The Maelstrom / Deathwing / Karazhan / Lightning's Blade

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
15 Nov Dark Reflection LF raiders!! We are currently looking for more raiders to join our ranks and help our progression in the current content. We like to have a laugh but get stuff done at the same time. Looking for the last few people to fill the raid team so we can push Heroic and after that Mythic. We are a nice and fun guild we help one another Always in the guild. NM - 8/8 HC - 6/8 Currently looking for Dps Mostly Rdps But feel free to send me a Pmsg anytime. Tuesday/Sunday- 19:30pm-11:30GMT () Ouaalidd#1157Lightniss0 15 Nov
13 Nov [H] Necrotic is recruiting ! [H] Necrotic is recruiting for Mythic progression raiding Necrotic is an English speaking Horde social raiding guild with a focus on HC and Mythic. We comprise of a group of like minded players who are looking to expand our ranks, with a focus on ranged DPS for our core mythic 20-man roster. As of right now, we are 8/8 HC and paused mythic at 1/8M while we're bolstering our mythic roster. We are located on The Maelstrom, connected with Deathwing, Karazhan, Lightning's Blade. ​ While we have a light-hearted approach to raiding, where we encourage joking around and having a laugh, we take progression seriously and like members to come prepared. We are happy to help gear those who require it as we have members running mythic +10 keys, as well as assist people in better playing their class, with the intention of gaining long standing members. We do prefer if you have a high attendance, as you are expected to make most raids, but realize that unexpected IRL events can occur which is fine. Our raiders consist of adults over the age of 21, so we have a minimum age requirement of 20. ​ ​ As stated above, our focus with the recuitment right now is on our mythic raiding roster, where we need ranged DPS (mage or hunter preferred, but others are fine). With this we'll do a trial run with you in a raid setting (either HC or Mythic) and evaluate your performance (sounds harsher than it is, don't worry) ​ Not a raider? No problem! you are more then welcome to join to hang out as a social, we are always looking for new players to run mythics or other content with. We use discord as a means of communication. In addition to the discord, we also have a very active WhatsApp group for those of us that pretend to be busy at work ;) Interested to join ? Give us a whisper ! Oxidise#21769 Scab#21288 ​ ​ Our raid days are: Thursdays 8pm - 10.30pm (GMT) ​ Sunday 7pm – 10.30pm (GMT)Oxihunter2 13 Nov
12 Nov [H] New Healer - Deathwing Hello there, i'am French frog leg dude who's rerolling on English Servers. I was tired of the toxic french community si tried to get on the english servers. The people have been a lot nicer so i regret nothing. I haven't play since Cataclysm, but i'm im very excited to get back on the track for the HL PVE content and some PVP. I got almost all parts of the Heirlooms (except the pants) and i'm almost lvl60 in the first days of farm. so leveling is just a formality for me. I'm actually looking for a social active guild to do some HL content, and maybe provide me the pants parts of the heirlooms so i can get there faster x') I'm currently playing priest (learning to play Disc) but i plan into boost to lvl110 another healer when i get the extension (Shaman or Paladin most likely) I might need some help in the beginning to get my marks again but don't worry i learn things very quickly :)Wynona0 12 Nov
12 Nov (A) <Verbally Violent> LF for raiders! Normal/HC Hello there! We are currently recruiting, all classes and specs will be considered, if you are passionate and know your class that's all it takes :) We are currently 5/8 HC and we have awesome raid leader :) For people who would like to catch up, we do normal raids as well, so you can get yourself to heroics. Raid times: Normal - Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 server time Heroic - Saturday/Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 server time We are active guild and we always welcome socials. If you prefer talking to writing, you can hang out with us on Discord anytime. We also do a lot of M+ and occasionally boost our guildies, so everybody can get that sweet upgrades from the weekly chest. If you're more into levelling or farming achievements we have you covered. Feel free to add me for more info :) Battletag Ivy#22895 Discord Ivy#6771Ivyanne2 12 Nov
12 Nov Late night guild 21.00 server time I am a skilled holy priest, and I want to join a decent to good guild that starts raid at about 21.00-22.00 server time. I have already cleared Uldir with randoms and knows every boss fight. If you want a dedicated healer that will go for 90+ - 100% parses then you should get me. :)Usu1 12 Nov
12 Nov [H] <Nom Nom Nom> [8/8 H, 2/8 M] [Recruitment] Greetings, we are <Nom Nom Nom> [H]. Our guild is currently looking for a few members to progress into Mythic Uldir. Currently standing on 8/8 Heroic and 2/8 Mythic. We are also very active in the M+ department making sure that the majority of members completes a +10 keystone for the weekly chest. We also believe in maintaining a friendly environment in all guild-related activities. The core members of the guild have been playing together since TBC while the majority of the newer players have been with us since the release of BFA. Recruitment We are looking for ranged DPS and a restoration shaman to fill our ranks. Raid days/times: Wednesday 20:00-23:00 server time (CET) Sunday 20:00-23:00 server time (CET) Requirements: Ability to attend both raids in the week. Since we are raiding only two nights per week, we have to able to rely on you being there. Good verbal and writing English skills Ahead of the curve achievement, OR 7/8 heroic ilvl 365+ Chill attitude and sense of humorContact us: If you are interested in joining the guild as a raider, contact us by joining our discord server at https://discord.gg/mgkm4W5 or by adding kokiritswow#2878 and/or kowalski#2668 in-game. More information about us can be found in an older forum post (https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17622593596). -BrewdawgBrewdawg6 12 Nov
12 Nov [H]Looking for a good/fun/social guild Hey, Im struggling to find a real active guild that does more then just hang around with eachother in the chat. Seems like the Horde (dont know about Alliance side) doesn't have many real guilds left anymore which is very sad. I like to participate in guild events. Whetever it may be dungeons, mythics, raids or mog runs. As long as it is in good company I enjoy about everything. It would be great if the guild is also active in pvp events, especially RBG's as I personally love playing them. At the moment I play 2 characters very actively. My shaman (lets hope these ele buffs come soon) and rogue. Im having fun but nothing is more fun then playing around with some nice people. Thanks for reading! Hope to here from you ingame or here.Nucca2 12 Nov
11 Nov [A] 3/8M Pink Shorties Recruiting DPS Hello ! We are currently recruiting 2 core members to our mythic progression team. We are currently only 3/8 mythic with potential to be 5/8 quite soon I believe! Our raid days are wednesdays + Sundays - 19-23 server time. + bonus raids if enough interest. What I'm looking for is a nice & friendly player who shows some dedication & goodwill! Hit me up in-game for a chat if you wish to be a part of us killing some mythic bosses! add me on Ljungqvist#2618Östen6 11 Nov
11 Nov LF Casual Guild Hi! As the title says im looking for a casual guild. And what im looking for in that guild is 18+ members that have their prioritys like work, family etc. and time to time get together with their guild mates to raid, pvp, questing or just hangout with. Im currently maining a vengence demon hunter and loves it! i have another alt on 110 wich is mistweaver monk that im currently gearing up for raiding since i lack experience with healing overall it would be nice to meet others for tips and tricks. If i sound that kind of guy that would fit in your guild dont hesitate to give me a wisp on either Sytheas or Asayo on The Mealstrom server! p.s My current guild is just a friend guild :)Sytheas3 11 Nov
11 Nov new horde player lf guild am new to WoW, but I'm 23 years old and have a lot of spare time ;) looking to do mythics (haven't done any yet but fast learner) and for an active guild. looking to do just whatever else. also hoping to do the raids when they come out. played ffxiv a bit so even though I'm new I've played MMO's before.Cheezbugga1 11 Nov
11 Nov Looking for active guild Hi all, I'm looking for a guild to join, I mainly just do quests and sometimes dungeons but mostly am just looking for some friendly people i can chat to while playing the game :)Krugg1 11 Nov
11 Nov [H] <Divided> 3/8 M Uldir Hello everyone! I'm Tsn. Guild master of Divided. Faction: Horde Server: The Maelstrom Website: http://divided.enjin.com/ About us: Divided is based of a a few good friends who had a goal to form a casual guild where mutual respect was a groundpillar along with event coordination for both raid team and social players. A safe haven where everyone would feel welcome and respected despite differences in knowledge about the game. The very same guild has grown into a successful community with dedicated and humble members who value their time of recreation together. The socials of divided come together numerous times for dungeons, casual events and social raids to name a few. The raiders of divided consists of a tight knit of players who have played together since The Nighthold up until now. With two raiding officers at the reins and a mature playerbase to add to it, they have manage to uphold a healthy raiding atmosphere with decent progression. What are we looking for: * Friendly mature people above the age of 18. * Dedicated and active players for raiding and social events. * Interactive players who commit to the community like everybody else. Raiding: Uldir: 8/8 Heroic, 3/8 Mythic Legion: 9/11 Antorus Mythic Raid times: Mondays & Wednesdays: 20.00-23.00 (server time) Social Raids: Sundays 20.00 (server time) Recruitment: The Raid team is currently looking for: A few DPS (especially hunter, rogue, dk, boomie) We are open for recruitment for social spots within our ranks. We Will consider any exceptional applicants. We are a community that puts time and effort into our characters, and we will expect that from you too. We want you to be updated on the current content we progress. Contact information: Simply add either of us on battle net and we can discuss everything further. Tsn: Sebastian#23194 - Guild Master Nueva: Nuevah#2856 - Raiding Officer Jinxxie: Garfy46#2313 - Raiding OfficerPsn28 11 Nov
07 Nov [H] <Saves The Day> [2/8 M] Saves The Day are currently recruiting ranged dps for our mythic progression team. Please whisper me in game or send me a DM on discord if you are interested :) Are you bored of bouncing from guild to guild gradually having to try and fit in with a new group before an officer or GM decides to chuck it in and it all goes down the pan? Saves The Day is the longest standing raiding guild on The Maelstrom, we have been around since vanilla and our core raiding group has grown every expansion. While we may not have cutting edge in all raids, we work towards progression and player improvement with a belief that loyalty is one of the core points of being in a guild in this game. Because of that, the more you play together the more information a newer player picks up from more experienced players. So whether you are looking for a guild that is working towards progressing Mythic, you have plans to raid Mythic in the future, are looking for a new guild for BFA, that offers the flexibility of re-rolling, or are just looking for a social guild with a regular casual raid at the weekend, Saves The Day is here for you. If this post interests you please leave a message below or contact either the GM or one of our recruitment officers in game or on discord; Discord - Fink#5821 (GM) - Maester_Bones#3306 (Cowheals - Recruitment Officer) - Gwarp#0522 (Recruitment Officer) Bnet - htidredneck#1908 (GM) - chadders#2711 (Recruitment Officer) - Burny#2151 (Recruitment Officer) I look forward to chatting to you all soon!Blasting2 07 Nov
06 Nov [H] <Psychosis> PvP (18+) <Psychosis-TheMaelstrom> Hello! Psychosis is now recruiting! We are looking for fellas to join our arms mainly for Battle Grounds, but we are not limited to that as if you are Arena crazed, you will definently find your comrades here. Currently we have a group that is up and running every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday around 8 PM server time and extra members are always welcome, more than that we are looking forward to build more groups, therefore we will be able to cover additional days for those who have a strict schedule. TL;DR 18+ (Mature lads with balls) Experience in PvP (If not a PRO, don't worry, we`ll get there) Discord + Mic & Headphones Realms: The Maelstrom / Deathwing / Karazhan / Lightning's Blade If you fit in the frames mentioned above, this might be an oppurtunity for you to have tons of fun with us! Take my word for that. progress included. References available upon request Feel free to leave a reply here or contact me for more info, you can do that by whispering/mailing me to: Lucifero-Deathwing Luciferim-Deathwing Luferiam-Deathwing Lucimojo-Deathwing Thank you for your time and have a lovely day!Lucifero7 06 Nov
05 Nov Old Grudge, 25yrs +, LF druid healer and range DPS) The old Grudge has been on Deathwing since vanilla and remains an active and social guild. We are part of www.theoldergamers.com community and therefore all players need to be 25yrs+. We have two raid groups currently that raid twice a week. Currently 7/8hc and 1/8 mythic. Whisper me for more info Sewoh#2374Sewoh0 05 Nov
02 Nov Rogue LF asocial PvP guild Done some casual PvP previously, currently playing on Deathwing, horde. Online time evening and nights (GMT +2). Mainly aimed for high level rated BG and arenas, but not extremely serious PvE fine too. As extremely serious I imply "ilvl 420+, online time 2:00-5:00 AM sharp, CV in pdf format to our staff chief officer". Social staff, absence of "toxicity", friendliness and other similar things are not important. From my side - big experience (since WotlK), rating and fun game orientation. P.S. Already tried to do it in game, but it seems that looking for guild is dead a bit. Battle tag (or how this things correctly called) - Loki#26684Ololokie0 02 Nov
31 Oct The Maelstrom old pvp players I wonder whos still playing pvp nowadays .. are ppl from Nothing Personal , Havoc , Deepy Disturbed etc still around ? :DDiki49 31 Oct
30 Oct [A] 3 friends LF Raiding Guild. Hi, Myself, and two of my friends are looking for a semi-casual raiding guild. Our goal is to be in a group that can one shot HC, and try some progress on mythic (not necessarily going for 'Cutting edge'). We don't expect this to be the case with the group before we even join, just looking for a group of reliable and fun players who also want to raid and progress towards something. I have 8/8 HC + 2/8 Mythic, my friends are both 6/7 HC (uldir). We are a Warlock, frost DK, and Holy Paladin. And are also willing to level/gear up some of our alts if the group needs different classes. (thinking about 8.1). We are looking for a guild that is; English Speaking Raids 2 nights a week (Any nights except for Friday and Saturday) Raid times are somewhere between 19:00 and 23:30 realm time Preferably 3 hour raid lengths (not 100% necessary) [The Maelstrom / Deathwing / Karazhan / Lightning's Blade] realm group Alliance Faction Here are our armory links: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/the-maelstrom/Bllazed https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/the-maelstrom/Deathnizzle https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/the-maelstrom/Regularlegz Let us know if you are interested and/or have any questions :)Bllazing5 30 Oct
27 Oct [A] <Verbally Violent> 5/8 HC is recruiting! Verbally Violent is recruiting to join its ranks. The plan is to build primarily friendships that will last a lifetime and secondarily have a cool social and raiding group! Currently 5/8 HC Uldir and our raid times are Saturdays and Sundays, starting at 8 pm server time. All classes and specs will be considered. We also do a lot of M+ and have some dedicated PVP members as well. If you are looking for old content achievements we got you covered. Feel free to add me for more info or leave a comment. Battletag Ivy#22895 Discord Ivy#6771Ivyanne3 27 Oct
26 Oct Homeless Warrior LF social raiding guild Homeless Warrior looking for a new social raiding guild. I have 7/8 HC Uld and hit the curve on all other expansions prior to this one. I am Ilvl 355-360 across the 3 specs but class myself as a trainee tank :P. Im am easy going, no dramas and will contribute to the guild if u let me know whats needed. I don't moan groan or criticise and all i want is a social place to live within raiding guild and the chance to have a shot at higher content raiding. Thank you for your consideration. RiynoRiyno2 26 Oct
26 Oct Homeless Warrior looking for Casual Raiding Guild Riyno1 26 Oct
25 Oct A Ret palA LF progression guild I’m currently in hospital waiting for surgery on my broken ankle, I’m gonna have a lot more free time for the next few months so I’m looking at getting back into raiding. I really enjoying progressing as a guild and would love to join a group of people who feel the same way. What I can offer your guild: Somebody who always reads up on class mechanics before raids. Somebody who studies boss mechanics before raids. Somebody who doesn’t click their spells. Somebody who strives to be the best DPS they can be on the metres. A cool dude. I’m currently around 342ivl and retri. I should be able to login back into wow in a day or two, hopefully il get my operation tomorrow and they can send me home tomorrow. Any further questions please let me know, I look forward to joining a new community! :DNiceperson2 25 Oct
25 Oct {A} Resto Shaman 364 is looking for a NICE Guild Hello there, Resto Shaman 350 here looking for a new home (guild) (mature people only +25) to do raids, M+ and guild events. I'd like to find a social and FRIENDLY guild. My preferable time to do raids (normal, HC and Mythic) is during the evening/night after 20:30hs server time. I am very friendly and shy shaman and I love to splash my water on my allies. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon, Totematico,Totematico5 25 Oct
25 Oct [A] LF friendly, voice active pve guild Hello, i am playing since mop and already have killed 6/8 nm . Atm i am on server AD and looking for a new home (server, guild) . If i am happy and everything fits i will of course transfer to Deathwing . I also know that Of course 6/8 nm is not that much yet anymore but i haven't come firther yet. I am looking for a friendly, pve active guild that has humor and speaks a lot with each other. I am also up for mythic + , rbg, rated arena, what ever the time and content gives us. I really have thrown an eye on Deathwing but still didn't found a guild yet . Best WishesLilianeglim1 25 Oct
23 Oct [A] Guardians 8/8 hc Uldir <Guardians> The Maelstrom EU (A) are looking for new players! Currently we are at 8/8 HC, and we raid wednesday 19:45-23:00 and mondays 19:45-23:00. Guardians has been around since the dawn of Wow. Guild originates from Daggerspine (laggerspine) then Kazzak and now the Maelstrom. We aim to maintain a chilled and drama free atmosphere! If this sounds like something for you, please contact us for a chat :) Recruitment If u want to join as a raider, we look for people that enjoy raiding and accept the good and the bad side of it. We expect that you can take some criticism, can work in a team and not give up too easy. We expect you to show up prepared for each raid. If you need ask what that means, its highly likely you are not the person we seek. We value teamwork and positive attitude. We expect everyone in the guild to act mature and respect fellow players. On a last note, we have a nice community with active people, and its important to us that you are a good match :) What we expect from you Class knowledge is essential, with understanding of recent changes to your class as a result of various patches. All raiders are expected to focus on always improve themselves in any way, shape or form. Raiding and attendance We have been raiding two days a week, Monday & Wednesday from 20:00 to 23:00 realm time with raid invites starting at 19:45. When attending raids we expect you to be at the entrance at this time and fully prepared with flask, potions and all other necessities, as well as having read up on boss mechanics to make progression go smoothly. Other Activities Like to get some adrenaline from PvP? We sure have some players that love that as well! M+ runs are done weekly and we appreciate players that take place in our community! For any questions feel free to contact us: GM: Reynn Raid Leaders: Chissy and Bonespear Recruiter: Vladno#2946Vladno9 23 Oct
21 Oct [A]<Shiny Happy People> 2 nights progression raiding ______________________________<Shiny Happy People>______________________________ We're looking for more Mythic-ready raiders. Check the bottom of the page for recruitment needs and how to apply! Who we is: SHP is comprised of some of the illest killas you done ever seen. We're long-time bessie amigos based on The Maelstrom with our WoW experience stretching as far back as Vanilla. We play many different games together but consider WoW our 'main' game. We're former hardcore, balls-to-the-wall Heroic/Mythic raiders now adopting the life of the semi-casual. For a more in depth look at our history please visit: https://www.guilded.gg/shp/overview/about We strongly recommend you give that a read before applying. __________________________________________________________________________________ What we're about: SHP is all about that primo, high octane gaming experience while having Tons of Funs™. This means we play at a high level and blaze through content at a steady pace all the while plenty of uncensored trash-talking and bants is taking place on voice comms. We pride ourselves in being able to overcome any and all challenges while cracking wise. __________________________________________________________________________________ But who are we looking for? • Are you able to follow simple instructions such as 'Don't do that' or 'Don't stand in that !@#$' or 'Don't drop that big bad AOE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RAID'? • Are you able to perform dexterous movements such as sidestepping big %^-*ing purple beams being casted in your direction? • Are you able to perform complex mechanics such as pool soaking by standing COMPLETELY still? • Do you often look at boss tactic videos and think to yourself 'Man aint nobody got time for any of that nonsense, I'll let the raid leaders spoonfeed me what to do'? Then you might just be SHP material! If none of the above applies to you but you're ranged DPS and you consistently parse orange on WCLogs then you are definitely SHP material! __________________________________________________________________________________ But what can we offer you? SHP can offer you raiding like you've never raided before. I'm talking high level play from highly skilled players proficient in both PvE and PvP. A mindset of continual self-improvement and an eye on a prize at the end of an ever-expanding horizon. Our members also regularly run high Mythic keystones to gear up alts or to hopefully get a sweet sweet Titanforged weapon. But no matter how difficult the content, no matter how focused we get, it is always paired with a relaxed environment, sweet tunes from our dedicated music bot and the occasional sing-a-long on our Discord voice comms. __________________________________________________________________________________ When do we do what we do? We raid Wednesdays and Mondays from 20:00 till 23:30. We also have an extra raid day at the start of a new tier on Saturdays which will convert to an optional alt-run after this period. __________________________________________________________________________________ Website: https://www.guilded.gg/shp Discord: https://discord.gg/BYThbKS Contact: PinkFap#2713 __________________________________________________________________________________ Current recruitment needs: Mostly looking for good ranged DPS of any class and melee of a select few classes to round out our roster. For our most up-to-date recruitment needs please visit our WoWProgress page: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/the-maelstrom/Shiny+Happy+People You can drop an application at: http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdblPMB2wE __________________________________________________________________________________Pinkerbell4 21 Oct
20 Oct <Mythic> casual raiding guild recruiting dps! Recruitment Want to join or core raiding team? We look for people that enjoy raiding progression while having fun (with your new best pals). Currently at 5/8 HC we expect to start mythic raiding in the coming weeks seeing our ranks bolstered every day. We expect that you can take some criticism, can work in a team and not give up too easy. We expect you to have a deeper knowledge of your class by the use of simcraft or raidbots. We value teamwork and positive attitude. We expect everyone in the guild to act mature and respect fellow players. On a last note, we have a nice community of people that enjoy raiding together since the release of MoP wich has led to multiple guild trips through Europe. We are currently looking for DH-Rogue-Warrior-RDPS Raiding and attendance We have been raiding two days a week, wednesday en Thursday from 19:45 to 23:00 realm time for Progression. Every Friday we clear normal in our weekly drunk raid, as is tradition since Legion. Contact: Recruiting officer: (Discord USN)Joran#0914, (Bnet tag)Whalex#2190 Optional:Please provide us with some of your logs when applying.Joran0 20 Oct
19 Oct [H]MMORPG MAFIA LF members (PVE) Hello! We are casual/social PVE guild [horde] on Deathwing, TheMaelstrom, Kharazan, Lightnings Blade servers. Mostly we do raids and Mythic+ dungeons. Team is stable with good relationship. We try to be as mature as we can, no harassing is allowed and we do our best to respect each other. The main idea of extending the group is to have an arsenal of players that would lead in pure guild raid runs - even some mythic attempts! About guild leader - Sveti I play this game from the last month before Burning Crusade expansion came out. I have been in all possible roles of the guild and now, as guild leader, I carry on the legacy. PVP was my first passion in the game since I hadn't have enough time for longer PVE raid fights. Later it changed and I started with PVE. Today I play mostly PVE and try to have max fun at it. On daily basis I help our members in guild who show hard work towards guild community and good atmosphere. It is my pleasure to gear up players that come to have fun at our raid runs. As leader of the guild I understand that people have families and jobs so I do not press on people to attend all raids - even I have both of those ;) About raid leader - Berennur The most prepared and organised person in our guild. He learns tactics long before raid comes out and prepares strategy that our guild could complete. He is the one that sets calendar invites and posts YT tactics to our channels. The guy, who will lead all trough the fight and call up upon special actions. He is the person I trust the most when it come to raid leading. So far we claimed all raids in Legion and got our curve achievements! About raid time Raids are at (server time): thursday: 20:15 - 23:00 monday: 20:15 - 23:00 Gathering starts at 20:00 8/8 Normal Uldir 5/8 Heroic Uldir 1/8 Mythic Uldir Raid needs: Missing some Death Knights Any class is considered. Guild bonuses: We have free flasks and feasts in guild raid runs. Reliable people for mythic+ runs Events: After a raid we go for: 10-15 minutes of fishing. Chill talk while gathering some fish for feasts. (optional event) 10-30 minutes of herbing. Providing some herbs for new flasks. Special guild leaders events for mounts or gold :=) Other Using our own Discord channel for communicating. We consider all classes and roles! Warcraft logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/153758 For any more information please contact Sveti - GM: Clumso#2261 Berennur - RL: Soulstormer#2365 I hope we will see you on the battlefield under our banner :) Regards, Sveti - Godfather of MMORPG MafiaSveti2 19 Oct
17 Oct [A]Feral LF semi/casual raiding,good social environment Heya! I'm an old-timer who's poked in and out of the game since BC days. Now back again for BFA, and I'm thirsting for raid content but my current social guild is too low on folks and Normal-PUGs just ain't cutting it. So, I'm tossing this open application into the wild to see if anyone's interested. I've raided in each expansion since Wrath at varying levels of intensity, and I know my way around good raider conduct. Both on the mechanical side - e.g. optimizing gear, bringing consumables, studying tactics - and social, like respecting people's time and not starting shouting matches. I'm posting from my main which is feral spec and what I would generally prefer to play. If ranged is more attractive I also have a frost mage, though it's very recently dinged and still needs to bump a few item levels before I'd feel confident bringing it to Heroic Uldir. Ideally I'm looking for 2 raid nights a week, raid start somewhere around 19.00 and end around 23.00 (CET/CEST). Either of those can be stretched, but within that general ballpark. Clearing heroic would be neat, I'm ambivalent to pushing mythic but as long as it doesn't come with a crazy schedule. Much more importantly, I'd like a clean social environment where people are expected to act like grown-ups with compassion. To be more precise, if you would describe yourself as "a free-speech absolutist who's not offended by anything" - We probably won't get along. I play MMORPGs to unwind, to interact with children I could just go to reddit for free. Do I and your guild seem like a good fit? Send a reply or add Acedis#2690 and we'll chat.Kokichi0 17 Oct
17 Oct [H] Endeavour recruiting casual players for HC Uldir. Endeavour is a mythic raiding guild formed at the start of Legion. As we also have a lot of casual members we have launched a new raid group <Snorlax Squad> aiming to clear normal and heroic Battle of Azeroth raids in a casual yet organized manner. To have enough players for each role we are looking for characters of any class/spec with 360+ item level to join us. There’s no strict attendance requirement, as we are casual. The raid days wary from reset to reset, but will be mostly Fri/Sat/Sun. Current progress 8/8 N, 5/8 HC. If interested, check us on wowprogress and talk to me on discord or in game. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/the-maelstrom/EndeavourEmmeliina3 17 Oct
16 Oct Few questions about this server(s) Hi, I'm interested in transfering to this realm cluster. After looking at realmpop, the population seems healthy (factions are also balanced) but still not too crowded. - Is there a lot of people on alliance side at max level content? I mean, are there plenty of raiding guilds around, healthy economy, etc. - Is there a queue at expansion/patch launches? - Is the majority of the community international? I mean most people and guilds use and speak English and there aren't big groups who only talk their own language. Thanks.Torrit1 16 Oct
15 Oct LF pvp guild Any pvp guilds recruiting ranged DPSElfes0 15 Oct
11 Oct [H] Boomkin LF Raiding Guild. Currently looking for a guild to raid with. Looking for something solid like 2 Days a week.Kokumotsu1 11 Oct
07 Oct [H] Endeavour 2/8M is recruiting! Endeavour on The Maelstrom EU is recruiting ranged DPS for their mythic progression team. We offer a pleasant fun atmosphere while aiming to clear mythic before the next tier. What we expect is discipline, team play and consistency in attendance and performance. Raid nights: Wednesday – 19:30 – 23:00 [Progression] Thursday – 19:30 – 23:00 [Progression] Saturday – 19:30 – 23:00 [Optional HC/Norm] Currently we’re looking for: Any of the ranged dps classes. Resto Shaman. How to apply? Recruitment goes through bnet & discord for the moment until the site is finished. Logs will help a lot with your application so be sure to have them. Feel free to add any of the following for more information or if you’re interested in joining. Contact details Khaled#2549 – GM Nilbran#2704 – Raid leader. Caramelsfx#21778 – Officer. Heroic Team. We also have a heroic team for those with less time or who are simply not interested in mythic raiding. Add Emma#3927 if you want more information or if you’re interested in joining our HC team.Smuggler1 07 Oct
04 Oct (H) New Guild recruitment for effective players! Hello ladies and gents, Are you tired of Mythic Raid progressions, time and materials invested only to get four items with 15 item levels more? Are you tired of playing only one class for two days a week and wait until the next ID reset to have fun? If you answered both questions with yes, please continue reading. :) First things first, I have all 12 classes on max level and I love playing my alts. I am playing WoW since Vanilla and have been Raid leading in the past on a Heroic level. I managed to provide a lot of players with "The Chosen" achievement in Legion and I acquired all 36 Artifact challenge appearances, before the introduction of the maximum Concordance level. This small introduction is not to boast or anything, but to explain that I have a lot of experience and I am not a bad player. For me personally, the Legion spell reduction has massively decreased the fun to play only one class. The lack of variety compared to back in Wotlk, Cata etc. has removed a lot of fun and variety for me, which makes me a bit frustrating. I suspect the merger with Activision made this game very low complexity, in order to keep stakeholders happy by high subscription numbers. Anyhow; for me, doing the same content with the same character and progressing Mythic wipe by wipe for 15 item level higher loot is very boring and quite frustrating, due to lack of appropriate rewards. The Mythic mechanic is so much less forgiving and the 20 player limitation makes things really unpredictable (disconnect, lag etc.). Almost any mistake is automatically a wipe, which does not give me a feeling of progressing but rather relying on good "rng" to be successful. If I want to gamble, I play poker. On top of that, with the Warforged/Titanforged system I would rather do 2-3 HC clear runs and equip my alt characters with nice gear and learn the encounter from a different perspective (Tank, Healer etc.), than progressing % by % in Mythic content. If anybody else agrees with me and is interested in establishing a guild, with 2 raiding days per week, where we rush through HC content in 90-180 minutes? I have absolutely no interest in Mythic, as the effort is exponentially higher than clearing HC in a timely manner for a much lesser reward. We can discuss the possibility of organizing split runs and gathering a core member base with the required classes for flex raiding. Possible combinations: Tanks/Healers/Dps/Total 2/6/22 30 - most loot due to Heroic flex system 2/5/18 25 2/4/14 20 2/3/10 15 2/2/6 10 If anybody else is interested in this concept of Heroic split alt character raiding on a two-day basis, please give me a shout so we can have some fun with our main and alt characters. Cheers, Boellor BattleTag: Baljko#2359Boellor2 04 Oct
02 Oct [H] Necrotic is looking for a tank ! Hello !! Necrotic is an English speaking Horde HC raiding guild. We comprise of a group of like minded players who are looking to expand our ranks. We are located on The Maelstrom While we have a light-hearted approach to raiding, where we encourage joking around and having a laugh, we take progression seriously and like members to come prepared. We are also happy to help gear those who require it, as well as assist people in better playing their class, with the intention of gaining long standing members. We do prefer if you have a high attendance, as you are expected to make most raids(irl !@#$ does happen). Our raiders consist of adults over the age of 21, so we have a minimum age requirement of 20. Not a raider ? No problem! you are more then welcome to join to hang out as a social, we are always looking for new players to run mythics with. We use discord as a means of communication. And we have a very active WhatsApp group for those of us that pretend to be busy at work ;) Our raid days are Thursdays 8pm - 10.30pm (GMT) Sunday 7pm – 10.30pm (GMT) We are currently looking for all classes/roles. We are currently looking for tanks. If you would like to join or having any questions, please feel free to contact any of our guild members or our officers who can be found below. All recruits will be on a 1 month trial. Interested to join ? Give us a whisper ! Oxidise#21769 Randompunk#2858Oxidated1 02 Oct
30 Sep [H]<The Road> 8/8 HC 1/8 M Thurs/Sun <The Road> The maelstrom - horde Classes that are open for recruit: Warlock, Rogue, Mage, Boomie, Deathknight, Hunter Progression: 8/8 HC Uldir & 1/8 Mythic Raid days: Thursdays 19:30 - 22:30 & Sundays 19:00 - 22:00 Invites goes out 15 minutes before raid starts... Requirements: ☆360+ ilvl ☆previous raiding experience in mythic/hc (legion, wod, mop, cata, wotlk..) ☆stable internet connection ☆95% attendance for raid times ☆That you are fully informed about ur class on all bosses (talents, playstyle etc.) ☆Enchants, pots, food, vantus runes always for progression ☆Minimum 8 key mythic+ weekly cache every week. ☆That you are 18+ years old (mostly 20+ years old in guild) About guild: Guild is created from august 2018 and has been recruiting ever since. Made this guild up with a few of irls friends to just enjoy the game and have a mythic raiding experience with more fitting raid times. This guild strives for cutting edge achievements. Apply @...Ocelots1 30 Sep
28 Sep <Oblivion Boost Community Services> "Oblivion Boosting Community About us: Oblivion Boosting Community is Europe's greatest boosting service provider. The services offered are executed by Top Players from several different European Servers which are experienced, dedicated and high end raiders throughout many expansions already Important Information: The only valid payment option is Ingame Gold! Please do not ask any further, if we accept any other payment option. If, in any case, a boost is failing we will reschedule to another date and time that fits you, for free, if however, we can’t find a solution that benefits both you and the community, we will fully refund you. These are the services we’re currently offering: ST = Server Time (CEST/GMT+1) Uldir Normal - Full Clear (Saved Boosters) Uldir Normal - Mythrax + G’huun Only/Heart of Corruption (Saved Boosters) Uldir Heroic - Full Clear (Saved Boosters) Uldir Heroic - G’huun Only/Ahead of the Curve (Saved Boosters) Mythic Armor-Specific Dungeons (+10) - You can choose the dungeon, the group will be unsaved, a minimum of 3 Boosters will have same armor-type as you and will trade you items - Can be accommodated every day, on request Heroic/Mythic Expeditions - From single Heroic/Mythic Expeditions to full weekly Azerite caps, available on request Glory of the Wartorn Hero - Can be accommodated every day, on request - In the very rare event of a failed boost, you will receive a free rescheduled boost or a refund - Please reach out to us via the contact details below to learn more about the prices, available spots and the date and times we offer those services. If you don’t find here what you need and would like to have a custom boost, please feel free to reach out to us. We will consider it and will try to make you an offer according to the effort needed. Contact details: Oblivion Discord Server: https://discord.gg/gjWGY7V"Bethiz1 28 Sep
26 Sep Crossrealm Heroic Uldir? Hi, Is it possible to join a guild on Draenor when I am on Maelstrom and then crossrealm Heroic Uldir from Maelstrom to Draenor? Or is it not possible at all?Elohssa0 26 Sep
25 Sep Sealock the warlock nmAvitlarge1 25 Sep
24 Sep [H] Lock lf semi-serious guild Would like to progress through HC at least, send me a message on discord at Jazz#0007 to talk I guessCorinthiax0 24 Sep
24 Sep [H] <Goon Squad> Rekryterar [SWE/NOR] Om Goon Squad som guild Vi är en samling något äldre personer som spelat world of warcraft sedan urminnes tider, där vi satsar väldigt mycket att vi har en toppen atmosfär och en social gemenskap. Vi söker ständigt efter fler personer att hänga med oss på äventyr och galenskaper både på social nivå och för Dungeons och raid progress samt pvp push. Casual Rekrytering Alla är välkomna in i den Casual delen av guilden, där vi hittar på alla typer av äventyr och galenskaper,.. en å annan fiske tur oxå,.. Som Casual så är det inget krav på Levels! Dom enda kraven vi har i guilden är att man är av +20 och Bruk av Discord vid Raids! Raid Info och Planering Fredag 20:10 - 23:00 Normal Mode Söndag 20:10 - 23:00 Heroic Mode Raid framgång Uldir Normal 6/8 (pug) Uldir Heroic 1/8 Raid Team Rekrytering +1 tank Och 1/2 OS tanks Healers: +3 Melee DPS: Allt är öppet Förutom Rogues, Range DPS: Allt är öppet Vi söker även spelare för Rated battelgrounds och arena. Vi har börjat sätta ihop arena team men vill även satsa på att få igång en stabil grupp för Rated BG, Vi har flera tidigare högt rankade spelare i Guilden så strategier och dyligt finns det gott om. Kontakt Information Revoo#21319 (GM) Bit#2142 (Co-GM)Zarno2 24 Sep
23 Sep Tank LF weekend raiding guild Hello there, I am looking for a raiding guild that raids in During weekends(Saturday+Sunday). mainly because I created my account when I was outside the U.S but I moved here cause of college. Obviously I'm not in this server but I am looking around all the servers and will transfer the moment I am contacted by a guild that needs me. You can contact me in game or in discord or reply to this post ^_^. Battle.net: boogieface#2948 Discord: Boogieface101#1069 In game: Brutality - RunetotemBrutality3 23 Sep
23 Sep [H] Lawless [H] Lawless Newly started horde guild looking for dedicated members to progress through mythic. We'll mainly focus on PvE content but promote all aspects of game play. Teamspeak and an understanding of English is required. We plan on raiding twice a week @ 4h per session. Breaks will be included. We require for you to have a clear understanding of your class and tactics for the evening. Our vision for lawless is for it to be a fun and energetic community that has fun, yet still stays ahead in terms of progress. Please contact Severance in-game on Elspeth#2887 or write a comment down below for more information regarding our schedule.Severance0 23 Sep
21 Sep [H] Tank wants to raid! Hey. I'm Looking for a place where I get to raid a little bit here and there. I'm probably offering about 6-8 hours a week or every other week. The last time I raided was in Lich King, where there were 10-man and 25-man raids, so I may be a little bit outta the loop as to how raids work today, but I wanna go kill some old gods! I also like doing mythic challenges. Finding a group for that during a week would be nice too, within the guild. I'd prefer to not raid past 10-10:30 on weekdays. Weekends are more loose on time. Wanna chat? Hit me up! Contact: Jman#2293Jmantwo0 21 Sep
18 Sep [A] Riot - PvP Twink Guild - Recruiting <Riot> is a newly formed twink guild on these servers. As the guild's interest is getting as many twinks as possible, we provide the following services to newcomers: - You join the guild, regardless of your level. We let you reach the level you want. - You will then be ran through dungeons by a high level character to maximize the speed of gearing up. - You will have access to a high level enchanter who will provide you with what you need (within reason if you cannot provide gold/mats). - Once you're ready, group queue for battlegrounds with other twinks to maximize winning chances. - BONUS: Teamwork to acquire battleground achievements. Ideas for when we grow: - 1v1 tournaments within the guild (with rewards). - Other team-building in-game activities, such as fun events. If you wish to join, add me on BattleNet: Tyragon#2614Tyragon0 18 Sep
17 Sep TALOC MYTHIC SEVERANCE Plan on pugging mythic taloc today. Discord is a must and proof of knowledge for mythic. Any added HC achievement ( curve ) is a bonus but not fully needed. Expect a few wipes but once we make a strong group, taloc will go down. MOTHER will be made for another day. Lightnings blade - Deathwing - The maelstrom - Karazhan. be patient while making group. please /w me in game on Severance-Lightning's Blade Elspeth#2887Severance0 17 Sep
17 Sep [A] LF casual group! Hi! I'm looking for a group of people to farm 7th legion rep with and potential rep for the kul tiras factions. As of now im playing very casual, so for now im not into raiding due to family obligations. But that could change :P So if there is a guild with similar situation im happy to join :DXalac0 17 Sep
16 Sep [A] Drastic Measures @ The Maelstrom Hi, <Drastic Measures> is currently a small guild on The Maelstrom, we are a group of friends who have been playing together for the last couple of expansions. We all have a strong past track record of raiding from a various number of guilds from the servers Outland and Twilight's Hammer, however in more recent years we have decided to take a more casual approach to the game. We like to hang out with each other and we play a wide variety of games outside of World of Warcraft. With Battle for Azeroth at our doorstep we are looking to get back into more organized raiding and are therefore looking for people to fill out our ranks. What we can offer you: - Experience and good leadership. - A friendly guild who wants to progress in Battle of Azeroth in a solid pace. - Focused and good raiding with 19 like-minded players. - The possibility to make new friends What we want from you: - Being able to play your class well. - Be friendly and sociable with the other guild members, not only turning up for raids and then logging off till the next one. If this sounds at all interesting or if you have any questions feel free to contact me either here or in game (Battle tag: Zwesil#2751), you can also contact any of our members in game if you want to have a chat. Best regards, Drastic MeasuresGdpr3 16 Sep