Defias Brotherhood / Ravenholdt et al.

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
25 May Defias Brotherhood et al. PvP Guild List & Links Dearest friends, as our brother Spectacles, god rest his soul, has perished in an unfortunate spacecraft accident I'm enacting his will by taking over the duties of PvP Guild Listing Officer of Defias Brotherhood and its associated satellite realms: The Venture Co, Scarshield Legion, Ravenholdt and Sporeggar. To have your guild added to this thread please write in the thread and I'll update it ASAP. Kind regards, Cindie C. Cinderson, PvP Guild Listing OfficerCindie6 25 May
13 Apr [A/H] RP-PvP Servers Roleplaying Information (26.11.16) ...General Information Defias RP Community Forum: www.defiasrp.com To ask about Roleplaying ingame channels: /join LFRP To ask about Roleplaying Discord channel: https://discord.gg/x4ZHu8k Important Roleplaying Addons: -Total RP 3 https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/total-rp-3 -------------- Monthly Roleplaying Overlook: (lost interest to do this, but here's some past entries) September, 2016 - http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11891339239?page=8#post-149 November, 2016 - https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11891339239?page=8#post-151 -------------- Noteworthy RP related Realm Forum posts: (updated 01.12.2016) Q: How's RP on Defias Brotherhood (recent'ish thread, 31.11) http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614494434 -------------- Recurring Roleplaying Events: (All Event Timers are "Server Time", +1 GMT) [Alliance] Stormwind Council - Every Tuesday @ 21.00 Stormwind Keep, Petitioner's Chamber "A weekly "Stormwind Community" roleplaying event in where people gather around a table to discuss political matters and announce recent news. Most guilds in SW areas are represented." --Forum post: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/14381328928 [Alliance] Ironforge Senate - Every Thursday @ 20.00 The Library, Hall of Explorers, Ironforge "A weekly gathering of Dwarven politics and others whose interest lie in the city beneath the mountain. " -- Forum post: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17611121200 [Horde] Horde Gathering - Every 4 weeks Wednesday @ 21.00 (Location & Date changes every time. Ask in LFRP when and request Calendar Invite) "A monthly Gathering of all Horde organisations, in where orders announce what they have been up to lately, followed by planning the future, discuss plans and mingle with the other Horde orders that you might not see often otherwise" -- Forum Post: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614593665 -------------- Roleplaying Introduction & Server Info Hello. My name is Skarain, active Roleplayer on the server's since 7/2011, and I shall try to sheen some insight to the inner workings of the roleplaying community present on the server. What is Roleplaying? Roleplaying, as a starter, means immersing to your character and living their life as they were a person who belong to the universe. Being born in it, experiencing the events present in this world and shapen by those events into the person that they are today. Who they are, where they are from and what they are like as a person. While this can be done by your own, in your mind alone or by writing stories of your character, most players engage in roleplaying with other roleplayers. Usually, this makes for a better story as each character is able to get echo to their words and actions from other players. Together, they may go out on an adventure, exchange different views on matters or simply get drunk in a nearby tavern. Now then. Roleplayers are a minority among the playerbase of World of Warcraft, even on the Roleplaying servers. This means that not everyone you meet will be a roleplayer. Some may respond to you if you /say something to them, but in general most players simply go about their business like any average player. Likewise, to be a roleplayer does not mean that you engage in roleplaying "all the time". We engage in ingame activities, do raiding, pvp, leveling, pet-battles, end-game stuff just like any other. The difference is that we do take some time aside, like someone would for a raid or RBG, to engage in roleplaying with other people. Usually, this happens on the evening, between 19.00-23.00, depending on the guild and group of friends preferences. Where can Roleplaying be found? On these RP-PvP servers, Roleplayers are primarily found under Roleplaying Guilds. These guilds commonly follow a specific "theme", such as being a band of brigands, merciless marauders, devout Light-worshippers, protectors of the innocent, a noble house, an evil cult, race-specific groups, different organisations and the list goes on. These guilds then create events for their members, provide structure (around the concept) and encourage their members to progress their character stories. While Roleplaying can be found out without belonging to a guild, a general recommendation for a person new to roleplaying would be to join a guild. A guild lowers the entry level, immediately includes new recruits to their events and are able to provide help and advice where needed. To find roleplaying unguilded First: learn to make use of the "public roleplaying channels". These can be found at the beginning of this thread. In the channels, ask where roleplaying would be found. On the forums, read about the Events, In Character and Looking for Roleplaying entries for plots, campaigns and events that are open to be participated. Second: Engage in roleplaying offered. Learn about the different guilds, RP hubs and where people gather to roleplay. Third: Form contact with the roleplayers you meet, especially those who you end up roleplaying regularly with. This will get you invited into even more roleplaying, including plots and events that are not open to the public. Don't be shy! Lastly but most importantly, don't be afraid to talk to people. Nobody is going to judge you if your english isn't perfect, or if you take ages to respond. We all have been there. We know how it is. I personally are from Finland and I have learned most of my english by roleplaying (and using google translator/online dictionaries for support). Let others know if you are new, and they will show patience and if need be help you forward. We learn by doing. Roleplaying is no different from that. — Skarain, 13th of October, 2016 -------------- How to list your guild: ...Skarain153 13 Apr
15 Dec 2014 Which realms are you connected to? Hey all, this is a forum for those of you on the following realms: Defias Brotherhood Ravenholdt Scarshield Legion Sporeggar The Venture Co. Connected Realms are a set of standard realms that have been permanently and seamless “linked”. These linked realms will behave as if they were one cohesive realm, meaning you’ll be able to join the same guilds, access a single Auction House, run the same Raids and Dungeons, and join other adventurers to complete quests. For more information on Connected Realms, please read the preview blog post here.Takralus0 15 Dec 2014
33m Declaration of War! Declaration of War! Dear Horde, You are going to die. Starting this upcoming Sunday, Mortal will be taking the battle to the Horde. We are going to murder every guild that has fluffed our feathers or drawn our attention, and anything else that stands in our way. We also invite every Horde guild/group to hit us up for guild vs. guild or equal numbers fights anytime. If you're interested, message TheShadows#2854 We only fight in game! We'll see you on the battlefield!Ghostiderp43 33m
3h <Bloodthirsty> PvP Guild/Community on Alliance <Bloodthirsty> Guild for PvP players on Alliance • Battleground • Skirmish • Brawl • Arena • Rated Battleground The aim of this guild is to create an active PvP community. We also have a private Bloodthirsty Facebook Group and Discord. Apply within or by whispering ingame. Cheers MikeÕô9 3h
18h Need to clear this up A lot of peeps prob wont care but I'm doing it for her own peace of mind. There's a level 1 priest on AD Horde side who has taken the name Tanver. She's not sure if it's said anything in trade yet but she can confirm that its not her. The names are similar enough that people might think it is her but she wants to warn people first before big damage is done. She has no idea what it's (it is?) game is or even if he (Presumably a man) just wants to sit on the name but all her characters slots are full on AD. Thanks for reading and spread the word! https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616571569Smegtastic6 18h
21h [RP-PvP/E] House of Yore is recruiting! Posters with a blooming white tree on them can be seen throughout Stormwind City. The text on the posters is written with a neat handwriting: "House of Yore is recruiting! A noble house offers jobs for guards, scholars, merchants and other varied professionals. For more information visit the Pig and Whistle in the old town or send a raven to the Circle. Signed, Matriarch Rhena Oxley Nerion Strongcrest, Herald Sehlune Ahrooney, Councillor of Influence Luxferous Haythorn, Councillor of Affluence" ------- The OOC: What is the House of Yore? The House of Yore is one of the biggest RP guilds on the server that offers their members weekly events, casual and fun enviroment, raiding and RBG's. We are mostly stationed in Stormwind City and recruit any members of the Alliance. Well, I am interested, who do I contact? Rhena, Luxferocious, Harchimodes, Sehlune, Bulaxxus, Skall and Elvo handle recruitment or you can ask any of our online members. If none are available you can also apply through the forums at: http://house-of-yore.boards.net/ So, events, what are they? Every tuesday we have an in character guild meeting at 20:00 server time where we do the announcements and promotions, after that we attend the Stormwind City Council at 21:00 On thursdays the merchants and our work in shadows gathers with Luxferous for the Order of the Leaf. On saturdays the guards, the sturdy and the healers gather for the Order of the Oak. And on sundays the scholars and magic users have an event with Sehlune for the Order of the Root. Besides these we have RP-PvP or RBG's on mondays and we raid on wednesdays. I am new to RP, can I still join? Of course! We are ready to guide you to all things RP. If you have any more questions you can poke any member online or visit our forums!Elvo4 21h
1d Ol' band of travelers looking for new home Dear Defias Brotherhood and accompanied realms. My name is Madnuzz, and I run a discord Pvp oriented community. We have collected people all over Azeroth and currently play together from across all realms. We have recently started looking for a new home, to form ourselves into a guild. Focusing on RBG/Arena/WPvP/Events. We have found that DB has the best (out of the higher pop realms) A/H Ratio and that really made us think about moving here. We have also seen that there are a LOT of WPvP oriented guilds already, and might just join the scene. I would like to hear from you, is this our new home? Regards, Mad the MediocreMadnuzzlol4 1d
2d Silvermoon RP? Heya, I created this character solely to delve a bit deeper into RP. In short this character feels he's had enough of the Illidari, his only wish is to return back home to Silvermoon and spend the rest of his days serving and protecting this beautiful city. Sadly whenever I log on and /who in Silvermoon there's like 3 people tops... Almost always levelers. Anyone have any information of guilds or RP in general going on there that I might have missed? CheersNadillin2 2d
2d [A] <Tactical Magic> [9/9HC 1/9M] are Recruiting Hello server community, Tactical Magic(established 2008) are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a strong emphasis on creating a positive and friendly atmosphere while making swift progression through content. Looking for laid back players looking to enjoy themselves while still wanting to progress through bosses and know when focus is required. Our raid times, in server time (CET) are: Wednesday: 21:00 - 00:00 (Heroic Night) Sunday: 21:00 - 00:00 (Mythic) Monday: 21:00 - 00:00 (Mythic) Attendance of both Mythic nights is highly preferred We are a very relaxed raiding guild and have great fun together as a group but we still look for progression so you are expected to give the best effort you can. However any angry comments or talking down to other members will not be tolerated. We raid primarily for enjoyment but with a high focus on progress. We are a very active guild, with an active discord and teams up doing Legacy Raids and Mythic+ aswell as everything inbetween. There is more to us than just a kick !@# raid team. If you want to hear more or join us! please feel free to leave a comment or contact us directly ingame either by ingame mail or you can add us on battle.net, please leave a note in the friend request telling us it is regarding the guild. Reimant#2819 Raven#1155 Sera#2993 Jhazz#21563 Many thanks in advance and good luck with your endeavors may they be with us or not.Ravenlunatic21 2d
2d LF Mentor Hello! I am a Goblin DK (Frost) that is LF a Mentor. My main activitys in WoW is running around doing PvP and questing.Hibbe2 2d
2d [A] <Prime> Crew 2 recruiting for ToS (8/9 HC) Greetings! <Prime> Crew 2 is a 2 day a week raiding group, based on Defias Brotherhood, who want to have fun while raiding but also take our progression raids seriously. Once Hc ToS is on farm we will move in to Mythic ToS progression. 9/9N 8/9HC Raids: Monday and Thursday Times: 20:00 st to 23:00 st Recruitment is now open to some DPS classes, such as Warlock/Spriest/Ely shaman/Warrior, and a DPS with a strong healing offspec who feel that this, perhaps slower progression, is more suited to them. However, if you feel that your ability and experience would make you a good fit for us then add me and we can have a chat :) Social members are always welcome and we try to run a social/alts raid every Saturday! Also many of us enjoy M+ and are often to be found pushing the higher keys. Recruitment contact: Alanana Btag-Suzanna#1406 Raid Leader contact: Mushu Btag-Janko#2883 Apply to www.defiasprime.com or add me for a chatAlanana4 2d
2d Looking for friends? Look no further! I've recently returned to the game after over a year off to find my guild quiet, my friends gone and the world a lonely, lonely place. Unfortunately, reading posts on the forums, it seems I'm not the only one in this predicament and this makes me a sad Troll. Servers used to have great communities, friends lists used to light up like Christmas trees and people used to speak to each other so much, replying with the wrong thing to the wrong person was inevitable...aah, those were the days! I met so many great people and made so many new friends. These days it's much more difficult. I'm tired of joining groups and having no one speak. Tired of joining battlegrounds and seeing nothing but people abusing each other and name calling. Tired of the 'multiplayer' part of the game being limited to "well, there are other people around, I guess". So, here is what I am proposing: let's be friends! The idea is you add either your Battletag or character names, Alliance or Horde, and a brief description of what you'd like to achieve from this. About me I'll go first: Kelsten#2649. I play mostly Horde, although I'm leveling a Human Paladin and Dwarf Shaman on the side for 'something to do'. They're currently in their 40's. Horde side I have 7 level 100s that I flick between regularly, mostly just doing Ashran these days to collect PVP gear to try and catch back up to the gear grind. I haven't raided this expansion beyond the first few weeks in Highmaul. What I want from this I would like to make new friends! I would like to have fun people to chat with via whisper or groups, do dungeons/heroics/mythics with and maybe even the occasional impromptu raid. I often run old raids for transmog, and company is always nice. I like helping others, too. The rules The internet can be a strange, scary place filled with odd folk who like nothing better than to upset each other. Sometimes people think that adding you as a friend automatically means you owe them something, or that you can demand things of them. We're having none of that, so here are some ground rules for partaking in this little experiment: - If you add someone from the list and they don't add you back straight away, don't spam them with whispers asking why - Be polite, be friendly - If someone says they are too busy, can't speak right now or otherwise don't want to chat, please respect that - If someone can't group with you, can't help you out with anything or is otherwise unwilling etc, please respect that - No begging. Do not beg people for gold, gear, boosts, help, free stuff or anything else. Have some self-respect! - No weirdness. If you discover you're talking to a real, actual woman, don't go all creepy on her - I can pretty much guarantee the only thing you'll be 'getting' is put on ignore - Don't be an !@#$. Don't whisper people spoilers for TV shows or movies, don't harass and don't start arguments - Keep it clean! No whispering vulgarities, nothing kinky or sexually explicit If you break these rules, you might be blacklisted from the list and that means no more friends for you! To sum up: be polite, be respectful, be friendly and play nice. I'll update the list if I can once people start adding their tags. Alliance Battletags Horde Battletags Thanks for reading and I look forward to speaking with you in the game!Keltooki48 2d
2d Danish guild looking for members <ChokeCity> is are new formed danish guild for PvE progress. The goal is to gather as many danes pn Defias brotherhood. Do this sound intra u can find information on https://chokecity.enjin.com or contact an officer. for further information. The link for the recruitment page is: https://chokecity.enjin.com/page/1482161/recruitmentSandjernet0 2d
3d [H] Bella Horrida - Reformed | World PVP Guild After taking a break away from World PVP, we've decided to come back after realising the truth: Nothing compares to smashing Alliance skulls together. Bella Horrida is predominantly a World PVP guild, formed on the 21st of April 2016. We'll be focusing much more on provoking action within the Broken Isles, and defending any Horde territory. Previously, we relied primarily on raiding as a guild for gearing, and we may still partake in raids in the future however we will mainly focus on Mythic+ and RBG's for gearing. Guild Events We run many different events, and have shaped the schedule around both the activities we want to partake in and the content that Blizzard are adding into the game. These events include but are not limited to: World PVP Rated Battlegrounds Mythic+ Dungeons / Current Raid Content Guild Fun Events (FFA / Wargames etc World PVP is often impromptu as well as having some scheduled events on the guild calendar. We often start up random World PVP, attacking random areas of the Broken Isles and Azeroth in an attempt to provoke the Alliance players to respond. The list of events we run are ever-changing, and we encourage guild members to come forward with suggestions so we can add them to our schedule. Guild Standards We ask that all of our members bring fun into the guild. We don't and won't tolerate drama. We are here to do things together as a guild and create an everlasting fun environment for everyone. All our members should look at joining in events that are put on the calendar and helping others in the guild whenever help is needed. We are all about teamwork and ensuring that every single person in our guild enjoys their time here. We also ask that all of our members have Discord with a working microphone. We don't expect you to be having a full blown discussion every two minutes but calling out vital information is absolutely imperative to WPVP & other events that we will be running as a guild. Recruitment Requirements This time, we're looking to change the way we go around recruiting. We're focusing on getting quality players in the guild, players who are social and active and are willing to drop what they are doing to help others. In order to help build a proactive community, we also ask that all of our members have at least the following: Be 18 years of age or over. Be able to Speak and Understand English Have a basic understanding of the game and your class. Want To Join Us? If you are interested in joining, please get in touch with any of our members and you will be directed to an Officer or the GM. We will ask you several questions, making sure that the guild is a right fit for you and vice versa. You can also contact me through my battle.net directly, Throthnir#21518Throthnír12 3d
3d The Shade [H] Hello, We are the Shade, and we've decided it might be a good idea to get some fresh blood in. Legion has seen us depart from our wpvp roots, and venture into PvE, whilst maintaining our long standing RBG team. Our current schedule: Raiding Thurs & Sunday 8:30-10:30 game time RBGs Mon & Tues 8:30/9-10:30 Times are a rough guide, we're not particularly strict. Currently, we could use one or two more reliable DPS for RBGs, finished last season at approx 1800-1900mmr. Class doesnt matter too much, would prefer you have a brain, although we are fairly heavy stacked towards hunters atm. For raids we're fairly comfortable and have cleared AOTC for EN & NH. A healer wouldn't go a miss as our regular hpala is intending to take a break soon, although dps-wise the more the merrier as long as you're not looking for a carry. I should also mention that whilst we're taking a hiatus from Wpvp this expansion, if the game-play situation becomes more tolerable we fully intend to return to the field, and you should be up for a scrap every now and again. Feel free to whisper anyone online for more information.Ávylon9 3d
3d (H) <Window Lickers> Brand new guild looking for more members! If your looking for arena / rbgs / bgs and everything else pvp related, plus your a little bit "special" then < Window Lickers > could be your new guild! We recruit anyone that wants to pvp and have no requirements. We will also do casual raids and mythic + to gear up. For an invite or more info leave a message here or whisper me in game. Thanks.Snake2 3d
3d [A][Rp-PvP] The Ninth Company *A poster on noticeboards at all Alliance capital cities.* Greetings fellow Alliance members. The Ninth Company is currently looking for new members to join for the effort at the Western Plaguelands and for protecting of the Kingdom of Stormwind. The Ninth Company is an Alliance military order based in these times at the Tower of Azora, Elwyn Forest and at Hearthglen, Western Plaguelands. If you are looking for a membership, you may approach any Ninth Company member for further guidance on how to gain membership. Thank you and King's Honour! About: The Ninth Company is mainly a rp guild with some pvp along the way. Meaning groups for random bg:s and participating in rp-pvp campaigns and battles that take place from time to time on the realm. Mostly Ninth roleplay concentrates today to Lordaeron, but guild's second roleplaying area is the Kingdom of Stormwind, where Ninth serves as a military unit for protecting the Kingdom. There is also an outpost located at Greywatch, Stormheim. We are a friendly guild and accept all races and classes to join. There are no requirements for joining, but for gaining ranks one needs to participate in roleplay. The ranks are general: Recruit, Armsman, Sergeant, Lieutenant, highest being Captain. These serve a roleplay sense and also requires some dedication. Ranks don't take a lot to gain, it only asks for participating and the rest goes with the flow. So this isn't very complicated and we aren't having an unwelcoming attitude towards new guild members or new roleplayers. If one wants to organize something with us, we will try to participate in it and help with getting ideas going that might bring the idea to be experienced for everyone in guild and on the realm possibly. So Ninth is open for ideas. Only keeping it in realism within the game world and so it's possible. Join for heroism and victory! Guild forums, for updates and information: http://theninthcompany.enjin.com/Reyxor19 3d
4d Is this my new home? Greetings players of Defias Brotherhood / Ravenholdt et al. I've been thinking for some time now to transfer realms, and Defias Brotherhood have always been the place I've wanted to go to. I started playing Legion again after I stopped back in Wrath of the Lich King - even though I tried out WoD it never really caught my attention. I made the mistake when I came back in Legion to roll my character on a high population server as I wanted a fresh start and lots of people to play with, but to my dismay I found that it lacked some of the engaging and fun aspects of WoW that I've missed completely. I get that WoW is not the same as it was - and I'm fine with that - but from what i've heard and read, Defias Brotherhood seems to be the place to be if you're looking for a more vibrant community and a not-so-rough around the edges mentality, where faction imbalance is not an issue, world-pvp is much alive, and several cross faction guild events takes place now and then. What I'm looking for is just a chilled and flourished environment, where I can participate in every aspect the game has to offer. I'm neither hardcore PvP or PvE, but I do enjoy both, and I wish to do both to the best of my abilities and time. Could Defias Brotherhood be my rescue? Or am I completely off? I'd like to hear your experiences and guidance on the matter. Best Regards LizkrowLizkrow5 4d
4d Natural Selection LF Players TOS HC PROG Natural Selection is a PVE guild based on TheVentureCo. Current progression 9/9 TOS NM 7/9 TOS HC. we are currently recruiting people for our TOS Heroic/Mythic Team. 1.About us 2. Attending events & Our values 3. what we are currently looking for 4. Guild benefits 5. What we expect 6. Contact Info 1. Now a bit about us. This content tier we were in the first 70 guild in Europe to clear Tomb under the name Aurora before name changing the guild. We aim to push our boundaries into heroic and mythic. We are a very close guild, we enjoy a good bit of banter and have members from many places over the world! we believe that to succeeded in raiding you need to have a good teamwork, a team that looks out for one an other and genuinely enjoys playing together, always pushing each other on and giving each other a helping hand, this is the sort of environment we encourage in Natural Selection. which is one that has lead to success after success. 2. Many of our players have families, some with children others have busy personal lives and heavy work commitments. Because of this we don’t expect you to attend every event. 2a. Our goal is to compete at the highest level in PvE end game, but also keeping our core principles at heart, such as raiding with a pleasant atmosphere however we do not believe in being Sh**! we do try to generally tell people what as group why a wipe might of occurred however we have we known to move people discord channels to specifically make a point and make 100% sure they full understand. We like to encourage good raid preparation weather that be mythic plus and gear by doing plus 15 or simply by fine tuning we are very effective at min maxing! 2b. Raid times [Wednesday 8pm – 11:30pm] [Saturday 8pm – 12:30/1:30am] [Monday 8pm – 11:30pm] (We are aware that not all players can raid till 1:30am and its depends on the amount of raiders who choose to stay up that late.) 3. First of all to people that took the time to read the above paragraphs before skipping here thank you! We are currently looking for the following for our 20 man Team. Please Be Advised some of the classes on the list are for the same spot IE if we Get a Feral Its unlikely we would want a ENH shaman too . Elemental shaman . Balance druid . Mage . Feral Druid . Demon Hunter X 2 . ENH Shaman . Resto Shaman . Mistweaver Monk Please Bare in Mind if your class/spec/roll is not listed here that we do take classes we are not recruiting depending on experience and skill and gear( we also have a Social rank if you just want to hang out with us :) 4. So Joining our guild has a wide range of benefits, We offer all gems and enchants for free (no gold no mats) The guild pays for the cost ( IE the Guild Leader). We also have Free Buff Food and Flasks also for free provided by the guild ( Again out the Guild Masters Pocket) This is all done for free so people can turn up to the raids fully prepared ie Gems enchants to provide maximum efficiency. The flasks and food are provided so the raid team dont have to spend time farming herbs etc and can focus on getting the best gear possible or improving In other ways. We also have a strong Social community within guild both on discord and in the fact that there are always mythic plus groups going no matter the time day or night there are always people online. We are also a very Multi Cultural Guild with people from the UK, Belgium , Holland , Norway, India , Egypt, USA Just to name a few :) 5. We do not expect a massive amount, we understand that everyone is human thus understanding that some times real life gets in the way and that everyone can make mistakes. We like people who listen and have good common sense and can speak or at least understand spoken English as that is the only common language across the whole guild. As all gems and enchants are provided for you for free from the guild we do not believe its unreasonable to turn up fully gemed and enchanted. We also ask that whilst we have banter that people are also respectful of one another we don't do people who rage ( They usually find out the Guild Master can Rage Harder :) Thanks for taking the time to read our post we look forward to hearing from you 6. "Ollie" (Battle Tag ollie#22736) " Alexie" (Battle Tag Burninghate#2100)Alexie6 4d
4d Solo wpvp Is it any good these days? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Tacto10 4d
5d Legion Beta is terrible. I have recently been playing Legion Beta and none of the class specs in the game have any depth or skill to them. It seems to me that blizzard is ignoring there player base and are going forward with more ability pruning. This is so depressing how blizzard can screw us all over like this.Scardrex46 5d
5d Crime Syndicate has COME BACK Crime Syndicate is back guise. Apply here We do various activities such as role playing and We are recruiting feral druids only (they are OP) and have been easy to play since wrath of the lich kong. We require you to be able to sit in bear form and wait, then the RBG is won. We have 6 people this time. that's 2 more than before when we beat every other pvp guild in it's prime. CALL NOWMudflap5 5d
6d Violent Circus is selling EN hc Hello fellow WoW players, As the title says, Violent Circus is selling EN hc every sunday at 20:00 server time. For those who do not know us, we are a bunch of reliable players with a long history on Ravenholdt/Defias brotherhood servers. Some of us are old time friends while others, newer members, integrated beautifully into our core of people making us a competitive and highly entertaining community (never a dull moment with us that is for sure). Even if we only raid 2 times a week for a total of 6 hours, we are managing to keep up progress wise with some of the better guilds on the server. We are 7/7 in EN mythic and fighting . Due to our focus on raiding, the guild bank is in need of gold to offer our raiders some relief by covering part of the raiding costs. This is why we will be organizing EN hc runs every sunday , for everyone willing to join us. The price will be 80k gold. The loot will be personal (so dont forget your coins), you might also get loot that our raiders do not need (that does happen quite often as most of us are 880ilvl or more). There will also be a possibility of buying the EN mythic bosses we have on farm from us, in the very near future. We are very effective and fast, the previous EN hc we sold took only about 55 minutes. Some of our members are also selling mythics+ and Karazhan. If this sounds interesting to any of you, do not be shy to contact me ingame. Thank you for reading.Xethys15 6d
6d [A] <Mortal> Recruiting for World PvP We are a smallscale guild that's been around for a few years on various servers, doing WPvP, RBGs, arenas and Mythic+ on the side, but always returning to WPvP. Yes, it’s unbalanced, not always fair and gives no shiny rewards, but it’s what we love. Our mission is to revive World PvP on Defias, hitting the Horde until they get fed up and start hitting us back. Even if it takes a while. We still fondly dream of the small (2-5) and medium-scale (< 20) guild vs. guild fights of the past, which we’d like to revive if we can find people with the same passion on Horde. So we’re looking for active players who share our ideas of what WPvP should be. Who can reliably show up three or more nights per week, especially for scheduled events during our core times 8:30-11:30pm. People with a working mic who can communicate during events, but also enjoy being social on Discord. People who can work as a team and don't rage or quit when faced with overwhelming odds or a slow response. Who have a basic idea how to play their class, want to improve as individual players, and are willing to learn and gear up. Ground Rules: (1) Join WPvP when it's called. (2) Don't participate in drama in chat, forums or social media. (3) Back up your guildies. New members will undergo a two week trial period to show they will be active in guild and on Discord. We offer a close-knit, not always quiet community with a common drive to kill Horde. Regular events, especially WPvP in all shapes and forms – city attacks, city defense, patrols, bounties, ganking. While we may run arenas, wargames and RBGs for fun, practice and synergy, our focus as a guild is not on pushing rating. If you're interested, whisper Ghostiderp (TheShadows#2854) or Thorodea ingame, or leave a comment here.Ghostiderp3 6d
6d [H-PvE] <Momentum> 5/10M 8/9H are recruiting! Hey there Defias et all, <Momentum> are a casual raiding guild, with a laid back bunch of players who've been playing for a number of years. Whilst we aim to raid to the best of our ability, we're all plenty older than we were back in BC, and keep a flexible environment to fit in with our lives outside of the game. We like to have fun and progress at our own pace, so we don't set requirements on things like artifact level, and aim to get as many people raiding with us as we can. Schedule We raid two nights a week, on Wednesday and Sunday, from 20:15 CET (19:15 GMT) to 23:30 CET (22:30 GMT). We also aim to run alt runs on Tuesday nights, but these aren't mandatory. Progress We are currently finishing progression on Heroic Tomb so that we can shortly look to begin Mythic again. You can see our up to date progress here: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/defias-brotherhood/Momentum Tomb of Sargeras Nighthold was our first time really pushing Mythic content this expansion, and we were perhaps a bit too cautious in our attempts in there. Whilst we're very happy with the progress we made, we're looking to do even better in Tomb of Sargeras, ensuring that we get into Mythic as soon as we can, to maximise our attempts and to really have time to nail down tactics. To ensure we do this, we've skipped Normal, have jumped straight into Heroic, and look to be going into Mythic soon, alongside Heroic. Recruitment Tanks We're currently full on tanks. Healers We're interested in any exceptional healers that aren't Paladins. DPS We're currently interested in any exceptional DPS who want to push Mythic ToS. We're currently sat at 3 of certain classes, but we're willing to consider all exceptional DPS, particularly Ranged DPS. Mythic+ Whilst our main focus is on raiding, we also enjoy pushing M+ keys, and currently have a couple of players trying to break the top 23 on realm. Outside of higher level keys though, we regularly have players online and pushing through keys of all levels. Want to apply? Think that you may make a great fit with Momentum? Our application form can be found here: bit.ly/momentumguild Guild Contacts Co-Leader: Tirithor - HMNIW#2962 Recruiting Officer: Rellana - Keenhail#2607 Thanks for taking your time to check us out, and we look forward to hearing from prospective recruits!Tirithor25 6d
6d [A] Divine Wrath - The legendary Super Awesome Guild. Divine Wrath is a newly formed guild, created by a friendly core of people with the desire to progress through whatever the Legion decide to throw our way. We aim to progress through content at a steady pace, aiming to work our way through Heroic and pushing into Mythic. We have a great atmosphere within the guild and like to build a close bond with eachother, we run plenty of Mythic+ dungeons outside of raid nights and actively encourage guild activities. We also have an active Discord channel where you will near enough always find fellow guildies to relax and have a laugh with. Into the Tomb! Our current raid times are as follows(all times are server based/GMT+1): Wednesday 20:00-23:00 Sunday 20:00-23:00 Tuesday 20:00-23:00 (Optional raid for progress) We are currently looking for all roles, however we have a priority on: DPS We need you to be HC ready, so min ilvl 900 is required for raiders. If you're interested, then you can contact us in-game, if you contact any guild member they can point you in the way of one of the officers. You can also contact us directly through Real ID Geekmandem#2340Suntus11 6d
6d PvE <Condensed Milk> is Recruiting! Who are you? We are a newly formed raiding guild focused on progression in Legion, beginning with Tomb of Sargeras. What do we require? Non-toxic attitude Working Headset and Discord Respect of your fellow guild members Being able to handle criticism of your preformance Raid Times! Friday Nights Saturday Nights Contacts! Emanyssa-DefiasBrotherhood / Judgment#2725 Socket-Sporeggar Giraffeboy-DefiasBrotherhood / Fearbro-DefiasBrotherhoodEmanyssa2 6d
20 Jul Hello Every One ^___^ Hi. How's it going. How is life? All good? What you doing in game? Seems like most people are filthy care- I mean. Lovely PVE' players now. Though I guess I am too but in a much worse more casual way. ... Since i came back here to do some story quests... yea. peace, love <3 and war.Reavan3 20 Jul
19 Jul Unfinished Sympathy recruiting+ movie for laughs Hello all, Unfinished Sympathy is recruiting!! U.S is an heroic raiding guild(8/9) that has wednesday and friday from 20.00 - 24.00 as set raiddays. We're looking for new players to expand our raid roster with. At the moment we're in need of an experienced raidhealer and DPS. Please take a look at the movie one of our members made to get an idea who we are and how we run things. Even if you're not looking for a guild it will make you laugh. Enjoy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbU30kr8BPY&feature=youtu.beZosa0 19 Jul
19 Jul RP on horde? So I have returned to WoW after quitting close after cata release and wanted to start on a RP server this time around. However after close to 2 months on the server I have not really found succes in finding RP occasions. I've joined the LFRP chanel but that one seems pretty empty on the horde side. It really feels just like a normal PvP server to me at the moment. So my general question would be, is RP dead on the horde side?Xiosu6 19 Jul
18 Jul [A-PvE] <ChokeCity> Danish Guild are recruiting!!! ChokeCity Is a newly formed Danish PvE guild, we aim to collect as many Danes as possible here at Defias Brotherhood for both Keystone runs and Raids. Recruitment Raider: We are 5 people on the raid team, so we need all roles to build up a full team. Social: players who are friendly and active. We talk alot on discord, so we are also looking for players who would interrested in joining us there. So if you are from Denmark and you want to be a part of ChokeCity please comment below, visit https://chokecity.enjin.com/page/1482161/recruitment or whisper a officer in game. klitgaard#2176 sande#2125Denner0 18 Jul
17 Jul <Violent Circus>Cutting Edge:Gul'dan M,3/9M-6hours/week Who are we? <Violent Circus> is an older, established guild on Defias Brotherhood. Historically, we have been a PvP guild that attracts skilled, competitive players. We have a ridiculous amount of gladiator mounts, the number of which is often used to settle disputes in the guild. But just because we have a PvP past, we are by no means less capable to do quality PvE, many of us have raided since the early days of Vanilla, back when killing a new boss took months and we are armed with the patience and knowledge to face new PvE challenges. Our officers have years of experience when it comes to running guilds, we have lead and managed successful guilds in the past, we have seen it all, and have been in most situations that could be considered difficult for a guild. With the arrival of Legion, we have focused mostly on PvE, as most of us were surprised by how much we enjoy the challenges of raid mechanics, optimal play and fat loot. We currently stand at 10/10 bosses in mythic NH (we managed to get our Gul'dan mythic kill in time for "Cutting edge "achievement), 3/9 M Tos and we are easily keeping up progresswise with guilds raiding 3 days a week or more. We aim to continue this focus throughout the expansion, until we overcome the mythic Sargeras/Jaina the Dreadlord/Murky/randomfinalboss. Naturally, we also enjoy doing mythic dungeons, battlegrounds and rated arenas, aiming to master our classes at whatever we pursue. Our progression raids are on Mondays and Thursdays (8-11 PM, CET). For extra gearing and non-raiding members, our farming raids take place on Sundays. We chat regularly on discord and we have a variety of beautiful accents on offer. We are rather international, having many players from Finland, UK, Norway, Netherlands and other countries, so we always communicate in English. By now, most of us are in our mid to late twenties. Some of us have replaced gladiator titles with marriage and children. We respect each other’s time and understand its value. This is why, when we do play, we try to be at our best. Who do we want? Due to our current focus on mythic progression, we want to recruit some new members to have a steady amount of raiders. We will currently consider ranged dps and healers only, our raiding team is quite full otherwise and with the risk of using a cliche here, exceptional players will always be considered. We do not accept social ranks usually but if you are interested in joining our amazing community, a well done application, in which the applicant shows he/she has the same values as us ingame, might get you a social rank in our guild. Here are some other requirements: · You are at least 20 years old, with a decent skill in English · You are able to raid, most of the time, on Mondays and Thursdays · On the raid times, you can join our discord channel and listen · You try to excel at your chosen class and are able to take criticism · You respect other players and put progression before drama or loot As you can see, it is good if you have serious raiding and pvp experience, yet potential and good attitude is a big plus . As we are competitive, we want people that try their best yet, at the end of the day, we understand that everyone makes mistakes. Typically, we do not encourage that and we try to resolve it as quickly as possible, on discord, should that happen. We have a channel for after-raid discussion. Just like your marriage counselor. As a final thought, this guild is both old and new, relaxed (with only 2 raids a week) yet focused and competitive, but above all we are a good community - even though, as harsh as this may sound, we have low tolerance for drama and attention seeking, therefore we do not encourage players with a past like that to attempt to join us. Our core of people stuck together through thick and thin ( for more than 10 years), a few met through this game and took the relationship further in the real world. We keep in contact all the time and there are plans for more of us to meet outside Azeroth. We do realize tight communites like these might seem scary for new people, but we always manage to succesfully integrate our newest recruits (if the will is there from their side too). Bottomline, if you want a place to call home again, after years of wandering around the world (of Warcraft) never quite fitting in anywhere and sometimes doubting good guilds like there used to be in the old days still exist, look no more . We can be all that and more for you. Players who wish to join us need to make an application at our wonderful website http://violentcircus.eu/ but if you need more information or are unsure about applying , you can always contact me on battlenet : Nephthys#1635 or Discord: Xethi#7709 Thank you for taking the time to read this and good luck in your future endeavours in game or outside of it.Xethys44 17 Jul
17 Jul (H) Pvp Guilds? Any pvp guilds out there? Survival/MM Hunter with 2k exp, sick of finding pugsFinn2 17 Jul
16 Jul LFRP: Pandaren or Demon hunter needed Hello, My name is Petros and I play a Night elf Balance Druid on the Venture CO. RP PvP server. I am looking for two individuals to assist me in a role-player scenario/adventure. I wish to go to Orgrimmar to spread political propaganda against the !@#$% Queen Sylvanas and her Forsaken abominations (and also Death Knights).* *It would be better to schedule a diplomatic mission but alas, no proper channel exist to do that. (would require too many people to organize *note to self, see what it costs to hire a Horde RP guild and maybe some bodyguards*) Therefore, I am looking for translators who can fascilitate communication between me and the general population of Orgrimmar. On our way back from the mission we might swing by the former capital city of Lorderon (currently under Forsaken occupation) and remind the rotting cadavers to kill themselves for good. Food and travel expenses included. There will be sweets. Requirements: Any Pandaren or any Blood/Night Elf Demon Hunter. Gender is irrelevant. At least 885 item level required for the plan to go smoothly. 900+ iLevel is preferred but not required. Date will be anounounced after translators have been found but planning to do it ASAP.Petros0 16 Jul
16 Jul Boa is recruiting <BURST OF AGGRESSION> IS A PVP, GUILD, FOKUSED ON WPVP RICRUTING DEDECATED PLEYERS TO OUR RANKS WE DO ALL KINDS OF FUN THINGS FROM GILD V GUILD, HUB DIFENSE TO GANKING IN THE WORLD. TS3 IS A MUST /W ME FOR MORE!! Apply now at http://burstofaggression.shivtr.com/Veloces37 16 Jul
15 Jul [H] <Dilemma> (8/9 HC) are Recruiting! Hello, Dilemma is a relatively new guild on EU, Defias Brotherhood (Horde). Because of being late to the progression game in NH, we gave up on Mythic progression after clearing HC and just started to focus on gearing up as much as possible without Mythic. Our Tomb Progress: We are currently 8/9 Heroic, with Kil'jaeden pulls at around 50%, and expect Curve to come in this weeks reset (Todays Date: 15/07/17). Once we clear Heroic, we will probably do the same again for 1-2 more weeks and then on the next reset clear Heroic and begin Mythic Progression. What are we looking for? We want active, dedicated and mature players who have an interest in progressing together as part of a solid team. People who are willing to take the rough with the smooth and understand that nights filled with wipes happen during progression. We expect that you have a vast knowledge of your class, and can pick up tactics quickly. Too many players roll based on ilvl, we like our Raiders to know if what they are rolling on is actually good for them and also have a clear Best in Slot list in mind that they have researched to avoid un-needed "Needs." We have a very tight knit community, and our players all get along. Our Discord channel is always active, and you will rarely find yourself bored. Speaking not just as the GM, but as a WoW player in general - You will be hard pressed to find a better atmosphere than the one Dilemma offers! Requirements for Raids: RC Loot Council (Addon) DBM (Addon) Concordance Of the Legion Fall (52nd Trait) Food/Flask/Potion Our Raiding Days: Wednesday 8pm - 11pm (Server Time) Thursday 8pm - 11pm (Server Time) Monday 8pm - 11pm (Server Time) If you want to contact us in game ,please send any of our Officers a whisper: Pogzilla/Måzikeen (GM) Kylreia/Ansale (Officer/RL) Gromag/Grimaa (Officer) Constanzya/Avonar (Officer) Massena (Officer) Or visit http://dilemmadb.enjin.comPogzilla0 15 Jul
15 Jul (A)<Degeneration X> 8/9H recruiting Hey guys Due to a change in philosophy it is time to renew our recruitment post. Originally a guild focussed on pvp of all forms we would now consider ourselves a raiding guild with a keen interest in rated bgs and arenas. Our progress with our main team is currently 7/7 mythic in EN and 3/3 HC and we find ourselves somewhat hindered by a lack of diversity. As such we are looking for more non druid healers and non druid ranged dps. Good tanks will also be considered with no class restriction. We progress 8.30 to 11.00 server time thurs and 8.00 to 11.00 server time sunday. Our farm day is wednesday 8.30 - 11.00. Extra days sometimes added when close to a kill or full clear. We also run flex fridays for the more casual players where we have cleared 7/7 normal and hc and anyone can join with no real ilvl restrictions. It is a chance for us to all get on ts and have fun and also a chance for people to show they can make it in the progression team. If you want to have a chat then drop me a message anytime. My real ID is SpunkehMunky#2798 Alternatively you can apply on our website http://degenerationx.enjin.com/home See you out there!Asheil44 15 Jul
15 Jul Natural Selection LF Players TOS HC PROG Natural Selection is a PVE guild based on TheVentureCo. Current progression 9/9 TOS NM 6/9 TOS HC. we are currently recruiting people for our TOS Heroic/Mythic Team. 1.About us 2. Attending events & Our values 3. what we are currently looking for 4. Guild benefits 5. What we expect 6. Contact Info 1. Now a bit about us. This content tier we were in the first 70 guild in Europe to clear Tomb under the name Aurora before name changing the guild. We aim to push our boundaries into heroic and mythic. We are a very close guild, we enjoy a good bit of banter and have members from many places over the world! we believe that to succeeded in raiding you need to have a good teamwork, a team that looks out for one an other and genuinely enjoys playing together, always pushing each other on and giving each other a helping hand, this is the sort of environment we encourage in Natural Selection. which is one that has lead to success after success. 2. Many of our players have families, some with children others have busy personal lives and heavy work commitments. Because of this we don’t expect you to attend every event. 2a. Our goal is to compete at the highest level in PvE end game, but also keeping our core principles at heart, such as raiding with a pleasant atmosphere however we do not believe in being Sh**! we do try to generally tell people what as group why a wipe might of occurred however we have we known to move people discord channels to specifically make a point and make 100% sure they full understand. We like to encourage good raid preparation weather that be mythic plus and gear by doing plus 15 or simply by fine tuning we are very effective at min maxing! 2b. Raid times [Wednesday 8pm – 11:30pm] [Saturday 8pm – 12:30/1:30am] [Monday 8pm – 11:30pm] (We are aware that not all players can raid till 1:30am and its depends on the amount of raiders who choose to stay up that late.) 3. First of all to people that took the time to read the above paragraphs before skipping here thank you! We are currently looking for the following for our 20 man Team. Please Be Advised some of the classes on the list are for the same spot IE if we Get a Feral Its unlikely we would want a ENH shaman too . Elemental shaman . Balance druid . Mage . Feral Druid . Demon Hunter X 2 . ENH Shaman . Resto Shaman . Mistweaver Monk Please Bare in Mind if your class/spec/roll is not listed here that we do take classes we are not recruiting depending on experience and skill and gear( we also have a Social rank if you just want to hang out with us :) 4. So Joining our guild has a wide range of benefits, We offer all gems and enchants for free (no gold no mats) The guild pays for the cost ( IE the Guild Leader). We also have Free Buff Food and Flasks also for free provided by the guild ( Again out the Guild Masters Pocket) This is all done for free so people can turn up to the raids fully prepared ie Gems enchants to provide maximum efficiency. The flasks and food are provided so the raid team dont have to spend time farming herbs etc and can focus on getting the best gear possible or improving In other ways. We also have a strong Social community within guild both on discord and in the fact that there are always mythic plus groups going no matter the time day or night there are always people online. We are also a very Multi Cultural Guild with people from the UK, Belgium , Holland , Norway, India , Egypt, USA Just to name a few :) 5. We do not expect a massive amount, we understand that everyone is human thus understanding that some times real life gets in the way and that everyone can make mistakes. We like people who listen and have good common sense and can speak or at least understand spoken English as that is the only common language across the whole guild. As all gems and enchants are provided for you for free from the guild we do not believe its unreasonable to turn up fully gemed and enchanted. We also ask that whilst we have banter that people are also respectful of one another we don't do people who rage ( They usually find out the Guild Master can Rage Harder :) Thanks for taking the time to read our post we look forward to hearing from you 6. "Ollie" (Battle Tag ollie#22736) " Alexie" (Battle Tag Burninghate#2100)Alexie0 15 Jul
15 Jul [H] <Primal> 3/9 Mythic - Recruiting Hunters Primal is a horde guild located on the Ravenholdt realm, currently we are looking to add a few more dedicated and chill raiders to our core. Quick Breakdown: Simply put Primal is a guild all about entertainment and enjoying yourself we push ourselves hard and aim to achieve the best results we can but at the same time we keep our environment chill, friendly and welcoming. The guild was formed from an old core of another guild pre legion with the intent to come back together for mythic raiding and that is exactly what we've achieved. However now we're pushing ourselves even harder recent additions to our roster/changes have enabled the guild to reach new heights and we intend to keep pushing full steam ahead. Current Progress: EN 7/7M ToV 3/3M Nighthold 10/10M ToS 3/9M Raiding Schedule: -Wednesday 20:00-23:00 CEST -Thursday 20:00-23:00 CEST -Sunday 20:00-23:00 CEST -Monday 20:00-23:00 CEST (Non Mandatory Alt Raid) Specific Class Recruitment: Healers: -MW Monk Ranged Dps: -Hunter MM or BM -Warlock Melee Dps: -Retribution Paladin If your class or role is not listed but you're interested don't hesitate to contact anyway. Contact me here or via battle tag Greenzool#2273 or apply online at our website http://primal-gaming.com/forum/recruitment/Zulgara9 15 Jul
15 Jul [H]<The pub mob> RP-PvE guild is recruiting The pub mob is looking for RPers of any experience to join their ranks. Our goal is to create an enivronment where compelling stories can be told in a fun and engaging way. What is The pub mob We are a newly formed RP-PvE guild that wants to bridge the elements of both together in one epic adventure. The few members we have are a mix of WoW veterans and returning players from WotLK but everyone is welcome to join us. Our goal is to provide RP events, dungeons, mythic + and eventually raids once we have the numbers for it. What is the general idea story wise for the guild The concept behind the pub mob is that of a local tavern in Orgrimmar ran by a slighty shady Goblin, who through his connections has always jobs for those who are willing to take a risk for some coin and a good tale of glory at the next campfire. In general adventurers and travelers from all walks of life are welcome to rest their head, eat, drink and enjoy themself at the pub. The Wyvern's Tail strives to be the living room for the travelers of Azeroth. By creating this 'living room' environment it gives us a lot of flexbility in what kind of stories can be told by all kinds of players while still maintaining a centered theme. We want to give storytellers as well as RPers a platform where they can write their own legacy with a group of like-minded players. Interested or want more information? Check out or guild website here https://pub-mob.enjin.com/ or Contact one of the following people in game: Rockxil-DefiasBrotherhood Mavalora-DefiasBrotherhood Leolaine-DefiasBrotherhoodRockxil0 15 Jul
14 Jul [A][PL] Linear 10 year old Polish speaking guild Linear is looking for players for fun HC raiding/M+ We are 8/9 HC ToS. 2 progress raiding days (Tue, Thu 19:45-23:00) and 1 farm day (Wed 19:45-23:00). https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/defias-brotherhood/Linear For any information catch me into the game on realm Defias-Brotherhood. JeetJeet0 14 Jul
13 Jul DK Tank LF Raiding Guild Hey guys, I'm a 907 DK tank looking for a raiding guild that pref clearing HC. I'm available every day to raid. I've only cleared normal ToS but willing to commit and learn HC. Thanks for reading! BTAG - #nareiK#21137ßigkie0 13 Jul
13 Jul Defias fantasy football league 17/18 As per usual a new Defias league has been set up for the upcoming season, anyone is welcome! (apart from Shiv and Nasim) The website we are using is https://fantasy.premierleague.com and the league entry pin is 79922-21924. If you entered the Defias league last season all you have to do is create a new team and you will be automatically added to the league. Cheers.Tacto6 13 Jul
12 Jul Holy priest looking for guild (A) Back playing after a bit of a break and find myself guildless after my former guild rerolled horde. Long time, mostly casual player, been around on and off since The Burning Crusade. Looking for a reasonably sized drama free guild, raid progress less important than having a good group of people round who want to do things such as Mythic+, achievement runs on old content, entertaining guild chat etc. I'm an adult with a busy job so not able to make a regular 3+ nights raid commitment, but happy to be a back up healer or assist how I can. My gear is only 892 which ironically doesn't seem to be enough to get a place in EN normal runs these days, despite me clearing a few bosses on mythic when that was actually guild progress. Any recommendations welcome :-) Happy playing.Cadria3 12 Jul
12 Jul [H]-PvE <The Betrayed> 1/9M 9/9HC LF dps Heyo everyone! Mythic pve guild recruiting for mythic ToS aiming for a timely cutting edge. Schedule: Group1: Wednesday and Sunday 7:30 pm - 11:30 pm realmtime (GMT +1). Additional Mondays will be added during progress. Same time. Group2: Thursday and Tuesday 7:45 - 11:00 pm (GMT +1) Recruting: TANKS: Full on tanks. Only possibility are backup tanks with decent offspecs. HEALERS: Backup healers or healers with dps offspecs. DPS: Any ranged, low priority on melees at the moment. Details at: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/defias-brotherhood/The+Betrayed No application will be ignored. Even if your spec isn't listed feel free to contact us. - If you want to come for dungeons / alt runs or check out the guild in general you're more than welcome to join for that. Contacs: Owlbearpig - Potato#22546 Czxdas - Ramses8#2454 Kadeus - Crow#22717 Ilaora - Chi#2707 Darmon - Sandaris#2809Scarypotato37 12 Jul
12 Jul [H] <Ferus> Recruiting Who are we? We are Ferus. One of the, if not the, oldest guilds on Scarshield Legion, having been formed a couple of months after the realm being created. Considering the considerable age of the guild, our members tend to be of the slightly elderly ilk as well, most of us being in our late 20's or beyond. We tend to prefer raiding, but may be found doing other things as well. As for the raiding, assume we will be doing heroics, while being open to mythic should we end up with the right amount of the right kind of people for it. But don't count on the latter. We raid Thursday, Monday and Tuesday, 20-23 all nights, ending raids no later than 23. Raid schedule may be subject to change at some undetermined point in the future, depending on when our raiders are available. Further, we recruit players, not characters. For the most part, anyhow, considering at least some semblance of class/role balance is good. So we are more likely to judge you on whether or not we believe we will like you than anything else. More detailed information can usually be found on our forum, which coincidentally, or not so coincidentally, is also where you should apply. You can find it at http://www.ferusguild.com/ Also, outside the game we have an annual BBQQ, which so far has taken place someplace in Fennoscandia, as that happens to be where we have the highest concentration of members. Are you prepared to join us on the Broken Isles? http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n613/Aiue_/killpic2.jpg Update: Currently not looking for tanks or melee. Still open for ranged, and could use some extra healing.Gyrm18 12 Jul
12 Jul WTS Leveling Boosts 101-110. Too lazy to quest? Want to semi afk and level fast ? Well all you need is enough to que in randoms and your wish can come true. Gold is accepted on any server. Prices are negotiable till I come up with a schema, add my Btag to talk about it - Cocolupia#1841 Regards!Pweetyfarmz0 12 Jul
11 Jul want to transfer realm to here hello guys i am playing in silvermoon now i want to transfer realm to here for RBG and pvp guild is this good realm for pvp transfer ?Louter5 11 Jul