Bloodhoof / Khadgar

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
20h Ex-Phantas Magoria GM returning and looking for a guild Hi guys! Returning player looking for a mature and fun guild to find out if WoW has anything interesting to offer after a very very very long break. If you were on Khadgar during the vanilla days you might know me as " Evenstar", the guild master of Phantas Magoria. Unfortunately I have no access to my old character anymore (Night Elf, Warrior), so I decided to start a new one. Still not sure on what class I will play, but knowing myself I will probably end up leveling a tank again, because that is what I love playing in MMO's. I am nowhere as hardcore as I was back the, but still will be able to put in plenty of time to do some casual to semi-hardcore raiding if I feel like WoW has something to offer for me. I am seriously interested in Classic WoW, so looking forward to hear/read/see more of that and who knows, maybe Phantas Magoria might return one day (small chance haha). Looking forward hearing from you guys and would love to meet and chat with players who are still around after all this time! Take care, EvenstarTúrin2 20h
1d <Crazy Club> is recruiting! <Crazy Club> is recruiting. We are currently progressing in heroic and need some more strong members to fill out our raid team.We are raiding two times a week and our goal is to create a relaxed raiding experiance. We are currently looking for both melee and ranged Dps. our current progress in heroic are 5/8.We also have a raiding community with another guild that you can join. feel free to add Steelglove#21299 for more info or whisper me ingameSteelglóve5 1d
1d 2 Healers (359 & 361 iLevel) LF Casual/Raiding guild. Hi all, me and a buddy are currently looking for a guild that is casual however has raid progression. I'm 27 and my bud is 33 so ideally a mature guild would be preferred, I main holy (with the hopes of off-speccing Shadow in patch 8.1 if they fix it) and my friend is main spec Resto Druid and he off specs Balance. If you'd like to contact me on here or in-game, either is fine. Thanks, Ash!Resurrect1 1d
2d Bloodhoof's french guild hi,I'm a returning player to Bloodhoof after a 5 year gap could someone please tell me the name of the french guild that was active on Bhoof during the TBC era? my character then was Daefaroth in the guild<Nightfall>Eadgyth2 2d
10 Oct Looking for casual mature Alliance guild I've been searching for some time now. Aged 37 and been playing since vanilla, I just want to find somewhere that has a relaxed attitude.Kulgrath3 10 Oct
10 Oct [A] Simple Pleasures 7/8HC 1/8M Uldir recruiting Simple Pleasures is a social raiding guild on Khadgar. We are raiding 3 days - but we dont expect all raiders will be on each day. Raid days: Wed/Sun/Mon 20:00-23:30 Currently looking for more people before we start BfA raids. Not raiding Legion content now. If you are interested in joining us /w in game Korinufo, Menzov, Golom or Breezewind. Or visit our website: http://simple-pleasures.enjin.com/ Legion progress: Antorus, the Burning Throne: 2/11 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 HC The Nighthold: 1/10 Mythic The Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 HC Trial of Valor: 3/3 HC You can contact me : KorinUFO#2813Korinufo10 10 Oct
09 Oct <Spicy Personas> 3/8 M is recruiting! About us Spicy Personas is a semi-hardcore guild that was formed in Legion by a group of experienced raiders. What started as a fun idea quickly turned into a tight-knit community that has been expanding ever since. We are always looking for dedicated, fun people to join us; be that as a social or a raider. We are an exceptionally active community with many of us engaging in other content outside of raids, such as Mythic +, PvP, achievement hunting and other games. Our main goal is to get Mythic progression each tier while maintaining an amazing environment for our raiding team. Our raids consist our high-quality banter, and we consider that an important part of what makes raiding fun. Even though we banter a lot, we still expect our raiders to understand what it takes to progress on tough bosses. Previous progression Antorus, the Burning Throne: 9/11 M Tomb of Sargeras: 5/9 M Recruitment We're currently recruiting the specs listed below to join us as we continue to push through BfA: DPS Demon Hunter - Havoc Druid - Balance Raiding schedule This is our raid schedule, all times are listed as server time: Progression: - Friday: 9PM ~ 12AM - Saturday: 9PM ~ 12AM Optional farm raid - Wednesday: 8PM ~ 11PM Contact For more info, check out our WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Spicy+Personas If you have any questions, or simply want an invite then give me a whisper! Qualitytime#21804Qualitytime12 09 Oct
04 Oct [A] One Inch Unbuffed - Recruiting Group of old friends who have been playing for many years have decided to form there own guild. If you are looking for a chilled and relaxed environment you are looking in the right place. Currently trying to form a raiding team looking for all. Looking at raiding 2 - 3 nights a week Monday, Thursday and Friday half 7 UK time. Casual members looking for a home are more than welcome. You are interested in joining the guild please contact us. ingame names: Boltizar Deeks Battlenet: Goose#2611Boltizar0 04 Oct
04 Oct The Dragon (A) - Recruiting The Dragon are a long-standing small and high quality raiding guild currently starting Uldir heroic, and are looking for members to add to our team due to absentees. We are looking for DPS preferably with a tank or healer offspec for flexibility. We consider ourselves casual, friendly and helpful but with some good players looking to progress and have traditionally always cleared heroic content. We raid around 8pm - 8.15pm UK time, Monday and Wednesday - theres no application process or obligations on membership, just ask for an invite and you'd be most welcome. Contact me ingame (or any guild member) or message #Snichy2135Sphinx0 04 Oct
04 Oct (H) New Guild recruitment for effective players! Hello ladies and gents, Are you tired of Mythic Raid progressions, time and materials invested only to get four items with 15 item levels more? Are you tired of playing only one class for two days a week and wait until the next ID reset to have fun? If you answered both questions with yes, please continue reading. :) First things first, I have all 12 classes on max level and I love playing my alts. I am playing WoW since Vanilla and have been Raid leading in the past on a Heroic level. I managed to provide a lot of players with "The Chosen" achievement in Legion and I acquired all 36 Artifact challenge appearances, before the introduction of the maximum Concordance level. This small introduction is not to boast or anything, but to explain that I have a lot of experience and I am not a bad player. For me personally, the Legion spell reduction has massively decreased the fun to play only one class. The lack of variety compared to back in Wotlk, Cata etc. has removed a lot of fun and variety for me, which makes me a bit frustrating. I suspect the merger with Activision made this game very low complexity, in order to keep stakeholders happy by high subscription numbers. Anyhow; for me, doing the same content with the same character and progressing Mythic wipe by wipe for 15 item level higher loot is very boring and quite frustrating, due to lack of appropriate rewards. The Mythic mechanic is so much less forgiving and the 20 player limitation makes things really unpredictable (disconnect, lag etc.). Almost any mistake is automatically a wipe, which does not give me a feeling of progressing but rather relying on good "rng" to be successful. If I want to gamble, I play poker. On top of that, with the Warforged/Titanforged system I would rather do 2-3 HC clear runs and equip my alt characters with nice gear and learn the encounter from a different perspective (Tank, Healer etc.), than progressing % by % in Mythic content. If anybody else agrees with me and is interested in establishing a guild, with 2 raiding days per week, where we rush through HC content in 90-180 minutes? I have absolutely no interest in Mythic, as the effort is exponentially higher than clearing HC in a timely manner for a much lesser reward. We can discuss the possibility of organizing split runs and gathering a core member base with the required classes for flex raiding. Possible combinations: Tanks/Healers/Dps/Total 2/6/22 30 - most loot due to Heroic flex system 2/5/18 25 2/4/14 20 2/3/10 15 2/2/6 10 If anybody else is interested in this concept of Heroic split alt character raiding on a two-day basis, please give me a shout so we can have some fun with our main and alt characters. Cheers, Boellor BattleTag: Baljko#2359Boellor2 04 Oct
04 Oct Looking for Mythic+ group As the topic says I am looking for a group to do mythic+ with. I play as both tank and DPS. Whisper me in game if you are interested!Swevain1 04 Oct
04 Oct Prot Warr with Vanilla roots LF Raiding Guild Hello there, I'm a 28 years old Swede, looking for similar age from guild members. My most active years was between Vanilla and Cataclysm and I've been semi active from Pandaria to Legion. I'm a regular streamer and youtuber (twitch.tv/pansarpappa). I'm a dedicated goldmaker, I work with every profession in the game (maxed, including various unobtainable patterns and recipes). Went into the Auction House game during WotLK, and the years after Cataclysm became dedicated to that. I've been playing protection warrior since late TBC. I know my class in and out and I focus all my time on my prot warrior. Like I said before, I have every profession so I have many other alts and understanding of the different classes, if needed during raid. Please ask away in-game or via this thread if you have any other questions.Pansarpappa1 04 Oct
02 Oct <Style> is Recruiting!! <Style> (Khadgar/Bloodhoof) is a Casual Raiding/PvP guild, looking for more raiders. We are raiding Wednesday/Monday from 20.00-23.30 GT. We are atm: Udlir-normal 8/8, Heroic 7/8, Mythic 1/8. All are welcome, prio ranged dps esp. Warlocks and offspec Tank. For more info /w Khonshu, Soulhammer, Vijidan or Celebrimbor (PvP).Vijiny0 02 Oct
01 Oct [DUTCH guild] Optimus Pruim- Bloodhoof[H] . Not recruiting atmPuik21 01 Oct
23 Sep [A] <The Saints> Recruiting! [TANK] <The Saints> is a large casual guild on Bloodhoof / Khadgar founded in 2005. We have experienced raiders, mythic+ runners, PvP players and socials within our ranks. Since we are casual we raid twice a week and keep up the progression while on the same time making our raids a fun experienced were you would feel yourself at home pretty quickly. We like to keep players with us raiding, that is why we look at how you perform in our raids and improve it on the level we like you to be. For that reason we are raiding with 25 players from our guild. Our aim is to start clearing Heroic so that we can begin on our true goal, going for Mythic. Raid days: Thursday & Sunday night 7.30PM till 10.00PM (Realm Time) Currently our priority is to have a second tank who is ideal to come both our raid days. Other roles for DPS & Healers are open aswell. Should you feel interested to raid or join us as casual feel free to pm me. Rawstyle#2164Death1 23 Sep
19 Sep [H]Dead Is Better (Wed/Sun) Dead Is Better is a raiding guild with a friendly and a social attitude towards progression. Our main goal each tier is to get Ahead of the Curve and progress through mythic, while having fun. We have a core of players that have been playing together since the beginning of Legion and a few people that have been around since the guild was first created back in Wrath. We are always happy to welcome new members to our group of friends. Outside of raiding we have an active community where many of our guildies group up to play with each other. Activities such as: Mythic+, other games and PvP. Recruitment We don’t recruit specific classes for our raids, as our raiders enjoyment always comes first. As we do lack specific roles for our raids, we are looking for the following: DPS Healer DPS with Tank OS Raid schedule Wednesday 8PM - 11PM Sunday 8PM-11PM + an optional Monday run to push through what is left of the raid, for those who want to do it. Contact For more info, do not hesitate to give the following people an invite on battlenet: AndreeaS#2800Evilmitzi4 19 Sep
18 Sep LF raiding/m+/RBG guild Hey all I'm UK based, but work nights Sunday night to Thursday night at 11pm, so this really limits my ability to raid at normal times. As a result, I end up pugging everything :( not so bad later in the expansion, but currently it can be quite painful! I'm a keen m+ person and also enjoy RBG's too. I main a Paladin currently. Either holy or ret and have done since early WotLK. I was hoping to find a guild who EITHER raid Friday/Saturday evening/night or in the mornings any day of the week. I know, bit of a longshot...fingers crossed. Will gladly provide more info if there any such guilds out there! Prefer Bloodhoof/Khadgar but willing to realm change for the right guild Cheers for reading.Ceyani0 18 Sep
11 Sep [A]The Awakening - Bloodhoof/Khadgar recruiting for BFA About us: The Awakening has been around since 2005. We raided 40 man instances in Vanilla, and since then The Awakening has been a guild that tries to balance the fun aspects of both a raiding guild and a social guild. In Legion we delved deeper into mythic, however we want to take a step back from that and play WoW in a more casual manner and clear normal/heroic and have a poke into Mythic raiding if the numbers and raid team wants. We are now actively recruiting players of all roles and classes for Battle for Azeroth raiding! What you can expect: The Awakening aims to provide an environment where our players can build long-lasting relationships, grow together as a team and achieve progress in a balanced way. We have an experienced core of raiders that have played together for a long time. We value co-operation and improvement as a team and expect raiders to be considerate towards each other and not place themselves before the guild. If we accept your application, you will be invited to join us on a trial basis so we can see - and you can see - how things fit for you in the guild. Hopefully we will be able to grant you a full membership after 2-3 weeks. It is important that you are aware of this. Raid schedule: Wednesday - 19:45 - 23:00 Thursday - 19:45 - 23:00 Where to apply: http://awakening-bloodhoof.com/viewforum.php?f=5 Contact: For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of our officers. Due to summer holidays Discord might be the best way to contact us! Entwife (Huaracocha#2197) (discord: Huaracocha#3181) Potlach (Skjold#2223) (discord: Skjold#5675) Marnok (Marnok#2915) (discord: Marnok#5171)Potlach1 11 Sep
28 Aug (H) Flawless - Recruiting for Mythic BFA (H) Flawless - Recruiting for Mythic BFA Flawless has been raiding on Khadgar in some form or the other for the past 12 years and remains home to a very mixed group of people from all corners who continue to enjoy raiding together. For BFA we are planning on returning to Mythic level content after a pretty relaxed approach that we took for Legion, but still plan on maintaining a 2 night a week schedule, as we recognise that people have jobs/college/families, however despite only raiding two days a week (Sunday and Tuesday, 20:00 - 00:00) we do take raids seriously and expect to clear all content while it is current. We are looking to expand our raiding team, and realistically are looking for 5-7 people to give us a bit more flexibility and depth to our current raid team. We are recruiting for every role, as we have not finalised our team for BFA and will likely have a number of our core team re rolling to fill different roles than they played in legion. If your interested please chat to us in game.Garlax30 28 Aug
27 Aug LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: Sinkronyzer#1775Justsink0 27 Aug
22 Aug BFA Machinima Music video Hey guys, I wanted to share my first Machinima in order to get some feedback and criticism to improve my content. This Machinima music video is a parody on the Evangelion intro. https://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=248938 This video was made here on Bloodhoof-Khadgar Enjoy and thanks in advance!Pansarpappa0 22 Aug
20 Aug Horde Guilds on server Hey I'm wondering if there is any casual raid guilds on this server with 2-3 raid days a week. I'm a fairly experienced player that is considering changing realms. Little info about me. Over 25 yr Normal job Will be maining outlaw for bfa Enjoy PvE the most. But will do more PvP in bfa Speaks English Got mic enjoy the company of others Hate Gnomes with a violent passion that borderline to insanityNazdreg2 20 Aug
20 Aug Returner LF casual/social guild for older players Former progression raider from days of yore and self confessed altoholic looking to join a chill normal/heroic raiding guild with an older/mature population for fun, banter and an escape from pugging m+/raids. Comfortable filling any role and having every class at max level with varying degrees of gear, though am more adept at DPS and tanking atm. Hope to hear from interested parties as I would like to avoid moving servers, thanks for taking the time to read.Landothar5 20 Aug
15 Aug Druid Tank LF A Raiding Guild .Stàrdüst2 15 Aug
14 Aug Any Cause and Effect Players? .Shinôbi8 14 Aug
13 Aug OG Iron Brew Anyone still around from the Vanilla days? Fafnir, Drutten, Zahpod? My boys?Taintedheal1 13 Aug
06 Aug [A]<thx> 2 days Mythic guild on Ravencrest. **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** <THX> was founded back in 2012 by a tight group of friends who raided together starting from T12 and achieving respectful rankings in the process, most notably World 80th Elegon HC on Ravencrest. We've decided to reform on Ravencrest after a few of us raided together on Defias Brotherhood in Animosity for the last few years, bringing over half of Animosity with us. We're a semi-hardcore guild raiding 2 times a week, but we're still aiming to maintain a good realm rank. Summary of recent history (As Animosity): Warlords of Draenor: T17 - Imperator Mar'gok - World 1103 / EU 599 T17 - Blackhand - World 594 / EU 300 T18 - Archimonde - World 750 / EU 414 Legion: T19 - Xavius - World 553 / EU 350 T19 - Helya - World 1037 / EU 685 T19 - Spellblade Aluriel (Latest NH kill) - World 754 / EU 453 T21 – Antorus HC cleared within first week ended up with 5/11M As a guild, our aim is simple: to clear Mythic content while it is still relevant, whilst raiding in a ‘fun’ and positive environment. While we are raiding just 2 days a week, we expect almost 100% of attendance on all main raids. Recruitment We will always consider somebody regardless of their class and/or spec! In order to give you a higher chance of approval, you should meet the following requirements: - have relevant raiding experience - able to maintain 100% attendance - competent in the class/role you play - have a working microphone alongside Discord **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** When do you raid? Monday & Wednesday We raid from 20:00 until 23:00 Server time Who can I contact? Bnet - Michael#23334, Kidneyxt#2328, Shaun#2102 Discord - Dathran#2016, Teelor#4882, Milkshake#7986Piens1 06 Aug
28 Jul [A] Crit Alt Elite - Recruiting! Crit Alt Elite is a new guild starting up on Khadgar ready for BFA. We would like to invite anyone who would like to Raid/mythic+/RBG/Arena and have a great social experience! Once we have enough members we will look to schedule raid days and times to suit everyone. If you are interested in joining us or if you would like to ask a few questions before you join feel free to add myself (elgie#2324), or the Guild leader (Devot#21810).Elgix0 28 Jul
27 Jul [A]<Nova> recruiting! Antorus 01/11 mythic! ... <Nova> is a 2-night raiding guild on Khadgar-EU. Nova was created January 18th 2006, and is one of the oldest guilds on Khadgar. We have a small tight group with high attendance. Progression is not our number one value, fun, social atmosphere and working as a team is our number one goal. We are still looking for a few more members to strengthen our team. Our raid goal will be clearing the different raids on heroic, and maybe more ☺ We want 20+ people who have great attendance. We want people that know their class, want to have fun, but aren’t ragers or get annoyed easily by mistakes. Would be great if the people have a microphone and aren’t too shy to talk on Discord Obvious good points we can offer: -Relaxed atmosphere, where people want to help each other -Always up for a laugh, also during raids, but during fights it is serious business -Some weird people that play way too much -Some weird people that talk way too much -Some weird people that talk way too little -Optimal puddle placement What you can offer: - Be there,would be great if you can be there 100% (2 nights a week), but RL comes first. - Prepared for raiding, this should be in your attitude, look up video’s for fights, your class and have your candies, alcohol and enchant's ready to optimize your potential! -Have a microphone, and not too shy to talk to call out stuff that can improve our team -Have raiding experience, and know your class -Have some gear, ready for normal raiding -Be a fluffy pink rabbit What we want(When do we want it? Now!): MDPS: open RDPS: open Healers: closed Tank: closed Raid days/Times(Server time): Wednesday: 20:00-23:00 Monday: 20:00-23:00 How to apply: For now just whisper us for an in game chat or a chat on Discord For information: Either whisper us ingame or add us on battletag: DeckardCain#22331 Modestypooh#2955Piazadora33 27 Jul
27 Jul LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: sinko#8304Justsink0 27 Jul
27 Jul LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: sinko#8304Justsink0 27 Jul
06 Jul <Oblivion> 11/11M Boost Community Hello and Welcome to Oblivion's Boost Community, formed by top 11/11M Raiding Teams. We Provide our Boosting Services on Eu Horde Only. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What do we provide: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Any Day Time: 16:30 - 00:30 Server Time (Runs every 30minutes) Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title. Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day Time: Custom Time (What Suits You) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00/23:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. You will Roll on Rings/Necks/Cloaks. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Everyday Time: 15:00/18:00/20:30/22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Antorus Heroic PL Special : Day: Custom Day (up to you!) Time: Custom Time (up to you!) Extra Info: We assign 3 unsaved players of the same class to trade all items to you. Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 17:00/20:00/22:30/00:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Glory of Argus Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Glory of Legion Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please join the discord and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it as well! Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQReginé2 06 Jul
06 Jul NoM 11/11M Boosting Service (Horde) NoM 11/11M is now opening up the boosting service once more! We have been boosting since Mop, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months and also boosting throughout WOD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through The Emerald Nightmare. You can have a look at the comments and feedback we receieved here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11181138612#1 and here :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17289172227?page=1 Now, we are offering the below runs, with your choice of the loots. Nighthold Mythic : Elisande and/or Guldan with mount and/or without mount. Antorus Heroic: Full run PL We accept gold in any realm. Please get in touch with the below people for more info. Linblad#2519 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Laiyaaa#2606Aliné1 06 Jul
04 Jul Ally Tank for raiding Hey folks. Active tank (have a druid 920, demon hunter920, paladin 930), not overly experienced in the new raids but have vast experience in the older expansions. Played extensively in vanilla right up to cata then took a break and recently rejoined the game. Looking for an active guild where i actually get to raid as a tank! I can dps on my pala but much prefer tanking. Joined too many guilds where i would be tanking then half way through, a new guy joins that's friends with the gm and lo and behold i'm back as dps. Have experience both in hardcore progressive raiding (4 nights a week) and social raiding (1 night). Not fussed what i do to be honest, so long as i actually get to tank. My main is paladin, but he's in a guild atm (not tanking haha). If you have room in a raid team or are looking to start more than happy to help out standing in front of a boss and getting pummeled into the ground. It's what i do. Look me up (Nullflare#2287) if you'd like to know morePurge2 04 Jul
30 Jun Havoc Friendly & Fun Guild! <A> <Bloodhoof> Greetings reader, I'm Radz an Alliance Demon Hunter. I've been looking for an guild now for a long time. I've joined some but most guilds are dead. So I've decided to make my own Guild. This guild isn't for the hardcore World of Warcraft players. This guild is perfect for those who like to play World of Warcraft casually or don't have the time anymore to be an hardcore World of Warcraft player. I'll be in discord often just to speak to people and have some fun, I know how boring it could be leveling and not being able to talk some !@#$ with another person as it makes the time go faster. I hope I've made an interesting thread so you might feel this is the perfect guild for you. If you have questions or would like to join please use the contact information down-below. Contact information: Discord: popflash#9479 Battle.net: popflash#2192Radz0 30 Jun
20 Jun friendly guilds? so i recently left my guild, since there was usually one or two people online besides me, 99% of the time. this means that i'm looking for a new guild. so i wanted to see if there was any friendly guilds out there on bloodhoof/khadgar, that does normal and heroic raids as well. most guilds i see is recruiting for mythic raids, which i honestly don't think i'm skilled enough to do :D an important thing to note about me however, is that i have autism, which means i'm quite shy, and sometimes it seems like i'm withdrawn. i am also not so good at socializing, be it verbal or written. i am however working to get better. btw i play alliance as ret pala :)Senjaii1 20 Jun
18 Jun looking for guild Hello, i am looking for a populated & active alliance guild on Khadgar/Bloodhoof EU to do heroic raiding and mythic dungeons with. Which guilds are currently recruiting?Doodlybap1 18 Jun
16 Jun (A) The Angels Of Temptation preparing for BfA The Angels of Temptation are a new semi-hardcore guild based on Bloodhoof/Khadgar and our aim is to complete each tier on mythic difficulty. We are recruiting for both our current raid team as we continue to progress through Antorus as well as for our preparation for BfA. Our current progress is 2/11 mythic. Raid Nights We normally have 3 set raid nights however until BfA starts we are currently reducing that to 2 nights per week. Wed - 20:15 to 23:30 Thur - 20:15 to 23:30 (will be re-introduced after BfA release) Mon - 20:15 to 23:30 We normally stick to the raid times but we can sometimes stay a little longer if we are close to a boss kill and enough of the raid are able to. Outside of our raid times you can often find members of the guild doing a number of different things such as Alt heroic raids and keystone runs etc. Recruiting At this point in time we are interested in all classes / specs. What do we expect from raiders: - Aged 18+, due to our guilds sometimes mature humour we like to ensure that all listening are over the age of 18. - Good class knowledge. - Understanding of new encounters before the raid (although our raid leaders love to give a quick run through of tactics for new encounters). - Ability to bring the required consumables to raid. - Optimal PvE enchants and gems. - Willing and able to take constructive advice on your performance (when required). - Stable PC and Internet connection. - Maturity and friendliness (no drama queens) - Ability to fully understand spoken English and use TS or Discord during raids. What you can expect from us: - Stable raiding with experienced and mature people. - Good atmosphere within the guild and activities outside of main raids. If you are interested in joining us please feel free to reply to this post or poke me online (Battle tag - Bumba#2728). Alternatively Sal AxKorsgaard#2987 (Raid Leader) would also be able to assist in answering any questions you may have. Thank you for your time.Deeks1 16 Jun
29 May . Simple Pleasures is a social raiding guild on Khadgar. We are raiding 3 days per week, but we dont expect all raiders can do each day. http://simple-pleasures.enjin.com/ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/khadgar/Simple+Pleasures You can contact me : KorinUFO#2813 Looking for more raiders, can inv a group of friendsKorinufo6 29 May
20 May LF social guild Are there any social guilds around that are recruiting?Enserric2 20 May
15 May <Exception> Mythic Antorus Boosting Services <Exception> is offering multiple types of boosts please see below for the different types of runs we offer. What we have to offer right now is: Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot We ONLY accept gold as payment. If you can pay on Shattered Hand and connected realms you will get the cheapest prices. However we do accept gold on most servers. Antorus Mythic run is on Wednesdays at 19:30 server time. All our raiders are 965+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer each armor and token type. For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 or send me a whisper in-game. These runs are HORDE ONLYßíó0 15 May
13 May [A] Fortitude - 8/11M About Us We are a new semi-hardcore guild based on Bloodhoof/Khadgar. Our aim is to complete each tier on mythic difficulty. We boast a strong core team of players, that many of which have completed most high-end content and have hard-core origins. We hope to maintain a steady raiding progression while also valuing the principles of fun, teamwork and dedication. As such, we are looking for enthusiastic players to join our roster. Recruiting We currently have openings in our guild for a few positions. If you are interested, then contact an officer. The most up-to-date list can be found in the last post in this thread. Raid days and Times Wednesday 20:30 - 23:30 Server Time (GMT+1) Thursday 20:30 - 23:30 Server Time (GMT+1) Sunday 20:30 - 23:30 Server Time (GMT+1) Social Life It should be mentioned that you do not have to be a mythic raider in order to join the guild. Despite being semi-hardcore we enjoy facilitating social members and hosting an environment that all players can flourish. We have a thriving community on our Discord server, with many of our members grouping up to play other games such as PUBG, League of Legends, Diablo 3, Overwatch, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, Destiny 2, GTA 5 and many more. Contact Us If you are interested in joining, or have any questions, then you can either apply on our website (linked below) or contact any of the people listed below. https://fortitudebloodhoof.enjin.com/ Guild Master - Myra (Jeszee#2625) Raidleader - Drumbewb (Dreath#2939) Raid Leader - Irehri (CursedTroll#2823) Officer - Hulkmaniac (Tankzor#2153) Officer - Navarre (Heero#1870) We look forward to hearing from you!Kãrmã11 13 May
25 Apr [H] The Suffering are recruiting 5/11M Good news everybody! The Suffering are recruiting. We’ve been around since the first few weeks of vanilla and have been raiding almost as long. Our Guild is built on the principals of fun, comradeship and the desire to be a part of a team that drives to explore new content and prevail over all challenges placed before us. To us, a Guild should be formed of players who aren't just interested in epic items, legendary items and all things uber. We are not ignorant to the fact that we all need to upgrade our gear and that there are some very tasty items out there. However we realise that we can't get these things without the help of our fellow Guild Members. We raid 3 nights a week - Monday, Thursday and Sunday and are generally looking for people who can make 2 out of 3 raids. We also have a slightly later raid start time (20.30-23.30 server time). Although we are at the more casual end of raiding we do push for progression, expect good performance from our raiders and generally clear to the end of the expansion on it’s hardest difficulty while it’s relevant. We just aren’t in a rush to get there. We are 5/11 Mythic and have been pushing progress on Imonar. Current Requirements: Melee DPS We will consider all classes, however we are ideally looking for Druids, Paladins, Rogues or Demon Hunters Ranged DPS We will consider all classes, however we are ideally looking for Mages, Druids, Priests or Shaman What we really look for are good people, so no matter what class or spec, if you are looking for some laid back raiding action then please drop by and check us out/apply at www.the-suffering.comDràgonwolf0 25 Apr
22 Apr .. Looking for any dps and maybe 1-2 healers . We aim at mythic raiding. Simple Pleasures is a social raiding guild on Khadgar. We take pride in our ability to maintain our fantastic social environment, whilst providing a dedicated raiding attitude. We are raiding 3 days per week, but we dont expect all raiders can do each day. If you are interested in joining us /w in game Korinufo, Menzov, Golom or Breezewind. Or visit our website. Legion progress: Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9HC The Nighthold: 10/10 N, 10/10 HC, 1/10 Mythic The Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 N, 7/7 HC Trial of Valor: 3/3 N, 3/3 HC Warlord of Draenor progress: Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 N, 13/13 HC, 1/13 Mythic Blackrock Foundry: 10/10 N, 10/10 HC Highmaul : 7/7 N, 7/7 HC, 1/7 Mythic Website: http://simple-pleasures.enjin.com/Korinufo19 22 Apr
22 Apr [A] <The Dirty Dozen> 8/11 HC are recruiting We are now looking to recruit for our raid team as we continue to progress through Antorus. Our current progress is 11/11N 8/11Hc. Raid Nights We have 3 set raid nights Thu - 20:15 to 23:00 Sun - 20:15 to 23:00 Mon - 20:15 to 23:00 We normally stick to the raid times but we can sometimes stay a little longer if we are close to a boss kill and enough of the raid are able to. Outside of our raid times you can often find members of the guild doing keystone runs etc. Our raid team has a couple of dps gaps in it at the moment and we are looking for the right people to fill them. Recruiting MDPS RDPS good off spec of either tank/healing is desirable but not essential. What do we expect from raiders: - Good class knowledge. - Understanding of new encounters before the raid (although our raid leader loves running through tactics for new encounters). - Ability to bring the required consumables to raid. - Optimal PvE enchants and gems. - Willing and able to take constructive advice on your performance (when required). - Stable PC and Internet connection. - Maturity and friendliness (no drama queens) - Ability to fully understand spoken English and use Discord during raids. What you can expect from us: - Stable raiding with experienced and mature people. - Good atmosphere within the guild and activities outside of main raids. - Fair loot distribution (we use personal loot for progression raids, only switching to master looter after we've got the place on farm for a while to try and help fill those last few gaps in peoples gear). If you are interested in joining us please feel free to reply to this post or poke me online (Battle tag - Goose#2611) Other officers you can contact in game are: Deaks Shadowskillz Dobin Marakat DvyBoltizar1 22 Apr
22 Apr [A] Crit Alt Elite - New guild looking for members Hi there, <Crit Alt Elite> is a group of old seasoned players, who after several years of taking breaks have now decided to make our own guild. We are still in the early stages of recruiting for our new home and for now we are seeking people interrested in doing mythic+, PVP and participating in a social enviroment. Future plans see us starting up a raiding team, depending on our success with recruiting, the goal for the team will be set soon after. If you are interrested in joining us in creating a new guild that aims to set it's mark on a small server, feel free to contact myself or Exeqtpie in game, or drop a message below.Niset1 22 Apr
22 Apr [Alliance] Group of friends looking for home Hello We are a group of friends who used to raid together a few expansions ago. We have all started playing again, and for the most been doing myth+. Now we have talked about starting to raid a bit again. As it is now we're not enough to make our own casual raid team. So we have talked about finding a guild that would like a bunch of guys (some would call us men) to maybe make a second raid team in their guild. It could be a team for alts, new members, those who are not in the main raid etc. As we're all late 20's/start 30's, most of us have family and work. That makes it only possible to play on tuesday as a full group. Although that does not stop us from playing other days, it's just the only day that we can be almost sure to be a complete attendance. I have reach out to a few guilds, and hoping for a response. But for now we're still looking for the guild who wants to take us in, on behalf of this a little speciel request. Right now we're filling the following roles: 2x tank 2x healer 3x r.dps Our iLevel range from 926-960 approx. More may join, but this is the people who has confirmed that they want to come. A few has made interest and are still figuring out if they can make the time and commitment. We have plans of raiding normal antorus if we can find a guild, but that is not carved in stone. Hope have some positive feedback from all the great people on this server. Best regards Martin Ingame: Butty B.Net: Zhui#2902Zhuikun1 22 Apr
19 Apr [A] Guild <Fazed> looking for members. Fazed is a small guild social looking for new members to join its ranks. We welcome players of all levels and skill levels. Reply or /w in-game if you would like to join us. FiravainFiravain0 19 Apr
06 Apr Rejected by Disney-Tarren Mill-PvP <Rejected by Disney> are searching for more active players who got mindset on pvp. Requirements to join us are: 2,2k old content xp or 2k legion xp. WPVP: None at current game state, maybe @ BFA #fingerscrossed ABOUT US: Rejected by Disney is an unusual and unique guild experience. We've existed in many different forms on many different servers, forever cursed to roam the universe, looking for alternative realms we can devour. Once we invade a world, we quickly establish ourselves as the apex predator. Although our reign has never been long term, our impact has echoed out across the infinite horizon, reaching ever into tomorrow. With guile, discipline, dedication and a decade of experience, we offer you a journey like no other. The memories we give you, will last longer than your spirit can endure and even after your name has withered and your war crafting over, you will remember us, you will remember yourself. RbD is not just a guild, it is an experience. and you do not gain it, without deserving it. Our apostles are not martyrs, they do not need to succumb to their narcissism. If you choose to walk the path of a ganker, you do so for the glory of our cult. We will guide you into the Nether and replace your eyes with a lust for the waking dark. For within the Void, there is nothing but the victories you carry with you. We will conquer. We will devour. And we will rule the Void. REQUIREMENTS: • Must be able to speak and communicate in English. • Must have a microphone and headset and capable of Using it. • Must have a sense of humour. (The darker, the Better) • Must be able to take direction, commands, criticism and insults. • Capable of analysing mistakes, adapting to change and evolving strategies. • Capable of debating, arguing and adequately expressing one's Opinions. • Capacity to comprehend sarcasm/banter. • Capacity to comprehend the needs of others before themselves. • No narcissism, ego, raid rambos, show boating or fame seeking. (Pride belongs to your guild) WHAT WE HAVE AND WILL OFFER: Unlike so many other guilds out there claiming to be the 'best' and 'bragging' about beeing amoung the top players @ rbg eu, in the exact same places, day after day, <Rejected by Disney> is the 'ONLY' guild with a serious list of accomplishments under its belt. RbD is the reincarnation of everything learned and gained from every other guild we've had. Our guild plans have been copied and imitated the world over. But no one can perfect it, for we learned the discipline. You will have an ever lasting bond with some of the most socially misunderstood and depraved people in gaming. You will ascend through the ranks, gain rewards, privileges, entitlements and respect. All earned from your dedication and loyalty to the guild. You will face criticism, humiliation and hatred, you will battle your guild members and yourself to improve and impress, YOUR ability and YOUR skill. This guild is by no means for the feint of heart. There are no favourites and you Earn your place to become core. You will endure the hazing of other core members and subdue your inner rot, which is rampant in the world today. Your acceptance does not have a price, you cannot buy your respect. But when you achieve it... you will truly belong. And the future generations will Bow before the designs of your cruelty. We do not make soldiers. We control monsters. You will learn formations, tactics and strategies. You will discover secrets and witness miracles. You may suffer a defeat in battle but you will always win the war. You will learn to accept your failures and grow as a player because of them. Humility is a bitter food, once you have experienced it, you will hunger never to taste it again. We do NOT brag about victories. We do NOT rage whisper players who maim us.here will be NO toxic spills. Your fellow acolytes 'ARE' your world, know them, rely on them. camaraderie is an important ability and what you cannot see in a mirror, they can help see you through. For the time is upon you all. When our future will become your past. for more info: Ðaqq's btag: Gascoigne666#2918Ðaqq0 06 Apr