The Maelstrom / Deathwing / Karazhan / Lightning's Blade

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
13h [H] Necrotic (The Maelstrom) 11/11HC Recruiting Necrotic is an English speaking Horde HC raiding guild. While we have a light-hearted approach to raiding, where we encourage joking around and having a laugh, we take progression seriously and like members to come prepared. We do prefer if you have a high attendance, as you are expected to make most raids(IRL !@#$ does happen). Our raiders consist of adults over the age of 21, so we have a minimum age requirement of 20. Not a raider? No problem! you are more then welcome to join to hang out as a social, we are always looking for new players to run mythics with. We use discord as a means of communication. Our raid days are: Thursdays 8pm - 10.30pm (GMT) Sunday 7pm – 10.30pm (GMT) Recruiting All Classes & Specs Contact: Pricey#2606Xtrafel0 13h
2d [A][Alonsus<Judge> 9/11M Recruiting <Judge> on Alonsus is recruiting for Antorus and beyond. We've been on Alonsus as a raiding guild since The Burning Crusade, and most of our members have raided at a high level in past expansions, but are now looking to get content done with less of a time commitment. During Nighthold we raided 2 nights a week with an optional heroic clear, but we moved to a 3-night raid schedule for Tomb: Wednesday, Sunday & Tuesday. In addition to the raid nights, the guild is active on non-raid nights doing Mythic+, PvP, and levelling/gearing alts, as well as alt/social raids. Raid times: Wednesday - 20.00-00.00 Server Time. Sunday - 20.00-00.00 Server Time. Tuesday - 20.00-00.00 Server Time. We also have additional raids for those interested in gearing alts, as well as for social members to attend subject to gear and expertise. Saturday - 20.00-22.00 Server Time: Antorus Normal Monday - 20.00-23.00 Server Time: Antorus Heroic Legion Raid Stats: Kiljaeden M - Realm #2, World #698 Gul'dan M - Realm #2, World #1144 Helya M - Realm #1, World #818 Xavius M - Realm #4, World #2892 Recruitment We're currently recruiting Ranged DPS players, with a strong preference for a mage or a hunter as well as a healer with preference for Holy Paladin or Priest. If the above sounds like it could be interesting for you, please fill in this form and we will contact you shortly https://goo.gl/forms/hWWU8DP54dUlng622 For additional information you can check our wowprogress profile. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/alonsus/Judge Hope to see you soon.Niemesis0 2d
3d Tank & 3 DPS LF Raiding Guild Experienced Prot Paladin, Aff Warlock, MM Hunter, & Sub Rogue looking for a raiding guild! We are all familiar with current tier content (currently 8/11 ABT HC), and some of us have been raiding on and off since Vanilla/TBC. We're a friendly and relaxed bunch, and are reasonably flexible on raid days & times. Please drop us a message for a chat! Thanks, Xeon#2586 (Alliance, Deathwing)Dot0 3d
4d [H] MAFIA Recruiting for Antorus Progress! Hello! We are casual/social PVE guild [horde] on Deathwing, TheMaelstrom, Kharazan, Lightnings Blade servers. So far we cleared all Legion content on normal and heroic difficulty. Mythic was not in our reach since we always had a team from 10 to 15 players and NOT 20 (that is required for mythic). Team is stable with good relationship. We try to be as mature as we can, no harassing is allowed and we do our best to respect each other. The main idea of extending the group is to have an arsenal of players that would lead in pure guild raid runs - even some mythic attempts! About guild leader - Clumsyhead I play this game from the last month before Burning Crusade expansion came out. I have been in all possible roles of the guild and now, as guild leader, I carry on the legacy. PVP was my first passion in the game since I hadn't have enough time for longer PVE raid fights. Later it changed and I started with PVE. Today I play mostly PVE and try to have max fun at it. On daily basis I help our members in guild who show hard work towards guild community and good atmosphere. It is my pleasure to gear up players that come to have fun at our raid runs. As leader of the guild I understand that people have families and jobs so I do not press on people to attend all raids - even I have both of those ;) About raid leader - Berennur The most prepared and organised person in our guild. He learns tactics long before raid comes out and prepares strategy that our guild could complete. He is the one that sets calendar invites and posts YT tactics to our channels. The guy, who will lead all trough the fight and call up upon special actions. He is the person I trust the most when it come to raid leading. So far we claimed all raids in Legion and got our curve achievements! About raid time Raids are on (server time): thursday: 20:00 - 23:00 monday: 20:00 - 23:00 Gathering starts at 19:30 Using our own Discord channel for communicating, and a fb page https://www.facebook.com/Mmomafia, makes it easier to achieve things! We consider all classes and roles! Warcraft logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/153758 For any more information please contact Clumsyhead - GM: Clumso#2261 Berennur - RL: Soulstormer#2365 I hope we will see you on the battlefield under our banner :) Regards, Clumsyhead - Godfather of MMORPG MafiaClumsyhead6 4d
08 Feb [H] <eXodus> (4/11´m) Recruiting active healer. <eXodus> is a Horde guild on the lightnings-blade realm. We raid 3 days a week. And are currently looking for mainly healers and ranged dps, and maybe couple exceptional dps to bolster our numbers for Antorus raid progression. Raid Hours (Server time) Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:00 (Farm raid) Thursday: 20:00 - 23:00 (progression raid) Monday: 20:00 - 23:00 (progression raid) We are always looking for any exceptional players to join our team. If you think you would be a good fit please contact Cräft#2471 or BrennaMan#2182 on Deathwing or lightningsblade. Still looking for more dedicated players for Mythic progress!Cräft0 08 Feb
08 Feb [A] Unsung Heroes Recruiting Unsung Heroes is an alliance guild located on the Maelstrom. We're a friendly bunch who enjoy raiding in a relaxed but serious environment. We want our raiders to feel the freedom to raid when they want to raid and not raid because they feel forced. We're currently looking for some dpsers and another healer. Our current Antorus progress is 11/11 Normal and 8/11 Heroic Feel free to throw myself or Ranaye a whisper for more information. :) Thanks for reading and have a nice day! :)Shrila0 08 Feb
08 Feb [A] Unsung Heroes Recruiting! Unsung Heroes is an alliance guild located on the Maelstrom. We're a friendly bunch who enjoy raiding in a relaxed but serious environment. We want our raiders to feel the freedom to raid when they want to raid and not raid because they feel forced. We're currently looking for some dpsers and another healer with a dps OS. Our current Antorus progress is 11/11 Normal and 8/11 Heroic Feel free to throw myself or Ranaye a whisper for more information. :) Thanks for reading and have a nice day! :)Shrila3 08 Feb
08 Feb [A]<Fistful of Pleasure> 9/11 M 9/9 M (2 Days/week) <Fistful of Pleasure> is a newly founded guild on The Maelstrom EU. It comprises of ex-world class and hand-picked raiders who simply don't have the time to dedicate to a full raid schedule. Some notable names of previous guilds our raiders have been active in include ScrubBusters, Apex, Huhuholics and Sublime. We aim for quality of raiding while having a fun atmosphere in raids. If you don't have the time to continue raiding 4-7 days a week on multiple characters to maintain a spot in a top end guild then you'd fit in with us. Raid Hours Friday - 19:30 - 23:30 server time Sunday - 18:00 - 22:00 server time We are currently looking for any exceptional players for our roster. This is with an emphasis on a skilled healer ( Paladin, Druid or Shaman), ranged DPS, retribution paladin and DH. Please visit our website to fill out our short application http://fistful-eu.shivtr.com/ or if you want to know more details, please contact Nyuun, Tösabít or Seyran in-game (Nyuunzi#2184, Tösabit#2682 DanG#2157)Tösabít26 08 Feb
04 Feb [A] (The Maelstrom) [SWE] Turtle (5/11M) Turtle är en svensk guild men rötter från tidiga vanilla-tider. Vi raidar 2 dagar i veckan, onsdagar och söndagar kl 19-23 på en rätt seriös nivå när vi lirar men utöver det spelar dom flesta för att ha kul och umgås. Vi söker nu spelare för att få upp våran rooster så vi kan spela dom 2 dagar i veckan som är planerade. vi har som mål att försöka döda allt i Antorus men hur långt vi kommer få vi se. Söker också spelare för att kunna raid i kommande expansion. Så är du en skön spelare som vill lira få dagar i veckan med ett skönt gäng så hör av dig, vi vill gärna se att man har 955+ iaf och kan håller så nära 100% som möjligt när det bara är 2 dagar. Mvh Turtle MemberLunnesvag3 04 Feb
02 Feb [H] <Divided> Hello everyone, I'm Tsn guild master of Divided. Faction: Horde Server: The Maelstrom Website: http://divided.enjin.com/ About us: We consist of a growing group of casual players who initially faction changed from the alliance and loves to play the game together. Most of our players have played the game for a long time, and some of us were there when it started back in vanilla. Many of us have experienced endgame raid content and still look for that great feeling you get when you down a new boss! As of now, we look to get new mature individuals: both for raiding to finish of our mythic content roster and laid back socials of any levels. What we do: Occational social events and contests Raids/pugs/alt raids Mythic+ pushes Casual bg's What are we looking for: * Friendly mature people above the age of 18. * Dedicated and active players for raiding and social events. * Interactive players, we all like to have a chat both in game and on voice. Raiding: Progress: 10/10 NH HC , 4/9 ToS M, 2/11 Antorus M Raid times: Monday & Wednesday: 20.00-23.00 (server time) Social Raids Sundays 20.00 (server time) We are recruiting all classes, with particular interest in dps (especially ranged). We are a community that puts time and effort into our characters, and we will expect that from you too. We want you to be updated on the current content we progress. Contact information: Simply add either of us on battle net and we can discuss everything further. Tsn - Sebastian#23194 Bish - Bishbash#2483 Nueva - Nuevah#2856Psn1 02 Feb
02 Feb Antorus Mythic [H] - TheMaelstrom, Deathwing, Lightning Hi there! Our guild came to the point where we are able to clear Heroic runs in a 3 hour frame. We wish to try with some Mythic boss kills but we lack personel! If you are from any of connected servers (The Maelstrom / Deathwing / Karazhan / Lightning's Blade ), have completed Heroic Antorus and wish to try Mythic do not hesitate to contact me: clumso#2261 We will try our first attempt on monday 5.2.2018 Reagards, Clumsyhead - guild leader of MMORPG MafiaNlb0 02 Feb
01 Feb WTB Heavy Junkboxes (A) The Maelstrom Currently working my way through "Insane in the membrane" achievement. As so, I need approx 1400 heavy junkboxes. I am offering 200g pr junkbox. You can either COD these for Manaroth @ The Maelstrom or Add my battletag Manaroth#2506Manaroth0 01 Feb
31 Jan [A] <Never Lucky> Recruiting for HC/Mythic! We are <Never Lucky> An English speaking Alliance guild on The Maelstrom server! We are a raiding guild currently looking for members bolster our raid team and pushing through early mythic! Socials are very welcome too! Join in with our M+ runs, achievement runs! - Feel free to join us on many other games! Raid Times: Sun, Wednesday, Thursday 08:30 - 23:00 ST Progression: Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 N, 7/7 H Trial of Valor - 3/3 N, 3/3 H Nighthold - 10/10 N, 10/10 H Tomb of Sargaras – 9/9 H 3/9M Antorus - 2/11M Raiding Recruitment: We are currently recruiting a few new members for our raid team. Any of the following will be considered: Healers: Currently we are not seeking any healers but off spec healing will be considered. Tanks: We have 2 main tanks - In need of a DPS with a geared tank off spec - We welcome tank off-specs to help with flexibility and M+ groups. Melee: We are currently seeking 1 Arms Warrior. Ranged: Currently we are seeking 1 Hunter and 1 Balance Druid, all other ranged will be taken into consideration. All recruits will under go a trial period. Being able to provide logs or raiding history will benefit any applicants. What you can expect from us: Players are consistently active - always willing to help and have fun doing so! A committed raid team always looking to progress and to push players in their own progression! M+ runs happen daily - Getting that loot, AP and skins for those that need! Any questions or you wish to apply, please contact one of the following: Acx#21227 Rikkertron#2145 MrMuddo#2190 Thank you!Squats10 31 Jan
30 Jan [A] Sanguine is looking for a tank ! Hello !! Sanguine is an English speaking Alliance HC raiding guild(soon switching to horde).. We comprise of a group of friends who are looking to expand our ranks. We are located on The Maelstrom Currently we are 8/11HC While we have a light-hearted approach to raiding, where we encourage joking around and having a laugh, we take progression seriously and like members to come prepared. We are also happy to help gear those who require it, as well as assist people in better playing their class, with the intention of gaining long standing members. We do prefer if you have a high attendance, as you are expected to make most raids(irl !@#$ does happen). Our raiders consist of adults over the age of 21, so we have a minimum age requirement of 20. (Exceptions can be made) Not a raider ? No problem! you are more then welcome to join to hang out as a social, we are always looking for new players to run mythics with. We use discord as a means of communication. https://discord.gg/AEtR2au And we have a very active WhatsApp group for those of us that pretend to be busy at work ;) Our raid days are Thursdays 8pm - 10.30pm (GMT) Sunday 7pm – 10.30pm (GMT) We are currently looking to recruit DPS !!! We are in extreme need of a tank. But we will take all exceptional players. If you would like to join or having any questions, please feel free to contact any of our guild members or our officers who can be found below. All recruits will be on a 1 month trial. Interested to join ? Give us a whisper ! Oxidise#21769 Randompunk#2858 Or drop by in discord !Bearguard0 30 Jan
29 Jan [H] Dead Weight is recruiting! 6/11 Mythic Dead Weight [H] is a guild on the server Bloodhoof/Khadgar-EU. We currently are 6/11 Mythic and we’re going strong for achieving Cutting Edge this, and upcoming raid tiers. Our goal is to clear Mythic Antorus in this tier, so we’re only considering players that are on par or better than our top players in the guild. We strive to develop as a guild. All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding, please attend the raid prepared. We expect you to min/maxing your character and you should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it’s directed at you. You’ll also be required to install Discord and have a working headset and microphone and also be able to understand the English language. We raid the following days and times: (SERVER TIME) Wednesdays 20:30-23:00 Thursdays 20:30-23:00 Sundays 20:30-23:00 We are currently looking for: -Shadow Priest -Frost/Unholy Death Knight -Fury/Arms Warrior -Balance Druid -MM Hunter -Affliction Warlock We are also taking exceptional players in consideration. Are you interested? Please contact Yva-Bloodhoof in-game or add Yva#21447 feel free to add any of the other officers too: -Azörius: Abobalypse#2387 -Discordiansz: Discordians#2834 -Ruxi: Miz7#2772 -Canine/Anubis/Coyote: TheKingEcho#1129 Team DWYva1 29 Jan
23 Jan Perceptive 10/11M Boosting Services Hello and Welcome to Sham's Boost Community, formed by Perceptive's Guild Master / Management Team, which consists of a variety of boost teams of multiple top guilds on Tarren Mill Horde . In Sham's Boost Community, you can order which type of boost that you would like on discord or via Battle.net , so if you cant find a boost team to do weekly M+15 for example and cant find one of our advertisers in game, you can now just order it on discord and get way faster responses and achieve the boost as soon as possible. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. Prices: Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Tarren Mill : 200k Other Realms: 300k Guldan Trinket (Whispers of the Dark): Tarren Mill : 200k Other Realms: 300k Guldan Mount: Tarren Mill: 1400k Other Realms: 1750k Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Tarren Mill : 2000-2500k Other Realms: 3000k Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. Antorus Heroic Tag Along Spot (Leftover loot) Tarren Mill: 300k Other Realms: 550k Extra Info: Tag along = Roll on leftover loot, full clear and Bonus Rolls Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Tarren Mill: 650k Other Realms: 900k Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Tarren Mill: 200k Other Realms: 270k Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Antorus Glory Run : Tarren Mill: 700k Other Realms: 900k Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, get your Glory Mount! Mythic + Boosting Services: Mythic + Level 15 for Weekly : Tarren Mill : 200k Other Realms: Price of a Wow Token Extra info: This type of boost is only for weekly Mythic + 15 for Cache Mythic + Level 15 Armor Loot : Tarren Mill: 300k Other Realms: 400k Extra Info: This Type of Boost is for Full Leather/Mail Group Etc for Extra loot for you! Mythic + Level 20 for Score/Loot Tarren Mill: 500k Other Realms: 600k Extra info: Get More loot Drop and High Mythic + Score Note: If one of the boost services you are looking for is not written, you can ask about it on discord or via Battle Tag. Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/FwW3McU Skype: Prinishivace321 Battle Tag: Sham#21832 and Prinishivace#2678Shamserk1 23 Jan
22 Jan Mythic+ Dungeon "Guild" Hello fellow players, I'm asking myself a simple question, or so it seems. While running Mythic+ Dungeons, which I consider to be my endgame, i've had some mixed results. You run in to a lot of friendly people but sadly there are some less friendly people as well. The thing i'm wondering is the fact if there is a guild, or a social group, that brings people that want to run Mythic+ together ? Now I know you could point out a "Raiding Guild" but if raiding isn't something you are into (mainly due to time constraints) then their might be an alternative. I guess the main questions would be is there something like this out there or are there maybe people interested in setting up such a thing ? I'm curious in any case ! :)Xinsia0 22 Jan
22 Jan Rogue looking for mythic+ and raiding guild Hi there, After a long time of inactivity I decided to give WoW a go again. I will hit 110 today and im looking for a guild with a friendly atmosphere thats doing m+ runs together. I will be maxing my sub spec first. Got loads of experience from TBC and onwards. What I miss in the latest expansions is how easy it WAS to meet new people in game and form teams etc. So im looking for a guild thats doing mythic+ runs and were people are active and are also interested in the person behind the character.... adds a lot to the game. Cheers, ILLIDANDK (troll name....)Illidandk0 22 Jan
21 Jan [A] < Anathemà > Recruiting Anathemà is a newly transfered guild in The Maelstrom. Created in January 2017, we manage to build a friendly place for players who want a full experience of the game including mythic+ run, pvp party and most important pve challenges. We are now recruiting, for the current encounter, dedicated raiders to progress Mythic. Raiding days are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 7 to 11pm (server time). Our progress: 2/11Mythic & 11/11HC. 3/9M ToS. Requirements : 2 days of presence Min 945 ilvl equiped 11/11 ABT HC progress Have knowledge of current raid tactics Have knowledge of your own class Curent raiders ilvl average in guild : 950 equiped If you are interested or have any question please contact Lotterie-TheMaelstrom, Mizerà-TheMaelstrom (BattleTag : Lotte#21203 , Mizer#21959)Mizerà1 21 Jan
20 Jan Resto druid 3/11 M LF weekend raiding guild I´m a resto druid who have some exp in mythic raiding from ToS and Antorus but work makes me unable to raid on weekdays mon-fri untill around 10pm. Looking for a guild to mythic raid with either after 10 or on weekends.Imbackbiih0 20 Jan
16 Jan [A] Replicant is recruiting for Mythic Antorus Replicant is a Semi-Hardcore Mythic raiding guild. Our former server was Bloodfeather(A)and we transferred right before 5.2 to The Maelstrom (A). Our ambition is to step up the raiding in Mythic 20 man in Legion for solid progression, while having fun! We raid three days a week which we demand an almost full attendance. You are required to max out your character for mythic raiding obviously. Our previous raiding achievements: T20: Tomb 6/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic T19: EN: 7/7M TOV:1/3M NH:5/10M T18: Hellfire Citadel 11/13M T17: Highmaul: 7/7M, Blackrock Foundry: 10/10M T16: 14/14 HC 25m T15: 13/13 HC 25m T14: Vaults: 6/6 HC 25m, Hof: 3/6 HC 25m, ToES: 1/4 HC 25m T13: 8/8 HC 25m T12: 6/7 HC 25m T11: 7/13 HC 25m T10: 11/12 HC (10&25m) T9: 4/5HC 25m , 5/5 HC (50/50) 10m T8: 12/13 25m Our goal is to progress as fast as 3 raid days will let us by focusing on doing Mythic . We have a positive attitude on Discord and in raid-chat, because we do not wish a raid environment where people are shouting at each other when someone makes a mistake. However, we do not tolerate people doing the same mistakes over and over. You should learn from the mistakes that you do. Recruitment We are still looking for exceptional players of any class/specc. What we can offer you: - A social yet progressive raiding guild. - A group of easy to get along with, mature (sometimes, *wink*) and friendly. - Experienced raiders and raid leaders that have been around since the start of WoW. - A friendly atmosphere, inside and outside of raids. - Low rotation raiding - Friend and Alt rank, so your friends can join as well! - Progress What we expect from you: - A high level of communication. - A high level of attendance to prevent the need for rotation. - An experienced raider who can adapt and learn from mistakes - A player dedicated to achieving progression, both for yourself and the guild. - A very friendly and social player - A player being prepared for every raid and knows the ins and outs of his character Raid Schedule: Tuesday: - 19:45-23:00 Mythic Wednesday: 19:45-23:00 Mythic Thursday: Heroic Sunday: 19:45-23:00 MythicGorantia3 16 Jan
15 Jan <H> The Hellfront 3/11M is recruiting for progress <The Hellfront> 11/11 HC Antorus (Horde -Deathwing, The Maelstrom, LB, Kara) - Raiding on Wednesday and Sunday 1930 - 2300 ST. - Preping for Antorus mythic with hopes of expanding our roster. - We're a casual guild that likes pushing progress but with the focus on keeping up a great atmosphere and not burning out our members :) - We are currently mainly recruiting ranged DPS! - Non paladin Healers are encouraged to apply. Contact here for more info or #Zbregov-The Maelstrom @zbregov4591 // #Datfat-Deathwing or ask any of the online members to direct you to one of the currently online officers.Damountain1 15 Jan
14 Jan Turpasauna [A] recruiting! Turpasauna [A] needs more players! Turpasauna is FINNISH speaking semi-casual guild formed back at WotLK and has raided in every expansions but in MoP and WoD we reformed our ranks and came back in Legion, currently we are raiding two nights a week (wednesday and sunday 19.30->) and during progress content we might raid few nights more. Our progress is currently Antorus 11/11 HC and our intention is move to mythic Antorus and to do that we need few active players more! Turpasauna offers raiding in good group of people and during non-raid days we have other activities (keystones etc.). Core members of Turpasauna have been playing together since WotLK and during Legion we have had the largest surge of new players in our ranks. Currently we are looking for one or two active raidhealers to join our ranks but everyone is welcome to join as social/casualmembers! Contact us on Lightning's Blade; our officers Werity, Omena or Aiyena! (Battletags; Supertonttu#2781 / Werity#1953 / BanaaniJJ#2993) Turpasauna [A] tarvitsee lisää pelaajia! Turpasauna on semi-kasuaali kilta joka tällä hetkellä raidaa kahtena iltana (keskiviikko ja sunnuntai 19.30->) mutta progress contentin aikana muinakin iltoina. Progress on tällä hetkellä Antorus 11/11 HC, ja tarkoituksena olisi käydä kurkkaamassa Antoruksen mythic contenttia mutta siihen tarvitsemme muutaman pelaajan lisää! Turpasauna tarjoaa raidaamista hyvässä porukassa sekä ei-raidipäivinä muutakin oheistoimintaa (keystonet yms.) Tällä hetkellä olisi tarvetta yhdelle tai kahdelle aktiiviselle raidihealerille! Mutta myös sosiaali/kasuaalijäsenet ovat tervetulleita! Yhteydenotot Lightning's Blade serverillä Werity, Omena tai Aiyena!Aiyena0 14 Jan
13 Jan [A] <After Midnight> 2/11M is recruiting! Hello everyone! <After Midnight> is recruiting for mythic Antorus The Burning Throne progression! Faction: Alliance Server: The Maelstrom Guild Name: After Midnight Contact: GM (Elie#2654) or one of the officers (Ivar#21250). Guild Size or Mythic: 11/11HC and 2/11M Antorus Guild type: PVE, Semi-core Raid time and days: Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 1.30-4.00 AM server time URL: http://aftermidnightguild.boards.net/ Looking for: DPS: -Warlock -Shaman -Hunter -Druids (pref. balance) NOTE: If your spec/class is not listed apply anyway, we consider all aplicants. :) Other information: The guild was formed by people who, due to the IRL schedules could not attend normal (before midnight) raid schedule but still hungered for sense of community and, ofcourse, mythic progress. Guild is currently the #1 alliance late-night guild with strong community even with smaller guild roster. If you are interested, please hit up the GM (Elie#2654) or one of the officers (Ivar#21250).Ivardudu0 13 Jan
10 Jan Goodbye The Maelstrom from ScrubBusters Dear Maelstrom, Since we founded Team ScrubBusters all the way back to Jul 21, 2009 we have gone a long way. Even though realm forums don't mean anything anymore I felt like posting our announcement here. ... If you are interested in following us and reading our story, see below; https://twitter.com/ScrubBusterswow/status/949010183795236864 http://scrubbusters.com/2018/01/04/for-the-horde/ Thank you for having us for all this time. - ScrubBusters ... Remember guys, Scrubs.................................. ..................are................... ..................................ScrubsHalby5 10 Jan
08 Jan [A] Sanguine Casual HC guild is Recruiting ! Hello !! Sanguine is an English speaking Casual Alliance HC raiding guild.. We comprise of a group of friends who are looking to expand our ranks. While we have a light-hearted approach to raiding, where we encourage joking around and having a laugh, we take progression seriously and like members to come prepared. We are also happy to help gear those who require it, as well as assist people in better playing their class, with the intention of gaining long standing members. While we are casual we do prefer if you have a high attendance, you are expected to make most raids(irl !@#$ does happen). Our raiders consist of adults over the age of 21, so we have a minimum age requirement of 20. (Exceptions can be made) Not a raider ? No problem! you are more then welcome to join to hang out as a social, we are always looking for new players to run mythics with. We use discord as a means of communication. https://discord.gg/AEtR2au And we have a very active WhatsApp group for those of us that pretend to be busy at work ;) Our raid days are Thursdays 8pm - 10.30pm (GMT) Sunday 7pm – 10.30pm (GMT) With one optional raid day on Monday or Tuesday (non mandatory) We are currently looking to recruit Melee DPS !!! But we will take all exceptional players. If you would like to join or having any questions, please feel free to contact any of our guild members or our officers who can be found below. All recruits will be on a 1 month trial. Interested to join ? Give us a whisper ! Oxidise#21769 Pricey#2606 Randompunk#2858 Or drop by in discord !Bearguard1 08 Jan
20 Dec WTS X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME Selling 1x X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME. If you're interested in buying, contact me in game through mail or /w or add me on btag with Gnolp#1912Tzaea0 20 Dec
14 Dec [A] Priest Disc/Shadow LF Late night Raiding Guild Hi, I have been told this is the place to find late night raiding guilds! Sadly my server does not have any late players ;) I am looking to join a raiding team that starts around 12:30/1am. I can be healer or Shadow, Ilvl 923. I can follow directions easily and I believe myself to be a competent raider :) Looking forward to hearing back from you guys!Earthena0 14 Dec
13 Dec WTS Heroic Argus the Unmaker, 11/11 HC Antorus and +15. we are a team of elite players raiding in world top 50 guilds, we have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 960 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get in your weekly chest in your class order hall and a good chance on 940 or higher from the chest at the end of the dungeon, if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. -Antorus Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 940 loot or higher, up to 985. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Antoran Charhound Mount from Felhounds of Sargeras -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Argus the Unmaker you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Antorus heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2.5 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 2 million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 400k. -full Antorus heroic is 1 million and 500k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k-100k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt1 13 Dec
12 Dec [H] <eXodus> (4/11M) Recruiting active healer. <eXodus> is a Horde guild on the lightningsblade realm. We raid 3 days a week. And are currently looking for mainly healers and ranged dps, and maybe couple exceptional dps to bolster our numbers for Antorus raid progression. Raid Hours (Server time) Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:00 (Farm raid) Thursday: 20:00 - 23:00 (progression raid) Monday: 20:00 - 23:00 (progression raid) We are always looking for any exceptional players to join our team. If you think you would be a good fit please contact Cräft#2471 or BrennaMan#2182 on Deathwing or lightningsblade. Still looking for more dedicated players for Mythic progress!Cräft0 12 Dec
12 Dec <H> Tanking Pair looking for a new guild (Pls read). Hi, We're a tanking pair that's looking for a more dedicated raiding guild and looking for Mythic Progression. We're currently on Draenor but would be willing to realm change for the right guild. Our Logs are here: Cúrsed: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/c%C3%BArsed#rankingzone=13&rankingmetric=hps Báymáx: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/b%C3%A1ym%C3%A1x#rankingmetric=hps (and Baymax's old toon) Satsumacide: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/satsumacide#rankingmetric=hps&rankingzone=13 and our Armory links are: Cúrsed: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/c%C3%BArsed Báymáx: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/b%C3%A1ym%C3%A1x (and Baymax's old toon) Satsumacide: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/satsumacide A bit about us... We're a couple in real life as well as in wow, I wear the trousers and she tells me which ones to wear ;) I've been playing wow since BC and started raiding in Cata. I've been in Hardcore teams and more recently ones with a more 'casual' attitude. I've recently been getting the desire to get back in to Hardcore raiding and Baymax has been nagging me about finding a more HC guild ;) Baymax is a Legion baby, but as you can see from the logs, she hasn't let that slow her down ;) She started as a Ret DPS and got bored of it really quickly. Knowing her I suggested she gave tanking ago and the rest, as the say, is history. I'm a massive altoholic (every class to 110) but I have a huge preference for Tanks. So far in Legion I've raided with each one, but I keep coming back to the DK. Baymax is more dedicated to a single toon, so once it's her main, that's all she'll play. We're available to raid almost every night (Tuesdays could be a problem, but for the right team we can probably sort that). We are both willing to Farm AP/Rep/etc. and love doing Mythic+ dungeons on non raid nights (I usually Tank and Baymax switches to OS and heals). We're both social and are happy to use voice chat. Please have a look at us and if you think we might be a good addition to your team please let us know :) Thanks for reading. Bnet: CursedDark#2264Minimorti1 12 Dec
11 Dec [A] Looking for a social guild Hello everyone, i am a casual Player on The Maelstrom. For the current Add On I was fine playing the Game alone and in random groups so far. However, now I decided that I want to go a little more social ;) I look for a guild doing Casual Raids and Mythic+ Dungeons but mostly for the Fun of it! As for i am a family father, it’s important to me that the social part and the Fun is standing at first place. If there is no matching guild right now, I wonder if there are just more People like me on the Mealstrom with the same intentions and willing to form such a Guild. U can answer me here or contact me on Battlenet: soilborn2684 Thanks for reading and have a nice day!Taurec0 11 Dec
08 Dec How is the Wpvp here? :) Hello people. I use to have a horde rogue on Maelstrom and I enjoyed a ton of Wpvp in cross-realmed zones. Alliance where everywhere, random fights would break, fellow questers would join to help, and pretty soon the entire area became a mini-bg. Is it still like this now? I moved my rogue to another server, a normal server. worst mistake ever. I miss the thrill and action and sense of danger when going out to the open world. so I consider moving it back to the maelstrom.Empire0 08 Dec
07 Dec Help With A Guild Charter, please. I'm looking to make a personal guild on The Maelstrom but I'm having a helluva time finding someone on our combined servers to sign my charter. Could anyone help me out? Even if it's just to make a new toon and throw me your signature? I'm willing to pay 100G to anyone who helps out though I'm not certain if I can trade the gold to anyone outside of The Maelstrom server. My name is Dehlia on The Maelstrom. Thanks for reading.Dehlia0 07 Dec
06 Dec WTB Guldan mythic mount WTB Guldan mythic mount. Horde side, paying 1 million gold. Add me on Neptuné94#2807 if you are interested or wanna discuss the priceSansastárk0 06 Dec
03 Dec DK + affi lock LF raiding guild (H) DK/Affi warlock recently returning after a short break Looking for a new guild. Both cleared full EN / ToV / NH / TOS norm/Hc (and a couple of mythic) We recently decided to change it up and both rerolled, we're currently @ 916 ilvl but it will increase within the next few days. Both skilled players, always looking to learn or improve, Looking for an experienced guild focused on progression. 2 main days we can do are tues,wed. Or any day as long as its late night past 23:30 server. Both of us are very vocal and speak good english. Willing to server transfer. Add my btag or msg here. Sin2244Rábíes2 03 Dec
03 Dec WTS Super Fast twink dungeon boost 100-110 2k per run 860 ilvl boomkin helping ppl to hit 110 fast 5 minutes per dungeon / 2k per run , doing discounts in many runs Add Macmeth#2693 for more infoTwinkus0 03 Dec
01 Dec <After Midnight> ( Raids 1:30-4:00am ST) Recruiting Hello everyone! <After Midnight> is recruiting for mythic progression! Faction: Alliance Server: The Maelstrom Guild Name: After Midnight Contact: GM (Elie#2654) or one of the officers (Ivar#21250). Guild Size & XP : 11-13 raiders , 10/11 NM , building up // Goal : Cutting Edge on future raids & expansion. Guild type: PVE, Semi-hardcore. Raid time and days: Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 1.30-4.00 AM server time. P.N : Monday would mean sunday evening. URL: http://aftermidnightguild.boards.net/ ( under construction) Looking for: Full on tanks and healers, only taking exceptionally good ones. DPS : we need RDPS of all classes & for melee Mainly PLATE wearers : NOTE: If your spec/class is not listed apply anyway, we consider all aplicants. :) Other information: The guild is filled with mature experienced layed back, banter-loving raiders because of their in real life schedules that prevents them from raiding on normal times. Some of our raiders have faction and/or server transferred to join in. We have cleared 9/9 HC TOS with what roster we have at the moment and we are very actively recruiting in order to get the mythic roster set as soon as possible while awaiting Antorus The Burning Throne. If you are interested, please hit up the GM (Elie#2654) or one of the officers (Ivar#21250).[Elpassado3 01 Dec
29 Nov [H][EU]<MMORPG Mafia> LF players: ToS - Mythic progress Hello! We are casual/social PVE guild (horde) on Deathwing, TheMaelstrom, Kharazan, Lightnings Blade servers. Our players cleared Normal and Heroic challenge in ToS. Now we focus to gather aditional strenght for Mythic progress. Team is stable with good relationship. We try to be as mature as we can, no harrasing is allowed and we do our best to respect each other. The main idea of extending the group is to eventualy start mythic progressing - and having even more fun while doing it! As leader of the guild I understand that people have families and jobs so I do not press on people to attend all raids - even I have both of those ;) We have our own Discord channel for communicating, and a fb page https://www.facebook.com/Mmomafia About raid time: Raids are on (server time): thursday: 20:00 - 23:00 monday: 20:00 - 23:00 Gathering starts at 19:30 We could use a tank, a healer and some ranged DPS. Loot from raids is distributed via RCLootCouncil addon where we vote (we see item level, possible upgrade, etc...). We prioritise DPS so our fights go faster and faster. For any more information please contact: Clumsyhead - GM: Clumso#2261 Berennur - RL: Soulstormer#2365 Azalana -RA: AkumuSS#2209 Regards, Clumsyhead - Godfather of MMORPG MafiaClumsyhead8 29 Nov
23 Nov [H] Saves the Day - The Maelstrom is Recruiting 4/9 M Hi All. I'm the GM of a guild called <Saves the Day> on The Maelstrom. We are currently 4/9M and looking for more dps to balance out a solid mythic raid team going into antorus! Worried about guilds collapsing and disbanding? No issue with us, our guild was formed in June 2005 and we have been raiding ever since (except mists, but who counts mists right?) we are mostly from the UK with some Europeans and Americans in the mix too , We currently raid 3 days a week with the following schedule Wednesday 9pm-12pm (server) - Progression Thursday 9pm-12pm(server) - Progression Sunday 9pm-12pm(Server) - Split run Farming heroic (last week we killed 16 bosses in 3 hours across 2 runs) We also do a casual normal ToS clear on saturdays for our less active raiders/alts on top of all of that we tend to chat and game as a community when we arent busy raiding, we will be doing mythic + or some old content for transmog, or even playing other games outside of wow (currently i have a hosted multiplay private server of 7 days to die that we are playing) and i have no doubt we will dabble in destiny 2 when it comes out So if any of this sounds interesting contact me on the following Bnet - htidredneck#1908 or Discord - fink#5821Fink24 23 Nov
23 Nov <AFTER MIDNIGHT> IS RECRUITING! Hello everyone! Freshly formed <After Midnight> is recruiting for mythic progression! Faction: Alliance Server: The Maelstrom Guild Name: After Midnight Contact: GM (Elie#2654) or one of the officers (Ivar#21250). Guild Size or Mythic: Currently: (CLEARED) heroic 10/5 man. Goal : mythic, as soon as roster is set up Guild type: PVE, Semi-core Raid time and days: Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 1.30-4.00 AM server time URL: http://aftermidnightguild.boards.net/ Looking for: Healers: -Holy Paladin -Resto Shaman (with dps offspec) -Holy and Disc Priest DPS: -Rogue -Warlock -Shaman -Hunter -Druids -DK NOTE: If your spec/class is not listed apply anyway, we consider all aplicants. :) Other information: The guild is filled with mature experienced layed back, banter-loving raiders because of their in real life scheduals that prevents them from raiding on normal times. Some of our raiders have faction and/or server transfered to join in. Currently we have cleared whole heroic version of ToS and are building roster for mythic progress, ready to jump in on Antoras The Burning Throne on day one. If you are interested, please hit up the GM (Elie#2654) or one of the officers (Ivar#21250).Ivars0 23 Nov
22 Nov [H] <Psychosis> is recruiting! PVP (21+) <Psychosis-TheMaelstrom> Hello! Psychosis is now recruiting! We are looking for fellas to join our arms mainly for Battle Grounds, but we are not limited to that as if you are an Arena crazed you will definently find your comrades here. Currently we have a group that is up and running every Friday around 8 PM server time and extra members are always welcome. However we will very soon declare additional days for RBGs. More than that we are looking forward to build more groups, therefore we will be able to cover additional days for those who have a strict schedule. TL;DR 18+ (Mature lads with balls) Experience in PvP (If not a PRO, don't worry, we`ll get there) Discord + Mic & Headphones Realms: The Maelstrom / Deathwing / Karazhan / Lightning's Blade If you fit in the frames mentioned above, this might be an oppurtunity for you to have tons of fun with us! Take my word for that. progress included. References available upon request Feel free to leave a reply here or contact me for more info, you can do that by whispering/mailing me to: Lucifero-Deathwing Luciferim-Deathwing Luferiam-Deathwing Lucimojo-Deathwing Thank you for your time and have a lovely day!Lucifero0 22 Nov
18 Nov LF Casual Weekend Raiding - Deathwing As it says on the title, I'm an experienced player, and I managed to get Curve from ToS before having to stop playing for a short while. Due to IRL circumstances I'm now looking for somewhere where I can raid/ pvp casually on the weekend preferably at a Normal/ Heroic level. Feel free to leave a message here or PM me ingame "Resembool#2884"Stabbietools0 18 Nov
15 Nov [A]looking for a casual guild on The Maelstrom Hello everyone, My Name is Daniel and I'm 37y old. I am looking for a casual guild (on The Maelstrom) with relaxed people who play mythical dungeons and raids (normal mode is quite enough). I am married and have a little daughter, so I only play WOW when I have nothing else to do, such as Wife, child, house etc. ... Now I am looking for a ‘family-friendly’ guild which, in best case, offers a 1-2 day raid / week and no 100% participation is expected and TS is not absolutely necessary. I would be happy about positive answers ;-)Satwa0 15 Nov
12 Nov - Outdated - Now that we are 10/10M World 7th, we have more time to focus on boosting services. All boosts are in exchange for gold, and only gold. Gold is also to be given upfront. We guarantee to beat the timer. We accept gold on ANY server. Our group has completed over 1500 Mythic+ dungeons. Benefits of doing a 15 with us are as follows; - Potential for 2-3 chests of loot (your key only) - GUARANTEED atleast 1 chest - We will trade you any items we do not need (which will be most items) - You get your weekly cache filled with a 900 ilvl item - A unique opportunity to play alongside our main raiders We are currently offering level 15 Keystone boosting in 3 different ways; 1. You supply the 15 Key and we run it with you 2. We supply our own 15 Key for a greater price 3. You supply us with a 10+ Key and we will level it up and do the 15 with you If you're interested, feel free to add Nakiva#2747 and we can discuss prices and schedule a time.Nakitharion8 12 Nov
11 Nov Sprint - 100-110 Dungeon Booster [Fast, Reliable] Hello, I'm Sprint; a fast experienced dungeon booster! Sprint Level 101 Horde Balance Druid 200% Movement Speed 101% Mastery 68% Haste 19% Leech ★Service Requirements★ ► ilvl 680+ and Order hall Unlocked. ► 100-110 Boost will take approximately 3.5-4 hours depending on heirlooms ★Service Information★ ► Boosts are done in normal dungeons and you will be playing your own character. ► You can AFK at the entrance or follow me, no need to dps or heal. ► 1 level takes approximately 4-6 dungeons, depending on your rested exp and heirlooms. ► Price: 2500g/dungeon ► 100-110 Price can be discussed! -I accept gold on horde, every server on EU. How ever, I prefer payments on Draenor. ★Contact me★ If you want to schedule a run or have any questions, feel free to add me and I'll get back to you within moments! Add Rawrasaurus#21427 or Elliot#21367 if you are interested. Thanks!Sprint0 11 Nov
10 Nov [H] Boosting Alts in normal dungeons Hello All, - I'm boosting Alts to level fast in dungeons. - Around 4-5-6 dungeons / hour all depends on what dungeon we get. ( all is random for the bonus XP for you ). - If you are lvl 110 and need normal random dungeons, you are welcome as well. - 2.5k gold / run. ( boosting even one person if we don't have full group that day ) - Schedule is every day starting at 19:00 server time, but no end time. Depends more or less on the time i have that day. - What you need to do inside a run? Nothing. If you want just tag along and dodge spells so you don't die. If you want to do dps, it's welcome but not necessary. **For more info or an invite please whisper me in game on :Drakecrystal#2773 or comment below ( faster in game as i will check the forum every couple of days )** Thanks for reading my post. and have a great day :)Droodrun1 10 Nov
09 Nov 932 Warrior Tank looking for Guild 1) PERSONAL INFORMATION I took a year off just came back to wow 27/10/2017 A. Personal Name * Ricky Guillot B. Age and Gender * 44, Male C. Where are you from? * Scotland 2) YOUR CHARACTER A. Server * Tarren Mill B. Character Name * Riderr C. Race and Class * Tauren, Warrior D. Number of days played (/played) * 728+ (on this character) E. Anything else you would like to mention about your character to make it shine? * This character is as old as Warcraft itself. I made it the day Warcraft came out, and since then I've always been tanking in top end guilds. This character has always been my main, though I have had alts of every class over the years and have enjoyed raiding with them too on off raid days. F. Link your characters armory page * https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/riderr WowProgress https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/tarren-mill/Riderr G. Do you actively play your off-specs and do you have any experience playing them? * Yes, I play and have played all specs of the Warrior class. I have at times taken on a DPS role in certain boss fights over the years to help the guild and to refine my skill. I am equally as skilled in the alternative specs, however, I prefer tanking in Raids as this is the most enjoyable role for me. H. Alts? * Bówme, Marksman Hunter, iLevel 697 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/B%C3%B3wme/simple And a babby Warrior called Ridérr 714 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Rid%C3%A9rr/simple I have 13 lvl 100s I. Any raiding experience? * ilvl 932 Artifact level = 72 Artifact knowledge = 50 7/7 The Emerald Nightmare Mythic 1/3 Trial of Valor Mythic 10/10 The Nighthold Normal 10/10 The Nighthold Heroic 3/10 The Nighthold Mythic 0/9 Tomb of Sargeras Over the years I have used my alt as a break from tanking. Before dual specs etc, it wasn’t viable for me due to respec costs/rolling on loot to use my main as DPS and as a tank. I have a number of alts that I have used in Normal, Heroic and raiding situations. I make it my aim to learn as much as I can about all classes as it is important to know what is available to me in a tanking role in terms of safety from other class spells, buffs and damage control. 3) IN-GAME & PERFORMANCE INFORMATION A. Warcraft Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20615854/latest https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21554773/11/#metric=dps This is outdated as i took a year off just came back to wow 27/10/2017 C. Previous Guild(s) * In Vanilla I was in Karma which was one of the top raiding guilds at the time, then I was in a guild called Faithe in Burning Crusade, in Wrath of the Lich King I was the GM of Psychotic, in Cataclysm I was the main tank in Toast, in Mists I was one of the main tanks in Overrated, Imperium, First Light. D. Reason for leaving previous Guild(s) * Karma disbanded and went horde, Faith moved Guilds, Psychotic disbanded, Toast disbanded, Overrated - I took time off due to death of a family member. Imperium long story, Hey Bro changed name and changed the guild, Was not working out., First Light disbanded E. Previous PVE-experience (Vanilla-TBC-WotLK-Cataclysm-MoP) * They were all end game guilds, we were raiding all end game content. I don’t play this game to mess about, with this and any other game you purchase you play to win/complete the game. I don’t see this as any different. Yes, you play a game to have fun – but no one plays a game (especially one you pay monthly for) to stay on level 1 and be okay with that. In any of the guilds I have been in or tanked for,it was always my focus to be the best possible and complete the content available to me. F. Describe your role in raids, as well as a possible extraordinary role on some encounters * My role is Main tank and I'm very experienced in raid leading. I have at times taken on an off tank/DPS role. I do feel more comfortable as the main tank in raids as I feel I have the leadership qualities needed to judge pulls, hold agro and also - due to the skill I have built up over the years as a tank – perform my role to a high standard where I earn the respect and confidence of my fellow guild mates. G. Explain your talent/gearing/gem/stat/glyph priority choices for us * I choose the talents that give me the most survivability and agro. Gearing, I try to use my best In-Slot items and (items with my best stats), and set bonuses (where beneficial). Gems, depending on the expansion, I use the gems that are best suited for my survivability. Stats, again, depending on the expansion I use the best stats for a tank. H. What kind of attendance can you sustain in our raids? I can make 100% attendance (any day – any time) as I always know my schedule well in advance. I. Screenshot of your in-game UI and list your keybinds. http://imgur.com/m4DvVSd Raid Ui http://imgur.com/tQIDb7G Raid Ui https://imgur.com/a/5O7KV Weapon lvl http://i.imgur.com/J24i2IL.jpg Food/pots/flasks http://i.imgur.com/lJDcDMq.jpg 5 man Ui http://i.imgur.com/12niSQd.jpg?1 Old Ui http://i.imgur.com/2D3NT8Z.jpg?1 Old Ui http://i.imgur.com/gX1SEF7.jpg Pc Desk J. What addons do you have set up to enhance your performance? Do you use WeakAuras (or likewise addons)? Big Brother, Angry Assignments, WeakAuras, Tidy Plates, MTLove2, DBM, and a few others to just help me see the Cooldowns better. k. We take PTR seriously, do you have any issue being raid ready on PTR for raiding content? * I'm ready to raid - anytime, anywhere. 4) COMPUTER AND INTERNET INFORMATION A. Computer specifications * Time of this report: 4/10/2016, 00:26:42 Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. System Model: Z97X-Gaming 3 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHz Memory: 16384MB RAM Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 B G15 Keyboard and a Razer Hex C. Internet-connection? http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4601186559 D. Do you have issues with D/C due to internet or computer problems? * I have a high performing and stable machine which is routinely checked and updated as required. I have no issues with my computer or my connection. I sometimes run two or three WoW accounts at the same time on the same computer. E. Do you have a microphone and are you able to communicate on Teamspeak 3.0? Yes. 5) SHOW US YOU’RE BEST, NOT SCRUB A. Why do you want to join This Guild? * I am looking for a serious raiding guild. This is the only expansion I have not raided to the extent and the standard which I have in previous years. Due to the passing of a family member I had to take some time out. However, it has always been my intention to come back as strong as I have done before. I need to raid, I need to kill bosses and I would like to do this with a guild that I feel would be a friendly, dedicated and focused place to be part of. Raiding is what this game is about for me and without that I would feel I wasn’t getting as much out of the experience as I should. B. Why should we pick you? * I am a funny (sometimes), loyal and friendly player with over 700 days played on one character alone. I am sure that I must have some skills that your guild can put to use. I am a team player who will always be willing to help the guild or individual members when needed. C. What are you goals besides character development in World of Warcraft* My goals in a game are always to have a fun experience, however, when it comes to raiding I am 100% focused on the task at hand. I like to meet new people from all over the world and Warcraft gives me an opportunity to socialise with like-minded people. D. Is there anything you would like to add? Kicking a gnome always brings me good luck! I try to kick one before every raid! CONTACT A. Please leave your Battlenet/skype here: so we can contact you. * Battlenet: Riderr#21719 Skype: riderr6 B. Now end your application by telling us a joke * If it's just the tip, it doesn't count! (I can explain this to you when you /ginvite me ;)Riderr1 09 Nov
06 Nov [A] Looking for a social guild! Hello, I've returned to Legion after a few patches, got way more free time now. Looking for a social guild with not too-many members. I play at mixed times, from night to daytime, depending on my work schedule, but I'm based in Europe, GMT +2. My favorite role is Tank, but I also like Healing (pala), can take up DPS role as well. I prefer both PvP and PvE and I hate being another small cog in a big machine, so I'd be willing to join a starting or small guild rather than a large established one. If you think you'd be willing to take me, please whisper me in-game, as I don't check the forums very often. Thank you and have a nice day!Kenway1 06 Nov