Darkspear / Saurfang / Terokkar

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
15 Nov [A] Deathsworn from TBC/WotLK. Anyone from Deathsworn back in TBC/WotLK still playing? Ardraaken or Glanmorial still around?Mandanu0 15 Nov
06 Nov [H] CZ/SK Guild <Czech Made> Looking for Players Hello there ! We're always keen to recruit new, mature and sensible Czech or Slovak speaking players into our guild, Czech Made, on Saurfang EU (also Darkspear and Terokkar, of course) which was founded on 29.10.2009. Our intentions are simple: to form friendships, have respect and understanding for one another, and having all-around fun. :-) We're definitely more laid-back and not a progress guild, although we do run Mythic dungeons. If you're interested to find out more, check-out our forum with the link below: http://forum.czechmade.net/ - or feel free to contact me, our guild-master Mikalai, or officer Cipisek whenever we're online and we'll direct you henceforth! Thank you, and see you (potentially) in-game :-) :-)Kynara2 06 Nov
01 Nov CLASSIC: Remember me/any Alliance PvE guilds planned? Hello, I've seen a few posts about Horde PvP realm guilds and the odd Alliance PvP one. Are there any groups planning to form a guild on the Alliance side of a PvE realm? I am eager to make new connections and, whilst unlikely, possibly reconnect with people who I might have lost touch with accidentally over the fourteen or so years almost since I started my journey. Whilst only 33, I have the memory of an 116 year old so please forgive any inaccurately recalled information. I started my WoW journey in 2004 about a month after launch I believe it was, and I originally played on Nordrassil as Cernunnos, a Night Elf Hunter Herb/Alch. After a few weeks I found out that there was a sort of hidden community at work that loved WoW and I rerolled an identical character using the same name on Al'Akir to be with them. I remember playing in a raiding guild with Dizzybint and her husband for a long time. She had many alts using the 'Dizzy' theme and we spent a fair amount of time as a guild. When the guild sort of died after a while I started again on a new server. I didn't like PvP and had only picked Al'Akir to be with my work friends, and so I rerolled on Darkspear. My main was a female Night Elf Hunter called Amarynthia. I had a few alts, namely a female Night Elf Priest (Shadow) called Philyra, a Human Rogue called Kimil and a female Dwarf Paladin called Rhamnusia. I had a good friend on Darkspear, a male Dwarf Hunter called Astorr. He vanished one day, never came back and to this day I don't know if he's even ok. I spent the bulk of my time on Dramaspear and did a lot of hardcore raiding with my main and alts. At one point I was in Ez (which if memory serves was quite a big name back then) with Bishimon as leader and was always top 3 DPS with Amarynthia. For reasons I no longer remember, I ended up moving all of my high level characters to Saurfang with two friends I had met in the early days of Vanilla. I didn't spend long there and don't remember it at all. After a lot of people quit, I decided to reroll AGAIN when Cataclysm came out. I decided that since it was a 'new' or redesigned world, I'd experience it afresh from level 1. I rerolled as a female Human Paladin called Airmid who has been my main ever since Catacylsm. I transferred all of my high level characters who kept their names, apart from Kimil who became Erebes. After many years of struggling with her identity, Airmid took the difficult decision to undergo gender reassignment surgery earlier this year, becoming Mandanu (in truth for unknown reasons. So, are there any PvE Alliance guilds planned? I think I want to rediscover ever square millimetre of Azeroth at my own pace socially before getting into raiding again. Anyone from the old days who might remember me?Mandanu0 01 Nov
23 Oct WTB Magic Rooster Egg Tcg Mount WTB Magic Rooster Egg Mount ( Gold on Silvermoon-Alliance) BattleTag: Psarman#2811 PM me for more Info pls.Shockwaver1 23 Oct
21 Oct [A] [13/13HC] The Golden Company is recruiting! The Golden Company is recruiting for our raid team. Our progress currently is 13/13HC. We are currently looking for 2 healers, tanks and backup DPS. Please apply on our guild website which I will post below. Please contact Zedonius(Guildmaster) or Pescilence(Raid Leader) in game for more information or apply to: http://thegoldencompany.wowlaunch.com/ We look forward to hearing from you!Zedonius41 21 Oct
17 Oct Horde PVP Are there any horde PVP guilds out there? Myself and a few mates are looking to join a guild with the hopes of doing some casual pre-made and rated games with like minded folk.Revrent0 17 Oct
14 Oct Discord Server for Connected Realms With millions of messages sent daily through discord, the "Open for Business" Darkspear, Terokkar & Saurfang Discord Server is looking for more cool fun realm gamers to join the community. Lets give something back to our wonderful community and embrace for this new year something that can make a difference to so many, this could be LFG,M+, AOTC, Recruitment, Community events, Lore blah blah blah the scope is endless. Why not consider it "Group Therapy, Azeroth Style!" Our issues are WAY cooler than other realms issues. We’ve all been called nuts that is true And the squirrels know it. In order to accommodate the server's involvement this Discord server will have pretty low but extremely fair moderation and should be pretty light on bans (spam accounts none-withstanding) though we we will ask that the following guidelines are kept in mind Server rules: Moderation is to be fairly lenient here, but would avoid: - Posting anything NSFW (anything traditionally offensive / dubious should be kept in #trash) - Doing anything illegal - Spamming - Harassment, Bullying and OTT Trolling - Entering the Paragnomal Dimension As social gamers we should be Family-friendly, alt-friendly, casual-friendly ... OCD-friendly even Mana Friendly...oops scrub the last one, we want every weird wacky crazy and quirky one to embrace something that could be very meaningful for the realms in their entirity. Yes we would like dedicated roles for both factions, which includes faction chats so if you miss having fun in WoW? need a Discord channel that’s your friends, support group, mommy, daddy AND crazy uncle all in one lets make it happen. Beyond the default #community chat there are to be a variety of channels for more in-depth and less spammy discussion - roleplay_and_lore, art and others so there should be something for everyone looking to join up in good faith Don’t be scared, that nagging voice in the back of your head screaming for you to run, ignore it but it could be why I think were recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers. You have 3 hopes, Bob Hope, No Hope, envelope, antelopes are free subject to availability Lets become that rainbow in someones cloud and a Realm Discord Server that caters for every eventuality, play style, mind set let us speak through our actions! I hope youll enjoy it https://discord.gg/MQRrXCXAnkletap1 14 Oct
12 Oct Suit Up Weekend Raiding for the Family Person :) A group of friends who have been raiding on and off since TBC have all found some space in our lives between kids, partners and promotions to come back and try this raiding thing once again. More so for the content and camaraderie, we want to have a shared experience with like-minded 30+ individuals. Currently we are looking at Tuesday evening from 8:30 to 11:30 and Sundays from 2:30 to 6:30, but this is all up in the air as we slowly pull together a smallish group. PM Tam or myself, or just post a message here and lets chat :)Despairs0 12 Oct
12 Oct [H] Honour Bound Recruiting Hello all!!, We have just recently formed a new guild on Horde side "Honour Bound" and we're currently recruiting players. We are a very small guild that consists of close friends that just want to enjoy the game together, we're not hardcore at all, we prefer to have a small guild where we can raid and do mythics comfortably, We're looking for more people that share the same mentality and looking for that family/friend guild. We do not care what kind of class you play as long as you're having fun and enjoying your time with us. Feel free to contact me in game FJheals#1564 for further information.Ephjay3 12 Oct
07 Oct Tank + Healer lf Raiding Guild (A) Hey ,, Myself and a healer friend are looking for a 2 day raiding guild alliance side for heroic and maybe mythic depending on how the team looks. Current XP is 7/8 hc. Ilvl of DK tank is 358 healer is 361. Will also consider learning DPS instead of tanking if need be too. if you feel like you could offer a spot then please feel free to add me via btag HoogOrigins#2108Blueeyegnome0 07 Oct
06 Oct [H] Malevolence - Recruiting [H] <Malevolence> is now looking to strengthen our raid team as we progress BFA. 8/8 Normal Uldir 6/8 Heroic Uldir We raid Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at 20.30-23.00 server time and 20.30-23.30 one night a week, and a vast amount of guild mythic+ runs on other days. We need friendly players who are able to raid at our times and be committed to the guild and its progression. In return you will find yourself in relaxed yet progressive raiding guild that was quite successful in Legion. We are a supportive group of players who encourage our raiding team to be the best that we can be. If/when we wipe, we dust ourselves down, learn from it, and go again. We have a discord server, generous guild repairs and plenty of memes.Noti0 06 Oct
04 Oct [A] The Midnight Raiders 7/8hc 1/8m LF DPS Hi, we're a 10 year old guild on the Saurfang server. We're currently progressing through Uldir with 8/8 normal, 7/8hc, and 1/8mythic progress. With interest in finishing the mythic tier before 8.1 and looking for a few more dps to fill out our mythic team. Our raid times are- mon, wed, friday, 21:00-00:00 st. If you want to progress raid and our times are good for you please reach out and add me at my btag below. I'd love to see you in our team and hope we're a good fit. All the best Ash86#2772Áshly0 04 Oct
04 Oct (H) New Guild recruitment for effective players! Hello ladies and gents, Are you tired of Mythic Raid progressions, time and materials invested only to get four items with 15 item levels more? Are you tired of playing only one class for two days a week and wait until the next ID reset to have fun? If you answered both questions with yes, please continue reading. :) First things first, I have all 12 classes on max level and I love playing my alts. I am playing WoW since Vanilla and have been Raid leading in the past on a Heroic level. I managed to provide a lot of players with "The Chosen" achievement in Legion and I acquired all 36 Artifact challenge appearances, before the introduction of the maximum Concordance level. This small introduction is not to boast or anything, but to explain that I have a lot of experience and I am not a bad player. For me personally, the Legion spell reduction has massively decreased the fun to play only one class. The lack of variety compared to back in Wotlk, Cata etc. has removed a lot of fun and variety for me, which makes me a bit frustrating. I suspect the merger with Activision made this game very low complexity, in order to keep stakeholders happy by high subscription numbers. Anyhow; for me, doing the same content with the same character and progressing Mythic wipe by wipe for 15 item level higher loot is very boring and quite frustrating, due to lack of appropriate rewards. The Mythic mechanic is so much less forgiving and the 20 player limitation makes things really unpredictable (disconnect, lag etc.). Almost any mistake is automatically a wipe, which does not give me a feeling of progressing but rather relying on good "rng" to be successful. If I want to gamble, I play poker. On top of that, with the Warforged/Titanforged system I would rather do 2-3 HC clear runs and equip my alt characters with nice gear and learn the encounter from a different perspective (Tank, Healer etc.), than progressing % by % in Mythic content. If anybody else agrees with me and is interested in establishing a guild, with 2 raiding days per week, where we rush through HC content in 90-180 minutes? I have absolutely no interest in Mythic, as the effort is exponentially higher than clearing HC in a timely manner for a much lesser reward. We can discuss the possibility of organizing split runs and gathering a core member base with the required classes for flex raiding. Possible combinations: Tanks/Healers/Dps/Total 2/6/22 30 - most loot due to Heroic flex system 2/5/18 25 2/4/14 20 2/3/10 15 2/2/6 10 If anybody else is interested in this concept of Heroic split alt character raiding on a two-day basis, please give me a shout so we can have some fun with our main and alt characters. Cheers, Boellor BattleTag: Baljko#2359Boellor2 04 Oct
30 Sep [A] Project Nemesis. Are you where you want to be? Did you know Fable is more historical than fact? Fact tells us about one person and fable tells us about Project Nemesis. When it comes to our digital lives the critical thing is do we take things for granted? Or do we take them with gratitude? At Project Nemesis on Terokkar EU we're simple souls our recipe is respect people first Avatar second. No we dont just want guildmates, we want the "Right Guildmates". PvP, PvE, M+ Raiders, Altaholics and even Gnomes! (Worgen's subject to status and vetinary checks) Yes we know what we are, but know not what we may be. For us the true beauty lies in the journey not just the destination. Poppits reflect on this for a moment. If you could change your thoughts do you think you could change your digital world? Remember there are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds. So do you honestly feel Valued? Appreciated? Engaged? Happy? Do you think you have what it takes to become an Unpuntable? Yes we are an eccentrically quirky bunch of misfits but we're working as intended Version 1.0! We do think a reward for conformity is that everyone likes you but yourself. Dont just see the rainbow, be the rainbow! Witness our perseverance (Uldir 6/8) is not the long race; it is many short races one after the other. Do not great journeys always start with the first step? Are you ready to take yours? Raid Days: Mon & Weds 2100-2300st (6/8) Tues, Thur & Fri Mythic + Saturday: Community Events Sunday: Group Therapy and Optionally Mandatory Tree hugging sessions Progression and growth come only through our continuous effort and struggle and true as it is we will encounter many defeats but we will never be defeated and our strength lies in differences, not in similarities remember you wont really be strong until you see a funny side to things. Consider us Group Therapy "Alliance Style" Happy to chat anytime Bnet: Jeebsjones#2394 www.projectnemesis.euOhboredom0 30 Sep
27 Sep Guild looking for casuals Calling Guildless on Saurfang, Terokkar and Darkspear? Are you Lonely? Have you wasted half your time questing alone? Are you sitting at your computer, drinking beer? Then join us in <Hirsute Tendencies> We are a new casual guild for all 18+.Roejin1 27 Sep
24 Sep [A] Team avengers [A] Team avengers one of saurfangs oldest guilds has returned and are Currently looking for players to bolster our ranks in Battle for Azeroth! Raiding days are currently being put into place What we need from you: In raids: -Fully gem-ed' and enchanted -Understand boss tactics -Be able to accept and adapt to criticism -Discord -Addons: DBM/BigWigs, In the guild: -Friendly and open mindset -Avoid causing guild drama -Be mature What you can expect from us: -Friendly group of people to raid and play with -No guild drama -Relaxed raid environment -Opportunities to progress -A place where you can get the help and advice you need to become better. If you are interested in the guild just contact any of the following officers: nickyb#2535 CURRENTLY NEEDED: -2 healers pref druid+shammy but others considered - DPS (Doesn't matter if you're ranged or melee) Everything else is considered social players are also welcome..Pánaronic0 24 Sep
23 Sep Tank LF weekend raiding guild Hello there, I am looking for a raiding guild that raids in During weekends(Saturday+Sunday). mainly because I created my account when I was outside the U.S but I moved here cause of college. Obviously I'm not in this server but I am looking around all the servers and will transfer the moment I am contacted by a guild that needs me. You can contact me in game or in discord or reply to this post ^_^. Battle.net: boogieface#2948 Discord: Boogieface101#1069 In game: Brutality - RunetotemBrutality2 23 Sep
22 Sep [Terokkar] Looking for old friends Hi! Bit of a stretch.. But I'm looking for 2 people who helped me level back in WotLK. I know that sounds pretty impossible but It's worth a shot. I don't remember either of your names but one was a hunter and the other was either a warrior, rogue or druid? Something melee. I had made my first character, a night elf druid called Shadowgem, and being a uh, 10 year old. I had no idea what I was doing. You two helped me out and we leveled together for a little bit and to be honest, that was my first ever social experience in WoW and my first ever friends. You two were on my friends list for a long time and I know during wotlk you both didn't come online much. The hunter, sorry forgot your name, hit max level. I saw you in Goldshire I think and asked you if you had seen the other guy online at all and you said no. I don't remember what else I said but I should of said thank you! Without that experience I wouldn't of talked to anyone. I was only a shy 10 year old after all. I don't have that account anymore so I can't go on it myself but I do hope one of you came back to wow at some point! Maybe even for BFA! If any of this rings a bell to you or you think -maybe- it was you please contact me! I'd love to talk to one of you again. bnet: Peko#21865Iights0 22 Sep
20 Sep [A] Precise. Hey there, We're a relaxed bunch of dudes looking to progress through heroic raids. Our main goals are to get Ahead of The Curve and have some bants on discord. We're also setting up some M+ teams. Currently Recruiting: DPS - All classes + Mage, Rogue & Demon hunter. Tanks - All classes.If you are a very casual raider looking to get in on the fun, that's fine. We have no problem accepting casuals to our farm runs and soon enough we will have a dedicated casual raidnight. Our raid times are Tues+Thursday @ 7pm st - check our progress @ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/darkspear/Precise. We also have normal Uldir runs on Mondays which are non-compulsary and more of a "funrun" at this time. Any questions, feel free to send mail to Pescilence-Darkspear or comment below. You'll likely get a faster response mailing me though :).Pescilence5 20 Sep
20 Sep [A] Project Nemesis. Are you content? At Project Nemesis on Terokkar EU we believe with every new day comes new strength and new thoughts. Unity is our strength... when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved. We make the dream a reality as the great works we create are performed not by strength but by perseverance. Were happily 6/8 Uldir and enjoying all content with like-minded people. We dont just want guildmates we want the "Right" Guildmate for nothing is more beautiful than the smile that has struggled through the tears we feel and a word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after. Do we turn a meal into a raid feast? A dream into a reality and a stranger into the most important thing..a friend. Oh yes! Its true our guild diversity is our strength. What a dull and pointless guildlife it would be if everyone was the same; our real guildmate smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection. Remember In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity. Do you have what it takes to become an Unpuntable? Never regret something that once made you smile, become that rainbow in somebody elses cloud. Sometimes we don’t realize our own strength until you come face to face with our greatest weakness, as a guild we value people first iLevel second....always Consider us Group Therapy "Alliance Style" Mon & Weds 2100-2300st Uldir Tues,Thurs Fri Mythic+ Saturday: Community Events Sunday: Optionally Mandatory Group Therapy & Tree hugging sessions Happy to chat anytime: Jeebsjones#2394 www.projectnemesis.eu YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k877AUvPG4AOhboredom0 20 Sep
19 Sep [A] Project Nemesis Bringing it back old skool I hope you are all enjoying Uldir & the Xpac as much as us.. Did you know there is a power in people who dream big & who try hard so if you have the courage to begin, you have the courage to succeed & why not with a guild that encourages & supports you. At Project Nemesis on EU Terokkar we believe that our digital life is not easy for any of us. We see it in forums all the time. But what of that? We just have to have perseverance & above all, confidence in ourselves & those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. Dont just read the story, be the story! We truly believe that all guildmates are gifted for something & that this thing, at whatever cost, can be attained. We feel everyone gains strength, courage & confidence by every guild experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face . . . Im not talking Barrens chat. True we help you do the thing you think you cannot do nor do we fear anything so collectively we are at our strongest & value people first their avatars second..always. Do we turn a meal into a raid feast, a stranger into the most important thing a friend? hell yeah! We're not just looking for guildmates, just more of the "Right" Guildmates for all current activities in any capacity from Socials, Altaholics, Mythic+, Levelling, Questing, Warfronts, PvP & even the Raiding. Are you ready for us? Want that place to be proud of? feel appreciated? valued & call your digital home. It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult. Consider us Group Therapy..."Alliance Style" Uldir Raid (5/8) 2100 - 2300 st Mon, Wed, & Fri Guild Mythic + Tues & Thurs RBG's & Community Events Saturday's Sun - Free for all Do that one thing today & have a brighter tomorrow and you could be the rainbow in someones cloud. Happy to chat anytime jeebsjones#2394 www.projectnemesis.eu https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k877AUvPG4AOhboredom1 19 Sep
19 Sep [A] Freedom Keep - Friendly Social/Casual Guild Hey guys! Freedom Keep is looking for more people to join our lovely bunch, have fun with the game and natter whilst we're at it! Our members are very friendly and willing to give a helping hand, so if you need anything just ask! We're not raiding at the moment, but for those that are interested we can definitely do some mythics. If you're interested then give me a shout here or in game!Meridias0 19 Sep
17 Sep [A] House Hurricane <HouseHurricane> of Darkspear / Saurfang and Terrokar are looking for Social and Raiding players alike to progress through Battle for Azeroth ************************************************************* Current Progression Ul'dir 2/8 - Heroic <-- Started 21/09/2018 (Not proper progression due to a lot of PUGS.) Ul'dir 6/8 - Normal <-- Left Normal to work on Heroic. // Will be updated accordingly. ************************************************************* Raid days: Wednesday and Friday (8:00pm Server time). //^^^This is subject to change.^^^ ------------- Currently Recruiting for raid team: Hunters Mages Rogue Shaman Warlocks Ret Paladin Windwalker Monk Blood Deathknight //^^^Above are our Prio but looking for raiders in general.^^^ -------------- About us: We are a newly found guild based on the fundamentals of bad experience within guilds, Formed by 4 friends which always seen guilds disregard and leave out members. Our aim is to have a community where everyone is involved and not left behind so that everyone can experience the content that is in front of them whether they are new or returning players in World of Warcraft. What we offer you: - A fresh experience within a community. - Help and tutoring throughout your time with us. - A social experience where you feel excited to log in and say "Hello". - A Raiding experience where you will feel very use full and accomplished. What we want: - Players with a strong sense of manners and good quality about themselves. - Drive to be the best of yourself for others around you. - People looking to be part of a team community for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their WoW career here. - We want each and every one of our members to enjoy it here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any House Hurricane officer: Warioh-Terrokar , Xacony-Darkspear , Hólysmite-Darkspear ,Roamie-Darkspear , Eliedial-Darkspear , Narcotíc-Darkspear You can also message myself through Email (aidynmillar@gmail.com) Or join our Discord here : https://discord.gg/nF6kQAD And talk within #Community-general We wish you the best in your guild search!Warioh5 17 Sep
17 Sep thinking of transfering here hi guys I'm thinking of transfering to one of the servers in this groupand I have few questions I'd like to ask. how is the horde/alliance ratio? what is the general population in numbers as in if you're playing in the open world do you see people or is it dead. queue time for bgs and dungeons? has there been a queue time since launch in order to log in? what are the avg AH prices. also does this server has english speaking community majorly or other languaghes? thanks in advance' toxToxified4 17 Sep
13 Sep <Oblivion Boost Community Services> Oblivion Boosting Community About us: Oblivion Boosting Community is Europe's greatest boosting service provider. The services offered are executed by Top Players from several different European Servers which are experienced, dedicated and high end raiders throughout many expansions already Important Information: The only valid payment option is Ingame Gold! Please do not ask any further, if we accept any other payment option. If, in any case, a boost is failing we will reschedule to another date and time that fits you, for free, if however, we can’t find a solution that benefits both you and the community, we will fully refund you. These are the services we’re currently offering: ST = Server Time (CEST/GMT+1) Uldir Normal - Full Clear (Saved Boosters) Uldir Normal - Mythrax + G’huun Only/Heart of Corruption (Saved Boosters) Uldir Heroic - Full Clear (Saved Boosters) Uldir Heroic - G’huun Only/Ahead of the Curve (Saved Boosters) Mythic Armor-Specific Dungeons (+10) - You can choose the dungeon, the group will be unsaved, a minimum of 3 Boosters will have same armor-type as you and will trade you items - Can be accommodated every day, on request Heroic/Mythic Expeditions - From single Heroic/Mythic Expeditions to full weekly Azerite caps, available on request Glory of the Wartorn Hero - Can be accommodated every day, on request - In the very rare event of a failed boost, you will receive a free rescheduled boost or a refund - Please reach out to us via the contact details below to learn more about the prices, available spots and the date and times we offer those services. If you don’t find here what you need and would like to have a custom boost, please feel free to reach out to us. We will consider it and will try to make you an offer according to the effort needed. Contact details: Oblivion Discord Server: https://discord.gg/XYNP3SCRise2 13 Sep
13 Sep <Oblivion Boost Community> Recruiting Advertisers! We're recruiting Advertisers! Do you want to advertise for one of the largest and fastest growing boosting Communities in Europe? Why would you *want* to advertise? When booking a buyer in one of our PvE boosts there is a 10% booking fee required to secure the spot, you as an Advertiser get to keep that 10% booking fee as commission on every buyer you book! Is advertising difficult? Generally it's quite simple and the rewards are worth the minimal effort it takes, on quieter days it can be frustrating but it all depends on the time of day you choose to advertise and the realm’s population. What is expected of an advertiser? Join a server, turn on an add-on that auto-posts your advert and respond to whispers in an accommodating and polite manner. Answer any questions they may have and explain accurately what our services are. Access to Discord is a must, this is where we communicate with each other the most, basic knowledge of Google Spreadsheets is desired but not essential. Fluency in German, French, Italian or Spanish a huge plus! Please apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ePGI63cucyVdCk_J0KB4IXtk8osCaRzS6cEnpETjJgM/editRise2 13 Sep
05 Sep Alliance looking for a friendly family/friends guild Im a returning player getting back into wow next to my work. Planning to get casually into raiding as a healer or tank. Hopefully there is a nice active guild who has a spot free for me.Bunep0 05 Sep
01 Sep Polish guild I am looking for a Polish guild on the saurfang serverTooky0 01 Sep
27 Aug LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: Sinkronyzer#1775Merlinii0 27 Aug
26 Aug Group of 3 friends is looking for decent guild Edit: Guild found.Paraxus0 26 Aug
24 Aug LF Casual Raiding Guild Hi all, I've played WoW since Vanilla, but have never really raided properly. I am a tank and Have off-tanked previously in Naxxaramas (years ago). Me and a friend - a druid healer spec - are looking to raid in BFA. I am happy to start as an off-tank and learn. We are looking for a casual, friendly and sociable guild that preferably raids some week nights, we can't do weekends. I currently am 305ilvl ready for heroics and my friend is just finishing up levelling and gearing for heroics this weekend. Please take into account we will be new to raiding and will require some patience. Drop me a message if you're interested in picking up a casual tank and healer. Thanks :)Uryu0 24 Aug
24 Aug [A]Project Nemesis want more Scurvy knaves Welcome one an all We at Project Nemesis hope you are enjoying BfA as much as us. After our an amazing and overwhelming start Project Nemesis on EU Terokkar still has its doors open for more of you unique & eccentrically quirky people for Hi Seas Hijinx and lootings a plenty with a guild that does put the greatest emphasis on valuing the player first the avatar second. We'll not judge people by their peak of excellence; but by the distance they have traveled from the point where they started....We're not just after guildmates we want the "Right Guild mates" consider us Group Therapy "Alliance Style" Our recipe and values are simple by realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance, and then even the small steps and little victories along the path will take on greater meaning. Think you have what it takes to become an unpuntable? Are you where you want to be? Do you feel valued, appeciated, content and happy? Are you enjoying yourself? Remember, the only impossible journey is the one you never begin, we don’t judge each day by the harvest we reap, but by the seeds that we plant. The raids are opening shortly and we are looking to further enhance our rosters for all avenues of this game from Raiding, PVP, Mythics, Questing, Warfronts blah blah blah. Our raid days will be as usual: Monday Wednesday & Friday 2100st - 2300st Tuesday & Thursdays Mythics Saturdays: Warfronts, RBG & Community Events Sunday: Optionally Mandatory Tree Hugging sessions. It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end. Happy to chat anytime Jeebsjones#2394 or www.projectnemesis.eu Community Channel https://eu.blizzard.com/invite/BP7zaCDgj Youtube: https://youtu.be/RlrKXGRzeN0Ohboredom1 24 Aug
21 Aug Terokkar Alliance PvP guild Hello friends, first of all, english is not my native language so forgive me for writing/grammar mistakes. I'm interested if there's anyone out there running around our realm or realms we're crossed with in making a PvP guild on our realm? I want to run rated battlegrounds with people who have a brain, 2s, 3s, full serious PvP. If it already exists, please send me a link or something to contact them. I'd like to join. If not, please give me some feedback, contact your friends and we'll make one.Ajriss0 21 Aug
20 Aug returning to terokkar after 8/9 years hi there, i am returning to terokkar after not having played for 8/9 years and was curious if there are any familiar faces...and if any guilds are recruiting...because ye its boring being on your own :p i used to be a pretty hardcore raider, part of infinity guild, officer & moviemaker. I don’t intend to put that much time in the game anymore, but i do prefer to be with people that know what they are doing :) cheers LockdownLockdownn0 20 Aug
10 Aug Project Nemesis..be the hero you should be! At Project Nemesis we have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our Island home, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone. Are you ready for the battle ahead? Have you what it takes to become an Unpuntable to take up the banner now heroes! At any rate, that is what we are going to try to do. That is the resolve of His Majesty’s Alliance-every man, Worgen, Draeni, Pandarean, Dwarf,Nelf or Velf.. even Gnome. That is the will of Project Nemesis of EU Terokkar and Azeroth. https://youtu.be/k877AUvPG4A The Alliance and Project Nemesis, linked together in their cause and in their need, will defend to the death their native soils, aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost of their strength. Even though large tracts of Azeroth and many old and famous places have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Horde and all the odious apparatus of Sylvanas Windrunner's rule, we shall not flag or fail. Volunteers are wanted for the Battles ahead with a guild that values you. Socials, Raiders, Mythic Plus & PvPer's alike unite for the one cause; the challenge has been given the gauntlet picked up be honourable in your duty. Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Lordaeron, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Islands, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, these Islands or a large part of them were subjugated and starving, then our Alliances beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the Alliance Fleets, would carry on the struggle, until, in The Lights good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old. Raid Days 5th Septemeber 2018 Mon, Weds & Fri 2100 - 2300st Tues & Thursdays HC & Mythic Dungeons Sat & Sunday. Community Events Happy to chat anytime Jeebsjones#2394 www.projectnemesis.eu https://eu.blizzard.com/invite/BP7zaCDgjOhboredom1 10 Aug
06 Aug [A]<thx> 2 days Mythic guild on Ravencrest. **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** <THX> was founded back in 2012 by a tight group of friends who raided together starting from T12 and achieving respectful rankings in the process, most notably World 80th Elegon HC on Ravencrest. We've decided to reform on Ravencrest after a few of us raided together on Defias Brotherhood in Animosity for the last few years, bringing over half of Animosity with us. We're a semi-hardcore guild raiding 2 times a week, but we're still aiming to maintain a good realm rank. Summary of recent history (As Animosity): Warlords of Draenor: T17 - Imperator Mar'gok - World 1103 / EU 599 T17 - Blackhand - World 594 / EU 300 T18 - Archimonde - World 750 / EU 414 Legion: T19 - Xavius - World 553 / EU 350 T19 - Helya - World 1037 / EU 685 T19 - Spellblade Aluriel (Latest NH kill) - World 754 / EU 453 T21 – Antorus HC cleared within first week ended up with 5/11M As a guild, our aim is simple: to clear Mythic content while it is still relevant, whilst raiding in a ‘fun’ and positive environment. While we are raiding just 2 days a week, we expect almost 100% of attendance on all main raids. Recruitment We will always consider somebody regardless of their class and/or spec! In order to give you a higher chance of approval, you should meet the following requirements: - have relevant raiding experience - able to maintain 100% attendance - competent in the class/role you play - have a working microphone alongside Discord **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** When do you raid? Monday & Wednesday We raid from 20:00 until 23:00 Server time Who can I contact? Bnet - Michael#23334, Kidneyxt#2328, Shaun#2102 Discord - Dathran#2016, Teelor#4882, Milkshake#7986Piens1 06 Aug
05 Aug [A] Scurvy Scallywags for High Sea High Jinks Want to know what happened when our ol Captain Bluebeard fell overboard in the Red Sea? A: He got marooned. As the Gnomeofwar "GTS Project Nemesis" gets ready to set sail in BfA with Scurvy Scallywags aplenty for high sea hijinks with Cap'n Perriwinkle Kneecap are all you bilge rats ready? Dont believe all the stories though? True we may of got our Jolly Roger cheaply, but then again it was on sail. https://youtu.be/8G37KEUV4Xg Now and then we had a hope that if we lived long enough and were kinda, sorta a teenie weenie bit good, The Blizz Gods would permit us to be pirates.....Guess what Kul Tiras ahoy! As guilds go we fear nothing from Aqautic Killer Beasties to strange women lying in ponds distributing swords; we do fear one ship though....The Steady Relationship Arrrhhh ye know what lies at the bottom of the dark uncharted waters in BfA that twitches alot? A nervous wreck. So Arhh you feeling valued? Arhh you ready for the challenges ahead? Have you found that place you like to call your "Digital Home" We do put the Terarhhh in Terakarrrrhhhhhh me hearties and are more social than social and yes we all have Aye Phones. You can tell we love new technologies....even 8.01 hotfix945678v2. It’s the iPatch that gives us away. Community Link https://eu.blizzard.com/invite/BP7zaCDgj As a social guild who love all aspects of game we've come to appreciate and realise you can always trust the untrustworthy because you can always trust that they will be untrustworthy. Its the trustworthy you can’t trust Argh! Our Discord Pirates make the most fantastic singers you should hear it when they hit the high Cs! https://discordapp.com/invite/gng4kCh Yes we do love our Rum n’ Bass, but we're also OK with aRR n’ B, too. What be ah recipe for success & longevity? We value all our Crewmates first, arhvatars second savy? Not all treasure is gold & silver...BUT! Do you know which comic book characters are even better at finding treasure than pirates? The X-Men. Know what ye call a Project Nemesis pirate with two eyes, two hands and two legs? ... A Beginner (medical insurance optional extra) Whats stopping ye from beginning your new adventure with us? Pirating with us will become so addictive ya old seadogs once ye lose yer first hand, ye get hooked! Yarh a stupid or dramara pirate is The pillage idiot! So Salty Sea urchins need not apply and if you take the p out of one of our pirates...He'll become irate! "Trust us" you'll have your own woodleg, non-refundable eyepatch and be consuming copious amounts of rum cookies in no time (Parrots optional subject to terms & conditions some age restrictions may apply) Ear Piercings will however cost you a Buccaneer Complimentary soap is provided for all our pirates just incase the ship is sunk..You know, to wash you ashore Raid Days from 5th September 2018 Mon, Weds & optional Fri 2100-2300st Tues & Thurs 2100 - 2300st Saturday & Sunday Community Events Happy to chat anytime Jeebsjones#2394 Website www.projectnemesis.euOhboredom1 05 Aug
27 Jul LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: sinko#8304Justsink0 27 Jul
26 Jul Project Nemesis want more Scurvy Knaves & Misfits Avast ya Skurvy Knaves & Land Lubbers! Hopefully youve seen & enjoyed the new epic Warbringers release :) Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, The Blizz Gods would permit us to be pirates..... Consider this what happened to the pirate when his wooden leg caught fire? (memo to self DON' Tmention fire) He got burnt to the ground. Guess what! Project Nemesis of EU Terrokarhhh are recruiting more misfits and those of eccentrically quirky natures in readiness for fight ahead; not all treasure is silver and gold we value people first avatars second. How do pirates know that they are pirates? They think so, therefore they arrr. Think you have what it takes to become an unpuntable? Yarrrr! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP5Aj... Tis True there be only two ranks of leader amongst us pirates! Captain and if your really notorious then it’s Cap’n! As a social guild how do we pirates communicate with each other? With an Aye phone. We do love all aspects of game from PVE to PVP and do appreciate and realise you can always trust the untrustworthy because you can always trust that they will be untrustworthy. Its the trustworthy you can’t trust Argh! So... What do you call a pirate with two eyes, two hands and two legs? ... A beginner. Whats stopping you from beginning your new adventure with us? What expectations do we have of you? Hopefully your music taste will be aRR n’ B "Trust us" you'll have your own woodleg, refundable eyepatch and be consuming copious amounts of rum cookies in no time (Parrots optional subject to terms & conditions some age restrictions may apply) How much does our pirates pay for an ear piercing? … A buccaneer! Shiver me Timbers the rougher the seas the smoother we sail and with BfA so close now the armada is assembling we dont just want crewmates we want the "Right" crewmates...Savy? Complimentary soap provided for all pirates in case a ship is sunk..You know, to help wash you ashore Current raid schedule Mon & Friday Antorus fun runs Tues & Thus Mythic + nights Raid Days from 5th September 2018 (approx) Mon, Weds & optional Fri 2100-2300st Tues & Thurs 2100 - 2300st Saturday & Sunday Community Events BfA is just around the corner are you ready for us? Lets set sail me Hearties for fortune and favour and rum cookies aplenty with people who value you. Happy to chat anytime Jeebsjones#2394 Our new Community Link https://eu.blizzard.com/invite/BP7zaCDgj Website www.projectnemesis.euOhboredom0 26 Jul
26 Jul Returning players looking for a sociable guild Hi All, My wife and myself are returning to Wow after a little hiatus and we are looking for a new chatty guild to join, were both 29; 30 this year (I'm fairly sure I was a teenager when our old Wow adventure began)!! Were looking for a mature guild, but having a laugh is a must, a good sense of humour - Were looking at levelling new characters to enjoy the levelling aspect that's just been expanded so no rush to push raiding, however we do enjoy that aspect when we are that level - but were not hardcore raiders by any means, been there done that, fun is our priority over progress nowadays. Not really sure what else to put, I personally prefer guilds that use some sort of voice chat as text chat tends to be missed/ ignored by us and others we have found. Wife is a bit shy at first but once she gets to know you shes more talkative. Were generally happy to help out in guild, but whilst we are levelling these two we probably wont be much help - unless cross realm works (not upto date on the ins and outs of that). Anyway, send me a message in game or reply to this thread and I'm happy to have a bit more of an indepth chat if you like? In game on Darkspear at the moment Ive started a new Human Warlock called Dezdimona. Thanks for your time!Azgoroth1 26 Jul
26 Jul Looking for casual Horde Side Guild on Saurfang Hi I'm looking for a home for a couple of toons on Saurfang, my main is alli but my daughter who still plays on my account has a beloved Nelf rogue. We're both casual players looking for a relaxed place to hang out. I'm looking to bring a Tauren Druid who I plan to heal on. Her rogue is 110 I'm currently 101 on the druid working on leveling her up. I realize this is not the idea time but I figure if we can find something now there's a chance the guild will stick around. Both of us are low maintenance, low drama, and willing to help out guildies if needed.Trefoil1 26 Jul
06 Jul <Oblivion> 11/11M Boost Community Hello and Welcome to Oblivion's Boost Community, formed by top 11/11M Raiding Teams. We Provide our Boosting Services on Eu Horde Only. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What do we provide: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Any Day Time: 16:30 - 00:30 Server Time (Runs every 30minutes) Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title. Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day Time: Custom Time (What Suits You) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00/23:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. You will Roll on Rings/Necks/Cloaks. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Everyday Time: 15:00/18:00/20:30/22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Antorus Heroic PL Special : Day: Custom Day (up to you!) Time: Custom Time (up to you!) Extra Info: We assign 3 unsaved players of the same class to trade all items to you. Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 17:00/20:00/22:30/00:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Glory of Argus Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Glory of Legion Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please join the discord and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it as well! Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQReginé1 06 Jul
06 Jul NoM 11/11M Boosting Service (Horde) NoM 11/11M is now opening up the boosting service once more! We have been boosting since Mop, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months and also boosting throughout WOD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through The Emerald Nightmare. You can have a look at the comments and feedback we receieved here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11181138612#1 and here :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17289172227?page=1 Now, we are offering the below runs, with your choice of the loots. Nighthold Mythic : Elisande and/or Guldan with mount and/or without mount. Antorus Heroic: Full run PL We accept gold in any realm. Please get in touch with the below people for more info. Linblad#2519 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Laiyaaa#2606Aliné1 06 Jul
01 Jul Horde enhancement shaman looking for guild Hello I just returned to the game, I want to re-experience the entire game including dungeons, gathering, playing the auction house etc. I am looking for a friendly social guild where raiding is not the only guild activity. Kind regards KimHellawaits0 01 Jul
28 Jun [A] Project Nemesis. Become what you were meant you be! Are you afraid of guild drama? even guildies with contagious diseases the doctors have yet to identify? Maybe your Lost? Confused? Struggling with the effects of Alien Hand Syndrom? we does understands precious one we’re here if you need a hug. The time for change and new beginnings is getting ever nearer are you ready? Inhale the future Exhale the past! Do you need a heal? an airlift because you fell off that Cliff or even A Leap of Faith for them uncomfortable stuck in a pothole situations Project Nemesis with their Guaranteed Lay of Hand and who help keep the Spirit Healers from the unemployment queue are here to help YOU! Dont worry about the night terrors they'll soon pass Yes we're TRULY honorificabilitudinitatibus! You could join today and learn big, unpronounceable words! Maybe its true we do put the Terror in Terokkar...BUT we do it by Group Therapy "Alliance Style" Our dedicated guildees support line in Narnia is ready to help you 24/7 calls will cost 100000g per minute please have bank or Gnomepal details handy. So do you miss having fun in WoW? Need a guild that’s your friends, support group, mommy, daddy AND crazy uncle Jebadia Shieldwanger all in one? We can help you get that perfect set of Titanforged Primal Sargerite set of Abs using our Gnomic approved "Great Abs plan" on a 30 day sale and no refund protection plan (subject to terms conditions insurance and some disclaimers & height restrictions may apply) HC Raid Days: Mon & Weds 2100st - 2300st Mythic+ Tues & Thurs 2100st - 2300st Alt & Community Raid: 2100st - 2300st Saturday: RBG & Free for all Sunday Optionally Mandatory Group therapy & Squirrel Worship. Take that first step now no matter how small it is to a brighter tomorrow with a guild that genuinely puts people first Avatar seconds and know that miracles DO happen. We're not just after more Guildmates we are after the right Guildmates become the raindbow in somebody elses cloud. Dont delay call us today on 123 456 ask for Jeebs and said the bear sent you Stop searching for that one Guild that will change your digital life and start realizing that one person is you :) Happy to chat anytime jeebsjones#2394 www.projectnemesis. eu or even visit our discord or Youtube promotionsOhboredom0 28 Jun
26 Jun <Oblivion> 11/11M Boosting Community Hello and Welcome to Oblivion's Boost Community, formed by top 11/11M Raiding Teams. We Provide our Boosting Services on Eu Horde Only. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What do we provide: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday/Tuesday Time: 16:15/16:30/17:00/23:00 Server Time (Custom Time Available) Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title. Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (Have 3-4 runs per day) Time: 18:15/19:00/19:40 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (Have 3-4 runs per day) Time: 18:15/19:00/19:40 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day Time: Custom Time (What Suits You) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00/23:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. You will Roll on Rings/Necks/Cloaks. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Everyday Time: 15:00/18:00/20:30/22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 17:00/20:00/22:30/00:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Antorus Glory Run : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please join the discord and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it as well! Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQReginé2 26 Jun
17 Jun [A][EU][Saurfang]<Saligia>10/11M Recruiting This is a semi-hardcore guild built up by old raiding buddies, new friends and similar thinking individuals. We take raiding as serious as we need to, but we also understand real life issues happen, work commitments, family, friends etc. all this takes priority over the game, which we all get and help each other if and when we can. All we ask is that you let us know if you have any issues beforehand so we are fully prepared for any outcome - everyone's time is equally important. We simply want to progress at a reasonable rate for the times we raid. Our raiding nights and times are below: - Wednesday: 21:00-00:00 (Server Time) - Thursday: 21:00-00:00 (Server Time) - Sunday 21:00-00:00 (Server Time) We are primarily looking for Ranged DPS but will consider other roles listed above If any of this applies to you and/or you wish to know more please message one of our officers in game: - Plobble#2198 - Reaper#2224 - Kylixx#2575 - MrScottish#2400 Alternatively you can apply on our website http://saligia.guildlaunch.com/Braveheart71 17 Jun
12 Jun [A] Project Nemesis. We had a dream! So, I had this dream last night, right...Not the fluffy wuffy clouds, pretty flowers and fields sort. There was a Murloc, Pandarean Chef, a Demon-possessed Daddy long legs, Flaming Trees an undead babe with the voice of an angel and!! Justin Beiber, all chanting “Join Project Nemesis on Terokkar EU!” I woke up, drenched in sweat and clutching a Rabbits Foot, a sign perchance? BfA is getting ever nearer lil ones, are you ready for it? Your Greatest success could be just that one step beyond your greatest failure. Be Patient! Be Persistent! We are the Alliances 4th Emergency Service. Remember your imagination is your preview of guildlifes coming attractions. Happiness is not a destination. Its something we create in the here and now. As a Guild we realise etiquette is all about an Azerothian’s social behaviour. You may often find that well be dirty dancing with our Hoarde counterparts in BGs or keeping our raid healers from the unemployment queue. Are you thinking what we're thinking? Good. Bring ample supply of butter, and Goblin Jumper Cables. Project Nemesis believe this is not just another day, this is yet another chance to make your dreams come true. Never allow regrets to take the place of dreams. Life is short, smile while you still have teeth. What you cant do has nothing to do with what you can do. With our No Frills simple “non-patent” philosophy we’ve learned that people will forget what we’ve said, people will forget what we’ve done, but people will never forget how Project Nemesis made them feel. Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds we simply value the person first over the avatar. Consider what Gwayne “The Pebble” Manasprocket said about Project Nemesis. "They'll put hair on his chest, will build character they will turn you from zero to hero. They take you as putty and mould pure steel and will help you build a perfect set of Abs using their gnome patent 10000000000000g non refundable system" - the guild changed his life, and it can change yours! The rumours are true! for all our depth and diversity the Guild can be soooo masculine that even our female Draenei fall face-first under the weight of their chest hair! Join today and help paint and sculpt our very own masterpiece, raiders, socials, who cares we just enjoy the ride with like-minded people! For there’s never enough time to do all the nothing you want. Yes were preparing for BfA and not just after Guildmates we are after the Right Guildmates, we feel success arrives when you become comfortable being uncomfortable Raid Days are: Monday & Wednesday: 2100 – 2300 ST Tuesdays & Thursdays: Mythic + Night Friday Alt & Community Antorus Saturday: Community Events & RBG's Sunday: Free for all (Tree Hugging and Group Therapy optionally mandatory) For our 1 minute give away you’ll receive your own personal manservant, a complimentary mint on your hearthstone every night, and access to a guild timeshare located in Neltharion's Lair Light up your tomorrow Today! Happy to chat anytime and boy can I chat. Our new and improved website is now up so drop by and say hey www.projectnemesis.eu Discord located off the sites homepage or even Battlenet: Jeebsjones#2394Ohboredom0 12 Jun
05 Jun If Project Nemesis made recruitment adds... At Project Nemesis we're still working through like so many more Antorus, the Burning Throne. For non lore buffs it may sound like the sort of Saturday morning after the night before on curry and copious amounts of alcohol raid title but we think that a guild that wipes together, stays together at Project Nemesis we take our bio breaks seriously! Never allow regrets to take the place of dreams, join the Guild that will always value people first! Our greatest glory is not in never failing but in rising up everytime we fail, we're proactively getting prepared for BfA are you? Its OK dont worry or be scared lil one that nagging voice in the back of your head screaming for you to run, ignore it Project Nemesis are recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers your HP is in good hands. Yes as social goes our guild chat will have you so immersed you'll be falling off cliffs and pulling 20000 mobs in no time, you may even want to participate in our frank discussions on Squirrel worship or Gnome Psychology. Drama Queens need not apply. You now have 3 hopes, Bob Hope, No Hope, envelope, antelopes are free subject to availability. Sign up today dont delay! Raid Days are: Mondays & Wednesdays HC 2100 – 2300st Alt Run: Fridays Tuesdays & Thursdays are M+ Days Saturday: Free Foor All & Community events AND by Popular Demand! ....Sunday for Group Therapy and Ironforge Hot tub sessions. Answer this are you friendly? slightly crazy, but in a good way? an altaholic? looking for a WoW experience beyond the grind? prone to falling off cliffs? mature, dead sexy? Join today to find your perfect fit! Socials, Raiders, PVP, Casuals, Mythic Runners who cares! We do find joy in the journey not just the goal do you? Is not the purpose to recreate yourself anew in each moment you either get bitter or better. The choice is and always has been yours we'll have your back. Family-friendly, alt-friendly, casual-friendly ... OCD-friendly even Mana Friendly...oops scrub the last one and being Tank friendly is still up for debate We're group therapy, Alliance Style! (ask the healers) Our issues are WAY cooler than other guild's issues We're not just looking for Guildmates we are looking for the "Right" Guildmates (subject to terms, conditions liability insurance and some height restrictions may apply) Emptiness is a symptom that you are not living creatively understand ABUNDANCE is your birthright. No dream is to big! No race to small. Your only hope for survival now is us for fun and hijinx and why not learn the ancient lore of Lotus Squirrel Repulsion ? You could join the resistance now! Happy to chat anytime. Jeebsjones#2394 visit the website www.projectnemesis. eu our youtube channel maybe just say hello on discord :) Sanity excluded what have you to lose?Budlightning0 05 Jun