we have to offer right now is: Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot We ONLY accept gold as payment. If you can pay on Shattered Hand and connected realms you will get the cheapest prices. However we do accept gold on most servers. Antorus Mythic run is on Wednesdays at 19:30 server time. All our raiders are 965+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer each armor and token type. For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 or send me a whisper in-game. These runs are HORDE ONLYßíó0 15 May
22 Apr Looking for an english speaking alliance guild Im looking for an english speaking guild that accepts new players into it.Duudy1 22 Apr
05 Apr Outland Revolution Hi please check out this video if you loved or enjoy The Burning Crusade and Outland. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLJtTmoOMPE Add my Battle-Tag Rikard#2959 for interests in the new Project 70 on Silvermoon <Raiders of Outland>Zpikkz0 05 Apr
25 Mar [A] Ravencrest - Vis Maior Sme guilda Vis Maior hrajuca za Alianciu na realme Ravencrest. Hladame schopnych ludi, ktori by sa k nam pridali pri raidovani Mythic Antorusu a dalsich raidov v Battle for Azeroth. Guilda vznikla a zacala raidovat pocas Hellfire Citadel, mame za sebou 3 guildove zrazy a mnohi z nas sa poznaju a stretavaju osobne. Raidujeme dva krat do tyzdna, v stredu a nedelu od 19:00 do 23:00, plus v stvrtok nepovinny HC/alt raid. Nas momentalny progress je 6/11 Mythic. Do raidov hladame hlavne Roguny a DPS Shamanov, no kedze sme SK/CZ guilda na anglicky hovoriacom realme, ako membera prijmeme kazdeho kto ma zaujem. Na komunikaciu pouzivame Discord a ako loot system az do konca expanzie pojdeme Personal loot. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ravencrest/Vis+Maior https://www.youtube.com/user/NebsterSKNebsterr1 25 Mar
21 Mar [H] Nekdo z old serveru Twinstar,Anthoria? Zdravim, hledam lidi z old times progresu z twinstaru ci anthoria serveru ci pvp Arena-TOurnament mel jsem nicky jako SMD/Pokemaster Paladin-Shaman na DT jsem hral pred pul rokem jako Noxiak ( resto shaman 2.6 3s lxp s2 ) Pokud si lidi vzpomenou urcite mi napiste na fb.com/noxiakwow hraju na new acc rad bych se pridal do nejake gildy pripadne pomohl zalozit fajn skupinku :) GLHubb0 21 Mar