Bloodfeather / Burning Steppes / Executus / Kor’gall / Shattered Hand

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
2d Any Oldies still playing on Executus Good day y'all i recently starting playing again after a long long absence and i was wondering if there were still any oldies left from vanilla. As it seems Executus is pretty dead at the moment at least on alliance side. Would be nice to get some life back into the Executus community! played warrior aswell in vanilla, Luthien back than. wonder if there are any Guys from Veni Vidi Vici still around?! love and cookies, LuthLùthi30 2d
6d Tank LF weekend raiding guild Hello there, I am looking for a raiding guild that raids in During weekends. mainly because I created my account when I was outside the U.S but I moved here cause of college. Obviously I'm not in this server but I am looking around all the servers and will transfer the moment I am contacted by a guild that needs me. You can contact me in game or in discord or reply to this post ^_^. Battle.net: boogieface#2948 Discord: Boogieface101#1069 In game: Brutality - RunetotemBrutality1 6d
13 Sep [H]<Casual Dreamteam> Recruiting <Casual Dreamteam> has been formed by a group of irl friends who are keen to progress through all the content while its current but not at the pace of some of the larger guilds more progressive guilds. If like us you don't have the time or desire to commit to a hectic raid schedule and would rather do things at a more relaxed pace then this may be the place for you. Its already an enjoyable small team that's growing steadily and are running Mythic/Mythic+ groups most evenings. We are currently looking for: Tanks: Warrior/DH/DK Healers: Shaman/Monk/Paladin Dps: All Regardless of weather we specifically require your class/spec we will always endeavor to find a place for the right person in our team. For more info /who Casual Dreamteam and whisper a member. Peace Out.Lummina1 13 Sep
11 Sep Polska Farma Golda Witam serdecznie!Mam przyjemność zaprosić Cię na Polską Farme Golda!Chciałbyś poznać sekrety zarabiania?Jestem tu po to żeby służyć pomocą!Sam zarobisz na token i zobaczysz jakie to proste!Pozdrawiam i dziękuje za udostępnianie community! https://blizzard.com/invite/dlGjwNUv9zGruby0 11 Sep
09 Sep Creating a new guild today! Hi all!! This afternoon I will be looking at starting a new guild on this realm and would love people to join in on it! Will be in org from about 15:00 server time and will start to create and will be looking for all roles in the guild and all kinds of players! Want more info let me know add me on battle net jamesbrett#2111 For the hordies ;)Andredia1 09 Sep
09 Sep Fury LF mature M+ Guild Greetings. I'm currently looking for a guild with primary focus of M+ with an older playerbase. I will be able to raid as well but maybe not that regulary. I'm 31 years old, friendly and played WOW on and off since vanilla beta. CheersNanai0 09 Sep
03 Sep <Oblivion Boost Community Services> Oblivion Boosting Community About us: Oblivion Boosting Community is Europe's greatest boosting service provider. The services offered are executed by Top Players from several different European Servers which are experienced, dedicated and high end raiders throughout many expansions already Important Information: The only valid payment option is Ingame Gold! Please do not ask any further, if we accept any other payment option. If, in any case, a boost is failing we will reschedule to another date and time that fits you, for free, if however, we can’t find a solution that benefits both you and the community, we will fully refund you. These are the services we’re currently offering: ST = Server Time (CEST/GMT+1) Uldir Normal - Full Clear (Saved Boosters) Uldir Normal - Mythrax + G’huun Only/Heart of Corruption (Saved Boosters) Uldir Heroic - Full Clear (Saved Boosters) Uldir Heroic - G’huun Only/Ahead of the Curve (Saved Boosters) Mythic Armor-Specific Dungeons (+10) - You can choose the dungeon, the group will be unsaved, a minimum of 3 Boosters will have same armor-type as you and will trade you items - Can be accommodated every day, on request Heroic/Mythic Expeditions - From single Heroic/Mythic Expeditions to full weekly Azerite caps, available on request Glory of the Wartorn Hero - Can be accommodated every day, on request - In the very rare event of a failed boost, you will receive a free rescheduled boost or a refund - Please reach out to us via the contact details below to learn more about the prices, available spots and the date and times we offer those services. If you don’t find here what you need and would like to have a custom boost, please feel free to reach out to us. We will consider it and will try to make you an offer according to the effort needed. Contact details: Oblivion Discord Server: https://discord.gg/XYNP3SC Edit: New discord link.Teadog0 03 Sep
03 Sep <Oblivion Boost Community> Recruiting Advertisers! We're recruiting Advertisers! Do you want to advertise for one of the largest and fastest growing boosting Communities in Europe? Why would you *want* to advertise? When booking a buyer in one of our PvE boosts there is a 10% booking fee required to secure the spot, you as an Advertiser get to keep that 10% booking fee as commission on every buyer you book! Is advertising difficult? Generally it's quite simple and the rewards are worth the minimal effort it takes, on quieter days it can be frustrating but it all depends on the time of day you choose to advertise and the realm’s population. What is expected of an advertiser? Join a server, turn on an add-on that auto-posts your advert and respond to whispers in an accommodating and polite manner. Answer any questions they may have and explain accurately what our services are. Access to Discord is a must, this is where we communicate with each other the most, basic knowledge of Google Spreadsheets is desired but not essential. Fluency in German, French, Italian or Spanish a huge plus! Please apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ePGI63cucyVdCk_J0KB4IXtk8osCaRzS6cEnpETjJgM/editTeadog0 03 Sep
02 Sep NAZMIR UNPLAYABLE LAAAAAAAAAAG what the !@#$? second day in a row this area is unplayable, we have 2-3 seconds delay on everything. fix this %^-* alreadyAreil0 02 Sep
01 Sep LF Friendly Guild Hi All I am a returning player, brewmaster/mistweaver monk, looking for a guild to call home. Used to play lock and got all the ahead of the curves in WOD and Legion before I stopped playing. Looking for a guild to run mythic + with mainly, but would also like to do some raiding at normal/heroic level depending on the raid times etc. Any guilds out there have any open spots?. Please contact me in game, or reply to this post.Purehobbit0 01 Sep
30 Aug Danish guild ? Locking fore a danish guild. Om shaman elemental can raid All dayes exept thu. wed.Minisha0 30 Aug
30 Aug [H] Assa Rogue LF Raiding guild Hey guys, Looking for a friendly, casual/social raiding guild doing normal/heroic content. Last raided in Nighthold and want to get back into raiding again, A bit rusty but looking for a good environment to learn and stay in. Feel free to contact me on b-net: LevelRed#2617 Cheers guys.Stablord0 30 Aug
28 Aug [H]Warrior Tank/Fury Looking for Dutch guild looking for dutch guild that uses discord/TS is active and do a mix of pvp/pve and raidingGoroth0 28 Aug
27 Aug LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: Sinkronyzer#1775Justsink0 27 Aug
27 Aug [Recruit for BfA] (H) Postmortem 9/11M - Shattered Hand <Postmortem> is looking for more players for our 2-raids a week mythic roster for BfA. As one of the oldest guilds on Shattered Hand, we've been around for over 10 years. The guild motto remains - to be an online home where members make lasting friendships and raid and enjoy other aspects of the game in a friendly, adult environment, spiced up by some good ole banter in the guild chat and on Discord. We have ranks for both pure socials, and progress minded raiders. We're in need of some more awesome individuals who want to share a laugh and a good raiding night twice a week with us. We've stayed true to our 2x a week raid schedule, raiding on Tuesday and Thursday from 20:15 - 23:30. Our twice a week schedule means we want to make the best out of the two nights, so we expect our raiders to play at a high enough level to achieve good progress in less raids. Who we are looking for: You are a lighthearted person who enjoys playing WoW. You are at or above the age of 20. You are sociable in-game and like to join in with the guild community and participate in the various PvE and PvP events. As a raider you are all of the above, and: You are willing to use voice communication and have access to a microphone. You are willing to spend time and gold on perfecting your character and play. You come prepared, have read up on strategies and don't require hand holding. You're also able to accept criticism and are able to self reflect. You display a willingness to be an asset to the raid team in your personality and performance. Currently Recruiting: 1 shaman healer. We're always looking for exceptional players for dps roles though. Raid Goals for BfA We are particularly interested in raiders who value progress, but like to spice it up with some banter and good sense of humor. *We currently use RC Loot Council to distribute loot in the raids, the officers vote on who would benefit from the item the most, prioritizing gearing dps. The only restriction to this is for trial members who needs to reach one of our raiding ranks before being able to roll on equal terms with other raiders. This process takes on average three weeks and requires a fairly strong raiding availability/activity. With Personal loot changes in BfA we have yet to decide the specifics and changes to loot distribution in raids* A Brief History: Postmortem was formed around 11 years ago, and can be considered one of the few 'old' guilds still standing on Shattered Hand. Starting up in the early days of TBC by two horses (Stronghorse and Horsefingers) - the Guild had some simple but awesome goals - to be an online home where friends could raid in a friendly adult environment. To this day, a number of the original members still play. The Guild Today: As it stands, we have a team from all over Europe: UK, Sweden, Denmark, Slovenia, Croatia, Portugal, Ireland, Norway, Finland, Belgium, Scotland, Netherlands and even Palestine. We are basically the UN of WoW. We have a great community, with fun chat both in-game and on Discord/voice comms. There are currently 3 Officers which includes the almighty Guild Master - Raptor Jesus. Many of us have been playing together for many years, and as such we have a tight bond that newer members often enjoy. Being a member of the guild is like having an extra (even weirder) family. That's pretty much it! If you're interested in joining a group of experienced long term players then feel free to apply @ www.postmortemsh.enjin.com Alternatively /w one of the Officers if you need more info: -Lilly (Lillylolly#2604) -Usva (Nubsva#2307)Usvá6 27 Aug
23 Aug <Oblivion Boosting Community> About us: Oblivion Boosting Community is Europe's greatest boosting service provider. The services offered are executed by Top Players from several different European Servers which are experienced, dedicated and high end raiders throughout many expansions already Important Information: The only valid payment option is Ingame Gold! Please do not ask any further, if we accept any other payment option. If, in any case, a boost is failing we will reschedule to another date and time that fits you, for free, if however, we can’t find a solution that benefits both you and the community, we will fully refund you. These are the services we’re currently offering: Mythic Dungeon boosting +0 (saved) Mythic Armor Packages +0 (You can pick the dungeon, Group will be unsaved and Boosters will have same armor as you to trade you items.) Heroic Dungeon boosting (You can pick the dungeon, group will be unsaved and will trade you items they dont need.) Expedition (We will get you the weekly cap of 40k azerite to earn the weekly) expedition reward! Raid Content (Soon) Glory/Achievement Content (Soon) Please reach out to us via the contact details below to learn more about the prices, available spots and the date and times we offer those services. If you don’t find here what you need and would like to have a custom boost, please feel free to reach out to us. We will consider it and will try to make you an offer according to the effort needed. Contact details: Oblivion Discord Server: https://discord.gg/gjWGY7VNàyrå0 23 Aug
23 Aug the old will never perish to shattered hand: where are my people from Memento Mori, From the Ashes, Order of the Hammer, Skull Squadron from classic? my guild KaoS contingency from burning crusade? where is elvish with his corrupted ashbringer? where are my people singing at the entrance of Molten core on Ventrilo? 10 man druid only run of karazhan! i miss you guys from E V O. silveretta, cableguy that dutch hunter from KaoS it's been to long, cheers, your favorite 3 minute mage ThebugStorozhevoy3 23 Aug
11 Aug Oldschool Executus social community With the new community system in place, I've made a Oldschool Executus community for all players from old Executus (Vanilla and TBC mostly) to join if they want to. This is a great opportunity to stay in touch or to reconnect with someone you used to play with a long time ago. We are growing fast, and hope to get more of you to join. Click the link to join: https://blizzard.com/invite/JMDZGMU7jq Write your nickname in the chat or as a member note when you join to make it easier to catch up with others :)Killerzeus1 11 Aug
06 Aug [A]<thx> 2 days Mythic guild on Ravencrest. **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** <THX> was founded back in 2012 by a tight group of friends who raided together starting from T12 and achieving respectful rankings in the process, most notably World 80th Elegon HC on Ravencrest. We've decided to reform on Ravencrest after a few of us raided together on Defias Brotherhood in Animosity for the last few years, bringing over half of Animosity with us. We're a semi-hardcore guild raiding 2 times a week, but we're still aiming to maintain a good realm rank. Summary of recent history (As Animosity): Warlords of Draenor: T17 - Imperator Mar'gok - World 1103 / EU 599 T17 - Blackhand - World 594 / EU 300 T18 - Archimonde - World 750 / EU 414 Legion: T19 - Xavius - World 553 / EU 350 T19 - Helya - World 1037 / EU 685 T19 - Spellblade Aluriel (Latest NH kill) - World 754 / EU 453 T21 – Antorus HC cleared within first week ended up with 5/11M As a guild, our aim is simple: to clear Mythic content while it is still relevant, whilst raiding in a ‘fun’ and positive environment. While we are raiding just 2 days a week, we expect almost 100% of attendance on all main raids. Recruitment We will always consider somebody regardless of their class and/or spec! In order to give you a higher chance of approval, you should meet the following requirements: - have relevant raiding experience - able to maintain 100% attendance - competent in the class/role you play - have a working microphone alongside Discord **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** When do you raid? Monday & Wednesday We raid from 20:00 until 23:00 Server time Who can I contact? Bnet - Michael#23334, Kidneyxt#2328, Shaun#2102 Discord - Dathran#2016, Teelor#4882, Milkshake#7986Piens1 06 Aug
01 Aug Old player needs some help Good day all. I'm a returning player (8 years), wel longer (vanilla since I last raided dedicated) and I'm having some troubles with some of the changes. First of all the players seem less friendly and helpfull (detatched) then they used to be. Example: For a new quest I need a standard scope, that only an engineer can craft. Normally you would ask guildmates I guess, but since I just started playing again, I would rather level a bit and get the feeling back before I join a guild so that's not an option. So I've been asking in channel 1\ general orgrimmar for about a week. Only 1 person replied!!! And to my surprise he was on onther realm so we couldn't trade. I thought well that's new, but didn't think much of it. Maybe because chat was getting a little slow so they mered some servers? Fine I thought I will /shout in orgrimmar. Little to no responce also, but one guy did respond. We even joined party and I could see him standing next to me, BUT he also was on another server??!!??? How and why?? What's the point of this? Can anybody explain? P.S. If anybody on kor`gall is reading this and has or knows an engineer i still need that standard scope, and will pay fee :) greetz, plastikman former clanmember of : Agnus Dei & Jolly Rogers.Plastikman1 01 Aug
31 Jul <Exception> Mythic Antorus Boosting Services <Exception> is offering multiple types of boosts please see below for the different types of runs we offer. What we have to offer right now is: Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot We ONLY accept gold as payment. If you can pay on Shattered Hand and connected realms you will get the cheapest prices. However we do accept gold on most servers. Antorus Mythic run is on Wednesdays at 19:30 server time. All our raiders are 965+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer each armor and token type. For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 or send me a whisper in-game. These runs are HORDE ONLYßíó1 31 Jul
27 Jul LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: sinko#8304Justsink0 27 Jul
19 Jul [H] Soul Collectors 11/11HC 4/11M About Soul Collectors: Founded in 2005 we've been around for quite a bit and managed to learn a great deal of things about managing our gaming community to ensure everyone is having fun! Fun! Is also our goal - despite pushing for Mythic progression in this expansion and next we have created an environment where no one is afraid to fail and everyone takes credit for their mistakes, it's only normal when dealing with other people to sometimes screw things up. We are currently looking for: To continue our smooth progression in Mythic - Ranged DPS (Hunter, Druid) Melee DPS ( Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Rogue) Healer (Paladin, Druid) Tank (Death Knight, Druid) Any of the above will ensure our team roster is strong and ready to face many of the challenges when BfA hits as well! Our raid times are: Progression - Saturday - 19:00 - 22:00 Server Time (17:00 - 20:00 GMT+0) Alt Runs - Thursday - 19:00 - 22:00 Server Time (17:00 - 20:00 GMT+0) Mythic + - Wednesday - 19:00 - 22:00 Server Time (17:00 - 20:00 GMT+0) Fun Run - Monday - 19:00 - 22:00 Server Time (17:00 - 20:00 GMT+0) Loot system used: For Legion we are using Loot Council. Due to changes to Master Looter in BfA we are looking into using Personal Loot. Contacts: Feel free to send me a message here so we can get in touch or hit me up on Discord at PaxMagellanic#9686 or BNet at Skillerr#2693Thagan2 19 Jul
06 Jul <Oblivion> 11/11M Boost Community Hello and Welcome to Oblivion's Boost Community, formed by top 11/11M Raiding Teams. We Provide our Boosting Services on Eu Horde Only. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What do we provide: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Any Day Time: 16:30 - 00:30 Server Time (Runs every 30minutes) Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title. Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day Time: Custom Time (What Suits You) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00/23:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. You will Roll on Rings/Necks/Cloaks. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Everyday Time: 15:00/18:00/20:30/22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Antorus Heroic PL Special : Day: Custom Day (up to you!) Time: Custom Time (up to you!) Extra Info: We assign 3 unsaved players of the same class to trade all items to you. Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 17:00/20:00/22:30/00:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Glory of Argus Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Glory of Legion Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please join the discord and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it as well! Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQReginé2 06 Jul
06 Jul NoM 11/11M Boosting Service (Horde) NoM 11/11M is now opening up the boosting service once more! We have been boosting since Mop, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months and also boosting throughout WOD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through The Emerald Nightmare. You can have a look at the comments and feedback we receieved here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11181138612#1 and here :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17289172227?page=1 Now, we are offering the below runs, with your choice of the loots. Nighthold Mythic : Elisande and/or Guldan with mount and/or without mount. Antorus Heroic: Full run PL We accept gold in any realm. Please get in touch with the below people for more info. Linblad#2519 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Laiyaaa#2606Aliné1 06 Jul
04 Jul WTB Alliance boost Are there any guilds on this realm group that sell mythic Gul'Dan boost on alliance side? (or on other servers but accept gold from this realm group)Niekkie0 04 Jul
26 Jun Argus Mythic Kill + Mount = 8 mil Hello have one spot for boosting argus mythic mount. get it b4 next patch and Bfa! Im top seller on silvermoon realm full population. check https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618194293 accept golds on all realms ! Battle Tag: Sparklystars#21949 Skype - twinkeuSaintelf0 26 Jun
05 Jun Bored Well done horde, we are now at apparently 18 to 1 horde to alli. So when I am fighting mobs and you decide to call in or get very brave and wait until Im fighting another player then you drop by. Screw you. There are some that are ok, and I appreciate you, but the rest, get over youselfs!!Elvira5 05 Jun
26 May Heavy Junkboxes for sale! Alliance! As the title suggests I'm selling the "Heavy Junkbox"s for the last leg of the Ravenholdt rep. I have some on my hand to get you started. I am also able to farm the rest of what is needed. If you are interested contact me! Btag: Ironwolf#2350 We will talk about the price then :) Best regards FjarnirFjarnir4 26 May
25 Apr [H] Cincinnati Zoo 9/11M About us Cincinnati Zoo started out as a tribute to our lord and savior Harambe. While he's ripping in pepperonis we are soldering on, aiming for that Cutting Edge while keeping it 'semi-casual'. Whatever that means. Most of our roster is filled with old hardcore players who now prefer to limit raiding to two times a week while still smashing thru content. To us, our community is very important. If you are a good player who's got thick-ish skin and can crack a joke chances are you'll fit right in. Raiding times: Monday & Wednesday 19.30-22.30 GMT +1 Recruitment: Open for: Anyone. Socials are welcome, but if you want to make the raiding team you need to be a competent player. What do you bring to the table? Most of our players have alts and off-specs, so we're really looking for the player, not the class. If by chance you have an off-spec, that'd be great. What can the Zoo do for you? We bring the dank memes to you. Nah, well yes, we do, but there are other things as well. Things such as progress and loot are stuff every guild can offer you. Everyone in this guild helps eachother out. There's a real team mentality here and it is important that you fit into that mold. WHICH BEGS THE QUESTION: What can YOU do for the Zoo? Provide a daily dosage of memes. Have close to 100% raid attendance. Be a competent player, preferably in various roles and specs. HAV GUD ENGLISH + MICROPHONE + DISCORD (We have one greek who can't even pronounce burger so the bar isn't very high) Our immediate plans are to clear Antorus Mythic and then we'll be looking forward to Battle for Azeroth. Regardless of what your aim is at this time, if you are interested please send a message to us! Harambe died for our sins, what will you be doing? Nanbanger#2944 marre#2405Vrogak0 25 Apr
17 Apr PVPGuild is looking for people! Dear PVP'boys & girls. We, Infamous Pirates are a PVPguild on the Bloodfeather / Burning Steppes / Executus / Kor’gall / Shattered Hand realms. We're looking for some more people, and for people who like to join our RBG's. At the moment we're heading the 2000 rating. We are in need of a: - good tank, we prefer a DH. - targetcaller, we prefer a DK. (or atleast a melee) All other classes can join our guild also. If you are not in our battlegroup, you can also just add me on my battlenet-ID: jSCHAEFER#2325 Greetings, FOR THE HORDE! Serazu, your holy priest in the RBG's ;-)Serazu0 17 Apr
16 Apr Selling Left Shark(s). So many Left Sharks. Hi there Because I make bad life choices in the form of what guild I join and stay in, ignored mails still fill your mail box and I can't delete mails full of Left Sharks, I now have a grand total of 820 Left Sharks. Because of this, I can sell them cheap and i'm passing these savings to you! Never will you ever find so many Left Sharks! Prank your friends. Bully your enemies. Bully your friends. The potential is limitless! Whisper me now in game, or contact me at Ozyorkbourne#2305 for all your Left Sharking needs. Also if you're a Blizzard GM and have any mercy, you'll ensure that Left Sharks become vendorable! Behold proof: http://imgur.com/a/PRBrMOzyorkbourne6 16 Apr
05 Apr Outland Revolution Hi please check out this video if you loved or enjoy The Burning Crusade and Outland. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLJtTmoOMPE Add my Battle-Tag Rikard#2959 for interests in the new Project 70 on Silvermoon <Raiders of Outland>Zpikkz0 05 Apr
22 Mar WTS Teebu's Blazing Longsword (rare transmog) I'll keep it short: I have a Teebu's Blazing Longsword that I want to sell on this server (Horde only). Price is 400K. Contact me ingame (if this char is not online, ask someone in my guild if I'm online). I'm mostly online from 6-10 PM Central European time, as well as most of the day during the weekend.Onechanbara0 22 Mar
17 Mar [Recruit] (H) Postmortem 2/11M - Shattered Hand <Postmortem> is on the lookout for more players to join our roster. We're a long standing guild on the Shattered Hand realm. Going into our 9th year, the guild motto remains - to be an online home where members make lasting friendships and raid and enjoy other aspects of the game in a friendly, adult environment, spiced up by some good ole banter in the guild chat and on TS/Discord. We have ranks for both pure socials, as well as progress minded raiders. We're in need of some more awesome individuals who want to share a laugh and a good raiding night twice a week with us. We've stayed true to our 2x a week raid schedule, raiding on Tuesday and Thursday from 20:15 - 23:30. Who we are looking for: You are a lighthearted person who enjoys playing WoW. You are at or above the age of 20. You are sociable in-game and like to join in with the guild community and participate in the various PvE and PvP events. As a raider you are all of the above, and: You are willing to use voice communication and have access to a microphone. You are willing to spend time and gold on perfecting your character and play. You display a willingness to be an asset to the raid team in your personality and performance. Currently Recruiting: We are currently looking for 1 healer, preferably restoration shaman, and 2-3 additional dps Loot system and trial period: We use RC Loot Council to distribute loot in the raids, the master looter decides who benefit from the item the most, we also try to keep an even loot distribution throughout the raid. The only restriction to this is for trial members who needs to reach one of our raiding ranks before being able to roll on equal terms with other raiders. This process takes on average three weeks and requires a strong raiding availability/activity. A Brief History: Postmortem was formed around 9 years ago, and can be considered one of the few "old" guilds still standing on Shattered Hand. Starting up in the early days of TBC by two horses (Stronghorse and Horsefingers) - the Guild had some simple but awesome goals - to be an online home where friends could raid in a friendly adult environment. To this day, a number of the original members still play, which is testament to just how close and special this guild is. The Guild Today: As it stands, we have a team from all over Europe: UK, Sweden, Denmark, Slovenia, Ireland, Norway, Belgium, Scotland, Estonia, Netherlands. We are basically the G8 of WoW. We have a great community, with fun chat both in-game and on voice comms. There are currently 4 Officers which includes the almighty Guild Master - Raptor Jesus. Many of us have been playing together for many years, and as such we have a tight bond that newer members often enjoy. Being a member of the guild is like having an extra (even weirder) family. That's pretty much it! If you're interested in joining a group of experienced long term friends then feel free to apply @ www.postmortemsh.enjin.com For more info, add one of the officers below: -Lillylolly (Lillylolly#2604) -Zenami (Zyni#2235) -Kel (Denadel#2309) Website: http://postmortemsh.enjin.com/home Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/shattered-hand/Postmortem Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/83894Toxxi50 17 Mar
12 Mar 10/11M Antorus 2d <Infected Nation> [H Shattered Hand] Infected Nation @ Kor’gall / Bloodfeather / Executus / Burning Steppes / Shattered Hand We have 2 raidteams currently working on Antorus the Burning throne! Team 1: 10/11 Mythic. Team 2: 3/11 Mythic. Horde Guild, PvP Realm. We are an international guild and thus we speak English, and we also have a big Swedish sub-community. Our Website: http://infectednation.se/ Officer BattleTags: Quinc#2312 (Dratos-ShatteredHand) Lacruiser#2906 (Grusk-ShatteredHand) Bylla#2359 (Bylla-Kor'gall) ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Raid times: Thursdays &, Mondays. 19:00-22:30 server time. Wednesdays, Optional farm day. We expect ppl to show here when there is new content. 19:00-22:30 server time. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Current recruitment needs: Most specs are welcome if accompanied with a good player, below we list our recruitment focus! DPS; Considering all DPS at the moment. Mostly focused on: - Rogue - DK Other classes DO WORK aswell. But these classes are our main focus as of right now, but this changes reguarly, please contact an officer if you have questions! Healer; Resto Druid, preferbly with a strong ranged offspec. Tank; Not in search for a mainspec Tank at this moment. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ We expect from all our raiders: Good Raiding spirit and high reliable attendance. Be 'somewhat' mature in age and attitude. (Bants and jokes during raids are to be expected :)) Solid knowledge of your class including alternative specs. A player dedicated to achieving progression, both for yourself and the guild. Able to see your own mistakes, correct them and be able to take criticism. We have a extremely social community with people playing on discord together outside of raids aswell as in. Both out off raid WoW activities and other games!Dratos5 12 Mar
05 Mar [H] Dead Weight is recruiting! 7/11 Mythic Dead Weight [H] is a guild on the server Stormscale-EU. We recently moved from the realm Bloodhoof/Khadgar-EU to Stormscale-EU. Currently we are 7/11 Mythic and we’re going strong for achieving Cutting Edge this, and upcoming raid tiers. Our goal is to clear Mythic Antorus in this tier, so we’re only considering players that are on par or better than our top players in the guild. We strive to develop as a guild. All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding and a good social mentality during raids in order to created a pleasant environment we can enjoy as well as being able to progress raids at a reasonable pace also you will be needed to attend the raid prepared. We expect you to min/max your character and you should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it’s directed at you. You’ll also be required to install Discord and have a working headset and microphone and also be able to understand the English language. We raid the following days and times: (SERVER TIME) Wednesdays 20:30-23:00 Thursdays 20:30-23:00 Sundays 20:30-23:00 We are currently looking for: -Blood Death Knight -Fury/Arms Warrior -MM Hunter -Affliction Warlock -Frost/Fire Mage We are also taking exceptional players in consideration. Are you interested? Please contact Yvafourtwenty-Stormscale in-game or add Yva#21447 feel free to add any of the other officers too: -Azörius: Abobalypse#2387 -Discordiansz: Discordians#2834 -Ruxi: Miz7#2772 -Canine/Anubis/Coyote: TheKingEcho#1129 Team DWYva3 05 Mar
04 Mar [DUTCH guild] Optimus Pruim - Bloodhoof[H] Casual LFM This post is in English but we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Optimus Pruim is a guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar with members from Belgium and the Netherlands. We’re a CASUAL guild and we value the SOCIAL aspect. We're not a raiding guild! We're a social bunch who enjoy different aspects in WoW, raiding happen to be one off those. We have a strong active core at the moment with guildies and a bunch off friends outside off the guild. Together we’re venturing into Antorus HC. Our progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Optimus+Pruim We’re very pleased with the direction the guild is going, and we want to continue this way in BfA. That’s why we’re on the lookout for like minded dutchies/belgians (18+) to expand our dutch/belgian WoW community. If you want to know more check out our forum post with more details: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616122934?page=1 or add my battletag: Stougmeister#2832 Remember, we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Groet en misschien tot later, PuikPuik0 04 Mar
01 Mar [H] <Kin> 11/11 HC LF More DPS. Hey All and thanks for stopping by. I'm going to keep this short and sweet as I much prefer having one on one talks with every new recruit. <Kin> Are 11/11 HC and are looking to move into Mythic raiding as soon as possible. We're looking for the last few DPS to fill the ranks. We raid Monday and Wednesday. 22:00 - 00:30 Server Time. Add me at bluffkin#2904 for a chat. Thanks very much, and look forward to speaking with you!Bluffkinn6 01 Mar
27 Feb Looking for something fresh, new, exciting ??? Hello fellow WoW´ers ! My name is Näruxo (Battletag: Näruxo#2882) and I am the Guildmaster of a brand-new Horde Guild on the EU-Kazzak Server, called <HowMuchTheFish>. We just started out a few days ago, and are now happily recruiting for our Raid Roster in an effort to tackle Normal/Heroic and later Mythic, both in Legion, Battle for Azeroth, and beyond. Our raid days will be wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday - starting on 20:00 p.m each. You could be either a new player aswell, or a veteran, who took some time off of playing or someone who wanted to tone done his hardcore raiding schedule a bit. Currently recruiting all classes - this is YOUR chance ! I promise a nice guild and raiding enviroment, fair loot, and hopefully getting back all the excitement, that you felt, when you were in your first guild, ready to gear up your main for raiding or doing some M+ ! Would love to hear from you ! Sincerrely, Näruxo#2882Täntrum0 27 Feb
25 Feb [H] EU-Kazzak <HowMuchTheFish> LFM Hi all, <HowMuchTheFish> is a brand-new progression Guild on the EU-Kazzak Server, which aims at a semi-hardcore approach when it comes to raiding. Our goal is to eventually do Mystic and progress through BfA and beyond. To do this, we are recruiting for our 25 man Raid Roster (for Normal/Heroic). We will raid on wednesdays, thursdays, fridays, saturdays, from 20:00 CET each. Right now we are looking for the following classes to build up our Raid Roster : 1 Tank (any class) 1 Retribution Paladin 1 Havoc Demon Hunter 1 Fury Warrior 1 Feral Druic or Frost Deathknight 2 Assassination Rogue 2 Affliction Warlock 2 Mage (Frost/Fire) 2 Hunter (multi-spec) 2 Shadow Priest 1 Holy Paladin 1 Discipline Priest 1 Restoration Druid 1 Restoration Shaman We accept socials aswell !!! Additionally, we are in need of dedicated Raid Leaders/Officers. If you would like such a role, please approach me :-) Here is our website, where you can file your application : https://howmuchthefish.enjin.com/ Alternatively, whisper Näruxo#2882 ingame. Cheers, Näruxo, GM of <HowMuchTheFish>Näruxom0 25 Feb
22 Feb [H]Swedish guild Medvind LFM raiders for mythic! Greetings fellow players The swedish casual guild <Medvind> is currently looking for more swedish (or swedish speaking) raiders to strengthen our core team for mythic progress. We are 11/11 normal and 11/11 heroic. We raiding thursday and sunday 19:30-22:30 (server time) Our minimum age is 15 years old. We want you to be mythic ready gear-wise (ilvl.950+) but also tactic-wise. We are currently looking for: DPS and Healers to counter our growing team. For more information like criteria, class/role positions etc. Please visit our forums, www.medvindgaming.se , contact us ingame (officers and battlenets are all written on our forums) or just reply to this post. We have also opened for "active" socials! -MedvindZorar2 22 Feb
22 Feb [H] EU-Kazzak <HowMuchTheFish> semi-hardcore Hello all, <HowMuchTheFish> is a semi-hardcore progression Guild, located on Kazzak-EU server, which aims at playing at the topmost level possible in each tier, while still having fun and not totally losing out the focus on the thing called "Life". (Small Disclaimer incoming : The guild needs to be created, I am lacking three signatures on the guild charter sheet) I am actively looking for members, to begin forming a raid roster. Socials are welcome too !!! What i am looking for "character-wise" and "class-wise" : Ideally you are mature, reliable, interested in raiding in a progression guild, no matter the level (normal, hardcore, up to mythic) and willing to put in some time. I have a couple of Officer and Raid Leader spots to give away, too - practical experience in raid leading, a knack for administrative duties, good knowledge of the game and your class(es) in particular, are bonuses. Aiming at three to five raids a week, distributed among the difficulties. Class-wise, i am willing to accept all classes in the game, as we are still a couple of weeks away (at least) from being able to function as a "unit" and grab the mythic bull by the horns, so to speak. (You should know that - coming from Destiny 2, which i will leave behind in favor of WoW - i have recruited 80 members for my clan in the span of four weeks, so i am determined to make this work) Looking forward to hear from you - i am accepting players from other servers aswell, even if you cannot - for some reason - move to Kazzak-EU right now. If youre interested, contact me on battlenet (Näruxo#2882). Cheers, NäruxoNäruxo0 22 Feb
19 Feb [H] Resto druid lf Guild PVP/PVE Hello folks, I currently playing my restodruid wich i enjoy, id like to join a guild to play with, i'll come with my Warlock aswell (Affli). let me hear if you have a spot, just add me: Archeor#2427Archlock0 19 Feb
11 Feb <Slack> Alliance Guild! Heya all. As you know, finding people on our server link is quite hard, as there aren't many of us, especially on Alliance! I'm recruiting people (Even your pets) to join <Slack> for future PVE and PVP! At the moment we have 400 people (Around 200+ active) and i'm hoping to start making RBG groups soon. Some of us already do Arenas and Raids together, however we have to pug the remaining amount since there aren't enough of us with high gear to make full groups. You don't need gear, or PVP experience, as you'll learn with the guild! I can also help teach you in PVP, if needed (Too an extent!) If you have any interest in joining, my battle-tag is DaneD#2968, or just message; Briony-BurningSteppes ingame. Ta! :)Briony0 11 Feb
26 Jan WTS Glorious Plate transmog set Selling full set of Glorious Plate for 400,000 gold. Contact ingame. http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=330/glorious-plateThoraz0 26 Jan
25 Jan [H] Calling All DPS, we need you! [H] We Raid For Cookies is recruiting. 9/9 HC. We are a social Horde Guild on Doomhammer/Turalyon, we haven't been Raiding very long but have cleared Heroic TOS and have aims to do the same come Antorus and beyond. ---------------------------------------------------------------- We are casual but with only 2 days to raid we are looking for people who want to push themselves and work as a unit to progress at a steady pace as well as having free time for that dreaded irl. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Guild Info. We aim to do mythic+'s as much as possible and when people are online its easy to organize and get groups going. The guild is full of like minded people and many understand WoW is a game not a lifestyle choice so even if you cannot raid social members are welcome and then if you want to join in the experience of raiding there is no barrier to stop you. We aim to help gear up and introduce people to the raiding scene as most of us have raided since vanilla but as life does weve got less time to dedicate to it, but that itch is hard to scratch so when we do raid we put 100% effort in, we are happy to help and teach people this area of the game and welcome anyone who wants to join us in this endeavor. ---------------------------------------------------------------- We Are Recruiting. Melee DPS: All classes Range DPS: All classes We take the player not the class, so we leave that decision to you as in the end your enjoyment of the game benefits us in the long run, Offspec Healers and Tanks are also welcome as things can go wrong or people will be unavailable but are not mandatory. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Raiding Schedule. We Raid Thursdays and Sundays 20:30 Server time -23:00 ST Off raids are also planned but these are done by members as a set day dosnt benefit everyone, we also organize mythic+ nights and even old raids for transmog or just to take other members there to see older content and have a night of laughing rather than screaming boss tactics. Any additional info needed please feel free to contact me ingame or add me on bnet #bigbrownie2993, thank youChuggnorris2 25 Jan
25 Jan LF Guild Hi, I've recently come back to the game after a break. I've played on this account since Cata, with three breaks during mid MOP, late WoD and early Legion. Long story short, my guild is kinda dead and I wanna join an Alliance guild that actually does Mythic content, has some degree of social activity and also has a few members focused on achieves. Any suggestions? P.S. I don't want to transfer to another higher pop realm, since I used to play vanilla, TBC and Wotlk on Outland and...well... I like people and all but high pop realms just get insanely crowded.Germaine1 25 Jan
14 Jan [H] Born from the Ashes LF Swedish speaking raiders <Born from the Ashes> is a newly formed swedish semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild that are looking for more raiders to fill up our roster and to start raiding as soon as possible. We are a group of friends that enjoy raiding and want to have steady raiding progress but at the same time we understand that everyone has a real life to manage. Our raid days are wednesdays and sundays for progress and an alt/random raid on fridays, times are 19:00 to 22:00 and we will be using Loot Council for loot distribution. We are currently looking for melee and ranged dps aswell as a couple of healers though tanks are welcome aswell. We have a minimum age of 18. You also need be able to communicate on swedish. Socials are always welcome too. For more info or a guild invite please contact me or one of the officers: -Nimandra (Leto#2347) -Leeoflight (Leeoflight83#2600) -Nasta (Nagarul#2212) -Thompa (Thompa1986#2567)Nimandra0 14 Jan