Darksorrow / Genjuros / Neptulon

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
4d WTS Heroic Argus the Unmaker, 11/11 HC Antorus and +15. we are a team of elite players raiding in world top 50 guilds, we have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 960 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get in your weekly chest in your class order hall and a good chance on 940 or higher from the chest at the end of the dungeon, if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. -Antorus Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 940 loot or higher, up to 985. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Antoran Charhound Mount from Felhounds of Sargeras -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Argus the Unmaker you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Antorus heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2.5 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 2 million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 400k. -full Antorus heroic is 1 million and 500k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k-100k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt0 4d
05 Dec [A] DROW(A 2/11HC) Recruiting for Raiding team. Hey all, We are looking for some additions for our roster in order to clear more content and finalize our core raiding team for Antorus. We are currently looking for range dps and 1 healer. However, we will consider any exceptional applicant so don't hesitate to contact us. Former raiding experience is highly desirable. What we require from you: Decent gear (910 is a minimum), coming prepared for the raid both regarding tactics and consumables, good knowledge of your class and being able to follow directions and perform accordingly during raid times, be able to communicate in english, have a decent internet connection. We are using Discord for comms, having a mic is a plus. Attitude and commitment are important. We do not require absurd levels of time invested into the game but also we do not want people who just log on to farm raids to get loot and then disappear for progression nights! What we offer: A stable guild that has been raiding all the content since WotLK; no ''main teams'', we are not recruiting for the bench. We are curently doing 2-3 raids per week (monday-tuesday(not always)/wednesday - 8-11 server time). We are a casual guild yet we aim to get the most out of the game raiding time in a chilled enviroment. It is possible that we shall go clearing mythic raiding content if we have enough good people, for now our target is clearing heroic content in a timely, relaxed and pleasant manner. For more information please contact me in game or one of our officers Xerad/Lyssy/Senjak, Zerthul, Namazuki/Turok, Dorvax, Eiren/Kaktus, Nïflheim. ----- Drow was created during WotLK on the Emeriss server under the name Vanguard( cleared 11/12 heroic before the cata prepatch). Due to population issues we moved mid-cata to Darksorrow and changed our name to Drow. During MoP we managed 6 SoO myth. In WoD we raided up to 6 HC HFC where we stopped as a guild with raiding because most of the guild did not like the expansion. Legion is a much better expansion, so we plan to keep on raiding. Cheers!Xerad12 05 Dec
22 Nov Looking for guild like anyone else (Alliance) Allways pugging my way around through the raids. Im looking for a new guild as a social player to make some fun after my previous guild disbanded some time ago. Can join a raid guild as social (usually playing at daytime in weekends and some days during the week) or just a social guild (no mass guilds, its usually to massive to actually get to know people around). Feel free to leave a comment or give me a whisper ingame.Vathir0 22 Nov
11 Nov Sprint - 100-110 Dungeon Booster [Fast, Reliable] Hello, I'm Sprint; a fast experienced dungeon booster! Sprint Level 101 Horde Balance Druid 200% Movement Speed 101% Mastery 68% Haste 19% Leech ★Service Requirements★ ► ilvl 680+ and Order hall Unlocked. ► 100-110 Boost will take approximately 3.5-4 hours depending on heirlooms ★Service Information★ ► Boosts are done in normal dungeons and you will be playing your own character. ► You can AFK at the entrance or follow me, no need to dps or heal. ► 1 level takes approximately 4-6 dungeons, depending on your rested exp and heirlooms. ► Price: 2500g/dungeon ► 100-110 Price can be discussed! -I accept gold on horde, every server on EU. How ever, I prefer payments on Draenor. ★Contact me★ If you want to schedule a run or have any questions, feel free to add me and I'll get back to you within moments! Add Rawrasaurus#21427 or Elliot#21367 if you are interested. Thanks!Sprint0 11 Nov
08 Nov oldschool darksorrow players` hey looking for 2010 darksorow players :D anyone still alive:D? i was called lemar mainly in deadly panda squad and aesthesis anyone else alive from that time D:D?Grieve256 08 Nov
04 Nov [H] Calling All DPS, we need you! [H] We Raid For Cookies is recruiting. 9/9 HC. We are a social Horde Guild on Doomhammer/Turalyon, we haven't been Raiding very long but have cleared Heroic TOS and have aims to do the same come Antorus and beyond. ---------------------------------------------------------------- We are casual but with only 2 days to raid we are looking for people who want to push themselves and work as a unit to progress at a steady pace as well as having free time for that dreaded irl. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Guild Info. We aim to do mythic+'s as much as possible and when people are online its easy to organize and get groups going. The guild is full of like minded people and many understand WoW is a game not a lifestyle choice so even if you cannot raid social members are welcome and then if you want to join in the experience of raiding there is no barrier to stop you. We aim to help gear up and introduce people to the raiding scene as most of us have raided since vanilla but as life does weve got less time to dedicate to it, but that itch is hard to scratch so when we do raid we put 100% effort in, we are happy to help and teach people this area of the game and welcome anyone who wants to join us in this endeavor. ---------------------------------------------------------------- We Are Recruiting. Melee DPS: All classes Range DPS: All classes We take the player not the class, so we leave that decision to you as in the end your enjoyment of the game benefits us in the long run, Offspec Healers and Tanks are also welcome as things can go wrong or people will be unavailable but are not mandatory. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Raiding Schedule. We Raid Thursdays and Sundays 20:30 Server time -23:00 ST Off raids are also planned but these are done by members as a set day dosnt benefit everyone, we also organize mythic+ nights and even old raids for transmog or just to take other members there to see older content and have a night of laughing rather than screaming boss tactics. Any additional info needed please feel free to contact me ingame or add me on bnet bigbrownie#2993, thank youChuggnorris0 04 Nov
26 Oct [H] Ragnaros (Echelon) - 7/9M Looking for DPS [H] Echelon - 7/9M are looking for more skilled players to join a strong core family of raiders who are stepping into Fallen Avatar & Kil'Jaeden. Priority on DPS (DK, Feral, Hunter & Rogues) but all great players welcomed. We have been around in a couple iterations for over a year, we currently have a solid team of active players, plenty of M+ pushing, Leggo runs and all sorts of shenanigans. If you're looking for not just well organised raiding, but a new home, new friends and a great atmosphere then lets talk more! Add me on: Lukey#21204 or post below to get in touch. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/EchelonRoax0 26 Oct
25 Oct {A} LK-Darksorrow 8/9 recruiting a tank ! At the moment we are recruiting 1 tank and 1 range DPS!! (The recruitment is always up to date with the classes we need the most but do not hesitate to apply or poke an officer for more) Lorekeepers took a break from the raiding scene as from 10/10/2015 but, 2 months after, we reformed as a 3 raids per week guild for Legion. We are continuing clearing content in a stable manner without having to sacrifice too much IRL. Check our website or poke any officer if interested. Current raid times: from 7:00pm to 11:00pm. (Invites are out @ 6:30pm) Current raid days: Wednesday, Thursday, Monday https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/3939/ http://lorekeepersds.wowlaunch.com/ Guild Leadership Guildmaster: Zaelo(Zeaf#2103) Officers: Juggz(Juggzy#2692), Baalor(Baalor#1499)Alrodin74 25 Oct
24 Oct Herald Of The Titans Boost Runs (Horde&Alliance) Hello, Me and my team is boosting for Herald Of the Titans. We did many happy runs during Wod and happy to continue on Horde and start on Ally too. Details are as below. Please do not hesitate to contact me in game or via tag for more info. Battle tag : Laiyaaa#2606 Char:Aliné Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232) We are mostly available on Tuesdays but on request, it can be arranged for Sundays also. Timing is at 7pm by realm time but again, on request It may be changed too. Requirements: All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long as all items are below 226 ilvl, you can also use your heirlooms. Payment Details: Payments can be done in any realm; but for high population realms; price is 180K (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon) For any other realm; price will be 210K (may change on token price) We ask for 50K deposit when you book the spot; and the rest should be before the pull. Here some of the feedbacks we got from our happy customers :) Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727 Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728 Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715?page=2Körpé2 24 Oct
09 Oct Resto Druid looking for guild Hello everyone i just comeback again from a long break so in few words im resto druid looking for raiding guild friday saturday and sunday ... Unfortunately im working during the week :( i do play but i just dont have enough time for serious raiding.i prefer english speaking guild but i can also speak bulgarian . So thank you boys and girls i hope that there is some slot for one more druid :) cyaSilvershíne3 09 Oct
05 Oct Any social guilds around? Since I'm not a raider, more of a dedicated casual, I'm looking for a guild with people that like to talk in guild chat and are always up for random things. All I see are raiding guild recruitments for progress or random invites into guilds that might as well have no members.Ruineth0 05 Oct
27 Sep Looking for guild Hi, i am looking for guild that i can take part on raid progression, if someone is looking for a warlock feel free to add me and talk with me. Hellrider #2150Metalhead1 27 Sep
27 Sep LF Raiding Guild - HC Curve Death Knight. Hey everyone. Looking for a Raiding guild - im soon done clearing HC through blood and sweat without a guild. So now that i finally have curve i am looking for a raiding guild. Got all the time in the world to progress with the guild.Biotox1 27 Sep
27 Sep [A] Final Evolution Final Evolution is one of the longest surviving guilds currently on darksorrow. We have seen the game change and have changed with it to meet its needs and conquer them. We strive to accomplish as much as physically possible whilst still enjoying the game as much as we can. We are now looking for people to join our family and see if they have what it takes to stay with us for the long haul. We are Currently Recruiting: Holy Paladin, Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, 1 Solid tank as well as ranged DPS. (if you dont fall in to the above catagories please still feel free to apply and we will see if you meet the requirements of the guild. if so you may be suprised when we get back to you) The kind of players we are looking for are people who not only want to raid but appreciate the people they are raiding with. Mature players who not only want to play the game but understand that there are things required to make a guild successful, and that it may be the case that you want to help us be successful. Our Current Raiding times are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday between 20:30 and 23:00+(server times) with invites going out 15 minutes prior. We are a Mythic raiding guild and will continue to be as such until the game comes out with harder difficulties for raids :), All of our current progress can be found on our website which will be included at the end of this post so feel free to pay us a visit and look for yourself. For any other information please ask one of our officers or subofficers in game. Website: http://www.final-evolution.com/wp/ (hope to hear from you soon) :)Hodin0 27 Sep
23 Sep [A] <Nesingwary Fur Coats> Sunday night raiding LFM Hey there, We are [A] <Nesingwary Fur Coats> and we’re looking to fill our roster with more like minded people that: 1. Want to see how far they can get with just 1 Sunday night raid a week 2. Don’t want the hassle or frustration of pugging 3. Rather raid, do other content and have fun with the same bunch of friendly and dependable people (but without a lot of upfront commitment) Sounds like you? Awesome, read on.. ### Our Current Goal: Clear the most current raid on heroic difficulty. (With the release of a new tier, we will most likely start in normal, and move on to Heroic a.s.a.p) ### Schedule Sunday 19:30 - 23:00 *server time* ### Recruitment Currently -since we are really just getting started- we are still recruiting and considering most classes and specs. We are however, especially interested in the following roles: ... The flexible nature of normal and heroic raids (10-30), allows us to be pretty flexible as well. And even though some prior experience with raiding in general is a plus, as long as you’re able to follow basic instructions and are willing to learn, please don’t shy away from applying if you have non. Having gear and experience relevant to our current progression is prefered but is by no means a necessity. We’re always on the lookout for motivated and friendly players, whatever your gear, class or role. ### Guild Background The 5 man core of our guild have all pretty much been playing since since vanilla week 1, albeit with a lot of breaks in between. We have prior experience with running a guild from TBC and WotLK – and between us have raided and cleared most of the raids (minus a few bosses and most of vanilla Naxx) up to that point. Apart from vanilla,early TBC and WotLK days we haven’t ever really "pushed progression", nor did we ever feel the need to. So if you value or want guild leadership with a lot of current raid experience, look elsewhere. In short: we still like raiding, but we just don’t have to time or inclination to commit a lot of time upfront. ### Requirements: * You are able to attend most of our sunday night raids and able to focus pretty much uninterrupted * You generally consider yourself to be a relaxed, friendly person (we all f*ck up, we all get mad some time) * You can attend voice chat (listening only is fine, speaking is better) - we use Twitch currently. * You can play your class/spec. We don’t aim to force anyone to play a spec or class they don’t enjoy, but since our hours are VERY limited, we do require you to understand all the basics of your spec(s) you intend to raid with and spend some time practicing and deepening your understanding. * You come prepared (this usually means basic stuff like enchanted gear, a flask or 2 and knowing (your role during) the encounter. * You are able to do some M+ during the week in order to help with gearing. Having the 1 raid be the only source of gear, might make it hard to progress at a fast (enough to be enjoyable) pace. If this still sounds like you, you can find our enjoyably short apply form here: https://goo.gl/forms/VqP8ll5rMlY6WgPx1 ### Quick Q&A: I’m on [your realm here] how do I join you? If you are on either Darksorrow, Genjuros or Neptulon you will be able to join the guild from your own server. If you are on any other realm, you will have to move to one of these realms AFTER your initial trial. (Please see the before last question for details on trial.) Will you also (ever) move on to Mythic? Maybe, depending on progress and if enough people are up to it. But as of right now, it’s not our main focus due to the time constraint and the less flexible nature of Mythic. Will there be extra raid nights? None that are required. There might be a random extra run if enough people are interested some weeks, but these will be completely optional and not on a consistent basis. Will you add extra time when close to a kill? No. We might finish a few minutes later due to a pull, but we will not add extra time no matter how close we are. Not even if everyone begs. How will you handle progress, will you often extend the raid lockout? This is tricky to say and will be decided on a week-to-week basis. Generally, if (1) gear is not the bottleneck, (2) we feel we just need some extra pulls for a kill and (3) the way to the boss is not fast and easy, we will extend the lockout. My main is in a different guild, can I join you on my alt? As long as you meet the requirements (and are not going to bore us with “OMG LOL HOW DO YOU PEOPLE WIPE HERE , YOU SO BAD LULZ”), absolutely. I play a [hybrid class] but I only play ONE spec, is that a problem? Nope. We will try to recruit a certain amount of raiders who enjoy playing an off-spec from time to time and because the flexible nature of Normal and Heroic we hope this will rarely if ever be a problem. Am I allowed to play my favourite spec even if it’s considered "waaaaay worse" than my off-spec(s)? Yup. As long as you do your best to push it as hard as you can, we don’t want anyone to play something they don’t enjoy. And since we are not doing anything ‘cutting edge’, this shouldn’t be a problem. Am I required to ‘log’ my fights or constantly ‘run sims’ for my character? Dear god no. #Ain’tNobodyGotTimeForThat. You certainly can, if you enjoy it (and we might have a peek from time to time to get some insight into things), but in general we feel these are the things that -while useful- keep players from getting into and enjoying raiding (again). Our aim is to remove as many barriers as possible, while still being able to do content a reasonably high level. How does the application process work, will there be a trial? Here is how this works: Step 1: Do you meet our requirements and do you really want this? Step 2: Fill out this SHORT form: https://goo.gl/forms/VqP8ll5rMlY6WgPx1 Step 3: We’ll contact you to let you know if you are accepted or denied – and provide you with the next step if applicable. And yes. Your bum will be on trial, you will be interrogated and it WILL be painful. Seriously though.. We want this to work out for both you and us, especially with our time constraints. In addition, we are also limited to ~25 people since we don’t want to have people sit out on our ONLY raid with any regularity, so we can’t just except anyone. If you are outside our realm group (Darksorrow/Genuros/Neptulon) you can have your trial on your own server. When you are accepted however, you will need to transfer to one of these realms to join the guild. Do you except socials? Naturally. As long as you don’t expect any carries, feel entitled to help and -most importantly- are friendly, just contact one of the people below and tell them you want to join as a social. /internet-high-five P.S. If you have any questions, feel free to drop 'em below and one of us will be happy to answer them. P.P.S. Our application form, again, is here: https://goo.gl/forms/VqP8ll5rMlY6WgPx1Zenpai1 23 Sep
21 Sep [A]<Final Evolution> In need of dedicated players ★ Final Evolution ★ 7/7M 2/3M 8/10M 3/9M ★ Classes we need the most ★ Ranged DPS [Warlock + SPriest + Mage + Boomie] Melee [DH] Tank [DK + Warrior] Healers also welcome. Any exceptional application will be considered. NOTE: we do consider multiplayers applications, even classes not specified up here. ★ Final Evolution ★ We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild located on the Darksorrow realm, which focuses on it's 20-man mythic raid team. We have been around on Darksorrow for many years and has as a result achieved a nearly stainless reputation on the realm throughout the years. We pride ourselves, not only on our raiding capabilities, but most of all on our ability to raid competitively in a 3-day raid schedule whilst having a blast with one another, not only during raid time, but also outside of raids in the form of either; Mythic +, alt raids, reputation farming etc. or even just by having a chat in our guild chat / TS. ★★★ Our progress started with Mythics a couple of weeks later than the Mythics were actually open, due to a lack of players. We've been able to fix the best group and progress quite quickly after that, our current Mythic kills took only a 2/3 hours of tries each. We raid 9 hours a week, spread out on three days a week. Raid invites are 15 min. prior to the start of each raid and our raid times are set according to Server time GMT+1. As an applicant, you are expected to show up for each of the three raid days during your trial period. Official Raid Times ★ Wednesday (20:30-23:30) ★ Thursday (20:30-23:30) ★ Monday (20:30-23:30) ★ At the release of new content, or when we feel we're close enough to a kill, we might add one extra raid day (usually Sunday, and usually a shorter raid). We expect you to attain certain requirements beforehand applying ★ At least iLvl930+ ★ An attendance of at least 75%+, the more the better. ★ A wider understanding of your class and its specializations. ★ Previous experience will help in your application ★ Being able to write and speak the English language is an absolute necessity. ★ Reading up on the forum once in a while to read posts from the officers or other important stuff (boss tactics etc.). ★ Have a stable pc and internet connection, that is, if you wanna be taken to raids. ★ Motivation during progression nights or even if we’re just having a bad night, you can uphold a good attitude and enjoy yourself! ★ Notes ★ Yes, we do achievements, we do M+, we do all the fun part of the game too Interested in joining the ranks of Final Evolution? If you like what you’ve read so far, and you like to be part of our Mythic raid team, then visit our webpage: www.final-evolution.com/, and drop off an application (you can also reach us at officers@final-evolution.com). Take your time writing it, and remember to include some sort of data on your performance in raids (Warcraft Logs / World of Logs) and answer every question as informatively as possible! Should you have any questions regarding the guild, you can whisper one of our officers in-game: Xaap #21515 (Recruitment officer) Maickmx19#2634 (Recruitment officer) gerreh#2779 (Officer) Hodin#2154 (Subofficer) Beggy#2950 (Subofficer) Guyon#2135 (Guild Leader) [DISCORD: Guyon#2208]Hodin0 21 Sep
13 Sep LF Raiding Guild Hey all, Previous guild sadly decided to stop raiding. I'm looking for a raiding guild some details below Computer: i5 4590 / GTX 1070 / 8gb ram - no laggy raids :) Main spec: Arms, 61 Traits 927 ilevel Off spec: Fury 59 Traits 925ish? Exp this expansion: 3/7 M EN 3/10 M NH 9/9 HC TOS Available: Sundays, Monday & Wednesday every other week due to working shifts DPS: Steady 1mill+ Depending on fights (sims 1.3million "Patchwerk") also open to M+, PvP but PVP is a mess this expansion to be honest. Past Experiance: Played WoW since launch, main warrior every expansion so I know the class pretty well. if any guilds open to recruiting /w me in-game or add this character and we can discuss moreJoéh0 13 Sep
10 Sep Do we have any weekend raiding guilds around? Hi! As the topic title says, I'm looking for a guild that raids during the weekend, and/or week days not later than to 22.00 CET. This is because I get up early in the morning for work, and I value sleep. I do have raiding experience, mainly from Tbc -> Cataclysm. Only just got back into WoW, and would love to start raiding again! I'd love to hear for you!Drizzie0 10 Sep
07 Sep [A] Darksorrow <Final Evolution> 3/9M - open to groups ★ Final Evolution ★ 7/7M 2/3M 8/10M 3/9M ★ Classes we need the most ★ Ranged DPS [Warlock + SPriest + Mage + Boomie] Melee [DH] Any exceptional application will be considered. NOTE: we do consider multiplayers applications, even classes not specified up here. ★ Final Evolution ★ We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild located on the Darksorrow realm, which focuses on its 20-man mythic raid team. We have been around on Darksorrow for many years and has as a result achieved a nearly stainless reputation on the realm throughout the years. We pride ourselves, not only on our raiding capabilities, but most of all on our ability to raid competitively in a 3-day raid schedule whilst having a blast with one another, not only during raid time, but also outside of raids in the form of either; challenge modes, alt raids, reputation farming etc. or even just by having a chat in our guild chat / ventrilo. ★★★ Our progress started with mythics a couple of weeks later than the Mythics were actually open, due to an intensive test of a few players in heroic lockouts. We've been able to fix the best group and progress quite quickly after that, last two Mythic kills took only a 3/4 hours of tries each. We raid 9 hours a week, spread out on three days a week. Raid invites are 15 min. prior to the start of each raid and our raid times are set according to Server time GMT+1. As an applicant, you are expected to show up for each of the three raid days during your trial period. Official Raid Times ★ Wednesday (20:30-23:30) ★ Thursday (20:30-23:30) ★ Monday (20:30-23:30) ★ At the realease of new content, or when we feel we're close enough to a kill, we might add one extra raid day (usually Sunday, and usually a shorter raid). We expect you to attain certain requirements beforehand applying ★ At least iLvl900+ ★ An attendance of at least 75%+, the more the better. ★ A wider understanding of your class and its specializations. ★ Previous experience will help in your application ★ Being able to write and speak the English language is an absolute necessity. ★ Reading up on the forum once in a while to read posts from the officers or other important stuff (boss tactics etc.). ★ Have a stable pc and internet connection, that is, if you wanna be taken to raids. ★ Motivation during progression nights or even if we’re just having a bad night, you can uphold a good attitude and enjoy yourself! ★ Notes ★ Yes, we do achievements, we do M+, we do all the fun part of the game too ;) Interested in joining the ranks of Final Evolution? If you like what you’ve read so far, and you like to be part of our Mythic raid team, then visit our webpage: http://www.final-evolution.com/, and drop off an application (you can also reach us at officers@final-evolution.com). Take your time writing it, and remember to include some sort of data on your performance in raids (Warcraft Logs / World of Logs) and answer every question as informatively as possible! Should you have any questions regarding the guild, you can whisper one of our officers in-game: Xaap #21515 (Recruitment officer) Maickmx19#2634 (Recruitment officer) gerreh#2779 (Recruitment officer) Shandi#1796 --- Guyon#2135 (Guild Leader) [DISCORD: Guyon#2208] ★★★ NOTE ★★★ Seeing the summer new raid + the grinding has killed several guilds and left many ppl unguilded, we're also open to kinda merging options aswell as we consider taking groups of ppl.Guyon2 07 Sep
21 Aug Searching for guild in Neptulon !@#$ it i found a guildVersa0 21 Aug
17 Aug LF guild with a family atmosphere Hello all I've been away from wow for some months after my guild I joined in legion broke up, I'm looking for heroic raiding and a family atmosphere, and flexibility. I was playing a DH before but changed to warrior, dps main tank offspec. Currently gearing him up and have all the main Artifact traits unlocked. Whisper me in game :) ThanksKaedyr0 17 Aug
11 Aug [H] <Legio Pro Fennia - Draenor> LF Finnish Raiders As titled.. Since this is solely meant for Finnish people only, the following will be in finnish. <Legio pro Fennia> (Draenor serverillä) Tier 20 - 9/9HC, 1/9M (Tier 19 - 7/7M, 2/3M, 7/10M) etsii kesän lomailun ja rauhallisen pelailun myötä pelaajia Legion raideille. Kil'jaeden hc-kaadon myötä etsimme lisää rosteria myös mythic raideja ajatellen. Kesän aiheuttamat lomailut kun tekevät sen että osallistujia on yleensä juuri ja juuri tarvittava 20 pelaajan määrä. Mikä ihmeen Legio pro Fennia? Legio pro Fennia on ollut olemassa aikojen alusta... oikeastaan jo ennen World of Warcraftin euroopan launchia. Laughing Skull-serverillä jo WoWin betassa juostiin samalla porukalla (Nordic Horde) joka sittemmin muodosti Legio pro Fennian alunperin Agamaggan-serverille. Kor'gallille koko kilta siirtyi 3.6.2005, josta matka jatkui 9.3.2013 Draenorille. Legio pro Fennia ei ole kilta, joka yksi kaunis päivä vain lakkaisi olemasta vaan sen ydinjäsenillä on pitkä kokemus killasta ja kilta pysyy varmasti pystyssä vielä pitkään. Kaikesta tästä huolimatta haluammekin riveihimme myös uutta verta. Mitä sinulta vaaditaan: - Ymmärrät allaolevan tekstin - 18-vuoden ikä, enemmänkin toki saa olla - killan raid-päivät sopivat VÄHINTÄÄN kahtena päivänä kolmesta: to ja ma-ti klo 19:00-22:00 - ei ongelmia tietokoneen tai internetyhteyden kanssa - raid-addonit kunnossa - oma-aloitteisuutta itselle uusien pomojen taktiikoiden selvityksessä - osaa tehdä hakemuksen, jota lukiessa eivät silmät ala vuotamaan verta Mitä sinulle tarjotaan: - Mahdollisuus päästä raidaamaan suomalaisessa täysi-ikäisessä porukassa - Suuria tunteita, niin hyvässä kuin pahassakin - Olla osa yhtä vanhimmista yhä pystyssä olevista (suomi)killoista. Legio pro Fennia perustettiin jo WoWin betan aikana kauan ennen virallista julkaisua! Mitä tarvitaan? Tällä hetkellä tankki/heal osasto on aika hyvin kasassa mutta otamme kaikki hakemukset harkintaan. Ennenkaikkea järkevä ja asian osaava pelaaja on aina tervetullut. Aina kannattaa kokeilla kepillä jäätä, mutta muista - Sherlockmaiset analysaattorit tutkivat hakemuksesi kamman ja suurennuslasin kanssa :-) WWW-sivut ja mahdollisuuden hakea kiltaan löydät osoitteesta http://www.legioprofennia.net/ Tervetuloa mukaan!Nazshak1 11 Aug
12 Jul WTS Felsteel Longblade Im selling it at around 90k If you are interested, message Lanni#21502Doomhammers0 12 Jul
10 Jul [H][Bloodhoof/Khadgar][DUTCH] <Nomads> To abide by the wow forums rules this recruitment message is in English, we are however a Dutch-speaking only guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar! Raid hours (CEST - Server Time) Wednesday: 19:45 - 23:00 Sunday: 19:45 - 23:00 Progress As this message is on every realm forum and I possibly can't update it everytime we made a new kill I will link to wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Nomads To give an idea of our goals: We're progressing into HC atm and we are recruiting members so we can start with Mythic soon! Trial Period The Trial Period lasts for an uncertain amount of time, depending on your performance. By performance we mean: - Signing up for the raids in advance; - Showing up on time and prepared for the Raid; - Playing your role correctly; - Behaving as a decent human being; - In case of absence: informing us about it in advance; During your trial you will be evaluated and given information whether we are interested in offering you a place within our ranks. We are only interested in people who want to help Nomads progress and develop into a stronger community. Loot during Trial Period During your Trial Period you will have a lower loot priority than our Raiders. If no Raider needs a certain item but you do, the item of course goes to you so the loot isn't wasted. In case of two Trials wanting the same item the item will be rolled for. Loot for Raiders We use Loot Council for tier and on non-tier item we use a roll system. Where you can use your roll on item a night (need), afterwards all other gear puts you on the ‘greed’ list. Decision regarding loot is made by the Officers, and loot drama is strongly frowned upon. However, if you feel that a mistake has been made, please notify the Raid Leader and he will look into it. If after looking into it the Raid Leader decides to stick with the original decision, please do not fight him on this. What do we expect from you? - Know everything that is relevant to your class in general and your specialization in particular; - Keep up to date with changes or mechanics that concern your class and specialization; - Come fully prepared for the raids: have your gear enchanted and gemmed, have your food, runes, potions and flasks, know all required tactics; - Be online in-game and on our Discord at 19:45 on raid nights, have a working microphone; - Be able to communicate with all our members in Dutch; - Be focused on progress fights even though we joke around on farm bosses, thrash and during breaks; - Behave as a decent human being and keep all dramas out of the game; What can you expect from us? - Experienced and strong leadership from all previous expansions' end-game content; - Two raids a week with progression oriented mindset; - Raid progression with a serious, goal-oriented yet laid back attitude; - Decent human behaviour from the Raiders. Our raids are always focused on progressing through to the next boss, or the next difficulty, while having fun. We always stir the cauldron with the right amount of winner mentality, fun and seriousness when we raid! If you want to raid in a guild sporting a great team spirit, good progress, stability and a fun atmosphere, Nomads is the guild for you! To apply or for more information, feel free to contact me or any of our officers, Naverion#2280, Josin, Thirikzal, Frietsaus or come visit us on https://discord.gg/vTNqmcz Thank you for reading and we hope to see you soon!Naverion0 10 Jul
09 Jul WTS Heroic Kil'jaeden, 9/9 HC Tomb of Sargeras and +15. we are a team of an elite players than have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 930 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get from Mythic plus and a good chance on 910 or higher from the chests, every chest drops exactly 2 items and its random who gets those items from the 5 players , if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. Tomb of Sargeras Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Kil'jaeden] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 915 loot or higher, up to 950. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Abyss Worm Mount from Mistress Sassz'ine. 6-Heroic Kil'jaeden also gives a new artifact weapon skin. -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Kil'jaeden you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Tomb of Sargeras heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 800k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is one and half million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 1 million and 150k gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 800k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt0 09 Jul
08 Jul [A]<Postal>Aszune 1/9M looking for tank Recruitment We are currently looking to recruit the following for Tomb of Sargeras progression: Tank: Guardian, Brewmaster NOTE: We expect you to have at least 915ilvl and to have reached Concordance. Exceptional players of any class/spec are always welcome to apply. To apply visit our guild’s website on http://postal-guild.enjin.com/apply, or if you have any additional questions contact LordEos#2255 or BobTheGoat#2765. The Guild http://postal-guild.enjin.com/home http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/aszune/Postal https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/59860 <Postal> is a long-standing (est. 2007) semi-hardcore guild that went casual during MoP. When WoD hit we merged with <Rimfrost>, however it didn't work out and near the end of BRF content we decided to go back to being just <Postal>. We got most of our core raiders back and ventured into HFC determined to get our top server position back. We finished WoD as server 2nd / ally 1st. Currently we are server 1st and we hope to keep that position in upcoming tiers. Our Atmosphere and Raiding Environment We are a group of unique individuals that love to raid competitively and have fun while doing so. We are extremely focused during progression bosses and tend to keep the chit-chat on TS to a minimum. During farm bosses we are quite chatty and relaxed, but not so much that you'll want to rip your ears off and smash your face in with the keyboard. Outside of raids one can always find other guildies to do various activities with...be it mythic+ dungeons, WQs or even other Blizzards games. Our Progress 1/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 8/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras 10/10 Mythic The Nighthold 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare Our Raid Times We raid Wednesday (19:30 - 23:30 ST), Thursday and Sunday 20:00 – 23:00 ST. Additional day may be added during early tier progression. Our Loot Rules Everyone has an equal chance at a raid spot and we rotate people based on what classes are needed for the boss, and on farm bosses who needs gear. We use the Loot Council. We use this over EPGP (and obviously DKP) as we do not want members passing on items just because it is a small upgrade. Usual rule applies: Member > Trial > Offspec. Our Guild Rules 1. 90% attendance is required. 2. Stable internet connection. 3. Be able to communicate on Discord. 4. Come to raids prepared. 5. Be able to take criticism. 6. Have a sense of humour. 7. Don't be rude to other players.Eostrâ24 08 Jul
06 Jul [H] Brothers in Arms - 7/7M, 3/3M, 10/10M (Emeriss) Recruitment is currently open for all classes. <Brothers in Arms> is Bulgarian PvE guild established in October 2006. So far in Legion we are 7/7M, 3/3M and finished 10/10M in Nighthold as well. We are currently recruiting Bulgarian players for Tomb of Sargeras. Raid Days: Monday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Wednesday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Thursday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Sunday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Requirements: - Over 18 - Can communicate in Bulgarian - Discord/TS + microphone - 60% attendance - Former raiding experience is highly desirable We advise you to take your time in writing your application. Remember that first impression lasts. Make sure you have read the rules and policy of Brothers in Arms before you make your application. What we can offer: - A stable guild that has been raiding for 11+ years - Competitive progress with 4 raids per week - Fair leadership - no A or B teams, we don't recruit for the bench - Experienced guild management and raid leading What we are expecting from you: - Coming prepared with consumables and knowledge of the bosses you are about to face - High Motivation during progress and farm raids - Know your class and min-max your character - A "team first" attitude Attitude and commitment are the most important. We do not want people who just log on to farm raids to get loot and then disappear for progression nights! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- To post an application, register to our forums at bia-emeriss.com. You can also roll an alt on our server and contact Daten (Daten#2257), through bnet.Daten1 06 Jul
06 Jul WTB Plans: Khorium Champion I want to buy the plans for the Khorium champion! Enter your priceDoomhammers0 06 Jul
25 Jun Not doing anymore We are highly experienced from high level mythic+ keystones. Everyone at least 2500M+ from season 2 & rank 10 world at his class. Now we are holding top ranks on many keys & many class score. We offer you fast and smooth boost. Add me in battle net: Viskikäärmes#2160 +15 boost with your key = 240k gold. +15 with our key = 480k gold Here is our main group who is more than glad to boost you :) https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/darksorrow/Viskik%C3%A4%C3%A4rmes https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/frostmane/Kazeshinu https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/lordaeron/Yabolish https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/elune/UnleashdViskikäärmes0 25 Jun
12 Jun Recruitment for [The Guildless] Faction: Alliance {The Guildless} Ello everyone, we in [The Guildless] is always looking for more players for our guild, so thought i would post it here. What do we do? We do whatever we feel like, wich can be all from M+ runs, random/ranked bgs, raids (ps: mostly normal), arenas, OR simply hang around in g chat or discord talking together, youu dont ahve to play the game to interract with the members considering the discord, we hope to become more of a casual gamer community guild for those taht enjoy that :) How can i get in touch with people to get more information about the guild ? Well you can eiither join us on our discord: https://discord.gg/7gWcDZH to hang out, check if this is something for you, or you can add my Battletag: Nicedie#2201 (Guildmaster) and ask me about the things you want to ask :P Asked Q= questions with A= answers Q: do you schedule raids /rbgs? A: No we do not, but if players in the guild wants to do this they can gather up who they want and plan this by them self, beacuse we ahve tried this before and never really had someone who could manage the role as raidleader/recruiter, as so people left on, or quit, but never hold a grugde for the guild not being able to. As far as i know :P Q: Do you often do things like M+ random bgs etc ? A: We try to do it as much as we can if we aint doing anything else, kinda depends on what people are doing, but ask in the guildchat or whisper one of the officers/ gm and we see what we can do :D Q: I already have my main in a progress guild, but i can join on my alt is that possible? A: Of course that is possible we dont have the narrow sighted vision about those things. But one thing that is important for us in the guild is how people interact with eachother. Talk to people with respect, dont troll anyone in the guild, joking is ok but do think over what kind of jokes you pull before doing so. About us: We are guild with few but friendly members who have just started playing again/ or never stopped playing, in short version, we have both new members to the game aswell as veteran players with experience in both pve/pvp content, as for the guild in whole we help eachother out when its needed or as long as it is doable :P :D Well thats it for me thank you for you attention to my thread :D hope to have a nice chat with you here or ingame :D if not have a splendid time playing the game :D Hatylia (Guildleader of The Guildless) Battletag: Nicedie#2201 Discord: https://discord.gg/7gWcDZHHatylia3 12 Jun
12 Jun [A] <Darksorrow> Final Evolution 8/10M (open to groups) Blizzard pushed the farming, and plenty of guilds are not surviving. FE is one of the oldest guilds on the server and we don't want to fall in that big number of dead guilds, we want to survive and raid. We're open to a mass recruit (alltho we can still raid we want a stronger roster), so if your guild is dead and you still want to raid just poke us. We consider individual and grp applications. ★ Classes we need the most ★ Any form of DPS Any exceptional application will be considered. NOTE: we do consider multiplayers applications, even classes not specified up here. ★ Final Evolution ★ We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild located on the Darksorrow realm, which focuses on its 20-man mythic raid team. We have been around on Darksorrow for many years and has as a result achieved a nearly stainless reputation on the realm throughout the years. We pride ourselves, not only on our raiding capabilities, but most of all on our ability to raid competitively in a 3-day raid schedule whilst having a blast with one another, not only during raid time, but also outside of raids in the form of either; challenge modes, alt raids, reputation farming etc. or even just by having a chat in our guild chat / ventrilo. ★★★ Our progress started with mythics a couple of weeks later than the Mythics were actually open, due to an intensive test of a few players in heroic lockouts. We've been able to fix the best group and progress quite quickly after that, last two Mythic kills took only a 3/4 hours of tries each. We raid 9 hours a week, spread out on three days a week. Raid invites are 15 min. prior to the start of each raid and our raid times are set according to Server time GMT+1. As an applicant, you are expected to show up for each of the three raid days during your trial period. Official Raid Times ★ Wednesday (20:30-23:30) ★ Thursday (20:30-23:30) ★ Monday (20:30-23:30) ★ At the realease of new content, or when we feel we're close enough to a kill, we might add one extra raid day (usually Sunday, and usually a shorter raid). We expect you to attain certain requirements beforehand applying ★ At least iLvl900+ ★ An attendance of at least 75%+, the more the better. ★ A wider understanding of your class and its specializations. ★ Previous experience will help in your application ★ Being able to write and speak the English language is an absolute necessity. ★ Reading up on the forum once in a while to read posts from the officers or other important stuff (boss tactics etc.). ★ Have a stable pc and internet connection, that is, if you wanna be taken to raids. ★ Motivation during progression nights or even if we’re just having a bad night, you can uphold a good attitude and enjoy yourself! ★ Notes ★ Yes, we do achievements, we do M+, we do all the fun part of the game too ;) Interested in joining the ranks of Final Evolution? If you like what you’ve read so far, and you like to be part of our Mythic raid team, then visit our webpage: http://www.final-evolution.com/, and drop off an application (you can also reach us at officers@final-evolution.com). Take your time writing it, and remember to include some sort of data on your performance in raids (Warcraft Logs / World of Logs) and answer every question as informatively as possible! Should you have any questions regarding the guild, you can whisper one of our officers in-game: gerreh#2779 (Recruitment officer) Xaap#21515 posiden#2540 Guyon#2135 (Guild Leader) [DISCORD: Guyon#2208]Guyon6 12 Jun
05 Jun <Overload>Recruitment now open for TOMB! DPS/Healer <OVERLOAD> - Darksorrow - 7/7(M) 3/3(H) 2/3(M) 10/10(H) 8/10(M) Darksorrow - Gemjuros - Neptulon www.overload-eu.com RAID SCHEDULE WEDS/THURS: 20:00 – 23:00 Currently Recruiting: Healer - Shaman/Priest/Paladin/Druid Ranged DPS - All classes considered Melee DPS - Paladin/Warrior/DK ABOUT US The guild is formed by experienced raiders with a varied, hardcore-raiding background. We strive to obtain steady realm progression. And we aim to create an active and friendly atmosphere whilst doing so. Since Legion the guild has undergone a revamp through new leadership; the change was needed as we found it hard to balance being casual whilst trying to stick to a strict raiding timetable. Accepting all kinds of players and raiders who like to Mythic+, PVP, Raid or even just play casually. Players looking to apply for a raiding spot will undergo a 2 week trial period where their performance, attitude, readiness and playstyle will be evaluated using Warcraft Logs and WoW Armory. Every player matters! It’s about us as a community! We want everyone to be and feel a big part of the guild, no matter what level or guild rank. Meetings take place informally on our discord on a regular basis, we like to speak freely about tactics and ideas for the guild and the raid. As a guild we are entirely open on how we handle the loot system as we keep a google doc spreadsheet attachment to ensure that loot is distributed evenly amongst the group and our raiders are prompted to keep this up to date on a weekly basis. A life outside WoW We fully understand that players can’t play WoW 24/7 (as much as some of us try!) The gaming experience should be a arranged around your every day habits and commitments. World of Warcraft should help provide relief to players from every day stress and worries; not adding to them. This is why our raid times are tailored to WED/THUR. What we expect from our Raiders is to attend the raids 15 minutes prior to the time stated, informed, organised, and gear optimised for the encounter. If a player cannot make the raid they are expected to give plenty of notice on the AFK thread on the forum or by contacting an officer directly or even posting in our AFK channel on our discord. Interaction amongst members! Overload is more than a place for raiding. We are a community of friendly players who enjoy long hours of awesome gaming. Being friendly and polite towards ALL players is very important to us and an essential part of being an Overloader. We want everyone to be comfortable and enjoy their game time; regardless if you are a raider or social member. Do you think you have what it takes to be part of Overload? Apply now via the link and head over to our Forums. We look forward to welcoming you in Legion!Wingria13 05 Jun
03 Jun Legion World PvP (currently 7.2) Hi Everyone, I was wondering if it's just me or is the PvP situation seriously needing a re-tune or something for World based combat. If I bump into a Tank of any other class other than Demon Hunter I can't seem to make a dent to them and what little I do is instantly healed. Death Knights being the worst case of this, you'd think as a Demon Hunter you'd be able to run away but even that isn't an option most of the time. I have now got to the point I just feel I'd be better off pulling my pants down and bending over as at least that way I was partly in control of my destiny.Chasten0 03 Jun
31 May Conciliatrix Dansk Guild Til danske raidere der sidder derude og måske tænker "JEG savner sgu et godt socialt niveau mens jeg kan bibeholde mig lidt fornuftig mythic+ eller raiding progress" - så er vi guilden for dig. Søg endelig til Xunlee eller Flametlh #1729. ØNSKER du at være social i vores brede skare af skønne mennesker, jamen så er du også til enhver tid velkommen! :) Server: Darksorrow, BattleGroup: Rampage Guild Name: Conciliatrix Raid tidspunkter: (mandag) og onsdag: 19:00 – 22:00. (årsagen til mandag lige pt er i parentes skyldes vi farmer NH HC, på1½ time og alt andet er egen farm) Faction: Alliance Progress: 10/10 Nighthold HC (farm), PÆNT klar til ToS Hvad kan vi tilbyde: En 100% Dansk guild! :) . (ARH, vi har et par svensker.. Man kan jo ikke vinde hver gang) Et afslappet og sjovt raiding miljø samt socialt godt niveau. En bred gruppe af forskellige mennesker som ofte er aktive på Discord Idéelle kandidater : - Fra Danmark, Sverige, bare du forstår dansk ;) - “voksne”- personer (+18). - At man har en funktionel mikrofon, og at man ikke er bange for at bruge den. - Man skal have en stabil internetforbindelse, samt en velfungerende pc som kan trække WoW, også helst uden at den er ved at eksplodere. - Erfaren spiller (hvis man vil raide): At man kender sin egen class godt nok til at raide! - kendskab til raid-bosser: Se Fatboss videoer inden raid start så man ALTID er opdateret på boss fights, så har vi nemmest ved progress! - Fremragende attitude: Ingen negativitet. En positiv personlighed giver alle en langt større lyst til at snakke sammen og dermed også holde ud i længere tid under raids. KÆFT det er fe’ Krav til UI / Chat mods.: DBM eller Bigwigs, hvad end der nu virker bedst for jer! :) Discord er også vældig smart at have installeret.Xunlee1 31 May
21 May <Metanoia> - Ravencrest. Looking for serious raiders <Metanoia> - Ravencrest - Alliance Introduction We are a group of older players who enjoy the game the most when we are pushing hard for Mythic boss kills whilst they are still relevant, unfortunately, we have been unable to find a guild that matches those ambitions/raids at the times we are able to raid. The Plan The aim is to have a solid roster of 20+ players who all want to get cutting edge pre-nerf in a drama free environment, and understand what is required in raids and outside to achieve that. Requirements • Age 18+ (will be reviewed case by case if not met) • Able to raid Weds/Thurs/Mon 22:00-01:00 (server-time) • 100% attendance barring unforeseen circumstances or reasonable notice. • Able to speak English and have a working mic you can use • Always prepared for raids, food/flask/pots/runes • Able to take constructive criticism and feedback. • Preferably have provable experience in raiding at a high end (will be reviewed case by case) • Able to commit the time required to min/max (and expect the same of others) • In depth knowledge of class and upcoming changes. • Able to read/watch/listen to raid tactics and have a thorough understanding of the boss and mechanics before stepping into any raid. • The mindset that loot is a means to an end and the “teams” progress > personal logs. • Mechanically strong The mentality of the guild may seem strict but this is because we would prefer not to have our or your time wasted if you are not prepared to commit. (if you do not meet 1 of the requirements then still feel free to submit an application form, if you are not prepared to meet 1 of the requirements then this is likely not the place for you) Classes/Roles Required Currently, we are in need of 3 Healers (preferably not shaman mains), and Ranged + Melee DPS. It is possible we have a tank spot open for outstanding candidates. What we will offer you A serious, drama-free raiding environment, with players that will commit to putting in the required time and effort. • Cutting Edge on every raid, anything less is failure • Eventually, raiding flasks/pots/feasts • Committed, consistent, and experienced leadership • High standards expected of everyone equally, no exceptions. • Researched and prepared raid leading If this is of interest to you and you want to apply visit: http://www.metanoia-eu.shivtr.com/ If you would like some more information, add mellowz#2407, zime#21104, entail#2216, AuQia#2343, InSAne#23753Pollitburo0 21 May
19 May Hypothermia(A)@Ravencrest, 3/3M+10/10M Norwegian guild! In order to comply to the forum guidelines the following post will be in English. but please note that we are interested in Norwegian people only. Hypothermia was created September 2013. The roster consisted of a mix of good friends who had played together since Vanilla, and some new faces. Our goal was to have good progress, while having fun doing it. Three years later, that is exactly what we've had. We have managed to establish ourselves as a successfull single-nationality guild, we were the leading all-norwegian guild in Highmaul and BRF, and also the first to get 7/7M in Emerald Nightmare. In NH we were hit by roster issues as a group of friends quit the game within a few days of each other, however, we persevered and ended up grabbing #2 for Norwegian guilds. With the release of Legion we have seen some new faces join our ranks and we now consist of people from all over the country. Our guild also put emphasis on the social part of gaming and for the last 4 easter vacations we have hosted a week of guild-LAN at one of our guild master's house. We were happy to see that almost our whole roster joined the party! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ About our raids: We are currently raiding three days a week. - Wednesday 19:30-23.30 - Thursday 19:30-23:30 - Monday 19:30-23.30 We never extend beyond this schedule We use Loot Council to distribute loot. This ensures the guild progression over single-player progression. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Recruitment: We are currently recruiting for TOS progression, and as such, we might be more lenient to accept classes outside the ones listed below! We are currently looking for: Melee dps: Might have room for DH, Rogue or WW monk, possible also a warrior/DK, depending on rerolls Ranged dps: Open for most except Hunters! a Mage and SP would be ace! Tanks: Closed Healer: Closed Don't be afraid to leave an apply even if your class is not listed here. Exceptional players with something to offer are always welcome to apply regardless of current needs. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Requirements: - A working microphone and Teamspeak 3. - Good knowledge of your class/spec - Age 18+ - Preferably (not required) experience on par with our current progress. - Good artifact progress! - no specific ilvl is required at the moment, but we will not boost your character ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you want to be a part of one of the most successful Norwegian raiding communities there is, please contact one of the officers in-game: Deadeyez, Shikamaru or Sheiila, with their respective battle-tags teekay#2300, shikamaru#2938 or Guden#2360 with any questions you may have. I will not be checking this post outside updating progress or recruitment, so please add one of us in-game! :) Best Regards Thomas / Deadeyez - Hypothermia officer teamDeadeyez6 19 May
12 May Lf someone Looking for someone to play some wow with. Just find me ingame and let's have some fun. cheersStabbz0 12 May
10 May <Rebels Nation> Need more coreraiders Hello, Darksorrow / Genjuros / Neptulon! The Guild <Rebels Nation>, 7/7 EN Mythic, 3/3 ToV HC and NH Mythic 4/10 are looking for raiders, who can join our core raiding team. We need good melee dps, and druid or Priest Healer. Info about us: The guild is formed by 2 guilds, <Rebels Call> and <Alternation>, we raided a month before we merged, and we are really happy with the choice we made :) Our atmosphere is really good, and we have alot of friendly banter in the guild, which is good, since we think that it is really important to have a good relationship when playing together! Raid info: We raid Thursday from 19:45 to 23:00 and Tuesday from 19:45 to 22:00 :) - For a talk ingame /w Nortrima in game !:)Nortrima2 10 May
10 May [A] Volcano Legion-Neptulon 10/10HC About us Volcano Legion is one of the oldest guilds on Neptulon with focus on PvE content. We are currently 10/10 Heroic, but are looking to progress swiftly onto Mythic before the arrival on Tomb of Sargeras. Our normal raiding schedule consists of 2 raiding nights: Wednesday and Thursday. Raid time begins at 8pm Server Time, but invites will begin at 7:30pm ST Current progress We currently have multiple kills on Gul'dan heroic and plenty of full clears to our name. Our core raiders are all over 895+ ilvl with plenty of experience behind them. Requirements from you We wish for you to have a minimum of 895 item level & multiple kills on Gul'dan. Wowprogress will be checked prior. A friendly, patient attitude is key as this will be part of our guilds progression. Regular attendance to raids in vital as this will determine which difficulty we will be able to complete depending on numbers. For additional information please do not hesitate to add Bromage#21119 on battle.net, or see if any members are online. We are based on Neptulon, which is linked with Darksorrow & GenjurosThalionwén0 10 May
09 May **Nox Imperium** Greek Guild @Silvermoon 5/10Μ **Nox Imperium**is a Greek only PvE end-raiding guild that is looking for Greek people to fill our ranks. Thus the following recruitment message is in Greek, thanks for your understanding! Οι Nox Imperium είναι ένα semi-hardcore, αμιγώς ελληνικό guild, το οποίο μετράει 2 χρόνια επιτυχημένης πορείας στο WoW. Βρισκόμαστε αυτη την περίοδο στον Silvermoon Ally Side.![u][/u] Με το semi-hardcore εννοούμε ότι προσπαθούμε πάντα για το καλύτερο δυνατό mythic raiding progress αλλά ταυτόχρονα παραμένουμε ένα φιλικό και χαλαρό guild, με λίγες ημέρες raiding (3/week) και με πολλά παράλληλα activities (pvp, alt lvling/raids, achievements, real-life events κ.α.). To guild αυτήν την περίοδο ψάχνει έναν έμπειρο healer (κυρίως druid), για να συμπληρώσουμε το roster μας. Ολα τα καλα applications εξετάζονται! To guild τρέχει ένα 20man για το progress στο Nighthold ΚΑΙ αυτή τη στιγμή μετράμε 5/10 Μ Bosses! Οι κύριες μέρες των raids είναι Τετάρτη - Πέμπτη από τις 21:00 μέχρι 00:00 και Κυριακή 20:00-23:00. Τις off-days τρέχουμε normal/hero/mythic plus runs για τα πιο casual members του guild και για το farm! Για περισσότερες πληροφορίες σχετικά με το guild, το recruitment, το progress κτλ. μπορείτε να επισκεφτείτε το site μας: http://nox-imperium.org Επίσης μπορείτε να μιλήσετε ingame με τους officers του guild, Viserious-Silvermoon, Yugoloth-Silvermoon ,Bandalandraa-Silvermoon,Nanowatt-silvermoon Voldrus-silvermoonViserious0 09 May
01 May [H] <Muffin Militia> oldschool guild recruiting! Hey there girls and boys of Darksorrow / Genjuros / Neptulon! One of the oldest guilds on Darksorrow (dating back to 2005) has finnaly come out of slumber and is now recruiting all classes to join our raiding team. We went through quite a revial heading into Legion with many oldtimers coming back and even though we're now pushing things at a moderate level everyone still brings their A-game everytime. Our goal is to be able to push some bosses on mythic in each tier if opportunity presents it self but the main emphasis lies with having fun while enjoying the game at a relaxed pace. You will not get flamed if you happend to do something wrong, we've been here long enough to know better. If you show respect to us by signing for raids, showing up on time and with a nice attitude, respect will be shown to you aswell. We raid thursdays and sundays. 19:00-22:00 server time. As mention before a very light schedule which allows for good synergy with real life commitments. Since our beloved web page is long gone we'll just handle the applicants via e-mail. There are no formalities with application templates and so on, just tell us a litte bit about yourself, your character, past and present experience and anything between. If this sounds like something you could be a part of, don't hesitate, send an e-mail to: "muffin.darksorrow@gmail.com" You're ofc more then welcome to whisper us in game if you please. // Thyca Xnorklan Xiyun UrgûlUrgûl7 01 May
24 Apr [H] Sanguine Venus 6/10 are recruiting! Hey there! Sanguine Venus is a mythic raiding guild with a large, friendly community. We are looking for people who either have an interest in mythic raiding, or just want to join a community to socialise and make friends. We are currently 6/10 mythic and are looking for avid players to join our ranks. We raid mythic 2 nights a week on Wednesdays and Sundays and actively have guild events during the week for players to complete other difficulties together. We encourage all players regardless of class or spec with an interest to apply, however we have a few roles we are keen to fill: Holy Paladin Disc Priest Holy Priest Elemental Shaman MM/BM Hunter If you are interested message us on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SanguineVenus/ or any of our members in game as anyone will be happy to help! Also feel free to add me and message me on my battletag: Kaddo#2234 Guild Master: Zxai Officers: Mourninglori, Astralpal, Moosticks, Tackem, Cerahlia, Deathoulis, ShinpoAstralpal1 24 Apr
24 Apr Horde phasing Can we PLEASE get a look on this !@#$? I mean seriously. Every corner you go to, theres a horde, even 10. Every flightpath, 5-10 hordes Allies? ehm.. 2-3 at best. I know DS/GS/Nep is supposed to be "ally popped/ally faved" but what in the hell is this?Exemplis5 24 Apr
18 Apr [H] Ink - 2/10 M recruiting! Who we are: Ink are a new guild founded a month after the release of legion. We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild consisting of former hardcore raiders and social newcomers ready to learn. We are currently on Ragnaros! What is expected of raiders? To be prepared in both general and role specific tactics for fights prior to raids. Gem and enchant all gear available. To be continuously motivated to improve and better themselves as a player and member of the team. Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday (Occasionally carry out alt runs on Sunday) Raid time: 22:00 - 1:00 Realm time Current recruitment needs: Ranged dps: Balance Druid, BM/MM Hunter, Frost/Fire Mage Melee dps: Windwalker Monk Tank: Guardian Druid, Protection Paladin, Brewmaster Monk Healer: Holy Paladin Exceptional players are always considered even if your class isn't listed on our recruitment list! Contacts: [GM] Zime#21104, [Council] Wigglles#2584, Munazaga#2776Rampager1 18 Apr
07 Apr Seriously Casual-Aerie Peak is recruiting. Hi all, Seriously Casual - Aerie Peak EU are currently recruiting ranged dps for our mythic raiding team. We are a long standing guild that has been raiding on Aerie Peak for approximately 7 years. Our raid days are: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 20:00 - 23:00 Server time. We are currently 3/10 mythic and are keen to progress quickly with an aim to excel in Tomb of Sargeras. Due to our current raid composition it is apparent that ranged dps of any variety would benefit the raid team greatly. Other DPS players who are performing well will of course be considered. We are a guild of good friends who balance a social atmosphere with respectable progression - we have achieved all realm first mythic kills from Warlords of Draenor and on, and hope to continue with this. If you are interested, add me on Btag(Charlemagne#2592) and we will sort you out.Ebrola0 07 Apr
27 Mar <Dawn of Glory> Neptulon EU 1/10M RECRUITING Greetings, <Dawn of Glory> on server Neptulon EU is currently recruiting players for mythic raiding. Our progress is: 1/10M Nighthold; 3/3HC Trial of Valor; 7/7M Emerald Nightmare; Currently we are in need of: Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, Hunter, Destro Lock, Rogue and a good tank. Our aim is to become a 25-30 man group for flexible raiding on mythic mode. Mostly we are bulgarians and we are speaking bulgarians, but since we are recruiting international players its not problem for us to coop with them. We are raiding 3 days: Wed. Thur. Sun. from 19:30 server time till 23:00 ST. We are using loot council system, Teamspeak 3, and several addons: DBM, GTFO, ExorsusRaidTools, WeakAuras2, RcLootCouncil. If you are interested /w me ingame Kely or Sayphiria, or whisper my officers Lukie and Vipersniper. For best way to get in touch with me add my battle tag: Saregas#2173Kely1 27 Mar
23 Mar Looking for PvP guild Alliance I am experienced Holy paladin and looking for PvP guild for Rated bgs mostly and some 3v3 arenas . Alliance side .Panosveto2 23 Mar
21 Mar [A] [Neptulon] <Dawn of Glory> Bulgarian Guild Здравейте, Ние <Dawn of Glory> на сървър Neptulon EU набираме играчи за прогрес групата си за предстоящият райд The Nighthold. За момента разполагаме със сплотен екип от опитни танкове, хилъри на високо ниво с нюх и добри рефлекси, интелигентни dps-и жадни за предизвикателства и надпревара. Ние сме първенците от всички алиански БГ гилдии за предния експанжън! С какво се различаваме от другите и с какво сме по-специални? Първо и най-важно в основите ни са заложени следните принципи: уважение, смиреност, целеустременост, постоянство и търпение. Тези основни качества оформят нашият упорит и неуморен характер. Гилдията <Dawn of Glory> се управлява от опитен и дисциплиниран екип. Екип спечелил доверието на своите играчи благодарение единствено и само на своето професионално, но също така и приятелско отношение. Ядрото ни се състои от опитни играчи, укрепили и изградили името на гилдията благодарение на своето постоянство и лоялност в тежки и леки моменти! Сега за предстоящият райд The Nighthold имаме нужда от играчи, които да допълнят нашето ядро и заедно да прославим името <Dawn of Glory> отново! Играчите, които ние търсим за нашият отбор очакваме да отговарят на следните качества: те преди всичко трябва да са позитивни, интелигентни и зрели хора. Този вид хора знаят, че успеха е основан на добра подготовка и позитивни намерения. Също така, за да сте толкова успешни, колкото нашите доказали се играчи, Вие трябва да сте целеустремени и да притежавате его и самочувствие. Не его, което да Ви пречи, да се интегрирате в социалното общество на <Dawn of Glory>, ами его, което да Ви вдъхва увереност във всяко свое действие или инициатива по време на boss fight, а когато не се справяте добре това его ще Ви създава дискомфорт, който ще Ви кара да си търсите грешките и ще Ви подтиква към усъвършенстване на вашите умения. И най-важното качество, на което държим е лоялността, а именно да имате намерение да се задържите при нас в дългосрочен план и да преодолеем заедно предстоящите ни трудности и предизвикателства. Ако Вие сте човек разполагащ с горепосочените качества, то тогава сте добре дошли при нас, в нашето общество <Dawn of Glory> ! Ако намеренията Ви съвпадат с нашите и искате да извървим този път заедно пишете ми ЛС или се свържете с нас по следните начини: - BattleTag: Saregas#2173 - Ingame потърсете Kely или Lukie, сървър Neptulon EU - пуснете апликация на http://dawnofglory.enjin.com/recruitmentKely2 21 Mar
17 Mar Decent server / balanced? Darksorrow decent server? How's the ratio between horde/alliance recently, what's the pve/pvp community like?.Sneaksover0 17 Mar