Azjol-Nerub / Quel'Thalas

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
5d (A) New Normal/HC guild LF Dps Hello! Update: We've now started raiding and are continuing with M+ when possible. Current progress after 3 raids is 8/8N and 4/8HC. Atm we are looking mainly for ranged dps but still have some melee spots available. We raid Weds and Sun 8-11pm server time. Add me on Dodger#2127 or Discord Maxi#0222 for a chat about joining. Thanks! 'Kill It With Fire' is a new guild on Quel'Thalas looking to recruit both raiders and social members to create a great guild for both BFA and beyond. If you would like to be part of new friendly guild focused on recruiting the right people, rather than simply going for numbers, please read on :) I previously founded and raid lead a successful weekend guild for over 3 years which is still going strong. This new project will also be a success. Our goals: 1. We want to create a guild where players get to know each other and enjoy playing together, whether that's Raiding, M+, levelling, Mog runs, or achievements. It doesn't mean you have to group for everything, but we want a guild with a friendly atmosphere :) 2. Our raid days will be Weds and Sunday 8-11pm server time. We are going to create a strong two day HC raid team that will achieve 'Ahead of the Curve' each tier. We are not planning to raid mythic. 3. We will keep the guild relatively small to achieve that sense of community. We want to avoid the situation of masses of people online but everyone is a stranger. 4. We won't invite people purely for numbers. 5. We want our raiders to be competent at their class and role, be happy working as a team, and be able to communicate on Discord when needed. We want to enjoy raiding with a focused and progressive attitude. 6. We don't tolerate disrespectful or aggressive behaviour towards others in or out of the guild. We like a laugh and a joke but toxic behaviour isn't wanted. Whether you're social, or looking for a place to raid in the future where raiding will be focused and progressive whilst still being enjoyable, and where the guys you raid with don't feel like strangers, then KIWF can be the place for you. Apply online at https://killitwithfire.enjin.com or add me on bnet for a chat at Dodger#2127. You can also contact me on Discord via Maxi#0222 All the best, Max.Maxxfury10 5d
13 Nov (A)<Bind øn Equip>8/8H1/8M Raids, M+& Casual Fun! If you have stumbled upon this post you are more than likely looking for a guild on AN/QT. Our cluster**** guild of degenerates and nutters might just be the home for you! Whether you are a raider, social, starting/returning to the game or just not quite sure... we strive to have a helpful, close knit, friendly & knowledgeable community for you to take advantage of. Although social first and foremost, we have a dedicated and passionate core raid team and are always looking for like minded players to bolster our ranks. 8/8 H we aren't pro players by any means but we work hard to get the content one and we always do it together! We love Mythic Taloc as a loot pinata but flex raids are where its at when it comes to our type of player base so Mythic is not our end goal but rather a place to get some more shiny things if we find the time. If you are looking for serious mythic progression we wouldn't be the right home for you but if you have a life, maybe a family, but still want to do challenging group content, we got you boo! We ALWAYS raid 2 nights a week. Wed and Mon 8-11pm server where we focus on our *currently heroic* progression. On some Fridays run a casual friendly normal for all who want to give it a go (340+/Honored min). We have been raiding together since Nighthold and have come a million miles from our humble beginnings. We are not a flash in the pan nor a fly by night guild. With approximately 300 members and a proven track record over the past 2 expansions you won't see us dissapear like so many other new guilds. The one thing we cannot boast is a PVP team. Despite multiple attempts... our server is just not the home for dedicated pvpers. That is literally the only aspect of the game we don't have our hand in. That being said, a shout in guild chat will usually find you a friend for arenas, bgs, etc. We run this guild old school... Guild pays for its raiders repairs, food, flasks, pots, and runes. We take care of our own. Our mythic plus/keystone scene is lively. You can find guild runs going on at most any time of day. Socially we are extremely active. You will rarely find yourself alone in Azeroth with our logo on your tabard:) Social events ranging from parties to contests to classic raiding nights are on the calendar. We have an active discord where all are welcome and that is usually where the insanity can be found. Our goal remains to be a safe friendly place where everyone has the opportunity to enjoy end game content on whatever level they feel comfortable. We are a great place to get started... we are a great place to settle down.... TLDR: Raid DPS Needed and Socials Always Welcome! My BattleTag is PrrettyKitty#21117 and my discord is PrrettyKitty#6112. If for some reason you can't reach me at those simply /who Bind øn Equip (with that nordic 'ø') and whisper an officer for an invite or more info!Draekara9 13 Nov
13 Nov (H) <Synergie> is recruiting! (8/8 HC) (3/8 Mythic) Greetings fellow nerds, casual/hardcore gamers and general lovers of this game. My name is Asru and I´m the current Raidleader of one of the oldest Guilds on the server <Synergie>. Even tho we arent a hardcore guild we have been constanlty evolving and progressing over the past time, until the point where we aim to delve into mythic as far as we can. That being said we arent just recruiting hardcore raiders, new players who want to learn, casuals to do some HC raidnights and ppl who just wanna hang out as a social are always welcome. Our Raidnights We are raiding wednesday, thursday and sunday starting from 19:45 servertime until 23:00. What can you expect from us? We are a prety colourfull cast of characters, with some of us being more hardcore and some of us being more laidback. So whatever type you are, you will find some good pals with us. What do we want from you? As a part of the progressing raidingteam (and especially the mythic one) we expect atleast 2 out of 3 raids per week from you and ofc to come well prepared to our raidnights. What are we looking for? For our raidingteam we are currentl looking for: A Rogue (All specs) A Holy Paladin (preferably with a working ret offspec) A DH DPS A Warrior DPS A Monk DPS/Healer And lastly we are looking for a third tank (as a backup when me or my cotank are missing, and especially to get some more m+ guildgroups going) If any of the above caught your interest feel free to head over to our website http://synergie-qt.com/ and apply. If that aint your thing or you have any questions feel free to contact me ingame or on bnet "Asrubael#2554". In my absence dont hesitate to pester my fellow Officers: Ironhoof or Telaendril or our GM : Hapnur I look forward to hearing from you Asru. (PS: yes i know my spelling is bad)Ásrùbael0 13 Nov
12 Nov Transcendence! Transcendence is looking for druid/shaman/monk healers to join its 7/8hc 1/8 mythic raid team! We are are fun and friendly guild, we have our serious(ish) raid nights on Thursdays and Sundays from 8pm server till 11 pm server! We also do alt runs normal runs on a Friday and pretty much mythic+ everyday! We aren't worried about experience as we all start somewhere, all we ask is you be the best you can be, we will put as much effort into you as you put into us. Other than raiding, we have a huge social side, from transmog runs to leveling alts, someone is always doing something! We have an active discord and an even more active messenger chat that any members are welcome to join. If you would like to speak to us and find out more, you can message myself in game, or find us on facebook or any number of members and officers from the guild, everyone is happy to talk! Happy hunting TrindarisTrindaris0 12 Nov
11 Nov [H] New Day - Helpful and Friendly guild, for fun times Hello friends, I am here to tell you about our guild, called New Day. It is a casual and very friendly horde guild, filled with a lot of good and nice people. I know, for I try to get to know you all, at least a little bit. Currently we have 413 characters in the guild with 196 members total (197 if you join us friend!), and every evening 15-25 people tend to be online at the same time, talking like pirates or admiring each others greatness. We also have a discord server that we use a lot for events, dungeons, raids, and things like that. We do a lot of things together, so if you join and there is anything you want to do with us or something you need help with, just ask in guild chat, and I am sure that someone will be able to help you. We often do tricky achievements that can take up to 5-6 people to complete, like Only the Penitent, Share the Love, or School's Out Forever. We have also ran old raids at 8 or 10 people for guild achievements and guild mounts. We focus on playing together for fun but we do try to do some more difficult things also. We play a lot of mythic+ dungeons, and we have killed all the bosses in Uldir on normal, and also 3 on heroic. But you don't have to do any of that if you don't want to. We have fun events every day of every week, like pvp, or pet battles, or contests where you can win prizes, all sorts of things. We have battles with Crashin' Thrashin' Racers sometimes, we have Argent Tournaments with horses and lances, we compete in the Darkmoon games, and we play Azeroth's Next Top Model sometimes, which is a transmog competition. You don't have to have any experience to join us, or be of any high level, you just have to be a good person. We can learn things together if we need to, and if we want to. =) HOW TO JOIN: Add my battletag as a friend, it is Nethellus#2659 So if I get a random friend request, I will assume it is because of this thread, and I will talk to you and send you an invite to the guild. I play every evening from 20.00 to 23.00 (realm time) or more. You can also try to whisper to me to see if I am online. I mostly play as Loralyn-AzjolNerub, but I do play on other characters as well. You could also try to write "/who New Day" and whisper to anyone who is online. All members of the guild can invite you, and I will talk to you later when I can and welcome you properly to the guild. You are very welcome to join, so please come play with us =)Loralyn27 11 Nov
07 Nov [H] <Tooltips> - Casual greatness. Introduction: Hi, I am Tueri, GM of <Tooltips>. I created this guild at the end of 2017 with the intention of helping new players while Azjol-Nerub/Quel'thalas were flagged as "new players" servers. We have evolved beyond my imagining, and we would love to see more people on our roster, regardless of ability and experience. Raid Progress and times: All raiders are considered casual, and there is no punishement for non-attendance. Despite this, we intend to progress into Mythic for every tier of raids as they release. We raid Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday - 19:30 - 22:30 Realm Time. Sunday is strictly progression, and we sometimes run other raids on Sundays for achievements, RBGs, old content etc, and we run Mythics regularly too. Who can join? Everyone is welcome! We will trial and train anyone up to become the raider they wish to be, as long as they are willing to put in the effort :) If you have ambition and are friendly, Tooltips is the place for you. We have no set item level requirements or require you to have any experience/achievements. What does Tooltips ask of me? We only request that you have Discord and are able to hear, and that you follow the basic guild rules. Bonus points for having a working mic :) Rules? What rules? 1. No Sexism, Racism, Homophobia, or anything that discriminates in guild chat or discord - Tooltips prides itself on being a diverse and equal environment. 2. Be friendly, and partake in the Guild ethos, give as much as you take! Alright cool, how do I apply? Simply whisper me in game, or add my battle tag Tueri#21122. You will get a fast response most of the time. Anyone wishing for an invite as a social can simply /who Tooltips and ask anyone online for an invite - any member can do that :) Conclusion Thanks for taking the time to view, and I look forward to meeting you in game! - TueriTueri4 07 Nov
07 Nov [H]<Tooltips> WTS Uldir kills! Raid Services: Hi, I am Tueri, GM of <Tooltips>. We are currently selling Raid clears/kills simply to bolster our repair gold and help cover events and giveaways. We ensure none of our members are lootlocked and will do our best to pass as much loot on to the buyer! Services offered are: Uldir Normal full clear - 150k (Flexible) Uldir Heroic full clear - 250k (Wednesdays) Ahead of the Curve only - 100k (Wednesdays) Taloc Mythic - 200k (Thursdays) Mother Mythic - 300k (Thursdays) All services are offered to just Azjol-Nerub and Quel'thalas, with gold only. Just ensure you don't have a mythic lockout already if going for the mythic bosses! The only requirement is being able to hear on comms :) Please add me on Discord - Tueri#0567 and we can arrange it there!Tueri3 07 Nov
05 Nov [A]<Divine Edge> 3/8 Mythic Uldir Divine Edge is an old raiding guild that has been amongst the top 15 raiding guilds on Quel'Thalas since Wrath. We raid three times a week with a relaxed raiding atmosphere, which has kept us progressing and defeating the final bosses of every tier (most occasions on the hardest current difficulty). We are currently looking to bolster our roster for BFA and eventually expand more into Mythic content. We are also always willing to accept social applications. Progress & Info 3/8 Mythic + 8/8 HC Uldir. We raid 3 nights a week on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at 20:45 - 24:00 server time, with Sundays being social/alt raids when current content is on farm. We use Discord as our voice communication tool, however a mic is not needed (but it is recommended). Current Recruitment We are currently looking for exceptional ranged DPS to bolster our ranks, but all classes and roles will still be considered. The specific classes we are recruiting are listed below: Death Knight: Closed Demon Hunter: Limited (DPS) Druid: Limited (Balance) Hunter: Closed Mage: Limited Monk: Closed Rogue: Closed Paladin: Closed Priest: Closed Shaman: Limited (Elemental) Warlock: Limited Warrior: Closed What We Expect From You Since our current focus is progressing and expanding our mythic raiding, we are looking people with a positive raiding mentality, who is prepared for raids and continuously looking for ways to improve their performance. We expect for you to turn up to at least 2 of the raids each week. Raiding experience is desired (especially current content), along with activity and commitment to our current raiding schedule and towards the guild in general. We also require you to understand English. What You'll Get From Us Progression through current content with regular raiding and a friendly atmosphere. We also provide raiders with guild repairs, of which the amount increases depending on your raiding commitment. Feel you fit the criteria or have a few questions? Then feel free to contact me on battle.net (Keronk#2990) or any of our officers for more information.Kerönk15 05 Nov
05 Nov [A] Sugar Rush - 2/8 (M) Uldir - is recruiting! Introduction Greetings, sweet denizens of Azjol-nerub/Quel'Thalas. Sugar Rush is a newly formed progressive PvE guild, seeking to bolster its ranks for the upcoming challenges in Battle for Azeroth! In addition to multiple raids and numerous mythic + runs happening throughout the week, Sugar Rush is unique in the aspect that it endeavors to make capable raiders out of people who have been interested in the PvE aspect of the game, yet never found the chance to truly get into it. Does that sound interesting? Read on to find out more! About Us Sugar Rush was founded by a group of friends who have been playing together on and off since early TBC. Throughout our long journey, we have witnessed the rise and fall of guilds. In our opinion, most guilds eventually die out due to a couple of reasons: Having no clear goal in mind for the future, and having no sense of identity. One thing that was always constant throughout these years, was the fact new and inexperienced players of the game when properly tutored and coached, often turned into the finest raiders we have come to know. In this regard, Sugar Rush stands out since it was formed deeply rooted in the ideals of a guild that attracts, shapes and finally produces capable players in the PvE aspect of the game. Our ultimate goal is very clear: To form a relaxed atmosphere where our members can get together, learn and eventually overcome all obstacles in their way, as part of a cohesive team. Schedules and Recruitment The Sugar Rush raid schedule for the progression run is on Wednesdays and Saturdays, at 20:00 until around 23:00 server time, whereas our farming/gearing run happens on Sundays at the same time. Right now, Ranged DPS are in the highest demand for mythic progression, however, we always consider all applications regardless of class or spec! Who are we looking for? Raiders, casuals, transmog hunters and dungeon crawlers are all very wanted and appreciated in Sugar Rush. However, we also extend a welcoming hand towards the player base that has been willing, yet otherwise unable to, get into PvE content as the biggest aspect of World of Warcraft. As such, Sugar Rush will greatly value players that: - Always wanted to do raids of relevant difficulty and get to experience the challenge it provides, but have been so far reluctant due to the somewhat hostile environment of pugs in LFR, or due to the stress of failing various boss mechanics, - Have been curious about the Mythic + content, but due to similar reasons stated above, have not yet managed to get involved and fully experience this new addition to World of Warcraft. Sugar Rush aims to provide a relaxed and laid-back atmosphere where our members, regardless of their experience or familiarity with the content, can get together, learning and growing as one team, eventually becoming capable players in all aspects. What do we expect from you? As a community that seeks to grow and strengthens the bonds between its members, Sugar Rush is established on the concept of mutual respect between all guildies regardless of their skill level or background. Moreover, our members are expected to attend to any and all events that they have signed up for in the calendar and stay with the group until it is over. Emergencies happen and we all agree that real life takes precedence over WoW, but constantly leaving raid and dungeon groups is not a cool thing to do. What can you expect from us? Aside from the "PvE introductory" nature of Sugar Rush, we shall endeavor to begin progression into the current tier of raiding straight away. Basically, progression into the Normal mode begins at the week of release, going on for 2-3 days a week depending on where we stand. As soon as the normal tier has been cleared, and when our core group is sufficiently geared up, Heroic progression begins on the same schedule, and another farming/gearing raid will be introduced for our newer members or alts, on a different day. This procedure will be repeated for Mythic difficulty as well, meaning that our alt runs will always be one difficulty level lower than our progression runs. Additionally, Mythic + runs will happen throughout the entire week and need not be organized in advance. Contacting us Now, if you're interested in what we offer, and would like to join us, or simply because you like sweet things, please feel free to contact me or one of our senior members for a chat! - Hesparax#3442 Discord / Hesparax#2958 Battle.net. - Hotoh#9141 Discord / Hoof#2314 Battle.net. - Night of Reod#1470 Discord / LemonIsGood#2996 Battle.net. Stay sweet!Fructose21 05 Nov
04 Nov Trotters Traders Ltd Recruiting About us Trotters Traders Ltd is one of the longest established Alliance guilds on Quel’Thalas. We’re a mature guild from all over Europe with main groups coming from the UK and Scandinavia. The majority of our members are people with families which is reflected in the guild atmosphere and the way we treat each other. Our members have varying levels of experience and interests in the game. Some with years of raiding under their belt and others who prefer different aspects of the game. In our raids we are aiming to clear normal and heroic difficulty in our own time. In addition to raiding there are mythic keystone runs of various difficulties almost on a daily basis. Most of us have alts we like to do other activities on like questing, timewalking dungeons, alt-raids, or LFR. Trotters Traders Ltd is a home for veteran players and people who are new to the game alike. We offer a place where players can learn and experience different aspects of the game within an established guild. What matters to us is that we’re a good fit for each other. Raiding We offer two types of raids throughout the week: Casual raid Our casual raid’s time to shine is Friday evening, where new players have the opportunity to catch up on gear if needed and to get to know us. This is where you can bring your alts too. Main raid Our main raid takes place 2 times a week and focuses on clearing heroic difficulty after normal has been cleared. As we are a casual guild we don’t take ourselves too seriously and know that wipes will happen, but we still want to maintain focus during progression. Our raid atmosphere is laid back and respectful. We don’t do name-calling, nor do we give up when a boss seems to be more stubborn than we like. Eventually they will fall, so we might as well have fun in the process. Our current progress in BfA is Uldir 8/8 (N) and 5/8 (HC). Our raid times are: - Wednesday: 21:00 - 23:00 (main raid) - Friday 21:00 - 00:00 (casual raid) - Saturday: 21:00 - 00:00 (main raid) PvP Currently we run a very casual rated battleground team every Sunday from 21:00-23:00, and have a few dedicated pvper's so there's usually a brawl or battleground to jump into most evenings. Recruiting We are currently recruiting for Uldir with the aim to clear heroic difficulty and would love to welcome a few additions to our raid team. How to contact us If you are interested in joining us please leave an application on our forum: http://forum.trotterstraders.net/ For further enquiries contact our GM HonourlessQT#2861 or one of the following officers: Shivi#2140 Spirit#21564 AirkRaft#2647Slate0 04 Nov
03 Nov [H] Still A Pirate- 8/8HC Recruiting some dps Ahoy! <Still A Pirate> is a guild born from a collection of people who wanted to get back to the fun of WoW and raiding without all the elitist clap trap that appears to go with it these days. What that means is we expect people to have a sense of humour, remember there are real live human beings behind the screen, keep to their commitments and enjoy beating the living daylights out of bosses in order to get our hands on all that lovely treasure :-) Our raid team has done well so far in BFA, 8/8N Uldir and 8/8HC are currently in need of a few more DPS to cater to our excess of healers. ( I would love to heal G'huun to death but it won't let me.) We raid Mon - 7:45 to 22:30 Weds -7:45 to 22:30 these are our HC nights we also run on Fridays 7:45 to whenever a normal Uldir bash to which all members are welcome. For the HC raid we expect all members to have discord and the ability to speak! ( We don't bite!) DBM / Bigwigs, appropriate gems/enchants, a willingness to work with a team of people and a good knowledge of the raid be it from previous experience or from hitting the easily available guides. Our current team is built from a mixture of first time HC to 'Curve' ( god I hate that) players, some who have raided through every expansion and some who are just starting out. We are open to all classes socially for those who just can't commit to raid schedules because of all that boring stuff like work, kids, paying the mortgage etc. Think this could be a place to call home? Contact me for a chat Seri#21250Seruvette2 03 Nov
03 Nov (19 Twink) LF Guild Looking to find a pvp guild on my 19 twink. Balance druid, looking to gear up my other specs (resto/flag carrier) and just smash BGs. Feel free to hmu in-game @ Kocot-Quel'thalasFever0 03 Nov
02 Nov Forewarning of the guild - The Last Legends I know barely anyone cares any more, but behaviour like I just witnessed saddened me. First off, It was not overly malicious or extremely bad - but it was callous, disrespectful and just a shame for the community, and will only continue to happen unless we speak out against it. A small group of them formed a Pug (Uldir normal), used a dozen or so people for the 5 easy bosses, and then quit/disappeared mid trash pull, with out any explanation or even a word. Quite clearly just wanted some easy drops for themselves and the low ilevel warlock. Also all rolled on gear they didn't need, just so they could have it. Like I said this isn't that big of a deal, but just the premeditated deviousness of the deception saddened me -that they could treat fellow humans this way. They look fairly casual so this post is no great shakes, but for anyone that still cares how we treat each other and doesn't want to associate with people who treat other humans like disposable props as Azeroth revolves around them- avoid Last Legends on Azjol-Nerub.Kevinus0 02 Nov
02 Nov Rerolled player looking for social guild Hey, title says it mostly but are there any guilds recruiting that have a few people leveling still? im finding it very boring on my own and would like some guild mates to chat with while i level and do some random dungeon spamming :) If not that then maybe there are some like minded people bored of leveling alone and wana team up for some low level dungeons? :) Going crazy here with the silence so let me know, am looking forward to a chat :)Piña0 02 Nov
31 Oct [H] Faster Than Lag, community guild, 8/8 HC Faster Than Lag is looking for you! We are a tight-knit community guild whose main focus is that everyone has fun doing whatever they want to. We place a strong emphasis on the social aspect of the game, which means we do a lot of activities together as a guild, and have a very active guild chat as well as discord. We’re pretty small, a kinda everyone knows everyone type of guild, which we want to keep. If you’re looking for a guild where you can log in and do a dungeon run or two, while having fun with our crazy members on discord, you’ve found the right guild! We also do heroic raiding together, and are looking to fill out our raiding roster with a few new people, mainly healers and ranged DPS. We raid twice per week, Fridays and Tuesdays, with heroic progression on Fridays, and normal runs on Tuesdays. Ideally, you wouldn’t have any trouble switching to an alternate role for raids, if needed, so we can keep the roster as cohesive as possible. M+ runs are done on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. So we’re looking for purely social members as well as people who want a community but also like raiding and doing M+ dungeons on a regular basis. To that effect, we’re looking for the following classes: DK: Frost, Unholy Druid: Balance, Restoration Hunter: Marksmanship, Beast Mastery Monk: Mistweaver, Windwalker Paladin: Holy, Retribution Priest: Holy, Discipline Shaman: Restoration, Elemental Warrior: Arms Raid times are 20:00 - 23:00 server time M+ events start at 19:00 server time Of course, any classes are welcome as socials! To apply, please fill out an application at https://fasterthanlag.enjin.com/recruitment If you want to have a chat, contact Wicta on stussy1888#2582 or our GM on Peajay81#2436Shadowspice5 31 Oct
31 Oct [A] <Mythic Busters> | Time to bust Mythic! Mythic Busters is a young yet determined guild, formed by a group of players with a passion for raiding and the ambition to achieve their highest in an enjoyable matter. About Mythic Busters Founded during Legion, this guild has always revolved around aiming for the highest possible achievements, while retaining a fun and engaging atmosphere for players to enjoy as they play the game. These players consist of like-minded individuals with a passion for raiding, who look to progress but also appreciate a good laugh and the acceptance of real life coming in first. The guild's goal is to get as far as possible in any tier, helping its raiders to develop and connect socially with their peers. Mythic Busters raids with rules, requirements and expectations but never seeks to force any of its members into a spot they would rather not be in. This is a hard-core guild on the outside but with a soft-core on the inside. How would I join and what is expected of me? All Busters who reach the core progression team, receive the rank of Mythic Buster. This process starts with an application on our website to get a general picture of you as a raider and person. If you get accepted for a chat, you will be invited into our Discord to have a one-on-one with an officer or figure in charge. In case you are accepted into the guild, you will start as a Trial Buster and ensue in your journey towards becoming a part of the core team. You will be tested on expectations, requirements and development speed. If this is satisfactory, and the roster allows for a spot to be taken by you, you shall join the ranks of Mythic Buster. In terms of expectations, Mythic Busters expects all their (aspiring) Mythic raiders to: 1. Above all, remain friendly and respectful during raids. This is a game and there's no need to ruin anyone's fun in playing it. 2. Attend 75% of the montly raids, accounting for a total of 6 full raids per month. 3. Always be at least 5 minutes early, stocked with consumables and fully prepared to pull at the indicated time. 4. Be open-minded in terms of development and input based on improvement. What can you expect in return? Being part of Mythic Busters, guarantees an enjoyable experience as you play World of Warcraft. The figures in charge will do their utter best to retain an entertaining environment with enough engagement and scheduled events to keep you occupied during your playtime. This guild welcomes everyone and all with open arms and looks to form bonds between players to ensure a strong synergy between its members. Sounds good! How do I apply? In order to apply, please fill in our application at http://mythicbusters.enjin.com/recruitment and expect about a week's worth of response time. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Beautyman#2868 or hop on our Discord at http://discord.gg/X4p7suD.Beautymen3 31 Oct
30 Oct Need help with The Masquerade ach Hello! Looking for someone to help me out with the achievement, will return the favour.Raily2 30 Oct
30 Oct [H] <DontKickMe> 8/8hc Recruiting for myhtic Hi there. I am the GM of <DontKickMe>. We are a relaxed (kinda) raiding group that are currently looking for players to join us as we progress into mythic. The Guild is made up of old and new players But all of us now have raiding experience having raided in ToS and Antorus. Our goals for every tier are to get Curve and push into mythic once that is done. Cutting edge however is not our primary focus. Our group atm is between 15-22 but varies due to real life commitments. This is what brings me here. We Are looking for mainly for Rdps to join us but all will be considered. If you have any quesitons at all pls message me on discord @Eidap#5376.Drakmonkon0 30 Oct
29 Oct Nordanvind rekryterar Nordanvind rekryterar är du som oss en vuxen spelare med ambitioner att ha roligt men även att progressa. Vi söker i huvudsak dps. Vi kör Torsdagar och Söndagar 20:00-23:00. För närvarande ligger vi på HC 7/8. Låter detta intressant /w Elderponkz, Slurken, Kramgoo.Elderstab0 29 Oct
25 Oct Ordo Hereticus - Looking for Polish players Ordo Hereticus działa na europejskich realmach Quel'Thalas i Azjol-Nerub po stronie Przymierza. Jesteśmy gildią "Social/Semi-Progress" zrzeszającą ludzi o podobnym podejściu do gry, bawiących się nią codziennie i spędzających godziny na dyskusjach na naszym komunikatorze głosowym. Gra jest naszym hobby, źródłem rozrywki. Wszyscy jesteśmy dorośli i rozumiemy, że obowiązki nie zawsze pozwalają naszym graczom oddać się grze całkowicie. Każdy gra tyle na ile starczy mu chęci i czasu dlatego nie zamykamy się na graczy mających mniej czasu czy pracujących w specyficznym systemie zmianowym. Nie zamykamy się również na nowych graczy. Staramy się wspomóc radą każdego i ubrać go na miarę naszych możliwości licząc, że kiedyś osiągniemy wspaniałe rezultaty. Co oferujemy: - aktywnych graczy, chętnych do pomocy - własny serwer Discord - regularne rajdy w środy, czwartki i poniedziałki. W przyszłości będziemy organizować alt runy w soboty. - graczy chętnych do robienia mythic+ - własną stronę internetową: https://ordohereticuswow.enjin.com Czego oczekujemy: - aktywności - dojrzałości, zarówno wiekowej jak i emocjonalnej - przyjaznego nastawienia i dystansu do gry - w przypadku rajdowania, przygotowania i determinacji ​ Kontakt w grze: Mikall-Quel'Thalas ; Avaritia-AzjolNerub ; Balvorn-Quel'Thalas ; Visteria-Quel'Thalas Bądź przez formularz rekrutacyjny na stronie: https://ordohereticuswow.enjin.com/recruitmentAellin6 25 Oct
24 Oct Returning player looking for casual guild I'm returning after a hiatus from legion and i'm looking for a friendly guild to play along side with :) Even though i was decently geared at the time of legion i still needed to learn alot so i was hoping to find a guild that didn't mind this and could possibly help me grow into a better player. I'll probably start by levelling an alt but if anyone is interested to help me out and have another person to socialize with, then i'd be happy to hear it :)Malzora4 24 Oct
23 Oct LF Late night players Hi, I'm looking for people who play in later hours on the server and would be interested in banding up together to do raids. I'm looking at hours as gmt 22 - 01. Or server time 23 - 02. Post under here or contact in game. We could build a guild together or work out as a community.Targo0 23 Oct
23 Oct [A] RofP recruiting for BfA About Reflection of Perfection Reflection of Perfection is one of the older alliance guilds on Quel'Thalas, having been founded in 2006 and going strong since then. We're a mature, social raiding guild that takes our raiding seriously while still trying to have some good fun ! We've seen most of the content out there from Vanilla and TBC and Wrath (up to LK-10 HC). We continued the progression in Cataclysm and were one of the few guilds to kill Madness heroic on 25 mans. In MoP we were one of the last few remaining dedicated 25 mans guilds and went up to Garrosh mythic. In WoD & Legion we downed all content on heroic, and the odd mythic boss. We are now getting ready for the new raids in Battle for Azeroth, and recruiting for that. Battle for Azeroth progress: Uldir: 3/8 heroic & 6/8 normal Legion progress Antorus: 11/11 heroic Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 heroic Nighthold: 10/10 heroic Trial of Valor: 3/3 heroic Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 heroic + 1/7 mythic Raiding days & times: Wed, Thu & Mon, all from 20:15 till 23:00 server time. Occasionally we organise a 4th raid on Sunday if we want to get a certain pesky boss down. Recruitment We are currently recruiting the following classes/specs for Legion: (for the most up-to-date list see our forums at rofp.guildomatic.com) Deathknight: open (dps) Druid: open (dps) Demon Hunter: open (dps) Hunter: closed Mage: open Monk: open (dps & healer) Rogue: open Paladin: open (dps) Priest: open (dps & healer) Shaman: open (all specs) Warlock: open Warrior: open (dps) Note: even if we are closed for a certain class/spec/role, we are always looking for good players. Feel free to apply if you think you are such a a player. You never know :) What would we like from you? Raider attitude to gear&spec: gemmed and enchanted where possible. Raiding experience - any experience is desirable, but we are certainly also open to people new to the game as long as they are serious about playing in a team. Activity: we like to raid, but it should not be a second job. Therefore, we organise 3 (sometimes 4) raids a week but don't require 100% attendance. For member rank we ask that you join at least 1 raid/week, for raider rank at least 2 raids/week (on average over a month). Patience, maturity and a sense of humour - we're a social raiding guild that wants to make decent progress. Sometimes this will require patience whilst we learn to down new bosses and have our share of wipes! Sense of humour is a must have, but so is the ability to focus when raiding, even on farm content. Progression minded: you don't mind wiping while learning, and value your close personal relationship with the local repair npc. Ability to fully understand written and spoken English, and to listen up when needed. Ability to come fully prepared to raids - on time, with all the necessary consumables, and having read up on the relevant boss tactics. Ability to listen on Discord - even if you have no mic. What will you get from us? Raids and sometimes even raid progress (if the stars align :) Perseverance (we never give up!) Guild repairs (dependent on raid activity & rank) The happy, social and slightly deranged family that is Reflection of Perfection More information on our guild can be found at http://rofp.guildomatic.com/ You can also contact our recruitment officers Myroya or Skarab in-game.Kielehaal60 23 Oct
22 Oct [PL] Szukam gildii frakcja horda Cześć, jestem w miarę nowym graczem, szukam ziomków do luźnej gry - jakieś PvE, PvP czy Raidy.Erathana0 22 Oct
19 Oct (A) Raiding communities? Any communities on the server doing heroic clears and mythic boss's looking for more members?Amorita1 19 Oct
18 Oct <The Lounge> is LF mature and friendly raiders Hello! We're a small and cozy guild who are looking for the last few members to be part of our raid group. We're a mature guild and are therefore looking for mature members who are friendly and relaxed. We have tanks sorted. We're in need of a healer and dps, where we particularly need warrior, monks and warlocks. We raid on Thursdays and Sundays from 19-22 in the evening. We have a Discord channel that all members have to use during raiding. Leave a comment here on the forum or add me in game if you're interestedAidanna0 18 Oct
18 Oct (H) Epistemic Rage, Casual Raid Guild We are few but strong, we seek more fellow likeminded players for our raid team We are a casual raid guild of +18 people all over europa, people with jobs, children and school, that havent got time for doing hardcore raiding anymore. We have two raid days Wendnsday and thursday 20:00 - 23:00 server time. All roles open. The guild aim is to have fun and progress to the best of our ability, due to having rely on PUGs too much in the start of this raid tier we are only 5/8N. We have no problem teaching and helping people with the game or gearing. We pride our selfs at being rational helpfull and having good humor and casual raid style. We do follow the "old" raid codes. - Be on time - Bring food flasks - Help fellow guildies - If there are problems, be a adult about it Thanks for reading, and hope to hear from you. - Regards DebiiruAneì0 18 Oct
18 Oct Any Vanilla/TBC Quel'Thalas players left? This thread isn't a love in for those with rose tinted glasses of Vanilla/TBC, more a thread to see who is still about! I come and go, find myself easily burnt out by WoW now that I'm 27 not 16, who else is still hiding out there??Nubby57 18 Oct
16 Oct is this server dying or something? to test this i being going every day to the auction house at a certain times and comparing the amount of people there. so right now on azjol nerub on orgrimmar theres like 20 players then i went to another server and holy !@#$ it was full of players, people leaving the area it felt populated. i did this for like 1 week and azjol is a dead server trust me. i had 3 120 and i feel really bad, will level another on a new server. i couldnt find a pvp guild in this server, thats how bad it is.Pringlespap1 16 Oct
16 Oct Predator - Looking for Raid Members <Predator> is an Horde based at Azjol-nerub / Quel`thalas realms. Raiding Guild that is built around talented core that has been around since the Legion. Progress: Uldir 8/8 Normal 7/8 Heroic 1/8 mythic We have a range of incredibly talented players as well as old officers and guild leaders. Our hours for progression are 3 days: Wednesday - 19:00 - 22:30 PM Server time Normal alts run. Thursday - 19:00 - 22:30 PM Server time HC Raider team Sunday - 19:00 - 22:30 PM Server time HC Raider team for Raid communication we using Discord Currently recruiting: 1 Tank with DPS offspec. DPS ~ All (Range priority) Healer ~ Paladin Even if your class isn't listed and you feel like you're an exceptional player at the role you play feel free to add and we can have that discussion. bnet: Mellifluous#21600 Guild name: Predator Game: Meshuga-Azjol-nerub you can also contact officers in game /w : Kedon-Quel'thalas Essedil-Quel'thalasMeshuga1 16 Oct
14 Oct Synergie (H) is recruiting more raiders! (8/8HC) (2/8M) My name is Tela. Summoner of demons and deliverer of odd speeches. I am also an officer of Synergie, one of the oldest remaining guilds on QT/AN. We are a Heroic raiding guild and have been ahead of the curve on every boss since the creation of the achievement and are currently preparing for BfA. We are looking to bolster our ranks in all roles with players who know how to play their class and bring a positive attitude to a raid environment. All classes welcome! We have a colourful cast of characters who know how to get the job done whilst having fun in the process. If you are interested in joining then apply on our website - http://synergie-qt.com/ - or whisper me or any other members online! Alternatively add me on Bnet ( sanders54#2208 ) or leave your tag here. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me in game. Character name is Telaendril. Alternatively you can also contact Pandermonia, Belletricks, Hapnur, or Asrubael. We look forward to hearing from you.Telaendril9 14 Oct
14 Oct [A]Raiding Paradise 2/8Mythic Raiding Paradise - Semi Hardcore Guild Raiding Paradise is currently looking for additional members to fill our roster. We are raiding 3 times a week, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday 20:30 - 23:30 server time. Who are Raiding Paradise? We are a guild which started on 25/10/2016 with a small group has steadily grown since then. We believe in a having a healthy balance between raid progression and having fun. However, saying that, we do expect our members to take pride in their characters, have respect for their fellow guild members and come prepared. We try to keep a relaxed attitude in all the content we do, but some of the things we attempt are challenging and therefore requires a level of focus and commitment. As a guild, we have a diverse range of members and do appreciate that real life has to take priority over raiding sometimes. If this sounds interesting and like a good fit for you, then the next step is to whisper me or an officer for some more information. Current Progression Raid: 8/8NM 8/8HC 2/8M Uldir Recruitment: Tanks: Closed Healer: Open (Low priority) RDPS: Open (Low priority) MDPS: Open (Low priority) Raiding times: Wednesday 20:30 - 23:30 Friday 20:30 - 23:30 Sunday 20:30 - 23:30 (We will do mythic Wednesday Friday and Sunday and we will also figure out another day for heroic reclears) If you have questions, please contact Latrade, Hosster or Pleomax on battlenet. Contact information: Latrade#2983 Recruitment Hosster#2506 Raid Leader Pleomax#21175 Guild MasterDorfs1 14 Oct
12 Oct [A] Two golden oldies looking for social guild Hello all! My brother and I, two demi-life long players of Warcraft, started our journey way back in good old Vanilla. Started in March 2005, we adventured together throughout the vast worlds of Azeroth as two young and ambitious druids within the guild 'The Druid Alliance'. A guild born from the idea that druids could conquer the world and Rags on their own. Great fun, but didn't last that long :) After an intensive period with another guild (with Lembit as GM -forgot the name of the guild though), something horrific happend to us, the brother pair: Real Life! We both found love, work and family. World of Warcraft dropped on the priority list, and for years we were ghosts. Appearing from time to time. Sometimes briefly, sometimes a bit longer, with each new expansion that came. These were sad times. We felt lost and useless, just wandering around in a world we didn't understand anymore. A world we both have loved for so long. But we kept returning. For the love of the game. Eager to see the new content. New worlds. A new hope to find our place again. And finally, the hope seems to be answered. Real Life, cursed be thou existence, finally seems to grant us some time off. Time we could use to revisit our beloved Azeroth and experience it to the fullest! Rejoiced, we're now flying through levels and content. Learning new classes. Learning the mechanics. Getting confident again, and dreaming of the endgame that BFA has to offer us. And therefore, fellow Azerothians, we are finally ready to join a new home. A guild. Preferably a social one, where two old Vanilla players can learn the new tricks in a friendly and patient ambiance. I can promise you that you will not regret taking us in: *we're very polite: a 'good evening' and 'goodbye' in guild chat goes without saying. We even congratulate a 'dinger'. Heard that you have to say that quite a lot these days. *we're always looking to improve our game. We can take criticism, if given in a correct manner. We are gentlemen, not Horde beasts. *we can talk hours and hours about Vanilla WoW and bring lots of Vanilla experience. We can always take you on a run from Darkshore to Ironforge if you want to hear all about it. *we are massive egoboosters. Take us to a dungeon or raid, and you will feel like a WoW God when you compare our playing styles. *we can be funny. Sometimes. TDA Guildchat Favorite runner up November 2006, at your service. ... I'm confident to say: We definitely would be assets to your guild! If interested, leave a reply here. Preferably with a short motivation. References are always a plus. We will take every proposal into consideration, and let you know the winner as soon as possible. Kind regards, Aendoril & TorghalKiljaen3 12 Oct
12 Oct [A]<We Blame Bj> 4/8 Hc <We Blame Bj> (A) @ Quel’Thalas/Azjol'Nerub are recruiting social and raiding members (16+). What is WBB? WBB was founded by family and friends in September 2010. As the name implies, we blame our Guildmaster Bjustice for pretty much everything that ever goes wrong. What are our goals & purpose? We are a well seasoned, social guild with casual, but focused, raiding. Our goal for BfA is to have a regular group of dedicated people for normal and heroic raids. We have openings in all classes for our raid team, though don't feel any pressure to raid we'll gladly accept socials, so now is a great time to join in. When do we Raid? We raid:- Saturdays 19:30pm - 22:30pm Sundays 19:30pm - 22:00pm Progress Uldir Normal 8/8 Heroic 4/8 Information and how to join For more information about who we are, visit our website: www.weblamebj.com. If you want WBB to be your new home, whisper Bjustice, Yadzia, Phorever, Ditchblade or Lavelia, or whisper an online member that can pass on your request. Currahee!!!Ditchblade57 12 Oct
11 Oct [A] <Conclave> Recruiting for M+ and Raids We are a recently formed guild following a split. We are a group of friends that have been playing for many expansions now. Within the group we have several experienced players, that have been in raiding guilds over the expansions. This time round we are looking for chilled experience with all the loots! Attendance is not required to all events, but every little helps! We do have a active discord for all to join. Our teams are currently clearing Mythic's +8 and 5/8 in Uldir and 2/8 Heroic. Currently we are looking for ranged DPS and healers, but we wont turn any one away. Everyone is welcome, we are always happy to help people gear up to join us in our pushing attempts. In short we are Social guild who does mythic + and raiding We only require you to be 18+, also you have a mic and are happy to chat on discord! If you are interested please message Amorita ingame.Amorita2 11 Oct
10 Oct Mythic Raiding Community Hello everyone, I am making a community for people that want to raid mythic Uldir before cross-realm raiding opens. Hopefully, this community will make finding a mythic team on our two realms a little bit more manageable. All classes are welcome, however, as the aim is to clear mythic bosses, please have around a 360ilvl and a positive attitude. For an invite you can leave a message on this post, or send me a message in-game. Wishing you all a lot of fun (and good weekly loot), ChizChiz0 10 Oct
10 Oct Taloc mythic Hallo inviting people for mythic taloc weekly if you're interested join community with invite id pz7DEkt53Z or message me in game. Currently have 376 warrior and 374 demon hunter (tank or dps). All are welcome as long as you know or look into mechanics.Tarke2 10 Oct
08 Oct Highlander, New BfA PVP guild Hey We're looking for members who want to play some rated BG/arena for fun, on casual level. No CR requirements but some PVP experience welcomed. Our first goal is to create BG team, so all classes and specs are welcomed. If interested contact me in-game (mail,whisper) or post below.Frieder2 08 Oct
08 Oct <The Honorbound> PvP Guild Good day! I am growing <the Honorbound> as a brand new PvP guild. Plenty of people seem to be looking for one, including me. At the start there would be no iLvl requirement and I'll be recruiting very actively to get our first rBG team running and get some great arena teams going. Not feeling like gearing up through PvE, but wanting to get PvP focus mainly? Send me a message here or in game and let's make the Horde great again! NalthasNalthas1 08 Oct
07 Oct Legio X Manowar is Recruiting! <Legio X Manowar> is Recruiting!!! :D We are new guild, created from scratch no more than 2 weeks ago. Our goal is to create an oldschool type of guild - which means, we are looking for active players that can be serious advancing in Mythics with guild runs, be serious progressing in Raids as a guild, but, at the same time have fun in the guild chat and help younger players get better, be friendly, casual, and raiders - we want it all! We only have about 50 players so far, we want to grow, with your help and experience and for some of you with the will to learn and enjoy. We aim to make this guild the best guild all around and be respected. Although we recruit ALL levels of experience, your resume should say "good attitude" - we don't care if you are the best player of WoW, if you have bad attitude or you don't respect others, you are gone early.. If you are interested in joining <Legio X Manowar>, /w Archangelus /w Diavolinaki /w Sonel /w Rokova Have a good day!Archangelus0 07 Oct
07 Oct (H) Mature player looking for a new home. Evening all, As the title suggests, I am currently homeless and searching for a really nice home. I am a mature player who, for various reasons, will propbably not be able to be more than a social / "relaxed play" player. Despite this, I still want to try and progress myself. ( I am homeless, despite my profile saying I am in a guild). I thought long and hard about writing this post in case I sounded sad and desperate, and decided to just go for it. I have a long history with WoW, having played since BC. Unfortunately, I lack the confidence and youth that graced me in my hay-days of raiding. The confidence has gone, lost in a sea of PUG groups where I watch other people ridiculed and screamed at. In short, I don't want to PUG anymore. So, HALP :D All this being said, I just want to find a decent guild with no drama, people over the age of 18, nobody yelling OMG NOOB if I booby pull in Motherlode or drown in Shrine of Storms, who will laugh at my questions but still help me out with my daft requests. Can you be that guild? I hope so!Feuschia2 07 Oct
05 Oct <Mouldy Orange> A social guild that has fun! Who are we? We are a group of friends that try and get !@#$ done while having fun. I think that terrible slogan fits the ideas of the guild quite well. You may be asking, who are we as leaders of this guild, we are a group of experienced players, that have previously lead hardcore raiding guilds, that are now looking for a more chilled out and relaxed time! We understand that real life comes before the game, so you are not required to come to any of the events that we put on, though you are more than welcome! What do you do? Currently we do mythic pluses daily, we do a large amount of pvp, and we have a a lot of fun. We are also planning on raiding in BFA, though if people are wanting to do it, we will do some raiding now! :) Why should I join? Everyone is welcome! No matter whether you are new to the game, or you have played since vanilla, you are invited to come and join the family. I'm new here, and I have no idea what you are on about Don't worry!! You are welcome to, we can help you in any way possible!! I cant be asked to read all of that Social guild, fun times, mythic + and pvp, ez loot. That sounds great, where can I join? Awesome, we only have 2 requirements: First, you are 18+ Also, you have a mic and are happy to chat on discord! If you meet those two requirements, message one of the officers below! /w Eltasana /w Enduring (BN : Creni#2992 .Disc : Creni / Enduring#6166) /w Nóena /w Korvantis Just say hello!Enduring8 05 Oct
04 Oct PvP actions? Hey GoodFellas! Im looking for a guild who focus mostly on PvP Been looking for quiet a while and there seems to be just around Zerooo guilds focusing on PvP? Thinking about a server swap if no guilds available for PvP, any thoughts?Hárpy2 04 Oct
04 Oct (H) New Guild recruitment for effective players! Hello ladies and gents, Are you tired of Mythic Raid progressions, time and materials invested only to get four items with 15 item levels more? Are you tired of playing only one class for two days a week and wait until the next ID reset to have fun? If you answered both questions with yes, please continue reading. :) First things first, I have all 12 classes on max level and I love playing my alts. I am playing WoW since Vanilla and have been Raid leading in the past on a Heroic level. I managed to provide a lot of players with "The Chosen" achievement in Legion and I acquired all 36 Artifact challenge appearances, before the introduction of the maximum Concordance level. This small introduction is not to boast or anything, but to explain that I have a lot of experience and I am not a bad player. For me personally, the Legion spell reduction has massively decreased the fun to play only one class. The lack of variety compared to back in Wotlk, Cata etc. has removed a lot of fun and variety for me, which makes me a bit frustrating. I suspect the merger with Activision made this game very low complexity, in order to keep stakeholders happy by high subscription numbers. Anyhow; for me, doing the same content with the same character and progressing Mythic wipe by wipe for 15 item level higher loot is very boring and quite frustrating, due to lack of appropriate rewards. The Mythic mechanic is so much less forgiving and the 20 player limitation makes things really unpredictable (disconnect, lag etc.). Almost any mistake is automatically a wipe, which does not give me a feeling of progressing but rather relying on good "rng" to be successful. If I want to gamble, I play poker. On top of that, with the Warforged/Titanforged system I would rather do 2-3 HC clear runs and equip my alt characters with nice gear and learn the encounter from a different perspective (Tank, Healer etc.), than progressing % by % in Mythic content. If anybody else agrees with me and is interested in establishing a guild, with 2 raiding days per week, where we rush through HC content in 90-180 minutes? I have absolutely no interest in Mythic, as the effort is exponentially higher than clearing HC in a timely manner for a much lesser reward. We can discuss the possibility of organizing split runs and gathering a core member base with the required classes for flex raiding. Possible combinations: Tanks/Healers/Dps/Total 2/6/22 30 - most loot due to Heroic flex system 2/5/18 25 2/4/14 20 2/3/10 15 2/2/6 10 If anybody else is interested in this concept of Heroic split alt character raiding on a two-day basis, please give me a shout so we can have some fun with our main and alt characters. Cheers, Boellor BattleTag: Baljko#2359Boellor2 04 Oct
30 Sep Is there any pvp guilds on azjol-nerub? I really enjoy pvp and would love to join a pvp guild. i know its kinda stupid tojoin a pvp guild on a normal server, but i cant really afford a realm change right now. If there are any pvp guilds on azjol-nerub that are looking for members pls hmu. (on horde that is)Unimpressêd3 30 Sep
29 Sep Cheeky Question... Hi there, I am hoping someone may be able to help me out. I am wondering if there are any guilds that have the guild mounts and pets unlocked that I would allow me to join and purchase for a donation fee to the guild ? Feel free to whisper me in game or Bnet Sybriarla#2434Sylena0 29 Sep
28 Sep (H) Rogue looking for pvp guild. Heya all! I'm looking to get into pvp big time and I was looking for a pvp guild to dominate with :) Hook me up in game!Nalthas0 28 Sep
27 Sep [A] Tank looking for late night raiding Hi, I am looking for a group I could work with for late night raiding 22:30 - 00:30 GMT schedule. I'm not interested in changing my own guild but I could certainly be a stable raider in Your guild/group. I prefer playing tank this expansion, but capable of dps and heal roles as well. As for my own experience I been playing wow since mid TBC in progress guilds on Spinebreaker including racing for server first as the server top 2nd 25 man guild during Cata. At that time was playing as a guild heal lead, resto druid and achieved Europe rank 7 as a healer on HC firelands while it was still relevant. I am looking primary for a raiding group as my own guilds schedule is not possible for me due to RL commitmentsTargo0 27 Sep
25 Sep [A] <Straitjacket Syndicate>Recruiting For Progression <Straitjacket Syndicate> are currently looking for raiders to assist us in our BFA progression. A Stable guild with a friendly face and a serious attitude towards progression raiding, we are looking to challenge all of our members and press for the highest level of progression possible during BFA, with the ultimate goal being the Mythic raiding content. We are looking to expand our current roster with like-minded raiders who are looking to be a part of a constantly evolving team. The guild is comprised of people from all over the world with varying experience when it comes to progress raiding, from top 100 veteran players down to fairly new and eager raiders. The common theme running through the guild is the will to progress and be the best that we can possibly be, whilst not sacrificing the friendly atmosphere that the guild has nurtured over the time it has been active We will provide you with an organised platform on which you can experience the raid content as we push as high as we possibly can. In return, we ask that you be a keen, knowledgeable and committed. Currently, our raid days are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday - 20:00 - 23:00 ST- with the option for an additional raid on Mondays if we are pushing content. We ask for 3 days attendance from our raiders so that we can keep our team as stable and consistent as possible. We use Discord for all of our raids and grouped content - We ask that applicants be willing to communicate with us. We are actively seeking the following classes and roles but we are always willing to listen to and consider any applications from exceptional candidates. Tank - Warrior / Monk / Druid Healer - Paladin / Monk / Shaman / Priest DPS - Demon Hunter / Death-Knight / Monk / Rogue / Warlock / Priest If you are interested in talking to someone regarding the opportunity then please contact one of the following members in game and we can provide you with additional information and links within our discord channel - Please visit https://form.jotformeu.com/82666762184366 and fill out the application form. Imwithulgy - getitupye#2470 Celestrixx - Tempz#21567 Mouwi MidnitenyxCelestrixx1 25 Sep