The Maelstrom / Deathwing / Karazhan / Lightning's Blade

15 Sep [H] NIC TU PO NAS - rDPS do grupy pushujacej M+ Jesteśmy w stu procentach Polska gildią PVE z serwerów (The Maelstrom / Deathwing / Karazhan / Lightning's Blade). Obecnie poszukujemy rDPS do STAŁEJ grupy która jest nastawiona na pushowanie (w miłej atmosfrze) kluczy mythic plus. Wymagania: rDPS znajomość swojej klasy ilvl w granicach 350 (obecnie w grupie mamy ilv w granicach 346-358) znajomość taktyk na dungeonach pełne przygotowanie (flaski, jedzenie na cały czas trwania pushowania, enhanty) obecność na gildijnym DISCORDZIE (sprawny mikrofon) brak problemów z internetem możliwość bycia obecnym na wieczornych "zebraniach" :) (około 19-20 ale to ustalimy jak będzie pełny skład) ZAINTERESOWANYCH ZAPRASZAMY :) Posiadamy grupę raidową. Zaczeliśmy od NORMALa z powodu iż gildia została reaktywowana niecały miesiąc temu i nie było sensu pchać się na HC z nowym składem. ZAPRASZAMY wszystkich rodaków którzy są zainteresowani dołączeniem do naszej gildii :) przyjmujemy każdą klasę bez względu na lvl oraz ilvl. Kontakt w sprawie M+ i dołączenia do gildii Battle.net: METOD#21411Tatafilipka0 15 Sep
14 Sep [A] Semi casual raid guild - Recruiting Hello! Me and a couple of friends started <Pink Shorties> with the launch of BfA. We are a "feel-good" guild and our ambition is to raid 2-3 times a week, which seems very likely right now :) We are in need of some mature & friendly players to join our ranks. What we need the most of right now is ranged DPS and a healer or two, but dont hesitate to contact me even tough you are a tank or melee dps! Recommended is being at least item lvl +330 right now, but it's not a must at this point, but to join the raid I say it's required. The servers that are connected with The Maelstrom is Karazhan / Deathwing / Lightning's Blade. Please contact me in-game or here. Add me on this character or add Ljungqvist#2618 Hope to hear from you & let's kill some bosses together :DÖstn10 14 Sep
11 Sep [A] MW Monk LF Heroic/Mythic+ Raiding Guild Greetings! I'm looking for a relaxed Heroic Raiding Guild for BFA. Been playing WoW for about 13 years and have been active raiding in Wrath and Cata, but took a step back after those Expacs. Now back with full enthusiasm, i want to get back into raiding and laid back mythic plus. You can answer here or whisper me: my Btag is Loebu#2682! Hope to get answers soon!Sylvinael1 11 Sep
10 Sep [A] [Casual] LF Heroic/Mythic+ Dungeon Group [A] [Casual] LF Heroic/Mythic+ Dungeon Group Hi! Is playing with random people not satisfying enough? Are you waiting in long Queues just to see healer AFK? Are you tired of being a part of a guild that is doing nothing? I know, I am. I am a returning player and all the people who I played with before are not playing anymore. I know it is so much better to just have a group instead of using Finder, that's why I want to form a small group of likeminded players to go through new fun dungeon content. I play Worgen Boomkin, but can switch to Balance if we can't find any healers. I'm 24 y.o working fulltime and having other responsibilities, so I am not available all the time. My plan assumes to have at least 1-2 days in a week where we can all play for 2-3 hours. Main goal is to learn Mythic+ and have fun with WQs/ other stuff. If you are interested write here/whisper me on this character/add me lenriqel#2264. See you!Saison1 10 Sep
10 Sep <Oblivion Boost Community> Recruiting Advertisers! We're recruiting Advertisers! Do you want to advertise for one of the largest and fastest growing boosting Communities in Europe? Why would you *want* to advertise? When booking a buyer in one of our PvE boosts there is a 10% booking fee required to secure the spot, you as an Advertiser get to keep that 10% booking fee as commission on every buyer you book! Is advertising difficult? Generally it's quite simple and the rewards are worth the minimal effort it takes, on quieter days it can be frustrating but it all depends on the time of day you choose to advertise and the realm’s population. What is expected of an advertiser? Join a server, turn on an add-on that auto-posts your advert and respond to whispers in an accommodating and polite manner. Answer any questions they may have and explain accurately what our services are. Access to Discord is a must, this is where we communicate with each other the most, basic knowledge of Google Spreadsheets is desired but not essential. Fluency in German, French, Italian or Spanish a huge plus! Please apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ePGI63cucyVdCk_J0KB4IXtk8osCaRzS6cEnpETjJgM/editBethiz0 10 Sep
10 Sep <Oblivion Boost Community Services> Oblivion Boosting Community About us: Oblivion Boosting Community is Europe's greatest boosting service provider. The services offered are executed by Top Players from several different European Servers which are experienced, dedicated and high end raiders throughout many expansions already Important Information: The only valid payment option is Ingame Gold! Please do not ask any further, if we accept any other payment option. If, in any case, a boost is failing we will reschedule to another date and time that fits you, for free, if however, we can’t find a solution that benefits both you and the community, we will fully refund you. These are the services we’re currently offering: ST = Server Time (CEST/GMT+1) Uldir Normal - Full Clear (Saved Boosters) Uldir Normal - Mythrax + G’huun Only/Heart of Corruption (Saved Boosters) Uldir Heroic - Full Clear (Saved Boosters) Uldir Heroic - G’huun Only/Ahead of the Curve (Saved Boosters) Mythic Armor-Specific Dungeons (+10) - You can choose the dungeon, the group will be unsaved, a minimum of 3 Boosters will have same armor-type as you and will trade you items - Can be accommodated every day, on request Heroic/Mythic Expeditions - From single Heroic/Mythic Expeditions to full weekly Azerite caps, available on request Glory of the Wartorn Hero - Can be accommodated every day, on request - In the very rare event of a failed boost, you will receive a free rescheduled boost or a refund - Please reach out to us via the contact details below to learn more about the prices, available spots and the date and times we offer those services. If you don’t find here what you need and would like to have a custom boost, please feel free to reach out to us. We will consider it and will try to make you an offer according to the effort needed. Contact details: Oblivion Discord Server: https://discord.gg/gjWGY7VBethiz0 10 Sep
10 Sep [A] Tank main and heal twink looking for raiding guild Hello there, looking for a guild which is raiding the current and future content of the exp. I have time from Monday to Thursday from 5pm to 12pm. Last time active raiding was in wotlk 10-Man HC completed content. Currently playing: Guardian Druid ilvl 341 Disc Priest ilvl 331 Other chars on lvl 110: DK Mage Pal War ShamanEinklang0 10 Sep
09 Sep 330 ilvl Tank (OS Boomkin) semi-casual raiding prior raiding experience. 2 nights a week, (Friday &sat not available). Look for fun as well as the raiding experience :)Bigkazin1 09 Sep
08 Sep 346 warrior dps lf raiding guild 346 Warrior dps Lf Raiding guild I have some heroic experince back in cataclysm and i'm trying to get back into the game Plz contact me through in game message or leave a comment.Gaggu0 08 Sep
06 Sep Returning player LF Active PvP community Returning player looking for an active PvP community (Warr/rogue)Ðeadmau0 06 Sep
06 Sep [H] 2 ppl LF raiding guild Holy priest and frost dk is looking for raiding guild which aims for heroics in the longrun. Ilvl 344 and 346. Feel free to add one or both of us on bnet or discord battlenet: Tieve#2855 Happynezz#2801 discord: Cat#9756 Spring leaf#3932Tieve0 06 Sep
04 Sep 330 ilvl Tank (OS Boomkin)LF semi-casual raid prior raiding experience. 2 nights a week, (Friday &sat not available). Look for fun as well as the raiding experience :)Bigkazin0 04 Sep
04 Sep <Oblivion Boost Community> Recruiting Advertisers! We're recruiting Advertisers! Do you want to advertise for one of the largest and fastest growing boosting Communities in Europe? Why would you *want* to advertise? When booking a buyer in one of our PvE boosts there is a 10% booking fee required to secure the spot, you as an Advertiser get to keep that 10% booking fee as commission on every buyer you book! Is advertising difficult? Generally it's quite simple and the rewards are worth the minimal effort it takes, on quieter days it can be frustrating but it all depends on the time of day you choose to advertise and the realm’s population. What is expected of an advertiser? Join a server, turn on an add-on that auto-posts your advert and respond to whispers in an accommodating and polite manner. Answer any questions they may have and explain accurately what our services are. Access to Discord is a must, this is where we communicate with each other the most, basic knowledge of Google Spreadsheets is desired but not essential. Fluency in German, French, Italian or Spanish a huge plus! Please apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ePGI63cucyVdCk_J0KB4IXtk8osCaRzS6cEnpETjJgM/editBethiz0 04 Sep
03 Sep [A] Recruiting rdps for Uldir [Call of Kulthulu] is a fresh guild created for BFA raiding. Currently recruiting rdps for Uldir. Raid times are fridays and Saturdays from 20:00 - 23:00 servertime. M+ players and some socials are always welcome. /w ingame for more information or add Sayusuli#2400Freezemage0 03 Sep
03 Sep [H] <Nom Nom Nom> Raid Guild Recruitment Greetings, we are <Nom Nom Nom>. We are aiming at forming a raid team of 13-15 people, to run heroic raids and M+ Dungeons. Mythic raids are not out of the question, we are competitive players, but due to work times we will not struggle for it. If it happens, it happens. Recruitment [Edit] As of now, all trial spots have been closed. However, exceptional players will be considered. We are currently looking for ranged and melee DPS to fill our roster. Classes with flexible offspecs that can heal or tank in a pinch will be greatly appreciated. We will favor people who have cleared every or most of the M0 and have some decent gear on them (~330ish ilvl). Our Goals We are aiming at having at least two raids every week, and will need our players to be available those days. The raiding days are not yet determined, we will choose them as it suits the team. You can probably also expect an RBG team to form in the near future. Again, not super competitive, but we will try our best. We also aim to have at least two active M+ groups. We do not plan to push for high numbers, but we will try to have everyone capped for the maximum weekly chest reward. Some words about us We are a group of friends who are playing together since Vanilla. Some of us have raided almost every tier of this game. We are greeks, but dont let that trouble you, we can communicate perfectly in english. All of us are around 30 years old and have work scedules, so we usually play during the evening. We have a strong sense of humor, so you have to be able to take a joke. Contact us If you are interested, you can post here, join our discord server at https://discord.gg/unxhtbj or contact kokiritswow#2878 online and/or kowalski#2668. -BrewdawgBrewdawg4 03 Sep
01 Sep [A] Lightning's Blade Arms Warrior - LFGuild Hi all, Returned to my Vanilla server with a small group of friends and have to my surprise found myself really enjoying the last two expansions. I played Legion through at heroic and Mythic level raids but have no guilds or friend groups here in an established guild for raiding and other content. I would love to find a guild that raids a couple of times a week and is social/friendly.Henghast0 01 Sep
01 Sep [A] LF Raid/Social Guild new/returning player hello i´m narid and i´m in my 30s and looking for a guild to do some raiding and everything else with. i´m migrating to deathwing so english isn´t my native language but that shouldn´t be a problem. as i´m in my 30s i´m looking for something mature like 25+ guilds or near that. i played at legion a bit but coming back now at BfA. chat me up @narid#1290Narid0 01 Sep
31 Aug The Old Grudge (25yrs +) LF Raiders and Guildies The Old Grudge is looking for raiders for legion. Based on Deathwing we have been established since vanilla we are aimed at the older player who need to balance wow and raiding with real life commitments. We offer a mature and flexible culture with a great guild atmosphere and progressive raiding. We raid Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday currently at 21:00- 23:30 server time although we do change each patch depending on availability of players. Other nights we do normal runs and alt runs. Expect raiders to try and get to 2/3 nights per week, real life depending!. Currently recruiting for mythic and hc teams (socials always welcome). The only requirement is for players to be 25 yrs + . Most of us older than that! We are part of www.theoldergamers.com Whisper me for more information Sewoh#2374Sewoh22 31 Aug
30 Aug LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: Sinkronyzer#1775Merlinii1 30 Aug
30 Aug [A]LF raiding and mythic+ guild. I am shadow priest, but also can play as discipline. LF guild which will have raid and mythic+ activity. I'm a newbee in WoW. Started from the end of Legion. Write me here or my BattleTag: Em1k#2607Emantus2 30 Aug
29 Aug [H] LF active PVP guild Hey folks, With the new expansion being released for a while now I think it's time to find a guild with the same interests as me. I play multiple characters but mainly my restoration Shaman. I am looking for an active guild to do rated arenas and RBGs with. If anyone has or knows a guild for me please contact me either in game or on this forum post. Thanks :)Oakh0 29 Aug
28 Aug [H] POLSKA GILDIA NIC TU PO NAS - POWRACA Jestesmy gildia PvE ktora obecnie nastawiona jest na M+. W przyszlosci planujemy utworzyc grupe raidowa tak jak za starych czasow. Obecnie jestesmy w fazie odbudowy i rekrutujemy kazda klase. Więcej info /w (Kosawpluco) (Urruuk) Metod#21411Tatafilipka0 28 Aug
28 Aug [H] Mage LF Raiding & Mythic+ Guild Hello! I'm looking for a guild to raid with and do some Mythic+ dungeons. I am also looking for a guild that raids 1-2 times a week and that wants to do heroic raids. I have raided in Wotlk and WoD and a little bit in Legion. The guild should be friendly and either be Swedish or English speaking. I've got mic for discord or teamspeak.Galdun3 28 Aug
28 Aug [A]WinterClan are creating an guild on Maelstrom WinterClan is recruiting for a WoW guild on the EU server The Maelstrom. The clan has not yet been formed, so we are looking for members in order to create one. We have 3 guilds in the US region, and are looking to expand to the Europe region. After a roster is signed, the guild will focus on growing with more members, and PVE content incl. heroics/mythics, and if enough interest is seen, PVP content. We aren't looking for any specific type of player, so anyone is welcome. Only requirement is to have a Discord account, where we organise most team events. If you wish to join, send me a message on Discord at Hikiz#7355, or join the Winter Discord at https://discord.gg/356vKe8Hikiz0 28 Aug
27 Aug Veteran mage LF active pvp/pve-guild Back from a 3 year break and looking for a guild who does a little bit of both.Vulcanos0 27 Aug
27 Aug [H] Arms Warrior LF Raiding/mythic+ guild Hi! I'm looking for a casual/semi-HC Raiding/mythic+ guild. Preferably a Swedish guild that atleast is 20+ but English speaking guilds are fine too :) I've played since vanilla, multiple classes and raided as healer and dps. Currently have a 120 arms warrior with 333, and a paladin that i newly dinged to 120. And a ton of 110 characters. If you have any questions or think you have a spot for me, message me at bergsturken#2213 And sorry if you find my battletag offensive, it was a stupid internal joke with some friends!Judgekorv1 27 Aug
27 Aug 3 Friends LF Progression/Casual Raiding Guild My two friends and I have currently come back to WoW after a break toward the end of legion. We are looking for an active and friendly raiding guild to join for the duration of BFA. All have heroic progression experience whereas I have mythic progression in ToS (4/11).Zumbra1 27 Aug
27 Aug (H) Lf casual guild 2 guys from sweden 30+ lf casual guild. Both got kids so thats our main priority. Wanna find a guild for dungeons and perhaps some raiding. 18+ and non toxic please.Rafikî0 27 Aug
23 Aug <Oblivion Boost Community> About us: Oblivion Boosting Community is Europe's greatest boosting service provider. The services offered are executed by Top Players from several different European Servers which are experienced, dedicated and high end raiders throughout many expansions already Important Information: The only valid payment option is Ingame Gold! Please do not ask any further, if we accept any other payment option. If, in any case, a boost is failing we will reschedule to another date and time that fits you, for free, if however, we can’t find a solution that benefits both you and the community, we will fully refund you. These are the services we’re currently offering: Mythic Dungeon boosting +0 (saved) Mythic Armor Packages +0 (You can pick the dungeon, Group will be unsaved and Boosters will have same armor as you to trade you items.) Heroic Dungeon boosting (You can pick the dungeon, group will be unsaved and will trade you items they dont need.) Expedition (We will get you the weekly cap of 40k azerite to earn the weekly) expedition reward! Raid Content (Soon) Glory/Achievement Content (Soon) Please reach out to us via the contact details below to learn more about the prices, available spots and the date and times we offer those services. If you don’t find here what you need and would like to have a custom boost, please feel free to reach out to us. We will consider it and will try to make you an offer according to the effort needed. Contact details: Oblivion Discord Server: https://discord.gg/gjWGY7VNctme0 23 Aug
21 Aug New PvE/PvP Social Guild From the title you can tell what this is going to be. I started off this game on Stormscale and with this expansion felt a move to a more... balanced server would be good. After being on this set of servers for a week or so I've seen a distinct lack of active social guilds who involve everyone and aim to regularly complete content in both PvE and PVP. I felt that, if I can't find one, I'll make one! So here we are, I'm looking for a set of mature active players who want to explore all aspects of the new expansion with like minded people. As the guild is not yet made I will be taking input ideas on names and how the guild should be run from any members that would like to sign up as "founders". I've been leading raids and structured PVP since WOTLK and played since Vanilla so am experienced and would welcome anyone! Post your contact info on this thread and I'll message everyone who does.Doombubble0 21 Aug
21 Aug [A] Holy/Ret Paladin LF Guild Hiya! I'm looking for a chill guild to play with. I'm down for both pve and pvp and play a Paladin as both ret and holy. Been having a hard time finding a good guild on Maelstrom. :P Doesn't matter if it's big or small. Doesn't need to be very hardcore either. Message me on Discord if you wanna talk - Arashi#5743Alivadin0 21 Aug
20 Aug [A] <The Seventh Legion> Looking for Cz/Sk members Because we are looking for players from our country, the whole message is in slovak language. Zdravím!/Greetings!/Great t' meet ya./My, you're a tall one!/Ishnu-dal-dieb!/Chronakai Kristor!/Any friend of Greymane is a friend of mine. Sme malá skupina Cz/Sk hráčov. Keďže sme si všimli niekoľkých hráčov hľadajúcich cz/sk guildu rozhodli sme sa oživiť našu starú guildu. Máme záujem o všetky aspekty hry, či už PvE alebo PvP. Uprednostňujeme, aby guildovné aktivity mali plánovaný charakter. Pokiaľ sa tu nájdu hráči z našich krajín, radi ich uvítame. Keďže sme veľmi malá skupinka hráčov, budú sa u nás lepšie cítiť ľudia, ktorí uprednostňujú menšie guildy. Tiež by sme boli radi, keby naši členovia vedeli občas aj prehodiť nejaké to slovo :) Chceme vytvoriť priateľskú guildu, kľudne aj v malom počte. Kontakt na nás : Ak chce niekto viac info, pridajte si ma na bnete – Valdrun#2740 Alebo napíšte na email seventhlegion2015@gmail.comValðrún6 20 Aug
15 Aug questions about this server Heya folks. well sadly Draenor is kinda on lockdown and has over 3 hours queue time so I'm searching for a different server to transfer to and from what I've seen on eu realmpop it says The Maelstrom has a pretty balanced ratio of horde to alliance characters and the population isn't low but isn't too high either and I'd like to know few extra things before deciding. 1) how long are the queue times for dungeons and BG etc 2) are the prices at the AH reasonable or not 3) are the stats shown in realmpop true and there is indeed a somewhat even population of alliance and horde players in this realm. 4)has there ever been login queue since the launch of BFA in this realm thanks in avance, Tox.Toxified0 15 Aug
15 Aug Eternally Condemned-LF casual/kind ppl, social guild<3 Hello :) My btag is: Sweetblonde#2140, feel free to add if you want to join our guild: Eternally Condemned! :D (EU! The-Maelstrom, Deathwing, Karazhan and Lightning's Blade) A little about us: Me and my husband started this social guild the 21 of April 2014. We wanted to be sure we were surrounded by good people, so we interviewed every single member:P We just got back from a break from wow, and are looking for kind players who want a chill/casual-social guild to join. We do not interview ppl any more, as it took too much of of actual gameplay time, so we are basically auto inviting ppl who show interest :P We have discord, facebook, and a chat community currently with 80 active players(hopefylly increasing), whom we hope can be a platform to always find someone to play with even tho there are many guilds involved :) Our activity within the guild varies depending on date and time, but we have someone at almost all hours :) Another thing is we do not kick if you are having a wow break, maybe after 1 year, if we need space for new ppl :P Our goal is to have a toxic free environment! Hope that this advert will help us become a great place for new and old players! -Best Regards from Sweetblond :*Sweetblond0 15 Aug
15 Aug New BrewMaster LF Guild! Hi Guys! I am currently leveling my Brewmaster she is lvl 108 ATM ( will be 110 within a few hours) and i intend on getting geared up ASAP and getting into higher tier raids... I am looking for a guild that need a tank ASAP and i will hopefully be able to fill that gap. Message me below your current progression. Info on me: I have recently returned after a year long break. have every class in the game lvl 90+. I multibox 5 accounts (balance druids) I have no issues with gold I have done HC Soo (when it was current content and use to push hard with my old guild) I speak English I have a mic I stay in the UK I am free Thursday -Sunday to raid all hours of the night and monday-wed (untill 11pm) Cheers guys! Cheers!Thynix4 15 Aug
15 Aug [A]Prot paladin LF relaxed guild Greetings! Having wandered without a guild for quite a while already I decided it would be nice to get back into an actual community instead of constant LFR and random groups. That being said I'm a decent tank player with 864 iLvL who is mainly interested in doing PvE content with a guild that doesn't take this game too seriously; occasional mythic+ and normal mode raids would suit me more than well. IRL I'm a 25 years old insurance underwriter from Finland who lives with a GF and a dog. In addition to my native Finnish and excellent written - and a rally car driver vocal - English I speak Swedish rather well for being a genuine finnjävel. Så om ni svenska pojkar och flickor skulle vill ha en riktig finsk man på frontlinjen, jag är väldig intresserad att förbättra mina svenskkunskapen när jag slösar mitt livet i WoW. All being said, I can be found slacking in The Maelstrom realm during evenings. Feel free to whisper me or to leave a reply in this thread. Thank you.Aatos5 15 Aug
15 Aug LF Raiding Guild / people to play with Just getting back into wow been off for last 9x months got a low ilvl but want to get into a raiding guild ! must have a ts speak server or a discord server so i can have a laugh wen playing too :)Yudo1 15 Aug
15 Aug Dedicated healer lf guild Hello Everyone, as topic says im looking for a new home for ToS Mythic and fourth, i have made a post on shared pve forum, where you can find some further information about me as a raider, and what i search for. Fast summary: I have cleared every content from Vanilla up to ToS Heroic, i look for a progressive raiding guild who have a common goal of being competetive in ToS. I always come prepared and studying logs, analyzers and so on to improve myself. For more info go to https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616042310 - I prefer all contact to go thru that post, or ingame /regards KnowledgeKnówledge1 15 Aug
15 Aug [A] LF casual guild Hello, I am a returning player (had break from the game for family reasons). Myself and a friend are looking for a casual and social guild that run mythic 5 man's and do some casual raiding as well. If anyone can recommend a guild that would be greatly appreciated :) Thanks!Tnúc4 15 Aug
15 Aug [A] Returning player looking for social guild! Hello! Made a new account when legion released for the sole purpose of starting on this server with a friend. I played for a couple of months when legion released on my Prot Warrior and have just now decided to get into the game again. However I didn't have the drive to continue playing on my warrior and instead decided to create this mage last week and focus on him. What I'm looking for is a social guild with possibility of doing mythics or other groups together since I don't really want to get into raiding other than LFR until I'm more comfortable with this class. So if anyone can recommend a guild which suits my needs in someway it would be creatly appreciated!Blåmes2 15 Aug
15 Aug [H] Deathwing 910 MW MONK LF HOME MW monk 910ilvl looking for active raiding guild which raids 2-3 days a week. So far have done ToS9/9N and few bosses in HC. If anybody is looking for healer for their roster feel free to contact me by leaving a comment or sending me pm CLreturns#2244Aidish2 15 Aug
15 Aug LF casual/relaxed raiding guild. Hey all, Over this expansion I have been taken a rather relaxed approach to wow. I have now decided i would like to take it a little more seriously and get back into the raiding enviroment. I have played wow on and off since TBC competing vairous raids, SoO HC, downing Deathwing and clearing HFC hc too. I am 25 and from the Uk and whilst not being the best player around by far i am willing to learn and listen. I am happy to heal or dps with a number of alts (Monk, DK, Druid, Mage and Hunter) who are all between 880 and 895. My availablity sometimes changes, but normaly Sunday, Wednesday, Friday and every other Monday nights are free. Hoping to hear back from people! MoonboltMoonbolt1 15 Aug
15 Aug Resto druid looking for a new home Sociable Resto-Druid on the Maelstrom looking for a new home. Recently returned after a lengthy hiatus, I raided in vanilla and tbc as a prot tank, played intermittently in the expansions that followed on both warrior and disc priest. Now looking for some semi-casual mythic dungeons, also like to pvp from time to time.Mariken2 15 Aug
15 Aug PvP Guilds? (A) Are there any actual active pvp guilds? I don't really enjoy PvE so I'd like some people to do arenas/bgs/rbgs with. Would appreciate any replies. Thanks!Anzyu3 15 Aug
15 Aug [A] Looking for a social guild! Hello, I've returned to Legion after a few patches, got way more free time now. Looking for a social guild with not too-many members. I play at mixed times, from night to daytime, depending on my work schedule, but I'm based in Europe, GMT +2. My favorite role is Tank, but I also like Healing (pala), can take up DPS role as well. I prefer both PvP and PvE and I hate being another small cog in a big machine, so I'd be willing to join a starting or small guild rather than a large established one. If you think you'd be willing to take me, please whisper me in-game, as I don't check the forums very often. Thank you and have a nice day!Kenway2 15 Aug
15 Aug [A]looking for a casual guild on The Maelstrom Hello everyone, My Name is Daniel and I'm 37y old. I am looking for a casual guild (on The Maelstrom) with relaxed people who play mythical dungeons and raids (normal mode is quite enough). I am married and have a little daughter, so I only play WOW when I have nothing else to do, such as Wife, child, house etc. ... Now I am looking for a ‘family-friendly’ guild which, in best case, offers a 1-2 day raid / week and no 100% participation is expected and TS is not absolutely necessary. I would be happy about positive answers ;-)Satwa1 15 Aug
15 Aug [A] Looking for a social guild Hello everyone, i am a casual Player on The Maelstrom. For the current Add On I was fine playing the Game alone and in random groups so far. However, now I decided that I want to go a little more social ;) I look for a guild doing Casual Raids and Mythic+ Dungeons but mostly for the Fun of it! As for i am a family father, it’s important to me that the social part and the Fun is standing at first place. If there is no matching guild right now, I wonder if there are just more People like me on the Mealstrom with the same intentions and willing to form such a Guild. U can answer me here or contact me on Battlenet: soilborn2684 Thanks for reading and have a nice day!Taurec1 15 Aug
15 Aug DH TANK LF guild Hey all, I'm looking for a guild to face the upcoming new content with, pve and pvp. Availability tuesday-wednesday-saturday/sunday from 21pm (gmt+1) If you wanna have a chat feel free to add me Dante#2968 Below link to my armory https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/deathwing/dantë Cheers!Dantë2 15 Aug
15 Aug 5/11 Guardian druid looking for new home! As in the title, I am a 5/11 guardian druid that have to find a new mythic raiding home. Can play any class and spec, but obviously preferable spot is tank. Add me on btag Ivar#21250 if you want to chat!Ivardudu1 15 Aug
15 Aug [A] LF Casual and Social Raid/Mythic+ Guild Hi Everyone, im looking for a Guild to call home on Alliance. I've been playing the game since Vanilla and have been active in Vannila, TBC, WotLK and MoP. In wich I used to be a serious raider. I've just started the game again and am looking to join a guild, altough mostly for Raiding Heroic (maybe Mythic) and doing Mythic+ dungeons in BfA. due to a busy life im not interested in going hardcore, I enjoy a relaxed playstyle but I always make sure I get the best out of the class I play and be reliable. I'll either play BM/MM Hunter or Holy Paladin in BfA. I havent decided on that yet. Hope there are some guilds interested and that suits me.Nimroc1 15 Aug