Defias Brotherhood / Ravenholdt et al.

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
13 Nov Defias Brotherhood et al. PvP Guild List & Links Dearest friends, as our brother Spectacles, god rest his soul, has perished in an unfortunate spacecraft accident I'm enacting his will by taking over the duties of PvP Guild Listing Officer of Defias Brotherhood and its associated satellite realms: The Venture Co, Scarshield Legion, Ravenholdt and Sporeggar. To have your guild added to this thread please write in the thread and I'll update it ASAP. Kind regards, Cindie C. Cinderson, PvP Guild Listing OfficerCindie10 13 Nov
13 Apr [A/H] RP-PvP Servers Roleplaying Information (26.11.16) ...General Information Defias RP Community Forum: www.defiasrp.com To ask about Roleplaying ingame channels: /join LFRP To ask about Roleplaying Discord channel: https://discord.gg/x4ZHu8k Important Roleplaying Addons: -Total RP 3 https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/total-rp-3 -------------- Monthly Roleplaying Overlook: (lost interest to do this, but here's some past entries) September, 2016 - http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11891339239?page=8#post-149 November, 2016 - https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11891339239?page=8#post-151 -------------- Noteworthy RP related Realm Forum posts: (updated 01.12.2016) Q: How's RP on Defias Brotherhood (recent'ish thread, 31.11) http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614494434 -------------- Recurring Roleplaying Events: (All Event Timers are "Server Time", +1 GMT) [Alliance] Stormwind Council - Every Tuesday @ 21.00 Stormwind Keep, Petitioner's Chamber "A weekly "Stormwind Community" roleplaying event in where people gather around a table to discuss political matters and announce recent news. Most guilds in SW areas are represented." --Forum post: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/14381328928 [Alliance] Ironforge Senate - Every Thursday @ 20.00 The Library, Hall of Explorers, Ironforge "A weekly gathering of Dwarven politics and others whose interest lie in the city beneath the mountain. " -- Forum post: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17611121200 [Horde] Horde Gathering - Every 4 weeks Wednesday @ 21.00 (Location & Date changes every time. Ask in LFRP when and request Calendar Invite) "A monthly Gathering of all Horde organisations, in where orders announce what they have been up to lately, followed by planning the future, discuss plans and mingle with the other Horde orders that you might not see often otherwise" -- Forum Post: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614593665 -------------- Roleplaying Introduction & Server Info Hello. My name is Skarain, active Roleplayer on the server's since 7/2011, and I shall try to sheen some insight to the inner workings of the roleplaying community present on the server. What is Roleplaying? Roleplaying, as a starter, means immersing to your character and living their life as they were a person who belong to the universe. Being born in it, experiencing the events present in this world and shapen by those events into the person that they are today. Who they are, where they are from and what they are like as a person. While this can be done by your own, in your mind alone or by writing stories of your character, most players engage in roleplaying with other roleplayers. Usually, this makes for a better story as each character is able to get echo to their words and actions from other players. Together, they may go out on an adventure, exchange different views on matters or simply get drunk in a nearby tavern. Now then. Roleplayers are a minority among the playerbase of World of Warcraft, even on the Roleplaying servers. This means that not everyone you meet will be a roleplayer. Some may respond to you if you /say something to them, but in general most players simply go about their business like any average player. Likewise, to be a roleplayer does not mean that you engage in roleplaying "all the time". We engage in ingame activities, do raiding, pvp, leveling, pet-battles, end-game stuff just like any other. The difference is that we do take some time aside, like someone would for a raid or RBG, to engage in roleplaying with other people. Usually, this happens on the evening, between 19.00-23.00, depending on the guild and group of friends preferences. Where can Roleplaying be found? On these RP-PvP servers, Roleplayers are primarily found under Roleplaying Guilds. These guilds commonly follow a specific "theme", such as being a band of brigands, merciless marauders, devout Light-worshippers, protectors of the innocent, a noble house, an evil cult, race-specific groups, different organisations and the list goes on. These guilds then create events for their members, provide structure (around the concept) and encourage their members to progress their character stories. While Roleplaying can be found out without belonging to a guild, a general recommendation for a person new to roleplaying would be to join a guild. A guild lowers the entry level, immediately includes new recruits to their events and are able to provide help and advice where needed. To find roleplaying unguilded First: learn to make use of the "public roleplaying channels". These can be found at the beginning of this thread. In the channels, ask where roleplaying would be found. On the forums, read about the Events, In Character and Looking for Roleplaying entries for plots, campaigns and events that are open to be participated. Second: Engage in roleplaying offered. Learn about the different guilds, RP hubs and where people gather to roleplay. Third: Form contact with the roleplayers you meet, especially those who you end up roleplaying regularly with. This will get you invited into even more roleplaying, including plots and events that are not open to the public. Don't be shy! Lastly but most importantly, don't be afraid to talk to people. Nobody is going to judge you if your english isn't perfect, or if you take ages to respond. We all have been there. We know how it is. I personally are from Finland and I have learned most of my english by roleplaying (and using google translator/online dictionaries for support). Let others know if you are new, and they will show patience and if need be help you forward. We learn by doing. Roleplaying is no different from that. — Skarain, 13th of October, 2016 -------------- How to list your guild: ...Skarain153 13 Apr
15 Dec 2014 Which realms are you connected to? Hey all, this is a forum for those of you on the following realms: Defias Brotherhood Ravenholdt Scarshield Legion Sporeggar The Venture Co. Connected Realms are a set of standard realms that have been permanently and seamless “linked”. These linked realms will behave as if they were one cohesive realm, meaning you’ll be able to join the same guilds, access a single Auction House, run the same Raids and Dungeons, and join other adventurers to complete quests. For more information on Connected Realms, please read the preview blog post here.Takralus0 15 Dec 2014
6m [H] Bella Horrida | PVP, PVE & WPVP Bella Horrida was formed in late April of 2016. For so long, we predominantly focused on World PVP as PVP gear was easy to acquire, and the realm was populated with World PVP guilds that were always up for a fight. As of recent, we've had to realign our focus in the game to what people enjoy doing most. The World PVP community is quiet, and with sharding, legendaries, ridiculous item level scaling and honor talents (among other things), there's next to nothing to fight in a medium sized group. Guild Events We run many different events, and have shaped the schedule around both the activities we want to partake in and the content that Blizzard are adding into the game. These events include but are not limited to: Rated Battlegrounds PvE Progression & Mythic+ Dungeons World PVP Guild Fun Events (FFA / Wargames etc) World PVP is often impromptu as well as having some scheduled events on the guild calendar. We often start up random World PVP, attacking random areas of the Broken Isles and Azeroth in an attempt to provoke the Alliance players to respond. The list of events we run are ever-changing, and we encourage guild members to come forward with suggestions so we can add them to our schedule. Guild Standards We ask that all of our members bring fun into the guild. We don't and won't tolerate drama. We are here to do things together as a guild and create an everlasting fun environment for everyone. All our members should look at joining in events that are put on the calendar and helping others in the guild whenever help is needed. We are all about teamwork and ensuring that every single person in our guild enjoys their time here. We also ask that all of our members have Discord with a working microphone. We don't expect you to be having a full blown discussion every two minutes but calling out vital information is absolutely imperative to RBGS, WPVP & other events that we will be running as a guild. Recruitment Requirements We have a few requirements for our members in the guild: Be 18 years of age or over. Be able to Speak and Understand English Have a basic understanding of the game and your class. Want To Join Us? If you are interested in joining, please get in touch with any of our members and you will be directed to an Officer or the GM. We will ask you several questions, making sure that the guild is a right fit for you and vice versa. You can also contact me through my battle.net directly, Throthnir#21518 Thanks!Throthnir27 6m
13m PVE question Hi all, I'm thinking of getting a server change to Defias Brotherhood. I've been on PVE for years, having played back in vanilla days, but took a long break. When I returned all my old guildmates had gone their separate ways. I love the idea of an RP PVP server but have never played on one before. As someone that still enjoys PVE content, dungeons and LFRs etc, can I ask what are the queue times like for them on a server like this? Is there still a reasonably active PVE community? ThanksBluestreak2 13m
1h RP? Has RP died since the merge of all these realms? Everywhere i look i see ppl saying that Defias is not what it used to be and the only place to go is Argent Dawn.Grimmnath0 1h
2h End-game world PvP in Defias Brotherhood and Co.. Greetings, Defias Brotherhood, Ravenholdt, Scarshield Legion, Sporeggar (awesome area, btw) and The Venture Co. palyers. TL;DR: How's the faction (Allaince/Horde) balance right now in the world PvP in the current expansion locations (The Legion: Broken Shore and Argus) in Defias and Co. realm? (Some realms, I've heard, have it crazy, like 10:1 players numberwise or even worse.) I am a returning player and haven't played WoW for about six years now. I'm currently in search for an enjoyable and well-balanced Alliance-to-Horde PvP realm. I've heard that, thanks to Cross-Realm Zoning feature, world PvP is somewhat decent everywhere while leveling through all zones all the way till the current expansion (The Legion) locations (Broken Shore and Argus), but in those locations realm-specific faction balance seems to mater a lot more and many realms end up with a very one-sided state of world PvP based on their realm's A/H players ratio. I've looked through a few population-tracking sites and it seems like Defias Connected Realm group is the most balanced english-speaking PvP realm in EU region, but aside from the raw data I wanted to ask for some first-hand experience from people that actually actively play on this server. I'm a passionate PvP and especially wPvP player and to me it would be quite disappointing to see one faction completely dominating the other simply thanks to the overwhelming numbers of players. So, the question is, am I correct in my assumption that Defias and Co. is in somewhat balanced state in the Legion locations factionwise? Thank you. <3 P. S. I know that RP realms do not Cross-Realm with non-RP realms, my only concern is faction balance in the world in the latest expansion locations.Telrynn59 2h
12h Natural Selection 5/9 mythic Recruiting 1 tank Natural Selection is a 5/9 mythic raiding guild based on Defias Brotherhood and we are recruiting 1 tank to join our main team Requirements - experience tanking at least 1 content tier - good communication skills and a microphone - a good working knowledge of you class and its tanking mechanics The following is also nice but not required - a good array of tanking legendary items - experience tanking multiple content tiers including mythic - understanding of tanking theory including threat tables - understand of raid composition and how it can effect your tanking if you are an interested party and would like to find out more please contact "Ollie" (Battle Tag ollie#22736) For more information regarding our guild please feel free to look at our general forum post https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617033318#post-6Alexie0 12h
13h Discord Trade Channel, Looking for a Swift Tiger? If you can't find an item you really want, then your best chance is to join our Discord Channel; filled with (TCG) traders and players known from the Trading Scene. * TCG Items (Mounts/Toys/Tabards) - Incl. Blizzcon * Unobtainable/Rare Items * Boosts (Mythic/101/Arena etc) * Gold Swapping between Realms This Discord Channel is meant for players to advertise what they want to buy or sell. It is moderated, but all business deals are dealt with privately among traders. Use this link to join: https://discord.gg/yUq4etFJindai0 13h
1d (H) <The Misfits> Mythic guild recruiting <The Misfits> is a raiding guild currently working its way up the ranks of Defiasbrotherhood - EU after the core leaving our former guild. We have a highly skilled raidleader and a good social society in the guild. Raiding with The Misfits and What the guild will expect from you We have a healthy sense of humour without detracting from our goal of achieving cutting edge each tier. This requires all people in the guild to perform the best they can, which means we have a small portion of competition, to make all perform at the highest lvl. Loot Loot is handed out via an intelligent loot council who will prioritize loot via Strongest upgrade, attendance and the player/class itself. The main goal through this is to always grant the guild the best shot at progress. Expectations <The Misfits> Demands all it's raiders show up to raid on time - Enchanted & Gemmed with consumables. Raiding is a team effort laziness around this area is simply insulting to the other 19 players you're raiding alongside. An appetite for progress raiding, progress raiding inevitably leads to wiping. However we expect people to keep their head high and keep their head in the game. We're primarily looking for players who can stick around for the Expansion/Tier. We fully understand content will hit all of these points at one time or another. The community in <The Misfits> is an active one who chase high M+ keys. Raid Schedule: Monday: 20:00 - 23:00 Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:00 Sunday: 20:00 - 23:00 During the above times & days we raid flat out looking to achieve our goal for the night, we do not take any long breaks during this time. Currently Highly In Need Of: Arms Warrior Death Knight Frost/unholy Paladin - Retri Paladin - Holy Monk - Mistweaver Monk - Windwalker Priest All specs Hunter - All specs Mage - All specs Rogue - All specs Shaman - All specs Warlock - All specs Druid - Boomie, Resto DH - Havoc Any Dps with offspec healing and knows how to use it we're very interested in too. However all exceptional applicants will be considered! please don't hesitate to whisper our officers ingame under Finurlighed. Also feel free to add Finurlighed#2187 on realID to get in touch with an officer more easily.Finurlighed0 1d
2d Ravenholdt (DB et al) Community Disco Chat! Hi there. https://discord.gg/mq6DJJR A community chat for our lovely server has been created. It's called Ravenholdt because that sounds better and we were always the better server before the merge. Everyone knows that MMO's these days have a really bad track reckord of keeping the social side of things healthy, wow being pretty bad at it when it used to be the best. So it is down to us players to keep it together. That and with the expansion and classic on the way people might want to organise some things, this will be the place. I invite ALL players who read this forum to come pay a visit, whether you are into RP, Wpvp , Dragon bashing etc come pay a visit and meet some old friends or make some new ones. Word of warning though, there will be little moderation of this discord, if you can't handle some banter well you might be in for a rough time, rule is if you have an issue with anyone you can block them your self. People going on a mindless rampage in server may get banned however, that is the final line. Whether you don't know me, are one of my buddies or you got pissed off with me at any time I invite you to come. I will be the admin but I will not be using that authority in any way unless its dire, even if we don't see eye to eye. So come! Sit down and have a vodka. Special mention of people I want to see. Void Rasu the Rat The French !@#$ startle ZH old and new Dark Saints left overs Crimson Moon people That werid metal guild that sounds like a wolf Arses of Albion The shed, shade. ops Any old guildies of mine I forgot to mention because they were never that important.Reavan13 2d
2d Plea for Company and Friendship Nostalgia Discord Hello, I am trying to pluck on the nostalgia strings to beg for friendship from internet person(s). I have made a discord channel to annoy you with. Please like me (the thread). Kind regards, King of The Alliance [Realm First! Grand Master Miner] and Leader of The AllianceJestidan0 2d
2d Looking for Guild Hi guys, a returning player here who now feels like a bit of a noob coming back to Azeroth. Im looking for a guild who can help guide me towards raiding and some world PVP. Played on and off since 2005 so shout me if your adopting noobs!Zanzubar2 2d
3d [A/H/N] (Rp) The Grand Campaign Map (12.11.2017) Hello, all roleplayers and those interested in roleplaying. I have now thought to add all roleplaying orders into a "grand campaign" map. I did put earlier only rp-pvp orders, but thought to expand and put there what there is in ic on the server. The map so far (work in progress clearly, updated on 12.11.2017): (prefer downloading the original, since the map is very high resolution) https://ibb.co/nkK55w So in short I'd like to add every roleplaying guild info into the map with their description. Either I'll ask the answers for some info, wait for a reply to this thread, or pick those up from rp guild list/recruitment threads. However I prefer that guilds provide their info on this, but will see how many will. So for rp guilds I'd ask these in particular: Order name - This means the guild name in game, so people can ask from the right direction. Server - Game server Rp or Rp-PvP? Either rp or rp-pvp. Faction - Alliance/Horde/Neutral (Name of the specific affiliation of the neutral order) Race - The race(s) which the characters of the order consist of or accepts, when there are members accepted from specific race(s), in other case "all Alliance/all Horde" is enough. Primary location -  The main base/settlement the order uses, if it's within a capital city the name of the capital city is fine. Secondary location -  The secondary base/settlement the order uses, if it's within a capital city the name of the capital city is fine.   Any other settlement/location the order uses in a continual manner - If there is regular use of a settlement/location, put those here, if numerous separate simply with comma. In character purpose - The in character purpose of the order Where the loyalty of the order is - Where the order takes its orders from mainly. Any other information on the order - What more one wants to say Short Description - Part from recruitment post for example. The following isn't concerning orders in particular, but can ofc: This much said, I have another set of questions, which concerns specially in character important locations. So if you happen to know a location that has changed ic and that is still active, please mention a location with what has changed, also some short explanation what the change ic is due from. In character environmental changes: Flooded locations Plagued locations Wall Broken bridge Tunnel The valuable resources, if you know a place with such, please mention, and also the owner of it: In character valuable resources: Gold Weapons/Armor Stockpile Ore/Metals Supply Storage The important locations in character, with following meaning, add short description: Important in character event locations: Battle site - date if possible Sacred Location Foul Location This is work in progress, more ideas welcome what to add, so I'll add them. This post is a copy of the original from defiasrp.com forums: http://www.defiasrp.com/t9153-a-h-n-rp-the-grand-campaign-map-work-in-progressReyxor8 3d
3d [H] <Synergy> HC Raiding guild are recruiting Hi all, With Antorus on the horizon Synergy are looking to find some more chilled players to join our heroic raid team with which we also hope to progress as far into Mythic as we can. Synergy was created to allow the players in the game that enjoy raiding content but don't have the time to commit to largely time consuming mythic raiding, the chance to continue enjoying the end game content with a decent raiding team in a guild with a positive social aspect. We have been active since the start of Legion and so far have achieved all curve achievements prior to the next raid being released. Our members are regularly grouping up to clear Mythic+10's or higher each week as well as running our own farm raids for alts and socials. The raiding schedule we follow is 2 raids per week, Monday and Wednesday, starting at 20:00 Server Time, ending at 23:00 Server Time. Thanks for reading, if you think we may be for you, or if you have any questions just ask here or add any of the below on RealID :) GM: Tryal - Blyfee33#1118 RL: Maererun - Inquisitor#22843 Officer: Exroka - Weziie#2436 Officer: Prydaz - DoomShroom#2802Tryal0 3d
4d [H] Warlock looking for home Ahoy Looking for weekend raiding guild for Antorus and further, if there exists one ofc, my 100% attendence days are saturday/sunday due to work time in weekdays. Guild doesnt need to be hardcore or even mythic progressing, heroic is enough for me. Szukam gildii na nadchodzacy raid i moze kolejny dodatek która raiduje w weekendy, z uwagi na prace, czas mam tylko w weekendy, nie interesuje mnie super progresowanie mythiców, heroic mi wystarczy.Ghouldan5 4d
4d DK BLOOD 945 ilvl looking for guild Hello, Im looking for raiding guild. Im log in the game almost everday, espacially for 100% in Wednesday,thursday,friday, and weekend. Im not trying to find hardcore guild, want to play with nice climate to do m+ and raids. Szukam raidujacej gildii, jestem dostepny prawie caly tydzien z wyjatkiem poniedzialku i wtorku, gildia nie musi byc hardcorowo progressowa.Koronka2 4d
5d [A/H] Veteran Guardian Druid LF Antorus HC team Hey there. I have been maining a Guardian Druid / Feral since Burning Crusade. I am looking for an experienced raiding team to be part of for Antorus HC progression. Faction does not matter and I am willing to change. I recently had a newborn son and I am a masters degree student, so I can't sit around raiding all day, but I am able to clear several nights each week during the first month or so, aslong as its scheduled. My personal goal is to clear HC within the first 3-4 resets and get a bit of loot. I cannot make any commitments past that, sadly. So if you're in an experienced raiding guild or raiding team and you're missing a stable and very experienced tank for Antorus HC progression please hit me up! Zinaroth-TheVentureCo or Zinaroth#2418 I don't care what server you're based on since we should be able to interact without problem within the battlegroup. Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon!Zinaroth0 5d
5d [A - RP] Legacy of Aldor The Aldor stands vigilant, keeping the City of Light safe through numerous conflicts. They have kept our faith strong and defended our most radiant temples and holy sites safe from the grasp of the Legion. However, after many wars against various threats, it is time some of us leave Shattrath and spread the word of the Aldor. General information The Legacy of Aldor is a shard faction within the Aldor. Charged by High Priestess Ishanah, the Legacy of Aldor will venture outside the City of Light and be an instrument on Azeroth as well as whatever lies behind the (new) Portal. Guildleader: Aurilon Races: Draenei only. Accepted Classes: All, except DKs. Previous Guild Leads: Keepers of the Grove on Scarshield Legion (EU). Website: http://www.defiasrp.com/t8472-a-legacy-of-aldor. What do we bring? After recognizing the need for Draenei RP, it became evident that we were lacking a Draenei focused guild. As such, we seek to rekindle Draenei RP back to its standard and offer a platform for all to enjoy the rich Draenei lore and culture. We merged with the , but it has turned inactive – forcing us back to regroup and follow-up where we stopped. Ranks 1. Exarch (GL) 2. Triumvirate (Officer) 3. Anchorite | Arcanist | Tracker | Farseer | Harbringer | Vindicator 4. Peacekeeper 5. Neophyte. (Recruit) Join us? Interested in joining us with your Draenei? You’re more then welcome. Let’s promote Draenei RP and reunite our people under one banner. Contact Aurilon for more information, or simply speak to any other members.Aurilon24 5d
6d [A] <Prime> C2 (5/9 M) - LF DPS and 1 HEALS Greetings! <Prime> Crew 2 is a 2 day a week raiding group, based on Defias Brotherhood, who want to have fun while raiding but also take our progression raids seriously. Now Hc ToS is on farm we are moving in to Mythic ToS progression. 9/9HC 5/9M Raids: Monday and Thursday Times: 20:00 st to 23:00 st Recruitment is now open to DPS and 1 HEALS who feel that this, perhaps more relaxed progression, is suited to them. However, if you feel that your ability and experience would make you a good fit for us then add me and we can have a chat :) Requirements ► You are responsive and aware during raids. ► Gearwise you are ready to make your way through the content we are currently progressing. ► You know your class, from the inside out and have a strong knowledge of game mechanics. ► You are a quick learner. ► You take feedback for what it is - A chance to improve and get better. ► You show up with a teamwork attitude, do your best to help the team be it's best, and encourage your fellow raiders to use their characters to their full potential ► You prepare yourself for every boss we are doing. ► You can attend both of our raid days. Social members are always welcome and we try to run a social/alts raid every Saturday! Also many of us enjoy M+ and are often to be found pushing the higher keys. Recruitment contact: Alanana Btag-Suzanna#1406 Raid Leader contact: Mushu Btag-Janko#2883 Apply to www.defiasprime.com or add me for a chatAlanana27 6d
6d [H] <Emerald Nightwear> looking for Try-Hard Casuals! RECRUITMENT POSTER: https://imgur.com/a/9r0OB Hey everyone. I'm Roamy, and I have a question for you lads and lasses. Do you recognize yourself from this description: You used to play a lot of games in your student days, hitting up the raids, maybe try out a few other mmos (Shoutout to Warhammer Online and Eve-Online). These days you've got a job, maybe some little buggers running around, wife/girlfriend/dog/cat and you don't really feel like going as hard as you used to, but you still read up on your class discord, try and min-max your character and rotation. Just out of habit. But you don't have the time anymore for 4-5 raid nights a week (mandatory attendance of course), dkp systems or being at AP 754 before being allowed to join a raid. If so, I have bad news for you. Doctor Roamy says you may just be what we coin a casual try-hard. Long introduction aside: We're <Emerald Nightwear>, a guild of aficionados of green negligee and bad puns. If we'd have to define ourselves in the categories of WoW guilds, we're a casual raiding guild that raids twice a week (Thursday 20:30 server time and Sunday 20:30). Our progress is ahotc on all previous raids, 9/9 ToS heroic (and some assorted half assed mythic stuff but that's not our goal YET) but we're somewhat prouder of our minimalist transmogs, questionable jokes on discord and (for some people) playing tabletop simulator with guildies. And we're recruiting! We've currently got a pretty solid raiding roster of 15+ people, ranging from not-so-serious students/working people that play too much that have been at ilvl 930 for too long, to more casual oriented players that just want to have a laugh with their guildies. For the guild as a whole, we've got 81 unique accounts and about 300 characters (way too many alts). We're currently looking mostly for some (ranged?) dps, but all roles/specs/classes are welcome. :) Now, if after reading this you're thinking "Dagnabbit, I've memorised all of /r/warcraftdadjokes and I've got no-one to share it with, but this guild isn't specifically looking for my spec!" you can drop Zenroam, Rahvin, Rezah or any of the other officers a whisper and we'll see what we can figure out. Hope to see you in guild chat soon. :)Zenroam35 6d
13 Nov LF Active Guild After my old guild changing to Horde, i'm looking to find a new guild that focuses on everything WoW has to offer. Weekly raids, M+ and the odd PVP every now and then. An active player base would be fantastic, doesn't have to be 100's of members as long as enough players are usually online. I'm currently sitting around 907, looking to level gear further in time for the upcoming raid. Played the game on and off for a while now but recently fell in love with the Monk class so the addiction is now back. Cheers for reading, hope to be playing with some of you soon!Arber1 13 Nov
13 Nov LF Guild for Noob Hi all, been an on and off player for a while and never joined a guild. Guess I'd be more of a casual player, more social but looking to eventually get into raiding etc. I'm levelling and do like to go into the lore. I play mainly Horde but have a higher level Alliance, I'm on Defias Brotherhood and I'm from the UK and predominately play evenings.Any guilds out there looking? Cheers.Aurstrali1 13 Nov
12 Nov VANIR - HORDE Tjenare. Vi är Vanir Horde och finns på Chambers of Aspects söker nytt folk. Allt av intresse. Vi är en casual guild som funnits med i 9 år på olika servrar. Våra grundpelare är gemenskap, laganda och respekt Alla är välkomna och ska också känna sig välkomna. Vi har öppnat upp reqruitments igen, vi vill hitta de små guldkornen bland alla duktiga spelare som finns i väntan på Antorus Därför kör vi HC Onsdagar-Söndag 20.30-23.00 Kravet är minst 900 ilvl och Concordance. Lägger även upp events om Alt runs titt som tätt. Däremellan blir det en hel del Mythic+. Skriv en application på våran hemsida om detta kan vara något för dig! http://www.vanirgaming.org/Swedint0 12 Nov
12 Nov [A] <Perplexed> is recruiting for PvE/PvP Perplexed is a social guild running weekly raids and RBGs. We are an active and friendly guild with consistent raids and RBGs, planning to push for progress in the new PvP season and Antorus. We also have frequent spontaneous mythic+ and/or Arena runs. We welcome everyone to join our community. RBG experience: 1.5k rating ToS: 9/9 HC Planning on pushing further in the coming content, as we have only recently gathered some proper core groups in the guild. If you are interested in joining this group or just for the social aspect, contact me on btag: Sekanina#2171. Best regards - LendwenLendwen0 12 Nov
12 Nov Returning player/s looking for horde guild Hi all, My friends and I are returning players to WOW. Haven't really played since Cata so notice that a LOT has changed... I/We are looking for a welcoming and friendly guild who are particularly sociable with some interest in helping returning players. Our aim is to get back to what we enjoyed nearly 5 years ago when we were last playing, a dash of RP from time to time, a sprinkle of PVE content and just a touch of World PVP when the opportunity comes up. We have been playing since 2005 with some time off so were fairly familiar with WOW but just need a little guidance, and a few new adventurers to relax with in the evenings. Please contact me if your a suitable guild. ThanksZanzubar2 12 Nov
12 Nov Looking for WPVP Guild in Horde... Myself & a DK Looking for WPVP Guild in Horde... Myself & a DKNîghtmare29 12 Nov
11 Nov Sprint - 100-110 Dungeon Booster [Fast] Hello, I'm Sprint; a fast experienced dungeon booster! Sprint Level 101 Horde Balance Druid 200% Movement Speed 101% Mastery 68% Haste 19% Leech ★Service Requirements★ ► ilvl 680+ and Order hall Unlocked. ► 100-110 Boost will take approximately 3.5-4 hours depending on heirlooms ★Service Information★ ► Boosts are done in normal dungeons and you will be playing your own character. ► You can AFK at the entrance or follow me, no need to dps or heal. ► 1 level takes approximately 4-6 dungeons, depending on your rested exp and heirlooms. ► Price: 2500g/dungeon ► 100-110 Price can be discussed! -I accept gold on horde, every server on EU. How ever, I prefer payments on Draenor. ★Contact me★ If you want to schedule a run or have any questions, feel free to add me and I'll get back to you within moments! Add Rawrasaurus#21427 or Elliot#21367 if you are interested. Thanks!Sprint0 11 Nov
11 Nov [A] Kindred | ToS (5/9M) PVE Progression Kindred [HC] is a PVE focused guild that is always recruiting motivated raiders to join us for light mythic focused progression! Socials are welcome as well! We currently have two teams, Team 1 (4/9M) and Team 2 (9/9HC) with some of them having progressed alongside Team 1 in Mythic! We currently consider applications for all roles! Our aim is to clear heroic difficulty of each tier in a timely fashion and then do light Mythic progression. We try to create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere meanwhile still valuing progression! We communicate using Discord, and we have channels dedicated to WoW and how to improve (We log every raid night, lookup Kindred on Warcraft logs) - as well as more general channels where you can find people to play other games with. --- Requirements Be able to communicate in English. Be able to accept constructive criticism and willing to always improve.--- Raid Nights (Both teams raid from 19.00-23.00 realm time) Monday Thursday---- To join Kindred: Please contact either: Ironwilled (Iron#21875) MisturSmith (MisturSmith#2158) Duburr (Dubur#21558) Fonjask (Fonjask#1794) Shendelzhare Duburr15 11 Nov
11 Nov (H-RP/PVP) The Snake Warband -recruiting Backstory of The Snake Warband ... Ranks The Snake Warband uses Horde military ranks as a basis for ranks. Stone Guard Officer Rank and highest ic rank until higher ranks are seen needed. Leads Sergeants and Grunts. Sergeant Leader of a band of grunts. Grunt The basic rank for an enlisted member. OOC Not yet an ic member, will need a meeting with an officer and show interest ic in joining the guild. Ranks are gained by taking part in rp and are only for rp. At the highest rank there can be several members, and decision will go if not unanimous by voting by the highest officer ranks. Guild works with a cousin guild on rp realm Argent Dawn Using cross realm invites to either realm to some extent. Guild is rp and pvp guild, mainly to focus on invading hostile lands as a warband, causing trouble to the enemies of the Horde and defending Horde areas. There is loyalty towards Sylvanas, due to ic it's Sylvanas who has caused the idea that founded the guild. A rumour where Sylvanas is asking for loyal Horde to bring about warbands loyal to Sylvanas. There is no official record on the Sylvanas' plan, but it's possible that she has asked this, it was a rumour yet a reasonable one, and one to strive for in Lucag's opinion. Contact: Lucag-Defias Brotherhood Website: thesnakewarband.enjin.comLucag4 11 Nov
10 Nov The Battle For Azeroth Maybe I'll return to my WPVP roots...Tanvar75 10 Nov
10 Nov [A][Rp-PvP] The Ninth Company *A poster on noticeboards at all Alliance capital cities.* Greetings fellow Alliance members. The Ninth Company is currently looking for new members to join for the mission at Northrend and for protecting of the Kingdom of Stormwind. The Ninth Company is an Alliance military order based in these times at Northshire and at Westguard Keep, Howling Fjord, Northrend. If you are looking for a membership, you may approach any Ninth Company member for further guidance on how to gain membership. Thank you and King's Honour! About: The Ninth Company is mainly a rp guild with some pvp along the way. Meaning groups for random bg:s and participating in rp-pvp campaigns and battles that take place from time to time on the realm. Mostly Ninth roleplay concentrates today to Northrend, but guild's second roleplaying area is the Kingdom of Stormwind, where Ninth serves as a military unit for protecting the Kingdom. We are a friendly guild and accept all races and classes to join. There are no requirements for joining, but for gaining ranks one needs to participate in roleplay. The ranks are general: Recruit, Armsman, Sergeant, Lieutenant, highest being Captain. These serve a roleplay sense and also requires some dedication. Ranks don't take a lot to gain, it only asks for participating and the rest goes with the flow. So this isn't very complicated and we aren't having an unwelcoming attitude towards new guild members or new roleplayers. If one wants to organize something with us, we will try to participate in it and help with getting ideas going that might bring the idea to be experienced for everyone in guild and on the realm possibly. So Ninth is open for ideas. Only keeping it in realism within the game world and so it's possible. Join for heroism and victory! Guild forums, for updates and information: http://theninthcompany.enjin.com/Reyxor26 10 Nov
09 Nov Natural Selection 5/9 Mythic Natural Selection is a PVE guild based on TheVentureCo. Current progression 5/9 TOS Mythic 9/9 TOS HC. we are currently recruiting people for our TOS Mythic Team. 1.About us 2. Attending events & Our values 3. what we are currently looking for 4. Guild benefits 5. What we expect 6. Contact Info 1. Now a bit about us. This content tier we were in the first 70 guild in Europe to clear Tomb under the name Aurora before name changing the guild. We aim to push our boundaries into mythic. We are a very close guild, we enjoy a good bit of banter and have members from many places over the world! we believe that to succeeded in raiding you need to have a good teamwork, a team that looks out for one an other and genuinely enjoys playing together, always pushing each other on and giving each other a helping hand, this is the sort of environment we encourage in Natural Selection. which is one that has lead to success after success. 2. Many of our players have families, some with children others have busy personal lives and heavy work commitments. Because of this we don’t expect you to attend every event. 2a. Our goal is to compete at the highest level in PvE end game, but also keeping our core principles at heart, such as raiding with a pleasant atmosphere however we do not believe in being Sh**! we do try to generally tell people what as group why a wipe might of occurred however we have we known to move people discord channels to specifically make a point and make 100% sure they full understand. We like to encourage good raid preparation weather that be mythic plus and gear by doing plus 15 or simply by fine tuning we are very effective at min maxing! 2b. Raid times [Wednesday 8pm – 11:30pm] [Sunday 8pm – 12:30/1:30am] [Monday 8pm – 11:30pm] (We are aware that not all players can raid till 1:30am and its depends on the amount of raiders who choose to stay up that late.) 3. First of all to people that took the time to read the above paragraphs before skipping here thank you! We are currently looking for the following for our 20 man Team. Please Be Advised some of the classes on the list are for the same spot IE if we Get a Feral Its unlikely we would want a Enhancement shaman too . Elemental shaman . Balance druid . Mage . Warlock - Affliction Preferred . Shadow Priest . Resto Shaman Please Bare in Mind if your class/spec/roll is not listed here that we do take classes we are not recruiting depending on experience and skill and gear( we also have a Social rank if you just want to hang out with us :) 4. Guild Benefits. Part of being in a guild, means supporting each other and supporting our raiders. because of this. we provide all enchants, consumables and gems either for free or at a subsidy believing that our raiders should spend their time gearing and enjoying the game rather than farming out mats and consumables. We also have a strong Social community within guild both on discord and in the fact that there are always mythic plus groups going no matter the time day or night there are always people online. We are also a very Multi Cultural Guild with people from the UK, Belgium , Holland , Norway, India , Egypt, USA Just to name a few :) 5. We do not expect a massive amount, we understand that everyone is human thus understanding that some times real life gets in the way and that everyone can make mistakes. We like people who listen and have good common sense and can speak or at least understand spoken English as that is the only common language across the whole guild. because all gems and enchants are provided for you for free from the guild we do not believe its unreasonable to turn up fully gemmed and enchanted. We also ask that whilst we have banter that people are also respectful of one another we don't do people who rage ( They usually find out the Guild Master can Rage Harder :) Thanks for taking the time to read our post we look forward to hearing from you 6. "Ollie" (Battle Tag ollie#22736) "Alexie" (Battle Tag Burninghate#2100)Alexie5 09 Nov
08 Nov Dansiles Community runs For FREE Hello everyone! Dansiles here with a big message to everyone who loves the wow community! I am now restarting a project that was really started back in WoD with a old guild called community runs! now for all the people who don't know what these runs were about, basically its for people who don't have time or have personal reasons why they cant experience the raid content, and when they look for a group its always AHEAD OF THE CURVE NEEDED even for normal. yes people could pay for the boosts for not everyone has 200-500k gold sitting in there back pocket! So this is where my community runs come in! ME and my friends will be making this project so we can help those players experience the end content that they want FOR FREE no strings attached! But there is another agenda to these runs! and that is TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS AND TO HAVE FUN! this is a MMORPG, a game where making friends and having fun is pretty much mandatory! especially in my runs! now i know this is a lot to take in but im trying to start this project for when my guild can comfortably clear at least Antorus the burning throne on normal difficulty IF you have any questions please leave them down below im going to be making a video on it soon and any questions you have ill do a extra QnA video on that as well! thank you for reading this far! and ill keep you posted on the updates!Huntsiles1 08 Nov
08 Nov Back to Horde and to my roots. Greetings everyone. So as i said i decided to change back to Horde and there it is, i'm back home. Maybe some of you knew me around here as Jovtin. I'm now in search for a guild, a guild with chilled and friendly people around a healthy environment so that this comeback home will be complete. I enjoy both PvE and PvP content, when i was Alliance i saw Horde players roaming in different zones but i don't know the importance of World PvP on Defias. If there is a guild with the mindset that i have stated above please let me know, this character is my main and i'm only level 90 because i really don't play WoW every single day plus i have IRL stuff to do but i will do my best to reach that top level as fast as i can. I thank you for taking the time to read this post. I wish you all a great day. Back to the roots...feels awesome!Mcninja0 08 Nov
07 Nov Changing to Horde Greetings everyone. I am thinking about changing to Horde, going back to my roots but i really don't know how Horde population is around here, if it is active or not despite being less than Alliance? Looking forward to hear from your feedback. Thinking about a faction change or if Horde isn't that active here, where i could find a friendly and active guild i think i will just start in other server until i spend money to migrate this character and then apply for a faction change.Jovtin7 07 Nov
07 Nov Wolfram is recruiting for non-casual PvP ! Wolfram is recruiting for non-casual PvP ! Questions and answears that might interest you: -" "Wolfram is recruiting for non-casual PvP" What does that mean ?" -It means that we are searching for active,mature,friendly, non-elitist social players that are also FOCUSED on doing Rated Arenas and RBGs at higher level ! -"What else does the guild require in terms of experience and such?" -Experience required is 2k during Legion/WoD ! -"But isn't it elitist to ask for 2k experience ?" -Our answear is no ! We view elitism as a state of mind and as a way for portraying yourself. -"What kind events do you have in the guild ? " -We host 2 times a weak Open RBGs and we are currently in process of building progression RBG group , also we have rated arena events that last whole season ! -"What is your goal as a guild ?" -We want to create a true ,social PvP community that plays together , has fun together and evolves together ! Quality over quantity that is what we are trying to achieve. What do we need in terms of classes and such: We at the moment are searching MAINLY for healers(Shamans/Paladins/Druids),FCs (DHs) and Target Callers (pref. Warriors/Dks) DPS of any kind are also welcome. If you are interested in joining our guild please contact me on Bnet. Nikola#2159 so we can have a little chat or write me here if you have more questions ! P.S. Lets make non-casual PvP fun again !Xzulrogg34 07 Nov
07 Nov Warrior LF casual guild for Antorus. Hello! I'm Doingitnow and im looking for a guild to raid normal/heroic ToS and Antorus with! Currently raiding in <Out of Mana> but have way more spare time than I know what to fill it with for the next year, so looking to increase my number of raiding nights per week. Avaliable times I can commit to raiding; 15.00-24.00 Avaliable days I can commit to raiding; Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday Saturday Unavaliable days; Wednesday Sunday Previous raid experience; Legion ToS - 9/9 HC NH - 10/10 HC ToV - 3/3 HC (during NH patch, returned in 7.1.5) EN - 7/7 HC (during NH patch, returned in 7.1.5) Warlords HFC - 13/13 Mythic BRF - 10/10 HC HM - 5/7 HC Further experience can be provided if neccessary, this post is starting to be quite long so shorted this part to the latest expansions. If you have any questions or want to have a chat, leave a comment or add my Btag addict#2353 and lets talk! Thank you for reading! "it is a great day for Kannada and therefore the world" -Kann, the Magnificent.Doingitnow0 07 Nov
06 Nov Looking for friends? Look no further! I've recently returned to the game after over a year off to find my guild quiet, my friends gone and the world a lonely, lonely place. Unfortunately, reading posts on the forums, it seems I'm not the only one in this predicament and this makes me a sad Troll. Servers used to have great communities, friends lists used to light up like Christmas trees and people used to speak to each other so much, replying with the wrong thing to the wrong person was inevitable...aah, those were the days! I met so many great people and made so many new friends. These days it's much more difficult. I'm tired of joining groups and having no one speak. Tired of joining battlegrounds and seeing nothing but people abusing each other and name calling. Tired of the 'multiplayer' part of the game being limited to "well, there are other people around, I guess". So, here is what I am proposing: let's be friends! The idea is you add either your Battletag or character names, Alliance or Horde, and a brief description of what you'd like to achieve from this. About me I'll go first: Kelsten#2649. I play mostly Horde, although I'm leveling a Human Paladin and Dwarf Shaman on the side for 'something to do'. They're currently in their 40's. Horde side I have 7 level 100s that I flick between regularly, mostly just doing Ashran these days to collect PVP gear to try and catch back up to the gear grind. I haven't raided this expansion beyond the first few weeks in Highmaul. What I want from this I would like to make new friends! I would like to have fun people to chat with via whisper or groups, do dungeons/heroics/mythics with and maybe even the occasional impromptu raid. I often run old raids for transmog, and company is always nice. I like helping others, too. The rules The internet can be a strange, scary place filled with odd folk who like nothing better than to upset each other. Sometimes people think that adding you as a friend automatically means you owe them something, or that you can demand things of them. We're having none of that, so here are some ground rules for partaking in this little experiment: - If you add someone from the list and they don't add you back straight away, don't spam them with whispers asking why - Be polite, be friendly - If someone says they are too busy, can't speak right now or otherwise don't want to chat, please respect that - If someone can't group with you, can't help you out with anything or is otherwise unwilling etc, please respect that - No begging. Do not beg people for gold, gear, boosts, help, free stuff or anything else. Have some self-respect! - No weirdness. If you discover you're talking to a real, actual woman, don't go all creepy on her - I can pretty much guarantee the only thing you'll be 'getting' is put on ignore - Don't be an !@#$. Don't whisper people spoilers for TV shows or movies, don't harass and don't start arguments - Keep it clean! No whispering vulgarities, nothing kinky or sexually explicit If you break these rules, you might be blacklisted from the list and that means no more friends for you! To sum up: be polite, be respectful, be friendly and play nice. I'll update the list if I can once people start adding their tags. Alliance Battletags Horde Battletags Thanks for reading and I look forward to speaking with you in the game!Keltooki59 06 Nov
06 Nov sdf asdfDriudy1 06 Nov
05 Nov <Prime> C1 5/9M LF 1 R-Shaman Prime is a long standing guild on Defias Brotherhood, now moving into it's 7th year. We have two raid teams, both of which are looking for a few members to further progression or stabilize the team, in order to be able to complete smooth and efficient raiding. Crew1 - 5/9M (9/9HC) at this moment in time. Raiding 3 evenings a week - Weds, Thurs & Sun 8:30 - 11:30pm, with a HC clear on one of the raid days. Looking for 1 - 2 Ranged DPS - Any class considered Looking for 1 Resto Shaman Ideally the applicants will be of a similar level of progression, and must be geared suitably to jump straight into progression raiding. All applicants to Prime for raiding purposes must be available to attend the raid nights, must be reliable and sociable outside of the raiding hours also, as Prime is, and shall always remain, a very social guild at heart. For more information, check wowprogress or our guild website, or contact myself in game.Ileyna18 05 Nov
04 Nov Hello I got a little question :3 Hello. I just wondered if all the realms listed for this forum are connected just like other connected realms are? (Like Aggramar/Hellscream) Looks too good to be true, lol. - YasYas2 04 Nov
04 Nov Questions for the DB community Good evening dear Defias Brotherhood community, I hope you are all doing well. I am looking to get some more information about your realm. It has been a while since I played the game and I am looking to make a fresh start on a new server. I truly enjoy the RP experience but have become bored of the one-sided alliance experience on Argent Dawn EU. -I would like to know what your view is on the balance between the faction on your realm? -Do you find there is enough population/activity, specifically on the horde side? -How do you find the overall RP experience Feel free to add any additional information. Thank you in advance.Urumahr1 04 Nov
03 Nov <Violent Circus>8/9M - 2 days/week. Who are we? <Violent Circus> is an older, established guild on Defias Brotherhood. Historically, we have been a PvP guild that attracts skilled, competitive players. We have a ridiculous amount of gladiator mounts, the number of which is often used to settle disputes in the guild. But just because we have a PvP past, we are by no means less capable to do quality PvE, many of us have raided since the early days of Vanilla, back when killing a new boss took months and we are armed with the patience and knowledge to face new PvE challenges. Our officers have years of experience when it comes to running guilds, we have lead and managed successful guilds in the past, we have seen it all, and have been in most situations that could be considered difficult for a guild. With the arrival of Legion, we have focused mostly on PvE, as most of us were surprised by how much we enjoy the challenges of raid mechanics, optimal play and fat loot. We currently stand at 10/10 bosses in mythic NH (we managed to get our Gul'dan mythic kill in time for "Cutting edge "achievement), 8/9 M ToS and we are easily keeping up progresswise with guilds raiding 3 days a week or more. We aim to continue this focus throughout the expansion, until we overcome the mythic Sargeras/Jaina the Dreadlord/Murky/randomfinalboss. Naturally, we also enjoy doing mythic dungeons, battlegrounds and rated arenas, aiming to master our classes at whatever we pursue. Our progression raids are on Mondays and Thursdays (8-11 PM, CET). For extra gearing and non-raiding members, our farming raids take place on Sundays. We chat regularly on discord and we have a variety of beautiful accents on offer. We are rather international, having many players from Finland, UK, Norway, Netherlands and other countries, so we always communicate in English. By now, most of us are in our mid to late twenties. Some of us have replaced gladiator titles with marriage and children. We respect each other’s time and understand its value. This is why, when we do play, we try to be at our best. Who do we want? Due to our current focus on mythic progression, we want to recruit some new members to have a steady amount of raiders. We will currently consider ranged dps and healers only, our raiding team is quite full otherwise and with the risk of using a cliche here, exceptional players will always be considered. We do not accept social ranks usually but if you are interested in joining our amazing community, a well done application, in which the applicant shows he/she has the same values as us ingame, might get you a social rank in our guild. Here are some other requirements: · You are at least 20 years old, with a decent skill in English · You are able to raid, most of the time, on Mondays and Thursdays · On the raid times, you can join our discord channel and listen · You try to excel at your chosen class and are able to take criticism · You respect other players and put progression before drama or loot As you can see, it is good if you have serious raiding and pvp experience, yet potential and good attitude is a big plus . As we are competitive, we want people that try their best yet, at the end of the day, we understand that everyone makes mistakes. Typically, we do not encourage that and we try to resolve it as quickly as possible, on discord, should that happen. We have a channel for after-raid discussion. Just like your marriage counselor. As a final thought, this guild is both old and new, relaxed (with only 2 raids a week) yet focused and competitive, but above all we are a good community - even though, as harsh as this may sound, we have low tolerance for drama and attention seeking, therefore we do not encourage players with a past like that to attempt to join us. Our core of people stuck together through thick and thin ( for more than 10 years), a few met through this game and took the relationship further in the real world. We keep in contact all the time and there are plans for more of us to meet outside Azeroth. We do realize tight communites like these might seem scary for new people, but we always manage to succesfully integrate our newest recruits (if the will is there from their side too). Bottomline, if you want a place to call home again, after years of wandering around the world (of Warcraft) never quite fitting in anywhere and sometimes doubting good guilds like there used to be in the old days still exist, look no more . We can be all that and more for you. Players who wish to join us need to make an application at our wonderful website http://violentcircus.eu/ but if you need more information or are unsure about applying , you can always contact me on battlenet : Nephthys#1635 or Discord: Xethi#7709 Thank you for taking the time to read this and good luck in your future endeavours in game or outside of it.Xethys62 03 Nov
01 Nov [H] The Forlorn Order - Social guild for old folks Greetings All, The Forlorn Order is a social guild for older players (+25). We are interested in recruiting people who are highly sociable and particularly interested in parents, grandparents and people who have responsibilities outside of game who may feel that they struggle to maintain the requirements of some of the larger, more mainstream guilds. We are based on a core principle of putting no pressure on our members to attend things, instead adopting a "if there's enough people on, we will do it" type of attitude. For those who want to play a bit more seriously, we also have a mythics team run by officers Moodan and Arnmund. It has always been the goal of the guild to create a friendly atmosphere in guild chat, and our only real rule is that you are friendly and chatty, If you are interested in joining, please speak to a member in game and they will point you in the direction of a recruiter. Thanks for reading!Stejax25 01 Nov
31 Oct Alliance in Defias Greetings everyone. I have been playing on this server for a while now and i'm having a great time plus i have found i chilled out guild. I have been wondering though is if the Alliance is reactive around here? Meaning if Horde attacks the capitals or other important places does Alliance retaliate? I am just asking this because i was around in Stormwind today and a Horde player rushed inside the AH killed the npc's and went away like it was nothing and the Alliance was the most apathetic i ever saw since I've been around. Since i have been in Defias the attacks of the Horde to SW are regular but since i'm not high enough level i really can't tell if the Alliance replies in kind or even if it attacks Orgrimmar...but from the feedback i had from the trade chat i guess that Alliance has pretty much lost the pride of what it means to be Alliance. I asked in the chat if players were going to do something or if they had killed the Horde invader and they used the childish arguments ever: "you are Alliance, why are you attacking us?" , "if you hate alliance go to Horde", i was like UAU!!! Really? that's the best argument you can come up with? I'm never going to change to Horde, i was horde once and i didn't like it and i am really enjoying being alliance because i have met so many nice people, but being Alliance also means to be proud of what being Alliance means. Alliance isn't anyone's !@#$%!Jovtin6 31 Oct
31 Oct [H] - The Betrayed - Wed/Sunday - 6/9M - LF DPS/Healer Hey ! We are looking for DPS with a viable healing offspec to join our mythic raid team in ToS, and going into Antorus a healer with a viable DPS offspec is fine too :) If you are interested in learning more about raid team, the guild in general, or a potential trial please contact us. As usual even if your class/role isn't listed below feel free to apply. druid (balance) medium druid (restoration) medium monk (healer) medium monk (dd) medium priest (healer) medium priest (dd) medium shaman (elemental) medium shaman (enhancement) medium shaman (restoration) medium What we value: - High attendance - Ability to communicate - Mechanics above output - Being open to feedback Schedule: Wednesday and Sunday 7:45 pm - 11:00 pm realmtime (GMT +1). Contacts: Owlbearpig - AlexTurtle#2795 Eilá - Sadpants#2774 If you wanna save us some time fill out our application form: https://goo.gl/forms/C8jvSF2OTotG1hDn1Owlbearpig0 31 Oct
30 Oct (A) Resto Druid (934) 9/9 hc LF raiding mythic guild I'm looking for a semi-hardcore guild who is currently progressing in mythic ToS. 1. Times available & time zone: Monday, Wensday, Sunday from 7pm to 12pm 2. Server preference: Ravenholdt - Defias Brotherhood 3. Faction preference: Alliance 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: semi-hardcore 5. Current progression/experience: 9/9 HC ToS with multikills 7. Contact info: Menion#2788Filthyhealer0 30 Oct
28 Oct [A]<Deus Tyrannis> Recruiting! Hello! I'm Dalaila, Guild Master of Deus Tyrannis, a casual raiding guild which is currently 9/9 ToS HC. A Bit About Us Deus Tyrannis is a fairly new guild with experienced members who aim to keep things fresh & fun whilst still focusing on Mythic progression. What our Goals are -Enjoying Raids, Dungeons and the expansion! -Progression. We hope to clear raids on mythic difficulty before the next tier of content is released. -Getting the best person for the job. We realize that not everyone has insane raiding experience but if you're willing to learn and have fun, then look this way. Raiding Schedule Our schedule is quite typical, we have two raiding days: Server Time (GMT+1): Wednesday 19:45 - 23:00 Sunday 19:45 - 23:00 Our Expectations of You: -Have knowledge of your class, appropriate gear, stat weights and bring the necessary flasks & food to Raids. -Bring a smile and good attitude. No one wants to play with anyone who doesn't want to be there. Don't be that guy! -Able to take criticisms and also not to be shy to offer criticism. Improvements to individuals will help the entire Guild. Current Recruitment Healers - All classes. DPS - Ranged DPS is high prio atm. With that being said we are still in need of a few melee DPS for our Mythic raiding roster. If you feel intrigued or want to know some more, add me on Bnet Keanon#2571 or apply at www.deustyrannis.wowalliances.com. PS. You must be Alliance and play on Ravencrest in order to join. Looking forward to reading your application! Best regards Dalaila Guild Master - Deus TyrannisDalaila3 28 Oct