Azjol-Nerub / Quel'Thalas

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
10h [H] Range DPS wanted Ladies and Gentlemen Disorderly is recruiting. Ranged DPS - for HC ToS spammage and looking forward to Antorus -all range considered. We also have room for social member who just want a place to chill. About Us Disorderly is one of the oldest guilds on Quel'thalas and has existed in some form or another (Is a Pirate) since the times of ye olde vanilla. Disorderly is a guild with a focus on enjoying ourselves and kicking the crap out of things in the process and / or getting the crap kicked out of us, results may vary and usually do. What do we expect from you? Disorderly is a casual guild however we also value stability, we ask that you are able to attend at least 2 out of 3 raids, if you can attend 3, great. We expect you to have a sense of humour and keep your head on straight when needed, (also to like cats, you have to like cats otherwise you're weird. \o/) When do we raid? Possibly the most important question of all ;p Monday - 19:45 (Invites) (20:00 Raid Start) until 22:30 (Realm Time) Wednesday - 19:45 (Invites) (20:00 Raid Start) until 22:30 (Realm Time) Thursday - 19:45 (Invites) (20:00 Raid Start) until 22:30 (Realm Time) Current Progress 7/7 - Heroic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 - Heroic Trial of Valour 10/10 - Heroic Nighthold 9/9 - Heroic Tomb of Sargeras If you'd like more info message me in game on the toons below or drop a line here. Seruvix - Seruvette - Sersha - Serussa - SerillaSeruvix1 10h
15h [A] <Scion> Is Bolstering Their Mythic Ranks You read that correctly, one of the most iconic and long-standing guilds within the realms of Quel’Thalas and Azjol’Nerub is looking for new players to bolster its Mythic ranks. Tell me more, tell me more! Scion is a longstanding World of Warcraft guild consisting of both social and raiding players. We are a group of friendly people that are open for any player who is looking to improve his or her performance in the game while having an enjoyable stay. Did you get very far? Our guild is currently progressing through the Mythic version of Tomb of Sargeras whilst preparing for the opening of Antorus. We aim to get as much progress as possible before rushing into the new raiding content. Enough Grease. Time for some raiding information. We currently raid on Wednesdays and Sundays from 8PM-11PM server time with a raiding team that is constantly evolving into a strong example of leadership and teamwork. If you are looking to be part of this experience we are definitely looking for you! What are the requirements? Preferably, you already have experience with Mythic raiding and obviously with raiding itself. The core requirement of Scion is that you are a well-organized player who can tend to the needs of a Mythic raiding team. Those needs consist of hard work, being self-critical and have a determined slash patient mindset. What’s in it for me? The guild offers you an enjoyable and memorable time within the World of Warcraft. We are friendly bunch of social talkers who take joy out of a little banter from time to time. However, we strive to be as professional and hard-working as possible during raid hours and any time it takes to prepare for the challenge that raiding offers. Obviously, we look to provide assistance within this preparation by supplying resources and valuable information. You won me over. I’m in it, to win it. Ha-ha. That’s great! We are always eager to get in touch with curious and interested possible new recruits. Please contact one of the officers or guild master by adding either one of the following people: Bossly#2272 or Beautyman#2868Beautymen3 15h
1d [H] Husband and Wife looking for Guild My wife and I are looking for a friendly guild. I have played WoW on and off since vanilla, less and less each expansion but recently got back into it and loving it. I primarily play healers. My wife (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/azjolnerub/kaytiee) has just started a few weeks ago and is loving it. She has started with a BM hunter. We play most evenings for a couple hours, mainly world quests and heroics. We are looking for a friendly English speaking guild that is very social, fun and helpful. We would both like to do our first mythics etc. We are both new to Legion so are constantly alt+tabbing to find simple answers that a guild could most certainty help us with. If you have a guild that suits are needs please get back to us :) ThanksDanyall3 1d
1d [A] RofP recruiting (9/9hc ToS) About Reflection of Perfection Reflection of Perfection is one of the older alliance guilds on Quel'Thalas, having been founded in 2006 and going strong since then. We're a mature, social raiding guild that takes our raiding seriously while still trying to have some good fun ! We've seen most of the content out there from Vanilla and TBC and Wrath (up to LK-10 HC). We continued the progression in Cataclysm and were one of the few guilds to kill Madness heroic on 25 mans. In MoP we were one of the last few remaining dedicated 25 mans guilds and went up to Garrosh mythic. In WoD we downed all content on heroic, and a few mythic bosses. For the last months in WoD we took the initiative to team up with several other guild to keep the raiding going. We are now raiding the latest bosses in Legion, and recruiting for that. Current Legion progress Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 heroic Nighthold: 10/10 heroic Trial of Valor: 3/3 heroic Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 heroic + 1/7 mythic Raiding days & times: Wed, Thu & Sun, all from 20:15 till 23:00 server time. Occasionally we organise a 4th raid on Monday if we want to get a certain pesky boss down. Recruitment We are currently recruiting the following classes/specs for Legion: (for the most up-to-date list see our forums at rofp.guildomatic.com) Deathknight: dps (open) Druid: closed Demon Hunter: dps (open) Hunter: limited Mage: limited Monk: dps (open) Rogue: open Paladin: dps (open) Priest: dps (open) Shaman: dps (limited) Warlock: open Warrior: dps (open) Note: even if we are closed for a certain class/spec/role, we are always looking for good players. Feel free to apply if you think you are such a a player. You never know :) What do we need from you? Raider attitude to gear&spec: gemmed and enchanted where possible. Preferably ready to go for Tomb of Sargeras hc Experienced raider - raiding experience in any of the previous expansions would be nice, Legion experience is desired. Activity: we like to raid, but it should not be a second job. Therefore, we organise 3-4 raids a week but don't require 100% attendance. For member rank we ask that you join at least 1 raid/week, for raider rank at least 2 raids/week (on average over a month). Patience, maturity and a sense of humour - we're a social raiding guild that wants to make decent progress. Sometimes this will require patience whilst we learn to down new bosses and have our share of wipes! Sense of humour is a must have, but so is the ability to focus when raiding, even on farm content. Progression minded: you don't mind wiping while learning, and value your close personal relationship with the local repair npc. Ability to fully understand written and spoken English, and to listen up when needed. Ability to come fully prepared to raids - on time, with all the necessary consumables, and having read up on the relevant boss tactics. Ability to listen to Teamspeak - even if you have no mic. Have a stable internet connection. What will you get from us? Raids and sometimes even raid progress (if the stars align :) Perseverance (we never give up!) Guild repairs (dependent on raid activity & rank) The happy and slightly deranged family that is Reflection of Perfection More information on our guild, and how to apply, can be found at http://rofp.guildomatic.com/ You can also contact our recruitment officer Myroya in-game.Kielehaal48 1d
1d [A] <BuzzKill> A new guild looking for members! There are many guilds out there that have been around for years and have a good history at raiding on the server. But not this one, we are yet to do are first raid we are so new; but still, if you are looking for something new and fresh, without any fancy rules to start raiding, you are in the right place! But why should I join this guild that has only just been created and has done nothing? Well, that is a good question, the main reason being that we have so much room to grow as we are so fresh, we are looking for anybody that can use a keyboard to come raid with us! When do you raid? We raid on Wednesdays and Sundays, or whenever everybody wants to raid! What requirements are there? Well, there are only 2. You have to be mature, preferably 18+ Also a mic is necessary as this is the way we will communicate through discord! Do you do anything else apart from raiding? We do, we are hoping to set up a few mythic teams doing high level mythic dungeons, but for now we are focusing on Raids. I am new to the game, i don't know what any of this means?! Don't worry!! You are welcome to, we can help you in any way possible!! So how can I join this guild? It sounds great! Give me a /w when im online -Eltasana-Quel'Thalas And if I am not online, just leave a message here!! Glhf ;)Eltasana2 1d
2d Selling Chan's Imperial Robes http://www.wowhead.com/item=17050/chans-imperial-robes looking for 120kShaqiri0 2d
3d LF ZOCHY PL0X lf zochy ahs anoyne seen my zeky? pink tranvestdwyke gnemo with pikn hiar. i want my pots. ahs aynone sene my zexy? pl0x hepl me.Moofious0 3d
6d buge premade groups Cathedral of Eternal Night hi all me not good type english but one buge report buge premade group when create premade group keystone Cathedral of Eternal Night build but show list group wrong df Seat of the Triumvirate only hero new 110 when create Cathedral of Eternal Night but show player and all player df Seat of the Triumvirate plz chek and fix :(Miladelf0 6d
08 Oct Retuning player looking for a guild! Heya I'm looking for a home! I raided all the way through BC to Mists on my priest and im looking to get back into the game! I'm 29, looking to get into the game casually. Wouldn't be adverse to raiding when I get there!Valgas1 08 Oct
07 Oct [A]<We Blame Bj> Recruiting For ToS 7/9 HC <We Blame Bj> (A) @ Quel’Thalas/Azjol'Nerub are recruiting social and raiding members (16+). What is WBB? WBB was founded by family and friends in September 2010. As the name implies, we blame our Guildmaster Bjustice for pretty much everything that ever goes wrong. What are our goals & purpose? We are a well seasoned, social guild with casual, but focused, raiding. At the moment we are 7/9 HC Tomb of Sargeras normal. Our goal for Legion is to have a regular group of dedicated people for normal and heroic raids. We have openings in all classes for our raid team, so now is a great time to join in. When do we Raid? We raid:- Saturdays 19:30pm - 22:30pm Sundays 19:30pm - 22:00pm Progress EN - 6/7 HC ToV - 3/3 N NH - 7/10 HC ToS - 7/9 HC Information and how to join For more information about who we are, visit our website: www.weblamebj.com. If you want WBB to be your new home, whisper Bjustice, Yadzia, Phorever, Ditchblade or Lavelia, or whisper an online member that can pass on your request. Currahee!!!Ditchblade39 07 Oct
06 Oct New Player looking for casual / social PVE Guild Hi Guys, I finally started WOW roughly a month ago. So far I really enjoy the game but for me it was basically a single player experience, which obviously is not how MMORPGs are meant to be played. Therefore I am looking for a guild, which is willing to let a new player into their ranks. At the moment I am mostly interested in PVE raiding and dungeons, but as the LFR Dungeons and Raids are really easy, I am looking for a new challange. Yet I still see myself more as a casual player, as work, social life etc. constrain my time commitment. This does not mean, that I do not have time for the game, it just means that I`ll probably never make it to Mythic+ Raids. So if you are a bunch of filthy casuals like me, enjoy playing together and maybe do some raids and dungeons, and are willing to show me some of the more advanced chops of the game, hit me up!Dadudi0 06 Oct
06 Oct Any Vanilla/TBC Quel'Thalas players left? This thread isn't a love in for those with rose tinted glasses of Vanilla/TBC, more a thread to see who is still about! I come and go, find myself easily burnt out by WoW now that I'm 27 not 16, who else is still hiding out there??Nubby13 06 Oct
04 Oct [A] <Casual Excuse> (9/9nm & 9/9hc) Recruiting Casual Excuse was originally created on Frostwhisper early 2011 but some of us have been playing together for longer. After the realm dried up of Alliance activity we decided to move to Quel'Thalas. We're somewhere between casual and semi-hardcore and we're raiding pre-Mythic content 2 days a week during progression. (Currently Wednesdays 20:00-23:00 and Sundays 19:00-23:00) We are always looking to potentially improve our roster with skilled and friendly players to keep raiding activity at it's highest. To try and keep a balanced raiding roster the most desired roles are listed below but even if you do not play any of these feel free to apply anyway. Exceptional applications will always be considered. Currently we're mainly looking for: 1 Healer (Disc/Holy Priest, Rshaman or MW Monk) Mage Shadow Priest Rogue WarriorWhat we expect from you: -You are preferably 18+ -You're a mature and reliable player. You should be able to attend 2/2 raids a week. People have lives. It's okay to miss the occasional raid, but it should not occur regularly. -You should know your class & spec very well. Preferably multiple specs. -Your gear is reasonably up to date for the current content, with the right gems & enchants. -Know/research the current encounters we're facing for raids, so we don't have to explain every detail for you. What you can expect from us: -We take our 2 raids a week seriously, we are doing our best to progress as much as possible those two nights. Between the raids we're discussing amongst the officers & raiders how we can improve our raiding. -But most of all to have fun, many of us are usually online every day. We all love to raid, but we also love doing the other things WoW has to offer as well. -We have a guild discord which we require for our raid voice comms. But it's also where many of our members can keep in touch outside of game to arrange ingame activities or just chill and chat about whatever. -We're no hardcore guild who's looking for the realm firsts. We're just raiding at our own pace and having fun while doing it. If you're interested please apply on our website (link below), or if you would like more info you are welcome to talk to our officers: -Sampe-Quel'Thalas (Warlock) -Verdalia-Quel'Thalas (Paladin) -Thelmosqt-Quel'Thalas (Druid) -Sebjin-Quel'Thalas (Druid) For more info, please visit our website: www.casualexcuse.enjin.com If you want to make an application, please register to our website and create a new topic where you can copy & answer our Application Template. Thanks for reading, and good luck!Sampe12 04 Oct
30 Sep [A] <The Noobsters> are recruiting for ToS We are looking for friendly and fun people to join our raid team. The Noobsters was founded by a few friends with the goal to make a decent raid progression on HC but also to do that in an enjoyable environment. Our members are from all over Europe and all age groups (everyone is welcome, we don’t judge). Our Raid times are: Wednesdays starting at 20:30 (NHC + starting on HC, if people are still awake) Sundays starting at 20:30 (HC) We are looking for 1 healer and mainly melee dps (also still ranged spots available). You don’t need to be a top-notch raider to join, everything can be learned. Mandatory is only Discord, a basic understanding of Boss mechanics and being on time when we start. And of course, we are also happy to welcome non-raiders who simply want to have fun with questing, running dungeons or doing some pvp with fellow guild mates. For applications /w the GM: Btag - SilentStorm#251782 Noebi-Quel’thalas Or an officer: Aldyna-Quel’thalas - Alt: Tamarynd-Quel’thalas Kunrada-Azjol-NerubAldyna0 30 Sep
29 Sep [H] <Crystal> (8/9 HC) is recruiting! Hey there! Looking for a guild? <Crystal> is a highly social, friendly guild with a semi-hardcore attitude to raiding. We are currently clearing ToS heroic, and are working on downing Kil'Jaeden. For progress, we ask our raiders to be prepared with consumables and enchants, keep a good attitude, and to be able to at least listen on Discord. We are currently looking for a few more people to join our raid team! Specifically a healer or two, and someone who could back up as a tank if our main tanks can't attend. We are open to everyone tho, including socials! Our raid times are Wed and Sun 20.30-23.00 server time. On off-days we do m+, achievement runs and other fun stuff, and help out guildies if they need anything. If this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, hit me up here or send me a whisper/mail in game, and I'll arrange you an invite! :)Askaren0 29 Sep
29 Sep Looking for guild with friendly ppl Hello guy's I'm looking for a friendly guild. This is my first expation so i'm quit new to this game. I only play warlock, i have a dk lvl110 but i trowing some chaos balls is more my thing. I'm a player who realy like arena's, dungeon are also fun. Don't have much time for raiding but when i have the time i enjoy joining the raid. I live in Belgium so a guild with ppl from Europe would be nice. Greeting from BuffonBuffone1 29 Sep
28 Sep A couple looking for a casual Finnish guild Me and my fiancee are looking for a nice, preferably casual, Finnish speaking guild. We are 32 and 29 years old. We play almost every evening for a couple of hours. We'd like to do dungeons, quests and small talk. Basically we're looking for a nice community to share our playtime with. We don't like nitpicking about levels and gear, so we hope your guild is not too obsessed with those things either.Heksal1 28 Sep
27 Sep Looking for guild Im social old fart player looking for guild to raid some times and to do some nice M+ keys.Bengtbrutal3 27 Sep
26 Sep How is this realm ? Hi Azjol-Nerub / Quel'Thalas I'm trying to find out where to permanent establish a new home. I see this realm is announced with "New players". Though I'm not a new player, but have had a long pause, I was wondering if this realm is any good ? I plan to level a complete new toon, and try out all the end game content, though not as a hardcore raider :) So how is this realm, both on alliance and horde side :)Valishna2 26 Sep
23 Sep Magyar Guild Hali! Magyar Guildet keresnék a szerveren, ha van.Alexxkah4 23 Sep
22 Sep (A) (9/9HC ToS) Needs members for mythic raiding Hi there We are currently recruiting all classes and levels for our social guild, and we are also looking for players new to raid and experienced raiders. For progression team we are currently in need of at least 1 Hunter 1 Shadow Priest 1 Warlock and some more DPS preferred ranged. As long as you do mechanics and have good enough damage you will get into core team easily. About the guild: Our guild is a place to relax, have fun and be social but we also do focus on raid. Currently we are establishing a progression team and are looking for players to bolster our ranks. We also have a intro raid for players new to raid. We do this to allow fresh raiders to have a place to learn the basics and at the same time we get to know each other in a more relaxed environment. Everybody needed to start learning at some point and this is a good place to do so. If you’re just looking for a social guild you will also be very welcome. All classes and all levels are welcome at the moment. Raid information: Progression raid: Friday and Sunday at 2015-2300+ server time Intro raid: Wednesday 2015-2300(+) server time For all raids you need Discord (voice chat),DBM addon. For progression you will also need flasks, food, runes which we also recommend for intro. If you have questions contact me, Sergej or the GM in game :) Contact information: Pleomax#21175 Guild master Zaragoz#21564 Recruitment Latrade#2983 RecruitmentDorfs3 22 Sep
22 Sep <Bind øn Equip> Open Recruitment Lols :) Join us oddballs, nutters, and degenerates and make wow life interesting! Socials & lvlrs welcome of course (we love to help) but DPS for raiding/pushing keys much appreciated. We are 4/9 Heroic TOS and DPS is much appreciated for our raid team... We will help you gear up... chat while you level... anything. Only prereq is a sense of humor. w/ me at Draekara- Azjol-NerubDraekara0 22 Sep
18 Sep [H]<Synergie> Recruiting 7/9 ToS HC Hello there! Synergie is looking for additional members to bolster our raiding team into Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. Currently we are 7/9 Tomb of SargerasHeroic. At the moment we are looking for additional DPS to complement our roster. We are looking for dedicated, capable individuals with good knowledge of their class, the ability to raid at least twice a week and a desire to improve. So what is Synergie? Synergie is one of the oldest guild on this server, being formed in 2006 and kept at it ever since. We offer a stable, organized and well formed atmosphere where everyone can thrive in and progress in a steady pace. What can Synergie offer me? We're a non-hardcore guild, with a very social (and meme full) atmosphere with a very competent raiding roster. We do a lot of mythics and pvp activities so on when we're not raiding. There's always members looking for something to do, so boredom you won't find here! Our raiding times are as follows (server time) Wednesday 20.00 - 23.00 Thursday 20.00 - 23.00 Sunday 20.00 - 23.00 While we are a casual and social raiding guild we always have no issue getting Curves and being in the top on the horde side raiding wise. When it boils down we never have any issue staying competitive with the other guilds on the server. If this interests you, head on over to our website and hit the apply button! http://www.synergie-qt.com or hit me up ingame for a chat. Feel free to contact me or any of the officers if you have any questions what so ever. Sanders54#2208Telaendril20 18 Sep
17 Sep [H] Disorderly - Ranged spot open Ladies and Gentlemen Disorderly is recruiting. Ranged DPS - for HC ToS spammage and looking forward to Antorus -all range considered. We also have room for social member who just want a place to chill. About Us Disorderly is one of the oldest guilds on Quel'thalas and has existed in some form or another (Is a Pirate) since the times of ye olde vanilla. Disorderly is a guild with a focus on enjoying ourselves and kicking the crap out of things in the process and / or getting the crap kicked out of us, results may vary and usually do. What do we expect from you? Disorderly is a casual guild however we also value stability, we ask that you are able to attend at least 2 out of 3 raids, if you can attend 3, great. We expect you to have a sense of humour and keep your head on straight when needed, (also to like cats, you have to like cats otherwise you're weird. \o/) When do we raid? Possibly the most important question of all ;p Monday - 19:45 (Invites) (20:00 Raid Start) until 22:30 (Realm Time) Wednesday - 19:45 (Invites) (20:00 Raid Start) until 22:30 (Realm Time) Thursday - 19:45 (Invites) (20:00 Raid Start) until 22:30 (Realm Time) Current Progress 7/7 - Heroic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 - Heroic Trial of Valour 10/10 - Heroic Nighthold 9/9 - Heroic Tomb of Sargeras If you'd like more info message me in game on the toons below or drop a line here. Seruvix - Seruvette - Sersha - Serussa - SerillaSeruvix7 17 Sep
16 Sep - -Firstdegree0 16 Sep
16 Sep Post replaced Hi there We are currently recruiting all classes and levels for our social guild, and we are also looking for players new to raid and experienced raiders. For progression team we are currently in need of healers and ranged DPS. About the guild: Our guild is a place to relax, have fun and be social but we also do focus on raid. Currently we are establishing a progression team and are looking for players to bolster our ranks. We also have a intro raid for players new to raid. We do this to allow fresh raiders to have a place to learn the basics and at the same time we get to know each other in a more relaxed environment. Everybody needed to start learning at some point and this is a good place to do so If you’re just looking for a social guild you will also be very welcome. All classes and all levels are welcome at the moment Raid information: Progression raid: Friday and Sunday at 2015-2300+ server time Intro raid: Wednesday 2015-2300(+) server time For all raids you need Discord (voice chat),DBM addon. For progression you will also need flasks, food, runes which we also recommend for intro. If you have questions contact me, Trinelise or the GM in game :) Contact information: Pleomax#21175 Guild master Zaragoz#21564 Recruitment missmsx#21218 RecruitmentSergej2 16 Sep
16 Sep WTS TCG mount X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME for sale. Message me in game(horde) or add me on bnet classics107#2257.Slimmey0 16 Sep
16 Sep [A] Raiding Paradise -Need DPS (8/9 ToS HC) Hi there We are currently recruiting all classes and levels for our social guild, and we are also looking for players new to raid and experienced raiders. For progression team we are currently in need of all DPS. About the guild: Our guild is a place to relax, have fun and be social but we also do focus on raid. Currently we are establishing a progression team and are looking for players to bolster our ranks. We also have a intro raid for players new to raid. We do this to allow fresh raiders to have a place to learn the basics and at the same time we get to know each other in a more relaxed environment. Everybody needed to start learning at some point and this is a good place to do so. If you’re just looking for a social guild you will also be very welcome. All classes and all levels are welcome at the moment. Raid information: Progression raid: Friday and Sunday at 2015-2300+ server time Intro raid: Wednesday 2015-2300(+) server time For all raids you need Discord (voice chat),DBM addon. For progression you will also need flasks, food, runes which we also recommend for intro. If you have questions contact me, Sergej or the GM in game :) Contact information: Pleomax#21175 Guild master Zaragoz#21564 Recruitment Latrade#2983 RecruitmentDorfs0 16 Sep
15 Sep [A] <Mythic Busters> | Get Into Legion Raiding Oi, mates! Let me just briefly introduce me and this guild. My name is Beautymen and I have been playing ever since WoTLK. During this great expansion I was heavily involved into raiding on Quel'Thalas. Ever since I left these days behind the sensation of raiding and progressing has been tickling my sensitive parts. Therefore, when Legion launched I came back to play with my mate Kraishan and we founded Mythic Busters. What is Mythic Busters? Our guild, Mythic Busters, is a friendly bunch of people from all around the world who are looking to get into raiding. Especially, when you have been gone from the game for some time, you might have lost your raiding mojo and find it hard to be re-introduced. This guild offers you the chance to start raiding again in Legion through a fun and relaxed way. No hard requirements, just fair and square play. We have several divisions within the guild to cater to different players. For instance, we run Mythic+ to gear up new players and currently we are building progress and farm runs through the newest raids. What makes raiding different with you guys? Good question, me. Well, if I might be so egocentric as to say that first of all: I believe we have created a great atmosphere within our guild. I, as a raid leader, try to entertain the raid group on Discord by keeping our nights social and fun. Sounds great. When do you raid? Right now we raid on Wednesdays and Sundays from 7:30PM (invites) till about 11:00PM server time. These raids are currently focused on ToS HC progression. On Fridays we also run a normal mode farm for alts/lowerer geared members. Awesome. Who are you looking for? We accept any and every social player who is either experienced or new to raiding. Just be a chill or dude or dudewoman! And of course, ready slash willing to learn. You sold me at dudewoman! How do I join? Feel free to respond underneath this post or whisper me ingame (Beautymen-QuelThalas or Beautyman#2868). ...Beautymen16 15 Sep
15 Sep [H] returning player looking for Polish guild Hello, This topic is about lf Polish active guild so I'll write in Polish ;) Cześć Wracam do wow po 5 latach nieobecności mam 30 na karku i szukam polskiej gildii z ludźmi którzy potrafią przede wszystkim dobrze się bawić w swoim towarzystwie Lubię pvp i dungeony / rajdy ale bez spiny ponieważ gram bo lubię a nie dlatego, że muszę być naj Gram Wariorem ale docelowo bedzie DK /w PrometherioN ;)Prometherion0 15 Sep
14 Sep [A] <Iris> : 10/10M NH / 5/9M ToS - Recruiting About Iris: Iris is a long standing guild and currently one of the oldest running guilds on Quel'Thalas. Formed back in vanilla and still retaining a number of its members from that time, Iris is made up by a solid group of people, aiming to generally have a laugh while making a noticeable progress impression. We currently have a stable core Mythic roster but are considering all applications to fill out the final parts of our roster. We are primarily interested in taking on players looking to get stuck into the challenges of Mythic raiding, without having to put in the major time investment required to raid on a hardcore level. If you are the sort of player who finds Heroic difficulty a bit underwhelming, but don't want to have to dedicate all of your spare time to participating in and preparing for hardcore raiding, you should feel right at home raiding with us. Raid Schedule: Iris raids 3 nights a week during progression. Raiders are expected to make a minimum of 2 nights a week, attending as close to 3 as possible on average. (allowances of course are made with RL conflicts). Our raid times are as follows (EU Server Time): Thursday: 20:00 - 23:00 Sunday: 20:00 - 23:00 Tuesday: 20:00 - 23:00 Recruitment: Death Knight: Tank (Low) / DPS (Low) Demon Hunter: Tank (Low) / DPS (Low) Druid: Tank (Low) / RDPS (Low) / MDPS (Low) / Healer (Medium) Mage: DPS (Low) Monk: Tank (Low) / DPS (Low) / Healer (Medium) Paladin: Tank(Low) / DPS (Low) / Healer (Medium) Priest: DPS (Low) / Healer (Medium) Rogue: DPS (High) Shaman: RDPS (Low) / MDPS (Low) / Healer (Medium) Warrior: Tank (Low) / DPS (Low) We are currently recruiting based on the priority listed above. We do consider all applicants regardless of our listed priorities. Anyone interested should look to contact Dist#2575/Zinkey#2536/Arkenstone#2164 in game for more details.Xinkey18 14 Sep
12 Sep <Bind øn Equip> Now Progressing Heroic! <Bind øn Equip> is recruiting PvE players who want to raid NOW! 9/9 Normal TOS & progressing through Heroic NOW we have spots open for raid ready dps, healers, and a back up tank. We are a super friendly bunch of folks that enjoy end game content together & simply want to fill our ranks with quality people...nutters... degenerates... whatever you want to identify as... With about 100 active members we offer both a close knit social place to call home as well as a great core raid team to start (or return to) progression raiding with. Please feel free to whisper me or any officer for more info. Guild pays for raiders food and repairs. We take care of raiders and have fun when we play. Serious enough to get the job done but not too serious because after all... its a game! w/ Draekara-Azjol-Nerub or /who Bind øn Equip and find an officer if you have any questions... concerns... or just a joke to tell.Draekara8 12 Sep
11 Sep WTB mounts WTB Vial of the Sands 70K and Mechano-Hog 20K. Send me mail ingame or just CoD.Sayllie0 11 Sep
07 Sep LF Casual/Progression Guild Hi there So just returned to Wow, last I remember playing was 7.1.5. Returned today and seems guild has disbanded/gone stale. Looking for a suitable guild for myself, haven't played too much Wow (About 7 months of 5/6 days a week, 5-6 hours playtime), was starting normal EN and ToV when I last played. Think I also managed to hit +10 keystones as well. As you can most likely tell, don,t have the most experience with the game. Although caught on pretty quickly as the new guy who never touched the game before. I'm online most nights of the week and enjoy raiding and mythic+ dungeons :) So yeah, hit me up. Wow: Ttaylorr #2153 Discord: tttaylor15 #9634 Discord is probably best point of contact.Ttaylorr1 07 Sep
04 Sep Synergie (H) now recruiting. 8/9 HC My name is Ghaz. Hunter of demons and deliverer of Braveheart speeches. I am also an officer of Synergie, one of the oldest remaining guilds on QT/AN. We are a Heroic raiding guild and have been ahead of the curve on every boss since the creation of the achievement and are currently progressing on KJ HC. We are looking to bolster our ranks in all roles with players who know how to play their class and bring a positive attitude to a raid environment. We have a colourful cast of characters who know how to get the job done whilst having fun in the process. If you are interested in joining then applications can be made at http://www.synergie-qt.com/recruiting/signup.php?destination=%2Frecruiting%2Fapp_application.php%3Fgid%3D401005&gid=401005&mode=apply_next If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me in game. Character name is Ghazadin. Alternatively you can also contact Pandermonia, Belletricks, Hapnur, Telandriel or Asrubael. We look forward to hearing from you.Ghazadin0 04 Sep
03 Sep [A] Agility Recruiting DPS (8/9 heroic) Post edited on 22/06/17 to update all information :) Agility is a casual raiding guild and we're looking for some dps to join us. We raid Sunday evenings at 8:30-11:30pm server time. We cleared EN and NH heroic back when the content was current and our priority now is to get our teeth into ToS. Attendance to our raid isn't compulsary so you don't have to worry if you have other commitments but we do expect our raiders to come prepared with flasks and food etc. That being said, we do provide flasks and potions for all raiders via the guild bank, and we do have a fair few ring and neck enchants available so if anyone gets an upgrade during a raid they can use one and equip their gear straight away (completely free). We use Personal Loot as our loot system so if it's your first or your 100th raid with the guild you still have a shot at gettin dem sweet sweet epicz. What you can expect from the guild is a really laid back and fun environment; we have been around since Wrath of the Lich King so you can expect a stable and well organised guild. We run loads of mythic+ dungeons throughout the week and a PUG normal raid run which usually occurs on a Tuesday where people can bring alts or just try get yourself some nice titanforged gear. We also have a very active Discord channel which mainly consists of us chatting !@#$ to eachother. As I mentioned previously, we are looking for DPS, and anyone with a Tank Off-spec would be much appreciated. If you want anymore info please get in contact by whispering Samizus ingame, or add my Battle.net tag Sam#22278Saton36 03 Sep
02 Sep [A] <Divine Edge> 9/9 ToS HC Divine Edge is an old raiding guild that has been amongst the top 10 man raiding guilds on Quel'Thalas since Wrath. We raid three times a week with a relaxed raiding atmosphere, which has kept us progressing and defeating the final bosses of every tier (most occasions on the hardest current difficulty). We are currently looking to recruit and bolster our roster for Mythic content, however we are always willing to accept social applications. Progress & Info 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, 3/3 HC Trial of Valor, 10/10 HC Nighthold, 9/9 HC Tomb of Sargeras. We raid 3 nights a week on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at 20:45 - 24:00 server time, with Sundays being social/alt raids when current content is on farm. We use the loot distribution addon called EPGP, since we've found it to be the fairest way to distribute all the epics! We use Discord as our voice communication tool, however a mic is not needed (but it is recommended). Current Recruitment We are currently looking for exceptional DPS (preferable ranged), but all classes and roles will still be considered. The specific classes we are recruiting are listed below: Death Knight: Closed Demon Hunter: Limited (Havoc) Druid: Limited (Boomkin) Hunter: Limited Mage: Closed Monk: Closed Rogue: Limited Paladin: Closed Priest: Limited (Shadow) Shaman: Limited (Elemental) Warlock: Limited Warrior: Limited (Fury/Arms) What We Expect From You Since our current focus is progressing and expanding our mythic raiding, we are looking people with a positive raiding mentality, who is prepared for raids and continuously looking for ways to improve their performance. We expect for you to turn up to at least 2 of the raids each week. Raiding experience is desired (especially current content), along with activity and commitment to our current raiding schedule and towards the guild in general. We also require you to understand English, and if possible, bare with quite a few Scottish accents! What You'll Get From Us Progression through current content with regular raiding and a friendly atmosphere. We also provide raiders with guild repairs, of which the amount increases depending on your raiding commitment. Feel you fit the criteria or have a few questions? Then feel free to contact me on battle.net (Keronk#2990) or any of our officers for more information.Kerönk58 02 Sep
31 Aug <Bind øn Equip> Raiding/Social <Bind øn Equip> is recruiting PvE players who want to raid NOW! We are super friendly bunch of folks that enjoy end game content together and we need some folks to fill out our ranks. With about 100 active members we offer both a close knit social place to call home as well as a great core raid team to start the new patch with. Please feel free to whisper me or any officer for more info. Guild pays for raiders food and repairs. We take care of raiders and have fun when we play. Serious enough to get the job done but not too serious because after all... its a game!Draekara12 31 Aug
29 Aug [H] 9/9HC Guild is Recruiting for Mythic The Last Chance is a new guild made with a group of friends who are looking forward to progressing mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We are a tight-knit group that has been playing together for a while and we are searching for some more people to join our ranks. Right now we are mostly in need of players who can fill out our missing core team spots. Currently, we are raiding two times per week. Mondays 20:45-23:30 Wednesdays 20:45-23:30 Notice - Raid times can be extended with 15 mins if we are close to a kill. What can we offer: -1. Friendly and helpful attitude -2. Helping with weekly +15 key -3. General suggestions and tips on how to improve -4. Regular hanging out on discord channel (beware we have music channel and some people have pretty weird taste) What do we expect: -1. Dedication on getting better -2. Your agreement to regularly attend our raids if you sign up -3. Ability to login and speak on Discord Our recruitment priority: Healers - anything but priests, preferably a holy pala or monk DPS - Rogue - Enhancement Shaman; - Retribution Paladin; - Rogue However any spec is more than welcome to join as you will always have a chance to fight for the spot in core team (with good logs, the chance is really high). Also anyone who is willing to join for social part is more than welcome. Our WoWprogress page: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/azjol-nerub/The+Last+Chance For more information feel free to contact: Silch#2606 Insomniac#1157Sylly3 29 Aug
28 Aug [Alliance] Polish guild recruitment: Niezniszczalni We wanted to declare that this topic was made with polish folk in mind. We apologize that there is no english version of it. Witaj Graczu! W tym temacie pragnę zainteresować Cię ofertą naszej Gildii. Naprzeciw oczekiwaniom. Jeśli poczujesz się zainteresowany to bardzo zachęcam do zapoznania się z rozwiniętą wersją i kontaktem w grze . PS. Pamiętaj, że nie wszystko można łatwo przelać na papier (yyy... piksele?) i czasami lepiej dopytać o niektóre rzeczy bezpośrednio . Założenia Gildii: Założenia są mocno utopijne i wielokrotnie przy rekrutacji było mi to wypominane. Plan brzmi prosto, zbieramy ludzi o podobnym podejściu do gry, szanujących nawzajem swoje poglądy, bawiących się codziennie w grze, przy dyskusji na komunikatorze głosowym, robiąc wspólnie dungeony, czy też zbierając kwiatki. Co rozumiemy poprzez "podobne podejście do gry"? Gra jest naszym hobby, źródłem rozrywki. Wszyscy jesteśmy dorośli i to naturalne, że nieraz obowiązki nie pozwalają na poświęcanie czasu przyjemnościom. Każdy gra wedle tego ile ma chęci i jak mu czas pozwala i nie chcemy rezygnować z ludzi, którzy tego czasu mają mniej albo pracują w specyficznym systemie zmianowym. Staramy się zebrać na tyle dużą grupę ludzi by nie było problemu z frekwencją niezależnie od pracy części gildiowiczów, co myślę aktualnie dobrze wychodzi . Wracając do tematu, gra dla nas jest rozrywką, więc nie praktykujemy pastwienia się nad początkującymi i mniej doświadczonymi graczami. Pomagamy i liczymy na to, że inwestycja się zwróci. Na trudniejsze wyzwania naturalnie bierzemy ludzi, którzy są w stanie temu podołać, ale nigdy się nie zamykamy na nowicjuszy. Mógłbym tutaj dużo pisać, ale wątpię by liczba osób, które to przeczytają była adekwatna do wysiłku włożonego w pisanie, więc pozwolę sobie przejść do konkretniejszej formy. Co oferujemy: - Zawsze ktoś jest online, wieczorami jest to 15-30+ osób; - Zdecydowana większość, są to "żywi" gracze, czyli chętni do wspólnej gry; - Aktywnych i pomocnych graczy, którzy zawsze odpowiedzą na pytania i pomogą; - Nastawienie "zachęcamy, nie zmuszamy" i motywujemy; - Używany discorda jako narzędzia komunikacji głosowej/czatowej poza grą; - Regularne rajdy w Środy, Czwartki, Niedziele; - Zdrowe podejście do gry; Czego oczekujemy: - Przyjaznego nastawienia do innych ludzi; - W przypadku planowanej nieobecności, zgłoszenia zamiast zniknięcia bez słowa; - przy zaoferowanej pomocy, możemy liczyć na zaangażowanie zainteresowanego zaprocentowanie tego w przyszłości (brak wiecznego ciągnięcia za rączkę / nie mylić z brakiem pomocy!); - W przypadku rajdowania, przygotowania i skupienia się; -Wymagamy discorda podczas rajdów; KWESTIA RAJDOWA: Nasza grupa progressowa liczy około 25 osób. Przy czym ze względu na prace, jest to dosyć niestabilna liczba w każdym tygodniu, dlatego potrzebujemy ludzi, którzy CHCĄ rajdować. Oczekujemy, że przychodząc na rajd będziesz przygotowany. WE WSZYSTKIM CHĘTNIE POMOŻEMY, ale chcemy by kandydat wykazywał własne chęci. Nie możemy za Was obejrzeć filmików z taktykami, możemy tylko odpowiedzieć na jakieś pytania, które nasunęły się przy czytaniu/oglądaniu, czy też podczas samej walki. Nasz progress? -TOS:9/9HC i 1/9Mythic Jak wygląda plan rajdowy w tygodniu (godziny 19:00 - 22:00): środa - Progress czwartek - Progress niedziela - progress Rajdy zawsze są otwarte dla każdego chętnego, czujesz że dasz radę to wskakuj! Jakich klas nam brakuje? -Magów -Paladynów -Warlocków System lootu? RC Loot Council Kontakt: W grze - Hennyown, Pchela, Alcyruun, Soulstealerr Poza grą: HennyOWN#2634 oraz Pchela#2983 Pchela1 28 Aug
27 Aug [A] Polska gildia "Niezniszczalni" rekrutuje! Szukamy ludzi tak do grupy raidujacej (1/9 myth ToS), mythic plusow (18+ co tydzien) jak i casualowych graczy do pogadania i posmiania sie na co dzien. Zapraszamy! :) obecnie ponad 300 postaci w gildii, stale 5+ osób na discordzie, chetnie pomagamy sie ubrac nowym/powracajacym graczom. Szukajcie kogokolwiek z gildii, żeby dostać inva (komenda na czacie /who Niezniszczalni). https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/quel-thalas/NiezniszczalniAlcyruun0 27 Aug
26 Aug Kitty Cuteness (H) Recruiting Kitty Cuteness, a guild which has been around since vanilla are looking for a few more people to help around the ol' guild hall, cleaning, dishes, hoovering, the odd raid etc, we are a small tightly knitted guild, who are friendly and helpful, mainly made up of vanilla players and a few returning people from all over Europe. We have a good solid core of players, but are looking to add more people who are nice, chatty, friendly and patient. We don't care about your class/spec/experience/skill etc, if you're friendly and willing we're more than happy to have you :) We are looking for anyone, returning players, old school vets, new players, noobs, knowitalls, anyone to join us for fun and laughs in Legion. What we can offer is a nice, chilled place to level, have a laugh, enjoy content, and have fun. We have a TS server so we can mock that one guy in the guild who doesn't have a mic! We aren't perfect, our main tactic for dealing with raids are throwing bodies at bosses till they feel sorry and give us loot! Saying that we have cleared normal 7/7 normal and have 2/7 Heroic :) (Not bad for a bunch of slackers) However this how far we managed since we've reverted back to being slackers. So if you don't mind the odd wipes by an afk auto run, a pull with 0 mana, with half the raid being AFK etc feel free to drop me a /w for more information (usually found on 'Slacker')or alternatively ask anyone in KC who can point you in the right direction. What's the worst that can happen? apart from your repair bill skyrocketing! < NOT CURRENTLY RECRUITING>Slacker53 26 Aug
26 Aug [A] <Trotters Traders Ltd> Recruiting for ToS Trotters Traders Ltd is one of the longest established Alliance guilds on Quel’Thalas. We’re a mature guild from all over Europe with main groups coming from the UK and Scandinavia. The majority of our members are people with families which is reflected in the guild atmosphere and the way we treat each other. Our members have varying levels of experience and interests in the game. Some with years of raiding under their belt and others who prefer different aspects of the game. In our raids we are aiming to clear normal and heroic difficulty in our own time. In addition to raiding there are mythic keystone runs of various difficulties almost on a daily basis. Most of us have alts we like to do other activities on like questing, timewalking dungeons (and soon raids!), PvP or LFR. Trotters Traders Ltd is a home for veteran players and people who are new to the game alike. We offer a place where players can learn and experience different aspects of the game within an established guild. What matters to us is that we’re a good fit for each other. Raiding We offer two types of raids throughout the week: Casual raid Our casual raid’s time to shine is Friday evening, where new players have the opportunity to catch up on gear if needed and to get to know us. This is where you can bring your alts too. Main raid Our main raid takes place 3 times a week and focuses on clearing heroic difficulty after normal has been cleared. As we are a casual guild we don’t take ourselves too seriously and know that wipes will happen, but we still want to maintain focus during progression. Our raid atmosphere is laid back and respectful. We don’t do name-calling, nor do we give up when a boss seems to be more stubborn than we like. Eventually they will fall, so we might as well have fun in the process. Our current progress in Legion is NH 10/10 heroic. Our raid times are: - Wednesday: 21:00 - 23:00 - Friday 21:00 - 00:00 - Saturday: 21:00 - 00:00 - Tuesday: 21:00 - 23:00 Recruiting We are currently recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras with the aim to clear heroic difficulty and would love to welcome a few additions to our raid team. How to contact us If you are interested in joining us please leave an application on our forum: http://forum.trotterstraders.net/ For further enquiries contact our GM HonourlessQT#2861 or one of the following officers: Shivi#2140 Spirit#21564 AirkRaft#2647Spirìt8 26 Aug
26 Aug [A] Sellrun Herald of the Titans Hello friends We, WotlK United, are selling the title „Herald of the Titans“ on Horde and Alliance side. For this feat of strenght/achievment u need to kill „Algalon the observer“ on 10-player mode with level 80. Also there is an itemlevel restriction to max 226 and weapons 232. So as a result you need a lvl 80 character to do this. Gear isn‘t needed because we‘re killing the boss for you. After the kill, you‘ll recieve the feat of strenght „Herald of the Titans“ and the title aswell. This title is accountwide for all characters above level 80. Our group is an experienced boosting group and started boosting Challenge Modes and Raids back in "MoP". Today we specialize ourself in "Herald of The Titans", because there are so many groups selling Mythic+ and Raids that aren't really special. FAQ: Prices: → All german realms: 75.000 Gold → Argent Dawn, Silvermoon, Quel‘thalas, Kazzak, Twisting Nether -EU: 75.000 Gold Our service: → Fast boost (10-15 min) → Going AFK infight possible What do you get? → The feat of strenght: „Herald of the Titans“ → The title „Herald of the Titans“ Procedure → Whisper me ingame: Issra (Argent Dawn-EU alliance)/ Wînters (Blackmoore-EU alliance) or add me on Winters#2786 → Date finding → 50% party payment → Get boosted → Pay the rest With best regards. Wînters For questions, just contact me.Wînters1 26 Aug
26 Aug [A]<Postal>Aszune 1/9M looking for tank Recruitment We are currently looking to recruit the following for Tomb of Sargeras progression: Tank: Guardian, Brewmaster NOTE: We expect you to have at least 915ilvl and to have reached Concordance. Exceptional players of any class/spec are always welcome to apply. To apply visit our guild’s website on http://postal-guild.enjin.com/apply, or if you have any additional questions contact LordEos#2255 or BobTheGoat#2765. The Guild http://postal-guild.enjin.com/home http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/aszune/Postal https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/59860 <Postal> is a long-standing (est. 2007) semi-hardcore guild that went casual during MoP. When WoD hit we merged with <Rimfrost>, however it didn't work out and near the end of BRF content we decided to go back to being just <Postal>. We got most of our core raiders back and ventured into HFC determined to get our top server position back. We finished WoD as server 2nd / ally 1st. Currently we are server 1st and we hope to keep that position in upcoming tiers. Our Atmosphere and Raiding Environment We are a group of unique individuals that love to raid competitively and have fun while doing so. We are extremely focused during progression bosses and tend to keep the chit-chat on TS to a minimum. During farm bosses we are quite chatty and relaxed, but not so much that you'll want to rip your ears off and smash your face in with the keyboard. Outside of raids one can always find other guildies to do various activities with...be it mythic+ dungeons, WQs or even other Blizzards games. Our Progress 1/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 8/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras 10/10 Mythic The Nighthold 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare Our Raid Times We raid Wednesday (19:30 - 23:30 ST), Thursday and Sunday 20:00 – 23:00 ST. Additional day may be added during early tier progression. Our Loot Rules Everyone has an equal chance at a raid spot and we rotate people based on what classes are needed for the boss, and on farm bosses who needs gear. We use the Loot Council. We use this over EPGP (and obviously DKP) as we do not want members passing on items just because it is a small upgrade. Usual rule applies: Member > Trial > Offspec. Our Guild Rules 1. 90% attendance is required. 2. Stable internet connection. 3. Be able to communicate on Discord. 4. Come to raids prepared. 5. Be able to take criticism. 6. Have a sense of humour. 7. Don't be rude to other players.Eostrâ27 26 Aug
26 Aug [H]Quartz is recruiting! who are we Quartz is a friendly social guild(one of the oldest on azjol nerub). The main thing what quartz is about, is having fun! We do mostly anything in game, afking, lving up, chatting, we do somtimes raid (3 days a week) and run some m+. Nothing is mandatory in this guild, you dont need to raid, you dont need to lvl up, you dont even need to afk! If you want to raid but suddenly your kids are acting up, speak up and just leave. We all have to do that at some point. This is still a game, and real life >anything. Who are we looking for We are looking for mature, friendly, helpfull, patient ppl. We want the player NOT the class or roll, so anyone can apply but atm we do want some dps mostly! Who we dont want Complainers, racists, whiners, unsocial, loot!@#$%s, trolls, hardcore raiders, or just anyone mean We also dont want ppl to join to get free loot and then move to another guild for better progress! How to apply If your intrested send me a pm on forum or send me an ingame mail or whisper. will try to anwser anything asap.Groompaddle6 26 Aug
24 Aug [H] Disorderly Ranged Dps Wanted Ladies and Gentlemen Disorderly is recruiting. Disorderly is now recruiting the following classes We are recruiting Ranged DPS -Boomkin, Mage, preferably but all range considered. About Us Disorderly is one of the oldest guilds on Quel'thalas and has existed in some form or another (Is a Pirate) since the times of ye olde vanilla. Disorderly is a guild with a focus on enjoying ourselves and kicking the crap out of things in the process and or getting the crap kicked out of us, results may vary. What do we expect from you? Disorderly is a casual guild however we also value stability, we ask that you are able to attend at least 2 out of 3 raids, if you can attend 3, great. We expect you to have a sense of humour and keep your head on straight when needed also to like cats, you have to like cats otherwise you're weird. \o/ When do we raid? Possibly the most important question of all, right? Monday - 19:45 (Invites) (20:00 Raid Start) until 22:30 (Realm Time) Wednesday - 19:45 (Invites) (20:00 Raid Start) until 22:30 (Realm Time) Thursday - 19:45 (Invites) (20:00 Raid Start) until 22:30 (Realm Time) Current Progress 7/7 - Heroic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 - Heroic Trial of Valour 10/10 - Heroic Nighthold 8/9 - Heroic Tomb of Sargeras - Currently. If you'd like more info message me in game on the toons below or drop a line here. Seruvix - Seruvette - Sersha - SerussaSeruvix1 24 Aug
20 Aug Pirates With No Ship A new leveling guild on Azjol-Nerub. I recently made the guild as i rerolled for a fresh start here. I want people who are interested in finding people to play with, all the way up to endgame, maybe even taking the step to raid/mythic+ dungeons in the future? who knows. Join us on Azjol-Nerub. A new ship for pirates that lost theirs:) btag: DrMoist#21625Reken0 20 Aug
20 Aug 917 restro druid lf guild Looking for raiding & M+ guild. Not interested in switching to alliance so Horde only please. Thanks ^.^Selaminedes1 20 Aug