Bladefist / Frostwhisper / Zenedar

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
1d [H] <Burn Phase> Social raiding guild recruiting! Hello FroZenFist! Burn Phase is a social raiding guild located on Frostwhisper/Zenedar/Bladefist[H]. We are a fun, friendly but focused guild. Our goal is to enjoy the content at our own pace. Meaning if you’re looking to clear Mythic raids as your focus, we are likely not for you. We are a PvE guild but a number of members enjoy PvP every now and then. Whether it be Arenas or just random Battlegrounds. Our Social side is as important to us as the raiding aspect. We believe everyone should be free to play in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. This said, we do prefer to keep a serious attitude in our progress raids while still having a laugh with our friends. Raid Days and Times: Wednesday and Sunday at 20:00 - 23:00 Thursday ''alt''run (EN HC or M+ runs) 20:00-23:00. Raid invites will start at 19:45 we aim to be inside the raid ready to pull before 20:00. What do we expect from you? We’re, first of, looking for a friendly person that will be part of our little family. We’d like to find someone that will be active (at least in terms of the raids, but preferably also outside), easy going and willing to help others where they can. We want raiders who can take a wipe on the chin, pick themselves up and learn from their mistakes. Someone that can make our raid days and stay for the full duration or at least let us know (ahead of time) if you can’t. (We're not no-lifers we understand that IRL always takes precedence) Prepared to raid. This means having looked up tactics for fights without having to be told to, be fully repaired with spare food, flasks and potions. (We do provide food and flasks but sometimes this isn't available so come prepared to use your own) Current Progression: 7/7 EN HC 2/3 ToV HC 10/10 NH NM and 9/10 NH HC What are we recruiting? We are currently actively looking for: Healers (Monk or Shaman preferred) DPS (Preferably no Demon Hunters, but we would love a warlock!) Also we're currently recruiting for a backup tank (a DPS or Healer off or mainspec will be required) All Classes will be considered of course, but this is what we have in mind for our team. Post a message below, Or speak to an officer in game: Doetwo-Zenedar (BT: MichaelvdB#2387) Leotheras-Bladefist (BT: Thashadow#21248) Tuljan-Frostwhisper (BT: Hourcast#2328) Phyrexxia-Frostwhisper (BT:Phyrexian#21311)Leotheras15 1d
1d <Bird is the Word> 10/10M Guild - Selling NH Boosts <Bird is the Word> Has opened up for our boosting services once again. Who we are; Bird is the Word, is a Danish semi-hardcore raiding guild, who has been around since TBC. Our most recent achievements in Legion, is 7/7M EN - 3/3M TOV - 10/10M NH - with the world rank; 78. What we can offer; Nighthold Heroic 10/10 PL - Price = 300k Nighthold Normal 10/10 PL - Price = 75k Both runs can only be bought as full runs. Contact us for boost times as they may very from time 2 time. Loot, and how it works; The loot system is set to PERSONAL. All of our boosters is 905+ ilvl - so many of them, do not need gear. This means ALOT of gear is being traded around - Which means; Keep your eyes open, and open your mouth, if you see a loot being linked in the chat :) Contact Information; For any additional info, you're welcome to reply on this post, or add one of the following people; Splatlack http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostwhisper/Splatlack/simple Drainstation#2146 Defsane http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Defsane/simple Marcus#2572 Ethevan - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostwhisper/Ethevan/simple Edevan#2239Splatlack2 1d
6d [H] Ink - 2/10 M recruiting! Who we are: Ink are a new guild founded a month after the release of legion. We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild consisting of former hardcore raiders and social newcomers ready to learn. We are currently on Ragnaros! What is expected of raiders? To be prepared in both general and role specific tactics for fights prior to raids. Gem and enchant all gear available. To be continuously motivated to improve and better themselves as a player and member of the team. Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday (Occasionally carry out alt runs on Sunday) Raid time: 22:00 - 1:00 Realm time Current recruitment needs: Ranged dps: Balance Druid, BM/MM Hunter, Frost/Fire Mage Melee dps: Windwalker Monk Tank: Guardian Druid, Protection Paladin, Brewmaster Monk Healer: Holy Paladin Exceptional players are always considered even if your class isn't listed on our recruitment list! Contacts: [GM] Zime#21104, [Council] Wigglles#2584, Munazaga#2776Rampager2 6d
18 Apr [H] Dejlige Birgitte søger spillere Dejlige Birgitte – Zenedar Horde er en dansk guild der, søger flere stabile members så vi kan styrke vores mythic team. Vi er 10/10 HC, 3/10 mythic. Vi er en sjov gruppe mennesker med plads til alle, aldersgruppen er fra 18-40 år. Vi ser os selv som en casual guild hvor der er plads til at man måske ikke kan ligge alt sin tid i spillet og derfor raider vi kun 2 dage om ugen, Onsdag og Mandag fra 19:30 – 22:30. Tag gerne kontakt til os hvis dette tiltaler dig Vi søger: DPS Healers Vi tilbyder: Stabil raiding. Gear xD. En masse sjov mens vi ligger bosser ned. Mythic+ ugentligt, vi stræber efter at alle får en chest hver uge med minimum 900. Det vi forventer af dig: At du kender din class. At du har gem/enchant på dit gear. At du kan tage konstruktiv kritik. At du er 18+. At du er stabil når det kommer til at signe til raids(main raid&alt) Hilsen Primco, Adesh, Shamynator og Belowme GM/Officer teamet i Dejlige BirgittePrimco3 18 Apr
10 Apr Looking for guild Hello looking for a guild at bladefist i am a night elf warrior ilevel 874Tassarion0 10 Apr
08 Apr looking for guild Looking for an active guild for me and a friend (Tank, Healer). To do mythic+ and raids. On Zenedar.Kaiene1 08 Apr
07 Apr [H] <Oldskool> 10/10 NH Hc LFM From Bladefist & connected with Zenedar / Frostwhisper. <Oldskool> is a small yet established guild of close players that have travelled across multiple game titles over the years including; TERA, Neverwinter Online, Wildstar, Blade & Soul, Black Desert Online, and of course World of Warcraft! About Us We are an international, English speaking, casual PvE Guild with a dedicated and progression oriented mind set. This is due to our members being ex-hardcore raiders and PvP'ers, that have since grown older and acquired careers, families, and unfortunately children! After a large break from WoW we have come back to enjoy the content Legion has to offer. Current Progression: *Mythic keystones ~ +15 *7/7 EN Hc *3/3 ToV Hc *10/10 NH Hc In the pursuit of Nighthold Mythic progression we are in particular looking for more dps (especially if they have tanking / healing offspecs) to perfect our raid roster. But we could welcome any roles that suit the guild qualities. We currently raid Friday and Sunday at 19:00st to 22:00st. Expectations, requirements, background checks, credit score history and... Look just hang on a minute. Looking down this recruiting thread I see so many guilds linking to wowprogress kills and dps charts, dedicated websites with extensive application hoops, and proof of mythic kills from the last few tiers of content. -We have none of that to show, and currently have no wishes to.- So if you are akin to us and smile thinking 'been there, done that, but now I just want to kick back, have some laughs with a family of close and happy friends, then cruise through Legion in the cool lane.' we are the guild for you. Hop in-game and whisper myself (Darksparky-Bladefist or Darksparky#2990) and we can have a small chat in Discord to see if you would feel at home here. We hope we can provide a fun, relaxed environment for any of you oldies but goldies out there. Many thanks. -SparkyDarksparky5 07 Apr
07 Apr I hope you're all enjoying World of Warcraft! Hello everyone from Bladefist, Frostwhisper and Zenedar! I hope you're all enjoying the massively multiplayer online role-playing sensation that is World of Warcraft! I just thought I would pop in to say hello to everyone, as the forums do not seem to be used as much as they used to, and it seems like mostly just guild spam. Anyway, I hope you're all having lovely Friday mornings, and I hope to see you around Azeroth and taking on the might of the burning legion in the Nighthold! P.S. MW Monk LF 2day-week raiding.Ascetik1 07 Apr
03 Apr <Sunday Raiding Society> Social - Casual - HC Hello everyone, We are looking to add to our ranks with a few more members to help push HC content. We may not be the most advanced guild with regards to progression but we have made nothing more than steady progress each week. We are now looking to add a few more members to the guild. We are still accepting anyone that wants a social friendly guild that understands you cannot always commit to raiding and being online all the time. We currently raid Sundays starting at 8PM Server time pushing on to around 12PM Server and it is always good fun! During the week there is normally plenty of people willing to run Mythic+ dungeons and help with gearing and we are also setting up as many Kara groups as possible. Our weak area currently is casters and monks, however we will consider all applications. We are fully stocked on tanks i'm afraid but you are still more than welcome if you are happy running and offspec or just joining in with the mythic dungeon content. We won't turn willing players away without good reason. If any of this sounds ideal to you and you want to join us please add me on Battle.net GDGriffiths#2565 or message one of the below players in-game. Valow Freshpriest Nightened Granthar Brinsonar ShortbreadX NaouzFreshpriest21 03 Apr
02 Apr LF Guild Hello, Im fairly new to the game(6 months only). Im looking for a guild that is willing to teach me if I make mistakes. I prefer an English speaking guild. I am a 893 Holy Paladin.Shedoz1 02 Apr
29 Mar <DarkStorm> Karazhan & Mythic+ Keystone Boosts We are done boosting, thanks everyone.Maageklatten10 29 Mar
27 Mar [H] <D I N G> Recruiting 10/10 (H) We're currently recruiting: Deathknight (dd) -Low Deathknight (tank) -Low Demonhunter (dd) -Medium Druid (balance) -Medium Druid (restoration) -Medium Druid (feral-dd) -Low Hunter -High Mage -High Monk (healer) -Low Monk (dd) -Low Mont (tank) -Low Paladin (holy) -High Paladin (protection) -Low Paladin (retribution) -Low Rogue -High Shaman (enhancement) -Low Shaman (restoration) -Low Warlock -High Warrior (dd) -Low About Us Established in 2005, DING has been a raiding presence on Frostwhisper ever since. We take a semi-hardcore approach to the game, where our endless enthusiasm for progression is only hindered by the harsh reality of having a life. Comprised of raiders and socials, our guild provides a mature and friendly environment to members from all over Europe. Latest Progress Emerald Nightmare (1/9 Mythic) Trial of Valor (3/3 Heroic) Nighthold (10/10 Heroic) Our Current Goals We are in the process of filling the last remaining gaps in our raiding roster for Mythic raiding. This team would be primarily focused on progression and player growth. We examine logs, discuss mistakes and ways to correct them, all with the goal of making the raid group stronger and progression more enjoyable. At the moment, all DPS is welcome, but priority will be given to high-performing Rogues. We are also looking for a veteran Holy Paladin to join our healing squad. Interested in a raiding team that's focused on progression, but willing to help you learn? We'd love to have you join us! Event Schedule All times are in CET: Mon 20:30 - 23:30 | Farm Raid Wed 20:30 - 23:30 | Progression Raid Sun 20:30 - 23:30 | Progression Raid (cont.) Contact If you are curious to learn more about <D I N G>, do not hesitate to reach out to one of our recruitment officers in game (Krater#21163 or Bluefood#2373). www.dingguild.co.uk Bluefood0 27 Mar
27 Mar LF late night raiding guild Hello, I moved from EU to US irl, and my current guild goes on raids very early in the morning for me, and I cant join them because most of the times im either busy at school or sleeping. As the title indicates, i am looking for a guild that raids late at night ST. Im looking for a guild that is not hardcore, since im kinda new to the game (been playing for 6 months now), but honestly any guild would be fine. I am an 893 ilvl Holy Paladin. Thanks guys, ShedozShedoz2 27 Mar
26 Mar Paddy Irishman [H] Recruitment Paddy Irishman is a small friendly guild who raid twice a week for 6-7 hours. We are looking to recruit like-minded players who wish to progress through raiding content and having a laugh whilst doing it. Due to the lack of members recently we have struggled to push progression through Nighthold Heroic, we are looking to recruit the following to bolster our roster to clear Nighthold HC . Class Requirements: Recruitment is open for all to be considered to boost our player base, current interests are detailed below: Range – Mage, Warlock, Moonkin,sp Realm Details: Frostwhisper-EU, Horde. Linked Realms: Bladefist & Zenedar T19 Progression: Emerald Nightmare – 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic Trial of Valor – 3/3 Normal, 1/3 Heroic Nighthold – 10/10 Normal, 4/10 Heroic Raid Schedule: Wednesday 20:00-23:00 ST Sunday 20:00-23:00 ST Mythic+ Content: Multiple keystone masters running weekly runs ensuring there is a constant flow of high ilvl gear from the weekly caches. Loot System: We use a KonferSK (SuicideKings) system to reward regular raiders where if you received loot you go to the bottom of the list but then will move up each time someone loots. We use two lists where it is non-tier and a tier list /w bazzil / redassain / muros / niakova / cranas for more info or a trialBazzil2 26 Mar
23 Mar Group of friends looking for raiding guild Hi, We are four friends with long time raiding experience on Frostwhisper who currently have reached our best years and are now looking for something more casual but still wants to progress for atleast hardcore settings and higher M+. We are 1 Holy paladin (me) 2 Demon hunters (dps) 1 Shadow priest We are all +895ish with NH HC experience and more or less online everyday from 20.30 -00.00. Add me, Krax#2734 if you have questions and feel that you are the right home for us. Cheers KraxKrax1 23 Mar
23 Mar Herald Of The Titans Boost Runs (Horde&Alliance) Hello, Me and my team is boosting for Herald Of the Titans. We did many happy runs during Wod and happy to continue on Horde and start on Ally too. Details are as below. Please do not hesitate to contact me in game or via tag for more info. Battle tag : Laiyaaa#2606 Char:Aliné Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232) We are mostly available on Tuesdays but on request, it can be arranged for Sundays also. Timing is at 7pm by realm time but again, on request It may be changed too. Requirements: All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long as all items are below 226 ilvl, you can also use your heirlooms. Payment Details: Payments can be done in any realm; but for high population realms; price is 180K (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon) For any other realm; price will be 210K (may change on token price) We ask for 50K deposit when you book the spot; and the rest should be before the pull. Here some of the feedbacks we got from our happy customers :) Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727 Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728 Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715?page=2Körpé1 23 Mar
21 Mar [H] - Momentum (5/10M) are Recruiting Momentum is a raiding guild on the Bladefist (EU) server. Our focus is Mythic raiding. We are currently 4/7M in EN. We're a stable and enjoyable guild community with people who are anxious to beat the raid content out there, while having fun. The idea that separates us from other guilds is that we are way below "hardcore", but we are some levels above being "casual". Currently we are recruiting the following - Restoration Druid Balance Druid Shadow Priest Mistweaver Monk Mages Warlocks Warriors Demon Hunters However, if you think you have what it takes to join, don't hesitate to apply, we always accept exceptional recruits of any class! What do we expect from people that apply to Momentum? - Be able to raid 3 days a week from 20:00 - 23:00 ST (Wed-, Thurs-, and Sunday). - A stable connection and hardware capable of going through the end-game content. - Willing to clear content completely, including achievements. - Have a decent amount of PvE-experience. - Prioritize raiding over any other form of game activity when online during raid times. - Show up to raids prepared, meaning: stocked on food, reagents, consumables, knowing the basic tactics and everything else the raid requires. - We're an English speaking guild, do not apply if you're not able to understand, write, read and listen to English. - Be able to take a joke or two without getting offended! - Last but not least: We're going for progress as a guild, we're not the ones to make sure you're getting your personal achievements/gear. If you have any questions or want to apply to the guild don't hesitate to add Minxy#2998 ingame.Minxy4 21 Mar
18 Mar rekryterar en healer ev ranged dps Hej! Rupture och fika är en liten casual guild och många känner varandra IRL. Vi har ett mål att progressa men samtidigt ha kul ihop. Medelåldern i guilden är runt 30+. Vi söker efter nån som är ambitiös, kan sin klass men absolut ingen elitist, raidar ons och sön 20-23 (9/10H) Hör av er till mig ingame eller adda mig på bnet nymeria#2379 Tar gärna in socials också eller folk som vill köra m+ Vi finns på Bladefist som är connected med Frostwhisper och Zenedar. Hörs ingame! Vänligen RenéeNymerìa0 18 Mar
17 Mar [H] <Crysipt> Recruiting 10/10 (HC) Hello there, About us: Crysipt is a small guild in the connected realms Zenedar, Bladefist and Frostwhisper consisted mainly of people who raided together from TBC to Cataclysm. After a large break from WoW we came back to enjoy the content that Legion has to offer. Our goal is to experience the highest possible content while raiding with people we enjoy playing with. Raid times Sunday 18:00-23:00 Monday 19:00-23:00 Open spots In order to continue our adventures in Mythic raiding difficulty, we are currently in high demand of pretty much all ranged dps. Loot distribution Master looter with roll, although we encourage the following priority: dps > tank > healer. If you are interested in joining our little community, add me in game (iera#2121) so we can have a small chat in discord to see if you would feel at home here. -CloningCloning0 17 Mar
17 Mar [H] <D I N G> Recruiting 9/10 (H) We're currently recruiting: Deathknight (dd) -Low Deathknight (tank) -Low Demonhunter (dd) -Medium Druid (balance) -Medium Druid (restoration) -Medium Druid (feral-dd) -Low Hunter -High Mage -High Monk (healer) -Low Monk (dd) -Low Monk (tank) -Low Paladin (holy) -Low Paladin (protection) -Low Paladin (retribution) -Low Rogue -High Shaman (enhancement) -Low Shaman (restoration) -Low Warlock -High Warrior (dd) -Low Established in 2005, DING has been a raiding presence on Frostwhisper ever since its conception. Keeping a casual, mature and friendly environment with members from all over Europe filling our raiding roster. Our Raid days: • Monday -- 20:30 - 23:30 • Wednesday -- 20:30 - 23:30 • Sunday -- 20:30 - 23:30 We will start raiding again in pre-patch so we will be prepared for legion. We're also accepting social applications, and should you decide you'd like to raid later down the line we're always willing to try and fit you in. If you'd like more info, please either click over to our website below, or contact an officer in game: Jazore, Danterk or Bluefood. Alternatively, add me (Bluefood), Bluefood#2373, and I'll do my best to answer any of your questions. www.dingguild.co.uk Bluefood11 17 Mar
15 Mar <D N F> Raid Recruitment for Mythic Progress <D N F> is a friendly raiding guild who are ready to start progressing into Mythic Nighthold. We have 10/10HC on farm, but we lack just a few members to really make our push into Mythic. We are looking for 1 Tank, 2 ranged Dps, and 1 Healer (holy pala pref) to round out our team and start making progress. We raid on Thursday and Monday, and we occasionally make casual/optional Sunday raids for things like clearing older non-progress content. Ideally you will have 890+ equipped ilvl and 10/10HC experience, but for the right players we would be willing to take people with less progress or gear and help you up to our standard. So please if you really think you're a Mythic player but just haven't been able to find a guild or group to let you get there, do apply and maybe we can be that fit for you. If you have any questions please feel free to comment or add Doomaga#2202 in game.Doomaga2 15 Mar
14 Mar [A] <Casual Excuse> Nighthold 10/10NM 10/10HC Casual Excuse has been on Frostwhisper Alliance since early 2011 but most of us have been playing together for longer. We're somewhere between casual and semi-hardcore and we're raiding pre-Mythic content 2 days a week. (Currently Wednesdays 20:00-23:00 and Sundays 19:00-23:00) Current progression: 7/7 NM EN 7/7 HC EN 3/3 NM ToV 3/3 HC ToV 10/10 NM NH 10/10 HC NH We are always looking to potentially improve our roster with skilled and friendly players to keep raiding activity at it's highest. To try and keep a balanced raiding roster the most desired roles are listed below but even if you do not play any of these feel free to apply anyway. Exceptional applications will always be considered. We like our applicants/raiders to have certain qualities to boost their application appeal: -You are preferably 18+ -You're a mature and reliable player. You should be able to attend 2/2 raids a week. People have lives. It's okay to miss the occasional raid, but it should not occur regularly. -You should know your class & spec very well. -Your gear is reasonably up to date for the current content, with the right gems & enchants. -Know/research the current encounters we're facing for raids, so we don't have to explain every detail for you. What you can expect from us: -We take our 2 raids a week seriously, we are doing our best to progress as much as possible those two nights. Between the raids we're discussing amongst the officers & raiders how we can improve our raiding. -But most of all to have fun, many of us are usually online every day. We all love to raid, but we also love doing the other things WoW has to offer as well. -We're no hardcore guild who's looking for the realm firsts. We're just raiding at our own pace and having fun while doing it. -Our main focus is HC raiding but usually we start with Normal then move on to HC. We have no interest in doing mythic raiding. Currently we're mainly looking for: -1 MT (any class but Druid) -Shadow Priest -Retribution Paladin -Windwalker Monk -Arms/Fury Warrior -Sub/Assassination Rogue -Ele Shaman -Mage (Healing/Tanking as OS would be a big plus) If you're interested please apply on our website (link below), or if you would like more info you are welcome to talk to our officers: -Sâm-Frostwhisper (Warlock) -Verdandii-Frostwhisper (Paladin) -Thelmos-Frostwhisper (Druid) -Sebjin-Frostwhisper (Druid) For more info, please visit our website: www.casualexcuse.enjin.com If you want to make an application, please register to our website and create a new topic where you can copy & answer our Application Template. Thanks for reading, and good luck!Sâm11 14 Mar
13 Mar <Debonair> is recruiting! Hello everyone! Just a brief post to inform anyone who may be interested in joining <Debonair> - a long-established, casual guild seeking friendly, sociable players to join us for Mythic 5-Mans; Normal and Heroic raiding. We are an English-speaking guild who strive to create a friendly, helpful community in which to enjoy playing WoW with. Please note that we are a casual guild and we appreciate that our fellow guild members may have a variety of commitments in real-life and therefore we are not in the business of demanding players to "be on at a certain time or else" - that goes against the comfortable environment we aim to achieve. Furthermore, we welcome players of all ages, backgrounds, experiences, etc. - if you're not interested in PvE and just want to be part of a friendly guild whilst you level, PvP, etc. then you are welcome to join also! If you would like anymore information, please feel free to contact myself or any of the Officers/Guild Master in-game! We look forward to welcoming you to <Debonair>!Gormac6 13 Mar
11 Mar Legion Raids GDKP Every Friday at 19:00 UPDATED Introduction: What is GDKP? GDKP stands for Gold Dragon Kill Points. It means that every item that drops from bosses is auctioned to the highest bidder. At the end of the raid, all gold is distributed evenly amongst buyers and boosters. When is this raid? The raid is every friday. We start inviting people to raid at 18:00, and start pulling at 19:00. The raid ends when either all bosses are dead or at 23:00. If the raid is doing well and we are near raid end time but near a boss we will do a vote and if the majority want to stay then we will extend the time by 30 minutes maximum. How does everything work? To enforce that buyers don't get a free boost and that boosters do their job well, there are a few rules for bidding: 1. There is a SPENDABLE fee based on your current ilvl and raid role. Buyers NORMAL The Nighthold 50k if between 830 & 875 ilvl 100k if below 830 ilvl Buyers HEROIC The Nighthold 150k if between 875 & 904 ilvl 200k if below 874 ilvl This fee is SPENDABLE, so when you bid for gear you will not be charged until you have used it up. Entry fee will not be refunded. 2. Minimum bid is 5k gold 3. Minimum increase for bid is 2k. 4. Transmog bid starts at 1k and offspec bid starts at 2k and will only be offered if nobody bids for the item. 5. You have to make a serious bid if an upgrade drops for you. The lower your itemlevel, the higher I consider a serious bid. The definition of an upgrade includes if you already have the item that drops but it has an extra proc (socket on top of the item you have) or is the warforged version of your current item. You're not required to bid if you currently have a warforged but not socketed item and the socketed, non warforged version drops; if the item we're selling is both warforged and has a socket and yours doesn't, that is required to place a bid on it. If the upgrade is only a tertiary stat on top of your current item, we'll not require you to bid on it. All preceding rules apply to mainspec only. If you fail to make a serious bid, I reserve the right to revoke your right to get an even share at the end of the raid or even replace you. Your gold share will be distributed among the remaining eligible members. Example: 2 buyers want item X, buyer A opens bid with 5k and has got crap gear, buyer B increases bid to 10k. If buyer A doesn't increase bid while having an item with far lower item level, he risks losing his gold share or getting replaced. Furthermore, I expect you to behave in my raid. Point out errors if need be, but do so in a polite manner. There will also be penalties for [5k fine] 1: Ninja pulls even if we do not wipe. (10k if we wipe) 2: Failing on mechanics that can cause raid wipes, regarldess of wipe actually happening It will be announced before boss fight for which ability there is a penalty for. 3: Since the raid will be group loot everyone will have to pass and pass fast, there will be a penalty for not passing within 30 seconds after the boss has been killed. 4: Accidentally pressing greed or need. Basically get used to pressing pass. It will be required to pay the penalty immediately after the boss fight. Which bosses will be killed? Currently we are doing 10/10 Heroic and Normal The Nighold runs. What is expected? First of all, you need to be unsaved to all of the bosses in The Nighthold Heroic. If we notice that you're saved to any boss, you risk losing your share of the pot or getting replaced. Boosters will be expected to perform, meaning they know how to handle mechanics and do their job well enough to carry lower geared people. Buyers are people with low gear or / and lack of knowledge of mechanics in adddition to people with good gear but can still obtain minor upgrades. In short, everyone can buy gear if they want to. If an item isn't an upgrade for you but you want to increase the bid, you're free to do so, but you are expected to pay up if it backfires on you. If you harrass the person assigned to need on items and holding the gold or are just rude to people, or you prevent us from giving instructions to the raid, we reserve the right to keep your goldshare and divide it among the other eligible people for goldshare. Due to the fact that some people fail to show up after saying that they'll show up, I have to recruit more people than my roster can fit in. So that means if everyone shows up, not all of them will get a spot in the raid. For boosters this means, if you get in raid first, you got your spot. Same applies for buyers. However buyers can pay the entry fee in advance to guarantee their spot. With guaranteeing a spot, I mean: your spot is reserved til 19:00 realm time, then it gets taken by the first buyer who gets in. You'll have an entire hour to show up and claim your reserved spot. What if I want to switch chars in the raid? To change characters you will have to firstly have it parked outside the raid entrance, notify the raid leaders before the raid, and only swap out during trash if you do not need anything. If you hold up the raid there will be a 10k fee for switching character.Discodots0 11 Mar
01 Mar WTS Guldan HC, +15 or higher keystone and Full HC NH. we are a team of an elite players than have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many night hold raids across all of our characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 or higher you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 900 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get from Mythic plus and a good chance on 885 or higher from the chests, every chest drops exactly 2 items and its random who gets those items from the 5 players , if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. Night Hold Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 890 loot or higher, up to 920. we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you if we can trade the items, since its going to be personal loot . 3-a very low chance to get Guldan [Felblaze Infernal] mount . -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Guldan heroic you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Night Hold heroic run you need about 2 hours. -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 or whisper me in game Vivicraftt-Draenor price: you can pay us on any realm. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 165k. -keystone +15 one chest in time is 245k. -keystone +15 2 chests is 365k. -Guldan heroic is 245k. -full night hold heroic is 700k. -9/10 heroic night hold is 500k.Vivicraftt0 01 Mar
28 Feb Norsk Torsk Tjena! Den legendariska guilden Norsk Torsk söker nu en aktiv healer och 2-3 range DPS ( inte hunter ) till vår mythic progress i nighthold. Vi har 3/10M. Vad vi önskar från dig som applikant är: -Ett gott humör -Att du kan spela din klass väl -Att du pratar och/eller förstår svenska Medelåldern i vår guild är uppskattningsvis 25 år, med en estimerad standardavvikelse på 3 år. Vi har vår egna TS3 server som vi använder. Ifall detta lät intressant så kan du kontakta mig på Bazinga#1120, eller vår älskade GM på Badjo#2778. Ha det bra!Bergmàn2 28 Feb
28 Feb <Excido> Rekryää kakkostiimiin Excidon (4/10M) toinen raiditiimi (6/10H) etsii pelaajia riveihinsä. Tarvetta etenkin tankeille ja parille hiilulle. Raidiajat eivät vielä tiedossa, mutta 2-3 kertaa viikossa pari tuntia kerrallaan. Ideana olisi olla vähän leppoisampi tiimi ilman suurempia sitoumuksia, jotta kaikki jotka tulevat paikalle, haluavat olla siellä. Raidiajat tosiaan on vielä hämärän peitossa, mutta iltapäivisin/iltaisin olisi tarkoitus pelailla. Päivät saadaan tietoon sitä mukaan kun pelaajia tulee lisää. Kiltamme alttiraidi on lauantaisin kello 18:00 alkaen, yleensä 4-5 tuntia. Pyrimme integroimaan tämän raidin ajan mittaa kakkostiimimme aikatauluun. Tiimillä ei vielä ole vaatimuksia, mutta olisi hyvä, jos pystyt pelaamaan NH normalin tasolla niin pääset heti mukaan.Puskarunkku0 28 Feb
27 Feb [H] [Chamber of Aspects] Noxa is recruiting! Who we are: Noxa are a new guild founded a month after the release of legion, we’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild consisting of former hardcore raiders and social newcomers ready to learn. Our progress: 3/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3H Trial of Valor 6/10H Nighthold What is expected of raiders? To be prepared in both general and role specific tactics for fights prior to raids. Gem and enchant all gear available. To be continuously motivated to improve and better themselves as a player and member of the team. Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday (Occasionally carry out alt runs on Sunday) Raid time: 22:00 - 1:00 Realm time Current recruitment needs: Hunter, Mage, Ele Shaman, Warlock, Shadow Priest Contacts: [GM] Zime#21104, [Council] Wigglles#2584, Munazaga#2776 Website http://www.noxa-eu.shivtr.com/Notevenklose2 27 Feb
26 Feb OA - Late Evening Guild // 22:00-01:00 / Weds,Thurs,Mon Hello, Once Again are a guild bases on Kazzak who are currently looking to add some more strong players to join our team to help with mythic progression. We are an established raiding guild with steady progress, good atmosphere and are looking to find like minded players. Hoping to find skilled & committed ranged dps and a non monk healer, but would of course consider all good players. Our current progress is 3/10 Mythic Nighthold with some low % wipes on Krosus. Feel free to check out our website @ www.oaguild.co.uk or https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613463253?page=1 You can also contact any member in game or speak to one of our officer team for more information Adamski#2159 / Oneyota#2678 / Temptation#2121 Thanks.Yorkshireman0 26 Feb
22 Feb WTB 900 or so Heavy Junkbox 50g each Hello good folks of Bladefist, Zenedar and of course my own Frostwhisper! Am currently working on the Insane in the Membrane achievement. I am in need of another 900 or so Heavy Junkbox at the time of writing in order to finish it. C.O.D the character I'm posting with (Tzalixi-Frostwhisper) any you have for 50g each and I will happily pay (until I have all the ones I need). Thank you for your time and be excellent to each other!Tzalixi0 22 Feb
22 Feb [H] Critical Juncture - FW/BF/Zenedar <Critical Juncture> is recruiting members. Looking for a social guild that uses voicechat and hangs out not just during but also outside of raid hours? Visit http://critical-juncture.enjin.com/home for more information. 9/10 HC NH Atm.(Frostwhisper/Bladefist/Zenedar EU)Valdarim0 22 Feb
21 Feb [H]Heretics - CoA - 2/3M 3/10M LFM Hello everyone! Heretics looking for a few more DPS spots for Nighthold Mythic and Helya Mythic. Founded end of February 2016 and managed to get 9/13 Mythic HFC before Prepatch, and got 12/13M and were close on getting that last mythic kill on Archimonde before Legion. We're a semi-hardcore guild with serious raiding, a mix of former hardcore and casual raiders in the past but today have and strive for the same goal and share equal attitude. We focus on the chemistry of the people for a better atmosphere and to have better success in the long run. What Heretics expect from our raiders. Knowledge of class & different roles Reliable attendance (min 90%) Research tactics on current and upcoming encounters Character maxamization (Upgrade gear, pots,flask etc) A good personality & a teamplayer Reliable computer, microphone and internet. What we're lookin for and what we offer. We want people to strive for a higher succes than casual raiding but not required to spend 5 days on raiding aswell. Have a blast during raids and performing the very best on encounters with full attention and whereabouts. We're aiming to be competetive with the other the top guilds, motivate ourselves it can be done on two progression raids per week. There is always high activity in Heretics, members doing mythic+ dungeons and more. A mature guild with fair and high experience leadership within PvE content.If you think you would be a good fit in our guild, who is serious with raiding and also wants to have fun and share experience with us, don't hesitate and apply on our website. Raid 2 days per week for progression which will be setup in ingame calendar. Raid days: Thursday, Sunday (*optional raid day: Wednesday - Could be progression/farm/alt runs) Raid time: 20:00 - 00:00 UTC+1 (One break on 10 minutes) Loot system: Loot Council Classes & Roles 20170220 Healer: Melee: Arms/Fury Warrior Havoc Demon Hunter Windwalker Monk Survival Hunter Frost Deathknight Range: Elemental Shaman Affliction/Demonology Warlock Shadow Priest Arcane/Fire/Frost Mage Balance Druid Please visit this site and fill out the application if you are interested! http://hereticscoa.enjin.com/ Contact us: [GM]Tmbs#2472 Rhoggenator#2164 Shopen#2698 Kilnar#2464Hoddahswift0 21 Feb
19 Feb [H] 9/10HC Guild recruiting cross-realm FOR THOSE THAT ARE NOT CURRENTLY ON DRAENOR; YOU WILL BE INVITED TO NORMAL/HEROIC FARM FOR YOUR TRIAL (MAYBE PROGRESS DEPENDING ON YOUR ILVL/EXPERIENCE), ONCE YOUR TRIAL HAS ENDED, YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO REALM CHANGE TO DRAENOR. Good day, as the title suggests we -Moonshine Bunnies- are looking for raiders in all roles to complete our mythic raiding team. A little backstory of the core of the guild: We have raided together through the expansions, a very close knit group of friends who are experienced in running a guild and raiding at a high level. We had issues with our previous guild causing us to form a new guild. Expectations of you: Communicate. I cannot stress enough how important this is, above all else. Commit to our schedule. The raiding schedule is as follows; (CET) Wednesday 20:15-00:00 (farm night, no progression will take place) Monday 20:15-00:00 Sunday 20:15-00:00 You will have 100% attendance with few exceptions, which you will inform an officer in as much advance possible. Be completely prepared for every raid. This includes being on time (15 mins early), having all consumables and having knowledge of the fights. We are currently recruiting all roles and classes, but with a higher focus on ranged in terms of DPS, though EVERYONE will be trialed, and all exceptional players will be considered, regardless of your experience/ilvl. What you can expect from us: High quality raiding. This means very little downtime, a serious raiding environment, and little room for mistakes. A huge amount of activity outside of raids. This includes mythic+, Achievements, and other general shenanigans. RClootcouncil will be used to hand out loot. Your trial: A trial can take anywhere from one raid night to weeks. Based on your ilvl/experience you will be invited to the next 'appropriate' raid, whether this is farm or progress depends on you. If you are still here after the wall of text above, or you have simply scrolled down, the way to organise your trial is simple, add my battletag (Tymoa#2145) and contact me. I hope to speak to you soon.Tymoa1 19 Feb
16 Feb 913 / 905 Protection Paladin Looking for Guild. Willing to transfer. Experienced Mythic Progression 905 equipped protection paladin looking for a mythic progression guild. I have been tanking mythic raids since Hell Fire Citadel, and come with plenty of dedication and experience. Available to raid 5/7 days a week EXCEPT Tuesday & Thursday Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/Demitrx/simple Some logs (Can find more if needed): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13763382/latest https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/C9a8wv46GxrRVf7q#fight=30&type=damage-done Also Have an 887 Protection Warrior that I play on the same skill level as my protection Paladin. For further questions or concerns please add my Battletag: Dkono65#1964Demitrx0 16 Feb
15 Feb <Poetic Justice>[H][Tarren Mill] 3/10 M is recruiting. Greetings, Poetic Justice is a guild that I guess would be regarded as a semi-hardcore guild. At the moment we have 7/7 M and 3/3 H 10/10 HC 3/10 M and are aiming to clear Mythic NH. Continuing into NH we are hoping to a have a really solid raiding team consisting of 25-27ish players . As the team currently is progressing on M NH we can't recruit someone who is lacking in gear or experience. If you apply as DPS we expect that you are able to pull 600k+ dps ST and have an AP rank above 50 at the very least. If you apply as healer we expect you to consistently pull above 500k hps. It's also worth noting that a spot in the raid team does not equal a spot in every raid. We are 100% dedicated towards progress and that mean swapping out player/classes to optimize the raid setup for any given boss we progress on. If you apply and expect to raid every (that we organise raid) night this is not the guild for you. Being able to take critic as well as playing your very, very best every night... that's what we are looking for. RIGHT NOW WE ARE RECRUITING HIGH PRIO: Spriest, Boomkin, Fury/Arms Warr MEDIUM: Any range dps and DH dps. LOW PRIO: Everything not mentioned above. Recruitment closed for: Tanks/Healers HOWEVER: Outstanding applicants will always be reviewed, regardless of spec/class. Our guild is fairly new (established in the Summer of 2016). The guild atmosphere and community is great - we are using Discord as our social network as well as our voicecom. Raid days: - Wednesday 20-23 ST - Sunday 20-23 ST - Monday 20-23 ST Who are you? You play the game because it is fun, but crave a challenge. You have a mic, not afraid to use it and speak English fluently. You are over 18, no exceptions. You always bring the best possible flask and pots for raid since you consider this a given. You invest time in researching your class so you can perform the very best possible. You play a lot of Mythic+ dungeons because we all know that every single piece of gear can't come from raiding. If this sounds like something, you are more than welcome to contact Jambox, Razzhor, Tunarius or Percívall in-game. My battletag is: Hugo#21650 (if you are another realm add me) I look forward to welcoming you to our team! Percívall Assistant Raid LeaderPercívall0 15 Feb
13 Feb [H][NOR/SWE]The Art of Dying 10/10H 7/7M 3/3H Info: The Art of Dying søker etter svenske/norske spillere. Vi er en chill guild med erfarende spillere som liker å raide, Jeg vil ikke kalle oss en "Hardcore" eller en "Casual" guild, vi er vel noe imellom, akkurat nå er vi en solid gruppe med folk som går fra 10-13 per raid, men vi tar gjerne inn folk som ønsker en guild for det sosiale og andre ting som Mythic+. Dette trenger vi: Ranged DPS: Mage Warlock Priest Hunter Shaman Healer (1): Shaman Priest Monk Melee DPS: Warrior Monk Rouge Shaman Tank (1): Druid Demon Hunter Paladin Warrior Monk Raiddager: Onsdag kl 20-23 Søndag kl 20-23 Ta kontakt: Harradrim-Bladefist (GM) Jdmpwr-Bladefist (JDM#2725) Nigii-Bladefist Padni-BlaefistJdmpwr4 13 Feb
10 Feb [H] <Einherjar> casual SWE/NOR guild recruiting Einherjar is a Scandinavian guild consisting mostly of people from Sweden and Norway. We have been around in one form or the other since Cataclysm. In Legion we're playing the game relatively casually as many of us have grown older and gotten full time jobs and families. We're raiding once per week on Wednesday 19:30 to 23:00 GMT+1. We're aiming to at least clear all raids on Heroic in Legion. We're currently looking for more members to be able to fill a raid group without randoms. We're primarily looking for healers and DPS, preferably ranged. As we're a SWE/NOR guild understanding and speaking either of the languages is required. If you're not interested in raiding you're still welcome to apply and just be social, we randomly do Mythic+ dungeons and some of us PvP. Send me or any of our officers a message if you're interested or have any questions. Coldblaze - Frostwhisper // Epic#1335 Koopa - Frostwhisper // Zown#2299 Lifah - Frostwhisper // Lifa#2689 Eztic - Frostwhisper // Eztic#2511Koopa0 10 Feb
07 Feb LF 100 - 110 Firemage for quick experiment. Hi! ^^ Weird thing.. There is this bug, where a hunter pet, gets black and leaves a trail of fire permanently. Most likely this is caused by the firemage artifact weapon. So I'm looking for someone with a lvl 110 firemage Alliance char, to come kill my pet, and thereafter me.. Maybe.. Nobody is axactly sure how it works.. Anyways, if you are up for it, please meet me right at the entrance inside Hellheim, on Zenedar. Will pay you, if you have a horde char on Zenedar or Alliance on AD to recieve.Daenie0 07 Feb
07 Feb [A] <AB> Nordic raiding guild recruiting on SIlvermoon! PLEASE NOTE: We are looking for Nordic players only to come join us on Silvermoon. ABOUT: <Aurora Borealis> is a guild looking to do semi-hardcore raiding. We are a bunch of Norwegians that love playing together with all WoW have to offer. You have to understand Norwegian, however there is no requirement to speak it. Our endgame goal is to clear current content on Mythic difficulty. The guild has existed for about 8-9 years, and it's core have been playing together on and off ever since it was created. Come have fun while progressing content with us! RAIDS: Raids will be on Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday from 20:00 - 23:00. We will be doing alt runs or heroic clear for mains that still need the gear on Tuesdays. This basically means that you aren't required to sign for this raid unless you actually are in dire need of a drop on your main or you feel like gearing up an alt. RECRUITMENT: At this moment we are mainly in need of DPS to fulfill our future mythic roster. Currently in need of both melee and ranged DPS, however, all dedicated players and roles will be considered. We are lacking: *Hunters (Marksman / Survival) *Priests (Shadow) *Warriors (Fury / Arms) *Death Knight (Frost / Unholy) *Shaman (Enhancement) *Druid (Feral) *Monk (Windwalker) *Warlock *Rogue We expect all of our raiders to know their class well. It's your own responsibility to learn how to play your own class in the best way possible. This means that you also need to have a viable offspec. Or atleast be willing to learn to play an offspec for your class. REQUIREMENT: We understand that everyone have a life outside of wow and that different stuff can show up in real life, but we do require you to make it to atleast a 80% raid attendance. We expect all our raiders to come prepared to all raids they have signed for. Which basically means that you have to bring consumeables to raids, read up on tactics and mechanics for new raids, be focused throughout the raid and bring your A-game. Previous raid experience is preferred, although not a requirement. But we do require, as stated earlier, that you know your class well and to be the best you possibly can be. SOCIAL: We want a community more than anything else, to be a home for people to go to with clear and fair rules. Therefore we are also recruiting socials and PvP-ers, with little to no requirement other than being norwegian, or atleast understanding norwegian. CONTACT: For more information and further questions, please contact me, or one of my fellow officers and we'll have a talk. Liiland#2561 - Phillyberg, Discipline Priest Braxius#2171 - Eovina, Restoration Druid. Giefplox#2219 - Sylteskrevet, Protection Warrior. Best regards, PhillybergPhillyberg0 07 Feb
05 Feb Realm Population 98% horde? To blizzard > I made a ticket but a GM told me to post this in a public forum. Hello, Do you have any plans to bring more balance to this realm? I can’t do world quest without getting killed by horde all the time. I am surrounded by horde and there are very few alliance around. Right now it is really hard to do any world quest, and there isn’t any fun in it this way. If blizzard is planning to bring the balance back ill wait, otherwise I like a faction change or realm transfer for 2 of my characters. I hope we can get a solution to bring back the fun. Kind regards.Swat26 05 Feb
04 Feb 909 / 900 Protection Paladin Looking for a raiding guild that raids 3 - 4 days a week. Currently unavailable on Tuesday and Thursday. I've been tanking mythic raids since 6.2. Willing to transfer 7/7m 1/3m 10/10hc I also have an 880 Protection warrior that is ready for split runs as well. Here are some recent logs from Night Hold Heroic, and can provide logs from previous raids if needed. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13763382/latest/ And a link to my WoW progress http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/Demitrx Feel free to add my ID if there are any questions Dkono65#1964Demitrx0 04 Feb
03 Feb Legion Raids GDKP Every Friday at 19:00 Introduction: What is GDKP? GDKP stands for Gold Dragon Kill Points. It means that every item that drops from bosses is auctioned to the highest bidder. At the end of the raid, all gold is distributed evenly amongst buyers and boosters. When is this raid? The raid is every friday. We start inviting people to raid at 18:00, and start pulling at 19:00. The raid ends when either all bosses are dead or at 23:00. If the raid is doing well and we are near raid end time but near a boss we will do a vote and if the majority want to stay then we will extend the time by 30 minutes maximum. How does everything work? To enforce that buyers don't get a free boost and that boosters do their job well, there are a few rules for bidding: 1. There is an entry fee based on your current ilvl and raid role. Buyers Normal The Emerald Dream 50k if between 830 & 850 ilvl 75k if below 830 ilvl 100k if below 810 ilvl Buyers Heroic The Emerald Dream 50k if between 850 & 865 ilvl 75k if below 850 ilvl 100k if below 830 ilvl You can spend the entry fee for bidding. Entry fee will not be refunded.. 2. Minimum bid is 5k gold for normal items, 10 k for warforged items or items with socket, 15k for warforged items with socket. 3. Minimum increase for bid is 2k. 4. Transmog or offspec bid starts at 2k and will only be offered if nobody bids for the item. 5. You have to make a serious bid if an upgrade drops for you. The lower your itemlevel, the higher I consider a serious bid. The definition of an upgrade includes if you already have the item that drops but it has an extra proc(socket on top of the item you have) or is the warforged version of your current item. You're not required to bid if you currently have a warforged but not socketed item and the socketed, non warforged version drops; if the item we're selling is both warforged and has a socket and yours doesn't, that is required to place a bid on it. If the upgrade is only a tertiary stat on top of your current item, we'll not require you to bid on it. All preceding rules apply to mainspec only. If you fail to make a serious bid, I reserve the right to revoke your right to get an even share at the end of the raid or even replace you. Your gold share will be distributed among the remaining eligible members. Example: 2 buyers want item X, buyer A opens bid with 5k and has got crap gear, buyer B increases bid to 10k. If buyer doesn't increase bid while having an item with far lower item level, he risks losing his gold share or getting replaced. Furthermore, I expect you to behave in my raid. Point out errors if need be, but do so in a polite manner. 6. Offspec prices: 2k for normal item 5k for wf/socketed item7k for wf+socketed item. There will also be penalties for [2k fine] 1: Ninja pulls even if we do not wipe. 2: Failing on mechanics that can cause raid wipes, regarldess of wipe actually happening It will be announced before boss fight for which ability there is a penalty for. 3: Since the raid will be group loot everyone will have to pass and pass fast, there will be a penalty for not passing within 30 seconds after the boss has been killed. 4: Accidentally pressing greed or need. Basically get used to pressing pass. It will be required to pay the penalty immediately after the boss fight. Which bosses will be killed? Since this raid season is starting soon we will update after the first week. What is expected? First of all, you need to be unsaved to all of the bosses in The Emerald Dream Normal. If we notice that you're saved to any boss, you risk losing your share of the pot or getting replaced. Boosters will be expected to perform, meaning they know how to handle mechanics and do their job well enough to carry lower geared people. Buyers are people with low gear or / and lack of knowledge of mechanics in adddition to people with good gear but can still obtain minor upgrades.In short, everyone can buy gear if they want to. If an item isn't an upgrade for you but you want to increase the bid, you're free to do so, but you are expected to pay up if it backfires on you. If you harrass the person assigned to need on items and holding the gold or are just rude to people, or you prevent us from giving instructions to the raid, we reserve the right to keep your goldshare and divide it among the other eligible people for goldshare. Due to the fact that some people fail to show up after saying that they'll show up, I have to recruit more people than my roster can fit in. So that means if everyone shows up, not all of them will get a spot in the raid. For boosters this means, if you get in raid first, you got your spot. Same applies for buyers. However buyers can pay the entry fee in advance to guarantee their spot. With guaranteeing a spot, I mean: your spot is reserved til 19:00 realm time, then it gets taken by the first buyer who gets in. You'll have an entire hour to show up and claim your reserved spot. What if I want to switch chars in the raid? To change characters you will have to firstly have it parked outside the raid entrance, notify the raid leaders before the raid, and only swap out during trash if you do not need anything. You will have to put 10k towards your deposit to swap a character and back to original because of the hassle, the gold is spendable.Zamjin1 03 Feb
03 Feb Evalovia from Reckless Doom a warning! Evalovia from Reckless Doom a warning! Dont join any Myth+ with this person. Did a +12 with him and he/she left mid fight after one boss. complaining over our 1 mill-800k+ dps on boss it was to low. :-)Catpoopnacho0 03 Feb
30 Jan [H] EU - Debauchery Tea Party Hello everyone, We are a semi serious/casual newly formed guild that is looking for people who like to progress through content seriously while still casually enjoying each other's company and socialize with guild members. We understand that people have IRL complications so we will schedule our times according to the guild members' needs to have a sweet time all together :) If anyone is interested please don't hesitate to contact me on my Battle.net Skawt#21986 or message one of the following people ingame: Kurisutina - Zenedar Vilkacis - Zenedar Sapia - Zenedar Moggy - Zenedar You can also apply on our website: http://dtp.shivtr.com/ P.S: We have a discord channel and if you'd like to come by for a chat send me a pm! :) Have a good one! SkawtSkawty3 30 Jan
27 Jan [H] <Ladsen> (10/10 HC Nighthold) Svensk Guild <Ladsen> är en svensk mythic guild. Guilden skapades i början på Legion och vi har nu progressat 7/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 Mythic TOV, 10/10 HC Nighthold. Vi raidar Ons , Tors och Sön kl 19.00-23.00. Vi söker nu raiders för att kunna ha en stabil progression i Nighthold. Just nu behöver vi mest healers och dps med heal eller tank offspec. Om du vill vara med och raida med oss går du in på vår hemsida: http://ladsen.enjin.com/recruitment Tveka inte att kontakta en officer in-game om du har några frågor!Shuriko5 27 Jan
25 Jan Frostwhisper vanilla/lvl 60 players INFO: The point of this threat is nothing but remembering the good ole' days and nostalgia. I wanted to see if there are anybody from the level 60/vanilla era still playing. I was mostly a member of Xstream, with Sheen being the GM. I also did some raiding with the guild Threat in my final days. The GM, who was a rogue also named Threat, took one of the Thunderfury bindings since both our MT and OT were new. Great times! -Plastikk, NE female rogue. ... Edit 2016: It's great to see how many players that are still active! Hjarta89 25 Jan
24 Jan Locking for a RaidGuild Speaks Swedish & English Country: Sweden. Name: Jonathan Nilsson. Age: 23. Realm: Zenedar. Wow race: Rouge. iLvl 886.Jonex0 24 Jan
18 Jan [H] <From The Ashes> NH3/10M ... ... ... ...Tabularasa57 18 Jan