Burning Blade / Drak’thul

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
4d <Metanoia> - Ravencrest. Looking for serious raiders <Metanoia> - Ravencrest - Alliance Introduction We are a group of older players who enjoy the game the most when we are pushing hard for Mythic boss kills whilst they are still relevant, unfortunately, we have been unable to find a guild that matches those ambitions/raids at the times we are able to raid. The Plan The aim is to have a solid roster of 20+ players who all want to get cutting edge pre-nerf in a drama free environment, and understand what is required in raids and outside to achieve that. Requirements • Age 18+ (will be reviewed case by case if not met) • Able to raid Weds/Thurs/Mon 22:00-01:00 (server-time) • 100% attendance barring unforeseen circumstances or reasonable notice. • Able to speak English and have a working mic you can use • Always prepared for raids, food/flask/pots/runes • Able to take constructive criticism and feedback. • Preferably have provable experience in raiding at a high end (will be reviewed case by case) • Able to commit the time required to min/max (and expect the same of others) • In depth knowledge of class and upcoming changes. • Able to read/watch/listen to raid tactics and have a thorough understanding of the boss and mechanics before stepping into any raid. • The mindset that loot is a means to an end and the “teams” progress > personal logs. • Mechanically strong The mentality of the guild may seem strict but this is because we would prefer not to have our or your time wasted if you are not prepared to commit. (if you do not meet 1 of the requirements then still feel free to submit an application form, if you are not prepared to meet 1 of the requirements then this is likely not the place for you) Classes/Roles Required Currently, we are in need of 3 Healers (preferably not shaman mains), and Ranged + Melee DPS. It is possible we have a tank spot open for outstanding candidates. What we will offer you A serious, drama-free raiding environment, with players that will commit to putting in the required time and effort. • Cutting Edge on every raid, anything less is failure • Eventually, raiding flasks/pots/feasts • Committed, consistent, and experienced leadership • High standards expected of everyone equally, no exceptions. • Researched and prepared raid leading If this is of interest to you and you want to apply visit: http://www.metanoia-eu.shivtr.com/ If you would like some more information, add mellowz#2407, zime#21104, entail#2216, AuQia#2343, InSAne#23753Pollitburo0 4d
07 May [H] Ink - 2/10 M recruiting! Who we are: Ink are a new guild founded a month after the release of legion. We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild consisting of former hardcore raiders and social newcomers ready to learn. We are currently on Ragnaros! What is expected of raiders? To be prepared in both general and role specific tactics for fights prior to raids. Gem and enchant all gear available. To be continuously motivated to improve and better themselves as a player and member of the team. Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday (Occasionally carry out alt runs on Sunday) Raid time: 22:00 - 1:00 Realm time Current recruitment needs: Ranged dps: Balance Druid, BM/MM Hunter, Frost/Fire Mage Melee dps: Windwalker Monk Tank: Guardian Druid, Protection Paladin, Brewmaster Monk Healer: Holy Paladin Exceptional players are always considered even if your class isn't listed on our recruitment list! Contacts: [GM] Zime#21104, [Council] Wigglles#2584, Munazaga#2776Rampager2 07 May
26 Apr [A] CZ/SK raiding group Howdy fellas and gals! This recruitment post is directed to Czech and Slovak players only, but according to the forum rules it has got to be written in English, so there you have it. To keep this short, we are a bunch of players from several servers and even more guilds that gather together three times a week to raid - nothing unusual. Nowadays, we progress The Nighthold on Heroic, we've so far downed 8/10 HC bosses and are looking to boost our ranks. We have pretty much a stable group, but we do have spots for more exceptional players. Because why don't make things even smoother. We could use an additional healer with DPS offspec and several ranged DPS / few great melee DPS. Our raid size is between 20 to 25 players, so you shouldn't worry about not having a spot. We don't aim for Mythic content - our goal is to kill Gul'dan on HC, farm NH until patch 7.2, while meanwhile maybe going back to Mythic Emerald Nightmare thanks to cross realm availability. What we require: - CZ/SK player - Understanding of your class sufficient enough for The Nighhold HC - Attendance - 2 of 3 raid days is the minimum - Own consumables (potions, flasks and food), since you may be from a different realm - TeamSpeak 3 What we offer: - Stable raiding party on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 20:00 to 23:00 - Possibility to stay in your current guild (no transfer/guild change needed) - Guides to every boss encounter - Personal loot (with plenty people willing to share their loot) - Focused, yet not stressful atmosphere - Combat logs and analysis on https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/57674/ (feel free to check) If you are interested, /w Narim-KulTiras or add me at Narim#2951 (don't reply here, as I won't be checking this daily) Thank you for your time and looking forward to raiding with you! Narim Kul Tiras EUNarim2 26 Apr
25 Apr Horde players being toxic I'm so sick of this imbalance between horde and alliance players...Those brainless horde !@#$% who have to kill every alliance player on sight are so annoying..literally can't do anything like world quest etc without being farmed..Satanko8 25 Apr
25 Apr LF CZ/SK PVP Guild on Drak'thul - EU I'm experienced pvp player. My spec is holy 897 ilvl. Looking for, friendly active pvp guild. battletag: theeleventh#2547Gummyßear0 25 Apr
20 Apr LF healer/dmg aren CZ/SK hledam na trojky (klidne i dvojky) healera nejlepe Rdruid/shaman/pala k war/mage. Popripade rogue na RMP. Na pushnuti 2000+, takze nekoho se zkusenostma a skillem. Klidne i Feral druida ci huntera k disco na 2k+ rat. Battle.net: LnDs#2861 realm: Drak'ThulUnkillable0 20 Apr
16 Apr [H] looking for teammates for 2s and PVP guild CZ/SK I looking for teammates for 2s . only CZ/SK 860Ilvl arms warr best some heal . Also looking pvp guild Hladam partaka na areny najlepšie heal stači 850 IlvlOvos0 16 Apr
15 Apr Looking for the teammates SVK / CZK I am looking for the teammates eventually group like a new player for the horde of undead warrior Hladam spoluhracov pripadne skupinu som novy hrac za hordu undead warriorSkaza0 15 Apr
10 Apr LF SK/CZ Guild Hladam guildu na PVE PVP. Som pravidelny hrac. Moj main je Assa rogue 887 ilvlKangals0 10 Apr
08 Apr LF english pve guild Furry warrior lvl 110 ilvl 869Sfxawaken0 08 Apr
03 Apr [H] - Withered Army - 4/10 Mythic Nighthold CZ/SK Hello, we are a CZ/SK guild which transfering to Burning Blade / Drak’thul in about 1-2 weeks, because CZ/SK community is slowly dying and soon we would be out of players for Mythic progress. Ahoj, jsme CZ/SK guilda, momentálně situovaná na serveru Wildhammer/Thunderhorn, která bude během dvou týdnů transferovat na Burning Blade / Drak’thul (k Hordě) z důvodu nedostatku českých/slovenských hráčů na našem současném serveru. Náš dosavadní progress je 4/10 Mythic Nighthold a naším hlavním cílem je vyčištění aktuálního raid tieru před vydáním dalšího major patche. Naše raidovací dny jsou středa, čtvrtek a neděle - 19:30 - 23:00. V současnosti hledáme hráče všech classů a speců (ilvl +- 900, alespoň 45 traitů v mainspec artefaktu). Přihlášky můžete psát na naše fórum - http://witheredarmy.boards.net/ Díky GrïmGrïmbold1 03 Apr
23 Mar Herald Of The Titans Boost Runs (Horde&Alliance) Hello, Me and my team is boosting for Herald Of the Titans. We did many happy runs during Wod and happy to continue on Horde and start on Ally too. Details are as below. Please do not hesitate to contact me in game or via tag for more info. Battle tag : Laiyaaa#2606 Char:Aliné Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232) We are mostly available on Tuesdays but on request, it can be arranged for Sundays also. Timing is at 7pm by realm time but again, on request It may be changed too. Requirements: All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long as all items are below 226 ilvl, you can also use your heirlooms. Payment Details: Payments can be done in any realm; but for high population realms; price is 180K (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon) For any other realm; price will be 210K (may change on token price) We ask for 50K deposit when you book the spot; and the rest should be before the pull. Here some of the feedbacks we got from our happy customers :) Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727 Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728 Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715?page=2Körpé1 23 Mar
14 Mar closed How do I delete this?Shiroyami0 14 Mar
13 Mar [H] <Fish n Chips> Recruitment! Hello there! <Fish n Chips> is an English speaking guild and we are currently recruiting for Mythic Nighthold progression. We raid Wednesday 19:30 - 23:00 servertime and Sunday 19:00 - 23:00 servertime. We are currently 1/10m but we are looking to fill our ranks for serious progression. All applicants will be considered however we are primarily looking for: Mage Mistweaver Monk Hunter (MM or BM) Rogue We expect that you come to all raids prepared with flasks and food. Runes preferred (especially on progression). We also expect you to research boss fights prior to raids and have a good understanding of your class. Discord is used for communications. Successful applicants will join on a trial basis and promotion to raider will be performance based. If you are interested please feel free to contact me in game Hicksey#2570.Hicksey0 13 Mar
12 Mar <SOURCE> CZ/SK guild recruiting 880+ players Only for czech/slovak speakers! Our guild if looking for 880+ ilvl players for Mythic raid progress. We use EPGP, Discord, Forum Raid times: ST a NE 20-23 More info and actual progress: http://sourcewow.cz E-mail: info@sourcewow.cz AttroAttro0 12 Mar
08 Mar [A][CZ/SK] Resto/Guardian druid LF PvE guild Hey, currently, I am looking for semi-hardcore/casual raiding guild. I have some good experience in raiding from previous expansion and with game in general. Please feel free to write down bellow or contact me ingame. Zdravim, momentálně hledám pve casual nebo semi-hardcore guildu. Mám nějaké zkušenosti s raidováním a se hrou obecně. V případě zájmu mě kontaktujte zde nebo mi dejte vědět přímo ve hře.Frostik2 08 Mar
08 Mar [H] Resto shamii lf raiding guild (eng/cze/sk) Hi! As title say I am looking for raiding guild for legion. With some breaks I played since tbc, but never was much into raiding. Of course I progress some (much in wotlk), but then I do not have enough time for it. In legion I would like to progress pve. I am experienced resto shaman. 2-4 raiding days per week are perfect (I work night shifts too, I cannot be online every evening). Springscar is contact in the game! I am 24yo male working in health care. Thanks, have nice day!Springscar1 08 Mar
07 Mar WTB Witch-Hunter's Harvester WTB http://www.wowhead.com/item=70165/witch-hunters-harvester for mat price on Alliance (around 8k right now) + some gold for crafting based on a deal. Kupim http://www.wowhead.com/item=70165/witch-hunters-harvester za cenu materialu na Aliancii (cca 8k teraz) + nejake goldy za craft dohodou. /w Icito Drak'Thul / Burning Blade or here / alebo tu.Icito4 07 Mar
07 Mar Witch-hunter's Harvester Hello, guys im trying to get Witch-hunter's harvester for transmog. It's hard to find in AH. I also can't find anyone in world chat for days. If you can create it for me, just leave me message in game, send me mail or just send it C.O.D. I will pay for it 27k gold.Reallucinka0 07 Mar
01 Mar WTS Guldan HC, +15 or higher keystone and Full HC NH. we are a team of an elite players than have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many night hold raids across all of our characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 or higher you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 900 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get from Mythic plus and a good chance on 885 or higher from the chests, every chest drops exactly 2 items and its random who gets those items from the 5 players , if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. Night Hold Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 890 loot or higher, up to 920. we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you if we can trade the items, since its going to be personal loot . 3-a very low chance to get Guldan [Felblaze Infernal] mount . -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Guldan heroic you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Night Hold heroic run you need about 2 hours. -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 or whisper me in game Vivicraftt-Draenor price: you can pay us on any realm. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 165k. -keystone +15 one chest in time is 245k. -keystone +15 2 chests is 365k. -Guldan heroic is 245k. -full night hold heroic is 700k. -9/10 heroic night hold is 500k.Vivicraftt0 01 Mar
27 Feb [H] [Chamber of Aspects] Noxa is recruiting! Who we are: Noxa are a new guild founded a month after the release of legion, we’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild consisting of former hardcore raiders and social newcomers ready to learn. Our progress: 3/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3H Trial of Valor 6/10H Nighthold What is expected of raiders? To be prepared in both general and role specific tactics for fights prior to raids. Gem and enchant all gear available. To be continuously motivated to improve and better themselves as a player and member of the team. Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday (Occasionally carry out alt runs on Sunday) Raid time: 22:00 - 1:00 Realm time Current recruitment needs: Hunter, Mage, Ele Shaman, Warlock, Shadow Priest Contacts: [GM] Zime#21104, [Council] Wigglles#2584, Munazaga#2776 Website http://www.noxa-eu.shivtr.com/Notevenklose2 27 Feb
26 Feb OA - Late Evening Guild // 22:00-01:00 / Weds/Thur/Mon Hello, Once Again are a guild bases on Kazzak who are currently looking to add some more strong players to join our team to help with mythic progression. We are an established raiding guild with steady progress, good atmosphere and are looking to find like minded players. Hoping to find skilled & committed ranged dps and a non monk healer, but would of course consider all good players. Our current progress is 3/10 Mythic Nighthold with some low % wipes on Krosus. Feel free to check out our website @ www.oaguild.co.uk or https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613463253?page=1 You can also contact any member in game or speak to one of our officer team for more information Adamski#2159 / Oneyota#2678 / Temptation#2121 Thanks.Yorkshireman0 26 Feb
22 Feb Alegon- Drak’thul - Mythic plus leaver. We were doing Maw +14 with this guy. He was a tank and wiped us many times and he just left after first boss. Pulled everything even we have said 'there is bolstering man, care!'. Do not join a group if u see this name. PS: Healing and DPS were amazing.Tushy1 22 Feb
21 Feb [H]Heretics - CoA - 2/3M 3/10M LFM Hello everyone! Heretics looking for a few more DPS spots for Nighthold Mythic and Helya Mythic. Founded end of February 2016 and managed to get 9/13 Mythic HFC before Prepatch, and got 12/13M and were close on getting that last mythic kill on Archimonde before Legion. We're a semi-hardcore guild with serious raiding, a mix of former hardcore and casual raiders in the past but today have and strive for the same goal and share equal attitude. We focus on the chemistry of the people for a better atmosphere and to have better success in the long run. What Heretics expect from our raiders. Knowledge of class & different roles Reliable attendance (min 90%) Research tactics on current and upcoming encounters Character maxamization (Upgrade gear, pots,flask etc) A good personality & a teamplayer Reliable computer, microphone and internet. What we're lookin for and what we offer. We want people to strive for a higher succes than casual raiding but not required to spend 5 days on raiding aswell. Have a blast during raids and performing the very best on encounters with full attention and whereabouts. We're aiming to be competetive with the other the top guilds, motivate ourselves it can be done on two progression raids per week. There is always high activity in Heretics, members doing mythic+ dungeons and more. A mature guild with fair and high experience leadership within PvE content.If you think you would be a good fit in our guild, who is serious with raiding and also wants to have fun and share experience with us, don't hesitate and apply on our website. Raid 2 days per week for progression which will be setup in ingame calendar. Raid days: Thursday, Sunday (*optional raid day: Wednesday - Could be progression/farm/alt runs) Raid time: 20:00 - 00:00 UTC+1 (One break on 10 minutes) Loot system: Loot Council Classes & Roles 20170220 Healer: Melee: Arms/Fury Warrior Havoc Demon Hunter Windwalker Monk Survival Hunter Frost Deathknight Range: Elemental Shaman Affliction/Demonology Warlock Shadow Priest Arcane/Fire/Frost Mage Balance Druid Please visit this site and fill out the application if you are interested! http://hereticscoa.enjin.com/ Contact us: [GM]Tmbs#2472 Rhoggenator#2164 Shopen#2698 Kilnar#2464Hoddahswift0 21 Feb
21 Feb LF english guild Hello, Im looking for an english speaking guild. Im mainly interested in mythic + and normal/heroic raids, less in mythic/progression. Could anyone point me to a guild that would suit me? :) Ty!Glauron0 21 Feb
19 Feb [H] 9/10HC Guild recruiting cross-realm Good day, as the title suggests we -Moonshine Bunnies- are looking for raiders in all roles to complete our mythic raiding team. A little backstory of the core of the guild: We have raided together through the expansions, a very close knit group of friends who are experienced in running a guild and raiding at a high level. We had issues with our previous guild causing us to form a new guild. Expectations of you: Communicate. I cannot stress enough how important this is, above all else. Commit to our schedule. The raiding schedule is as follows; (CET) Wednesday 20:15-00:00 (farm night, no progression will take place) Monday 20:15-00:00 Sunday 20:15-00:00 You will have 100% attendance with few exceptions, which you will inform an officer in as much advance possible. Be completely prepared for every raid. This includes being on time (15 mins early), having all consumables and having knowledge of the fights. We are currently recruiting all roles and classes, but with a higher focus on ranged in terms of DPS, though EVERYONE will be trialed, and all exceptional players will be considered, regardless of your experience/ilvl. What you can expect from us: High quality raiding. This means very little downtime, a serious raiding environment, and little room for mistakes. A huge amount of activity outside of raids. This includes mythic+, Achievements, and other general shenanigans. RClootcouncil will be used to hand out loot. Your trial: A trial can take anywhere from one raid night to weeks. Based on your ilvl/experience you will be invited to the next 'appropriate' raid, whether this is farm or progress depends on you. If you are still here after the wall of text above, or you have simply scrolled down, the way to organise your trial is simple, add my battletag (Tymoa#2145) and contact me. I hope to speak to you soon.Tymoa1 19 Feb
16 Feb 913 / 905 Protection Paladin Looking for Guild. Willing to transfer. Experienced Mythic Progression 905 equipped protection paladin looking for a mythic progression guild. I have been tanking mythic raids since Hell Fire Citadel, and come with plenty of dedication and experience. Available to raid 5/7 days a week EXCEPT Tuesday & Thursday Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/Demitrx/simple Some logs (Can find more if needed): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13763382/latest https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/C9a8wv46GxrRVf7q#fight=30&type=damage-done Also Have an 887 Protection Warrior that I play on the same skill level as my protection Paladin. For further questions or concerns please add my Battletag: Dkono65#1964Demitrx0 16 Feb
15 Feb <Poetic Justice>[H][Tarren Mill] 3/10 M is recruiting. Greetings, Poetic Justice is a guild that I guess would be regarded as a semi-hardcore guild. At the moment we have 7/7 M and 3/3 H 10/10 HC 3/10 M and are aiming to clear Mythic NH. Continuing into NH we are hoping to a have a really solid raiding team consisting of 25-27ish players . As the team currently is progressing on M NH we can't recruit someone who is lacking in gear or experience. If you apply as DPS we expect that you are able to pull 600k+ dps ST and have an AP rank above 50 at the very least. If you apply as healer we expect you to consistently pull above 500k hps. It's also worth noting that a spot in the raid team does not equal a spot in every raid. We are 100% dedicated towards progress and that mean swapping out player/classes to optimize the raid setup for any given boss we progress on. If you apply and expect to raid every (that we organise raid) night this is not the guild for you. Being able to take critic as well as playing your very, very best every night... that's what we are looking for. RIGHT NOW WE ARE RECRUITING HIGH PRIO: Spriest, Boomkin, Fury/Arms Warr MEDIUM: Any range dps and DH dps. LOW PRIO: Everything not mentioned above. Recruitment closed for: Tanks/Healers HOWEVER: Outstanding applicants will always be reviewed, regardless of spec/class. Our guild is fairly new (established in the Summer of 2016). The guild atmosphere and community is great - we are using Discord as our social network as well as our voicecom. Raid days: - Wednesday 20-23 ST - Sunday 20-23 ST - Monday 20-23 ST Who are you? You play the game because it is fun, but crave a challenge. You have a mic, not afraid to use it and speak English fluently. You are over 18, no exceptions. You always bring the best possible flask and pots for raid since you consider this a given. You invest time in researching your class so you can perform the very best possible. You play a lot of Mythic+ dungeons because we all know that every single piece of gear can't come from raiding. If this sounds like something, you are more than welcome to contact Jambox, Razzhor, Tunarius or Percívall in-game. My battletag is: Hugo#21650 (if you are another realm add me) I look forward to welcoming you to our team! Percívall Assistant Raid LeaderPercívall0 15 Feb
09 Feb [CZ/SK] We Are Righteousness - Recruiting Good Morning Everybody, New born CZ/SK Guild We Are Righteousness is currently recruiting players. We are a mix guild of newbies, pros or re-entry players. Currently we have some lvl 110 and some players who are lvling, we cant offer much now. But we need you to grow! Are you looking for a home to be? Dont fear us and ask us! PS: ALLIANCEAewynus0 09 Feb
07 Feb [A] <AB> Nordic raiding guild recruiting on SIlvermoon! PLEASE NOTE: We are looking for Nordic players only to come join us on Silvermoon. ABOUT: <Aurora Borealis> is a guild looking to do semi-hardcore raiding. We are a bunch of Norwegians that love playing together with all WoW have to offer. You have to understand Norwegian, however there is no requirement to speak it. Our endgame goal is to clear current content on Mythic difficulty. The guild has existed for about 8-9 years, and it's core have been playing together on and off ever since it was created. Come have fun while progressing content with us! RAIDS: Raids will be on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday from 20:00 - 23:00. We will be doing alt runs or heroic clear for mains that still need the gear on Tuesdays. This basically means that you aren't required to sign for this raid unless you actually are in dire need of a drop on your main or you feel like gearing up an alt. RECRUITMENT: At this moment we are mainly in need of DPS to fulfill our future mythic roster. Currently in need of both melee and ranged DPS, however, all dedicated players and roles will be considered. We are lacking: *Hunters (Marksman / Survival) *Priests (Shadow) *Warriors (Fury / Arms) *Death Knight (Frost / Unholy) *Shaman (Enhancement) *Druid (Feral) *Monk (Windwalker) *Warlock *Rogue We expect all of our raiders to know their class well. It's your own responsibility to learn how to play your own class in the best way possible. This means that you also need to have a viable offspec. Or atleast be willing to learn to play an offspec for your class. REQUIREMENT: We understand that everyone have a life outside of wow and that different stuff can show up in real life, but we do require you to make it to atleast a 80% raid attendance. We expect all our raiders to come prepared to all raids they have signed for. Which basically means that you have to bring consumeables to raids, read up on tactics and mechanics for new raids, be focused throughout the raid and bring your A-game. Previous raid experience is preferred, although not a requirement. But we do require, as stated earlier, that you know your class well and to be the best you possibly can be. SOCIAL: We want a community more than anything else, to be a home for people to go to with clear and fair rules. Therefore we are also recruiting socials and PvP-ers, with little to no requirement other than being norwegian, or atleast understanding norwegian. CONTACT: For more information and further questions, please contact me, or one of my fellow officers and we'll have a talk. Liiland#2561 - Phillyberg, Discipline Priest Braxius#2171 - Eovina, Restoration Druid. Giefplox#2219 - Sylteskrevet, Protection Warrior. Best regards, PhillybergPhillyberg0 07 Feb
04 Feb 909 / 900 Protection Paladin Looking for a raiding guild that raids 3 - 4 days a week. Currently unavailable on Tuesday and Thursday. I've been tanking mythic raids since 6.2. Willing to transfer 7/7m 1/3m 10/10hc I also have an 880 Protection warrior that is ready for split runs as well. Here are some recent logs from Night Hold Heroic, and can provide logs from previous raids if needed. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13763382/latest/ And a link to my WoW progress http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/Demitrx Feel free to add my ID if there are any questions Dkono65#1964Demitrx0 04 Feb
27 Jan [A] Saints. An English Speaking Guild. Saints is one of the oldest guilds on Burning Blade and we are looking to expand and rebuild for Legion. It is a fact of life that we live on a heavenly Czech dominated Realm (and that is fine) so we pride ourselves as a safe haven for the remnants of the English community although everyone is of course welcome so long as you are happy to speak in English for the duration of your time with us. We have a respectably sized roster of active, social and friendly players currently enjoying the new content so you will always have someone to team up with no matter the difficulty of content you are currently participating in. Primarily we are looking to re-establish our Raid Team for Legion. We want to do this right and offer a consistent and rewarding option for those Raiders that have stuck it out here on Burning Blade despite the issues. We are definitely still in the planning and recruitment phase so are looking to fill all roles and are open to discussion with regards to Raid Days and Times. We don't require any past experience (although it will obviously help!) We ask only that you have the desire and determination to progress. In all, we are a Friendly, Social, English-Speaking Guild looking to bolster our ranks for all the content Warcraft has to offer. Feel free to reply here, mail me in-game (Infernox on Burning Blade) or message any online member of Saints for an invite or more information. We hope to see you soon, InfernoxInfernox2 27 Jan
24 Jan [A] The Dragon Order - Thunderhorn/Wildhammer - CZ/SK Hello everyone, this article is only for czech and slovak players, so text below is in our language. The Dragon Order je alianční, Česko-Slovenská guilda na serveru Thunderhorn (EU). Počátky gildy jsou v pozdním Burning Crusade, ale raidy jsme začali chodit až v následujícím datadisku. Nemáme žádný realm first kill, zato se celou dobu udržujeme na předních příčkách (do 10. místa) realm progressu. Přijímáme všechny levely, věk není omezen, věkový průměr je u nás cca 30 let. Není u nás problém s radou a pomocí, opravy jsou hrazené z GB, raideři mají k dispozici flasky a jídlo. Máme vlastní TS3 server. Raidovací dny: čt, ne, po 19:45 - 23:00 hod. Způsob lootu: EPGP. Pokud máte zájem hrát v přátelském prostředí a pravidelně 2-3 x týdně chodit raidy, jste mezi námi vítáni. V případě zájmu navštivte náš web www.thedragonorder.eu nebo kontaktujte ingame Sussie, Corleonis, Oriel, Robik, Mouka, Ellgar, Maboriel. Hledáme 2-3 range dps pro progres mythických raidů. Požadujeme pravidelnou účast (st, ne, po 19:45 - 23:00) a zodpovědný přístup k sobě i skupině (samozřejmostí jsou enchanty, gemy, top consumables, základní znalost taktik, znalost své klasy...).Ebolá0 24 Jan
22 Jan [A]<Ardent Flame> 10/10N, 6/10HC now recruiting! - Ardent Flame - A guild formed by a group of friends, with long history and a strong, experienced core of players. Originally started out as a casual guild, now trying to gather enough forces to progress seriously through heroic and mythic raids. Current progress can be seen at http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/burning-blade/Ardent+Flame Language: Czech/Slovak - Raid Times - Thursday: 7:30 - 11:00 Sunday: 7:30 - 11:00 Who are we currently looking for? - Primarily in need of - - Healers: Resto Druid, Resto Shaman - Ranged DPS: Any class with viable ranged specialization. - Dps with a tank off-spec: Any class with decent enough gear, willing to help out and off-tank, should it be required. Any specialization and/or class not mentioned above is still welcome to join us, however we can not guaranteed a raid spot during progression. What else can we offer ? - Fun and friendly, yet serious environment - Forthcoming leadership - Social equality - EPGP loot system - Contact information - Bnet: Lord#1696 or ingame via PM or mail @Quaint-BurningBlade Bnet: Theøss#2863 or ingame via PM or mail @Theøss-BurningBlade Discord: https://discord.gg/AJEQwvPElsinka0 22 Jan
18 Jan [A][Disc] LF casual weekend raiding guild I'm looking for a casual guild that raids on weekends (I can't any other time due to work schedule). Saturdays would be best for me, but Sundays between lunch and dinner would work too. It could be possible for me to raid one week day, but I can't promise anything. I'm ilvl 866 right now, casually working my way through mythics and LFR (completed everything including Return to Karazhan, my best M+ is +5 so far, but that's simply because I didn't try any more difficult - got the +5 with two chests on first try). I don't have any off spec so far, but I could work on that. Basically I'd like to go through normal raids, have some decent community without any fuss about attendance rules and all that (like "you can only miss one out of six raids during two weeks if you want to join"). I'm fine with both CZ/SK or English speaking guilds. P.S.: First post, don't go all hating on me ;)Obscurao0 18 Jan
17 Jan Oops 3/7M (Kazzak server) lf Danish raiders for NH Oops is a danish guild, Therefore the remaining of the this post will be in danish :) Hvem er vi ? Oops er en social raiding guild, skabt af irl venner med base på Kazzak. Vores mål er at bygge et tæt og venligt fællesskab af folk som nyder at tale og spille sammen, samtidig med at cleare normal / heroic / Mythics mens de er current. Vi går ikke efter at være de bedste, men tager det seriøst når vi raider. Vi er en guild med plads til personlig udfoldelse og udvikling, også for dem som ikke tidligere har raidet så meget. Men du skal have et reelt ønske om at blive bedre, og virkelig brænde for det, ellers er vi ikke et guild for dig. Hvad forventer vi af dig ? Vigtigst af alt, er du en mødestabil person, vi kan regne med dukker op til vores raids. Du er minimum 870+ ilvl. Du skal have styr på din class og kunne spille den på et niveau, som afspejler dit gear og resten af raidets performance. Vi raider kun 2 dage i ugen, så det er vigtigt at alle performer godt, hvis vi skal nå vores mål. Vi forventer også at du møder op til raids med pots/flask/food. Udover det er det også et krav! at du har fungerende mic og teamspeak under alle raids. Hvad mangler vi til vores raid team ? Ranged dps: Alle classes ( high prio ) Healers: Alle classes ( high prio ) Melee (lukket pt.) Tank (lukket pt.) Vi raider onsdag og søndag 19.15 til 22.30 PS. alle er velkommen i Oops som socials, så hvis du, eller dig og dine kammerater, mangler et sted at være, er i mere end velkommen. Interesseret ? add en officer Btag og så tager vi en snak. Gankixxxh#2728 Donztar#2873 aeq#2778 mcwoodslug#2952 maler#2319 Nicolas#23512Gankízh0 17 Jan
15 Jan looking for someone to level with Hello, I wanna level a toon with someone who is on burning blade server eu Requirements: Has to be friendly Has to speak somewhat something of english Has to have some heirlooms And just in general someone fun to talk to I have skype so hit me up: MrZachRolfe or add me on battle.net to talk further: ZachRolfe#2492 Thanks for reading and i hope you wanna!Zachrolfe2 15 Jan
12 Jan <Lotto> Recruiting for Mythic roster. [FIN] Lotto is 100% Finnish guild. Outland Alliance Our Progress in legion: EN HC 7/7 Tov HC 7/7 EN Mythic 1/7 Raiding Days: Wednesday 18:30 - 22:00/23:00 Tuesday 18:30 - 22:00/23:00 Sunday 17:00 - 22:00/23:00 We are currently recruiting all classes What we want from YOU! - You are interested in this game. - You have the motivation to play this game. - You know your class (gems,reforge,enchants etc.) - 90% Raid attendance - Please have a microphone to communicate with us in Teamspeak during the raids. - You must have a stable internet connection and computer, if you have a history of frequent issues with any of these, fix these before you think about applying. - Last but not at least, you should also bring some sense of humour with you! If you believe you suit the above we are looking forward to hear from you. You can check our website at Lottowow.enjin.com and leave an apply there. Also feel free to whisper me, or any of our officers ingame if you have any questions regarding our guild. Once again, this time is the perfect time to jump in and earn yourself a spot in a serious raiding guild for Nighthold. Thank you for your interest towards our guild! Also recruiting skilled players for RBGS Best Regards Jokuvaa My battletag Jokuvaa#21528Jokuvaá0 12 Jan
11 Jan [H] - Draenor - Rebuilding guild looking for players <The Unique> on Draenor [Horde] 4/7 mythic EN - 3/3 Heroic ToV are looking to fill out our roster in preparation for Nighthold, we expect the first few weeks of Nighthold to be slow paced as we clear normal and heroic and look to rebuild due to losing raiders and others taking a break over the Christmas holidays. We aim to be back to raiding mythic as soon as possible so we have decided to open up recruitment for all dps and healer specs and potentially one tank spot. We're looking for people with around 860 ilvl minimum and previous experience in mythic raiding. We are a fairly laid back guild and we understand that everyone makes mistakes, we do not condone verbal abuse to any of our members nor do we allow 'calling out' if someone messes up, we simply shrug it off and pick ourselves back up and go again. Everyone is treated equal and with respect. Raid days and time: Monday - 19:30 - 22:30 Wednesday - 19:30 - 22:30 Thursday - 19:30 - 22:30 Looking for: 1 Tank 3 - 4 melee dps 3 - 5 range dps 1 - 3 healers Application: http://unique-guild.com/ Applicants must be 18+ (guild average is 25+), able to listen (speaking is optional) on Discord and understand the English language. Contact the officers in game, or on our forum if you have any questions or would like to chat. Othillia#2460 Toxiciti#2563 Aks#2727Marikaa0 11 Jan
06 Jan LF active english guild Hello guys, I'm interested in joining a guild and was wondering if you could recommend me some? I'm looking for: - an active guild (mostly interested in M+, not so in raiding) - english speaking Thanks in advance!Glauron0 06 Jan
03 Jan English Players on a CZ/SK Realm I know this has been discussed many times on these forums and I know that this is almost certainly going to fall on deaf ears but I seriously believe Blizzard need to allow for Free Character Transfers from Burning Blade and Drak'thul. Not only is the CZ/SK Community vastly superior in terms of size but the balance between Horde and Alliance is laughably biased towards the Horde making leveling (I know, it's a PvP Realm, I signed up for this blah, blah) highly difficult at times. I just want to point out that I have nothing against the CZ/SK Community, Blizzard never offered you your own Realms so you had to set up shop somewhere and that is fine, it is just hard for us English speaking folk out there. I understand that I could just pay for a Transfer but, having played since Vanilla, I have a lot of Characters that I care about on this Realm and dislike the idea of them being dotted around the place (I have an Alliance Realm and a Horde Realm) so the financial cost of a transfer would be in excess of £100 which is implausible. It must be noted that the inclusion of Cross-Realm technology in the likes of Stormwind with the arrival of Legion does alleviate the language problem to some degree but of course does nothing for Trade Chat and the Faction-Balancing issues. In essence it is a band-aid on a gaping wound. Every Raiding Guild I have found has disbanded or transferred at the turn of a new Expansion or Major Content Patch in order to seek a more in-depth roster leaving me largely resigned to LFR which is no where near as satisfying as the higher difficulties of content. All I am asking is for the opportunity to pack up shop and move all my characters elsewhere, even if I have to pay for one transfer to move all my characters (for less than the cost of individuals obviously) so that I can enjoy the game I have loved for the past ten years to its fullest.Infernox13 03 Jan
03 Jan Dunno what's up with this server... ...but never before have I seen such a bunch of low, pathetic, utterly idiotic children. Constantly 5-10vs1 ppl, group ganking afkers at flight points, world bosses, vendors, wqs, karazhan entrance, everywhere, corpse camping for hours at a time...Seriously, don't you children have homework to do? Or like ANYTHING meaningful in your sad little lifes, other than making life harder for others? You should get up from your pc, take a few steps back, and then run very hard, headfirst, into a wall. Hopefully with the desired effect.Wíkl2 03 Jan
18 Dec [Vis Maior] cz/sk guild, 5/7 M EN, 3/3 HC ToV recruit. About guild Vis Maior is alliance Czech and Slovak semi-hardcore raid progression guild playing on EU-Ravencrest. It formed during WOD and it consists of players from various progression guilds with long-year experience in raiding from previous expansions. We are currently 5/7 M EN and 3/3 ToV HC. We`re aiming at least to top 20 on server with new filled roster. The plan is to finish EN and focus on ToV mythic before Nighthold opens. Raid times We are raiding Thursday and Sunday from 19 00 till 23 00 CET (server time) – those are progression raids. On Tuesday, at the same time, there is free for all/alt run non-progression farm raid. What are we looking for? Recruitment is open to any class or spec to fill our pre-Nighthold and Nighthold progression raiding roster. We are looking for players with exceptional mechanics and experience in progression raiding, that have competitive attitude and passion for raiding. Gear isn`t an issue, but of course you need to be able to hit proper dps and hps for mythic progression. Your previous logs are beneficial. You need to be able to take constructive criticism in order to get better and fit our roster and to share similar goals and passion. Important: We are looking only for Czech and Slovak players. What do we offer? Established guild for mythic progression with determined people aiming to be better and grow stronger, adult social environment consisting of people from different spheres of life, many of which know each other for several years and also – higher iLvl  As we previously wrote, since we accept only Czech and Slovak players, we also do meet in real life few times a year to chat and have fun or rise glass together. Applications Please visit our site: www.vis-maior.eu and write an application to proper section “Nábor nových členov”. We will try your skill and determination directly ingame in one of our raids. You can also reply to this forum or write ingame to: Kvp, Bublex, Eoghainn/Eoghaan, Hyar and we will arrange times and contacts. Cross-realm tryouts are also welcome, for you to try if it is worth for you to change server. Obviously, for mythic progression we will need you on Ravencrest. We are looking forward to meet you ingame!Eoghaann0 18 Dec
16 Dec WTT Gold WTT Gold . Need on Burning Blade (A), giving on Ravencrest (A). /w me for more info. Jokan#2460Largeshaade0 16 Dec
15 Dec [H] MordSith - female guild recruiting Ahoj, jsme začínající ryze ženská guilda a hledáme další sestry. Zaměřujeme se na PvE, PvP a chceme zkusit i RP, naší inpirací je ledenda o Hledači (seriál) a Meč pravdy (knižní série). Hey, we r starting only female guild which looking for new sisters. Our guild is based on lore of Legend of the Seeker. We r focusing on PvE, PvP and we would like to try Roleplay as well, but all in Czech/Slovakia language. Více info na/ More info: www.mordsith.wowhordes.com nebo/or fb https://www.facebook.com/groups/mordsithy/ Ingame GuM AkumahAkumah0 15 Dec
10 Dec BB/DT AH ratio! Dear Blizz... I would like to inform you, that playing on BB as ali is impossible! BB and DT are ofcourse PVP realms, but its right time to change the status of realm to GVP - Group vs Player!! The ratio is terrible and making the world quest is for many painfull hours. WoW is a game for fun, not for making one fraction nervous everyday. This is a real problem, please just resolve it, or just let us know, that you know about this issue and will care about that. Because this is really not PVP world fights, this is safari...!Florycz4 10 Dec
09 Dec [A] <The Moose Hunt> Silvermoon EU recruting! PLEASE NOTE: We are looking for Nordic players only to come join us on Silvermoon. ABOUT: <The Moose Hunt> is a newly established guild, looking to do semi-hardcore raiding. We are a bunch of Norwegians with a few Swedes and Danes. You have to understand Norwegian, however there is no requirement to speak it. Our endgame goal is to clear current content on Mythic difficulty. We have just started raiding together to see where we are at, and cleared EN HC on our first run. Several players in our roster also have experience from EN Mythic bosses. We are going to move on to mythic progression raiding as soon as we got a stable and dedicated core raiding group. RAIDS: Raids will be on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday from 20:00 - 23:00. Raid days will most likely stay as it is. However, the hours might change to raidstart from 20:30 or 21:00 in the future. We will be doing alt runs or heroic clear for mains that still need the gear on Tuesdays. This basically means that you aren't required to sign for this raid unless you actually are in dire need of a drop on your main or you feel like gearing up an alt. RECRUITMENT: At this moment we are only in need of DPS to fulfill our mythic roster. Currently in need of ranged DPS, however, all dedicated players and roles will be considered. We are lacking: *Hunters (MM / BM) *Priests (Shadow) *Shamans (Enha / Ele) *Warlocks (Demo / Affli / Destro) *Warriors (Fury / Arms) We expect all of our raiders to know their class well. It's your own responsibility to learn how to play your own class in the best way possible. This means that you also need to have a viable offspec. Or atleast be willing to learn to play an offspec for your class. REQUIREMENT: We understand that everyone have a life outside of wow and that different stuff can show up in real life, but we do require you to make it to atleast a 90% raid attendance. We expect all our raiders to come prepared to all raids they have signed for. Which basically means that you have to bring consumeables to raids, read up on tactics and mechanics for new raids, be focused throughout the raid and bring your A-game. Previous raid experience is preferred, although not a requirement. But we do require, as stated earlier, that you know your class well and to be the best you possibly can be. SOCIAL: We want a community more than anything else, to be a home for people to go to with clear and fair rules. Therefore we are also recruiting socials and PvP-ers, with little to no requirement other than being norwegian. CONTACT: For more information and further questions, please contact me, or one of my two fellow officers and we'll have a talk. Braxius#2171 - Eovina, Restoration Druid. Liiland#2561 - Phillyberg, Discipline Priest. Monument#2896 - Monumênt, Protection Paladin.Eovina0 09 Dec
01 Dec <Lethal Squad> is recruiting/nabírá ENG version: Hello, are you looking for semi-hardcore guild that you can call home for long term? Are you looking for new friends? Are you interested in building new community on Twisting Nether and achieve top500-1k world in Nighthold? Social aspect really means alot for us, with semi-hardcore attitude. We are <Lethal Squad>, brand new PvE semi-hardcore guild on horde side of Twisting Nether. Idea to build the guild just happened right now. We want to build 20-22 man roster, atm we are looking for core raiders. You can pretty much secure your spot. Our top priority - start raiding ASAP, getting cutting edge before nighthold release and possibly 1-2 bosses in ToV Mythic. Of course we will clear hc ToV as part of farm. What we are looking for? Skilled, dedicated players who can pull their own weight. We are going to build strong team for Nighthold, however we gonna run ToV HC and Hopefully both Emerald and ToV Mythic once we get enough people. Our main interest is Nighthold, but we active players. We are basically starting from scratch, so you have to be patient. All I can say is that its gonna be worth it, because we are ex-hardcore players who really experienced with guild management. Are you getting benched in your guild? Join our roster, since we are looking for small roster with capable and reliable people you will never lose your raid spot. We are patient people, we are willing to help and if you want to achieve nice rank in Nighthold, then we are good choice. We are going to be active even before Nighthold release as mentioned above, so you dont need to worry. We want to start raiding as team literally next week or asap. You can expect us doing boost runs for raiders, so you will never run out of gold because of gametime or consumables. We will always have logs, on farm runs we will try to make best possible logs as team and we are going to make videos of our team, because we have really good movie maker in our squad :) Raid days: Wednesday 19:30 - 23 Thursday 19:30 - 23 Sunday 19:30 - 23 More info on our website - slowly working on it :) Our website - lethal-squad.shivtr.com If you are any interested please contact me on btag: WildRage#216859 --------------------------------------------------------------- CZ: Jinak řečeno hledáme lidi, kteří mají nějaké ty raidovací zkušenosti a jsou s náma schopni složit top500-800 world guildu na twisting netheru. Musíš umět alespon trochu anglicky, protože budeme raidovat s angličanama. Pokud máš zájem ozvi se mi na battletag. Zatím hledáme všechny classy a máme zájem i o skupinky lidí :) Vyčistíme 7M před nightholdem a možná i něco v ToV M.Lavawalkër0 01 Dec
29 Nov [H] Draenor Defiance Hello Guys, Defiance on Realm Draenor is in the process of looking for skilled motivated raiders that want to progress through mythic raiding. We are currently 3/7M and 2/3HC. If you are a player that understands tactics of bosses after 5 wipes we are potentially looking for you. Apply at: http://defiance-draenor.shivtr.com/ We are also always in for a chat on discord: https://discord.gg/6cn9yyE Raid Days: Wed/ Thurs/ Sunday 19:30 23:00 Server Time Before applying to 'Defiance' please make sure that you have read and understood our guild policies & loot distribution system. We encourage you to provide as many details possible in the application. - We require every raider to be able to attend a minimum of 80% of our monthly raids, and expecting players to do all thats possible to attend 100%. When signing for a raid, you are expected to meet up- We are aware of certain situation that will prevent meeting up, but only to a certain limit. - Know your class completely, as we don't want to teach. Being up to date with the latest theorycrafting about your class is crucial. We need our raiders to aim for perfection. - As a raider you must be able to adapt to mechanics and tactics in a fairly fast way, we wont bother to keep wiping during progression due to continuesly misunderstandings or lack of ability. - Learn from your mistakes and use it to improve yourself. - You will be asked to speak up on Discord, for when a specific situation happens, and we do require you actually speak up. - We have low tolerence with causing drama, and we hit hard on people creating it and it can result in guild kick. Everybody has their opinion about everything, but either you keep it to yourself, or inform any Council Member about it. - Raiding is teamplay, if you only think about yourself do not expect to stay in 'Defiance'. The team comes before any individual.Buffalowíngz1 29 Nov