Bronze Dragonflight / Nordrassil

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
3d Anyone from day one Nordrassil are still playing? Hey to all, Still remember my first server and after years i saw some of the OG guilds still alive! Any way who if any from day one Nord are still here or any other realm? btw.. Brutalle here Bitanga..Taurenlover..EZ..Bubbles ..Barricast..etc..to many to mention any of my PVP buds alive? Would love to see if any old farts are still activeSinfull3 3d
5d BM Hunter looking for raiding guild My guild is dying/going quiet and I am looking to raid a couple times a week. You can check my character out I am a competent player. Normal/Heroic is my preference. Thank you.Zensor1 5d
5d [A] Small guild of old gits looking for others. Hi We are a small active guild of 7/8 regular online players and are looking for any small guild (merge) or isolated players to join us. We are all experienced players and enjoy a laid back fun approach to all aspects of the game. We have struggled to recruit hence the suggestion of maybe a guild merge with any other small guild with the same problems. We do regular HC/Mythic + stuff and we are currently discussing getting into raiding (god help us) which should be good fun once we have a few more players. If this interests you and you fancy a chat I'm always about in-game or drop me a message and I'll find you. Take care and thanks for reading Duffa#2399 DuffaDuffa0 5d
6d [A] New Order 5/9M looking for raiders New Order is a newly formed Mythic raiding guild on Nordrassil-EU with a solid core membership of experienced raiders. Our goal is to enjoy raiding at the hardest difficulty but a 5 h per week raiding schedule. Together we can make Nordrassil a more suitable server for mythic raiders. Our roster boasts a large variety of experience from various MMOs and other games. We have a large, motivated and well-structured leadership team but we consider our community to be a family. Whilst we can be competitive, we also know how to just relax and share a laugh. We are now looking for you, a player who's main interest in the game is to raid. A player who can take constructive criticism while also adapting to the raidenvironment. A player who is willing to be apart of a team and thinks mostly guild first. Raid times are: Wednesdays 21.00 to 23.30 Sundays 21.00 to 23.30 All applications are considered, but we are looking specially for: 1 x Hunter (MM, BM) 1 x Enhancement Shaman 1 x Mage 1 x Elemental Shaman Discord is our main way of communication where we request all members to be active in. If you think this sounds like a home for you? Please let us know! Join us now on our discord channel. We Believe that the personality is more important than writing essays on website hence no application needed. Just a simple chat between you and us. Use the link below to contact us! https://discordapp.com/invite/tW9wUf8 or Contact me ingame: m0ppe#2456Moppo1 6d
11 Oct Realm Records and Progress - Bronze / Nord Realm Records and Progress - Bronze Dragonflight / Nordrassil. Last update: 11-10-2017    Guild             NH        ToS   1. Rude              10/10 M   9/9 M 2. Pro Finlandia 9/10 M 6/9 M 3. Emeritus          6/10  M   5/9 M 4. Revenged         5/10 M 5/9 M 5. The Gauntlet      10/10 M   4/9 M Nordrassil / Bronze Dragonflight Statistics jan'2017: Server Location: Paris, France Alliance Characters: 134.129 (nov'16) 136.113 (jan'17) Horde Characters: 79.759 (nov'16) 80.560 (jan'17) Total Level 100+ Characters: 61.048 (nov'16) 63.372 (jan'17) Total Level 110 Characters: 11.988 (nov'16) 15.252 (jan'17) Total Guilds: 2.061 (active and inactive) Male Characters 57% Female Characters 43% Nordrassil Realm Release: October 2005 Bronze Dragonflight Release: January 2007 Player: Guild: Achievement points: 0 [World Highest] 29305 1 Ròhan Rude 28260 2 Karo The Gauntlet 28115 3 Kynigoula Guardians of Faith 27945 4 Tryris The Turtle Sanctuary 27820 5 Meanganon The Gauntlet 27285 Player: Guild: Mounts: (*) 0 [World Highest] 361 1 Jinze Consequence 328 2 Kasidiaris Purged 328 3 Amat Lucid Dream 327 4 Jamesmarcus Consequence 320 Player: Guild: Pets: (*) 0 [...] [World Highest] 842 1 Whitemist The Gauntlet 809 2 Amat Lucid Dream 806 3 Powersurger League of Shadows 794 Player: Guild: Feats Of Strenght: (*) 0 Ataxus [World Highest] 326 1 Jamesmarcus Consequence 222 2 Nuckels Consequence 209 2 Jinze Consequence 209 4 Splatz 199 5 Whitemist The Gauntlet 193 (*) Not up to date.Marliej74 11 Oct
30 Sep 930 BM hunter LF late night guild Hi everyone, I am a ilevel 930 (at time of posting) Beast Master Hunter, I have recently changed from a fury warrior to the hunter and am now playing her as my main. I have cleared Normal ToS and several bosses on Heroic ToS, but due to family circumstances I have been unable to clear as much as i should of done really. As such, i am looking for a Late Evening guild, that raids from 21.00 server time. I will consider raid times after that but i have 2 kids and a job to get up for in the morning so don't want to be too late. Prefer a Alliance guild (but wont rule out a faction transfer) and would also like to find a guild that take real life into account with attendance etc. Also as i have only every raided to a heroic level, i am probably to old and slow for a mythic raid guild (41 last birthday). Anyway if you can offer me a home, then drop me a line on my Battle net yarddog10#2114 or simply reply on here and i'll get in touch with you. Thanks for taking the time to read. Regards ClawissaClawissa1 30 Sep
25 Sep [H] <Revenged> are looking for raiders! Revenged [7/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 Mythic ToV, 3/10 Mythic NH ] Howdy ho, Revenged is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are currently looking for steady dedicated DPS's, an experienced Tank and one Healer for our ToS progression team. What we need for you? A polite and constructive approach to progression. Building on mistakes helps a group grow stronger together. We do not tolerate drama and I will bench raiders who instigate fights of any nature. Commitment, we expect raiders to show up for all raids and tell us when they can't. Raid schedule: Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday, 19:45-22:30 Realm time. DPS: As a DPS we expect you to be aware at all times and ready for whenever hell breaks loose. You will be part of a team, its good to learn your strengths to benefit others as well as yourself. Tank: As tank is a major role we will be checking your experience in raids. Knowing the game and the mechanics behind raid tanking is crucial. We want a tank that can stand confident, knowing what their job is. A vocal tank is preferred but not necessary. Healer: As a healer its good to know your peers, learn the strengths of our other healers and use that too your advantage. We prefer healers that don't get flustered seeing people drop low, a level head to tackle the challenge. (Currently we have two Resto Druids and one Holy Paladin) How raids work? Raids are a group effort, during progression we like to hear other ideas on tackling issues. Our three raid officers Dévourer / Swátt / Texnolyze help organise and manage raids typically doing call outs to help the other raiders. Loot: For loot we use an addon called "RClootcouncil". This allows officers to vote on who gets the piece of gear. We take into account item level, attendance and rank when distributing. With commitment comes the mythic raider rank, this gives priority on tier/trinkets for the sake of progression. Addons and applications: For in game addons we use "RClootcouncil" for loot and "Deadly boss mods" for pull timers and boss ability timers. For outside applications we use "Discord" for voice chat. Contacting us: To contact us you can message use through Battlenet, this post. Or find us in game. Battlenet ID's: Raid leader - Swatt#2644 Raid Officer - Texnolyze#2484 Guild master - Devourer#2586 Thank you for reading, remember its a game have fun!Dévourer3 25 Sep
18 Sep Jade Island Warriors are back......sort of :) As the title says, a bunch of the original JIW players have come back (some never really left like me!!). So if you're an ex JIW looking for a bit of casual raiding on a Friday and Saturday night give me or anyone in the guild a shout and we'll invite you back in. For those looking for a new guild for some early evening raiding on a Friday and Saturday (some time around 20:00 server time, i cant remember i'm getting old) then look us up. We have a few really old farts like myself, so if you're a zimmer user don't worry this might be the place for you. For those who remember me....Yes i still get pissed and start snoring in chat parties :)Fizzbomb2 18 Sep
15 Sep Wildrunners Recruiting Wildrunners is the oldest guild which has been around since the first day on Nordrassil. We are a social guild looking to expand into the raiding realm once again. We are looking for someone who wants the opportunity to recruit, organize, plan and lead raids. This person will have full autonomy on the above. I am one of the founding members and lead the guild on a caretaker basis while other members run the guild and I follow their instructions. If interested please whisper any member in the guild or mail me in game.Bladesong2 15 Sep
09 Sep [H] 930+ mythic raiders boosting +15 keystones We are raiders from <Rude> that will boost you through a mythic +15 keystone. We have boosted mythic+ and raids in the past and we are back with mythic+ boosts and Karazhan Nightbane runs. mythic +10 boosts: (120K) we will provide a key or boost your key (your choice). The only thing that you need to do is show up at the dungeon at the agreed time and we will boost you through this dungeon. including: [Keystone Master] Achievement 935 Item Level gear from your weekly class hall chest all loot we don't need (up to 3 915 ilvl items)Karazhan mount run: (60K) Guaranteed Smoldering Ember Wyrm mount [One Night in Karazhan] AchievementContact: Nieber#2924 contact me if you are interested or have any questionsVaxxen1 09 Sep
08 Sep <Rude> 8/9M LF All reliable + committed players Recruitment Status: We are currently looking for ALL exceptional players. About us Rude is a 20 man raiding guild established in June 2010. Since then we have worked our way up and become a respected raid team clearing mythic content whilst raiding in a relaxed and fun environment. We always aim to improve upon last tier, and have done so throughout Warlords (World 391 Blackhand -> World 294 Archimonde). In Legion, we aim to push on even further. Raiding Detail: We raid Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 20:00-23:00 server time. We expect 4/4 raid attendance, with absences noted to us in advance. We use EPGP to distribute loot, with loot council for tier sets. Progression: Heroic - T18 - 13/13 Mythic - T18 - 13/13 Heroic - T17 - 7/7 + 10/10 Mythic - T17 - 7/7 + 10/10 Normal - T16 - 14/14 Heroic - T16 - 14/14 [Realm First! - Garrosh Hellscream] Normal - T15 - 12/12 Heroic - T15 - 13/13 [Realm First! - Ra-den] What our guild can offer: A place to call home Relaxed and mature environment Heroic raiding whilst having fun Committed leadership Flasks + Pots Via guild bank Ideal candidate: A mature and reliable player who wants to raid four nights per week with exceptions communicated well in advance. A player that takes an active role in the guild by using and contributing to our forums & strategy, reading logs, re-assessing own gear/strategy accordingly, and having a positive and constructive attitude. Contact us: Apply here: http://rudebdf.enjin.com/ Feel free to /w one of our officers or add one of our officers on RealID for a chat [Jerb#2797] [Paynie#2392]Jerbae131 08 Sep
07 Sep [H] The Betrayers guild is looking for you The Betrayers guild is looking for people with "casual weekend raiding" ambitions. Our progress is 8/8 EN N/HC, 3/3 ToV N, Karazhan 10/10. We are recruiting: - Ranged DPSs (everybody is welcomed here) - Healer (a druid would be nice, but not obligatory) - Off tank (we already have two tanks, but we need one more to be sure) Our guild has formed in last autumn by 6-7 hungarian core members with this slogan: "Lets create a guild where is it possible to repair items from the guild money pool.". Since that this guild progressed Karazhan (even with 2 separated teams), cleared out Emerald Nightmare on Normal and Heroic difficulty, and Trial of Valor on Normal and Heroic difficulty, The Nighthold on Normal difficulty. Now we are progressing The Nighthold HC (9/10 so far). Most of the people are hungarian here, but players from other countries are also welcomed. We are in Nordrassil realm, so you can join to us from that and the BronzeDragonflight. Feel free to contact me ingame for a chat (Earthquake#2837).Neverforgive3 07 Sep
06 Sep [H] Amnesia - ToS 2/9 Mythic - 9/9 HC recruiting! Hi guys and gals! Amnesia (Nordrassil, EU) is a social casual guild with a serious raiding aspect. We're a fun-loving bunch who have been around for a couple of years, poking our way through various content while entertaining WoW marriages and other spoonlike adventures. We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 20+. We're not a swing-door guild, meaning we screen people thoroughly to make sure they're a good fit for our in-game family - this also means we can provide a trial raid before you x-fer, so you can have a closer look. If you got humour, patience and need an in-game home, we might be it for you! Our progress: ToS 9/9NM, 9/9HC. 2/9M Raid days: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11PM ST. Discord required. Working mic not necessary, but it is recommended as we're a chatty bunch and would like you to chat with us. :D Alt runs also provided on Sundays, same time slot. Theyre lots of fun and if you are interested, we can maybe get you into one so you can check us out - we know that transferring is a big deal and this way you can meet some of the guys first, and we can see if we're a good fit for each other. :) Outside of raid days we also have a very active mythic keystone environment going! Who are we and what can we offer you? Generally we're a pretty fun bunch to be around. We help each other out with whatever we need and have a very strong bond going on with our members. We provide successful raids with lots of fun times in an organized environment. We also accept socials. We're relaxed about attendance, because we know a lot of people have lives; families, dodgy work hours, social lives and more. We try to work around that, so we all get to raid and still have functional lives outside the pixels (RL is a lie, we know, but we like to pretend it exists!). What do we need? DPS, an OT (with a dps and a tank spec) and a healer (pref with an OS)! We're recruiting to fill the last spots for our mythic team! People with functional OS are preferred - and if you have RL experience, our RL-team would love someone to nudge raid details around with. If you have questions feel free to throw us a poke in-game; Etoia#2396 (GM) or Exodeo#2151 (Recruitment officer) or go browse our forum: http://amnesiaguild.boards.net/Etoia0 06 Sep
30 Aug H) Phoenix Horde Raiding Guild Phoenix is primarily a casual yet committed (Level 25) raiding guild in its 7th year on Nordrassil, made up of a mixture of past hard core raiders and casual players. We like to bring a relaxed and fun atmosphere to raiding while trying to keep the progress moving along. The guild has always been built on a strong social aspect and as such we would expect that applicants should be able to respect this and join in, we aren't a guild who are only online for scheduled raids! So if you are looking to apply it is essential that you are:- - 18 years or over. (or show you can act that age) - Committed to raiding when we raid. - Prepared for raiding in both gear, consumables and knowledge. - Have a sense of humour. Current raiding days are:- Wednesday - 20:30 Server Time - 23:30 Server Time Thursday - 20:30 Server Time - 23:30 Server Time Monday - 20:30 Server Time - 23:30 Server Time Progression:- EN=Norm 7/7 EN=HC 7/7 TOV=Norm 3/3 TOV=HC 3/3 Nighthold Norm =10/10 Nighthold Hc =10/10 TOS norm =9/9 TOS Hc=4/9 Currently we are looking for the following. Tanks = open DPS = Open prio on dps Healers= Closed Our Focus is now on Legion and with that in mind we are looking for active players now to give them time to bed in ahead of time to get to know us so if your a returning player or someone who is just looking for a new home please feel free to apply. We are looking for people to raid with us but are also open to skilled friendly people who can't make a complete raid timetable. We understand there is a real world out there besides this game. If you wish to raid then applying as raider status you would be expected to make the majority of raids (yes real life is still allowed!). We also have a social status that means you can play with us and raid when we are short of main raiders. To apply ask for a quick chat with Unclenath, Darkoth or Bananskall.Darkoth39 30 Aug
28 Aug [A] Frost Mage looking for ToS raiding guild Hi, I'm currently an 887 Frost Mage looking for a Normal ToS raiding guild who have plans to move onto heroic or a guild which has a normal team and hopefully I can move onto heroic. I'm an experienced player with 10+ years experience and have had experience with all high end raiding guild. I've recently decided to change mains for 7.3 and will be attempting to gear myself up in my own time by doing M+ so I can get raid ready asap. I'm always punctual, I always come prepared with flasks, food, runes and pots. I look forward to hearing from anyone who would be willing to take me on. #Nereus21740Fanrai0 28 Aug
12 Aug Holy Paladin lF a guild As per title, nothing to Hc but nothing to casual either (leveling guilds and so) : a happy middle. I have just started playing after a year or so break (this is my new main, i used to main a shaman on Ginnunga Alliance, but all my friends quit and so did i) , looking for a friendly community on Nordrassil /Bronze Horde willing to do both PvE and PvP. I can raid 6 to 10 days per moth (due to my job), but even if that fails i am looking for a semi/serious crew i can also have fun and dick around every day (mythic, heroic, achievements, old raids, pvp etc). Thank you.Luxluminu0 12 Aug
07 Aug [H] <Chaos Council> [3/9H ToS] are recruiting! <Chaos Council> are recruiting for more raiders to join their ranks. Looking for reliable raiders to join the team as we aim for mythic Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras! We’re a friendly guild with experience through normal and heroic NH, but we also have a social aspect to the guild too, as we’re willing to help with quests, mythic keys and many more situations! Being able to bring a sense of humour, friendliness and willing to be a part of our small community we’ve created is a must! What are looking for? We need people who are serious and dedicated to progressing through raiding content, while also have a good sense of humour to see the fun side of progression and the game overall. We’re looking to fill the 20-man roster for mythic progression and for people who are willing to help themselves and others learn and get through the progression. We’re constantly trying to better ourselves and we hope you’re willing too :) We want people to be committed to progression, while also being able to have fun in a mature, but friendly environment, and people who can accept faults and work from them. Mainly looking for healers and ranged DPS to fill the ranks, especially mage, monk, paladin, priest, and warlock. Other roles and classes will be considered. Full explanation of classes we’re looking for are on our website (link below). Raiding Details: We raid every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday between 20:00 – 22:00 server time. We’re especially looking for people who can attend most, if not all raids and are striving for full attendance. We use RC Loot Council for distributing loot. Progression: 3/9H - Tomb of Sargeras 9/9N - Tomb of Sargeras 10/10N - Nighthold 10/10H – Nighthold 3/3N – Trial of Valor 3/3H – Trial of Valor Discord, along with a mic and headset is required for raiding, and RC Loot Council is necessary for loot distribution within the raids. How to apply: Apply through the website: http://chaoscouncil.gamerlaunch.com/ and fill in our application form, which we’ll read through and get back to you. Feel free to whisper one of our officers through in game or send an in-game mail to Dracanna-Nordrassil for more information, or to have a quick chat! Hope to see you in the future :)Dracanna4 07 Aug
20 Jul <Immortality> Recruiting! Hello there! Alliance guild <Immortality> is recruiting new members to join our raiding team. We're looking for tanks and few dps. Any tank class will do but our prio is Bear or Prot pala, for dps we prefer warlocks, mages and priests. Our progression atm is 9/9 N ToS and we're about to start HC progress soon. We do mythic+ runs too! If you're interested to join our ranks feel free to contact via in game mail or whisp to: Nommy, Qaix or IsmileNommy1 20 Jul
17 Jul Transfer to Nord / BD Hello and good afternoon We're thinking with a friend to transfer to Nordrassil / BD and change faction as well. Has the server active players or it is dead ? Thanks in advance for your answers. Take careTsem6 17 Jul
17 Jul [A] <The Gauntlet> (10/10M - 2/9M) are recruiting! <The Gauntlet> was formed in 2005 and is currently one of the longest serving Guilds on Nordrassil. With an expansive player base, our Guild has maintained a strong position on the realm through a Mythic progression raiding team and a thriving social environment. No matter what you're looking for from this game, our Guild is a place you can call home. In May 2017, we welcomed <MMXVI> into our roster. A merger that was in the best interest of both parties. In the long time I've played this game, I've never experienced a more successful merge. Having combined teams, we have now created a very special place to play and to raid. This was demonstrated in our first two weeks of raiding together, when we downed two new progression bosses. Our current progression is 7/7M Emerald Nightmare (Cutting-Edge), 2/3M Trial of Valor, 10/10M Nighthold (Cutting-Edge) and 2/9M ToS. We raid twice a week on Weds/Sun from 20ST-23.30ST. We have identified a space in our roster for the following classes: - Arms/Fury Warrior - Retribution Paladin - Resto Druid - Havoc Demon Hunter - Holy Priest With this being said, we will consider all exceptional applicants, so please do not be discouraged. An ideal candidate will: - Be able to make our raid nights/times. - Understand that teamwork is key to the success of progression raiding. - Have a strong understanding of their class and role. - Be experienced in progression raiding, be it current or old content. If the above information sounds like something that you would be interested in being a part of, please visit: http://www.the-gauntlet.org to apply. Please also feel free to whisper any of our Officers in game or to add my Btag (Soph#2407). We look forward to continuing our great efforts on this Realm for many more years to come and hope you can be a part of this. Cheers, Soph xSophiae9 17 Jul
14 Jul Late evening raiding on BDF/Nord As an old fart with a couple of kids I know the issue of trying to raid a 19:00/20:00 server time. For all the old farts out there with kids/life issues, if i started raid at say 22:00 server time till 24:00 a couple of days a week who would be interested. Not talking about leaving your main guild, maybe you wanna do it on an alt...Who would be interested? Not talking about serious progression, talking about a laid back bit of fun wiping because some one went on follow whilst changing an nappy/getting a beer sort of raidFizzbomb1 14 Jul
12 Jul Just got spectral raptor/spectral eggshell spawn Just got the blue spectral raptor from the eggshell spawn in valley of spirits orgrimmar at 5:20pm server time. 12/07/17 just a heads up for people wanting to camp it. Cheers.Zensor0 12 Jul
10 Jul [H][Bloodhoof/Khadgar][DUTCH] <Nomads> To abide by the wow forums rules this recruitment message is in English, we are however a Dutch-speaking only guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar! Raid hours (CEST - Server Time) Wednesday: 19:45 - 23:00 Sunday: 19:45 - 23:00 Progress As this message is on every realm forum and I possibly can't update it everytime we made a new kill I will link to wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Nomads To give an idea of our goals: We're progressing into HC atm and we are recruiting members so we can start with Mythic soon! Trial Period The Trial Period lasts for an uncertain amount of time, depending on your performance. By performance we mean: - Signing up for the raids in advance; - Showing up on time and prepared for the Raid; - Playing your role correctly; - Behaving as a decent human being; - In case of absence: informing us about it in advance; During your trial you will be evaluated and given information whether we are interested in offering you a place within our ranks. We are only interested in people who want to help Nomads progress and develop into a stronger community. Loot during Trial Period During your Trial Period you will have a lower loot priority than our Raiders. If no Raider needs a certain item but you do, the item of course goes to you so the loot isn't wasted. In case of two Trials wanting the same item the item will be rolled for. Loot for Raiders We use Loot Council for tier and on non-tier item we use a roll system. Where you can use your roll on item a night (need), afterwards all other gear puts you on the ‘greed’ list. Decision regarding loot is made by the Officers, and loot drama is strongly frowned upon. However, if you feel that a mistake has been made, please notify the Raid Leader and he will look into it. If after looking into it the Raid Leader decides to stick with the original decision, please do not fight him on this. What do we expect from you? - Know everything that is relevant to your class in general and your specialization in particular; - Keep up to date with changes or mechanics that concern your class and specialization; - Come fully prepared for the raids: have your gear enchanted and gemmed, have your food, runes, potions and flasks, know all required tactics; - Be online in-game and on our Discord at 19:45 on raid nights, have a working microphone; - Be able to communicate with all our members in Dutch; - Be focused on progress fights even though we joke around on farm bosses, thrash and during breaks; - Behave as a decent human being and keep all dramas out of the game; What can you expect from us? - Experienced and strong leadership from all previous expansions' end-game content; - Two raids a week with progression oriented mindset; - Raid progression with a serious, goal-oriented yet laid back attitude; - Decent human behaviour from the Raiders. Our raids are always focused on progressing through to the next boss, or the next difficulty, while having fun. We always stir the cauldron with the right amount of winner mentality, fun and seriousness when we raid! If you want to raid in a guild sporting a great team spirit, good progress, stability and a fun atmosphere, Nomads is the guild for you! To apply or for more information, feel free to contact me or any of our officers, Naverion#2280, Josin, Thirikzal, Frietsaus or come visit us on https://discord.gg/vTNqmcz Thank you for reading and we hope to see you soon!Naverion0 10 Jul
10 Jul [H] <The Northern Lights> - Doomhammer are recruiting Current Progress in Legion - 7/7 EN (HC), 3/3 ToV (HC), 10/10 NH (HC) & 2/9 ToS (HC) <The Northern Lights> are looking to boost our ranks as we progress through 'The Tomb of Sargeras' - 9/9 Normal & 2/9 Heroic //-------------- A little bit about the Guild: We are a friendly bunch of people from a wide range of backgrounds; former hardcore raiders who no longer have the schedule and casual raiders. We all have one thing in common; we enjoy low drama progression at a light pace of 2 nights per week (Monday and Wednesday 20:00-23:00 server) in a relaxed atmosphere. We understand that real life tends to get in the way, but that doesn't stop us getting through content at a good pace. //-------------- Onto the recruitment part: As a small Guild, the summer months can be tough to get raids going on a steady basis. Therefore we are looking to add a few new faces to continue our progress through the latest raid tier. Primarily we are looking for some ranged DPS (off-spec healing preferred) to round out our raiding team; Elemental Shaman, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, Hunter, Mage, Warlock. We will consider any exceptional applicants for other roles in a raid which we are not currently looking for! Ideally, an applicant will be; * Mature (18+) * Previous experience in Normal or Heroic raiding * Item level around 890 (easy enough now with the Broken Shore!) But it's not an ideal world! You can send an in-game whisper to one of the following officers for more information about our Guild if you're looking for a change of scenery; Grimmgør#2771 Akeso#2813 Finally, you can also visit our website at www.tnlguild.eu and leave an application there or ask questions if you are not able to get in touch with one of the officers!Grimmgør0 10 Jul
09 Jul WTS Heroic Kil'jaeden, 9/9 HC Tomb of Sargeras and +15. we are a team of an elite players than have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 930 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get from Mythic plus and a good chance on 910 or higher from the chests, every chest drops exactly 2 items and its random who gets those items from the 5 players , if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. Tomb of Sargeras Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Kil'jaeden] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 915 loot or higher, up to 950. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Abyss Worm Mount from Mistress Sassz'ine. 6-Heroic Kil'jaeden also gives a new artifact weapon skin. -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Kil'jaeden you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Tomb of Sargeras heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 800k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is one and half million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 1 million and 150k gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 800k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt0 09 Jul
06 Jul What happened to the members of [H] Postmortem ? As the title suggests, I've been wondering for years where the members went and if anyone still plays after the guild died back in WoTLK. I had some really fun times especially in TBC playing with those people. After a big break I had to take in WoTLK I came back and found the guild dead and almost all officers and raiders gone so I've been wondering for almost a decade now.Brahami1 06 Jul
23 Jun [A]<Noobs with epics> are Recruiting for our raid team Who we are: Noobs with epics is a casual yet committed raiding guild Our progress: 7/7H Emerald Nightmare 10/10H Nighthold 4/9N Tomb of Sargeras What is expected of raiders? To be Prepared for raiding in both gear, consumables - Knowledge of tactics for fights prior to raids. - Gem and enchant all gear. - Discord is required for raiding. - Have a sense of humour Raid days: Monday and Wednesday Raid time: 20:30 - 23:30 Realm time Current recruitment needs: All Ranged DPS How to apply Contact : [GM] Dúthomhas [Raid Leader] Gijsja [Officers] Bloodrayvern , Killswitcch , Hotalot , Rooan [Raid Team] Quorrä , Sparkblossom or Reply hereQuorrä0 23 Jun
22 Jun Pro Finlandia|Nordrassil|Alliance|Looking for DPS! Hi there! Pro Finlandia is looking for new players for our mythic raid team. You can see what classes/specs we are looking for from WoWprogress or our website: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/nordrassil/Pro+Finlandia http://www.profinlandia.net/ Of course if you're a very good player we will consider you regardless of your class. Some experience from mythic Emerald Nightmare is a plus but it's not a requirement if you have done some high (10+) level mythic dungeons instead. As we are a finnish guild we only accept applicants who understand finnish. If you're interested here is a link to the full finnish version of this message: http://www.profinlandia.net/board/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=13&p=1388#p1388 You can make an application here: http://www.profinlandia.net/board/viewforum.php?f=24Petsi7 22 Jun
19 Jun [A] <Void Zone> 7/10M Recruiting, 3-day schedule. Void Zone focuses on raiding at a high standard whilst preserving a strong sense of community and friendship between members. We are currently trying to create a team fit for raiding. We have a core team that has experience dating back to raiding vanilla WoW. We have acquired numerous server first kills in our previous raiding days. Raids are fun providing everyone is prepared and the odd people aren't wasting peoples time with afk’s, random dc's or just not paying attention. We expect people to prepare for raids and strive always to be improving their performance by researching their class and the specific details of encounters and so on. As a semi-hardcore guild, we strive to get clear all content in a decent timeframe with quality raid performances while maintaining a healthy personal life outside of WoW. This means we raid 3 times a week and we don't require 100% attendance. We tolerate absolutely zero drama within the guild. If you are passionate about raiding like us and/or looking for a new home with players that also like the game outside of raiding, then either apply on the site or whisper anyone from guild management for a chat! Our Raiding Times: Wednesday: 20:30 - 23:30 Sunday: 20:30 - 23:30 Monday: 20:30 - 23:30 Current progress: EN 7/7M, ToV 2/3M, NH 7/10M We are recruiting for Legion content. We are currently looking for all classes / specs to build our raiding team. The things we expect as a minimum for all new applicants are: 1) Be able to use Discord. 2) Able to handle a bit of banter on Discord/raidchat/guildchat. 3) Able to attend a minimum of two pre-planned raids per week on a regular basis. 4) Willing to sit out if needed, without causing drama. 5) Reliable, stable net connection and appropriate hardware. 6) Outstanding knowledge of your chosen class's mechanics. 7) Willing to accept criticism and have a desire to improve. 8) Can read, write and speak English to at least a functional level. If you would like to apply please use our website http://voidzoneraiding.guildlaunch.com Please feel free to contact any of the following people in game for more info : Hexica, Needtodrink, Laurelin, YpnofantasesHexica17 19 Jun
13 Jun [A] <Vikings from Hell> are recruiting! I will no longer be updating this post, as I am not playing as much as I was, and therefore won't be in charge of the raid team. Nevertheless, guild will always have its doors open to friendly socials looking for a happy home :) Thank you all! ...Panakeia13 13 Jun
10 Jun Zul'Gurub Coins I have a bunch if any collectors are looking for them. Mail me on BDFBuckitt0 10 Jun
09 Jun lock it please. edit. Sorry for the double topic please lock it.Tsem0 09 Jun
30 May Desperately looking for Khorium Champion For quite a long time I try to get the recipe for it or to find the sword in the AH but I had no luck so far. Does anyone on either faction can craft or knows someone who can craft that sword?Eosferon1 30 May
28 May Trading Scout's Shirt Hello everyone I have recently come across this unobtainable item while scrolling through my inactive characters on different realms. Since Nordrassil is not my realm, I am willing to trade this shirt for a battle pet within the price range of 150k-300k. Let me know if anyone is interested you can also contact me in-game on my battletag yaz#11502Yazzle1 28 May
21 May <Metanoia> - Ravencrest. Looking for serious raiders <Metanoia> - Ravencrest - Alliance Introduction We are a group of older players who enjoy the game the most when we are pushing hard for Mythic boss kills whilst they are still relevant, unfortunately, we have been unable to find a guild that matches those ambitions/raids at the times we are able to raid. The Plan The aim is to have a solid roster of 20+ players who all want to get cutting edge pre-nerf in a drama free environment, and understand what is required in raids and outside to achieve that. Requirements • Age 18+ (will be reviewed case by case if not met) • Able to raid Weds/Thurs/Mon 22:00-01:00 (server-time) • 100% attendance barring unforeseen circumstances or reasonable notice. • Able to speak English and have a working mic you can use • Always prepared for raids, food/flask/pots/runes • Able to take constructive criticism and feedback. • Preferably have provable experience in raiding at a high end (will be reviewed case by case) • Able to commit the time required to min/max (and expect the same of others) • In depth knowledge of class and upcoming changes. • Able to read/watch/listen to raid tactics and have a thorough understanding of the boss and mechanics before stepping into any raid. • The mindset that loot is a means to an end and the “teams” progress > personal logs. • Mechanically strong The mentality of the guild may seem strict but this is because we would prefer not to have our or your time wasted if you are not prepared to commit. (if you do not meet 1 of the requirements then still feel free to submit an application form, if you are not prepared to meet 1 of the requirements then this is likely not the place for you) Classes/Roles Required Currently, we are in need of 3 Healers (preferably not shaman mains), and Ranged + Melee DPS. It is possible we have a tank spot open for outstanding candidates. What we will offer you A serious, drama-free raiding environment, with players that will commit to putting in the required time and effort. • Cutting Edge on every raid, anything less is failure • Eventually, raiding flasks/pots/feasts • Committed, consistent, and experienced leadership • High standards expected of everyone equally, no exceptions. • Researched and prepared raid leading If this is of interest to you and you want to apply visit: http://www.metanoia-eu.shivtr.com/ If you would like some more information, add mellowz#2407, zime#21104, entail#2216, AuQia#2343, InSAne#23753Pollitburo0 21 May
20 May [H]905+ Raiders boosting M+15/Nightbane We are raiders from <Rude> that are boosting Mythic Keystone Dungeons and Nightbane for gold only. We boosted Archimonde Heroic in HFC aswell as Mythic Archimonde so we have boosting experience. Already done boosts for the M+15 aswell as the Nightbane boost with happy customers. The price is dependent on your key and we will discuss it in-game. We guarantee that the M+15 Keystone will be completed in time. Mythic Keystone Boost: The price of the Mythic Keystone Boost depends on your key level aswell as what affixes there are that current week. The mythic keystone prices are presented to you in-game via whispers. M+15 boosts This includes: [Keystone Master] Achievement 900 Item Level gear from your weekly class hall chest Loot from any dungeons we don't need(We boost your key from any level to 15) Nightbane boosts: 100k This includes: Guaranteed Smoldering Ember Wyrm mount [One Night in Karazhan] AchievementContact: Shiftbeef#2822 Add me if you're interested in the boost or have questions about it.Classic7 20 May
11 May MMXVI have merged into The Gauntlet Hi fellow Nord'ers, As of 07/05, MMXVI have now merged in its entirety into The Gauntlet. As many Guilds have struggled with recruitment in this expansion, we are no different. MMXVI was formed in September of last year and quickly progressed to 7/7M Cutting Edge. It was a great achievement and something we can be proud of. At 5/10M progress, we reached a point where we couldn't sustain an optimal raid team. In a bid to keep our core together, it made sense to find another suitable home on the realm. We look forward to our merge with The Gauntlet and will look to re-instate our position on the realm. We will be sticking to a 2-day per week schedule, with a strong focus on mythic progression. I'm sure you will all agree that our Realm needs a revival and our decision to merge was an easy one, given the circumstances. #MakeNordrassilGreatAgain Cheers, Soph xSophiae2 11 May
28 Apr <Cool Runnings> Recruiting! Greetings! <Cool Runnings> are looking for players to expand our raid team and socials are always welcome. We raid twice a week at the moment, these days are Wednesdays and Thursday 9PM server time. We run normals on NH and are currently on progression with another guild on NH Heroic 4/10 We are looking for all types of classes. Requirements Have a can do postive attitude when it comes to raiding, and most of all patience. Be progression oriented & be willing to wipe. As for ilevel, we don't bother on this too much. As long as you research the tactics before hand its fine! We have a discord, but its optional. If you interested you can join the discord channel. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So if your interested or have any questions, feel free to contact me "Darkgoodness" or "Shaula" ingame. If you like you can post on here and i can get back to you as soon as i can. <(^_^)>Darkgoodness0 28 Apr
24 Apr [A]Dignified Weekend Raiding guild [Recruiting] About Dignified Dignified has been around for a long time on Nordrassil, although it changed hands in january 2012. Dignified Executes Bosses in style. Had enough of the job that comes with mythic raiding, or being stuck in heroic and you know you can do better? Want to raid in a quality team that doesn't give up? We're straight forward, honost people with a hint of elitism but we leave the jerks in other guilds. Raids: Fri 20.30-0.00 + Sun 20.30-23.00 Interested? then talk to me. What we need Ranged dps, about 5x Progress Raiding We are looking for skilled players who prefer to raid in a comfortable team without too much drama. We are not persueing Mythic simply because getting 20 likeminded people together that have the time and skill to keep up with demands is too much work to keep it fun. So if you want to take a step back from Mythic, or want to step up from your heroic progress then perhabs we are what you're looking for. Acceptance to the team will be based on the following: Item lvl 870+ with at least 35+ artifact traits. Commitment - you agree to sign for nearly every raid (90%+ attendance) You are willing to invest in best pots/flasks/enchants available. You try to update your artifact traits to your possible max. Willingness to improve - you can handle constructive feedback on your performance. Progress is more important to you than loot. You are a friendly player with a good team spirit. You are able to raid on friday 20.30 - 0.00 and sunday 20.30 - 23.00 If you want to join our team permanently we would like you to become a member of Dignified on Nordrassil, if you don't want to realm change perhaps making a new char on Nordrassil is an option. Raid rules: Be in front of the raid 10 min before raid time for invite. Regulars and people who can join both evenings have priority. You need to log on TS and be able to talk. You are expected to know every fight in the instance. On non-farm bosses you don't have to be an expert of the encounters, but you are expected to make sure you understand. We do not appreciate flaming on fellow raiders, ever. You need to have DBM or Bigwigs, Exorsus raid Tools installed and have it updated If you think you are what we need, then please visit us in game and /w Linnepin-Nordrassil (Linnepin#21688) for more details about a trial in our guild/raidteam. Raiding times: Friday 20.30 - 0.00 RT (Progress raid) Sunday 20.30 - 23.00 RT (Progress raid) Wednesday 20.30 - 23.00 (farm evening for main raiders/alts to get quests done or gear up) Thursday 20.30 - 23.00 RT (casual raid for anyone in our guild with decent itemlvl) We use TeamSpeak for voicechat Dignified progress -edited- EN 7/7N 7/7HC 1/7M ToV 3/3N 3/3HC NH 10/10N 10/10HC See you onlineLinnepin12 24 Apr
20 Apr [A] <The Turtle Sanctuary> is recruiting for Legion The Turtle Sanctuary (so called because some of its founder members used to get a bit obsessive over the turtles in Firelands...) is a guild composed of old friends from previous raid teams looking for new friends to join in raiding Legion. Our core players are mostly from the guild Resurrection and many have been on Nordrassil since the days of Vanilla. Most of us have jobs and/or families, so we have less time to raid than many other competitive guilds, but value our playing time all the more for that. We are intending to clear each raid on heroic difficulty with a group of c. 13-15 players. If we grow sufficiently to move on to mythic, that's great, but it is not a priority for us and most of the membership is unlikely to have the time required. We are looking for players who have the capability to raid at a high level, but may not have the time for a mythic raiding schedule. Who have a sense of humour and enjoy a laugh, while being able to focus for a few hours on serious raiding. Who realise that a video game is not worth creating drama over, while at the same time taking the game seriously enough to optimise and not need to be spoon-fed mechanics. Who value turtles over all other forms of Warcraft fauna. Raids will be twice a week after work hours (probably Wednesday and Sunday) and we're currently recruiting most specs (see site for a list). If the above sounds like something you would like to be part of, drop us an app at turtles-eu.enjin.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can :)Mandor6 20 Apr
19 Apr Noobs with epics is recruiting for our raid team Currently 7/10 HC, we are looking for healers and ranged players. We are a social guild and raid mondays and wednsdays from 20:30 - 23:30. Do you wanna join our ranks, or want more info ? reply here.Gijsja0 19 Apr
18 Apr [H] Ink - 2/10 M recruiting! Who we are: Ink are a new guild founded a month after the release of legion. We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild consisting of former hardcore raiders and social newcomers ready to learn. We are currently on Ragnaros! What is expected of raiders? To be prepared in both general and role specific tactics for fights prior to raids. Gem and enchant all gear available. To be continuously motivated to improve and better themselves as a player and member of the team. Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday (Occasionally carry out alt runs on Sunday) Raid time: 22:00 - 1:00 Realm time Current recruitment needs: Ranged dps: Balance Druid, BM/MM Hunter, Frost/Fire Mage Melee dps: Windwalker Monk Tank: Guardian Druid, Protection Paladin, Brewmaster Monk Healer: Holy Paladin Exceptional players are always considered even if your class isn't listed on our recruitment list! Contacts: [GM] Zime#21104, [Council] Wigglles#2584, Munazaga#2776Rampager2 18 Apr
17 Apr [H] <Rude> 10/10M boosting HC Gul'dan <Rude> is a long established guild on BronzeDragonflight currently progressing Mythic Nighthold. We have a history of boosting achievements/mounts and have many satisfied buyers. ML Heroic Gul'dan/Elisande boosts every Wednesday @8:00 Server Time, Price: 300k This includes: - Elisande + Gul'dan HC kill - [Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan] Achievement - Any loot we don't need + opportunity to bonus roll both bosses We will invite you at 7:50-8:00~ ST and summon you to Elisande. We don't require you to do anything for either bosses. Any further questions don't hesitate to ask. Contact: [Jerb#2797] [Cal#2242] Alternatively whisper an officer in-game. We look forward to hearing from you. (:Myrei4 17 Apr
15 Apr LF pvp/social guild I'm looking for some guild which won't expect me to raid too much, cuz I'm more a pvper than a raider. All I need is friendly bunch of ppl which I can talk n mb play some bg/arenas/raids eventually :)Abáeth0 15 Apr
13 Apr [A] <MMXVI> (4/10M - Weds/Sun) are recruiting! <MMXVI> was formed in September 2016, originally made up of close friends and experienced raiders. Since forming, we have been lucky enough to have recruited a vast number of like minded players, which has enabled us to power through content at an exciting rate. Having formed from nothing, we have already surpassed expectation with rapid progression and a thriving social environment. This progression is made more impressive by our 2 night a week raiding schedule. We raid on Weds/Sun from 19.30-23.20 ST. This allows us to maintain a social aspect, whilst allowing for solid progression. We are currently 7/7 Mythic in EN, 1/3 Mythic in ToV and 4/10 Mythic in NH. We are currently recruiting mythic standard dps and a healer, but will consider all exceptional applicants. We are looking for players who are ready to jump straight into mythic raiding! We are specifically interested in the following classes: - Mage - Demon Hunter (Dps) - Hunters - Resto Druid - Shadow Priest - Tank (any class) We also actively seek social members, to further improve our already strong social contingent. We believe that we offer a great environment in which to play the game your way, whether that is joining in with Guild events, or finding people to have a laugh with. We do offer a Nighthold normal clear on Friday evenings for our social members and/or alts. For more information and any questions you may have, please speak to Malathon (penguinzy#2345), Sophiae (Soph#2407) or Wrathsin (Diabloste#2858). Alternatively, please drop your battle tag on this post and we can make contact with you. Please also feel free to apply at our wesbite: http://mmxvi-guild.enjin.com/ Thanks, Mala.Malathon28 13 Apr
05 Apr 870 Hunter LF active raiding guild(Alliance) Bm Hunter looking for a raiding guild. At least a mimunim 2 raids a week. Looking to get a spot on the raiding team asap. Message me here or ingame if your looking.Darkgoodness0 05 Apr
23 Mar Herald Of The Titans Boost Runs (Horde&Alliance) Hello, Me and my team is boosting for Herald Of the Titans. We did many happy runs during Wod and happy to continue on Horde and start on Ally too. Details are as below. Please do not hesitate to contact me in game or via tag for more info. Battle tag : Laiyaaa#2606 Char:Aliné Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232) We are mostly available on Tuesdays but on request, it can be arranged for Sundays also. Timing is at 7pm by realm time but again, on request It may be changed too. Requirements: All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long as all items are below 226 ilvl, you can also use your heirlooms. Payment Details: Payments can be done in any realm; but for high population realms; price is 180K (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon) For any other realm; price will be 210K (may change on token price) We ask for 50K deposit when you book the spot; and the rest should be before the pull. Here some of the feedbacks we got from our happy customers :) Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727 Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728 Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715?page=2Körpé1 23 Mar
21 Mar [A] Lucid Dream (7/10HC) is recruiting! deleteEnyo14 21 Mar
18 Mar Looking for Guild - New to raiding Hey guys. As the title of this post suggests, I'm looking for a raiding guild to join. My brother is also looking to join a raiding guild. We have done some PuG raids at normal difficulty before, but we haven't done any organized raids. I main a Frost Death Knight, but have been looking at tanking and wouldn't mind playing that role. I haven't tanked in a raid before so please take that into consideration. My brother plays a Marksmanship Hunter. If you're interested in having us join a guild, feel free to reply to this forum or add my BattleTag and we can discuss it more. bturner81#2523Bturner0 18 Mar