Arathor / Hellfire

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
1d Monk tank (935) Resto druid (935) Lf guild Two friends playing wow together since wrath are looking for a new home, we are currently 8/9 heroic, based in UK we can raid up until 23:30 realm time most days, please contact if you do have spaces for us both :) KAD#21834Tsukikoi2 1d
1d [A] Looking for casual Guild on Hellfire I have been away for about 3 years due to life getting in the way of gaming :) I have moved over to Hellfire for a totally fresh start with new characters. I have 2 Alliance and 2 Horde created so I got the names I wanted and am currently levelling my Draenei Ret Paladin Haylendar first of all. I am hoping to find a nice relaxed guild that is mainly questing and social based but will also allow me to later on top my toes back into Dungeons and Raids. With two young sons my game time can be erratic and will pretty much always bee evenings. Would love to hear from anyone who has openings in their guild as I have been reading alot about the guild finder not always alerting guild owners to join requests. If the guild had both Alliance and Horde arms that would be perfect but not critical. (Not posting as my Ret Pal as I am being affected with that issue where I can select him on the forums as I have used him in game) And questions please shout.Malinster2 1d
4d Returning Resto Druid looking for friendly guild Hello! I don't know how guild recruiting works nowadays, since I've been gone for about five years. I'm used to writing applications in order to look for a suitable guild, so I'll just go ahead with that. :) Firstly, I'm on Arathor. I've been a priest healer in Vanilla and TBC, after that I was a DK in WotLK, and a druid healer in Cataclysm. Due to various reasons, I took a (rather long) break when MoP was released. Some days ago I started up the game again and I had more fun than expected, but sadly my friends list and guild is pretty much dead. I've been leveling and want to hit 110 in maybe a week, preferably sooner, so I figured it's time to look for a new guild. Despite reading guides, I'm kind of having a hard time getting used to everything again, five years is a truly long time, so I'd like to ask of my future guild to be patient with me for a while, especially when it comes to healing. I'm currently balance for questing, and using the group finder to test my healing abilities seems like a bad idea, so I'd like to form groups with guildies. I'd like to join a mature casual guild, because I don't think I'll ever be hardcore raiding again. However, the guild should be active and raid once in a while without relying on pugs, and form dungeon runs daily. Something like that would be great. I'm also looking for people to do old dungeon/raid achievements with, so it would be awesome if anyone from the guild was interested in that. Lastly, I've seen a lot of threads where people write things like "my guild is the one for you, msg me, my tag is #", which, no offense, is not quite what I'm looking for, because that feels like getting recruited into a random guild, and I'm looking for a place to stay. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for reading!Calanthia3 4d
6d (A) <Live N Twitchin> Heya all! Live N Twitchin is recruiting for the release of Antorus, the Burning Throne! Our raids days are: Friday and Sunday (Currently) Times: 7:30pm - 10.00pm We are looking for a Tank and a couple of DPS for our roster. If you are interested feel free to message Nahia/Snusie/Kageniru/Zare for more information!Snusie0 6d
12 Nov [A][Arathor/Hellfire]<Order of the Silver Dawn> 6/9HC Schedule: Wednesday, Sunday and Monday, 20.30 - 23.00 server time. We can offer a mature, relaxed, but well structured raiding guild who enjoy the social aspect of WoW as much as the raid side of things. We have a good balance of male/female members, and plenty of people around to run Mythic + and timewalking etc etc. We are now looking for new members to bolster our raid team for Antorus. No one is forced to raid as we are not a hard core raiding guild, but seeing as it's a raid position we are looking for some sort of reasonable attendance, especially if you're applying as a Tank or a Healer. We use Discord and expect you to have a working headset. Additionally we also welcome people to join our raids cross realm if you don't want to transfer realms, just message us in game if you are interested in doing this. We would expect to see an item level appropriate to the relevant raid tier however. If OSD looks like the place for you then add me on Thynris#2630, or Dethe#2175 for more info or whisper any of our other officers in game. http://osdguild.eu/Vedalkan0 12 Nov
11 Nov Sprint - 100-110 Dungeon Booster [Fast, Reliable] Hello, I'm Sprint; a fast experienced dungeon booster! Sprint Level 101 Horde Balance Druid 200% Movement Speed 101% Mastery 68% Haste 19% Leech ★Service Requirements★ ► ilvl 680+ and Order hall Unlocked. ► 100-110 Boost will take approximately 3.5-4 hours depending on heirlooms ★Service Information★ ► Boosts are done in normal dungeons and you will be playing your own character. ► You can AFK at the entrance or follow me, no need to dps or heal. ► 1 level takes approximately 4-6 dungeons, depending on your rested exp and heirlooms. ► Price: 2500g/dungeon ► 100-110 Price can be discussed! -I accept gold on horde, every server on EU. How ever, I prefer payments on Draenor. ★Contact me★ If you want to schedule a run or have any questions, feel free to add me and I'll get back to you within moments! Add Rawrasaurus#21427 or Elliot#21367 if you are interested. Thanks!Sprint0 11 Nov
11 Nov [A] Azys 9/9M Recruiting for Antorus Current progress: 9/9M Tomb of Sargeras Recruitment needs: Open for all classes. Specifically looking for: Rogue Retribution Paladin WW Monk DPS Death Knight Hunter Warlock Elemental Shaman Balance Druid Application form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15SIGQyLhDeskhiDp8zwtS8Z8DV_u3SCbP3ZG0DFKsZU/viewform We always consider applications from all roles and classes, regardless of our specific preferences. Please do not hesitate to apply or ask, even if we're not looking for your class specifically! Quick summery of what we are looking for We value 4 simple things G.G.W.P. Good attitude Great awareness Well prepared Properly skilled Quick reminder, we have swapped from being a 4 night raiding guild to become a 3 night raiding guild with the goal to have fun and clear mythic before the next raid comes out. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- About us: <Azys> is a 3-nights-a-week raiding guild on EU-Arathor/Hellfire on Alliance. Created in 2012, the guild has since expanded its goals and reach from world rank ~ #12000 in Dragon Soul and server rank #28 to world #217 10man in Siege of Orgrimmar, as the first guild on Arathor. In Warlords of Draenor, we continued to push for progress in 20man Mythic, finally concluding the expansion with world #228 Mythic Archimonde. Currently preparing for Tomb of Sargeras progress, but more casual now. We swapped from a 4 night raiding guild to a 2 night raiding guild! What you can expect from us: We consider ourselves a community with a passion for the game. We not only raid together, but play together outside main raids, and try to have as much fun together as we can, both in and out of raids. That being said, we have high expectations from our raiders and recruits during our raids; we have fun while killing bosses, not at the expense of killing them. We are enthusiastic and eager to play, raid and improve, and help where we can. What we expect from you: You are expected to be able to play at a decent high level, be consistent and flexible. This includes knowing what’s good for your class/spec for a given situation, being open to playing different specs where beneficial (i.e. hunters being able to play MM, SV and BM, healing priests playing Disc and Holy). If you are open to playing a different role than the one you are applying as, that is a plus, but not a requirement. Be 18+ Have Discord and a working microphone. Have RCLootCouncil AddOn for loot. Maintain a raid attendance of at least 85%. Come prepared. This means knowing your class and bosses, be enchanted/gemmed, have pots and flasks etc. Be able to take constructive criticism. Raid schedule: Wednesday 20:00-23:00 (farm) Thursday 20:00-23:00 Sunday 20:00-23:00 All times are in server time (CET/CEST). Raid invites start at 19:45, and we try to pull the first boss at 20:00. You are expected to inform the officers if you will be unable to attend or be late for a raid, preferably a day in advance where possible. Recruitment: Recruits are trialed for 1-4 weeks, depending on how much time is required to evaluate performance. If there are no doubts, a trial period is unlikely to last more than a week. Trials are encouraged to contact an Officer during their trial period if they have any questions. Trials are down-prioritised for loot. Apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15SIGQyLhDeskhiDp8zwtS8Z8DV_u3SCbP3ZG0DFKsZU/viewform Questions and contact info: Cyndy - Leis#2154 (usually handles recruitment) Guz - Gus#2217 Daino - Stirk#2503 Logs: You can find our logs primarily at WarcraftLogs, under Azys: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/180 Want to find out more about Azys? YouTube: Nivlheim Piggod https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz0Wb9bOKUeA7p_vZGnzZcQ You can also find other PoVs and older videos by searching for Azys on YouTube. Twitter: @Azysguild https://twitter.com/AzysGuild Twitter Hashtag: #Azys https://twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=%23Azys&src=tyahZareth98 11 Nov
06 Nov (A) Abstine are recruiting for Antorus Abstine is a Hellfire / Arathor guild that began during MoP with a group of friends who wanted to raid with focus while retaining a friendly social atmosphere. We have members from all over Europe with a wide range of ages but all with a mature attitude. Many of our members have been playing WoW since the early days of Vanilla and TBC and have been raiding together, at all levels, for a long time. Our Raiding Aims: Abstine is a primarily heroic mode raiding guild and our aim is to achieve Ahead of the Curve, which we always do. However we will always look at current Mythic raids as and when our team expands. Current progress is that we achieved our goal with 10/10 HC Nighthold. Our Raiding Timetable is as below: Monday 20.30 - 23.30 Wednesday 20.30 - 23.30 Thursday 20.30 - 23.30 We do expect that raiders show commitment by being fully prepared for their class and for the raid encounters and will use Discord! Singing is not required but is always fun!! We are currently looking for Healers with Dps offspec and with a willingness to play them Ranged Dps Melee Dps All hybrids are expected to be able to play their off-spec if and when needed. If you have any questions feel free to whisper myself (Libbi - Pinky#2953) or our Officer (Azuria silverwillo#2290) for more information or check out our website at www.abstine.enjin.com We can't wait to hear from you! Libbi xLibbi36 06 Nov
05 Nov {A} <Friends With Benefits> The Super Chill Guild! Hello! <FWBs> is approaching its first birthday, and is looking for more super chilled people to join! ~Where It All Began~ We forged this Guild because we were tired of the stress and abuse that so many people give each other in random groups. We wanted a friendly community to play in and actually have fun while playing the game instead of having to deal with the drama and stress of immature people. The idea was to bring friendly people together to run dungeons, help with quests, raid and occasionally even pvp! Ultimately, everyone is free to play however they like in <FWB>, providing they are both polite and friendly to other players both inside and outside of the Guild. ~Where We Are Now~ We run at least one Mythic +10 group a week, and also run two casual raid nights (Normally weekdays, 20:30 > 22:30 Realm Time). We've cleared Tomb Normal and are just starting to poke around and down a few bosses in Heroic (Edit: We are now at 8/9). We're making good steady progress and having fun, but we could do with a few more friends.... ~Now We Want YOU!*~ So get in touch! You can get in contact with myself either by whisper or mail on any of my characters: Mímí, Títanía or Vívínum. Alternatively you could just reply to this post! I'll also be happy to answer any questions you might have. *Unless you're a whiny, immature drama queen.Mímí17 05 Nov
04 Nov [H] Calling All DPS, we need you! [H] We Raid For Cookies is recruiting. 9/9 HC. We are a social Horde Guild on Doomhammer/Turalyon, we haven't been Raiding very long but have cleared Heroic TOS and have aims to do the same come Antorus and beyond. ---------------------------------------------------------------- We are casual but with only 2 days to raid we are looking for people who want to push themselves and work as a unit to progress at a steady pace as well as having free time for that dreaded irl. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Guild Info. We aim to do mythic+'s as much as possible and when people are online its easy to organize and get groups going. The guild is full of like minded people and many understand WoW is a game not a lifestyle choice so even if you cannot raid social members are welcome and then if you want to join in the experience of raiding there is no barrier to stop you. We aim to help gear up and introduce people to the raiding scene as most of us have raided since vanilla but as life does weve got less time to dedicate to it, but that itch is hard to scratch so when we do raid we put 100% effort in, we are happy to help and teach people this area of the game and welcome anyone who wants to join us in this endeavor. ---------------------------------------------------------------- We Are Recruiting. Melee DPS: All classes Range DPS: All classes We take the player not the class, so we leave that decision to you as in the end your enjoyment of the game benefits us in the long run, Offspec Healers and Tanks are also welcome as things can go wrong or people will be unavailable but are not mandatory. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Raiding Schedule. We Raid Thursdays and Sundays 20:30 Server time -23:00 ST Off raids are also planned but these are done by members as a set day dosnt benefit everyone, we also organize mythic+ nights and even old raids for transmog or just to take other members there to see older content and have a night of laughing rather than screaming boss tactics. Any additional info needed please feel free to contact me ingame or add me on bnet bigbrownie#2993, thank youChuggnorris0 04 Nov
02 Nov Divine Retribution: 9/9 HC/5/9M Hi there! Current recruitment needs:Rogue, DpS Warrior or Ele Shaman We are Divine Retribution on the Ally side Arathor/Hellfire. We have been quietly hitting raid bosses with sticks on the server since late Wrath with a lot of banter and a great team atmosphere! We don't spam Trade with recruitment, or make a song and dance about ourselves, but if you keep an eye on WoW Progress you will see we are regularly in the top 15 guilds across Ally and Horde on this server. We are a small guild, we don't have millions on the roster and the up side of that is we keep a tight, friendly team. If you want to raid, you get to raid, and you raid with a real community. We raid three nights a week as follows: Wed 7.45 pm - 11.30 pm Sun 7.45 pm - 11.00 pm Mon 7.45 - 11.00 pm We are not a hardcore raiding guild, we do want progress and we do work hard to make the most of every raid night. However community is first with us, so while we focus in-fight, we don't shout and scream when we wipe, we banter and laugh. As I said, we have been on Arathor since late Wrath so we are a well-established guild who isn't going anywhere. We have weathered the ups and downs of 4 expansions and held 6 Annual Guild Meetings where we meet up in rl. Our members are from all over the EU and our age range is from early 20's to old timers who can still shake their stuff! We are a bunch of well-adjusted, friendly gamers with a mature attitude (Levy's inuendo's aside!) who want bosses dead and loot bagged! We have a post in the main recruitment forums with a lot more detail and some recommendations from members if you want to know more. You can find that here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/12364357473?page=1 and more recently: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614484299?page=1 We also have a pretty nice website!: www.divine-retribution.eu If you think you would be a good fit with the 'old style' guild we are, then don't hesitate to get in touch! You can post here, register on the site or contact me on bnet: Ellz#21767 (Ellz-Arathor for in-game whisper)Ellz25 02 Nov
31 Oct [H] Raider looking for new guild Hello there ! My name is Inserted and I'm a 19 year old chap from Belgium who is a manager at a hardware store and recently got new shifts making my wow game time somewhat more limited than it used to be. My shifts are Week 1 : Every day from 13:00 to 20,00 including saturday. ( At home at around 20,15) Week 2 : Every day from 6:30 to 14,00 not including saturday. ( At home at around 14:15) Now why do I bother giving you my shifts ? Well it seems that 99% of the guild recruiters seem to just flat out ignore them if I don't put them as the first thing you see. Now that is out of the way lets get to the fun, The History of Inserted ( Writing a book over here ! ) Inserted began his journey as a little lad in vanilla sitting on his brother's lap pressing random buttons as he cleared molten core and bwl with his guild when he had to baby sit me. You could say I grew up with the game but untill late TBC I wasn't allowed to play by myself , and when I say "play" I mean play with my pet all day long and never leaving azeroth to go to the outlands ( I never saw the original nagrand ! :/) Wotlk comes around and my brother tells me to go to northrend , so I did ...and made a death knight saying bye bye to my little orc hunter and hello to the blood elf DK that I made. I had my first taste of raiding there getting to lich king normal and up to Proffesor putric heroic , only to then be told by my parents that I would be sent away to study and would be unable to play any games for multiple years. Skip forward to close to the end of WoD and I am back from that hell hole they called a "school" and began playing again while working here and there to get some funds for my new pc. Get the pc , get legion , deluxe version , new set up costs a lot of money so I begin working fulltime and notice I spend more and more time at work and my current guild could not have me with them anymore. In legion I spend most my time doing heroic raids and mythic+ tipping my toe in Mythic raids sometimes except for NH. I spend my time now having all my alts leveled to 110. All of them are 910+ and I am working on learning every spec too . Only priest remains ! What am I looking for ? Basicly a social raiding guild , now there are 13 in a dozen of those but yet have to find one that fits my needs , or rather one that can fit me in. I wish for a guild that clears heroic each tier and dips its toe in mythic but doesn't focus on it ( as I can no longer afford spending that much time in the game) . An Ideal schedule for raiding for me would be 20:30 to 23;00 but other times / days are possibly acceptable too. What do I do outside of raiding ? I am an amazingly active player , without trying to brag sadly WoW is the only game I currently play with the occasional splurge towards PS4 games with the lads on a friday night and a pint. In the game I run mythic + and legacy raids. I also stream on twitch but that has to remain a secret , shush. Lots of love , Inserted. The Bearded Gamer Anicky#21107 ( PS blizzard....fix your armory , I can't put my main character and it puts a character I haven't logged in for 7 months as my avatar...gg)Màin2 31 Oct
26 Oct [H] Ragnaros (Echelon) - 7/9M Looking for DPS [H] Echelon - 7/9M are looking for more skilled players to join a strong core family of raiders who are stepping into Fallen Avatar & Kil'Jaeden. Priority on DPS (DK, Feral, Hunter & Rogues) but all great players welcomed. We have been around in a couple iterations for over a year, we currently have a solid team of active players, plenty of M+ pushing, Leggo runs and all sorts of shenanigans. If you're looking for not just well organised raiding, but a new home, new friends and a great atmosphere then lets talk more! Add me on: Lukey#21204 or post below to get in touch. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/EchelonRoax0 26 Oct
24 Oct Herald Of The Titans Boost Runs (Horde&Alliance) Hello, Me and my team is boosting for Herald Of the Titans. We did many happy runs during Wod and happy to continue on Horde and start on Ally too. Details are as below. Please do not hesitate to contact me in game or via tag for more info. Battle tag : Laiyaaa#2606 Char:Aliné Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232) We are mostly available on Tuesdays but on request, it can be arranged for Sundays also. Timing is at 7pm by realm time but again, on request It may be changed too. Requirements: All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long as all items are below 226 ilvl, you can also use your heirlooms. Payment Details: Payments can be done in any realm; but for high population realms; price is 180K (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon) For any other realm; price will be 210K (may change on token price) We ask for 50K deposit when you book the spot; and the rest should be before the pull. Here some of the feedbacks we got from our happy customers :) Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727 Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728 Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715?page=2Körpé2 24 Oct
22 Oct [A] Frequency are recruiting! [9/9 ToS HC] Frequency is a casual raiding guild with a relaxed attitude. The core is made up of raiding veterans who have been active since early MC days. We have achieved a lot collectively and have seen much of what this game has to offer. After such a long time and much of it spent raiding at a high level, or focused on a more hardcore approach, we have decided to take it easy for a change. We’re looking for players who share a similar mind set, regardless of experience. If you’re looking for a guild that doesn’t take itself too seriously but still has a focus to clear content, then we are your best choice. There are many competent players out there that do not raid or get too involved with in game community’s due to real life commitments. Perhaps you have to rush home or find yourself not being able to relax properly before the raid. You may have experienced a guild that is far too demanding of you, or you do not feel comfortable with such a high level of commitment. This is a game, not a second job, and it should feel like a game. We want our members to enjoy themselves, see some content and wind down of an evening. If you want to just have a laugh and slay some monsters then give us a shout, we are where you belong. Frequency aim to clear Heroic Raid content in Legion. Key notes: - Our raid times are 21:00-00:00 (9PM-Midnight) server time. - We raid two nights a week, we like to keep things casual and not over extend ourselves. Not everyone just plays WoW and we know all too well how precious our time outside of work can be Current Recruitment Status: All DPS Classes as we prepare for Antorus, the Burning Throne Head over to our website to check out our recruitment status and chuck an app up if you like what you see. Even if your class is closed don’t be put off, our status only reflects our most required classes/specs. www.frequencyeu.enjin.com Disclaimer: We must warn that this guild is an adult environment, some conversations, topics or language might be considered offensive to some. Despite the fact that offence can only be taken not given, those of a more sensitive nature might want to consider somewhere else. We are welcoming and friendly, we don’t take life too seriously and as such we don’t want any drama or whiners.Shametric1 22 Oct
19 Oct HC Raids, fun, friends, social – you can have it all The Forgotten Few is a social casual guild here on the Arathor/Hellfire PVE EU server. Some key points: Raiding • We have a casual but competent raid team who have cleared ToS HC. We want to feel that we have done some serious raiding but without the stress and constraints of Mythic difficulty. We prefer a more relaxed environment without a raid team set in stone where members can have the possibility to change character or roles if they want [after discussing it with the raid leader]. Throughout a tier we often continue to clear normal as well for members who don’t want to commit to more. • Raiding set up: Goal: Clear Heroic each tier in our own comfortable pace. Times: Generally 21:00 - 23:30 server, but flexible on ending from 23:00 depending on time and people Thursday - For everyone in the guild above a set minimum iLvL. Sunday (Optional) - For everyone and alts. Early in the tier used for Normal, but towards the end also HC. Content depends on who shows up Tuesday - Progress night for the members of the raid team. This last raid of the week is progress night, this is generally for raiders who're comfortable with the mechanics , there is also a pretty minimal dps requirement here to avoid hitting walls. • We are inclusive and not very strict, but when we progress we are organized and expect people to listen to tactics and do their best. • We are not driven by Artifact level, maximum deeps, but we are still aware and interested in improving our characters – we have many who can help with whatever your focus is in the game. • We use personal loot and share out anything we don’t need Social • We have occasional Social Events – level one runs, old raids for achievements, quiz nights, mogging competitions – that sort of thing. We like to get the non-raiders among us involved in stuff too. • We have people who talk in guild chat! If you want one, you will get a hello and warm welcome. If you want to keep yourself to yourself, that is fine too! • We have helpful, friendly folks who understand also that sometimes all you want to do is fish and chill but will still laugh with you when you get something silly fished up Dungeons • We often run Mythic dungeons and rather than having a ‘set team’ we are inclusive and switch about, including anyone who wants to give it a go at whatever level they feel comfortable with. There’s normally people who will join if you shout out :) • Periodically, we make some levelling groups for a team of 5 to try out new classes, roles and races - we then have some fun running through dungeons while laughing, reminiscing and normally with much hilarity :) What are we really like? • It’s all about the atmosphere really - we are a relatively small guild by design as we feel it’s more important to make friends and enjoy the game than being a guild full of strangers • We do “relaxed” quite well and throw in enough “organised” that we can clear what we want without any shouting, finger pointing or other silliness • We remember it’s a GAME, that people PAY to play – it’s not another job and we don’t need drama, hassle, aggro. • We tend to attract a nice mix of ex-hardcore raiders and new or inexperienced players. If you like the sound of this, have a look at our website www.forgotten-few.enjin.com, or maybe add one of us to battlenet (Seph#2233, Starbuck#21735, Play182#2564) and have a chat, make an alt and ask someone in the guild for an officer to talk to. We won’t bite – well not hard…. The website is a little dated since all the hip folks seem to be using discord these days, which we do too, but the website still has some decent information about us and most importantly our application form! Yes, we are old school – we like to know a bit about you so we can get a feel for if you would find our home somewhere you could also call homeSèph2 19 Oct
17 Oct Nova Blackout 1/9M 7year old guild Hello Raider! We in Nova Blackout, Frostmane are looking for new guildies and team mates. And would like to welcome you into our community. Nova Blackout is working on our 7´th year as a raiding guild. We are raiding hc and mythic, but is also a very active, social guild. Discord is open for all guildies, inside raids and outside. We are looking for a players that can both play their class, be a good raiders and nice members. The goal is always to clear as much as possible, on the hardest difficulti. Progress: 9/9 hc ToS, 1/9 m ToS 7/7 mythic EN, 2/3 mythic ToV, 6/10 mythic NH Our raiding days are: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 19.30 – 23 With a 15 min break around 21. We would like to know more about you and we can also tell you more about us – just contact us for some more info. www.nova-blackout.guildlaunch.com Hope to hear from you! /Doora (Ludden#2682) Ourez#2338 Burgershift#2867 Khromm#2680 Grylutz#2775(edited)Sixtuzzy0 17 Oct
09 Oct DK Tank looking for guild Hi there, as the topic subject suggests, I'm a DK, I'm a tank and I'm looking for a guild. Ive recently returned to wow after a long absence due to falling out of love with the game during WoD. Unfortunately, i no longer have time to raid due to fluctuating working patterns so I'm only looking for a place to do mythic+ dungeons and the odd bit of LFR or a PuG normal raid here and there. Currently sat at 912 iLevel. I have a fairly decent understanding of my class and raided as a tank for the start of WoD quite comfortably. Not done much in the way of tanking anything above heroics so far in Legion but i pretty much outgear heroics now and they are pretty trivial so I'm looking for something a little more testing to do. Hope to hear from you soon, Cheers.Kammy1 09 Oct
07 Oct Holy Priest (i938) Looking For Guild Hi there. I main a Holy Priest (Ravenford, i938) and am looking for a new guild to join since the guild I am currently in has died... I do like to raid but with work, wife, kids and dog raiding at fixed times can be difficult. Looking for a busy guild who raid but not so seriously that attendance is 'mandatory'. I also have a main alt: a Holy Paladin (Ravensilver, i926) so please whisper any of these characters in game or reply here. Thanks.Ravenford0 07 Oct
30 Sep [A] <Together We Stand> no longer recruiting <Together We Stand> We are a solid raiding guild that is looking for new raiders to fill our roster for mythic progression. We have a strong core of raiders, but is in need of numbers to progress mythic. In Nighthold we cleared 7/10M while it was current, but in tomb we are 1/9M due to lack of players. We need dedicated players with a mindset of progressing to join us. Raid days are Thursday/Sunday/Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00 server time. Classes we are looking for: - 3-4 Dps (Ranged prefered) Any class will be concidered. Socials are also welcome! If interested feel free to leave a reply or add the btag: - Zizo#2720Zizo0 30 Sep
21 Sep WTB Raging Furystone Gorget of the Savant Hello everyone ! WTB Raging Furystone Gorget of the Savant lvl 850 10/10. In case you have one just /w me ingame or send it through mail with C.O.D Thank you !:))Mettzi0 21 Sep
20 Sep [H]<Salvatíon> (NH 10/10HC) Salvatíon Horde Casual raiding guild Hello there!! Salvatíon is a horde casual raiding guild on Hellfire We are being around on hellfire since Wotlk with some name changes here and there. We are 10/10 HC nighthold laid back group looking for ranged dps and tanks. Raiding days Monday : 20:15 till 23:00 Wednesday: 20:15 till 23:00 Sundays: 20:15 till 23:00 Everyone is welcome casuals, and raiders We are making a main team to start raiding mythic nighthold. If you want some more information just contact someone in-game from the guild! see you there ;)Xenxa1 20 Sep
18 Sep Looking for a new experience Hey, I'm looking for a guild to raid with an have raided since TBC on my hunter and raided most recently on my Paladin where I've done most of the Tomb of Sargares. I have experience of been Main tank in Normal ToS upto Avatar. I have experience of raiding with Blood Death Knight. I am always willing to learn new things and do not mind doing Mythic Keystones to help people out. If you would like more information contact in game on either Kazukage or Mizukàge and I'll be more then happy to chat.Mizukàge0 18 Sep
12 Sep WTS Heroic Kil'jaeden, 9/9 HC Tomb of Sargeras and +15. we are a team of an elite players than have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 930 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get from Mythic plus and a good chance on 910 or higher from the chests, every chest drops exactly 2 items and its random who gets those items from the 5 players , if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. Tomb of Sargeras Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Kil'jaeden] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 915 loot or higher, up to 950. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Abyss Worm Mount from Mistress Sassz'ine. 6-Heroic Kil'jaeden also gives a new artifact weapon skin. -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Kil'jaeden you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Tomb of Sargeras heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 800k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is one and half million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 1 million and 150k gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 800k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt1 12 Sep
11 Sep Satori are recruiting! Satori are recruiting! Satori is a friendly and social raiding guild. We are a 'curve' raiding guild, aiming to clear content whilst it is still relevant to heroic level. We like to progress whilst still enjoying ourselves. We raid 2 nights a week, Wednesday and Thursday 20:30 to 23:30 server time. Current Progress : 8/9 Normal ToS :: 3/9 Heroic ToS We are currently looking for more ranged DPS to fill our ranks for heroic progress; Mage Hunter Warlock Boomkin We will always consider applications from all competent players regardless of what we have advertised for. Please get in contact with one of our officers by real id, below, to chat about whether Satori is the right fit for you. Atchu#2251 Atearex#2255Atchu1 11 Sep
11 Sep Virtue - ToS on one night a week! Currently 6/9hc Hi All, We are a casual raid guild (6/9hc) who aim to clear all heroic content and get ourselves Curve (Sundays 8.30-11pm). We cleared NH Hc in Tier 19. Facts about Virtue: One night a week raids - Sunday, Wednesday night M+ runs, Personal loot so no drama, Alt friendly so you can raid 4 nights a week elsewhere and still be welcome on our one night, Constructive RLing, Friendly team, Facebook page for random fun, jokes, memes and shout outs. Not website driven so no "sign up on the website" nonsence, and We take people without previous raid experience and help intergrate them into a focused yet progressive raid team. If you think you would be interested, we would love to hear from you. So give us a shout. Rek, Earl of Bronze.Regank7 11 Sep
11 Sep Boogie Knights - recruiting for HFC and Legion About us We have a new leadership - Richey, Inviolable, Scopion & Lokisdottir Boogie Knights, one of the longest running guilds on Hellfire and is currently under new management. We are continuing their tradition of merry raid progression in Warlords and on into Legion but with a more focused edge. We have a dedicated raiding team with a small roster focused on high attendance and clearing both normal, heroic and eventually Mythic modes of all end game content to be released. Our current progress is 13/13 normal and 13/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel. We're a mature guild, we don't suffer douchebags and drama queens, and we want the emphasis to be on having *fun* clearing the content, while showing respect to our fellow players. This respect extends as far as taking the time outside raids to be prepared for the raids, in class research and encounter research We use mumble to communicate in raids and it's a must Our raid days and times are: Wednesday 21:00-23:30 Thursday 21:00-23:30 Monday 21:00-23:30 Having said that, we're not purely a raiding focused guild. If you just want a nice bunch of adults to relax with whilst doing your Battlegrounds or quests, we are also looking to increase our social player base within the guild who are all just... lovely people to talk to when grinding those objectives. Look forward to hearing from you soon! At the moment we also have some spaces available on the roster, in particular, to cover the random absences we all have crop up At present we are mainly looking for ranged DPS & a raid healer who is happy to play dps, but if you think you can get down on the dance floor with us then feel free to apply by applying on our web page http://boogie-knights.enjin.com/home .Teif24 11 Sep
06 Sep [A] G e n e s i s - Arathor - tagfelvétel [HUN] A klánról: az évek alatt sok kisebb klán találkozik azzal a problémával, hogy az addigi barátaik különböző okokból befejezik a játékot és már nem maradnak elegen a játékra. A jelenlegi csapatunk is két hasonló problémával kűzdő klánból alakult, és hamar összebarátkoztunk, úgyhogy bízunk benne, hogy ha nem vagy bunkó és egyeznek a céljaink a játékban, jól fogod érezni magad velünk. Általános tgf: mindenkit szívesen látunk kortól/nemtől függetlenül aki követi az alapvető emberi normákat (pl.: köszön ha hosszabb időre belép/kilép, nem szól be a másiknak a játékát illetően és hasonlók). Alapvetően amit adsz az embereknek, azt fogod visszakapni. A guild keretein belül szervezett normal raidekre mindenkit szívesen látunk aki alapvető ilvl követelményeknek megfelel és ésszerű arányú csapat felállítható. Heroic tgf: Alapvetően itt is a közös játék a fő szempont, de mindenki aki egy kis ésszel is HC-zott tudhatja, hogy ide viszont már nem mindenki fér be. Így alapvetően ide jó DPS-eket, esetleg healereket várunk (tankként istentelenül jófejnek és skilles játékosnak kell lenned, hogy csak miattad felajánlják a szokásos tankok a helyüket). A jó HC raider recruitot az jellemzi, hogy tisztában van képességeivel, nem várja el, hogy a klánban az első friss 110-es kariját kigeareljük egy idegennek mert ő mekkora király volt régen, patcheknél utánanéz a karakterének, tudja követni a nem túl bonyolult taktikákat és ha a raid leader normális indoklással megkéri, akkor nem sértődik meg rajta, hogy had nélküle próbáljanak meg a többiek egy fightot. A raideken a jelenlét nem kötelező - nyilván HC-ra azokat fogjuk vinni akik többet vannak velünk. Egy héten két HC raid alkalom van, szerdán, és szombaton vagy vasárnap, a normal az üres napon, vagy másik napon szokott lenni, mivel aki vezetné a normált a HC-ra már megy, ha találunk egy végtelenül jófej embert aki szívesen vezeti a normal raideket, mehet párhuzamosan is ha lesz rá elég jelentkező. További infóért, illetve invért /w Intuicioo, Rhagnus, Afthrast - HC-ra felvételt majd Afthrast-tal kell megbeszélniAfthrast0 06 Sep
31 Aug [A] Frequency are recruiting! for ToS 8/9 HC Frequency is a casual raiding guild with a relaxed attitude. The core is made up of raiding veterans who have been active since early MC days. We have achieved a lot collectively and have seen much of what this game has to offer. After such a long time and much of it spent raiding at a high level, or focused on a more hardcore approach, we have decided to take it easy for a change. We’re looking for players who share a similar mind set, regardless of experience. If you’re looking for a guild that doesn’t take itself too seriously but still has a focus to clear content, then we are your best choice. There are many competent players out there that do not raid or get too involved with in game community’s due to real life commitments. Perhaps you have to rush home or find yourself not being able to relax properly before the raid. You may have experienced a guild that is far too demanding of you, or you do not feel comfortable with such a high level of commitment. This is a game, not a second job, and it should feel like a game. We want our members to enjoy themselves, see some content and wind down of an evening. If you want to just have a laugh and slay some monsters then give us a shout, we are where you belong. Frequency aim to clear Heroic Raid content in Legion. Key notes: - Our raid times are 21:00-00:00 (9PM-Midnight) server time. - We raid two nights a week, we like to keep things casual and not over extend ourselves. Not everyone just plays WoW and we know all too well how precious our time outside of work can be Current Recruitment Status: - Ranged DPS (excluding; Warlock) - Melee DPS (excluding; ) - Healers Head over to our website to check out our recruitment status and chuck an app up if you like what you see. Even if your class is closed don’t be put off, our status only reflects our most required classes/specs. www.frequencyeu.enjin.com Disclaimer: We must warn that this guild is an adult environment, some conversations, topics or language might be considered offensive to some. Despite the fact that offence can only be taken not given, those of a more sensitive nature might want to consider somewhere else. We are welcomingPureghost20 31 Aug
24 Aug Archived Thread - Please see ToS post Hi All, Virtue are back after an unsuccessful disband and efforts in other guilds. It just seems this guild keeps coming back! We are a casual raid guild who aim to clear normal and heroic (Sundays 8.30-11pm). We are currently 7/7Hc 1/3Hc 10/10hc. We are looking for new friends, and old friends, to come and join us for fun, frolics, and factually inaccurate banter! Our main recruitment need is melee DPS but we take the person over the character so will consider everyone! The added bonus is we love your alts. Raid 4 nights a week in some high end guild and just want a night to get an alt in a half decent run? We take friends whether they are in Virtue or just on our Discord for some reason! We would love to hear from you. So give us a shout or check out our website http://virtue-arathor.enjin.com/ Rek, Earl of Bronze.Regank19 24 Aug
24 Aug Reconnecting with old friends Hi all. I turned 30 today and my wife pointed out loads of people I knew but no longer talk to (school friends, old work colleagues etc) and I've decided to try reconnect with some old friends. In this spirit, I'm doing the same in wow! I played on hellfire from tbc through to mop. During mop the guild I was in transferred to Arathor. Blizzard then (18 months later) beautifully merged these two glorious servers. Since the merge I've managed to reconnect with a few old friends (Sneak, Ry, Kel, Wolfie, Gruff, Ghost, Corrina and Mac) but there are others out there I've missed. Most will know my Prot Paladin Regank (Rek for short). I also have a mage, Vitnar - Shaman, Verdinium and Warrior, Deckado. To help jog memories here is a brief overview of my travels: TBC & other brief interludes: The Majestic & The Mighty Boost Naxx: is unbalanced Uld: Social Rejects ToGC - ICC: Noobs Cata opening tier: Luna Vita Firelands: Disciples of Chaos MoP: Virtue - Still going under new management after ToT and a relaunch in NH! Certain players whom i wish I was still in contact with if anyone knows their whereabouts are: Soulthirst - Lock & Caralyn - hunter from Boost & umba. Sladerop - Paladin from Boost Cantaya - Priestess from Umba and SR Luckycharms - Hunter from Majestic and Boost Spiritfinger - Shaman from Virtue If you want to catch up or know any of the people who've catch me in game on Wednesday or Sunday evening or message me below. If not, thanks for reading and have a great day. RekRegank5 24 Aug
11 Aug [H] <Legio Pro Fennia - Draenor> LF Finnish Raiders As titled.. Since this is solely meant for Finnish people only, the following will be in finnish. <Legio pro Fennia> (Draenor serverillä) Tier 20 - 9/9HC, 1/9M (Tier 19 - 7/7M, 2/3M, 7/10M) etsii kesän lomailun ja rauhallisen pelailun myötä pelaajia Legion raideille. Kil'jaeden hc-kaadon myötä etsimme lisää rosteria myös mythic raideja ajatellen. Kesän aiheuttamat lomailut kun tekevät sen että osallistujia on yleensä juuri ja juuri tarvittava 20 pelaajan määrä. Mikä ihmeen Legio pro Fennia? Legio pro Fennia on ollut olemassa aikojen alusta... oikeastaan jo ennen World of Warcraftin euroopan launchia. Laughing Skull-serverillä jo WoWin betassa juostiin samalla porukalla (Nordic Horde) joka sittemmin muodosti Legio pro Fennian alunperin Agamaggan-serverille. Kor'gallille koko kilta siirtyi 3.6.2005, josta matka jatkui 9.3.2013 Draenorille. Legio pro Fennia ei ole kilta, joka yksi kaunis päivä vain lakkaisi olemasta vaan sen ydinjäsenillä on pitkä kokemus killasta ja kilta pysyy varmasti pystyssä vielä pitkään. Kaikesta tästä huolimatta haluammekin riveihimme myös uutta verta. Mitä sinulta vaaditaan: - Ymmärrät allaolevan tekstin - 18-vuoden ikä, enemmänkin toki saa olla - killan raid-päivät sopivat VÄHINTÄÄN kahtena päivänä kolmesta: to ja ma-ti klo 19:00-22:00 - ei ongelmia tietokoneen tai internetyhteyden kanssa - raid-addonit kunnossa - oma-aloitteisuutta itselle uusien pomojen taktiikoiden selvityksessä - osaa tehdä hakemuksen, jota lukiessa eivät silmät ala vuotamaan verta Mitä sinulle tarjotaan: - Mahdollisuus päästä raidaamaan suomalaisessa täysi-ikäisessä porukassa - Suuria tunteita, niin hyvässä kuin pahassakin - Olla osa yhtä vanhimmista yhä pystyssä olevista (suomi)killoista. Legio pro Fennia perustettiin jo WoWin betan aikana kauan ennen virallista julkaisua! Mitä tarvitaan? Tällä hetkellä tankki/heal osasto on aika hyvin kasassa mutta otamme kaikki hakemukset harkintaan. Ennenkaikkea järkevä ja asian osaava pelaaja on aina tervetullut. Aina kannattaa kokeilla kepillä jäätä, mutta muista - Sherlockmaiset analysaattorit tutkivat hakemuksesi kamman ja suurennuslasin kanssa :-) WWW-sivut ja mahdollisuuden hakea kiltaan löydät osoitteesta http://www.legioprofennia.net/ Tervetuloa mukaan!Nazshak1 11 Aug
02 Aug [H] Wanderlust are Recruiting! Are you looking for a new guild? If so, we could be the place for you! Wanderlust is a Horde guild on Arathor/Hellfire currently made up of RL friends & family. Initially we were a reroll guild, but now some of us are of a level/gear score where we are ready to dive into new things. We have had a couple of core members leave for higher end raiding guilds, so we are definitely looking to recruit some active (new) friends! As far as high level content goes - we occasionally use the LFG tool to run raids, and may one day run our own, if people are so inclined or interested. Other than that, we mainly just do a few mythic+ dungeons here and there, and level a lot of alts! If end game isn't really your thing then not to worry - our main goal is to create a "home" in Azeroth, where there'll be someone there for a chat while you level alts, pet battle, fish, quest, mount farm, transmog, or whatever it is that you love to do :) If any of this sounds interesting to you and you'd like to know more or ask some questions, then feel free to whisper any member of the guild! I'm online most often, on Senzali, Zikana or Ishnala, so feel free to give me a message if you have any questions!Senzali0 02 Aug
02 Aug {deleted} {deleted, as we have changed name etc. Please see Wanderlust recruitment posts :)}Senzali3 02 Aug
31 Jul Looking for some friends Looking for a guild to do raid runs with and a one that uses discord or teamspeak or what ever you wanna voice chat with.Dearthdan1 31 Jul
14 Jul [H] Maligned 7/7 Hc 3/3 Hc Recruiting G'day, Maligned has been around on Arathor since the dawn of time and has retained alot of its members throughout the ages a guild that likes to have fun but also clear content in a speedy fashion. We raid: Wednesday - 9pm to 11pm Sunday - 8pm to 11pm Tuesday - 9pm to 11pm All Server time. We've had a very casual approach to performance in raids as clearing EN wasn't a feat of skill in any measure below Mythic We are now looking to step up to clearing Heroic in a speedy fashion especially coming into Nighthold and hopefully entering into Mythic in the future with alot of our Core having raided at Top 350 during various Expansions of the game and having gotten Realm Firsts inside Maligned we look to atleast step ourselves back up and are recruiting! We are looking for DPS classes who are looking to push their performance we have just very recently undergone a change of how we approach raiding over the christmas period so our logs won't reflect that yet but be sure things are about to change dramatically if you feel we may be a good home for you please get in contact with any of the Officers or myself. iKonikqt#21730 is my Battletag or contact - Effis / Eklipse / Hugh / Lupis / Shankara in game.Ikónikqt2 14 Jul
11 Jul WTS [Blade of Hanna] Found a [Blade of hanna] an exclusive xmog Katana style 2h sword! Pm me or reply when interested :)Bullsheet0 11 Jul
10 Jul [H][Bloodhoof/Khadgar][DUTCH] <Nomads> To abide by the wow forums rules this recruitment message is in English, we are however a Dutch-speaking only guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar! Raid hours (CEST - Server Time) Wednesday: 19:45 - 23:00 Sunday: 19:45 - 23:00 Progress As this message is on every realm forum and I possibly can't update it everytime we made a new kill I will link to wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Nomads To give an idea of our goals: We're progressing into HC atm and we are recruiting members so we can start with Mythic soon! Trial Period The Trial Period lasts for an uncertain amount of time, depending on your performance. By performance we mean: - Signing up for the raids in advance; - Showing up on time and prepared for the Raid; - Playing your role correctly; - Behaving as a decent human being; - In case of absence: informing us about it in advance; During your trial you will be evaluated and given information whether we are interested in offering you a place within our ranks. We are only interested in people who want to help Nomads progress and develop into a stronger community. Loot during Trial Period During your Trial Period you will have a lower loot priority than our Raiders. If no Raider needs a certain item but you do, the item of course goes to you so the loot isn't wasted. In case of two Trials wanting the same item the item will be rolled for. Loot for Raiders We use Loot Council for tier and on non-tier item we use a roll system. Where you can use your roll on item a night (need), afterwards all other gear puts you on the ‘greed’ list. Decision regarding loot is made by the Officers, and loot drama is strongly frowned upon. However, if you feel that a mistake has been made, please notify the Raid Leader and he will look into it. If after looking into it the Raid Leader decides to stick with the original decision, please do not fight him on this. What do we expect from you? - Know everything that is relevant to your class in general and your specialization in particular; - Keep up to date with changes or mechanics that concern your class and specialization; - Come fully prepared for the raids: have your gear enchanted and gemmed, have your food, runes, potions and flasks, know all required tactics; - Be online in-game and on our Discord at 19:45 on raid nights, have a working microphone; - Be able to communicate with all our members in Dutch; - Be focused on progress fights even though we joke around on farm bosses, thrash and during breaks; - Behave as a decent human being and keep all dramas out of the game; What can you expect from us? - Experienced and strong leadership from all previous expansions' end-game content; - Two raids a week with progression oriented mindset; - Raid progression with a serious, goal-oriented yet laid back attitude; - Decent human behaviour from the Raiders. Our raids are always focused on progressing through to the next boss, or the next difficulty, while having fun. We always stir the cauldron with the right amount of winner mentality, fun and seriousness when we raid! If you want to raid in a guild sporting a great team spirit, good progress, stability and a fun atmosphere, Nomads is the guild for you! To apply or for more information, feel free to contact me or any of our officers, Naverion#2280, Josin, Thirikzal, Frietsaus or come visit us on https://discord.gg/vTNqmcz Thank you for reading and we hope to see you soon!Naverion0 10 Jul
08 Jul [A]<Postal>Aszune 1/9M looking for tank Recruitment We are currently looking to recruit the following for Tomb of Sargeras progression: Tank: Guardian, Brewmaster NOTE: We expect you to have at least 915ilvl and to have reached Concordance. Exceptional players of any class/spec are always welcome to apply. To apply visit our guild’s website on http://postal-guild.enjin.com/apply, or if you have any additional questions contact LordEos#2255 or BobTheGoat#2765. The Guild http://postal-guild.enjin.com/home http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/aszune/Postal https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/59860 <Postal> is a long-standing (est. 2007) semi-hardcore guild that went casual during MoP. When WoD hit we merged with <Rimfrost>, however it didn't work out and near the end of BRF content we decided to go back to being just <Postal>. We got most of our core raiders back and ventured into HFC determined to get our top server position back. We finished WoD as server 2nd / ally 1st. Currently we are server 1st and we hope to keep that position in upcoming tiers. Our Atmosphere and Raiding Environment We are a group of unique individuals that love to raid competitively and have fun while doing so. We are extremely focused during progression bosses and tend to keep the chit-chat on TS to a minimum. During farm bosses we are quite chatty and relaxed, but not so much that you'll want to rip your ears off and smash your face in with the keyboard. Outside of raids one can always find other guildies to do various activities with...be it mythic+ dungeons, WQs or even other Blizzards games. Our Progress 1/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 8/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras 10/10 Mythic The Nighthold 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare Our Raid Times We raid Wednesday (19:30 - 23:30 ST), Thursday and Sunday 20:00 – 23:00 ST. Additional day may be added during early tier progression. Our Loot Rules Everyone has an equal chance at a raid spot and we rotate people based on what classes are needed for the boss, and on farm bosses who needs gear. We use the Loot Council. We use this over EPGP (and obviously DKP) as we do not want members passing on items just because it is a small upgrade. Usual rule applies: Member > Trial > Offspec. Our Guild Rules 1. 90% attendance is required. 2. Stable internet connection. 3. Be able to communicate on Discord. 4. Come to raids prepared. 5. Be able to take criticism. 6. Have a sense of humour. 7. Don't be rude to other players.Eostrâ18 08 Jul
04 Jul (H) Resto Shaman looking for casual(ish) raiding guild Hi there, My names Nick and I'm from the UK. Been playing since Vanilla and raided pretty heavily back then through BC and WotLK, skipped Cata then have played casually on and off since MoP. I'm back playing a little more seriously again and would like to get back into raiding, but nothing too hardcore to start with. I'm ilevel 900 and 52 points in my artifact. Would be ideal if there was a place for my friend Pizazz an 896 prot warrior as well. He followed a similar path to me but carried on through Cata and has a realm first Lich King kill from Wrath which he's always bragging about. We both raid led back in the day. We both work full time so can't commit to a heavy raiding schedule hence the casual request. Posting this as unfortunately our current guild doesn't seem to be raiding in Tomb.Tazerface0 04 Jul
28 Jun The Death Tribe recruiting again We are The Death Tribe, The guild history goes back a long while, so long even that my time in this guild is just more then half of the existence:) Anyway, back in Mists of Pandaria we restarted with the guild, we are talking about just weeks before ToT came out. We were building on making us a nice social core with a casual raid team, later on we gained a second raid team and started a pvp team, up to 80 players online each night round Christmas 2014:) Pve aspect Now we are finding our way trough Tomb of Sargeras, at 9/9 normal and 3/9 heroic, but wanting and aiming to push into mythic. During the short bit of Tombs we did let quite some new players experience raiding, but we are looking for a decent and somewhat experienced healer and tank, we are in need of more players who can commit to 2/3 raid nights a week, in specific classes and roles preferred:) so also dps are welcome. We normally raid on Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 20:30 PM till 23:00 PM server time, however our days might fluctuate a little for the summer. Other then that, we try to be a really fun team, somewhat layed back, a laugh, no finger pointing and unneeded negativity, but progresive when really needed. If you fit in this picture or are interested to see if you can fit in, please feel free to contact me ingame(Drelfinwar or Drelfinwar#2711) or with a reply on this post:) Social aspect Next to our raiding department we are trying to offer a place for kind and social people, that want to play with others, or do fun things like achievements as a group. For these players we will have a monthly meeting where they can share what they would like to do and from there we sort events:) There will be a monthly transmog competition with pets as reward, sometimes there are more than 1 competition a month, this one will have additional rules. Another thing which we want to do more often is the achievement "For The Alliance", Soon we wish to introduce races and maybe a monthly team contest for some bonding and fun:) This also has rewards for people that compete:) When the time is there we will also have some afternoon events(think of pet farming or dungeon achievement runs:) I think this is all i can say, but incase i did forget(:P) if you think you're missing something please ask if that is a thing we could be doing in our guild and i will reply to it asap:) /w me or send me a mail, (Drelfinwar or Drelfinwar#2711) for more info:) But you can also reply here:) Thanks for your time, Drelfinwar:)Drelfinwar0 28 Jun
25 Jun [A] Lowland Legion - Dutch Guild (Silvermoon) Hello friends of the Grummels, My apologies for the following text. It's written in Dutch and not in English since we are only looking for Dutch-speaking players. I'm sorry for the inconvenience! Dag iedereen, wij zijn Lowland Legion! Een nederlandstalige guild opgestart door real-life vrienden met als doel nederlandstalige spelers een thuis aan te bieden waar we zowel nu als in Warlords of Draenor rustig kunnen raiden. Normaal gezien zou er hier nu een hele flavor tekst moeten volgen waarom wij geweldig zijn en andere guilds niet en horen we ook te accentueren dat wij "pro" en "elite" zijn en dat niemand aan ons kan tippen... maar ik ga dit niet doen, ik wil je gewoon kort vertellen wat we wél willen bereiken: "een rustige en vriendelijke raid-omgeving voor spelers die naast World of Warcraft ook nog andere verantwoordelijkheden hebben (en dus geen 3 dagen in de week kunnen raiden) maar toch goed genoeg zijn om op datzelfde niveau te spelen." Heel concreet wil dit zeggen: • 1 raid-dag tijdens farm content en 2 raid-dagen tijdens progress (bijvoorbeeld bij release van nieuwe raids). Deze dagen zijn maandag en woensdag van 20u30 tot 00:00! • Een huiselijke en vriendelijke sfeer met allemaal mensen die dezelfde taal spreken! • Een ervaren raidleadership dat al ettelijke jaren meedraait en zelf verantwoordelijkheden heeft buiten World of Warcraft en hier ook rekening mee houdt als jij deze hebt! • Een guild met als thuisbasis Silvermoon-EU, een drukke en levendige server waar altijd wel iets te doen is! • Standaard extraatjes zoals gratis guild repairs voor raiders, food-buffs, een prachtige super-deluxe guild tabard en wekelijks gejammer van de raidleader! Ben je geïnteresseerd en wil je direct de guild joinen? Dat gaat! Voeg dan één van ons toe voor een gesprekje en we zien wel waar het op uit draait! (GeoffVdVliet#2709 of Moonscar#2314) Ben je geïnteresseerd maar raid je al in een ander team? Ook geen probleem! Als één (of beide) raiddagen passen kan je altijd met een gegearde alt (waar je minstens even goed op bent als je main) joinen en op die manier toch met ons mee lopen! Indien dat niet gaat, kan je je nog altijd inschrijven op de raids van Lowland Legion via onze Openraid Events! Kijk zeker ook eens op onze website: http://lowlandlegion.tkMoonscar2 25 Jun
24 Jun [A] Abstine is recruiting Abstine is a Hellfire / Arathor guild that began during MoP with a group of friends who wanted to raid with focus while retaining a friendly social atmosphere. We have members from all over Europe with a wide range of ages but all with a mature attitude. Many of our members have been playing WoW since the early days of Vanilla and TBC and have been raiding together for a long time. Our Raiding Aims: Abstine is a primarily heroic mode raiding guild. However we will always look at current Mythic raids as and when our team expands. Current progress is that we achieved our goal with 7/7HC EN Our Raiding Timetable is as below: Monday 20.30 - 23.30 Wednesday 20.30 - 23.30 Thursday 20.30 - 23.30 We do expect that raiders show commitment by being fully prepared for their class and for the raid encounters and will use Discord! Singing is not required but can be fun!! We are currently looking for Ranged Dps All hybrids are expected to be able to play their off-spec if and when needed. If you have any questions feel free to whisper myself (Libbi) or an Officer (Azuria or Corinna) for more information or check out our website at www.abstine.enjin.com and have a look. We can't wait to hear from you! Libbi xLibbi21 24 Jun
20 Jun Order of the Silver Dawn: Looking for More! Order of the Silver Dawn has been around since 2005 on Arathor, Alliance side. We were founded by a group of good friends and that is what we have always intended the guild to be. We are now looking for new members to bolster our raid team in preparation for Tomb of Sargeras. We run 3 raid nights: Wednesday, Sunday and Monday 20.30 - 23.00 server time. We can offer a mature, relaxed, but well structured raiding guild who enjoy the social aspect of WoW as much as the raid side of things. We have a good balance of male/female members, and plenty of people around to run Mythic + and timewalking etc etc. No one is forced to raid as we are not a hard core raiding guild, but seeing as it's a raid position we are looking for some sort of reasonable attendance and an average ilvl of at least 890. We use Discord and expect you to have a working headset. Currently recruiting: Healers: ideally druid, monk or shaman healers but open to all DPS: All are welcome to build up our core raiding team again. 1 Tank. Additionally we also welcome people to join our raids cross realm if you don't want to transfer realms, just message us in game if you are interested in doing this. We would expect to see an item level appropriate to the relevant raid tier however and some experience/knowledge regarding the boss fights on normal at the very least. Progression: ToS: 3/9 Normal NH 4/10 hc, 10/10 normal. If OSD looks like the place for you then add me on Dethe#2175 for more info or whisper any of our other officers in game. http://osdguild.eu/Dethe0 20 Jun
15 Jun Gold for another server Hey guys i have 75k gold on Arathor Alliance, that i would like to trade fro 75kgold on Silvermoon alliance or Kazzak HordeKarthós0 15 Jun
11 Jun [A] Switch <9/10>HC Is recruiting DPS/Heals Switch is a casual guild that was established in 2008, that has only just starting raiding (January) We are currently looking for a core raiding team to aid us in our Gul'Dan progress and our future progression into ToS. We are currently looking for all dedicated Dps and Healers. Raid Times: We raid Friday & Saturday: 20:30 - 23:30 Realm time. However we often go over that if we feel that we can make the kill. Please be ready 10-15 minutes before raids so we can clear trash and get our first pull at 20:30 Progression: We are currently 9/10 NH Heroic 10/10 NH Normal 3/3 ToV Heroic 7/7 EN Heroic If you would like to apply either complete the form below or message me on b.net (PassTheSalt#21866) https://goo.gl/forms/f5aXbZIDPELYMl4y2Passthesalt0 11 Jun
25 May [A] G e n e s i s - Arathor [hun][magyar][HC 10/10] Szívesen lennél egy baráti társaság része és nem vagy rest ott lenni a contentben ha hívnak? Ha magadra ismertél, itt a helyed! Szívesen várunk úgy kb. mindenkit, role-tól, spec-től függetlenül, össz-vissz kulturáltságot és egymás iránti tiszteletet várunk el! Raidelés így néz ki: rendkívüli eseten kívül szívesen várunk mindenkit aki jön minimális ilvl-el, "casual" tempóban haladunk, ez annyit tesz, hogy ha van elég gear + dps, akkor megyünk a nehezebb lépcsőre, de a közös, élvezetes játék a cél, a "progress"-el járó bunkózás nem nyerő. Dédelgetni nem szoktunk senkit (nem leszel whispelgetve, hogy menjünk-e neked kulcsokat), legjobban akkor fogod élvezni a játékot velünk, ha örömmel jelentkezel az aktuális programra (raid, kulcs, etc) amit valaki belökött a guild chatbe. Jelentkezni lehet: Intuicioo, Rhagnus, Sayera, Afthrast, Newth, de írj bárkire, keres majd officert :)Afthrast0 25 May
24 May Cz-Sk guilda Ahojte hľadám česku guildu Ser. Hellfire, som tankKamala0 24 May
24 May Cz-Sk guilda Ahojte hľadám guildu Ser. Hellfire Som tankKamala0 24 May