Azuremyst / Stormrage

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
2d Backstabbers LFGuildies Casual N&HC Raiding Backstabbers looking for more people to raid and do dungeons with at a casual pace. We are a friendly bunch, very vocal on discord. All we ask of you is to have fun. No stress! We pug normal/hc Uldir regularly, check us out! Join our community to tag along to one of our normal/hc Uldir Pug raids, it's a great occasion to get to know new people. And we've been doing very well for what pug raids are concerned (We pugged first 2 bosses hc Uldir and got some good tries on Fetid Devourer) https://blizzard.com/invite/WJ09G7tdRO (We will regularly send out calendar invites) We are a newly formed guild and are looking for more people to grow into a blossoming environment for people to chill, do dungeons with and be social on discord. Any class and spec are welcome, we can accomodate to your needs. Our philosophy is: bring the player, not the spec We don't care if you maximise your character, or stress about rotations, or sim your every marginal dps upgrade. You're free to do that of course or help other people out with tips, but the focus remains on having fun. We listen to our members and you can come to us for any suggestion or problem and we'll try to tackle it together so we can all enjoy the game a bit more. Our raid days are still changing around and we are still waiting for more people to see what our raid schedual will look like, but for now: Thursdays, Sundays and Mondays at 8:30pm-12:00 server time TLDR Chill, have fun and joke on discord, no stress, do mythic dungeons, casually raid normal and heroic but still get bosses done in time. https://blizzard.com/invite/WJ09G7tdROEngel0 2d
4d Newish player Looking for casual raiding/ mythic+ guild I am a new player looking for a casual guild for raiding and mythic+ content. I have no prior experience in raiding other then dungeon finder, but I am looking to learn and find a social guild that is friendly. message me in game if your guild is looking for players :)Salvos1 4d
4d Rogue lf social/casual guild My old guild, nebula, went to some other server, but stubborn as I am I wanna play stormrage: my toon is as old as the game, and has been my toon since then. Im on and off raiding due to work, but know my part and can handle critisism. I want to join a social guild with a sense of sarcasm and humor. I'm easy going and adapt easily.Lorelain2 4d
4d [A]Raining Blood - Recruiting for HC progression About us: Raining Blood was formed by ex-Officers and Raid Leaders from various other guilds on the server in early 2018. With the goal of creating a social and friendly environment that recaptures the massively-multiplayer feel of World of Warcraft, we also intend on providing heroic-level raiding in a timely fashion. Raid Info: We try to maintain three nights of raiding per week. Progression: Wednesday: 7:45PM - 11PM Sunday: 7:45PM - 11PM Catch-up: Friday: 7:45PM - 11PM Recruitment: We're always looking to bolster our raid-roster with active, consistent and reliable raiders. Currently we're mainly looking for DPS classes, as we have our tanks and healers set, however if you're a Tank/Healer and still want to join, please contact an officer. If you're interested in progressing heroic and regularly raiding - please contact the guild master on Battle.net or Discord: Relapse#2502 (Bnet) / Relapse#7045 (Discord)Pawz1 4d
4d [H] Dawn Of The Gathering LFM DotG is Recruiting! We are a social/raiding guild and looking for more people in order to see more of Uldir Normal and Heroic. Most of us are vanilla chilling cool dudes. So if you are in a mood to have fun and see a bit more of the game contend just /w me in game. Raiding days are Wednesday and Sunday 20:00 - 22:30 server time. /lickMagitech1 4d
06 Sep [EU] Paladin tank LF raiding guild! Hello, I'm a 340ilvl paladin tank on Stormrage (eu). As the title says i'm looking for a raiding guild, I'm in a guild at the moment but they only raid on wednesday and monday, so as far as progression goes i don't think we won't come far with the guild. So i'm looking for a more active raiding guild! Hope someone can help me with this :)Tchami0 06 Sep
05 Sep Crippling lag in Stormsong Valley Disclaimer: I have not tried the servers today, this is based on experience from the past 4 days. Stormsong Valley has crippling lag on EU-Stormrage unless you have War Mode enabled. It seems like a sharding issue where the PVE shards are underpowered compared to the number of players in them. If you enable War Mode, the horrible lag is gone, indicating that the War Mode shards have more available resources compared to the number of players. I can see the thinking that War Mode shards should have a larger resource buffer, since being killed in PVP because of lag can make people really salty, but right now the PVE shards have been almost unplayable.Belorin0 05 Sep
04 Sep Player Count What is the player count for this server as I am worried it will affect my end game and overall experienceGeirolf0 04 Sep
30 Aug Can Azuremyst / Stormrage count to 15? 1Animo14 30 Aug
27 Aug LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: Sinkronyzer#1775Justsink0 27 Aug
27 Aug [A] Resto druid LF HC / Mythic raiding guild Hey there, with Uldir opening its doors soon, i am looking for a social minded raiding guild. I prefer smaller guilds that focus on getting in HC raiding as soon as possible. I also really prefer mature guilds and wouldn't mind joining a guild where most members are a bit older (i ain't 20 anymore :P). About me: I am a calm, social and friendly person that loves being part of a (social) team. I have decent raiding experience and am willing to learn / put effort in becoming a better healer. If you're looking for a healer, add me on battle.net for a chat. Wisnix#21930 Kind regards, WisWìsnix1 27 Aug
24 Aug [A] Bone Snappers (9/9 HC ToS) need tank, mdps, heals Bone Snappers (8/9 HC ToS) are looking for a tank, and a couple of mdps with tanking off-specs to join their raiding team in Legion! We'd also like to take on a couple of healers who are flexible enough to be able to switch to useful dps roles as the situation demands. We’re looking for reliable, mature and capable players to help us complete ToS and take us forward into the next raid and the next expansion! The raiding atmosphere in Bone Snappers is friendly but concentrated, we spend time analysing our attempts and gently pointing out where the team or individuals are going wrong. We are not a hardcore Mythic raiding guild (although we will occasionally dip our toe in the Mythic waters when an opportunity presents itself), and don't take ourselves too seriously. Although you will be expected to pull your weight screaming or shouting at people is not our style! In between pulls there’s always a bit of banter going on. Raid times are 2100 – 2330 server time on Thursdays and Sundays, and you would be expected as a tank to attend as much as possible. We use TS3 for communication and while we require you to have this so you can listen to instructions/tactics, it’s not compulsory to talk with it (although you are encouraged to do so)! You are not required to attend every raid, but at least be committed to attend those raids you say you can make! At the moment we’re principally looking for a competent tank of any class, plus mdps with tanking off-specs that they’re willing and able to use from time to time. We'd also like a couple of healers who can switch to dps as the roster situation demands. Notwithstanding this, any competent players of any class or spec would be gladly considered if you felt you could fit in to our low-pressure raiding and social environment. Please whisper Gimlibeard, Stewiegrifin or Eaeldred or send a mail in game. Social members always welcome too! Cheers, and looking forward to hearing from you!Eaeldred7 24 Aug
13 Aug [A] <Andromeda> heroic raiding guild, recruiting now! Currently seeking We are currently looking for damage dealers, but are also happy to hear from experienced healers and tanks. Who are we? <Andromeda> is a 2 nights-per-week heroic raiding guild located on StormrageEU. We achieved Curve for every tier of raiding in Legion, and aim to continue this in BFA. We also run regular mythic+ groups and when we are not being serious, we are a fun and friendly guild who help each other out with achievements, have nightly rants on our Discord server and even do the odd Christmas quiz. <Andromeda> goes back to vanilla times. We re-formed at the start of WoD and have since cleared each raid instance on heroic. We’ll be looking to do the same in Battle for Azeroth. A lot of us are former "hardcore" raiders, who no longer have the time or energy to be online every day, but also can’t really let go of the thrill of clearing an instance or getting a boss down. So now we take a more relaxed and fun approach to raiding and WoW. This is how that looks: Many of our members have variable work and family commitments. If you sometimes can't sign up, that’s not a problem. There is no strict minimal attendance, but we’re a small guild so we do expect our raiders to be active. We do ask you read up on tactics, know your class and be punctual to raids. Raid schedule Tuesdays 21:00-23:00 and Sundays 20:00-23:00. Sounds good?! If you have any questions or would like to know more about our guild, just whisper one of our members and ask to be pointed towards an officer (or whisper Jaegra, Garantine, Selenelion or Cainwyn). Trials If you want to join, and we invite you to our guild, you will start as a trial member. This will last 4 weeks but may be extended based on your attendance.Jaegra1 13 Aug
08 Aug cant write/read chat as i said i cant write/read at chat channel. for example i am at stormwind, /1 to join general chat--> write something--> cant even read what i wrote. same goes fro looking for group channel etc. i can olny read and write at party,guild and raid channel.Mithradir0 08 Aug
07 Aug LF 3 Persons For Nemesis Boosting As the title says Looking for 3 Players who willing to Join a Nemesis boosting group you req to Have ALL Races Max Level My Btag is Adrian#22212 add me for more InfoSendoxi0 07 Aug
06 Aug [A]<thx> 2 days Mythic guild on Ravencrest. **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** <THX> was founded back in 2012 by a tight group of friends who raided together starting from T12 and achieving respectful rankings in the process, most notably World 80th Elegon HC on Ravencrest. We've decided to reform on Ravencrest after a few of us raided together on Defias Brotherhood in Animosity for the last few years, bringing over half of Animosity with us. We're a semi-hardcore guild raiding 2 times a week, but we're still aiming to maintain a good realm rank. Summary of recent history (As Animosity): Warlords of Draenor: T17 - Imperator Mar'gok - World 1103 / EU 599 T17 - Blackhand - World 594 / EU 300 T18 - Archimonde - World 750 / EU 414 Legion: T19 - Xavius - World 553 / EU 350 T19 - Helya - World 1037 / EU 685 T19 - Spellblade Aluriel (Latest NH kill) - World 754 / EU 453 T21 – Antorus HC cleared within first week ended up with 5/11M As a guild, our aim is simple: to clear Mythic content while it is still relevant, whilst raiding in a ‘fun’ and positive environment. While we are raiding just 2 days a week, we expect almost 100% of attendance on all main raids. Recruitment We will always consider somebody regardless of their class and/or spec! In order to give you a higher chance of approval, you should meet the following requirements: - have relevant raiding experience - able to maintain 100% attendance - competent in the class/role you play - have a working microphone alongside Discord **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** When do you raid? Monday & Wednesday We raid from 20:00 until 23:00 Server time Who can I contact? Bnet - Michael#23334, Kidneyxt#2328, Shaun#2102 Discord - Dathran#2016, Teelor#4882, Milkshake#7986Piens1 06 Aug
28 Jul [H] Elemental shaman LF Guild Hey guys, I am looking for a guild for BFA that I can raid and do mythic dungeons with. I'm looking for a mature laid-back guild (i'm 31 myself). I've raided since BC on more or less all classes and roles. For BFA i'm planning on going Elemental unless they get really weird with it in 8.1, then I might go enhancement. Hope to hear from you - ThorRohm0 28 Jul
27 Jul LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: sinko#8304Justsink0 27 Jul
25 Jul Azuremyst / Stormrage Low population issue As a social active pug player im always looking 2 find player 2 join my guild. But the population of both servers is really low. Guild recruitment is going slow. And finding new people is hard. With the new community future i can get in contact with new players but they cant join my guild because they have 2 play at these 2 servers. Is there a way we can get more servers combined so more players can join my guild?Moontjee0 25 Jul
16 Jul rogue LF a casual/social guild. Hello there! I'm a returning player and intend to play through BFA and would like to be part of a fun guild. i mostly play during evenings on weekdays and the whole day on weekends. Looking for a guild to call home through this xpac and beyond Thanks!Ezzioaudi0 16 Jul
14 Jul WTB Heavy Junkboxes 250g / box WTB (up to 1300) Heavy Junkboxes. Paying 75g / box. C.O.D to this character ( Nadilliton )Nadilliton2 14 Jul
09 Jul [A] <Time Well Wasted> We are looking for new members! We are looking to start raiding and doing mythic+ as BfA hits us. We are a social, friendly guild who are hoping for new social members as well as raiders. Our aim is to clear Heroic raid content in a chilled and casual environment. We currently need all roles and classes and would love to hear from you! If you’ve got any questions or would like more information please add me on btag or reply here :) SheepMe#21529Veevah0 09 Jul
06 Jul <Oblivion> 11/11M Boost Community Hello and Welcome to Oblivion's Boost Community, formed by top 11/11M Raiding Teams. We Provide our Boosting Services on Eu Horde Only. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What do we provide: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Any Day Time: 16:30 - 00:30 Server Time (Runs every 30minutes) Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title. Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day Time: Custom Time (What Suits You) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00/23:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. You will Roll on Rings/Necks/Cloaks. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Everyday Time: 15:00/18:00/20:30/22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Antorus Heroic PL Special : Day: Custom Day (up to you!) Time: Custom Time (up to you!) Extra Info: We assign 3 unsaved players of the same class to trade all items to you. Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 17:00/20:00/22:30/00:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Glory of Argus Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Glory of Legion Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please join the discord and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it as well! Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQReginé2 06 Jul
06 Jul NoM 11/11M Boosting Service (Horde) NoM 11/11M is now opening up the boosting service once more! We have been boosting since Mop, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months and also boosting throughout WOD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through The Emerald Nightmare. You can have a look at the comments and feedback we receieved here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11181138612#1 and here :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17289172227?page=1 Now, we are offering the below runs, with your choice of the loots. Nighthold Mythic : Elisande and/or Guldan with mount and/or without mount. Antorus Heroic: Full run PL We accept gold in any realm. Please get in touch with the below people for more info. Linblad#2519 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Laiyaaa#2606Aliné1 06 Jul
27 Jun <Raining Blood> Recruiting all players ready for BfA! Hey there, Raining Blood are a social-raiding guild with plans to progress through Heroic Raid content in Battle for Azeroth. On top of that, we have a small social community who enjoy socialising both in and out of game. We're currently recruiting all types of players in preparation for BfA! Whether you're looking to raid, push mythic keys or just be sociable, we have it all. If you're interested in joining, feel free to contact me: Pawz-Azuremyst Bnet: Relapse#2502 Discord: Relapse#7045Pawz0 27 Jun
16 May Active Alliance population? Hello everyone. I am a recently returned player after about 18 months out and after nearly a decade of playing horde I'm looking to change to alliance. However on my server Wildhammer the alliance Community is dead. So I'm searching or a server with and active largish alliance population I remember way back in WotLK stormrage had a good reputation for alliance is this still so and if so are there any casual guilds about looking for new members? Thanks for your help.Burnmyshaman1 16 May
15 May <Exception> Mythic Antorus Boosting Services <Exception> is offering multiple types of boosts please see below for the different types of runs we offer. What we have to offer right now is: Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot We ONLY accept gold as payment. If you can pay on Shattered Hand and connected realms you will get the cheapest prices. However we do accept gold on most servers. Antorus Mythic run is on Wednesdays at 19:30 server time. All our raiders are 965+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer each armor and token type. For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 or send me a whisper in-game. These runs are HORDE ONLYßíó0 15 May
09 May New guild tonight Tonight I will be starting a new guild and would love new people to start it up with me! Will be a raiding guild and social and maybe pvp if my brain works fast enough for that! Will be on at 18:00 st tonight or message me jamesbrett#2111 thanks :) xAndredia1 09 May
05 Apr Outland Revolution Hi please check out this video if you loved or enjoy The Burning Crusade and Outland. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLJtTmoOMPE Add my Battle-Tag Rikard#2959 for interests in the new Project 70 on Silvermoon <Raiders of Outland>Zpikkz0 05 Apr
17 Mar old st chart As the title says, i was trying to find a web to search old firstkills and progressionKlaushihtzu3 17 Mar
15 Mar [A] <Easy - Lightbringer> 2/11 (M) is recruiting <Easy - Lightbringer/Mazrigos> is recruiting. We are presently 2/11 Mythic. We are happy to discuss cross-realm applications by single individuals or small groups of players. Recruitment is currently open for DPS and healers. Applications of exceptional quality, or those from players with raid leading experience will always be given special consideration regardless of our current recruitment status. Minimum requirements for Raider applicants for Antorus Mythic: iLvl:950 Artifact level: 74 All Epic Gems, Fully enchanted, etc. Raid attendance: 50% (we raid on Mon/Wed/Thu/Sun from 21:00 to 23.30 server time) To apply to Easy, please complete an application form in our forum. Make sure to read the sticky, and to complete the application form in full. You do not need an account to post an application. The link to our forum is http://www.wow-easy.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=25 We are happy to discuss applications by small groups of players. If necessary, create a character on Lightbringer or Mazrigos and contact an officer: Templaar, Rotkwa, Nephesh, Liria, Irukandzi <Easy> was founded in 2006. It has a long and stable membership; many of us have raided with Easy for 10 or more years. We are an adult guild and we tend to keep chat clean and to raid in a pleasant and non-threatening atmosphere. We don't bench members once they qualify as raiders - we have a system which gives preference to raiders who have been rolled out of a previous raid. We prefer raiding as friends together to hardcore progress, but our progress is usually solid enough, but without the aggro of hardcore raiding and without compulsory attendance at all raids.Halfamo0 15 Mar
14 Mar [H] - Evil Dead - Raidmembers Hello, Evil Dead (9/11HC) is looking for more dps to the raid-team. If you want to have a laugh and raid, we are the guys for you. Evil Dead, the guild for every state of mind. We raid Wednesdays and Sundays, 20:00 - 23:00 realm-time. // TTinyhorns4 14 Mar
12 Mar [A] <Raining Blood> Recruiting all types of players Hello, Newly formed guild <Raining Blood> is a new guild looking to provide a sociable and casual experience for all players. Started by officers and ex-guild leaders from various other raiding guilds, decided we wanted to do one better and bring back the Massively Multiplayer Online feel to World of Warcraft by providing a sociable and fun experience. Now, we know that most players want to raid and progress through content, so we're going to be raiding as well. Raid nights yet TBD, but we hope to raid twice a week - Once for a main raid team, and once for newcomers & alts to help them progress. In the mean time until we get our raid team together; we're going to be co-raiding weekly with another guild from Silvermoon-EU who have experience with Mythic Antorus. Raiding isn't required by any means, if you are just looking to socialize and have fun, that is more than encouraged too. A lot of us already in the guild enjoy pushing high level mythic+ keys so if you prefer doing M+ we do that as well! All current members are sociable in and outside of the game, and we hope that more people can join us and help build the MMO experience we all know and love. So, if you're interested in joining Raining Blood, leave a reply to this post, or send us a message in game! Mosh-Stormrage (Guild Master) Bunnyrumpa-Azuremyst (Co-GM) P.S. We also have a Discord server which we use to socialize out of game; as well as for guild events.Mosh1 12 Mar
05 Mar [H] Dead Weight is recruiting! 7/11 Mythic Dead Weight [H] is a guild on the server Stormscale-EU. We recently moved from the realm Bloodhoof/Khadgar-EU to Stormscale-EU. Currently we are 7/11 Mythic and we’re going strong for achieving Cutting Edge this, and upcoming raid tiers. Our goal is to clear Mythic Antorus in this tier, so we’re only considering players that are on par or better than our top players in the guild. We strive to develop as a guild. All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding and a good social mentality during raids in order to created a pleasant environment we can enjoy as well as being able to progress raids at a reasonable pace also you will be needed to attend the raid prepared. We expect you to min/max your character and you should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it’s directed at you. You’ll also be required to install Discord and have a working headset and microphone and also be able to understand the English language. We raid the following days and times: (SERVER TIME) Wednesdays 20:30-23:00 Thursdays 20:30-23:00 Sundays 20:30-23:00 We are currently looking for: -Blood Death Knight -Fury/Arms Warrior -MM Hunter -Affliction Warlock -Frost/Fire Mage We are also taking exceptional players in consideration. Are you interested? Please contact Yvafourtwenty-Stormscale in-game or add Yva#21447 feel free to add any of the other officers too: -Azörius: Abobalypse#2387 -Discordiansz: Discordians#2834 -Ruxi: Miz7#2772 -Canine/Anubis/Coyote: TheKingEcho#1129 Team DWYva3 05 Mar
04 Mar [DUTCH guild] Optimus Pruim - Bloodhoof[H] Casual LFM This post is in English but we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Optimus Pruim is a guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar with members from Belgium and the Netherlands. We’re a CASUAL guild and we value the SOCIAL aspect. We're not a raiding guild! We're a social bunch who enjoy different aspects in WoW, raiding happen to be one off those. We have a strong active core at the moment with guildies and a bunch off friends outside off the guild. Together we’re venturing into Antorus HC. Our progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Optimus+Pruim We’re very pleased with the direction the guild is going, and we want to continue this way in BfA. That’s why we’re on the lookout for like minded dutchies/belgians (18+) to expand our dutch/belgian WoW community. If you want to know more check out our forum post with more details: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616122934?page=1 or add my battletag: Stougmeister#2832 Remember, we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Groet en misschien tot later, PuikPuik0 04 Mar
27 Feb Need some Server merge with more hordes !! Blizzard find a good server that you can merge with azuremyst/stormrage Horde side is like dead. Seen other servers that got connected with 5 servers. So fix some for us aswel. with more horde population !Sharkoon2 27 Feb
27 Feb Looking for something fresh, new, exciting ??? Hello fellow WoW´ers ! My name is Näruxo (Battletag: Näruxo#2882) and I am the Guildmaster of a brand-new Horde Guild on the EU-Kazzak Server, called <HowMuchTheFish>. We just started out a few days ago, and are now happily recruiting for our Raid Roster in an effort to tackle Normal/Heroic and later Mythic, both in Legion, Battle for Azeroth, and beyond. Our raid days will be wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday - starting on 20:00 p.m each. You could be either a new player aswell, or a veteran, who took some time off of playing or someone who wanted to tone done his hardcore raiding schedule a bit. Currently recruiting all classes - this is YOUR chance ! I promise a nice guild and raiding enviroment, fair loot, and hopefully getting back all the excitement, that you felt, when you were in your first guild, ready to gear up your main for raiding or doing some M+ ! Would love to hear from you ! Sincerrely, Näruxo#2882Täntrum0 27 Feb
26 Feb Bonesnappers 3/11 HC looking for dps Bone Snappers (3/11 HC Antorus) are looking for a few dps to join their raiding team in Legion! We’re looking for reliable, mature and capable players to help us complete the Antorus raid and take us forward into the next expansion! The raiding atmosphere in Bone Snappers is friendly but concentrated, we spend time analysing our attempts and gently pointing out where the team or individuals are going wrong. We are not a hardcore Mythic raiding guild (although we will occasionally dip our toe in the Mythic waters when an opportunity presents itself), and don't take ourselves too seriously. Although you will be expected to pull your weight, screaming or shouting at people is not our style. In between pulls there’s always a bit of banter going on. Raid times are 2100 – 2330 server time on Thursdays and Sundays, and you would be expected as a tank to attend as much as possible. We use TS3 for communication and while we require you to have this so you can listen to instructions/tactics, it’s not compulsory to talk with it (although you are encouraged to do so)! As a tank you'll be expected to attend at least 90% of raid nights. Although at the moment we’re principally looking for a competent tank of any class, we'd also be happy to consider mdps with tanking off-specs that they’re willing and able to use from time to time. Any competent players of any class or spec would be gladly considered if you felt you could fit in to our low-pressure raiding and social environment. Please whisper Gimlibeard (Gimlibeard#2226), Stewiegrifin or Eaeldred or send a mail in game. Social members always welcome too! Cheers, and looking forward to hearing from you!Gimlibeard0 26 Feb
25 Feb [H] EU-Kazzak <HowMuchTheFish> LFM Hi all, <HowMuchTheFish> is a brand-new progression Guild on the EU-Kazzak Server, which aims at a semi-hardcore approach when it comes to raiding. Our goal is to eventually do Mystic and progress through BfA and beyond. To do this, we are recruiting for our 25 man Raid Roster (for Normal/Heroic). We will raid on wednesdays, thursdays, fridays, saturdays, from 20:00 CET each. Right now we are looking for the following classes to build up our Raid Roster : 1 Tank (any class) 1 Retribution Paladin 1 Havoc Demon Hunter 1 Fury Warrior 1 Feral Druic or Frost Deathknight 2 Assassination Rogue 2 Affliction Warlock 2 Mage (Frost/Fire) 2 Hunter (multi-spec) 2 Shadow Priest 1 Holy Paladin 1 Discipline Priest 1 Restoration Druid 1 Restoration Shaman We accept socials aswell !!! Additionally, we are in need of dedicated Raid Leaders/Officers. If you would like such a role, please approach me :-) Here is our website, where you can file your application : https://howmuchthefish.enjin.com/ Alternatively, whisper Näruxo#2882 ingame. Cheers, Näruxo, GM of <HowMuchTheFish>Näruxom0 25 Feb
22 Feb [H]EU-Kazzak <HowMuchTheFish> semi-hardcore Hello all, <HowMuchTheFish> is a semi-hardcore progression Guild, located on Kazzak-EU server, which aims at playing at the topmost level possible in each tier, while still having fun and not totally losing out the focus on the thing called "Life". (Small Disclaimer incoming : The guild needs to be created, I am lacking three signatures on the guild charter sheet) I am actively looking for members, to begin forming a raid roster. Socials are welcome too !!! What i am looking for "character-wise" and "class-wise" : Ideally you are mature, reliable, interested in raiding in a progression guild, no matter the level (normal, hardcore, up to mythic) and willing to put in some time. I have a couple of Officer and Raid Leader spots to give away, too - practical experience in raid leading, a knack for administrative duties, good knowledge of the game and your class(es) in particular, are bonuses. Aiming at three to five raids a week, distributed among the difficulties. Class-wise, i am willing to accept all classes in the game, as we are still a couple of weeks away (at least) from being able to function as a "unit" and grab the mythic bull by the horns, so to speak. (You should know that - coming from Destiny 2, which i will leave behind in favor of WoW - i have recruited 80 members for my clan in the span of four weeks, so i am determined to make this work) Looking forward to hear from you - i am accepting players from other servers aswell, even if you cannot - for some reason - move to Kazzak-EU right now. If youre interested, contact me on battlenet (Näruxo#2882). Cheers, NäruxoNäruxo0 22 Feb
10 Feb Heroic/Mythic raiding guild recruiting members! Hello there, My name is Tonny (ingame Rumgnum) and im the raidleader of: <Crusaders of the Pheonix> [Alliance] Currently we are looking for more players to enjoy raiding in Antorus with us. We're progressing through the raids as they come and always manage to kill a few mythic bosses. We do need 20 people for mythic when we get there and at the moment we are a bit short on the numbers. What we would like is a healer and a few ranged dps and will consider any class/spec. The raid times are: Tues/Thurs & Sundays from 20.00 to 23.00 (server time). If your interested in joining please reply on this post or add me on battlenet. whisper: /w Rumgnum-Azuremyst bnet: TAHZ#2362Rumgnum1 10 Feb
05 Feb Looking For Guild - Azuremyst/Stormrage [H] Hello. I'm casual player and i'm looking for mature guild with interesting chat. Prefer mythic+ dungeons.Manush10 05 Feb
02 Feb Kekthisout 2/11 Mythic HI Kekthisout are looking for players to help us progress and kill Argus on mythic difficulty. If you are avaliable on Thursdays and Mondays @ 19.45 to 23.00 st then give us a message and help us free the world of Warcraft universe from this evil. FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!!Boredninja0 02 Feb
29 Jan Bonesnappers 3/11 HC need an extra tank Bone Snappers (3/11 HC Antorus) are looking for a tank to join their raiding team in Legion! We’re looking for reliable, mature and capable players to help us complete the Antorus raid and take us forward into the next expansion! The raiding atmosphere in Bone Snappers is friendly but concentrated, we spend time analysing our attempts and gently pointing out where the team or individuals are going wrong. We are not a hardcore Mythic raiding guild (although we will occasionally dip our toe in the Mythic waters when an opportunity presents itself), and don't take ourselves too seriously. Although you will be expected to pull your weight, screaming or shouting at people is not our style. In between pulls there’s always a bit of banter going on. Raid times are 2100 – 2330 server time on Thursdays and Sundays, and you would be expected as a tank to attend as much as possible. We use TS3 for communication and while we require you to have this so you can listen to instructions/tactics, it’s not compulsory to talk with it (although you are encouraged to do so)! As a tank you'll be expected to attend at least 90% of raid nights. Although at the moment we’re principally looking for a competent tank of any class, we'd also be happy to consider mdps with tanking off-specs that they’re willing and able to use from time to time. Any competent players of any class or spec would be gladly considered if you felt you could fit in to our low-pressure raiding and social environment. Please whisper Gimlibeard (Gimlibeard#2226), Stewiegrifin or Eaeldred or send a mail in game. Social members always welcome too! Cheers, and looking forward to hearing from you!Gimlibeard0 29 Jan
19 Jan [A] Bone Snappers (2/11 HC Antorus) need tank Bone Snappers (2/11 HC Antorus) are looking for a tank to join their raiding team in Legion! We’re looking for reliable, mature and capable players to help us complete the Antorus raid and take us forward into the next expansion! The raiding atmosphere in Bone Snappers is friendly but concentrated, we spend time analysing our attempts and gently pointing out where the team or individuals are going wrong. We are not a hardcore Mythic raiding guild (although we will occasionally dip our toe in the Mythic waters when an opportunity presents itself), and don't take ourselves too seriously. Although you will be expected to pull your weight, screaming or shouting at people is not our style. In between pulls there’s always a bit of banter going on. Raid times are 2100 – 2330 server time on Thursdays and Sundays, and you would be expected as a tank to attend as much as possible. We use TS3 for communication and while we require you to have this so you can listen to instructions/tactics, it’s not compulsory to talk with it (although you are encouraged to do so)! As a tank you'll be expected to attend at least 90% of raid nights. Although at the moment we’re principally looking for a competent tank of any class, we'd also be happy to consider mdps with tanking off-specs that they’re willing and able to use from time to time. Any competent players of any class or spec would be gladly considered if you felt you could fit in to our low-pressure raiding and social environment. Please whisper Gimlibeard (Gimlibeard#2226), Stewiegrifin or Eaeldred or send a mail in game. Social members always welcome too! Cheers, and looking forward to hearing from you!Eaeldred1 19 Jan
18 Jan !@#$%^-* guild "Mythical" Do not pug with these !@#$ers they will kick you a couple minutes before the boss dies, you will get saved, and not eligible for loot while the loot table still holds for the group size they initially went on with. In short, you will carry them, get loot stolen from you and be ineligible for it, get saved.Akbarzib1 18 Jan
14 Jan (Outdated)(A) WTB [Heavy Junkbox] WTB Heavy Junkboxes (for Ravenholdt Rep), 200g each, just CoD to me please.Boqa0 14 Jan
13 Jan [A] Do you want to raid in antorus with a team? Hello there, My name is Tonny (ingame Gknowmeh) and im the raidleader of: <Crusaders of the Pheonix> [Alliance] Currently we are looking for more players to enjoy raiding in Antorus with us. We're progressing through the raids as they come and always manage to kill a few mythic bosses. We do need 20 people for mythic when we get there and at the moment we are a bit short on the numbers. What we would like is a healer and a few dps and will consider any class/spec. The raid times are: Tues/Thurs & Sundays from 20.00 to 23.00 (server time). If your interested in joining please reply on this post or add me on battlenet. whisper: /w Gknowmeh-Azuremyst bnet: TAHZ#2362Gknowmeh1 13 Jan
04 Jan Fearless (8/11HC Antorus) Recruiting We are a small guild with a friendly and mature atmosphere. Most of our players are in their thirties and forties and have played the game for years. We are patient and laid back but we do value willingness to wipe and to keep going. We like to push on and see how far we can go and generally prefer wiping on the next boss to farming the bosses we have already defeated. We really value camaraderie and those moments of victory when you finally down the boss. We're not a super strict guild. We don't have loads of rules. We want players to feel at home in our guild, feel excited about our progress, feel valued as part of a team. We believe if that happens you will naturally want to get to the raid on time, and be well prepared. We're enjoying the new raid and hoping to find a few more friendly players to join our team. We raid at: 8.45pm-11.00pm Wednesdays. 8.45pm-11.00pm Thursdays. 8.45pm-11.00pm Sundays. While we hope players are able to make all the raid nights we do not have strict attendance rules. We use discord. Any questions contact: Bnet: Grombo#21731 Discord: Grombo#0281Grombo5 04 Jan