Bloodhoof / Khadgar

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
5d Optimus Pruim[DUTCH casual guild] LFM This post is in English but we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Optimus Pruim is a guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar with members from Belgium and the Netherlands. A small core is playing together since the WOTLK expansion. We’re a CASUAL guild. We have a laidback attitude en try to experience what WoW has to offer in a casual way. We run dungeons (m+), do achievements and help each other out. We have a collabaration with an other Dutch guild (DutchCircle) and are venturing into ToS together (6/9 HC atm). But we're still on the lookout for some fresh blood to fill our own ranks, and atm it would be a big plus if there’s an intention to raid. We have no requirements or expected attendance, just bring a good mood and a laugh. And off course the ability to understand/speak Dutch. For now we have one fixed raidday - Wednesday 20:30- 23:00 server time (20:15 invites) (- When we're progressing we have an optional raidday on monday, same times) We use discord and there're often folks just hanging out on discord when we're not raiding. If it sounds like you would fit in then let us know and feel free to ask any questions. Or make a request through guildfinder. Puik battletag: Stougmeister#2832 Victo battletag: Fixdieweed#2819Puik4 5d
6d [A]<Nova> recruiting a new tank! ToS 8/9 Heroic ... <Nova> is a 2-night raiding guild on Khadgar-EU. We have a small tight group with high attendance. Progression is not our number one value, fun, social atmosphere and working as a team is our number one goal. We are still looking for a few more members to strengthen our team. Our raid goal will be clearing the different raids on heroic, and maybe more ☺ We want 20+ people who have great attendance. We want people that know their class, want to have fun, but aren’t ragers or get annoyed easily by mistakes. Would be great if the people have a microphone and aren’t too shy to talk on Discord Obvious good points we can offer: -Relaxed atmosphere, where people want to help each other -Always up for a laugh, also during raids, but during fights it is serious business -Some weird people that play way too much -Some weird people that talk way too much -Some weird people that talk way too little -Optimal puddle placement What you can offer: - Be there,would be great if you can be there 100% (2 nights a week), but RL comes first. - Prepared for raiding, this should be in your attitude, look up video’s for fights, your class and have your candies, alcohol and enchant's ready to optimize your potential! -Have a microphone, and not too shy to talk to call out stuff that can improve our team -Have raiding experience, and know your class -Have some gear, ready for normal raiding -Be a fluffy pink rabbit What we want(When do we want it? Now!): MDPS: open RDPS: open Healers: closed Tank: closed Raid days/Times(Server time): Wednesday: 20:00-23:00 Monday: 20:00-23:00 How to apply: For now just whisper us for an in game chat or a chat on Discord For information: Either whisper us ingame or add us on battletag: SolarNxS#2183 Modestypooh#2955Piazadora23 6d
6d [A] Simple Pleasures (9/9 normal 9/9 hc ToS) recruiting Looking for any dps and maybe 1-2 healers . We aim at mythic raiding. Simple Pleasures is a social raiding guild on Khadgar. We take pride in our ability to maintain our fantastic social environment, whilst providing a dedicated raiding attitude. We are raiding 3 days per week, but we dont expect all raiders can do each day. If you are interested in joining us /w in game Korinufo, Menzov, Golom or Breezewind. Or visit our website. Legion progress: Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 normal, 8/9HC The Nighthold: 10/10 N, 10/10 HC, 1/10 Mythic The Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 N, 7/7 HC Trial of Valor: 3/3 N, 3/3 HC Warlord of Draenor progress: Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 N, 13/13 HC, 1/13 Mythic Blackrock Foundry: 10/10 N, 10/10 HC Highmaul : 7/7 N, 7/7 HC, 1/7 Mythic Website: http://simple-pleasures.enjin.com/Korinufo11 6d
16 Sep The Alternative - join a fresh start! The Alternative is a brand new guild founded september 1. 2017. The aim is to be 'Willing but chilling'. We live on the Bloodhoof/Khadgar-server. If you're tired of trying to fit into a guild with an established heirarchy and social structure, or if you're tired of not having any influence where you are, why not give a brand new guild a shot? The founder, Vilfort, have built 2 raiding guilds in the past, the first one starting in 2004, the second in 2008. He focuses on intelligence and politeness when recruiting and believes firmly in having members for whom a guild is a healthy mix of a good social vibe and an urge to progress in PvE. We believe in leading with the highest amount of fairness, transparancy and honesty humanly possible and in listening to every member when making decisions. We plan to raid 4 times a week, 2 raids being relaxed and 2 raids being progression focused. In order to take part in the progression focused raids you need to earn the 'Willing'-rank, while being part of the relaxed raids is open for all guildmembers. The 'Willing'-rank is earned by being stable (sign up equals show up) and by contributing with the required performance (dps/hps output, dealing with mechanics etc). We also plan to focus on guild mythic+ two times a week. Currently our schedule looks like this: Monday 20:15-23:00: Mythic+ dungeons. Tuesday 20:15-23:00: Progressive Raid Wednesday 20:15-23:00: Relaxed raid Thursday 20:15-23:00: - Friday 20:15-23:00: Relaxed Raid Saturday 20:15-23:00: Mythic+ dungeons Sunday 20:15-23:00: Progressive Raid The leading will be done by a group of counselors and the commissioner, and there are counselor-spots up for grabs (for people that are polite, friendly, ambitious and willing to put in an effort)! Vilforts battletag is Vilfort#21597 - feel free to whisper him for a chat if you're one of the good guys! :)Vilfort2 16 Sep
15 Sep A lot has changed in 10 years... Hello Bloodhoof, how are we all? I have just re-subbed after a 10 year absence. Was watching some WoW on twitch and got that wee pang of nostalgia so thought i would hop on and see what the place is like these days. I quit during TBC, mostly due to starting a family. Just thought I would pop on this see if any of the old faces I knew are still kicking about. Been trying to remember the guilds I was in back in the day. Only one I can remember much about was Pulse, clearing most Vanilla content before TBC and BWL before it got nerfed. So don't know if any of my fellow Pulse tanks are still kicking about, Grimnr, Faladen, CrossChase, other folk I remember were Tusk, Teefy, Archnemisis (still keep in touch and been doing a lot of Total War Warhammer with him)... more names will come back I am sure. Only played a few hours on Friday and Saturday, but has been good. Will be a casual player, still have to balance work, kids at weekends, girlfriend, etc. Would be good to join a guild again, got a lot to learn about the game again, meet some new folks, and some old friends.Bogomils6 15 Sep
15 Sep Husband and Wife looking for guild As above really guys and gals. i have played for some time but wife and kids tends to restrict the game time a bit. however i have persuaded the wife to join me in playing now. my guild is a bit to progression orientated and i think she will have a better chance of fitting in and enjoying the game more with a much more social based guild. i do enjoy to raid but my main focus is working on leveling with my wife so looking for a place where the gchat is generally lively and there are helping hands willing to help when needed. Btag is MightyCr0w#2404Crowfoot0 15 Sep
14 Sep The Colour of Magic Hi, we are a social guild looking for new members. Willingness to help others will be rewarded. If this is what you are looking for come & join us. Whisper me in game. Thanks.Lacewing0 14 Sep
13 Sep [H] <Blame the Bird> Recruiting! Blame the Bird is a both social and raiding guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar! We're currently in need of more members, both those wanting to only socialize and the people who would like to join the raid team! Right now we've cleared 9/9 NM and 2/9 HC. We've stopped progressing for a little while due to many people having holidays during the summer but now we're back in action! If you're looking for a friendly raiding guild we just might be the place you're looking for! All classes and roles are welcome. Raid times are Wednesdays at 8:30PM and Mondays at 8:30PM both server time. If you are interested in joining us, whisper/mail either Waradin, ßitey, Azaelenne, Jotun, Billy or Bishimonten, or simply answer to this thread. Seeyou guys on Azeroth!Waradin1 13 Sep
07 Sep [H] Dead Weight are recruiting! Hello Bloodhoof/Khadgar players! I wanted to let you know that Dead Weight are recruiting. We are looking for (im)mature raid content focused players so join our Mythic raiding roster. Due to a few people retiring and taking a break, we have active spots open and ready to be filled. You can find a lot of information about us on our WoWProgress page (https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Dead+Weight) and can see some of our live-streamed raid content (https://www.twitch.tv/miz7/) to see if you like how we talk and play. We are a highly active guild looking to progress quickly, but never want to forget that the game is fun! We have a strong social element of players running M+ keystones all the time and always try to bring fun into our activities. If you are interested in joining Dead Weight or just speaking to us about what it is like, please get in contact with myself or another officer (Discordiansz, Scryed, Azorius, Goals, Madtotz, Jessifer). We look forward to hearing from you! Ruxi (Andy)Ruxi2 07 Sep
21 Aug [A] <The Awakening> 3/9M LF Raiders for ToS The Awakening on Bloodhoof-Khadgar EU are currently recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras progress and beyond. About us: The Awakening has been around since 2005. We raided 40 man instances pre-BC, and before the 3.0.2 nerf we cleared 5/9 Black Temple. Since then the guild has continued to raid every tier with increasing success. More recently we managed to achieve: - 8/13 Mythic in Hellfire Citadel in Warlords of Draenor. - Cutting Edge in Emerald Nightmare. - 2/3 Mythic in The Trial of Valor. - 8/10 Mythic in The Nighthold. - Currently 3/9 Mythic in Tomb of Sargeras What we are looking for: 1. Team effort: We value co-operation and improvement as a team and expect raiders to be considerate towards each other and not place themselves before the guild. 2. Contributing: Your performance will be considered when setting up raids. We do not consider ourselves "hardcore", but we expect to get things done. This means performing well and using your potential. 3. Self-improvement: We are looking for players who actively try to improve on their own performance. If you want to raid, you are expected to have properly prepared yourself. This includes researching both the encounters and your own class. What we offer: The Awakening aims to provide an environment where our players can build long-lasting relationships, grow together as a team and achieve steady progress in a balanced way. We have a core of people that have played together for a long time, as well as many real life friends. If we accept your application, you will be invited to join us on a trial basis so we can see - and you can see - how things fit for you in the guild. Hopefully we will be able to grant you a full membership after 2-3 weeks. It is important that you are aware of this. Raid schedule: Thursday - 19:45 - 23:00 Sunday - 19:45 - 23:00 Tuesday - 19:45 - 23:00 In particular we would be most interested in: Tanks - Monk - Druid - Warrior (with a good dps or heal off-spec preferred) Healers - Shaman Ranged DPS - Hunter - Priest - Druid - Mage Melee - Rogue Of course we welcome applications from anyone that would be a good fit and will be happy to consider them regardless of class / spec / role. Where to apply: http://awakening-bloodhoof.com/viewforum.php?f=5 Contact: For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of our officers. Entwife (Huaracocha#2197) - Raid Leader Oromis (Oromiselda#2196) - Raid Leader Myra (Jeszee#2625) - Administration Officer Potlach (Skjold#2223) - Administration OfficerMyra0 21 Aug
19 Aug [A] The Dirty Dozen - 5/9 HC ToS - Recruiting DPS We are now looking to recruit for our raid team as we continue to progress through ToS. Our current progress is 9/9N 5/9 Hc ToS. Raid Nights We have 3 set raid nights Thu - 20:15 to 23:00 Sun - 20:15 to 23:00 Mon - 20:15 to 23:00 We normally stick to the raid times but we can sometimes stay a little longer if we are close to a boss kill and enough of the raid are able to. Outside of our raid times you can often find members of the guild doing keystone runs etc. Our raid team has a couple of dps gaps in it at the moment and we are looking for the right people to fill them. Recruiting We are in urgent need of Monk (WW) Warrior (Arms or Fury) will consider any dps bar warlocks. What do we expect from raiders: - Good class knowledge. - Understanding of new encounters before the raid (although our raid leader loves running through tactics for new encounters). - Ablility to bring the required consumables to raid. - Optimal PvE enchants and gems. - Willing and able to take constructive advice on your performance (when required). - Stable PC and Internet connection. - Maturity and friendliness (no drama queens) - Ability to fully understand spoken English and use Discord during raids. What you can expect from us: - Stable raiding with experienced and mature people. - Good atmosphere within the guild and activities outside of main raids. - Fair loot distribution (we use personal loot for progression raids, only switching to master looter after we've got the place on farm for a while to try and help fill those last few gaps in peoples gear). If you are interested in joining us please feel free to reply to this post or poke me online (Battle tag - Bumba#2728)Deaks0 19 Aug
16 Aug [A] Forever Angels - casual raiding guild 5/9HC ToS [A] Forever Angels - 9/9 Normal 5/9 HC ToS We are a social raiding guild looking to make some fast progress on ToS in heroic mode and above. Currently recruiting all to boost our ranks. We are a social guild first so we like to run dungeons together, pushing mythic keystones, helping with questing, and doing raids. We have different raid tiers. We have a progress raid team that is pushing ToS on Thursday and Sundays. Casual raiders who join ToS on Tuesdays with few mains from the prog team and of course a few ALTs. We are a relaxed "mature" guild. We use TeamSpeak as your weapon of choice. We all go by first names in the guild, we find it makes for a friendly environment. More the anything we want a guild where we can help each other out and generally have a fun time. If that sounds like the guild for you message me in game with my character superliam and we can have a chat. Thanks for reading!Superliam2 16 Aug
12 Aug Selling mega tcg pet bundle Selling mega tcg pet bundle Hey i am selling my Rare pet collection so i can get money for Destiny 2 deluxe package :D I have these pets and this mega bundle discount! ACPT gold on all servers :) https://gyazo.com/451fbe2472c16248ea1166b122997b4a Add me ingame : Nooiz#21713Stouck0 12 Aug
11 Aug [H] <Legio Pro Fennia - Draenor> LF Finnish Raiders As titled.. Since this is solely meant for Finnish people only, the following will be in finnish. <Legio pro Fennia> (Draenor serverillä) Tier 20 - 9/9HC, 1/9M (Tier 19 - 7/7M, 2/3M, 7/10M) etsii kesän lomailun ja rauhallisen pelailun myötä pelaajia Legion raideille. Kil'jaeden hc-kaadon myötä etsimme lisää rosteria myös mythic raideja ajatellen. Kesän aiheuttamat lomailut kun tekevät sen että osallistujia on yleensä juuri ja juuri tarvittava 20 pelaajan määrä. Mikä ihmeen Legio pro Fennia? Legio pro Fennia on ollut olemassa aikojen alusta... oikeastaan jo ennen World of Warcraftin euroopan launchia. Laughing Skull-serverillä jo WoWin betassa juostiin samalla porukalla (Nordic Horde) joka sittemmin muodosti Legio pro Fennian alunperin Agamaggan-serverille. Kor'gallille koko kilta siirtyi 3.6.2005, josta matka jatkui 9.3.2013 Draenorille. Legio pro Fennia ei ole kilta, joka yksi kaunis päivä vain lakkaisi olemasta vaan sen ydinjäsenillä on pitkä kokemus killasta ja kilta pysyy varmasti pystyssä vielä pitkään. Kaikesta tästä huolimatta haluammekin riveihimme myös uutta verta. Mitä sinulta vaaditaan: - Ymmärrät allaolevan tekstin - 18-vuoden ikä, enemmänkin toki saa olla - killan raid-päivät sopivat VÄHINTÄÄN kahtena päivänä kolmesta: to ja ma-ti klo 19:00-22:00 - ei ongelmia tietokoneen tai internetyhteyden kanssa - raid-addonit kunnossa - oma-aloitteisuutta itselle uusien pomojen taktiikoiden selvityksessä - osaa tehdä hakemuksen, jota lukiessa eivät silmät ala vuotamaan verta Mitä sinulle tarjotaan: - Mahdollisuus päästä raidaamaan suomalaisessa täysi-ikäisessä porukassa - Suuria tunteita, niin hyvässä kuin pahassakin - Olla osa yhtä vanhimmista yhä pystyssä olevista (suomi)killoista. Legio pro Fennia perustettiin jo WoWin betan aikana kauan ennen virallista julkaisua! Mitä tarvitaan? Tällä hetkellä tankki/heal osasto on aika hyvin kasassa mutta otamme kaikki hakemukset harkintaan. Ennenkaikkea järkevä ja asian osaava pelaaja on aina tervetullut. Aina kannattaa kokeilla kepillä jäätä, mutta muista - Sherlockmaiset analysaattorit tutkivat hakemuksesi kamman ja suurennuslasin kanssa :-) WWW-sivut ja mahdollisuuden hakea kiltaan löydät osoitteesta http://www.legioprofennia.net/ Tervetuloa mukaan!Nazshak1 11 Aug
10 Aug . Otherworldly, A Recently founded guild on Bloodhoof – Khadgar (Alliance) recruiting all rolls and classes to make a new competitive raiding team to clear the Tomb of Sargeras. (and future content) We will be raiding 2 nights a week on: Wednesday 20.00 – 23.00 Server time. Thursday 20.00 – 23.00 Server time. with an extra raiding day on Sunday 20.00 – 23.00 in the first 4 weeks when new content is released. Voice communication: Discord. The player profile we are looking for: -proactive -Shine on their roll -team player -show up on raiding days -patience raiding experience is not required to become a part of Otherworldly since building up a guild on a low populated server is hard and a dozen of other guilds are looking for people as well, so we consider all signups as long you fit the players profile we are looking for. Come join and be part of our story from the very beginning. Contact me on battlenet : DeBram#21712Raniëlle0 10 Aug
26 Jul [A][Recruiting] Highdawn is looking for more Raiders <HIGHDAWN> is recruiting! Currently we cleared 8/9 HC with 10 active raiding people, but we need more people to form a new Mythic raiding group! We are mainly looking for some DPS, 1 Healer and a substitute tank. If you want to be part of a raiding guild, with a nice relaxed atmosphere that also takes progression serious add XUVIUZ#2547 , MeRageYouDie#2377 or DankMayMays#21567 For more information. :)Mooscles0 26 Jul
26 Jul [A] Dragon Hawks are looking for healers! 3/9 Heroic Thanks for taking the time to read this! We are currently 3/9 heroic and aiming to complete heroic in a timely fashion. we have a couple of spots in our raid team for healers and any strong dps would also be welcome. At present we are raiding a combination of heroic and normal tomb over Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 9pm-11:30pm server time. We also do an alt raid on Sundays for gearing which is currently NH normal running from the same time. If you would like to have a chat with one of the officers or our GM please get in touch with one of the people below. NegNancy#2967 (GM) Jones#2302 (Raid Leader) MightyCrow#2404 (Officer) McLovin#2963 (Officer)Crowfoot3 26 Jul
23 Jul [H] The Karelian Isthmus - Finnish guild recruiting The Karelian Isthmus is a relaxed raiding guild for Finnish players only. We are looking for new players who know their classes and are willing to raid 3 times a week. Join our cause to raid Tomb of Sargeras and to continue our journeys in 7.3 to Argus. We are relaxed but still hold our players to somewhat high-standards when it comes to our progress raids. We are looking for active players to widen our raid group and possibly get in to mythics. Our progress in Heroic Tomb of Sargeras is 9/9. We raid Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays (19-22). Feel free to whisper me ingame for more information.Iru6 23 Jul
18 Jul <Converge> 4/9 M ... if you believe you are a skilled player but we are not recruiting your class and/or spec you should apply anyway! Ranks (world) Teir 19 : 199 Teir 18: 192 Teir 17: 162 Teir 16: 208 Currently looking for 1 Healer to polish off our healing comp and 2 DPS. Converge has been around since the summer of 2013, we started as a merge between various players from various guilds on Khadgar back when the offering of 25-man guilds on Alliance was at an all time low. We have proven we work as a merge and a team. We are keen to improve our ranks further. As of 06/03/17 the guild has transferred to Horde in the hopes of accessing a wider pool of potential recruits. The type of people we are looking for are: • Players comfortable with all aspects of their class, i.e. pure DPS who can play all 3 of their specs. • Those who play to a very high standard, both in terms of throughput and raid awareness. • Players who take the initiative and don't wait to be spoon fed or have their hands held. • Those who know they are at the top of their game but also appreciate that everyone can improve their play, no matter who or where they are. • People looking for a new home, not a stepping stone. Raid days/times: Wednesday, Thursday, and Monday. 2000 - 2330 server. We occasionally stay until 2345 or 2400 if people are willing. During the first two weeks of a new raid we add an extra raid night - Sunday. We are not recruiting for the bench, if we accept your trial it is because we think you are capable of being a part of our core team. We pride ourselves on providing a great environment to raid in. A lot of our recruits compliment us on the way we raid and the way the guild is ran. Very few people have left us to join a different guild over the years, almost all of our turnover is due to people stepping down or quitting the game. We believe this speaks volumes about the atmosphere within our guild. Still interested? Please apply via: https://goo.gl/forms/51Uwh99FohvINgvk1 WCL: logs.converge-guild.com Discord: discord.converge-guild.com Contacts: • Laith#2593 (GM/RL)(Ranged DPS) • Nada#2405 (Healers) • Tenai#2370 (Melee DPS) We look forward to hearing from you!Miitch0 18 Jul
18 Jul Destruction Warlock BiS ... Help :'( Destruction Warlock Best In Slot Guys I was just wondering, I can't seem to find a definitive BiS for my Destruction Warlock. The only one I can find is the Icy Veins one ... and all the stuff they recommend is just from ToS I think. so obviously ALL tier etc. does anyone have a specific theorycrafter they talk to or any advice so I can finally sort out my BiS list and get cracking. I know it's like two pieces of tier from NH and four from ToS but which ones ?? I know with the new tier we need to prioritise Mastery .. or at least that's what Icy Veins suggests, but I'm still very unsure of myself when It comes to Stats etc. and exactly what piece of gear I should be aiming to put into each spot. Thanks so much for any and all advice you guys can offer, Sincerely, The Alchémist :)Alchemíst1 18 Jul
15 Jul New Guild Recruitment I have made a newly formed guild and im looking for people who would like to join... My goal is to make a raiding team in the guild and go for hc and mythic raiding. The times would be 8pm realm time on a Friday and Saturday. We are not just about raiding tho we are looking for players to have fun with and do dungeons with and much more! All are Welcome :)Kkaarim0 15 Jul
12 Jul [A][Recruiting] Highdawn is looking for more Raiders <HIGHDAWN> is recruiting! Currently we cleared 7/9 HC with 10 active raiding people, but we need more people to form a new Mythic raiding group! We are mainly looking for some DPS, 1 Healer and a substitute tank. If you want to be part of a raiding guild, with a nice relaxed atmosphere that also takes progression serious add XUVIUZ#2547 , MeRageYouDie#2377 or DankMayMays#21567 For more information. :)Senseï0 12 Jul
10 Jul [H][Bloodhoof/Khadgar][DUTCH] <Nomads> To abide by the wow forums rules this recruitment message is in English, we are however a Dutch-speaking only guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar! Raid hours (CEST - Server Time) Wednesday: 19:45 - 23:00 Sunday: 19:45 - 23:00 Progress As this message is on every realm forum and I possibly can't update it everytime we made a new kill I will link to wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Nomads To give an idea of our goals: We're progressing into HC atm and we are recruiting members so we can start with Mythic soon! Trial Period The Trial Period lasts for an uncertain amount of time, depending on your performance. By performance we mean: - Signing up for the raids in advance; - Showing up on time and prepared for the Raid; - Playing your role correctly; - Behaving as a decent human being; - In case of absence: informing us about it in advance; During your trial you will be evaluated and given information whether we are interested in offering you a place within our ranks. We are only interested in people who want to help Nomads progress and develop into a stronger community. Loot during Trial Period During your Trial Period you will have a lower loot priority than our Raiders. If no Raider needs a certain item but you do, the item of course goes to you so the loot isn't wasted. In case of two Trials wanting the same item the item will be rolled for. Loot for Raiders We use Loot Council for tier and on non-tier item we use a roll system. Where you can use your roll on item a night (need), afterwards all other gear puts you on the ‘greed’ list. Decision regarding loot is made by the Officers, and loot drama is strongly frowned upon. However, if you feel that a mistake has been made, please notify the Raid Leader and he will look into it. If after looking into it the Raid Leader decides to stick with the original decision, please do not fight him on this. What do we expect from you? - Know everything that is relevant to your class in general and your specialization in particular; - Keep up to date with changes or mechanics that concern your class and specialization; - Come fully prepared for the raids: have your gear enchanted and gemmed, have your food, runes, potions and flasks, know all required tactics; - Be online in-game and on our Discord at 19:45 on raid nights, have a working microphone; - Be able to communicate with all our members in Dutch; - Be focused on progress fights even though we joke around on farm bosses, thrash and during breaks; - Behave as a decent human being and keep all dramas out of the game; What can you expect from us? - Experienced and strong leadership from all previous expansions' end-game content; - Two raids a week with progression oriented mindset; - Raid progression with a serious, goal-oriented yet laid back attitude; - Decent human behaviour from the Raiders. Our raids are always focused on progressing through to the next boss, or the next difficulty, while having fun. We always stir the cauldron with the right amount of winner mentality, fun and seriousness when we raid! If you want to raid in a guild sporting a great team spirit, good progress, stability and a fun atmosphere, Nomads is the guild for you! To apply or for more information, feel free to contact me or any of our officers, Naverion#2280, Josin, Thirikzal, Frietsaus or come visit us on https://discord.gg/vTNqmcz Thank you for reading and we hope to see you soon!Naverion0 10 Jul
10 Jul Fallengarde Looking for Raiders Hello <Fallengarde> is a newly formed casual raiding guild. We recruit all atm, Raid Mon/Wed 8pm - 11pm server time. Socials are very welcome too. add me on bettlenet if you are intrested at slashdk#2530 or Flamesteel#1755 See you on the battlefield ;)Mallag0 10 Jul
10 Jul [A] CZ/SK raiding group Howdy fellas and gals! This recruitment post is directed to Czech and Slovak players only, but according to the forum rules it has got to be written in English, so there you have it. To keep this short, we are a bunch of players from several servers and even more guilds that gather together three times a week to raid - nothing unusual. Nowadays, we progress The Nighthold on Heroic, we've so far downed 8/10 HC bosses and are looking to boost our ranks. We have pretty much a stable group, but we do have spots for more exceptional players. Because why don't make things even smoother. We could use an additional healer with DPS offspec and several ranged DPS / few great melee DPS. Our raid size is between 20 to 25 players, so you shouldn't worry about not having a spot. We don't aim for Mythic content - our goal is to kill Gul'dan on HC, farm NH until patch 7.2, while meanwhile maybe going back to Mythic Emerald Nightmare thanks to cross realm availability. What we require: - CZ/SK player - Understanding of your class sufficient enough for The Nighhold HC - Attendance - 2 of 3 raid days is the minimum - Own consumables (potions, flasks and food), since you may be from a different realm - TeamSpeak 3 What we offer: - Stable raiding party on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 20:00 to 23:00 - Possibility to stay in your current guild (no transfer/guild change needed) - Guides to every boss encounter - Personal loot (with plenty people willing to share their loot) - Focused, yet not stressful atmosphere - Combat logs and analysis on https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/57674/ (feel free to check) If you are interested, /w Narim-KulTiras or add me at Narim#2951 (don't reply here, as I won't be checking this daily) Thank you for your time and looking forward to raiding with you! Narim Kul Tiras EUNarim1 10 Jul
09 Jul WTS Heroic Kil'jaeden, 9/9 HC Tomb of Sargeras and +15. we are a team of an elite players than have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 930 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get from Mythic plus and a good chance on 910 or higher from the chests, every chest drops exactly 2 items and its random who gets those items from the 5 players , if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. Tomb of Sargeras Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Kil'jaeden] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 915 loot or higher, up to 950. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Abyss Worm Mount from Mistress Sassz'ine. 6-Heroic Kil'jaeden also gives a new artifact weapon skin. -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Kil'jaeden you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Tomb of Sargeras heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 800k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is one and half million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 1 million and 150k gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 800k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt0 09 Jul
08 Jul WTB Chan's Imperial Robes Anybody have them?Elanity0 08 Jul
06 Jul LF Guild Hi, Just come back to the game after a break -been playing on and off since vanilla, though on a different account. Looking for an active social guild to do dungeons and other stuff (I'm up for whatever). Thanks!Arboreus2 06 Jul
03 Jul [H] Dead Weight are recruiting Hello Bloodhoof/Khadgar players! I wanted to let you know that Dead Weight are recruiting. We are looking for (im)mature raid content focused players so join our Mythic raiding roster. Due to a few people retiring and taking a break, we have active spots open and ready to be filled. You can find a lot of information about us on our WoWProgress page (https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Dead+Weight) and can see some of our live-streamed raid content (https://www.twitch.tv/miz7/) to see if you like how we talk and play. We are a highly active guild looking to progress quickly, but never want to forget that the game is fun! We have a strong social element of players running M+ keystones all the time and always try to bring fun into our activities. If you are interested in joining Dead Weight or just speaking to us about what it is like, please get in contact with myself or another officer (Discordiansz, Scryed, Azorius, Goals, Madtotz, Jessifer). We look forward to hearing from you! Ruxi (Andy)Ruxi0 03 Jul
25 Jun [A] WildSpark 1/7M 3/3NM Recruiting Now! WildSpark is currently 1/7M Emerald Nightmare and 3/3 NM Trials of Valor. We progress on Wednesday 8.30-10.30 & Sunday 8.00-10.30 (Realm Time). We also host an alt run on Thursday 8.30-10.30 in which people are free to bring their Alts and socials also join us for a raid. We are currently looking for Ranged DPS, Preferably Mage/S Priest/Warlock and one Healer, Preferably Resto Shaman/Druid. We also have our website where you can find more information about the guild. (Logs, Discord WoWProgess.) Wildspark.uk If interested please contact me or an officer on one of the following Battletags or in game. Qwayzer#2899 - Dólere Banjoman#2418 - Tulaani Drendri#2983 - Drendryth Emil#2370 - Dalavan Banditzz#2671 - Pineapple Glenn#2215 - Anklerager Peachey#2155 - PeachesDólere4 25 Jun
06 Jun The Suffering looking for some more DPS Hello, Just thought I would pop by and mention that we are recruiting DPS for our raid team. We are currently tackling Mythic Nighthold (working on Aluriel) but will be moving into Tomb soon. We’ve been around since the first few weeks of vanilla and have been raiding almost as long at a very leisurely pace. Long story short, we are stable and we kill stuff eventually. We are currently looking for DPS and will consider all classes (although we are a bit full on Monks and Hunters) so if you are looking for some laid back raiding action then please drop by and check us out at www.the-suffering.comJawj1 06 Jun
30 May The Dragon - Recruiting The Dragon are a long standing Raiding Guild the always clear HC Content. Couple of Points about us We clear content at our own pace We have a stable Raid team that we always look for like minded people We do push Progress but we have been around the game to long for it to become the biggest thing As stated we have been around a bit so we all have RL that we understand do get in the way at times We enjoy the game for what it is. We are usually on Discord most nights. We do alt Runs. M+ Runs and old Raids If you are interested just add me for more info Shedwise#2192 or Evangeliste#2981 Or visit our Website http://www.thedragon.shivtr.com/Whiteing0 30 May
22 May Recruiting - Ravencrest 9/10M Deathsworn Verdict - Ravencrest are looking for a Tank (Dps OS) + DPS for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras progress! Raid times are Wed/Thu/Sun 20.45-00.00. Apply at http://deathswornverdict.enjin.com/ Or whisper an officer for more information: Elithia, Tylleal, Maderas, Emmilia. Alternatively contact me on Battletag at: Elithia#2451 Deathsworn Verdict – Who Are We? Deathsworn Verdict (Ravencrest) has been an active raiding guild since 2011 and over the years, we have always worked hard to progress through high-end content as a cohesive team. Raiding is only one side of the story for us, though. No day in Deathsworn Verdict goes without jokes and laughter, and we are immensely proud of the unique, inclusive guild atmosphere that we have cultivated. What Can You Expect From Us? · A humorous, unique social atmosphere that extends outside of raid times and outside of WoW. · Solid, focused mythic progression. · A range of off-raid activities, such as mythic+ groups and alt runs. What Do We Expect From You? · Full preparation for each raid. This includes knowledge of the fight, correct gems and enchants as well as bringing consumables. · To have the drive to improve and be mature enough to handle constructive criticism. · To be able to communicate in English using a microphone + Discord. · We do not tolerate homophobia, sexism or racism in any form.Dafie0 22 May
21 May <Metanoia> - Ravencrest. Looking for serious raiders <Metanoia> - Ravencrest - Alliance Introduction We are a group of older players who enjoy the game the most when we are pushing hard for Mythic boss kills whilst they are still relevant, unfortunately, we have been unable to find a guild that matches those ambitions/raids at the times we are able to raid. The Plan The aim is to have a solid roster of 20+ players who all want to get cutting edge pre-nerf in a drama free environment, and understand what is required in raids and outside to achieve that. Requirements • Age 18+ (will be reviewed case by case if not met) • Able to raid Weds/Thurs/Mon 22:00-01:00 (server-time) • 100% attendance barring unforeseen circumstances or reasonable notice. • Able to speak English and have a working mic you can use • Always prepared for raids, food/flask/pots/runes • Able to take constructive criticism and feedback. • Preferably have provable experience in raiding at a high end (will be reviewed case by case) • Able to commit the time required to min/max (and expect the same of others) • In depth knowledge of class and upcoming changes. • Able to read/watch/listen to raid tactics and have a thorough understanding of the boss and mechanics before stepping into any raid. • The mindset that loot is a means to an end and the “teams” progress > personal logs. • Mechanically strong The mentality of the guild may seem strict but this is because we would prefer not to have our or your time wasted if you are not prepared to commit. (if you do not meet 1 of the requirements then still feel free to submit an application form, if you are not prepared to meet 1 of the requirements then this is likely not the place for you) Classes/Roles Required Currently, we are in need of 3 Healers (preferably not shaman mains), and Ranged + Melee DPS. It is possible we have a tank spot open for outstanding candidates. What we will offer you A serious, drama-free raiding environment, with players that will commit to putting in the required time and effort. • Cutting Edge on every raid, anything less is failure • Eventually, raiding flasks/pots/feasts • Committed, consistent, and experienced leadership • High standards expected of everyone equally, no exceptions. • Researched and prepared raid leading If this is of interest to you and you want to apply visit: http://www.metanoia-eu.shivtr.com/ If you would like some more information, add mellowz#2407, zime#21104, entail#2216, AuQia#2343, InSAne#23753Pollitburo0 21 May
17 May Mythic + and Nightbane boosting Hello, we're a bunch of friends doing mythic + boosting. We have over 1000 mythic + dungeons completed across all of our characters. Prices: Keystone Master (+15 completed in time) 160k Mythic + 15 depleted 120k Nightbane mount 50k If you are purchasing a Mythic + boost you will have to pay up a small fee to book your appointment to make sure you do not leave us hanging. (This is of course included in the price, so no addtional charge) Thank you for reading. Feel free to contact us and book an appointment: Skoop#2380 Hydroxio#2423 Staricaker#2395 Jacklennon#2429Skoup3 17 May
14 May Memento Recruting for our Raid Team We are looking for new people to join our roster our raiding has had quiet a halt but we are some remaning people that wants to continue the guild so if you are new wanna try raiding? or are you a raiding expert and just want something more casual? or are you just looking for a fun kinda social guild? then apply for memento today :D See you on the battlefield -Mallag(officer)Mallag0 14 May
12 May [H] Ink - 2/10 M recruiting! Who we are: Ink are a new guild founded a month after the release of legion. We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild consisting of former hardcore raiders and social newcomers ready to learn. We are currently on Ragnaros! What is expected of raiders? To be prepared in both general and role specific tactics for fights prior to raids. Gem and enchant all gear available. To be continuously motivated to improve and better themselves as a player and member of the team. Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday (Occasionally carry out alt runs on Sunday) Raid time: 22:00 - 1:00 Realm time Current recruitment needs: Ranged dps: Balance Druid, BM/MM Hunter, Frost/Fire Mage Melee dps: Windwalker Monk Tank: Guardian Druid, Protection Paladin, Brewmaster Monk Healer: Holy Paladin Exceptional players are always considered even if your class isn't listed on our recruitment list! Contacts: [GM] Zime#21104, [Council] Wigglles#2584, Munazaga#2776Rampager2 12 May
09 May Sold - please remove >SOLD<Ravaged0 09 May
30 Apr [A] The Hidden Circle 7/7M 1/10M <The Hidden Circle> [A] EU-Bloodhoof 1/10M The Hidden circle is a longstanding guild that was formed in early 2005. We are currently heavily recruiting for ToS. We are looking for players that are driven to excel at their class and go beyond, our aim is to raid 3 days a week with 2 mythic nights and 1 heroic night during ToS. Currently looking for: Tanks - Any class Healers - Paladin (Holy) - Priest (Disc/Holy) Melee DPS - Paladin (Retribution) - Death Knight (Unholy/Frost) - Monk (Windwalker) Ranged DPS - Mage (Fire/Frost/Arcane) - Warlock (Destruction) - Druid (Balance) - Shaman (Elemental) Exceptional raiders, regardless of class, will be considered Raid Times Wednesday: 9PM ST - 0.00AM ST Thursday: 9PM ST - 0.00AM ST Sunday: 9PM ST - 0.00AM ST Recruitment expectations Raiders that strive to be the best. Having near 100% attendance! Friendly, okay with taking feedback/criticism, Open minded. Read up on tactics/boss fights outside the game. e.g. youtube, written guides. Feel free to apply trough the website here: http://www.hiddencircle.net/apply/ Or contact us in-game: Oseri#2799 or Pixelated#2465Oseri1 30 Apr
26 Apr [A] looking for guild Hi, I'm a returning WoW player from WoD, back into Legion for the last month or so. My previous experience has primarily been in Healers (restore shammy in Cata, restore Druid in MoP, holy Pala in WoD) but switched to a Blood DK and tanking this time around. I'm currently focusing on M+ to get more comfortable in tanking, and will start to pug EN raids soon. I'm looking for an active guild that can help me learn how to be a decent raid tank, as well as one with a more mature, relaxed membership. I appreciate that a new tank isn't going to get a raid spot, so opportunities to run in casual or alt runs initially is fine. In the interim, the chance to run higher level M+ instances and get to know the community is a significant benefit. I'm online most evenings in the UK timezone, and generally available for raids Fri and one of Saturday/Sunday (depending on my indoor climbing day). While I'm not a huge fan of PvP, I'm happy to join guild events. Happy to have a chat to discuss any of the above in more detail. DelDelsira0 26 Apr
07 Apr Knockoff blingtron for sale Sold.Deathbyspoon1 07 Apr
06 Apr Looking for a guild! (A) Hi, My in game name is HumanFury, i am a fury warrior 885 and looking for a heroic raiding guild that i can join, with a few mates. Preferably a Druid (tank 886ilvl) a druid (Healer 880ilvl) and a few more dps all that are 870+ min we are looking for a social guild that we can join that also do raid obviously. If you have a guild we can join leave a reply or add me on battlenet ExtremeTouch#21251 Thanks, :)Humanfury1 06 Apr
06 Apr Never Say Wipe are Recruiting!! Before reading this please begin humming the Star Wars theme tune. Thank you A long time ago in a galaxy far far away Episode 3 A New Hope "It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Empire. During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Empire’s ultimate weapon, the DEATH STAR, an armored space station with enough power to destroy an entire planet. Pursued by the Empire’s sinister agents, Princess Leia races home aboard her Starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her people and restore freedom to the galaxy…." Oh and we're recruiting. Raiding Tuesday and Friday looking to bolster numbers to complete EN Heroic and move towards NH and possibly the Death Star. Accepting all classes, Jedis favoured fans of Jar Jar Binks less so.Scórned9 06 Apr
06 Apr Any small guild that would like to merge? Hi. Simple Pleasures is a guild with 7/7 3/3 7/10 hc progress. We need more people to be sure we can keep on and hopefully try some mythics in future. Looking for a small raiding guild that would like to consider possibility of joining us and make progress together. Any questions? Ask Korinufo, Golom, Menzov, Breezewind ingame. Regards. KorinufoKorinufo6 06 Apr
02 Apr [H] [Dead Weight] Recruiting Cross Realm Dead Weight are recruiting ahead of Tomb of Sargeras We believe in a strong community and having fun, but also want to progress and push hard. We however don't want to sacrifice the friendships we have built at the expenses of fun. We support our members and regularly spend time on Discord chatting and playing other games (Overwatch, HotS etc). We are 7/7 2/3 and 5/10 Mythic as a guild having only started Mythic raiding with a couple of months left of Nighthold. We want to try and push Mythic come Tomb launch and are looking to bolster our ranks with friendly and skilled players. If you are looking for a new guild and like the challenge of progression, please feel free to contact any of the officers (or just whisper me!). Thanks Ruxi (Andy)Ruxi4 02 Apr
29 Mar [H] Awesome Grats - back and recruiting! Awesome, grats! The guild named for a recurring joke about looting a shield in Blackwing Lair. I don't really remember it all that well, it was like 10 years ago. We formed from a couple of guilds in very early TBC and during that expansion we were at the top of our game, clearing all content and finishing the expansion second Horde side, if memory serves. We also raided in WotLK and I'm pretty sure we cleared at least 10 man heroic. I'm old, I forget things. In Cataclysm I quit, and I think there may have been raiding in Pandaria, but eh. So, several of us came back to the game just before Legion - along with half the rest of the world it seems. We're loving this expansion, but are struggling to get the numbers we need to do everything we want. What do we do? Raiding a couple of nights a week, generally Monday and Thursday but if we reach a tipping point and want to move a day, no problem. Mythics - highest we've done as a guild (in time) is 10. I'd love to be able to have a couple of steady teams rather than the one-ish we have right now. What do we want? You! Generally we're an 'older' bunch who have mostly been playing together for years (with various breaks thrown in). We're older, lots are married/kids etc, so we appreciate not everyone's online 24/7. When you're online and up for a raid or mythic, we do expect you to be prepared for it - flasks, food, the essentials. Because our free time is at more of a premium than it used to be, we don't want to waste time! Throw any member a whisper in game for a chat if you'd like to know more.Targh5 29 Mar
27 Mar BAF - 1/10 M LF RAIDERS! Greetings ! British Armed Forces is a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild on Khadgar - EU. The guild has been part of the servers raiding community for nearly 11 years now! We provide a fantastic home for all kind of players interested of all aspects of the game.The raid team we have is all about the quality of what you can bring into the team, rather than quantity. We are aiming to complete all Mythic content in this expansion. We accept all players from all over the world not just British. The name came about when the GM was currently serving the British Army at the time. Recruitment- - All dps classes are free right now -Healers we would love to have a Holy Priest/Paladin, any other please do inquire as if you're the right fit, we will take you on! Other classes we may consider ! If you have a healing or tanking off spec, this would also be fantastic as it's always useful to have someone with good flexibility when necessary. We recruit socials as well so you are more than welcome to join the guild at any time. Raid Days & Times- Wednesday,Thursdays & Sundays 19:20 - 22:30 Server time [Invites starts at 19:10] We also do an alt run which happens on a Friday from 20:00 - 23:00 Progression- Nighthold 10/10 Normal 10/10 Heroic 1/10 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Normal 7/7 Heroic 7/7 Mythic Hellfire Citadel 11/13 Mythic 13/13 Heroic 13/13 Normal Blackrock Foundry 10/10 Heroic 10/10 Normal Highmaul 6/7 Mythic 7/7 Heroic 7/7 Normal BAF raiding atmosphere- While we take our progressions very seriously as we want to aim for best position on the realm. We believe that we can achieve good raid progression with a friendly atmosphere, having an input towards strategies, having a joke at times, respecting one another's opinion, time and effort built into raiding. The time we have to raid we want to use efficiently to prepare for strategies prior to raids. We don't want to invite benchwarmers, we make sure that people get there fair amount of progression and raiding time. We would be taking attendance, performance and set up requirements into consideration. What BAF want you to bring- -The same ambitions we have as a guild - You're reliable and have a good attendance - You know how to play your class, having a knowledge on tactics, being able to pull your weight in raiding and participating in raid discussions - You will also need to have Teamspeak with a working mic installed as we want to make our communication as successful as we can during raids. While outside of Azeroth, we have a Facebook group that we all socialise on as well, and to communicate guild plans, while not in game on www.facebook.com/groups/bafkhadgar We have a new webpage via baf-khadgar.eu so check it out now ! For any enquires or you would be interested in joining then do feel free to add my battle tag CharlieChazB#2140 and we can have chat via in game or Discord. You can even leave a message on the Facebook page and I myself as the recruiting officer will get back to you soon as I can.Monklololol3 27 Mar
24 Mar [H] Cold Turkey RT2 (7/7 HC) (2/3HC)(10/10HC) Cold Turkey is looking for tank/dps for their second raiding team (7/7 HC) (2/3HC)(10/10HC) saturday + sunday (19-23). Visit our website: http://coldturkey.enjin.com/ or Whisper for more information.Sicklikeme13 24 Mar
23 Mar Herald Of The Titans Boost Runs (Horde&Alliance) Hello, Me and my team is boosting for Herald Of the Titans. We did many happy runs during Wod and happy to continue on Horde and start on Ally too. Details are as below. Please do not hesitate to contact me in game or via tag for more info. Battle tag : Laiyaaa#2606 Char:Aliné Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232) We are mostly available on Tuesdays but on request, it can be arranged for Sundays also. Timing is at 7pm by realm time but again, on request It may be changed too. Requirements: All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long as all items are below 226 ilvl, you can also use your heirlooms. Payment Details: Payments can be done in any realm; but for high population realms; price is 180K (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon) For any other realm; price will be 210K (may change on token price) We ask for 50K deposit when you book the spot; and the rest should be before the pull. Here some of the feedbacks we got from our happy customers :) Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727 Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728 Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715?page=2Körpé1 23 Mar