The Maelstrom / Deathwing / Karazhan / Lightning's Blade

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
3h Any oldies left from TM? Hello, just came back after several years of hiatus and felt like asking if someone from TM is still around. Duronar, JW, Darkstarr, Nighthand, Vene, Indium and Iridum, Replika, Jeckins, Noobee, Jacel and so on and so on, all of you oldschool PvPrs, is anyone left? Been flying around the old world and remembered all the good PvP we had at opening of the Dark portal, the coming months of PvP in Nagrand, Throne of the elements, Netherstorm PvP during levelling, Quel'danas slaughter and so on and so on, I hope you are all doing fantastic. Sincerely: your hostile neighbourhood Rogue.:D PS: Yes, I am going back to Horde, of course.Puro5 3h
1d Any Old [H] <Nightshift> People From Karazhan Around? Hey there guys! I'm just an oldie around here, looking for some even older people. The guild I'm talking about is <Nightshift> from the Horde side on the realm Karazhan from around 2007 to ~2011. Sadly we were relying on our old website that was taken down a while ago and we didn't really exchange a lot of contact information. A little bad luck there. Feel free to comment if you happen to know anyone from the guild around that era, or actually ARE someone from Nightshift, that'd be awesome! Thanks in advance, CableCable11 1d
1d [A] Looking for active social guild (Discord) Hi everyone, Recently came back to WoW as a casual player due to working full time etc, but since my raiding days haven't really had a place to chill and talk to people, was in a guild purely from an autoinvite but ofc it was dead even when players were online. If there's any active communities out there throw me a message ingame or here.Sungil1 1d
1d Looking for people Hello. Not going to throw my name in here due to it being quite difficult to read. I come from Latvia ( one of the Baltic states west of Russia ). I am 19 years old. Not going to characterize myself either as it would be biased. I am playing on the EU realm - The Maelstrom. My main is a boost - to - 110 druid, mainly guardian. Feel free to contact me if you are either interested in Latvia or want to have someone to talk to and proceed through the game with. Thank you for your attention. PS I play on the Alliance side but I have a fresh made Horde Demon Hunter as well. I am interested in both factions.Lerras1 1d
3d Looking for guild Im from "The maelstorm", looking for a horde guild with the langue of einglish thet wishes to complete all the mythic content in bfa, im active between 10:00pm-05:00am server time i have ts and discord and my battletag is "nezol #2460" send me a massge or mail/winsper to this charcter if your guild is raiding in this times>(10pm-5am servertime in weekdays not weekends!), im dps fury.(mature guy stending in times)Moushmoush0 3d
4d [A] <Conceited> are recruiting raiders! <Conceited> (7/11 HC) are recruiting to expand our raid team in order to progress to mythic Antorus. We are in particular need of Tanks and Healers, but DPS are welcome to enquire. We raid on Sundays & Tuesdays 21:00-23:00 realm time. For more information please message : - MrSheppieDog#2473 (Manamune) - Eythan#21181 (Eythan)Manamune1 4d
4d WTS Felguard Destroyer's Legplates. WTS Felguard Destroyer's Legplates. If you don't know what they are, they're part of a beautiful plate set that is obtained through the CoEN rare spawns. Really rare and have such a lush model. Just drop me a mail or whisper in game if you're interested. If you whisper and I don't reply just leave me a mail.Mikelol1 4d
5d LF Horde PVP Guild Hi there guys, i've been playing since Vanilla on and off and am looking for a social/and or hardcore pvp guild to join for BFA. I have many different alts, but have things like 100k+ Honourable kills, 1750 in 3v3 arena etc, and am just looking for a fun and like-minded bunch of players who want to kill some alliance :) .Aellae0 5d
5d LF Horde raiding guild for BFA Looking for a horde raiding guild (preferably from The Maelstrom) which will focus on gearing up in BFA. My battlenet tag : Kircaaaaa#2852Vandrolf0 5d
06 Aug [H] Necrotic is looking for new members Hello !! Necrotic is an English speaking Horde HC raiding guild. We comprise of a group of like minded players who are looking to expand our ranks. We are located on The Maelstrom While we have a light-hearted approach to raiding, where we encourage joking around and having a laugh, we take progression seriously and like members to come prepared. We are also happy to help gear those who require it, as well as assist people in better playing their class, with the intention of gaining long standing members. We do prefer if you have a high attendance, as you are expected to make most raids(irl !@#$ does happen). Our raiders consist of adults over the age of 21, so we have a minimum age requirement of 20. Not a raider ? No problem! you are more then welcome to join to hang out as a social, we are always looking for new players to run mythics with. We use discord as a means of communication. And we have a very active WhatsApp group for those of us that pretend to be busy at work ;) Our raid days are Thursdays 8pm - 10.30pm (GMT) Sunday 7pm – 10.30pm (GMT) We are currently for all classes/roles. If you would like to join or having any questions, please feel free to contact any of our guild members or our officers who can be found below. All recruits will be on a 1 month trial. Interested to join ? Give us a whisper ! Oxidise#21769 Randompunk#2858 Pricey#2606Dorian0 06 Aug
06 Aug [A]<thx> 2 days Mythic guild on Ravencrest. **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** <THX> was founded back in 2012 by a tight group of friends who raided together starting from T12 and achieving respectful rankings in the process, most notably World 80th Elegon HC on Ravencrest. We've decided to reform on Ravencrest after a few of us raided together on Defias Brotherhood in Animosity for the last few years, bringing over half of Animosity with us. We're a semi-hardcore guild raiding 2 times a week, but we're still aiming to maintain a good realm rank. Summary of recent history (As Animosity): Warlords of Draenor: T17 - Imperator Mar'gok - World 1103 / EU 599 T17 - Blackhand - World 594 / EU 300 T18 - Archimonde - World 750 / EU 414 Legion: T19 - Xavius - World 553 / EU 350 T19 - Helya - World 1037 / EU 685 T19 - Spellblade Aluriel (Latest NH kill) - World 754 / EU 453 T21 – Antorus HC cleared within first week ended up with 5/11M As a guild, our aim is simple: to clear Mythic content while it is still relevant, whilst raiding in a ‘fun’ and positive environment. While we are raiding just 2 days a week, we expect almost 100% of attendance on all main raids. Recruitment We will always consider somebody regardless of their class and/or spec! In order to give you a higher chance of approval, you should meet the following requirements: - have relevant raiding experience - able to maintain 100% attendance - competent in the class/role you play - have a working microphone alongside Discord **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** When do you raid? Monday & Wednesday We raid from 20:00 until 23:00 Server time Who can I contact? Bnet - Michael#23334, Kidneyxt#2328, Shaun#2102 Discord - Dathran#2016, Teelor#4882, Milkshake#7986Piens1 06 Aug
03 Aug War mode: ON Turn war mode on or be a coward. Your choice.Puro4 03 Aug
03 Aug Selling Unobtainable Runs in Dire Maul So ive got the Old Warlock Dreadsteed summon in Dire Maul that gives 4 diffrent unobtainable items. http://www.wowhead.com/item=18757/diabolic-mantle http://www.wowhead.com/item=18754/fel-hardened-bracers http://www.wowhead.com/item=18755/xorothian-firestick http://www.wowhead.com/item=18756/dreadguards-protector The loot is not guaranteed, Had various results, Some run gave 0 loot, another gave us 2 drops. My warlock is on Lightning's Blade. if you are interested pm me ingame or add blodet#2439 and we can discuss price.Atsumi0 03 Aug
27 Jul LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: sinko#8304Justsink0 27 Jul
27 Jul [A] Group of returning players, looking for a Guild Hello! As stated in the title, me and 4 friends have recently returned for BFA and are looking to server hop due Aerie peak being a little on the dead side. 4 of us have been playing since vanilla, we're mature, sociable players and all english speakers. We're looking for a Raiding guild for BFA to progress into HC with Mythic attempts when appropriate. Along with a friendly community to organise M+ and PvP. We're comprised of : Halthred (Ret paladin) Wind (Hunter) Harrysguy (Prot warrior) And the other two members will be chosing classes between : Lock/resto shaman. Mistweaver/disc priest. I will be posting on several servers as we have not yet decided on our new home. I look forward to hearing from you and feel free to /w any of the people mentioned above. Thank you.Halthred0 27 Jul
26 Jul [H] I'm looking for a mythic raiding guild Hello! My name goes by Vox and I'm looking for a guild that is not stopping at heroic and that will go on mythic difficulty aswell. I'm planning on playing DPS this expansion. Also, I have a friend that is willing to come along, if that's possible: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/deathwing/Alienware I have mythic raiding experience in both WoD (9/13 HFC) and Legion (5/11 Antorus) (not on this character). Thank you! EDIT: Don't know why it says I'm in a guild, I'm definitely not.Voxek1 26 Jul
25 Jul [A] Drastic Measures @ The Maelstrom Hi, <Drastic Measures> is currently a small guild on The Maelstrom, we are a group of friends who have been playing together for the last couple of expansions. We all have a strong past track record of raiding from a various number of guilds from the servers Outland and Twilight's Hammer, however in more recent years we have decided to take a more casual approach to the game. We like to hang out with each other and we play a wide variety of games outside of World of Warcraft. With Battle for Azeroth at our doorstep we are looking to get back into more organized raiding and are therefore looking for people to fill out our ranks. What we can offer you: - Experience and good leadership. - A friendly guild who wants to progress in Battle of Azeroth in a solid pace. - Focused and good raiding with 19 like-minded players. - The possibility to make new friends What we want from you: - Being able to play your class well. - Be friendly and sociable with the other guild members, not only turning up for raids and then logging off till the next one. If this sounds at all interesting or if you have any questions feel free to contact me either here or in game (Battle tag: Zwesil#2751), you can also contact any of our members in game if you want to have a chat. Best regards, Drastic MeasuresGdpr0 25 Jul
20 Jul [H] <Divided> 9/11 Mythic Antorus Hello everyone, I'm Tsn guild master of Divided. Faction: Horde Server: The Maelstrom Website: http://divided.enjin.com/ About us: We consist of a growing group of casual players who initially faction changed from the alliance and loves to play the game together. Most of our players have played the game for a long time, and some of us were there when it started back in vanilla. Many of us have experienced endgame raid content and still look for that great feeling you get when you down a new boss! As of now, we look to get new mature individuals: both for raiding to finish of our mythic content roster and laid back socials of any levels. What we do: Occational social events and contests Raids/pugs/alt raids Mythic+ pushes Casual bg's What are we looking for: * Friendly mature people above the age of 18. * Dedicated and active players for raiding and social events. * Interactive players, we all like to have a chat both in game and on voice. Raiding: Progress: 4/9 ToS M, 8/11 Antorus M Raid times: Monday & Wednesday: 20.00-23.00 (server time) Social Raids Sundays 20.00 (server time) We are recruiting all classes, with particular interest in dps (especially ranged). We are a community that puts time and effort into our characters, and we will expect that from you too. We want you to be updated on the current content we progress. Contact information: Simply add either of us on battle net and we can discuss everything further. Tsn - Sebastian#23194 Bish - Bishbash#2483 Nueva - Nuevah#2856Psn11 20 Jul
06 Jul <Oblivion> 11/11M Boost Community Hello and Welcome to Oblivion's Boost Community, formed by top 11/11M Raiding Teams. We Provide our Boosting Services on Eu Horde Only. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What do we provide: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Any Day Time: 16:30 - 00:30 Server Time (Runs every 30minutes) Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title. Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day Time: Custom Time (What Suits You) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00/23:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. You will Roll on Rings/Necks/Cloaks. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Everyday Time: 15:00/18:00/20:30/22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Antorus Heroic PL Special : Day: Custom Day (up to you!) Time: Custom Time (up to you!) Extra Info: We assign 3 unsaved players of the same class to trade all items to you. Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 17:00/20:00/22:30/00:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Glory of Argus Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Glory of Legion Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please join the discord and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it as well! Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQReginé2 06 Jul
06 Jul WTB Guldan Mount WTB Guldan Mount asap /w me in game plsBigfatfanny2 06 Jul
06 Jul NoM 11/11M Boosting Service (Horde) NoM 11/11M is now opening up the boosting service once more! We have been boosting since Mop, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months and also boosting throughout WOD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through The Emerald Nightmare. You can have a look at the comments and feedback we receieved here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11181138612#1 and here :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17289172227?page=1 Now, we are offering the below runs, with your choice of the loots. Nighthold Mythic : Elisande and/or Guldan with mount and/or without mount. Antorus Heroic: Full run PL We accept gold in any realm. Please get in touch with the below people for more info. Linblad#2519 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Laiyaaa#2606Aliné1 06 Jul
02 Jul ~Group Therapy~ Ravencrest-Selling Alliance Services ~Group Therapy~ World 55 Guild Selling Alliance Services Bastu#2490 - Bnet http://www.gt-guild.com/ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ravencrest/Group+Therapy Note: All our boosts are for GOLD ONLY Now offering multiple types of boost: Antorus ★ Masterloot 9/11M - 5m ★ Masterloot 10/11M - 6m ★ Masterloot 11/11M - 9m ★ Masterloot 11/11M + Argus Mount(Shackled Ur'zul) - 12m ★ Argus - 4m ★ Argus Mount(Shackled Ur'zul) - 9m Nighthold ★ Gu'dan Mount (Fiendish Hellfire Core) - 1.5m ★ Chance at CoF - 200k Trial of Valor ★ 'The Chosen' title + Transmog set! - 1m List of Streaming Boosters https://www.twitch.tv/polihanna https://www.twitch.tv/bastulol https://www.twitch.tv/wallirikz https://www.twitch.tv/hyuru https://www.twitch.tv/jokerdtv https://www.twitch.tv/anoreal https://www.twitch.tv/ashineeBastu1 02 Jul
01 Jul WTB GULDAN MOUNT pls any1 is selling? WTB GULDAN MOUNT pls any1 is selling?Schnaz0 01 Jul
26 Jun Argus Mythic kill + mount = 8mil golds! Hello have one spot for boosting argus mythic mount. get it b4 next patch and Bfa! Im top seller on silvermoon realm full population. check https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618194293 accept golds on all realms ! Battle Tag: Sparklystars#21949 Skype - twinkeuSaintelf0 26 Jun
18 Jun Looking for a social guild Hi there, I've recently started playing WoW again and I'm looking for a guild with mature people to play with on this server. Mainly because playing this game solo is very boring, and making friends in-game is very hard with all the anti-social features that have been implemented over the years in this game. About me: Always been a casual player (been playing off and on since BC) and never really cared much for serious raiding. The main appeal of this game for me is just leveling my character(s), enjoying the content, having some fun in pvp/pve and mainly just get to know other players and have a good time. If there are any guilds out there that I could join? I would love to start playing again and get to know some other players!Bregalad0 18 Jun
17 Jun [A] B> Heavy Junkbox Looking to buy Heavy Junkbox(s) Hit me up ingame either via /w Mylen or add me on bnet Avalanche#21599Mylen0 17 Jun
03 Jun [H] <Bork Bork am Orc> PvX <Bork Bork Am Orc> is a PvX guild with a focus on PvP. We're looking for eager players to join us for RBG's, Arenas and the occasional Antorus! Teamspeak/Discord is mandatory. Hit up - Gooom#21725Mate0 03 Jun
31 May WTB Guldan Mount WTB Guldan mount If any1 selling pm mw plsSchnaz1 31 May
30 May [H] Mythically Challenged a new Guild Hello we are Mythically Challenged a new Horde guild, that is planning to do causal raiding now and when BFA comes out. We are a small group of friends that dont have the time to raiding 3-4 times a week, but do want to progress through current content, and raid frequently. You can contact me nutnut22#2494, Nation#2691 or any of the officers in the guild if you would like to join in. everybody is welcome so don't be shy!Athos0 30 May
27 May LFG Hi My friends call me Arion, sadly, hardly any of them play WOW anymore and I would still like to. I'm a 38 year old Lit. professor with a wife and two kids, I've played WOW off and on since vanilla and I'm not done by a long shot. I'm looking for a new guild a group of intelligent people, who play the game for fun, but enjoy challenging themselves, through both Mythic+ and Mythic raiding. I do pvp but certainly prefer PVE most of the time.I'll be free to play most evenings past 20:00 CET (can and will make set and earlier raidtimes, but no more then 2/3 days a week, no blocked days) I have in the past mained the following classes in the order in which they appear. I'm flexible about what to play in the next expansion between my druid, mage and priest. (also have max level rogue and warrior). -Prot warrior (classic mt through MC and BWL) -Disc priest -Frost mage -Disc priest -Resto Druid -Fire Mage I currently have the bulk of my max level characters on The Maelstrom, hence my post here. I would prefer not to have to move all my characters (cause yeah, it's a fortune), but if I find the right group of people, I'll be willing to go to great lengths. Am I good at the game? I used to be. Probably still quite decent, although my mechanics have surely deteriorated with age, I tend to learn fast and I can bank on a wealth of experience.Raenna0 27 May
24 May wtt gold from lightning's blade to twisting i have some gold in lightning's blade; i wanna trade that for twisting gold; add me pls laiyaaa#2606Aliné0 24 May
18 May [H] <Its Just LFR> LFM Raiders <Its Just LFR> is a semi-casual raiding guild where people can enjoy a fun and active community but also push content in a reasonable yet demanding environment. Our raiding hours are casual, but our expectations are not. Let me clarify: We raid Wednesday and Thursday at 8:00pm-10:30pm server time, and altough we don't raid often, we try to get the most out of each week. In <Its Just LFR>, we expect our raiders to push themselves and be more than just people who log on for raids and are never seen again until the next one. We expect you to do your own research and actively try to up your performance and maximize your output. It’s important that you maintain your character to the best of your ability. SIDE NOTES ★ Attendance and character expectations are applicable to Raider rank only. ★ Until we get the guild bank going, we expect you to bring your own food/flasks/etc to the raids. ★ Everyone not interested in raiding but wants to be a part of our guild to socialize and/or be with friends are welcome to join our ranks ------------------------------------------------- PREREQUISITES ★ 18 years or older ★ Working microphone ★ Raid experience preferred but not required ★ High attendance (emergencies are expected but we're looking for committed people) ★ Ability to learn the content on your own (no holding hands) ★ Active! Not expecting 24/7 but we like to see you on more than just raids CONTACT INFO ★ SuperNoodle#21227 ★ Prey#2130Noodleguy1 18 May
15 May <Exception> Mythic Antorus Boosting Services <Exception> is offering multiple types of boosts please see below for the different types of runs we offer. What we have to offer right now is: Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot We ONLY accept gold as payment. If you can pay on Shattered Hand and connected realms you will get the cheapest prices. However we do accept gold on most servers. Antorus Mythic run is on Wednesdays at 19:30 server time. All our raiders are 965+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer each armor and token type. For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 or send me a whisper in-game. These runs are HORDE ONLYßíó0 15 May
13 May Norwegian Casual guild. Hello guys. Guild gudda is a newly started guild, thats planing to raid casualy in BFA. We are a small gang of friends that do not have the time, or will, to raid 3-4 times a week, but do want to progress on current content, and raid frequently. Our plan is to keep the guild norwegian only, but might concider people from Sweden or Denmark aswell. Our raiding day will most likely be on sundays. Our goal is to clear current content on HC difficulty, and never enter mythic. We will also most likely create an RBG team as the time goes. You can contact me on Leakyboney#2861 or any of the officers in the guild if you would like to join in. Everybody is welcome!Leakyboney0 13 May
10 May WTB Magic Rooster Egg Tcg Mount WTB Magic Rooster Egg Mount ( Gold on Silvermoon-Alliance) BattleTag: Psarman#2811 PM me for more Info pls.Shockwaver0 10 May
07 May [A] LF a new guild [Maelstrom] Hey, I've recently returned to the game to prepare for the upcoming xpac and I'm starting to level this velf to do all kinds of content(raids, mythic+, questing, pvp). I'm looking for a friendly social guild to chill with that does said content. If anyone's interested, feel free to add me: Rezeus#21646Taar0 07 May
07 May Goodbye The Maelstrom from ScrubBusters Dear Maelstrom, Since we founded Team ScrubBusters all the way back to Jul 21, 2009 we have gone a long way. Even though realm forums don't mean anything anymore I felt like posting our announcement here. ... If you are interested in following us and reading our story, see below; https://twitter.com/ScrubBusterswow/status/949010183795236864 http://scrubbusters.com/2018/01/04/for-the-horde/ Thank you for having us for all this time. - ScrubBusters ... Remember guys, Scrubs.................................. ..................are................... ..................................ScrubsHalby9 07 May
04 May The Old Grudge (25yrs +) LF Raiders and Guildies The Old Grudge is looking for raiders for legion. Based on Deathwing we have been established since vanilla we are aimed at the older player who need to balance wow and raiding with real life commitments. We offer a mature and flexible culture with a great guild atmosphere and progressive raiding. We raid Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday currently at 21:00- 23:30 server time although we do change each patch depending on availability of players. Other nights we do normal runs and alt runs. Expect raiders to try and get to 2/3 nights per week, real life depending!. Currently recruiting for mythic and hc teams (socials always welcome). The only requirement is for players to be 25 yrs + . Most of us older than that! We are part of www.theoldergamers.com Whisper me for more information Sewoh#2374Sewoh20 04 May
29 Apr LF Guild (Karazhan) Hi there, I am looking to join an active guild who do Mythic+ and raids. the reason I want to leave the one I am now is cause its dead. I joined it while I was leveling and it never picked up my current Ilvl is 912 Druid FeralEatler0 29 Apr
21 Apr [A] Lf cozy guild Hi all, Im an old school player (been here since vanilla) looking for a cozy guild to call home. Im up for anything as long as its with some guildies / friends. My old guild died out when I was on my last break hence my looking for a new one. (it was a long break :P) My raiding days are mostly done since life takes priority, a full time job and plenty of outdoor hobbys make my wow time limited. However I do strive to know what im about and can play seriously when needed. Im from Holland but ive always played in international guilds so im up fpr anything. My btag is Fiddler#2918, hit me with a message for a chat!Fiddler0 21 Apr
14 Apr Saves The Day (H) 5/11M LFM Players Are you bored of bouncing from guild to guild gradually having to try and fit in with a new group before an officer or GM decides to chuck it in and it all goes down the pan? Saves The Day is the longest standing raiding guild on The Maelstrom, we have been around since vanilla and our core raiding group has grown every expansion. While we may not have cutting edge in all raids, we work towards progression and player improvement with a belief that loyalty is one of the core points of being in a guild in this game. Because of that, the more you play together the more information a newer player picks up from more experienced players. So whether you are looking for a guild that is currently progressing Mythic (5/11), you have plans to raid Mythic in the future, are looking for a new guild for BFA, that offers the flexibility of re-rolling, or are just looking for a social guild with a regular casual raid at the weekend, Saves The Day is here for you. If this post interests you please leave a message below or contact either the GM or one of our recruitment officers in game or on discord; Discord - Fink#5821 (GM) - Maester_Bones#3306 (Cowheals - Recruitment Officer) - Gwarp#0522 (Recruitment Officer) Bnet - htidredneck#1908 (GM) - chadders#2711 (Recruitment Officer) - Burny#2151 (Recruitment Officer) I look forward to chatting to you all soon! CowhealsCowheáls2 14 Apr
11 Apr [H] DH TANK/DPS LF raiding guild Looking for friendly guild for raiding progression , can be online almost everyday untill end of April ,GTM+3Sandre0 11 Apr
11 Apr [H]Necrotic is looking for members! Necrotic is an English speaking Horde HC raiding guild We comprise of a group of friends who are looking to expand our ranks for BFA. We are located on The Maelstrom Currently we are 11/11HC (We are currently in a break till BFA, Tho there are regular pugs) https://raider.io/guilds/eu/the-maelstrom/Necrotic While we have a light-hearted approach to raiding, where we encourage joking around and having a laugh, we take progression seriously and like members to come prepared. We are also happy to help gear those who require it, as well as assist people in better playing their class, with the intention of gaining long standing members. We do prefer if you have a high attendance, as you are expected to make most raids(irl !@#$ does happen). Our raiders consist of adults over the age of 21, so we have a minimum age requirement of 20. (Exceptions can be made) Not a raider ? No problem! you are more then welcome to join to hang out as a social, we are always looking for new players to run mythics with. We use discord as a means of communication. https://discord.gg/AEtR2au And we have a very active WhatsApp group for those of us that pretend to be busy at work ;) Our raid days are Thursdays 8pm - 10.30pm (GMT) Sunday 7pm – 10.30pm (GMT) We are currently looking to recruit DPS !!! But we will take all exceptional players. If you would like to join or having any questions, please feel free to contact any of our guild members or our officers who can be found below. All recruits will be on a 1 month trial. Interested to join ? Give us a whisper ! Oxidise#21769 Randompunk#2858 Or drop by in discord !Dorian1 11 Apr
10 Apr [A] Looking for active guild Hey, I'm looking for an alliance guild to do raids with I'm also available for pvp. I would like a guild that does raids after 21:00 (realm time), or any time later then that, please only invite if your guild is actually active and has enough ppl to actually do a raid. My Ilvl is 927. either leave a message here or send a whisper.Còffee0 10 Apr
08 Apr [A] LF Casual and Social Raid/Mythic+ Guild Hi Everyone, im looking for a Guild to call home on Alliance. I've been playing the game since Vanilla and have been active in Vannila, TBC, WotLK and MoP. In wich I used to be a serious raider. I've just started the game again and am looking to join a guild, altough mostly for Raiding Heroic (maybe Mythic) and doing Mythic+ dungeons in BfA. due to a busy life im not interested in going hardcore, I enjoy a relaxed playstyle but I always make sure I get the best out of the class I play and be reliable. I'll either play BM/MM Hunter or Holy Paladin in BfA. I havent decided on that yet. Hope there are some guilds interested and that suits me.Nimroc0 08 Apr
06 Apr [A] Imperial Assasins - LFM Hello everyone, Im the leader of the Imperial Assasins Faction: Alliance Server: The Maelstrom About me: Since the guild just got created and Im the only member of the Imperial Assasins, I can only really talk about me and my story. I recently got back into WoW again and decided that I wanted to play alliance, just like I have the past 10 years. Before I went on a break, I managed to get to 5/11 in ABT on mythic difficulty. I've always played as DPS since it's the role that I find myself competing a lot more with other people in. As of now my ambitions for this newly created guild is that in BFA, we'll be aiming to raid on mythic difficulty. What Ive been thinking of doing until BFA launches: * Mythic plus * Weekly heroic/normal abt raids * Casual battlegrounds * Achievement runs What are we as a guild looking for: * Friendly mature people above the age of 18. * Dedicated and active players for raiding and social events. * Interactive players, we all like to have a chat both in game and on voice. Raiding: Currently Im working on a raiding schedule, but I would love to wait for the guild to get a bit more members before determining what time the raiding should start. We are recruiting all classes and all roles since, well yeah, the guild is EMPTY. Contact information: If you would like to join the guild you can contact me ingame on Gulddreng#2847 or contact me via discord: Niko#5220Strixbull0 06 Apr
05 Apr Outland Revolution Hi please check out this video if you loved or enjoy The Burning Crusade and Outland. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLJtTmoOMPE Add my Battle-Tag Rikard#2959 for interests in the new Project 70 on Silvermoon <Raiders of Outland>Zpikkz0 05 Apr
31 Mar Dedicated player looking for HC/M raiding guild Flexible player is searching for HC raiding guild or low Mythic to progress together. I can offer many different options, because of which i believe it is best to whisper me for a short chat :). Looking forward to hearing from you all. Wollver1ne#2275Epharia1 31 Mar
31 Mar LF Raiding Guild Hello there, My currently Guild is just for alts, friends & family, which is fine for normal raiding and low M+, but when you get to the point where you want to try harder things wipe a few times and have some kind of progress, it's not doable on pugs, must of the times, one wipe and everyone leaves. My Main Spec is Retri and my OffSpec is prot. If its possible, i would also like to bring my buddies along, everybody knows their classes and can do multiple roles . We also have alts if needed for progress. I'm looking for a HC/low mythic progression guild. Buddies willing to follow me : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/the-maelstrom/arguz - Feral Druid https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/the-maelstrom/iuro - Frost & Blood DKChestas1 31 Mar