Defias Brotherhood / Ravenholdt et al.

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
13 Nov Defias Brotherhood et al. PvP Guild List & Links Dearest friends, as our brother Spectacles, god rest his soul, has perished in an unfortunate spacecraft accident I'm enacting his will by taking over the duties of PvP Guild Listing Officer of Defias Brotherhood and its associated satellite realms: The Venture Co, Scarshield Legion, Ravenholdt and Sporeggar. To have your guild added to this thread please write in the thread and I'll update it ASAP. Kind regards, Cindie C. Cinderson, PvP Guild Listing OfficerCindie10 13 Nov
13 Apr 2017 [A/H] RP-PvP Servers Roleplaying Information (26.11.16) ...General Information Defias RP Community Forum: www.defiasrp.com To ask about Roleplaying ingame channels: /join LFRP To ask about Roleplaying Discord channel: https://discord.gg/x4ZHu8k Important Roleplaying Addons: -Total RP 3 https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/total-rp-3 -------------- Monthly Roleplaying Overlook: (lost interest to do this, but here's some past entries) September, 2016 - http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11891339239?page=8#post-149 November, 2016 - https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11891339239?page=8#post-151 -------------- Noteworthy RP related Realm Forum posts: (updated 01.12.2016) Q: How's RP on Defias Brotherhood (recent'ish thread, 31.11) http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614494434 -------------- Recurring Roleplaying Events: (All Event Timers are "Server Time", +1 GMT) [Alliance] Stormwind Council - Every Tuesday @ 21.00 Stormwind Keep, Petitioner's Chamber "A weekly "Stormwind Community" roleplaying event in where people gather around a table to discuss political matters and announce recent news. Most guilds in SW areas are represented." --Forum post: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/14381328928 [Alliance] Ironforge Senate - Every Thursday @ 20.00 The Library, Hall of Explorers, Ironforge "A weekly gathering of Dwarven politics and others whose interest lie in the city beneath the mountain. " -- Forum post: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17611121200 [Horde] Horde Gathering - Every 4 weeks Wednesday @ 21.00 (Location & Date changes every time. Ask in LFRP when and request Calendar Invite) "A monthly Gathering of all Horde organisations, in where orders announce what they have been up to lately, followed by planning the future, discuss plans and mingle with the other Horde orders that you might not see often otherwise" -- Forum Post: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614593665 -------------- Roleplaying Introduction & Server Info Hello. My name is Skarain, active Roleplayer on the server's since 7/2011, and I shall try to sheen some insight to the inner workings of the roleplaying community present on the server. What is Roleplaying? Roleplaying, as a starter, means immersing to your character and living their life as they were a person who belong to the universe. Being born in it, experiencing the events present in this world and shapen by those events into the person that they are today. Who they are, where they are from and what they are like as a person. While this can be done by your own, in your mind alone or by writing stories of your character, most players engage in roleplaying with other roleplayers. Usually, this makes for a better story as each character is able to get echo to their words and actions from other players. Together, they may go out on an adventure, exchange different views on matters or simply get drunk in a nearby tavern. Now then. Roleplayers are a minority among the playerbase of World of Warcraft, even on the Roleplaying servers. This means that not everyone you meet will be a roleplayer. Some may respond to you if you /say something to them, but in general most players simply go about their business like any average player. Likewise, to be a roleplayer does not mean that you engage in roleplaying "all the time". We engage in ingame activities, do raiding, pvp, leveling, pet-battles, end-game stuff just like any other. The difference is that we do take some time aside, like someone would for a raid or RBG, to engage in roleplaying with other people. Usually, this happens on the evening, between 19.00-23.00, depending on the guild and group of friends preferences. Where can Roleplaying be found? On these RP-PvP servers, Roleplayers are primarily found under Roleplaying Guilds. These guilds commonly follow a specific "theme", such as being a band of brigands, merciless marauders, devout Light-worshippers, protectors of the innocent, a noble house, an evil cult, race-specific groups, different organisations and the list goes on. These guilds then create events for their members, provide structure (around the concept) and encourage their members to progress their character stories. While Roleplaying can be found out without belonging to a guild, a general recommendation for a person new to roleplaying would be to join a guild. A guild lowers the entry level, immediately includes new recruits to their events and are able to provide help and advice where needed. To find roleplaying unguilded First: learn to make use of the "public roleplaying channels". These can be found at the beginning of this thread. In the channels, ask where roleplaying would be found. On the forums, read about the Events, In Character and Looking for Roleplaying entries for plots, campaigns and events that are open to be participated. Second: Engage in roleplaying offered. Learn about the different guilds, RP hubs and where people gather to roleplay. Third: Form contact with the roleplayers you meet, especially those who you end up roleplaying regularly with. This will get you invited into even more roleplaying, including plots and events that are not open to the public. Don't be shy! Lastly but most importantly, don't be afraid to talk to people. Nobody is going to judge you if your english isn't perfect, or if you take ages to respond. We all have been there. We know how it is. I personally are from Finland and I have learned most of my english by roleplaying (and using google translator/online dictionaries for support). Let others know if you are new, and they will show patience and if need be help you forward. We learn by doing. Roleplaying is no different from that. — Skarain, 13th of October, 2016 -------------- How to list your guild: ...Skarain153 13 Apr 2017
15 Dec 2014 Which realms are you connected to? Hey all, this is a forum for those of you on the following realms: Defias Brotherhood Ravenholdt Scarshield Legion Sporeggar The Venture Co. Connected Realms are a set of standard realms that have been permanently and seamless “linked”. These linked realms will behave as if they were one cohesive realm, meaning you’ll be able to join the same guilds, access a single Auction House, run the same Raids and Dungeons, and join other adventurers to complete quests. For more information on Connected Realms, please read the preview blog post here.Takralus0 15 Dec 2014
5h [H]Rsham, looking for guild to raid mythic with. 0/11 Finnish Rsham looking for a guild to start raiding mythic with. I got multiple clears of heroic runs and want to give mythic a try. You can check my armory, logs etc. and give me a whisper in-game or add me on bnet: LOL#25866. Even though I prefer finnish guild, I have no problem speaking english on VOIP etc. I'm very quiet person when it comes to talking, so I will (probably) not be of annoyance, but I will speak when spoken to so don't worry about not communicating at all. :> I have also watched series of mythic strategy guides just to get a heads up what is going to happen in the raid and have a clear understanding (without real experience) of some encounters. Hope to talk with you soon :> Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/defias-brotherhood/is%C3%A4nt%C3%A4# RIo: https://raider.io/characters/eu/defias-brotherhood/Is%C3%A4nt%C3%A4Isäntä0 5h
6h One More fight - New Horde WPvP-Guild Is Recruiting All right... We aren't that new! We started on Stormscale in 2009. We have moved to Defias Brotherhood in 2013. But we were on US-realms the last three years and we came back to EU a couple of months ago. We focus on World PvP. Of course, battleground to get honor, experience and gear, and, when we are big enough eventually raids (to get geared), but our primary goal is Open World PvP. On the calendar, we plan regular attack or raids of Alliance's cities or hot-spot and defense of the Horde's alike. We go BG together and we are preparing for RBG's. Fight together or die alone. Interested? Fill an application from our website: http://horde.onemorefight.com On our website, you will also find answers to most of your questions. Regards, LehiyaLehiya2 6h
6h Defias Brotherhood transfer INC Hello everyone Gaston is looking for a new home and I wanted to ask you all how the grass is looking over at Defias brotherhood, for both horde and alliance? I checked it out on realmpop and I saw that the playerbase is quite even between the factions, I would not rather not play in a horde dominant or alliance dominant realm but an evenly distributed one. I quite enjoy the aspect of RP as well, but haven't done it personally in years but would like to get into it.Gaston8 6h
6h Joke time Well the last thread mysteriously disappeared ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) What has a certain rogue got in common with a round piece of rubber? They are both band!Skittil4 6h
9h [H-Sporeggar] Rerollers? New & Old Players-Come see... We are Horde! Are you in desperate need to fill the emptiness that you've been questioning for some time now? Because I sure am. Do please take the time to listen. You may see this as a guild recruitment, but on a much larger scale and somewhat different. I am but a lone Nightborne fisherwoman who has come back to WoW after a very long absence. My old crowd have all scattered to the winds, and I find myself alone. I'm actively searching for a circle of people of all natures and madness to come together as one. People that want to enjoy the social side of the game as much as the content itself. Remember logging on during late hours just to catch up and share a few giggles? Remember when you could easily rely on a friend to assist you on your adventures and challenges? Everyone is to busy rushing to the end and missing the beauty along the way. Everyone's forgotten how pleasant an active guild can be and instead, take advantage of the perks! Of course we'll challenge all future contents together, though I admit, it will be a very long time until this guild will ever start dreaming of raiding, as I have purchased the charter just today. I am alone still! I'm aiming for a Mature family guild (When I say mature, I really mean a Peter Pan world for grown ups). Since I have come back I find myself bombarded with guild invites, to guilds that have hundreds of members and are focused on quantity. This is not my vision. I want everyone to know everyone, to feel like a family that does not invite every Tom, Dick & Harry. Guild core aims: - Social/tight-knit community (most important) - Achievements/pet battles/fishing activities - Group questing/leveling - RP - Casual raiding? (Maybe one day - but if you're looking for a raiding guild now this is not it) Thank you for listening! Do add my battletag (JessieSocial#2952) if you're interested in this project that will build a small quality community. P.S I am on Sporeggar - RP-PVP.Fierylady21 9h
21h Ninth Order(11/11M) Heroic and Mythic boostruns *** We are boosting 11/11M now ! *** Hello Defias Brotherhood / Ravenholdt, We will be doing boosts on Wednesday & Thursday(Thursday is mostly reserved for Mythic boosting). Most of our raids start at 19:45 server time. With our history of successful boosts in previous expansions and great reputation as a guild you don't need to worry about a thing. Our group is made of officers and raiders from Ninth Order. If you ever have a complaint about any of our members do not hesitate to inform us and we will do our best to resolve any sort of misunderstandings. You will get exactly what you paid for, you will make friends, have a laugh and definitely come back again for either a run on your alt character or other boostruns. We are boosting the following : - Full heroic Antorus Personal Loot (450k, all our boosters are unsaved and items will be rolled out) - Guldan mount (1.7 million) - 9/11M antorus (4.5 million, all tier tokens will be yours + loot we dont need) - 9/11M antorus + loot priority (all items will be yours 2 speccs of your choice) - 10/11M antorus - 10/11M antorus + loot priority (all items will be yours 2 speccs of your choice) - 11/11M antorus - 11/11M antorus + loot priority (all items will be yours 2 speccs of your choice) - Argus M only - Argus M only + mount (12 million) *** We accept payment on most big servers *** *** Add me on battle.net for the remaining prices *** Prices can and will be changed as the time goes by so feel free to poke me about them along the way. For additional information about the boost and scheduling whisper Talho#2887 and I will provide all the answers in game. Hope to see you soon! :)Talho5 21h
1d Will Defias become a RP only server in BFA? So we heard awhile ago PvP/PvE servers are dying in BFA and getting replaced with regular servers, and those who want to PvP toggle it on and get phased together on one big PvP server. However, this is from the interview with Ion: "How will the world PvP work? You said that people across all servers will be separated." When you enable this feature, you will phase into a PvP only zone. While not everyone can phase into a single phase, you'll only be phased with people also who have the feature enabled. The exception is RP servers which will follow the standard RP servers rules. Toggling World PvP on, on RP servers, you'll still be able to see players on the same servers with the Toggle off. Does this mean without our PvP tag, Defias becomes a pure RP server and locks us out of this PvP phasing across multiple servers? If so, we kinda need Blizzard to tell us since I'm sure a lot of people will want to move off the server ready for the next expansion.Riinae104 1d
2d [A] Aurora 4/11M brings the cakes Who are you? We are a group of friends from previous guilds that decided to band together and create a new guild. We have vast experience with raiding, but we want to combine that with a good atmosphere, and fun environment. Everyone has real life obligations, we strive to be a guild that even people with real life obligations get a chance to achieve higher goals in the game. What are your goals? In a few words, kick !@#, chew bubblegum and have fun. The least that we plan to do every raid tier is getting curve, beyond that, everything is possible. We strive to have fun in whatever we do; raids, dungeons, hell - even goofing off while chasing eachother around dalaran, or playing hide and seek in way too obvious places. Oh boy! That sounds fabulous. What times do you raid? Our raid days are Wednesday and Sunday, 20:00-23:00 realm time. We also have a completely non-mandatory Friday social night. We usually use that day for either alt runs, achievement runs, or other random stuff like trivia. Are there any requirements? Generally, we try and follow these guidelines: Be 20+ We believe in home-grown players. You don't need to be a top-tier player. We'll help you on the way, and eventually, you will be one. All we ask for is that you strive to improve, don't be affraid to take constructive criticism, and ask for help when needed. We'd like to see you join as many raids as possible. But we know that sometimes life just gets in the way. Try to communicate those beforehand. We use loot council loot distribution through RC Loot Council addon For daily chitchatting and voice communications we use Discord Cake. You need to love cake. Or Frezi will make you love it. Send help. Coolio. What else? Good that you asked. We also spend a lot of time with eachother out of WoW. We play other games together, we share stuff from our daily life, hangout on voice a lot, or just chit chat during the day to let work pass by faster. Where do I sign up chief? Contact either Cherrymuffín (Wolfist#1467), Frezi, Lexder or Zéeth ingame. If you can't find them, feel free to poke any member in the guild, and they will redirect you appropriately. See you ingame!Catriàna6 2d
2d Old Timer Looking for Social Guild As the title says, a 10 years veteran that somehow managed to stay noob, is looking for a social, friendly guild. Short story: born and raised on Sporeggar, left at the end of Cata, back for Legion, but all the old pals scattered to the four winds. Basically played all this awesome xpac alone, but i think i'm ready to move forward, get out of my cave and join a social enviroment again. Experiences as Officer and Guild Master. Unfortunately, i have a history altholism. If you wanna know the long story, check me out at Kluggar#2379.Kluggar0 2d
2d <Violent Circus> CE: KJ, Antorus 10/11M-2 days/week Who are we? <Violent Circus> is an older, established guild on Defias Brotherhood. Historically, we have been a PvP guild that attracts skilled, competitive players. We have a ridiculous amount of gladiator mounts, the number of which is often used to settle disputes in the guild. But just because we have a PvP past, we are by no means less capable to do quality PvE, many of us have raided since the early days of Vanilla, back when killing a new boss took months and we are armed with the patience and knowledge to face new PvE challenges. Our officers have years of experience when it comes to running guilds, we have lead and managed successful guilds in the past, we have seen it all, and have been in most situations that could be considered difficult for a guild. With the arrival of Legion, we have focused mostly on PvE, as most of us were surprised by how much we enjoy the challenges of raid mechanics, optimal play and fat loot. We currently stand at 10/10 bosses in mythic NH , 9/9 M ToS(we managed to get our Gul'dan and KJ mythic kills in time for "Cutting edge "achievement), 10/11M Antorus and we are easily keeping up progresswise with guilds raiding 3 days a week or more. We aim to continue this focus throughout the expansion, until we overcome the mythic Sargeras/Jaina the Dreadlord/Murky/randomfinalboss. Naturally, we also enjoy doing mythic dungeons, battlegrounds and rated arenas, aiming to master our classes at whatever we pursue. Our progression raids are on Mondays and Thursdays (8-11 PM, CET). For extra gearing and non-raiding members, our farming raids take place on Sundays. We are a semi-hardcore 2 days/week raiding guild. This means that we raid on a 2 days schedule, however extra raids may be added if our raiders deem it necessary for that extra push on a particularly hard encounter. This is however not a common occurence and is thouroughly discussed in advance with all our raiders. We chat regularly on discord and we have a variety of beautiful accents on offer. We are rather international, having many players from Finland, UK, Norway, Sweden and other countries, so we always communicate in English. By now, most of us are in our mid to late twenties. Some of us have replaced gladiator titles with marriage and children. We respect each other’s time and understand its value. This is why, when we do play, we try to be at our best. Who do we want? Due to our current focus on mythic progression, we want to recruit some new members to have a steady amount of raiders. We will currently consider ranged dps only, our raiding team is quite full otherwise and with the risk of using a cliche here, exceptional players will always be considered. We do not accept social ranks usually but if you are interested in joining our amazing community, a well done application, in which the applicant shows he/she has the same values as us ingame, might get you a social rank in our guild. Here are some other requirements: · You are at least 20 years old, with a decent skill in English · You are able to raid, most of the time, on Mondays and Thursdays · On the raid times, you can join our discord channel and listen · You try to excel at your chosen class and are able to take criticism · You respect other players and put progression before drama or loot As you can see, it is good if you have serious raiding and pvp experience, yet potential and good attitude is a big plus . As we are competitive, we want people that try their best yet, at the end of the day, we understand that everyone makes mistakes. Typically, we do not encourage that and we try to resolve it as quickly as possible, on discord, should that happen. We have a channel for after-raid discussion. Just like your marriage counselor. As a final thought, this guild is both old and new, relaxed (with only 2 raids a week) yet focused and competitive, but above all we are a good community - even though, as harsh as this may sound, we have low tolerance for drama and attention seeking, therefore we do not encourage players with a past like that to attempt to join us. Our core of people stuck together through thick and thin ( for more than 10 years), a few met through this game and took the relationship further in the real world. We keep in contact all the time and there are plans for more of us to meet outside Azeroth. We do realize tight communites like these might seem scary for new people, but we always manage to succesfully integrate our newest recruits (if the will is there from their side too). Bottomline, if you want a place to call home again, after years of wandering around the world (of Warcraft) never quite fitting in anywhere and sometimes doubting good guilds like there used to be in the old days still exist, look no more . We can be all that and more for you. Players who wish to join us need to make an application at our wonderful website http://violentcircus.eu/ but if you need more information or are unsure about applying , you can always contact me on battlenet : Nephthys#1635 or Discord: Xethi#7709 Thank you for taking the time to read this and good luck in your future endeavours in game or outside of it.Xethys88 2d
3d Ravenholdt (DB et al) Community Discord Chat! Hi there. https://discord.gg/mq6DJJR A community chat for our lovely server has been created. It's called Ravenholdt because that sounds better and we were always the better server before the merge. Everyone knows that MMO's these days have a really bad track reckord of keeping the social side of things healthy, wow being pretty bad at it when it used to be the best. So it is down to us players to keep it together. That and with the expansion and classic on the way people might want to organise some things, this will be the place. I invite ALL players who read this forum to come pay a visit, whether you are into RP, Wpvp , Dragon bashing etc come pay a visit and meet some old friends or make some new ones. Word of warning though, there will be little moderation of this discord, if you can't handle some banter well you might be in for a rough time, rule is if you have an issue with anyone you can block them your self. People going on a mindless rampage in server may get banned however, that is the final line. Whether you don't know me, are one of my buddies or you got pissed off with me at any time I invite you to come. I will be the admin but I will not be using that authority in any way unless its dire, even if we don't see eye to eye. So come! Sit down and have a vodka. Special mention of people I want to see. Void Rasu the Rat The French !@#$ startle ZH old and new Dark Saints left overs Crimson Moon people That werid metal guild that sounds like a wolf Arses of Albion The shed, shade. ops Any old guildies of mine I forgot to mention because they were never that important.Reavan56 3d
3d Perceptive 11/11M Boosting Services Hello and Welcome to Sham's Boost Community, formed by Perceptive's Guild Master / Management Team, which consists of a variety of boost teams of multiple top guilds on Tarren Mill Horde . In Sham's Boost Community, you can order which type of boost that you would like on discord or via Battle.net , so if you cant find a boost team to do weekly M+15 for example and cant find one of our advertisers in game, you can now just order it on discord and get way faster responses and achieve the boost as soon as possible. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/FwW3McU What we Offer: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Saturday/Sunday Time: 16:30/17:00 Server Time Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Trinket (Whispers of the Dark): Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Tomb Of Sargeras : Tos Mythic First 6 Package: Day: Sunday Time: 17:30 Server Time Extra Info: You will receive 6 Achievements and Full Loot Priority for your Class and Spec! Tos Mythic Full Clear Package : Day: Sunday Time: 17:30 Server Time Extra Info: You will receive 9 Achievements , Full Loot Priority for your Class/Spec and The Darkener Title! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: 10 runs per day Time: Team runs from 16 ST till 23 ST, 10 runs per day Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Antorus Glory Run : Day: Any Day/Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Mythic + Boosting Services: Mythic + Level 15 for Weekly : Day: Any Day/Time Extra info: This type of boost is only for weekly Mythic + 15 for Cache! Mythic + Level 15 Armor Loot : Day: Any Day/Time Extra Info: This Type of Boost is for Full Leather/Mail/Plate/Cloth Group for Extra loot for you! Mythic + Level 20 for Score/Loot Day: Any Day/Time Extra info: Get More loot Drop and High Mythic + Score Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please add one of the battle tags or Skype or Join the Discord, and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it aswell! Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/FwW3McU Skype: Prinishivace321 Battle Tag: Vyndon#2654 and Prinishivace#2678Shamserk4 3d
3d Ornate Mithril Plate Set Sought! Howdy Blacksmiths! I am seeking a Blacksmith who was able to complete the Mithril Order quests from way back before the quest was removed from the game in order to obtain the Ornate Mithril plate set. Only the chest is obtainable in the form of Hyralick Armor. I wish to purchase 2 full sets (One for a friend) consisting of the gloves, pants and boots. I am willing to pay well in gold :DReysora2 3d
3d [H] <Emerald Nightwear> Mythic guild RECRUITMENT POSTER: https://imgur.com/a/9r0OB Casual recruitment thread: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614991501#1 Hey everyone. I'm Roamy, (roam#2912) guild leader of Emerald Nightwear. We identify as a casual tryhard guild, who lately has gotten bored with doing heroic and is actively trying to do mythic again. Now, we ran into no real issues with the first 3 bosses, but then we realized: "We've got a big guild, but not enough people who can consistently do mythic..." So yeah, we got the people, we got the leadership and I think generally speaking the skills, so here's a recruitment drive for people who are looking to raid Mythic seriously and clear it before BfA hits. Are you currently in a dead-ish guild at the end of expansion, but you would still like to do mythic content with a dedicated raiding group? Raiding twice a week is okay for you? Your parses in heroic are solid? We're looking for you! About us: We're <Emerald Nightwear>, a guild of aficionados of green negligee and bad puns. If we'd have to define ourselves in the categories of WoW guilds, we're a casual-ish tryhardish raiding guild that raids twice a week (Thursday 20:30 server time and Sunday 20:30, usually till around 23:30, sometimes earlier, rarely later). Our progress is ahotc on all previous raids, including Antorus and 4/11 Mythic right now (in 2 weeks or so). And we're recruiting! We've currently got a pretty solid raiding roster of 15+ people, ranging from not-so-serious students/working people that play too much that have been at ilvl 970 for too long, to more casual oriented players that just want to have a laugh with their guildies. For the guild as a whole, we've got 91 unique accounts and about 300 characters (way too many alts). We're currently looking mostly for some (ranged?) dps specifically for mythic. Drop Zenroam, Rahvin, hamura, götz or any of the other officers a whisper if I piqued your interest. What do we offer: an actual active guild, even if our mythic roster is a bit of an issue. We run heroic on offnights, we do RBGs on friday, and run mythic keys together or other games through discord, which is fairly active. We're also almost completely drama free. ;) So come join our mythic roster! Drop us a line.Zenroam5 3d
3d <Amused to Death> Rebuilding and Recruiting. 2/11M! <Amused to Death> is a raiding guild created in January 2009 on Auchindoun PvP Horde, where we gathered a lot of exceptional players from our previous guilds and realms. Back then we had a hardcore approach to raiding and were ranked top 50 at our peak. Nowadays we raid a lot more casually, but still strive to maintain good progress and most importantly, fun, enjoyable raids for our members. There is rarely a raid that goes by where we don't have a good laugh and joke, but when it's time to push progress everyone's mindset is the same, focus is at 100%. When the boss dies, or during farm content, the laughs and jokes start again. OUR RAID TIMES: Currently we raid Sunday and Thursday, 20:00 – 23:30. When new patch content is released, an additional hour per night may be added if we feel it could be useful OR we may add a Wednesday or Monday raid if we believe there is something to be gained by it. RECRUITMENT STATUS: Looking for Tanks, any Melee DPS and a few Ranged DPS - Correct as of 15th of April 2018. We are always looking for exceptional raiders, so if you consider yourself one, please do not hesitate to apply, even if your class isn't listed! *Please read this next Paragraph - It's important.* At the moment, we're rebuilding the guild. After our Realm 1st run in MoP, the guild disbanded in early WoD due to lack of interest in our ranks. We've recruited locally on our Realm and so far, we have managed 2/11Mythic with little fuss and now look to push on into Mythic a bit more seriously and add a few more good players to our roster so we ensure a solid core heading into Battle for Azeroth. We aim to be as clinical on a 3day/week schedule. There is no reason a good team cannot compete for a good world and brilliant realm ranking when we work towards a goal seriously. Keep in mind, this is still a little bit of a rebuild project and I cannot promise you instant high level Mythic Raiding right now - I can promise you we will however rebuild this guild and achieve great things in Battle for Azeroth if we set our sights on it. I'd like to believe we could certainly kill and potentially clear the current final tier of Legion depending on how recruitment goes. Get in touch via my Battletag, Relis#2313. You can always outright apply on our site, a2d.enjin.com, if you like (Website is under construction but we will still recieve applications no problem). WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU: We are a raiding guild. We expect applicants as well as members to always come prepared with consumables, a good attitude, and a very high raid attendance. You will have to perform, read tactics, accept criticism, and show initiative in improving. You WANT to raid: We are looking for people who really want to raid. If it’s the 10th consecutive night of progress wipes, you still want to be there and raid with us. If it’s the 100th clear of some boring instance, you are still willing to raid, and you’re thinking about how to beat the speed record. If one person doesn’t want it as bad as everyone else, the group will fail. You know your class: The theorycrafting forums should be your second home. If you constantly do 10-20% less damage than a similarly geared player of the same class, then you’re doing something wrong. And while your guild mates might try to help you, his/her purpose in life is not to teach you how to play. You can maintain 80% raid attendance: If you miss, on average, more than one raid per week, don’t whine about the consequences (being benched/demoted/etc). Use the AFK forum to report any vacations/issues. Maximize Your Character: We are serious about gems & enchants on characters. Whenever you recieve an upgrade you are to fully gem and enchant it. NO DRAMA: Officers do not log on to be babysitters. We will not tolerate guild drama. Apply at: a2d.enjin.com - The Website is under construction still but we will recieve and deal with the Applications we recieve. //RelisRelis4 3d
5d [A] <Clans of Khaz Modan> Dwarf RP-PvP An ominous silence lay on the land, broken only by the occasional screeching, almost as if in pain, of the frigid wind in between the jagged peaks scattered throughout the frozen country. Nothing stirred over the vast expanse of the cold and merciless wilderness. It all seemed unusually quiet in the snow covered land, but dark clouds were gathering on the horizon; a storm was brewing in the East. Suddenly, two dwarves, mounted on rugged and heavily armoured rams, appeared from behind a spire of ancient rock, violently shaped by years of wind and cold. They were racing ahead through the rocky landscape, closely followed by a group of vicious riders. It seemed that with each hoof strike the situation worsened for the two fugitives as their pursuers were slowly gaining on them. Just then, a loud explosion shook the hard, frost-bitten ground. It was a trap set by the hunters; for these were no ordinary dwarves, they were the Clans’ riflemen! The explosion instantly killed one of the pursuers and another one met his end when he was blown back by the blast into one of the many treacherous crevices that dotted this harsh and unforgiving landscape. Before the remaining riders could recover from the sudden turn of events two shots echoed around the snow-capped peaks and two other riders fell dead in their tracks. The last rider, instinctively, turned his dire wolf around and took off in the opposite direction. Kuba immediately rested his blunderbuss on his shoulder and aimed at the retreating rider. “Tis enough lad, let’em know who took t’day from them,” said Crogher calmly while placing his hand on the barrel of Kuba’s rifle and lowering it. “Your order’s cap’n,” replied Kuba and threw his blunderbuss over his shoulder. “Aye, tis time to move out. T’storm will cover our tracks; they will nay find us.” Then they both got on their sturdy rams and took off into the distance just as the first snowflakes from the incoming storm began to cover the gruesome scene.[/i] WHO WE ARE: Fellow dwarves from all regions, hear the call of the Clans. For years, we have worked hard toward common goals. We have toiled and fought, tooth and nail, every step of the way to provide a better future for our kin. We still do that, despite rumors of otherwise. When people requested our aid to defend against foreign, demonic and undead invaders, we aided them through the prowess of our Dwarven Rifle Squad. When people needed support after the devastating Cataclysm, we rallied and grew stronger under the guidance of The Three Hammers. During later times, we knew division and strife, but also hope of a better future as the Clans of Khaz Modan reunited to stand against the evils of orcish warlords on both Azeroth and Draenor. RULES & REQUIREMENTS: 1. Be a Dwarf! From the Dwarven Rifle Squad, throughout the The Three Hammers and so far with the Clans of Khaz Modan, we've stuck to this part of our heritage with pride. Dwarves from all clans are welcome, as long as their story makes sense lorewise (no sand dwarves from the sandy version of Ironforge, for instance). 2. We are a RP-PvP guild on a RP-PvP server, thus we adhere to the rules set by Blizzard regarding names and actions. Have a proper character name! First name, nickname or surname, it shall sound dwarf. Avoid names like "Shortnstout" as example. We are also doing W-PvP now and then during some of our campaigns, so a willingness to fight is also required. 3. We do personal interviews with those who apply, in and out of character. A short and simple interview with a few questions about yourself and what you can contribute to the guild. 4. We do NOT tolerate racist slurs, sexist or degrading comments towards ANYONE. We try to steer clear of drama in the guildchat. If you have beef to pick, form a group and take it there, do not spread anything vile in the guildchat. We have had enough of that in the past. 5. We realize that not all know how to roleplay. Maybe it is your first time doing such, and/or you feel uncomfortable when in a gathering of sort. Believe us when we say we have all been in your shoes at some point in life. Do not hesitate to ask for assistance, advice or hints and tricks about roleplay. We are there to help you have a good experience while playing with our merry band of Dwarves. 6. No jerks allowed, no erotic roleplay allowed and no god-mode (invulnerability etc.) allowed. Those who break the rules will get Penalty Points*, gather three of those and you get a swift kick in the rear and out of the guild. *Penalty Points, or the short version PP, is a system that we are using to punish misbehaviour, should the need arise. A date for when the PP is added will be written on the guildroster, and 1 PP will be removed after 1 month of good behaviour. RANKS: Our ranking structure is meant to reflect the overall RP theme of the guild while still allowing for individual progression. It is a multi-tier system where all new recruits start out as a Wanderer looking to join the Clan. After spending some time with us and being deemed worthy, they get the honour of being called Kin by the rest of the clansmen. For those individuals that are satisfied with simply being a part of our family this is where their journey ends. However, for those willing to put in the time and effort, there are three paths they can follow. Whichever path one embarks on, there are two levels of expertise to advance through. Military: Hearthguard: Clad in iron and steel, the stout warriors of the Clan wield their mithril hammers and axes with the strength of the mountain; while, the stoic dwarven riflemen use their legendary blunderbuss longrifles to rain down fire and lead upon their foes with deadly accuracy. These guards of the realm always stand ready to rally behind the High Thane’s banner in order to protect their subterranean domain. Thane: The Mountain Kings, or ‘Thanes’, as they are known in Khaz Modan, are the mightiest warriors under the mountain. Forged in battle and selected for their bold and courageous nature, they are the embodiment of strength and ferocity…and they have the beard to prove it! Dedicated to safeguarding their mountain kingdom of Khaz Modan they are always at the forefront of any battle, leading the dwarfish throngs against any that dare challenge them. Civilian: Novice: From the simple ram herder to the common coal miner, the backbone of every clan are its clansmen. It is said that the little deeds are the ones that really count in life and these individuals bring together all the little things into one great whole for the betterment of the entire Clan. It is thanks to these hard working lads and lasses that the Clan perseveres. Elder: Commonly known as ‘Longbeards’ and looked up to by everyone, these individuals have spent their lives perfecting and mastering their craft. Through their hard-work and determination, they have gained the respect and admiration of other Clansmen. Although they have earned the right to spend their time comfortably near the Clan’s hearth, they choose to nay forsake their duty to the Clan and prefer to devote themselves to passing on their expertise by providing tutelage to younger members. Scholar: Stonewarden: Although naturally resilient to magic, these runesmiths are the closest thing Dwarves have to magic wielders in their culture. Runecrafting, working stones and magic into runes of power, is an ancient and coveted art whose secrets are fervently protected. These wardens of ancient knowledge have centuries of runecraft and gathering of lost secrets reflected in the length of their beards and their tough, cantankerous demeanour. Runecarver: Revered by their holds, these runemasters are the greatest of all the runesmiths. As stewards of ancient lore they are naturally reclusive and jealously guard the secrets and rituals of their hammercraft. On the battlefield they dampen and channel the magic of their foes, rending it harmless. They alone have the ability to forge and imbue enchanted weapons and relics using powerful runes - a skill passed onto a worthy relation, or taken to the grave. Finally, only those able to lead by example, both in the tavern and the battlefield, can become our officers. Oathkeeper: A title bestowed by the will of the Clan on those deemed as the most suited to guide them in daily life as well as in battle. Sworn to uphold tradition and honour, these individuals provide council and purpose to the clansmen. EVENTS: Some of the things you can expect from us include political events such as the age-old tradition of the Senate, military campaigns against our foes, random roleplay and when we have a barkeep, tavern nights. With a long history on DefiasBrotherhood we also participate in community events and try to encourage guild cooperation in order to uphold the legacy of this unique server. We are also currently organising weekly RBG groups and are in the process of forming a stable raid team. MISCELLANEOUS INFO: Guild website: http://khazmodan.enjin.com DB wikia: http://defiaseu.wikia.com/wiki/Clans_of_Khaz_Modan Who to contact: Feel free to whisper or send a letter to Cid/Crogher/Cyrik, Gimlivier, Gloek, Josgur/Joskin or Kubá/Weigl.Kubá16 5d
5d Defias Brotherhood / Ravenholdt Discorrd Greetings all! I have made a discord for this realm. It's purpose is to breath life into this quiet community above all it serves as a social communications platform for all players on this realm. Above all else the main aim of this Discord Server is to to bring back a strong and active community of roleplayers onto this realm and hopefully convert a good amount people as well. Now introduction aside, the Server will be hosting RP events for both Horde and Alliance - it aims to bring this community together with all the help it can muster - it can be as much as turning up to an server event or whatnot. Upon joining the Discord you will be asked to choose either a Horde or Alliance rank depending on your faction - you will then get access to the Server. ... ...Telmen2 5d
6d [A/H] (RP/PvP) (The) Undead Scourge -recruiting Backstory When Arthas Menethil started his unholy crusade, the continent of Lordaeron experienced a catastrophe that influences still. What was left from Arthas' days, was the Scourge with a new Lich King and no clear command structure. However Scourge has still influencing players, who are in the service of the Scourge. An unnamed paladin wrote the following on a parchment at Deatholme before his execution and rise as a death knight, and now he carries it with him, remembering who he was and why he wrote it. He has become all that he fought against in his past life and goes on doing the very things he so eagerly tried to prevent. On the parchment reads: ... OOC (The) Undead Scourge is a guild on rp-pvp realm Defias Brotherhood. It's on both Alliance and Horde factions. Due to same guild names are not allowed in the game, the Alliance guild name is "The Undead Scourge" and Horde "Undead Scourge". However these two guilds work as one idea and story, positions within the Scourge and possibly players. It would be nice for each member to have a char on both factions, since there may be use for being able to take part in rp pvp against Horde and Alliance players as a member of the Scourge faction, which so is in conflict with the Alliance and Horde. Also for rp, some alt at least on the other faction guild would be recommended. The idea of (The) Undead Scourge is to be in roleplay a part of the Scourge faction or what is left of it, after the long wars against the living and Forsaken factions. Also the Lich King has changed from Arthas Menethil to Bolvar Fordragon in the process, and some of the Scourge might not know this change in the Lich King's true indentity. However the Scourge is being guided by other players as well than only by the Lich King, who can use their power over the mindless Scourge. There are Scourge, who can also work without the Lich King's influence, who are mostly what the members of the guild(s) (The) Undead Scourge are made from. So the members of the guild are either living characters belonging to the Cult of the Damned or characters who have been risen as undead. Yet the game character doesn't need to be an "undead" so Forsaken or a Death night, but they can be any character with the exception of paladin class. One only has to roleplay the character to be an undead or a living member of the Cult of the Damned. The reason for excluding paladin class from the Scourge is for the respect for the players wanting to be an in character paladin, and so there is needed to have some borderline with respect to players playing a paladin, to not make the paladin ingame class a member of the Scourge, which might cause sort of corrupted paladins, when such corruption should only happen via raising a dead paladin, when the character becomes undoubtedly a death knight and using light spells aren't suitable for a death knight at all. So the idea is to build a Scourge faction for purposes of rp and pvp. Possibly to work as a villain in rp also in Alliance and Horde cities. There is a position of infiltrator to be used specifically for such purposes. Also rp pvp is very possible for the Scourge. They can attack as (A) Scourge against Forsaken rp guilds at Lordaeron for instance, or  as (H) Scourge the Lordaeron loyalist rp guilds or other guilds situated at Lordaeron. This can be done easily for example cross realm on the bigger rp realm Argent Dawn, which has been tested to work usually. Also Northrend, the main location of the Scourge in game, has possibilities to do rp and why not pvp too. The guild(s) can use addon called, "RP Connect" for corssfaction communication, when needed, so when the (A/H) Scourge would have players from both factions in roleplay. This will need some testing first how to use it the best, but this is possible also. So take part in Scourge as a villain guild, it might get to become an interesting venture to start with. Contacts (chars who can invite to guild, yet all  guild members can invite, who have a ingame rank given): Alliance: Thream-DB, Draktharor-DB Horde: Kleuthas-DB, Magliko-DB Also my other active chars: Reyxor-DB (A) and Lucag-DB(H) Current website https://theundeadscourge.enjin.com/ ... Scourge lore video, some info is older than present day lore. Like the current status of Stratholme. https://youtu.be/559QH79JaeoThream7 6d
6d [A]<Prime>C1 & C2 (LF DPS) Greetings! <Prime> is a community guild based on Defias Brotherhood, who want to have fun while raiding but also take our progression raids seriously. Prime has been around for almost 8 years now and continues to promote a positive atmosphere for our raiders and more relaxed/social members. Antorus is upon us and we are looking for motivated people to join us! We house 2 active and progressive raid groups who run independently of each other and within those 2 raid groups we cater for differing time schedules. For 2 days a week raiding, Mon/Thurs 8-11pm (invites 7:45) Server time, we have our Crew 2 who are currently 7/11 Mythic. For 3 day a week raiding, Wed/Thur/Sun 8:30-11:30 pm (Invites 8:15) Server time, we have our Crew 1 who are currently 6/11 Mythic. Recruitment is Open for: DPS- Crew 1 and Crew 2(Ranged) Healers- Not at present Tanks-Not at present Requirements ► You are responsive and aware during raids. ► Gearwise you are ready to make your way through the content we are currently progressing. ► You know your class, from the inside out and have a strong knowledge of game mechanics. ► You are a quick learner. ► You take feedback for what it is - A chance to improve and get better. ► You show up with a teamwork attitude, do your best to help the team be it's best, and encourage your fellow raiders to use their characters to their full potential ► You prepare yourself for every boss we are doing. ► You can attend our raid days. Social members are always welcome and we try to run a social/alts raid every Saturday! Also many of us enjoy M+ and are often to be found pushing the higher keys. Crew 1 Contact info: Main contact: Eaglestorm - eaglestorm#2723 Secondary contact: Ileyna - ileynaprime#2503 Crew 2 Contact Info: Recruitment contact: Alanana Btag-Suzanna#1406 Raid Leader contact: Mushu Btag-Janko#2883 Apply to www.defiasprime.com or add me for a chatAlanana5 6d
13 Apr (H) <South of Heaven> wants YOU! Currently recruiting: Druid - open Pala - open Death Knight - open Monk - open Warlock - open Mage - closed Shaman - open Demon Hunter - open Warrior - Protection Priest - Holy/Disc Hunter - open Rogue - open Note that exceptional players will always be considered. Who are we? We are a bunch of friends who have been playing the game since Vanilla and decided it's time we leave our own mark on the game by creating the guild. The guild is PvE oriented - it's about having fun with your friends BUT we do take raiding seriously and love progressing through new content as a group. Or to sum it up in as few words as possible - a well-knit team strictly focused on having fun while killing whatever the game throws at us. We raid Wednesday and Saturday @ 20:00 PM until 23:00 PM (server time), using discord for communication and usually have events for random stuff the whole week. What are we looking for? Since most of us are dinosaurs (time flies when you're having fun) we do look for mature people with exceptional knowledge of the game and the class they play. You need to be an active player and be willing to learn (even if you're exceptional). Most important - we're looking for people who WANT to progress with their friends. That said - coming prepared for raids is a must. What are we aiming for? Although we raid 2 times a week most of us are pretty competitive when it comes to guild raiding so with that in mind we aim for the hardest stuff always. Currently the raid core is in the forming process, since we joined the realm a couple of months ago. We're doing Antorus Normal farm runs every week so if you're at that point of your progression you're welcome. We need 3-4 dedicated raiders to complete the HC raid core entirely. PvP is mostly arenas but we want to have a RBG team as well, so players with experience in there are welcome. If you want to be a part of a community contact us anytime for a quick chat - Konarov#2675, Droka#2728. Keep in mind our realm is connected with: Sporeggar/DefiasBrotherhood/TheVentureCo/Scarshield Legion.Cpax2 13 Apr
13 Apr [H] Daybreak (Thu&Sun 20:00 - 22:30) Hello. Daybreak is a relaxed twice-a-week raiding guild that has been on the realm as an alliance guild since 2013. We've rather recently faction swapped to horde in preparation to BfA, and right now we're looking to recruit some people who would fit the guild and especially our raid team. We focus mostly on having a good time clearing the provided raid/dungeon content at our own modest pace. So far that has meant clearing heroic raids for each tier in Legion fully (and some odd mythic boss kills during Nighthold and ToS). The guild atmosphere is easy-going and quite social. Guild Schedule: Thursday and Sunday (20-22.30 server time) are our raid days. We mostly operate in the evenings. Majority of the planned and unplanned events (raids, dungeons, etc) happens between 19 and 23 server time. We are raiding normal (in a slightly limited fashion) and heroic Antorus. Wowprogress link: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/defias-brotherhood/Daybreak (do note that those are all done as alliance) If you're curious about our raid logs (quite mediocre), just look my character up on warcraftlogs. Currently recruiting all classes. I'm more interested in the person playing anyhow rather than what the played character is. Raid spot as a tank or a healer might be bit of an issue right now, as we have enough of them. If you're interested in joining or just want more information, hop on directly to our discord at https://discord.gg/bFH6WmG for a chat, add me on Bnet: Grue#2307 (slower response), or just reply to this topic. Looking forward to hearing from you.Cendi4 13 Apr
13 Apr (H) <Comb of Sargeras> PvP recruitment About the guild Comb of Sargeras was created in mid november 2017 so we're a pretty fresh guild, although we've established a lot in form of community! We raid NM once a week to help out new players in the guild and HC twice a week. As a guild we do m+ at all levels, bgs and we're on our way towards the PvP scene for the start of BFA as we all in the guild think it will be an explosion for both our guild and the PvP side of wow. What are we looking for? We are currently in the search for all players that want to PvP, even is this for only normal bgs or find arena partners in the guild! What we really need is dedicated PvP players that have a good understanding of the game in a whole to join our rbg ranks! Who do i contact to join this aswesome guild? You can post a tread down here that will be read but it might take a while as we don't sit on the forums all day! If you want to contact us faster you should add one of the Btags down under! Craives#2571 (PvP officer) Thatsafy#2110 (PvE officer) PS Everyone in the guild can invite as we got a big social group doing achivments, rep farm etc, so don't hesitate to /who Comb of Sargeras to get a social invite!Craives7 13 Apr
13 Apr Goodbye Defias It is with a heavy heart that I am announcing the departure of our guild from Defias Brotherhood. Much like Saníty who left a month ago, we've encountered many teething problems with being on this realm and trying to progress with PVE which is why we've collectively made the decision as a guild to move to Twisting Nether. Over the couple of years that we've been around, we've encountered many different players and guilds and we've taken part in a wide variety of content ranging from World PVP to PVE. We've found the most enjoyment out of PVE as our previous primary interest (WPVP) has died down to a point where it's not even worth thinking about. Blizzard's implementation of a broken PVP system, Honor Talents, Legendaries, PVE gear (scaling on such a large scale), Sharding and other elements to the game has killed off all the quality guilds who we used to fight and fight alongside, and all that's left is a sad toxic community of which we're glad we no longer have to encounter. I'd like to thank all the guilds that have assisted me and my guild in the past including Wolfram and Vengeful Midnight - You really made our time enjoyable on Defias Brotherhood and I hope we will still play together in the near future. Battle for Azeroth is looking positive for World PVP with realms that aren't RP / RPVP with the open world pvp system they are implementing, however our main focus will permanently be PVE. Defias will lack this new technology, which means that there is even more reason for us to move. I await all the "we don't care" and "good riddance" comments below. We'll miss those too <3 Best of luck Defias, ThrothnirThrothnir28 13 Apr
10 Apr LF 2 day raiding guild Hi there, I am a mage looking to actually do some progression for once. Always just stuck with HC doing PvP on the side. But looking to find a challenge for once! I am looking for a 2 day raiding guild. Mostly week days would be best for me. But that can be discussed depending on days etc. At least some mythic progression would be good. As i do know the fights. Just dont want to pug them! Please contact me - RIDley#21456Luckt1 10 Apr
05 Apr Worgen Female for Research Oh, hello. I'm in need of a willing (optional) worgen (required) female (required), to roleplay some Hugh Hefner Playboy fantasy. More precisely I need to give you bunny ears. For achivement reasons. Only. Obviously. Maybe. In return I will let you /salute my Starcraft 2 pet for the Feat of Strength, and I will even wear an Elegant Dress, so you can /kiss me while you wear a tuxedo. (If not for achivement, we can do it for your MtF/FtM or femboy/butch fantasies) Drop me a message on Enez#1891, if you want me to question my already fragile heterosexuality.Chadtc1 05 Apr
05 Apr Outland Revolution Hi please check out this video if you loved or enjoy The Burning Crusade and Outland. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLJtTmoOMPE Add my Battle-Tag Rikard#2959 for interests in the new Project 70 on Silvermoon <Raiders of Outland>Zpikkz0 05 Apr
04 Apr LF weekday raiding guild I am looking for a Mythic raiding guild that raids mostly on weekdays (2 day raiding guild). Due to IRL stuff on weekends. Been browsing forums for such a guild but they seem to be rare :D If anyone has such a guild and would like to chat please add my bnet. RIDley#21456Luckk0 04 Apr
03 Apr [A][PL]New World Order New World Order Witajcie polscy gracze! Grający samotnie i Ci, którzy mają dosyć grania w ekipie, która was nie rozumie! Gildia New World Order oferuje wam miejsce w swojej rodzinie! O nas: Jesteśmy Gildią prowadzoną w bardzo interesujący sposób. Gramy po stronie Alliance i tworzymy coraz to lepszą i zgraną społeczność w grze jak i staramy się poznać nawet poza. Posiadamy kanał Discord. Staramy się pisać historię naszej Gildii najlepiej jak tylko możemy i uwieczniamy to. Na chwilę obecną nie mamy progu lvl'owego, przygotowujemy Gildię pod Battle for Azeroth. Nasz obecny Progress to: Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 N 9/9 HC Antorus, The Burning Throne 11/11 N 10/11 HC Chcąc do nas dołączyć należy się zgłaszać do: Althin Więcej informacji u poniższych osób: Guild Master: Althin Oficer: Gartarr, Shairana Serdecznie Zapraszamy!Althin10 03 Apr
03 Apr Antorus Heroic Boosting <Invalid Target> Invalid Target <Ragnaros> is selling Heroic !Antorus the Burning Throne! boosts on horde side with personal loot and rolling on unwanted items every Saturday. We can boost 4-5 player in heroic. If you can't get in due the lack of spots we offer you a 10% discount on the next weekly run. We only accept GOLD as payment (we accept gold on other high/medium pop realms as well). For prices, information and application feel free to add me on Arkhien#2198 or reach me out online on Ragnaros on the following character: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/ArkhienArkhien13 03 Apr
02 Apr WPVP Addon Recommendation: PVPermanent Turns your PVP flag on and your blueshield off once and for all. Lightweight, simple, install once and forget. Advantages: - you won't have to turn your pvp flag back on every time you leave a bg, dungeon, raid or enter your capital city - in fact, you won't have to think about flagging any more at all - you won't chop away on that enemy faction guy invading your capital and wonder why nothing happens. Disadvantages: - you might occasionally die to a ganker while afk-ing in your home city, but Azeroth is supposed to be a dangerous place.Ashbraid3 02 Apr
02 Apr The Betrayed - 10/11M - 2 Day - LF tank Hello, we are <The Betrayed> We are looking for a ranged DPS and a tank to finish Argus progression and upcoming tiers in BfA. If you are interested in learning more about the raid team, the guild in general, or something third feel free to contact one of the guys listed below. Schedule: Wednesday and Sunday 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm realmtime (GMT+1). Invites at 7:45. These are hard raid times. We do not extend beyond 11:00. Contacts: Owlbearpig - AlexTurtle#2795 Eilá - Sadpants#2774Owlbearpig0 02 Apr
01 Apr <Violent Circus> heroic Antorus boosting service Hello fellow WoW players, As the title says, Violent Circus is selling Antorus hc every other Sunday at 20:00 server time. For those who do not know us, we are a bunch of reliable players with a long history on Ravenholdt/Defias brotherhood servers. Some of us are old time friends while others, newer members, integrated beautifully into our core of people making us a competitive and highly entertaining community (never a dull moment with us that is for sure). Even if we only raid 2 times a week for a total of 6 hours, we are managing to keep up progress wise with some of the better guilds on the server. We are 10/11 in Antorus mythic and fighting . Due to our focus on raiding, the guild bank is in need of gold to offer our raiders some relief by covering part of the raiding costs. This is why we will be organizing Antorus hc runs for everyone willing to join us. The loot will be personal (so do not forget your coins), you might also get loot that our raiders do not need (that does happen quite often as most of us have quite high ilvl). Price for full run- 300k gold. If this sounds interesting to any of you, do not be shy to contact me for more info - battlenet: Nephthys#1635, discord: Xethi#7709 Thank you for reading.Xethys24 01 Apr
30 Mar [H] <Levitate> 2/11M LF players for Mythic Progress <Levitate> is a guild on Defias Brotherhood looking to build up our raid roster for Mythic Antorus progression! We are currently 1/11 Mythic in Antorus and all our current members have further Heroic and Mythic kills in Legion. We are currently looking for a tank and a few dps, but all applications are welcome! Our goal is to have a chill, friendly and fair atmosphere, while having fun during Mythic progression. Our main raids are on Wednesday and Sunday ( 20.30 - 23.30 Server Time ) ,with an optional Thursday raid ( For alts ) Applications are handled through our website: http://www.levitate-guild.eu/ For more information, you can add one of the officers below and we would be more than willing to have a chat with you, or if you prefer, we can talk on Discord: Squishy#2663 AK29#2870Pallypally6 30 Mar
28 Mar Newbie looking for help :) Hey guys and girls. I have returned after 6 years away with the British army and I am currently looking for other people to enjoy the game with :) i like to raid and PvP so Im always happy for anything. I am very social and a very active player so if you are up for a chat fire away ! i have been mulling it over and i am looking to play on the realm: Defias Brotherhood (because its the only 50/50 realm that is moderately populated and all others are ridiculously Faction heavy one way or the other!) If you are willing to take a chance and take me under your wing i would be very appreciative. I hope to join an active guild some time and I am always up for helping where i can so please let me know your thoughts! I am yet to make a decision on class or faction so i guess ill make a decision based on what goes down in the comments ! I last played just after WOTLK released so i have some catching up to do! Hope to see you all out there soon :)Resloke7 28 Mar
28 Mar Sporeggar represent All 7 of usFfamran6 28 Mar
27 Mar [H-PvP] Best Friends Fighting for Love The Argent Dawn-based RBG group "Best Friends Fighting for Love" are looking for new members to bolster our ranks and stabilise the roster and reduce the need for pugging. The group is primarily for Roleplayers seeking to get into rated PvP in a forgiving environment that encourages improvement, but of course anyone with a decent personality are welcome. The rules are few and simple. 1: Don't be toxic. 2: Criticism is said with constructive intentions and a respectful tone or not at all. 3: Spots are limited, don't get upset over being benched every once in a while 4: Show up on time, it lowers your chances of being benched quite significantly. If you are interested by the prospect of doing RBGs with us and can adhere to these rules, follow the discord link below: https://discord.gg/Ys6J323 We hope to hear from you soon.Dezgol0 27 Mar
26 Mar [H] <Emerald Nightwear> looking for Try-Hard Casuals! RECRUITMENT POSTER: https://imgur.com/a/9r0OB Hey everyone. I'm Roamy, (roam#2912) and I have a question for you lads and lasses. Do you recognize yourself from this description: You used to play a lot of games in your student days, hitting up the raids, maybe try out a few other mmos (Shoutout to Warhammer Online and Eve-Online). These days you've got a job, maybe some little buggers running around, wife/girlfriend/dog/cat and you don't really feel like going as hard as you used to, but you still read up on your class discord, try and min-max your character and rotation. Just out of habit. But you don't have the time anymore for 4-5 raid nights a week (mandatory attendance of course), dkp systems or being at AP 754 before being allowed to join a raid. If so, I have bad news for you. Doctor Roamy says you may just be what we coin a casual try-hard. Long introduction aside: We're <Emerald Nightwear>, a guild of aficionados of green negligee and bad puns. If we'd have to define ourselves in the categories of WoW guilds, we're a casual-ish raiding guild that raids twice a week (Thursday 20:30 server time and Sunday 20:30). Our progress is ahotc on all previous raids, including Antorus, and we're gearing up for more mythic. We've only had one half evening of it so far, but got the first boss down without too much trouble. And we're recruiting! We've currently got a pretty solid raiding roster of 15+ people, ranging from not-so-serious students/working people that play too much that have been at ilvl 930 for too long, to more casual oriented players that just want to have a laugh with their guildies. For the guild as a whole, we've got 85 unique accounts and about 300 characters (way too many alts). We're currently looking mostly for some (ranged?) dps, but all roles/specs/classes are welcome. :) Headsup: We're almost definitively full on tanks and usually healers. Just to manage some expectations. :) Now, if after reading this you're thinking "Dagnabbit, I've memorised all of /r/warcraftdadjokes and I've got no-one to share it with, but this guild isn't specifically looking for my spec!" you can drop Zenroam, Rahvin, hamura, götz or any of the other officers a whisper and we'll see what we can figure out. Hope to see you in guild chat soon. :)Zenroam41 26 Mar
25 Mar Looking for friends? Look no further! I've recently returned to the game after over a year off to find my guild quiet, my friends gone and the world a lonely, lonely place. Unfortunately, reading posts on the forums, it seems I'm not the only one in this predicament and this makes me a sad Troll. Servers used to have great communities, friends lists used to light up like Christmas trees and people used to speak to each other so much, replying with the wrong thing to the wrong person was inevitable...aah, those were the days! I met so many great people and made so many new friends. These days it's much more difficult. I'm tired of joining groups and having no one speak. Tired of joining battlegrounds and seeing nothing but people abusing each other and name calling. Tired of the 'multiplayer' part of the game being limited to "well, there are other people around, I guess". So, here is what I am proposing: let's be friends! The idea is you add either your Battletag or character names, Alliance or Horde, and a brief description of what you'd like to achieve from this. About me I'll go first: Kelsten#2649. I play mostly Horde, although I'm leveling a Human Paladin and Dwarf Shaman on the side for 'something to do'. They're currently in their 40's. Horde side I have 7 level 100s that I flick between regularly, mostly just doing Ashran these days to collect PVP gear to try and catch back up to the gear grind. I haven't raided this expansion beyond the first few weeks in Highmaul. What I want from this I would like to make new friends! I would like to have fun people to chat with via whisper or groups, do dungeons/heroics/mythics with and maybe even the occasional impromptu raid. I often run old raids for transmog, and company is always nice. I like helping others, too. The rules The internet can be a strange, scary place filled with odd folk who like nothing better than to upset each other. Sometimes people think that adding you as a friend automatically means you owe them something, or that you can demand things of them. We're having none of that, so here are some ground rules for partaking in this little experiment: - If you add someone from the list and they don't add you back straight away, don't spam them with whispers asking why - Be polite, be friendly - If someone says they are too busy, can't speak right now or otherwise don't want to chat, please respect that - If someone can't group with you, can't help you out with anything or is otherwise unwilling etc, please respect that - No begging. Do not beg people for gold, gear, boosts, help, free stuff or anything else. Have some self-respect! - No weirdness. If you discover you're talking to a real, actual woman, don't go all creepy on her - I can pretty much guarantee the only thing you'll be 'getting' is put on ignore - Don't be an !@#$. Don't whisper people spoilers for TV shows or movies, don't harass and don't start arguments - Keep it clean! No whispering vulgarities, nothing kinky or sexually explicit If you break these rules, you might be blacklisted from the list and that means no more friends for you! To sum up: be polite, be respectful, be friendly and play nice. I'll update the list if I can once people start adding their tags. Alliance Battletags Horde Battletags Thanks for reading and I look forward to speaking with you in the game!Keltooki79 25 Mar
23 Mar (A) PvP Guild <Night> Hi everyone, <Night> is a recently formed guild on Defias Brotherhood. Our aim is to provide a social and friendly hub for all players that have an interest in PvP, we hope that you will find this guild to call your home and make likeminded friends within the guild. We are a warm, close and social community and this is something we encourage and aim for with all our members. Rated Battlegrounds We will be forming RBG teams to begin season 7, although we aim to treat them professionally, we do not tolerate elitist/aggressive behaviour toward one another during the events. We do aim to take them seriously and we are hoping to push rating as high as possible, so we will require members that wish to participate to have access to Discord and ideally a working mic, have a high knowledge of their class and spec and to be able to respond quickly to the leader of the event. RBG experience is desirable but not essential providing you are willing to learn and make an effort we will help you gain the experience. We will be holding multiple open RBG’s and not just closed off to the core team when formed, so members looking to gain experience will have the opportunity. We also like to have many players invested in Arena, all founders have achieved highly in this bracket and will be happy to assist where possible. We wish to encourage members to play together in arena. We will in the future hold Arena match-up events where we will organise groups of people with high tier comps to play together and learn together using our discord channels for communication. In the guild we will also be doing a lot of random BG spam and brawls for Honor levels/prestige/gear/weekly quests/BG events or just even for the fun of it. As in the RBG we do require players to have at least prestige 1 and a reasonable ilvl. On a PvE level we will be pushing keystones as well as raids as an option to gear up for PvP but also we know many people play for both PvP and PvE. Again all founders have achieved highly in PvE across many expansions. We do aim to achieve at least heroic difficulty as of BfA and beyond. As a Guild, we will not tolerate any drama or toxic attitude, we wish to progress without issues arising and have a lively close community. We do encourage people to use discord to chat as well as just the normal guild chat as we feel it brings us all closer and we can get to know each other better. As most of us already have stressful lives in the working world we do not want to log on to WoW and have drama to deal with. If any of these reasons sparks your interest please add me on battle tag and give me a whisper for any more info or a guild invite Finn#22810Finn1 23 Mar
22 Mar [A] Kindred | (3/11M) PVE Progression Kindred [HC] is a PVE focused guild that is always recruiting motivated raiders to join us for light mythic focused progression! Socials are welcome as well! We currently have two teams, Team 1 (3/11M) and Team 2 (11/11HC) with some of them having progressed alongside Team 1 in Mythic! We currently consider applications for all roles! Our aim is to clear heroic difficulty of each tier in a timely fashion and then do light Mythic progression. We try to create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere meanwhile still valuing progression! We communicate using Discord, and we have channels dedicated to WoW and how to improve (We log every raid night, lookup Kindred on Warcraft logs) - as well as more general channels where you can find people to play other games with. --- Requirements Be able to communicate in English. Be able to accept constructive criticism and willing to always improve.--- Raid Nights (Both teams raid from 19.00-23.00 realm time) Monday Thursday---- To join Kindred: Please contact either: Ironwilled (Iron#21875) T1 Raid Lead MisturSmith (MisturSmith#2158) T2 Raid Lead Duburr (Dubur#21558) Officer Fonjask (Fonjask#1794) GMDuburr24 22 Mar
21 Mar [A] <Prime> C2 (LF DPS) 5/11M Greetings! <Prime> Crew 2 is a 2 day a week raiding group, based on Defias Brotherhood, who want to have fun while raiding but also take our progression raids seriously. Antorus is upon us and we are looking for motivated people to join us! ToS - 9/9HC 5/9M Antorus - 11/11HC 5/11Mythic Raids: Monday and Thursday Times: 20:00 st to 23:00 st (invites 19:45) Recruitment is now open to DPS who are ready to enter Mythic progression with us and who fit in with our mind set and team spirit. However, if you feel that your ability and experience would make you a good fit for us then add me and we can have a chat :) Requirements ► You are responsive and aware during raids. ► Gearwise you are ready to make your way through the content we are currently progressing. ► You know your class, from the inside out and have a strong knowledge of game mechanics. ► You are a quick learner. ► You take feedback for what it is - A chance to improve and get better. ► You show up with a teamwork attitude, do your best to help the team be it's best, and encourage your fellow raiders to use their characters to their full potential ► You prepare yourself for every boss we are doing. ► You can attend both of our raid days. Social members are always welcome and we try to run a social/alts raid every Saturday! Also many of us enjoy M+ and are often to be found pushing the higher keys. Recruitment contact: Alanana Btag-Suzanna#1406 Raid Leader contact: Mushu Btag-Janko#2883 Apply to www.defiasprime.com or add me for a chatAlanana13 21 Mar
20 Mar (A) lf Lone wolf rogues Dear masters of the shadows, I am looking for rogues to join my new setup Guild. Focus: World PvP and PvP in general. All levels are allowed in. Most rogues are Lone wolves, now you can have a family of like minded people. Gank the Horde, corpse camp them, the lower their level the longer the corpse camp. Rules? We don't have any rules. Lone wolves don't need rules. Let's Lone wolf together. A pact of lone wolves combined, assassinate high priority targets due to a death list that gets updated every day. Simple: add a horde name to the guild notes and you are certain that this scum will get killed. Currently working on an addon where you can write down the names of scum you want as kill target. The addon will simply check the name when you target the person and gives you a signal if it's on the rogues Der Untergang guilds kill list. Like this idea? Drop down a comment or whisper me ingame. Let's rek them all. Destroy the Horde. Annoy them, disrupt their leveling, disrupt their questing. Disrupt their raiding while they are running towards Argus or any other dungeon. FOR THE ALLIANCE!Rektolele3 20 Mar
18 Mar [H] HC/NM Raiding guild recruitment <Comb Of Sargeras> We're looking for people of all experiences to join our guild, we're trying to build up a casual and fun Pve guild. We raid Thursday/Friday Heroic, Monday Normal, with Mythic+ running every night. Whether you've cleared 0 bosses or 11, we're willing to take you on and show you all the tactics. If you're interested add Hexbymom-Defias brotherhood or Toasterjam#2802.Hexedbymom0 18 Mar
18 Mar Looking for a new raiding guild Hey all! I am already in a guild, but their raiding times are super inconvenient for me. My preferred raiding time would be either 12pm-6pm ST, or after 8:30pm ST. I am also new, and have a very big lack of raiding experience due to me never being able to join my guild in their raiding shenanigans, and because group finder always requires "curve achievement" or stupidly high ilvls for normal, but also because my DK is only 932 ilvl and they want a minimum of 940 for heroic raids lol. So if there is any guilds, preferably UK based, then i would like to join, so long as you are a friendly, helpful guild with awesome people in it :) I still need to do normal raids to bump my ilvl up to a decent level so i can actually do stuff in heroic lol.Udrik2 18 Mar
18 Mar [H] Bella Horrida | 5/11M | Recruitment Closed Recruitment for the guild is now closed, as we are moving realm: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618124630#1 Bella Horrida was formed in late April of 2016. For so long, we predominantly focused on World PVP as PVP gear was easy to acquire, and the realm was populated with World PVP guilds that were always up for a fight. As of recent, we've had to realign our focus in the game to what people enjoy doing most. The World PVP community is quiet, and with sharding, legendaries, ridiculous item level scaling and honor talents (among other things), there's next to nothing to fight in a medium sized group. Guild Events We run many different events, and have shaped the schedule around both the activities we want to partake in and the content that Blizzard are adding into the game. These events include but are not limited to: Rated Battlegrounds PvE Progression & Mythic+ Dungeons World PVP Guild Fun Events (FFA / Wargames etc) World PVP is often impromptu as well as having some scheduled events on the guild calendar. We often start up random World PVP, attacking random areas of the Broken Isles and Azeroth in an attempt to provoke the Alliance players to respond. The list of events we run are ever-changing, and we encourage guild members to come forward with suggestions so we can add them to our schedule. Guild Standards We ask that all of our members bring fun into the guild. We don't and won't tolerate drama. We are here to do things together as a guild and create an everlasting fun environment for everyone. All our members should look at joining in events that are put on the calendar and helping others in the guild whenever help is needed. We are all about teamwork and ensuring that every single person in our guild enjoys their time here. We also ask that all of our members have Discord with a working microphone. We don't expect you to be having a full blown discussion every two minutes but calling out vital information is absolutely imperative to RBGS, WPVP & other events that we will be running as a guild. Recruitment Requirements We have a few requirements for our members in the guild: Be 18 years of age or over. Be able to Speak and Understand English Have a basic understanding of the game and your class. Want To Join Us? If you are interested in joining, please get in touch with any of our members and you will be directed to an Officer or the GM. We will ask you several questions, making sure that the guild is a right fit for you and vice versa. You can also contact me through my battle.net directly, Throthnir#21518 Thanks!Throthnir54 18 Mar
18 Mar [H] NM/HC Raiding Guild Recruiting <Comb Of Sargeras> We're looking for people of all experiences to join our guild, we're trying to build up a casual and fun Pve guild. We raid Thursday/Friday Heroic, Monday Normal, with Mythic+ running every night. Whether you've cleared 0 bosses or 11, we're willing to take you on and show you all the tactics. If you're interested add Hexbymom-Defias brotherhood or Toasterjam#2802.Tellthus0 18 Mar