The Maelstrom / Deathwing / Karazhan / Lightning's Blade

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
2d [H] <Divided> 7/11 Mythic Antorus Hello everyone, I'm Tsn guild master of Divided. Faction: Horde Server: The Maelstrom Website: http://divided.enjin.com/ About us: We consist of a growing group of casual players who initially faction changed from the alliance and loves to play the game together. Most of our players have played the game for a long time, and some of us were there when it started back in vanilla. Many of us have experienced endgame raid content and still look for that great feeling you get when you down a new boss! As of now, we look to get new mature individuals: both for raiding to finish of our mythic content roster and laid back socials of any levels. What we do: Occational social events and contests Raids/pugs/alt raids Mythic+ pushes Casual bg's What are we looking for: * Friendly mature people above the age of 18. * Dedicated and active players for raiding and social events. * Interactive players, we all like to have a chat both in game and on voice. Raiding: Progress: 4/9 ToS M, 8/11 Antorus M Raid times: Monday & Wednesday: 20.00-23.00 (server time) Social Raids Sundays 20.00 (server time) We are recruiting all classes, with particular interest in dps (especially ranged). We are a community that puts time and effort into our characters, and we will expect that from you too. We want you to be updated on the current content we progress. Contact information: Simply add either of us on battle net and we can discuss everything further. Tsn - Sebastian#23194 Bish - Bishbash#2483 Nueva - Nuevah#2856Psn4 2d
4d Perceptive 11/11M Boosting Services Hello and Welcome to Sham's Boost Community, formed by Perceptive's Guild Master / Management Team, which consists of a variety of boost teams of multiple top guilds on Tarren Mill Horde . In Sham's Boost Community, you can order which type of boost that you would like on discord or via Battle.net , so if you cant find a boost team to do weekly M+15 for example and cant find one of our advertisers in game, you can now just order it on discord and get way faster responses and achieve the boost as soon as possible. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/FwW3McU What we Offer: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Saturday/Sunday Time: 16:30/17:00 Server Time Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Trinket (Whispers of the Dark): Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Tomb Of Sargeras : Tos Mythic First 6 Package: Day: Sunday Time: 17:30 Server Time Extra Info: You will receive 6 Achievements and Full Loot Priority for your Class and Spec! Tos Mythic Full Clear Package : Day: Sunday Time: 17:30 Server Time Extra Info: You will receive 9 Achievements , Full Loot Priority for your Class/Spec and The Darkener Title! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: 10 runs per day Time: Team runs from 16 ST till 23 ST, 10 runs per day Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Antorus Glory Run : Day: Any Day/Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Mythic + Boosting Services: Mythic + Level 15 for Weekly : Day: Any Day/Time Extra info: This type of boost is only for weekly Mythic + 15 for Cache! Mythic + Level 15 Armor Loot : Day: Any Day/Time Extra Info: This Type of Boost is for Full Leather/Mail/Plate/Cloth Group for Extra loot for you! Mythic + Level 20 for Score/Loot Day: Any Day/Time Extra info: Get More loot Drop and High Mythic + Score Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please add one of the battle tags or Skype or Join the Discord, and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it aswell! Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/FwW3McU Skype: Prinishivace321 Battle Tag: Vyndon#2654 and Prinishivace#2678Shamserk5 4d
6d Saves The Day (H) 5/11M LFM Players Are you bored of bouncing from guild to guild gradually having to try and fit in with a new group before an officer or GM decides to chuck it in and it all goes down the pan? Saves The Day is the longest standing raiding guild on The Maelstrom, we have been around since vanilla and our core raiding group has grown every expansion. While we may not have cutting edge in all raids, we work towards progression and player improvement with a belief that loyalty is one of the core points of being in a guild in this game. Because of that, the more you play together the more information a newer player picks up from more experienced players. So whether you are looking for a guild that is currently progressing Mythic (5/11), you have plans to raid Mythic in the future, are looking for a new guild for BFA, that offers the flexibility of re-rolling, or are just looking for a social guild with a regular casual raid at the weekend, Saves The Day is here for you. If this post interests you please leave a message below or contact either the GM or one of our recruitment officers in game or on discord; Discord - Fink#5821 (GM) - Maester_Bones#3306 (Cowheals - Recruitment Officer) - Gwarp#0522 (Recruitment Officer) Bnet - htidredneck#1908 (GM) - chadders#2711 (Recruitment Officer) - Burny#2151 (Recruitment Officer) I look forward to chatting to you all soon! CowhealsCowheáls2 6d
11 Apr [H] DH TANK/DPS LF raiding guild Looking for friendly guild for raiding progression , can be online almost everyday untill end of April ,GTM+3Sandre0 11 Apr
11 Apr [H]Necrotic is looking for members! Necrotic is an English speaking Horde HC raiding guild We comprise of a group of friends who are looking to expand our ranks for BFA. We are located on The Maelstrom Currently we are 11/11HC (We are currently in a break till BFA, Tho there are regular pugs) https://raider.io/guilds/eu/the-maelstrom/Necrotic While we have a light-hearted approach to raiding, where we encourage joking around and having a laugh, we take progression seriously and like members to come prepared. We are also happy to help gear those who require it, as well as assist people in better playing their class, with the intention of gaining long standing members. We do prefer if you have a high attendance, as you are expected to make most raids(irl !@#$ does happen). Our raiders consist of adults over the age of 21, so we have a minimum age requirement of 20. (Exceptions can be made) Not a raider ? No problem! you are more then welcome to join to hang out as a social, we are always looking for new players to run mythics with. We use discord as a means of communication. https://discord.gg/AEtR2au And we have a very active WhatsApp group for those of us that pretend to be busy at work ;) Our raid days are Thursdays 8pm - 10.30pm (GMT) Sunday 7pm – 10.30pm (GMT) We are currently looking to recruit DPS !!! But we will take all exceptional players. If you would like to join or having any questions, please feel free to contact any of our guild members or our officers who can be found below. All recruits will be on a 1 month trial. Interested to join ? Give us a whisper ! Oxidise#21769 Randompunk#2858 Or drop by in discord !Dorian1 11 Apr
10 Apr [A] Looking for active guild Hey, I'm looking for an alliance guild to do raids with I'm also available for pvp. I would like a guild that does raids after 21:00 (realm time), or any time later then that, please only invite if your guild is actually active and has enough ppl to actually do a raid. My Ilvl is 927. either leave a message here or send a whisper.Còffee0 10 Apr
08 Apr [A] LF Casual and Social Raid/Mythic+ Guild Hi Everyone, im looking for a Guild to call home on Alliance. I've been playing the game since Vanilla and have been active in Vannila, TBC, WotLK and MoP. In wich I used to be a serious raider. I've just started the game again and am looking to join a guild, altough mostly for Raiding Heroic (maybe Mythic) and doing Mythic+ dungeons in BfA. due to a busy life im not interested in going hardcore, I enjoy a relaxed playstyle but I always make sure I get the best out of the class I play and be reliable. I'll either play BM/MM Hunter or Holy Paladin in BfA. I havent decided on that yet. Hope there are some guilds interested and that suits me.Nimroc0 08 Apr
06 Apr [A] Imperial Assasins - LFM Hello everyone, Im the leader of the Imperial Assasins Faction: Alliance Server: The Maelstrom About me: Since the guild just got created and Im the only member of the Imperial Assasins, I can only really talk about me and my story. I recently got back into WoW again and decided that I wanted to play alliance, just like I have the past 10 years. Before I went on a break, I managed to get to 5/11 in ABT on mythic difficulty. I've always played as DPS since it's the role that I find myself competing a lot more with other people in. As of now my ambitions for this newly created guild is that in BFA, we'll be aiming to raid on mythic difficulty. What Ive been thinking of doing until BFA launches: * Mythic plus * Weekly heroic/normal abt raids * Casual battlegrounds * Achievement runs What are we as a guild looking for: * Friendly mature people above the age of 18. * Dedicated and active players for raiding and social events. * Interactive players, we all like to have a chat both in game and on voice. Raiding: Currently Im working on a raiding schedule, but I would love to wait for the guild to get a bit more members before determining what time the raiding should start. We are recruiting all classes and all roles since, well yeah, the guild is EMPTY. Contact information: If you would like to join the guild you can contact me ingame on Gulddreng#2847 or contact me via discord: Niko#5220Strixbull0 06 Apr
05 Apr Outland Revolution Hi please check out this video if you loved or enjoy The Burning Crusade and Outland. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLJtTmoOMPE Add my Battle-Tag Rikard#2959 for interests in the new Project 70 on Silvermoon <Raiders of Outland>Zpikkz0 05 Apr
31 Mar Dedicated player looking for HC/M raiding guild Flexible player is searching for HC raiding guild or low Mythic to progress together. I can offer many different options, because of which i believe it is best to whisper me for a short chat :). Looking forward to hearing from you all. Wollver1ne#2275Epharia1 31 Mar
31 Mar LF Raiding Guild Hello there, My currently Guild is just for alts, friends & family, which is fine for normal raiding and low M+, but when you get to the point where you want to try harder things wipe a few times and have some kind of progress, it's not doable on pugs, must of the times, one wipe and everyone leaves. My Main Spec is Retri and my OffSpec is prot. If its possible, i would also like to bring my buddies along, everybody knows their classes and can do multiple roles . We also have alts if needed for progress. I'm looking for a HC/low mythic progression guild. Buddies willing to follow me : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/the-maelstrom/arguz - Feral Druid https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/the-maelstrom/iuro - Frost & Blood DKChestas1 31 Mar
31 Mar Ret Paladin LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hey! Server: The maelstrom Faction: Alliance Class/role: Dps, paladin Ilvl: 960(atm) About me: Hey! I'm a 19 year old boy living in norway. I have been playing WoW since Burning crusade and have loved the game ever since. If my age is ever a problem, please note that i have been in many guild groups where i was the only one under 21. I am mature and well mannered. I have alot of experience in this game, and i can provide alot for my guild. I hope you take your time to read this and i hope i meet your requirements! Enjoy Why i'm looking for a guild: So to start off i need to clarify why i'm not in a guild. Well, at the start of legion i was in a guild that was pretty decent, we would of been progressing mythic now if it wasn't for that the guild collapsed and fell apart. Basically there was an argument and long story short it didn't end well. Therefore i was forced to pug my way through heroic and am standing still at 11/11 HC. I wish to raid mythic, but pugging mythics doesn't really work. I hate pugging and hope to find a decent guild fast as possible so i can get into the grove again. Previous experience in raiding: Back in cataclysm i used to do semi-hardcore raiding and focused pretty hard on PvE generally. We got 6/8HC in Dragon soul(mythic) until spine hit us like a brick of wall, we couldn't get him down until the nerf patch went through. This caused frustration in the guild and people started leaving. And eventually, i left aswell. After that i lost all motivation to play WoW and took a long break up until the release of MoP. In Mop i only raided casually, i didn't feel like going into the competitive scene again and decided to just chill throughout the expansion. I didn't really play much in MoP, and mostly i just did PvP with friends. End-game of MoP i started healing and was a healer for another casual guild. We got 12/13 Normal(heroic) and then i decided to leave. The game was boring and i had no fun. So WoD got out, and i decided i wanted to try it out. At first it was fun, new garrison thing and the highmaul raid was awesome in my opinion. Until 2 months later i got bored and took another long break. Then Hellfire Citadel patch was out and i decided to jump back into the game. This time i decided to try tank. I never found myself a decent guild, but i did manage to Pug my way through heroic. After clearing heroic HFC i found a guild i could raid with. We got 8/13 mythic, and then i decided to leave the game again because it was boring. So basically i have been going on and off alot throughout the years, but that has always been because the game has just sucked generally. And to summarize it all, i have played dps, healer and tank throughout the years, and i know how every role and aspect of it works. This is quite handy as you can put urself into the situation your healer and tank is in, during raids. And not to brag, but i played each role pretty damn well. Always outheal, outdps, outtank. What i am looking for: Right now i am seeking a guild that has somewhat heroic experience and has set a goal to progress mythic. As i said earlier, i have been doing hardcore raiding, and even though it's awhile ago i have kept the competitive instincts in me along the way. I don't mind being put into the competitive scene once again. For raiding dates, i prefer weekends(friday,saturday,sunday) with 1 weekday(or just weekends, that works too). What i can offer: I am a competitive person and i love to do the best i can do in every aspect. If it comes to tactic execution, dps output, whatever you name it, i want to be the best i can possibly be. I put in alot of time and effort in testing out different talents, trinkets and rotations to pull the best possible dps i can. I watch several guides and look online to compare myself to others. I love theorycrafting and finding new ways to hit high numbers. I am active all day in the weekend, but not so much in the weekdays. But when i am online i love to do mythic + and socialize with guildies. If my guildies need anything from me, or they need my help with something, i will prioritize my guildies before everything else. I love to socialize and do things together with my guildies. I am genuine and nice to everyone, if the guild is not about having a happy and positive environment then you're not for me. If there is anything else you need to know about me, please feel free to contact me in-game with the battletag DanHumphrey#2993 or just leave a reply below. Tldr; Previous hardcore raider looking for a mythic progressing guild. Prefered raidtimes: Weekends anytime of the day, and 1 weekday with latest raiding hour being 23:00.Cirax3 31 Mar
31 Mar LF family friendly guild to call home Hi all, I am looking for a guild that plays well together and understands that this game is a hobby rather than a job. I have a young family and i like to play video games in my free time, i am looking for like minded people who like to do mythic's and dungeons, raids and mount farming together rather than PuGing everything. I am willing to try any spec once i hit max level but I am in no rush to do that as i am enjoying exploring and maxing out my professions at the moment in preparation for the next expansion. If you think you can offer a home please drop me a reply below and i will catch you in game.Clawissa2 31 Mar
30 Mar [A} <Fistful of Pleasure> LF Mythic Raiders <Fistful of Pleasure> Currently 9/11M Raid Hours Sunday - 18:00 - 22:00 server time Tuesday - 19:30 - 23:30 server time We are currently looking for exceptional Ranged Dps but we will consider all other classes who would compliment our team. Please visit our website to fill out our short application or if you want to know more details, please contact Seyran or Leovi in-game (DanG#2157, LeeH#21926) Website - http://fistful-eu.shivtr.comLeovi0 30 Mar
24 Mar [H] <eXodus> (5/11'm) Recruiting <eXodus> is a Horde guild on the lightnings-blade realm. We raid 3 days a week. And are currently looking for mainly healers and ranged dps, and maybe couple exceptional dps to bolster our numbers for Antorus raid progression. Raid Hours (Server time) Wednesday: 20:00 - 22:45 (Farm raid) Thursday: 20:00 - 22:45 (progression raid) Monday: 20:00 - 22:45 (progression raid) We are always looking for any exceptional players to join our team. If you think you would be a good fit please contact Cräft#2471 or BrennaMan#2182 on Deathwing or lightningsblade.Cräft0 24 Mar
22 Mar Ninth Order(11/11M) Heroic and Mythic boostruns *** Mythic Antorus cross realm will be available starting from 21/3 *** Hello Maelstrom / Deathwing / Karazhan / Lightning's Blade, We will be doing boosts on Wednesday & Thursday(Thursday is mostly reserved for Mythic boosting). If we have more demand than we can handle we will be doing boosts on other days. All of our raids start at 19:45 server time. With our history of successful boosts in previous expansions and great reputation as a guild you don't need to worry about a thing. Our group is made of officers and raiders from Ninth Order. If you ever have a complaint about any of our members do not hesitate to inform us and we will do our best to resolve any sort of misunderstandings. You will get exactly what you paid for, you will make friends, have a laugh and definitely come back again for either a run on your alt character or other boosts. At this point in time only personal loot will be done. For people that are not familiar with Personal Loot: Personal Loot: Every time a boss dies, you have a 20% chance to get a drop. Just loot the corpse and see what you got! You can coin every boss on top of that. We are boosting the following : - Full heroic antorus (450k) - Argus HC only (140k) - Guldan mount (1.3million) - 9/11M antorus (4.5 million, all tier tokens will be yours + loot we dont need) *** We accept payment on most big servers *** Prices can and will be changed as the time goes by so feel free to poke me about them along the way. For additional information about the boost and scheduling whisper Talho#2887 and I will provide all the answers in game. Hope to see you soon! :)Talho1 22 Mar
20 Mar [A] LF a group of mythic+ dungeon runners add me, VeganFighter#21676Sajicek0 20 Mar
18 Mar [A] Unsung Heroes Recruiting! Unsung Heroes is an alliance guild located on the Maelstrom. We're a friendly bunch who enjoy raiding in a relaxed but serious environment. We want our raiders to feel the freedom to raid when they want to raid and not raid because they feel forced. We're currently looking for some dpsers and another healer with a dps OS. Our current Antorus progress is 11/11 Normal and 8/11 Heroic Feel free to throw myself or Ranaye a whisper for more information. :) Thanks for reading and have a nice day! :)Shrila4 18 Mar
17 Mar [H] Necrotic (The Maelstrom) are Recruiting! Necrotic is an English speaking Horde HC raiding guild. While we have a light-hearted approach to raiding, where we encourage joking around and having a laugh, we take progression seriously and like members to come prepared. We do prefer if you have a high attendance, as you are expected to make most raids(IRL !@#$ does happen). Our raiders consist of adults over the age of 21, so we have a minimum age requirement of 20. Not a raider? No problem! you are more then welcome to join to hang out as a social, we are always looking for new players to run mythics with. We use discord as a means of communication. Our raid days are: Thursdays 8pm - 10.30pm (GMT) Sunday 7pm – 10.30pm (GMT) Recruiting All Classes & Specs Contact: Pricey#2606Xtrafel1 17 Mar
14 Mar 9/9 MTos and 5/11 druid looking for a new home! As in the title, I'm the cutting edge player. Had to stop raiding with my current guild due to real life issues. Was playing a tank for the past 13 years or so, so am looking for a dps re-roll. Most likely still a druid. Can do back-up tanking if needed. Add me on btag if any of you are interested, Ivar#21250Ivardudu0 14 Mar
13 Mar [DUTCH guild] Optimus Pruim - Bloodhoof[H] Casual LFM This post is in English but we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Optimus Pruim is a guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar with members from Belgium and the Netherlands. We’re a CASUAL guild and we value the SOCIAL aspect. We're not a raiding guild! We're a social bunch who enjoy different aspects in WoW, raiding happen to be one off those. We have a strong active core at the moment with guildies and a bunch off friends outside off the guild. Together we’re venturing into Antorus HC. Our progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Optimus+Pruim We’re very pleased with the direction the guild is going, and we want to continue this way in BfA. That’s why we’re on the lookout for like minded dutchies/belgians (18+) to expand our dutch/belgian WoW community. If you want to know more check out our forum post with more details: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616122934?page=1 or add my battletag: Stougmeister#2832 Remember, we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Groet en misschien tot later, PuikPuik0 13 Mar
13 Mar Ganking of low level players I am sure this will probably elicit a lot of "its pvp you noob, accept it", or "let them have their fun", but to be honest, I am tired of level 110 Horde that keep killing my low level characters while they are leveling. What is the point of doing that, other than destroying another person's enjoyment of the game? I would say that I am looking forward to BfA, but then my chars wont be low level anymore. So this is a rant, pure and simple and maybe some of you feel the same way about the Alliance side (because I am told that we have such loosers as well who see it as "fun" to kill low level players)Inaneus2 13 Mar
10 Mar F A D E from classic wow 2005/2006 Quite a few of us on Silvermoon now, Glorfidel, Thestab, Redseven, HRA, Cya, Articos, Grimace, Bosikade, Revenger, Aranthur etc If you fancy some mythic raiding, dungeons are general laughs give us a shout cheers.Grëywolf0 10 Mar
10 Mar WTS almost any WoW pet cheaper than current AH price! I am trying to transfer gold from many different realms and I think that buying pets on these realms and then reselling here to people is the best way. I have no clue about the pet industry so I'd rather just find a lucky person here than trying to figure this out myself. I am not after any profit by any means so if I lose a few gold that is fine. I will buy whatever pet you want as long as you are serious and I dont lose to much gold of course. Realms I have gold on(Amount vary greatly): Blade's Edge Azuremyst Stormscale Al'Akir Kirin Tor Thrall Todeswache Garrosh MadMortem Dethecus Max price pr. pet is around 275.000gold To compare prices: https://www.tradeskillmaster.com/pets/compare You are able to make great deals here by either reselling or just buying for 10-80% of the price on your realm!Mýss0 10 Mar
07 Mar Rogue looking for mythic+ and raiding guild Hi there, After a long time of inactivity I decided to give WoW a go again. I will hit 110 today and im looking for a guild with a friendly atmosphere thats doing m+ runs together. I will be maxing my sub spec first. Got loads of experience from TBC and onwards. What I miss in the latest expansions is how easy it WAS to meet new people in game and form teams etc. So im looking for a guild thats doing mythic+ runs and were people are active and are also interested in the person behind the character.... adds a lot to the game. Cheers, ILLIDANDK (troll name....)Illidandk1 07 Mar
06 Mar [H] MAFIA Recruiting for Antorus Progress! Hello! We are casual/social PVE guild [horde] on Deathwing, TheMaelstrom, Kharazan, Lightnings Blade servers. So far we cleared all Legion content on normal and heroic difficulty. Mythic was not in our reach since we always had a team from 10 to 15 players and NOT 20 (that is required for mythic). Team is stable with good relationship. We try to be as mature as we can, no harassing is allowed and we do our best to respect each other. The main idea of extending the group is to have an arsenal of players that would lead in pure guild raid runs - even some mythic attempts! About guild leader - Clumsyhead I play this game from the last month before Burning Crusade expansion came out. I have been in all possible roles of the guild and now, as guild leader, I carry on the legacy. PVP was my first passion in the game since I hadn't have enough time for longer PVE raid fights. Later it changed and I started with PVE. Today I play mostly PVE and try to have max fun at it. On daily basis I help our members in guild who show hard work towards guild community and good atmosphere. It is my pleasure to gear up players that come to have fun at our raid runs. As leader of the guild I understand that people have families and jobs so I do not press on people to attend all raids - even I have both of those ;) About raid leader - Berennur The most prepared and organised person in our guild. He learns tactics long before raid comes out and prepares strategy that our guild could complete. He is the one that sets calendar invites and posts YT tactics to our channels. The guy, who will lead all trough the fight and call up upon special actions. He is the person I trust the most when it come to raid leading. So far we claimed all raids in Legion and got our curve achievements! About raid time Raids are on (server time): thursday: 20:00 - 23:00 monday: 20:00 - 23:00 Gathering starts at 19:30 11/11 Normal 11/11 Heroic 0 / 11 Mythic Using our own Discord channel for communicating, and a fb page https://www.facebook.com/Mmomafia, makes it easier to achieve things! We consider all classes and roles! Warcraft logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/153758 For any more information please contact Clumsyhead - GM: Clumso#2261 Berennur - RL: Soulstormer#2365 I hope we will see you on the battlefield under our banner :) Regards, Clumsyhead - Godfather of MMORPG MafiaClumsyhead8 06 Mar
05 Mar [H] Dead Weight is recruiting! 7/11 Mythic Dead Weight [H] is a guild on the server Stormscale-EU. We recently moved from the realm Bloodhoof/Khadgar-EU to Stormscale-EU. Currently we are 7/11 Mythic and we’re going strong for achieving Cutting Edge this, and upcoming raid tiers. Our goal is to clear Mythic Antorus in this tier, so we’re only considering players that are on par or better than our top players in the guild. We strive to develop as a guild. All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding and a good social mentality during raids in order to created a pleasant environment we can enjoy as well as being able to progress raids at a reasonable pace also you will be needed to attend the raid prepared. We expect you to min/max your character and you should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it’s directed at you. You’ll also be required to install Discord and have a working headset and microphone and also be able to understand the English language. We raid the following days and times: (SERVER TIME) Wednesdays 20:30-23:00 Thursdays 20:30-23:00 Sundays 20:30-23:00 We are currently looking for: -Blood Death Knight -Fury/Arms Warrior -MM Hunter -Affliction Warlock -Frost/Fire Mage We are also taking exceptional players in consideration. Are you interested? Please contact Yvafourtwenty-Stormscale in-game or add Yva#21447 feel free to add any of the other officers too: -Azörius: Abobalypse#2387 -Discordiansz: Discordians#2834 -Ruxi: Miz7#2772 -Canine/Anubis/Coyote: TheKingEcho#1129 Team DWYva3 05 Mar
02 Mar 5/11 Guardian druid looking for new home! As in the title, I am a 5/11 guardian druid that have to find a new mythic raiding home. Can play any class and spec, but obviously preferable spot is tank. Add me on btag Ivar#21250 if you want to chat!Ivardudu0 02 Mar
02 Mar WTS Faded Photograph Selling 1x http://www.wowhead.com/item=11108/faded-photograph Feel free to contact me in game. :)Azealiabanks0 02 Mar
01 Mar [A] 2 DPS LF guild Not relevant anymore.Rezeus0 01 Mar
01 Mar Mythic+ Dungeon "Guild" Hello fellow players, I'm asking myself a simple question, or so it seems. While running Mythic+ Dungeons, which I consider to be my endgame, i've had some mixed results. You run in to a lot of friendly people but sadly there are some less friendly people as well. The thing i'm wondering is the fact if there is a guild, or a social group, that brings people that want to run Mythic+ together ? Now I know you could point out a "Raiding Guild" but if raiding isn't something you are into (mainly due to time constraints) then their might be an alternative. I guess the main questions would be is there something like this out there or are there maybe people interested in setting up such a thing ? I'm curious in any case ! :)Xinsia1 01 Mar
01 Mar [A]<Fistful of Pleasure> 9/11 M 9/9 M (2 Days/week) <Fistful of Pleasure> is a newly founded guild on The Maelstrom EU. It comprises of ex-world class and hand-picked raiders who simply don't have the time to dedicate to a full raid schedule. Some notable names of previous guilds our raiders have been active in include ScrubBusters, Apex, Huhuholics and Sublime. We aim for quality of raiding while having a fun atmosphere in raids. If you don't have the time to continue raiding 4-7 days a week on multiple characters to maintain a spot in a top end guild then you'd fit in with us. Raid Hours Friday - 19:30 - 23:30 server time Sunday - 18:00 - 22:00 server time We are currently looking for any exceptional players for our roster. This is with an emphasis on a skilled healer ( Paladin, Druid or Shaman), ranged DPS, retribution paladin and DH. Please visit our website to fill out our short application http://fistful-eu.shivtr.com/ or if you want to know more details, please contact Nyuun, Tösabít or Seyran in-game (Nyuunzi#2184, Tösabit#2682 DanG#2157)Tösabít28 01 Mar
28 Feb DK + affi lock LF raiding guild (H) DK/Affi warlock recently returning after a short break Looking for a new guild. Both cleared full EN / ToV / NH / TOS norm/Hc (and a couple of mythic) We recently decided to change it up and both rerolled, we're currently @ 916 ilvl but it will increase within the next few days. Both skilled players, always looking to learn or improve, Looking for an experienced guild focused on progression. 2 main days we can do are tues,wed. Or any day as long as its late night past 23:30 server. Both of us are very vocal and speak good english. Willing to server transfer. Add my btag or msg here. Sin2244Rábíes3 28 Feb
28 Feb DH TANK LF guild Hey all, I'm looking for a guild to face the upcoming new content with, pve and pvp. Availability tuesday-wednesday-saturday/sunday from 21pm (gmt+1) If you wanna have a chat feel free to add me Dante#2968 Below link to my armory https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/deathwing/dantë Cheers!Dantë1 28 Feb
28 Feb How is the Wpvp here? :) Hello people. I use to have a horde rogue on Maelstrom and I enjoyed a ton of Wpvp in cross-realmed zones. Alliance where everywhere, random fights would break, fellow questers would join to help, and pretty soon the entire area became a mini-bg. Is it still like this now? I moved my rogue to another server, a normal server. worst mistake ever. I miss the thrill and action and sense of danger when going out to the open world. so I consider moving it back to the maelstrom.Empire1 28 Feb
28 Feb Tank & 3 DPS LF Raiding Guild Experienced Prot Paladin, Aff Warlock, MM Hunter, & Sub Rogue looking for a raiding guild! We are all familiar with current tier content (currently 8/11 ABT HC), and some of us have been raiding on and off since Vanilla/TBC. We're a friendly and relaxed bunch, and are reasonably flexible on raid days & times. Please drop us a message for a chat! Thanks, Xeon#2586 (Alliance, Deathwing)Dot1 28 Feb
27 Feb Looking for something fresh, new, exciting ??? Hello fellow WoW´ers ! My name is Näruxo (Battletag: Näruxo#2882) and I am the Guildmaster of a brand-new Horde Guild on the EU-Kazzak Server, called <HowMuchTheFish>. We just started out a few days ago, and are now happily recruiting for our Raid Roster in an effort to tackle Normal/Heroic and later Mythic, both in Legion, Battle for Azeroth, and beyond. Our raid days will be wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday - starting on 20:00 p.m each. You could be either a new player aswell, or a veteran, who took some time off of playing or someone who wanted to tone done his hardcore raiding schedule a bit. Currently recruiting all classes - this is YOUR chance ! I promise a nice guild and raiding enviroment, fair loot, and hopefully getting back all the excitement, that you felt, when you were in your first guild, ready to gear up your main for raiding or doing some M+ ! Would love to hear from you ! Sincerrely, Näruxo#2882Täntrum0 27 Feb
26 Feb <H> Tanking Pair looking for a new guild (Pls read). Hi, We're a tanking pair that's looking for a more dedicated raiding guild and looking for Mythic Progression. We're currently on Draenor but would be willing to realm change for the right guild. Our Logs are here: Cúrsed: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/c%C3%BArsed#rankingzone=13&rankingmetric=hps Báymáx: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/b%C3%A1ym%C3%A1x#rankingmetric=hps (and Baymax's old toon) Satsumacide: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/satsumacide#rankingmetric=hps&rankingzone=13 and our Armory links are: Cúrsed: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/c%C3%BArsed Báymáx: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/b%C3%A1ym%C3%A1x (and Baymax's old toon) Satsumacide: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/satsumacide A bit about us... We're a couple in real life as well as in wow, I wear the trousers and she tells me which ones to wear ;) I've been playing wow since BC and started raiding in Cata. I've been in Hardcore teams and more recently ones with a more 'casual' attitude. I've recently been getting the desire to get back in to Hardcore raiding and Baymax has been nagging me about finding a more HC guild ;) Baymax is a Legion baby, but as you can see from the logs, she hasn't let that slow her down ;) She started as a Ret DPS and got bored of it really quickly. Knowing her I suggested she gave tanking ago and the rest, as the say, is history. I'm a massive altoholic (every class to 110) but I have a huge preference for Tanks. So far in Legion I've raided with each one, but I keep coming back to the DK. Baymax is more dedicated to a single toon, so once it's her main, that's all she'll play. We're available to raid almost every night (Tuesdays could be a problem, but for the right team we can probably sort that). We are both willing to Farm AP/Rep/etc. and love doing Mythic+ dungeons on non raid nights (I usually Tank and Baymax switches to OS and heals). We're both social and are happy to use voice chat. Please have a look at us and if you think we might be a good addition to your team please let us know :) Thanks for reading. Bnet: CursedDark#2264Minimorti2 26 Feb
26 Feb Goodbye The Maelstrom from ScrubBusters Dear Maelstrom, Since we founded Team ScrubBusters all the way back to Jul 21, 2009 we have gone a long way. Even though realm forums don't mean anything anymore I felt like posting our announcement here. ... If you are interested in following us and reading our story, see below; https://twitter.com/ScrubBusterswow/status/949010183795236864 http://scrubbusters.com/2018/01/04/for-the-horde/ Thank you for having us for all this time. - ScrubBusters ... Remember guys, Scrubs.................................. ..................are................... ..................................ScrubsHalby6 26 Feb
25 Feb [H] EU-Kazzak <HowMuchTheFish> LFM Hi all, <HowMuchTheFish> is a brand-new progression Guild on the EU-Kazzak Server, which aims at a semi-hardcore approach when it comes to raiding. Our goal is to eventually do Mystic and progress through BfA and beyond. To do this, we are recruiting for our 25 man Raid Roster (for Normal/Heroic). We will raid on wednesdays, thursdays, fridays, saturdays, from 20:00 CET each. Right now we are looking for the following classes to build up our Raid Roster : 1 Tank (any class) 1 Retribution Paladin 1 Havoc Demon Hunter 1 Fury Warrior 1 Feral Druic or Frost Deathknight 2 Assassination Rogue 2 Affliction Warlock 2 Mage (Frost/Fire) 2 Hunter (multi-spec) 2 Shadow Priest 1 Holy Paladin 1 Discipline Priest 1 Restoration Druid 1 Restoration Shaman We accept socials aswell !!! Additionally, we are in need of dedicated Raid Leaders/Officers. If you would like such a role, please approach me :-) Here is our website, where you can file your application : https://howmuchthefish.enjin.com/ Alternatively, whisper Näruxo#2882 ingame. Cheers, Näruxo, GM of <HowMuchTheFish>Näruxom0 25 Feb
23 Feb [A] <Never Lucky> Recruiting for HC/Mythic! We are <Never Lucky> An English speaking Alliance guild on The Maelstrom server! We are a raiding guild currently looking for members bolster our raid team and pushing through early mythic! Socials are very welcome too! Join in with our M+ runs, achievement runs! - Feel free to join us on many other games! Raid Times: Sun, Wednesday, Thursday 08:30 - 23:00 ST Progression: Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 N, 7/7 H Trial of Valor - 3/3 N, 3/3 H Nighthold - 10/10 N, 10/10 H Tomb of Sargaras – 9/9 H 3/9M Antorus - 2/11M Raiding Recruitment: We are currently recruiting a few new members for our raid team. Any of the following will be considered: Healers: Currently we are not seeking any healers but off spec healing will be considered. Tanks: We have 2 main tanks - In need of a DPS with a geared tank off spec - We welcome tank off-specs to help with flexibility and M+ groups. Melee: We are currently seeking 1 Arms Warrior. Ranged: Currently we are seeking 1 Hunter and 1 Balance Druid, all other ranged will be taken into consideration. All recruits will under go a trial period. Being able to provide logs or raiding history will benefit any applicants. What you can expect from us: Players are consistently active - always willing to help and have fun doing so! A committed raid team always looking to progress and to push players in their own progression! M+ runs happen daily - Getting that loot, AP and skins for those that need! Any questions or you wish to apply, please contact one of the following: Acx#21227 Rikkertron#2145 MrMuddo#2190 Thank you!Squats11 23 Feb
22 Feb [H] Kazzak-EU <HowMuchTheFish> semi-hardcore Hello all, <HowMuchTheFish> is a semi-hardcore progression Guild, located on Kazzak-EU server, which aims at playing at the topmost level possible in each tier, while still having fun and not totally losing out the focus on the thing called "Life". (Small Disclaimer incoming : The guild needs to be created, I am lacking three signatures on the guild charter sheet) I am actively looking for members, to begin forming a raid roster. Socials are welcome too !!! What i am looking for "character-wise" and "class-wise" : Ideally you are mature, reliable, interested in raiding in a progression guild, no matter the level (normal, hardcore, up to mythic) and willing to put in some time. I have a couple of Officer and Raid Leader spots to give away, too - practical experience in raid leading, a knack for administrative duties, good knowledge of the game and your class(es) in particular, are bonuses. Aiming at three to five raids a week, distributed among the difficulties. Class-wise, i am willing to accept all classes in the game, as we are still a couple of weeks away (at least) from being able to function as a "unit" and grab the mythic bull by the horns, so to speak. (You should know that - coming from Destiny 2, which i will leave behind in favor of WoW - i have recruited 80 members for my clan in the span of four weeks, so i am determined to make this work) Looking forward to hear from you - i am accepting players from other servers aswell, even if you cannot - for some reason - move to Kazzak-EU right now. If youre interested, contact me on battlenet (Näruxo#2882). Cheers, NäruxoNäruxo0 22 Feb
20 Feb [A] Et Lux (1/11M) recruiting DPS We are too fast clearing heroic AtbT in our raid nights :) ! To bolster our raid team and spend time wiping to success in a mythic fashion we are looking for a few more DPS ! We are located on Lightbringer on (obviously) alliance side. While not a hardcore raiding guild we do take our raiding and raid team serious to ensure progress for the individual raider and the guild itself. You prefer a guild that puts personality over skill, meaning that they rather have a nice player that can (and wants to) improve but is a great person instead of a very skilled player that is a bit of a (unladylikeword). Raid days/time: Wednesday, Thursday, Monday 19.45 - 22.30 realm time As most of us are adults we would prefer raiders to be 20+ which makes it easier to form a solid raid team (we are aware that younger raiders at times are exceptional at their class but education/parents too often interfere with their raid plans :) Outside of raids we do lot of other things too which include the weekly dungeons, +mythic dungeons, achievements, helping each other out with our complete maxed profs and short, have a good relaxed atmosphere with great people from all over the world. If you know and enjoy your class, can make sure that you are undisturbed on our raid nights and enjoy a few hours with like minded people wiping to success, feel free to add fuge#2659 for a more in-depth chat or if you are on Lightbringer/Mazrigos feel free to contact anyone in the guild to direct you to the right person online at that moment. Our guild has been around since 2010, and since we started raiding in 2011 we have never called raids :) Right now we have open (full time) spots for reliable dps pref: Hunter Mage Warlockbut we will look at other classes too Trial runs without realm chance are possible on our Wednesday runs :)Selan0 20 Feb
15 Feb [A][Alonsus<Judge> 9/11M Recruiting <Judge> on Alonsus is recruiting for Antorus and beyond. We've been on Alonsus as a raiding guild since The Burning Crusade, and most of our members have raided at a high level in past expansions, but are now looking to get content done with less of a time commitment. During Nighthold we raided 2 nights a week with an optional heroic clear, but we moved to a 3-night raid schedule for Tomb: Wednesday, Sunday & Tuesday. In addition to the raid nights, the guild is active on non-raid nights doing Mythic+, PvP, and levelling/gearing alts, as well as alt/social raids. Raid times: Wednesday - 20.00-00.00 Server Time. Sunday - 20.00-00.00 Server Time. Tuesday - 20.00-00.00 Server Time. We also have additional raids for those interested in gearing alts, as well as for social members to attend subject to gear and expertise. Saturday - 20.00-22.00 Server Time: Antorus Normal Monday - 20.00-23.00 Server Time: Antorus Heroic Legion Raid Stats: Kiljaeden M - Realm #2, World #698 Gul'dan M - Realm #2, World #1144 Helya M - Realm #1, World #818 Xavius M - Realm #4, World #2892 Recruitment We're currently recruiting Ranged DPS players, with a strong preference for a mage or a hunter as well as a healer with preference for Holy Paladin or Priest. If the above sounds like it could be interesting for you, please fill in this form and we will contact you shortly https://goo.gl/forms/hWWU8DP54dUlng622 For additional information you can check our wowprogress profile. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/alonsus/Judge Hope to see you soon.Niemesis0 15 Feb
08 Feb [H] <eXodus> (5/11´m) Recruiting <eXodus> is a Horde guild on the lightnings-blade realm. We raid 3 days a week. And are currently looking for mainly healers and ranged dps, and maybe couple exceptional dps to bolster our numbers for Antorus raid progression. Raid Hours (Server time) Wednesday: 20:00 - 22:45 (Farm raid) Thursday: 20:00 - 22:45 (progression raid) Monday: 20:00 - 22:45 (progression raid) We are always looking for any exceptional players to join our team. If you think you would be a good fit please contact Cräft#2471 or BrennaMan#2182 on Deathwing or lightningsblade. Still looking for more dedicated players for Mythic progress!Cräft0 08 Feb
08 Feb [A] Unsung Heroes Recruiting Unsung Heroes is an alliance guild located on the Maelstrom. We're a friendly bunch who enjoy raiding in a relaxed but serious environment. We want our raiders to feel the freedom to raid when they want to raid and not raid because they feel forced. We're currently looking for some dpsers and another healer. Our current Antorus progress is 11/11 Normal and 8/11 Heroic Feel free to throw myself or Ranaye a whisper for more information. :) Thanks for reading and have a nice day! :)Shrila0 08 Feb
04 Feb [A] (The Maelstrom) [SWE] Turtle (5/11M) Turtle är en svensk guild men rötter från tidiga vanilla-tider. Vi raidar 2 dagar i veckan, onsdagar och söndagar kl 19-23 på en rätt seriös nivå när vi lirar men utöver det spelar dom flesta för att ha kul och umgås. Vi söker nu spelare för att få upp våran rooster så vi kan spela dom 2 dagar i veckan som är planerade. vi har som mål att försöka döda allt i Antorus men hur långt vi kommer få vi se. Söker också spelare för att kunna raid i kommande expansion. Så är du en skön spelare som vill lira få dagar i veckan med ett skönt gäng så hör av dig, vi vill gärna se att man har 955+ iaf och kan håller så nära 100% som möjligt när det bara är 2 dagar. Mvh Turtle MemberLunnesvag3 04 Feb
02 Feb Antorus Mythic [H] - TheMaelstrom, Deathwing, Lightning Hi there! Our guild came to the point where we are able to clear Heroic runs in a 3 hour frame. We wish to try with some Mythic boss kills but we lack personel! If you are from any of connected servers (The Maelstrom / Deathwing / Karazhan / Lightning's Blade ), have completed Heroic Antorus and wish to try Mythic do not hesitate to contact me: clumso#2261 We will try our first attempt on monday 5.2.2018 Reagards, Clumsyhead - guild leader of MMORPG MafiaNlb0 02 Feb
01 Feb WTB Heavy Junkboxes (A) The Maelstrom Currently working my way through "Insane in the membrane" achievement. As so, I need approx 1400 heavy junkboxes. I am offering 200g pr junkbox. You can either COD these for Manaroth @ The Maelstrom or Add my battletag Manaroth#2506Manaroth0 01 Feb