Azjol-Nerub / Quel'Thalas

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
2h [H]Quartz is recruiting! who are we Quartz is a friendly social guild(one of the oldest on azjol nerub). The main thing what quartz is about, is having fun! We do mostly anything in game, afking, lving up, chatting, we do somtimes raid (3 days a week) and run some m+. Nothing is mandatory in this guild, you dont need to raid, you dont need to lvl up, you dont even need to afk! If you want to raid but suddenly your kids are acting up, speak up and just leave. We all have to do that at some point. This is still a game, and real life >anything. Who are we looking for We are looking for mature, friendly, helpfull, patient ppl. We want the player NOT the class or roll, so anyone can apply but atm we do want some dps mostly! Who we dont want Complainers, racists, whiners, unsocial, loot!@#$%s, trolls, hardcore raiders, or just anyone mean We also dont want ppl to join to get free loot and then move to another guild for better progress! How to apply If your intrested send me a pm on forum or send me an ingame mail or whisper. will try to anwser anything asap.Groompaddle4 2h
2d [H] The Last Chance 4/10 M n/h Recruiting for ToS The Last Chance is a new guild made with a group of friends who are looking forward to progressing mythic Tomb of Sargeras as soon as it becomes available. We are a tight-knit group that has been playing together for a while and we are searching for some more people to join our ranks before Tier 20 is released. Right now we are mostly in need of players who can fill out our missing core team spots. Currently, we are raiding two times per week as we aren't focused on Nighthold too much, but keep in mind that once ToS release is announced, we will put an extra day into our schedule. Right now our times are: Mondays 20:30-23:30 (ST) Wednesdays 20:30-23:30 (ST) Our requirements: -1. 895+ ilvl; -2. At least 42 traits in your main artifact weapon; -3. Your agreement to regularly attend our raids if you sign up; -4. Ability to login and speak on Discord; Our recruitment priority: Healers Full for now. Melee DPS -x1 Enhancement Shaman; -x1 Retribution Paladin; Ranged DPS -x1 Hunter (any specialization); -x1 Balance Druid; -x1 Mage (any specialization); At the moment we do not need additional tanks. Our mythic team is already filled up save for healers, so please keep n mind that all healer applications (except for Restoration Druids) will be reviewed with highest priority. However, anyone who is willing to join for social part is more than welcome. Alts are also allowed, but in case you are aiming to join our core we expect you to choose your main and continue to regularly work on it. Our WoWprogress page: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/azjol-nerub/The+Last+Chance For more information feel free to contact these people: Eroo#2364 Afflict#21347 Andrew87jk#21230Drunktankie4 2d
2d Flare (3/10M) - recruitment information Flare is a mythic/heroic raiding guild with a light 3 days weekly raiding schedule (minimal 2 days attandance required). We aren't hardcore raiders but we want to have fun while killing new bosses. Although boss kills aren't a rare occassion, wipes are even more common and wiping on trash is a long-standing guild tradition. Besides our main raids that run on Wednesday, Sunday and Monday we have social Thursday raid (for alts/social members), achievement runs and dungeon activities going on (with a strong m+ team pushing higher keys). Social life happens usually in teamspeak where a lot of members sit and chat. We're always looking for good players who like raiding even when it's one wipe after another on the same boss. If you never did mythic raiding or have only limited heroic experience but you are willing to try, Flare may still be a place for you. It's also important to have a sense of humor, enjoy our banter and aim to clear heroic/mythic without dedicating absurd hours to the game. We raid on Wednesday, Sunday and Monday, 20.15-23.30 server time and we almost never extend raids unless it's 'one last pull' or when an end boss kill is getting near. Current recruitment status: - DH havoc - Mage, any - Warlock, any - Druid balance - Hunter, any - Priest, any - Rogue any - Monk WW buy also any good dps will be considered Contact information If you have any questions regarding the guild we usually have people on at any time of the day. If you wish to speak directly to an officer you can contact: Guild Master: Thaniella (Thaniela@2588) Officer: Tòro or any guild member who can direct you to officers. We also have a guild website: https://flareguild.enjin.com/ with all relevent raid info and where you can apply directly (applications are private and seen only by officers).Thaniella3 2d
2d Ordo Hereticus - Looking for Polish players W czasach grozy i niepokoju. Gdy nie wiesz kto jest Twym przyjacielem, a kto demonem w przebraniu. Gdy padają najwięksi herosi naszych czasów jest jeszcze iskierka nadziei. Ordo Hereticus, Święte Ramię Inkwizycji z Kirin Tor stoi na czele tych, którzy za cel postawili sobie wypędzenie Płonącego Legionu z Azeroth. Szkoleni w wielu dziedzinach walki tropią i niszczą gnieżdżące się w naszym świecie zło. Jednakże nasze szeregi nie są równie niewyczerpane jak zastępy Legionu. Czy dołączysz do Nas by wspólnie wygrać trwającą wojnę? Po tym krótkim wstępie pora na parę faktów. Działamy na realmach Quel'Thalas i Azjol-Nerub po stronie Przymierza. Jesteśmy gildią zrzeszającą ludzi o podobnym podejściu do gry, bawiących się nią codziennie i spędzających godziny na dyskusjach na naszym komunikatorze głosowym. Gra jest naszym hobby, źródłem rozrywki. Wszyscy jesteśmy dorośli i rozumiemy, że obowiązki nie zawsze pozwalają naszym graczom oddać się grze całkowicie. Każdy gra tyle na ile starczy mu chęci i czasu dlatego nie zamykamy się na graczy mających mniej czasu czy pracujących w specyficznym systemie zmianowym. Nie zamykamy się również na nowych graczy. Staramy się wspomóc radą każdego i ubrać go na miarę naszych możliwości licząc, że kiedyś osiągniemy wspaniałe rezultaty. Co oferujemy: -aktywnych graczy, chętnych do pomocy -własny serwer Teamspeak -regularne rajdy w czwartki i poniedziałki -graczy chętnych do robienia mythic+ -własną stronę internetową www.ordohereticuswow.enjin.com Czego oczekujemy: -aktywności -dojrzałości, zarówno wiekowej jak i emocjonalnej -przyjaznego nastawienia i dystansu do gry -w przypadku rajdowania, przygotowania i skupienia Nasz progress: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Normal 7/7 Heroic Trials of Valor 3/3 Normal The Nighthold 5/10 Normal Kontakt w grze: Aellin-Quel'Thalas Avaritia-AzjolNerub Tranzyt-Quel'Thalas Bądź przez formularz rekrutacyjny na stronie: https://ordohereticuswow.enjin.com/recruitmentAellin1 2d
2d [A] <Seismic> 10/10 (HC) | Friendly PVE! We're Seismic a Alliance guild. About Seismic Seismic is a friendly PVE guild - we're for everyone who loves to PVE in a happy environment! We enjoy doing mythic dungeons/keystones/raids and we welcome anyone else who does too. You can be really experienced or just starting out - as long as you have a good attitude that's all that matters to us! Seismic is for players who want to PVE without the pressure that can (sometimes) be there. We're for the players who want to improve their game play with like minded players and also help others improve too. We want everyone to have the opportunity to experience more challenging content if they should wish to. Possibly you already are experienced and you're just looking for a consistent group which you can find at Seismic too. Our main and only requirement is to make sure the character you are joining us with is your main character - afterwards you can add as many alts as you wish :) Keystones We do keystones daily at Seismic so you can easily find a guild group to complete your keystone with/or join a keystone. We also have quite a few members who like to work on completing higher keystones for the loot & weekly loot. Finding a consistent keystone group should be easy with us. Raiding Casually - We take our normal raiding casually, it's a time for us to have fun as a group & get some loot. We welcome members who are are looking for raiding experience to join in raiding with Seismic is enjoyable, we praise not blame our members! Progression - We also have a progression/core raiding team and our main focus currently is to prepare and gear ourselves for the opening of TOS. We take progression raiding seriously but with the same positive attitude. When our TOS progression begins we will be raiding 3 times a week until our HC progression has finished. We ask for as close to 100% attendance as possible and for advance notice (when the situation allows) from members who can not make a progression raid. For members who are at the level of being able to heroic raid but can not commit to our 2/3 days a week, we have a 'filler' position available - this means you can attend heroic raids if a spot opens up on the night. We also ask all progression/core raiders to be active members within the guild outside of raiding meaning they work on improving their own character in their spare time as a part of personal progression, we don't ask for 10 hours a day playtime but we also don't expect core raiders to only log in for raiding nights. Seismics main focus is not just about raiding but about all aspects of PVE which is why we take a casual & serious approach to it. We want a very active guild! We're also very patient and we have a great atmosphere for players who are learning! Raiding Days for future TOS progression Wednesday 19.30PM - 23.30PM Thursday 20.30PM - 23.30PM Sunday 19.30PM - 23.30PM Why should I join? If you really liked what you read above then that's a great start! We're a guild that has a great attitude towards PVE and we're very welcoming to new members. I know from personal experience it can feel hard to fit into a new guild but there are no tightly knitted groups at Seismic - we love having new members to talk to and enjoy PVE content with! I am the Guild Master and if you have any questions or would just like to have a chat, my btag is: belles#2955 :) Guild Master - Belles/Scrubelle Officers - Scrubins & XaenScrubelle36 2d
2d Guardian druid LF Guild (H) Hello! I am a returning player who played vanilla up to lich king. I have raid experience but sadly have not many friends to play with :-( I am a mature player who works nights and has children but would love to do mythic runs and raids when available and a bit of banter! Cheers!Exodeus1 2d
3d (A) Under Reprisal - Recruiting now. Under Reprisal is a 20 Man Mythic Raiding Guild. We focus on strong progression, fun banter filled raids along with an active, friendly, exciting (borderline psychotic) community. We currently raid 3 times a week, Wednesday. Thursday and Sunday. Raid times are 20:30 - 23:30. Current Progression Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M Trial of Valor - 2/3M Nighthold - 3/10M We are currently recruiting the following: 2 Ranged DPS - No preferences, just needing to fill out our Ranged DPS roster some. 1 Healer - No preference As always, we welcome exceptional applications from any class/spec and encourage you to apply. If your interested in applying, please whisper any of our officers: Saudus, Restobear, or Belgas. Applications and further information about Under Reprisal can be found at our website: http://under-reprisal.enjin.com Many thanks, and hope to see you soon!Restobear29 3d
4d <Metanoia> - Ravencrest. Looking for serious raiders <Metanoia> - Ravencrest - Alliance Introduction We are a group of older players who enjoy the game the most when we are pushing hard for Mythic boss kills whilst they are still relevant, unfortunately, we have been unable to find a guild that matches those ambitions/raids at the times we are able to raid. The Plan The aim is to have a solid roster of 20+ players who all want to get cutting edge pre-nerf in a drama free environment, and understand what is required in raids and outside to achieve that. Requirements • Age 18+ (will be reviewed case by case if not met) • Able to raid Weds/Thurs/Mon 22:00-01:00 (server-time) • 100% attendance barring unforeseen circumstances or reasonable notice. • Able to speak English and have a working mic you can use • Always prepared for raids, food/flask/pots/runes • Able to take constructive criticism and feedback. • Preferably have provable experience in raiding at a high end (will be reviewed case by case) • Able to commit the time required to min/max (and expect the same of others) • In depth knowledge of class and upcoming changes. • Able to read/watch/listen to raid tactics and have a thorough understanding of the boss and mechanics before stepping into any raid. • The mindset that loot is a means to an end and the “teams” progress > personal logs. • Mechanically strong The mentality of the guild may seem strict but this is because we would prefer not to have our or your time wasted if you are not prepared to commit. (if you do not meet 1 of the requirements then still feel free to submit an application form, if you are not prepared to meet 1 of the requirements then this is likely not the place for you) Classes/Roles Required Currently, we are in need of 3 Healers (preferably not shaman mains), and Ranged + Melee DPS. It is possible we have a tank spot open for outstanding candidates. What we will offer you A serious, drama-free raiding environment, with players that will commit to putting in the required time and effort. • Cutting Edge on every raid, anything less is failure • Eventually, raiding flasks/pots/feasts • Committed, consistent, and experienced leadership • High standards expected of everyone equally, no exceptions. • Researched and prepared raid leading If this is of interest to you and you want to apply visit: http://www.metanoia-eu.shivtr.com/ If you would like some more information, add mellowz#2407, zime#21104, entail#2216, AuQia#2343, InSAne#23753Pollitburo0 4d
5d LF Guild Any Horde Guild who raids on the weekends, or very late during the weekdays ( 12 - 1 am ) Server time.Fadimyfriend0 5d
5d Returning player LF guild (H) Hey, I just started playing wow again and I was looking for a new guild. Just looking for something social atm while I level and gear my character.Trixemfixem2 5d
5d [H] Destro Warlock ,895 ilvl looking for activ guild Hello guys, The title say's everything i guess,i am aiming for an active guild were i can make some dungeon/raiding farming or just some PvP together.I enjoy the PvE content ,love the PvP ,addicted to WoW i guess :) . I am a former player of WoW , started again from last month to play so have some patience with me.Astelas1 5d
5d [H] Disorderly is recruiting Despite popular belief the horde does in fact exist on this connection of ours and we even recruit, hooray! Ladies and Gentlemen disorderly is recruiting. Disorderly is now recruiting the following classes We are recruiting Ranged DPS (2) Healer (1) - (Preferences being Resto Druid/Holy Paladin) Melee DPS (1) - (Tanking off spec is preferred) We are currently recruiting a couple of the above ranged DPSers and one healer. Any app that stands out will be considered, if you like cats you get +1 from me. About Us Disorderly is one of the oldest guilds on Quel'thalas and has existed in some form or another (Is a Pirate) since the times of ye olde vanilla. Disorderly is a casual oriented guild with a focus on enjoying ourselves and kicking the crap out of things in the process and or getting the crap kicked out of us, results may vary. What do we expect from you? Disorderly is a casual guild however we also value stability, we ask that you are able to attend at least 2 out of 3 raids, if you can attend 3, great. We expect you to have a sense of humour and keep your head on straight when needed also to like cats, you have to like cats otherwise you're weird. \o/ When do we raid? Possibly the most important question of all, right? Monday - 19:45 (Invites) (20:00 Raid Start) until 22:30 (Realm Time) Wednesday - 19:45 (Invites) (20:00 Raid Start) until 22:30 (Realm Time) Thursday - 19:45 (Invites) (20:00 Raid Start) until 22:30 (Realm Time) Current Progress 7/7 - Heroic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 - Heroic Trial of Valour 10/10 Heroic Nighthold If you're interesting in joining this bunch of nut jobs you can contact Lómin-Quel'thalas, Belanaris-Azjol'Nerub or Phaou-Quel'thalas in game for more information.Kåsumi13 5d
6d [A] <Iris> : 7/7M 3/3HC 8/10M - Recruiting About Iris: Iris is a long standing guild and currently one of the oldest running guilds on Quel'Thalas. Formed back in vanilla and still retaining a number of its members from that time, Iris is made up by a solid group of people, aiming to generally have a laugh while making a noticeable progress impression. We currently have a stable core Mythic roster but are considering all applications to fill out the final parts of our roster. We are primarily interested in taking on players looking to get stuck into the challenges of Mythic raiding, without having to put in the major time investment required to raid on a hardcore level. If you are the sort of player who finds Heroic difficulty a bit underwhelming, but don't want to have to dedicate all of your spare time to participating in and preparing for hardcore raiding, you should feel right at home raiding with us. Raid Schedule: Iris raids 3 nights a week during progression. Raiders are expected to make a minimum of 2 nights a week, attending as close to 3 as possible on average. (allowances of course are made with RL conflicts). Our raid times are as follows (EU Server Time): Thursday: 20:00 - 23:00 Sunday: 20:00 - 23:00 Tuesday: 20:00 - 23:00 Recruitment: Death Knight: DPS (Low) Demon Hunter: DPS (Low) Druid: RDPS (Low) / MDPS (Low) / Healer (Low) Hunter: RDPS (Low) Mage: DPS (Low) Monk: DPS (Low) / Healer (Low) Paladin: DPS (Low) / Healer (Low) Priest: DPS (Low) / Healer (Low) Rogue: DPS (Low) Shaman: RDPS (Low) / MDPS (Low) / Healer (Low) Warlock: DPS (Low) Warrior: DPS (Low) We are currently recruiting based on the priority listed above. We do consider all applicants regardless of our listed priorities. Anyone interested should look to contact Dist#2575/Zinkey#2536 in game for more details.Xinkey10 6d
17 May New(ish) Player Looking for Guild Hi there! I'm a casual player looking for a guild where I can meet new people and level! I'm mostly interested in PvE and dungeon trawling but I'd be interested in trying out RP guilds, too. I'm new to the forums, so I apologise if I'm leaving anything out here. ;^^Krêa7 17 May
16 May Looking for friendly new raiding guild! Hi guys, i will move to Quel'thalas soon bcs my brother is there but i am also looking for a new/friendly raiding guild? I can also faction change if needed! Just hope it to be fun and a bit into it!Bawsy4 16 May
15 May [H]<Synergie> Recruiting 10/10 NH HC Hello there! Synergie is looking for additional members to bolster our raiding team into Nighthold and beyond. Currently we are 10/10 Nighthold Heroic. At the moment we are looking a good healer, a off-tank with a viable dps specc, plus additional DPS to complement our roster. We are looking for dedicated, capable individuals with good knowledge of their class, the ability to raid at least twice a week and a desire to improve. So what is Synergie? Synergie is one of the oldest guild on this server, being formed in 2006 and kept at it ever since. We offer a stable, organized and well formed atmosphere where everyone can thrive in and progress in a steady pace. What can Synergie offer me? We're a non-hardcore guild, with a very social (and meme full) atmosphere with a very competent raiding roster. We do a lot of mythics and pvp activities so on when we're not raiding. There's always members looking for something to do, so boredom you won't find here! Our raiding times are as follows (server time) Wednesday 20.00 - 23.00 Thursday 20.00 - 23.00 Sunday 20.00 - 23.00 While we are a casual and social raiding guild we always have no issue getting Curves and being in the top on the horde side raiding wise. When it boils down we never have any issue staying competitive with the other guilds on the server. If this interests you, head on over to our website and hit the apply button! http://www.synergie-qt.com Feel free to contact me or any of the officers if you have any questions what so ever. Sanders54#2208Telaendril16 15 May
15 May (H)5/10M NH Guild Recruiting! Guild Name: Nomads Guild was founded back in 2006 and has since been successfully raiding for many years. Server: EU-Quel`Thalas (PVE) Faction: Horde Raid Times: 20:30-23:30 CET - Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday Loot System: RCLootCouncil Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/83420 Atmosphere: Adult (rated R) Recent Progression: 5/10M NH 7/7M EN 2/3M TOV About Us: We are a mature progression-oriented raiding guild. Our core team has been together for years helping to provide a stable raiding environment to be enjoyed by all members. Our raid leader(s) research heavily to help prepare for upcoming encounters to ensure our valuable raid time is well spent. We pride ourselves on our laid-back and fun-loving atmosphere in guild. Raiding is not supposed to be a second job! If you want to be a part of a fun group of people that also gets stuff done -- Nomads could be the place for you! What we are accepting: (please note, minimum 900 ilvl and 42 weapon level) HEALS --Holy Paladin - Resto Shaman As always, exceptional applications for any class/role will be considered, so if you are interested speak to us. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via in-game whisper or through battle tag: Gabriellé - Officer/Heal Lead- Dee#2449 Larrymage - Ranged Lead/ Raid Leader- Larrycain#2333 Foxyvixen - Raid Leader - Foxy#2926 Happy Gaming :)Gabriellé8 15 May
14 May [A] Agility Recruiting DPS (10/10 HC) Post edited on 30/04/17 to update all information :) Agility is a casual raiding guild and we're looking for some dps to join us. We raid Sunday evenings at 8:30-11:30pm server time, and our current Heroic Nighthold progress is 9/10 (all going well it should be 10/10 in the next few weeks). We do not enforce attendance so if you have real life commitments you won't be punished for missing raids. However we do expect all our team to turn up prepared with knowledge of tactics, flasks and potions, and enchanted gear. That being said, we do provide flasks and potions for all raiders via the guild bank, and we do have a fair few ring and neck enchants available so if anyone gets an upgrade during a raid they can use one and equip their gear straight away (completely free). In our raids we use master looter. Our priority is to help people get their 4 set bonus so those without tend to get priority, however that doesn't mean people will be missing out on gear. We try to give gear to those where it will be most beneficial, for example if a trinket drops which is bis for a class, the odds are the guy who plays that class will receive it. However the vast majority of the time, any non-tier loot will simply be rolled for. If you attend a raid (even if it's your first one) you have every right to roll on loot. What you can expect from the guild is a really laid back and fun environment; we're just a bunch of nerds trying to have a laugh. We run loads of mythic+ dungeons throughout the week and a PUG NH normal run which usually occurs on a Tuesday where people can bring alts or just try get yourself some nice titanforged gear (or that elusive draught of souls -unlucky Tim mate). As I mentioned previously, we are looking for DPS, but we have no problem accepting healers and tanks. But do be aware that you may find it difficult to get a spot in our raid as places are pretty competitive. If you want anymore info please get in contact by whispering Samizus ingame, or add my Battle.net tag Sam#22278Saton20 14 May
14 May Guilds for noobs? Is there any guilds for low level new player, because not all of us is rolling lvl 110 chars from patch 1.02 and 20000hrs of raid experience? To be honest WoW is pretty boring when playing alone.Dharneoc14 14 May
14 May can i play dungeons with people from Other Realms I want to ask something can i play dungeons with people from other realms like Draenor Twisting nether or i can play only with people from quel thas ?Dreimz4 14 May
12 May [H] <The Brothers of Battle> looking for new recruits <TBoB> are a casual guild looking for a few more members to start some raid progression in Legion. But more importantly......have a laugh while doing it! Everyone has things to do outside of game. As a guild we completely understand that, and it has been our aim to include as many as we can, as frequently as possible, whilst working around real life commitments. We have a relaxed attitude to the game, so if you're looking to speed run dungeons, we won't be a good fit. Casual and relaxed as we are, that doesn't mean we don't take goals seriously. If we set out to clear something, we will. But we don't want the game we come to enjoy to turn into a second profession. What we'd be looking for: Mature attitude Relaxed mindset Active members (within reason) English speaking (none of us have a clue how to speak anything else. Sorry!) A desire to progress in PvE content, without strict schedules New or returning players are welcome. All roles and classes welcome. Interested? Message Torl, Siaswiftbow or Illidave in game or reply here and we'll contact you. Thanks for reading and best of luck in your adventures!Torl7 12 May
12 May Felslate Why Felslate ore price is going down so much and will it rise again ?Dreimz1 12 May
09 May Deleted DeletedArvas0 09 May
09 May [A]<Postal>Aszune 9/10M looking for Warrior Recruitment We are currently looking to recruit a few more skilled players for The Nighthold progression: Ranged: Warlock Melee: Warrior NOTE: We expect you to have at least 900ilvl and to be able to show us that you are making an effort to better your character. Exceptional players of any class/spec are always welcome to apply. To apply visit our guild’s website on http://postal-guild.enjin.com/apply , or if you have any additional questions contact red#25218, LordEos#2255 or BobTheGoat#2765. The Guild http://postal-guild.enjin.com/home http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/aszune/Postal https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/59860 <Postal> is a long-standing (est. 2007) semi-hardcore guild that went casual during MoP. When WoD hit we merged with Rimfrost, however it didn't work out and near the end of BRF content we decided to go back to being just Postal. We got most of our core raiders back and ventured into HFC determined to get our top server position back. We finished WoD as server 2nd / ally 1st. Our goal in Legion is to keep our server 2nd and ally 1st position. Our Atmosphere and Raiding Environment We are a group of unique individuals that love to raid competitively and have fun while doing so. We are extremely focused during progression bosses and tend to keep the chit-chat on TS to a minimum. During farm bosses we are quite chatty and relaxed, but not so much that you'll want to rip your ears off and smash your face in with the keyboard. Outside of raids one can always find other guildies to do various activities with...be it mythic+ dungeons, WQs, old raids xmog farm etc. Our Progress 9/10 Mythic The Nighthold 2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare Our Raid Times We raid Wednesday (19:30 - 23:30 ST), Thursday and Sunday 20:00 – 23:00 ST. Additional day may be added during early tier progression. Our Loot Rules Everyone has an equal chance at a raid spot and we rotate people based on what classes are needed for the boss, and on farm bosses who needs gear. We use the Loot Council loot rules. We use this over EPGP (and obviously DKP) as we do not want members passing on items just because it is a small upgrade. We don’t prioritise officers or long term members over others and simply hand loot out on the basis of who needs it the most. If a BIS trinket drops for example, we may of course give that one specific item to a stable member who has been with us a long time for the sake of the guild. Of course usual rule applies Member > Trial. Our Guild Rules 1. 90% attendance is required. 2. Stable internet connection. 3. Be able to communicate on TS3. 4. Come to raids prepared. 5. Be able to take criticism. 6. Have a sense of humour. 7. Don't be rude to other players.Eostrâ22 09 May
08 May LF Small guild to join and Socialise I have come back into the game after a while and am hoping to join a newish guild to level and grow with, socialise and have fun playing in the guild with different players. If you think I would a good addition to the guild hit me up.Keraxzaori1 08 May
08 May Server Lag? Hi, i just started playing WoW 3 weeks ago and i'm not 100% sure how the current infrastructure works, so i ask in this server forum. I noticed that if i play dungeons/bg like every 3-5 minutes i get a lag spike, which means i can move my character yet everything else seems to hang. Than after 3-8 seconds everything catches up. I play as a healer and those lag spikes ofc happen in those hectic moments, when i really don't need any extra trouble at all. They are not only very annoying, but actually undermine my confidence to try more of those harder Mythic+ dungeons, since i already had a few times where party members died because of this. I'm also not sure if that's the case for everyone, so noting in chat "i had a lag spike" usually is a excuse from my MMO experience. SO i have no idea how to handle this situation. So is this a server problem and changing servers might help or is there any hidden setting i can try? I have a very good internet connection and have no problems whatsoever in any other multiplayer game (FF14/PoE/Overwatch/LoL...) so this is the first time in years i experience such lag spikes over such a long time and in such frequency. thx AndyAndypandi0 08 May
07 May Selling Nighthold Heroic / Normal and Any Mythic + ...Emiliamist0 07 May
05 May R A G E recruiting Guild R A G E is one of the oldest on the server and can trace it's founding back to the very early days of Warcraft. We would like to recruit skilled ranged DPS to support in our raid progression. EN on farm, moving onto TOV and NH. Exceptional tanks, healers and melee DPS are also welcome to apply. We are a social and highly active guild that have some very experienced and skilled members of the raid team. Please pm me in game or reply to this msg. Tanks - open to exceptional candidates Melee DPS - limited open to exceptional candidates Ranged DPS - Open Healers - open to exceptional candidatesOalax0 05 May
05 May AZ down? Server down, showing offline ?????Stifflersmum3 05 May
05 May [WTB] Vial of the sands Want to buy Vial of the sandsDemonswife0 05 May
04 May Azjol Nerub down 4th of May 2017. So question Azjol Nerub went down earlier this morning but way before the other servers had their maintenance it went offline completely yet i saw no threads on it whatsoever. Nor was there any message that it would go down earlier. I think it went down like 1-2 hours earlier then the other servers when they went down for maintenance. So did they upgrade the server capacity or something?Pfclassytime0 04 May
04 May The Divine Angels. The Divine Angels Are looking for more Brave and aswell Noble Heroes to join us in our campaign against corruption and evil. We're those there wish to have northing to do with the mortal wars between the horde and the alliance but those there Fight For Azeroth Herself. We Recruit Hunters As Holy Rangers. Shamans as Clerics. Warriors as another type of Holy Warriors. Shadow Priests that we use in the curing of undeath so we can at last cure The Forsaken from their tourment and bring them back to The Light. If you have a so called class you want to join us just ask us and i'll tell you if they'll be having a place within our Ranks. :) Ps Trolls will get reported.Holbart2 04 May
04 May [A] <Divine Edge> 7/7 M, 3/3 HC, 10/10 HC Divine Edge is an old raiding guild that has been amongst the top 10 man raiding guilds on Quel'Thalas since Wrath. We raid three times a week with a relaxed raiding atmosphere, which has kept us progressing and defeating the final bosses of every tier (most occasions on the hardest current difficulty). We are currently looking to recruit and bolster our roster for Mythic content, however we are always willing to accept social applications. Progress & Info 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, 3/3 HC Trial of Valor, 10/10 HC Nighthold. We raid 3 nights a week on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at 20:45 - 24:00 server time, with Sundays being social/alt raids when current content is on farm. We use the loot distribution addon called EPGP, since we've found it to be the fairest way to distribute all the epics! We use Discord as our voice communication tool, however a mic is not needed (but it is recommended). Current Recruitment We are currently looking for ranged DPS and another Healer, but all classes and roles will still be considered. The specific classes we are recruiting are listed below: Death Knight: Closed Demon Hunter: Closed Druid: Limited (Boomkin) Hunter: Open Mage: Limited Monk: Limited (Mistweaver) Rogue: Limited Paladin: Limited (Holy) Priest: Limited (Shadow/Holy) Shaman: Limited (Elemental/Restoration) Warlock: Open Warrior: Limited What We Expect From You Since our current focus is progressing and expanding our mythic raiding, we are looking people with a positive raiding mentality, who is prepared for raids and continuously looking for ways to improve their performance. We expect for you to turn up to at least 2 of the raids each week. Raiding experience is desired (especially current content), along with activity and commitment to our current raiding schedule and towards the guild in general. We also require you to understand English, and if possible, bare with quite a few Scottish accents! What You'll Get From Us Progression through current content with regular raiding and a friendly atmosphere. We also provide raiders with guild repairs, of which the amount increases depending on your raiding commitment. Feel you fit the criteria or have a few questions? Then feel free to contact me on battle.net (Keronk#2990) or any of our officers for more information.Kerönk49 04 May
03 May Looking for a guild (Horde) Hi there I'm a mature (well in age maybe) returning player looking for somewhere friendly to park my old bones. Started playing in TBC, stopped in MoP but couldn't resist the lure of all that lovely new content. I'm looking for a social/raiding guild that is friendly & active. Sadly my current guild seems to have all but disappeared since I last played. I miss the green text & the TS chats. Back in the day, although this is my main I also raided on my resto druid or resto shaman. In Cata it was pretty much them alone i raided on. I plan on leveling the druid at least to 110 as well. So, are any guild recruiting & have some space for a tired old corpse with a bit of life left in him?Roguetrooper4 03 May
03 May Looking For Guild [Raid Guild] Hello, My name is Maximus, I'm looking for a guild, I would like the guild to meet the following requirements though, I would the guild to be a raid guild, a semi hardcore / hardcore guild. I am a Demon Hunter level 110. I can play WoW up to 8 - 10 hours a day. I have a mic and can use discord and teamspeak or even skype. My In game username is Hishima Kind Regards, MaximusHishima2 03 May
02 May [H] The Last Chance 1/10 M n/h Recruiting for ToS Hello Ladies and gentlemen. The Last Chance Newly formed Guild with a group for In-game friends, With the intention to Progress hard once ToS comes out. We are a Tight knit group that been togther for quite some time now, and Hopefully well find few more that can pick up the last core spots for ToS mythic!. Or if u wanna be a social member as well we will help u out with equipment and gearing up We Are a 2 days raiding guild for now, as we dont feel like progressing so hard in NH mythic - But Once we get closer to ToS we will put and extra day in. ( Keep that in mind) - What we require from you - 1 - 895+ ilv, we wanna do mythic progress until ToS and and not HC. Therefor i expect u to be mythic ready atleast. 2 - Trait level above 42 atleast. 3 - Able to play weds + Monday 20.30 to 23.30 ( + extra day lateron) 4 - Discord able to listen + mic ! What we r exactly recrutiing ; Healers - 1x Holy pala 1x R shaman / H preist. Tanks - Slots full But will take for non mythic raid content Melee dps - 1x Enhance SHam 1x Ret pala Ranged dps - Can use 2x Ranged dps - 1x Hunter 1x boomie 1x mage We are already somewhat a full mythic team with some social players, and few alts to make it mythic. But we need those main specs that r able to play both of those days. gm eroo#2364 officer drunktankie post here.:)Superpizza1 02 May
02 May ''ex Machina'' Guild is recruiting. Hello everyone. I am not here to divide you straightly into categories, such as 2.200 xp and etc... No. I am here, because we are forming the guild on server Quel'Thalas, which is private PvP guild, what actually means: You are our friend(even if we cant take a beer in a bar, we can do it by skype ;D), and you are seriously keen on Player versus Player mechanics. And that we all recognise, people can do everything, so thats why we are forming our guild, thats why there are gonna be 2 stable RBG teams that will smash all the PvP ground, yes, just some time and practice. As a leader of this guild, I can say few things. I am playing since 2007, i've dropped WoW at MoP, and I am back to make ''ex Machina'' the greatest PvP guild ever existed. Seriously, We don't need your experience and rating, we need your patience and love for WoW, PvP and private community as Guild. We gonna have 20 spots only, as we don't need much more. Contact me: Battletag - '' Hunter#2601 . '' Everything starts from nothing, even guild Method.Dèus0 02 May
01 May [H]898 DH lf guild Hi, im currently looking for a guild, i only really get to play evenings and weekends, im looking for a social guild that raids with no attendance requirements. ive been playing wow since vanilla and ive been on this realm since the begining, cleared all mc/bwl in vanilla, did all of ssc, tk, black temple and sunwell in BC, and wotlk cleared most content there too, i stopped playing since then and have returned here and im looking to maybe do a bit more raiding but alot more casually, with bits of pvp etc and everything else inbetween. i previously played a warrior called zodii on this realm for anyone whos been on here a whileWhyly1 01 May
29 Apr [H-Raiding] Hell Angels Hello people of Azjul-nerub and Quel'Thalas! Let me Introduce the new raiding and social guild Hell Angels Who are we? We are a social and raiding guild, brand new to the server! Recently made and we seek for social people to fill our guild, also Raiders! As i said we are brand new, Our progression is quiet small, but with your help we could take up and get ready for Tomb of Sargeras! We progressed on EN Normal/Heroic, ToV Normal/Heroic and we are progressing towards Nighthold and any other difficulty of Legion raids and soon for Tomb of Sargeras. What do we need in our team : Tanks : Guardian Druid Prot Warrior Dps : Balance Druid Frost Mage Fury Warr Elemental Shamm Enhancement Shaman# Destro lock Healers : Full for now! Req Ilvl to join for raiders : 860+ We help whoever wants to join our team! Contact us : Officers ( Goatsmacker,Ancestor and Canníbal) Guild Leader ( Quds )Ancestor4 29 Apr
28 Apr (h)The last chance 1/10m newly founded recruitment info Newly founded hoard mythic guild looking for members we are 1/10 mythic nh are raid days are Monday and wenesday mainly need Healers but all classes welcome the main focus of the guild is to get a good team to do mythic tos once it's out we are not a hardcore raiding guild but like commented player Come join us for a good and social chats send me a msg in game for more info post would be preferdDrunktankie1 28 Apr
27 Apr Need a guild with active people/nice community. Hello, I need a guild that have active members. Well, i play WoW half a year now so i could say that i'm a new player. I'm getting bored playing alone.Laskamaster1 27 Apr
23 Apr [A] RofP recruiting (1/7M EN + 3/3HC ToV + 10/10HC NH) About Reflection of Perfection Reflection of Perfection is one of the older alliance guilds on Quel'Thalas, having been founded in 2006 and going strong since then. We've seen most of the content out there from Vanilla and TBC and Wrath (up to LK-10 HC). We continued the progression in Cataclysm and were one of the few guilds to kill Madness heroic on 25 mans. In MoP we were one of the last few remaining dedicated 25 mans guilds and went up to Garrosh mythic. In WoD we downed all content on heroic, and a few mythic bosses. For the last months in WoD we took the initiative to team up with several other guild to keep the raiding going. We are now raiding the newest bosses in Legion, and recruiting for that. Current Legion progress Nighthold: 10/10 heroic Trial of Valor: 3/3 heroic Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 heroic + 1/7 mythic Recruitment We are currently recruiting the following classes/specs for Legion: (for the most up-to-date list see our forums at rofp.guildomatic.com) Deathknight: dps (open) Druid: closed Demon Hunter: dps (limited) Hunter: open Mage: open Monk: dps (open) Rogue: open Paladin: dps (limited) Priest: dps (limited) Shaman: dps (limited) Warlock: open Warrior: dps (open) Note: even if we are closed for a certain class/spec/role, we are always looking for exceptional players. Feel free to apply if you think you are such a a player. You never know :) What do we need from you? Raider attitude to gear&spec: gemmed and enchanted where possible. Preferably ready to go for Nighthold Experienced raider - raiding experience in any of the previous expansions would be nice, Legion experience is desired. Activity: we like to raid, but it should not be a second job. Therefore, we organise 4 raids a week but don't require 100% attendance. For member rank we ask that you join at least 1 raid/week, for raider rank at least 2-3 raids/week. Our raiding days are Wed, Thu, Sun & Mon, all from 20:15 - 23:15 gametime. Patience, maturity and a sense of humour - we're a social raiding guild that wants to make decent progress. Sometimes this will require patience whilst we learn to down new bosses and have our share of wipes! Sense of humour is a must have, but so is the ability to focus when raiding, even on farm content. Progression minded: you don't mind wiping while learning, and value your close personal relationship with the local repair npc. Ability to fully understand written and spoken English, and to listen up when needed. Ability to come fully prepared to raids - on time, with all the necessary consumables, and having read up on the relevant boss tactics. Ability to listen to Teamspeak - even if you have no mic. Have a stable internet connection. What will you get from us? Raids and sometimes even raid progress (if the stars align :) Perseverance (we never give up!) Guild repairs (dependent on raid activity & rank) The happy and slightly deranged family that is Reflection of Perfection More information on our guild, and how to apply, can be found at http://rofp.guildomatic.com/Kielehaal40 23 Apr
23 Apr Lf guild with thundering jade serpent Hi, I am LF for a guild that has this mount for purchase. My guild is not interested in getting this and they are not very active. I still like them of course but i will do anything for this mount even if it's a small entry fee, Thanks in advance!Antreaous0 23 Apr
22 Apr WTB Alani summon Buying alani summon for thundering ruby cloud serpent whisper me:)Antreaous0 22 Apr
22 Apr [A]<We Blame Bj> Recruiting 10/10N 3/10hc NH <We Blame Bj> (A) @ Quel’Thalas/Azjol'Nerub are recruiting social and raiding members (16+). WBB was founded by family and friends in September 2010. As the name implies, we blame our Guildmaster Bjustice for pretty much everything that ever goes wrong. We are a well seasoned, social guild with casual, but focused, raiding.At the moment we are 7/7 EN normal progressing in HC 6/7 and ToV 3/3, 10/10 (3/10hc)NH. Usually we raid Saturdays 19.30-22.30 and Sundays 19.30-22.00 (server time). Our goal for Legion is to have a regular group of dedicated people for normal and heroic raids. We have openings in all classes for our raid team, so now is a great time to join in. We believe in respect, maturity and humor. For more information about who we are, visit our website: www.weblamebj.com. If you want WBB to be your new home, whisper Bjustice, Yadzia, Phorever, Ditchblade or Lavelia, or whisper an online member that can pass on your request. Currahee!!!Ditchblade22 22 Apr
21 Apr Looking for guild Hello! Is there any guild for new noobs like me?Fapperino1 21 Apr
21 Apr [A] <Sins of Inarius> 7/7M 1/3M 4/10M <Sins of Inarius> About us We are a quite new guild that formed during the Legion pre-patch with the goal to clear Mythic content. With an average age of 25, most of our players come from Nordic countries or the UK but we also have players from elsewhere in Europe too. Outside of our raiding group we mostly run Mythic+ dungeons; some of us also play PvP and group up for other WoW content too! Progression Nighthold: 4/10 Mythic Trial of Valor: 1/3 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic Raiding Times (Server Time) Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 Monday 20:00 - 23:00 http://sinsofinarius.enjin.com/Coldfare15 21 Apr
20 Apr WTB Alani summon wtb alani summon so i can get thundering ruby cloud serpent will pay wellAntreaous0 20 Apr
20 Apr [H] Ink - 2/10 M recruiting! Who we are: Ink are a new guild founded a month after the release of legion. We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild consisting of former hardcore raiders and social newcomers ready to learn. We are currently on Ragnaros! What is expected of raiders? To be prepared in both general and role specific tactics for fights prior to raids. Gem and enchant all gear available. To be continuously motivated to improve and better themselves as a player and member of the team. Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday (Occasionally carry out alt runs on Sunday) Raid time: 22:00 - 1:00 Realm time Current recruitment needs: Ranged dps: Balance Druid, BM/MM Hunter, Frost/Fire Mage Melee dps: Windwalker Monk Tank: Guardian Druid, Protection Paladin, Brewmaster Monk Healer: Holy Paladin Exceptional players are always considered even if your class isn't listed on our recruitment list! Contacts: [GM] Zime#21104, [Council] Wigglles#2584, Munazaga#2776Rampager3 20 Apr