Kilrogg / Nagrand / Runetotem

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
29 Sep 2016 Killrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem Videos We used to have a thread on the old forums that guilds and players would use to add videos of their wow exploits, both PvP and PvE, so going to to try and get this started again. PvE Emerald Nightmare Nythendra Imperium - DK PoV - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T229FZs9YqQ Elerethe Renferal Imperium - Enhance PoV - https://youtu.be/7Hn1046BbGc Imperium - DK PoV - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhWbjYoKUM Ursoc Imperium - DK PoV - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgexuRU0fIE Il'gynoth Imperium - Enhance PoV - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg-5PmM8II4 Cenarius Imperium - Enhance PoV - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI7FHMcbeFU Xavius Imperium - DK PoV - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QMqbrnkd3w&feature=youtu.be Imperium - Boomkin PoV - https://www.twitch.tv/gebuz/v/95582728 Imperium - Enhance PoV - https://youtu.be/1_vx3yFwG1QMonkeygooch23 29 Sep 2016
13h KFMB (A) Runetotem/Kilrogg/Nagrand EU KFMB are one of the oldest guilds on Runetotem, having been around for over 13 years. We've been going since Original World of Warcraft and have experienced and defeated (not always smoothly however...) almost everything Blizzard have thrown our way. We are looking to recruit again for BFA and aim to provide a low stress, friendly and social environment for players who want to experience the new content without feeling uber-pressured. Are there things you feel you missed out in Legion due to not having an active guild, or not having enough time? Maybe there were things you didn't do as you felt you weren't good enough, or the toxicity of the community put you off. None of that here! We'll support you 100% of the way and bash out anything you want to do. Our aim is to hit the ground running in BFA and work our way through the new Islands, mythic + dungeons and other such thrilling adventures. Then we'll aim to start raiding normal (and heroic if the temptation is there). If you are looking for a social guild with no pressure raids and runs, please don't hesitate to give us a shout. Are you a new player who knows nothing, or a returning player who wants a calm place to learn everything again? A lot of us have been playing for years and would happily take the time to help you out with advice and tips. Alternatively, if there are Guilds out there with a similar mentality that would welcome the chance to group up for events/raids (which will be easier to manage with the new communities feature), please let me know. We offer a calm (and frankly hilarious) environment to chill and play at whatever pace and fancy you may desire. Our social activities include such favourites as 'Naked old raids' and 'Throw yourself off a rock onto a statue' (unrelated we are looking for someone to name things more good). If any of this tickles your pickle, please add my battle.net ID - Terralin#2507 or ask for Terra in game. Plus our guild name is totally awesome and has won awards! (one award 10 years ago...but it still counts!)Terralis0 13h
21h [A] Quelm (11/11M, 10/10 M) Recruitment Thread We are looking to recruit 2 exceptional ranged dps with preferences listed below. Current Recruitment Status Ranged: • Mage *high* • Warlock *high* • Priest *high* Melee: • Monk *high* About the Guild We are a mythic raiding guild with a 9 hour weekly raiding schedule: Wednesday, Sunday and Monday 20:30-23:30 RT. We are a very social guild - you’ll see us chatting on Discord on a daily basis, running Mythic+ dungeons throughout the week (both daytime and on the nights we don’t have raids planned) and much more. Raiding Our goals are to clear the content as fast as we can under our limited schedule. Our raids are only rarely extended and then typically only by "one last pull". Additional raid days are also rare, usually only in the first week of a new tier and possibly when an end boss kill is getting near. What we can offer you: - A community where a lot of people have enough game knowledge to help you out whenever needed - whatever the subject. - A social and friendly group of people for you to join. - A fair way of distributing loot (loot council of at least 4 members). - A consistent amount of raids over the duration of the expansion. - A relaxed but social guild overall. What we expect from our raiders: - It is important to have a sense of humour. - Come prepared to raids with knowledge of tactics and consumables. - A working mic and the ability to use it when needed. - Be active on the guild forums as this is where we discuss tactics and have vetting threads for trials. - Be motivated to improve and keep up to date with your class - It is very important that you are able commit to our raiding schedule. We don't require 100 % attendance though so IRL interfering at times is expected and accepted. - Sign up for raids and post in the AFK thread if you can’t make it. Contact information If you have any questions regarding the guild we usually have people on at any time of the day. If you wish to speak directly to an officer, you can contact: Guild Master: Crusha (Crusha#2983) Officers: Uzual (Amy#2621), Deadlyshade (Deadlyshade#2465) We also have a guild website: www.quelm.enjin.com where you can apply directly if interested. Our applications are private and will not be visible to outsiders.Uzual15 21h
3d [H] Roll the Dice recruiting raiders We are looking for raiders/pvp-ers for BFA! Dedicated and loyal players that would like to enjoy BFA progression with us! The guilds aim is to have Ahead of the Curve and if possible mythic. If you are a social, helpfull and mature player we are looking for you! We offer a drama free and relaxing enviroment for all different kind of players For more information add me on Battle.tag or join our discord channel: https://discord.gg/pTRRZF The guild: Roll the Dice was founded many years ago during Vanilla. Because of Real Life reasons people stopped playing and we decided to bring back life to this great guild! We will not give up untill we got a great group running and clearing BFA raids! Recruits We have the following expectations towards the players wanting to join us: - Decent Attendance - Know your class, it's specs and itemization(s) - Be mature and respect the guild (rules) and other players - Be prepared for the raids since we are, after all, a raiding guild; reading up on any Boss fight (be it a farm or progress boss) is mandatory as well as bringing potions to the raids. - Have Discord installed, we don't expect you to have a microphone, although its always a big advantage when the final judgement on your trial passes. What we can offer you in return: - A mature and professional(ish) atmosphere, yet still relaxt. - Special evenings. - Fixed raid days based on calendar invites - A fair loot council system - Leader team with years of experience - Drama free environment - Achievements up to AotC/Glory - But most of all progression and end game content. As for raid times: TBA Probably wed/sun/mon 20:00 - 22:00/22:30 Raid Invites starts at 19:45, (try to be online around that time so we can start pulling the trash by 20:00) Fridays and Saturdays are usually off-days for off-raid activities(mythic+/pvp) or clearing older content / gathering achievements. (Yes we love Achievements) If you think these rules are fit for you do not hesitate to contact us: Battlenet: Xplosion#2962 Officers: Fels, Raevi We are accepting Socials to bring the guild a more social atmosphere. For socials we offer a friendly atmosphere and alt / socials raids whenever possible!Ssickness5 3d
06 Aug [A]<thx> 2 days Mythic guild on Ravencrest. **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** <THX> was founded back in 2012 by a tight group of friends who raided together starting from T12 and achieving respectful rankings in the process, most notably World 80th Elegon HC on Ravencrest. We've decided to reform on Ravencrest after a few of us raided together on Defias Brotherhood in Animosity for the last few years, bringing over half of Animosity with us. We're a semi-hardcore guild raiding 2 times a week, but we're still aiming to maintain a good realm rank. Summary of recent history (As Animosity): Warlords of Draenor: T17 - Imperator Mar'gok - World 1103 / EU 599 T17 - Blackhand - World 594 / EU 300 T18 - Archimonde - World 750 / EU 414 Legion: T19 - Xavius - World 553 / EU 350 T19 - Helya - World 1037 / EU 685 T19 - Spellblade Aluriel (Latest NH kill) - World 754 / EU 453 T21 – Antorus HC cleared within first week ended up with 5/11M As a guild, our aim is simple: to clear Mythic content while it is still relevant, whilst raiding in a ‘fun’ and positive environment. While we are raiding just 2 days a week, we expect almost 100% of attendance on all main raids. Recruitment We will always consider somebody regardless of their class and/or spec! In order to give you a higher chance of approval, you should meet the following requirements: - have relevant raiding experience - able to maintain 100% attendance - competent in the class/role you play - have a working microphone alongside Discord **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** When do you raid? Monday & Wednesday We raid from 20:00 until 23:00 Server time Who can I contact? Bnet - Michael#23334, Kidneyxt#2328, Shaun#2102 Discord - Dathran#2016, Teelor#4882, Milkshake#7986Piens1 06 Aug
05 Aug Names "Tank" and "Faceroll" I have the names "Tank" and "Faceroll" on the kilrogg server. If anyone would like these names and were to compensate me with enough in game gold, I will delete the character(s) to make the name(s) free.Faceroll0 05 Aug
05 Aug Crux Mortys is recruiting!!! Crux Mortys is recruiting!!! Crux Mortys is one of the oldest guilds on Kilrogg. Initially spawned on 25 April 2006, we are a guild that seeks to progress through endgame & PVP. We are looking for fresh members to join in on our relaxed and friendly atmosphere while we conquer Azeroth. Are you social, friendly and a teamplayer than this guild is for you!!! Join in on one of the oldest still alive guilds on the server!!!Matthiman0 05 Aug
03 Aug (A) aspiration 11/11HC LFM Formed in May 2006, Aspiration is one of the oldest guilds on the server. From our home page: "Aspiration is a social Alliance guild on Kilrogg for mature players who want to play the game and have fun. If you want to raid, or craft, or just sit in IF singing while naked, there's a place here for you. As rumours of strange goings on beyond the Dark Portal start to spread across the realm we look back at all the adventures we have had in Azeroth, Outlands, Northrend, the Cataclysm, and of course Pandaria. We look forward to all that Warlords of Draenor and future expansions bring. If you want to be part of a friendly atmosphere more like family than a job, then drop us an application and join the party." Aspiration has a mixture of players from the truely casual, through the guys who enjoy levelling characters to max level, but not beyond, up to those who play predominantly to raid. We are looking for a few more people to join us, and to have some fun on our normal or heroic mode runs. We schedule raids for Mondays and Thursdays approx 2015-2315 server time. There is no minimum commitment to raiding. If you've had enough of your raid guild and want a more relaxed approach, then come give us a look. If you'd like to raid, but don't know where to start, then come look us up as well. Or if you are just looking for a new home with some friendly people, you'll also welcome to pop by and take a look. If you are interested please look at http://aspiration.gamerlaunch.comWaleria114 03 Aug
27 Jul LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: sinko#8304Justsink0 27 Jul
24 Jul Problem solved. Ty. Edited: I am not looking for a guild for now. Thank you.Velothar2 24 Jul
23 Jul LF raiding guild Hello, I am looking for an active raiding guild I am a returning player that would like to get back into the swing of things. Looking for a laid back guild not really into hardcore raiding due to flexibility. I'm just tired of playing this game solo so would like to find a fun active guild. I am a healer main but can shadow too and have done 11/11 nm antorus be greatful if there is a spot for me anywhere out there. Message me in game if you want to chat more would be most grateful. Be good to get back playing this game as multiplayer instead of soloing.Tulani1 23 Jul
23 Jul LF Guild for BFA release Hi, Currently looking to join a both social/progression guild for when BFA releases. Going to main my Priest as Holy/disc throughout the expansion (but do have access to other classes if required). A bit about myself, I'm 26 from the UK and have been playing wow since start of wrath (bar MOP which i skipped). and I've decided i'm going to come back to my original server and character i started my wow journey with. Primarily looking for a progressive guild that isn't to try hard and is as mature as can be expected on the internet :P. I would be available for raiding from 19:00 onwards any day. If any guild is currently recruiting and is interested in taking me or have any questions you can add me on the battle swag - cor#2959 thanks for reading and i wish you all well and good fortune in the next adventure!!Karayan2 23 Jul
21 Jul <Dark Souls> (A) Recruiting for BFA! Hi everyone! Dark Souls is a longstanding guild based on Kilrogg, Alliance side. We're currently recruiting both socials and raiders for the upcoming expansion. We're mostly aiming for Heroic progression, but have previously raided Mythic and are interested in re-starting if numbers allow. In terms of raiders, we are ideally looking for mages/shamans, with a focus on DPS (bar warlocks!). However, this is not set in stone and we allow a great deal of flexibility on class and role! We raid Wednesday/Sunday/Monday 19:55-23:00 ST. We're a friendly, cheerful guild with a 10+ year presence on this server. Casuals are always welcome, and we strive to be supportive as possible regardless of your skill level. If you wish to know more, we can be contacted at: dusk#4444 on Discord or Dusk#2266 on BNet (me) Nalmie#8284 on Discord (our Raid Leader, Olthrea)Or reply to this post!Duskfeather1 21 Jul
21 Jul Killrogg server offline Is there any info when server goes online? Looked twitter and didnt see any tweets about server. Time is now 5:41 UTC 21.7.2018 =(Soopeli2 21 Jul
19 Jul Powerlevel in BFA Anyone else planning on power levelling to 120 that fancies joining up as party to hit max level ASAP let me know. I have done it on most of the recent expansions and generally hitting the top 10 at max level and would like to go for it again. Equally anyone with a link to a useful guide (Horde side) for levelling would be appreciated. Cheers,Illîdan1 19 Jul
15 Jul [A] <Easy - Lightbringer> 2/11 (M) is recruiting. <Easy - Lightbringer/Mazrigos> is recruiting. We are presently 2/11 Mythic. We are happy to discuss cross-realm applications by single individuals or small groups of players. Recruitment is currently open for DPS and healers. Applications of exceptional quality, or those from players with raid leading experience will always be given special consideration regardless of our current recruitment status. Minimum requirements for Raider applicants for Antorus Mythic: iLvl:950 Artifact level: 74 All Epic Gems, Fully enchanted, etc. Raid attendance: 50% (we raid on Mon/Wed/Thu/Sun from 21:00 to 23.30 server time) To apply to Easy, please complete an application form in our forum. Make sure to read the sticky, and to complete the application form in full. You do not need an account to post an application. The link to our forum is http://www.wow-easy.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=25 We are happy to discuss applications by small groups of players. If necessary, create a character on Lightbringer or Mazrigos and contact an officer: Templaar, Rotkwa, Nephesh, Liria, Irukandzi <Easy> was founded in 2006. It has a long and stable membership; many of us have raided with Easy for 10 or more years. We are an adult guild and we tend to keep chat clean and to raid in a pleasant and non-threatening atmosphere. We don't bench members once they qualify as raiders - we have a system which gives preference to raiders who have been rolled out of a previous raid. We prefer raiding as friends together to hardcore progress, but our progress is usually solid enough, but without the aggro of hardcore raiding and without compulsory attendance at all raids.Halfamo1 15 Jul
15 Jul (A)RoTW Greetings, i am Happy I take care of the more social raid perspectives of this guild. We are currently for next expantion as our raiding is on hold for now. This is a guild who focus on progression while still trying to have fun, we try to clear things at a decent rate but goof around from time to time to keep the mood light. We are very social, we play all sorts of games together and are tightly knitted and always look for more people to join in on the fun. Our philosophy is that we just dont want to carry anyone. First some good info Raid history of the guild - ((6/10M NH) (6/9M TOS) (8/11M Antorus) Legion) Raids as it stands for next exp, days will be - (Sunday/mondays/Thursdays) - 20:30-23:00 We will offer a raid set of people who farm their Azurite, farm m+ to make sure we are raid ready, a raid leader you can talk to incase you have ideas, concerns or if you feel bothered by a member. We are currently looking for people willing to put in an effort, people who show up on time and put in the work, this kind of person will always get first priority if these things are met. most important of all we like for this to be an enjoyable experience. If you feel like this may be the place for you - happygonemad#1566 or just happyhuntard-runetotem Hit me up brah any time.Happythemad21 15 Jul
06 Jul <Oblivion> 11/11M Boost Community Hello and Welcome to Oblivion's Boost Community, formed by top 11/11M Raiding Teams. We Provide our Boosting Services on Eu Horde Only. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What do we provide: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Any Day Time: 16:30 - 00:30 Server Time (Runs every 30minutes) Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title. Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day Time: Custom Time (What Suits You) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00/23:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. You will Roll on Rings/Necks/Cloaks. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Everyday Time: 15:00/18:00/20:30/22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Antorus Heroic PL Special : Day: Custom Day (up to you!) Time: Custom Time (up to you!) Extra Info: We assign 3 unsaved players of the same class to trade all items to you. Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 17:00/20:00/22:30/00:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Glory of Argus Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Glory of Legion Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please join the discord and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it as well! Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQReginé2 06 Jul
06 Jul NoM 11/11M Boosting Service (Horde) NoM 11/11M is now opening up the boosting service once more! We have been boosting since Mop, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months and also boosting throughout WOD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through The Emerald Nightmare. You can have a look at the comments and feedback we receieved here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11181138612#1 and here :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17289172227?page=1 Now, we are offering the below runs, with your choice of the loots. Nighthold Mythic : Elisande and/or Guldan with mount and/or without mount. Antorus Heroic: Full run PL We accept gold in any realm. Please get in touch with the below people for more info. Linblad#2519 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Laiyaaa#2606Aliné1 06 Jul
05 Jul Looking for Twink to Powerlevel. Will pay handsomely. Looking for Twink to Powerlevel 107-110. Will pay over normal price, looking to get run done ASAP. BattleTag is MikeFlash#2108 ThanksVelomn0 05 Jul
28 Jun [H] Wretched 11/11 M LF players for BFA! We are looking for raiders for BFA! Dedicated and loyal players that would like to clear the whole BFA progression with us! The guilds aim is to be a Cutting Edge guilds through the whole expansion! If you would like to be with a team that does not give up on playing together and a guild leader that lives for his players and keep it going for many years, then we are the team for you! For more information add me on Battle.tag or join our discord channel: https://discord.gg/rPRFbqM The guild Wretched is a semi-hardcore, semi-social guild, preferring the prio over the latter, especially when it comes to raiding. The guild has been remade at the launch of Legion by veteran players with the same mind set as each other. Our goal is to be a Cutting Edge guild in Antorus and trying to be a strong guild on Horde side generally. To prove our dedication, Wretched is holding the Realm First Guild Rank 25! Feasts of Strength achievement on Nagrand. Recruits We have the following expectations towards the players wanting to join us: - 100% Attendance (if possible) - Know your class, it's specs and itemization(s) - Be mature and respect the guild and other players - Be prepared for the raids since we are, after all, a raiding guild; reading up on any Boss fight (be it a farm or progress boss) is mandatory as well as bringing potions to the raids. - Have Discord installed, we don't expect you to have a microphone, although its always a big advantage when the final judgement on your trial passes. What we can offer you in return: - A mature and professional(ish) atmosphere, our core team raiding together since Cataclysm - The guild providing free flasks / food / gems and enchants to their raiders. - Fixed raid days based on calendar invites - A fair loot council system - Leader team with years of experience - Drama free environment - A chance on mythic modes and achievements (as the progression does well) - But most of all progression and end game content. As for raid times: Monday 19:45 - 23:00 CET Wednesday 19:45 - 23:00 CET Thursday 19:45 - 23:00 CET Raid Invites starts at 19:45, (try to be online around that time so we can start pulling the trash by 20:00) Fridays and Saturdays are usually off-days for off-raid activities or clearing older content / gathering achievements. (Yes we love Achievements) If you think these rules are fair for you, don't hesitate to apply to our officers by in game whisper or on battle.net: - Guild Master: NascarNSX,Battle.tag: NascarNSX#2986,Discord: NascarNSX#1289 - Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/rPRFbqM - Officers: Narbeleth, Shoel, Nyph Exceptional applications will always be progressed and get a chance of joining regardless of recruitment status. We are accepting Socials to bring the guild a more social atmosphere. For socials we offer a friendly atmosphere and alt / socials raids during weekends!Nascarnsx58 28 Jun
19 Jun The Unknown 11/11 HC are Recruiting! The Unknown are currently recruiting active, friendly socials and raiders. We are a social raiding guild on Kilrogg, Runetotem and Nagrand and are currently 11/11 hc Antorus. Our raid schedule is Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays 8.30pm - 10.30pm Server time. We also run mythic keystones and complete mythic + 15's weekly. We are currently looking for DPS for our raid team but all specs, classes and socials are welcome and we are happy to help newcomers and returning players. Thanks for reading! :)Rali2 19 Jun
11 Jun WTB Hellfire Infernal Mount - A Pretty much as per topic really, want to buy a boost in alliance for this mount. Any guilds selling the boost?Atholia0 11 Jun
05 Jun Nagrand EU - Company of Heroes Guild - Trolladz Hello, I know this is a long shot but does anyone know what happened to a guild on Nagrand horde side called Company of Heroes? I played with there with the GM (Trolladz) during vanilla and TBC and it was awesome. Have recently got back into the game since then and would really appreciate it if anyone knew what happened to this guild? Not expecting anything but my tag is Heisenberg#26967 if anyone knows of anything. Thanks very much in advance.Hëllscrëam0 05 Jun
24 May WTS X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME Selling X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME - 3M O.N.OEekiux0 24 May
18 May [A] Immersion recruiting raiders and socials Immersion is a social progression guild formed march 2016 by a group of friends that had been raiding together for a while. We aim to be a social and fun guild to be a part of, as well as having a serious side. Our aim is to at least clear heroic and get our Curve achievements every raid tier, which we have done since we started. We aim to have a mature player base with members age 18+, and all raiders are expected to carry their weight in the raids. We got an active guild chat and Teamspeak, and we do things together outside the raids like mythic dungeons and achievement/mog runs. Participating in these things are very optional, but it's nice to be able to play with friends the other days of the week as well. We don't like meanies, we don't yell during the raids and we don't name and shame players. Most of the time we joke around and have a laugh, and we find that it's a lot more comfortable raiding when it's fun and doesn't feel like a job. For more information: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/runetotem/Immersion Raids friday and sunday 19.30-22.30 For an invite or any questions, add me at Elaidith#2461 or whisper Elaidith-Nagrand.Elaidith8 18 May
15 May <Exception> Mythic Antorus Boosting Services <Exception> is offering multiple types of boosts please see below for the different types of runs we offer. What we have to offer right now is: Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot We ONLY accept gold as payment. If you can pay on Shattered Hand and connected realms you will get the cheapest prices. However we do accept gold on most servers. Antorus Mythic run is on Wednesdays at 19:30 server time. All our raiders are 965+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer each armor and token type. For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 or send me a whisper in-game. These runs are HORDE ONLYßíó0 15 May
10 May LF PvP guild - Affliction Hi, I have recently moved over to Horde and am looking for a PvP guild with regular rated BG spaces available. I’m available most nights. I also enjoy arena and random BG’s. Mail me or leave your battletag and I will message you when I’m online Vital0 10 May
02 May [The Second Coming] 2 nights a week We are a group of friends that are going to create a new guild ready for BFA. Our members mostly have curve and currently farm hc 1 day a week. Our raid days will be Wed and Mon 20 - 23 server time. We currently need everything. First raid will be tomorrow. If interested, add me @raven#23334 and we can discuss more.Reinette2 02 May
30 Apr I am making a guild.(still need to sign charter) Hello people of the forums. I am creating my own guild, and I have just made the guild charter. As I mentioned within the title, I still need 4 people to sign that charter. I want this guild to be a relaxing guild, where u can make mistakes. If I do notice people who are toxic, I will remove them from the guild ofcourse. Send a message towards me if u are interested in joining the guild. I hope I have informed u guys good enough, if not just send me a message within game.Bruntor0 30 Apr
29 Apr [A] Kings of Blood (5/11M) are recruiting! Hello everyone and their grandmas, Kings Of Blood are a dedicated raiding guild. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for a healer, some dps and possibly a tank for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 6/10M NH and 4/9M ToS. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. We are currently 5/11 Mythic but we need some more solid and stable players that doesn't mind us joking around and kill bosses while we are having fun :) The guild was made 5 years ago. Our GM and his friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humor :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :) Our earlier progression: DS 7/8 HC SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came) HFC 13/13 Mythic. Add me or our GM on b-tag for more information: Gamidron#2894, Critzlerss21#2885Dunbar0 29 Apr
23 Apr Perfect insanity Hi there! Perfect insanity is a friendly guild who are looking for new players. We are a guild full with members who always want to help out! At the moment we are also looking for players to join the raiding team. We are especially looking for healers at the moment but other specs are also welcome! Currently we raid three times a week ( wednesday, friday and sunday ). So if you want to raid and dont take things to seriously ( we are not hardcore raiders ) then join us! Ofcourse socials and levelers are welcome aswell !Destructolox1 23 Apr
16 Apr Returning Player looking for a home Hi all, I recently decided to retry WoW having stopped in pandas, I came back for Legion early on but due to real life commitments and finding the guild I had been a part of scattered to the proverbial winds it didn't really stick. I now have more free time and have decided to try again with the game with the change of finding a new group of players to call family. I'm a casual player who prefers PvE to PvP. I can commit to raids and have previously been a member of raiding groups, however right now I would probably call myself a new player because of the sheer ammount of content and changes. Right now I intend to level my priest and use that as my main. I'm 34, so would prefer a mature guild to relax in and get to know. AntEúrydicé1 16 Apr
16 Apr LF Finnish players: Kutsu tutkimukseen! Tervehdys! Olen Helsingin yliopiston maisteriopiskelija, ja kerään aineistoa Pro gradu -tutkielmaani varten. Tutkielma käsittelee pelivuorovaikutusta ja suomen kieltä, joten osallistujiksi kaivataan suomenkielisiä ja pelatessaan suomea puhuvia WoW-pelaajia. Kerättävä aineisto muodostuu lyhyistä (tutkimuslupa- ja) kyselylomakkeista (tulostettava/verkossa täytettävä PDF) sekä pelinulkoisen ääniviestinnän sisältävistä pelivideoista. Tutkimus valmistuu kevääksi 2019. MITÄ? Suomen kielen käyttöä, siihen liittyviä asenteita ja pelivuorovaikutusta yleensä tarkasteleva keskustelunanalyyttinen Pro gradu -tutkielma Helsingin yliopistossa. MIKSI? Suomen kielen nykytilan kartoittamista ja kielipoliittista päätöksentekoa tukevan empiiriseen aineistoon pohjautuvan tiedon lisääminen. MITEN? Tilastollisen ja keskustelunanalyyttisen tutkimuksen keinoin, aineistona kyselylomake ja AV-nauhoitteet (pelivideot, sis. pelinulkoinen ääniviestintä, pelinsisäiset chatit). Tutkimuksen aineistossa esiintyvät tunnistetiedot muutetaan (mm. pseudonyymien avulla). Tutkimukseen osallistuminen velvoittaa vain täyttämään lyhyen lomakkeen sekä toimittamaan tutkijalle pelivideon (1-3/pelitapahtuma). Vastaan mielelläni lisäkysymyksiin – yhteydenotto ei vielä velvoita osallistumaan! Jos kiinnostuit, otathan yhteyttä: #salmikki2609Jestricide0 16 Apr
15 Apr Epsilon hellenic guild recruitment EPSILON-Nagrand casual/raid guild psaxnoume atoma gia na megalosoume thn parea mas.wisp for more info.Ipokratis0 15 Apr
13 Apr H<Continuum> 4/11M are recruiting! Continuum - Chamber of Aspects are recruiting! Current Progress: 4/11 Mythic Antourus We are a close knit and friendly community, with an aim to push content and we want to kill as many mythic bosses as we can before the end of the expansion. Looking towards Battle for Azeroth, we will be raiding as soon as possible and aiming for curves and mythic content. We do frequent Mythic+ dungeons as a guild. Our Leadership team is made up of many long time players that have mythic experience in Antorus and earlier tiers. We already have chatty social members and an active Discord community, so the more the merrier! We ask all raiders to know their class / spec and to come to raid prepared with knowledge of tactics and boss abilities. Raiders are expected to be fully gemmed and enchanted. When applying to the guild your logs will be taken into consideration and a trial period will apply. We use Discord and the ability to listen in raids is mandatory - a working mic is beneficial but not essential. We are an English speaking guild, so a basic knowledge of English is required. (Although don't be put off if English is not your first Language - we have members from across Europe that can help with translation.) We are currently open to all roles and classes and socials are always welcome! For further information contact Naska#21173 and I will respond as soon as possible. Alternatively leave a comment below!Naska2 13 Apr
11 Apr [H] Paladin tank is LFG Add me if you need a tank for your group. Anything from hc, m+, raids. Not lf a guild, just groups to have some fun with in this game. Check armory if I could be of any help for your runs. Ah, not selling , buying or doing boosts. And before you /w check if I am not busy in some instance already.Exello1 11 Apr
05 Apr Outland Revolution Hi please check out this video if you loved or enjoy The Burning Crusade and Outland. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLJtTmoOMPE Add my Battle-Tag Rikard#2959 for interests in the new Project 70 on Silvermoon <Raiders of Outland>Zpikkz0 05 Apr
05 Apr Outland Revolution Hi please check out this video if you loved or enjoy The Burning Crusade and Outland. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLJtTmoOMPE Add my Battle-Tag Rikard#2959 for interests in the new Project 70 on Silvermoon <Raiders of Outland>Zpikkz0 05 Apr
27 Mar [A] Unified 2/11M 11/11H LF Healer While general recruitment is always open we are especially interested in a good Druid or Monk healer to join our mythic progression runs. Our mythic raid is currently on Weds 21.00-23.00 server time. /w me in game or reply here if ur interested or have any questions.Keylime0 27 Mar
23 Mar Looking for two main healers We are looking for two main healers for Antorus starting with normal and working upwards! And class are welcome wanting to start tonight and set raid days will be made when full team completed! :) come join the fun xDelandrath0 23 Mar
15 Mar <Unified> Recruitment is currently open! <Unified> Going into Antorus general recruitment for social and raiding is currently open to players 18+, our main aim is having fun playing wow! Whether you are simply looking for a place to stay and join in our community or raid as part of our casual or core team. We strive to clear all heroic content while still current and push into mythic as far as we can without destroying our souls. We like to keep a positive and constructive attitude while raiding so come prepared and do your best. Two main raids per week, Wed/Mon 20:30-23:00 ST. Casual runs on Sundays 20:30-23:00. If you are interested please post here or whisper Keylime-runetotem in-game.Keylime12 15 Mar
11 Mar [A] Craze is recruiting (7/11M) Craze has been a raiding guild with a rich history on Kilrogg since October 2007. Its goal is to clear the current mythic raid content, under a competitive but also friendly atmosphere. We seek members with the same goals: motivation for mythic raiding, excellent ability to play their class and perform in the raid environment. We define ourselves as semi-hardcore, in the sense that we want to clear the mythic content but at a reasonable pace. We don't vie for really fast clears or realm first, but we nonetheless achieve good ranks by the end of a tier. High attendance (90%+) is required throughout the expansion. Disappearing without warning for some time will result in the loss of the raid spot. Our raid days are Wednesday-Thursday-Sunday 20:00-23:30 Server time. In addition to raiding, we often clear mythic+ dungeons, both competitively (20+) but also relaxed (15-19) with mains or alts. Currently recruiting 2-3 dps. If you like what you see and think you will be a good match for the guild, you can post an application on our website at http://www.crazekilrogg.enjin.com or inquire with the following officers: Battle.net: Danedeluka#2342 Friedel#2169 Discord: Danedeluka#8904 Friedel#9829Haanen10 11 Mar
08 Mar [DUTCH guild] Optimus Pruim - Bloodhoof[H] Casual LFM This post is in English but we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Optimus Pruim is a guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar with members from Belgium and the Netherlands. We’re a CASUAL guild and we value the SOCIAL aspect. We're not a raiding guild! We're a social bunch who enjoy different aspects in WoW, raiding happen to be one off those. We have a strong active core at the moment with guildies and a bunch off friends outside off the guild. Together we’re venturing into Antorus HC. Our progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Optimus+Pruim We’re very pleased with the direction the guild is going, and we want to continue this way in BfA. That’s why we’re on the lookout for like minded dutchies/belgians (18+) to expand our dutch/belgian WoW community. If you want to know more check out our forum post with more details: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616122934?page=1 or add my battletag: Stougmeister#2832 Remember, we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Groet en misschien tot later, PuikPuik0 08 Mar
07 Mar (A) Guardians Of Truth (A) Guardians Of Truth is a social raiding guild and we are now recruiting range dps for our raid team! We currently have almost no ranged so class isnt important. We have just started hc and got 2/11 hc on the first day. If your interested in joining a fun and very active raid team then contact me at: Raven#23334Latchy0 07 Mar
05 Mar [H] Dead Weight is recruiting! 7/11 Mythic Dead Weight [H] is a guild on the server Stormscale-EU. We recently moved from the realm Bloodhoof/Khadgar-EU to Stormscale-EU. Currently we are 7/11 Mythic and we’re going strong for achieving Cutting Edge this, and upcoming raid tiers. Our goal is to clear Mythic Antorus in this tier, so we’re only considering players that are on par or better than our top players in the guild. We strive to develop as a guild. All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding and a good social mentality during raids in order to created a pleasant environment we can enjoy as well as being able to progress raids at a reasonable pace also you will be needed to attend the raid prepared. We expect you to min/max your character and you should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it’s directed at you. You’ll also be required to install Discord and have a working headset and microphone and also be able to understand the English language. We raid the following days and times: (SERVER TIME) Wednesdays 20:30-23:00 Thursdays 20:30-23:00 Sundays 20:30-23:00 We are currently looking for: -Blood Death Knight -Fury/Arms Warrior -MM Hunter -Affliction Warlock -Frost/Fire Mage We are also taking exceptional players in consideration. Are you interested? Please contact Yvafourtwenty-Stormscale in-game or add Yva#21447 feel free to add any of the other officers too: -Azörius: Abobalypse#2387 -Discordiansz: Discordians#2834 -Ruxi: Miz7#2772 -Canine/Anubis/Coyote: TheKingEcho#1129 Team DWYva3 05 Mar
02 Mar LF raiding guild Hello, I am a well experienced and skilled player who are searching for a mythic raiding guild, my main spec is restoration with balance off spec. I got great knowledge with both specs and I would consider to switch to balance as main spec if needed. My schedule is very open so I can raid pretty much any day and time. You can contact me for further question(s) through my Battle tag: Dryle#21366 Discord: Dryle#1506Drýle0 02 Mar
27 Feb Looking for something fresh, new, exciting ??? Hello fellow WoW´ers ! My name is Näruxo (Battletag: Näruxo#2882) and I am the Guildmaster of a brand-new Horde Guild on the EU-Kazzak Server, called <HowMuchTheFish>. We just started out a few days ago, and are now happily recruiting for our Raid Roster in an effort to tackle Normal/Heroic and later Mythic, both in Legion, Battle for Azeroth, and beyond. Our raid days will be wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday - starting on 20:00 p.m each. You could be either a new player aswell, or a veteran, who took some time off of playing or someone who wanted to tone done his hardcore raiding schedule a bit. Currently recruiting all classes - this is YOUR chance ! I promise a nice guild and raiding enviroment, fair loot, and hopefully getting back all the excitement, that you felt, when you were in your first guild, ready to gear up your main for raiding or doing some M+ ! Would love to hear from you ! Sincerrely, Näruxo#2882Täntrum0 27 Feb
25 Feb [H] EU-Kazzak <HowMuchTheFish> LFM Hi all, <HowMuchTheFish> is a brand-new progression Guild on the EU-Kazzak Server, which aims at a semi-hardcore approach when it comes to raiding. Our goal is to eventually do Mystic and progress through BfA and beyond. To do this, we are recruiting for our 25 man Raid Roster (for Normal/Heroic). We will raid on wednesdays, thursdays, fridays, saturdays, from 20:00 CET each. Right now we are looking for the following classes to build up our Raid Roster : 1 Tank (any class) 1 Retribution Paladin 1 Havoc Demon Hunter 1 Fury Warrior 1 Feral Druic or Frost Deathknight 2 Assassination Rogue 2 Affliction Warlock 2 Mage (Frost/Fire) 2 Hunter (multi-spec) 2 Shadow Priest 1 Holy Paladin 1 Discipline Priest 1 Restoration Druid 1 Restoration Shaman We accept socials aswell !!! Additionally, we are in need of dedicated Raid Leaders/Officers. If you would like such a role, please approach me :-) Here is our website, where you can file your application : https://howmuchthefish.enjin.com/ Alternatively, whisper Näruxo#2882 ingame. Cheers, Näruxo, GM of <HowMuchTheFish>Näruxom0 25 Feb