Azjol-Nerub / Quel'Thalas

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
1d Warmode shenanigans Hi I’m just letting everyone know that when pre patch hits I’ll be in the barrens with warmode enabled, I know for a fact that no one is gonna be doing anything better in game so I’m hoping to start some world PvP stuff going and bring Barrens chat back (as much as it can be). Also if you don’t have warmode enabled I’m disappointed and so is Chuck Norris.Koberone1 1d
2d Transcendence - Horde Azjol Nerub Quel Thalas Transcendence - We are looking for some players to join our raiding team in BFA - We aren't the usual raiding guild, we are looking for players with or without experience in raiding, if you don't have it, we can help you grow and if you do, we can still help you grow. Battle Tag is Grotek#1338 whisper me if you are interested in joiningTrindaris0 2d
2d [H] <Twenty One Pilots> - Social raiding guild Twenty One Pilots is a social raiding guild whose main goal is to promote a friendly, helpful atmosphere. Whether you're a serious raider or you prefer exploring and collecting pets, you are welcomed to join us. Our main guild events are: Antorus Heroic (11/11) - Sunday evening. We aim to bring people who we notice are doing great in Normal and dungeons, and get everyone geared up. Antorus Normal - Saturday evening. Our veterans regularly clear everything within 2h. We are happy to have people new to raiding, and help get returning players back on track! Officers will work with you as part of a "vetting" process to ensure you are raid-ready in terms of gear and knowing your class. Achievement runs for old raids - Sunday afternoon. We did Pandaria and WoD achievements, currently working on old Legion raids. We may revisit some older ones too. We are also working on building a solid Mythic raiding team, probably for Monday evenings. There are also lots of Mythic+ guild runs happening, keep an eye on guild chat or post your own key and ask if anyone wants to join! People also group often to do various achievemets or farm for pets/mounts, and the occasional PvP match. If it sounds like something you're interested in, whisper any officer in-game, we'd love to meet you!Lainathiel10 2d
2d [A]<We Blame Bj> Recruiting for BfA <We Blame Bj> (A) @ Quel’Thalas/Azjol'Nerub are recruiting social and raiding members (16+). What is WBB? WBB was founded by family and friends in September 2010. As the name implies, we blame our Guildmaster Bjustice for pretty much everything that ever goes wrong. What are our goals & purpose? We are a well seasoned, social guild with casual, but focused, raiding. At the moment we are 11/11hc Antorus. Our goal for Legion is to have a regular group of dedicated people for normal and heroic raids. We have openings in all classes for our raid team, so now is a great time to join in. When do we Raid? We raid:- Saturdays 19:30pm - 22:30pm Sundays 19:30pm - 22:00pm Progress EN - 6/7 HC ToV - 3/3 N NH - 7/10 HC ToS - 9/9 HC Antorus - 11/11 HC Information and how to join For more information about who we are, visit our website: www.weblamebj.com. If you want WBB to be your new home, whisper Bjustice, Yadzia, Phorever, Ditchblade or Lavelia, or whisper an online member that can pass on your request. Currahee!!!Ditchblade49 2d
4d [H] <Still A Pirate> Looking forward to BfA Ahoy! <Still A Pirate> is a guild born from a collection of people who wanted to get back to the fun of WoW and raiding without all the elitist clap trap that appears to go with it these days. What that means is we expect people to have a sense of humour, remember there are real live human beings behind the screen, keep to their commitments and enjoy beating the living daylights out of bosses in order to get our hands on all that lovely treasure :-) Our raid team has done well from a late start in legion , 11/11 Normal and 11/11 HC Antorus. We are currently on the lookout for a few more to join the ship as we look forward to BfA and all the antics that may bring. We raid Mon - 7:45 to 22:30 Weds -7:45 to 22:30 these are our HC nights we also run on Fridays 7:45 to whenever a normal Antorus bash to which all members are welcome. For the HC raid we expect all members to have discord and the ability to speak! ( We don't bite!) DBM / Bigwigs, appropriate gems/enchants, a willingness to work with a team of people and a good knowledge of the raid be it from previous experience or from hitting the easily available guides. Our current team is built from a mixture of first time HC to 'Curve' ( god I hate that) players, some who have raided through every expansion and some who are just starting out. We are open to all classes socially for those who just can't commit to raid schedules because of all that boring stuff like work, kids, paying the mortgage etc. Think this could be a place to call home? Contact me for a chat Seri#21250Thaelis6 4d
6d LF Raiding Guild for BFA Hey guys! I’ve recently gotten back into WoW and more specifcally The Alliance, switching my druid, lock and levelling my monk over. I’m looking for a casual raiding guild to hang out and play with, happy to heal, tank & DPS. I’m half American, a fan of banter/sarcasm, gay, married and a massive geek who loves to stream the games I play. If you think I could fit into your guild family, please let me know! RichRaedryos0 6d
11 Jul [H] Tooltips - Casual greatness. Introduction: Hi, I am Tueri, GM of <Tooltips>. I created this guild at the end of 2017 with the intention of helping new players while Azjol-Nerub/Quel'thalas were flagged as "new players" servers. We have evolved beyond my imagining, and we would love to see more people on our roster, regardless of ability and experience. Raid Progress and times: We are now 2/11 Mythic, subject to change ;) All raiders are considered casual, and there is no punishement for non-attendance. We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Monday - 19:00 - 22:30 Realm Time. We sometimes run other raids on Sundays for achievements, RBGs, old content etc, and we run Mythics regularly too. Who can join? Everyone is welcome! We will trial and train anyone up to become the raider they wish to be, as long as they are willing to put in the effort :) If you have ambition and are friendly, Tooltips is the place for you. We have no set item level requirements or require you to have any experience/achievements. What does Tooltips ask of me? We only request that you have Discord and are able to hear, and that you follow the basic guild rules. Bonus points for having a working mic :) Rules? What rules? 1. No Sexism, Racism, Homophobia, or anything that discriminates in guild chat or discord - Tooltips prides itself on being a diverse and equal environment. 2. Be friendly! BFA is pretty close, will you stay active? Absolutely. We will be raiding all the way up to release day! Inactivity sucks! Alright cool, how do I apply? Simply whisper me in game, or add my battle tag Tueri#21122. You will get a fast response most of the time. Anyone wishing for an invite as a social can simply /who Tooltips and ask anyone online for an invite - any member can do that :) Conclusion Thanks for taking the time to view, and I look forward to meeting you in game! - TueriTueri0 11 Jul
10 Jul [H] New Day - Helpful and Friendly guild, for fun times Hello friends, I am here to tell you about our guild, called New Day. It is a casual and very friendly horde guild, filled with a lot of good and nice people. I know, for I try to get to know you all, at least a little bit. Currently we have 228 characters in the guild with 115 members total (116 if you join us friend!), and every evening 10-15 people tend to be online at the same time, talking like pirates or admiring each others greatness. We do a lot of things together, so if you join and there is anything you want to do with us or something you need help with, just ask in guild chat, and I am sure that someone will be able to help you. We often do tricky achievements that can take up to 5-6 people to complete, like Only the Penitent, Share the Love, or School's Out Forever. We have also ran old raids at 8 people for guild achievements and guild mounts. We focus on playing together for fun but we do try to do some more difficult things also. We have played a lot of mythic+ dungeons, and so far we have completed all the raids in Legion on normal except for Antorus. We will attempt that raid very soon. But you don't have to do any of that if you don't want to. We have fun events every day of every week, like pvp, or pet battles, or contests where you can win prizes, all sorts of things. We have battles with Crashin' Thrashin' Racers sometimes, we play hide and seek, and we play Azeroth's Next Top Model sometimes, which is a transmog competition. You don't have to have any experience to join us, or be of any high level, you just have to be a good person. We can learn things together if we need to, and if we want to. =) HOW TO JOIN: Add my battletag as a friend, it is Nethellus#2659 So if I get a random friend request, I will assume it is because of this thread, and I will talk to you and send you an invite to the guild. I play every evening from 20.00 to 00.00 (realm time) or more. You can also try to whisper to me to see if I am online. I mostly play as Loralyn-AzjolNerub, but I do play on other characters as well. You are very welcome to join, so please come play with us =)Loralyn13 10 Jul
06 Jul <Oblivion> 11/11M Boost Community Hello and Welcome to Oblivion's Boost Community, formed by top 11/11M Raiding Teams. We Provide our Boosting Services on Eu Horde Only. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What do we provide: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Any Day Time: 16:30 - 00:30 Server Time (Runs every 30minutes) Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title. Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day Time: Custom Time (What Suits You) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00/23:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. You will Roll on Rings/Necks/Cloaks. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Everyday Time: 15:00/18:00/20:30/22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Antorus Heroic PL Special : Day: Custom Day (up to you!) Time: Custom Time (up to you!) Extra Info: We assign 3 unsaved players of the same class to trade all items to you. Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 17:00/20:00/22:30/00:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Glory of Argus Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Glory of Legion Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please join the discord and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it as well! Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQReginé3 06 Jul
06 Jul Ninth Order(11/11M) Mythic & Heroic boostruns Hello Azjol-Nerub / Quel'Thalas, Ninth Order 11/11M is selling boosts for mythic related content. With our history of successful boosts in previous expansions and great reputation as a guild you don't need to worry about a thing. Most of us have the experience of doing over a 1000+ boosts. Our group is made of officers and raiders from Ninth Order. If you ever have a complaint about any of our members do not hesitate to inform us and we will do our best to resolve any sort of misunderstandings. You will get exactly what you paid for, you will make friends, have a laugh and definitely come back again for either a run on your alt character or other boostruns. What are we boosting ? Argus HC only - 100k (Every Fri, Sat & Tuesday 22:15) Full HC - 400k (boosters unsaved, Every Fri, Sat & Tuesday 20:00) Guldan mount - 1.6M (only on horde) 9/11M antorus - 4M (only on horde) 10/11M antorus - 5M (only on horde) 11/11M antorus - 8.5M (only on horde) Argus M only - 4.25M (only on horde) Argus M only + mount - 9.5M (only on horde) *** ask ingame Talho#2887 if you want prices on full loot priority *** *** 10-15% cut on mythic boosts if you pay Draenor Horde *** What will you be receiving from these boosts ? ALL 960, 965 loot that your class can use, this includes ALL the TIER tokens if they drop (1 per boss) ALL 970+ loot, that nobody wants. Our average ilvl is 978, you will have a chance for TF! If you paid for a full loot priority boost, you'll be getting EVERY 960-985 item for you class You get all achievements for killing the bosses A chance to get Antoran Charhound, Taeshalach and a RED Scythe of the UnmakerWhen are we boosting ? We are able to boost on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Our raids start around 19:45 and we finish at 23:30. A FULL mythic 11/11M boost can take 2 days (mostly about 1 day + 1 hour next raid day). Payment We accept gold on most big servers. If you are able to pay on Draenor Horde we can provide a 10-15% cut on mythic boosts. Prices can and will be changed as the time goes by so feel free to poke me about them along the way. For additional information about the boost and scheduling whisper Talho#2887 and I will provide all the answers in game. Original feedback thread : https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618054748 Hope to see you soon! :)Talho15 06 Jul
06 Jul NoM 11/11M Boosting Service (Horde) NoM 11/11M is now opening up the boosting service once more! We have been boosting since Mop, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months and also boosting throughout WOD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through The Emerald Nightmare. You can have a look at the comments and feedback we receieved here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11181138612#1 and here :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17289172227?page=1 Now, we are offering the below runs, with your choice of the loots. Nighthold Mythic : Elisande and/or Guldan with mount and/or without mount. Antorus Heroic: Full run PL We accept gold in any realm. Please get in touch with the below people for more info. Linblad#2519 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Laiyaaa#2606Aliné1 06 Jul
03 Jul <Mouldy Orange> A social guild that has fun! Who are we? We are a group of friends that try and get !@#$ done while having fun. I think that terrible slogan fits the ideas of the guild quite well. You may be asking, who are we as leaders of this guild, we are a group of experienced players, that have previously lead hardcore raiding guilds, that are now looking for a more chilled out and relaxed time! We understand that real life comes before the game, so you are not required to come to any of the events that we put on, though you are more than welcome! What do you do? Currently we do mythic pluses daily, we do a large amount of pvp, and we have a a lot of fun. We are also planning on raiding in BFA, though if people are wanting to do it, we will do some raiding now! :) Why should I join? Everyone is welcome! No matter whether you are new to the game, or you have played since vanilla, you are invited to come and join the family. I'm new here, and I have no idea what you are on about Don't worry!! You are welcome to, we can help you in any way possible!! I cant be asked to read all of that Social guild, fun times, mythic + and pvp, ez loot. That sounds great, where can I join? Awesome, we only have 2 requirements: First, you are 18+ Also, you have a mic and are happy to chat on discord! If you meet those two requirements, message one of the officers below! /w Eltasana /w Enduring /w Nóena /w Korvantis Just say hello!Eltasana8 03 Jul
02 Jul ~Group Therapy~ Ravencrest-Selling Alliance Services ~Group Therapy~ World 55 Guild Selling Alliance Services Bastu#2490 - Bnet http://www.gt-guild.com/ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ravencrest/Group+Therapy Note: All our boosts are for GOLD ONLY Now offering multiple types of boost: Antorus ★ Masterloot 9/11M - 5m ★ Masterloot 10/11M - 6m ★ Masterloot 11/11M - 9m ★ Masterloot 11/11M + Argus Mount(Shackled Ur'zul) - 12m ★ Argus - 4m ★ Argus Mount(Shackled Ur'zul) - 9m Nighthold ★ Gu'dan Mount (Fiendish Hellfire Core) - 1.5m ★ Chance at CoF - 200k Trial of Valor ★ 'The Chosen' title + Transmog set! - 1m List of Streaming Boosters https://www.twitch.tv/polihanna https://www.twitch.tv/bastulol https://www.twitch.tv/wallirikz https://www.twitch.tv/hyuru https://www.twitch.tv/jokerdtv https://www.twitch.tv/anoreal https://www.twitch.tv/ashineeBastu0 02 Jul
02 Jul Looking for an active raiding guild Hello, I'm new to the game and I want to have a guild that can help me learn the mechanics of the game and is actively raiding (raid nights or something). Thx in advanceThesammo3 02 Jul
30 Jun [H]Faster than Lag 11/11HC recruiting for BfA Good Morning there The guild So it's been 5 months since we opened the doors to our guild and I can say honestly that it has been amazing! We have gathered some very friendly and helpful players, formed great friendships and watched new players blossom. This type of guild is definitely unique, yes we are social to start but we aim to have regular content within the guild. It's absolutely aimed more towards players in a similar situation to us, so majority of events and activity would be during the weekend period. Guild activity Right now we have been running dungeons of every level bracket for newer and older players, most recently pushing Mythic+ keys. We do this every night almost and have a lot of fun doing so. For the last 2 weeks we have jumped in to peak at Antorus and have successfully killed the 1st 9 bosses on HC, not a big deal to some of you but for us it's fantastic! Recruitment Socials of all levels the main priority Raiders for Friday and Saturday runs - Dps required Times Raid - Friday and Saturday 20:00 server time Mythic+ - most evenings from 19:00 onwards If so let's see what interest we have. You can also add me should you have any questions, (Sysmiclfc#2805). Old Post Information So once again a new expansion is upon us and everyone is rushing around trying to complete as much content as possible. Those of us who are not so keen on spending countless hours grinding are simply sitting back and relaxing while we wait. In our case we have decided to create new characters and start completely fresh on a new server, with the intention of takings these characters into the expansion as mains. We created a guild with a plan to use it as a place to stockpile mats for later use. Then we had a thought... We wondered if there were other players with the same mentality as us. Players who don't care about progression or endless hours of grinding but more about just logging in and relaxing, maybe enjoy a couple dungeons together or group up for some world quests. While at the same time you are happy enough to play solo if the guild is quiet in the evening. A place where there is no schedule or serious commitment. Could this be possible... About us So we are a real life couple who have played for many years, since vanilla for myself actually. We have seen it all and played under all possible tags but have recently became parents so our time in the week nights is limited. As such we don't and can't commit to raid schedules currently.Sysmìc16 30 Jun
27 Jun [H] Still A Pirate Ahoy! <Still A Pirate> is a newly formed guild, born from a collection of people who wanted to get back to the fun of WoW and raiding without all the elitist clap trap that appears to go with it these days. What that means is we expect people to have a sense of humour, remember there are real live human beings behind the screen, keep to their commitments and enjoy beating the living daylights out of bosses in order to get our hands on all that lovely treasure :-) Our raid team is 11/11 HC Antorus , but we are on the lookout for a few more to join the ship. All classes considered and folks willing to raid through the next expansion when it hits. We raid Mon - 7:45 to 22:30 Weds -7:45 to 22:30 these are our HC nights we also run on Fridays 7:45 to whenever a normal Antorus bash to which all members are welcome. For the HC raid we expect all members to have discord and the ability to speak! ( We don't bite!) DBM / Bigwigs, appropriate gems/enchants, a willingness to work with a team of people and a good knowledge of the raid be it from previous experience or from hitting the easily available guides. Our current team is built from a mixture of first time HC to 'Curve' ( god I hate that) players, some who have raided through every expansion and some who are just starting out. We are open to all classes socially for those who just can't commit to raid schedules because of all that boring stuff like work, kids, paying the mortgage etc. Think this could be a place to call home? Contact me for a chat Seri#21250Thaelis2 27 Jun
27 Jun [A] Reason - Looking For Raid Members Hi I'm Kel. A few months ago myself and a good friend of mine, Bane, started Reason with the intentions of making our guild a small go to social spot. We wanted Reason to be a guild where new players could join and find help, play WoW with a group of like minded players and have fun whilst playing. For the most part we've accomplished just that. Reason has some amazing, funny, genuine and loyal people who have joined us in the short time our doors have been open. We all treat each other with respect, we all know how to get along well and we all know how to have fun together. In what is a massively over saturated area of the game (guilds popping up everywhere) it's more than we could have asked for when we started out. Okay so what's the reason for this post? Well, we're now looking to start some light raiding. And whilst we have enough members to fill a raid team, being primarily a social guild not all of our members want to raid which is absolutely fine, we're in no way going to pressure anyone into taking part in something they don't want to take part in, that's not what Reason is about. So we need a few laid back raiders who know their stuff, raiders who have a lot patience and don't mind helping out guild members who are still learning. We need raiders who are considerate and love the game. Ideally we would like a tank and a healer, maybe even a mage or two! :O Naa, jk, who needs food..... :p So if you're looking for a fresh start or you're looking to move your raiding skills to a new guild then please get in touch with either Kelson (Veisenberg#2138) or Banebridge (Crayfern#2821) for a chat. We'd love to hear from you. Of course, Reason's social door is still open to all. If you would like to join us on a social basis then by all means contact one of our officers Kailuun, Zoraxus or McBeaver for a quick chat and an invite. :)Kelson1 27 Jun
26 Jun Any Vanilla/TBC Quel'Thalas players left? This thread isn't a love in for those with rose tinted glasses of Vanilla/TBC, more a thread to see who is still about! I come and go, find myself easily burnt out by WoW now that I'm 27 not 16, who else is still hiding out there??Nubby40 26 Jun
25 Jun Argus Mythic + mount = 8mil golds! Hello have one spot for boosting argus mythic mount. get it b4 next patch and Bfa! Im top seller on silvermoon realm full population. check https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618194293 accept golds on all realms ! Battle Tag: Sparklystars#21949 Skype - twinkeuSaintelf0 25 Jun
24 Jun Help killing Kil'jaeden on heroic Hello everyone, For some reason it seems almost impossible to find a group to kill Kil'jaeden on heroic. So now I will try here on the forum- I am also willing to pay for a group taking me there, if that is necessary. It is for the mage tower second skin btw.Darkon0 24 Jun
23 Jun [A] Sellrun Herald of the Titans Hello friends We, WotlK United, are selling the title „Herald of the Titans“ on Horde and Alliance side. For this feat of strenght/achievment u need to kill „Algalon the observer“ on 10-player mode with level 80. Also there is an itemlevel restriction to max 226 and weapons 232. So as a result you need a lvl 80 character to do this. Gear isn‘t needed because we‘re killing the boss for you. After the kill, you‘ll recieve the feat of strenght „Herald of the Titans“ and the title aswell. This title is accountwide for all characters above level 80. Our group is an experienced boosting group and started boosting Challenge Modes and Raids back in "MoP". Today we specialize ourself in "Herald of The Titans", because there are so many groups selling Mythic+ and Raids that aren't really special. FAQ: Prices: → All german realms: 150.000 Gold → Argent Dawn, Silvermoon, Quel‘thalas, Kazzak, Twisting Nether, Outland, Draenor -EU: 150.000 Gold → All other EU realms 200.000 Gold Our service: → Fast boost (10-15 min) → Going AFK infight possible What do you get? → The feat of strenght: „Herald of the Titans“ → The title „Herald of the Titans“ Procedure → Whisper me ingame: Issra (Argent Dawn-EU alliance)/ Wînters (Blackmoore-EU alliance) or add me on Winters#2786 → Date finding → 50% party payment → Get boosted → Pay the rest With best regards. Wînters For questions, just contact me.Wînters8 23 Jun
17 Jun Offering / and LF Guild/Mates for Leveling-Boost Hey there, since BFA will be launched soon and the mage-tower skins will become unobtainable after that, I wanted to level-up my Paladin and my Priest as fast as possible. Since my new job, a lot has changed for me, which means I now need mates/a guild who are available at a certain time (and since leveling has gotten hard, for me at least). And now let me get straight to the point. My Plan: Our main-chars will be grinding our low-lvl-chars up to a certain lvl. We will switch with helping and receiving help every other day or so. Surely we can also do groups! My available times: Sun - Thu = 21:00 to 23:00 CEST (hope that's correct) Fri - Sat = 21:00 to 01:00 CEST So just tell me your times and wishes. Looking forward to making and meeting new friends xD Note to self: I hope I mentioned everything relevant?!Arthærion0 17 Jun
16 Jun WTS Papal Fez Hey all, WTS Papal Fez for around 2 mill, negotiable of course. Message me if you’re interested. Have a great day BertBertikur1 16 Jun
15 Jun We Met Online Social/Progression Guild <Deleted>Ñoire0 15 Jun
12 Jun [A] 3 Old Timers - LF Mature / Progressive Guild Hi all, ** Please read the post in it's entirety, we're looking to move servers so please don't just post a 'guild recruit copy/paste response', ensure you feel your guild will suit our needs before replying ** Recently I've had some friends return to the game, we were all based on Bloodscalp Horde but have decided that after 14 years of being dribbling Orcs / Hairy Taurens and slightly camp Blood Elves we're going to freshen things up a little for BFA and convert to Alliance. I myself moved server and faction to gain my R14 prior to burning myself out and thus I took a break seeing as they all had too. With my friends returning for BFA, we'll be transferring to the server of which ever guild we feel will best suit. So which ever guild(s) responds to this will have to take into consideration allowing 3-4 socials joining until BFA hits then we'd all look to apply for the core progression team of the guild. Currently I'll be running as Social myself, whilst I help them (friends) find their feet again and/or help them level in preparation for BFA. If a raid is majorly short on peeps I'm sure we can jump in and help so it doesn't get called etc, So in a nutshell, we're .. Looking for a mature(18+ the older the better) English speaking guild - most of us will be late 20's - 30's y/o Will raid 2-3 times a week when BFA raid ready. With starting times preferably around 20:00 Server (19:00 GMT earliest) - work / kids / wives that need our attention first. Guild that utilises Discord Has it's own website Has an active community that welcomes both socials and heroic/mythic progression Zero Drama tolerance guild - very rare to find a guild that is exempt from drama but at least one that has a stance against it. In return you'll get 1-3 very active and very competent raiders, whom generally parse in the 90's-100% percentile. Are about as relaxed as your modern day sloths as all but one of us are in our 30's (been there seen it, done it, not much phases us... apart from needless drama) English speaking / Working clear mics Each having played since Vanilla release in 2004, so have a huge amount of experience, though we have had our breaks (kids/RL etC) Interactive and engaging both within the community and ingame Know their current and most other classes inside out (though 1 or 2 may roll something new for BFA) Review their own logs / parses to improve each raid Most have had in some form or another management positions in guilds that have been very successful up n til a point where server/guild population dwindledKraezy0 12 Jun
11 Jun [A] <Iris> : 11/11 M Antorus - Recruiting for BfA About Iris: Iris is a long standing guild and currently one of the oldest running guilds on Quel'Thalas. Formed back in vanilla and still retaining a number of its members from that time, Iris is made up by a solid group of people, aiming to generally have a laugh while making a noticeable progress impression. We currently have a stable core Mythic roster but are considering all applications to fill out the final parts of our roster. We are primarily interested in taking on players looking to get stuck into the challenges of Mythic raiding, without having to put in the major time investment required to raid on a hardcore level. If you are the sort of player who finds Heroic difficulty a bit underwhelming, but don't want to have to dedicate all of your spare time to participating in and preparing for hardcore raiding, you should feel right at home raiding with us. Raid Schedule: Iris raids 3 nights a week during progression. Raiders are expected to make a minimum of 2 nights a week, attending as close to 3 as possible on average. (allowances of course are made with RL conflicts). Our raid times are as follows (EU Server Time): Thursday: 20:00 - 23:00 Sunday: 20:00 - 23:00 Tuesday: 20:00 - 23:00 Recruitment: Death Knight: DPS (Medium) / Tank (Medium) Demon Hunter: DPS (Medium) / Tank (Medium) Druid: RDPS (High) / MDPS (Medium) / Healer (Low) / Tank (Medium) Mage: DPS (Medium) Monk: DPS (Medium) / Healer (Low) / Tank (Medium) Paladin: DPS (Medium) / Healer (Low) / Tank (Medium) Priest: DPS (High) / Healer (Low) Rogue: DPS (Medium) Shaman: RDPS (Medium) / MDPS (Medium) / Healer (Low) Warrior: DPS (High) / Tank (Medium) We are currently recruiting based on the priority listed above. We do consider all applicants regardless of our listed priorities. Anyone interested should look to contact Dist#2575/Zinkey#2536/Arkenstone#2164 in game for more details.Xinkey30 11 Jun
06 Jun any raiding guild recruiting? hello , i have been playing legion since the end of emerald nightmare . Mostly solo playing and now i feel like i should join a guild for further progress. i got my antorus hc curve ( 2nd or 3rd day if i remember correct with pug) since then i mostly got nothing to do :D . I am searching a guild who farms hc antorus and wants to do mythic antorus. I currently have no mythic progress but i have confidence and want to clear the raid before bfa. I have 964 ilvl on my main demon hunter ( havoc). Nab#21788 is my battle tagPotatoé0 06 Jun
05 Jun Looking for Alliance Guild Hai! I've been flying solo for a while but I really want to be part of a fun guild where I can talk to people while playing and leveling alts. I'm very social, been playing since 2006, have a lot of knowledge about the game, love helping out new players and adore achievements. Are there any Alliance guilds out there that want to take me in?Arellas4 05 Jun
04 Jun <Emerald Watchers> Social/Leveling Guild Hello everyone, I would like to say few things about my newly made Guild called "Emerald Watchers". Emerald Watchers it's a Druid themed alliance guild, focused on PvE content and Social interactions at this moment. The Guild is only 2 weeks old at the time of this post, but i would like to see it grow and prosper with the help of nice and friendly people. Are you new to the game or leveling an alt, and you feel like playing alone is really boring? Does Druidism appeal to you? Or nature itself? Or you just want take things slow and easy, with a friendly chat here and there? Well Emerald Watchers is the kind of Guild i hope you are looking for! No need to have experience, for a social guild it's priority is the people over the skills! If you'd like to ask questions or an invite right away, please add my battletag as friend, Honamar#2572 or write down a post here. My playtime is almost every evening 15pm/17pm or 19pm/01am (realm time). We also have a Discord Channel ready to be set up for everyone.Honamar5 04 Jun
04 Jun WMO Social Guild Hi bros n gals I met some people yesterday and we made a guild together and started questing I'm looking for some friends that want to level with us or just play with us at max or whatever three of us are noobs and me and two others have some experience, we can chillout in discord level characters together and have fun Doesn't matter if your a noob or a pro who witnessed all the !@#$ happen to azeroth hit me up on discord or leave a reply Snow#3011Noiré0 04 Jun
03 Jun Looking for pvp guild-any or guild.. Hey guys, i moved my character to this realm for a friend but i dont find ANY pvp guild. If there is no pvp guild, any social/raiding----friendly guild can invite me? Gearing this character up atm. Battlenet: Bawsy#2758Memes0 03 Jun
03 Jun 50k REWARD - Find my long lost friend So for a while now I've been trying to find someone I used to play with in vanilla - Tuaranna - Tauren Warrior. If I check the armory I can see recent achievements being unlocked on their account, including legion ones from the start of this year, however the character I played with 10-12 years ago, Tuaranna, is inactive and still level 70. Additional info - Tuaranna used to be seriously into PVP on Quel'Thalas in vanilla, gaining the HWL title. This is incredibly frustrating to know that they still play, just on a different character and I have no way of contacting them. Obviously there was no Battle.net back in the day, so all I have is the forums to see if anyone here knows an alt they may be playing on or any info that might help. If anyone has any info that might lead me to finding them you can either mail me in game, on either Zonë on Aerie Peak or Klixop on Quel'Thalas. I will even offer 50k gold to the person that gives me the info that directly leads me to them - I'm not just saying that, it means a lot. Thanks for your timeZonë0 03 Jun
01 Jun [A][5/11M]Raiding Paradise looking for members Raiding Paradise - Casual Raiding Guild Raiding Paradise is currently looking for additional members to fill our rooster. We are raiding 3 times a week, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday 20:30 - 23:30 server time. Who are Raiding Paradise? We are a guild which started on 25/10/2016 with a small group has steadily grown since then. We believe in a having a healthy balance between raid progression and having fun. However, saying that, we do expect our members to take pride in their characters, have respect for their fellow guild members and come prepared. We try to keep a relaxed attitude in all the content we do, but some of the things we attempt are challenging and therefore requires a level of focus and commitment. As a guild, we have a diverse range of members and do appreciate that real life has to take priority over raiding sometimes. If this sounds interesting and like a good fit for you, then the next step is to whisper me or an officer for some more information. Current Progression Raid: 11/11HC Antorus | 3/11 mythic Antorus Recruitment: Tanks: Open Healer: Open (Low priority) RDPS: Open MDPS: Open Raiding times: Heroic Wednesday 20:30 - 23:30 Mythic Friday 20:30 - 23:30 Sunday 20:30 - 23:30 If you have questions, please contact Latrade, Hosster or Pleomax on battlenet. Contact information: Latrade#2983 Recruitment Hosster#2506 Raid Leader Pleomax#21175 Guild MasterDorfs2 01 Jun
01 Jun WTS ALANI (Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent) Please contact for further information. Prretty#21117 on btagDraekara0 01 Jun
01 Jun (A)<Bind øn Equip>Recruiting For BFA If you have stumbled upon this post... and are looking for a guild on AN/QT we might just be the home for you! Whether you are a raider, social, starting/returning to the game or just not quite sure... we strive to have a helpful, close knit, friendly & knowledgeable community for you to take advantage of. Although social forth a foremost, we have a dedicated and passionate core raid team and are always looking for likeminded players to bolster our ranks. With the new expansion just months away we are focused on getting a cohesive team of raiders geared and ready to progress. We currently 11/11 Heroic and 2/11 Mythic (for those of us interested). As a spin off guild we are celebrating our 1 year anniversary right when BFA launches! (well august 12th tbf) and have come a million miles from our humble beginnings. We have 2 progression raid nights a week (currently Wed/Sun 2000-2300) and one chill normal run Firdays where we bring everyone we can :) The one thing we cannot boast is a PVP team. Despite multiple attempts... our server is just not the home for dedicated pvpers That is probably literally the only aspect of the game we don't have our hand in. We run this guild old school... Guild pays for its raiders repairs, food, flasks, pots, and runes. We take care of our own. Our mythic plus/keystone scene is lively. You can find guild runs going on at most any time of day and though not officially coordinated on the calendar at this time, we are thinking about putting together a Mythic + team with scheduled nights. Socially we are extremely active. With 300+ members on approximately 175 unique accounts you will rarely find yourself alone in Azeroth with our logo on your game bar :) Social events ranging from parties to contests to classic raiding nights are on the calendar every week. We have an active discord where all are welcome. Our goal remains to be a safe friendly place where everyone has the opportunity to enjoy end game content on whatever level they feel comfortable. We are a great place to get started... we are a great place to settle down.... TLDR: Join our guild... its pretty cool! My BattleTag is PrrettyKitty#21117 and my discord is PrrettyKitty#6112. If for some reason you can't reach me at those simply /who Bind øn Equip (with that nordic 'ø') and whisper an officer for an invite or more info!Draekara2 01 Jun
30 May Guilds for noobs? Is there any guilds for low level new player, because not all of us is rolling lvl 110 chars from patch 1.02 and 20000hrs of raid experience? To be honest WoW is pretty boring when playing alone.Dharneoc18 30 May
28 May Azjol is now for new players? Hello all, My friends and I have been playing on Azjol-Nerub for some time now (nearly 2 years). Recently I noticed that the realm was changed to be reccommended for new players? My friends and I are anything but new to the game, and we find this relatively off putting. I'm not sure if it's fair to more veteran players to suddenly change the status of their long-time realm like this. I wonder if it should be considered to allow us to move our guild/characters to a different realm, if we please. Obviously, I don't have a problem with new players, and I know this really doesn't change much. It just hurts my ego a little bit (lol) that we're stuck here. ;) Any other thoughts on this?Telil14 28 May
24 May Is the realm dying? So i just don't see too manny within the que list for The guild. Is the realm dying?Holbart0 24 May
20 May testing please reply please reply to this as I am unsure if my posts are working :SFalashore1 20 May
18 May Healer For 3v3 #Ødin0 18 May
18 May Trading Market Discord WoW Join the Trading Market Discord Channel! The place where you can Advertise/Find 101 Twink Boosts, HC Antorus Boost, Gold Realm Swapping, TCG Mounts (Spectral Tiger), Rare Items & More. Use this Discord Link to join: https://discord.gg/mqRgv8E Enjoy!Hot2 18 May
15 May <Exception> Mythic Antorus Boosting Services <Exception> is offering multiple types of boosts please see below ofr the different types of runes we offer. What we have to offer right now is: Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot We ONLY accept gold as payment. If you can pay on Shattered Hand and connected realms you will get the cheapest prices. However we do accept gold on most servers. Antorus Mythic run is on Wednesdays at 19:30 server time. All our raiders are 965+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer each armor and token type. For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 or send me a whisper in-game.ßíó0 15 May
14 May New player looking for people to play/chat with I have only been playing the game for few days, but im having a blast and can see myself being a part of the community in the future. The only problem I have is that it gets lonely playing, as none of my friends even want to try wow. Hence I am looking for some people on the server that could also potentially help me level up or answer my newbie questions :PVoolzor2 14 May
13 May Healing Paladin Seeking Social Raiding Guild Seeking a social raiding guild, I am able to raid every two weeks, I have been playing world of Warcraft from the start and I am from the UK. feel free to message me in game or leave some info on forum or in game mail.Falashore3 13 May
12 May Looking for a Bulgarian Guild Hi, lf a nice bulgarian guild, I'm not a filthy casual and I know my stuff.I do both PvE and PvP. Sorry if this isn't the right spot to post this. Thanks for your attention. :)Tartarina0 12 May
12 May Looking for Raid Guild! Hey I'm looking for an Raiding guild, i started playing wow again for about 2 months ago. My current ilvl. is 870. But i'm gearing up as fast as possible. I'm fairly new to raiding, but i do an LFR in between quests. My character: Fury Warrior ilvl: 870 (in Progress) Server: Qual'Thalas (but i'm willing to do an server change if it's needed) Zöltan1 12 May
10 May <GuardsOfLife> relaxed guild looking to grow We are a relaxed and friendly guild with a semi-serious raiding group...What I mean by that is we are not super serious about progression (we go at our own pace) but we do expect that u have enchants gems flasks pots etc. Yes i need to say it you would be surprised :P We are a relatively new group (about 3 months now) and most of our members are pretty new to raiding. We have 10/11 on normal antorus as a guild (had to pug argus). So as you can see we are behind the curve a little. We will improve our normal raiding first before considering HC raiding. We are looking for like minded raiders to help us along the way and hopefully stay with us until BFA :D We need healers/dps, mostly, to grow the size of our group. Leave a comment below and we can take it from there :DArylion2 10 May
10 May Need Progression guild Need Progression guild cuz solo queueing is a pain any help is appreciatedXanicus0 10 May
26 Apr Fury warrior looking for casual raiding guild item level around 890, i'm a fairly new player but im getting the hang of my spec. My current guild is a rather small guild with 7 people online during peak, and i don't see them growing larger any time soon. I don't want that, i want to get started on some mythic dungeons, and try to get into raiding, so i prefer something with a lot of active members. I'm free most nights so whatever the raid nights are will probably fit in my schedule. Just looking for a relaxed athmosphere to progress in. short Q&A: I chose pandaren because i thought they looked funny, i didn't know about the whole stigma people have against them at the time. My favorite color is Animals by Pink Floyd I don't speak fluent Swahili and yes, penguins do have knees.Kushchronic0 26 Apr