Darksorrow / Genjuros / Neptulon

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
6d [H] KnickerBlocker Glory Recruiting! Hello everyone. Our current progress is: HC: 8/8, M: 1/8 We need to expand our roster by recruiting active raiders for Heroic and Mythic content. Our raid schedule is Wednesday/Saturday/Sunday always at 20:00 till 23:00 srv time. Please don't hesitate to contact me or Lollypet ingame to have a chat. Cheers.Sephmeow0 6d
13 Nov [H]Brothers in Arms(Emeriss) набира играчи за BfA Набираме играчи от всички класове за Battle for Azeroth. <Brothers in Arms> е Българскa PvE гилдия основана октомври 2006. От тогава досега никога не сме прекъсвали райдоветe преди да свалим последния бос на контента.Legion го завършваме c Antorus: The Burning Throne 11/11 Mythic и 4/5 Cutting Edge. Pайд дни : Понеделник,Сряда,Четвъртък и Неделя oт 20:30 до 24:00. Изискванията са ни играчите да са над 18 години,80% активност за райдоветe и Discord/TS плюс микрофон. Приемането в гилдията става единствено чрез подаването на апликация,а ние държим тя да е максимално точна и грамотно написана.Уверете се, че сте прочели правилата на Brothers in Arms, преди да подадете апликацията си. Какво можем да предложим ние: - Стабилна гилдия, която райдвa повече от 12 години. - Конкурентен прогрес c четири райдa седмично. - Справедливо ръководство без деление на хората. - Стабилен ръководен състав и опитен райд лидер. Какво очакваме от вас: - Подготовка с консумативи и познания за босовете. - Висока мотивация по време на прогреса и фарм райдовете. - Добро познаване на собствения герои. - Отношение "отбор на първо място" Не искаме хора, които просто влизат на фарм райдовете, да получат плячка и след това да изчезнат за прогреса.Имаме желание да вземем още няколко човека без значение от класовете,но най вече търсим стабилно задклавиатурно устройство. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- За да пуснете апликация,регистрирайте се в нашия форум bia-emeriss.com.Baxur3 13 Nov
09 Nov WTB Rethu's Incessant Courage Paying 20k.Deltabravo0 09 Nov
08 Nov [A] Decimation 8/8H 2/8M Recruiting Decimation are currently looking for members to fill our ranks and help us on our way towards clearing end game content. --- Recruitment is open to the following: --- - All classes - We are also open to taking on group applicants --- A bit about us --- Decimation is a Guild who transferred to Neptulon EU in the summer of 2010, prior to that we were on Talnivarr EU since it's opening, where we had many server firsts and notable 4th EU/8th World kill on Kel'Thuzad in the good old Naxxramas. Over 12 years later the guild still exists, our priorities have naturally changed, and we’ve adopted a more casual approach to raiding over the last few expansions, but at the same time we still have the passion to clear current content on a 2 day a week raid schedule. Excellent players are always welcome to apply regardless of class/spec. If you're a dedicated player, and you have a warm personality, chances are good that you will get accepted. --- Raid Schedule --- We're raiding content 2 days a week and we're looking for people who can generally be available on both days. - Wednesday 20:30 to 23:30 - Sunday 20:30 to 23:30 --- These are the things we look for in all our applicants and members --- - Dedication - Decent use and understanding of the English language - Bringing flask, pots and food for raids - Knowledge of tactics - Speak up when you got something important to contribute with - Have relevant knowledge of your class, specs and gear choices - Enchants and gems --- What we have to offer you --- - A permanent position in our raiding team - Nice, calm and friendly atmosphere within the guild - Experience with end game content - Loads of fun both in raids, m+ and the occasional PVP --- Contact --- You can apply by talking to us in game (Emze#21776 , Weebsy#2872)Emze1 08 Nov
06 Nov oldschool darksorrow players` hey looking for 2010 darksorow players :D anyone still alive:D? i was called lemar mainly in deadly panda squad and aesthesis anyone else alive from that time D:D?Grieve273 06 Nov
04 Nov [A] Equinox (Darksorrow) Ranged DPS Equinox is currently recruiting ranged DPS to expand our current raiding roster to progress further in end game content Recruiting - We are currently looking for ranged DPS however exceptional applicants will be considered, - We are also open to taking on group applicants Schedule We currently raid 2 days per week - Thursday 20:00 to 22:15 - Monday 20:00 to 22:15 Successful applicants will require the following - Full knowledge of the class you play and how to maximise your performance - Full understanding of the English language - Fully gemmed and enchanted gear - Knowledge of encounters and the self motivation to seek out information on fights - Fully functioning voice communication through discord - Bringing all food and flasks required for the raid Contact You can apply by talking to us in game, Balthizar or Ilithyiá (Sean#2634)Balthizar0 04 Nov
26 Oct Any small guilds want to join forces? (LFM ULDIR HC) Hello! My guild, <Serious Raging Effort> [A] is currently bashing face with Uldir HC. we've always been a small guild. We formed for 10 man raiding back in ICC and now all our hearts desire is Ahead Of The Curve: Ghuun. It's come to our attention and we've also been reading online that 10 man raiding is pretty much Hardmoding the raid. With the recent speculation of many people in the WoW community that 8.1 will be released shortly after blizzcon, we decided it's time to stop screwing ourselves over. So what we're looking for is another guild to join forces with. This is not a merger (but that is certainly something we can talk about) but us joining raids to push over ghuun. If you're interested, or just want to join us on our quest for downing Ghuun HC, please join discord server https://discord.gg/cnY9qCc or whisper me in game and we can have a further talk about it. GL, HF!Díscobear0 26 Oct
22 Oct A/H ratio So @blizzard W T F is this H to A ratio on these 3 combined servers? Cant say its alliance dominated when its literally hordes outside your front door, while theres zero alliance to be seen. Great sharding, really well done /memesExemplis0 22 Oct
17 Oct Looking for a raiding guild for BFA Hi guys me and 3 friends are currently looking for an active guild who aim to raid in BFA we are currently a Blood DK, can dps if needed, a BM Monk can dps or heal if needed and a resto shaman. we all have raiding experience from Legion and previous content and are looking to actively raid again. feel free to reply here or add me on real ID Bisged#2853Bisged1 17 Oct
17 Oct LF Raiding Guild {A} Looking for a raiding guild My main is a balance druid who i raided on during legion Heres a link to my WoW Logs i took a break after Nighthold and came back for HC Antorus https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/6616987Frozenace1 17 Oct
13 Oct WTB Heavy Junkboxes 200g each WTB HEAVY JUNKBOXES! OFFER 200g each - looking to buy atleast 1000 add me slurev#2937Extrawurst0 13 Oct
04 Oct [A] DROW(U HC 5/8)Recruiting for casual raiding team Hey all, We are looking for some additions for our roster for BfA raiding. We are currently looking for range dps(ele/lock/hunter/mage), 1 WW monk and 1-2 healers. However, we will consider any exceptional applicant so don't hesitate to contact us. Former raiding experience is highly desirable. What we require from you: Decent gear, coming prepared for the raid both regarding tactics and consumables, good knowledge of your class and being able to follow directions and perform accordingly in raid, be able to communicate in english, have a decent internet connection. We are using Discord for comms, having a mic is a plus. Attitude and commitment are important. We do not require absurd levels of time invested into the game but also we do not want people who just log on to farm raids to get loot and then disappear for progression nights! What we offer: A stable guild that has been raiding all the content since WotLK; no ''main teams'', we are not recruiting for the bench. We are curently doing 2-3 raids per week, monday-tuesday(not always)/wednesday - 8-11 server time. We are a casual guild yet we aim to get the most out of the game raiding time in a chilled enviroment. It is possible that we shall go clearing mythic raiding content if we have enough good people, for now our target is clearing heroic content in a timely, relaxed and pleasant manner. For more information please contact me in game or one of our officers: Xerad, Skamazuki, Dorvax, Kaktus, Luk. ----- Drow was created during WotLK on the Emeriss server under the name Vanguard( cleared 11/12 heroic before the cata prepatch). Due to population issues we moved mid-cata to Darksorrow and changed our name to Drow. During MoP we managed 6 SoO myth. In WoD we raided up to 6 HC HFC where we stopped as a guild with raiding because most of the guild did not like the expansion. In Legion we cleared all heroic content. Cheers!Xerad14 04 Oct
04 Oct (H) New Guild recruitment for effective players! Hello ladies and gents, Are you tired of Mythic Raid progressions, time and materials invested only to get four items with 15 item levels more? Are you tired of playing only one class for two days a week and wait until the next ID reset to have fun? If you answered both questions with yes, please continue reading. :) First things first, I have all 12 classes on max level and I love playing my alts. I am playing WoW since Vanilla and have been Raid leading in the past on a Heroic level. I managed to provide a lot of players with "The Chosen" achievement in Legion and I acquired all 36 Artifact challenge appearances, before the introduction of the maximum Concordance level. This small introduction is not to boast or anything, but to explain that I have a lot of experience and I am not a bad player. For me personally, the Legion spell reduction has massively decreased the fun to play only one class. The lack of variety compared to back in Wotlk, Cata etc. has removed a lot of fun and variety for me, which makes me a bit frustrating. I suspect the merger with Activision made this game very low complexity, in order to keep stakeholders happy by high subscription numbers. Anyhow; for me, doing the same content with the same character and progressing Mythic wipe by wipe for 15 item level higher loot is very boring and quite frustrating, due to lack of appropriate rewards. The Mythic mechanic is so much less forgiving and the 20 player limitation makes things really unpredictable (disconnect, lag etc.). Almost any mistake is automatically a wipe, which does not give me a feeling of progressing but rather relying on good "rng" to be successful. If I want to gamble, I play poker. On top of that, with the Warforged/Titanforged system I would rather do 2-3 HC clear runs and equip my alt characters with nice gear and learn the encounter from a different perspective (Tank, Healer etc.), than progressing % by % in Mythic content. If anybody else agrees with me and is interested in establishing a guild, with 2 raiding days per week, where we rush through HC content in 90-180 minutes? I have absolutely no interest in Mythic, as the effort is exponentially higher than clearing HC in a timely manner for a much lesser reward. We can discuss the possibility of organizing split runs and gathering a core member base with the required classes for flex raiding. Possible combinations: Tanks/Healers/Dps/Total 2/6/22 30 - most loot due to Heroic flex system 2/5/18 25 2/4/14 20 2/3/10 15 2/2/6 10 If anybody else is interested in this concept of Heroic split alt character raiding on a two-day basis, please give me a shout so we can have some fun with our main and alt characters. Cheers, Boellor BattleTag: Baljko#2359Boellor2 04 Oct
01 Oct <Blighttown> assembling acitve players! <Blighttown> is a newly founded guild who wanna focus on jolly cooperation and doing some guild challenges and other funzies! All lvls welcome @Neptulon/Genjuros/DarksorrowJoyride0 01 Oct
01 Oct LF BFA-green item buyer As i farm i get allot of greens i wanna skip the AH and looking for a regular buyer who i can COD them all to. We can set a price for each green. Kind regards, NickdnlTroelatje0 01 Oct
25 Sep [A][Silvermoon]<P A R A N O I A> Bulgarian guild WoW Здравейте приятели, за тези които все още не са решили къде да рейдват или в кои реалм да играят, ние в гилд <P A R A N O I A> в realm Silvermoon имаме нужда от хора да попълним митик рейд групата си. Намеренията ни за следващия expansion са да прогресираме на митик. За момента имаме почти пълен ростър от доказали се играчи , все още търсим подходящи танкове, хийлърии(друид,монк,шаман) и rdps. Какво да очаквате като се присъедините към нас : - приятно и ефективно рейдване. - ще получите възможност активно да участвате в развитието на гилда. - приятелска и приветлива общност изградена от опитни играчи. - highpopulated realm с динамична икономика и богат избор от играчи за арени , м+ и world content. За тези, които проявяват интерес да се присъединят към нас, може да се свържат с долупосочените контакти или пуснете апликация на https://guild-paranoia.com/recruitment/ Контакти : Shaqx-Silvermoon - Saregas#2173 Rãgeous-Silvermoon - Ragebringer#21131Rãgeous5 25 Sep
23 Sep Tank LF raiding guild Hello there, I am looking for a raiding guild that raids in During weekends(Saturday+Sunday). mainly because I created my account when I was outside the U.S but I moved here cause of college. Obviously I'm not in this server but I am looking around all the servers and will transfer the moment I am contacted by a guild that needs me. You can contact me in game or in discord or reply to this post ^_^. Battle.net: boogieface#2948 Discord: Boogieface101#1069 In game: Brutality - RunetotemBrutality2 23 Sep
23 Sep [A] Decimation - 8/8 NM - 5/8 HC Recruiting All Decimation are seeking players of all classes to raid with us. 8/8 NM and 5/8 HC. Raid Days Wed+Sun 7:30pm Server Time. Need to be able to use Discord. Currently after all classes. Gonna keep this post brief as prefer to chat to each person to answer any questions , rather than write war and peace here etc. Please feel free to add me in game and hit me up for more info. Weebsy#2872Weebzo0 23 Sep
23 Sep Greek or english speaking guild Hey guys, i just started playing i'm new to the game but i've been playing MMO's my whole life i can learn fast. I am looking for a guild that can help me to understand the game better and i can help back. Let me know if anyone wants me to join. Thanks in advance.Bizankaa0 23 Sep
20 Sep [H]Brothers in Arms(Emeriss) набира играчи за BfA Набираме играчи от всички класове за Battle for Azeroth. <Brothers in Arms> е Българскa PvE гилдия основана октомври 2006. От тогава досега никога не сме прекъсвали райдоветe преди да свалим последния бос на контента.Legion го завършваме c Antorus: The Burning Throne 11/11 Mythic и 4/5 Cutting Edge. Pайд дни : Понеделник,Сряда,Четвъртък и Неделя oт 20:30 до 24:00. Изискванията са ни играчите да са над 18 години,80% активност за райдоветe и Discord/TS плюс микрофон. Приемането в гилдията става единствено чрез подаването на апликация,а ние държим тя да е максимално точна и грамотно написана.Уверете се, че сте прочели правилата на Brothers in Arms, преди да подадете апликацията си. Какво можем да предложим ние: - Стабилна гилдия, която райдвa повече от 12 години. - Конкурентен прогрес c четири райдa седмично. - Справедливо ръководство без деление на хората. - Стабилен ръководен състав и опитен райд лидер. Какво очакваме от вас: - Подготовка с консумативи и познания за босовете. - Висока мотивация по време на прогреса и фарм райдовете. - Добро познаване на собствения герои. - Отношение "отбор на първо място" Не искаме хора, които просто влизат на фарм райдовете, да получат плячка и след това да изчезнат за прогреса.Имаме желание да вземем още няколко човека без значение от класовете,но най вече търсим стабилно задклавиатурно устройство. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- За да пуснете апликация,регистрирайте се в нашия форум bia-emeriss.com.Baxur8 20 Sep
19 Sep (H) Swedish guild merge Hello! Since Blizzard cant scale raids correctly we are really suffering with our small guild. Not interested in pugging half the group. We get 10-13 people every raid and we are basically looking for another guild to team up with. 7/8N, 3/8H atm Average ilvl is around 358. Give me a /w if interested!Beefmeister0 19 Sep
18 Sep <A> <Forever Alone> LF mature Swedish casual raiders Hello! We are looking for Swedish "casual hardcore" raiders to join up with us and raid twice a week :) We are casual in time spent on the game but pretty hardcore in the way we play. We all have jobs and responsibilities and you probably have too. We have a lot of fun and like to keep the attitude nice and easy! So if you're looking to raid pretty seriously and have a lot of fun while not having an endless amount of time, message me in game :) Regards TorparnTorparn0 18 Sep
14 Sep <Oblivion Boost Community Services> "Oblivion Boosting Community About us: Oblivion Boosting Community is Europe's greatest boosting service provider. The services offered are executed by Top Players from several different European Servers which are experienced, dedicated and high end raiders throughout many expansions already Important Information: The only valid payment option is Ingame Gold! Please do not ask any further, if we accept any other payment option. If, in any case, a boost is failing we will reschedule to another date and time that fits you, for free, if however, we can’t find a solution that benefits both you and the community, we will fully refund you. These are the services we’re currently offering: ST = Server Time (CEST/GMT+1) Uldir Normal - Full Clear (Saved Boosters) Uldir Normal - Mythrax + G’huun Only/Heart of Corruption (Saved Boosters) Uldir Heroic - Full Clear (Saved Boosters) Uldir Heroic - G’huun Only/Ahead of the Curve (Saved Boosters) Mythic Armor-Specific Dungeons (+10) - You can choose the dungeon, the group will be unsaved, a minimum of 3 Boosters will have same armor-type as you and will trade you items - Can be accommodated every day, on request Heroic/Mythic Expeditions - From single Heroic/Mythic Expeditions to full weekly Azerite caps, available on request Glory of the Wartorn Hero - Can be accommodated every day, on request - In the very rare event of a failed boost, you will receive a free rescheduled boost or a refund - Please reach out to us via the contact details below to learn more about the prices, available spots and the date and times we offer those services. If you don’t find here what you need and would like to have a custom boost, please feel free to reach out to us. We will consider it and will try to make you an offer according to the effort needed. Contact details: Oblivion Discord Server: https://discord.gg/XYNP3SC"Shòw3 14 Sep
14 Sep <Oblivion Boost Community Recruiting!> "Title: <Oblivion Boost Community> Recruiting Advertisers! We're recruiting Advertisers! Do you want to advertise for one of the largest and fastest growing boosting Communities in Europe? Why would you *want* to advertise? When booking a buyer in one of our PvE boosts there is a 10% booking fee required to secure the spot, you as an Advertiser get to keep that 10% booking fee as commission on every buyer you book! Is advertising difficult? Generally it's quite simple and the rewards are worth the minimal effort it takes, on quieter days it can be frustrating but it all depends on the time of day you choose to advertise and the realm’s population. What is expected of an advertiser? Join a server, turn on an add-on that auto-posts your advert and respond to whispers in an accommodating and polite manner. Answer any questions they may have and explain accurately what our services are. Access to Discord is a must, this is where we communicate with each other the most, basic knowledge of Google Spreadsheets is desired but not essential. Fluency in German, French, Italian or Spanish a huge plus! Please apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ePGI63cucyVdCk_J0KB4IXtk8osCaRzS6cEnpETjJgM/edit"Shòw3 14 Sep
09 Sep KnickerBlocker Glory Hai guys, We are a older guild that is playing as horde (go horde or go home) We are always looking for people to join our guild and just chill with us in discord or do some casual pvp or come to the heart of the guilds and that's the raiding! We have a very active community that is always willing to help other guildies with advice or to do something. The raids have just started up again and our core players and new players to bfa are enjoying bonding together and starting to form a great team to rise through the bosses and progress again as far as we can go! We were 3/11 mythic before we stopped for summer/end of expan in antorus but have started back up again as strong and resilient as always ;) If you would like a decent large active guild who has zero drama, a great atmosphere, no minors and a strong solid core then hit me up. I am easy to find bnet Lolly#2154 and discord Lolly#7360Lollypet1 09 Sep
08 Sep [A]<Vertically Challenged> A casual guild Great tae meet ya! We are <Vertically Challenged> (Darksorrow EU), Alliance guild with love for races who can't reach the 5 foot mark. We are a new guild set up by a couple of friends who are tired of the farm-oriented, BIS gear seeking, second job -style WoW playing. Our goal is to build a community of mature, casual players who enjoy WoW in a relaxed way while chatting with like-minded players. Our most ambitious end game plans are in the vein of running a Mythic on a weekend night while having a good time. Got interested? Send a PM or add fmr#2197 and/or Leopold#2532 on Battle.net! P.S. Races taller than 5 feet are acceptable.Framnir0 08 Sep
08 Sep Conciliatrix Dansk Guild Til danske raidere der sidder derude og måske tænker "JEG savner sgu et godt socialt niveau mens jeg kan bibeholde mig lidt fornuftig mythic+ eller raiding progress" - så er vi guilden for dig. Søg endelig til Xunlee eller Flametlh #1729. ØNSKER du at være social i vores brede skare af skønne mennesker, jamen så er du også til enhver tid velkommen! :) Server: Darksorrow, BattleGroup: Rampage Guild Name: Conciliatrix Raid tidspunkter: (mandag) og onsdag: 19:00 – 22:00. (årsagen til mandag lige pt er i parentes skyldes vi farmer NH HC, på1½ time og alt andet er egen farm) Faction: Alliance Progress: 10/10 Nighthold HC (farm), PÆNT klar til ToS Hvad kan vi tilbyde: En 100% Dansk guild! :) . (ARH, vi har et par svensker.. Man kan jo ikke vinde hver gang) Et afslappet og sjovt raiding miljø samt socialt godt niveau. En bred gruppe af forskellige mennesker som ofte er aktive på Discord Idéelle kandidater : - Fra Danmark, Sverige, bare du forstår dansk ;) - “voksne”- personer (+18). - At man har en funktionel mikrofon, og at man ikke er bange for at bruge den. - Man skal have en stabil internetforbindelse, samt en velfungerende pc som kan trække WoW, også helst uden at den er ved at eksplodere. - Erfaren spiller (hvis man vil raide): At man kender sin egen class godt nok til at raide! - kendskab til raid-bosser: Se Fatboss videoer inden raid start så man ALTID er opdateret på boss fights, så har vi nemmest ved progress! - Fremragende attitude: Ingen negativitet. En positiv personlighed giver alle en langt større lyst til at snakke sammen og dermed også holde ud i længere tid under raids. KÆFT det er fe’ Krav til UI / Chat mods.: DBM eller Bigwigs, hvad end der nu virker bedst for jer! :) Discord er også vældig smart at have installeret.Xunlee2 08 Sep
07 Sep Veteran mage LF raiding guild LF raiding guild. Are there any left?Vulcanos1 07 Sep
07 Sep Protection Warrior looking for social/leveling guild Heya! After Treeroshima i got fed up with playing horde, so i decided to roll a brand new Alliance toon. It's my first time in Alliance since Cataclysm so i'm taking my time and enjoying the world while levling. I'm looking for a guild i can gain rep in, run dungeons with and chat. Eventually i suppose i will be max level and ready for raiding :) My toon name is Unberogen (warhammer time!) and i'm on Neptulon.Humerous0 07 Sep
06 Sep wanna be a team? looking for weekend raid guild. not 120 yet but i guess i will get there....maybe. about me: no talent, stupid, no humor but I am !@#$ing pretty, like brad pitt pretty! who wants me?! ps. old Darksorrow guilds around?Paarandisen1 06 Sep
27 Aug LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: Sinkronyzer#1775Merlinii0 27 Aug
15 Aug Server is lagging badly Can you do something? do devs even read server related forums? and if not, what's the easiest way to contact them?Stonne0 15 Aug
12 Aug Horde phasing Can we PLEASE get a look on this !@#$? I mean seriously. Every corner you go to, theres a horde, even 10. Every flightpath, 5-10 hordes Allies? ehm.. 2-3 at best. I know DS/GS/Nep is supposed to be "ally popped/ally faved" but what in the hell is this?Exemplis6 12 Aug
06 Aug [A]<thx> 2 days Mythic guild on Ravencrest. **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** <THX> was founded back in 2012 by a tight group of friends who raided together starting from T12 and achieving respectful rankings in the process, most notably World 80th Elegon HC on Ravencrest. We've decided to reform on Ravencrest after a few of us raided together on Defias Brotherhood in Animosity for the last few years, bringing over half of Animosity with us. We're a semi-hardcore guild raiding 2 times a week, but we're still aiming to maintain a good realm rank. Summary of recent history (As Animosity): Warlords of Draenor: T17 - Imperator Mar'gok - World 1103 / EU 599 T17 - Blackhand - World 594 / EU 300 T18 - Archimonde - World 750 / EU 414 Legion: T19 - Xavius - World 553 / EU 350 T19 - Helya - World 1037 / EU 685 T19 - Spellblade Aluriel (Latest NH kill) - World 754 / EU 453 T21 – Antorus HC cleared within first week ended up with 5/11M As a guild, our aim is simple: to clear Mythic content while it is still relevant, whilst raiding in a ‘fun’ and positive environment. While we are raiding just 2 days a week, we expect almost 100% of attendance on all main raids. Recruitment We will always consider somebody regardless of their class and/or spec! In order to give you a higher chance of approval, you should meet the following requirements: - have relevant raiding experience - able to maintain 100% attendance - competent in the class/role you play - have a working microphone alongside Discord **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** When do you raid? Monday & Wednesday We raid from 20:00 until 23:00 Server time Who can I contact? Bnet - Michael#23334, Kidneyxt#2328, Shaun#2102 Discord - Dathran#2016, Teelor#4882, Milkshake#7986Piens1 06 Aug
29 Jul [A][Neptulon]<Dawn of Glory>Bulgarian guild 7/10BRFHC Българската гилдия Dawn of Glory е създадена в началото на WoD с цел да се изчисти целия ендгейм кънтент. Ние сме един добре организиран отбор с 4-дневен график за райдване и се стремим да разчитаме на качеството пред количеството, когато става дума за времето, прекарано в инстанциите. Райд дни: Понеделник - 20:00 - 24:00; Вторник - 20:00 - 24:00; Четвъртък - 20:00 - 24:00; Неделя - 20:00 - 24:00; Луута се раздава с аддона RCLootCouncil. Нашата единствена цел е да прогресираме единствено и изцяло на митик райдове и да се изкачим на челните места на световните уоу прогрес класации. Имаме нужда от вашата помощ и умения, да докажем, че това може да бъде направено от една изцяло българска гилдия. Прогрес: Highmaul 7/7 HC. BRF 7/10 HC. Това, което ние можем да предложим: - Приятно и ефективно райдване. - Ще получите възможност активно да участвате в развитието на гилда. - Безценни съвети от опитни играчи в енгд гейм райдването. - Подкрепа от гилд банката. Изисквания: - Силни познания на вашият клас и как да увеличите максимално ефективността си във всяка битка. - Правилен гиър, гемове и енчанти. - Висока посещаемост. - Слушалки и микрофон и да не ви е страх да ги ползвате! - Стабилна интернет връзка и добър компютър поддържащ нормални фреймове. - Отговорно отношение и добро поведение. Изпитваме голяма нужда от танк(по възможност монк), Balance Druid, Holy Paladin, Hunter, Mage, Warlock, както и всеки опитен и добър играч е добре дошъл при нас. Ако имате някакви въпроси чувствайте се удобно да пишете на Kely, Kiyan, Vipersniper, Emanuelka или да пуснете вашата апликация на www.dawnofglory.enjin.com.Kely11 29 Jul
27 Jul LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: sinko#8304Justsink0 27 Jul
27 Jul LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: sinko#8304Justsink0 27 Jul
24 Jul Magnus - Alliance Guild Magnus guild is looking for new members. Magnus is a former vanilla wow hardcore raiding guild. Our members are mostly in their late 20s. Currently we have 5 active players (all from Bulgaria) who will be playing BfA. We are looking for like-minded individuals to do dungeons, PvP or the occasional raid with... Or just goofing around.Fisher0 24 Jul
20 Jul Any communities here? Hey! Any (local) communities here? On a side note, I made a Finnish-exclusive Bnet community for Finnish people (duh). It's actually cross-realm (and cross-faction), join link here: https://blizzard.com/invite/DXz5r2IEZORautavaari0 20 Jul
16 Jul LF Mythic+ Team and Raiding Guild Yo wassup Fam As the title says im looking for a Mythic+ team and a raiding guild perfferablly staying on Darksorrow / Genjuros / Neptulon. A little about me Im 22 years old and just finished studying, im taking the rest of this year off and trying to build a stream on twitch, Im from South Africa and recently having Fibre installed we have access to stream. The goal at first will be to do mythic+ pushing with the team and pushing Raid content i am avaible almost 24/7 so raiding times are not an issue and attendance will be 95% + it would be great to be able to stream progression and if i cant stream progression prehaps stream once we have cleared the raid fully. Experince wise: i would not say im am the best player in the world and i do have some stuff to learn. however World of Warcraft was never really my main focus and i just did it for the fun of things i focused my gaming career in csgo and came 3rd at South Africas biggest lan. I know what it takes to be at the top and i know it requires hours of dedication and i can promise that i will put that effort in. My goal is to find or start a place i can call home and build a community for EU to be able to come and get or be apart of a Mythic+ team. Kind Regards ChroniC#2663 is my battle tag if you want to ask any more questions or get in touch. Peace and one love AllCendal0 16 Jul
06 Jul <Oblivion> 11/11M Boost Community Hello and Welcome to Oblivion's Boost Community, formed by top 11/11M Raiding Teams. We Provide our Boosting Services on Eu Horde Only. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What do we provide: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Any Day Time: 16:30 - 00:30 Server Time (Runs every 30minutes) Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title. Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day Time: Custom Time (What Suits You) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00/23:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. You will Roll on Rings/Necks/Cloaks. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Everyday Time: 15:00/18:00/20:30/22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Antorus Heroic PL Special : Day: Custom Day (up to you!) Time: Custom Time (up to you!) Extra Info: We assign 3 unsaved players of the same class to trade all items to you. Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 17:00/20:00/22:30/00:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Glory of Argus Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Glory of Legion Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please join the discord and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it as well! Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQReginé1 06 Jul
06 Jul NoM 11/11M Boosting Service (Horde) NoM 11/11M is now opening up the boosting service once more! We have been boosting since Mop, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months and also boosting throughout WOD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through The Emerald Nightmare. You can have a look at the comments and feedback we receieved here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11181138612#1 and here :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17289172227?page=1 Now, we are offering the below runs, with your choice of the loots. Nighthold Mythic : Elisande and/or Guldan with mount and/or without mount. Antorus Heroic: Full run PL We accept gold in any realm. Please get in touch with the below people for more info. Linblad#2519 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Laiyaaa#2606Aliné1 06 Jul
21 Jun <Oblivion> 11/11M Boosting Community Hello and Welcome to Oblivion's Boost Community, formed by top 11/11M Raiding Teams. We Provide our Boosting Services on Eu Horde Only. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What do we provide: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday/Tuesday Time: 16:15/16:30/17:00/23:00 Server Time (Custom Time Available) Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title. Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (Have 3-4 runs per day) Time: 18:15/19:00/19:40 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (Have 3-4 runs per day) Time: 18:15/19:00/19:40 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day Time: Custom Time (What Suits You) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00/23:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. You will Roll on Rings/Necks/Cloaks. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Everyday Time: 15:00/18:00/20:30/22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 17:00/20:00/22:30/00:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Antorus Glory Run : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please join the discord and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it as well! Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQReginé1 21 Jun
16 Jun [H]Brothers in Arms(Emeriss) набира играчи за BfA Набираме играчи от всички класове за Battle for Azeroth. <Brothers in Arms> е Българскa PvE гилдия основана октомври 2006. От тогава досега никога не сме прекъсвали райдоветe преди да свалим последния бос на контента.Legion го завършваме c Antorus: The Burning Throne 11/11 Mythic и 4/5 Cutting Edge. Pайд дни : Понеделник,Сряда,Четвъртък и Неделя oт 20:30 до 24:00. Изискванията са ни играчите да са над 18 години,80% активност за райдоветe и Discord/TS плюс микрофон. Приемането в гилдията става единствено чрез подаването на апликация,а ние държим тя да е максимално точна и грамотно написана.Уверете се, че сте прочели правилата на Brothers in Arms, преди да подадете апликацията си. Какво можем да предложим ние: - Стабилна гилдия, която райдвa повече от 12 години. - Конкурентен прогрес c четири райдa седмично. - Справедливо ръководство без деление на хората. - Стабилен ръководен състав и опитен райд лидер. Какво очакваме от вас: - Подготовка с консумативи и познания за босовете. - Висока мотивация по време на прогреса и фарм райдовете. - Добро познаване на собствения герои. - Отношение "отбор на първо място" Не искаме хора, които просто влизат на фарм райдовете, да получат плячка и след това да изчезнат за прогреса.Имаме желание да вземем още няколко човека без значение от класовете,но най вече търсим стабилно задклавиатурно устройство. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- За да пуснете апликация,регистрирайте се в нашия форум bia-emeriss.com.Baxur0 16 Jun
15 May <Exception> Mythic Antorus Boosting Services <Exception> is offering multiple types of boosts please see below for the different types of runs we offer. What we have to offer right now is: Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot We ONLY accept gold as payment. If you can pay on Shattered Hand and connected realms you will get the cheapest prices. However we do accept gold on most servers. Antorus Mythic run is on Wednesdays at 19:30 server time. All our raiders are 965+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer each armor and token type. For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 or send me a whisper in-game. These runs are HORDE ONLYßíó0 15 May
10 May WTB Magic Rooster Egg Tcg Mount WTB Magic Rooster Egg Mount ( Gold on Silvermoon-Alliance) BattleTag: Psarman#2811 PM me for more Info pls.Shockwaver0 10 May
02 May ATT. Parents, new guild "Mom And Dads" Mom and Dads" in World Of Warcraft - Darksorrow - Alliance. The idea of this guild was formed by the fact that many players in wow have been at it since vanilla, then life hit you and you moved on in life with marriage, kids and so on. But many of us (me included) still enjoy the game just as much and still put great value in it for entertaining friendship and relaxation. But me and many other i've known through the years have periodically stopped playing due to the fact that you feel like a liability when its a fact that sometimes you have to rush of and leave in the middle of something to attend the children. Well, in this guild we expect you to! :-) We will focus on building and recruiting before next expac, and just create a great foundation and atmosphere for parents and ofcourse other people who share this mentality. In this guild noone should feel guilt for having to rush of in the middle of something, the rest of us will handle it. Doesn't matter if we do PVP or PVE, putting blame and guilt on other members is strictly banned and will be dealt with. Support, understanding and love is our motto. /leave a comment in this thread for further conversation and invite to our guild and facebook group. Or /w Empàhot ingame (Darksorrow - Alliance) Welcome!Mistie0 02 May
02 May LF Friendy Guild Hiya fellow WoW friends. As written above, I'm returning to WoW after a few years away. Played quite alot back in WotLk. Took a break for a while, but now returning to see what's been going on. I'd very muchL like to get back into the scene although I dont have as much time on my hands as I used to. Only just got my old Hunter boosted to lvl 100, and will be taking it nice and slow to appreciate this new expansion. But to be in a friendly guild would be appreciated, have someone to talk to or/and helping out. I'm in to all kinds of guild-related activities, from helping alts out to transmog runs. Swe, early 30's, living in Gothenburg (Soo yeah, I'd like a mature guild without and kids screaming, and if possible swedish)Qleoc1 02 May
29 Apr New Guild "Mom And Dads" Hello fellow parents! We've started a new guild on Darksorrow Alliance thats aimed for parents. So for those who dont feel why its obvious, i'll try to explain. A lot of players in this fantastic game have been at it since vanilla, which is about 15 years. And to add, a lot of genuinly decent, skilled and generally nice ppl moved on and had children. Im an uncle myself. And the idea for this guild was formed with my brother who have 2 kids and another coming. Because the love for this game didnt die just because he had children, but what killed it for him was that players in other guilds just dont have any understanding when something craps up and he has to leave the computer in a hurry. So we thought, now. Before next expac, we'd start a new guild aimed at other parents. With a common understanding that if a guildmember has to rush of in the middle something, noone will start whining or raging. Should that be the case then maybe that person dont belong in this guild. We will aim at both PVP & PVE, but with casual approach. Even raiding is possible, those who have children will probably accept that we have another go at a boss with the freedom in mind that noone will be accused of ANYTHING if they have to leave in the middle of a fight. So, if you are a parent, but still enjoy this fantastic game for relaxation and fun. And feel held back because of lacking understanding of "parentlife", this is the guild for you. Im mostly online, if you feel like this is something for you. Either /w me if im online. Or leave a comment in this thread and ill toss an invite. At this very moment we are in the stage of signing guild charter. And to ADD we will open a teamspeak channel, so we can rant and gossip about our little wonders (satanspawns or whathaveyou) ;) AND ofcourse discuss the game ;) PS. Guild is not exclusive for ppl who have children, maybe your an uncle or have friends with kids. Or just like the concept, the important thing is to share the idea and having the right mentality, that children comes first, and that noone in this guild will be put in a situation of guilt because they have to rush of in a hurry :)Chilinöten0 29 Apr