Arathor / Hellfire

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
10h [H] <Filthy Casuals> LF like-minded players TLDR; looking for laid back, casual people that are currently not able or willing to join a "progression guild", and just want play this game to relax after a long day of work. If this sounds like you, continue reading. If this doesn't sound like you, you can still continue to read to find out what we're all about but it will probably be a waste of time :D The plan with this guild is to first start a small dungeon team. I want to tackle some 5 man content while getting to know eachother before we maybe get enough people in the guild to start raiding. Mythic raiding will never be our goal! Everybody is welcome, as long as you're willing to learn and improve without looking at this game as a job. I myself have raid experience but my 2 friends don't. Your level doesn't matter either, this expansion will be around for a while so there's plenty of time to reach max level. We are currently focussed fully on developing our in guild relationships before we start tackling content. The people themselves, whether they have cleared all content or none at all, are the most important factor for us. I'm currently playing this game with my 2 best friends, and we're only looking for people that really value the social aspect of this game. We're always on Discord when we're online and we're always talking. Topics vary from hothatches, motorbikes, silly humor, stuff we saw on youtube, movie releases, cosplay models, ... if that's something you can relate you, we'll probably have alot to talk about! Oh, we are all from Belgium and are aged between 27 and 33. As currently only two of us are at max level, and we both play a (melee) DPS class, we're looking for a tank and a healer. One (ranged) DPS would also be nice. If i haven't bored you to death with this wall of text, and you're interested in joining us three filthy casuals, you can always contact me on my char if i happen to be online: Metzli on Hellfire. Or add me via battle tag: VRX#2331 I'll have a chat with you to see if you have the same mindset. If you do, i'm sure there are great times up ahead!Metzli2 10h
1d <Dungeon Masters> Recruiting for Mythic Uldir Hello everyone! Dungeon Masters is a new guild in Arathor/Hellfire. - Contents we do: - PvE (M+/Raiding) (Current progress NM 8/8 HC 8/8) - Transmog runs, achievements, social, etc. We're looking for players to join our Mythic Uldir Progression. What we current have is: 2x Tanks 2x Healers 5x DPS We're in need of: 2x Healers: Holy Priest/Disc Priest/MW Monk/Resto Dudu 3x Ranged DPS: 1x Boomkin, 1x Mage, 1x Ele Shaman 6x Melee DPS: 2 to 3 Rogues, 1x DK, 1x Warr, 1x Enh Shaman We value experience or will to learn over numbers, I'd rather have a guild with 30 than a guild with 100 players. Whisper me @ Uryel-Arathor or any of our officers: Dremoth-Hellfire (Raid Leader) Thedemonstar-Hellfire (Raid Tank) Puisoru-Hellfire (Raid Tank)Uryel0 1d
10 Oct (A) <Frequency> are recruiting for BFA! Frequency is a casual raiding guild with a relaxed attitude. The core is made up of raiding veterans who have been active since early MC days. We have achieved a lot collectively and have seen much of what this game has to offer. After such a long time and much of it spent raiding at a high level, or focused on a more hardcore approach, we have decided to take it easy for a change. We’re looking for players who share a similar mind set, regardless of experience. If you’re looking for a guild that doesn’t take itself too seriously but still has a focus to clear content, then we are your best choice. There are many competent players out there that do not raid or get too involved with in game community’s due to real life commitments. Perhaps you have to rush home or find yourself not being able to relax properly before the raid. You may have experienced a guild that is far too demanding of you, or you do not feel comfortable with such a high level of commitment. This is a game, not a second job, and it should feel like a game. We want our members to enjoy themselves, see some content and wind down of an evening. If you want to just have a laugh and slay some monsters then give us a shout, we are where you belong. Frequency aim to clear Heroic Raid content in Battle For Azeroth. Key notes: - Our raid times are 21:00-00:00 (9PM-Midnight) server time on Wednesdays and Thursdays - We raid two nights a week, we like to keep things casual and not over extend ourselves. Not everyone just plays WoW and we know all too well how precious our time outside of work can be. - We have managed to complete our aims for Legion with a casual, laid back approach. We successfully achieved Ahead of the Curve Achievements for: Xavius, Helya, Guldan, Kil'Jaeden and Seat of the Pantheon. We aim to do the same for all the raids during Battle For Azeroth. Current Recruitment Status: We are currently recruiting for ranged dps, but we can still find room for people no matter what you play, except tanks. Head over to our dedicated discord recruitment server; https://discord.gg/4k8Nx57 Or our dedicated guild website; www.frequencyguild.co.uk To throw us an application! You can also add me on battle net - Helliott#21756 for a chat. We have a dedicated discord server and are active during most hours. We also play other games during down times together too. Disclaimer: We must warn that this guild is an adult environment, some conversations, topics or language might be considered offensive to some. Despite the fact that offence can only be taken not given, those of a more sensitive nature might want to consider somewhere else. We are welcoming and friendly, we don’t take life too seriously and as such we don’t want any drama or whiners.Arrii13 10 Oct
09 Oct Order of the Silver Dawn (5/8 HC) recruiting! Order of the Silver Dawn, a casual heroic raiding guild, has been around since 2005 on Arathor, Alliance side. We were founded by a group of good friends and that is what we have always intended the guild to be. We are looking for dedicated new raid members and social members to continue our adventures through BfA. We run 3 raid nights: Wednesday, Sunday and Monday 20.30 - 23.00 server time. Sunday is currently normal clear night where socials and alts are welcome, with Monday and Wednesday being Heroic progress. We can offer a mature, relaxed, but well structured raiding guild who enjoy the social aspect of WoW as much as the raid side of things. We have a good balance of male/female members, and plenty of people around to PVP, run Mythic + and timewalking etc etc. Current Progress: Normal Uldir 8/8 Heroic Uldir 5/8 Current recruitment requirements: Mostly on the lookout for DPS, but anyone who is flexible tank/healer and dps would be great! Any social members to do dungeons, quests etc with :) Anyone who is new to raiding or a little rusty is welcome, we have helped many people gear up and get used to tactics, and pride ourselves in being patient and helpful as long as you are willing to learn! Additionally we also welcome people to join our raids cross realm if you don't want to transfer realms, just message us in game if you are interested in doing this. We'd like to see an item level appropriate to the relevant raid tier and some experience/knowledge regarding the boss fights. If OSD looks like the place for you then please add us for more info or a chat! Dethe: Bnet - Dethe#2175 / Discord - Dethe#5113 Kenli: Bnet - Kenli#21293 Felanor: Bnet - Kirby#22795 Shiny new Website in progress: http://osdguild.eu/ Application form: https://goo.gl/forms/vcGp2m86rh2fVJzg1Dethe0 09 Oct
07 Oct Tank + Healer Hey ,, Myself and a healer friend are looking for a 2 day raiding guild alliance side for heroic and maybe mythic depending on how the team looks. Current XP is 7/8 hc. Ilvl of DK tank is 358 healer is 361. Will also consider learning DPS instead of tanking if need be too. if you feel like you could offer a spot then please feel free to add me via btag HoogOrigins#2108Blueeyegnome0 07 Oct
07 Oct [A] Abstine is LF ranged for Bfa Faction: Alliance Server: Hellfire/Arathor Website: www.abstine.enjin.com Hi there! I’m Libbi, the Guild Master of Abstine. We are now recruiting for Bfa! About us We are a casual, heroic raiding guild, who have been raiding together for many years. Our core raiders are all ex-hardcore raiders from the early WoW days. Now we all prefer a more relaxed raiding environment but we still hit our objective of Ahead of the Curve Heroic each expansion and plan on doing the same for Bfa. We are now returning from our post-raiding break and want to build up our core raiding team in time for pre patch / Bfa launch. What we are looking for We are looking for healers and dps (All classes are welcome to apply) to bolster our ranks for the new expansion. We will happily welcome new and returning players and we also encourage group applications. Raiding Schedule Monday: 20.30 - 23.30 Server time Wednesday: 20.30 - 23.30 Server time We will also be looking to form guild Mythic+ groups (and new Bfa content) on non-raiding days. Contact info If you would like to chat to myself or one of the officers in Abstine, please feel free to add us on Bnet or Discord. Libbi: Bnet - Pinky#2953 / Discord – tilleymint#7370 Zaphkiel: Bnet - Silverwillo#2290 / Discord – silverwillo#5715 Ashandarei: Bnet – Nyobe#2121 / Discord – Ash#3792Libbi17 07 Oct
06 Oct A or H Looking for UK based casual Guild as the title says.Palgamorvar0 06 Oct
04 Oct (H) New Guild recruitment for effective players! Hello ladies and gents, Are you tired of Mythic Raid progressions, time and materials invested only to get four items with 15 item levels more? Are you tired of playing only one class for two days a week and wait until the next ID reset to have fun? If you answered both questions with yes, please continue reading. :) First things first, I have all 12 classes on max level and I love playing my alts. I am playing WoW since Vanilla and have been Raid leading in the past on a Heroic level. I managed to provide a lot of players with "The Chosen" achievement in Legion and I acquired all 36 Artifact challenge appearances, before the introduction of the maximum Concordance level. This small introduction is not to boast or anything, but to explain that I have a lot of experience and I am not a bad player. For me personally, the Legion spell reduction has massively decreased the fun to play only one class. The lack of variety compared to back in Wotlk, Cata etc. has removed a lot of fun and variety for me, which makes me a bit frustrating. I suspect the merger with Activision made this game very low complexity, in order to keep stakeholders happy by high subscription numbers. Anyhow; for me, doing the same content with the same character and progressing Mythic wipe by wipe for 15 item level higher loot is very boring and quite frustrating, due to lack of appropriate rewards. The Mythic mechanic is so much less forgiving and the 20 player limitation makes things really unpredictable (disconnect, lag etc.). Almost any mistake is automatically a wipe, which does not give me a feeling of progressing but rather relying on good "rng" to be successful. If I want to gamble, I play poker. On top of that, with the Warforged/Titanforged system I would rather do 2-3 HC clear runs and equip my alt characters with nice gear and learn the encounter from a different perspective (Tank, Healer etc.), than progressing % by % in Mythic content. If anybody else agrees with me and is interested in establishing a guild, with 2 raiding days per week, where we rush through HC content in 90-180 minutes? I have absolutely no interest in Mythic, as the effort is exponentially higher than clearing HC in a timely manner for a much lesser reward. We can discuss the possibility of organizing split runs and gathering a core member base with the required classes for flex raiding. Possible combinations: Tanks/Healers/Dps/Total 2/6/22 30 - most loot due to Heroic flex system 2/5/18 25 2/4/14 20 2/3/10 15 2/2/6 10 If anybody else is interested in this concept of Heroic split alt character raiding on a two-day basis, please give me a shout so we can have some fun with our main and alt characters. Cheers, Boellor BattleTag: Baljko#2359Boellor2 04 Oct
01 Oct [A] <Friends With Benefits> Hello! We are <FWBs>, the super chill, super casual, super fun Guild! ~Brief History Lesson~ <FWBs> was formed at the start of Legion by a small collection of players who were tired of seeing rude and nasty people in our groups. The Guild was built with the idea of prioritizing a fun and friendly atmosphere, without any of the toxicity or drama that is so common in the WoW community these days. ~Where We Are Now~ Almost two years have passed, and we still pride ourselves on having one of the friendliest communities around. Despite being super chill and super casual, we have an active raid team with a goal of comfortably clearing Normal, and often struggle our way through Heroic as an added bonus. With the release of BFA, we're happily working our way through Kul Tiras, with everyone leveling at their own pace. Soon as we can we'll start running Heroic Dungeons and after that Mythic. Our usual schedule is: Raiding Tuesdays & Thursdays, 20:30 > 22:30 Realm Time. Mythic+ Mondays & Fridays, 20:30 > 22:30'ish Realm Time. ~Interested?~ Whether you just want a chilled out guild to hang out in, or casual friends for group content in Legion, BFA and beyond, feel free to whisper, in-game mail or reply to this post and I'll hunt you down! Players of all experience and skill levels are welcome, so long as you're friendly!Mímí9 01 Oct
20 Sep Looking for Night time active guild LF Late night Raiding/ Mythic+ guild. Arathor Ally. 2 Player, Disc priest Ilvl 353/ Arms Warrior 350. We are typically on 11/12 Ingame time till 4/5. Secondary fluent English speakers, Both returning WoW vanilla veterans. Otherwise, we're pugging M+6's in need of capable tank. Feel free to pm me ign. Libritannia.Libritannia2 20 Sep
20 Sep Sunday night raids 21:00(server) - any skill levels Hello All, Looking to get a few numbers in Gno Mercy for raiding and M+, we currently run with 4-5 people (350+) for M+ and would like to get in to eventually mythic raids, we need to expand our inner circle of friends/wow players to a few more like-minded people to take part in raiding be it on a casual or competitive level, any roles welcome, the only requirement is to be 120, be able to speak english and at least be already a bit geared(or prepared to get geared) - Initially the raids will be 21:00 server time(20:00 Ireland/UK) on Sunday nights, if we get some numbers and people want to then we can run raids other nights, we will also be doing M+ a few nights a weekBlundy0 20 Sep
19 Sep [H] Dead Peons Society (Casual/PvP) <Dead Peons Society> is a newly formed Social guild with a primary focus on PvP. There's no level or skill requirement and no mandatory events. The Guild was founded with the release of Battle for Azeroth and the Roster is.. empty; but this is an attempt to change that fact. PvP Expeditions Get that Azerite bar filled! Take the challenge up a notch and ditch that Mythic AI. Rated Battlegrounds While currently lacking the numbers of eligable players for this category; getting a group for Rated Battlegrounds set up before, or shortly after, the release of the new PvP Season, is our number one priority. Update (14-09-2018): While there has been some interest, we are still gearing characters and lacking quite a few players to be able to assemble a team. This is still a priority, but I refuse to aggressively advertise the Guild in-game. Arenas Get your Conquest-cap or find a partner and push for Contender. Update (14-09-2018): I'm personally around 1400 rating (~50% wr) at the moment. You can click my portrait and check under the PvP-section for updates. If you can see yourself in a Casual PvP-guild which values patience and maturity, consider joining <Dead Peons Society>! Catch me in our Community, or comment below and I will send you an invite. https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/WBpkkLtY0Y?region=EU&faction=Horde P.s. Healers will be revered.Blinghoof4 19 Sep
19 Sep LF a mate Hello, i am a lvl 120 Hunter Horde, ( Male 21 years old IRL ). I have just started playing the game a little again. I am from Norway. I am looking for someone to do dungeons, Bgs and maybe arena and raids later on. I would also like to talk using discord or something like that. I am not very good in the game. i want maturity, which meens no ecessive swearing and such. Either reply here or send me a mail ingame if you are interrested. Thank you.Kaoto0 19 Sep
11 Sep DK Tank LF Guild DK Tank, almost 330 itl looking for active semi-hardcore guild for raids and mythic + My old guild died and need to find a new one that is active, and in need of tank that is on most of the day.Agrathsar0 11 Sep
11 Sep [A] [United By Fate] is looking for more people. Hello everyone, With Battle for Azeroth going strong you might be looking for a guild to start raiding. Maybe you returned to the game but noticed your current guild is dead or doesn't do the content you want anymore. Does this sound familiar to you? Is this a situation you are in right now? Maybe you should consider joining our guild, we are accepting everyone, raiders and casuals. As casual we are just happy to have people in the guild, we support a good atmosphere, meaning we like everyone helping eachother. For raiders we expect a few more things: -We raid 3 times per week, Monday-Wednesday-Thursday, at 21.00 untill around 23.30. -Raiders are expected to show up for 2 raids each week. -We are not too elitist, we expect our raiders to do what they can, obviously all the basics are important. -We only accept mains in our raids, we aren't that concerned about itemlevel or achievements. Just a certain dedication is all that's needed. In the end its just a game, and its all about fun, thats what we like to keep it as. Are you interested? feel free to apply on our website www.unitedbyfate.net or contact me in game by whispering; Ken-Arathor Thank you and have a lovely day.Ken0 11 Sep
10 Sep [H] [Accession] Guild Recruiting for Raid Team BfA [H] [Accession] is currently recruiting the following specs/classes for our BFA Normal/Heroic and consequently Mythic Raiding Roster: 1x Holy Priest 1x Mistweaver Monk 1x Blood Death Knight or 1x Protection Paladin 1x Frost Mage 1x Unholy Death Knight 1x Balance Druid Our raiding schedule is Wednesdays at 9PM SERVER TIME. (A second raiding day is under consideration). Must have Discord and be able to understand/speak fluent English. Must be patient, dedicated and have a deep level of understanding of your class/spec. We're looking for an ilvl of ideally 340+/350+. Not just for the number itself, but because it shows you've been putting a little bit of effort in your character. If you're interested in joining us, please whisper one the following characters: Dremoth-Hellfire (Raid Leader) Uryel-Arathor (GM of Accession-Arathor) Strelus-Hellfire (Core member) Caraix-Arathor (Recruiter)Lyandris1 10 Sep
03 Sep [H] - Small groups and lone wolves - HC raiding [H] - Small groups and lone wolves - HC raiding I represent a small group of 4-5 players who don't want the hassle of joining / creating a formal raiding guild but who do enjoy a casual bit of raiding. We have got by in the past by throwing pug raids together for normal mode. However this time we would love to try our hand at heroic. I imagine this would be more enjoyable if we didnt have a revolving door of pugs week to week. If you are a lone wolf or have a small group of friends who dont quite make a raid and you are intrested by a loose raiding coalition we would love to hear from you. We are currently looking to do a raid Saturday afternoon and a prehaps one evening in the week. N.B There is no intention to raid at mythic level.Zettai0 03 Sep
02 Sep [H] Social Guild for Fun People We are a small guild of around 50 different members just enjoying the game together and completing content at a relaxed pace with friends and such :) As the title suggests, this is a stress free guild where you can be yourself and have a laugh with like minded people. We have a Discord and YouTube channel if you're bored, feel free to check out both :) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJmosd8hNDC8Z1_UZATAMTw/featured https://discord.gg/SEQBg8R We do both regular PvP (RBG & arena) and PvE (Raid & M+) content together as a guild :) Our average member PvP rating is 2k and our Raid progression is always further than a full HC clear Best way to contact us is to just jump on the discord channel and give us a wave :) Hope this catches some of your eyes! Cya soon. Blood out.ßlood0 02 Sep
28 Aug Anyone from Darkness Rising (Cata days) still around? So, I thought I'd look back at this realm out of curiosity and I was quite shocked to see the realm a shadow of its former self. Not just raiding performance wise but a general collapse of the population. I'm quite curious if anyone I used to raid with is still around, I used to be apart of a guild called "Darkness Rising" back in Cataclysm not on this character but another and was curious who is still around from the old Team Jupiter & Saturn. So I'll dump a few names here if anyone knows what happened to these people; Yeayea, Reimei, Kank, Abdir, Armaiti and Ty, ThanksAlcaeus2 28 Aug
27 Aug LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: Sinkronyzer#1775Justsink0 27 Aug
22 Aug HPAL+BDK - LF Mythic Progressive Raiding Guild Recently transfered to this server group after a short break to play with friend of mine, although the guild he was in has recently disbanded due to inactivity, so we're looking for a guild that meets the following criteria. * English Speaking * Raids 2-3 days per week * Starting time 2030 Server time onwards * Long standing and established (or if newly established, within the last year then proven HC/Mythic Progression) * Open to socials (as we could potentially be bringing in 3-5 more people on a social basis) * Zero drama policy (most of us are in our 30's + so the less agg the better) * Upper age limit of 21+ (we may consider 18+ if guild is established well enough) * Overal in a nutshell an established, semi-hardcore English speaking guild with Curve history and mythic progression but without the regimental requirements of server firsts (did all that years ago, wanting a more relaxed but focused progression) What you'll get in return is * 2 Very Active members * Mythic Experienced Holy Pala * Heroic Experienced Blood DK (Friend) - restricted by his previous guilds' casusal approach but has mythic ability and history. * Mature of age / personalities * Players whom pay attention to their logs and adapt accordingly. * Helpful, approachable and focused. * Guild management experience (Raid leader / Officer roles) * Working clear mics You can contact me ingame or add me to bnet: Kraezy#21542 / Discord: Kraezy#7889 Would prefer having a quick chat to potential guilds on discord, allows both parties to gauge whether a fit is viable.Kraezy0 22 Aug
17 Aug LF Casual Horde Guild Hi, Name is Chris aka Cassar and as the title suggests I'm looking for a social horde guild. So a little about me. Im 29 and im from the UK. Lincolnshire to be precise. I've been playing since Vanilla and raided to a high standard in that time. Ive done 5 nights per week server first hunting, done casual raiding and even led my own raid guild at one point but now, due to work and home commitments, I don't have time to raid anymore. Therefore, I'm just looking for a guild that is doing mythic+ and social content and with the possibility of me jumping into a raid if I'm about, have time and there is a spare slot available for me. If you wanna know more just let me know :) Chris / CassarCassar0 17 Aug
10 Aug [A] Switch is recruiting RDPS & Healers Switch is a semi-hardcore guild that was established in 2008, that has been raiding since 2012. We are currently looking for a core raiding team to aid us in our Battle For Azeroth Mythic Progression. We are currently looking for: (With a high priority) DPS However, we will take any exceptional candidates When you are invited to join Switch, you will have a 2 week trial period, at the end of that trial, then based on your performance in the raid group, we will promote you to captain (raider). We do not expect you to be topping the dps meters on every fight, however we will be looking to see how you deal with mechanics. Raid Times: We raid Wednesday & Monday at 20:00 - 23:00 Realm time. However we often go over that if we feel that we can make the kill. Please be ready 10-15 minutes before raids so we can clear trash and get our first pull at 20:00 What we want from you: An all-in-all can do attitude is a must, we could end up wiping on a boss several hundred times before we down him finally Grinding your AP to the gear cap Do your M+ for the highest weekly reward Do your research: take that 5-10 minutes to watch the guide on YouTube on the boss we will start progressing. During boss pulls use voice chat only when you need to ( dispels etc.) No unnecessary chattering. Research your class, not only do you need to watch the videos for the bosses, you also need to learn your optimal opener, rotation and when and how to use any utilities your class has. ​ What you can expect from us: At all main raids we will supply Feasts, Vantus Runes and Flasks at the start of the raids. A good raiding/mythic + atmosphere ​ If you would like to apply please message any of us on battle.net (PassTheSalt#21866, Steelman#2466)Passthesalt1 10 Aug
07 Aug Order of the Silver Dawn (11/11 HC) Recruiting! Order of the Silver Dawn, a casual heroic raiding guild, has been around since 2005 on Arathor, Alliance side. We were founded by a group of good friends and that is what we have always intended the guild to be. We are looking for dedicated new raid members and social members to bolster our forces for BfA. We run 3 raid nights: Wednesday, Sunday and Monday 20.30 - 23.00 server time. We can offer a mature, relaxed, but well structured raiding guild who enjoy the social aspect of WoW as much as the raid side of things. We have a good balance of male/female members, and plenty of people around to run Mythic + and timewalking etc etc. Current recruitment requirements: In particular we are looking for Mages and DPS shamans. All raiding roles are welcome as some of us are re-speccing going into BfA. Any social members to do dungeons, quests etc with :) Anyone who is new to raiding or a little rusty is welcome, we have helped many people gear up and get used to tactics, and pride ourselves in being patient and helpful as long as you are willing to learn! Additionally we also welcome people to join our raids cross realm if you don't want to transfer realms, just message us in game if you are interested in doing this. We'd like to see an item level appropriate to the relevant raid tier and some experience/knowledge regarding the boss fights. If OSD looks like the place for you then please add us for more info or a chat! Dethe: Bnet - Dethe#2175 / Discord - Dethe#5113 Kenli: Bnet - Kenli#21293 Vedalkan: Bnet - Thynris#2630 Shiny new Website in progress: http://osdguild.eu/ Application form: https://goo.gl/forms/vcGp2m86rh2fVJzg1Dethe2 07 Aug
06 Aug Cheeky Girls Guild YouTube Channel Hey guys! I'm not going to post another recruitment campaign for a lil while as i think the last one is still on the first page :) (You'll be relieved to know i'm sure) But just want to let you all know we have a guild YouTube channel (Found here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJmosd8hNDC8Z1_UZATAMTw) And we'd just like some feedback on the videos, tell us what you liked & didn't like :) that would be great! These videos are just for fun, we know we're not the biggest or the most serious guild, we just like having a laugh. So yeah if you could just check it out and maybe watch a couple of videos we'd all really appreciate it :) There will be more people uploading to the channel shortly to give a more varied point of view so that'll be cool. Thanks for your time! Cya guysßlood0 06 Aug
06 Aug [H] <3 Cheeky Girls <3 Background A baby guild! We are simply a group of friends that have formed over the years through our mutual love for this game. I'm sure everybody has had a similar experience when i say that my friends and i were sick of huge, dull, super serious guilds - when you're left feeling just like another number in their roster. We decided that we'd rather experience this game as a group, laughing, not stressing over getting into a raid spot. If you are too serious and have an elitist attitude then you can stop reading here :) Thanks for your time. What is the guild about? We are a guild for making friends, having fun, experiencing all aspects of this game. We do not 'focus' on any element as such, we do both RBGs and Raids twice weekly and we aim to include as many people as we can. Everybody is promised a fair change to come and play with us. We strongly encourage guild interaction and we reinforce this with our promotion ranks - the higher ranks being rewarded for regularly playing with myself and the officers :). Do not let this discourage you if you are casual however, we do not ask anybody to play more than what they're prepared for. It is merely an opportunity to meet new people :). Raiding Aims We will simply enjoy ourselves and see how we go. Our intentions are primarily focused on getting a great guild with somebody for everybody to talk to. That being said, all of our officers have cleared 11/11 HC multiple times and we do have a very competent team to progress in the coming raids. Our daily events (evenings) Monday - Rated Battlegrounds 22:00 02:00 Tuesday - Heroic/Normal raid 20:00 01:00 Tuesday - Mythic Dungeon Keys [Throughout the day] Wednesday - Mythic Dungeon Keys [Throughout the day] Thursday - Heroic/Normal raid 20:00 01:00 Friday - Normal Raid 20:00 22:00 Friday - Rated Battlegrounds 22:00 02:00 Weekend - Chilling/Transmog/Dungeon Keys We also do things during the day but we are much more flexible, the night has been our most successful time for people coming together with ideas and doing events as a guild. Current Progress 2/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne Experienced at other bosses also. PVP stuff As mentioned, we regularly do guild RBGs - Our experience ranged from absolutely new to PVP up to 2.3k rating. All our members are patient and helpful, we do not expect you to get things perfect :) but we would you like to turn up with a positive attitude an understand that there is no such thing as a bad player, only less practised. Why join us? I am not going to say what hasn't already been said and i am also not going to name other guilds.... but. A large portion of our roster are ex-members of other certain, bigger guilds that regularly advertise as they have said those guilds simply leave you feeling like 'another number in their roster'. Communication We have a youtube channel, discord server, and facebook page! We openly welcome all guild members to join any of these, your privacy is respected. Guild Leaders ßlood/ßleed/ßleeding/ßloodx/Unknownx Teshimota/BT/Rhylf Notholy/Birdperson/Mana/Quepsis Kiuru/Miuru Once again, i'd like to say - There's not such thing as a bad player, only less practised. Come and practise with a group of friends! Thanks for reading and we all hope to hear off some of you soon ^^ Cya guys!ßleed9 06 Aug
06 Aug [A]<thx> 2 days Mythic guild on Ravencrest. **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** <THX> was founded back in 2012 by a tight group of friends who raided together starting from T12 and achieving respectful rankings in the process, most notably World 80th Elegon HC on Ravencrest. We've decided to reform on Ravencrest after a few of us raided together on Defias Brotherhood in Animosity for the last few years, bringing over half of Animosity with us. We're a semi-hardcore guild raiding 2 times a week, but we're still aiming to maintain a good realm rank. Summary of recent history (As Animosity): Warlords of Draenor: T17 - Imperator Mar'gok - World 1103 / EU 599 T17 - Blackhand - World 594 / EU 300 T18 - Archimonde - World 750 / EU 414 Legion: T19 - Xavius - World 553 / EU 350 T19 - Helya - World 1037 / EU 685 T19 - Spellblade Aluriel (Latest NH kill) - World 754 / EU 453 T21 – Antorus HC cleared within first week ended up with 5/11M As a guild, our aim is simple: to clear Mythic content while it is still relevant, whilst raiding in a ‘fun’ and positive environment. While we are raiding just 2 days a week, we expect almost 100% of attendance on all main raids. Recruitment We will always consider somebody regardless of their class and/or spec! In order to give you a higher chance of approval, you should meet the following requirements: - have relevant raiding experience - able to maintain 100% attendance - competent in the class/role you play - have a working microphone alongside Discord **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** When do you raid? Monday & Wednesday We raid from 20:00 until 23:00 Server time Who can I contact? Bnet - Michael#23334, Kidneyxt#2328, Shaun#2102 Discord - Dathran#2016, Teelor#4882, Milkshake#7986Piens1 06 Aug
06 Aug [A] Lowland Legion - Dutch Guild (Silvermoon) Hello friends of the Grummels, My apologies for the following text. It's written in Dutch and not in English since we are only looking for Dutch-speaking players. I'm sorry for the inconvenience! Dag iedereen, wij zijn Lowland Legion! Een nederlandstalige guild opgestart door real-life vrienden met als doel nederlandstalige spelers een thuis aan te bieden waar we zowel nu als in Warlords of Draenor rustig kunnen raiden. Normaal gezien zou er hier nu een hele flavor tekst moeten volgen waarom wij geweldig zijn en andere guilds niet en horen we ook te accentueren dat wij "pro" en "elite" zijn en dat niemand aan ons kan tippen... maar ik ga dit niet doen, ik wil je gewoon kort vertellen wat we wél willen bereiken: "een rustige en vriendelijke raid-omgeving voor spelers die naast World of Warcraft ook nog andere verantwoordelijkheden hebben (en dus geen 3 dagen in de week kunnen raiden) maar toch goed genoeg zijn om op datzelfde niveau te spelen." Heel concreet wil dit zeggen: • 1 raid-dag tijdens farm content en 2 raid-dagen tijdens progress (bijvoorbeeld bij release van nieuwe raids). Deze dagen zijn maandag en woensdag van 20u30 tot 00:00! • Een huiselijke en vriendelijke sfeer met allemaal mensen die dezelfde taal spreken! • Een ervaren raidleadership dat al ettelijke jaren meedraait en zelf verantwoordelijkheden heeft buiten World of Warcraft en hier ook rekening mee houdt als jij deze hebt! • Een guild met als thuisbasis Silvermoon-EU, een drukke en levendige server waar altijd wel iets te doen is! • Standaard extraatjes zoals gratis guild repairs voor raiders, food-buffs, een prachtige super-deluxe guild tabard en wekelijks gejammer van de raidleader! Ben je geïnteresseerd en wil je direct de guild joinen? Dat gaat! Voeg dan één van ons toe voor een gesprekje en we zien wel waar het op uit draait! (GeoffVdVliet#2709 of Moonscar#2314) Ben je geïnteresseerd maar raid je al in een ander team? Ook geen probleem! Als één (of beide) raiddagen passen kan je altijd met een gegearde alt (waar je minstens even goed op bent als je main) joinen en op die manier toch met ons mee lopen! Indien dat niet gaat, kan je je nog altijd inschrijven op de raids van Lowland Legion via onze Openraid Events! Kijk zeker ook eens op onze website: http://lowlandlegion.tkMoonscar3 06 Aug
04 Aug [A] Synergy is recruiting for BfA Synergy is a new Alliance guild formed for BfA on the Hellfire/Arathor Server. We are looking for new members and have roles available including Raid Leader and Officers. We aim to raid 2 nights a week and also take part in Mythic+. All classes and roles are available at the moment. Come join a new guild and help build the best on our servers. Thanks for reading. :)Lionsmane2 04 Aug
31 Jul [A] Azys 11/11M Recruiting ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ❤️Azys❤️ Current progress: 11/11M Antorus Recruitment needs: - Warlock - Balance Druid - Shadow Priest We always consider applications from all roles and classes, regardless of our specific preferences. Please do not hesitate to apply or ask, even if we're not looking for your class specifically! ⚔️Application form⚔️ https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15SIGQyLhDeskhiDp8zwtS8Z8DV_u3SCbP3ZG0DFKsZU/viewform Quick summary of what we are looking for: We value 4 simple things G.G.W.P. ✔Good attitude ✔Great awareness ✔Well prepared ✔Properly skilled ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― ⚔️About us⚔️ <Azys> is a 2-nights-a-week raiding guild on EU-Arathor/Hellfire on Alliance. Created in 2012, the guild has since expanded its goals and reach from world rank ~ #12000 in Dragon Soul and server rank #28 to world #217 10man in Siege of Orgrimmar, as the first guild on Arathor. In Warlords of Draenor, we continued to push for progress in 20man Mythic, finally concluding the expansion with world #228 Mythic Archimonde. In Tomb of Sargares we decided to change from a 4 night raiding guild to a 2 night raiding guild! ⚔️Rankings World(Realm)⚔️ Tier 21 World 406(1), Argus the Unmaker Tier 20 World 473 (1), Kil'jaeden Tier 19 World 366 (1), Gul'dan World 636 (2), Helya World 234 (1), Xavius Tier 18 World 230 (1), Archimonde Tier 17 World 452 (1), Blackhand World 414 (1), Imperator Mar'gok Tier 16 World 217 (1), Garrosh Hellscream Tier 15 World 1.732 (1), Ra-den Tier 14 World 5.098 (17), Will of the Emperor Tier 13 World 12.060 (28), Madness of Deathwing ⚔️Schedule⚔️ Thursday 20:00-23:00 Sunday 20:00-23:00 (Optional)Wednesday 20:00-**:** (We will use this night to clear Heroic) At the start of a new tier, we will add Wednesday as a third raiding day for the first three weeks of mythic progression. All times are in server time (CET/CEST). Raid invites start at 19:45, and we try to pull the first boss at 20:00. You are expected to inform the officers if you will be unable to attend or be late for a raid, preferably a day in advance where possible. ⚔️Contact Info⚔️ Cyndy - Leis#2154 - Guild Master Arual - Lychee#2227 - Recruitment Officer ⚔️Logs⚔️ You can find our logs primarily at WarcraftLogs, under Azys: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/180 ➤ Want to find out more about Azys? YouTube: Nivlheim Piggod (Old kill vids) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz0Wb9bOKUeA7p_vZGnzZcQ You can also find other PoVs and older videos by searching for Azys on YouTube. Twitter: @Azysguild https://twitter.com/AzysGuild Twitter Hashtag: #Azys https://twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=%23Azys&src=tyahZareth107 31 Jul
27 Jul LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: sinko#8304Justsink0 27 Jul
27 Jul LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: sinko#8304Justsink0 27 Jul
20 Jul Magyar WoW közösség Üdv! Csatlakozzatok az új magyar WoW közösséghez, és hívjatok meg másokat is :) Invite link: https://blizzard.com/invite/l9Vzy4sygZEcetmuslica0 20 Jul
17 Jul Retired: BFA Recruitment Retired's recruitment doors are open for Battle for Azeroth! We are an established stable guild who have been going since the early TBC, survived the Wrath of the Lich King, endured the marathon that was Cataclysm, tore Pandaria apart, retained our sanity during SoO and enjoyed the beautiful duration of HFC. Now with the Legion officially null and void (til Illidan gets tired...) we are looking to form up our roster in anticipation of raiding in BFA! Current recruitment: Tanks - at this point we can consider recruiting a couple of tanks. We try to keep 3 available tanks on roster, to cover gaps in attendance. Melee DPS - high preference for Monk, Rogue or Death Knight. Ranged DPS - any flavour or creed (high preference for Shadow Priest, Boomkin and Mage.) Healers - we may currently have room to consider recruiting a few healers. Monk and Paladin specifially unfilled. We will also consider group applications if you are looking for a change with a friend or 4. Please note that currently all roles, classes and specs are being considered open for recruitment, do not let preferred specs above deter you! Some info about the guild: Retired is a social guild that raids 3 times a week, focused on clearing current content on Heroic difficulty (originally 25man and looking to maintain a larger roster) . Our raid days are Thursday, Sunday and Monday. Other days involve raids for alts, slave fishing labour etc Raids are from 20:30GT to 23:15GT. We currently use Discord. Being able to speak isn't a requirement (though we like to hear your dulcet tones) but we use voice-chat as the main method of communication during raids. We expect the raiders to: We try to maintain a fairly consistent roster of raiders, so we prefer our members to try and maintain a 70% attendance to raids. This of course takes into consideration sudden holidays/arranged sick leave etc Have the correct addons (Omen, DBM/BigWigs) Be prepared. i.e. know the basic strategies, bring flasks, food. pots etc... Ask if there is something you don't understand. Don't take advice or sweets from Damson. If you have any questions or problems please feel free to contact any of the Officers in-game (Phaeton or Aurica.), catch me on Deegeejay#1390 or @battlerezauri Or if you are interested, check out our guild forum http://www.retired-guild.org/, read a bit of our history and make an application!Aurica0 17 Jul
12 Jul ~Group Therapy~ Ravencrest-Selling Alliance Services ~Group Therapy~ World 55 Guild Selling Alliance Services Bastu#2490 - Bnet http://www.gt-guild.com/ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ravencrest/Group+Therapy Note: All our boosts are for GOLD ONLY Now offering multiple types of boost: Antorus ★ Masterloot 9/11M - 5m ★ Masterloot 10/11M - 6m ★ Masterloot 11/11M - 9m ★ Masterloot 11/11M + Argus Mount(Shackled Ur'zul) - 12m ★ Argus - 4m ★ Argus Mount(Shackled Ur'zul) - 9m Nighthold ★ Gu'dan Mount (Fiendish Hellfire Core) - 1.5m ★ Chance at CoF - 200k Trial of Valor ★ 'The Chosen' title + Transmog set! - 1m List of Streaming Boosters https://www.twitch.tv/polihanna https://www.twitch.tv/bastulol https://www.twitch.tv/wallirikz https://www.twitch.tv/hyuru https://www.twitch.tv/jokerdtv https://www.twitch.tv/anoreal https://www.twitch.tv/ashineeBastu4 12 Jul
06 Jul <Oblivion> 11/11M Boost Community Hello and Welcome to Oblivion's Boost Community, formed by top 11/11M Raiding Teams. We Provide our Boosting Services on Eu Horde Only. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What do we provide: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Any Day Time: 16:30 - 00:30 Server Time (Runs every 30minutes) Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title. Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day Time: Custom Time (What Suits You) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00/23:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. You will Roll on Rings/Necks/Cloaks. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Everyday Time: 15:00/18:00/20:30/22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Antorus Heroic PL Special : Day: Custom Day (up to you!) Time: Custom Time (up to you!) Extra Info: We assign 3 unsaved players of the same class to trade all items to you. Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 17:00/20:00/22:30/00:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Glory of Argus Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Glory of Legion Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please join the discord and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it as well! Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQReginé2 06 Jul
06 Jul NoM 11/11M Boosting Service (Horde) NoM 11/11M is now opening up the boosting service once more! We have been boosting since Mop, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months and also boosting throughout WOD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through The Emerald Nightmare. You can have a look at the comments and feedback we receieved here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11181138612#1 and here :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17289172227?page=1 Now, we are offering the below runs, with your choice of the loots. Nighthold Mythic : Elisande and/or Guldan with mount and/or without mount. Antorus Heroic: Full run PL We accept gold in any realm. Please get in touch with the below people for more info. Linblad#2519 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Laiyaaa#2606Aliné1 06 Jul
06 Jul WTB Guldan mount (Hellfire infernal) Hi! I am looking for a guild that is selling Guldan mythic mount for a gold! /w me in game. (English, Hungarian, Slovak or CzechTenessi3 06 Jul
04 Jul WTB Argus Curve ! Looking to buy a Curve run, not interested in loot only want acheiv and mount ! add me ingame if your interested !Pewpewpally0 04 Jul
03 Jul Divine Retribution: Antorus: 9/11 Mythic Hi there! Current recruitment needs: Resto Shammy We are Divine Retribution on the Ally side Arathor/Hellfire. We have been quietly hitting raid bosses with sticks on the server since late Wrath with a lot of banter and a great team atmosphere! We don't spam Trade with recruitment, or make a song and dance about ourselves, but if you keep an eye on WoW Progress you will see we are regularly in the top 15 guilds across Ally and Horde on this server. We are a small guild, we don't have millions on the roster and the up side of that is we keep a tight, friendly team. If you want to raid, you get to raid, and you raid with a real community. We raid three nights a week as follows: Wed 7.45 pm - 11.30 pm Sun 7.45 pm - 11.00 pm Mon 7.45 - 11.00 pm We are not a hardcore raiding guild, we do want progress and we do work hard to make the most of every raid night. However community is first with us, so while we focus in-fight, we don't shout and scream when we wipe, we banter and laugh. As I said, we have been on Arathor since late Wrath so we are a well-established guild who isn't going anywhere. We have weathered the ups and downs of 4 expansions and held 6 Annual Guild Meetings where we meet up in rl. Our members are from all over the EU and our age range is from early 20's to old timers who can still shake their stuff! We are a bunch of well-adjusted, friendly gamers with a mature attitude (Levy's inuendo's aside!) who want bosses dead and loot bagged! We have a post in the main recruitment forums with a lot more detail and some recommendations from members if you want to know more. You can find that here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/12364357473?page=1 and more recently: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614484299?page=1 We also have a pretty nice website!: www.divine-retribution.eu If you think you would be a good fit with the 'old style' guild we are, then don't hesitate to get in touch! You can post here, register on the site or contact me on bnet: Ellz#21767 (Ellz-Arathor for in-game whisper) or Cy: Cyper#2865Ellz33 03 Jul
19 Jun (a) need help with get to broken islands i gone to broken islands dalaran but ive delete hearthstone by accidents when i clear bags for bags space. am in garrison right now if u can help me from garrison draenor to dalaran help appreaciated i need to lvel 110 before expansion does end..Failstorm1 19 Jun
14 Jun Recruitment arathor/hellfire <silent guardians> recruiting for bfa! Hoping to set up a strong team for progression! But overall a casual guild with a group of people for the more hardcore side of things! Add my battle tag if interested Fizzyelf#263319Harmonii0 14 Jun
01 Jun WTB Guldan mount (Hellfire infernal) Hi! I am looking for a guild that is selling Guldan mythic mount for a gold! /w me in game or add me on Battle.net Tenessi#2214 (English, Hungarian, Slovak or Czech.Tenessi0 01 Jun
29 May Mythic + Hi all, I am looking to build a Mythic+ team to start doing high keys with on days that people don't raid. All spaces available but want to but a good class mix and wanting people who are willing to gel and work together on instances and strategies. I have a Discord setup already for when I have a team so we are chat and all that jaz :) If you are interested in this and are on Arathor/Hellfire give me a shout on my battletag SneakyTurtle#216671. Cheers allLillidán1 29 May
15 May <Exception> Mythic Antorus Boosting Services <Exception> is offering multiple types of boosts please see below for the different types of runs we offer. What we have to offer right now is: Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot We ONLY accept gold as payment. If you can pay on Shattered Hand and connected realms you will get the cheapest prices. However we do accept gold on most servers. Antorus Mythic run is on Wednesdays at 19:30 server time. All our raiders are 965+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer each armor and token type. For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 or send me a whisper in-game. These runs are HORDE ONLYßíó0 15 May
15 May [A] Federation of Champions 5/11 M Recruiting! Current Progress: 5/11 M Antorus The <Federation of Champions> is an Alliance raiding guild on the connected realm of Hellfire and Arathor. We have been raiding since the start of Legion and are looking for some more members to strenghten our core for BfA and beyond! History: We started out raiding in Emerald Nightmare with a small group of 10 players, expanding into close to a fully fledged 20 man raid team in Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras. Obtaining "Ahead of the Curve" in every raid tier the guild has raided in. And we are aiming for "Cutting Edge" in Battle for Azeroth! Raidschedule: Fridays from 20:30 to 23:30 Sundays from 20:30 to 23:30 Wednesdays from 20:30 to 23:30 (Generally Heroic farm/Alt Run) Recruitment: Rogue - Sub/Assassin/Outlaw Monk - MW/WW Paladin - Ret/Prot Druid - Balance/Resto Hunter - MM/BM Shaman - Ele/Resto Priest - Holy/Disc/Shadow Current recruitment is stated above, but all extraordinary players will always be considered. For any additional information, or questions do not hesitate to contact us through battle.net or in game. Elda-Hellfire - Blades1x#2489 - GM Nastie-Hellfire - Nasty#22494 Zardeth-Arathor - Zardeth#2853Nastie0 15 May
14 May HC Raids, fun, friends, social – you can have it all The Forgotten Few is a social casual Alliance guild on the Arathor PVE EU server. Some key points: Currently we would really love some dps classes (ranged in particular) to join us to prepare for BfA in a relaxed way, re-doing some old stuff and pottering about, but all are welcome - we will see how we can fit you in :) Raiding • We have a casual but competent raid team who have cleared normal Argus and then moved into Heroic (cleared in early April 2018). As a guild we want to feel that we have done some serious raiding but without the stress and constraints of Mythic difficulty. We prefer a more relaxed environment without a raid team set in stone where members can have the possibility to change character or roles if they want [after discussing it with the raid leader]. Throughout a tier we often continue to clear normal as well for members who don’t want to commit to more. • Raiding set up: Goal: Clear Heroic each tier in our own comfortable pace. Times: Generally 21:00 - 23:30 server, but flexible on ending from 23:00 depending on time and people Thursday - For everyone in the guild above a set minimum iLvL. Sunday (Occasional raid and entirely optional) - For everyone and alts. Early in the tier used for Normal, but towards the end also HC. Content depends on who shows up Tuesday - Progress night for the members of the raid team. This last raid of the week is progress night, this is generally for raiders who're comfortable with the mechanics , there is also a pretty minimal dps requirement here to avoid hitting walls. • We are inclusive and not very strict, but when we progress we are organized and expect people to listen to tactics and do their best. • We are not driven by Artifact level, maximum deeps, but we are still aware and interested in improving our characters – we have many who can help with whatever your focus is in the game. • We mostly use personal loot and share out anything we don’t need Social • We have occasional Social Events – level one runs, old raids for achievements, quiz nights, mogging competitions – that sort of thing. We like to get the non-raiders among us involved in stuff too. • We have people who talk in guild chat! If you want one, you will get a hello and warm welcome. If you want to keep yourself to yourself, that is fine too! • We have helpful, friendly folks who understand also that sometimes all you want to do is fish and chill but will still laugh with you when you get something silly fished up Dungeons • We sometimes run Mythic dungeons and rather than having a ‘set team’ we are inclusive and switch about, including anyone who wants to give it a go at whatever level they feel comfortable with. There’s normally people who will join if you shout out :) • Periodically, we make some levelling groups for a team of 5 to try out new classes, roles and races - we then have some fun running through dungeons while laughing, reminiscing and normally with much hilarity :) What are we really like? • It’s all about the atmosphere really - we are a relatively small guild by design as we feel it’s more important to make friends and enjoy the game than being a guild full of strangers • We do “relaxed” quite well and throw in enough “organised” that we can clear what we want without any shouting, finger pointing or other silliness • We remember it’s a GAME, that people PAY to play – it’s not another job and we don’t need drama, hassle, aggro. • We tend to attract a nice mix of ex-hardcore raiders and new or inexperienced players. If you like the sound of this, have a look at our website www.forgotten-few.enjin.com, or maybe add me to battlenet (Seph#2233, or Tonste#2307) and have a chat, make an alt and ask someone in the guild for an officer to talk to. We won’t bite – well not hard…. The website is a little dated since all the hip folks seem to be using discord these days, which we do too, but the website still has some decent information about us and most importantly our application form! Yes, we are old school – we like to know a bit about you so we can get a feel for if you would find our home somewhere you could also call home. Updated as we think about BfA...Sèph5 14 May
06 May Cheeky Girls YouTube channel Hey guys :) Made a guild recruitment post a little while ago and just want to update you all saying we're now uploading guild YouTube videos weekly -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJmosd8hNDC8Z1_UZATAMTw/featured Also, you're all encouraged to join our Discord channel and hangout with us at -> https://discord.gg/SEQBg8R Look forward to seeing some more people :) Shroppie signing out!ßleed0 06 May
19 Apr LF Social Horde Guild Hi all :) As the title states, I'm looking for an active social Horde guild to be a new home for my Horde characters. At the moment I am in a guild with my boyfriend and a couple of IRL friends but for the past few months it has really just been my boyfriend and I - so with the new expansion on the (distant) horizon we are looking for a change of scenery! A casual social guild is preferable, as neither of us are hardcore raiders (I'm more of an altoholic myself) but anywhere with an active community would be open to consideration. So, anyone recruiting? :)Omara2 19 Apr