Aerie Peak / Bronzebeard

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
16h (A) Looking for semi-casual raid guild HI there, Just recently returned from a break (since Wotlk) and I'm now looking for an active and social guild that does raiding a couple of nights per week that needs DPS as soon as I've geared up enough. Did a lot of raiding in Vanilla through Wotlk but then took a long break and now I'm back. Cheers!Cruroar2 16h
4d (A) Guild Looking for Social/Casuals HOLD THE DOOR - Are looking re-ignite the social aspect this guild so proudly attained during WoD/Legion. We aren't targeting specific classes, item levels, MMR. We just want great people who actually enjoy the game. We will do content together and ensure everyone feels at home. If you are looking for a relaxed place to level, gear, quest. Drop me a message, or Rocko-Bronzebeard, Nautilus-Bronzebeard See you in game DanDire0 4d
6d Thought Capacity (A) Hi there, I'm the GM of <Thought Capacity>. We're a small, friendly guild, slowly but surely pushing the Uldir and doing M+'s along the way as well. We're currently looking for all specs/classes to continue building our raid team, as we still pug most players. I am currently 8/8 Normal and 4/8 Heroic, the guild on average is 6/8 Normal. We're a laid back group of friends, doing content together when we can, and having a laugh along the way!. If you're interested, hit me up at: Discord: Shortbolts#9004 Bnet: Bubblebutt#21908 Or comment on this post! Hope to see you all soon! :DShortbolts0 6d
11 Oct [Horde] Stress-free, casual RAID GUILD/COMMUNITY Greetings everyone, I'm Elloa, guild leader of a small, casual, chill guild on AeriePeak, aimed for newplayers, returning players, friends and followers of my Twitch/Youtube. More infos: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17619982200#post-1 We are now working on creating our raid-roster, and to make our task easier, we decided to create a Community to allow players/characters of other servers to join. This is to avoid players to re-roll or to pay a transfer. We are looking for more casters and melee DD. If you are interested to find a relaxed, chill raiding community, we may be the place for you. If you are interested, you can contact us on Discord (https://discord.gg/jJh72cC)or in game ( I now play on this character) Below, more informations: GOAL: We aim to offer a nice, kind, stress free, relaxing BUT focused environment to progress our raiding in BFA. Everyone is welcome, regardless of skills and experience, as long as you are willing to learn and respect these few rules ... WHAT IKIGAI OFFERS We aim to; - Take part in two progression raids each week. - Additional guild runs when possible (completion, alt, funtime) - A raider rank for raiding characters that gives access to guild repairs and the flask tab of the bank. - Guild repair for progression runs- flask and feast - Calm, relaxed, positive and focused environment. - A Raiding Community : IKIGAI RAID for x-servers characters HOW WE SET UP OUR RAID Priority to be confirmed in a raid: - Was present the last progressing raid (and wiped a lot with us) - Class/role required - First signed, first served As we aim for flexible normal, and flexible heroic (10min-30max), we should be able to welcome anyone within the role restrictions. DISCLAIMERS - We will accept in our raid players of different skill range. Which mean that some players may be very skilled, and some players may be less so. We want everyone to feel welcomed - Patience and Tolerance, and probably wipe resistance will be required from you. Please do your very best to stay pleasant. - We accept all classes and roles, but the raid composition will be obviously restricted. Know that in certain conditions you may not join a raid with your favourite class or spec, or even at all. The more flexible you are, the better it is for our raid and for yourself. - Depending of the guild interest and our own interest, we may evolve our raiding project in one way or another. THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading! Take care everyone and happy gaming!Elloatoci5 11 Oct
06 Oct :0 hiDemonicsouls1 06 Oct
04 Oct [H] <INCUBUS> looking for new members INCUBUS is a long-established guild on BB/AP Horde side. We are a friendly, generally older group of players who like to have fun while playing WoW as best they can! We are currently progressing through Uldir normal and we will look to move on to heroic after. If you are interested in joining a casual, no commitment approach to raiding, why not give us a go? We have lots of active members who take part in PvP, mythics, mythic +, island expeditions and lots of other things! We are never short of anything to do. We focus on fun. Can't make a raid? No problem. Want to join? There's no fixed team for raiding - we just like to take whoever would like to come. /w me in game, or drop me a game mail for more information. Would be good to hear from you.Lumosall0 04 Oct
04 Oct (H) New Guild recruitment for effective players! Hello ladies and gents, Are you tired of Mythic Raid progressions, time and materials invested only to get four items with 15 item levels more? Are you tired of playing only one class for two days a week and wait until the next ID reset to have fun? If you answered both questions with yes, please continue reading. :) First things first, I have all 12 classes on max level and I love playing my alts. I am playing WoW since Vanilla and have been Raid leading in the past on a Heroic level. I managed to provide a lot of players with "The Chosen" achievement in Legion and I acquired all 36 Artifact challenge appearances, before the introduction of the maximum Concordance level. This small introduction is not to boast or anything, but to explain that I have a lot of experience and I am not a bad player. For me personally, the Legion spell reduction has massively decreased the fun to play only one class. The lack of variety compared to back in Wotlk, Cata etc. has removed a lot of fun and variety for me, which makes me a bit frustrating. I suspect the merger with Activision made this game very low complexity, in order to keep stakeholders happy by high subscription numbers. Anyhow; for me, doing the same content with the same character and progressing Mythic wipe by wipe for 15 item level higher loot is very boring and quite frustrating, due to lack of appropriate rewards. The Mythic mechanic is so much less forgiving and the 20 player limitation makes things really unpredictable (disconnect, lag etc.). Almost any mistake is automatically a wipe, which does not give me a feeling of progressing but rather relying on good "rng" to be successful. If I want to gamble, I play poker. On top of that, with the Warforged/Titanforged system I would rather do 2-3 HC clear runs and equip my alt characters with nice gear and learn the encounter from a different perspective (Tank, Healer etc.), than progressing % by % in Mythic content. If anybody else agrees with me and is interested in establishing a guild, with 2 raiding days per week, where we rush through HC content in 90-180 minutes? I have absolutely no interest in Mythic, as the effort is exponentially higher than clearing HC in a timely manner for a much lesser reward. We can discuss the possibility of organizing split runs and gathering a core member base with the required classes for flex raiding. Possible combinations: Tanks/Healers/Dps/Total 2/6/22 30 - most loot due to Heroic flex system 2/5/18 25 2/4/14 20 2/3/10 15 2/2/6 10 If anybody else is interested in this concept of Heroic split alt character raiding on a two-day basis, please give me a shout so we can have some fun with our main and alt characters. Cheers, Boellor BattleTag: Baljko#2359Boellor2 04 Oct
29 Sep A Brief History of Bronzebeard Thought I'd repost since we lost the old thread. Gave it a bit of an update but cannot be bothered to add further expansions...... This is something I’ve wanted to write for a while now, and it’s actually taken me (literally) years to complete more because of lack of motivation rather than anything else but it’s been a nice way of filling those instance queues. I’ve always been disappointed that there hasn’t been a comprehensive catalogue of the history of this server and it makes me sad to think of all of the 1000s of hours of hard work that’s gone into boss kills, events and achievements that may be lost to the sands of time. I’m looking forward to a reply being posted pointing to a comprehensive history that I’ve missed…. I’m sure this post will be riddled with errors as its mainly from my memory with more than a few peaks at wowrealms and wowwiki, some whispers and referring to Melian’s/ Ailawiu’s awesome realm progress threads. If anyone’s interested in correcting them or providing further information I would happily update the post, and I’ve no problems if this post is completely ignored/ flamed because to be honest it just feels good to get this stuff down on the page. I’ve tried to complete this post being as unbiased as possible, except of course in the case of the mighty, mighty Entropy. Vanilla 2 Alchemy Labs in the whole world, 1 hour cool down on hearthstones, tanks with 10k HP, Thottbott And 40 man raids filled with clueless fools running around in greens hitting stuff with sticks. And…just….running….everywhere – no mounts till 40 and none of this flying nonsense. The Content Bronzebeard was born on 8 November 2005, that’s nearly 11 years ago to make everyone whos played since then feel old. Seriously – we were all still playing Xbox and playstation 2. Thats about £1500 spent on a game if you've played and subscribed from the start. This was around a year after the game was launched so Bronzebeard was a long way behind other servers from the start, but we were greeted with the 2 raids from game launch – Onyxia and Molten Core together with the subsequent Zul’ Gurub and tier 2 level Blackwing Layer in game right from the off. As much as we hated repeating Jailbreak the attunements to these instances were pretty straight forward (and non-existent for ZG)so we had a wealth of content from the start, though ultimately we only had a year and 3 months of Vanilla to bang through 7 raids which proved too much for Bronzebeard. Additionally there were 2, 10 man raids – Upper Blackrock Spire and Scholomance which were both tricky but puggable, Scholo was ultimately nerfed and reduced to a 5 man in summer 2006. Worthy of mention too was the Stratholme Baron 45 event – trying to clear Strat within 45 minutes which I maintain is still some of the most fun I have had in the game. The first new piece of content to be patched onto Bronzebeard was the 20 and 40 man Ahn’Qiraj instance. The opening of the instance – the gates – had to be the most epic event in the history of the server and a fond memory for the oldies. When most of us were just hitting 60 we were faced with a war effort which required contributions from the whole server to collect literally millions of supplies in competition against other servers. At the same time a single toon had to complete a quest line to create a sceptre, involving killing loads of dragons including Nefarian from the original BWL. Medivh was the first server to open the gates in January 2006 and we only managed a good 5 months later giving an idea of the scale of the project. Finally the gates were opened in Sithilus which set off a server event – a 10 hour war where lots of huge beasties streamed out of the gates. I think for 99% of the server the war was a series of lagspikes and DCs but it was good to see and a big thank s to Scholars of Light (A) for leading the effort and giving most of us the time to sprint down to Silithus to witness the opening. The vanilla content ended with the opening of the original 40 man Naxxramas In June 2006 after a pretty poor ‘invasion’ event where packs of scourge beamed into zones and could be killed for rewards. We paid a fairly hefty cost in gold, depending on reputation to gain entrance. There were additional world bosses – Lord Kazaak and 5 Twilight dragons which were all there at launch. Just prior to the release of the Burning Crusade we had an amusing server event where Lord Kazaak departed through the Dark Portal leaving Highlord Kruul in his stead (though I have no idea where he is now). Kruul then ambled up to Ironforge to attack the city basically killing everyone at the gates- he was just impossible to take down as he gained hp from each kill so it just resulted in a huge stack of skeletons. The Guilds Obviously at the start the realm there was a primordial soup of guilds, with a handful formed of groups of friends from other games or servers who made the early headway. With 2 very notable exceptions though the guilds that made good early progress successfully completed the expansion, presumably due to the small amount of experienced MMO players drawing other talented players towards them. The 2 most notable exceptions were Conviction (H) and The Scholars of Light (A) – the 2 fastest progressing guilds on Bronzebeard, and both having been formed on day one of the server. Conviction (H) lead the horde in server firsts before a quite public and spectacular implosion not long after clearing Molten Core, with a number of members splintering into Fury (H) who continued for years to enjoy success. Scholars of Light (A) took up the mantle of server firsts after Conviction (H) split for the majority of the expansion before having their own melt down, apparently not solely relating to wipes on C’thun (last boss AQ 40). The Scholars of Light (A) split into guilds who started preparation for 25 man raid content, one of these guilds being the soon to be dominant Pathfinders set up by the likes of celebrities Ailawiu and Whi. The Scholars of Light (A) briefly reformed for a foray into Naxxramas before splitting again at the end of Vanilla. The only other offshoot guild I recall was Wiping as Intended (A). Chimera (A) commenced their impressive period of high end raiding in the first month of the server as did Sanitarium (H), Bad Karma (H) and Angels From Hell (A). Azeroth Marauders (A), Aurei Serpentis (A), Driven (A) and Under Pressure (A) were all formed in the first 4 months and Silverwing Angels (A) and Orbis Tertius (H) in the summer of 2006. Silverwing Angels (A) split after a few months with a number of members going on to form Almost Famous (A) to complete vanilla raiding. The Raiding The early running in vanilla raiding at the lowest tier 40 man raids all belonged to the Horde and Conviction(H) with The Scholars of Light (A) close behind. The guilds that were formed in the first month unsurprisingly made the fastest progress, but credit to Driven for catching up: Molten Core Top 5: [H]Conviction [A]The scholars of Light [A]Chimera [A]Driven [H]Bad Karma Onyxia Top 5: [H]Conviction [A]The scholars of Light [A]Driven [A]Chimera [H]Bad Karma After the break up of Conviction (H) in the first summer of the server Scholars of Light (A) completely dominated the next few months. Just 11 guilds cleared the Tier 2 and I think the final 6 kills – Almost Famous(A), Azeroth Marauders (A), Sanitarium (H) , Fury (H), Under Pressure (A) and the Dream Hunters (A) – were within a couple of weeks of each other with Chimera (A) not long before. BWL Top 5: [A]The scholars of Light [A]Driven [H]Bad Karma [A]Angels From Hell [A]Chimera Bronzebeard failed to clear any of the remaining content (bar the infill AQ20 and ZG20), maybe due in part to the split of Scholars of Light (A) and Conviction (H) but more so I would suggest due to the young age of the server. Kel’thuzad in Naxx was killed in early TBC but C’thun from AQ40 remained alive and well past Illidan just to prove he was a complete b’tard of a boss. Ultimately Scholars of Light (A) and Driven (A) shared the spoils in terms of inroads into Naxx with Chimera (A) the only other guild to manage to kill a boss. 4 guilds (Scholars, Driven, Chimera and Angels From Hell (all alliance)) made it up to C’thun. The PVP PVP in vanilla was as amateurish and un co- ordinated as it was fun, with Alterac valleys that lasted literally days – I think the record was 48 hours. It was also just Bronzebeard Alliance vs Bronzebeard Horde which meant long queues but some great fun and rivalries and a familiarity which was soon sorely missed, and we even did some world PVP from time to time with some classic X Roads raids. Up to patch 2.0 (The Burning Crusade) toons basically gained PVP ranks through the number of honorable kills (from killing enemies or completing PVP objectives) which were added up once a week and on which basis titles were awarded. There were 14 ranks in the game – Private (A)/ Scout (H) up to Grand Marshall (A)/ High Warlord (H). It was basically all about grind rather than skill – and we are talking proper 16 hours a day for weeks grind (usually done through account sharing) the likes that hasn’t been seen since. Having thoroughly down trodden the achievements …… First Alliance Rank 14: Saladin First Horde (and server) Rank 14: Ares Though it didn’t necessarily involve skill to reach the top ranks it took a huge amount of effort and dedication to get there –it was basically the ultimate grind and only one person in a week could get it. A special mention should probably go to Shadows of Darkeness (A) who banded together in a PVP group inviting a few of the other top PVP’ers on the server to gain high ranking and I think they ultimately got 3 Grand Marshalls – Milady, Dracomiir and Darky together with quite a few more commander or higher ranks before turning their efforts to PVE.Tobermory35 29 Sep
27 Sep <Stellar> is a guild of boring middle-aged WoW veterans Hi, <Stellar> is a tiny guild on Horde Aerie Peak. We're currently recruiting a ranged DPS (Mage, Hunter, Warlock preferred) to help with our Mythic + Keystones (currently farming around keystones +6 to +10). What we do: Mythic+ (currently around Keystones 6 - 10) Our guild objective is to simply get through all the 5-man current content and push our keystones as high as possible We'll soon be doing the Mythic 5-man achievements for mount That's it. We don't really plan on raidingA bit about us: A handful of boring, middle-aged WoW veterans Back in our day (yawn) we were all solid raiders We're all competitive, and want to do as much as we can, sadly because we're all so old, real life has got in the way so we can't commit to raiding schedules All from the UK, we hang out on chat a few nights a week and run whatever Mythic+ we can We're very social, a nice caring bunch, and would like to make a few new WoW friends along the wayA bit about you: You'll speak good English, be a sound person, and have a good understanding of your class/role You'll be keen to push in Mythic+ If you're currently committed to a raiding guild, that's cool. Have a chat with us and we can invite you to our in-game Community and you can run dungeons with us in spare time if we're a player shortThanks for reading. Whisper me or drop me a mail in game or add me (Dan#2332) and we'll have a chat.Proc0 27 Sep
22 Sep [PvE] INSTANCE RHYTHM-Join a guild worth fighting for! [PvE] INSTANCE RHYTHM-EU-Bronzebeard Contact: Thomusus#21600 Hello :) Glad to have sparked your interest! This is the beginning of Instance Rhythm and I strongly suggest you disregard any thoughts of not being good enough to join if you're new to the game or inexperienced. I have always been the type of player to help others, especially those new to the game as I want it to continue to flourish. I'm looking to recruit great people, not great World of Warcraft characters. We're a PvE Guild, this means: Dungeons/Quests/Scenarios/Achievements/Professions/Leveling/Raiding I myself thoroughly enjoy 5 player dungeons, therefore as I build Instance Rhythm into a community of passionate WoW players I do appreciate that Raid Instances are not for everyone. That is why I recruit every player myself and get to know what they enjoy to do before inviting them to the guild. Everyone who joins knows our ethos, they know what they'll gain by joining and therefore meet like minded players with similar interests. Raiders are identifiable by their rank as it is their raid team name and everyone else is simply a member. Our first raid team will raid from 23:00-2:00 CET (Server Time) 2-5 Days a week (days to be decided). I lead the raids, this is what I would be willing to do. The ultimate goal is to create numerous raiding teams within the guild and compete, so don't hesitate to get in contact if you're keen to lead a team with Instance Rhythm. Instances are our speciality, we play to achieve as a team and explore the heights to which our cooperation can take us! Instance Rhythm Guild Ethos: Play fair with fun at heart Teamplay counters all Respect everyone's opinion Honor your word Always fight to the last man, never give up! Join for The Glory and Honor of The Alliance!Ask any question you like, I'll do my best to give you concise and informative answer! [PvE] INSTANCE RHYTHM-EU-Bronzebeard Contact: Thomusus#21600Thomusus0 22 Sep
19 Sep [A] <Emberhearts> LFM Casual Raiding/Mythic+ So our guild is looking to recruit new members, for chilled raiding and mythic + dungeon runs. We plan to run normal raids Sunday starting around 10pm server time and will be doing mythic + and gearing up runs most evenings during the week. Potentially trying heroic raids at a later date but this depends on the raiding team. So we are as much about being social and helping each other out as we are about making progress, as I said we are fairly casual so we don't plan to be running mythic raid content any time soon. We could really use another tank would be handy, but all classes are welcome. You do need to be aged 21+ Whisper me in game or you can add me via b.net:- Jinko#2577 CheersErsuon0 19 Sep
17 Sep New guild. {Thought Capacity} is a new guild, hoping to one day start raiding in BFA if we can get enough members. We're a friendly guild, ran by 3 friends from an old guild. In the old guild, I raid leaded though Legion, and though I didn't get much done in Heroic Antorus, that was down to people in the guild I was in not wanting to raid, hence creating my own rather than raid leading for someone elses. If anyone is interested, either message me in chat, apply through the guild finder in game, or message on here and I shall get back to you. All the best, and hope you have fun ^_^Shortbolts4 17 Sep
14 Sep (A)Recruiting to our Guild <League of Explorers> have been raiding since 2006 and now returning to BfA after short break, now in search of new members all are welcome :) Doing Dungeons+raids Also helping new members to gear up quicker in Mythic+Janisev0 14 Sep
12 Sep SG|Dark Entity Recruiting casual members. Welcome to << Dark Entity>>!! We are Alliance guild on Aerie Peak / Bronzebeard that was formed in November 2017 and is currently recruiting for BfA. We will be focusing on creating a friendly and active community where people can do dungeons, raid or PvP together! We recently joined <<Serenity Gaming EU>> which is gaming community filled with players wanting to socialize, game, create & share gaming content with each other. Our goal is to provide both a fun & competitive environment for all type of gamers around the globe. We are a social guild extended from a vast discord community of members across many games like Overwatch, HotS, Destiny 2, Rocket League and many more. The requirements we have set for joining are; -Strictly 18+. -Be mature. -No Trolling or flaming. -Be able to communicate in English. - The ability to receive and give banter. -Working microphone. -Willing to use Discord. - Adhere to our rules and conducts.(found in our Discord channel) Join our community of over 400 active members and experience WoW with these awesome people in the best way possible! Contacts: Discord: Beth (MiniNinja)#5043; Manic Mustelid#1337 Battle.net: MiniNinja#2214; LopsidedRex#2213 Discord: https://discord.gg/WRSJuvn(edited)Demonicsouls0 12 Sep
06 Sep LF a social casual relaxed Horde guild Hello dear readers, as said; This Hunter BM , is looking for a social relaxed casual Horde guild Aerie Peak/Bronzebeard. I am doing my rep grinds, gathering gear and what not. But still, not being in a guild makes this a lonely experience so to speak. So..any Horde guilds out there, that you people can recommend ? Thanks for reading and cheers.Dajak2 06 Sep
05 Sep (A) The Nameless gods Guild: Nameless Gods Server: Bronzebeard- Aerie Peak Raid Days: monday wednesday thursday Times: 8- 11 server time Progression: Tomb and antorus normal Loot System: personal Recruitment Needs: Dps, one healer and tanks Forum Post: none yet Wow Progress: Do not currently have one Contacts: kuraishade#2979 Notes: Nameless gods is a newish social guild that plans to do casual and depending on the people mythic raiding, we are currently a small band of close friends looking to expand and get back into raiding, we currently need all roles, we have previous raiding experience, some mythic raiders and some normal. looking to rebuild the guild and get the bfa raids done.Bethanis0 05 Sep
05 Sep LFG Looking for a new guild to join, main character is Talondaugh, still in a guild for now. Talprey is guildless for now and have several other characters. Play a few hrs every cpl weeks or a few hrs every days depending on mood and rl. Current guild has 279 members but most dont play these days. Im in UK but work nights so plat at all different hrs of the day. I just play for fun and to pass the time so constant grinding and all out raids arnt for me.Talondaw1 05 Sep
05 Sep LF Guild to raid/pvp/dungeon runs. Hi, So ive recently reactivated my account in light of the new expac soon and also that i have a bit more free time in an evening to be able to do some raiding again etc. I've played wow since vanilla and used to be a full time raider/raid leader using various classes, mainly this warrior but also a feral druid and a lock spanning the years. Situation has changed and with work life im able to portion my time a bit and id like to raid and some pvp again, its been a while since i did either but that was RL stuff. I'd like to know if there are any decent raiding guilds, that while not hardcore are still competitive enough but flexible with its raiders. I cant commit to a 4 hour long raid anymore but can manage a few hours most nights during the week and maybe some weekends. There's not many guilds i recognize on here anymore so im a tad out of touch with the server/s. Any suggestions or anyone want a chat with me please reply or msg me ingame.Animarx1 05 Sep
05 Sep Darkie and Dracomiir Hello Bronzebeard Im looking for some old friend of mine ,well it been more than 10 years but i give it a try I started out as alliance on Bronzebeard in November 2005, i met a tons of nice ppl but Darkie and Dracomiir is still on my mind So my q is are you guys still here ? RasenRasenn4 05 Sep
03 Sep [A] <The Eclipsed>(8/11) M - recruiting! About us: <The Eclipsed> is a raiding guild located on Aerie Peak / Bronzebeard EU, Alliance. We are looking for dedicated players committed to making our raiding as successful as possible. We strive to be a stable guild, capable of clearing the content Blizzard has to offer within our raiding schedule, but before the content receives severe nerfs. Legion progress: 7/7 EN NM/HC 3/3 ToV NM/HC 10/10 NH NM/HC 4/10 NH M 9/9 ToS NM/HC 4/9 ToS M 11/11 NM/HC Antorus 8/11 M Antorus Raid schedule: We raid 3 times a week; Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday from 20.00 - 22.30 Server Time (GMT +1 / CET) Tuesday is our alt/trial runs which is where you come in and show us what you can do. This is where we decide if you should carry on to our main team. Itemlevel is not an issue as we would love to have new people around that we can help gear up to eventually join us for raids. What do we expect: We keep a reasonably tight raid roster and expect all raiders to sign up for at least two out of three regular weekly raid nights, with the progress runs as a priority. We prefer a committed raid group and don't want to recruit people to sit outside. We expect that you know your class well (at least the spec you're bringing to our raids). We also expect that you're familiar with the in-game calendar and that you'll be using it to notify us whether or not you're available on the given raid day. We use Discord for communication and expect you to be able to use it as well or at least learn to. Talking is optional, however we urge you to join us as it promotes a better atmosphere. What you can expect: You can expect a friendly and dedicated group of people who wants to push through content in a moderate manner. Between raids we also do M+ among other things. You can also expect jokes, fun times, long random conversations in our Discord chat.. and much more! Interested? Contact one of the officers below via battetag! Hysminai - Hysminai#2955 Soulwave - Switch#2513 Eredia - JumpyLion#276733Aaluun8 03 Sep
27 Aug LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: Sinkronyzer#1775Justsink0 27 Aug
23 Aug [H] Looking for a 'filthy casual' guild Delete, pls. Thx.Conrad0 23 Aug
20 Aug [A - Bronzebeard] <The Grey Council>[Social Guild] Guild Name: The Grey Council Faction: Alliance Realm: EU Realm Type: PVE Realm Timezone: GMT Battlegroup: Whatever one we are, we're not good at it... Perhaps you can change that! :P Progression: eh.. ask me again some time ;-) Raid Times: When ever we're all free Raid Schedule: Any time, any place, Openings: Open to all mature people, We here at the grey council know that World Of Warcraft is a game, we understand that you might have a wife, husband, son, daughter, overly attached pet, awful work hours, odd-gaming times, doesn't bother us, we know that not all of us can spend 15 hours of a day prep'ing for Molten Core raid, or whatever the top tier one is these days (that was a joke ,i know that Illidan is the one we're after now and the Black Temple is high end :P) We don't take ourselves too seriously, and we welcome all, new starters, old vets, people looking for a place to chill and make friends, achievement hunters, transmogrify !@#$%s (I fall under this category), mount hunters, pet-battlers (?) We tackle newer stuff in Legion whenever, If you want to do one, just pester us we'll normally jump in and help where we can, Hopefully we can work our numbers up to even attempting a raid, but be warned, its a TGC tradition to wipe! (Along with kicking any fight off by punting a marmot) So if this sounds like the kind of laid back, love-to-laugh friendly kind of guild you'd want to join, Feel free to look any of us up and pester any one, if any of our officers are online we'll get back to you as soon as can be! Or failing that the guild should be searchable, just seek invitation and as soon as i see it, i'll contact you! (If i'm lucky one of the officers will do it and i can avoid doing this whole Recruitment job i've got :P) But a couple of names to help you out would be Adreal (Guild leader) Saynt (Me - Also might be under Synner, Jaelbella, Amais, Ilymaasia, Mattiyas, Hope to see some of you soon in our little family! If you wanna chat but can never catch me online, feel free to tweet me at @Synn85 or if you have Discord Synn #3893 I'm normally connected to both 24/7 due to the wonders of smartphones! ;-)Saynt9 20 Aug
11 Aug Looking for pvp/raiding guild! Hello Bronzebeard/Aerie Peak Been playing wow since start, so that's been 14 years now. I have raided, did rated pvp (mostly arena) and by far spend most time having fun in BG's. Since I came back after a one year break I have lost my pvp community and looking for like minded people. I do enjoy raiding, but more as a means to get the gear. Pvp is where my heart is at. Any like minded groups, please give me a shout! Swyp#2866Swup0 11 Aug
08 Aug How's things Bronzebeard? How’s things going on Bronzebeard? Is it just a ghost town with casual old toons wondering around aimlessly? Any guilds raiding? Any active guilds at all? Any old faces around? Any social activities at all? Obviously I'm relying on people also reviewing this forum which I can acknowledge may be a long shot!Tobermory9 08 Aug
06 Aug [A]<thx> 2 days Mythic guild on Ravencrest. **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** <THX> was founded back in 2012 by a tight group of friends who raided together starting from T12 and achieving respectful rankings in the process, most notably World 80th Elegon HC on Ravencrest. We've decided to reform on Ravencrest after a few of us raided together on Defias Brotherhood in Animosity for the last few years, bringing over half of Animosity with us. We're a semi-hardcore guild raiding 2 times a week, but we're still aiming to maintain a good realm rank. Summary of recent history (As Animosity): Warlords of Draenor: T17 - Imperator Mar'gok - World 1103 / EU 599 T17 - Blackhand - World 594 / EU 300 T18 - Archimonde - World 750 / EU 414 Legion: T19 - Xavius - World 553 / EU 350 T19 - Helya - World 1037 / EU 685 T19 - Spellblade Aluriel (Latest NH kill) - World 754 / EU 453 T21 – Antorus HC cleared within first week ended up with 5/11M As a guild, our aim is simple: to clear Mythic content while it is still relevant, whilst raiding in a ‘fun’ and positive environment. While we are raiding just 2 days a week, we expect almost 100% of attendance on all main raids. Recruitment We will always consider somebody regardless of their class and/or spec! In order to give you a higher chance of approval, you should meet the following requirements: - have relevant raiding experience - able to maintain 100% attendance - competent in the class/role you play - have a working microphone alongside Discord **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** When do you raid? Monday & Wednesday We raid from 20:00 until 23:00 Server time Who can I contact? Bnet - Michael#23334, Kidneyxt#2328, Shaun#2102 Discord - Dathran#2016, Teelor#4882, Milkshake#7986Piens4 06 Aug
27 Jul LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: sinko#8304Justsink0 27 Jul
27 Jul LFG - Bronzebeard Looking for a friendly, casual guild. 44m, UK - coming back to WoW after a long tme. Played from vanilla release up to Lich King. I don't really have a lot of time to play, so not looking for anything serious.Beonosuke2 27 Jul
06 Jul <Oblivion> 11/11M Boost Community Hello and Welcome to Oblivion's Boost Community, formed by top 11/11M Raiding Teams. We Provide our Boosting Services on Eu Horde Only. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What do we provide: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Any Day Time: 16:30 - 00:30 Server Time (Runs every 30minutes) Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title. Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day Time: Custom Time (What Suits You) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00/23:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. You will Roll on Rings/Necks/Cloaks. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Everyday Time: 15:00/18:00/20:30/22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Antorus Heroic PL Special : Day: Custom Day (up to you!) Time: Custom Time (up to you!) Extra Info: We assign 3 unsaved players of the same class to trade all items to you. Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 17:00/20:00/22:30/00:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Glory of Argus Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Glory of Legion Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please join the discord and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it as well! Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQReginé1 06 Jul
06 Jul NoM 11/11M Boosting Service (Horde) NoM 11/11M is now opening up the boosting service once more! We have been boosting since Mop, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months and also boosting throughout WOD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through The Emerald Nightmare. You can have a look at the comments and feedback we receieved here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11181138612#1 and here :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17289172227?page=1 Now, we are offering the below runs, with your choice of the loots. Nighthold Mythic : Elisande and/or Guldan with mount and/or without mount. Antorus Heroic: Full run PL We accept gold in any realm. Please get in touch with the below people for more info. Linblad#2519 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Laiyaaa#2606Aliné1 06 Jul
25 Jun [A] <The Scholars of Light> 6/11M - Recruiting DPS! Who are we? Formed all the way back in Vanilla, The Scholars of Light are one of the oldest and most established raiding guilds on Bronzebeard. We offer an enjoyable raiding environment and steady progression. Outside of raiding we run Mythic+ and casual PvP. Our primary spoken language is English with members from all over Europe. Current T21 progress: 6/11M What are we looking for? We are looking for mature players to join the ranks of our raiding team. Applicants should have lots of experience in the current and past expansions, a good understanding of current tier mechanics and a good attitude to progression and wipe nights. Attendance is also very important to us so we are looking for people who can show up for progression raids consistently and on time. Having a working mic and a mythic raid viable alt/ off-spec is also a huge bonus. Primarily recruiting: DPS, exceptional players only, must have 960+ ilvl (or very high parsing logs) and 75 Artifact as standard. We are always recruiting exceptional players of all classes that can achieve a high level of attendance and raid perfomance. We ask that all applicants have a minimum 960 ilvl and 75 traits in primary artifact. Raid Times Mon 22.00-00.30 (Server Time) Tue 22.00-00.30 (Server Time) Wed 22.00-00.30 (Server Time) Invites start at 21:45 More Info: Contact: Labisi (labisi#2708) Or any other officer in game: Djoh (alt-Bunnys), Tankjoy, Ebisu.Bunnys3 25 Jun
04 Jun [H] Casual Pizza Cats 8/11M LF tank offsp + ranged dps Casual Pizza Cats wants your deeps! Are you either of these two? A serious casual raider: a dpser who knows her/his class and wants to progress on Mythic, but who also has a life going on. An active social player: someone who wants to join events and clear content together with guildies. Then we're the guild for you. RAIDING 8/11M Raids are 8-11.30pm on Wednesday (Party Night) and Sunday (Progress Night); and at 1pm on Saturdays (Alt/Social). We have a flexible roster, so you will not be punished for missing a raid. !@#$ happens, we all know it. That said, loyalty is rewarded. We bring solid raid leadership, Spirit Cauldrons, Tables, Codexes, and Vantus Runes. In return, we expect you to bring a good understanding of your class and fight mechanics, and a great attitude. We are looking for Mythic-ready dpsers who want to progress on high content, at a chill pace, with a fun guild. We are looking in particular for ranged dps (haha Coven) and any dps with tank off-spec, but you are always welcome to apply of course. If you have a dps off-spec, you're basically always safe. More info on raiding: https://www.reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats/wiki/raidwithus IN THE WORDS OF GEORGE CLOONEY, WHAT ELSE? Every week you have a shot at the prestigious Casual Pizza Cats Award by winning trivia night, transmog contests, hide and seek, naked foot runs, musical chairs, falling accurately to your death, limerick contests etc.. (For recent awards, check our subreddit!) Monday night is Monday Mayhem! - we run Mythic+ to get everyone their weekly +15, and in the time that is left we do any old raid for AP. Every Tuesday Night is Tussle Tuesday! - we run BGs with a guild group - and sometimes we fight other guilds on our server in War Games! Every Saturday at 1pm is Casual Dog Daycare - our Normal alt/social raid. Once a month, during the Street Fight, we do an achievement run or clear any kind of special content together (e.g. Timewalking Black Temple). Finally, we have a bunch of altoholics, we occasionally hold Seed Parties, and if we're really tired of life, we might even fish together. All members are 18+ and mostly students/working, and so the guild (Discord) is most active in the evenings. We are all pretty chill people, and we like to keep it that way. We don't tolerate drama or immature behavior. We do not recruit the character. We recruit the person behind the character. INFO - we log all our raids and are happy to help you with your log - we stream all our raids over at www.twitch.tv/CasualPizzaCats - we have our own little guild economy: buying cheaper off guild bank than AH - we hang out on Discord: https://discord.gg/THr7nWx - our subreddit has more info: https://www.reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats/ APPLY HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/XKCpT9AF18juYy9k2 One of our recruiters will get in touch with you afterwards!Sinaasappel38 04 Jun
02 Jun [A] The Last Defence, adult guild with a difference Want a guild with cutting edge, high end raiding? Want a guild with 100+ members online average per day? Then we're not for you. If you want to be part of a new guild (formed end May 2018) with aims to: - recruit adult players with a mature understanding that RL comes first - a place for casual levellers and dungeoneers as well as limited spots in a raid team - old content fun runs open to all (eventually!) Then why not give us a go? Drop me a line here or in game :) Why Limited Raiding? Why do we have limited raid team spaces in this age of flex? Well, one downside to flex is people can be less committed to raiding because numbers don't matter as much. By limiting the number of places in our raid team (16 slots, maximum) we keep an element of exclusivity. This doesn't mean we won't allow others to join us when we raid older content but for the current content w'll stick within our team. Who's Behind the Guild? I'm an experienced player (since Vanilla on various toons), aged 39 from the UK. Back in Wrath I played too much and it had a negative effect on me so this time round I'm looking to keep something casual in line with the way WoW works thesedays. The guild is really small currently, it'll be a big task to grow the guild but it's also a good opportunity if you want to help something grow.Ironoath2 02 Jun
19 May Dungeon level carry Is someone bored enough to run a few of my ally alts through dungeons until they're level 90? Plenty of coin will be offered.Liarawyn0 19 May
15 May <Exception> Mythic Antorus Boosting Services <Exception> is offering multiple types of boosts please see below for the different types of runs we offer. What we have to offer right now is: Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot We ONLY accept gold as payment. If you can pay on Shattered Hand and connected realms you will get the cheapest prices. However we do accept gold on most servers. Antorus Mythic run is on Wednesdays at 19:30 server time. All our raiders are 965+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer each armor and token type. For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 or send me a whisper in-game. These runs are HORDE ONLYßíó0 15 May
06 May The avengers (H) Recruiting Social guild which is willing to progress more into mythic in this expansion and future expansions. We are looking for like minded people : Have fun and be social and still wanting to progress (Non Hardcore). Raiding days : Wednesday: 20:00 till 23:00 Thursday : 20:00 till 23:00 and sunday : 20:00 till 23:00 We're currently 1/11 M and looking for the following classes and speccs. Deathknights : Tank/DD Demon Hunter : Tank/DD Druid : Tank/Healer/Moonkin DD Hunter : 1 more Mage : Any Specc is good Monk : Tank Paladin : Tank / Healer Rogue : Assa / Sub Shaman : Elemental Warlock : Any specc is good Warrior : Tank/DD We are currently looking for 1 Main Tank and a Tank with DD as OS for some nights. All of the up DD's and 1 or 2 healers who can also and willingly have an OS in DPS. Prio will go out to Ranged DD since we are pretty high on melee.( will have a spot for 1 , tops 2 more melee) Please use following form to apply: https://goo.gl/forms/dvYrTCPN6nxPmf0A2 Just copy paste it in your browser.Mouresee0 06 May
03 May Achievement help and reward Hey all I would love to know if someone can help me with the achievement Crushing Bones and Cracking Skulls, and i will pay 2000 gold for the help, once i got the achievement.Ocsania0 03 May
01 May Social Paladin Tank looking for a home. Been on a long hiatus, just got back in after five years (no not prison, just found other things). I need a home, a social guild that’s active, who do guild runs etc. I’m leveling yet another paladin tank, loving every minute of it. Anyone fancy taking in a chatty, happy, cow tank who does have a home life so can’t spend all day playing (sadly)? I miss the social side of the game; most of the guilds I were in have disbanded or become shells of themselves so I’m on Bronzebeard. I raided everything in Vanilla, TBC (bar sunwell) and Wrath. Raiding would be of interest but is of no big concern if not. Thank you.Cowtip3 01 May
11 Apr Will we ever get another realm merge? Server's been in its death throes for years, but I am reluctant to pay 100 quid (seriously what is that) to transfer the characters I'm attached to/ have all the cool titles and items and reps on. Any chance we'll get another realm merge? Possibly with an actual decently populated realm, otherwise what's the point. I think the last one proved that combining 2 dying realms doesn't do much, and just keeps encouraging players like me but with more money to leave and new players to settle in more populated realms.Books3 11 Apr
05 Apr Outland Revolution Hi please check out this video if you loved or enjoy The Burning Crusade and Outland. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLJtTmoOMPE Add my Battle-Tag Rikard#2959 for interests in the new Project 70 on Silvermoon <Raiders of Outland>Zpikkz0 05 Apr
01 Apr Aerie peak whats going on? So what happend to Aerie peak on the Alliance side there seem to be no guilds recruiting on the forums or ingame is the realm dying? and is this the same on the horde side?Funnelcake1 01 Apr
20 Mar [A] <Release and Run> recruiting Raiders Aerie peak/Bronzebeard guild Release and Run is recruiting RANGED dps or healers for our raid team. Currently recruiting for both mythic and heroic Antorus. Our guild primarily raids heroic and all we seek is a bit of fun, and dps race with warriors that cheat using execute ^^ . Although we are interested in mythic , we can't currently guarantee that there will be a mythic run every week. If Heroic raiding and occasional mythic is your thing, I advice to look no farther ;) Current progress 11/11 Antorus normal and heroic 1/11 Antorus mythic We currently have 3 raid nights 20:00 - 23:00 server time: Wednesday - Antorus Heroic run and if 20 people present we do mythic Thursday - Antorus normal/heroic alt run Sunday - Achievement run open for everyone (we usually have 10 minute break at 21:30) Requirements for raiders are: at least 930 ilvl for heroic 945 ilvl for mythic 3 flasks on heroic/mythic raids Enchanted + socketed gear Discord If you are interested in joining our friendly environment and all hungry for new boss kills, don't be shy and send a message to one of our officers Vellandris Lederludvig EnolaeVellandris0 20 Mar
15 Mar [A] <Easy - Lightbringer> 2/11 (M) is recruiting <Easy - Lightbringer/Mazrigos> is recruiting. We are presently 2/11 Mythic. We are happy to discuss cross-realm applications by single individuals or small groups of players. Recruitment is currently open for DPS and healers. Applications of exceptional quality, or those from players with raid leading experience will always be given special consideration regardless of our current recruitment status. Minimum requirements for Raider applicants for Antorus Mythic: iLvl:950 Artifact level: 74 All Epic Gems, Fully enchanted, etc. Raid attendance: 50% (we raid on Mon/Wed/Thu/Sun from 21:00 to 23.30 server time) To apply to Easy, please complete an application form in our forum. Make sure to read the sticky, and to complete the application form in full. You do not need an account to post an application. The link to our forum is http://www.wow-easy.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=25 We are happy to discuss applications by small groups of players. If necessary, create a character on Lightbringer or Mazrigos and contact an officer: Templaar, Rotkwa, Nephesh, Liria, Irukandzi <Easy> was founded in 2006. It has a long and stable membership; many of us have raided with Easy for 10 or more years. We are an adult guild and we tend to keep chat clean and to raid in a pleasant and non-threatening atmosphere. We don't bench members once they qualify as raiders - we have a system which gives preference to raiders who have been rolled out of a previous raid. We prefer raiding as friends together to hardcore progress, but our progress is usually solid enough, but without the aggro of hardcore raiding and without compulsory attendance at all raids.Halfamo0 15 Mar
05 Mar [H] Dead Weight is recruiting! 7/11 Mythic Dead Weight [H] is a guild on the server Stormscale-EU. We recently moved from the realm Bloodhoof/Khadgar-EU to Stormscale-EU. Currently we are 7/11 Mythic and we’re going strong for achieving Cutting Edge this, and upcoming raid tiers. Our goal is to clear Mythic Antorus in this tier, so we’re only considering players that are on par or better than our top players in the guild. We strive to develop as a guild. All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding and a good social mentality during raids in order to created a pleasant environment we can enjoy as well as being able to progress raids at a reasonable pace also you will be needed to attend the raid prepared. We expect you to min/max your character and you should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it’s directed at you. You’ll also be required to install Discord and have a working headset and microphone and also be able to understand the English language. We raid the following days and times: (SERVER TIME) Wednesdays 20:30-23:00 Thursdays 20:30-23:00 Sundays 20:30-23:00 We are currently looking for: -Blood Death Knight -Fury/Arms Warrior -MM Hunter -Affliction Warlock -Frost/Fire Mage We are also taking exceptional players in consideration. Are you interested? Please contact Yvafourtwenty-Stormscale in-game or add Yva#21447 feel free to add any of the other officers too: -Azörius: Abobalypse#2387 -Discordiansz: Discordians#2834 -Ruxi: Miz7#2772 -Canine/Anubis/Coyote: TheKingEcho#1129 Team DWYva3 05 Mar
04 Mar [DUTCH guild] Optimus Pruim - Bloodhoof[H] Casual LFM This post is in English but we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Optimus Pruim is a guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar with members from Belgium and the Netherlands. We’re a CASUAL guild and we value the SOCIAL aspect. We're not a raiding guild! We're a social bunch who enjoy different aspects in WoW, raiding happen to be one off those. We have a strong active core at the moment with guildies and a bunch off friends outside off the guild. Together we’re venturing into Antorus HC. Our progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Optimus+Pruim We’re very pleased with the direction the guild is going, and we want to continue this way in BfA. That’s why we’re on the lookout for like minded dutchies/belgians (18+) to expand our dutch/belgian WoW community. If you want to know more check out our forum post with more details: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616122934?page=1 or add my battletag: Stougmeister#2832 Remember, we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Groet en misschien tot later, PuikPuik0 04 Mar
27 Feb Looking for something fresh, new, exciting ??? Hello fellow WoW´ers ! My name is Näruxo (Battletag: Näruxo#2882) and I am the Guildmaster of a brand-new Horde Guild on the EU-Kazzak Server, called <HowMuchTheFish>. We just started out a few days ago, and are now happily recruiting for our Raid Roster in an effort to tackle Normal/Heroic and later Mythic, both in Legion, Battle for Azeroth, and beyond. Our raid days will be wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday - starting on 20:00 p.m each. You could be either a new player aswell, or a veteran, who took some time off of playing or someone who wanted to tone done his hardcore raiding schedule a bit. Currently recruiting all classes - this is YOUR chance ! I promise a nice guild and raiding enviroment, fair loot, and hopefully getting back all the excitement, that you felt, when you were in your first guild, ready to gear up your main for raiding or doing some M+ ! Would love to hear from you ! Sincerrely, Näruxo#2882Näruxom0 27 Feb
25 Feb [H] EU-Kazzak <HowMuchTheFish> LFM Hi all, <HowMuchTheFish> is a brand-new progression Guild on the EU-Kazzak Server, which aims at a semi-hardcore approach when it comes to raiding. Our goal is to eventually do Mystic and progress through BfA and beyond. To do this, we are recruiting for our 25 man Raid Roster (for Normal/Heroic). We will raid on wednesdays, thursdays, fridays, saturdays, from 20:00 CET each. Right now we are looking for the following classes to build up our Raid Roster : 1 Tank (any class) 1 Retribution Paladin 1 Havoc Demon Hunter 1 Fury Warrior 1 Feral Druic or Frost Deathknight 2 Assassination Rogue 2 Affliction Warlock 2 Mage (Frost/Fire) 2 Hunter (multi-spec) 2 Shadow Priest 1 Holy Paladin 1 Discipline Priest 1 Restoration Druid 1 Restoration Shaman We accept socials aswell !!! Additionally, we are in need of dedicated Raid Leaders/Officers. If you would like such a role, please approach me :-) Here is our website, where you can file your application : https://howmuchthefish.enjin.com/ Alternatively, whisper Näruxo#2882 ingame. Cheers, Näruxo, GM of <HowMuchTheFish>Näruxom0 25 Feb
20 Feb Return of Aurei Serpentis Hey guys Duckman here, Thought it was about time to reform the guild due to me being able to play an hour or 2 a day (sometimes 3-4 lol). Have managed to track down a few old AS vanilla players and looking for more. So wherever you are hiding feel free to look me up and a /ginvite is awaiting. My tag is Duckman#21725. Also recruiting anyone that wants to join. Slowly getting there with 110's and doing M+ dungeons every day so feel free to look for me ingame. Many thanks and a Happy New Year to one and allDiscoduck1 20 Feb
10 Feb I Need Some Friendly Advice Hi people from Aeire Peak/Bronzebeard. I wanted to ask something. I've been on Bloodhoof since 2007 but ever since my 15year friendship ended recently I've been thinking of moving somewhere new with low population because of my soical anxiety problems I rather go to server which is relativly peace and quite. Would this server be nice place for me to be? Kind Regards ArrageArrage0 10 Feb