Darkmoon Faire / Earthen Ring

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
29 Aug RP Guild List Only totally rad people are allowed to Request Sticky. Are you a pro as heck roleplayer? Maybe you should try to click that button up there and face the ultimate test. Remember to press Like and subscribe and follow us on the tweetings and the faces books. --- So! Our server forums are being switched up a bit, so I've taken it upon myself to recreate the RP Guild List thread from the ER forums. I'm going to start off with the RP guilds from the ER-sticky for now, and any Darkmoon Faire people are totally allowed on the list, too. The reason I'm starting off with the ER-sticky is because the DMF-sticky from their forums doesn't look as though it's been updated in a while. So if you want a spot on the list, try to stick to the following template and post in the thread! I'll put you on there somewhere. If any DMF-guild leaders or representatives are already listed in the sticky on their forums, I would appreciate it if they could take a moment to read through the following and think about how they can adjust their entries to match the new format! ... If you're looking for inspiration, try checking out some of the entries below!Ariyel70 29 Aug
24 Aug 2014 DMF Movies Please add a tag to your link to show what it's about [PvE] [PvP] [RP] [Other] PvE TIER 12 Ars Invictus - Shannox: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypx2KfGgDic Dark Elders TLE - Beth'ilac: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSjyY9dxmU4 Dark Elders TLE - Rhyolith: http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=199333 Dark Elders TLE - Shannox: http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=199341 Dark Elders TLE - Major'Domo: http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=200975 Prophecy - Ragnaros: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcYpj6nm8wg Prophecy - Alysrazor (H): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhxQ4VcHQ9U Prophecy - Beth'Ilac (H): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJKADbzcJcY Prophecy - Major'Domo (H): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fObVW0ig5K4 Prophecy - Rhyolith (H): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBTLmmvdSu4 Prophecy - Baleroc (H): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB9CxYy19f0 TLC - Rhyolith: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX80KmjJv38 TLC - Shannox: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH5oRRlCo0I&hd=1 TLC - Beth'Ilac: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wh3Mij6xYE&hd=1 TLC - Baleroc: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLxPGaF74KI&hd=1 TLC - Alysrazor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RVGfcYV1jg&feature=player_embedded TLC - Ragnaros: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNRHycjfuQw TLC - Rhyolith (H): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-abNa3AJwXc TLC - Domo (H): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cwgYsIpl5c&hd=1 /kaasKaasuid134 24 Aug 2014
5d Is this server dead i just came back yesterday since MOP and the whole game is void of playersShadecaller5 5d
5d TOOA: Horde PvE community for casual players One of the new features introduced with BFA is the revamped "Guild & Communities" interface which allows one to create and join a community of players outside ones guild or group of Battle.net friends. We are small guild of 'older' players who tend to be active later in the evening and in Legion we used to raid regularly by forming PUGs through the group-finder but we feel that the new communities features provides a better way to network with other like-minded players in-game, without having to share Battle.net ID or having to manage friends list. To this end, we have created "The Order of Azeroth" - a community for casual players who are active later in the evening and who are looking for a friendly/relaxed setting in which to explore PvE content of WoW, without the unpleasantness that sometimes accompany PUGs formed through the group finder. Interested in doing instances and maybe raids, but don't want to leave your guild? Tend to be active later in the evening? Dread the prospect of having to find a PUG through group finder? Solo-player but would like the odd-company for instances? If so, we would like to invite you to join us! Look for one of us from <The Silversong Order> in game and we can send you an invite. We would also be interested to hear from those who would be interested in taking part in building/managing the community with us. We don't have any plans to set any rules or schedules at this juncture but we can consider that as and when the community grows.Aerdris1 5d
5d [H] Real A Team | 3 Nights | Dps 8/8 HC 1/8 M Hello there! We are a guild made up of dedicated players. The core starting group have cleared 7/8 in NM Uldir in the first week. We decided to go our own way and form a new guild. We raid Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm Server time until 12pm Server time. Historically we have managed to get curve every tier in legion and this will be our aim at least each tier this expac. We are currently Full on Tanks ( May take one as Off Spec DPS ) Resto Shammy - Disc Priest Dps Needs - Shadow Priest - Hunter (MM/BM) - Boomkin - Monk - Arms Warrior If you have any questions feel free to Whisper myself/Frostkeeper/DankClarity/Rimsong/Mofq In game for more info! A Team move out! ZairZairthor6 5d
6d [A] <Raven Knights> 6/8 HC Recruiting Currently Raven Knights are mainly looking for: Tank Mainspec Tank Healer --- DPS Melee OR Ranged DPS Also DPS with heal offspec Raven Knights are currently looking for additional members to fill our Roster. Raiding spots are currently a regular raiding spot 2-3 nights per week. If you are unsure about transferring to EU-Earthen Ring we are open for raiding via Cross-Realm Raid so you get to stay on your Realm and still Raid with us to get a feel for the Guild. Who are Raven Knights We're one of the oldest raiding guilds on Earthen Ring, formed in 2005. Where others have fallen we have kept pushing. We started off 40m, switched to 25 when required, then in Cataclysm decided to shrink to 10m and have been raiding that size until the release of Mythic 20m. We still believe in a balance between raids being fun and enjoyable without being too hardcore, however we do acknowledge that the current game content requires a bit more than the casual play we used to expect from our members. While we attempt to keep a relaxed attitude, the content we attempt is difficult and needs a level of focus and commitment. You may be used to heroic groups who will scream and shout at the slightest mistake, expect 90% attendance and that are filled with teenage boys. That’s not us. We raid in a pretty civil fashion, we’re a diverse bunch and we more than appreciate that real life comes first. What do I do now? If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, have a read of our rules and the way we operate as a guild. You can find them on our website. The next step is to apply - don’t worry, it’s not a 14 page application form, but we hope you take the opportunity to actually tell us a bit about yourself. Raid times We raid 19:45 - 23:00 on: Wednesday Sunday Monday Website Raven Knights http://www.ravenknights.co.uk If you have any additional questions, please contact (ingame), one of following characters: Fiel - Fiel#2686 Shev If you have any problems catching one of us then most of the guild can direct you to the right person or bring it to our attention.Fiel0 6d
06 Nov Team Cobra Boosting Services Hello residents of Darkmoon Faire / Earthern Ring! With the addition of cross-realm mythic raiding coming this reset, <Team Cobra> are offering our boosting services to the realm to assist you with obtaining your achievements, mounts, titles and loot in a quick and professional manner. All of our prices / quotes will be converted to WoW Tokens for the purposes of cross-realm boosts. We are currently offering the following options: Mythic Taloc - 200k We can offer guaranteed specific loot items from this boss, including the 385 strength 2H. Mythic MOTHER - 300k We can offer guaranteed specific loot items from this boss, including the 385 warglaive. Mythic Zek'Vos - 700k Chance at 385+ items as well as an achievement! Mythic Vectis - 700k Chance at 385+ items as well as an achievement! If you require a boost for any services other than the above, please contact us and we'll gladly come up with a price for you. We are also always boosting Mythic Keystones - including +10 keys of your choice, or our own key. Again, just ask us for the current prices. Contacts: Dejay B-Net : Déjay#2656 Discord : Dejáyz#1736 Qarfen B-Net : QarfenTC#2376 Discord : Zarfen#8370Qarfen1 06 Nov
05 Nov Looking for a nice social guild (horde). Hi. Im looking for a new home. I would like to do dungeons and maybe raid if thats possible. Because of my anxiety (i have aspergers and social phobia) i dont want to do progression things, but more easy and relaxed runs for the social part. :) I'm currently playing on Steamwheedle Cartel server, but i can start a new character here on Darkmoon Faire / Earthen Ring and if i like the guild i will move my main.Tezzi0 05 Nov
04 Nov Interest Check: community for those that hate PUGs/LFG So I have been thinking for some time about making some kind of community for people that just hate the thought/experience of using the looking for group tool and doing content in PUGS So my thought would be to try and create a community of people that want to do group content for the fun of doing it/seeing it, and want to do that in a group of people that take the time to talk to each other and are not just looking to get in and out in the quickest possible time. I would also hope that it would be a place for people to find groups to go try content if they are new to a class or want to try tanking or healing but not in the toxic environment that LFG gives you. Through the community people could put together events for people to sign up to, be it dungeons, M+, raids , islands, warfronts, transmog runs etc, which would then make it nice and easy to see what other people have planned and for people to sign up to them. It would also be a great way to actually get to know other people, something that rarely happens in LFG, and something that really lacks in the game these days as when you do group with random pugs its just a bunch of people that don’t want to talk or get to know anyone else, which kind of means we all tend to just stick with the same group of people we have always known and struggle to ever get to know others from the realms we play on. I am not sure yet if it would be better to keep as a realm single faction/single character community or make it a battlenet one which would allow people to join on both factions and also open it up to other RP realms So my purpose for this post is to see if there is interest out there and like minded people that would enjoy having such a community which could hopefully replace the need to use LFG to do content.Ilistria11 04 Nov
30 Oct [A-RP] The Seventh Elwynn Division: One final return Public knowledge Following a meeting with Alliance High Command, which was brought into play by the constant fronts opening up around Azeroth, and other major threats that the Alliance Army cannot waste resources on dealing with, coupled with the heavy loss rate of Alliance lives. The previously decommissioned Seventh Elwynn Division was to be brought back into service under the name "Seventh Gilneas Division", by being merged with the remaining forces of the Gilnean unit under the leadership of Commander Thornton Marlbrough, who was responsible for the Seventh's decommission in the first place. However the two Captains that had been brought forward by Alliance High Command to be second-in-command to Marlbrough quickly proved to High Command that this was not the most effective course of action, while exact details have been kept under wraps, Thornton Marlbrough has not been seen since the meeting. Instead, the two Captains originally meant to be second-in-command have been put into direct leadership of the Seventh Elwynn Division, which is now re-commissioned, as the purpose a Seventh Gilneas Division was meant to serve hasn't gone anywhere. The Division is now under the command of Corthanis Fargrove, and he has noted that he intends to run the Division with the same vigour as Weratash Stormgate once did. OOC I have decided to bring back the Division one final time, just for BfA, this time with passion. I'm already trying to reach out to other guilds to work with them, rather than compete with them, I hope that the Seventh Elwynn Division can fit the role they originally played in the old days of Darkmoon Faire, but not as the "largest RP guild of its time", but as the special forces unit that operates across the Eastern Kingdoms. Ghaddos was not an overall "good Commander", he was rather reckless, mentally unstable and with not much of a military background overall. He also didn't keep up any kind of relations with pretty much any other guild. As Fargrove, I intend to do the opposite. We've already confirmed some co-operation with the recent SI:7 guild, and I hope to get hold of a few others ASAP. Actual Guild Information The Seventh Elwynn Division has always been a military-style guild, but with more emphasis on a sort of special forces unit. They have usually served a specific purpose of some kind, when they were originally formed they were more omni-purpose, they later became more focused on northern expansion for the Alliance when under command of Weratash Stormgate, which was its prime days around patch 5.4, in much later times, Ghaddos Stormgate, brother to Weratash, simply tried to pull back together what his brother had, but no operations were had outside of Alliance territory save for the Search for Stormgate expedition shortly before the Legion's return. Following that, the Division played the role of a response team for the Legion attacks on Stormwind and surrounding areas, finally, during the early days of the Legionfall campaign, they operated alongside Gilnean forces at Greywatch in Stormheim. The kind of RP we have had has mostly been event-centric, but originally we had a very large quantity of casual RP, and we promote this during this final run, too. Though, most of the casual RP will be in Stormwind with the rest of the server, or in our main base, which is Westbrook Garrison. Westbrook Garrison has always been the home of the Division, there have been one or two other guilds we've shared with in the past, but as of recent there have been no guilds on either of our merged servers (ER/DMF) that have used the Garrison, so we don't see any reason why it shouldn't be again. If we do extend our operations to Kul'Tiras, we may make a secondary base there, and furthermore, we may be looking to bring back some of our secondary bases. As for RP uniform, we aren't generally too bothered by what you wear, as long as it's sensible and fits an Alliance soldier kind of theme, we do have a standard uniform for anyone who doesn't have/doesn't know what kind of transmog to use. However, this may change if the guild gets too big and/or the transmog gets out of hand. FAQ Who are you? We're the Seventh Elwynn Division. Who are YOU? I'm probably best known for Weratash or Ghaddos, but some people know me as Marton Bodds, Boomcog, Gronntusk or even Genivour. Why make the Division... AGAIN? It's my ambition to have an active, and properly executed Division, I originally considered making it on Horde, but I actually know people here on Alliance, and if I'm doing it here, why not just use the original? What are your plans for RP? The first month or two will be an IC setup phase, where we essentially re-establish the Division and our supply lines, forge alliances and secure the surrounding areas, those raiders who raided our Garrison around a year ago are likely to be a good start! I also plan to afterwards have an EK (and maybe Kul'Tiras) centred RP, where we deal with threats to the Alliance and its armies before they can become a big problem. I also hope to bring some of our RP events to the public, and as well make collab events with other guilds such as the SI:7 guild that recently opened up. Do you have a Discord server? Yes, but you'd have to be a member of the guild to get in. How does one sign up? Contact me or another Division member either ingame or here, I may also be contacted on Discord, but I'd rather not post my Discord tag or the SED server publicly.Fargrove4 30 Oct
29 Oct New RP guild "The Dark Ones" Ok so ive just created a cult themed guild I'm not expecting it to grow quickly i would be stupid to think otherwise but this is just to let people know that this guild is out there. being a cult themed guild certain goody two-shoe classes have restrictions on (pallys and priests, tho void priests are fine) (shamans are in a bit of a grey area) altho this is a RP guild there will be a limited number of spaces for people who just want to be social, however this will be a RP guild so as i said these spaces will be limited the guild is still VERY green, and help will be need to fully get it off the ground however i am determined to make it work. if anyone wants to join please just replay to this and i will contact you THANKS!!!Balam2 29 Oct
25 Oct Returning Player LF Friends :-) Hi folks, I stopped playing WoW after Cataclysm (played since Vanilla), following the birth of my son. He needed a major operation to correct a skull deformity and during that time period, I was also unfortunately diagnosed with epilepsy (lucky us!). Anyway, we got through the operation OK, but we still live with my epilepsy. I assessed my priorities and generally just wanted to try and be around in the ‘real world’ and try to be a good dad, given our situation, so I stopped playing. Since then, I feel like something has been missing - friends. 3 years down the line, I am now a dad to 2 beautiful kids and thankfully now have about 3 hours a night where I have some free time to enjoy WoW again. I’m hoping to find a guild where people have a bit of banter and a laugh (current guild is very much ‘self focused’ - In the past they were active, but not so much now). Failing all this, just finding some friends again would be nice, I miss being part of this community and the people that have made it over the years. If you read this far, thank you :) Chris.Chrystellia5 25 Oct
24 Oct [EVENT A-RP] Boralus Fighting Tournament At dawn there are posters up all across the various cities of the Alliance and Kul'tiras that read as follow: "HERE YE, HERE YE! Are you a fighter looking to prove his or he mettle? Do you want to be crowned "Champion of Boralus?" Then join us on November 24th from 7 Bells at Proudmoore Acadamy in Boralus for THE BORALUS FIGHTING TOUNRMANET! Fight for honor and riches in this One on One dueling tournament for honor and gold! Registration starts at 7 Bells in the evening with the first round of fights starting shortly after 8 Bells! The fighting toutnament will be grand melee where you fight foe to earn points to find our Champion of Boralus! Prizes: 1st Place: 1000 Gold Pieces 2nd Place: 500 Gold Pieces 3rd Place: 200 Gold Pieces This event is brought to you by Varr Event Management and the City of Boralus OOC Information: The Grand Tournament Rule Sheet Each person has 3 HP (Ruled as Three Body blows) Combat Start by deciding who will attack first on a d100 First Attack will roll a d100 Frist Defense will roll a d100 Higher Roll indicates Successful Attack or Defense Successful Attack deals 1HP in Damage Succesful Defense means no Damage is taken Critical Attack= 100 on the d100: Deals 2 Damage Critical Defense= 100 on the d100: Blocks all Damage and deals 1 Damage back Critical Attack & Defense = 100 by both players: Both attacker and defender take 1 damage Magic is limited to effects inside the ring No Secondaries (Pets, Combat Illusions, Elementals etc) Blunt Weapons Gadgets must be approved by Judges first No Explosives No Proper Firearm RoundsLessilu0 24 Oct
22 Oct (A) Returning players looking for social guild Well, "returning" between quotes since we have been playing since beginnings of september, however we have a pretty tight schedule so it took us quite a bit of time getting up to check which characters will be our mains, getting them up more or less ready... Thing is, we are looking for a social and friendly guild. Not the kind of "social" guild that is very announced around there with 50 people on but only three or four speaking -and if you ask for anything, they will suddendly go mute in an awkward silence-, but something more welcoming than that. We are usually available in the evenings in the week, and the whole afternoon and part of the evening during weekends. What we look is, as an overall the following: -Welcoming and accepting guild. -People that are active and willing to go around, wether to have some fun just doing old raids and going for legion transmogs, or going to BfA dungeons or even M+ when we have geared up. -A guild that won't have discord as a mandatory thing, even if it is just to "be there and listen" since one of us is mute and she doesn't really feel good at having many people speaking at once or feeling like she's not able to communicate. -We are roleplayers, so we'd like to join a guild that accepts that. Not like we roleplay full time, because our current schedule doesn't allow us to, and we aren't going to rp in open for now for the same issue, but we'd like to not find rp-hating people; been a bit sick of those for a while. And in the other hand, we can provide the following: -I have been, for many years, a main tank. I have learnt how to tank with almost every class aside druid, however lately I prefer playing as a dps since Tank has turned to be pretty ungrateful, but I am more than willing to tank if I have a friendly group. -She's a very skilled healer and she still likes it, it's her main role and she knows how to heal with druid, monk and paladin pretty efficiently. She can DPS as well. -We have a pretty varied class pool. On my side, Paladin, Warrior, Hunter, Monk and DK are the classes I use the most an I understand the better. Her classes are mostly Druid, Mage, Monk, Paladin and Priest. -We are both adults, and we heavily dislike any kind of drama, so there won't be any kind of issues on that regard on our side. -We are helpful, we like helping people when it is into our possibilities. If anyone feels like we would fit into their guild, I'll be more than happy to join and see how things fare for a while before inviting her.Halldor0 22 Oct
18 Oct (H) New Guild recruitment for effective players! Hello ladies and gents, Are you tired of Mythic Raid progressions, time and materials invested only to get four items with 15 item levels more? Are you tired of playing only one class for two days a week and wait until the next ID reset to have fun? If you answered both questions with yes, please continue reading. :) First things first, I have all 12 classes on max level and I love playing my alts. I am playing WoW since Vanilla and have been Raid leading in the past on a Heroic level. I managed to provide a lot of players with "The Chosen" achievement in Legion and I acquired all 36 Artifact challenge appearances, before the introduction of the maximum Concordance level. This small introduction is not to boast or anything, but to explain that I have a lot of experience and I am not a bad player. For me personally, the Legion spell reduction has massively decreased the fun to play only one class. The lack of variety compared to back in Wotlk, Cata etc. has removed a lot of fun and variety for me, which makes me a bit frustrating. I suspect the merger with Activision made this game very low complexity, in order to keep stakeholders happy by high subscription numbers. Anyhow; for me, doing the same content with the same character and progressing Mythic wipe by wipe for 15 item level higher loot is very boring and quite frustrating, due to lack of appropriate rewards. The Mythic mechanic is so much less forgiving and the 20 player limitation makes things really unpredictable (disconnect, lag etc.). Almost any mistake is automatically a wipe, which does not give me a feeling of progressing but rather relying on good "rng" to be successful. If I want to gamble, I play poker. On top of that, with the Warforged/Titanforged system I would rather do 2-3 HC clear runs and equip my alt characters with nice gear and learn the encounter from a different perspective (Tank, Healer etc.), than progressing % by % in Mythic content. If anybody else agrees with me and is interested in establishing a guild, with 2 raiding days per week, where we rush through HC content in 90-180 minutes? I have absolutely no interest in Mythic, as the effort is exponentially higher than clearing HC in a timely manner for a much lesser reward. We can discuss the possibility of organizing split runs and gathering a core member base with the required classes for flex raiding. Possible combinations: Tanks/Healers/Dps/Total 2/6/22 30 - most loot due to Heroic flex system 2/5/18 25 2/4/14 20 2/3/10 15 2/2/6 10 If anybody else is interested in this concept of Heroic split alt character raiding on a two-day basis, please give me a shout so we can have some fun with our main and alt characters. Cheers, Boellor BattleTag: Baljko#2359Boellor4 18 Oct
17 Oct [A] Casual Friendly Guild Looking for More Raiders We are <Gladiators of Justíce> on DMF/EU. There is nothing particularly special about us, and our progress is not gonna make you proud. We stand in the fire (a lot). We wipe (a lot), but we pick ourselves up, wipe off the dust and keep going until we get there. Our current progress is 8/8N and 1/8HC. We raid two nights a week, Fridays and Tuesdays from 8.00-11.00pm Recently we had a few members who left to transfer to a more progression orientated guild. We tend to be pretty relaxed about raiding, and prefer our raids to be fun and relaxing and as stress free as possible. What we're looking for is an OT, dps and ideally a healer with a dps o/s We're happy being who we are, and we know at best, we're average, but that's fine. With us, you'll never get any realm firsts, but you will get to raid with a nice group of people, get lots of support and friendship - and cake and cookies. We are more than happy to give inexperienced/new raiders a warm welcome and will offer help and support if you need it. Want some raiding experience on your alt when your main is elsewhere? That's cool too, just be prepared to adjust to our standards, and don't expect us to adapt to yours. We would also consider a raiding alliance with another guild. We know there are many small guilds like us out there, who can most of the time get a team together, but may not wish to pug because a couple of ppl are away for the weekend etc, or can't make a particular night. We offer free repairs, food and flasks - and ofc a fun time - as long as you think wiping and laughing about it is fun. We will never play the name and shame game as we all know everyone makes mistakes and people learn at different paces. If we sound like we may be the kind of guild for you, then please give me a poke in game, or leave a message here so we can talk more and we're happy to answer any questions you may have. Hope to hear from you soon. "You're all invited back to this locality To have a heapin helpin of our hospitality. Set a spell, Take your shoes off and most of all, have fun"Shaylarran0 17 Oct
15 Oct [H] Warborn is recruiting! Are you excited about BfA PvE content but would rather do it with some guildmates than through lfg/lfr? Are you unconcerned with pushing 20-man mythic content, and fine to tackle normal/heroic raiding as well as mythic/mythic+ dungeons at a relaxed pace? Are you around early-to-mid twenties or older? Are you looking for a fun guild with a no-drama, easy-going atmosphere? Then Warborn might be the guild for you. Originally formed from two 10-person heroic(mythic) raid guilds towards the end of MoP for the 20-person mythic raid recruirements of WoD - Warborn saw some small success throughout WoD and Legion. Most of the original members have moved on to more populated realms or quit the game all together - but with BfA a mere 3 days away and seemingly no horde side guilds recruiting - Warborn can and will grow. If you're interested about joining or have any questions, send me a message in-game on Kharik-DarkmoonFaire or on b.net through Killigan#21197Kharik4 15 Oct
07 Oct [A] Unity Path | 8/8H 8/8N | 2 Nights | LFM | If interested simply add Ariyanah#2232 to have a chat. TL:DR - Friendly group of ex-hardcore players. Average age of around ~30 (perhaps a bit higher by now!). Many of us have been playing together since Vanilla. Many, many realm firsts. Gone casual. 2 nights chosen from Wed/Thurs/Sun (dependent on availability). 20:00 - 23:00 ST. Looking for players to join our merry crew! The more detailed version: Unity Path is the oldest raid force on Earthen Ring, formed in 2005 as a raid syndicate from many guilds, but was incorporated as a full guild during The Burning Crusade. We were the premier group on the Earthen Ring from The Burning Crusade to the end of Cataclysm, when real life overtook us, taking almost all end-instance Realm Firsts since Sunwell Plateau. Whilst we may have stopped "Realm First" end-game raiding at the end of Cataclysm, we decided to continue as casual group raiding twice a week. Our raid days are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday - and we pick the best two days out of the three based on availability. Our aim is to clear Heroic content in a professional manner, and have some banter and laughter along the way. --------------------------- We're currently looking to fill the following raid spots: 1x Ranged. However, we will always consider an exceptional application. --------------------------- If you are interested in reading more, please see our website: https://www.unitypath.org. If you are interested in making an application, please see our forums: https://forum.unitypath.org/index.php/topic,3780.0.htmlAriyanah7 07 Oct
25 Sep Social guild that likes to raid looking for new friends Who are we? We are Enthusiasm! An Alliance guild located on the Darkmoon Faire / Earthen Ring Server and although this is an RP server it is not something we indulge in :) After a recent reshuffle the guild is now under new management but our core beliefs stay the same. We're a close knit bunch of folk from all over the world who are always open to new or old players that share our vision, people who might be looking for a new home with a lovely atmosphere and a mature community. We put our efforts into creating a great place for everyone to feel welcome! We do not care about your gaming experience, all players are welcome, new and old alike. We love all aspects of the game, raiding, pvp, instance, mythic+, mog runs and just general farting about with friends! Our aim is to have members that enjoy themselves and everything this fantastic world has to give. Over the years we've accomplished so much more than we'd ever thought possible! We've seen beautiful landscapes, killed terrifying monsters, had parties and social gatherings that lasted into the early mornings and met all kinds of wonderful people throughout our adventures. Since we're a social guild that enjoys raiding together and clearing new content, rerollers are more than welcome. Many people will be wondering what role/ class they want to play so we have plenty of folk trying out new specs/ classes in the guild to help with instances/ group quests as you level or gear up your new toon. Recruitment We are currently looking for mostly dps to join us in Boralus and Kul Tiras, ideally ranged but we are open to melee as well. You are ofc welcome to get in touch with us even if you happen to be a tank or healer, but we can't guarantee a raid spot in that role. If you are willing to dps then it's no problem! Social members are always more than welcome, whether you just want to log on and talk as you quest away, do some 5 mans or join in with social events planned by the guild, everyone is welcome to apply. All we ask is that you are over 25, use Discord and are active in guild! If we've sparked an interest then hit any of the guild leaders up in-game for a chat; we are mostly online after the kids go to bed 20:30 ST or throw us a message in our Discord channel :) https://discord.gg/CuZ4UVc Afaira#2460 Brackus#2153 Joe#25213Goltaf0 25 Sep
23 Sep Tank LF weekend raiding guild Hello there, I am looking for a raiding guild that raids in During weekends(Saturday+Sunday). mainly because I created my account when I was outside the U.S but I moved here cause of college. Obviously I'm not in this server but I am looking around all the servers and will transfer the moment I am contacted by a guild that needs me. You can contact me in game or in discord or reply to this post ^_^. Battle.net: boogieface#2948 Discord: Boogieface101#1069 In game: Brutality - RunetotemBrutality2 23 Sep
21 Sep Moopie's Buy and Sell! 2.0 Hello everyone! Your favourite piece of !@#$ is here with a new buy and sell page. I will update this when I get some rare or unique items that I'd like to sell. Unfortunately my stock is a bit depleted because before I took a break from the game I sold a large amount of it in bulk for dirt cheap. However, I may also advertise items that friends of mine have for sale. Also if you have anything you'd like "appraised" or you'd like to sell then feel free to add me. Because some %^-*heads on this realm like to believe I am a fishy guy I will add time stamps with my name on to show I am not out to take advantage of anyone. =================== Battletag: Billpai#2455 =================== ******** For Sale: ******** 1x Eye of Shadow (Trinket from the Vanilla Benediction questline) 15x Witherbark Coins ("Currency" from Vanilla ZG) 1x Pristine Hide of the Beast (Reagent for a few Vanilla crafts) 1x Unadorned Seal of Ascension (Used for a quest to attune to some dungeons) 2x Pattern: Tough Scorpid Shoulders (Removed LW Recipe) 2x Pattern: Tough Scorpid Bracers (Removed LW Recipe) 1x Pattern: Tough Scorpid Boots (Removed LW Recipe) 1x Pattern: Tough Scorpid Leggings (Removed LW Recipe) 1x Dreadmist Belt (Removed Vanilla Dungeon Tier Gear) These items are located on Rexxar-GR: https://imgur.com/a/2dUJF -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- 1x Craftsman's Writ - Gnomish Battle Chicken (Vanilla AD/Naxx40 Quest) 1x Craftsman's Writ - Runic Leather Pants (Vanilla AD/Naxx40 Quest) 1x Wartorn Chain Scrap (Reagent for Hunter and Shaman Naxx40 Tier 3) These items are located on Doomhammer: https://imgur.com/a/LYD5J -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- 1x Pattern: Ironfeather Breastplate (Drop which thought to be removed, as of now only 27 in the EU) 1x Flash Powder (Removed reagent that Rogues had to use in order to use Vanish, Pre WOLTK) 1x Unadorned Seal of Ascension (Used for a quest to attune to some dungeons) 1x Medallion of Faith (Removed Quest Item for: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=5122/the-medallion-of-faith) 1x Punctured Voodoo Doll (Item from Vanilla ZG to craft the Priest ZG Tier Neck) 1x Punctured Voodoo Doll (Item from Vanilla ZG to craft the Mage ZG Tier Neck) 1x Blackend Defias Leggings (Rare drop from Defias Overseer in The Deadmines) 1x Latent Kor'Kron Gloves (Removed armor token from Battlefield Barrens event in MoP) These items are located on Darkmoon Faire: *Picture pending as more items to come* -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- I'll be updating this thread with mine/friends items. I will also have a change log below. If you buy anything from me please upload a screenshot of A) Chat Logs or B) Trade Window C) You using the item. This creates an act of buyer protection where we can ensure a scam free environment. I shall also follow the same procedure =================== Battletag: Billpai#2455 =================== CHANGELOG: - Added Pattern: Ironfeather Breastplate. - Added Flash Powder - Added Unadorned Seal of Ascension - Added Medallion of Faith - Added Punctured Voodoo Doll (Priest) - Added Punctured Voodoo Doll (Mage) - Added Blackend Defias Leggings. - Added Latent Kor'Kron Gloves.Moopie11 21 Sep
20 Sep Returning RPer, starved for company, needs a guild! Hi there! I'm a 28y/o player returning on a new account after ~7 years and am in real need of a guild to call home. I'm mainly looking for a mature guild with a focus on casual RP, social, levelling, dungeons, that kind of thing. I play an elderly Gnome so plenty of eccentricities! I'm more into character shenanigans than anything too heavy, and I am almost never serious about anything. A pretty chill person to have around. I'm not on 100% of the time as I am a parent now, so you'll usually see me during school hours and evenings. If you've got a home for this old boy then I'd definitely appreciate the company!Karatacus2 20 Sep
20 Sep Looking for a new home Hi, I'm seriously considering a realm transfer from my current abode on Terokkar after getting tired of being in large guilds where no-one knows anyone else and the only guild chat is a "Gz!" from an automatic add-on. I would really love to find a small tight knit guild where I can get to know my guildees and have actual conversations with. I got the idea in my head that this realm would be a good place to look. Little about me: I'm a nerdy, mid 30's guy, Starting playing wow around WoD and have been hooked ever since. I enjoy raiding, M+ , questing (without heirlooms), achievement hunting and pretty much everything except PVP. Although warmode can sometimes bring out the killer within ;) -even though I'm a healer through and through. Hopefully there's a home for me out there somewhere. I have created a alt so would be happy if I could chat to someone in game :) EDIT: TyposLoxana4 20 Sep
18 Sep Looking for a Home ( Guild ) While I appreciate Earthen Ring certainly isn't the semi populated Realm it use to be I can't condemn myself to server transfer away having played here for 10 years..... Therefore I'm reaching out to see if there is any active guilds left that can invite my lonely !@#. Not the raider I use to be but more so interested in PvP , High End mythics and any other social events in game to try and bring the multiplayer back into WoW. Cheers in advance !Galactic8 18 Sep
18 Sep Couple looking for small guild My partner and I are looking for a guild to play in. We keep getting invited to guilds with 300+ members, which defeats the point of a guild in our minds. We want a small - medium guild, so we can get to know the people in it. We enjoy questing, achievement hunting, mount/transmog collectings, dungeons, world quests, war mode and casual raiding. We also have been known to RP from time to time! We're both guys in our 30s; mature, respectful and very nerdy. From the UK but we can speak French and some Spanish. This feels like a personal ad. PS: I'm a tank, we're apparently quite the commodity at the moment.Decian3 18 Sep
18 Sep Alliance ER So... here goes. I am looking for a guild thingy, because apparently after the communication failure of the "Order of the Silent Sisters" I appeared to have killed everyone in my own guild (okay I get it, don't stand in the swirly circle, it wasn't me that invented the "No chat in guild chat rule", pointing at me and miming a noose around your neck only makes sense after the fact..... just saying) Anyway, disc priest, healed a dungeon last week for the first time... literally pooped myself and needed a lay down afterwards (I am not sure why the mage kept dying, but everyone else made it!) Now that I am terrified of healing in a dungeon (even with "you do it like this numpty" addons) I am levelling a balance druid (currently 115). Drop me a line in chat, if you fancy a disc/bal combo in your guild, be warned, I get people killed, apparentlyAurori5 18 Sep
09 Sep Where's the old bunch? ^^ Back in the days when I was new, I used to bump into so many faces, and though Silvermoon city had its arguments, it was fun. I enjoyed it, and I miss it a lot. I remember steamwheedles Antaroth, the pompous magister, I remember the loveable Kimble with his bunny ears and shorts, Mandey (need I say more) and loads of others. My question is: Have you all gone? Or moved. I'd love to get everyone together again ^^ <3Vixiwolf10 09 Sep
08 Sep Might realm transfer! Hello everyone, I'm thinking of realm transferring over to so I can get a name I really want but I have no idea what these realms are like for Horde side and if the RP is active at all? I know it's probably nothing like Argent Dawn but that's okay with me! Is it more alliance populated? How's the horde like? Do people rp and if so is it private in guilds or do you actually see people in the open world?Iights1 08 Sep
02 Sep [H] The Silversong Order - in search of kindred souls Sinu a'manore, fellow adventurers! Are you in your 30s, 40s, or even older in real life? Do you enjoy WoW but lead a busy real life that prevents you from being online during the more sociable hours? Are you fed up with other players who throw abuses at you for the slightest mistake you make? Do you feel that there’s more to WoW than simply rushing through content and gearing up as fast as possible? Do you feel alienated by other players who seem to look down on you for your lack of experience, gear, achievement, etc.? Ever questioned why a guild supposedly for “mature” players does not quite live up to its claim for maturity? Started playing WoW because it was recommended to you but put off by the fact that no one actually wants to play the game with you? Are you irritated/annoyed by Khadgar, especially the thankless and endless chores he asks you to do in Draenor/Broken Isles? Do you think that the Horde is treated rather unfairly and generally misunderstood? Do you hate Gnomes? Returned to WoW after a break but finding it difficult to settle back in because things have changed too much and your friends have moved on? If you said ‘Yes’ to five or more of any combination of the foregoing questions, there is a chance that you will find a home amongst us at <The Silversong Order>. Founded in August 2015, we cater for older gamers who lead a busy life and cannot be online earlier during the more sociable hours, or simply cannot be online regularly or frequently. Most of us are in our 30s/40s, and most of us have returned to WoW after having taken a break. We all enjoy WoW in our own ways, but we share one common desire: to enjoy WoW together for what it is – a game, or more precisely, an activity which one engages in for amusement or as a pastime. We tend to be active later in the evening, and when we are not doing our own things, we try to organise trips to dungeons together. Whilst PvE is our main focus and we do have a desire to start raiding as a guild as and when the time comes, we are to all intents and purposes a social guild for casual players. For the time being, our immediate goal is to form a stable core of like-minded adventurers, with a view to progressing through BFA and other future expansions together. Our members hail from Earthen Ring and Darkmoon Faire, but we treat RP simply as a “spice” which enhances the immersive experience of WOW – a means to enjoyment, not an end in itself. As such, we do not actively engage in RP-specific events or organise RP events. If you are interested in joining us, or wish to learn more about us, then contact us in-game, or visit our forum at http://www.silversong.org/forum. Al diel shala - and may the gates of Quel'Thalas be open to you, always! Aerdrie Silversong Lady Argent of the Silversong OrderAerdrie40 02 Sep
01 Sep On Tides of Doom (Recruitment, new Old God cult) The messages are easy to find, for those who know how. Tucked into eldritch tomes, under pillows in the most shadowed of decadent Silvermoon salons, scratched into the walls of Dalaran back streets... The sea calls. Be reborn, as I have been. The music beneath shall become the glory above. The Tides of Twilight rear anew, and they shall bear us to victory and glory eternal. War is fleeting, the kingdoms of mortals are as ashes upon the cosmic winds. We are motes in the eyes of the Gods. Tiny candles in the infinite and uncaring void. Yet you can burn brightly, in the Twilight. Our true purpose lies below. Our true path lies in Him. The Dreamer shall wake, and the truth of the world shall rise anew. The Black Empire awaits. The ciphers of it slither into your mind, and you understand. A burning horizon of infinite sprawling civilisation, the ruins of eternity. It is what has always been. It is what shall be again. You know how to find the man who wrote this message. Who are we: The Tides of Twilight are a N'Zoth-centric Old God cult, emerging into the shadows of the War for Azeroth. We will work to corrupt, enslave, destabilise and challenge the status quos of the factions and their conflict. Our hour has come round at last, and with the blessings of God and Queen, we shall drown the world in salt and blood. Contact Chronosdraka for an introductory meeting, RP, and initiation.Chronosdraka1 01 Sep
31 Aug Horde rp guilds? are there any actual active horde rp guilds?..the ones advertising here mostly are not rp or dont seem to exist any more.. Guild finder is about as much use as a sock full of custard , and no-one seems to advertise in cities these daysGloortook2 31 Aug
27 Aug LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: Sinkronyzer#1775Merlinii0 27 Aug
22 Aug You don't want to miss all this fun Hey Gorgeous! Are you enjoying World of Warcraft as a fun game where you can get away from your stupid boss for a couple of hours or are you just playing to postpone your household chores? Guess what? We don’t care!! In Anarchy of the EK (which stands for Eastern Kingdoms, as far as we know), everyone is welcome. We are formost a social, fun loving and happy guild so no matter if you’re lvl 10, 67 or 110, you are welcome to hang with a bunch of people that might not be like you at all but not in the bad genocidal kind of way. At the moment we are a small guild filled with crazy people just like you. We have the intention of growing sonor BFA is released you'll join us for raiding, Mythic+ (or as we call it; MURDERFEST), arena teams and much more. We are a sexy mix of players that have been around since World of Warcraft was young (that’s before The Burning Crusade), as well as newbies. We all have a relaxed attitude towards the game, trying to be helpful to each other and also working hard to make each other laugh. At the moment we are looking for everything to fill our ranks but healers are always extra welcome. We're planning on having M+ teams and to start raiding as soon as the raid is released. We do appreciate brains, good fashion sense and a will to have fun, but other than that you're free to be yourself Our home server is Darkmoon Faire and/or Earthen Ring and we’re fighting for the Alliance (might be good to know since joining us as horde might be a bit difficult in the long run…) What are you waiting for? Add Gretchen#2386 on B.net or leave a comment below and I'll tell you more about life, love, death and our guild. It’s a dare so talk to you soon! P.S. We do not practice spanking officially..Grandpaw0 22 Aug
16 Aug [A-RP] The Battle for Lordaeron ... Recently, Blizzard has began to incorporate historic pieces into the launches of expansions; widescale, and a fantastic opportunity for the RP community. Scattered as we are; I came to alliance full force DMing with the launch of Legion; at first with the Nightglaives, and later with the Stormeagle Vanguard. My own guild's existed in somewhat of a bubble, a bubble I intend to burst; whilst offering a taste of what sort of RP my friends and I have to offer. And so, I invite you all to partake in the Battle for Lordaeron! A singular event, to detail, and build off of what Blizzard has provided us. There shall be blood and mayhem. Honour and glory! Horror and treachery. If that sounds up your alley, I look forward to having you with me for the adventure! Satuday, The 11th of August; Seven Thirty. Meet at the coast, north of Garren's Haunt. Tirisfal GladesDeolaras13 16 Aug
15 Aug [H-RP] The Sanguine Aegis Intricatly written posters float around the walls of Silvermoon City, the calligraphy refined and written in a deep blood red ink To the citizens of Silvermoon and Quel'thalas. War is coming to our doorstep. More now than ever before, our people have to be vigilant in guarding our borders. With the loss of Lordaeron, our protections are fair and few. As such, the Sanguine Aegis is putting out the call for your help! The Sanguine Aegis are a force who are first and foremost concerned with the protection and promotion of Quel'thalas. Established by the order of the Blood Knights, and lead by Lord Peltharion Embersworn and Ranger- Captain Salarya Amin'dal, they ensure that the interests of the Sin'dorei and the honour of their men is carried through into the wider horde. Together we shall stand against those who would see our people fall. Selama ashal'anore! Report to Peltharion Embersworn for recruitment! ---@--- And now for something completely different: OOC FAQ Thingymadoodads! Who and what are you? Hello all! Some of you know me already blue side as Abernathy or Bromard, but for some now I've been flying the red flag on the side, and with BfA dropping like a hot and groovy potato, now's time to open up the Sanguine Aegis to anyone who may be interested! As stated, it's a predominantly Blood Elf guild based around the protection of their people and their position in the horde. We are very story driven, and linked closely with the Blood Bound, including the Bladewolf Raiders, and the Delmoore Organisation. Events are shared and open between all of the guilds, so if you want to try one out on another toon before you commit to levelling something with oversized eyebrows, you're most welcome! Do I have to be a blood elf? While the Sanguine Aegis is mostly elves of some kind, anyone can join if their character has reason to. Perhaps your have a orc who wishes they had longer ears, or a tauren who's fascination with Sin'dorei culture puts Silvermoon Harry to shame! However if your hordie is grizzled veteran who's rather tired of these up-starting pink elves everywhere, expect elongated brows to crash through the the roof when applying. What about class? Any class is welcome to join. While the guild started as and remains a force spearheaded by Blood Knights, there is a role for everyone to play! Events and Attendance? If you want to belf it up, but your heart remains lodged firmly with another main, there is no pressure! Up until now our events have been mixed in with the Blood Bound and the SEV, and into BFA I shall try to make sure there is some manner of event every 1-2 weeks. We are very laid back and friendly! Turn up for what you want, when you want! If you want to lead a event yourself – even better! OOC communication between all the guilds is handled with the new channel system, and a dedicated Blood Bound discord, so you won't be left out! Any other questions, feel free to send a mail or a whisper to me! Shorel'aran!Peltharion0 15 Aug
13 Aug 'Only the Penitent' achievement Firelands I need 6 people to help me do the Only the Penitent achievement in Firelands If you are willing to help me say so and I'll invite you to the groupDethmanll2 13 Aug
12 Aug Undercity Refugees/Overspill in Silvermoon Was thinking that there's quite a bit of scope for Undercity refugees spilling into Silvermoon, creating a bit of interplay between Undead and Blood Elf characters and guilds, especially as and when some start to throw around the Warchief's authority in the aftermath. Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions? Volunteers?Chronosdraka0 12 Aug
12 Aug [A-RP] - The Stormwind City Guard needs you! *Posters appear in the city* Stormwind wants you! Join the City Guard Today! With the recent events unfolding, and war inevitable, we need you to join the City Guard. Who knows what Horde insurgents are in the city? And we must not forget, with the city filling up with visitors and refugees, crime will be on the rise! Uniform and training provided. Good pay. Regular meals. A bed to sleep in (if required) Join us at the city halls, Sunday evening, at 20:00! ((Whether you've had a guard before or not - we're looking to boost our numbers. Old members are more than welcome, send us a wee alt and join in with our events now and again. Lets make the Stormwind City Guard great again!)) ((Head over to http://swcg.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=ST&f=13&t=833 to see the poster. Any questions, fire them in here!))Leofric0 12 Aug
10 Aug DMF/ER RP needs our help So in recent months it's no secret that the RP on DMF/ER has died out, almost completely. There may or may not be the occasional hub, or random RP but let's be honest- it's been very sparce. Our little realm has always been somewhat small compared to others such as AD, But it always thrived. I remember in my earlier years of RP on DMF, Random RP was pretty easy to find, and a lot of guilds including my own thrived on it- sure we had and still have our RP events for the guild, but the random RP hubs were always key to making new friends, IC and OOC- And possibly even making new guildies, story-lines, ideas etc. Nowadays that is in its very minimum if not gone altogether, Our little realm that many have loved and still love to this day is dying, and without the participation of its members, it WILL die. Now, I'm not saying this to be dramatic, and I'm not saying that I alone can fix it- in fact it's quite the opposite. I'm not content to just sit and muse over the "glory years" of our realm, And blindly accept that the RP is gone. Nor am I willing to sit back and expect, or wait for someone else to help fix it. I am hoping to find a WAY to fix it, so that those of us left that remember those great years of RP can put our heads together and breathe some life back into the server, to treasure those fond memories closely- but be willing and ready to make some more. I don't have all the answers, I wish I did; But I think we need something, just something to set our realm on the right path to some good, decent RP. So I'm proposing a couple of things, Let's discuss- right here and now, something we can do that everyone would like to get involved in, or rather- that their characters might. I came up with a few ideas, but the point of this post is to see what everyone else has in mind. For the sake of leading by example though- here's a few of my own: I'v tried tavern nights before, and it didn't seem overly popular; that might have been the location so by all means; If that's what people are interested in then say so and I- or someone else here can figure something out. A realm-wide event perhaps?, to mark the start of BFA might also be a good idea- it doesn't necessarily have to be combat based; it could literally be ANYTHING the skies the limit- is that not the point in RP? To let our imagination run wild and create beautiful stories that ourselves, and each-other can enjoy. A community- the feature is there for a reason, I took the liberty of creating one and I would be happy to share the link if it's wanted- perhaps there people can reconnect with eachother and the RP can follow suit. An RP auction for some sort of in game charity! My Guild did something like this once and it was very popular; the characters sold items they'd created, weapons, potions, books...sometimes even themselves for a 24 hour period where my own character ended up doing her friends laundry and cleaning her entire house; it was pretty funny, and the auction itself was enjoyed by everyone. As I said, I don't have the formula for the solution right away, but one thing is undeniable- if we leave this to stale; Or server will be a shadow of it's former self. A husk. I don't want that- and judging by the posts on the forums nowadays it looks like many of you don't want that either. NO idea is stupid, or too small. We can work something out together as a server, if people just give it a go and post whatever crazy, or seemingly dumb idea they might have. DMF/ER needs our help. She's fading. And it's up to us to breathe life back into her. I sincerely hope that this is well received, and that the ideas start flowing. Thank you for reading.Axón2 10 Aug
10 Aug [A-RP] A Call to Arms! The Stormeagle Vanguard! A poster rests on a city wall, the visage of Lord Anduin Lothar sits upon it with the likes of the late King Varian Wrynn, Uther the Lightbringer, and other deceased heroes of the Alliance. Heavy, bold text beneath it exclaims- "WE NEED YOU, TO DEFEND OUR HONOUR, TO DEFEND YOUR HOME" Beneath it, in finer text, a longer message. "The Stormeagle Vanguard unit, of his majesty's 7th Standing Legion requires fresh faces to take the fight to all who threaten our ways. Do you have what it takes to fight for the Alliance? Report to Knight Champion Tyram Deolaras to learn more." And with the IC out of the way- here comes the OOC: Hello! Some of you may know me by a few other names, and a few other guilds. Cerainos of the Nightglaives, or Gralnok of the Outriders. I've been on the server for around five years now, mostly floating about, helping friends with their concepts; or sometimes being handed the reigns to guilds. In this case however, I have created the Stormeagle Vanguard with a few friends as a passion project. With all that rambling aside, onwards, to tell you of what awaits! HIGH ADVENTURE! One core goal to the guild is making use of Azeroth and the Lore to the fullest potential- to supply consistent, fierce enemies, fantastical settings and awe inspiring sights of magic. Events consisting of combat, puzzle solving, environmental hazards- and camaraderie. A NOBLE FEELING! When I think of a Warcraft human, I think of stoic and just champions, I think of nobility of a noble disposition. Of footmen, paladins, wizards and knightly valour. If the tone of Uther the Lightbringer is something you're fond of, I am to provide an environment for you! HOW TO GET IN TOUCH! Mail me, whisper me [Deolaras, Cerainos, Tuaitha, Daielle, Liandera], or poke any member of the guild for an OOC invite! IC recruitment will be arranged between I and whoever wishes to be a member, and will be fulfilled in as timely a manner as possible. Thanks for reading! I'll answer any questions in further posts, and will also use this thread as a notice board once the guild takes off.Deolaras12 10 Aug
10 Aug [A-RP] The Church of Holy Light. For a long time now the Church of Holy Light in Stormwind has stood as a bastion of faith within the city of Stormwind. Sadly over the course of many conflicts and the faithful seeking to bring the Light into the world the halls have grown empty, with only a few remaining to tend to the halls. A call goes out to the faithful to help bolster the ranks of the heart of our shared Faith. We seek from almost all walks of life, we offer a roof over your head and three meals a day. Those who wish to join the Stormwind chapter of the Church of the Holy Light need only come to the Cathedral. ((The Church of Holy Light is a faith based RP guild based in Stormwind City. We currently are looking for new members to bolster our ranks. Due to it being a Light based RP guild, characters that icly use shadow / fel magic or that are Death knights need not apply and will be sent away. I know that warlocks and shadow priests are condoned under Alliance law icly (for the most part) but the very concept of this faith / guild stand against such practices.. If you are interested in joining you can contact the following members if they are on: Mirasha Sólomon Soophy / Duncàn))Mirasha2 10 Aug
10 Aug [A-RP] The Laws of Stormwind - Volume V (out now!) Greetings fellow role-players, below, I shall present to you one of the more extensive revisions of the law to date (as promised earlier this year), while having taken your concerns, opinions and ideas into consideration (not an at all easy task) one must be realistic about some things and drop others altogether. To clarify something which nowadays seems to be uncommon knowledge, is that, the laws of Stormwind City was not originally written by the Magistrates, or members of the Guard, quite the contrary as it happens! It was group mainly consisting of Barlowe, Quintinius and Nariak (in an out of character perspective of course) who in fact was on the opposite side of the law (all eventually being wanted men for various crimes themselves) who introduced what we these days know as the laws of Stormwind (or more specifically ‘Laws of Stormwind City’ as their influence has little effect outside the city gates) through what was commonly known as operation ‘Purple Monday’ back in 2008. (see: http://ering-eu.wikispaces.com/Purple+Monday for more information) And below I will list my proposal to a revised set of laws for the city of Stormwind and explain some points more thoroughly starting with those offences removed completely or in some capacity baked in as a paragraph in another: ‘Affray’, deemed unnecessary and hence removed completely. ‘Burglary’, now included in the ‘Trespassing’ offense. ‘Hijacking’, now included in the ‘Theft’ offense. ‘Illegal Gambling’, undoubtedly the Crown would maybe not encourage gambling publically, but completely illegalize would bar the opportunity for another avenue of income to his Majesty and considering it has barely ever been used this offense has been removed completely. ‘Loitering’, now included in the ‘Trespassing’ offense. ‘Pimp Law’, removed due of the fact that we don’t want to encourage this kind of role-play. ‘Poaching’, now included in the ‘Theft’ offense. ‘Possession of illegal Goods’, this has been removed completely along with the list of illegal goods and contraband. ‘Robbery’, now included in the ‘Theft’ offense. ‘Vagrancy’, removed completely. ‘Unlawful Concealment’, removed completely. ‘Trafficking with demonic entities’ (Heresy) and ‘Trafficking with undead entities’, misunderstood and deemed to be too restrictive which is why they has been removed. ‘The Experiments and Laboratory act’ has been completely removed. ‘Rape’ and ‘Rape of a Lady’, removed due of the fact that we don’t encourage (or take part in) this kind of role-play in any capacity. ‘Theft of a Noble’, included in the regular ‘Theft’ offense paragraphs. Now, this doesn’t mean that others changes and/or alterations of the laws has not been made, they are just less obvious than those changes listed above. I am currently also looking into how to improve the system that operate around these set of laws and enforcing them, something which I will present to you shortly. In the posts below I will list the proposed content for the fifth volume of our law book, comments and constructive criticism are more than welcome. DB. More information about the laws and the system in its current state can be found at: http://ering-eu.wikispaces.com/Stormwind+LawAshela32 10 Aug
10 Aug [A-RP] The Stormwind City Guard Posters fluttering about the streets, nailed to notice boards and trees and walls tell tale that the Stormwind City Guard is upping their recruitment drive. ... OOC stuff! Minimum level to join is 22, due to uniform requirement levels. All races and classes are welcome except for DeathKnights and IC Warlocks As said, weekly recruitment is at City Hall in the Cathedral District at 20:00 realm time. Though if you can't make that, feel free to drop by Headquaters - the SI:7 building - and ask for Louisa, Eru, or Galohan, and we'll be glad to give you an interview. Alternatively, send us mail. IC or OOC mail about joining. Officer IGNs: Louìsa Erulasse Ricarde An OOC note on Guard RP We do law enforcement RP. That doesn't mean we want to control people's RP, nor does it mean we consider ourselves an OOC police force to govern over any and all RP that goes on within the city. We like to RP Guards, that's all. We are also people. Behind the Guards, behind the screens, we get upset just the same as everyone else. RP -with- us, not -at- us, in the words of the immortal Coragon Havencrest.Erulasse8 10 Aug
10 Aug [A-RP] The Order of the Silver Hand The Order of the Silver Hand is a military-based religious order, which balances religious fervour with the discipline and strength of armed forces. We represent a chapter of the Order’s organized militant arm, currently led by the Knight-Commander Strorm Trueguard. In addition to the eponymous Silver Hand of the Order, the tabards of our chapter carry a golden hammer, signifying our devotion to carrying out justice as the hammers of the Light. Our chapter is currently stationed in the city of Stormwind, where we have returned from the victory against the Burning Legion. In light of the coming war, we seek to expand our ranks. What the Order looks for in terms of new recruits are devoted Paladins who have received a certain amount of training in the ways of both combat and the Light. Any able-bodied and willing Paladin could send a letter of application to any of the Knight-Captains of the Order or the Knight-Commander himself, or seek any of the aforementioned out personally, usually within the confines of the Cathedral of Light. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What is the Order about? The Order of the Silver Hand is an Alliance Heavy Roleplaying Guild, which has been active here on Earthen Ring and now ER/DMF since 2007. Its purpose is, and has always been to focus on proper Paladin RP in a knightly order sense; fashionably we are the good guys. We strive to RP as traditional Paladins, true to the rich and detailed lore; this concerns both Paladins themselves, and the teachings of the Holy Light and its principles and ideals. Keep in mind, we are not here to tell others what is right or wrong, we prefer to provide a strong and hopefully impressive portrayal of lore-adherent Paladins. What are we looking for? We are looking for experienced roleplayers with at least some knowledge of the lore surrounding the Paladin class and the teachings of the Holy Light. The character need to be at least be level 20 and of the in-game Paladin class. Exceptions can be made with the Warrior class if your race cannot choose Paladin, meaning it is possible to RP a Gnome or Worgen Paladin. Your English should be at a least moderate level and acceptable enough for us to understand you. Being sensible and mature in both roleplay and OOC matters is important as well, both among the guild and the rest of the community. What can you expect from us? A guild of mature, friendly and like-minded people, providing a great atmosphere in a Knightly Order Paladin setting. We strive to be the principle guild where Paladins are represented in a true sense according to Warcraft lore. There will be plenty of events, ceremonies, and epic battles against all sorts of villains within the boundaries of Azeroth. We also provide a core of veteran roleplayers with a sense of unity and loyalty to both the community and the guild itself. How can you join? A good start is always to whisper any of our members and they will gladly provide you with the information you may need, otherwise you can send any of the Knight-Captains or the Knight-Commander himself an In-Character letter regarding your interest in becoming a member of the Order. You will then have to pass an interview consisting of a variety of questions, display of your emoting capabilities and so forth. When do we meet? Our chapter of the Order holds a gathering in Stormwind's Cathedral of Light on most mondays at 20.00 game time. Following the gathering, the Order should be freely available to answer any questions or deal with your interview. List of contacts: Knight-Commander Strorm Knight-Captain Ashela Knight-Captain Slokka Knight-Captain Sharindra Knight-Captain Terrasha --- Should you have any further questions that has not been addressed as of yet, feel free to ask any of our members or our senior staff and they will gladly answer them for you if possible. Esarus thar no'Darador - By blood and honour we serve. - The Order of the Silver HandStrorm14 10 Aug
10 Aug Raid achievements with the Jollies Hi Guys, Sunday night, me and the gang are running WoD raids for achievements. (20.30 server time) alliance side. If you fancy joining in, feel free to poke me or any of the guild. No need to join the guild if you're not a member; just trying to get some spirit back in our beloved realm! All you need is a character at 100+ and to join us on voice chat for instructions Peace!Léawyn1 10 Aug
09 Aug Darkmoon Faire / Earthen Ring Discord Greetings all! I have made a discord for this realm. It's purpose is to breath life into this quiet community above all it serves as a social communications platform for all players on this realm. Above all else the main aim of this Discord Server is to to bring back a strong and active community of roleplayers onto this realm and hopefully convert a good amount people as well. Now introduction aside, the Server will be hosting RP events for both Horde and Alliance - it aims to bring this community together with all the help it can muster - it can be as much as turning up to an server event or whatnot. Upon joining the Discord you will be asked to choose either a Horde or Alliance rank depending on your faction - you will then get access to the Server. ... ...Telmen5 09 Aug
09 Aug Looking for guild Lok'tar ogar, friends. Do you know if on this (a bit too much) peaceful realm, there is a fine community of mature players i could join with my alts? I mainly play Alliance, but especially in this expansion, i am eager to experience both sides of the story. Hope to hear from some of you soon.Targak1 09 Aug
09 Aug (sort of) new players looking for advice :) Hey sorry if this counts as multiple topics on the same thing but here goes Me and my fiance are having fun leveling our characters, i played back in burning crusade and lich king but never got into the community side, we both really want to meet some people who want to get to know the game better and meet friendly peeps who don't mind teaching new players how to not make idiots of themselves, we're both into the RP side and are looking forward to the new expansion where we want to get into the late game content, pvp and raiding more than that though we really just want to have fun playing this game we love with other people (its what the games for after all right?) anyway we're completely incompetent at the game and we'd like to get better, really looking for advice on where to start to get into the community (i guess hi here we are) and how to get into raiding and general playing with other peeps ( sorry for the wall of text and all the love <3 )Popples2 09 Aug
09 Aug Looking for mature and social guild (Alliance) Hi My current guild is quite deserted, so I'm looking for an active, mature and social guild to hang out with. I'm 36 years old, currently dps, but I'm trying to learn how to tank, so a guild who would be fine with helping me learn would be nice. I'm hesitant to use group finder while trying to find my way as a tank, hence me looking for a nice guild. I'm quite casual, but I like doing dungeons and occasionally a raid. Any guild willing to take me in?Braegen11 09 Aug