Darksorrow / Genjuros / Neptulon

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
2d LF Mythic+ Team and Raiding Guild Yo wassup Fam As the title says im looking for a Mythic+ team and a raiding guild perfferablly staying on Darksorrow / Genjuros / Neptulon. A little about me Im 22 years old and just finished studying, im taking the rest of this year off and trying to build a stream on twitch, Im from South Africa and recently having Fibre installed we have access to stream. The goal at first will be to do mythic+ pushing with the team and pushing Raid content i am avaible almost 24/7 so raiding times are not an issue and attendance will be 95% + it would be great to be able to stream progression and if i cant stream progression prehaps stream once we have cleared the raid fully. Experince wise: i would not say im am the best player in the world and i do have some stuff to learn. however World of Warcraft was never really my main focus and i just did it for the fun of things i focused my gaming career in csgo and came 3rd at South Africas biggest lan. I know what it takes to be at the top and i know it requires hours of dedication and i can promise that i will put that effort in. My goal is to find or start a place i can call home and build a community for EU to be able to come and get or be apart of a Mythic+ team. Kind Regards ChroniC#2663 is my battle tag if you want to ask any more questions or get in touch. Peace and one love AllCendal0 2d
6d oldschool darksorrow players` hey looking for 2010 darksorow players :D anyone still alive:D? i was called lemar mainly in deadly panda squad and aesthesis anyone else alive from that time D:D?Grieve264 6d
10 Jul [HORDE] The Gallywix Community Gallywix Boosting Community Gallywix Boosting is a recently formed community with 100+ high-end 11/11 Mythic players from across Europe, most being active raiders within top 50 ranked guilds in the World. We bring reliable, quality boosts and accept payments on all realms in GOLD ONLY. Current Boost Schedule: ST = Server Time (CEST/GMT+1) Antorus Heroic Personal Loot - All unsaved boosters rolling out loot they don't need. - Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday @20:00ST & 20:30ST Mythic Gul'dan Mount - Can be accommodated on most days @18:00ST, 18:30ST & 23:00ST Mythic Elisande - Convergence of Fates trinket [905+ ilvl] - Can be accommodated on most days @18:00ST & 23:00ST Mythic Trial of Valor & 'The Chosen' Achievement - Every day @17:00ST, 17:30ST, 23:30ST and 00:00ST Glory Achievement Runs - Argus Raider, Legion Raider & Tomb Raider - We hold 1 of the 3 Glory runs each Thursday & Sunday on a rotation @ around 18:00ST Antorus Heroic Master Loot - You get full priority on Tier and Armor-Type for your class. Relics/Trinkets/Rings/Necks/Cloaks will be Main-Spec rolled out, max 3 buyers per run. - Can be accommodated on most days @20:30ST Want a boost on a day or at a time not listed? Contact us and we will try to accommodate you. - In the very rare event of a failed boost, you will receive a free rescheduled boost or a refund - To find out more, please don’t hesitate to contact us by joining our Discord server or contacting me directly by using one of the methods below: Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/MRJEgcd Discord - Xen#0798 Battletag - Executrix#2206 We hope to hear from you soon! :)Xenuk1 10 Jul
06 Jul <Oblivion> 11/11M Boost Community Hello and Welcome to Oblivion's Boost Community, formed by top 11/11M Raiding Teams. We Provide our Boosting Services on Eu Horde Only. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What do we provide: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Any Day Time: 16:30 - 00:30 Server Time (Runs every 30minutes) Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title. Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day Time: Custom Time (What Suits You) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00/23:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. You will Roll on Rings/Necks/Cloaks. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Everyday Time: 15:00/18:00/20:30/22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Antorus Heroic PL Special : Day: Custom Day (up to you!) Time: Custom Time (up to you!) Extra Info: We assign 3 unsaved players of the same class to trade all items to you. Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 17:00/20:00/22:30/00:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Glory of Argus Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Glory of Legion Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please join the discord and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it as well! Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQReginé1 06 Jul
06 Jul NoM 11/11M Boosting Service (Horde) NoM 11/11M is now opening up the boosting service once more! We have been boosting since Mop, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months and also boosting throughout WOD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through The Emerald Nightmare. You can have a look at the comments and feedback we receieved here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11181138612#1 and here :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17289172227?page=1 Now, we are offering the below runs, with your choice of the loots. Nighthold Mythic : Elisande and/or Guldan with mount and/or without mount. Antorus Heroic: Full run PL We accept gold in any realm. Please get in touch with the below people for more info. Linblad#2519 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Laiyaaa#2606Aliné1 06 Jul
21 Jun <Oblivion> 11/11M Boosting Community Hello and Welcome to Oblivion's Boost Community, formed by top 11/11M Raiding Teams. We Provide our Boosting Services on Eu Horde Only. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What do we provide: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday/Tuesday Time: 16:15/16:30/17:00/23:00 Server Time (Custom Time Available) Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title. Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (Have 3-4 runs per day) Time: 18:15/19:00/19:40 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (Have 3-4 runs per day) Time: 18:15/19:00/19:40 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day Time: Custom Time (What Suits You) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00/23:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. You will Roll on Rings/Necks/Cloaks. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Everyday Time: 15:00/18:00/20:30/22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 17:00/20:00/22:30/00:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Antorus Glory Run : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please join the discord and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it as well! Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQReginé1 21 Jun
16 Jun [H]Brothers in Arms(Emeriss) набира играчи за BfA Набираме играчи от всички класове за Battle for Azeroth. <Brothers in Arms> е Българскa PvE гилдия основана октомври 2006. От тогава досега никога не сме прекъсвали райдоветe преди да свалим последния бос на контента.Legion го завършваме c Antorus: The Burning Throne 11/11 Mythic и 4/5 Cutting Edge. Pайд дни : Понеделник,Сряда,Четвъртък и Неделя oт 20:30 до 24:00. Изискванията са ни играчите да са над 18 години,80% активност за райдоветe и Discord/TS плюс микрофон. Приемането в гилдията става единствено чрез подаването на апликация,а ние държим тя да е максимално точна и грамотно написана.Уверете се, че сте прочели правилата на Brothers in Arms, преди да подадете апликацията си. Какво можем да предложим ние: - Стабилна гилдия, която райдвa повече от 12 години. - Конкурентен прогрес c четири райдa седмично. - Справедливо ръководство без деление на хората. - Стабилен ръководен състав и опитен райд лидер. Какво очакваме от вас: - Подготовка с консумативи и познания за босовете. - Висока мотивация по време на прогреса и фарм райдовете. - Добро познаване на собствения герои. - Отношение "отбор на първо място" Не искаме хора, които просто влизат на фарм райдовете, да получат плячка и след това да изчезнат за прогреса.Имаме желание да вземем още няколко човека без значение от класовете,но най вече търсим стабилно задклавиатурно устройство. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- За да пуснете апликация,регистрирайте се в нашия форум bia-emeriss.com.Baxur0 16 Jun
15 May <Exception> Mythic Antorus Boosting Services <Exception> is offering multiple types of boosts please see below for the different types of runs we offer. What we have to offer right now is: Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot We ONLY accept gold as payment. If you can pay on Shattered Hand and connected realms you will get the cheapest prices. However we do accept gold on most servers. Antorus Mythic run is on Wednesdays at 19:30 server time. All our raiders are 965+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer each armor and token type. For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 or send me a whisper in-game. These runs are HORDE ONLYßíó0 15 May
11 May [A][Neptulon]<Dawn of Glory>Bulgarian guild 7/10BRFHC Българската гилдия Dawn of Glory е създадена в началото на WoD с цел да се изчисти целия ендгейм кънтент. Ние сме един добре организиран отбор с 4-дневен график за райдване и се стремим да разчитаме на качеството пред количеството, когато става дума за времето, прекарано в инстанциите. Райд дни: Понеделник - 20:00 - 24:00; Вторник - 20:00 - 24:00; Четвъртък - 20:00 - 24:00; Неделя - 20:00 - 24:00; Луута се раздава с аддона RCLootCouncil. Нашата единствена цел е да прогресираме единствено и изцяло на митик райдове и да се изкачим на челните места на световните уоу прогрес класации. Имаме нужда от вашата помощ и умения, да докажем, че това може да бъде направено от една изцяло българска гилдия. Прогрес: Highmaul 7/7 HC. BRF 7/10 HC. Това, което ние можем да предложим: - Приятно и ефективно райдване. - Ще получите възможност активно да участвате в развитието на гилда. - Безценни съвети от опитни играчи в енгд гейм райдването. - Подкрепа от гилд банката. Изисквания: - Силни познания на вашият клас и как да увеличите максимално ефективността си във всяка битка. - Правилен гиър, гемове и енчанти. - Висока посещаемост. - Слушалки и микрофон и да не ви е страх да ги ползвате! - Стабилна интернет връзка и добър компютър поддържащ нормални фреймове. - Отговорно отношение и добро поведение. Изпитваме голяма нужда от танк(по възможност монк), Balance Druid, Holy Paladin, Hunter, Mage, Warlock, както и всеки опитен и добър играч е добре дошъл при нас. Ако имате някакви въпроси чувствайте се удобно да пишете на Kely, Kiyan, Vipersniper, Emanuelka или да пуснете вашата апликация на www.dawnofglory.enjin.com.Kely10 11 May
10 May WTB Magic Rooster Egg Tcg Mount WTB Magic Rooster Egg Mount ( Gold on Silvermoon-Alliance) BattleTag: Psarman#2811 PM me for more Info pls.Shockwaver0 10 May
02 May ATT. Parents, new guild "Mom And Dads" Mom and Dads" in World Of Warcraft - Darksorrow - Alliance. The idea of this guild was formed by the fact that many players in wow have been at it since vanilla, then life hit you and you moved on in life with marriage, kids and so on. But many of us (me included) still enjoy the game just as much and still put great value in it for entertaining friendship and relaxation. But me and many other i've known through the years have periodically stopped playing due to the fact that you feel like a liability when its a fact that sometimes you have to rush of and leave in the middle of something to attend the children. Well, in this guild we expect you to! :-) We will focus on building and recruiting before next expac, and just create a great foundation and atmosphere for parents and ofcourse other people who share this mentality. In this guild noone should feel guilt for having to rush of in the middle of something, the rest of us will handle it. Doesn't matter if we do PVP or PVE, putting blame and guilt on other members is strictly banned and will be dealt with. Support, understanding and love is our motto. /leave a comment in this thread for further conversation and invite to our guild and facebook group. Or /w Empàhot ingame (Darksorrow - Alliance) Welcome!Mistie0 02 May
02 May LF Friendy Guild Hiya fellow WoW friends. As written above, I'm returning to WoW after a few years away. Played quite alot back in WotLk. Took a break for a while, but now returning to see what's been going on. I'd very muchL like to get back into the scene although I dont have as much time on my hands as I used to. Only just got my old Hunter boosted to lvl 100, and will be taking it nice and slow to appreciate this new expansion. But to be in a friendly guild would be appreciated, have someone to talk to or/and helping out. I'm in to all kinds of guild-related activities, from helping alts out to transmog runs. Swe, early 30's, living in Gothenburg (Soo yeah, I'd like a mature guild without and kids screaming, and if possible swedish)Qleoc1 02 May
29 Apr New Guild "Mom And Dads" Hello fellow parents! We've started a new guild on Darksorrow Alliance thats aimed for parents. So for those who dont feel why its obvious, i'll try to explain. A lot of players in this fantastic game have been at it since vanilla, which is about 15 years. And to add, a lot of genuinly decent, skilled and generally nice ppl moved on and had children. Im an uncle myself. And the idea for this guild was formed with my brother who have 2 kids and another coming. Because the love for this game didnt die just because he had children, but what killed it for him was that players in other guilds just dont have any understanding when something craps up and he has to leave the computer in a hurry. So we thought, now. Before next expac, we'd start a new guild aimed at other parents. With a common understanding that if a guildmember has to rush of in the middle something, noone will start whining or raging. Should that be the case then maybe that person dont belong in this guild. We will aim at both PVP & PVE, but with casual approach. Even raiding is possible, those who have children will probably accept that we have another go at a boss with the freedom in mind that noone will be accused of ANYTHING if they have to leave in the middle of a fight. So, if you are a parent, but still enjoy this fantastic game for relaxation and fun. And feel held back because of lacking understanding of "parentlife", this is the guild for you. Im mostly online, if you feel like this is something for you. Either /w me if im online. Or leave a comment in this thread and ill toss an invite. At this very moment we are in the stage of signing guild charter. And to ADD we will open a teamspeak channel, so we can rant and gossip about our little wonders (satanspawns or whathaveyou) ;) AND ofcourse discuss the game ;) PS. Guild is not exclusive for ppl who have children, maybe your an uncle or have friends with kids. Or just like the concept, the important thing is to share the idea and having the right mentality, that children comes first, and that noone in this guild will be put in a situation of guilt because they have to rush of in a hurry :)Chilinöten0 29 Apr
14 Apr LOOKING FOR SEMI CASUAL RAIDING GUILD warrior tank with experience, can also play bm hunter well. Message me or send me a mail in game if you've got a slot in your guild that needs filling ! BM Hunter - Dotshot-Darksorrow (930 ilvl) Prot Warrior - Thyfearless-Darksorrow (906 at time of post creation, still gearing)Thyfearless0 14 Apr
05 Apr Outland Revolution Hi please check out this video if you loved or enjoy The Burning Crusade and Outland. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLJtTmoOMPE Add my Battle-Tag Rikard#2959 for interests in the new Project 70 on Silvermoon <Raiders of Outland>Zpikkz0 05 Apr
04 Apr [A] Malfunction Casual New Raiding Guild LFM Hello fellow server member, We are Malfunction, a newly formed guild that's currently beginning Antorus in normal. We are looking for active and motivated players who are willing do progressions with us. We pride ourself on our patients to players who are willing to learn. Currently we are looking for pretty much all classes, preferably ranged DPS and healers. But don't feel demotivated to apply if you are melee. We use Discord to communicate, a microphone is a bonus. Please send a whisper or ingame-mail to Inshizzle; or leave a message in this post! Looking forward to your reply! Kind regards, MalfunctionInshizzle0 04 Apr
02 Apr Delete¨ Death Skulls (NOR/SWE) guild. Vi søker etter folk for Legion, både folk som ønsker å raide, pvp eller bare være sosial. Vi er et gammelt guild fra TBC, med masse erfaring fra alle raids i hver expension. Vi er et casual guild, og fleste av oss har sett oss litt ferdig med å raide hardt og ser etter deg som vil raide 1-2 ganger i uken i Legion. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/neptulon/Death+Skulls (Historikken fra wolk)Flekpul3 02 Apr
21 Mar [H] Knickerblocker Glory 1/11M Recruiting! <KnickerBlocker Glory> Currently 1/11M, we're looking for raiders to bolster our Mythic roster and progress at our own pace. Recruitment - Ranged DPS, special attention to Balance Druids - Healers, preferably Holy Paladin - Any other outstanding applications Raiding Schedule - Saturday: 20.00 - 23.00 (Server Time) - Sunday: 20.00 - 22.30 (Server Time) About Us KnickerBlocker Glory [KBG] has been a stable, casual, social guild since the start of MoP. At the start of Legion we decided to create a proper raid team, where progress can be made and at a brisk pace while not losing the fun side of raiding. Since Trial of Valor we have achieved Heroic clears and improved our rythm to finally reach Mythic Progression in Antorus. What We Provide - An organized mythic raiding team that knows when to focus and when to have fun. In the end we all enjoy each other's company and to have a laugh, but know when to focus and reach our objectives. - Loot distribution via Loot Council. Always fair, always with an eye on performance, attendance and previous loot given. - Events to foster the sense of community, including Mythic+ Monday and Alt Raid Thursday, for the less inclined to Mythic Raid or those looking for a way to rise up the ranks. - Discord channel full of laughter and bants, daily. What We Expect - First and foremost Commitment. If you are interested in the Mythic Raiding Team, we expect high attendance and a drive to improve. We all want to progress and rise but we must all drive in the same direction. - Lighthearted and Sociable. We all foster friendship within the group and easily welcome new additions to the banter, which is the best way to connect. - Open to Discuss. Too high ego will not get you far, always be open to discuss, be it something wrong in you or something wrong in the guild. By discussing problems, the banter can stay alive. - Patience. We are not a hardcore raiding guild striving to be the best, we are a group of skilled players looking to challenge themselves and rise. Progress holds the same value as community. Contact For applications and more information, contact in-game. - Norte#2129 - Brekke#2905Norbz0 21 Mar
10 Mar Looking for guild Hi Darskorrow players, Im looking for guild on Darksorrow server - my main is DPS rogue and have alt Tank. contact me ingame or here if I can join.Jolaos0 10 Mar
05 Mar [DUTCH guild] Optimus Pruim - Bloodhoof[H] Casual LFM This post is in English but we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Optimus Pruim is a guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar with members from Belgium and the Netherlands. We’re a CASUAL guild and we value the SOCIAL aspect. We're not a raiding guild! We're a social bunch who enjoy different aspects in WoW, raiding happen to be one off those. We have a strong active core at the moment with guildies and a bunch off friends outside off the guild. Together we’re venturing into Antorus HC. Our progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Optimus+Pruim We’re very pleased with the direction the guild is going, and we want to continue this way in BfA. That’s why we’re on the lookout for like minded dutchies/belgians (18+) to expand our dutch/belgian WoW community. If you want to know more check out our forum post with more details: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616122934?page=1 or add my battletag: Stougmeister#2832 Remember, we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Groet en misschien tot later, PuikPuik0 05 Mar
05 Mar [H] Dead Weight is recruiting! 7/11 Mythic Dead Weight [H] is a guild on the server Stormscale-EU. We recently moved from the realm Bloodhoof/Khadgar-EU to Stormscale-EU. Currently we are 7/11 Mythic and we’re going strong for achieving Cutting Edge this, and upcoming raid tiers. Our goal is to clear Mythic Antorus in this tier, so we’re only considering players that are on par or better than our top players in the guild. We strive to develop as a guild. All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding and a good social mentality during raids in order to created a pleasant environment we can enjoy as well as being able to progress raids at a reasonable pace also you will be needed to attend the raid prepared. We expect you to min/max your character and you should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it’s directed at you. You’ll also be required to install Discord and have a working headset and microphone and also be able to understand the English language. We raid the following days and times: (SERVER TIME) Wednesdays 20:30-23:00 Thursdays 20:30-23:00 Sundays 20:30-23:00 We are currently looking for: -Blood Death Knight -Fury/Arms Warrior -MM Hunter -Affliction Warlock -Frost/Fire Mage We are also taking exceptional players in consideration. Are you interested? Please contact Yvafourtwenty-Stormscale in-game or add Yva#21447 feel free to add any of the other officers too: -Azörius: Abobalypse#2387 -Discordiansz: Discordians#2834 -Ruxi: Miz7#2772 -Canine/Anubis/Coyote: TheKingEcho#1129 Team DWYva3 05 Mar
01 Mar [A] Final Evolution Final Evolution is one of the longest surviving guilds currently on darksorrow. We have seen the game change and have changed with it to meet its needs and conquer them. We strive to accomplish as much as physically possible whilst still enjoying the game as much as we can. We are now looking for people to join our family and see if they have what it takes to stay with us for the long haul. We are Currently Recruiting: Holy Paladin, Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, 1 Solid tank as well as ranged DPS. (if you dont fall in to the above catagories please still feel free to apply and we will see if you meet the requirements of the guild. if so you may be suprised when we get back to you) The kind of players we are looking for are people who not only want to raid but appreciate the people they are raiding with. Mature players who not only want to play the game but understand that there are things required to make a guild successful, and that it may be the case that you want to help us be successful. Our Current Raiding times are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday between 20:30 and 23:30 (server times) with invites going out 15 minutes prior. We are a Mythic raiding guild and will continue to be as such until the game comes out with harder difficulties for raids :), All of our current progress can be found on our website which will be included at the end of this post so feel free to pay us a visit and look for yourself. For any other information please ask one of our officers or subofficers in game. Website: http://www.final-evolution.com/wp/ (hope to hear from you soon) :)Hodin1 01 Mar
01 Mar money trade Hello if someone needs money here. i went to new server (aszune) and i need money there so i would be intrested to trade money here for money on aszune.Mahtihane0 01 Mar
27 Feb [H]Brothers in Arms(Emeriss) recruiting for BfA Recruitment is currently open for all classes. <Brothers in Arms> is Bulgarian PvE guild established in October 2006. So far in Legion we are 7/7M, 3/3M and finished 10/10M in Nighthold as well.We are currently 9 / 11M in Antorus and recruiting Bulgarian players for Battle for Azeroth. Raid Days: Monday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Wednesday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Thursday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Sunday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Requirements: - Over 18 - Can communicate in Bulgarian - Discord/TS + microphone - 60% attendance - Former raiding experience is highly desirable We advise you to take your time in writing your application. Remember that first impression lasts. Make sure you have read the rules and policy of Brothers in Arms before you make your application. What we can offer: - A stable guild that has been raiding for 11+ years - Competitive progress with 4 raids per week - Fair leadership - no A or B teams, we don't recruit for the bench - Experienced guild management and raid leading What we are expecting from you: - Coming prepared with consumables and knowledge of the bosses you are about to face - High Motivation during progress and farm raids - Know your class and min-max your character - A "team first" attitude Attitude and commitment are the most important. We do not want people who just log on to farm raids to get loot and then disappear for progression nights! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- To post an application, register to our forums at bia-emeriss.com.Baxur0 27 Feb
27 Feb Looking for something fresh, new, exciting ??? Hello fellow WoW´ers ! My name is Näruxo (Battletag: Näruxo#2882) and I am the Guildmaster of a brand-new Horde Guild on the EU-Kazzak Server, called <HowMuchTheFish>. We just started out a few days ago, and are now happily recruiting for our Raid Roster in an effort to tackle Normal/Heroic and later Mythic, both in Legion, Battle for Azeroth, and beyond. Our raid days will be wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday - starting on 20:00 p.m each. You could be either a new player aswell, or a veteran, who took some time off of playing or someone who wanted to tone done his hardcore raiding schedule a bit. Currently recruiting all classes - this is YOUR chance ! I promise a nice guild and raiding enviroment, fair loot, and hopefully getting back all the excitement, that you felt, when you were in your first guild, ready to gear up your main for raiding or doing some M+ ! Would love to hear from you ! Sincerrely, Näruxo#2882Täntrum0 27 Feb
25 Feb [H] EU-Kazzak <HowMuchTheFish> LFM Hi all, <HowMuchTheFish> is a brand-new progression Guild on the EU-Kazzak Server, which aims at a semi-hardcore approach when it comes to raiding. Our goal is to eventually do Mystic and progress through BfA and beyond. To do this, we are recruiting for our 25 man Raid Roster (for Normal/Heroic). We will raid on wednesdays, thursdays, fridays, saturdays, from 20:00 CET each. Right now we are looking for the following classes to build up our Raid Roster : 1 Tank (any class) 1 Retribution Paladin 1 Havoc Demon Hunter 1 Fury Warrior 1 Feral Druic or Frost Deathknight 2 Assassination Rogue 2 Affliction Warlock 2 Mage (Frost/Fire) 2 Hunter (multi-spec) 2 Shadow Priest 1 Holy Paladin 1 Discipline Priest 1 Restoration Druid 1 Restoration Shaman We accept socials aswell !!! Additionally, we are in need of dedicated Raid Leaders/Officers. If you would like such a role, please approach me :-) Here is our website, where you can file your application : https://howmuchthefish.enjin.com/ Alternatively, whisper Näruxo#2882 ingame. Cheers, Näruxo, GM of <HowMuchTheFish>Näruxom0 25 Feb
24 Feb **Nox Imperium** Greek Guild @Silvermoon 5/10Μ **Nox Imperium**is a Greek only PvE end-raiding guild that is looking for Greek people to fill our ranks. Thus the following recruitment message is in Greek, thanks for your understanding! Οι Nox Imperium είναι ένα semi-hardcore, αμιγώς ελληνικό guild, το οποίο μετράει 2 χρόνια επιτυχημένης πορείας στο WoW. Βρισκόμαστε αυτη την περίοδο στον Silvermoon Ally Side.![u][/u] Με το semi-hardcore εννοούμε ότι προσπαθούμε πάντα για το καλύτερο δυνατό mythic raiding progress αλλά ταυτόχρονα παραμένουμε ένα φιλικό και χαλαρό guild, με λίγες ημέρες raiding (3/week) και με πολλά παράλληλα activities (pvp, alt lvling/raids, achievements, real-life events κ.α.). To guild αυτήν την περίοδο ψάχνει έναν έμπειρο healer (κυρίως druid), για να συμπληρώσουμε το roster μας. Ολα τα καλα applications εξετάζονται! To guild τρέχει ένα 20man για το progress στο Nighthold ΚΑΙ αυτή τη στιγμή μετράμε 5/10 Μ Bosses! Οι κύριες μέρες των raids είναι Τετάρτη - Πέμπτη από τις 21:00 μέχρι 00:00 και Κυριακή 20:00-23:00. Τις off-days τρέχουμε normal/hero/mythic plus runs για τα πιο casual members του guild και για το farm! Για περισσότερες πληροφορίες σχετικά με το guild, το recruitment, το progress κτλ. μπορείτε να επισκεφτείτε το site μας: http://nox-imperium.org Επίσης μπορείτε να μιλήσετε ingame με τους officers του guild, Viserious-Silvermoon, Yugoloth-Silvermoon ,Bandalandraa-Silvermoon,Nanowatt-silvermoon Voldrus-silvermoonViserious2 24 Feb
22 Feb [H] EU-Kazzak <HowMuchTheFish> semi-hardcore Hello all, <HowMuchTheFish> is a semi-hardcore progression Guild, located on Kazzak-EU server, which aims at playing at the topmost level possible in each tier, while still having fun and not totally losing out the focus on the thing called "Life". (Small Disclaimer incoming : The guild needs to be created, I am lacking three signatures on the guild charter sheet) I am actively looking for members, to begin forming a raid roster. Socials are welcome too !!! What i am looking for "character-wise" and "class-wise" : Ideally you are mature, reliable, interested in raiding in a progression guild, no matter the level (normal, hardcore, up to mythic) and willing to put in some time. I have a couple of Officer and Raid Leader spots to give away, too - practical experience in raid leading, a knack for administrative duties, good knowledge of the game and your class(es) in particular, are bonuses. Aiming at three to five raids a week, distributed among the difficulties. Class-wise, i am willing to accept all classes in the game, as we are still a couple of weeks away (at least) from being able to function as a "unit" and grab the mythic bull by the horns, so to speak. (You should know that - coming from Destiny 2, which i will leave behind in favor of WoW - i have recruited 80 members for my clan in the span of four weeks, so i am determined to make this work) Looking forward to hear from you - i am accepting players from other servers aswell, even if you cannot - for some reason - move to Kazzak-EU right now. If youre interested, contact me on battlenet (Näruxo#2882). Cheers, NäruxoNäruxo0 22 Feb
18 Feb Casual guild? Returning after about a year server seems quite redundant of guilds advertising in trade etc so figured I'd post here Any guilds that can accept me as a casual? Else recommendations for a server transfer? Mainly play alliance have a raided but bk casually atm. Cheers allÎamlegend1 18 Feb
11 Feb <Depeche> Stormscale, Push for Cutting Edge. ** THIS POST IS INTENDED FOR MYTHIC PLAYERS LOOKING FOR A FRESH START UNDER A NEW REALM , UNDER A NEW TEAM. ** <DEPECHE> is pushing for Cutting Edge before BfA release ... Preferred classes ... Trial recruit spots open ... Contact us on Bnet Afterspace#1547 Kayoxie#2746Dèxterr0 11 Feb
08 Feb Looking for Casual Raiders AFK has reformed and is looking for casual raiders on Darksorrow. We are looking to start raiding Normal as a very casual laid back raid more banter than tactics, if this sounds like something you would enjoy please drop us an in game whisper to myself or MythxSkullhorn0 08 Feb
18 Jan [A] DROW Recruiting for casual raiding team(BfA) Hey all, We are looking for some additions for our roster for BfA raiding. We are currently looking for all classes. However, we will consider any exceptional applicant so don't hesitate to contact us. Former raiding experience is highly desirable. What we require from you: Decent gear, coming prepared for the raid both regarding tactics and consumables, good knowledge of your class and being able to follow directions and perform accordingly in raid, be able to communicate in english, have a decent internet connection. We are using Discord for comms, having a mic is a plus. Attitude and commitment are important. We do not require absurd levels of time invested into the game but also we do not want people who just log on to farm raids to get loot and then disappear for progression nights! What we offer: A stable guild that has been raiding all the content since WotLK; no ''main teams'', we are not recruiting for the bench. We are curently doing 2-3 raids per week, monday-tuesday(not always)/wednesday - 8-11 server time. We are a casual guild yet we aim to get the most out of the game raiding time in a chilled enviroment. It is possible that we shall go clearing mythic raiding content if we have enough good people, for now our target is clearing heroic content in a timely, relaxed and pleasant manner. For more information please contact me in game or one of our officers Xerad, Namazuki, Dorvax, Eiren/Kaktus, Nïflheim. ----- Drow was created during WotLK on the Emeriss server under the name Vanguard( cleared 11/12 heroic before the cata prepatch). Due to population issues we moved mid-cata to Darksorrow and changed our name to Drow. During MoP we managed 6 SoO myth. In WoD we raided up to 6 HC HFC where we stopped as a guild with raiding because most of the guild did not like the expansion. In Legion we cleared all heroic content. Cheers!Xerad13 18 Jan
16 Jan LF raiding guild 950 UH dk (horde) and 955 havoc DH (alliance) looking for raiding guild. Im 11/11hc, want to make mythic progress.Venatorr1 16 Jan
12 Dec WTS Heroic Argus the Unmaker, 11/11 HC Antorus and +15. we are a team of elite players raiding in world top 50 guilds, we have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 960 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get in your weekly chest in your class order hall and a good chance on 940 or higher from the chest at the end of the dungeon, if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. -Antorus Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 940 loot or higher, up to 985. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Antoran Charhound Mount from Felhounds of Sargeras -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Argus the Unmaker you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Antorus heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2.5 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 2 million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 400k. -full Antorus heroic is 1 million and 500k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k-100k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt0 12 Dec
22 Nov Looking for guild like anyone else (Alliance) Allways pugging my way around through the raids. Im looking for a new guild as a social player to make some fun after my previous guild disbanded some time ago. Can join a raid guild as social (usually playing at daytime in weekends and some days during the week) or just a social guild (no mass guilds, its usually to massive to actually get to know people around). Feel free to leave a comment or give me a whisper ingame.Vathir0 22 Nov
11 Nov Sprint - 100-110 Dungeon Booster [Fast, Reliable] Hello, I'm Sprint; a fast experienced dungeon booster! Sprint Level 101 Horde Balance Druid 200% Movement Speed 101% Mastery 68% Haste 19% Leech ★Service Requirements★ ► ilvl 680+ and Order hall Unlocked. ► 100-110 Boost will take approximately 3.5-4 hours depending on heirlooms ★Service Information★ ► Boosts are done in normal dungeons and you will be playing your own character. ► You can AFK at the entrance or follow me, no need to dps or heal. ► 1 level takes approximately 4-6 dungeons, depending on your rested exp and heirlooms. ► Price: 2500g/dungeon ► 100-110 Price can be discussed! -I accept gold on horde, every server on EU. How ever, I prefer payments on Draenor. ★Contact me★ If you want to schedule a run or have any questions, feel free to add me and I'll get back to you within moments! Add Rawrasaurus#21427 or Elliot#21367 if you are interested. Thanks!Sprint0 11 Nov
04 Nov [H] Calling All DPS, we need you! [H] We Raid For Cookies is recruiting. 9/9 HC. We are a social Horde Guild on Doomhammer/Turalyon, we haven't been Raiding very long but have cleared Heroic TOS and have aims to do the same come Antorus and beyond. ---------------------------------------------------------------- We are casual but with only 2 days to raid we are looking for people who want to push themselves and work as a unit to progress at a steady pace as well as having free time for that dreaded irl. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Guild Info. We aim to do mythic+'s as much as possible and when people are online its easy to organize and get groups going. The guild is full of like minded people and many understand WoW is a game not a lifestyle choice so even if you cannot raid social members are welcome and then if you want to join in the experience of raiding there is no barrier to stop you. We aim to help gear up and introduce people to the raiding scene as most of us have raided since vanilla but as life does weve got less time to dedicate to it, but that itch is hard to scratch so when we do raid we put 100% effort in, we are happy to help and teach people this area of the game and welcome anyone who wants to join us in this endeavor. ---------------------------------------------------------------- We Are Recruiting. Melee DPS: All classes Range DPS: All classes We take the player not the class, so we leave that decision to you as in the end your enjoyment of the game benefits us in the long run, Offspec Healers and Tanks are also welcome as things can go wrong or people will be unavailable but are not mandatory. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Raiding Schedule. We Raid Thursdays and Sundays 20:30 Server time -23:00 ST Off raids are also planned but these are done by members as a set day dosnt benefit everyone, we also organize mythic+ nights and even old raids for transmog or just to take other members there to see older content and have a night of laughing rather than screaming boss tactics. Any additional info needed please feel free to contact me ingame or add me on bnet bigbrownie#2993, thank youChuggnorris0 04 Nov
26 Oct [H] Ragnaros (Echelon) - 7/9M Looking for DPS [H] Echelon - 7/9M are looking for more skilled players to join a strong core family of raiders who are stepping into Fallen Avatar & Kil'Jaeden. Priority on DPS (DK, Feral, Hunter & Rogues) but all great players welcomed. We have been around in a couple iterations for over a year, we currently have a solid team of active players, plenty of M+ pushing, Leggo runs and all sorts of shenanigans. If you're looking for not just well organised raiding, but a new home, new friends and a great atmosphere then lets talk more! Add me on: Lukey#21204 or post below to get in touch. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/EchelonRoax0 26 Oct
25 Oct {A} LK-Darksorrow 8/9 recruiting a tank ! At the moment we are recruiting 1 tank and 1 range DPS!! (The recruitment is always up to date with the classes we need the most but do not hesitate to apply or poke an officer for more) Lorekeepers took a break from the raiding scene as from 10/10/2015 but, 2 months after, we reformed as a 3 raids per week guild for Legion. We are continuing clearing content in a stable manner without having to sacrifice too much IRL. Check our website or poke any officer if interested. Current raid times: from 7:00pm to 11:00pm. (Invites are out @ 6:30pm) Current raid days: Wednesday, Thursday, Monday https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/3939/ http://lorekeepersds.wowlaunch.com/ Guild Leadership Guildmaster: Zaelo(Zeaf#2103) Officers: Juggz(Juggzy#2692), Baalor(Baalor#1499)Alrodin74 25 Oct
24 Oct Herald Of The Titans Boost Runs (Horde&Alliance) Hello, Me and my team is boosting for Herald Of the Titans. We did many happy runs during Wod and happy to continue on Horde and start on Ally too. Details are as below. Please do not hesitate to contact me in game or via tag for more info. Battle tag : Laiyaaa#2606 Char:Aliné Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232) We are mostly available on Tuesdays but on request, it can be arranged for Sundays also. Timing is at 7pm by realm time but again, on request It may be changed too. Requirements: All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long as all items are below 226 ilvl, you can also use your heirlooms. Payment Details: Payments can be done in any realm; but for high population realms; price is 180K (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon) For any other realm; price will be 210K (may change on token price) We ask for 50K deposit when you book the spot; and the rest should be before the pull. Here some of the feedbacks we got from our happy customers :) Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727 Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728 Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715?page=2Körpé2 24 Oct
09 Oct Resto Druid looking for guild Hello everyone i just comeback again from a long break so in few words im resto druid looking for raiding guild friday saturday and sunday ... Unfortunately im working during the week :( i do play but i just dont have enough time for serious raiding.i prefer english speaking guild but i can also speak bulgarian . So thank you boys and girls i hope that there is some slot for one more druid :) cyaSilvershíne3 09 Oct
05 Oct Any social guilds around? Since I'm not a raider, more of a dedicated casual, I'm looking for a guild with people that like to talk in guild chat and are always up for random things. All I see are raiding guild recruitments for progress or random invites into guilds that might as well have no members.Ruineth0 05 Oct
27 Sep Looking for guild Hi, i am looking for guild that i can take part on raid progression, if someone is looking for a warlock feel free to add me and talk with me. Hellrider #2150Metalhead1 27 Sep
27 Sep LF Raiding Guild - HC Curve Death Knight. Hey everyone. Looking for a Raiding guild - im soon done clearing HC through blood and sweat without a guild. So now that i finally have curve i am looking for a raiding guild. Got all the time in the world to progress with the guild.Biotox1 27 Sep
23 Sep [A] <Nesingwary Fur Coats> Sunday night raiding LFM Hey there, We are [A] <Nesingwary Fur Coats> and we’re looking to fill our roster with more like minded people that: 1. Want to see how far they can get with just 1 Sunday night raid a week 2. Don’t want the hassle or frustration of pugging 3. Rather raid, do other content and have fun with the same bunch of friendly and dependable people (but without a lot of upfront commitment) Sounds like you? Awesome, read on.. ### Our Current Goal: Clear the most current raid on heroic difficulty. (With the release of a new tier, we will most likely start in normal, and move on to Heroic a.s.a.p) ### Schedule Sunday 19:30 - 23:00 *server time* ### Recruitment Currently -since we are really just getting started- we are still recruiting and considering most classes and specs. We are however, especially interested in the following roles: ... The flexible nature of normal and heroic raids (10-30), allows us to be pretty flexible as well. And even though some prior experience with raiding in general is a plus, as long as you’re able to follow basic instructions and are willing to learn, please don’t shy away from applying if you have non. Having gear and experience relevant to our current progression is prefered but is by no means a necessity. We’re always on the lookout for motivated and friendly players, whatever your gear, class or role. ### Guild Background The 5 man core of our guild have all pretty much been playing since since vanilla week 1, albeit with a lot of breaks in between. We have prior experience with running a guild from TBC and WotLK – and between us have raided and cleared most of the raids (minus a few bosses and most of vanilla Naxx) up to that point. Apart from vanilla,early TBC and WotLK days we haven’t ever really "pushed progression", nor did we ever feel the need to. So if you value or want guild leadership with a lot of current raid experience, look elsewhere. In short: we still like raiding, but we just don’t have to time or inclination to commit a lot of time upfront. ### Requirements: * You are able to attend most of our sunday night raids and able to focus pretty much uninterrupted * You generally consider yourself to be a relaxed, friendly person (we all f*ck up, we all get mad some time) * You can attend voice chat (listening only is fine, speaking is better) - we use Twitch currently. * You can play your class/spec. We don’t aim to force anyone to play a spec or class they don’t enjoy, but since our hours are VERY limited, we do require you to understand all the basics of your spec(s) you intend to raid with and spend some time practicing and deepening your understanding. * You come prepared (this usually means basic stuff like enchanted gear, a flask or 2 and knowing (your role during) the encounter. * You are able to do some M+ during the week in order to help with gearing. Having the 1 raid be the only source of gear, might make it hard to progress at a fast (enough to be enjoyable) pace. If this still sounds like you, you can find our enjoyably short apply form here: https://goo.gl/forms/VqP8ll5rMlY6WgPx1 ### Quick Q&A: I’m on [your realm here] how do I join you? If you are on either Darksorrow, Genjuros or Neptulon you will be able to join the guild from your own server. If you are on any other realm, you will have to move to one of these realms AFTER your initial trial. (Please see the before last question for details on trial.) Will you also (ever) move on to Mythic? Maybe, depending on progress and if enough people are up to it. But as of right now, it’s not our main focus due to the time constraint and the less flexible nature of Mythic. Will there be extra raid nights? None that are required. There might be a random extra run if enough people are interested some weeks, but these will be completely optional and not on a consistent basis. Will you add extra time when close to a kill? No. We might finish a few minutes later due to a pull, but we will not add extra time no matter how close we are. Not even if everyone begs. How will you handle progress, will you often extend the raid lockout? This is tricky to say and will be decided on a week-to-week basis. Generally, if (1) gear is not the bottleneck, (2) we feel we just need some extra pulls for a kill and (3) the way to the boss is not fast and easy, we will extend the lockout. My main is in a different guild, can I join you on my alt? As long as you meet the requirements (and are not going to bore us with “OMG LOL HOW DO YOU PEOPLE WIPE HERE , YOU SO BAD LULZ”), absolutely. I play a [hybrid class] but I only play ONE spec, is that a problem? Nope. We will try to recruit a certain amount of raiders who enjoy playing an off-spec from time to time and because the flexible nature of Normal and Heroic we hope this will rarely if ever be a problem. Am I allowed to play my favourite spec even if it’s considered "waaaaay worse" than my off-spec(s)? Yup. As long as you do your best to push it as hard as you can, we don’t want anyone to play something they don’t enjoy. And since we are not doing anything ‘cutting edge’, this shouldn’t be a problem. Am I required to ‘log’ my fights or constantly ‘run sims’ for my character? Dear god no. #Ain’tNobodyGotTimeForThat. You certainly can, if you enjoy it (and we might have a peek from time to time to get some insight into things), but in general we feel these are the things that -while useful- keep players from getting into and enjoying raiding (again). Our aim is to remove as many barriers as possible, while still being able to do content a reasonably high level. How does the application process work, will there be a trial? Here is how this works: Step 1: Do you meet our requirements and do you really want this? Step 2: Fill out this SHORT form: https://goo.gl/forms/VqP8ll5rMlY6WgPx1 Step 3: We’ll contact you to let you know if you are accepted or denied – and provide you with the next step if applicable. And yes. Your bum will be on trial, you will be interrogated and it WILL be painful. Seriously though.. We want this to work out for both you and us, especially with our time constraints. In addition, we are also limited to ~25 people since we don’t want to have people sit out on our ONLY raid with any regularity, so we can’t just except anyone. If you are outside our realm group (Darksorrow/Genuros/Neptulon) you can have your trial on your own server. When you are accepted however, you will need to transfer to one of these realms to join the guild. Do you except socials? Naturally. As long as you don’t expect any carries, feel entitled to help and -most importantly- are friendly, just contact one of the people below and tell them you want to join as a social. /internet-high-five P.S. If you have any questions, feel free to drop 'em below and one of us will be happy to answer them. P.P.S. Our application form, again, is here: https://goo.gl/forms/VqP8ll5rMlY6WgPx1Zenpai1 23 Sep
21 Sep [A]<Final Evolution> In need of dedicated players ★ Final Evolution ★ 7/7M 2/3M 8/10M 3/9M ★ Classes we need the most ★ Ranged DPS [Warlock + SPriest + Mage + Boomie] Melee [DH] Tank [DK + Warrior] Healers also welcome. Any exceptional application will be considered. NOTE: we do consider multiplayers applications, even classes not specified up here. ★ Final Evolution ★ We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild located on the Darksorrow realm, which focuses on it's 20-man mythic raid team. We have been around on Darksorrow for many years and has as a result achieved a nearly stainless reputation on the realm throughout the years. We pride ourselves, not only on our raiding capabilities, but most of all on our ability to raid competitively in a 3-day raid schedule whilst having a blast with one another, not only during raid time, but also outside of raids in the form of either; Mythic +, alt raids, reputation farming etc. or even just by having a chat in our guild chat / TS. ★★★ Our progress started with Mythics a couple of weeks later than the Mythics were actually open, due to a lack of players. We've been able to fix the best group and progress quite quickly after that, our current Mythic kills took only a 2/3 hours of tries each. We raid 9 hours a week, spread out on three days a week. Raid invites are 15 min. prior to the start of each raid and our raid times are set according to Server time GMT+1. As an applicant, you are expected to show up for each of the three raid days during your trial period. Official Raid Times ★ Wednesday (20:30-23:30) ★ Thursday (20:30-23:30) ★ Monday (20:30-23:30) ★ At the release of new content, or when we feel we're close enough to a kill, we might add one extra raid day (usually Sunday, and usually a shorter raid). We expect you to attain certain requirements beforehand applying ★ At least iLvl930+ ★ An attendance of at least 75%+, the more the better. ★ A wider understanding of your class and its specializations. ★ Previous experience will help in your application ★ Being able to write and speak the English language is an absolute necessity. ★ Reading up on the forum once in a while to read posts from the officers or other important stuff (boss tactics etc.). ★ Have a stable pc and internet connection, that is, if you wanna be taken to raids. ★ Motivation during progression nights or even if we’re just having a bad night, you can uphold a good attitude and enjoy yourself! ★ Notes ★ Yes, we do achievements, we do M+, we do all the fun part of the game too Interested in joining the ranks of Final Evolution? If you like what you’ve read so far, and you like to be part of our Mythic raid team, then visit our webpage: www.final-evolution.com/, and drop off an application (you can also reach us at officers@final-evolution.com). Take your time writing it, and remember to include some sort of data on your performance in raids (Warcraft Logs / World of Logs) and answer every question as informatively as possible! Should you have any questions regarding the guild, you can whisper one of our officers in-game: Xaap #21515 (Recruitment officer) Maickmx19#2634 (Recruitment officer) gerreh#2779 (Officer) Hodin#2154 (Subofficer) Beggy#2950 (Subofficer) Guyon#2135 (Guild Leader) [DISCORD: Guyon#2208]Hodin0 21 Sep
13 Sep LF Raiding Guild Hey all, Previous guild sadly decided to stop raiding. I'm looking for a raiding guild some details below Computer: i5 4590 / GTX 1070 / 8gb ram - no laggy raids :) Main spec: Arms, 61 Traits 927 ilevel Off spec: Fury 59 Traits 925ish? Exp this expansion: 3/7 M EN 3/10 M NH 9/9 HC TOS Available: Sundays, Monday & Wednesday every other week due to working shifts DPS: Steady 1mill+ Depending on fights (sims 1.3million "Patchwerk") also open to M+, PvP but PVP is a mess this expansion to be honest. Past Experiance: Played WoW since launch, main warrior every expansion so I know the class pretty well. if any guilds open to recruiting /w me in-game or add this character and we can discuss moreJoéh0 13 Sep
10 Sep Do we have any weekend raiding guilds around? Hi! As the topic title says, I'm looking for a guild that raids during the weekend, and/or week days not later than to 22.00 CET. This is because I get up early in the morning for work, and I value sleep. I do have raiding experience, mainly from Tbc -> Cataclysm. Only just got back into WoW, and would love to start raiding again! I'd love to hear for you!Drizzie0 10 Sep
07 Sep [A] Darksorrow <Final Evolution> 3/9M - open to groups ★ Final Evolution ★ 7/7M 2/3M 8/10M 3/9M ★ Classes we need the most ★ Ranged DPS [Warlock + SPriest + Mage + Boomie] Melee [DH] Any exceptional application will be considered. NOTE: we do consider multiplayers applications, even classes not specified up here. ★ Final Evolution ★ We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild located on the Darksorrow realm, which focuses on its 20-man mythic raid team. We have been around on Darksorrow for many years and has as a result achieved a nearly stainless reputation on the realm throughout the years. We pride ourselves, not only on our raiding capabilities, but most of all on our ability to raid competitively in a 3-day raid schedule whilst having a blast with one another, not only during raid time, but also outside of raids in the form of either; challenge modes, alt raids, reputation farming etc. or even just by having a chat in our guild chat / ventrilo. ★★★ Our progress started with mythics a couple of weeks later than the Mythics were actually open, due to an intensive test of a few players in heroic lockouts. We've been able to fix the best group and progress quite quickly after that, last two Mythic kills took only a 3/4 hours of tries each. We raid 9 hours a week, spread out on three days a week. Raid invites are 15 min. prior to the start of each raid and our raid times are set according to Server time GMT+1. As an applicant, you are expected to show up for each of the three raid days during your trial period. Official Raid Times ★ Wednesday (20:30-23:30) ★ Thursday (20:30-23:30) ★ Monday (20:30-23:30) ★ At the realease of new content, or when we feel we're close enough to a kill, we might add one extra raid day (usually Sunday, and usually a shorter raid). We expect you to attain certain requirements beforehand applying ★ At least iLvl900+ ★ An attendance of at least 75%+, the more the better. ★ A wider understanding of your class and its specializations. ★ Previous experience will help in your application ★ Being able to write and speak the English language is an absolute necessity. ★ Reading up on the forum once in a while to read posts from the officers or other important stuff (boss tactics etc.). ★ Have a stable pc and internet connection, that is, if you wanna be taken to raids. ★ Motivation during progression nights or even if we’re just having a bad night, you can uphold a good attitude and enjoy yourself! ★ Notes ★ Yes, we do achievements, we do M+, we do all the fun part of the game too ;) Interested in joining the ranks of Final Evolution? If you like what you’ve read so far, and you like to be part of our Mythic raid team, then visit our webpage: http://www.final-evolution.com/, and drop off an application (you can also reach us at officers@final-evolution.com). Take your time writing it, and remember to include some sort of data on your performance in raids (Warcraft Logs / World of Logs) and answer every question as informatively as possible! Should you have any questions regarding the guild, you can whisper one of our officers in-game: Xaap #21515 (Recruitment officer) Maickmx19#2634 (Recruitment officer) gerreh#2779 (Recruitment officer) Shandi#1796 --- Guyon#2135 (Guild Leader) [DISCORD: Guyon#2208] ★★★ NOTE ★★★ Seeing the summer new raid + the grinding has killed several guilds and left many ppl unguilded, we're also open to kinda merging options aswell as we consider taking groups of ppl.Guyon2 07 Sep