Azjol-Nerub / Quel'Thalas

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
16h [H] <Tooltips> - Casual greatness. Introduction: Hi, I am Tueri, GM of <Tooltips>. I created this guild at the end of 2017 with the intention of helping new players while Azjol-Nerub/Quel'thalas were flagged as "new players" servers. We have evolved beyond my imagining, and we would love to see more people on our roster, regardless of ability and experience. Raid Progress and times: All raiders are considered casual, and there is no punishement for non-attendance. Despite this, we intend to progress into Mythic for every tier of raids as they release. We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Monday - 19:30 - 22:30 Realm Time. We sometimes run other raids on Sundays for achievements, RBGs, old content etc, and we run Mythics regularly too. Who can join? Everyone is welcome! We will trial and train anyone up to become the raider they wish to be, as long as they are willing to put in the effort :) If you have ambition and are friendly, Tooltips is the place for you. We have no set item level requirements or require you to have any experience/achievements. What does Tooltips ask of me? We only request that you have Discord and are able to hear, and that you follow the basic guild rules. Bonus points for having a working mic :) Rules? What rules? 1. No Sexism, Racism, Homophobia, or anything that discriminates in guild chat or discord - Tooltips prides itself on being a diverse and equal environment. 2. Be friendly! Alright cool, how do I apply? Simply whisper me in game, or add my battle tag Tueri#21122. You will get a fast response most of the time. Anyone wishing for an invite as a social can simply /who Tooltips and ask anyone online for an invite - any member can do that :) Conclusion Thanks for taking the time to view, and I look forward to meeting you in game! - TueriTueri0 16h
1d [A] Sugar Rush - PvE introductory guild is recruiting! UPDATE: <Sugar Rush> has managed to clear 8/8 (N) and 3/8 (HC) Uldir in the very first week after release! Introduction Greetings, sweet denizens of Azjol-nerub/Quel'Thalas. Sugar Rush is a newly formed progressive PvE guild, seeking to bolster its ranks for the upcoming challenges in Battle for Azeroth! In addition to multiple raids and numerous mythic + runs happening throughout the week, Sugar Rush is unique in the aspect that it endeavors to make capable raiders out of people who have been interested in the PvE aspect of the game, yet never found the chance to truly get into it. Does that sound interesting? Read on to find out more! About Us Sugar Rush was founded by a group a friends who have been playing together on and off since early TBC. Throughout our long journey, we have witnessed the rise and fall of guilds. In our opinion, most guilds eventually die out due to a couple of reasons: Having no clear goal in mind for the future, and having no sense of identity. One thing that was always constant throughout these years, was the fact new and inexperienced players of the game, when properly tutored and coached, often turned into the finest raiders we have come to know. In this regard, Sugar Rush stands out since it was formed deeply rooted in the ideals of a guild that attracts, shapes and finally produces capable players in the PvE aspect of the game. Our ultimate goal is very clear: To form a relaxed atmosphere where our members can get together, learn and eventually overcome all obstacles in their way, as part of a cohesive team. Schedules and Recruitment The Sugar Rush raid schedule for the progression run is going to be on Wednesdays and Saturdays, at 20:00 until around 23:00 server time. The raid roster is already looking strong and versatile but we're always looking for more raiders, dungeon dwellers or socials! Right now, we are mainly looking for RDPS and healer hybrids, however, all applications will be considered regardless of class and spec. -Death Knight: Open -Paladin: Open -Warrior: Limited -Shaman: High -Hunter: Limited -Monk: Limited -Demon Hunter: Open -Druid: Open -Rogue: Limited -Warlock: Open -Mage: High -Priest: Limited Who do we look for Raiders, casuals, transmog hunters and dungeon crawlers are all very wanted and appreciated in Sugar Rush. However, we also extend a welcoming hand towards the player base that has been willing, yet otherwise unable to, get into PvE content as the biggest aspect of World of Warcraft. As such, Sugar Rush will greatly value players that: - Always wanted to do raids of relevant difficulty and get to experience the challenge it provides, but have been so far reluctant due to the somewhat hostile environment of pugs in LFR, or due to the stress of failing various boss mechanics, - Have been curious about the Mythic + content, but due to similar reasons stated above, have not yet managed to get involved and fully experience this new addition to World of Warcraft. Sugar Rush aims to provide a relaxed and laid-back atmosphere where our members, regardless of their experience or familiarity with the content, can get together, learning and growing as one team, eventually becoming capable players in all aspects. What do we expect from you As a community that seeks to grow and strengthen the bonds between its members, Sugar Rush is established on the concept of mutual respect between all guildies regardless of their skill level or background. Moreover, our members are expected to attend to any and all events that they have signed up for in the calendar, and stay with the group until it is over. Emergencies happen and we all agree that real life takes precedence over WoW, but constantly leaving raid and dungeon groups is not a cool thing to do. What can you expect from us Aside from the "PvE introductory" nature of Sugar Rush, we shall endeavor to begin progression into the current tier of raiding straight away. Basically, progression into the Normal mode begins at the week of release, going on for 2-3 days a week depending on where we stand. As soon as the normal tier has been cleared, and when our core group is sufficiently geared up, Heroic progression begins on the same schedule, and another farming/gearing raid will be introduced for our newer members or alts, on a different day. This procedure will be repeated for Mythic difficulty as well, meaning that our alt runs will always be one difficulty level lower than our progression runs. Additionally, Mythic + runs will happen throughout the entire week and need not be organized in advance. Contacting us Now, if you're interested in what we offer, and would like to join us, or simply because you like sweet things, please feel free to contact me at Hesparax#3442 on Discord, or Hesparax#2958 on Battle.net. Let's have a chat and get ready for our adventure together. Stay sweet!Fructose17 1d
1d (H) Epistemic Rage lf raiders Epistemic Rage is relatively new to this server having moved from Silvermoon. We're recruiting all classes/roles for progression in Normal Uldir through to Heroic raiding. Wednesdays + Thursdays 8-11pm server time. Raid leader outlines strategy and time to watch guides and plenty of breaks as needed. We have an adult sense of humour so players need to be 18+ Discord to hear the raid leader is necessary We're not hardcore so we're happy to train up new players, but we are aiming to progress in raids so would like people who can commit to 2 evenings per week. Get in touch with an officer of the guild ingame and have a chat :)Moonclaw0 1d
1d [H] New Day - Helpful and Friendly guild, for fun times Hello friends, I am here to tell you about our guild, called New Day. It is a casual and very friendly horde guild, filled with a lot of good and nice people. I know, for I try to get to know you all, at least a little bit. Currently we have 355 characters in the guild with 163 members total (164 if you join us friend!), and every evening 15-25 people tend to be online at the same time, talking like pirates or admiring each others greatness. We do a lot of things together, so if you join and there is anything you want to do with us or something you need help with, just ask in guild chat, and I am sure that someone will be able to help you. We often do tricky achievements that can take up to 5-6 people to complete, like Only the Penitent, Share the Love, or School's Out Forever. We have also ran old raids at 8 or 10 people for guild achievements and guild mounts. We focus on playing together for fun but we do try to do some more difficult things also. We play a lot of mythic+ dungeons, and we have killed 4 bosses so far in Uldir on normal. But you don't have to do any of that if you don't want to. We have fun events every day of every week, like pvp, or pet battles, or contests where you can win prizes, all sorts of things. We have battles with Crashin' Thrashin' Racers sometimes, we have Argent Tournaments with horses and lances, and we play Azeroth's Next Top Model sometimes, which is a transmog competition. You don't have to have any experience to join us, or be of any high level, you just have to be a good person. We can learn things together if we need to, and if we want to. =) HOW TO JOIN: Add my battletag as a friend, it is Nethellus#2659 So if I get a random friend request, I will assume it is because of this thread, and I will talk to you and send you an invite to the guild. I play every evening from 20.00 to 23.00 (realm time) or more. You can also try to whisper to me to see if I am online. I mostly play as Loralyn-AzjolNerub, but I do play on other characters as well. You are very welcome to join, so please come play with us =)Loralyn21 1d
2d Any Vanilla/TBC Quel'Thalas players left? This thread isn't a love in for those with rose tinted glasses of Vanilla/TBC, more a thread to see who is still about! I come and go, find myself easily burnt out by WoW now that I'm 27 not 16, who else is still hiding out there??Nubby55 2d
2d Looking for a Bulgarian Guild Hi, lf a nice bulgarian guild, I'm not a filthy casual and I know my stuff.I do both PvE and PvP. Sorry if this isn't the right spot to post this. Thanks for your attention. :)Tartarina1 2d
2d Highlander, New BfA PVP guild Hey We're looking for members who want to play some rated BG/arena for fun, on casual level. No CR requirements but some PVP experience welcomed. Our first goal is to create BG team, so all classes and specs are welcomed. If interested contact me in-game (mail,whisper) or post below.Frieder0 2d
3d [H] <Blood Oath> normal Uldir team Hi we are <Blood Oath> on the Azjol-Neub & Quel'Thalas servers Horde side. We are currently recruiting for our normal Uldir raid team, this would suit players looking to get into raiding with a friendly, mature and helpful guild. We raid on Saturday & Sunday 7pm server time (6pm UK). We are currently 3/8 in Uldir and with your help we can push through to the end :) Social members are also more than welcome to join us, not everyone likes to raid, some like pet battles, others like to level alts. All classes are welcome to join the raid team right now, however we especially need Paladin / Priest healer. Havoc Demon Hunter. Ranged DPS. Who are we? We formed about a year ago, after many of us returned to WoW after extended breaks. We are mostly older gamers with family's & jobs, so we understand people have commitments outside of WoW. There is no age limit to joining, just that you have a mature attitude and are respectful to other members. If you are interested in joining, you can usually find me on Mystbourne or Mystwynn on Quel'Thalas ( do /w Mystbourne-Quel'Thalas ) or post here and I'll keep a lookout for you ingame.Mystbourne0 3d
3d Tank LF weekend raiding guild Hello there, I am looking for a raiding guild that raids in During weekends. mainly because I created my account when I was outside the U.S but I moved here cause of college. Obviously I'm not in this server but I am looking around all the servers and will transfer the moment I am contacted by a guild that needs me. You can contact me in game or in discord or reply to this post ^_^. Battle.net: boogieface#2948 Discord: Boogieface101#1069 In game: Brutality - RunetotemBrutality1 3d
5d <Oblivion Boost Community Services> Oblivion Boosting Community About us: Oblivion Boosting Community is Europe's greatest boosting service provider. The services offered are executed by Top Players from several different European Servers which are experienced, dedicated and high end raiders throughout many expansions already Important Information: The only valid payment option is Ingame Gold! Please do not ask any further, if we accept any other payment option. If, in any case, a boost is failing we will reschedule to another date and time that fits you, for free, if however, we can’t find a solution that benefits both you and the community, we will fully refund you. These are the services we’re currently offering: ST = Server Time (CEST/GMT+1) Uldir Normal - Full Clear (Saved Boosters) Uldir Normal - Mythrax + G’huun Only/Heart of Corruption (Saved Boosters) Uldir Heroic - Full Clear (Saved Boosters) Uldir Heroic - G’huun Only/Ahead of the Curve (Saved Boosters) Mythic Armor-Specific Dungeons (+10) - You can choose the dungeon, the group will be unsaved, a minimum of 3 Boosters will have same armor-type as you and will trade you items - Can be accommodated every day, on request Heroic/Mythic Expeditions - From single Heroic/Mythic Expeditions to full weekly Azerite caps, available on request Glory of the Wartorn Hero - Can be accommodated every day, on request - In the very rare event of a failed boost, you will receive a free rescheduled boost or a refund - Please reach out to us via the contact details below to learn more about the prices, available spots and the date and times we offer those services. If you don’t find here what you need and would like to have a custom boost, please feel free to reach out to us. We will consider it and will try to make you an offer according to the effort needed. Contact details: Oblivion Discord Server: https://discord.gg/XYNP3SCPuuqae1 5d
13 Sep (A)<Bind øn Equip>Recruiting DPS for Uldir If you have stumbled upon this post you are more than likely looking for a guild on AN/QT. Our cluster**** guild of degenerates and nutters might just be the home for you! Whether you are a raider, social, starting/returning to the game or just not quite sure... we strive to have a helpful, close knit, friendly & knowledgeable community for you to take advantage of. Although social first and foremost, we have a dedicated and passionate core raid team and are always looking for likeminded players to bolster our ranks. We spent the prepatch and first month of the expansion focused on getting our cohesive team of raiders geared and ready to progress and now the time is here. We currently have space for a handful of dps to fill out our raid team. We raid three nights a week. During early progression we raid Wed, Fri, Mon 8-11pm server. After normal is on farm we move it to Friday nights and make it a come one come all casual fun Friday night raid where all our welcome... that means casuals too! That means we have our more serious progress team working to clear heroic on the Wednesdays and Mondays. Depending on progress mythic is always a possibility but never a guarantee. If we find ourselves bored after getting heroic down to a one night clear, we try our hand at the early mythic bosses but we get there when we get there. If you are looking for serious mythic progression we wouldn't be the right home for you. We have been raiding together since Nighthold and have come a million miles from our humble beginnings. We are not a flash in the pan nor a fly by night guild. With approximately 400 members and a proven track record over the course of the past 4 raid tiers you will find 3 raids a week, mythic plus content run daily, and social events in between. The one thing we cannot boast is a PVP team. Despite multiple attempts... our server is just not the home for dedicated pvpers. That is literally the only aspect of the game we don't have our hand in. That being said, a shout in guild chat will usually find you a friend for arenas, bgs, etc. We run this guild old school... Guild pays for its raiders repairs, food, flasks, pots, and runes. We take care of our own. Our mythic plus/keystone scene is lively. You can find guild runs going on at most any time of day. Socially we are extremely active. You will rarely find yourself alone in Azeroth with our logo on your tabard:) Social events ranging from parties to contests to classic raiding nights are on the calendar. We have an active discord where all are welcome and that is usually where the insanity can be found. Our goal remains to be a safe friendly place where everyone has the opportunity to enjoy end game content on whatever level they feel comfortable. We are a great place to get started... we are a great place to settle down.... TLDR: Raid DPS Needed and Socials Always Welcome! My BattleTag is PrrettyKitty#21117 and my discord is PrrettyKitty#6112. If for some reason you can't reach me at those simply /who Bind øn Equip (with that nordic 'ø') and whisper an officer for an invite or more info!Draekara3 13 Sep
11 Sep <Mouldy Orange> A social guild that has fun! Who are we? We are a group of friends that try and get !@#$ done while having fun. I think that terrible slogan fits the ideas of the guild quite well. You may be asking, who are we as leaders of this guild, we are a group of experienced players, that have previously lead hardcore raiding guilds, that are now looking for a more chilled out and relaxed time! We understand that real life comes before the game, so you are not required to come to any of the events that we put on, though you are more than welcome! What do you do? Currently we do mythic pluses daily, we do a large amount of pvp, and we have a a lot of fun. We are also planning on raiding in BFA, though if people are wanting to do it, we will do some raiding now! :) Why should I join? Everyone is welcome! No matter whether you are new to the game, or you have played since vanilla, you are invited to come and join the family. I'm new here, and I have no idea what you are on about Don't worry!! You are welcome to, we can help you in any way possible!! I cant be asked to read all of that Social guild, fun times, mythic + and pvp, ez loot. That sounds great, where can I join? Awesome, we only have 2 requirements: First, you are 18+ Also, you have a mic and are happy to chat on discord! If you meet those two requirements, message one of the officers below! /w Eltasana /w Enduring (BN : Creni#2992 .Disc : Creni / Enduring#6166) /w Nóena /w Korvantis Just say hello!Enduring6 11 Sep
07 Sep [A]<Divine Edge> 6/8 HC Uldir Divine Edge is an old raiding guild that has been amongst the top 15 raiding guilds on Quel'Thalas since Wrath. We raid three times a week with a relaxed raiding atmosphere, which has kept us progressing and defeating the final bosses of every tier (most occasions on the hardest current difficulty). We are currently looking to bolster our roster for BFA and eventually expand more into Mythic content. We are also always willing to accept social applications. Progress & Info 6/8 HC + 8/8 Normal Uldir. We raid 3 nights a week on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at 20:45 - 24:00 server time, with Sundays being social/alt raids when current content is on farm. We use Discord as our voice communication tool, however a mic is not needed (but it is recommended). Current Recruitment We are currently looking for ranged DPS to bolster our ranks, but all classes and roles will still be considered. The specific classes we are recruiting are listed below: Death Knight: Closed Demon Hunter: Closed Druid: Closed Hunter: Closed Mage: Closed Monk: Closed Rogue: Closed Paladin: Closed Priest: Closed Shaman: Limited (Elemental) Warlock: Closed Warrior: Closed What We Expect From You Since our current focus is progressing and expanding our mythic raiding, we are looking people with a positive raiding mentality, who is prepared for raids and continuously looking for ways to improve their performance. We expect for you to turn up to at least 2 of the raids each week. Raiding experience is desired (especially current content), along with activity and commitment to our current raiding schedule and towards the guild in general. We also require you to understand English. What You'll Get From Us Progression through current content with regular raiding and a friendly atmosphere. We also provide raiders with guild repairs, of which the amount increases depending on your raiding commitment. Feel you fit the criteria or have a few questions? Then feel free to contact me on battle.net (Keronk#2990) or any of our officers for more information.Kerönk11 07 Sep
07 Sep [A]Raiding Paradise are recruiting for HC/M Raids Raiding Paradise - Semi Hardcore Guild Raiding Paradise is currently looking for additional members to fill our roster. We are raiding 3 times a week, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday 20:30 - 23:30 server time. Who are Raiding Paradise? We are a guild which started on 25/10/2016 with a small group has steadily grown since then. We believe in a having a healthy balance between raid progression and having fun. However, saying that, we do expect our members to take pride in their characters, have respect for their fellow guild members and come prepared. We try to keep a relaxed attitude in all the content we do, but some of the things we attempt are challenging and therefore requires a level of focus and commitment. As a guild, we have a diverse range of members and do appreciate that real life has to take priority over raiding sometimes. If this sounds interesting and like a good fit for you, then the next step is to whisper me or an officer for some more information. Current Progression Raid: 8/8NM 2/8HC Uldir Recruitment: Tanks: Closed Healer: Open (Low priority) RDPS: Open (Low priority) MDPS: Open (Low priority) Raiding times: NM Wednesday 20:30 - 23:30 Friday 20:30 - 23:30 Sunday 20:30 - 23:30 (We plan on having Wednesday being a heroic raid and Friday and Sunday as mythic eventually) If you have questions, please contact Latrade, Hosster or Pleomax on battlenet. Contact information: Latrade#2983 Recruitment Hosster#2506 Raid Leader Pleomax#21175 Guild MasterDorfs0 07 Sep
05 Sep Synergie (H) is recruiting for BfA! (Formerly 11/11HC) My name is Tela. Summoner of demons and deliverer of odd speeches. I am also an officer of Synergie, one of the oldest remaining guilds on QT/AN. We are a Heroic raiding guild and have been ahead of the curve on every boss since the creation of the achievement and are currently preparing for BfA. We are looking to bolster our ranks in all roles with players who know how to play their class and bring a positive attitude to a raid environment. All classes welcome! We have a colourful cast of characters who know how to get the job done whilst having fun in the process. If you are interested in joining then whisper me or any other members online! Alternatively add me on Bnet ( sanders54#2208 ) or leave your tag here. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me in game. Character name is Telaendril. Alternatively you can also contact Pandermonia, Belletricks, Hapnur, or Asrubael. We look forward to hearing from you.Telaendril4 05 Sep
04 Sep <Oblivion Boost Community> Recruiting Advertisers! We're recruiting Advertisers! Do you want to advertise for one of the largest and fastest growing boosting Communities in Europe? Why would you *want* to advertise? When booking a buyer in one of our PvE boosts there is a 10% booking fee required to secure the spot, you as an Advertiser get to keep that 10% booking fee as commission on every buyer you book! Is advertising difficult? Generally it's quite simple and the rewards are worth the minimal effort it takes, on quieter days it can be frustrating but it all depends on the time of day you choose to advertise and the realm’s population. What is expected of an advertiser? Join a server, turn on an add-on that auto-posts your advert and respond to whispers in an accommodating and polite manner. Answer any questions they may have and explain accurately what our services are. Access to Discord is a must, this is where we communicate with each other the most, basic knowledge of Google Spreadsheets is desired but not essential. Fluency in German, French, Italian or Spanish a huge plus! Please apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ePGI63cucyVdCk_J0KB4IXtk8osCaRzS6cEnpETjJgM/editPuuqae0 04 Sep
03 Sep (H) The Soup Lovers Union recruiting heroic raiders! Hello! Are you looking for a small but tight-knit group of players to share your game time with? Do you want to clear heroic raids and high mythic + within a reasonable timescale? Can you handle banter and mockery whilst still focusing on the task at hand and above all else, having fun and enjoying the content this game throws at us? If you answered yes to the above , then we may be a perfect home for you! We are a group of players who have been playing together now for about 4 to 5 expansions. We recently changed to horde for BfA to freshen things up, and have settled on this realm as our new home. We are a small group compromised of approximately 15 core players, 80% of which are from the UK, leaving a few Dutch counterparts to keep us in check. (Or maybe it’s the other way around..) Even though we are small, we’ve been playing together for many years now - (we regularly meet up throughout the year, have constant daily contact via our WhatsApp groups, and you’ll always find many of us on our discord channel most evenings. When there is Wow downtown, we also have many players who play overwatch and other games together. We are a group of sociable friends who hold each other in high regard - not just a ‘guild’ of character names) We have cleared all heroic content over the past several expansions whilst it was current, with some mythic progress when previous numbers allowed it. So, we do know how to play. Our aim is to continue to constantly achieve quick and efficient heroic raiding whilst the content is current, with mythic + dungeon clearing as a counterpart. Whilst we can and have made progress on mythic difficulty when we have had the roster for it, this is not something we reliably achieve due to numbers and for this reason I must stress - we are NOT a mythic raiding guild. Any mythic content is a bonus for us. We are currently in the stage of gearing up with 2-3 groups of 5 clearing all mythic dungeons each reset in preparation for the first raid tier. We will happily accept most classes at the moment, with emphasis on DPS and healer specs. (Hybrid classes in high demand) Tank specs - low priority Healer specs - high priority DPS with healer offspec - high priority DPS with tank offspec - medium priority Pure DPS - medium priority Our raid schedule is 2 nights a week - Monday and Wednesday, 20:30 - 23:00 game time. (We have stepped down from a previous 3 night schedule - Thursday night - to allow for extra IRL commitments for some, but still allowing others to arrange and push mythic + keys) Should you feel that we may be a suitable home to accommodate you, please comment on this thread (I will be checking back daily) or feel free to add me on Battle.net for a chat: ShaneyPie#2514 Or you’ll find me online on this realm under the name of: Shaneypie or Gánkster See you in Azeroth! LOKTAR!Shaneypie3 03 Sep
03 Sep [A]<We Blame Bj> Recruiting for BfA <We Blame Bj> (A) @ Quel’Thalas/Azjol'Nerub are recruiting social and raiding members (16+). What is WBB? WBB was founded by family and friends in September 2010. As the name implies, we blame our Guildmaster Bjustice for pretty much everything that ever goes wrong. What are our goals & purpose? We are a well seasoned, social guild with casual, but focused, raiding. Our goal for BfA is to have a regular group of dedicated people for normal and heroic raids. We have openings in all classes for our raid team, though don't feel any pressure to raid we'll gladly accept socials, so now is a great time to join in. When do we Raid? We raid:- Saturdays 19:30pm - 22:30pm Sundays 19:30pm - 22:00pm Progress EN - 6/7 HC ToV - 3/3 N NH - 7/10 HC ToS - 9/9 HC Antorus - 11/11 HC Information and how to join For more information about who we are, visit our website: www.weblamebj.com. If you want WBB to be your new home, whisper Bjustice, Yadzia, Phorever, Ditchblade or Lavelia, or whisper an online member that can pass on your request. Currahee!!!Ditchblade56 03 Sep
03 Sep (H)<Epoxy> Danish Guild recruiting! (H)<Epoxy> is a Danish guild and are newly startet on Quel'Thalas, looking for Players from Denmark to bolster our ranks for raids and Mythic Dungeons. We also accept socials into the guild, who are just looking for fun and chats. We are casuel to hardcore guild, meaning we only plan to raid once or twice a week. However, we do take it seriously enough to make it count! If you are interrested in joining, Whisper Skiizo, Haxips or Palsun in game or write down below so we can get started! - PalsunPalsun0 03 Sep
02 Sep Looking for friends to chat and play with Quel'Thalas I am in need of some wow friends! :) I play rarely enough (mostly weekends), but I would love to have some people that I can chat with in game and go levelling/fishing with. Add me on Battlenet at Sef#21306. If it's ok, only add me if you are old enough to have a beer. Speaking with very young players just makes me a little uncomfortable.Rognak0 02 Sep
02 Sep [A] Agents of Valhalla recruiting Agents of Valhalla, We are a friendly and bubbly guild looking for more members to bolster our ranks, we are few in number atm but we are looking to grow. We are in the awesome realm Azjol-Nerub & Quel'Thalas. What the aims are for the guild is to start up a raiding group to take down Uldir. But look on the bright side, this guild is not all about raiding and about having fun with each other. In this guild we are looking for mature fun players that love the game as much as I do ofc XD. If you are looking for a place that will feel like a new family home. Come and join us. Whisper me ingame : Sonicay or just pop one of the members a whisper asking for a invite to Agents of Valhalla. Hope to see you ingame.Sonicay0 02 Sep
31 Aug [A] <Straitjacket Syndicate>Recruiting For Progression <Straitjacket Syndicate> are currently looking for raiders to assist us in our BFA progression. A Stable guild with a friendly face and a serious attitude towards progression raiding, we are looking to challenge all of our members and press for the highest level of progression possible during BFA, with the ultimate goal being the Mythic raiding content. We are looking to expand our current roster with like-minded raiders who are looking to be a part of a constantly evolving team. The guild is comprised of people from all over the world with varying experience when it comes to progress raiding, from top 100 veteran players down to fairly new and eager raiders. The common theme running through the guild is the will to progress and be the best that we can possibly be, whilst not sacrificing the friendly atmosphere that the guild has nurtured over the time it has been active We will provide you with an organised platform on which you can experience the raid content as we push as high as we possibly can. In return, we ask that you be a keen, knowledgeable and committed. Currently, our raid days are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday - 20:00 - 23:00 ST- with the option for an additional raid on Mondays if we are pushing content. We ask for 3 days attendance from our raiders so that we can keep our team as stable and consistent as possible. We use Discord for all of our raids and grouped content - We ask that applicants be willing to communicate with us. We are actively seeking the following classes and roles but we are always willing to listen to and consider any applications from exceptional candidates. Tank - Warrior / Monk / Druid Healer - Paladin / Monk / Shaman DPS - Demon Hunter / Death-Knight / Monk / Rogue / Warlock / Priest If you are interested in talking to someone regarding the opportunity then please contact one of the following members in game and we can provide you with additional information and links within our discord channel - Imwithulgy - getitupye#2470 Celestrixx - Tempz#21567 Mouwi MidnitenyxCelestrixx0 31 Aug
30 Aug Banning Zechy? Really, Blizzard? I know that Zechy is a controversial character on our realm, and people either love or hate him because of his sense of humour, however, today I found out he received a game ban, and for the most stupid reason. People on trade chat keep reporting him, simply because they don't like to see his advertisements, and to my knowledge, after a certain amount of reports, an automated system silences the player that has been reported. Zechy's messages usually consist of either an offer to open lockboxes "for free, 10g each", which is what people take offense to, not realising that he will actually open the boxes for free and GIVE people gold. He also occasionally advertises giving out free potions and flasks. In my entire time on this game I have not ever seen him use abusive language, or abuse trade chat in any way. He merely does what trade chat is intended for: Advertising his trade services. The amount of abuse, both on trade, and in whispers, that he has received are quite immense, yet he himself never reported anyone over it. And yet, people have beef with him to the point they actually coordinate reporting him to make sure he gets silenced on trade chat. After yet another one of those silences he contacted a GM to get the silence reversed, and after arguing his case received a game ban, apparently for arguing with the GM. I always considered Blizzard to have a well trained team of GMs, I have always received respectful answers to my various issues in over 10 years of playing this game, but this ban is absolutely unjustified. Zechy is a valuable member of my guild, a helpful player that gives out free things to many people in game, and he is now considering quitting completely over this unfair treatment. I can only petition here to get a GM review the situation and reverse this ban. It's beyond ridiculous.Gummibärchen38 30 Aug
29 Aug Returning (Prot Warrior) LF Raiding/Mythics+ Guild! Morning, WOTLK Horde returning player is looking for an active raiding and Mythics+ guild. I am currently ilvl 335 and i very much enjoy grinding through new challenging content! Also enjoy pvp arenas and rated BG's as an arms. If there is any space available for a tank please add me in game... Darkos#21425 Cheers,Lestary0 29 Aug
28 Aug Returning player looking for guild and friends! Hey all! I just got back into WOW and will probably buy BFA when I reach max level on legion. However, I was looking for a good guild, with a great community that occasionally goes raiding but is patient and willing to teach me. Discord preferred. Kind regards! Edit: not in a guild right now. I think. No idea why profile says i doAngrom2 28 Aug
28 Aug New Player Looking for Alliance Guild Hi! I'm a returning player after some years of not playing WOW and am looking for a guild to do dungeons, PvP and raids with. I've got a new pally since since my old alts are all gone and looking for a guild that's more social and casual. Any suggestions for a guild on the quel thalas realm?Dargonas1 28 Aug
28 Aug [H]Faster than Lag Weekend Raiding 2/8 HC Good Morning there The guild The guild has been together since February this year, starting originally as a small social leveling guild and quickly moving up to a more social raiding guild. Regardless of the raiding side, we still maintain a strong social aspect with a very old school atmosphere. By this we mean involving every member in the conversations through guild chat, this is where at least 90% of chat goes. Discord is used primarily as a guild group feature. We have a strong mix of new and old players with a wide variety of experience in our roster, some raiders and the rest as purely socials. All are equal here and we endeavor to involve all members in as much guild events as we can which is described below this paragraph. We gained Ahead of the Curve Antorus in 8 resets only, going from no progress right through Normal and into Heroic. So this is an insight into what we are capable of as a raid team and guild, although we have no plans for Mythic raids, we are aware that we have that option and feel confident enough to say that we'll do it if we have the numbers. Guild activity Now that Legion is well and truly wrapped up, our focus in 100% on BfA. We aim to run all possible content weekly and eliminate the need for members to pug, although we have no set days for some of the events. We prioritize raids as they are set days/times, but also dungeons of all difficulties allowing us to bring in all members. Aside from this, we will run Island Expeditions, Warfronts and PvP which includes Warmode and Battlegrounds. Recruitment For raiding we would love a couple more ranged but can consider all classes if we can make it work. Tank - Closed Healer - Closed Melee - Closed Ranged - Shaman, Druid, Shadow Priest and Hunter. Times Raid - Friday and Saturday 20:00-23:00 server time Mythic+ - most evenings from 20:00 onward You can also add me should you have any questions (Sysmiclfc#2805). I am available every evening for a chat. Old Post Information So once again a new expansion is upon us and everyone is rushing around trying to complete as much content as possible. Those of us who are not so keen on spending countless hours grinding are simply sitting back and relaxing while we wait. In our case we have decided to create new characters and start completely fresh on a new server, with the intention of takings these characters into the expansion as mains. We created a guild with a plan to use it as a place to stockpile mats for later use. Then we had a thought... We wondered if there were other players with the same mentality as us. Players who don't care about progression or endless hours of grinding but more about just logging in and relaxing, maybe enjoy a couple dungeons together or group up for some world quests. While at the same time you are happy enough to play solo if the guild is quiet in the evening. A place where there is no schedule or serious commitment. Could this be possible... About us So we are a real life couple who have played for many years, since vanilla for myself actually. We have seen it all and played under all possible tags but have recently became parents so our time in the week nights is limited. As such we don't and can't commit to raid schedules currently.Sysmìc22 28 Aug
28 Aug [H] <Tooltips> - Casual greatness. Introduction: Hi, I am Tueri, GM of <Tooltips>. I created this guild at the end of 2017 with the intention of helping new players while Azjol-Nerub/Quel'thalas were flagged as "new players" servers. We have evolved beyond my imagining, and we would love to see more people on our roster, regardless of ability and experience. Raid Progress and times: All raiders are considered casual, and there is no punishement for non-attendance. Despite this, we intent to progress into Mythic for every tier of raids as they release. We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Monday - 19:00 - 22:30 Realm Time. We sometimes run other raids on Sundays for achievements, RBGs, old content etc, and we run Mythics regularly too. Who can join? Everyone is welcome! We will trial and train anyone up to become the raider they wish to be, as long as they are willing to put in the effort :) If you have ambition and are friendly, Tooltips is the place for you. We have no set item level requirements or require you to have any experience/achievements. What does Tooltips ask of me? We only request that you have Discord and are able to hear, and that you follow the basic guild rules. Bonus points for having a working mic :) Rules? What rules? 1. No Sexism, Racism, Homophobia, or anything that discriminates in guild chat or discord - Tooltips prides itself on being a diverse and equal environment. 2. Be friendly! Alright cool, how do I apply? Simply whisper me in game, or add my battle tag Tueri#21122. You will get a fast response most of the time. You can also reply to this message and I will do my best to get back you. Conclusion Thanks for taking the time to view, and I look forward to meeting you in game! - TueriTueri1 28 Aug
28 Aug New player looking for a guild in azjol-nerub horde Hi I am kinda new to wow I started two weeks ago and got my character to lvl 74 doing dungeons but that's it I don't know much about the game and never did any pvp and that's why I am looking for a guild that kind help me with understanding the game more especially since I don't have anyone to play with currently.Abud4 28 Aug
27 Aug LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: Sinkronyzer#1775Justsink0 27 Aug
27 Aug [H] <Still A Pirate> Looking forward to BfA Ahoy! <Still A Pirate> is a guild born from a collection of people who wanted to get back to the fun of WoW and raiding without all the elitist clap trap that appears to go with it these days. What that means is we expect people to have a sense of humour, remember there are real live human beings behind the screen, keep to their commitments and enjoy beating the living daylights out of bosses in order to get our hands on all that lovely treasure :-) Our raid team has done well from a late start in legion , 11/11 Normal and 11/11 HC Antorus. We are currently on the lookout for a few more to join the ship as we look forward to BfA and all the antics that may bring. We raid Mon - 7:45 to 22:30 Weds -7:45 to 22:30 these are our HC nights we also run on Fridays 7:45 to whenever a normal Antorus bash to which all members are welcome. For the HC raid we expect all members to have discord and the ability to speak! ( We don't bite!) DBM / Bigwigs, appropriate gems/enchants, a willingness to work with a team of people and a good knowledge of the raid be it from previous experience or from hitting the easily available guides. Our current team is built from a mixture of first time HC to 'Curve' ( god I hate that) players, some who have raided through every expansion and some who are just starting out. We are open to all classes socially for those who just can't commit to raid schedules because of all that boring stuff like work, kids, paying the mortgage etc. Think this could be a place to call home? Contact me for a chat Seri#21250Thaelis11 27 Aug
27 Aug Returning Horde player looking for a social guild! I returned recently after having been away from WoW since around the middle of Pandaria, so I've been away for 6 years give or take! A lot of the game feels very new to me again, so I started a brand new character from scratch. None of my irl friends play WoW so at times it can feel a little lonely! I don't plan on gearing up and raiding any time soon, I'm leveling up slowly so I can experience the Legion story and I'm loving it, so I'm just looking for a friendly group of people who like to chat and that feel welcoming. I've looked through the guild finder of course, but it doesn't feel very personal... Also open to just saying hi to people and making new friends ^^Aeladrae0 27 Aug
27 Aug New player looking for social beginner-friendly guild! Hi! Short backstory to where I'm at in the game... I started playing a bit of Vanilla WoW on a private server with a friend last week. After realizing I really like the game, I wanted more content and descided to buy a subscription to the main game a couple of days ago. Now, I've already tried out a few different realms and classes, and landed on a dwarf priest healer on the Azjol-Nerub realm. Managed to get him up to lvl 28 at this point and I'm just getting to that point where I'm not sure if I should keep questing or just going for dungeons etc for leveling from here on. In any case, that gives you an idea of my skill level. I'm 24 years old, swedish and speak fluent english. Would love to get involved in a social noob-friendly guild to learn more about WoW and get involved in some of the community activities :)Elonmust9 27 Aug
26 Aug New player looking for people to play/chat with I have only been playing the game for few days, but im having a blast and can see myself being a part of the community in the future. The only problem I have is that it gets lonely playing, as none of my friends even want to try wow. Hence I am looking for some people on the server that could also potentially help me level up or answer my newbie questions :PVoolzor8 26 Aug
25 Aug Returning player LF guild N/ALunasper1 25 Aug
21 Aug Completely new to WoW, looking for a friendly guild Hi guys I am 2 weeks new to WoW and am looking for a friendly guild to join and hopefully learn from those within. I'm pretty casual and will be on at least 5 times a week but definitely plan to get much more serious (raiding) with the game once I learn more! I will mostly be a social for the mean time so don't want a guild with any crazy rules/restrictions. ThanksGankthistank3 21 Aug
19 Aug Pally seeking Guild Seeking casual / raiding guild that wants to progress in future raids, I'm from the UK and I am on the Azjol Nerub server(don't know if that matters anymore), can raid every two weeks, looking to heal in raids / dps and looking to tank in dungeons, wouldn't mind trying to tank in raids when I have got abit more experience. thanks for reading look forward to hearing from you soon :)Falashore0 19 Aug
16 Aug [A] RofP recruiting for BfA About Reflection of Perfection Reflection of Perfection is one of the older alliance guilds on Quel'Thalas, having been founded in 2006 and going strong since then. We're a mature, social raiding guild that takes our raiding seriously while still trying to have some good fun ! We've seen most of the content out there from Vanilla and TBC and Wrath (up to LK-10 HC). We continued the progression in Cataclysm and were one of the few guilds to kill Madness heroic on 25 mans. In MoP we were one of the last few remaining dedicated 25 mans guilds and went up to Garrosh mythic. In WoD & Legion we downed all content on heroic, and the odd mythic boss. We are now getting ready for the new raids in Battle for Azeroth, and recruiting for that. Legion progress Antorus: 11/11 heroic Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 heroic Nighthold: 10/10 heroic Trial of Valor: 3/3 heroic Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 heroic + 1/7 mythic Raiding days & times: Wed, Thu & Sun, all from 20:15 till 23:00 server time. Occasionally we organise a 4th raid on Monday if we want to get a certain pesky boss down. Recruitment We are currently recruiting the following classes/specs for Legion: (for the most up-to-date list see our forums at rofp.guildomatic.com) Deathknight: dps (open) Druid: limited (dps) Demon Hunter: open (dps) Hunter: limited Mage: limited Monk: open (dps) & limited (healer) Rogue: open Paladin: open (dps) Priest: open (dps) & limited (healer) Shaman: limited (all specs) Warlock: open Warrior: limited (dps) Note: even if we are closed for a certain class/spec/role, we are always looking for good players. Feel free to apply if you think you are such a a player. You never know :) What would we like from you? Raider attitude to gear&spec: gemmed and enchanted where possible (for raid gear, not for levelling greens :). Raiding experience - any experience is desirable, but we are certainly also open to people new to the game as long as they are serious about playing in a team. Activity: we like to raid, but it should not be a second job. Therefore, we organise 3 (sometimes 4) raids a week but don't require 100% attendance. For member rank we ask that you join at least 1 raid/week, for raider rank at least 2 raids/week (on average over a month). Patience, maturity and a sense of humour - we're a social raiding guild that wants to make decent progress. Sometimes this will require patience whilst we learn to down new bosses and have our share of wipes! Sense of humour is a must have, but so is the ability to focus when raiding, even on farm content. Progression minded: you don't mind wiping while learning, and value your close personal relationship with the local repair npc. Ability to fully understand written and spoken English, and to listen up when needed. Ability to come fully prepared to raids - on time, with all the necessary consumables, and having read up on the relevant boss tactics. Ability to listen on Discord - even if you have no mic. What will you get from us? Raids and sometimes even raid progress (if the stars align :) Perseverance (we never give up!) Guild repairs (dependent on raid activity & rank) The happy, social and slightly deranged family that is Reflection of Perfection More information on our guild, and how to apply, can be found at http://rofp.guildomatic.com/ You can also contact our recruitment officer Myroya in-game.Kielehaal57 16 Aug
15 Aug WMO Social Guild Hi bros n gals I met some people yesterday and we made a guild together and started questing I'm looking for some friends that want to level with us or just play with us at max or whatever three of us are noobs and me and two others have some experience, we can chillout in discord level characters together and have fun Doesn't matter if your a noob or a pro who witnessed all the !@#$ happen to azeroth hit me up on discord or leave a reply Snow#3011Noiré2 15 Aug
14 Aug Looking for a friendly guild to join! I'm in azjol-nerub EU, looking for a nice clan to get into. i'm a nice guy who's just looking for somewhere to socialise/learn more about the game/dungs/raids. thanksEiralyn0 14 Aug
14 Aug [A]<Bind øn Equip>Here we go again! <Bind øn Equip> is recruiting and although always in need of PvE players who want to raid come Uldir we have absolutely no standards whatsoever :). Our mission has and remains to always be a comfy place that introduces players (back) to the world of end game content in a friendly chill environment. Just a super friendly bunch of folks that enjoy end game content together & simply want to fill our ranks with quality people...nutters... degenerates... whatever you want to identify as. We have remained a heroic raiding guild since our inception progressing the past three tiers of Legion quickly buuuuuut lets just say we are a little too social for the mythic raiding scene. Not saying it won't happen, just saying don't join expecting cutting edge . We have a strong mythic plus community and quite often find people pushing keys. That being said things are a bit quiet with the expansion so close We are an extremely social guild with events and contests, an active discord and plenty to do outside of the raid scene. We appreciate all our members. With about 250 active members we offer both a close knit social place to call home as well as a great core raid team to start (or return to) progression raiding with. We push keys daily. Please feel free to whisper me or any officer for more info. Guild pays for repairs. We take care of our player base and have fun when we play. Serious enough to get the job done but not too serious because after all... its a game! Our focus now is to help one another bide the time until BFA guaranteeing a strong player base to jump into the new expansion with! We have and will raid Wednesday, Friday, Monday 8pm til 11pm server time. Punctuality is absolutely imperative. w/ Draekara-Azjol-Nerub or /who Bind øn Equip and find an officer if you have any questions... concerns... or just a joke to tell. PrrettyKitty#21117 on bnet & PrrettyKitty#6112 on discordDraekara20 14 Aug
13 Aug Looking for some old friends Hello Azjol, I managed to recover my TBC account so I activate trial to see what's up, I'm sad to see server is nearly dead and my guild Hyperion doesn't even exist anymore, if there is anyone from TBC days from Hyperion feel free to add meFsfly7 13 Aug
13 Aug <Tooltips> - Looking for Raiders and Casuals alike! Introduction: Hi, I am Tueri, GM of <Tooltips>. I created this guild at the end of 2017 with the intention of helping new players while Azjol-Nerub/Quel'thalas were flagged as "new players" servers. We have evolved beyond my imagining to become realm third on Horde side, and we would love to see more people on our roster, regardless of ability and experience. Raid Progress and times: We are now 2/11 Mythic, subject to change ;) All raiders are considered casual, and there is no punishement for non-attendance. We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Monday - 19:00 - 22:30 Realm Time. We sometimes run other raids on Sundays for achievements, RBGs, old content etc, and we run Mythics regularly too. Who can join? Everyone is welcome! We will trial and train anyone up to become the raider they wish to be, as long as they are willing to put in the effort :) If you have ambition and are friendly, Tooltips is the place for you. We have no set item level requirements or require you to have any experience/achievements. What does Tooltips ask of me? We only request that you have Discord and are able to hear, and that you follow the basic guild rules. Bonus points for having a working mic :) Rules? What rules? 1. No Sexism, Racism, Homophobia, or anything that discriminates in guild chat or discord - Tooltips prides itself on being a diverse and equal environment. 2. Be friendly! BFA is pretty close, will you stay active? Absolutely. We will be raiding all the way up to release day! Inactivity sucks! Alright cool, how do I apply? Simply whisper me in game, or add my battle tag Tueri#21122. You will get a fast response most of the time. Anyone wishing for an invite as a social can simply /who Tooltips and ask anyone online for an invite - any member can do that :) Conclusion Thanks for taking the time to view, and I look forward to meeting you in game! - TueriTueri3 13 Aug
13 Aug [A][Fury/Prot] LF 2 day raiding guild I've been playing since Classic, with my relevant raiding experience dating back to TBC. My most recent and best achievements were raiding Dragon Soul in Cataclysm, where we did Spine and Madness heroic at around World 500 ranks. Before Cataclysm release, I founded a guild with a friend and we set out to achieve decent rankings while maintaining a 3-day raid schedule. As we started to move up the ranks, we started to move towards more and longer raids, eventually culminating in 4-5 raids a week during progress. This really took its toll and led to my eventual break of playing WoW seriously, up until now. This is my main reason why I'm looking for a group with a max of 2-3 mandatory raids per week (even during progress). Having played a bunch of different classes, but mostly warrior, I decided to come back as a warrior in BFA. I'm really enjoying Fury so far, and I will be playing that as main spec. I'm an experienced main tank and raid leader, so I have no issue with playing protection as my off-spec. I am looking for a steady group with a set schedule to raid heroics, and possibly mythics eventually. I have plenty of time to play outside of raids, I'm not afraid of using voice comms, and I always strive to perform my best. Please contact me through this thread, in-game on Cessa-Quel'thalas, or through Battle.net at Karzka#2140.Cessa0 13 Aug
11 Aug [A] New player looking for social guild Hello every1:) I'm completely new to this game, started like a week or so ago but for now I have so much fun that I decided to look for some friendly environment to level up, chat and sometimes ask some questions about the game. Basically guild that has no problems with some1 who don't know much about the game yet;) For now I'm leveling my first character, Brewmaster monk but in the future I would love to try some raiding and other group PvE stuff.Eronder2 11 Aug
10 Aug [H] lf mature raiding guild Hi im a returning player last played in cata. Always been raid oriented wow player and i wanted to get back into it for the next expansion. Im looking for a mature raiding guild that likes hard challenges. Im currently planing to play holy priest which im currently lvling up. feel free to ask questions here or in game. sagatzomby#1728Sagatzomby0 10 Aug
10 Aug PVP/raiding guild Any raiding guild (not hardcore) with some people who pvp in it? This is alt and looking for a guild for him for bfa. prefer msg in gameMemes0 10 Aug
09 Aug LF Social & Friendly Guild for returning player Hey! Casual player who might as well be new seeking a sociable, fun and patient group to increase game enjoyment and skill. Mature players preferable. I have recently returned to WoW life after a rather long absence of about 10 years. There have been a few short lived relapses over that time, but if I can find a fun sociable bunch of people with an abundance of patience I'm hoping to be back for good!! I am currently playing as a Horde beast mastery hunter at level 67 who is happily plodding her way around fulfilling quests. I have never really raided, so not looking for a hard-core raiding group as I would bitterly disappoint you!! Though I am interested in learning more about that aspect of the game, so a guild interested in teaching would be a fantastic bonus! I am currently in a guild but it's not quite the right fit for me. They're a lovely bunch from what I've seen/heard so far, but there's just not much social interaction. IRL I am a 30 year old female from the UK, my gameplay times revolve around my shift work so can be sporadic. If you have any questions I'm happy to answer!Elvadrethiel1 09 Aug
06 Aug [A]<thx> 2 days Mythic guild on Ravencrest. **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** <THX> was founded back in 2012 by a tight group of friends who raided together starting from T12 and achieving respectful rankings in the process, most notably World 80th Elegon HC on Ravencrest. We've decided to reform on Ravencrest after a few of us raided together on Defias Brotherhood in Animosity for the last few years, bringing over half of Animosity with us. We're a semi-hardcore guild raiding 2 times a week, but we're still aiming to maintain a good realm rank. Summary of recent history (As Animosity): Warlords of Draenor: T17 - Imperator Mar'gok - World 1103 / EU 599 T17 - Blackhand - World 594 / EU 300 T18 - Archimonde - World 750 / EU 414 Legion: T19 - Xavius - World 553 / EU 350 T19 - Helya - World 1037 / EU 685 T19 - Spellblade Aluriel (Latest NH kill) - World 754 / EU 453 T21 – Antorus HC cleared within first week ended up with 5/11M As a guild, our aim is simple: to clear Mythic content while it is still relevant, whilst raiding in a ‘fun’ and positive environment. While we are raiding just 2 days a week, we expect almost 100% of attendance on all main raids. Recruitment We will always consider somebody regardless of their class and/or spec! In order to give you a higher chance of approval, you should meet the following requirements: - have relevant raiding experience - able to maintain 100% attendance - competent in the class/role you play - have a working microphone alongside Discord **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** When do you raid? Monday & Wednesday We raid from 20:00 until 23:00 Server time Who can I contact? Bnet - Michael#23334, Kidneyxt#2328, Shaun#2102 Discord - Dathran#2016, Teelor#4882, Milkshake#7986Piens1 06 Aug