Azuremyst / Stormrage

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
1d Vanilla and TBC serverfirst raid kills STORMRAGE As the title says, i was trying to find a web to search in but there is none so i wonder if someone who was there back in time, remember which guild did every firstkill and if maybe even you have some screenshot or vid saved anywhere.Klaushihtzu0 1d
4d Looking For Guild - Azuremyst/Stormrage [H] Hello. I'm casual player and i'm looking for mature guild with interesting chat. Prefer mythic+ dungeons.Manush6 4d
4d WTS Heroic Argus the Unmaker, 11/11 HC Antorus and +15. we are a team of elite players raiding in world top 50 guilds, we have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 960 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get in your weekly chest in your class order hall and a good chance on 940 or higher from the chest at the end of the dungeon, if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. -Antorus Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 940 loot or higher, up to 985. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Antoran Charhound Mount from Felhounds of Sargeras -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Argus the Unmaker you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Antorus heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2.5 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 2 million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 400k. -full Antorus heroic is 1 million and 500k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k-100k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt0 4d
01 Dec <The Internet People> Greetings Everyone, hope you are having a good day, We are <The Internet People> (TIP) !! :) one of the longest running guilds here on stormrage. TIP is a progression focused guild and are now looking for new members to bolster its ranks for the mythic progress in NH and beyond. We have a tight roster and would like to have people with very high (85%+) attendance and the will to push to the limits. That being said, the raid environment is relaxed and for the most part fun and fully focused when needed. Current Progress : 7/7 M (edge) 3/3 H 10/10 H 1/10 M Raid nights: Sundays and Thursdays 7:30 to 10:30 realm time We unfortunately had a little bit of bump in the road with loosing some people due to real life opportunities so the NH mythic progress has been alittle slow :) for more information, contact me at Ashkani#2133 since you can never gain all what you really need to know about us ! you can also visit our website at : tip-guild.com THINK CAREFULLY !! you may very well be among the internet people :))) Ishne'alu PolahAshkani5 01 Dec
28 Nov LF friendly casual/raiding G not raiding on Wed/Thu Exactly what the title describes. I am looking for a friendly and casual but still a not-hardcore raiding guild that doesn't raid on these 2 days, i am free the rest of them. I am calm and try to always commit to our raids, have quite a time not been raiding but would like an opportunity.Olorun0 28 Nov
26 Nov [A] Do you want to raid in antorus with a team? Hello there, My name is Tonny (ingame Gknowmeh) and im the raidleader of: <Crusaders of the Pheonix> [Alliance] Currently we are looking for more players to enjoy raiding in Antorus with us. We're progressing through the raids as they come and always manage to kill a few mythic bosses. We do need 20 people for mythic when we get there and at the moment we are a bit short on the numbers. What we would like is a healer and a few dps and will consider any class/spec. The raid times are: Tues/Thurs & Sundays from 20.00 to 23.00 (server time). If your interested in joining please reply on this post or add me on battlenet. whisper: /w Gknowmeh-Azuremyst bnet: TAHZ#2362Gknowmeh0 26 Nov
19 Nov Frost 3/9 Mythic recruiting for Antorus Hello Everyone, Frost 3/9 Mythic TOS is looking for some few extra players for the upcoming raid Antorus. All class considered. We do raid : Tuesday Thursday Sunday from 20:00 to 23:00 Server time. At this stage Gear level is not important so, happy to take on board anyone who can attend our Raid schedule. If a Tank is looking to apply would be nice to have off spec. Anyone interested please contact in game Natusk or Hecate or Aeros Manuel#1123 Battlenet for a chat.Natusk0 19 Nov
15 Nov [A] Bone Snappers (9/9 HC ToS) need tank, mdps, heals Bone Snappers (8/9 HC ToS) are looking for a tank, and a couple of mdps with tanking off-specs to join their raiding team in Legion! We'd also like to take on a couple of healers who are flexible enough to be able to switch to useful dps roles as the situation demands. We’re looking for reliable, mature and capable players to help us complete ToS and take us forward into the next raid and the next expansion! The raiding atmosphere in Bone Snappers is friendly but concentrated, we spend time analysing our attempts and gently pointing out where the team or individuals are going wrong. We are not a hardcore Mythic raiding guild (although we will occasionally dip our toe in the Mythic waters when an opportunity presents itself), and don't take ourselves too seriously. Although you will be expected to pull your weight screaming or shouting at people is not our style! In between pulls there’s always a bit of banter going on. Raid times are 2100 – 2330 server time on Thursdays and Sundays, and you would be expected as a tank to attend as much as possible. We use TS3 for communication and while we require you to have this so you can listen to instructions/tactics, it’s not compulsory to talk with it (although you are encouraged to do so)! You are not required to attend every raid, but at least be committed to attend those raids you say you can make! At the moment we’re principally looking for a competent tank of any class, plus mdps with tanking off-specs that they’re willing and able to use from time to time. We'd also like a couple of healers who can switch to dps as the roster situation demands. Notwithstanding this, any competent players of any class or spec would be gladly considered if you felt you could fit in to our low-pressure raiding and social environment. Please whisper Gimlibeard, Stewiegrifin or Eaeldred or send a mail in game. Social members always welcome too! Cheers, and looking forward to hearing from you!Eaeldred5 15 Nov
15 Nov Fearless (9/9HC ToS) Recruiting players for Antorus We are a small guild with a friendly and mature atmosphere. Most of our players are in their thirties and forties and have played the game for years. We are patient, laid back and non-judgemental. We are not elitist. But we do value willingness to wipe and to keep going. We like to push on and see how far we can go and generally prefer wiping on the next boss to farming the bosses we have already defeated. We really value camaraderie and those moments of victory when you finally down the boss. We're not a super strict guild. We don't have loads of rules. We want players to feel at home in our guild, feel excited about our progress, feel valued as part of a team. We believe if that happens you will naturally want to get to the raid on time, and be well prepared. We're looking forward to the new raid and hoping to find a few more friendly players to join our team. We raid at: 8.45pm-11.00pm Wednesdays. 8.45pm-11.00pm Thursdays. 8.45pm-10.45pm Sundays. While we hope players are able to make all the raid nights we do not have strict attendance rules. We often do extra stuff in the week such as mythic plus or an alt raid night. We use discord. Any questions contact: Bnet: Grombo#21731 Discord: Grombo#0281Grombo3 15 Nov
11 Nov Sprint - 100-110 Dungeon Booster [Fast, Reliable] Hello, I'm Sprint; a fast experienced dungeon booster! Sprint Level 101 Horde Balance Druid 200% Movement Speed 101% Mastery 68% Haste 19% Leech ★Service Requirements★ ► ilvl 680+ and Order hall Unlocked. ► 100-110 Boost will take approximately 3.5-4 hours depending on heirlooms ★Service Information★ ► Boosts are done in normal dungeons and you will be playing your own character. ► You can AFK at the entrance or follow me, no need to dps or heal. ► 1 level takes approximately 4-6 dungeons, depending on your rested exp and heirlooms. ► Price: 2500g/dungeon ► 100-110 Price can be discussed! -I accept gold on horde, every server on EU. How ever, I prefer payments on Draenor. ★Contact me★ If you want to schedule a run or have any questions, feel free to add me and I'll get back to you within moments! Add Rawrasaurus#21427 or Elliot#21367 if you are interested. Thanks!Sprint0 11 Nov
09 Nov [A] Knights of the Legion (9/9 HC ToS) need dps Knights of the Legion (not to be confused with the Burning Legion) has been around since Vanilla WoW and is on Azuremyst & Stormrage. We have a nice funny raiding environment with a whole load of laughs, and normally abuse at our fat panda monk, while still maintaining good progression. We are looking to recruit for Antorus to bolster numbers as currently only a core 10-12 of us raiding. A look at mythic raiding will be considered once heroic is cleared. This expansion(when current): Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H ToV - 3/3H The Nighthold - 10/10H Our raiding schedule: Thursday - 20:30 - 23:00 ST Sunday - 20:30 - 23:00 ST Recruiting: We are currently accepting multiple roles and classes. Currently full on tanks & healers but can still be considered. All applicants will be considered, regardless of class (spec) demand. What do you want? What do we want? Lets get real. We all want to raid and progress. To do this you need to be aware, good, prepared and willing to pull together as a team. We all contribute to our progression and we all reap its bounty! What we expect from you: - Most importantly be friendly - Able to use TS/Discord - Strong knowledge of your class - Adequate consumables to see you through every raiding night - Well looked after gear (gemmed and enchanted appropriately relevant to your stat weights) What we can give you: - We can give you a great team of people who are up for a laugh and progression at the same time - Social guild who like doing stuff together outside of raids and in other games (got some overwatch & HoTS addicts here) - We can provide opportunities to play other characters in alt runs Want to Apply? Fill in an application at http://www.knightsofthelegion.com/ or Contact me in-game or Battle.net (Burton768#2282) if you are interested and we can have a chat.Thomo0 09 Nov
04 Nov Frost guild ToS 3/9M need healers, DPS welcome <Frost> ToS 3/9 M We are an old establish guild on the server, end game oriented but with friendly attitude and atmosphere. Raid days : Tuesday - Thursday - Sunday Raid time : 20:00 to 23:00 server time If interested please /W Natusk, Dartfener, Aeros, hecate. ThanksNatusk0 04 Nov
04 Nov [H] Calling All DPS, we need you! [H] We Raid For Cookies is recruiting. 9/9 HC. We are a social Horde Guild on Doomhammer/Turalyon, we haven't been Raiding very long but have cleared Heroic TOS and have aims to do the same come Antorus and beyond. ---------------------------------------------------------------- We are casual but with only 2 days to raid we are looking for people who want to push themselves and work as a unit to progress at a steady pace as well as having free time for that dreaded irl. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Guild Info. We aim to do mythic+'s as much as possible and when people are online its easy to organize and get groups going. The guild is full of like minded people and many understand WoW is a game not a lifestyle choice so even if you cannot raid social members are welcome and then if you want to join in the experience of raiding there is no barrier to stop you. We aim to help gear up and introduce people to the raiding scene as most of us have raided since vanilla but as life does weve got less time to dedicate to it, but that itch is hard to scratch so when we do raid we put 100% effort in, we are happy to help and teach people this area of the game and welcome anyone who wants to join us in this endeavor. ---------------------------------------------------------------- We Are Recruiting. Melee DPS: All classes Range DPS: All classes We take the player not the class, so we leave that decision to you as in the end your enjoyment of the game benefits us in the long run, Offspec Healers and Tanks are also welcome as things can go wrong or people will be unavailable but are not mandatory. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Raiding Schedule. We Raid Thursdays and Sundays 20:30 Server time -23:00 ST Off raids are also planned but these are done by members as a set day dosnt benefit everyone, we also organize mythic+ nights and even old raids for transmog or just to take other members there to see older content and have a night of laughing rather than screaming boss tactics. Any additional info needed please feel free to contact me ingame or add me on bnet bigbrownie#2993, thank youChuggnorris0 04 Nov
26 Oct [H] Ragnaros (Echelon) - 7/9M Looking for DPS [H] Echelon - 7/9M are looking for more skilled players to join a strong core family of raiders who are stepping into Fallen Avatar & Kil'Jaeden. Priority on DPS (DK, Feral, Hunter & Rogues) but all great players welcomed. We have been around in a couple iterations for over a year, we currently have a solid team of active players, plenty of M+ pushing, Leggo runs and all sorts of shenanigans. If you're looking for not just well organised raiding, but a new home, new friends and a great atmosphere then lets talk more! Add me on: Lukey#21204 or post below to get in touch. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/EchelonRoax0 26 Oct
24 Oct Herald Of The Titans Boost Runs (Horde&Alliance) Hello, Me and my team is boosting for Herald Of the Titans. We did many happy runs during Wod and happy to continue on Horde and start on Ally too. Details are as below. Please do not hesitate to contact me in game or via tag for more info. Battle tag : Laiyaaa#2606 Char:Aliné Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232) We are mostly available on Tuesdays but on request, it can be arranged for Sundays also. Timing is at 7pm by realm time but again, on request It may be changed too. Requirements: All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long as all items are below 226 ilvl, you can also use your heirlooms. Payment Details: Payments can be done in any realm; but for high population realms; price is 180K (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon) For any other realm; price will be 210K (may change on token price) We ask for 50K deposit when you book the spot; and the rest should be before the pull. Here some of the feedbacks we got from our happy customers :) Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727 Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728 Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715?page=2Körpé2 24 Oct
13 Oct [A] <Recipe For Disaster> is looking for raiders! <Recipe Of Disaster> 3/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras We are a social-friendly guild intending to make raiding a fun place to be. We are looking to expand our raiding team, in order to tackle Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We raid twice a week on Wednesday and Sunday at 8:30 PM RT till around 11:00/11:30 PM RT, and also have Monday's available for Guild events. We're looking for a couple of dps and a healer (having a viable offspec is a big bonus!) Feel free to join even if you just want to socialise. /w our officers Dare, Disaster, Elfié, Heldric, and Thêa for more info.Disaster5 13 Oct
10 Oct Fraternitas Ferreus - Draenor recruiting - 1/9M Hi all, Shamelessly posting a recruitment thread here since this is where we started but have since migrated - Please find below the thread directly pasted from the realm forum and feel free to message one of us if you fancy migrating and joining us as we keep pushing! Thanks! Colossal / Cassiopeia Fraternitas Ferreus are a recently migrated raiding guild that have had a long and successful raiding history on Stormrage. Forged in the fires of Vanilla we have persisted throughout each and every raid blizzard has thrown our way. Unfortuntely, following a small raid break post Gul'dan HC - Some raiders not returning, some deciding to stay on an extended break we found recruitment on a server with ever dwindling numbers nigh on impossible - as such, the guild leadership decided it was time to move to pastures new and rebuild. With this in mind we are on the lookout for new faces to get us back onto progression throughout Mythic ToS. Currently we are: 9/9 HC 3/9 M We are particularly looking for ranged DPS classes and a Holy/Disc Priest in order to maintain progression through Raid Days - Thursday/Monday - 2000-2300 What do we expect? - Age: 18+ guild. no exceptions, Most of us are well into our 30's now and with limited raiding time per week we need mature, focused players. - Attendance: High attendance is a must with just 2 nights/week. If, for any reason a raider will miss a raid, it is mandatory to let the raid leader/officers know about it in advance. - Raiding Atmosphere: Apart from being prepared for raids (tactics, spare flasks & food) we expect a certain focus while we are raiding. Discussions will be kept to a minimum. It is vital that every raider knows and understands the time and place for a joke. - Voice: Whilst we do have a discord we are still old farts that use a TS server for the time being. We expect you to be able to talk and listen. Why Choose Us? - Since transferring to Draenor at 3/9 HC and with less than half a roster we have managed to Clear and move into 1/9 Mythic with what could be considered a very limited schedule. We are confident that with the right players and focused mindset we can progress much further in this tier and push very strongly in the next. We have been around for a very long time and this migration is evidence of the fact that we are comitted to maintaining the Guild's raiding status. We have maintained a 2 day per week limited time raiding schedule for 12 years and have cleared the targeted content throughout. During raids we are mature, focused and driven to suceed - it isn't the loot we are here for, its's the kill - that is a shared mentality across every single one of our raiders. Outside of our raids - we are social, active on discord and TS throughout the day and night across not just WoW, but other games such as Diablo, LoL, HoTS and many more creating not just a WoW guild, but a family of players from each corner of Europe that share enjoyment in online gaming. I do hope that i have inspired rather than bored you with the above.. if so, please drop me or the other officers a line on BNET and we would be glad to answer any questions you may have. Cassiopeia#2979 Tanaros#2848 (GM) Thanks, ColoColossál1 10 Oct
05 Oct <The Banned Ones.> 13/13HC Recruiting for ToS <The Banned Ones.> The Banned Ones (13/13HC) are looking for new raiders for the release of Tomb of Sargeras. No previous raid experience is required, just a passion to raid. Current Raid Schedule (Times are Realm Time) Thursday: 8:30PM - 11:30PM Friday: 8:30OM - 11:30PM Contact If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment on this thread or whisper an Officer ingame: Toena-Stormrage Shadin-Stormrage Willowtine-Stormrage Velvetine-StormrageToena2 05 Oct
29 Sep (A)Nebula NEEDS YOU !! Nebula are recruiting for our raid team we are a nice bunch of people with raiding in mind we are currently looking to take on board more dps that are reliable and experienced in raids and have the brains for it :) we are a nice relaxed guild where anything is possible even making cookies we are currently at Tomb Of Sargeras 9/9 normal and 8/9 heroic can you be the people we are looking for to start pushing us towards mythic /w myself,amberose or althorion in game for more information look forward to hearing from you soon :) raid days are weds 20.00-23.00 sun 20.00-23.00 Tree out x :P also looking to merge smaller guilds that want to raid !! xx :DAiyame22 29 Sep
26 Sep Exiled 6/9M ToS is recruiting <Exiled> 6/9M ToS is currently recruiting. We are looking for a holy paladin and some dps. We raid Wednesdays and +Sundays 20:15-23:15 RT. Any exceptional player will be considered. Contact daemonic, cyrandras or clovisz in-game for more info or apply at: http://exiled-azuremyst.shivtr.comDaemonic0 26 Sep
26 Sep Server Millionaire Ranking! ALLIANCE 5 Million - Safers <Alliance Stock Market> HORDE This is only for fun and curiousness who are Server Millionaires! I will write your name after you can show me your gold. Anyone can ask me too, if you want proof!Safers2 26 Sep
21 Sep Returning player looking for guild Hello all, I am looking for a guild after a break of 7 years. Back then I quit the game as I got bored with it after 5 years of playing. After logging back in after 7 years again, it felt like coming back home, however I feel lost in my own home. There are a lot of things that I have to wrap my head around again. My main character is a lvl 85 druid (restoration) and I can really use some pointers to get her back on track again. My wishlist for a guild: - Patient people willing to answer my questions about what to find where again in the interface, on gear and who are willing to die as I try to get back into healing (I am a quick learner though, I used to raid a lot). - A guild that raids and that I can raid with once or twice a week would be awesome. I get that I still have a long way to go before I am ready to raid again, but if your guild is willing to give me that time and help me on the way to it, that would be very much appreciated. I am not looking to get back into raiding 4 nights a week, but I do miss the community and raids. If you have any questions about me, feel free to contact me.Esya1 21 Sep
18 Sep Returning player looking for PVE/PVP Guild (Stormrage) Hi there! Before you go "wow, this kid has no achievements" This is a link to "showcase" my original account's achievement score - https://i.gyazo.com/e367d5d35884df9d3e766d82e54f3a8a.png The reason im currently on a different account is merely because i wanted a fresh start with legion, fresh as in new account and new everything in general. I'm currently sat with a Warrior being my main, i like to think that i know what im doing both in a PVE / PVP scenario and im more than willing to learn even more! As for some information about myself, I'm currently 20 years of age, from Norway and a student (which means i dont play 24/7 but i still play on a daily basis most of the time) What im looking for in a guild: Friendly Environment Active Community Alliance Only (All my character's are alliance) English / Norwegian Being The Language Of Choice (Either one works!) Cheers! -BloomberryBloomberry2 18 Sep
16 Sep Schopie & Co. Ya'll mother!@#$ers need to start posting %^-*posts again. Look at this sad forum. No flames, no Mignon. Also, Trump.Schopie7 16 Sep
12 Sep [A] Nebula recruiting :D Nebula is a small guild which are currently sat at 8/9 heroic ToS, after a rubbish summer break and some people taking breaks and such we are looking to replace the stragglers, we are currently looking to reinforce our core team with Ranged dps (mainly needed) Healer prefer pala or shaman and will consider some good melee dps our raid nights are wednesday 20:00-23:00 sunday 20:00-23:00 times given are game time we are also open to looking at the options of possible joint raids with other small guilds or possible mergers with small guilds so please get in contact with me on aiyame#2499 and lets have a little chat and see where it takes us and hope for some good timesAiyame3 12 Sep
11 Sep Looking for casual raiding or mythic plus guild Hey, looking to join a guild and make some friends and do some raiding and mythic plus'. i took a break for a little while last i played was at the start of the expansion, though i did have ahead of the curve on another character. hopefully i'll get some people interested. i'm a 902 beast mastery hunter/mm hunter, but i'll be gearing up pretty heavily from now :)Rikasu1 11 Sep
09 Sep WTS Heroic Kil'jaeden, 9/9 HC Tomb of Sargeras and +15. we are a team of an elite players than have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 930 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get from Mythic plus and a good chance on 910 or higher from the chests, every chest drops exactly 2 items and its random who gets those items from the 5 players , if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. Tomb of Sargeras Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Kil'jaeden] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 915 loot or higher, up to 950. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Abyss Worm Mount from Mistress Sassz'ine. 6-Heroic Kil'jaeden also gives a new artifact weapon skin. -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Kil'jaeden you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Tomb of Sargeras heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 800k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is one and half million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 1 million and 150k gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 800k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt1 09 Sep
15 Aug Looking for social guild (stormrage) Hi! I'm looking for a friendly and social guild on the Stormrage server! I'm a casual player, who's just looking for some people to hang out with :)Lillvargen1 15 Aug
12 Aug Selling mega tcg pet bundle Selling mega tcg pet bundle Hey i am selling my Rare pet collection so i can get money for Destiny 2 deluxe package :D I have these pets and this mega bundle discount! ACPT gold on all servers :) https://gyazo.com/451fbe2472c16248ea1166b122997b4a Add me ingame : Nooiz#21713Stouck0 12 Aug
11 Aug [H] <Legio Pro Fennia - Draenor> LF Finnish Raiders As titled.. Since this is solely meant for Finnish people only, the following will be in finnish. <Legio pro Fennia> (Draenor serverillä) Tier 20 - 9/9HC, 1/9M (Tier 19 - 7/7M, 2/3M, 7/10M) etsii kesän lomailun ja rauhallisen pelailun myötä pelaajia Legion raideille. Kil'jaeden hc-kaadon myötä etsimme lisää rosteria myös mythic raideja ajatellen. Kesän aiheuttamat lomailut kun tekevät sen että osallistujia on yleensä juuri ja juuri tarvittava 20 pelaajan määrä. Mikä ihmeen Legio pro Fennia? Legio pro Fennia on ollut olemassa aikojen alusta... oikeastaan jo ennen World of Warcraftin euroopan launchia. Laughing Skull-serverillä jo WoWin betassa juostiin samalla porukalla (Nordic Horde) joka sittemmin muodosti Legio pro Fennian alunperin Agamaggan-serverille. Kor'gallille koko kilta siirtyi 3.6.2005, josta matka jatkui 9.3.2013 Draenorille. Legio pro Fennia ei ole kilta, joka yksi kaunis päivä vain lakkaisi olemasta vaan sen ydinjäsenillä on pitkä kokemus killasta ja kilta pysyy varmasti pystyssä vielä pitkään. Kaikesta tästä huolimatta haluammekin riveihimme myös uutta verta. Mitä sinulta vaaditaan: - Ymmärrät allaolevan tekstin - 18-vuoden ikä, enemmänkin toki saa olla - killan raid-päivät sopivat VÄHINTÄÄN kahtena päivänä kolmesta: to ja ma-ti klo 19:00-22:00 - ei ongelmia tietokoneen tai internetyhteyden kanssa - raid-addonit kunnossa - oma-aloitteisuutta itselle uusien pomojen taktiikoiden selvityksessä - osaa tehdä hakemuksen, jota lukiessa eivät silmät ala vuotamaan verta Mitä sinulle tarjotaan: - Mahdollisuus päästä raidaamaan suomalaisessa täysi-ikäisessä porukassa - Suuria tunteita, niin hyvässä kuin pahassakin - Olla osa yhtä vanhimmista yhä pystyssä olevista (suomi)killoista. Legio pro Fennia perustettiin jo WoWin betan aikana kauan ennen virallista julkaisua! Mitä tarvitaan? Tällä hetkellä tankki/heal osasto on aika hyvin kasassa mutta otamme kaikki hakemukset harkintaan. Ennenkaikkea järkevä ja asian osaava pelaaja on aina tervetullut. Aina kannattaa kokeilla kepillä jäätä, mutta muista - Sherlockmaiset analysaattorit tutkivat hakemuksesi kamman ja suurennuslasin kanssa :-) WWW-sivut ja mahdollisuuden hakea kiltaan löydät osoitteesta http://www.legioprofennia.net/ Tervetuloa mukaan!Nazshak1 11 Aug
06 Aug Fraternitas Ferreus (H) Need Recruits! Fraternitas Ferreus are one of the very few remaining active raiding guilds from Vanilla left on Stormrage. We have a fantastic raiding history over the years and would love to get back up the server rankings, though, in order to make this happen we are in dire need of some fresh faces to kickstart our progression once again! Following a small break after NH Heroic (10/10) and some members stepping down/leaving we have found our progression halted at 3/9 HC in ToS. We are looking for: DPS: Demon Hunter Rogue Warrior Shadow Priest Balance Druid Feral Druid (offspec Tank would be greatly appreciated also!) Healers: Priest Resto Druid Monk Resto Shaman Please find your way to the link below and pop in an app.. Hope to see you soon! https://fraternitas-ferreus.net/phpbb3/viewforum.php?f=2Colo1 06 Aug
25 Jul (H) Dying for Achievements is looking for raiders <<Dying for Achievements>> is looking for more players for our raid team! We are currently progressing through ToS HC (3/9) and have ToS normal raid days as well. To strengthen our raiding team we are looking for friendly players that are interested in relaxed raiding. This is an open recruitment to which every role can apply. Specifically for HC we are looking for a reliable healer to fill in a recently vacated spot. Casual members are also welcome. Our raid days: Wednesday 19.00-21.30: ToS normal 19.00-21.30 Thursday 19.00-21.30: ToS heroic 19.00-21.30 Sunday 19.00-21.30 : Finishing up ToS normal What do we expect? A relaxed attitude towards progression. We are a semi-casual guild, focused on fun. To show up on time for the raids. You do not have to attend all three raid days. Being able to listen on discord. The conversations taking place there are half the fun. Use appropriate consumable (flask, foods and potions) and have at least basic enchants and gems. What do we offer? A social community with a forum and active discord server. Other activities: every now and then we organise competitions and other events, such as achievements runs. We also have members who do keystone runs. For more information, go to www.dfa-guild.com Or contact in game: (tip: type /who Dying for Achievements to see who is online) Ordeth Suldray/Kromgash (battlenet: Faery#2240) Kaliz (battleenet: Kopertje#2200) Rabarbara/Rabshammy Gilly/Eleonar (battlenet: Aprella#2721) Kizune DeckarrdGilly0 25 Jul
10 Jul [H][Bloodhoof/Khadgar][DUTCH] <Nomads> To abide by the wow forums rules this recruitment message is in English, we are however a Dutch-speaking only guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar! Raid hours (CEST - Server Time) Wednesday: 19:45 - 23:00 Sunday: 19:45 - 23:00 Progress As this message is on every realm forum and I possibly can't update it everytime we made a new kill I will link to wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Nomads To give an idea of our goals: We're progressing into HC atm and we are recruiting members so we can start with Mythic soon! Trial Period The Trial Period lasts for an uncertain amount of time, depending on your performance. By performance we mean: - Signing up for the raids in advance; - Showing up on time and prepared for the Raid; - Playing your role correctly; - Behaving as a decent human being; - In case of absence: informing us about it in advance; During your trial you will be evaluated and given information whether we are interested in offering you a place within our ranks. We are only interested in people who want to help Nomads progress and develop into a stronger community. Loot during Trial Period During your Trial Period you will have a lower loot priority than our Raiders. If no Raider needs a certain item but you do, the item of course goes to you so the loot isn't wasted. In case of two Trials wanting the same item the item will be rolled for. Loot for Raiders We use Loot Council for tier and on non-tier item we use a roll system. Where you can use your roll on item a night (need), afterwards all other gear puts you on the ‘greed’ list. Decision regarding loot is made by the Officers, and loot drama is strongly frowned upon. However, if you feel that a mistake has been made, please notify the Raid Leader and he will look into it. If after looking into it the Raid Leader decides to stick with the original decision, please do not fight him on this. What do we expect from you? - Know everything that is relevant to your class in general and your specialization in particular; - Keep up to date with changes or mechanics that concern your class and specialization; - Come fully prepared for the raids: have your gear enchanted and gemmed, have your food, runes, potions and flasks, know all required tactics; - Be online in-game and on our Discord at 19:45 on raid nights, have a working microphone; - Be able to communicate with all our members in Dutch; - Be focused on progress fights even though we joke around on farm bosses, thrash and during breaks; - Behave as a decent human being and keep all dramas out of the game; What can you expect from us? - Experienced and strong leadership from all previous expansions' end-game content; - Two raids a week with progression oriented mindset; - Raid progression with a serious, goal-oriented yet laid back attitude; - Decent human behaviour from the Raiders. Our raids are always focused on progressing through to the next boss, or the next difficulty, while having fun. We always stir the cauldron with the right amount of winner mentality, fun and seriousness when we raid! If you want to raid in a guild sporting a great team spirit, good progress, stability and a fun atmosphere, Nomads is the guild for you! To apply or for more information, feel free to contact me or any of our officers, Naverion#2280, Josin, Thirikzal, Frietsaus or come visit us on https://discord.gg/vTNqmcz Thank you for reading and we hope to see you soon!Naverion0 10 Jul
08 Jul [A] <Andromeda> 10/10 HC recruiting Currently seeking We are currently looking to bolster our range damage dealer ranks, but we are always on the lookout for skilled players of all classes/specs The classes we are currently recruiting: • Hunter • Mage • Shadow priest • Elemental shaman • Warlock • Balance druid Who are we? <Andromeda> is a 2 nights heroic raiding guild located on Stormrage eu. While the atmosphere in the guild is friendly and social, we do strive and focus on progression during our raid nights. We also run mythic+ during our free evenings. While we have a stable roaster we are looking to expand our raiding team and if we fill our ranks we will not shy away from going into mythic raiding. <Andromeda> was re-formed for the start of WoD and cleared each raid instance on heroic, and are looking to do the same in Legion. We are composed of a tight-knit group of old friends, most of whom have played together since vanilla or early expansions. A lot of us are former "hardcore" raiders, but are now pursuing a more relaxed and fun approach to raiding and WoW. If you're a former member from the Vanilla/TBC days, then you will probably recognise a few old faces and names! We like to organise other activities within the guild aside from raiding and mythic+, like quiz games on our mumble server where you can win different awards and the occasional IRL meetup. Many of our members have variable work commitments (travel abroad for work, rotas (e.g. doctors/EMTs etc)) and we appreciate this is reflective of the wider community. As such, we do have an understanding if you sometimes can't show up for raid due to work or important exam in your study, but we do expect you to have a high attendance. What we offer • A guild with a friendly and social atmosphere both inside and outside raids while we still keep a sense of professionalism during progression on new bosses. • Consistent raid progression • Mythic+ runs during our free nights where you are more than welcome to join in on runs for the weekly bounty chest or want to push for higher and higher keystones to see how far we can push it each week. • A guild bank that will have you covered if you don't always have time to farm before raids. • Different guild events such a wow quizzes where you can win prices from our guildbank Our progress: 7/7H Emerald Nightmare 3/3H Trial of Valor 10/10H Nighthold What would be expected of you? What we do ask is that our members are familiar with tactics on new bosses, adapt to changes and handle constructive feedback. Have fully gemmed/enchanted their gear, bring flasks and food. However, further to the above, we keep the guildbank stocked with free-of-charge "emergency" consumables to help those with busy schedules that sometimes don't have the time to farm before a raid. Raid times Tuesdays 21:00-23:00 Sundays 20:00-23:00 (If we are close to a kill and people can stay, we will extend the raid for 30 min) Where do I sign up?! Fill the application on the bottom of the page and send it to andromedarecruits@gmail.com. If you have any questions or would like to know more about our guild? Just whisper one of our members and ask to be pointed towards an officer (or whisper Jaegra (Aegon#2370), Garantine (euphrati#2822), Hisui (Rena#2140), Justifier (Justifier#2179) or Selenelion (PipSedai#2926) directly). Trails If your application get accepted and you are invited to our guild you will start your journey as a trail member that will last 4 weeks, during your trail period you will be getting feedback on your performance from our officers and members. Application Tell us about yourself (A small summery of who you are) Armory link for your character Can you keep high attendance for our raids? (If you have work or study that will sometimes interfere with our raids, this is where you tell us about it) Current raid experience (Describe your current raid experience in wow) What can you offer our guild? (What can you as player bring to our raid and guild) Why did you choose to apply to our guild? (Describe why you want to join our guild)Hisui8 08 Jul
29 Jun Looking for Raiding Guild! Hello everyone and all! I am a ilvl 907ish Fury Warrior(Prot off-spec and willing to use it, not much experience, though), looking for a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild. I'm currently in a very casual non-raiding guild, doing mythic+ with a couple of guild mates who also are close friends. I got experience raiding in all of Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, MoP and early WoD. I've been tanking as a warrior in Vanilla, TBC and MoP, but mostly been enjoying DPS'ing on various toons. As for raiding times, I work nightshifts so the guild would have to start/end a bit earlier than most, as I would have to leave for work at 22:45 at the very latest. Other than this, I can tell you that I'm a serious and dedicated person. I'm 30 years old, and been enjoying this expansion so far, and would love to be raiding again. Hope to hear from you! LasalleLasalle1 29 Jun
27 Jun More Heals Needed! Twilight Justice are looking for an experienced Healer! A Holy Paladin would be ideal but all classes considered. You must be experienced and capable at performing your role, suitably geared and enjoy a sociable raiding scene. Raids Current ToS progression 2/9hc 9/9n (Nighthold 3/10m 10/10hc) We raid 3 nights a week (weds/thurs/mon) 8pm-11pm server time We have lively TeamSpeak and Discord servers and we expect all raiders to join TS for raids. Wednesday and Thursday nights we are usually a larger group with a focus on fun and enjoying the raiding time together while killing bosses! On Monday nights we have a smaller team that like to raid a bit more seriously and progress through bosses that we didn't clear earlier in the week. We also have a mythic+ night each Sunday where we group together and run keys as high as we can. Our Aim We aim to clear ToS hc as soon as we can, win some shiny new loot and most importantly have fun doing it! While we have no strict intentions or obligation to do mythic, once we are done with heroic it is likely that we will proceed on into mythic but with the same relaxed attitude that we raid with in hc. Our Players Our raiders must be able to make most of our raid days, know tactics and be able to handle mechanics and instructions given by the raid leader. We expect you, like all of our raiders, to have fully enchanted and gemmed your gear, and to bring flasks, pots and food. It is important to us that everyone enjoys their time raiding and we do not tolerate abusive or anti-social people, good natured banter is great but offensive or disruptive behaviour is not. Interested? Whisper Shanyuan-Stormrage or Lazyhunts-Azuremyst in-game and we can have a quick chat and answer any further questions you may have.Lazyhunts0 27 Jun
21 Jun [A] Knights of the Legion is recruiting! Some of our guildies have gone offline due to real life being too busy, so Knights of the Legion (not the Burning Legion ;-) ) is currently recruiting multiple roles for Normal and Heroic Raiding, 10/10 HC NH, starting ToS soon. We are a social guild who raid Thursday and Sunday from 20:30 - 23:00 server time. Although we take raiding seriously, we put fun before progression. If you can take (and feel free to dish) friendly abuse, if you don't mind that we get kills regardless of following tactics and wipes - the Knights of the Legion way - don't hesitate and contact us. We have an application form for raiders on our website. We are also welcoming people to fill up the social ranks of our friendly guild. You don't have to fill out the form, just whisper someone in game for an invite. Visit www.knightsofthelegion.com or whisper Bakuratje-Azuremyst, Changrila-Azuremyst or Thomo-Stormrage for more info.Changrila0 21 Jun
03 Jun WTB Heavy Junkboxes WTB (up to 1300) Heavy Junkboxes. Paying 75g / box. C.O.D to this character ( Nadilliton )Nadilliton1 03 Jun
02 Jun [A] <Twilight Justice> 10/10hc LF Tank, No pala Searching for We are looking for an experienced tank for Tomb This guild As a guild we are 10/10hc in Nighthold, and aiming for a complete heroic clear similarly in Tomb. Our raid team is incorporating social runs and a slightly progressive aspect on different nights and many of our players are on different work schedules with some being students and others being on family members along with some doing evening shifts. Whilst our aim is not to do mythic, once we are done with heroic, we may consider having a bit of with mythic whilst waiting for the raid coming after Tomb (Argus raid, likely) The guild raid team was rebuild from the ground during Warlords and has now progressed to being one of the top heroic only focused guilds on the realm and are using teamspeak comms for our raids, and other activities You! We expect of you to be able to make most of our raid days, read up on tactics and be able to handle impromptu changes to tactics as instructed by raid leader to be and to take constructive feedback. We expect you, like all of our raiders, to have fully enchanted and gemmed your gear along with bringing flasks, pots and food for every raid. We would very much like for you to contact us as soon as possible, as we would prefer to get to know you and how you play before the raid is released, similarly, we'd like you to get to know our other tank, as obviously you will be working alongside. Sign me up! Whisper Shanyuan or Lazyhunts ingame and we'll have a short chat, and possibly have a chat on teamspeak as well. - If neither are online, don't hesitate to post in this thread, or add me on battle.tag (flaps#2688)Shanyuan0 02 Jun
21 May <Metanoia> - Ravencrest. Looking for serious raiders <Metanoia> - Ravencrest - Alliance Introduction We are a group of older players who enjoy the game the most when we are pushing hard for Mythic boss kills whilst they are still relevant, unfortunately, we have been unable to find a guild that matches those ambitions/raids at the times we are able to raid. The Plan The aim is to have a solid roster of 20+ players who all want to get cutting edge pre-nerf in a drama free environment, and understand what is required in raids and outside to achieve that. Requirements • Age 18+ (will be reviewed case by case if not met) • Able to raid Weds/Thurs/Mon 22:00-01:00 (server-time) • 100% attendance barring unforeseen circumstances or reasonable notice. • Able to speak English and have a working mic you can use • Always prepared for raids, food/flask/pots/runes • Able to take constructive criticism and feedback. • Preferably have provable experience in raiding at a high end (will be reviewed case by case) • Able to commit the time required to min/max (and expect the same of others) • In depth knowledge of class and upcoming changes. • Able to read/watch/listen to raid tactics and have a thorough understanding of the boss and mechanics before stepping into any raid. • The mindset that loot is a means to an end and the “teams” progress > personal logs. • Mechanically strong The mentality of the guild may seem strict but this is because we would prefer not to have our or your time wasted if you are not prepared to commit. (if you do not meet 1 of the requirements then still feel free to submit an application form, if you are not prepared to meet 1 of the requirements then this is likely not the place for you) Classes/Roles Required Currently, we are in need of 3 Healers (preferably not shaman mains), and Ranged + Melee DPS. It is possible we have a tank spot open for outstanding candidates. What we will offer you A serious, drama-free raiding environment, with players that will commit to putting in the required time and effort. • Cutting Edge on every raid, anything less is failure • Eventually, raiding flasks/pots/feasts • Committed, consistent, and experienced leadership • High standards expected of everyone equally, no exceptions. • Researched and prepared raid leading If this is of interest to you and you want to apply visit: http://www.metanoia-eu.shivtr.com/ If you would like some more information, add mellowz#2407, zime#21104, entail#2216, AuQia#2343, InSAne#23753Pollitburo0 21 May
17 May [A] Ancient Order recruiting <The Ancient Order> Is now recruiting active players for norm,HC and mythic Raiding! we have members with 10/10 normal and 10/10 HC NH experience. we are looking towards doing normal, Heroic and Mythic Raiding.Social members also welcome. Pst here or ask zerowjk or me for more info.Menetharen1 17 May
16 May Looking for guild Ahem, we are two players who wish to join a social and active raiding and PVP guild. Currently the both of us are adjusting to legion and we hope to get into the harder content very soon. Both of us will be available through out the summer for events, also have teamspeak, discord, skype and raidcall... Player info: Jibajabb level 110 plays Blood Death Knight Monklawd level 110 plays Windwalker MonkJibajabb0 16 May
11 May Looking for Raiding Guild Hello im looking for a Raiding Guild that wanna progress on NH Mythic and wants to start Raiding on Tomb of Sargreas when it comes out Im ready to start enchanting my gear and stuff like that havent feelt neccesary when just pugging NH Heroic. Im a social and active player and got great knowledge and will always do my best! Add me if you wanna write or ask! #zemons2221Zemons0 11 May
09 May Alliance - Stormrage -Looking for new guild. I'm looking for a new home. A mature guild on stormrage. My present guild and friends have been inactive since draenor. So i'm looking for a guild to do pve and 5 man mythics. Asprinia is Resto spec. contact me here or ingame on Asprinia. Have a good day ! :-)Asprinia1 09 May
09 May Looking for 'daytime' guild I can only play during the day. My present guild (long time member) is transferring to a specialised raiding guild and only raids in the evening. During the day the guild is like a ghost town. So any guild that is active during the day please shout out.Nahadoth2 09 May
09 May [A] Shiva is now Recruiting ! - All Welcome ABOUT US Shiva formed from a group of friends who started raiding all the way back in 2007 ! and has since expanded into an experienced raiding guild. We have a lot of veteran WoW players from all across europe who are mostly balancing real lives and the need to want to take raiding seriously. We have a slightly later raid time during the week to accommodate our British friends with jobs and most of the european community. We are looking for chill people who want to hang out in discord, clear mythic content and have a bit of banter with us. We Always accept Social members into the guild and always look forward to the first time they want to raid with us :P RECRUITMENT We will consider mostly anybody we think is a strong fit for our social group, so if you are interested feel free to get in touch anyway. RAID TIMES Monday 19:45-2300 Thursday 19:45-2300 WHAT WE EXPECT We only raid 2 nights a week, so to make the most of our progress time we expect you to consistently bring flasks, Food/Runes/Potions Ect. If you can't make it, No Problem ! - We Always post the raid as soon as possible on the ingame Calendar so we know who is coming and when. Have fun and get involved with the guild - chat on discord, hang out in voice chat, be sociable. RAID INFO Voice: https://Discord.gg/ycVdQTD Loot system: Personal Loot with all spare/unused going to people who need. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/stormrage/Shiva http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/stormrage/Shiva/ HOW TO APPLY If you have any further questions, you can PM me on reddit or you can contact us on battle.net or Ingame *Omareth -- Zayreth#2650 *Bobthebrave -- *Skaraa -- *Kisara -- *Nyxee --Omareth1 09 May
27 Apr PvP guilds on Azuremyst / Stormrage Alliance Hi fellas! I'm looking for a PvP guild doing RBGs and the like - but I haven't been able to find any guilds. So can anyone point me in the direction of any proper guilds with a scheduled RBGs? Kind regards, Panicore.Panicore3 27 Apr
24 Apr Tribute to Hayven Games Hello brothers and Sisters of Azuremyst / Stormrage, It makes me sad to hear this, but the WoW Contentcreator "Hayven Games" has died a few days ago he lost to some sort of rare cancer i dont know if you guys even know him. Nontheless i want to give him the respect he deserves, he might be a random guy for some, but for me - Every wow player, Female or Male, Gay or Straight, Black or White is my Brother/Sister. Due to this fact i want to pay him a Tribute on Wendsday the 26th of April at 12:00am Realmtime. I will see some of you on Wendsday hopefully, CheerioRekion1 24 Apr
21 Apr Spectral egg FYI tamed Gon this morning 9.51am Uk time (10.51 server). Just letting people know in case anyone else is after himJintanti0 21 Apr