Lightbringer / Mazrigos

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
10 Jul (A) [LF] Guild for PVE content ; DPS-Melee Looking for Active Guild Faction: Alliance Realm : Lightbringer For : PVE Timezone : European Raid Times : any time during weekends, evenings (European time zone) during weekdays. Language : English Character details Name : Ghalann Class : Warrior Spec : Arms ILVL : 951 Content done : Mythics ; Antorus Normal 11/11 ; Antorus Heroic 5/11 Playing wow since : Burning crusade (2007) Timezone : gmt+02:00 Realm : LightbringerGhalann2 10 Jul
08 Jul (A) <GLHF> HC weekend raiding guild LF Dps. Hi all and thanks for taking the time with this post GLHF are a weekend raiding guild based on Lightbringer, Alliance. We're looking to recruit 3-4 additional DPS players to fill our roster for the upcoming expansion. Below you will find useful info about us. Currently recruiting these DPS classes: Death Knight, Warrior, Mage, Warlock, Rogue, Paladin and Monk. Other classes will be considered. Raid times: Saturday and Sunday from 20:00 until 23:00 server time. What do we offer? - A friendly, mature and calm yet progressive enviroment both in and out of raids. We don't tolerate drama nor disrespectful behavior towards others. - We welcome new players as long they're commited to learning and can take constructive critism to improve. - We only progress through Heroic and we aim to achieve Ahead of the Curve before the release of the next raid, which we've managed every tier since Hellfire Citadel. - Sometimes we organize activities besides raids, such as M+, RBG's, dungeon & raid achievement runs (and as such prefer people that would like to help us out with this). - We are consistent and always make the raid, at these times, with the exception of Christmas and New Year period where there might be a short break. What do we expect from you? - We expect you to be on time for the raids and be online 15 minutes before the raid starts. - We expect you to bring raid items to the raid, such as Enchanted gear, pots, flasks, gems, food. - We expect you to have a basic understanding of boss mechanics and we often post guides on our Discord server or website. - We expect you to perform to a good standard and have a decent knowledge of your class. - We would like you to prioritize advancing their main character for the benefit of raid progression. We use a Discord channel for communication during raids and other activities and also for communicating with our players and linking relevant forum posts from our website. Being on Discord during raids is mandatory but talking isn't. If you're looking for a relaxed guild with consistent raiding, then please fill out an application which only takes a few minutes. We don't accept players without an application. Please apply at https://glhflightbringer.enjin.com/application . If you have any questions about our guild, then please feel free to add any of the Btags below or /w Xan, Sondaria or Maxxed ingame on the realm Lightbringer. Many thanks Xantcha#2265 Dodger#2127 Morimyr#1972 Max.Maxxed1 08 Jul
05 Jul delete pls, old content Due to burn out of raiders with current content and the pressure on people with mythic raiding we are rebuilding our raid group for Antorus and BfA but will not push further into mythic at this point of time and rather build up a solid team with heroic clears. Gear does not make a raider, reliability and dedication does. The only requirements are that you have at least cleared Antorus on normal plus you are at least 18 years old - we do not want a game to interfere with school or peer pressure :) Our raid nights are Wed/Thur/Mon 7.45pm to 10.30pm We are opening all roles with view to BfA. All of our current raiders have viable offspecs so we can switch roles when ever needed or to gear up new raiders. What we are looking for: People who want to be part of a stable guild who has been around without going into slumber since 2010 :) People who appreciate well organised and coordinated raids every week People who want to spend time with others from all over Europe and beyond to have a good time while relaxing from real life stress. People who want to achieve things with like minded fellow players, who get help and offer help to make our time in the game a time we will one day think back and smile :) People who are aware that we are all human beings behind the screen and show the same respect we show others in real life. If this is what you are looking for contact me via fuge#2659Selan7 05 Jul
01 Jul Please delete. Please delete.Raenboe19 01 Jul
01 Jul Looking for a friend to play together I like leveling/playing different factions, classes and character combinations. Eventually i got tired of going through the whole thing mostly solo after so many years, so i am looking for a playing buddy (male or female), to do things together: from questing, to leveling, to dungeons - raids and eventually most of the content in the game. I do play whenever i can, casually, because of work, family and other everyday life activities. I am in my mid forties but i love games. I don't mind if you are a part of a guild and me becoming one, but i don't usually am active in guilds. So if you are flying solo out there, and want a game buddy, no strings attached, leave me a message.Ulmtharis0 01 Jul
30 Jun [A]-Lightbringer Kraken recruiting for BFA. Updated: 30 June 2018 About us: Kraken was formed July 2015. We have been well established on Lightbringer and raiding eversince. We are a non-hardcore Social Raiding guild. Most of us are in our mid twenties up to mid thirties. Most of us have High-end raiding experience and still desire to see new content (at Heroic level) but not raid 3+ nights a week. Therefor we only raid 2 nights a week on Heroic, to take it easy. Our raid team consists out of 24 raiders currently. We have 17 different nationalities amongst our raider ranks! We provide: - 3 nights of raiding per week - Heroic on Wednesday & Sunday( from 8.30 to 11 PM, raider rank ) - Normal on Thursday ( from 8.30 to 11 PM, all are welcome ) - Mythic+ on Monday night ( Several groups from 8.30 to 11PM max, all are welcome ) - Discord server - Dungeon Groups - Old achievements - Raid achievements - A 100% drama free environment and a friendly approach. - Personal Loot ( We trade off & roll for unwanted items ) Furthermore, you need not worry about farming Raidenhancers as we also provide you with: - Feast - Cauldron (flasks) - Vantus Runes - Mana/Health Pots Why chose for us ? With the game being over 10 years old, it is sometimes hard to find the right guild. Everyone has their history and fond memories of previous guilds in the past. We excel in returning the nostalgic feel to the game you once had in The Burning Crusade, Wrath or perhaps later. Most of our guild members have 10 years of raiding & guild experience. We can safely provide you with a social and relaxed environment to continue the game in the most desired way and creating new memories to look back upon with great pleasure. We are often described by pugs, new members as ''The most relaxed and capable guild/raid'' they ever participated in. Our raidleader has 10+ years of Raidleading experience and nearly 8 years of Guildmaster experience. We don't want to brag; we are not elitist; we openly invite you to come experience our positive atmosphere for yourself. :) We are proud of the fact we have recruited numerous players from other realms towards Lightbringer from January 2017 to June 2018 alone; It is obvious Lightbringer is not the most desired server, however it has a strong and loyal core and is a great place to settle down. We are proud we're contributing to improving the server with quality, positive and friendly gamers. Kraken is an excellent guild for Ex-Mythic raiders, (There's many of us); Newcomers and people returning to WoW. We take pride in encouraging and challenging your gameplay to the max on Heroic. We show respect and patience towards all. We teach and help you improve. Kraken is a great place to grow and to become a better Raider both in social skills and in gaming skills. Note; we are not a Mythic raiding guild. Our Progression during Legion 10/10 HC Nighthold - All achievements + Grove Defiler mount obtained 9/9 HC Tomb of Sargeras 11/11 HC Antorus ( Top 10 server horde/alliance rankings) Our aim in Battle for Azeroth: We will continue clearing Heroic Raids in as little time required over the 2 raidnights we have maintaining a steady top 10 server ranking whilst ensuring we provide our raiders with the fun atmosphere and a social evening as we have always achieved in the past years. We expect from you - Availability on Wednesday / Sunday raids - Mature character & a good dose of humor We are looking for Exceptional players; - DPS Ranged - DPS Melee We are currently not looking for Tanks or Healers. - Social players whom wish to reside with the nice Kraken family. In the past we've often had Socials become part of the raiding team over time and we appreciate having them around. For more information or a chat on Discord: Angr#2114 You can also contact one of our officers: Pym Leiliana Darkshauny BumzAngrr1 30 Jun
21 Jun Druid Feral LF Guild for BFA Hello! :D Druid (Feral) LF Raiding Guild for BFA. Available: Wed, Thursday All Day, Rest of the week 23: 45 Server Time Been playing since TBC and never took a break :D Whisper me for more info :D Rampapotamus#2346Unmaker0 21 Jun
09 Jun Looking For a Guild As the title suggests I an looking for a guild to join on Lightbringer. I'm a returning player, but will class myself as a newbie as I haven't played since TBC. I need somewhere to hang out, and ask some possibly stupid questions. I don't want/need any drama, as my job gives me enough of that. I look forward to hearing any recommendations you guys might have. CheersKernowswar3 09 Jun
09 Jun <NEET or Nothing> A fresh casual PvP guild LFM Hello there fellow NEETs! (not in education, employment or training). <NEET or Nothing> is a fresh new guild aimed for all of you neckbeards who want to PvP and socialize while doing so. We aim to do BFA content (PvP aswell PvE) if we ever get there lmao. We do unrated arenas, random bgs and when we get a full team together, rated PvP sounds lit lol. We currently have very little people, but over time we hope to become a comfy home for all the PvPers in Lightbringer / Mazrigos. Thats right, for all two of you lmao We have no standards, you can be as bad/good you want, all we care is whether you have good memes or not. If you're interested mail me ingame to Pyhäpaska TL;DR Nerds play wow and farm honor, mail me ASAPPyhäpaska1 09 Jun
08 Jun [H] <Dark Wolves> Casual Raiding/Social 18+ Guild The long version: Dark Wolves is a Horde guild that was established in April 2007. At that time I was an officer but, over the years, as people have come and gone, I've taken over the job of GM. We are a hybrid "casual raiding/social guild". For us, this means that some of us raid, some of us don't. "Non-raiders" still occasionally organise transmog/achievement runs in old raids, we also generally have a bit of a natter about recent news, updates and anything else that may crop up. We aim to be inclusive rather than exclusive. When we do raid, we have fun just being there .. a boss kill is a bonus. We do expect people to try their best - by our very nature we often "just scrape through" on fights, so we can't afford to carry people. But if raiders put in the effort to try their best, that's all we ask. Please do not expect us to faceroll encounters, breeze through new instances and new content with only a couple of wipes .. this will not happen. We will die. A lot. We also laugh about it, tease each other, discuss tactics and alternative ways of doing things - usually fuelled by plenty of snacks and the occasional glass of something. We are not a hardcore raiding guild .. we are usually well behind the progression of more serious raiding guilds. We generally raid twice a week on a Wednesday and a Friday evening. Our current raids and times are as follows: Wednesday & Friday: 9.30pm-midnight server time We occasionally organise additional non-progression, current expansion raids or previous expansion raids at other times. The guild is an adult only guild (18+) that aims to be drama free. We understand that problems can sometimes crop up, but as we are all adults, it is in our best interests to sort out little problems before they become big problems. Most members have jobs/studies, homes, families and a busy schedule outside of WoW, but also have a whole host of alts, giving us flexibility and a working knowledge of other roles and classes. Basically, we are a casual, laid back guild full of people that just want to play the game how they want to play it, as long as it isn't to the detriment of others. We are happy to review applications from any level character .. we base our acceptance of applicants on the information provided on their application form and the person behind the character. We recruit based on who YOU are and if YOU would fit, not your character. Therefore, if you are applying, remember you are applying to join us, you're there to show how well you will fit into the guild. One-word answers don't work :p Characters change levels, gear, achievements and even role .. it is the person behind the character that brings the fun, knowledge and experience (not necessarily of the game, but life generally :p ) If any of this sounds of interest, please feel free to visit our website at www.darkwolves.eu. We also have a Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Darkwolves.eu) and twitter feed (@darkwolveseu). We now have a Discord channel that is open to non-guild members. You can join just for a chat, or to find out more about us: https://discord.gg/wWJJ83b The short version: Who we are: raiders, non-raiders, collectors, pet battlers, etc What we do: a little bit of everything, casually, no hardcore, 18+, lots of deaths, lots of laughs How to join: fill in an application at www.darkwolves.eu (be honest and don't use one word answers!!) Please see the last post on this thread for up to date details of our progress, who we're recruiting, if we're recruiting, and anything else that may be useful :PPoisonenvy64 08 Jun
30 May WTS Defias Rapier Selling Defias Rapier on Lightbringer (horde)! Unobtainable sword. http://www.wowhead.com/item=1925/defias-rapier #Kimman21265Rageous0 30 May
28 May Looking for casual and social guild My friend and I are looking for a casual and social friendly guild to join on the alliance side on Lightbringer. Preferably a guild where there are no rules about having to participate in raids, but where you can participate in the raids you want to. If you are in a guild seeking new members and think it may be of interest to us, please leave a reply with details about your guild and if you have a website, please share the link. Thank you and have a wonderful day :)Eathryl5 28 May
08 May [H] Samsara Looking For More Members Hello, Samsara are a social raiding guild on Lightbringer. We have been active on Lightbringer since 2007. We value a relaxed atmosphere during raids above all else. Progress is great and we strive for it, but our view is we need to have a laugh and have fun whilst we raid. We are looking for more people to join us in raiding and social aspects. We currently have a raid team and are progressing through Antorus, The Burning Throne. We raid on Wednesdays and Mondays from 20.30 till 23.30 server time. We are a mix of past hardcore raiders who no longer have time for high end raiding, new players and people who would rather spend time with friends and have a great time. Many of our members have been with us from 2007/2008. Samsara is a guild that once you join, you want to stay there. And we welcome everyone to join our family if you believe you can fit in with our style of raiding. All classes are welcome. All levels are welcome, raiders and non raiders alike. Things you can expect from us are Relaxed and easy going raiding not having to worry about 100% attendance a lot of funny and random banter steady progress through raids Stability - we have been here for close to 10 years, we aren't going anywhere To apply and check us out a little, please visit http://samsara.wowlaunch.com/ or if you have any questions, please contact Tresk, Vaadren, Astrid or Minehowe via in game mail or a whisper.Tresk6 08 May
07 May [A] <Easy> 2/11 (M) Recruiting <Easy - Lightbringer/Mazrigos> is recruiting. We are presently 2/11 Mythic. We are happy to discuss cross-realm applications by single individuals or small groups of players. Recruitment is currently open for DPS and healers. Applications of exceptional quality, or those from players with raid leading experience will always be given special consideration regardless of our current recruitment status. Minimum requirements for Raider applicants for Antorus Mythic: iLvl:950 Artifact level: 74 All Epic Gems, Fully enchanted, etc. Raid attendance: 50% (we raid on Mon/Wed/Thu/Sun from 21:00 to 23.30 server time) To apply to Easy, please complete an application form in our forum. Make sure to read the sticky, and to complete the application form in full. You do not need an account to post an application. The link to our forum is http://www.wow-easy.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=25 We are happy to discuss applications by small groups of players. If necessary, create a character on Lightbringer or Mazrigos and contact an officer: Templaar, Rotkwa, Nephesh, Liria, Irukandzi <Easy> was founded in 2006. It has a long and stable membership; many of us have raided with Easy for 10 or more years. We are an adult guild and we tend to keep chat clean and to raid in a pleasant and non-threatening atmosphere. We don't bench members once they qualify as raiders - we have a system which gives preference to raiders who have been rolled out of a previous raid. We prefer raiding as friends together to hardcore progress, but our progress is usually solid enough, but without the aggro of hardcore raiding and without compulsory attendance at all raids.Halfamo3 07 May
04 May WTS 100-110 Dungeon Leveling Whisper anyone from Infinite Sphere (Mazrigos) or join me in discord (https://discord.gg/YyyEMtw). 1 level every 3 runs at about 7 min/run = about 3 lvl/hour. Between 1.5k and 2k/run = 45k to 60k from 100 to 110. Cheapest if we do all runs at once and have a full group. Bring your Heirlooms and even Garrison Buff if you use it just before dinging 100. Welcome to Rivermoon Dungeonlines :PRivermoon0 04 May
02 Apr [H] Coup de Grace-Lightbringer/Mazrigos [H] Coup de Grace-Lightbringer is looking for ranged DPS and the odd melee for the raid team to slaughter dragons and plunder loot piles, we raid Wed/Thur/Mon 8-11ST. Contact a member online and ask for an officer to chat and/or join us on trial.Esteral10 02 Apr
01 Apr [A] <Weekenders> HC Guild Recruiting. <Weekenders> are recruiting! TL;DR Overview: Weekenders are a casual, weekend raid guild, established on Lightbringer / Mazrigos EU (Alliance), poised to clear HC content, with no intention to raid Mythic. Our raiding schedule aims to facilitate organised raids for players who are unable or simply don't want to raid during the week. Our raid times are: Saturday and Sunday: 20:00 'til 23:00 server time. What can you expect from us? ⦁ We've a friendly, supportive team, who encourage one another to do their best, without making any drama if mistakes are made. We're human, we all make mistakes! ⦁ A small, tight knit community - ready, willing, and able to progress on any new content Blizzard can send our way! ⦁ A small team of officers who value the input of their fellow guildmates. We're a team run 'by the people, for the people'. ⦁ An operational website; a Discord server; members with varied and valuable in-game experience, who are willing to support and encourage their fellow guildies. ⦁ Our whole team is dedicated to supporting its players, and everyone chips in to provide as many: consumables, gems, enchants, and crafting materials, as we are able, through our guild bank. ⦁ Dependable, and steady progress, which has earned us 'Ahead of the Curve' achievements, for all of the raids our team has taken on together. What do we expect from you? We understand that people have families, careers, and commitments, so we try to work with that, rather than make raiding feel like an extra chore, but we do still have a handful of key rules: ⦁ Basic raid etiquette: i.e. signing up for the raids in good time; turning up, ready to down bosses, on time; bringing along enchants, food, flasks, and potions in your budget. ⦁ Knowledge of your chosen class and spec, and the willingness, and desire to be the best that you can be. Recruitment: Please see the most recent posts, which reflect our current recruitment status. :) Contacts: Please see our website to complete a short application: http://weekenders.enjin.com/ Enshii#2267 (Officer) StealthTato#2917 (Officer) Mernil#2769 (GM) Flevor#2686 (Officer).Boadie41 01 Apr
26 Mar [A] Dark Portal Monkeys 6/11M Dark Portal Monkeys is looking for DPS players And a Tank to fill out our raid team pushing Antorus progression. What to expect from us: - 2-Raids per week (Wednesday and Sunday from 8PM ST - 11PM ST). - A stable leadership team and raid leader - A guild that had a very good reputation and is well recognised, something we want to build again! What we would like from you: - Mature players who are patient and will not shy away from wiping. - Players who have a good understanding of their class and spec, and if not are willing to learn! - To give 100% effort, we can’t ask for anymore. - People who are willing to make DPM a home. We have always had a strong community spirit!Robobinobo10 26 Mar
22 Mar Suramar is a nightmare Suramar is a nightmare as a mage, the stealth detect mobs are too plentiful, i am sure this has been mentioned before, but as a character who can do a lot of damage, but not survive all that long against amny mobs, well this area is a bit of a joke and needs to be redesigned. The 'Thinly Veiled Threat' and 'Rumours' questlines are both in areas with lots of elite mobs /w stealth detection, not to mention Demons that insta-cast stealth detection, making it nigh on impossible to avoid, what were they thinking with these questlines? The earlier questlines i kinda mananged with because the mobs were not as tough and i could relatively easily kill them, with this area i find myself resurrection hopping to get to my objective, just frustrated right now as up until now i have managed(but it has still been a challenge, to say the least).Drakkian4 22 Mar
19 Mar Delete Please Hi all. For latest recruitment needs please see the latest post on this thread or visit the website at https://glhflightbringer.enjin.com. GLHF is an established weekend raiding guild on Lightbringer/Mazrigos. We are a friendly guild seeking to clear HC content in a timely fashion before the release of the next raid tier. We have comfortably achieved Ahead of the Curve every tier since Hellfire Citadel in Wod. 1. We raid Saturday and Sunday 20.00 - 23.00 server time, with inv's going out about 10-15 mins b4 raid start. 2. We are a mature and friendly group of people. We class ourselves as a casual guild but we expect people to know their class and roles in the raid, and to be able to concentrate for the full 3 hours. We don't expect you to rank every fight but we do expect you to make a meaningful contribution to the team. If you're struggling a bit we like to try and help people to improve rather than just remove them. We may bring you for farm bosses and then progress bosses later on when you're doing better. 3. We don't like drama, people obsessed with loot, players who don't move out of crap b/c it hurts their dps, rude or abusive people, lazy people, or people who can't open their mouths without using the F word. We work as a team here, respect the people we play with, and expect peeps to be fairly considerate. Don't think we don't have fun b/c we do. We just know when to have a laugh and when it's time to focus :) 4. Although we tried mythic recently we have decided to step back down to HC. We do have the capability to down mythic bosses, but have found that it is too much hassle managing a reliable roster to be able to do this consistently. 5. Plenty of the guild enjoy mythic + as well outside of raids. We also regularly make time for alt runs where possible. 6. We only take people over 18 for raiding. Here's what we would like from you: 1. Reliability. You need to be able to make a minimum of 75% of the raids. Turn up on time for raiding. 2. Good knowledge of your class and spec. 3. Prepared for raids with enchants, pots, flasks etc (guild can often help with these). 4. A positive, helpful, 'can do' attitude. Negative people don't help our team. 5. Working headset and mic and decent PC. We use Discord for raids. We like people to be able to speak if needed during raids although it's not mandatory. 6. Able to just brush off wipes and go again. 7. A reasonable amount of play time to advance your character (i.e. in Legion this has meant working on your artifact weapon ofc). We don't want people who just log on for raids, get loot, then log off until the next weekend. If this sounds like a guild you'd like to call home then please apply at: https://glhflightbringer.enjin.com/joinus Alternatively please /w Xan or Sondaria in game on the Lightbringer realm. Many thx. Max.Maxxed17 19 Mar
12 Mar [A] <Pirates VS Environment> Recruiting All Pirates VS Environment is a newly formed and slowly growing PVE guild. We are mainly focused on social aspects right now until we grow to around 50 members and start raiding. We have a discord where people can join and where we will be voting on our dedicated raid days, as well as a place to talk and have fun outside of the game. Right now we are looking for active players who log in a couple of times a week and social people who are okay with talking in guild chat and joining a discord. You do not need any experience to join as we are fresh and are not raiding currently. We do not take the game too seriously but are still looking to play at a good level. We are also looking for a dedicated recruitment officer and raid leader, If you are interested in applying for these jobs please specify which one and why. I hope I did a good job explaining the guild and if you are interested please comment below or look out for our trade chat adverts. Thankyou!Noobtron0 12 Mar
11 Mar delete please all done tnx :)Selan1 11 Mar
04 Mar delete ...Maxxed0 04 Mar
21 Feb [H} Looking For Friendly Guild Looking for a mainly social guild that also does some raiding but without pressure and that understands people sometimes have work/other commitments. Been playing Warcraft for awhile but haven't really done any raiding before but it is something I would like to possibly get into more. My main priority however is that the guild is friendly and mature.Lunos2 21 Feb
18 Feb Lightbringer is empty? I'm not sure if it's my bad luck or that the server is low but df and let takes a long time to find a group. Lfr once took 2:30 to find one group. I want to raid with my guild and I want to raise my ilvl , I am aware of argus and the shop there, just want to know is it worth a transfer or is it the same on high pop serversTrence3 18 Feb
11 Feb delete please :) all done, we killed what we planned to kill last night :)Selan0 11 Feb
02 Feb [A] Et Lux In Tenebris Lucet - 11/11HC - recruiting While not a hardcore raiding guild we do take our raiding and raid team serious to ensure progress for the individual raider and the guild itself. You prefer a guild that puts personality over skill, meaning that they rather have a nice player that can (and wants to) improve but is a great person instead of a very skilled player that is a bit of a (unladylikeword). Raid days/time: Wednesday, Thursday, Monday 19.45 - 22.30 realm time As most of us are adults we would prefer raiders to be 20+ which makes it easier to form a solid raid team (we are aware that younger raiders at times are exceptional at their class but education/parents too often interfere with their raid plans :) We have a very active social side which includes doing a lot of things together especially the weekly dungeons, +mythic dungeons, achievements, helping each other out with our complete maxed profs and short, have a good relaxed atmosphere with great people from all over the world. If you know and enjoy your class, can make sure that you are undisturbed on our raid nights and enjoy a few hours with like minded people wiping to success, feel free to add fuge#2659 for a more in-depth chat or if you are on Lightbringer/Mazrigos feel free to contact anyone in the guild to direct you to the right person online at that moment. Our guild has been around since 2010, and since we started raiding in 2011 we have never called raids :) Right now we have open (full time) spots for reliable ranged dps, pref. Hunter/Mage/Warlock but other classes are welcome tooSelan22 02 Feb
01 Feb <No Curve No Problem> Recruting Newly formed guild <No Curve No Problem> A casual serious guild who don't care about curve achievements. We're not looking for hardcore raiders, just people who want to enjoy PvE content and raid for fun. If you're looking for a step up from the raid finder into organised raiding then we're you're home! If you'd like to know more or have any questions you can contact me ingame. FrostyFeet#2516Contender0 01 Feb
29 Jan [A] <Pirates VS Environment> New Guild LF Players <Pirates VS Environment> is a new(November 2017) and slowly growing guild LF players who want a community of active and friendly people to play with. Right now we are building a social guild but want people who are interested in casual and fun raiding and Mythic Dungeons. We arent serious about raiding but are doing weekly runs soon™. All we need from people right now is for them to log in a couple times a week and to be social and ready for PVE content. We are also looking for people who are experienced in Raid Leading, Moderating and Recruitment, (and who are also willing to help newer players) as we need these roles to help our guild grow and succeed. You can contact me by looking for guild ads in trade chat, whispering anyone in the guild, or messaging me on discord at: https://discord.gg/6gRPe4VDunleyy0 29 Jan
29 Jan Looking for a friendly Alliance Guild Hi i am currently looking for a social,friendly guild i am currently in a guild which has unfortunately seemed to have died with only a small core of members active and they don't really interact tbh, i am on Lightbringer and lioke to chat/group up for questing, Dungeons, i would even like to start Raiding if someone has the knowledge and patience to teach me the ropes? Thanks. DarkDrakkian2 29 Jan
23 Jan [A] LF a chill guild that is not doing HC yet I am a casual player and would like enjoy one of the most pivotal and essential elements to the World of Warcraft - a place within a gaming community. I am a DPS with 930ish ilvl and can score around 1.1 mil dps single target. Other than that all I can say is that I enjoy having a good time in wow, and I approach it the game in a very positive manner. (i.e. no salt overload) That being said I have been in numerous casual guilds that often just end up having 4 people online at a time and would prefer not having to result to that again. tl;dr just hmu if you're looking for a guild member :)Missdeath1 23 Jan
19 Jan [A]You! Yes, you! Come over here… Lemme ask you a few questions. Feeling bored? WoW looking bleak to you? Ever felt like you could do more in a raid than just LFR? Missing that something EXTRA in the name below yours, or missing the name below yours entirely? If your answer to any of those questions was a YES, then I’ve got some great news for you! Apply for <Background Noise> (Mazrigos/Lightbringer) today and eliminate your WoW-related problems with one invite! Or more, depending on how many alts you want in the guild. Our aim is to bring LOVE to the ‘Make love, not Warcraft’ and have fun tackling some challenges while doing so. Here’s what our member has to say about the guild: ‹‹I’ve always dreamed of a guild like this. Now, I can finally do things I wasn’t allowed before! Like sniffing other people’s butts! Couldn’t believe being a <Background Noise> would open this possibility to me!›› Barth, Good-boy Starfall (yes, he wants us to call him like that) We sport a comfy atmosphere in our guild (BYOP- Bring Your Own Pajamas). Our roster sports helpful people, like the Good-boy (when he’s out of character), who will help you with tips and words of encouragement, an occasional Mythic+ even! Guild chat is the home to playful banter, respectful, as well as talk about kittens. If dirty is your language of preference, come join us on our Discord Server, where we like to engage in all sorts of social activities, without prejudice. Just, don’t apply for Cards Agains Humanity en masse, as it will take ages to read through all the white cards! Now, you might ask: “But what about raids, dude?! I’m here for raids!”. I’ve got you covered there. If you find joy and challenge in raiding, then you’re in luck, as do we! Not just that, we’re very passionate about it and we value our team members! As such, we are looking for people who are team-oriented, can accept the critique from their raid leaders and always strive for improvement. If you think you fulfill those requirements, come, talk to us. Here’s what our raid-ranked member says about raids: ‹‹I love raiding with the <Background Noise>! So many targets to turn into a turkey!›› Leafy-the Crazy Cat Man (Leafy’s got an issue with cats… and turkeys. Fair warning.) Okay, that wasn’t really helpful, Leafy. ‹‹I am B-root!›› B-root (Jesus, get the heck out-of-character already, Barth…) ‹‹Barth, get the f!#k away from my butt!›› Wiibimbo- the Tank Mank (but we call him, Mr. Popo) I suppose you’ll have to join us on our raids for the real experience, because these guys obviously don’t know the f!#k they’re talking about. BTW, we raid Wednesdays and Thursdays; 20:00 ST. Here’s what we’re looking for at the moment, to fill our raid roster: -Tanks (low demand- while you will be getting an invite, there’s a chance you may be sitting raids out) -Healers (low demand- while you will be getting an invite, there’s a chance you may be sitting raids out) -Melee Damage Dealers (high demand) -Ranged Damage Dealers (high demand) Whisper us for more info or an invite! STARRING*: Barthalinas-Lightbringer; Wiibimbo-Lightbringer; Leafles-Lightbringer; Aramîel-Lightbringer *You ask these guys for info and/or invite!Barthalinas2 19 Jan
18 Jan <Illustrious> [A] (11/11 HC) So far, Illustrious has been a 2 day heroic raiding guild progressing through raids at a steady pace. We're currently progressing through Antorus and are looking for competent heroic raiders to expand our roster, intending to eventually dabble in mythic. We are also looking to form a casual raid group aimed towards players who want to get into normal raiding; this is a niche currently not filled by the guild, but social players are more than welcome. We raid Wednesday: 20:00 - 22:30 and Saturday: 20:00 - 22:30 If you're interested please fill out our short application form : https://goo.gl/forms/fwZD2VlXg3lA2uLX2 This form is just intended to find out where you best fit in our guild, and so we can get in touch with you.Feardotafk1 18 Jan
14 Jan <H> Looking for a social guild Hi all, Looking for a social Horde guild to play and chat with. My current guild is pretty empty and not really what I am after. Ideally looking for some mythic dungeons, transmog runs, banter and PVP. I don't have a fixed playing schedule, which makes raiding difficult, but may be able to dabble from time to time. Cheers!Ganosh1 14 Jan
14 Jan [Kraken][A] LFM Antorus HC 11/11 Updated: 22 jan. 2018 About us: Kraken was formed July 2015. We have been well established on Lightbringer and raiding eversince. We are a non-hardcore Social Raiding guild. Most of us are in our late twenties our early thirties. Most of us have High-end raiding experience and still desire to see new content (at Heroic level) but not raid 3+ nights a week. Therefor we only raid 2 nights a week, to take it easy. Our raid team consists out of 24 raiders currently. We have 17 different nationalities amongst our raider ranks! We provide: - 2 nights of raiding / week in the most relaxed atmosphere you'll ever encounter. ( Wednesday and Sunday from 8.30 - 11 PM ) - Normal Antorus clear every thursday ( from 8.30 to 11 PM, non mandatory, alts + friendlies welcome ) - Discord server - Mythic+ Groups - Raid achievements - A 100% drama free environment and a friendly approach. - Personal Loot ( We trade off & roll for unwanted items ) Furthermore, you need not worry about farming Raidenhancers as we also provide you with: - Feast - Cauldron (flasks) - Vantus Runes - Potions of Prolonged power Why chose for us ? With the game being over 10 years old, it is sometimes hard to find the right guild. Everyone has their history and fond memories of previous guilds in the past. We excel in returning the nostalgic feel to the game you once had in The Burning Crusade, Wrath or perhaps later. Most of our guild members have 10 years of raiding & guild experience. We can safely provide you with a social and relaxed environment to continue the game in the most desired way and creating new memories to look back upon with great pleasure. We are often described by pugs, new members as ''The most relaxed and capable guild/raid'' they ever participated in. Our raidleader has 10+ years of Raidleading experience and nearly 8 years of Guildmaster experience. We don't want to brag; we are not elitist; we openly invite you to come experience our positive atmosphere for yourself. :) We are proud of the fact we have recruited numerous players from other realms towards Lightbringer from January 2017 to January 2018 alone; It is obvious Lightbringer is not the most desired server, however it has a strong and loyal core and is a great place to settle down. We are proud we're contributing to improving the server with quality, positive and friendly gamers. Note; we are not a Mythic raiding guild. Our current progress: 10/10 HC Nighthold - All achievements + Grove Defiler mount obtained 9/9 HC Tomb of Sargeras 11/11 HC Antorus (11th on server to kill Argus) We expect from you - Availability on Wednesday / Sunday raids - Mature character & a good dose of humor We are looking for Exceptional players, and class and spec. - Social players whom wish to reside with the nice Kraken family. In the past we've often had Socials become part of the raiding team over time and we appreciate having them around. Our website krakenguild.eu For more information or a meeting on Discord: Angr#2114 Thanks for reading!Angrr12 14 Jan
08 Jan Looking for a social/casual raiding guild! Hi Guys, I have recently returned to wow and am looking for a social guild with mature players to hang out in! I know I am way behind in terms of gear/content so I am mostly prepping for the next expansion, however any guild who may be looking to clear early content would be great! Please /w me or respond here if you think I may fit. It is getting very lonely playing by myself! CheersLadotelli2 08 Jan
08 Jan [H] <Guardians of the Flux> (11/11 N, 1/11 H) LF all!** <Guardians of the Flux> (and our Alliance sister guild, <Order of the Flux-Magtheridon>) is recruiting any and all players! We'd love more of pretty much every kind of spec, and perhaps someone with a particularly skilled off-tank spec. We raid every weekend between 2030 and 2300 realm time. We try to keep focused but sometimes we accidentally give in to our inner scrublord and die to stupid things... like running off the edge on Kin'garoth. Not that any of us have done that for a while, honest... Our focus will always be on the more social aspects of the game. We try to keep activity in the guild chat up and we're always willing to help our guildmates with anything they're having problems with. PM me either on Discord (Sheikm#1765) or on Battle.net (Sheikm#21851) and we'll have a talk. :D WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/lightbringer/Guardians+of+the+Flux Raider.io: https://raider.io/guilds/eu/lightbringer/Guardians%20of%20the%20Flux Guild website: http://gotf.guildlaunch.com/Skullpest0 08 Jan
31 Dec [A] Praestantia - casual/social/Raiding/M+ Praestantia is an older guild reforming , veteran players mostly mature semi casual and quite social. We understand rl comes first but aim to Raid/Mythic+ asap depending on interest. Mostly just a bunch of old folks having a laugh. Discord available as well :)Durakt0 31 Dec
29 Dec Happy Christmas <Dark Wolves> and myself would like to wish everyone a Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year - even those who are Alliance ;-)Poisonenvy4 29 Dec
28 Dec [A] LF a casual guild for all alts I have 6 Alliance alts at Mazrigos: - 4 of them are at 110 level (priest, druid, paladin, demon hunter) - a hunter is at 107 - and a warrior at 105. They all are at dead or half-dead guild. And I feel a little bit tired of that. I want to find a casual guild. P. S. It seems to me that Lightbringer-Mazrigos is an almost dead realm. Am I right or not?Monara2 28 Dec
23 Dec Anyone from 'The Chosen' still playing? Hey, Just making a desperate attempt to find out if anyone from the guild 'The Chosen' is still playing on this server? The guild played during Warlords of Draenor, and I was an officer in the guild. I stopped playing in the middle of WoD. I have now returned to WoW once again, and was sad to see that the guild has dispanded. But just curious if any old peeps from the guild still play here? :o Would love to reconnect with the old guildies :(Susira1 23 Dec
20 Dec <Illustrious> [A] (5/11 HC) So far, Illustrious has been a 2 day heroic raiding guild progressing through raids at a steady pace. We're currently progressing through Antorus and are looking for competent heroic raiders to expand our roster, intending to eventually dabble in mythic. We are also looking to form a casual raid group aimed towards players who want to get into normal raiding; this is a niche currently not filled by the guild, but social players are more than welcome. We raid Wednesday: 20:00 - 22:30 and Saturday: 20:00 - 22:30 If you're interested please fill out our short application form : https://goo.gl/forms/fwZD2VlXg3lA2uLX2 This form is just intended to find out where you best fit in our guild, and so we can get in touch with you.Feardotafk0 20 Dec
06 Dec [H] 954 Guardian Druid 7/11HC poss server switch Hi, IM a mature player, 35+ I've been on Draenor for a very long time, been unlucky with guilds, in the past, too many tanks, better geared tanks recruited etc.. My reason for this switch is that I do a lot of M+ too, my recent highest is a +17 in time. But being on Draenor seems a majority of the keys don't get scored as the server is busy and people are doing 22's+ so my score gets stuck low. M+ is essential for the weekly 15, Mythic raiding isn't essential but I usually like to venture in and get the 1st 4 or so down.. Definitely must be competent in HC, this raid does seem considerably easier compared to most recent ones.. So before I commit to a server switch I need to know if there's any guilds suitable for me on Lightbringer. Cheers Sark Logs from my 7/11 .. scored high % on dps etc :) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/W173LhmdcyAwYgnx#fight=6&type=damage-done (p.s. Can't do Sundays as it's wife night)Sárk2 06 Dec
29 Nov Glorious Shoulder Pads Glorious Shoulder Pads now on AH for 49k!Zentso0 29 Nov
29 Nov PVP Guild Hello there , if anyone know or have an pvp guild on realm lightbringer at the ally i would like to know :D post here the eventual details for guild . THXBulkatos0 29 Nov
20 Nov [A] LF heroic raiding guild I've been pugging my raids all of Legion, getting most of the heroic content cleared (all except last 2 ToS bosses). I have several classes that I can play and I haven't decided which class I'm going to play yet in Antorus, can fill any role. With Antorus coming out in a week I would love to join a raiding guild again. My possible raiding nights are Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.Celucian0 20 Nov
16 Nov Looking for Friends (A) Basically I've been on Lightbringer for a while, and its great. I'm in an active heroic raiding guild thats really nice, so I'm not looking to move guild or anything. I just want some friends on the same server, to run mythic+ or pop with or something. If this interests you please reply or add SheepME(hashtag)21529Wispweaver1 16 Nov
16 Nov [A] Illustrious 9/9 HC LF all Classes So far, Illustrious has been a 2 day heroic raiding guild progressing through raids at a steady pace. Heroic ToS has been on farm for a while now and some of us are ready to take it to the next level and progress through mythic. We are looking to expand our roster and form 2 seperate raid teams for progression. Team 1 will go straight into heroic Antorus and eventually progress through mythic. Team 2 will start with normal Antorus and eventually progress through heroic. This is to make sure everyone can enjoy content at a difficulty suited for them, and proceed at a reasonable pace. Raid Schedule Wednesday: 20:00 - 22:30 Saturday: 20:00 - 22:30 Recruitment is open for both teams. We are looking for great heroic raiders who want to take the next step and start mythic raiding. Mythic experience is not required, but it is appreciated. We are also looking to fill out our normal-heroic raid team so casuals are always welcome. Raiding is not a requirement for being in our guild. Strong applications are always considered, even if we are not specifically in need for the role you play. What we expect from you: A near 100% attendance rate (during progression) The ability to work in a team - the team's success is more important than your place on the DPS meter Preparation - you can't come unprepared to a heroic or mythic raid (yes, even Demon Hunters need to prepare) Great knowledge of your class/spec is a requirement for the heroic-mythic team, however, you must be willing to expand that knowledge Respectful behaviour - friendly banter is fine (and encouraged). Sexist behaviour, racial, !@#$- and transphobic slurs however will not be tolerated in any way, shape or form. What you can expect from us: A friendly and inclusive atmosphere Solid raid progression across all difficulties Free food, flasks and vantus runes during progression (and on farm, for the most part) Mythic+ dungeons Guild repair Fun - because that's really what this is all about Apllication Form: https://goo.gl/forms/fwZD2VlXg3lA2uLX2Feardotafk4 16 Nov
07 Nov Please delete. Please delete.Raenboe3 07 Nov