Aszune / Shadowsong

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
2d [H] <Fury> - Shadowsong 11/11HC 7/11M “Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to Fury.” - Francis Quarles Currently recruiting: Outstanding Applicants only. Of course, all classes of exceptional applicants will be considered! Current Progress: 5/11 Mythic Antorus 7/9 Mythic ToS 10/10 Mythic NH 2/3 Mythic ToV 7/7 Mythic EN Background: Fury was launched in the beginning of April 2010 by a small group of long-term friends from all over Europe, with a wealth of raiding experience from every tier of raid content all the way back to the beginning of vanilla WoW. After two short months of existence we had grown to heroic standard guild and surpassed many long-standing raiding guilds on Shadowsong in progress. Since then, we remained as a heroic (and now Mythic) progression guild and despite relatively minimal time investment (we raid typically 10-12hours each reset only) Fury has consistently maintained a high standing on the realm. Our focus is on making as much progress as we can in a limited time-frame. When it comes to raiding we're a dedicated and stable bunch but the guild has a mature yet fun community and social atmosphere besides. We pride ourselves on being a well run, drama-free guild with plenty of time to pursue other activities besides raiding in or out of game. If this sounds like the type of place you could see yourself fitting in then please feel free to chat to any of our officers: Psiethyr, Zastaph (GM), Monoki, Lethora, or Azur or visit our forums at www.ssefury.com and create a private application (via the link on the main banner). ------------------------------------------------------------------- What you can expect: A mature and inclusive guild atmosphere A stable raiding experience 3 nights strictly per reset Strong Progression for time invested Balanced gearing Faceplanting 0.001% Wipes :) Comfortable sized realm. No queue times. What we expect from our raiders: Communication Focus and Preparation Maturity A drive to achieve the best they can. A drive to always learn from mistakes and improve with each boss attempt ~80% Attendance in general Raid Times: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday 20:30 - 00:00 (often finishing a little earlier) On rare resets where we need to move a raid-day for better raid composition etc. we typically aim for Monday as our replacement day. Our Raiders will always know when this type of situation is likely though so they can plan accordingly. Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from you. Psiethyr, Recruitment Officer for <Fury> Website: http://www.ssefury.com Psiethyr#1473 Baroque#2155 Zastaph#2891 Monoki#2908Barøque29 2d
08 Feb Social and active guild? Hello all! I am looking for a SOCIAL, active guild, with mature players (I am an older individual, been playing since the release of the game) who do Mythic+ or BGs or anything else to help eachother out but most of all, I am interested in the social side of the game, gchat, having fun etc. Is there such a guild around? Thanks.Athamel4 08 Feb
07 Feb [A] <All About Beer> is looking for new members! Hi all After several years of being a home for a friendly group of casual players, AAB is looking to recruit some new bodies to take on the challenge of 10 man raiding (and possibly RBG's) If you're new to the game, a mature player looking to get back into the game after a break, or new to raiding and want to try it in a safe and friendly environment, or even if you find yourself looking for a new home, this could be what you're looking for. if you're interested please get in touch either on the forum, in game or add my btag: Inowai#2696 thanks :) hope to talk to you soon.Ardius1 07 Feb
04 Feb Aszune and Shadowsong Community Discord server. The Aszune and Shadowsong Cummunity Discord is made to try and help creating a better community for us all on Aszune and Shadowsong. To join, go to https://discord.gg/JSnv7CK Some of the background reasons of making this is to create a place for guilds and players to find eachother. If its either for a mythic+, a raid or just some casual fun, then this is it. Are you missing a place to show your screenshots, funny Wow stories or just wanna show off your awesome transmog, then this is the place! Everyone is welcome! Kind regards Flintar and Monsterbaby, the creators of the idea.Flintar5 04 Feb
01 Feb [A] <Original> - Shadowsong 5/11M - lf Healers & Ranged Hey! As the title suggests, we're looking for a few ranged DPS and a healer or 2 to continue progress into Mythic Antorus Here's the usual Guild info spam: Are you looking for a long lasting, stable and progressive guild? Then may we present – Original Why should I join Original? Original was founded in December 2005 from a guild alliance raiding Blackwing Lair and Molten Core, and has continued to raid the top content since. As a guild we look to achieve a balance between defeating all content the game has to offer and still enjoying the ride. With a strong social aspect as well as a history of solid progression and never stepping back from the highest difficulty of raiding or taking a break, Original has a history of stability few other guilds can claim. What are you raid times? We raid on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Invites start (Server time) at 19.45. Raid starts at 20.00, finish at 23.00. We require members to maintain a minimum of 75% attendance. What classes are you looking for? Tank: Possibly Open (room for a good applicant) Melee: Closed Ranged DPS: Open Healer: Open We will accept applications for all roles and specs, and each is judged on an individual basis. Do you do cross-realm try-outs? Yes. Any applicant at this point should be prepared to join Mythic raids and progression, but first we will happily trial you in a heroic xrealm raid (Obviously only if you are alliance), which can give us both a feel for each other. But for obvious reasons, for Mythic raiding you will need to be on server. What is your progress? Currently sitting at 5/11 Mythic and 11/11 HC Antorus Previous raids this expansion, 5/9 Mythic ToS , 7/7 Mythic Nightmare - 3/3HC ToV -7/10 Mythic NH. We were 13/13 Mythic in HFC well before the pre-patch (enough to get almost everyone mounts). How do I apply? If you've got any more questions talk to one of our officers via BattleNet Narayan (blu#2850) Tipton (tipton#1663) Elouíse (luckyme#2674) Application and links to logs and raid progress: http://original-guild.net/ Or find us on Discord: https://discord.gg/AkjftfN What about the social side of the guild? We've been around since release, Original has always been a well-respected guild on Shadowsong. Known to be fair and friendly, whilst being competitive, our members are well thought of in the community. A unique aspect of Original is the togetherness. We have an annual meet at our GM's house during the summer in sunny Surrey (UK) for up to a week, where all are welcome. Old, retired and new members all get together and have some fun and this tradition is now 11 years old. We also have more social raids for friends, family, retired members and Alts. These take place on Saturday with a more relaxed have fun raid clearing normal Antorus and Tuesday progressing focused though heroic Antorus. Thanks for your time.Luckyoné6 01 Feb
30 Jan [A] Furor is now recruiting Furor is recruiting now on Shadowsong. Furor used to be a very popular guild on a private server, but the future of private servers are slowly dying and we decided to switch on Retail for maximum fun, quality, raids and so on... We are looking for new people with aim to conquer every raid, achievements, quests and so on... This guild was made few days ago and it will be very hard to get back where we left off back on private server but with strong will and right people it could reach the top ladder on Shadowsong realm. I also made a website and it will be remodelized soon, it's going to have stunning graphic design and coding because my best friend is a web and graphic designer. Requirements to join our guild will be: Level 110 Atleast 920 iLvL Fluent english language Teamspeak, RaidCall, Discord, Mumble (I'm still deciding which one we will use) I will also need some help to make the guild function, the right person will be rewarded. This guild is not a joke, even if it sounds as it is compared to all other high guilds that are already years and years on retail. We just need a chance and we will beat everyone, you have my word :) This is the new website http://furor-shadowsong.shivtr.com/ This was the old website with all the graphic designs and everything else: http://furor.shivtr.com/Galadrias0 30 Jan
30 Jan Returning player looking for Guild Hi, I left WOW 4 years ago when my little girl was born. I now have some time again and renewed my subscription. I am after a casual guild - I can't commit on a regular basis since I could get interrupted by aforementioned child and have to nip out to put her back to bed! Many thanks, LarthenLarthen1 30 Jan
29 Jan [H] Dead Weight is recruiting! 6/11 Mythic Dead Weight [H] is a guild on the server Bloodhoof/Khadgar-EU. We currently are 6/11 Mythic and we’re going strong for achieving Cutting Edge this, and upcoming raid tiers. Our goal is to clear Mythic Antorus in this tier, so we’re only considering players that are on par or better than our top players in the guild. We strive to develop as a guild. All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding, please attend the raid prepared. We expect you to min/maxing your character and you should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it’s directed at you. You’ll also be required to install Discord and have a working headset and microphone and also be able to understand the English language. We raid the following days and times: (SERVER TIME) Wednesdays 20:30-23:00 Thursdays 20:30-23:00 Sundays 20:30-23:00 We are currently looking for: -Shadow Priest -Frost/Unholy Death Knight -Fury/Arms Warrior -Balance Druid -MM Hunter -Affliction Warlock We are also taking exceptional players in consideration. Are you interested? Please contact Yva-Bloodhoof in-game or add Yva#21447 feel free to add any of the other officers too: -Azörius: Abobalypse#2387 -Discordiansz: Discordians#2834 -Ruxi: Miz7#2772 -Canine/Anubis/Coyote: TheKingEcho#1129 Team DWYva1 29 Jan
25 Jan [A] looking to join or create RBG team. Hi folks. I'm looking to join or create a group of people I can regularly do RBG's with. I've been trying for a while to pug them but as I don't have the RBG achievements already, I'm struggling to find a group. Let me know if you have a group I can apply to join, or if you are interested in putting one together :) feel free to message me in game, on here or add me Inowai#2696 CheersArdius0 25 Jan
23 Jan Perceptive 10/11M Boosting Services Hello and Welcome to Sham's Boost Community, formed by Perceptive's Guild Master / Management Team, which consists of a variety of boost teams of multiple top guilds on Tarren Mill Horde . In Sham's Boost Community, you can order which type of boost that you would like on discord or via Battle.net , so if you cant find a boost team to do weekly M+15 for example and cant find one of our advertisers in game, you can now just order it on discord and get way faster responses and achieve the boost as soon as possible. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. Prices: Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Tarren Mill : 200k Other Realms: 300k Guldan Trinket (Whispers of the Dark): Tarren Mill : 200k Other Realms: 300k Guldan Mount: Tarren Mill: 1400k Other Realms: 1750k Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Tarren Mill : 2000-2500k Other Realms: 3000k Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. Antorus Heroic Tag Along Spot (Leftover loot) Tarren Mill: 300k Other Realms: 550k Extra Info: Tag along = Roll on leftover loot, full clear and Bonus Rolls Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Tarren Mill: 650k Other Realms: 900k Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Tarren Mill: 200k Other Realms: 270k Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Antorus Glory Run : Tarren Mill: 700k Other Realms: 900k Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, get your Glory Mount! Mythic + Boosting Services: Mythic + Level 15 for Weekly : Tarren Mill : 200k Other Realms: Price of a Wow Token Extra info: This type of boost is only for weekly Mythic + 15 for Cache Mythic + Level 15 Armor Loot : Tarren Mill: 300k Other Realms: 400k Extra Info: This Type of Boost is for Full Leather/Mail Group Etc for Extra loot for you! Mythic + Level 20 for Score/Loot Tarren Mill: 500k Other Realms: 600k Extra info: Get More loot Drop and High Mythic + Score Note: If one of the boost services you are looking for is not written, you can ask about it on discord or via Battle Tag. Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/FwW3McU Skype: Prinishivace321 Battle Tag: Sham#21832 and Prinishivace#2678Shamserk1 23 Jan
22 Jan {A} "Fill any role"-player/raider LF Guild Greetings hero/heroes! As the title suggests I'm looking for an active guild, since my own IRL-Guild went on hiatus for the foreseeable future Me, myself and I have raided since the dawn of Warcraft-Time, and consider myself (or used to consider myself) well versed in the intricate aspects of raiding. I'm not in search of raiding five days a week but rather something of a "backup-spot" or a guild that has a more relaxed view of the game and can respect that real life take precedence. What I play: Been playing Warlock since Vanilla, but currently play just about everything (with hybrid-classes being favorable) and would be willing to inhabit any and all roles. Characters ready to jump into Antorus: Monk - All specs with 944-ish Itemlevel Warlock - 938-ish Itemlevel Paladin - Protection/Retribution with 936-ish Itemlevel Druid - Guardian/Feral with 920-ish Itemlevel Other characters and specs I would need to gear before jumping into Antorus. What I'm looking for: - A friendly guild that is open to all (fun) aspects of the game. - Actively raiding, or about to start raiding. - A guild that have a more casual approach to the game - I'm starting to become an old-timer in the gaming-world, and have a vast expansion called life to take care of outside of warcraft. (Already experienced the 5day/week raiding) - A guild that aspire to do mythic, without saying goodbye to family/friends in the process. What you shall recieve by employing me: -A dedicated and innately somewhat "skilled" player. -A "fun-to-be-around"-fella that won't sour the mood (unless It's fun). - A great "backup" that could fill any role. If any of the above text fits with you or your guild, or if you have any questions, feel free to throw me a /w in game or send me a mail in game (no one sends mail no more, why is that?), or add me on battlenet: Carlsson#2703 Nationality:Sweden Best of luck to both you and me in our search for new friends! Yonnie0 22 Jan
20 Jan [H] Eternal Wrath - Thunderhorn/Wildhammer Eternal Wrath ([H] Thunderhorn/Wildhammer) are starting a semi-casual raid team for Antorus, BFA and beyond! We have a core of experienced and skilled ex-mythic raiders and are looking to build a team with the ultimate goal of having FUN whilst focussing on NM/HC raiding. We'll be running a relaxed, drama-free, supportive and inclusive team and having a laugh whilst doing it! We're a really social group who enjoy good banter so our raids will never be boring. There's always chat and jokes whether it's in game, on discord or via WhatsApp so we're definitely not one of those groups who describe themselves as "social" and are anything but! We're looking for like-minded people who can play their chosen class(es) to a decent level but primarily want to enjoy their game time rather than sitting in a boring or toxic environment for the sake of progress. Our core team have decent mythic NH/ToS/Antorus experience and have gotten early Ahead of the Curve achievs in Antorus and prior legion tiers, so whilst it may take a while to get the team properly up and running, once we do we'll be a force to be reckoned with! Ultimately we're looking to build a team that is a long term "home" for people who share our mind-set. Raid days/times haven't yet been finalised however it'll be later in the evenings due to most of the core having work/family commitments, likely a 21:30 server-time start, 1 or 2 nights a week. This is a great opportunity for someone keen on the social side of raiding to join a newly forming team as a founding member and truly be a part of making something awesome! Prior raiding experience isn't essential provided you can show you can play to a decent standard and, most importantly, can listen and learn. We're happy and able to teach! We're currently looking for: 1x Tank Melee DPS (all classes) Ranged DPS Whether you're a former mythic raider looking for the simpler life or someone yet to cut their teeth, if the above sounds like what you're looking for then hit me up either on BNET: steveo#21656 or post below with some way to contact you. Cheers for reading!Amagin0 20 Jan
16 Jan Any vanilla people playing WoW Classic?! With the classic realms coming, who is going to join the grind in Azeroth again!? I guess this question would make more sense if people not playing Wow also could post, eh...Nay2 16 Jan
10 Jan Looking for early Mythic guild Hello everyone, As the title says I'm looking for a guild that aims to get into Mythic progression or just started it. I'm able to raid about two times a week, depending on your raid days. It isn't an issue if you're finishing your HC progress at the moment, as long as you have dedicated players and gear is the issue (meaning people understand their class and know what they have to do). Most of all I'm looking for a relaxed atmosphere, where we can have fun. I'm not into hardcore stuff, just want to raid 2 times a week and do some m+. I don't mind wiping at all as long as no one is raging or makes a big deal out of it. I'm mainly a feral druid, but I can heal, tank and even go balance if it's REALLY necessary. Got over ~955 ilvl across all specs. You can check warcraftlogs to see my performance (mainly feral one, I find this spec the most engaging atm). The current guild that I'm in doesn't have any room for more people in the main group, so there's that, the reason I want to leave. As an important note, I also have an arms warrior friend that may join with me. He is equally, even more, geared. Only looking for guilds on the alliance side.Alkiin0 10 Jan
08 Jan [H] <Dark Lords> Azune/Shadowsong Greetings traveller, Thanks for stopping by this forum post. The guild <Dark Lords> of the realms Azune/Shadowsong is recruiting. We are a friendly and fun community. We are raiding, running dungeons, even doing some PvP content every now and then. Our main goal with the guild is raiding, reaching the end of the raid instance in a healthy way. As we have very little requirements we ask from our raiders. We raid wednesday, friday and sunday from 20:30 till 23:00 server time. We are recruiting all classes at all times. Besides our main focus is raiding, we also accept anyone who just wants to part of our community. It does not matter if you are new to the game, retired raider, role player or even a murloc. Everybody is welcome to the guild. If you have any question feel free to ask a guild member in the game or post questions below in the comments. If you can't find any online feel free to add me on #battletag Thank you for taking the time to read. May your journey be full of epic adventures. Terogaxu - Guardian of Cenarius Btag: Tero#21668Terogaxu0 08 Jan
04 Jan Horde side dying on Aszune/Shadowsong So not sure if this was discussed already, but its obvious the Horde side of our server is slowly dying (for progress anyway). Dear Blizzard, any plans to merge us with another server pref. not Alliance heavy? Or do you guys think everything is peachy? Dal.Daliah5 04 Jan
01 Jan Frost Mage LF Raiding Guild ilvl953 Frost Mage Lvl75 Traits Returned to WoW shortly before Antorus release. Only doing pug raiding currently (slowly killing myself mentally). Looking for a guild to progress with in mythic or at least have the intent on progressing mythic. I'm available to raid everyday with the exception of Saturday evening. Don't mind faction changing if your teams horde. Plenty of raid experience having raided since vanilla. Btag Williadd#2633Arcticblaze1 01 Jan
27 Dec Mage Looking for raiding guild Hey all. 932 item level frost mage with 75 trait weapon looking for a raiding guild looking to progress through heroic Antorus and maybe a few mythic bosses too. Have plenty of raiding experience mostly on druid. but after playing that for about 11 years or so I've finally fallen out of love with it and have changed to mage to spice things up and give me a different perspective on the game. (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/aszune/natur%C3%A9sfury) is the link that my druids armory. If this sounds interesting please reply or send me an request at silverlight#2546Harvéy2 27 Dec
17 Dec [H] <Fearless Horde> 4/11 heroic recruiting About us: Fearless Horde is a friendly social and casual raiding guild on EU-Aszune. We are a Horde guild on EU-Aszune for players aged 18+ We're a social raiding guild for people who have lives outside of WoW but who want to be the best that they can with very limited raid time; many of us have families, work shifts or have other real life commitments. We have one raid team, raiding on a Wednesday evening from 8-11 PM UK time (9-12 server time). We tend to clear the heroic content before the release of every new tier and have been doing so for multiple expansions. Current situation: Current progress in Antorus is 4/11 heroic. We are looking to bolster our ranks as we tend to be a group of 10-12 regulars atm which makes it quite punishing when someone can't make the raid for whatever reason. Not looking for any specific class/spec/role as we have some players with multiple geared characters that can change if it benefits the raid group. We also have some very active mythic+ players who are pushing higher keys and are always willing to help guildies complete a run for their weekly chest. For more information or to apply check our website: http://fearless-horde.enjin.com/ or contact us in game Azzania#2964Azzania0 17 Dec
15 Dec [H] Spec Ox is recruiting (Weekend Raiding) Heyo Spec Ox is a raiding guild focused on progressing through heroic. We raid on Sundays at 18:30 server time. We focus on preparing through out the week to go all out during the raid. Besides raiding, we are a social and friendly group with a Discord for bants outside of game and we do the occasional bg and mythic+ together. We are looking for healers and DPS, but we welcome players who want to join as social members. If you want to ask us questions, you can reach us at: https://discord.gg/YrrmAybStroman0 15 Dec
12 Dec WTS Heroic Argus the Unmaker, 11/11 HC Antorus and +15. we are a team of elite players raiding in world top 50 guilds, we have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 960 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get in your weekly chest in your class order hall and a good chance on 940 or higher from the chest at the end of the dungeon, if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. -Antorus Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 940 loot or higher, up to 985. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Antoran Charhound Mount from Felhounds of Sargeras -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Argus the Unmaker you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Antorus heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2.5 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 2 million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 400k. -full Antorus heroic is 1 million and 500k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k-100k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt0 12 Dec
06 Dec [A] Making Server First Guild Warning, long post. **NOTE: This is not a “quick, botch something together” project. This is a long term, sustainable project. If you are looking for a raiding guild RIGHT NOW then this isn’t for you. If you’re looking to help build a solid community with a high end raid team, with the aim to grab some server firsts, then please keep reading. The main raiding aims of the guild will be for the next expansion, though we will raid some legion stuff before then when we have a team going, but not until the new year. This will also NOT be a hardcore guild** If you’d like to contact me about helping with this or any questions, add my Btag: Jani#2877 With enough interest to start I will set up a discord. What’s this all about? Ok so guilds have been falling apart left right and centre. Whether it’s to people losing interest, or shoddy leadership, it’s been happening a lot lately. After taking a break from the game myself I’ve been thinking about putting the extra effort in and building up a community guild that will stand the test of time. This means having a strong social aspect as well as a raiding aspect. This will not be an overnight project, and it will require effort from those willing to join. If you want to create a community that will last, you can’t expect for it to pop up from nothing. So what’s the plan? For starters I’m looking to see if there’s any interest. Socials, raiders, raid leaders, officers. If there’s no interest then there’s no point. If there’s interest then we wills tart recruitment as a guild and push onto discussing the raid team and other various activities (like achievement runs etc.) The guild will be on Shadowsong Alliance. There’s a gap in the market here for a solid guild to clear all content while it’s current. It’s a medium pop realm with a working economy and healthy guild representation. Well what’s the leadership going to look like? In my head I would like 5 members of leadership. Myself as Guildmaster (which means nothing) and an officer both focusing on the more admin side of the guild. Things like recruitment (with the aid of the Raid Leader for raider applications), making sure everyone’s happy, running the discord/website etc. Any behind the scenes “boring” stuff that the guild needs to keep running, outside of the raid environment. On top of that I would Like a Raid Leader, and 2 accompanying officers who focus on raid related stuff. Their jobs will be to sort out tactics, the raid team, making sure raiders are performing inside the raid environment. When it comes to raid the Raid Leader has the final say with any tactics, or the raid team. As pointed out earlier, Guild Master means nothing, the Raid Leader get’s end say in these things. I’d like the split to be like this so we don’t have a single person trying to run everything. That’s unfair to that player and it can burn them out very fast. The point of a leadership team is to split the load and to decide on decisions with the whole guild in mind. Not a single person. The leadership team will also ALWAYS be an odd number. This is to stop there from being an 50/50 voting. Whatever the outcome of a vote, that is what we go with. No if’s no but’s, no arguing. If you are unable to go along with a decision you didn’t vote for, you will not be part of the leadership team. So will the Raid Leader decide on loot too? We will run a loot council. It’s up for debate on if it’ll just be the Raid Leader and his two raid officers on the council, or all 5 of the leadership. This is something to be finalized at a later date on what would be more fair. To have more votes, and there for a fairer decision on the loot, or to have the admin leadership stay 100% out of raid business. Once again, it will always be an odd value to stop 50/50 splits. What days/times were you thinking? The days will be Wednesday/Sunday/Monday. The times however have not yet been decided. This will be discussed if we get some interest in the project. The days however will not change for the moment due to my work hours. Depending on the raid times chosen the days may be looked at again, but as I have to wake up at 1.30am 4 days a week, it would suck to build together this guild and not get to play with any of you guys! Sorry, this is my one selfish ask. You mentioned something about server firsts? Yes, I did! Ok so this WILL NOT be a hardcore guild. No extra late nights, no extra raid days. We will however be trying to grab a server first achievements we can on our schedule. This means we expect our raiders to always be doing their best and taking raids seriously. No ninja pulling, afk’ing for 30mins, no being late/not turning up. If you’ve signed up to raid, be prepared, be on time, and be ready to give it your all. That being said however, the atmosphere will not be as strict. In between pulls jokes and banter are fine. This will be a strictly NO YELLING zone. I’d rather not get any server firsts and have people enjoying their time, than have all the server firsts but with people miserable and yelling at one another. The server firsts are an aim, but a bonus aim. What’s most important here is people having fun while doing their best. If you need 5mins to calm down after a bad pull, just contact the raid leader, take your 5min breather, come back and go again. Ok, but what if I don’t want to raid? I love socials! If you don’t want to raid then don’t panic. Long term I would love this guild to have a healthy social atmosphere outside of the raid times too. Social players play a big part in that. I’m sick of all these “you’re not in the club” raiding guilds were social players get basically ignored. That’s unpleasant and I want to change that. Socials are welcome to any 5man runs, any achievement runs, farm runs. You wont be excluded from the guild just because you don’t progress raid with us. If all you want to do is log on, mine some nodes and have a bit of a laugh, then I welcome you with open arms. How do I apply? Right now there is no application. I just would like to find some like minded people to discuss things, and then start building the guild. Once we start looking to raid in the new year a website will be created and applications. If you’d like to raid in such a guild and help build it, don’t worry about waiting for applications. Or main raid focus will be the next expansion so what’s left of legion any raids we do will be a trial period and some team building stuff. It will also give us time to help those who’d like to break the glass ceiling of “you need experience to get experience” get to the raiding level we are looking for. If you're willing to work hard and research, your past experience doesn't matter. Your personality is what’s most important.Banked0 06 Dec
02 Dec Returning player lf social guild Hi! I've come back after a break that started somewhere during Mist, I honestly can't remember. I've done hardcore raiding from BC to beginning of Cata, then quit, then came back a little bit for Mist, then died of the amount of pandas and noodles. I'm looking for a social place, mainly to hang out and chat, do dungeons, and get some much needed help on what on earth is going on now. The social aspect is a major part of the game for me, so somewhere active would be really great. I've tried a few, but they turned out to be not very active at all. I've mained a healer since forever, I swear a lot, sometimes I'm funny, and I think I'm fairly good at this game. I'm leveling this now and have a mage at something like 88. Ditched my other shaman at another server, that I maxed in Mist. Much love!Dekina1 02 Dec
19 Nov Casual swede looking for a guild. Hi! As the title say...Im a casual swede looking for a guild where I can relax, take things slow and help me start doing dungeons at Heroic and over...have had a break since about Nov....got flying and about 880+ ilvl but still kind of new...allways tries to do the best I can and learn from my misstakes. But would be nice to have a guild where people understand that and don't flame me if I do a misstake . Cheers and take care to you all! //FredrikSugmindallas1 19 Nov
19 Nov - Lok Tar - Recruiting laidback players (non-raiding) Hey! < Lok Tar > [Horde] We are a small guild currently 10 players strong, with emphasis on doing especially mythic dungeons, beyond that we do pvp and achievements aswell. We are looking for laid-back active people who shares our passion for dungeons and gearing up, but perhaps that doesn't have time nor interest for scheduled raiding. We accept lvling + max level characters of any class specialization, but being healer is a big plus! :D Best regards, for the horde!Youdai0 19 Nov
13 Nov [A]<The Light of Eärendil> 2 days, 11/11 HC guild. <The Light of Eärendil>[Alliance] (Top 3 on server) 6/9 Mythic, recruiting exceptional players to join our social semi hardcore Raid Team. We raid both Wednesday and Monday from 20:00-23:00 Server time. We are currently primarly looking for Healers. We are a fun loving raid team, who focus when it counts. Apply @ http://www.loe-guild.net/recruitment or contact Flintar-shadowsong. For further referance: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/aszune/Light+of+E%C3%A4rendil http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/aszune/Light%20of%20E%C3%A4rendil/ Beside this. Check out the public shadowsong/aszune Discord, where you can see other peoples guild reqruitment, boss kill pictures or pug groups for raid and dungeons. https://discord.gg/JSnv7CKFlintar1 13 Nov
13 Nov Ret Paladin & MM Hunter LF Casual raiding guild. Hi all, Myself and a friend have returned after a small break during TOS and are looking for a small, casual raiding guild mainly focusing on heroic level raiding content. Raid days and times are somewhat flexible, but would prefer raid times to be 20:00 or later server time as we both have young children. Both of us have over a decade of raiding experience at various levels from casual to hardcore raiding, but alas, those days are well gone. The ideal guild would be a small social guild with a relaxed but driven focus on raiding, preferably raiding twice weekly. Nothing so formal or strict, just a group of friends who require a few more bodies to fill gaps in the raid team. I've played Prot Paladin since TBC but have decided to switch to Ret full time for a change of scenery, currently sitting at 918 ilvl as of writing this post but it's increasing daily with artifact weapon at 69. My MM hunter companion is currently sitting at 923 ilvl with lvl 69 MM weapon but has experience playing all specs. If you think you could offer us a new home (on Alliance), please leave a message here or contact me via Battle.net @ Vallant#2885 Thanks all ValVallant2 13 Nov
26 Oct [H] Ragnaros (Echelon) - 7/9M Looking for DPS [H] Echelon - 7/9M are looking for more skilled players to join a strong core family of raiders who are stepping into Fallen Avatar & Kil'Jaeden. Priority on DPS (DK, Feral, Hunter & Rogues) but all great players welcomed. We have been around in a couple iterations for over a year, we currently have a solid team of active players, plenty of M+ pushing, Leggo runs and all sorts of shenanigans. If you're looking for not just well organised raiding, but a new home, new friends and a great atmosphere then lets talk more! Add me on: Lukey#21204 or post below to get in touch. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/EchelonRoax0 26 Oct
24 Oct Herald Of The Titans Boost Runs (Horde&Alliance) Hello, Me and my team is boosting for Herald Of the Titans. We did many happy runs during Wod and happy to continue on Horde and start on Ally too. Details are as below. Please do not hesitate to contact me in game or via tag for more info. Battle tag : Laiyaaa#2606 Char:Aliné Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232) We are mostly available on Tuesdays but on request, it can be arranged for Sundays also. Timing is at 7pm by realm time but again, on request It may be changed too. Requirements: All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long as all items are below 226 ilvl, you can also use your heirlooms. Payment Details: Payments can be done in any realm; but for high population realms; price is 180K (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon) For any other realm; price will be 210K (may change on token price) We ask for 50K deposit when you book the spot; and the rest should be before the pull. Here some of the feedbacks we got from our happy customers :) Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727 Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728 Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715?page=2Körpé2 24 Oct
20 Oct [Horde] <The Exiles> are recruiting! ToS 4/9 Mythic Basic FAQ What do you need?: At the moment we are in need of good DPS Raid schedule: Thursday / Sunday / Tuesday 20:00 to 23:00 (server time) Loot distribution: EPGP Fun factor: Over 9000! Gear requirements: No hard cap. We will evaluate you during your trial runs. Age requirement: 16+ Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/shadowsong/The+Exiles About us We are a fairly young guild started the 17th of October 2016 by a group of friends. Since then we have grown much larger and been able to progress further and further in each raid tier since we started. What we value most is enjoying the game while also trying to progress as far as we can and of course, this is the cliché answer, but it is truly what we strive for. Another very important value for us is integrating new members properly to make sure no one is excluded, as we have seen this be a problem in guilds far too often. We prioritize doing a lot of mythic+ and doing alt/social raids where all members are welcome What we expect from you One of the most important parts of a raiding guild is communication and we of course expect of you to be able to communicate properly. This means both behaving properly, but also basic things as having access to Discord and a decent microphone. We raid 3 days a week, but we of course do not expect anyone to be able to attend every single raid. What we do expect from you is that those 3 days are available for you on a normal week, but should real life stuff come in the way, you are free to sit out. Interested? Contact an officer: Belfine-Shadowsong / Belfine# 2120 Nazaru-Shadowsong / Camulos#2870 Ihealyamon-Aszune / Deadont#2115 Singularity-Aszune / MrWoef#2309 Cheatdeath-Aszune / Emponix#2189Belfine0 20 Oct
10 Oct [A][WTB]Plant seeds WTB all your plant seeds: Aethril - 100g Dreamleaf - 110g Foxflower - 350g Fjarnskaggl - 290g Starlight Rose - 140g If those prices satisfy you, don't hesitate to contact me or just C.O.D. me. Prices are negotiable.Demonstorm0 10 Oct
10 Oct (H) Spec OX Hello, this is a brand new raiding guild. However what we offer Is a new guild with old school style princables. "What we offer" We offer as a guild, guaranteed raiding progresion aiming for current content as soon as we are able and also Pushing for Heroic content. We also understand that we are human, we make mistakes. As long as your willing to learn and improve you have a place with us. "What Will Be Required" We will start off raiding as soon as we have 10 people to do so, you will be required to sign up for raids and then be expected to turn up. We will also require you to fill in our guild application form. Knowlage of your class and the raid encounters is also required! "Extra Info" Raids will be held On a Sunday, maybe another saying during the weekend when we get going. But for know just a Sunday at 18:30-22:00 Sever Time. We are recruiting all raiding classes specifically Tanks and healers Howrver all dps are welcome to fill a application out. If you wish to speak to us please add our tag's (Escanor#12383 or Folly#2739).Sháxx0 10 Oct
27 Sep Looking for a social/casual raiding guild. I came back recently after a break. And decided to roll a new alt and maybe main it once it's geared. Outlaw Rogue, anyway the guild i am in now isn't particularly social and has ridiculous raid requirements even for normal. I've only ever really raided in LFR and i'm looking to properly get into it once this rogue is 110 and geared effectively.Ryithi4 27 Sep
24 Sep I have Old pics for ppl that would like to see them! I found a batch of screenshots on my old pc with screencaps of old times in vanilla, feturing players and guilds from aszune, it was nice to look through and i am willing to share them with ppl intrested? The pics feture alliance players such as Defiler elithuzad toroda clakz syoran franz sorry kenpachi tidysammy Leoni woodywarrior nay Thesis (lol) Horde: Ghostbear Ret Jhonnywelsh Mokem siren incendairy dentist fantasy byson nerthal Guilds: FOTH anything Paradox CoC Singularity Righteous Silver oak guardians OoS (alliance) rimfrostSnakeyes67 24 Sep
15 Sep guild found Looking for a friendly guild that will allow for a casual player. Enjoy playing tank mainly and DPS second I can't play healer to safe my life. Hope someone out there has room :) Current Item level: 915Aleduril2 15 Sep
07 Sep Phoenix Rising Recruiting We are a casual raiding guild based across a few servers, consisting of a group of friends. Most of have been raiding since vanilla in various guilds. We are currently looking to add to our roster. We are looking to recruit more bodies to throw at bosses. We are 7/7 heroic EN, 3/3 heroic ToV, 10/10 normal NH & 3/10 heroic NH. Ideally we would like any of the following: Hunter (not survival) Rogue Deathknight (not blood) Shaman (elemental) Demonhunter (Havoc) We are happy to consider applications from other classes and specs. Contact Bloodiris on Aszune or send and in game mail.Bloodloki5 07 Sep
05 Sep LFG - Been away for a long time, need a home Hey folks, Not properly raided since TBC. Dabbled in the game ever since but back for good now. Looking for somewhere that's welcoming, talkative and happy to run all kinds of content. Since coming back the endless silent PUG groups grow a bit stale, so just looking to rekindle the fun y'know? Thanks, take care. Edit - Have this and a 110 Priest at the mo, though didn't enjoy that char the further I got.Terían5 05 Sep
05 Sep [Horde] "The Rising Elites" is recruiting Guild "The Rising Elites" is recruiting people that want to progress without sacrificing the fun. Who are we: We are a guild established in July 2016 from newcomers and people returning to the game after break. Now that our core members are up to speed, we are looking for more people to expand our ranks and progress with Legion dungeon and raid content. Our agendas: Legion dungeons. We plan to do Legion dungeons in all levels, starting from Normal and Heroic for those that have not yet finished them, and carrying on to Mythic+ for more advanced members. Legion raids. When we assemble a raiding team, we plan to do Legion Normal and Heroic raids, starting from NH normal, as well as doing EN/ToV for fun farm days - it is a perfect opportunity to jump in and find your spot in a raiding team. Legacy content. We are also doing legacy content runs starting from Vanilla and up, for fun, achievements (including title and mount meta-achievements), transmogs, etc. Who are we looking for: Anyone is welcome to join our ranks! All we ask of our members is to be polite and friendly to people in the guild and beyond. Therefore, our recruitment roster includes: People that want to progress in Legion dungeons and Normal/Heroic raids in a low pressure environment. Those that prefer not to raid and only go for the Mythic+ dungeons are also welcome. People that are just starting in game, in the servers or returning after break. We will help you to catch up and gear up. People that want to realize themselves in building the guild up from early days. Anyone that wants to enjoy the game in relaxed, friendly environment. If anything listed above caught your attention, feel free to contact Sydona#2150 for more information or invitation to the guild. Have a lovely day :).Sydona7 05 Sep
02 Sep [A][WTB] Raging Furystone Gorget of the Savant Whisper me in game on this character if you have one and lets discuss a price.Demonstorm0 02 Sep
28 Aug Armory Updates Can you let us know when/if more of the old functionality will be restored to Armory? I'm particularly interested in Activity feed and Professions /CheerMacedmrauder1 28 Aug
17 Aug WTS Heroic Kil'jaeden, 9/9 HC Tomb of Sargeras and +15. we are a team of an elite players than have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 930 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get from Mythic plus and a good chance on 910 or higher from the chests, every chest drops exactly 2 items and its random who gets those items from the 5 players , if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. Tomb of Sargeras Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Kil'jaeden] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 915 loot or higher, up to 950. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Abyss Worm Mount from Mistress Sassz'ine. 6-Heroic Kil'jaeden also gives a new artifact weapon skin. -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Kil'jaeden you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Tomb of Sargeras heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 800k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is one and half million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 1 million and 150k gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 800k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt1 17 Aug
11 Aug [H] <Legio Pro Fennia - Draenor> LF Finnish Raiders As titled.. Since this is solely meant for Finnish people only, the following will be in finnish. <Legio pro Fennia> (Draenor serverillä) Tier 20 - 9/9HC, 1/9M (Tier 19 - 7/7M, 2/3M, 7/10M) etsii kesän lomailun ja rauhallisen pelailun myötä pelaajia Legion raideille. Kil'jaeden hc-kaadon myötä etsimme lisää rosteria myös mythic raideja ajatellen. Kesän aiheuttamat lomailut kun tekevät sen että osallistujia on yleensä juuri ja juuri tarvittava 20 pelaajan määrä. Mikä ihmeen Legio pro Fennia? Legio pro Fennia on ollut olemassa aikojen alusta... oikeastaan jo ennen World of Warcraftin euroopan launchia. Laughing Skull-serverillä jo WoWin betassa juostiin samalla porukalla (Nordic Horde) joka sittemmin muodosti Legio pro Fennian alunperin Agamaggan-serverille. Kor'gallille koko kilta siirtyi 3.6.2005, josta matka jatkui 9.3.2013 Draenorille. Legio pro Fennia ei ole kilta, joka yksi kaunis päivä vain lakkaisi olemasta vaan sen ydinjäsenillä on pitkä kokemus killasta ja kilta pysyy varmasti pystyssä vielä pitkään. Kaikesta tästä huolimatta haluammekin riveihimme myös uutta verta. Mitä sinulta vaaditaan: - Ymmärrät allaolevan tekstin - 18-vuoden ikä, enemmänkin toki saa olla - killan raid-päivät sopivat VÄHINTÄÄN kahtena päivänä kolmesta: to ja ma-ti klo 19:00-22:00 - ei ongelmia tietokoneen tai internetyhteyden kanssa - raid-addonit kunnossa - oma-aloitteisuutta itselle uusien pomojen taktiikoiden selvityksessä - osaa tehdä hakemuksen, jota lukiessa eivät silmät ala vuotamaan verta Mitä sinulle tarjotaan: - Mahdollisuus päästä raidaamaan suomalaisessa täysi-ikäisessä porukassa - Suuria tunteita, niin hyvässä kuin pahassakin - Olla osa yhtä vanhimmista yhä pystyssä olevista (suomi)killoista. Legio pro Fennia perustettiin jo WoWin betan aikana kauan ennen virallista julkaisua! Mitä tarvitaan? Tällä hetkellä tankki/heal osasto on aika hyvin kasassa mutta otamme kaikki hakemukset harkintaan. Ennenkaikkea järkevä ja asian osaava pelaaja on aina tervetullut. Aina kannattaa kokeilla kepillä jäätä, mutta muista - Sherlockmaiset analysaattorit tutkivat hakemuksesi kamman ja suurennuslasin kanssa :-) WWW-sivut ja mahdollisuuden hakea kiltaan löydät osoitteesta http://www.legioprofennia.net/ Tervetuloa mukaan!Nazshak1 11 Aug
08 Aug [H] Blood DeathKnight Looking for guild Hi everyone, currently i am looking for a guild on Horde that is progressing through ToS Normal/HC. Im a Blood Death Knight ilvl 905 and have recnetly started to play agin after taking a small break i have done 7/7 HC EN 10/10 HC NH and currently 5/9 ToS Normal while pugging, Im looking to stay as Tank as my offspec needs work and wont be putting much time into it atm as i would rather focus on my tank spec. Im stable player, Know tactics, having enchanted and gemmed gear (Missing few enchantes atm but will be fixed), always in raid with food, pots and flasks. Also open to help out others with M+ Keys. If you have any questions, feel free to ask :) Leave a message here or add my battle tag Dennis#2244Crázé0 08 Aug
07 Aug [A] Shadowsong/Aszune - Recruiting for GOF. GOF Currently 4/7-Mythic in Emerald Nightmare. 3/3-Hc in ToV, 10/10 NH hc, We also have done 3/10 Mythic in an Alliance, and are 9/9N and 2/9 hc in Tomb. Trying to get more to continue with Heroic and into Mythic as a guild. Who we are, what we are doing. We are an alliance guild on Shadowsong EU, active since 09-02-2005 vanilla, most of our past we've usually been ending up in raid alliances. However due to the guild mechanics introduced in Cataclysm and the collapse of our partner guild, we decided to form our own guild raid. We also have a social part of the guild, where we have people leveling, doing achievements and some that like to tag along in heroics. This Expansion, our goal is to have the Heroic Content in the first Tier Raid on farm as soon as possible, to this end, we're looking to recruit to fill out our roster with people that can regularly attend raids. We used to raid three days a week, but people asked to be slightly more "casual", so now we are currently only raiding two days a week, therefore we're expecting raiders to be able to attend all raids during an average week (notwithstanding Real Life Emergencies/Holidays). "High Prio" -- What we are currently recruiting Ranged DPS Mage Priest Warlock Hunter Melee DPS DPS DK (Unholy or Frost) Paladin We urgently need a Good Tank Having a decently geared offspec is a bonus. Raid times We are currently raiding Two days a week (main raid), and expect people to be able to attend all days during an average week. We will also be starting a Second "Normal" raid group up that will do 1 day a week. Our raid times are as follows (always GAME TIME [EU time]) Wed - 19.45 until 22.45 Sun - 19.45 until 22.45 We would like to try adding Friday to the roster to get progress going again. In addition ... Sometimes we want to stay for longer if we're close to killing a new boss, but if you have to go we'll accept that. Thurs or Mon - 19.45 until 22.45 (Help Gear Up Raid) or Alts with gear and play knowledge welcome. What we expect of applicants - Being able to attend both raids regularly. - Knowing reasonable knowledge of how your class works, and have a good understanding of boss encounters. - That you are able to use Teamspeak 3. We don't require a microphone, although it is preferred. - You are dedicated to progression and want to achieve the same goals as the guild. - That you bring your own flasks, food and potions for every raid. Remember that we will sell Flasks, Potions, Tonics only if required, but you will be asked to reimburse the G.Bank (@50% AH cost). What we offer - Raiding for main chars, two days a week - A friendly guild atmosphere - Achievement runs in old content (ICC drakes, etc.) We ask that all applicants either apply at our website: http://g-o-f.shivtr.com/ or if you would rather contact us in-game, please whisper or send an ingame letter to one of our officers. Mysteeq / Theodori / Baibit / AstaraellMysteeq19 07 Aug
05 Aug Looking for newbie friendly guild (Horde) Hi all, I'm a returning player (only played a little legion) and bring 2 friends who haven't played before. We are looking for a newbie-friendly guild with the initial aim of learning and doing 5 man dungeons at a slow pace, where we can read quests as we get them, learn tactics, wipe, and have fun without being rushed like crazy. Hopefully there is a guild out there for us! Have fun! o/Drybonez2 05 Aug
03 Aug [A]Looking for a laid back guild, or regular PUGs I'm on the look out for a guild, or for a group of people to do some raids and mythic+. At the moment I'm looking for anything, would like to start off in Emerald Nightmare and work my way up, so I don't mind doing alt runs etc, I don't need to be part of the progression team. Want to see some content rather then face rolling in LFR. I'm generally on most nights, but I'm more active on the weekends, especially Saturday. I'm not looking for weekday raiding, mainly because of the stress after work and because sometimes my commute can make me late. Grims my main character, I prefer tanking, but I'd be willing to give healing a go.Grimnore2 03 Aug
03 Aug Looking for a new, social guild. Hello everyone, I am looking for a new guild, preferably a social one, with nice, mature, fun, open-minded, and decent people, who is active during the day (as I am not playing at evenings/nights) and does Mythics +, joins Premade raids, does quests, etc. I very much like my current guild and the people, however there is no one online during the day anymore for years. I am not looking for a spot in a raiding guild team, I will not be taking part in evening raids. A bit about myself: I am an older individual, been playing since vanilla, open-minded and accepting of everything and everyone, polite, helpful and always up for a chat and a good time with guildies. :) Please feel free to send me a message in game or just comment here if you know of such a guild. Thank you. :)Ninniach2 03 Aug
03 Aug Paladin looking for HC/Mythic guild Hi everyone, currently i am looking for a guild that is progressing through ToS HC and has the wish to get to Mythic raiding. I am a retribution paladin (ilvl 905) and have been trying to clear HC with the fact it is hard to find good pug's and time is limited i am looking for a guild that starts 21.00 - 21.30 till whatever time. This because of having kids/work etc. and still have the wish to progress What the guild will get in return is a stable player, known with tactics, having enchanted and gemmed gear, always in raid with food, pots and flasks. Personality is relaxed, enjoy some laughs, Also open to help out others. If you have any questions, feel free to ask :) Leave a message here on forum or send a message ingame.Rythan2 03 Aug
10 Jul [H][Bloodhoof/Khadgar][DUTCH] <Nomads> To abide by the wow forums rules this recruitment message is in English, we are however a Dutch-speaking only guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar! Raid hours (CEST - Server Time) Wednesday: 19:45 - 23:00 Sunday: 19:45 - 23:00 Progress As this message is on every realm forum and I possibly can't update it everytime we made a new kill I will link to wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Nomads To give an idea of our goals: We're progressing into HC atm and we are recruiting members so we can start with Mythic soon! Trial Period The Trial Period lasts for an uncertain amount of time, depending on your performance. By performance we mean: - Signing up for the raids in advance; - Showing up on time and prepared for the Raid; - Playing your role correctly; - Behaving as a decent human being; - In case of absence: informing us about it in advance; During your trial you will be evaluated and given information whether we are interested in offering you a place within our ranks. We are only interested in people who want to help Nomads progress and develop into a stronger community. Loot during Trial Period During your Trial Period you will have a lower loot priority than our Raiders. If no Raider needs a certain item but you do, the item of course goes to you so the loot isn't wasted. In case of two Trials wanting the same item the item will be rolled for. Loot for Raiders We use Loot Council for tier and on non-tier item we use a roll system. Where you can use your roll on item a night (need), afterwards all other gear puts you on the ‘greed’ list. Decision regarding loot is made by the Officers, and loot drama is strongly frowned upon. However, if you feel that a mistake has been made, please notify the Raid Leader and he will look into it. If after looking into it the Raid Leader decides to stick with the original decision, please do not fight him on this. What do we expect from you? - Know everything that is relevant to your class in general and your specialization in particular; - Keep up to date with changes or mechanics that concern your class and specialization; - Come fully prepared for the raids: have your gear enchanted and gemmed, have your food, runes, potions and flasks, know all required tactics; - Be online in-game and on our Discord at 19:45 on raid nights, have a working microphone; - Be able to communicate with all our members in Dutch; - Be focused on progress fights even though we joke around on farm bosses, thrash and during breaks; - Behave as a decent human being and keep all dramas out of the game; What can you expect from us? - Experienced and strong leadership from all previous expansions' end-game content; - Two raids a week with progression oriented mindset; - Raid progression with a serious, goal-oriented yet laid back attitude; - Decent human behaviour from the Raiders. Our raids are always focused on progressing through to the next boss, or the next difficulty, while having fun. We always stir the cauldron with the right amount of winner mentality, fun and seriousness when we raid! If you want to raid in a guild sporting a great team spirit, good progress, stability and a fun atmosphere, Nomads is the guild for you! To apply or for more information, feel free to contact me or any of our officers, Naverion#2280, Josin, Thirikzal, Frietsaus or come visit us on https://discord.gg/vTNqmcz Thank you for reading and we hope to see you soon!Naverion0 10 Jul