Aszune / Shadowsong

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
15 Nov [H] Fury, 2-day mythic (Healers & Ranged DPS) Fury is an inclusive community of players, many of whom have played together for several years. We're a reliable bunch who strive to progress as far as possible each tier without sacrificing career and family commitments. We recruit mature players based on ability and personality; aiming to create a friendly, relaxed environment where we also progress well every tier. We raid: 20:30 - 23:30 on Thursday and Monday. What we look for: Mature, easy-going yet committed players seeking a long-term in-game home. We are a mythic-focussed guild though so we do expect appropriate performance. We're always very happy to work together to improve our numbers; help with macros, add-ons etc. I.e. even if you may be a little inexperienced now, if you've got a good personality and a willingness to improve and succeed we'd be very happy to hear from you. All ages are welcome, we have a wide range. Our officer team have mostly played since vanilla though so at least one of us may smell of cabbage, occasionally. Since we are partly rebuilding at the moment we're interested in most roles. Since we tend to keep a relatively small roster we're always very interested in hearing from players who like to cover multiple raid roles. Progression (While current content): T10: Icecrown Citadel (25H), 12/12H T11: 8/13H (Nef 0.1%) T12: Firelands (25H): 6/7H (Ragnaros P3) T13: Dragonsoul (25H): 8/8H (& Farmed mounts for many raiders) T14: 6/6H, 4/6H, 1/4H T15: Throne of Thunder (25H): 11/13H (Lei Shen P3) T16: Siege of Orgrimmar (25H): 14/14H CE (& Farmed mounts for every raider) T17: Highmaul (4/7M), Blackrock Foundry (7/10, Iron Maidens P3) T18: Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M CE (& Farmed mounts for almost every raider) T19: 7/7M CE, 2/3M, 10/10M CE (& Currently farming Gul'dan mythic weekly for mounts) T20: Tomb of Sargeras: 7/9M (Progressed Fallen Avatar a lot too but didn't finish) T21: Antorus, the Burning Throne: 9/11M (Stopped at P3 Aggramar, 4 months ago to recharge our batteries after a very long expansion of AP grinding ..) Our web-page and forum are here: www.ssefury.com (you can also find videos of all our first kill videos spanning all the way back to Dragonsoul here: https://www.youtube.com/user/ssezas/videos ) If you would like to chat please add: Zastaph#2891 (GM) Spankanoid#2355 Paradox#23388Zastaph7 15 Nov
14 Nov [A] Original, 2/8M - Looking for Raiders Here's the usual Guild info spam: Are you looking for a long lasting, stable and progressive guild? Then may we present – Original. We have two raid Teams Mythic and Social, so even if you don't fancy mythic on Wed, Thurs or Sun you can still enjoy the game with friends and family on our bring-anything social Saturday Run or slightly more focused Tuesday Run. At the moment we're just recruiting for the Mythic raid, as the social is already maxed out. Why should I join Original? Original was founded in December 2005 from a guild alliance raiding Blackwing Lair and Molten Core, and 13 years later we've now cleared both and continue to raid the top content since. As a guild we look to achieve a balance between defeating all content the game has to offer and still enjoying the ride. With a strong social aspect as well as a history of solid progression and never stepping back from the highest difficulty of raiding or taking a break, Original has a history of stability few other guilds can claim. We're basically to stubborn to quit. What are you raid times? We raid on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Invites start (Server time) at 19.45. Raid starts at 20.00, finish at 23.00 on the Dot. We require members to maintain a minimum of 75% attendance. What classes are you looking for? Well it's the start of a new expansion, so we'll be open to most classes. We will accept applications for all roles and specs, and each is judged on an individual basis. Do you do cross-realm try-outs? Yes. Any applicant at this point should be prepared to join Mythic raids and progression, but first we will happily trial you in a heroic xrealm raid (Obviously only if you are alliance), which can give us both a feel for each other. But for obvious reasons, for Mythic raiding you will need to be on server. What is your progress? We got to 8/11 Mythic Antorus before the prepatch. Previous raids this expansion, 5/9 Mythic ToS , 7/7 Mythic Nightmare - 3/3HC ToV -7/10 Mythic NH. We were 13/13 Mythic in HFC well before the pre-patch (enough to get almost everyone mounts). How do I apply? If you've got any more questions talk to one of our officers via BattleNet IamCyn#21183 Tipton (tipton#1663) Fieryphoenix (Nedezak#1679) Application and links to logs and raid progress: http://original-guild.net/ Or find us on Discord: https://discord.gg/AkjftfN What about the social side of the guild? We've been around since release, Original has always been a well-respected guild on Shadowsong. Known to be fair and friendly, whilst being competitive, our members are well thought of in the community. A unique aspect of Original is the togetherness. We have an annual meet at our GM's house during the summer in sunny Surrey (UK) for up to a week, where all are welcome. Old, retired and new members all get together and have some fun and this tradition is now 13 years old. We also have more social raids for friends, family, retired members and Alts. These take place on Saturday with a more relaxed have fun raid clearing Normal and Tuesday progressing focused though Heroic.Tipton7 14 Nov
13 Nov (A) Social Tragedy 8/8 HC, 1/W, Recruiting Are you tired of raiding 3 days a week without the progress to show for it? Do you have trouble committing to more than 1 night a week but don’t want to flap about in normals? Social Tragedy (8/8 HC) is a casual guild made up of long time raiders with the core from vanilla. We’re small but social. We did 10-man heroic (mythic) up until WoD but has because of dwindling numbers not been able to get back to it which is something we’d like to change. The aim is not to get cutting edge but at least get some decent progress into mythic where we now have to stop progression a couple of months before the next tier because we've cleared HC. We’re primarily looking for rshaman/rdps but all classes are considered. We raid once a week on Mondays 20:00 – 23:00. contact Seppe #2387 in-game for a chat.Phillie3 13 Nov
13 Nov [A] Lemmings Of The Light Lemmings of the Light are recruiting! Lemmings of the Light is an established family and LGBT friendly guild that has been active since April 2005. Our main aim is to have fun, build friendships and build a well organised and moderately successful raid team. We have Teamspeak and Discord as well as our website – www.lemmingsofthelight.net. We are currently looking for more members to join our raiding team. We have cleared Uldir on normal and are looking to progress on Heroic. We will be organising two raids per week on Tuesday’s and Thursdays between 9pm and 11pm server time. We strive to provide a safe, helpful, and tolerant raid environment and operate a fair master loot system which benefits the team as a whole. We are also looking for social members that like to have fun with others in a variety of activities and events put on by our PR team. Our Warcraft guild is part of a wider Community of people spread out over different games such as FF14, Minecraft, Overwatch, Path of Exile and many others including various Steam games. Please contact us if you’d like to apply or to have a chat with one of our Officers – Asphodel, Evieh, Obelixa or Orthank.Orthank0 13 Nov
12 Nov (H) The Exiles 3/8M At the moment we need DPS and a tank that is also willing to DPS on occasion. However, if you like what you read and think you would be a good fit don't hesitate to contact us if your role/spec is outside of these. Raid schedule: Thursdays and Sundays 19:45 to 23:00 (server time) Age requirement: 16+ About Us: We are a fairly young guild started the 17th of October 2016 by a group of friends. Since then we have grown much larger and been able to progress further and further in each raid. What we value most is enjoying the game with each other while also trying to progress as far as we can as a raiding guild. This is a cliché answer, but it is truly what we strive for. In addition we try to quickly make new members feel at home and part of the team. Outside of the progress raids we have a friendly lively guild chat and we do a lot of mythic plus together. What we want: While we do raid 2 days a week we do not expect any one to be able to attend every single raid. We ask that you are normally free on those days though also understand that some times real life gets in the way. As a member of The Exiles you will be required to be respectful towards your fellow guild mates, be able to work as part of a team and put effort into improving your performance. Interested? Come and have a chat with one of us. Spikeyshard-Aszune/Spikey#2323 Alanahrae-Shadowsong/Cheesypoof#2937 Fetra-Shadowsong/Rob#2512 Kirdog-Shadowsong/Ridog#1190 Nazaru-Shadowsong /Camulos#2870https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/shadowsong/The+ExilesSpikeyshadow5 12 Nov
10 Nov Aszune and Shadowsong Community Discord server. The Aszune and Shadowsong Cummunity Discord is made to try and help creating a better community for us all on Aszune and Shadowsong. To join, go to https://discord.gg/JSnv7CK Some of the background reasons of making this is to create a place for guilds and players to find eachother. If its either for a mythic+, a raid or just some casual fun, then this is it. Are you missing a place to show your screenshots, funny Wow stories or just wanna show off your awesome transmog, then this is the place! Everyone is welcome! Kind regards Flintar and Monsterbaby, the creators of the idea.Flintar8 10 Nov
10 Nov Aszune Community Aszune Community. I have created a community for Aszune with the simple name, Aszune. For me I would love to have a solid unified realm reminding me of days in tbc gathering heroic groups from chat, feel free to join! Part of my motivation is my long time guild is not super active and I would love to raid and do mythic + with friends rather than only pugs.Sesquipedela7 10 Nov
10 Nov [A]<The Light of Eärendil> 2 days, 4/8 Mythic guild. DO YOU ASPIRE TO BECOME ONE OF THE BEST RANGE DPS ON THIS REALM, OR DO YOU SIMPLY JUST WANT TO SHOW US THAT YOU ALLREADY ARE THE BEST. THEN COME APPLY TO LIGHT OF EÄRENDIL. <The Light of Eärendil>[Alliance] (Top 2 on server) 4/8 uldir Mythic, recruiting exceptional players to join our very social, semi hardcore Raid Team. We raid 20:00 to 23:00 monday and wednesday. We try to enjoy us self and have fun while keeping up progression. We are currently 4/8 Mythic, which makes us the second best guild on the server. We are looking for good range dps and potentially a healer. One of the most important things to us right now, is not necessarily that you have sick gear but rather that you are dedicated and want to progress, that you want to improve and show us how good you are at not !@#$ing up while doing SICK DEEPS. Beside that, we can offer a nice place to be in outside of raids, a lot of us enjoy doing content together and run keys. We even had a period where half the guild would go play overwatch together and have a laugh. We also aim to have a guild meet from time to time, with our first this summer, and hopefully a new one next summer. if you are one of the more try hard people, a lot of us aim to always get curve week 1 of new raids. Meaning, when a new raid come out, we have this optional morning raid wednesday, where we clear all of normal and then as much of heroic as we can. Usualy it means that we get heroic cleared pretty fast. But if you can't participate in this, then dont worry, we will still be doing the mandatory guild raids, which should be able to clear the raid too. If you are interested you can throw us an application on https://www.loe-guild.net/recruitment or you can contact me on discord(Flintar#6930), and we can then have a chat. Dont be afraid to ask if there is anything you are worryed of. For further referance: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/aszune/Light+of+E%C3%A4rendil http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/aszune/Light%20of%20E%C3%A4rendil/ Beside this. Check out the public shadowsong/aszune Discord, where you can see other peoples guild reqruitment, boss kill pictures or pug groups for raid and dungeons. https://discord.gg/JSnv7CKFlintar6 10 Nov
30 Oct <A> Renegade Masters LFM nutters to join our mad house! <Renegade Masters> 7/8HC Looking for raiders to bolster our raid team for Mythic progression, We raid Weds/Thurs 20:30-23:00. Social people welcome. So if you're looking to progress or just have a good time come to the mad house /w me for more info in game or one of our officersJibbajabba0 30 Oct
25 Oct (H) Holy Priest looking for a new friendly guild I would like to join a guild with a strong community who do Mythics and Raiding together regularly (I detest running with pugs) and are in need of a Holy Priest. I have some raiding experience in normal but I have never ran anything higher, I am however happy to learn. I am available most weekdays from 21:00 (server time) (sometimes earlier depending on work) and pretty much all day on Weekends. Thanks!Sethinia1 25 Oct
24 Oct Just delete it. Delete.Zanith2 24 Oct
21 Oct Nvm. Delete it 1Matheva1 21 Oct
19 Oct [H] <Primordial Flame> (8/8HC 2/8M) Recruiting <Primordial Flame> (7/8HC) is a new Horde guild based on Shadowsong/Aszune (EU) looking to fill gaps in our Raiding roster as we progress into Mythic Uldir. Currently Recruiting: Healers - All Classes considered Ranged DPS. All classes can apply and are reviewed on a case by case basis. Our current raid schedule is 7pm - 11pm UK time (8pm - 12am Server Time) on Thursday & Saturday. Please contact myself or one of the officers for further details: EIDOLON#21568 Wimball#2238 Boddis92#2394 Upon further contact, I shall send you an invite to the Discord where we can discuss further. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon! You can find our Guild here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/shadowsong/Primordial+FlameKlaxosaurei4 19 Oct
17 Oct Tank + Healer LF Raiding guild Hey ,, Myself and a healer friend are looking for a 2 day raiding guild Alliance side for heroic and maybe mythic depending on how the team looks. Current XP is 7/8 hc Ilvl of DK tank is 358 healer is 361. Will also consider learning DPS instead of tanking if need be too. if you feel like you could offer a spot then please feel free to add me via btag HoogOrigins#2108Blueeyegnome1 17 Oct
14 Oct Looking for Alliance casual, social guild New player here, coming to WoW for the first time having got into MMOs through FFXIV after 30 years of gaming. Due to work, child and other commitments (as well as general incompetence), I'll never be a high-end raider so am looking for a casual/social guild to call home. If anybody wants a newbie who learnt everything he knows from 1980s cartoons, it'd be great to hear from you. :)Celestalie2 14 Oct
04 Oct (H) New Guild recruitment for effective players! Hello ladies and gents, Are you tired of Mythic Raid progressions, time and materials invested only to get four items with 15 item levels more? Are you tired of playing only one class for two days a week and wait until the next ID reset to have fun? If you answered both questions with yes, please continue reading. :) First things first, I have all 12 classes on max level and I love playing my alts. I am playing WoW since Vanilla and have been Raid leading in the past on a Heroic level. I managed to provide a lot of players with "The Chosen" achievement in Legion and I acquired all 36 Artifact challenge appearances, before the introduction of the maximum Concordance level. This small introduction is not to boast or anything, but to explain that I have a lot of experience and I am not a bad player. For me personally, the Legion spell reduction has massively decreased the fun to play only one class. The lack of variety compared to back in Wotlk, Cata etc. has removed a lot of fun and variety for me, which makes me a bit frustrating. I suspect the merger with Activision made this game very low complexity, in order to keep stakeholders happy by high subscription numbers. Anyhow; for me, doing the same content with the same character and progressing Mythic wipe by wipe for 15 item level higher loot is very boring and quite frustrating, due to lack of appropriate rewards. The Mythic mechanic is so much less forgiving and the 20 player limitation makes things really unpredictable (disconnect, lag etc.). Almost any mistake is automatically a wipe, which does not give me a feeling of progressing but rather relying on good "rng" to be successful. If I want to gamble, I play poker. On top of that, with the Warforged/Titanforged system I would rather do 2-3 HC clear runs and equip my alt characters with nice gear and learn the encounter from a different perspective (Tank, Healer etc.), than progressing % by % in Mythic content. If anybody else agrees with me and is interested in establishing a guild, with 2 raiding days per week, where we rush through HC content in 90-180 minutes? I have absolutely no interest in Mythic, as the effort is exponentially higher than clearing HC in a timely manner for a much lesser reward. We can discuss the possibility of organizing split runs and gathering a core member base with the required classes for flex raiding. Possible combinations: Tanks/Healers/Dps/Total 2/6/22 30 - most loot due to Heroic flex system 2/5/18 25 2/4/14 20 2/3/10 15 2/2/6 10 If anybody else is interested in this concept of Heroic split alt character raiding on a two-day basis, please give me a shout so we can have some fun with our main and alt characters. Cheers, Boellor BattleTag: Baljko#2359Boellor2 04 Oct
01 Oct Mythic Taloc - Monday 20:30 Server <Primordial Flame> will be starting a Mythic Taloc group on Monday the 1st of October, 20:30 server time. If it goes smoothly, we will have a go at Mother. We're in need of everything at the moment, but expect to have 10+ guildies in the group. If you're interested in joining, please give me a shout in game, boddis92#2394. Will update the list of players in this thread once I get confirmed joiners.Moisti1 01 Oct
28 Sep Selling TCG pets Like the title says, I'm selling some TCG pets. It's pets from some older decks a friend of mine found when cleaning up his closet. I'm selling the following pets all lvl 1: - Gusting Grimoire - Gregarious Grell - Purple Puffer - Sand Scarab - Eye of the Legion - Landro's Lichling All pets are currently on the Ah but prices can be negotiated contact me here or at Sheppard0131#2197Sàkura0 28 Sep
28 Sep Spec Ox - LFM Hello to all reading this! General tid bits This is a quick post to introduce our guild (Spec Ox). This was a guild formed late legion who push HC for curve asap, we also take part in a variety of other things (and games) being mythic plus or PvP, we are looking for potential raiders and more socials who just want a more active time in world of warcraft. We only raid once a week (we all have lives) but more on that below. Raiding So we currently raid 10 man normal and heroic with no intention of mythic. Our raiding times are actually only one night a week and this is a Sunday 18:30 Server, till about 22:00. (mans not got time for more) Discord So our main form of contact is through our discord server, (which is not for the faint of heart) we are all about the bants and not taking each other too seriuosly. So if you would like to know more about our little HC guild please follow the discord link below and come have a chat https://discord.gg/E26Nann My regards, UsaraÚsara2 28 Sep
27 Sep [A] Relapse are now recruiting! Relapse are now recruiting! We are a guild made up of a core of friends which have been playing together since TBC! We are currently considering all exceptional players for raiding. We like to create a social, chilled out atmosphere in the guild, and our main goal is to have fun while tackling the raids that BFA has to offer! If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of then please feel free to whisper me or any of the officers in game. Or alternatively add my battletag for a chat: AMeiZing#21968Shuríken0 27 Sep
26 Sep [A] <Sparks of the Phoenix> looking for more! Sparks of the Phoenix, established in 2006, is looking for more members! We're a relatively small but friendly and laid-back guild. We're especially looking for people to join our raiding ranks, but we’re also very keen to accept more social members. As of now, we are in need of some DPS, Melee and Ranged for our raiding team, which will tackle Uldir soon. For more info, feel free to whisper Gunnie, Lelf, Maily or Tenryz ingame or through battle.net Gunnie#2827, Lelf#2417, Ynick#2383. We hope to see you soon!Tenryz0 26 Sep
26 Sep [A] <Unfortunate Friends> Recruiting Hi Everyone. I'm going to start of by being honest. I'm in the process of reviving the <Unfortunate Friends> Guild. Currently I'm just inviting anyone that is interested in being apart of a family and that isn't gonna change. Level/Class/Race/Language and so on isn't a bother. I'm not gonna lie it's gonna take some time but I am looking at forming a raid team for the guild. The runs will more than likely take place Wednesdays, Friday/Saturday and maybe Sunday/Monday depending on the previous. I'll need all the assistance I can get in reviving the guild and helping form a raid team. If you're not interested in raiding no harm done. If you just want to run Mythic Dungeons (Keystones included) then that is great. Let us get a guild group going. Drag as many under geared players as we can and let us help them achieve what they want. So I'll say it once more are you willing to just chuck in a little time and effort to be apart of a family? If you're interested /w any online member for an invite or alternatively you can add Dendrophilia#2343.Dendrophilia1 26 Sep
04 Sep [A] <All About Beer> is looking for new members! Hi all After several years of being a home for a friendly group of casual players, AAB is looking to recruit some new bodies to take on the challenge of 10 man raiding (and possibly RBG's) If you're new to the game, a mature player looking to get back into the game after a break, or new to raiding and want to try it in a safe and friendly environment, or even if you find yourself looking for a new home, this could be what you're looking for. if you're interested please get in touch either on the forum, in game or add my btag: Inowai#2696 thanks :) hope to talk to you soon.Ardius7 04 Sep
30 Aug LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: Sinkronyzer#1775Justsink1 30 Aug
26 Aug Looking for casual social Guild Moved my post to proper place..Lamynia1 26 Aug
21 Aug WTS Teebu's Scorching Straight Sword Whisper or mail ingame thanksZipaa0 21 Aug
06 Aug [A]<thx> 2 days Mythic guild on Ravencrest. **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** <THX> was founded back in 2012 by a tight group of friends who raided together starting from T12 and achieving respectful rankings in the process, most notably World 80th Elegon HC on Ravencrest. We've decided to reform on Ravencrest after a few of us raided together on Defias Brotherhood in Animosity for the last few years, bringing over half of Animosity with us. We're a semi-hardcore guild raiding 2 times a week, but we're still aiming to maintain a good realm rank. Summary of recent history (As Animosity): Warlords of Draenor: T17 - Imperator Mar'gok - World 1103 / EU 599 T17 - Blackhand - World 594 / EU 300 T18 - Archimonde - World 750 / EU 414 Legion: T19 - Xavius - World 553 / EU 350 T19 - Helya - World 1037 / EU 685 T19 - Spellblade Aluriel (Latest NH kill) - World 754 / EU 453 T21 – Antorus HC cleared within first week ended up with 5/11M As a guild, our aim is simple: to clear Mythic content while it is still relevant, whilst raiding in a ‘fun’ and positive environment. While we are raiding just 2 days a week, we expect almost 100% of attendance on all main raids. Recruitment We will always consider somebody regardless of their class and/or spec! In order to give you a higher chance of approval, you should meet the following requirements: - have relevant raiding experience - able to maintain 100% attendance - competent in the class/role you play - have a working microphone alongside Discord **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** When do you raid? Monday & Wednesday We raid from 20:00 until 23:00 Server time Who can I contact? Bnet - Michael#23334, Kidneyxt#2328, Shaun#2102 Discord - Dathran#2016, Teelor#4882, Milkshake#7986Piens1 06 Aug
06 Aug I have Old pics for ppl that would like to see them! I found a batch of screenshots on my old pc with screencaps of old times in vanilla, feturing players and guilds from aszune, it was nice to look through and i am willing to share them with ppl intrested? The pics feture alliance players such as Defiler elithuzad toroda clakz syoran franz sorry kenpachi tidysammy Leoni woodywarrior nay Thesis (lol) Horde: Ghostbear Ret Jhonnywelsh Mokem siren incendairy dentist fantasy byson nerthal Guilds: FOTH anything Paradox CoC Singularity Righteous Silver oak guardians OoS (alliance) rimfrostSnakeyes70 06 Aug
04 Aug "The Rising Elites" (H) - community guild LFM Who are we "The Rising Elites" is a community guild, currently looking for more members to come join the fun. Our main goal is to build a relaxed place where people could login and enjoy some gametime with like-minded people in low stress environment. What are we up to in-game As stated earlier, our guild is focused on the community aspect, therefore the person behind the keyboard is a lot more important than the activities they get up to in the game. However, we organize a fair share of group content, including levelling alts as a guild pack (makes levelling dungeons much, much more fun), transmog runs, as well as "current content" activities such as M+ dungeons. We'd like to get enough people interested in raiding with us as well, if only to enjoy killing some things on Normal to start with :). What else can we offer Other than organizing the things listed above, we also provide an active guild chat, moral support for whatever is it one's after in the game, answers to game questions if one is newer to the game or just returning, as well as Discord chat for keeping up while AFK and banter while in-game. Contacts If the post picked Your interest, or You'd have more questions about the guild, You can contact me on BattleTag (Sydona#2150) or Discord (Sydona#9603).Sydona1 04 Aug
27 Jul LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: sinko#8304Justsink0 27 Jul
27 Jul LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: sinko#8304Justsink0 27 Jul
23 Jul wtb heavy lockbox looking to buy a tonne of heavy lockboxes on alliance - if anyone has any lying about spare please C.O.D to Kikuyu 100g per box ty xKikuyu0 23 Jul
20 Jul Driftwood Club Selling Driftwood Club vanilla item, currently unobtainable, feel free to add me for more info. Madnuss#2498Banktwoz0 20 Jul
19 Jul Any vanilla people playing WoW Classic?! With the classic realms coming, who is going to join the grind in Azeroth again!? I guess this question would make more sense if people not playing Wow also could post, eh...Nay3 19 Jul
19 Jul [H] <Dark Lords> Azune/Shadowsong Greetings traveller, Thanks for stopping by this forum post. The guild <Dark Lords> of the realms Azune/Shadowsong is recruiting. We are a friendly and fun community. We are raiding, running dungeons, even doing some PvP content every now and then. Our main goal with the guild is raiding, reaching the end of the raid instance in a healthy way. As we have very little requirements we ask from our raiders. We raid wednesday, friday and sunday from 20:30 till 23:00 server time. We are recruiting all classes at all times. Besides our main focus is raiding, we also accept anyone who just wants to part of our community. It does not matter if you are new to the game, retired raider, role player or even a murloc. Everybody is welcome to the guild. If you have any question feel free to ask a guild member in the game or post questions below in the comments. If you can't find any online feel free to add me on #battletag Thank you for taking the time to read. May your journey be full of epic adventures. Terogaxu - Guardian of Cenarius Btag: Tero#21668Terogaxu2 19 Jul
06 Jul <Oblivion> 11/11M Boost Community Hello and Welcome to Oblivion's Boost Community, formed by top 11/11M Raiding Teams. We Provide our Boosting Services on Eu Horde Only. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What do we provide: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Any Day Time: 16:30 - 00:30 Server Time (Runs every 30minutes) Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title. Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day Time: Custom Time (What Suits You) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00/23:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. You will Roll on Rings/Necks/Cloaks. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Everyday Time: 15:00/18:00/20:30/22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Antorus Heroic PL Special : Day: Custom Day (up to you!) Time: Custom Time (up to you!) Extra Info: We assign 3 unsaved players of the same class to trade all items to you. Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 17:00/20:00/22:30/00:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Glory of Argus Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Glory of Legion Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please join the discord and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it as well! Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQReginé2 06 Jul
06 Jul NoM 11/11M Boosting Service (Horde) NoM 11/11M is now opening up the boosting service once more! We have been boosting since Mop, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months and also boosting throughout WOD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through The Emerald Nightmare. You can have a look at the comments and feedback we receieved here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11181138612#1 and here :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17289172227?page=1 Now, we are offering the below runs, with your choice of the loots. Nighthold Mythic : Elisande and/or Guldan with mount and/or without mount. Antorus Heroic: Full run PL We accept gold in any realm. Please get in touch with the below people for more info. Linblad#2519 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Laiyaaa#2606Aliné1 06 Jul
03 Jul Late night returning player looking for a guild! Hi! Since i returned from a "break" since the end of WoLK im geting a little bored leveling with a barren chat. I play realy late at night after work so usualy not many ppl are playing. Any late night guild out there wanting to invite a guy trying to come back to the game?Thomril0 03 Jul
27 Jun Any social guilds up in this server? Returning player, looking for an English speaking guild that is social by nature. Not in it for raiding or achievements. Horde only.Hexxie1 27 Jun
19 Jun Looking for pvp and raiding guild Hi. I'm looking for a sociable raiding guild that also focuses on PvP as I'd like to get into pvping. Discord and voice chat preferable. Let me knowGenomez0 19 Jun
13 Jun [H] eXsto boosting Legion!! Hey Shadowsong/Aszune, We have a long history with this realm concerning boosting and even to be a part of it, and we are happy to say that <eXsto> has started up their raid boosts again, aiming to help others get that juicy gear, achievements, titles and see content you else might not see anytime soon. As this realm is our old home realm, the current prices listed below are our normal prices. However, for Aszune/Shadowsong players we will be using a price reduction as it was the realm we were founded on! So do add me (Inori#2754) and we can talk something out! Currently, we are offering the following packages (all packages include any loot you want and can use): Antorus Mythic: 9/11 Mythic - 3.5m 10/11 Mythic - 4.5m 11/11 Mythic (no mount) - 7m Aggramar + Argus only (no mount) - 4m Argus Mythic (no mount) - 3m Argus Mythic + Mount - Negotiable (Limited spots) Nighthold Mythic: Gul'dan Mythic + Mount - 800k Elisande Mythic (Convergence) - 300k Trial of Valor "The Chosen" tittle. Additional Info: - We only accept gold payments! - All runs that are booked will require a reservation fee of 15%, paid as we set up your run. This will not be refundable in case of cancellation. The remaining 85% will be paid at the start of the run. - Main raiding day for these boosts will be Thursdays at 20:00, but if desired could be moved to Sundays at 20:00. - These prices are mostly fixed, but can be negotiated to a degree on a situational basis. - These are HORDE boosts! If interested in buying a boost or for more information, you are free to contact us through the following methods: RealID: Inori#2754 / Zuw#2675 Discord: Inae#7362Kanaè30 13 Jun
08 Jun Change forum settings "Your realms" Hello guys. Here on forum my "your realms" its showing an realm that I don't have a char anymore. How to fix this? (my realm is Aggra and not Azune) ThanksUrururururur0 08 Jun
16 May *Remove post please* Remove post pleaseLuckyoné7 16 May
15 May <Exception> Mythic Antorus Boosting Services <Exception> is offering multiple types of boosts please see below for the different types of runs we offer. What we have to offer right now is: Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot We ONLY accept gold as payment. If you can pay on Shattered Hand and connected realms you will get the cheapest prices. However we do accept gold on most servers. Antorus Mythic run is on Wednesdays at 19:30 server time. All our raiders are 965+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer each armor and token type. For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 or send me a whisper in-game. These runs are HORDE ONLYßíó0 15 May
24 Apr Absolute 11/11HC recruting for BFA <Absolute> is a guild that was formed during HFC by IRL friends wanting to play together. We are a fun and friendly guild that likes to have a laugh but also achieve our goal of getting Curve for each and every tier. We have a stable roster but are recruiting all classes and specs to join us as we strengthen ourselves for BFA. We strive to accommodate everyone we can and make them comfortable. We as a guild work together to maintain flasks and feasts so you don't have to worry about that. All we require is : - Some knowledge of your class (we can do our best to help you out) - Willing to learn - A good attendance we understand people have lives but also don't like to be taken advantage of - Ability to bring the fun cause if you cant laugh we are probs the wrong place to be Currently (11/11HC 11/11NM) We raid Thurs, Sun and Tues. (21.00-00.00pm ST) Socials are always welcome Add my BTag iQuutamo#2833 for more info. (18+)Imsoocunning0 24 Apr
24 Apr 4/11HC Holy paladin looking for guild Hello, I'm looking for a friendly and active raiding guild with mature players to progress in Antorus with before the new expansion. I can also play frost mage if you need dps. Have only been doing pug raiding recently and it's getting pretty frustrating.Sanatore1 24 Apr
05 Apr Outland Revolution Hi please check out this video if you loved or enjoy The Burning Crusade and Outland. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLJtTmoOMPE Add my Battle-Tag Rikard#2959 for interests in the new Project 70 on Silvermoon <Raiders of Outland>Zpikkz0 05 Apr
03 Apr Looking for an active raiding guild! I have really been craving to get back into som heroic/mythic raiding i play frost and unholy on my dk, but i also have a shaman where i can play all specs. This means i am flexible to an extent in a raid environment. both my shaman and dk are well enough geared for heroic raiding and maybe a few mythic bosses:) i am not looking to change realm from Aszune and i want to rather not have more that two evenings a week where i raid.Gnurr0 03 Apr
15 Mar [A] <Easy - Lightbringer> 2/11 (M) is recruiting <Easy - Lightbringer/Mazrigos> is recruiting. We are presently 2/11 Mythic. We are happy to discuss cross-realm applications by single individuals or small groups of players. Recruitment is currently open for DPS and healers. Applications of exceptional quality, or those from players with raid leading experience will always be given special consideration regardless of our current recruitment status. Minimum requirements for Raider applicants for Antorus Mythic: iLvl:950 Artifact level: 74 All Epic Gems, Fully enchanted, etc. Raid attendance: 50% (we raid on Mon/Wed/Thu/Sun from 21:00 to 23.30 server time) To apply to Easy, please complete an application form in our forum. Make sure to read the sticky, and to complete the application form in full. You do not need an account to post an application. The link to our forum is http://www.wow-easy.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=25 We are happy to discuss applications by small groups of players. If necessary, create a character on Lightbringer or Mazrigos and contact an officer: Templaar, Rotkwa, Nephesh, Liria, Irukandzi <Easy> was founded in 2006. It has a long and stable membership; many of us have raided with Easy for 10 or more years. We are an adult guild and we tend to keep chat clean and to raid in a pleasant and non-threatening atmosphere. We don't bench members once they qualify as raiders - we have a system which gives preference to raiders who have been rolled out of a previous raid. We prefer raiding as friends together to hardcore progress, but our progress is usually solid enough, but without the aggro of hardcore raiding and without compulsory attendance at all raids.Halfamo0 15 Mar