Doomhammer / Turalyon

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
1d STDs are BOP - Looking for DPS for mythic progression Hello! STDs are BOP is a great guild with a great community of people, raiding and loving the progress. We are currently 7/9HC ToS and aiming for more. We have a core group that has known eachother for a long time, and one of our guidelines is that we have fun during the raids -- and I believe this is a good tactic for getting a lot of kills down. As soon as we get Kil'Jaden down on heroic, we want to aim for mythic progression, and here is where we need you! We are seeking a raider who is - Dedicated - Available for 85% of the raids - Able to speak on Discord - Comes prepared to every raid - Have raiding experience - Wants a laugh while getting bosses killed and geared up! We welcome everyone suitable for our group to become a trial member, but mainly looking for mage, balance druid or rogue. If you have more question, or want to talk with us about a trial, write here or add me on battle net #Alyssha2360 Or whisper one of the officers ingame Onespec, Goldtail, Alýssha.Alýssha0 1d
2d [A] 3/9 HC Raiding Guild. Recruiting for ToS! <Bros Before Hozen> is Recruiting. We are a friendly and relaxed Raiding Guild situated on the Doomhammer/Turalyon server and are currently looking to recruit like minded people from a variety of classes, we don't try to be super serious and like to remain light hearted and fun, we're mostly a group of players that have stuck together since the Wrath of the Lich King days so it's a community more than a guild focused on Raiding. Aim of the game for us is to have a laugh, kill bosses and progress. We are looking to fill out our Raiding Roster in order to move into Mythic difficulty and progress in Tomb and future tiers. Current Progression: Tomb of Sargeras: 3/9 HC Nighthold: 10/10 HC Trial of Valor: 3/3 HC Emerald Nightmare: 6/7 Mythic Having Raid Progression at the same level as us is desirable but not essential. Raid Days: Thursday | 9 - 12pm Sunday | 9 - 12pm Monday (Normal/Trial Run) | 9-12pm Due to most of us being employed,we are currently raiding on Sunday or Monday @ 9 - 12pm Server Time but we try to be flexible as much as possible for to accomodate for raiders schedules fluctuating and we have a Monday night raid to allow Trials to get comfortable with our raiding environment and to see how they do and gear up players. Currently Recruiting: High: Resto Shaman, Resto Druid. Medium: Hunter, Ele Shaman, Mage, Balance Druid. Low: Warlock. Application Process: We're a guild that is formed from a group of friends that returned to WoW and are looking for any one who is wanting to raid. if you are interested, please send a message to one of our contacts below and we'll give you a link to our guild discord and we'll have a quick chat just to see who you are, what class you play and if you have any inflexibilities in your schedule we should know about to accomodate raid times. Contacts: Clee#2327 RedHotMeat#2713 Loot: We have just switched to a Loot Council system to prepare for the Mythic difficulty loot distribution in order to distribute loot evenly and fairly to guild members. And to those that are interested in the guild but not raiding, Social players are also welcome. :)Kernal22 2d
3d 907+ Death Knight Tank LF Guild Hi guys, I started playing this game way back in 2004 and cleared molten core and would describe myself back then as addicted to the game and a hardcore raider, it was simply unhealthy :-D Like most people I have come and gone as the years have passed and completely skipped MOP, but have been enjoying my time with the game recently and have completed all of the raids on normal thus far through pick up groups and have completed mythic 13+ dungeons. It would be nice to play with a tighter knit community of players and join in on the raid scene once more on a more casual basis. As my 'hardcore' hours upon end raiding have passed me by and frankly I don't want them to come back... I play the game for enjoyment and challenge and raiding does offer that, I therefore do take it seriously and watch youtube videos to understand boss mechanics and am happy to get on voice comms. I can follow instructions, but am also confident giving instructions on content I am familiar and confident in. If you feel like I might fit into your group(s) please drop me a message, I have been looking through the in-game guild recruitment but what a crock of !@#$ that is! Over and out o/Fearmourne0 3d
5d [A]<Requiem> 4/9M ToS - 10/10M NH - Recruiting! Who is <Requiem>? Hmmm. How to fit the ethics and ins/outs of our guild into a short advertisement. Take a seat, grab a Mountain Dew and maybe some Cheetos, and let us begin... <Requiem> are a long running 3 night a week raiding guild, located on Doomhammer/Turalyon EU. We have raided regularly since the days of Firelands in cataclysm and cleared all end expansion content at a Heroic/Mythic level equivalent since. What is your current progression in Legion? Since you asked so nicely: 10/10 Mythic in The Nighthold (Cutting Edge) 3/3 Mythic in the Trial of Valor (Cutting Edge) 7/7 Mythic in The Emerald Nightmare (Cutting Edge) What are your collective goals? Our goal as a raiding team is to clear mythic raids while they're still relevant for those shiny Cutting Edge achievements, whilst having room to joke around and have fun during raid time. We're not super serious, we value enjoying the raid more than whining at people constantly, however we do expect a few things from our raiders: We require our players to understand and implement their characters to their full potential, which includes deep knowledge about your class and role, as well as bringing the best consumables, enchants and gems available. And, above all, knowing when to get serious when needed. We take the time to log our raids and review what we can be doing better each night, giving the team a strong backing by experienced players during progression fights. Why join us you ask? What can we offer you above the other 20 guilds recruiting? As mentioned above, we pride ourselves in keeping a light hearted, whilst mature, atmosphere during raids. We feel we can provide a real sense of community, and that you’ll feel relaxed, happy, but focused in when it comes to progressing on the next boss. In instances we need them, we provide runes and anything extra we may need to kill a boss, and will always provide a wealth of information regarding upcoming bosses and a forum to discuss ideas. You can rest assured that the raid team will be continuing through the longevity of Legion, with an aim to be amongst the top couple of guilds on the server. Above all, we invest in the player themselves, not the character they play. Even if you haven’t killed any mythic bosses, we’re willing to take a chance on you proving your skill and dedication, whatever gear or experience you have. If you can, two weeks later you will be fully mythic geared anyway and part of a team that gets stuff done, whilst having a good time. We have an extremely active Discord server which we use as our ‘community hub’, and you can often find players playing other games or generally hanging out every evening. When do you raid? We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Mondays from 20:30 'till 23:30 server time. Invites at 20.15. We also run alt raid nights for some downtime, and you’ll find us running Mythic+ every night of the week. How do you deal with loot? We have a loot council system in place, using RC Loot Council. Loot will go where it will most benefit the raid, and if you don't get it the first time it drops it won't be long until you are fully geared anyway. What do you expect from potential raiders? There are a few things we expect, noted below. Head over to our website for a more in depth list! • Ability to click the ‘sign up’ button in advance (sometimes harder than a raid boss) • Show up on time and prepared • Learn each fight – Know the mechanics of the boss • Be part of a team – This is a team effort after all! You may have to sit a fight, you may not get a piece of loot first time it drops, but this is part of the team effort. Legion makes it harder than ever before to bring the same people to every boss, without 3495 alts. Please understand this! • Prove your worth – Do well. Know the tactics, provide some feedback and you’ll get a starting spot for sure. • Patience – Mythic raiding can be hard, understand once in a while we may have a night wiping. It won’t deter us. We’ll get around to smacking the end boss in the face, and we’ll have fun doing it when we do. Interested? Head over to our website at below for more information: http://requiemdh.enjin.com/recruitment You can also whisper Kotah, Jaboli, or Véni in game for more information. Additionally we have a second more relaxed raiding team, Team Aayala, that raids two nights a week on Tuesday and Thursday. Current Progress: 10/10 HC, 1/10 Mythic NH and 5/9 HC ToS. Contact Soulwrencher or Raistlinmaje for more info. Socials players are always welcome! If you feel like you would like to hang out with us, drop us a message in game or on here. ADD ME -> mdax#2695 to discuss. Cheers! Kotah13 5d
6d [H] Orbis are recruiting for Tomb (4/9 M, 10/10 M) Hello, Orbis are a relatively new guild (formed 13th Feb 2015) with the aim of progressing through mythic content on a light schedule. Although the name may be new, we're a group of veteran raiders, most of which have been raiding to a high level for years now, with plenty of experience. We currently have three raid days, Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday, 20:00 to 23:00 server time, and we expect you to be able to make all three most weeks in order to maintain good progress. While we do expect you to know how to play your character well, and would prefer to see some past experience, we're not too fussed about what gear you have - gear is easy enough for us to fix, skill is a bit harder. Current Progress Tomb - 4/9 M Previous Tiers NH - 10/10 M (Cleared on 07/06/17) ToV - 3/3 M (Cleared on 24/05/17) EN - 7/7 M (Cleared on 20/12/16) HFC - 13/13 M (Cleared on 05/05/16) Current Needs 1 RDPS (Hunter highly preferred, Mage or SP considered if exceptional) 2 Healers (Shaman, Priest) For more info or to apply, visit www.orbisguild.eu or contact an officer ingame (Seahenar, Aokin, Optimist, Vostrayan). Thanks for your time, SeahenarSeahenar56 6d
21 Jul [A] 900 healer LF guild I'm an ilvl 900 disc priest, and I'm looking for a guild that's still on ToS normal, or early parts of ToS heroic. I have previously cleared normal and heroic mode raids, and I'm used to voice chat. I'm ok with any raiding times. I just resubbed after a few months of absence (exams and holiday), and I want a group to do progress with.Nuky4 21 Jul
17 Jul [H] <The Northern Lights> are recruiting - ToS HC 2/9 Current Progress in Legion - 7/7 EN (HC), 3/3 ToV (HC), 10/10 NH (HC) & 2/9 ToS (HC) 'The Northern Lights' are looking to boost our ranks progress through 'The Tomb of Sargeras' - 9/9 Normal & 2/9 Heroic //-------------- A little bit about the Guild: We are a friendly bunch of people from a wide range of backgrounds; former hardcore raiders who no longer have the schedule and casual raiders. We all have one thing in common; we enjoy low drama progression at a light pace of 2 nights per week (Monday and Wednesday 20:00-23:00 server) in a relaxed atmosphere. We understand that real life tends to get in the way, but that doesn't stop us getting through content at a good pace. //-------------- Onto the recruitment part: In particular we are looking for some ranged DPS (off-spec healing preferred) to round out our raiding team; Elemental Shaman, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, Hunter, Mage, Warlock. Ideally, we're looking for; * Mature applicants * Previous experience in Normal or Heroic raiding * Item level around 900 (easy enough now with the newest LFR wings) But it's not an ideal world! So please feel free to apply if you don't meet those requirements and we can have a chat in-game with you. Also, we will consider any exceptional applicants for other roles in a raid which we are not currently looking for. Finally, if you don't like the raiding scene; you can always apply as a 'Social' member and join us on farmed bosses, fun-runs through old content, or even a few laid-back Mythic+ dungeons outside of our raid schedule. //-------------- Visit our website at www.tnlguild.eu or you can send an in-game whisper to the following characters for more information; GM: Redwillow Officers: Akeso, Spleenwizard and GrimmgørGrimmgør16 17 Jul
13 Jul (A) Gladius Dei - 2/3 M 3/10 M 7/9 HC is recruiting! Hello there! Gladius Dei is recruiting more raiders to fill in our ranks! We are a stable guild that's been around on Doomhammer since Vanilla '05. Our current progress is at 7/7 M, 2/3 M ,3/10 M and 7/9 HC. We want some more dedicated raiders to fill in our raiding team to get a good pool to draw from for future ToS/Mythic progression. Right now we are mostly looking for DPS Preferably Hunters, Shaman, Warlock, Demon Hunters, Mages If you don't fall in this class category don't be afraid to hit me up anyway and see if we can work something out! Our raiding times (servertime) are during the evening as following: Wednesday 9PM - 12PM (Progress) Thursday 9PM - 12PM (Progress) Monday 9PM - 12PM (Farm run) We don't make you come to all 3 of our raids but if you want to be a part of the progress group then we want you joining 2 out of 3 raids. (Wed/Thurs) If you are interested in joining a guild that has tons of different nationalities, makes frequent Mythic+ groups and is very social in a relaxed environment then we got you covered. Please reply on this topic if you have any questions or contact me ingame on Snort#21281 or contact Kaspahv#2789 www.gladiusdei.it For the Alliance!Dursang15 13 Jul
10 Jul [H][Bloodhoof/Khadgar][DUTCH] <Nomads> To abide by the wow forums rules this recruitment message is in English, we are however a Dutch-speaking only guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar! Raid hours (CEST - Server Time) Wednesday: 19:45 - 23:00 Sunday: 19:45 - 23:00 Progress As this message is on every realm forum and I possibly can't update it everytime we made a new kill I will link to wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Nomads To give an idea of our goals: We're progressing into HC atm and we are recruiting members so we can start with Mythic soon! Trial Period The Trial Period lasts for an uncertain amount of time, depending on your performance. By performance we mean: - Signing up for the raids in advance; - Showing up on time and prepared for the Raid; - Playing your role correctly; - Behaving as a decent human being; - In case of absence: informing us about it in advance; During your trial you will be evaluated and given information whether we are interested in offering you a place within our ranks. We are only interested in people who want to help Nomads progress and develop into a stronger community. Loot during Trial Period During your Trial Period you will have a lower loot priority than our Raiders. If no Raider needs a certain item but you do, the item of course goes to you so the loot isn't wasted. In case of two Trials wanting the same item the item will be rolled for. Loot for Raiders We use Loot Council for tier and on non-tier item we use a roll system. Where you can use your roll on item a night (need), afterwards all other gear puts you on the ‘greed’ list. Decision regarding loot is made by the Officers, and loot drama is strongly frowned upon. However, if you feel that a mistake has been made, please notify the Raid Leader and he will look into it. If after looking into it the Raid Leader decides to stick with the original decision, please do not fight him on this. What do we expect from you? - Know everything that is relevant to your class in general and your specialization in particular; - Keep up to date with changes or mechanics that concern your class and specialization; - Come fully prepared for the raids: have your gear enchanted and gemmed, have your food, runes, potions and flasks, know all required tactics; - Be online in-game and on our Discord at 19:45 on raid nights, have a working microphone; - Be able to communicate with all our members in Dutch; - Be focused on progress fights even though we joke around on farm bosses, thrash and during breaks; - Behave as a decent human being and keep all dramas out of the game; What can you expect from us? - Experienced and strong leadership from all previous expansions' end-game content; - Two raids a week with progression oriented mindset; - Raid progression with a serious, goal-oriented yet laid back attitude; - Decent human behaviour from the Raiders. Our raids are always focused on progressing through to the next boss, or the next difficulty, while having fun. We always stir the cauldron with the right amount of winner mentality, fun and seriousness when we raid! If you want to raid in a guild sporting a great team spirit, good progress, stability and a fun atmosphere, Nomads is the guild for you! To apply or for more information, feel free to contact me or any of our officers, Naverion#2280, Josin, Thirikzal, Frietsaus or come visit us on https://discord.gg/vTNqmcz Thank you for reading and we hope to see you soon!Naverion0 10 Jul
10 Jul [H] <Fury> - Shadowsong 3/9M 10/10M Recruiting! “Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to Fury.” - Francis Quarles Currently recruiting: Very High Prio: Rogues High Prio: Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, Healer Priest High Prio: Warlocks, Moonkin, Elemental Shaman, Marksman Hunter High Prio: SV Hunters/Windwalkers Of course, all classes of exceptional applicants will be considered! Current Progress: 3/9 Mythic ToS 8/9 HC ToS 10/10 Mythic NH 2/3 Mythic ToV 7/7 Mythic EN Background: Fury was launched in the beginning of April 2010 by a small group of long-term friends from all over Europe, with a wealth of raiding experience from every tier of raid content all the way back to the beginning of vanilla WoW. After two short months of existence we had grown to heroic standard guild and surpassed many long-standing raiding guilds on Shadowsong in progress. Since then, we remained as a heroic (and now Mythic) progression guild and despite relatively minimal time investment (we raid typically 10-12hours each reset only) Fury has consistently maintained a high standing on the realm. Our focus is on making as much progress as we can in a limited time-frame. When it comes to raiding we're a dedicated and stable bunch but the guild has a mature yet fun community and social atmosphere besides. We pride ourselves on being a well run, drama-free guild with plenty of time to pursue other activities besides raiding in or out of game. If this sounds like the type of place you could see yourself fitting in then please feel free to chat to any of our officers: Psiethyr, Zastaph (GM), Monoki, Lethora, or Azur or visit our forums at www.ssefury.com and create a private application (via the link on the main banner). ------------------------------------------------------------------- What you can expect: A mature and inclusive guild atmosphere A stable raiding experience 3 nights strictly per reset Strong Progression for time invested Balanced gearing Faceplanting 0.001% Wipes :) Comfortable sized realm. No queue times. What we expect from our raiders: Communication Focus and Preparation Maturity A drive to achieve the best they can. A drive to always learn from mistakes and improve with each boss attempt ~80% Attendance in general Raid Times: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday 20:30 - 00:00 (often finishing a little earlier) On rare resets where we need to move a raid-day for better raid composition etc. we typically aim for Monday as our replacement day. Our Raiders will always know when this type of situation is likely though so they can plan accordingly. Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from you. Psiethyr, Recruitment Officer for <Fury> Website: http://www.ssefury.com Psiethyr#1473 Baroque#2155 Zastaph#2891 Monoki#2908Barøque10 10 Jul
10 Jul [A] Rogue looking for raiding guild Hello, I've come back to wow late to the party during legion and have only just unlocked heroic dungeons. But I'd like to find a raiding guild that's willing to teach me the art of raiding since I have never actually done a raid even though I've played through multiple expansions And I realise I've missed out on so much. So if there's a lovely raiding guild that would love to teach me and help me progress so that hopefully I can become a full fledged raider at some point. Many that is to any who get back to me :)Roguesr0 10 Jul
09 Jul [A] <Moonshades> recruting - ToS HC 8/9 [Alliance] <Moonshades> is recruiting players to Tomb of Sargaras HC and Mythic. We need healers and DPS. Everyone can apply, we will consider every single application. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSed1b0QcTR6HMoPe0MKHHwWjRIwzAv1zhBQ87ffqF-8StbDRQ/viewform?usp=sf_link You can grabb a officer ingame if you want a chat.Pregante0 09 Jul
09 Jul WTS Heroic Kil'jaeden, 9/9 HC Tomb of Sargeras and +15. we are a team of an elite players than have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 930 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get from Mythic plus and a good chance on 910 or higher from the chests, every chest drops exactly 2 items and its random who gets those items from the 5 players , if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. Tomb of Sargeras Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Kil'jaeden] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 915 loot or higher, up to 950. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Abyss Worm Mount from Mistress Sassz'ine. 6-Heroic Kil'jaeden also gives a new artifact weapon skin. -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Kil'jaeden you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Tomb of Sargeras heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 800k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is one and half million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 1 million and 150k gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 800k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt0 09 Jul
08 Jul [A]<Reckless Development> <Reckless Development> is a newly formed guild on Doomhammer/Turalyon. Formed by old wow friends. As we are a complete new guild we are looking every class, to start our raiding team with. We are a nice bunch of people, that wanna play the game and enjoy it. We have yet to deside what current raid days gonna be. Our thoughts is: Wedensday Thursday Sunday/Monday. 21.00-00.00 (Times might change. depending on peoples need or the progress of the night) We dont realy ask for much or if you have curve or not, as long as you got the brain to do mechanics and not stand in stuff, and put out some decent numbers, and follow the guilds rules and guidelines. Having some sort of raiding experience are only a plus but not required, Item level 890 prefered If you have any questions feel free to contact Loveshack ingame or on Battlenet Ulinka#2616 Loveshack1 08 Jul
30 Jun [A] MM - Turalyon recruiting DPS for ToS Mythic! Magnae Mammae is a mythic raiding guild. We have stood the test of time, starting raiding in March 2005. If you are looking for a stable raiding guild clearing mythic content each tier, and have what we want (see below) then we are the guild for you. We are actively recruiting: Melee: DK, Warrior, Druid, Demon Hunter, Rogue, Shaman Ranged: Warlock, Shaman, Priest, Mage, Druid, Hunter Good applications for specs we are not actively recruiting will be still considered. Raid Times:- Server Time (GMT+1): Wednesday:- 20:00 – 23:00 Thursday:- 20:00 – 23:00 Sunday:- 20:00 – 23:00 Saturday(Optional Alt run):- 20:00 – 23:00 Our expectations and requirements: In a trial we have some expectations. We value attendance, performance and attitude very highly and these are the key qualities we will be looking at throughout your trial period. It’s very important to us that you are able to attend the 3 main raids each week so that we can evaluate you properly. Obviously real life comes first (emergencies) however if you know you will consistently miss a particular raid then you should not apply. It is also important that you are prepared and ready for invites 15 minutes before the raid so we can start promptly. Since we are pushing to do the hardest content in the game at a reasonable pace, you will be required to perform to a certain standard, this means you need to be able to listen to the raid leader, execute our tactics correctly and output the dps/hps we need for that fight. Trials will be required to reach a 50% ranking on average for their gear level. While we do not want to encourage padding or ignoring tactics, this will certainly fail your trial, we do want to ensure that you understand your class/role to a high level and therefore can perform well. We strive to do the best we can and therefore it is important you share our passion, this means outside of raids we expect you to be doing content to increase your performance, that could involve doing M+ for gear that has synergies fit for your class, that could be AP/legendary farming. We also expect you to read up on your class/role outside of raids. Any fights that you have missed the progress for, you will be expected to catch up on the tactics by talking to someone that was there, reading up the threads for bosses on our forums, or looking at guides online, however since we make our own tactics, I would encourage you to do this as a last resort. Doing these will help you to perform at a level you are proud of and that we want on our team. A trial period will generally last 4 weeks. Minor raid details: Teamspeak is used and required during raids. You will need to be able to understand English. Loot is to be used so we can increase our progress, therefore we use a loot council system. Still interested? Great, you can make an application at mammae.eu or contact us with any questions. Lumaa: Poro#2971 Smaj: Smaj#2700 Hope to see you among us soon!Lumaa17 30 Jun
29 Jun <Charlies Angels> Recruiting Like Minded Raiders! First a little about us! As a new guild, officially formed only a few weeks before the release of Tomb of Sargeras , some introduction is appropriate. Formed around the core of a group of friends, some having played the game for a fairly long time while others only just starting WoW before Tomb, CA has quickly been seeking to improve as a guild in a smaller sized raid environment, currently focusing around 10 or so man raiding. Having only had one official raid evening and finishing with 8/9 on normal, we're looking to close out normal and begin on HC progression. While new and small, we pride ourselves on our coordination and drive, while still keeping the raid environment fun and friendly. If your interested in having a chat with us in game to see if you might be the type that would be fit in, your more than welcome to reach out to any member in game! Requirements: - A working microphone - A decent grasp of English We have no experience requirements due to our roster being a mix of both mythic raiders and totally fresh players, although experience is always welcome! Roles currently in particular interest: - 1 tankVaile0 29 Jun
27 Jun Why So Serious recruiting ALL. 7/9ToS Word to your mothers, WSS is looking for dedicated tanks to join our fun friendly raid team, we are a close group of friends who would like to get the right person in to join our family. MUST have a great sense of humour, don't take things to seriously but ready to get the job done. We raid Wednesdays and Sundays around 20.30st. We are 7/9 ToS. We also do a lot of Mythic + and other random shenanigans. This would be the perfect guild for a chilled but fun player to jump into with no stress. Reply on here or give a /w on: Benafflòck, Máttdemon, mageinchlsea, treesuscryst, malleus Peace!! /mic dropBenafflòck0 27 Jun
27 Jun Why So Serious, Recruiting TANKS for raid team Word to your mothers, WSS is looking for dedicated tanks to join our fun friendly raid team, we are a close group of friends who would like to get the right person in to join our family. MUST have a great sense of humour, don't take things to seriously but ready to get the job done. We raid Wednesdays and Sundays. We are 3/9 ToS. We also do a lot of Mythic + and other random shenanigans. This would be the perfect guild for a chilled but fun player to jump into with no stress. Reply on here or give a /w on: Benafflòck, Máttdemon, mageinchlsea, treesuscryst, malleus Peace!! /mic dropBenafflòck2 27 Jun
23 Jun {A} Sentinel Crusaders - Recruiting social players We are a friendly, laid back guild looking to recruit mature, social members to re-build our ranks. Patience is a must. Once members are up, we will progress through the dungeons and raids in a trial by error fashion!! /w me for more info/invite in game or illandria#2906Illandria0 23 Jun
19 Jun [H]Ascension is recruiting! Ascension is recruiting! Ascension is a long standing guild on Turalyon. The guild has changed leadership occasionally over the years but always maintained a visible presence in high end raiding. As it has switched leadership we are no longer focusing on the high end raiding but instead the social aspect as well as clearing nm/hc content before tier end. The raid team currently takes pride in being there for one another and realizing that life happens! We have a great bunch who are welcoming to all! Be it the new player or veteran players looking for a more laid back approach to killing bosses while being respectful with one another and just having a good time! Raid days are Mon/Thursday 8:15-11pm server time Currently we are looking for: healer-Druid/Priest melee dps-Dk, Rogue, monk, warrior, Shaman ranged dps- Mage, Shaman Even if you are not one of the above classes please feel free to speak with an officer! We are also happy to accept social applications for those who just want a place to call home! Please contact an officer for info or fill out an application on the website! www.ascensionguild.net Mischievous#2786 ObliviousOne#2239 Nic#1397 Jardir#2290 hippie#2522Mischievous0 19 Jun
12 Jun [Help] Guild Charter for Doomhammer Would anyone be so kind as to make and alt to sign my guild charter please, i've been asking for the past 2 hours and for some reason, some people wouldn't recieve the invite:/Jutler0 12 Jun
10 Jun [A]Vigilantes (3/10M 3/3H 7/7M) LF raider/social Who are we: Vigilantes is one of the oldest guilds on Doomhammer, it was founded in february 2005 and has a rich raiding history. Over the course of the expansions we have always raided and tackled practically all content, often at the highest difficulty. Several of us are former hardcore raiders but we've opted for a more casual approach this expansion. Aside from our raid group there's an active pool of socials, mostly friends and family. What is our goal: Our primary goal in Legion is to clear all content on Heroic mode. We will then step into Mythics and see how far we can get but full mythic raiding is not the priority. Our current progress: - Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic - Trial of Valor: 3/3 Heroic - Nighthold: 3/10 Mythic What are we looking for: Raiders: Recruitment is open to all classes and specs - High Need for ranged DPS - Medium Need Tank - Low Need for Healer - Medium Need for Melee If your spec is set as low, you may still make an application, we will always consider good players :) Socials : Recruitment is open to all Our Raids: - Raiders: Wednesday / sunday 20.00 - 23.00 server time with personal loot, as a raider you're expected to join for these (at least 50% attendance) - Socials: Our social & alt raid is typically on saturday evening: no one is required to show up but everyone is free to join with whichever character they choose. What do we expect for Raider Trials: - Mature and patient players (sometimes it takes a bit to get a boss down) - Flask and food used in all raids - Gear requirement: Given the level of content we're at we expect a raid trial to have 880 ilvl as the absolute minimum. NH Normal experience is a plus, HC experience is not required. - 7.2 Artifact unlocked and 36th trait enabled (the 10% dam/heal/stam point) - At least 50% attendance on the wed/sun raids More Info: - http://www.vigilantes-guild.com/forum/5 - whisper in game to Stellvia / Erodin / Shadowyz / Llewelynn / Kagura / Kazzar or any Vigi member :)Stellvia17 10 Jun
09 Jun Looking for a Patient, Mature, Casual guild. Hi, I am looking for a Mature Casual friendly guild. I am an older gamer (33) and i have been playing Warcraft from late Vanilla and i had a break from the game during late Cata and early MoP. Since coming back from that break all my real life friends have quit the game and I have been guild less since, due to a lack of confidence. I have done very little group content this expansion due to this lack of confidence. The type of guild I am looking for is a guild that is fun, friendly and patient that allows me the chance to learn and make mistakes. I mainly play at the weekends due to work but I can get on a few hours every couple of nights. My current dreams and goals in the game are: To start and complete the 'Balance of power' questline. I would also like to have a crack at the Midnight mount. To run mythic+0s and normal raids. I would also be up for rated bgs as I do enjoy to pvp. My item level is 863 and i am rank 40 into my unholy weapon. I also have the legendary shoulders. I dont mind playing any role but i would need a patient guild to allow me to learn. I have 2 alts a Prot Paladin and a Brewmaster monk with max out weapon. Although I mainly focus on my DK. If you think you have a spare space in your guild please send me a whisper:)Shiverghast7 09 Jun
07 Jun (A) The Dottagers is recruiting Hello to all members of doomhammer and turalyon, The dottagers guild need new members for it'r raiding team. The dottagers is a fun, easygoing, casual guild. Upto the emerald nightmare we cleared all heroic raids. Due to the nice weather and people leaving the game for other reasons, we are a little undermanned (underpersoned) right now. So we;re looking for fun and friendly people to join our ranks. Since raiding has been a bit slow lately we will do one normal nigthold raid and one heroic nighthold raid each week until we are all geared up and experienced enough to do only heroic. When 7.2.5 comes we will swicht to Tomb of Sargeras as soon as it is available. Our goal is to at least clear it on heroic. If you are interested in joining us, contact me or any other dottager online, leave a reply on this message or check our facebook page. Thanks and see you in game,Thorwen0 07 Jun
07 Jun [A] The Dottagers is recruiting. Hello to all members of doomhammer and turalyon, The dottagers guild need new members for it'r raiding team. The dottagers is a fun, easygoing, casual guild. Upto the emerald nightmare we cleared all heroic raids. Due to the nice weather and people leaving the game for other reasons, we are a little undermanned (underpersoned) right now. So we;re looking for fun and friendly people to join our ranks. Since raiding has been a bit slow lately we will do one normal nigthold raid and one heroic nighthold raid each week until we are all geared up and experienced enough to do only heroic. When 7.2.5 comes we will swicht to Tomb of Sargeras as soon as it is available. Our goal is to at least clear it on heroic. If you are interested in joining us, contact me or any other dottager online, leave a reply on this message or check our facebook page. Thanks and see you in game,Lytsepier0 07 Jun
07 Jun test testThorwen0 07 Jun
02 Jun What happened to that Nice Guyz guild? Sup I'd like to start of by presenting myself: I'm Cute, former raiding slave of Nice Guyz, now GM. I've been in this guild for over 10 years now, seen people come and go, mostly go. I like Turalyon, it's my home and it's where I want to be. I tried other servers, but there's nothing quite like the first server you seriously played on. The same goes for guild. I made friends here (Hi Bancm!), and I think I might have made some enemies, over the early years of WoW. This is not a recruiting thread, although, some more people in the guild wouldn't hurt. I do not plan on raiding, I quit that at the start of Ulduar (on and off after that). I just like to do other things; farming, casual pvp, achievements and collecting stuff. And I'm looking for people of same or similar minds! What I'm most interested in is old members of Nice Guyz. Who's still here, who's still playing and who's interested in comming home, albeit an alt or w\e. Or if you just wanna chat, add me -> Joe#2784 Also: WTS Frozen Rune. Got like 18 of 'em.Cute8 02 Jun
31 May Unforgiven. A fun, open guild now recruiting! Unforgiven is recruiting. Unforgiven is a guild that has been around for 8 years and has started bolstering it's ranks again since March. Filled with a committed core of casual players and committed raiders that are both friendly and helpful. We are currently progressing through hc NH and run mythic+ content together using discord which we use outside of running things together as well to just have fun. Right now we are specifically looking for DPS of any kind to bolster our core raiding team but all are welcome. Raid times are Thursday and Sunday 8:00-11:00 pm (server time) /w Est, Starver, Blufire, Kiaon, Scarza, Tauralax or Kéanu for any questions (:Est0 31 May
29 May [A] <Waste Management> 10/10 HC Raiding guild <Waste Management> is Recruiting. We are a friendly and relaxed Raiding Guild situated on the Doomhammer/Turalyon server and are currently looking to recruit like minded people from a variety of classes, Waste Management was formed at the start of Legion with a casual yet committed approach to each raiding tier that is released. Aim of the game for us is to have a laugh, kill bosses and progress. We are looking to fill out our Raiding Roster in order to move into Mythic difficulty and progress in Nighthold and future tiers. Current Progression: Nighthold: 10/10 HC Trial of Valor: 3/3 HC Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Heroic Having Raid Progression at the same level as us is desirable but not essential. Raid Days: Wednesday | 8 - 11pm ST Thursday | 8 - 11pm ST Due to most of us being employed,we are currently raiding on Wednesday and Thursday @ 8 - 11pm Server Time. An optional alt/casual raiding day is added at the weekend when ever the raid leaders work life allows him to have a weekend off. Currently Recruiting: High: Holy Paladin, Holy Priest, Any tank spec, Mages. Medium: Druids, Rogues, Havoc Demon Hunter Low: Any spec that isn't listed above (will still be strongly considered). Application Process: We're a guild that is formed from a group of friends that returned to WoW and are looking for any one who is wanting to raid. if you are interested, please send a message to one of our contacts below and we'll have a quick chat just to see who you are, what class you play and if you have any inflexibilities in your schedule we should know about to accommodate raid times. Contacts: Zoliath#2968 Muggschultz#2297 ElMz#2320 Dism#2404 Taegaar#2257 Loot: We currently use group loot on a need and greed basis, with our aims to pursue mythic raiding in the future plans to move to Loot council would be considered to help further the raid and it's progression. And to those that are interested in the guild but not raiding, Social players are also welcome. We try to have an Alt/social raid at the weekends for people that can't commit to raiding days. Many thanks GM of <Waste Management> Wardrobe! :)Wardrobe1 29 May
29 May [H] Ex Cineribus 7/7M Recruiting Ex Cineribus is a fairly mid-length running guild based on Doomhammer that has been around since late LK and as a result we've accumulated a tight-knit group of players that are steadily progressing through mythic content. Our main progression nights are Sunday and Monday 20:00-23:00 server time, with an optional run organised for relaxed content or boost sales on Fridays from 22:00 server time. We are currently 8/10M in Nighthold and are currently recruiting the following: All flavours of ranged DPS except Hunters, though exceptional players are still considered. We ask that applicants have mythic experience (in this tier or previous) and have at least 900 iLvl and Concordance in your main spec (if you multispec Fire/Frost or similar then exceptions can be made). If you are interested either contact myself via ingame mail or you can add my battletag at ExcitedSoup#2350 or the raid leader at Swain#2339. Alternatively you can create an application over on our website at http://ec.shivtr.comExcitedsoup4 29 May
22 May <Metanoia> - Ravencrest. Looking for serious raiders <Metanoia> - Ravencrest - Alliance Introduction We are a group of older players who enjoy the game the most when we are pushing hard for Mythic boss kills whilst they are still relevant, unfortunately, we have been unable to find a guild that matches those ambitions/raids at the times we are able to raid. The Plan The aim is to have a solid roster of 20+ players who all want to get cutting edge pre-nerf in a drama free environment, and understand what is required in raids and outside to achieve that. Requirements • Age 18+ (will be reviewed case by case if not met) • Able to raid Weds/Thurs/Mon 22:00-01:00 (server-time) • 100% attendance barring unforeseen circumstances or reasonable notice. • Able to speak English and have a working mic you can use • Always prepared for raids, food/flask/pots/runes • Able to take constructive criticism and feedback. • Preferably have provable experience in raiding at a high end (will be reviewed case by case) • Able to commit the time required to min/max (and expect the same of others) • In depth knowledge of class and upcoming changes. • Able to read/watch/listen to raid tactics and have a thorough understanding of the boss and mechanics before stepping into any raid. • The mindset that loot is a means to an end and the “teams” progress > personal logs. • Mechanically strong The mentality of the guild may seem strict but this is because we would prefer not to have our or your time wasted if you are not prepared to commit. (if you do not meet 1 of the requirements then still feel free to submit an application form, if you are not prepared to meet 1 of the requirements then this is likely not the place for you) Classes/Roles Required Currently, we are in need of 3 Healers (preferably not shaman mains), and Ranged + Melee DPS. It is possible we have a tank spot open for outstanding candidates. What we will offer you A serious, drama-free raiding environment, with players that will commit to putting in the required time and effort. • Cutting Edge on every raid, anything less is failure • Eventually, raiding flasks/pots/feasts • Committed, consistent, and experienced leadership • High standards expected of everyone equally, no exceptions. • Researched and prepared raid leading If this is of interest to you and you want to apply visit: http://www.metanoia-eu.shivtr.com/ If you would like some more information, add mellowz#2407, zime#21104, entail#2216, AuQia#2343, InSAne#23753Pollitburo1 22 May
22 May [Mad Cuz Bad]-[Horde-Draenor] Recruiting for Mythic ToS <Mad Cuz Bad> [Horde - Draenor] is a guild formed during Nighthold which consists of ex-hardcore progression raiders aiming to clear future mythic content while still relevant with only six hours of raiding per week. We are currently focused on recruiting players with a similar mindset and skills for mythic progression in Tomb of Sargeras. We will still raid until ToS hits, so mythic NH will be an option when we have the people for it. We’re a very diverse group of players. We have the younger generation, the 80’s kids and the old farts. We have players ranging from Scandinavistan to all over Europe. With so many different individuals we’ve still managed to have a great community on Discord, where many working days have been wasted just having fun with our members. Our atmosphere is both relaxed and hilarious. But what we all have in common is that during raids we always come prepared, we always keep updated on best talents/specs/tactics for the fights, and we give it all for the progression of the guild, which we also expect from all trials and new raiders. Since we only raid 6 hours per week, we want our raiders to have the dedication and skills needed to clear future mythic content, while also having the opportunity to enjoy real life. We have some available spots in our core raiding team, so we also encourage groups of players looking for a good home to apply to us. We also encourage re-rollers who are looking for a new start during ToS to apply, at the moment all heroic loot is being disenchanted. Our socials will have the opportunity to join us on farm content, and when they feel they have the time and skill needed, we’re more than happy to let them trial as raiders providing we have a spot for them in the raid group. Currently Recruiting: TanksLow Priority HealersMedium Priority (Resto Druid, Holy Pala and Holy Priest) MeleeHigh Priority RangedHigh Priority Socials are also welcome and encouraged to join us. If you are considering applying for raiding, please provide the following information: Logs indicating your performance (preferably Nighthold heroic) Armory link of your character A screenshot of your UI Raid Times (All times listed are Server Time) Thursday: 20.00 - 22.00 Sunday: 20.00 - 22.00 Tuesday: 20.00 - 22.00 Raid invites start at 19:50 every raid in order to be ready to pull at 8:00pm. All raids we run have a flexible finishing time, up to a maximum of 30 minutes depending on content left. Required Addons: RCLootCouncil DBM/BigWigs Exorsus Raid Tool How to Join: Please fill in this application form to apply as a raider: https://goo.gl/lnez4v If you wish to join as a social or if you have any remaining questions, feel free to contact us at: https://discord.gg/Sc2mHBW Alternatively, contact the following people: Eelcov - GM Battle.Net = Eelcov#2718 Discord = Eelcov#9444 Sharkmode - Officer Battle.Net = sharkmode#2122 Discord = sharkmode#8599Sharkroids1 22 May
19 May [A] ☠ <Curse> ☠ 9/10M Recruiting Who are we? Curse is an Alliance 20-man progression-focused raiding guild on EU Turalyon / Doomhammer. We offer a diverse, mature, and friendly community which makes us an excellent guild to be a part of. Our philosophy is built upon providing an environment where players can have fun, develop friendships, and succeed as a team. And even though we have a lot of fun here, it is important to understand that we take progression raiding very seriously, and so do all our members. Having alignment with our player's goals and the expectations of the guild is essential to our success. We believe in equal opportunity raiding for both new and veteran players alike under the guiding principle that raiding positions are earned and not expected. We place high value on dependability, loyalty, and teamwork. Although we strive to maintain a close-knit atmosphere, making new members feel welcomed and apart of the team is extremely important to us. When do we raid? We raid at the following day(s) and time(s): Wednesday (8:00pm - 11:30pm GMT+1) Thursday (8:00pm - 11:30pm GMT+1) Sunday (8:00pm - 11:30pm GMT+1) What loot distribution system do we use? Curse distributes loot using an impartial, progression directive loot council system. We prioritize loot based on how it will best serve the team over the individual. What is our progression in Legion? 9/10M NH 7/7M EN (cutting edge) 3/3M ToV What are we looking for? (Short version) We are looking for the following qualities: Players that possess an in-depth knowledge of their class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, and stat priorities. Players that have an acute awareness to their surrounds and are able to intelligently improvise. Players that come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc. Players that take time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. Players that have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. Players that have good natured personalities absolutely no drama queens. In addition, we also expect: 90% minimum attendance Teamspeak with a working mic What classes/specs are we looking for? 1 Balance Druid 1 Resto Shaman More exceptional ranged DPS ★★★ These are the classes we are actively searching for. (we don’t have any) However, if you feel you are amazing at your class and what you do, regardless of our current needs, we'd love to hear from you. Exceptional applicants are always welcomed. Addons required: RCLootCouncil (for guild master looting) Weakauras 2 A Bossmod addon (DBM, BigWigs, etc...) Our Website! http://curse-euturalyon.enjin.com/ What are we looking for? (Extended version) The following qualities are expected of potential applicants in order to be an ideal candidate for progression raiding: Know your class and role. You should be able to tell us things like your optimal tier setup, BiS trinkets, and stat priority. Understand how logs work and be passionate about your performance. All of our players are constantly pushing for higher numbers; having a similar mindset will do well for you. Be punctual and consistent with high raid attendance barring emergencies. This is a game and we like to have fun. We understand that often the real world must come first, but also understand that we are still progression minded and players who miss raids often will be placed on the bench when it comes to starting Mythic progression. Know how to use Teamspeak. You need to be able to listen to raid leaders. Be prepared for fights. No one is here to micro-manage you; you need to understand what your job is on each fight. Make sure you have all necessarily food, flasks, pots. Do whatever you need to do to learn the fight mechanics of progression targets before we get there: watch boss videos, train yourself, pug fights, etc. Most importantly, be patient, be open to criticism, and be open to recognizing and learning from mistakes. No one is perfect and !@#$ happens. It's not the end of the world if we hit a wall on a boss, you don't get a piece of loot, or don't end up in a specific raid. You need to be able to approach obstacles in stride. If you're interested in a stable community of semi-hardcore raiders with an open positive attitude of self-improvement and dedication, message me Vogter#2519, or any officer from the guild; Rhobian#2786, Caraude#2687, Tarpor#2543, GoodDayMatey#2744 You can also throw us your application directly at our website; http://curse-euturalyon.enjin.com/recruitment Thanks for reading and have a good day. ☠Spawningpool7 19 May
18 May <Insidious> 3/10M open for recruitment/merge! Insidious is a guild that was formed shortly after the release of Legion. We're a PvE focused guild looking to clear all content while it's relevant without our members having to sacrifice their real life. To be honest, we don't care about the #1 race, we do things at our own pace without looking to what others are doing. We're currently 10/10 NH HC (Gul'dan kill on 2nd of March) and 3/10 Mythic. We were off to a good start, but then the engine started to sputter. Our former Guild Master and an officer had massive real life commitments and several raiders lost interest in the game. Right now, we simply do not have the numbers for further Mythic Nighthold progress. That's why we're looking to bolster our ranks to get back into Nighthold and do serious progress in there before Tomb of Sargeras releases. Due to the numbers required to fill our roster, we are also considering a merger with another guild. We realize a merger is not a decision made lightly and needs to be prepared absolutely perfectly. For more information in this subject, please contact the Guild Master of one of the Officers. Our raid times are: Wed: 20:30 - 23:30 Progression raid Thu: 20:30 - 23:30 Progression raid Sun: 20:30 - 23:30 Optional farm raid We're currently looking for 1 tank, 1-2 healers (preferably with a strong DPS offspec) and at least 3-4 damage dealers. We won't impose class restrictions, you play what you want to play. Preferably, applicants should have cleared Heroic Nighthold on the character they apply with and have an item level around the 900 mark (give or take). What we offer is a guild where you can expect to do some serious raiding without losing all your free time and loads of people always up for Mythic+ and Transmog runs on off days. We don't have a website to post your application, instead we prefer to talk to you directly in game. For more information, please contact our Guild Management Team: Arandra - Guild Master BattleTag: Theonus#2461 Coremoon - Officer Keepochino - OfficerArandra0 18 May
09 May [H] Dawn of the Undead is recruiting! Dawn of the Undead (DotU), one of Turalyon's oldest Horde guilds, born in 2005, have been going strong for well over 11 years now. Our goal has been to create a pleasant environment for both social players and for those who enjoy raiding. We have 8/10 cleared Heroic Nighthold and are now looking for couple more players to strenghten our ranks, finish of Heroic and move into Mythic raiding. Current progress and more information can be found at: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/turalyon/Dawn+of+the+Undead Raid Times Our main raid times and days are (server time): Tuesday (Heroic/Mythic) 20.30 - 23.00. Thursday (Heroic/Mythic) 20.30 - 23.00. Sunday (Normal/Heroic) 20:30 - 23:00. Fun, light and relaxing raiding night. To apply to guild via http://dotu.woweuguild.com/ If you have any questions regarding our guild, please contact any of our officers in game, or leave a post to the forums.Möÿkkÿ22 09 May
08 May [H] LF hardcore raiding guild from 20:00 ST Old returning player looking for friendly and helpful hardcore guild (i have played wow from the beginning until little before legion patch and now i decided to return again :P)Xena0 08 May
06 May [A] <Pure> 10/10M recruitment for Tomb of Sargeras Pure is currently recruiting for our Mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression. We are currently looking for an exceptional/mage/warlock/moonkin to round out our team. We raid Wednesday 19:45 - 23:15, Thursday 19:45 - 23:15 and Sunday 19:00 - 23:00. If interested please send us an application at www.pureguild.eu. Thanks for your time, <Pure>.Hélmsléy0 06 May
23 Apr (A) Mythic Madness - Mythic + Guild! Who Are We? We are a brand new Mythic + guild! on Turalyon/Doomhammer. Our vision is to create a tight knit family-feel guild who concentrate on Mythic + content! We plan on running mythic content throughout the week with specific days for hardcore keystone pushes! Why Mythic +? Many of us are ex hardcore raiders from previous expansions. We are all mature players now, who have different family and work commitments. This means that although we still crave the challenge that end game has to offer, we can't commit to raiding the same night/time every week. Can I Still Raid? Of course! when we have the numbers we will run open raids for those who wish to. Alternatively you can commit to raiding with other groups if you wish. What Are The Requirements? Dont worry if you are a new level 110 or even if you are still levelling! We will be happy to spend time helping players who need help with their class and/or gear. If you are a casual player who still wants to take on challenging content then we are your guild! Get in touch with me or Tisal in game and we can throw you an invite. Alternatively hit us up with any questions you may have in game or right here!Jarelth0 23 Apr
22 Apr AG Praetorian Guard (A) recruiting AGPG has been around for over 11 years and has always succeeded at providing a good raiding environment with a very friendly atmosphere. Join our guild now and be part of our family! What to expect: - raids on Thursday Tuesday Sunday (2030-2330) - clearing heroic content ahead of the curve (no more paying for moose runs!) - mythic+ 5mans - transmog runs - other types of ingame fun activities - occasional real life guild meetings! - none of the above is obligatory, ofcourse! get in touch ingame or post below!Merlins3 22 Apr
22 Apr NH Mythic Tonight (guild/farm bosses) 8.15 server Good morning all! <Requiem> are clearing a few bosses tonight in NH on Mythic, and looking for a few pugs (dps) to fill in the spots and maybe, if you have a good time, join us going forwards. We'll be clearing the first 3 mythic bosses in Nighthold, then potentially the first 2 in Trial of Valor and then Gul'Dan heroic (all are farm, shouldn't take too long). If you feel like you're geared and know the tactics, give us a shout on here or look out for some spam in game!Kotah2 22 Apr
18 Apr [H] Ink - 2/10 M recruiting! Who we are: Ink are a new guild founded a month after the release of legion. We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild consisting of former hardcore raiders and social newcomers ready to learn. We are currently on Ragnaros! What is expected of raiders? To be prepared in both general and role specific tactics for fights prior to raids. Gem and enchant all gear available. To be continuously motivated to improve and better themselves as a player and member of the team. Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday (Occasionally carry out alt runs on Sunday) Raid time: 22:00 - 1:00 Realm time Current recruitment needs: Ranged dps: Balance Druid, BM/MM Hunter, Frost/Fire Mage Melee dps: Windwalker Monk Tank: Guardian Druid, Protection Paladin, Brewmaster Monk Healer: Holy Paladin Exceptional players are always considered even if your class isn't listed on our recruitment list! Contacts: [GM] Zime#21104, [Council] Wigglles#2584, Munazaga#2776Rampager1 18 Apr
06 Apr (A)<Troom> Raiding Guild - Recruiting Members! <Troom> (6/10 NH HC) Is looking for people to join our small guild On Turalyon/Doomhammer! We currently are doing mythic+ dungeons and raiding, as well as weekly pve events. We want people with positive attitudes and who are ready to have some fun!! Once we get a core raid group, there will be a lot more going on... What makes us the guild for you? We will always be there to help you. No one will have a negative mindset here! Come join now! RaidTimes Wednesday - ST 20:00 - 22:30 Sunday - ST 20:00 - 22:30Knifed2 06 Apr
06 Apr Looking for a Social Guild (A) Hi I am looking for a social guild that does instances and raiding and more importantly active! ThanksIllandria1 06 Apr
02 Apr [A] Requiem is Recruiting! 10/10 HC 4/10 M Nighthold Requiem is a long running 3 nights a week raiding guild, with an atmosphere which is at least as cheerful as our guild name. We have raided regularly since the days of Firelands in cataclysm. Currently our progression is 10/10HC 4/10 Mythic in Nighthold We achieved 7/7 Mythic in Emerald Nightmare Our goal as a raiding team is to clear mythic raids while they're relevant for those shiny cutting edge achievements, while maintaining a good atmosphere where there's room to joke around in between pulls. However this is with an expectation of our raiders to play their characters to their full potential, which includes deep knowledge about your class and role, as well as bringing the best consumables, enchants and gems available, and most importantly the ability and skill to perform in a mythic progress raiding environment. We evaluate our performances by logging every raid night on warcraftlogs.com. We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Mondays from 20:30 till 23:30 server time. For any questions about our mythic raid team add: battletoad#2331 (Jaboli) mdax#2695 (Kotah) (Or whisper us in game) We're generally open to consider all classes and specializations, but we are especially looking for: Hunter Warlock Elemental Shaman Disc/Holy Priest Interested? Then send in an application and see more specifics about our requirements at: http://requiemdh.enjin.com/recruitment Additionally we have a second more relaxed raiding team, which has a focus on Heroic rather than Mythic, and raids two nights a week. Contact Soulwrencher or Raistlinmaje for info about the second team. We also have a very active Discord servers, where fellow guildies not only meet up for raids, mythic+ or other kinds of group content, but also other games than WoW. Socials are very welcome as well, if you want to join a cool guild community with frequent mythic+ runs and active gchat (we even have Trivia bot occasionally) without committing to weekly raiding feel free to send an in-game whisper to any officer for an invite. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/doomhammer/Requiem http://requiemdh.enjin.com/Jaboli11 02 Apr
25 Mar Herald Of The Titans Boost Runs (Horde&Alliance) Hello, Me and my team is boosting for Herald Of the Titans. We did many happy runs during Wod and happy to continue on Horde and start on Ally too. Details are as below. Please do not hesitate to contact me in game or via tag for more info. Battle tag : Laiyaaa#2606 Char:Aliné Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232) We are mostly available on Tuesdays but on request, it can be arranged for Sundays also. Timing is at 7pm by realm time but again, on request It may be changed too. Requirements: All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long as all items are below 226 ilvl, you can also use your heirlooms. Payment Details: Payments can be done in any realm; but for high population realms; price is 180K (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon) For any other realm; price will be 210K (may change on token price) We ask for 50K deposit when you book the spot; and the rest should be before the pull. Here some of the feedbacks we got from our happy customers :) Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727 Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728 Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715?page=2Körpé1 25 Mar
22 Mar (A) LF weekly NH HC clear Hey all, a Warrior alt friend (885ilvl - dps) and me (896 ilvl - resto) are looking for reliable NH heroic clears on either Friday, Saturday or Monday. We both do have curve and just want to gear up/play our characters without the pain of pugging and groups falling apart, as we both don't have alot of time. We don't want progression, we really just want 1 night = 1 clear. If you or your guild run anything like it on the days I mentioned, I'd really appreciate a poke :) Chil#2102 ThanksChilaili0 22 Mar
21 Mar [A] Absolution 7/7 EN HC, 2/3 ToV HC - Recruiting We are a recently reformed guild several years old. Currently raiding through Heroic content whilst looking to bolster our team with some active raiders, also recruiting socials, Preferably 18+. Experience required While we would prefer experienced raiders we are open to new or returning raiders who are willing to make the effort to develop and show consistency. If you put the time in, we will meet you half way. Raid days/Times Thursday 20:15- 23:15 Sunday 20:15-23:15 Monday 20:15-23:15 Raid Progress Emerald Nightmare HC 7/7 Trial of Valor HC 3/3 Nighthold HC 10/10 Recruitment Tanks - All Healers - Closed Ranged DPS - Mage, Priest, Shaman. Melee DPS - Warrior, Death Knight, Rogue, Monk, Demon Hunter, Paladin. Shaman Though these are our prefered classes for recruitment, all are welcome to apply. Whisper Malizia, Chyrina, Apenz or Norgann in game or leave a reply to this post, Thanks!Malizia1 21 Mar