Emerald Dream / Terenas

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
39m Horde side is loosing? I noticed out of 33 registered guilds in HC progress, only 5 are from the Horde side. ... 12 out of 56 in the Uldir Normal progress. How did it come to this? Where is the Horde?Biowolf0 39m
18h Returning to EU looking for a guild (H) I've just come back to EU WoW after living in Australia for 11 years, I'm looking for a guild to doing some low stakes content with and generally just have a good time. This is a fresh account so I'm starting out completely fresh but I have been round since vanilla. Message/mail me in game or reply here if you think your guild is the place for me. Cheers~Terastrian0 18h
1d [A] Epiphany - Casual Raiding/Social Were you once a Mythic Raider, but now have a job to think about? Have you swapped Grinding Rep with lots of factions to Grind Rep with the Missus? Do your evenings sometimes involve small kids wanting to “help” you play? And do you miss the time when you could actually raid and enjoy the game? Then Epiphany might well be the home for you. Most of us are old school raiders who have been around since vanilla. But we’ve now got jobs and family and other real life commitments to think about, or we just don’t want to be that harcore anymore. We are a casual raiding guild with a friendly active player base. We raid two to three times a week on heroic difficulty. During non raid nights we run Mythic/Mythic Plus dungeons, old content raids on for achievements/mounts/transmog, level alts, farm etc….. You know the usual thing. We also have a decent number of players on during the day time. We are currently using Discrod for both voice comms and out of game communications. Raid Nights *Friday *Sunday *Tuesday All raids start at 20.30 Server Time and end 23.00 Currently recruiting DPS with healing OS If you play another role please get in touch and have a chat. Socials always welcome! Progress Battle for Azeroth *3/8 Uldir Heroic Legion *11/11 Antorus the Burning Throne Heroic *9/9 Tomb of Sargeras Heroic *10/10 Nighthold Heroic *3/3 Trial of Valor Heroic *7/7 Emerald Nightmare Heroic Other guild activities currently *Social/alt raid - on hiatus until further notice! :) *Fun run - on hiatus until further notice! :) *Mythic+ key runs every week. Officer Team *Vainzki - Btag: Vainzki#2950 *Masazuka *Twang *Xanestra *Octavia *Kard *Zone Thank you for your time! -VainzkiVainzki25 1d
3d <H> <Da Udder Guild> Recruiting Da Udder Guild is returning after a break, A little about us. We are an English speaking social guild made up of older players who have been together since Vanilla in one game or another, we had a good run on Horde joining fairly late in the legion expansion and had some success with raiding. Because we have been together so long we all work well together and don't take the game too seriously, we don't enjoy wipefest's but we don't grumble about it we work it out and move on. We are ultimately looking to recruit enough people to have a regular raid night(s) come BFA. Our regular night for raiding was Friday 2000 - 2300 BST, however due to low numbers this has not been happening recently, we are hoping with this recruitment drive we can start a little raiding pre-BFA and get everyone working as a team. A little about you. We are currently recruiting all classes and specs, just happy to have some more folk along. You must have a good sense of humour, trust me when you have been together as long as some of us, that gets you through a lot. To contact us either message me here or contact any one using the command \who da udder guild and we will get you an invite. Discord: https://discord.gg/rNA46W3 BNET: Shteel#2181 Looking forward to making some new mates :)Actaea9 3d
3d Tank LF weekend raiding guild Hello there, I am looking for a raiding guild that raids in During weekends. mainly because I created my account when I was outside the U.S but I moved here cause of college. Obviously I'm not in this server but I am looking around all the servers and will transfer the moment I am contacted by a guild that needs me. You can contact me in game or in discord or reply to this post ^_^. Battle.net: boogieface#2948 Discord: Boogieface101#1069 In game: Brutality - RunetotemBrutality1 3d
4d [A] <Velocity> HC team ready, LFM for mythic <Velocity> is a mature, friendly and lighthearted guild which was established in 2005. We are recruiting DPS and healers for our (Mythic) raiding team and progression. We are also open for casual players like socials or pvp-players. We find a pleasant environment important so we are looking for people with an enthusiastic and positive attitude who also have respect for others. Our guild is a semi-hardcore guild so don’t be afraid for strict rules on your social life because we all have friends and family aside our virtual life ;-). Our raiding team consists of mature, helpful and experienced players, most of us have played since vanilla so we are definitely there for you if you need any advise. At the moment we have a team ready for HC, but we are LFM for mythic raiding. For more info you can contact our officers ingame: Blazingwind, Whiskeybear & Pandafury or through our battlenet ID: Mikomi#2424, Bahamut#2424, Fanatica#2404Blazingwind6 4d
5d [A] Tabula Rasa - casual shenanigans!! Hey everybody! Tabula Rasa is currently looking for a few more people, to join us for our crazy shenanigans! We are currently 8/8 normal in Uldir and trying to push into heroics. We are also doing Mythic/Mythic+'s and we need a handful of new people to help us do MORE stuff. (we love stuff!) We raid 2 nights a week; Wednesday and Thursday (20-23 server time). Currently, we're looking for just about any class/spec. Mostly DPS, but a hybrid or two would be amazing. We're trying to get some more stable mythic+ runs going. We do try our best in raids and Mythic +'s but at our heart is a nice social casual guild that try's its best to include everyone! - if you're just looking for a nice social guild, it doesn't matter what class/spec you play - it's more about what you enjoy. You: - Must be at least 18 years old. Preferably older. We're grown-ups, and our voice chat banter is certainly not for kids :O Also, don't be easily shocked or offended... (in case this is actually keeping people away, I'd like to point out I am just referring to a slightly crude/adult sense of humour, as well as no lack of swearing at times) - Must not be scared of wiping. Seriously, don't rage-quit. It never makes you look good. Ever. - Have a sense of humour and be tolerant of other people. We offer: - Fun chat, voice chat, instance runs and raids. - Friendly and casual environment with low pressure. Also, we care more about you than your character. - A place where it's okay to talk about stuff on your mind (heck, even your kids!) - No judgement ("Doesn't matter if you're black, white, ugly or fat - everyone be kicking booty in the World of Warcraft!" -Jace Hall) - A facebook page with all our sexy kill shots :P If any of this seems interesting to you, feel free to poke me in-game on Muaddip, or one of the other officers (Zahrah or Thargar) do a "/who Tabula" and ask anyone for me, and we can have a chat :) I don't regularly check these forums, so don't wait for a response here :P - Muaddip, Officer of Tabula Rasa (which, by the way, means "clean slate". In the guild's case, it means "a fresh start")Muad18 5d
6d Recipe: Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops I still hold this recipe and would be willing to sell if the price is right. https://www.wowhead.com/item=21025/recipe-dirges-kickin-chimaerok-chops#comments For those who may not be aware of it. It is an old quest reward that was taken out when Cata hit. Its the only (as far as I am aware) epic cooking pattern that's been in game. At one point it was top of the food chain but now its unobtainable and purely a collectors item. Contact me in game or reply.Claitraith0 6d
10 Sep (H) Vintage Guild looking to modernise Parasite is one of the oldest Horde guilds on Terenas, formed in October 2005. We may even be the oldest! (happy to discuss) Started back in the complicated vanilla days, members have come and gone, quit and re-joined, traitorously moved to the alliance (and come to their senses) and we have come out the other side, older, wiser and with more wrinkles and less hair. Unfortunately, we’ve lost a few (well most) members along the way and we’re down to a handful of people, so we want to rejuvenate, regenerate and renew our little guild by bringing in some new (or old) blood! If you want to join an irreverent bunch of oldies for silly conservation, Miffics (with swearing) and maybe even some 10-man raiding, give me – or our Guild leader Bloodnut - a shout. We promise not to demand you raid 5 nights a week and grind on the other two, we like fun people who play for fun :) We have More Dots! We’ve sung Bananaphone and We Are MC Raiders (we really were). We also survived Barrens chat, PVPed at crossroads and know where Mankrik’s Wife is. If you got any of the above references you’re almost certainly a good match for us! Please don’t apply if you’re a drama queen or if you think Mists of Pandaria was the best expansion ;)Tannaqui0 10 Sep
09 Sep Mercenaries - Looking for Fresh meat. Mercenaries – Mercs with mouths! Mercenaries, a new guild is looking for like minded people. Who are you guys? We are all irl friends, most of us having found the friendship through WoW. We prefer a close knit community where you get to know the people logging in instead of seeing them as numbers to fill a group. That doesn't mean we're a one way ticket to gearing up before you make your way to a raid guild. We do have standards and not looking to become a cesspool. What do you guys get upto? We're not going to regale you with tales of raiding and world firsts. What we can promise you is a bunch of laughs, a unique guild chat and mostly keyboosting mythic + to max level for that sweet, sweet booty chest on reset days. We're also quite keen on mythic expeditions and might even throw in a Warfront or two. We work together as a group to provide flasks, buffs, scrolls and everything we might need for succesful M+ runs. Raiding isn't a priority at all, but we will be throwing ourselves in LFR (Hide The Pain Harold) or organize a pug. However, if raiding is your priority in game, we're not going to be a good match. What kind of people are you looking for? Friendly, outgoing people who aren't too ashamed to talk on voice chat, especially during M+. People who understand that there's only a limited amount of spaces in each run and who won't throw a temper tantrum when asked to sit one out. Nobody likes an irl goblin. People who can follow instructions without going into a total panic. Mostly, we need people who don't carry a chip on their shoulder, who are willing to do some serious team work and have fun doing so. Respect for your guildies is number one, if you have a problem with someone, you talk to this person about and do not regress into kindergarden behaviour of trash talking. What roles are we looking for? Ideally we want all roles. We are looking for multiple teams to run at the same time. We are keen to hear from anyone over ilevel 325+. Due to our conversation topics, we're looking for 18+ only. Dwarves get a +1. How can I get in touch? Whisper either of the following people for a chat. All of us are on Emerald Dream: Kaer – Calbee – Anteia.Calbee0 09 Sep
08 Sep [A] Path of Redemption LF tank Path of Redemption is now recruiting: - A tank for our raid team - Ranged dps and a healer can also be considered due to the benefit of scaling raid sizes(we do not aim for mythic raids at this point). PoR is quite a new guild (Formed in August 2016) Created by a bunch of wow addicted friends, most of us have played since Vanilla. If you would like to know more about us before applying to the guild, feel free to contact Thindra, Aylish, Zelmiss, Rhoslyne or Sallyjo. Our vision for the guild: Recruit more players that are just as social and crazy as we are. We love to do things together, like run dungeons, raids, quests, transmog runs and more. Most of us have fulltime jobs and children, so time is limited, and we are therefore only aiming for full clears of normal and heroic raids at this point(fully cleared for Legion, now aiming for the same for BFA!), instead of aiming for mythic raids. BFA progress; Uldir (as of sept. 6th) Normal: 5/8 Heroic: N/A Schedule Thursday: Raid Progress Saturday: Social raid At the start of the expansion the social raids will likely function much like the Thursday's progression raids. Social raid normally means people can bring friends from other guilds, their alts or their main, based on preference. What we wish from the applicant, that means YOU • A mature person above the age of 21. • A person that can behave and be trusted with our guild name, meaning when you are in our guild u have to behave properly if u play with others. • Always be polite to people in the guild and to others in the game • A social person who just love to chat and help others. • A person who has an interest in raiding and is willing to take the responsibility of turning up prepared to the raid. • If you want to be a part of our team we hope you understand that for success there is hard work behind it, so dying is a part of the game whatever we do, and that we do it for fun, and not to be hardcore about it. If this sounds good to you, don’t hesitate to contact any of us! Our officer team is Sallyjo(GM), Thindra, Aylish, Zelmiss(social officer) and RhoslynnAylish3 08 Sep
06 Sep LF a casual and mature guild Hello guys, my name irl is Ammi My main is an ilvl 331 afflition warlock but iam an altoholic I looking for a casual/matured guild to do raids, dungen and quest or just farming for rep with and maybe som Mythic dungeons and also be social and have fun. In. I am a girl living i sweden iam looking for like minded people. I also streaming wow and some ather games on twitch ther i go under Mooniezz I played wow since Vanilla, or rader since beta, i started on us server but 2010 i change to eu server. Im able to play moste days, but somtime life nocking on my doors and i be ofline for a few days, Kind regards from AmmiSoolie1 06 Sep
04 Sep Looking For Guild - Raiding Looking for raiding guild, I am playing a 335 ilvl marksmanship hunter. Have experience raiding throughout Legion.Deadtay0 04 Sep
30 Aug [H] LF Casual/Normal Guild [H] - 25 yrs old Hello guys, Norwegian viking here. Looking for a Casual/Normal guild. Im an ilvl 326 Havoc Demon Hunter atm. Maybe wondering about trying to tank in the future. Looking for a casual/normal guild to do Normal raids with and maybe som Mythic dungeons and also be social and have fun. Dont have the desire to push really high, but want to be able to experience some content. I am 25 years old and living with my gf and working 8 am to 16 pm mon-fri. Looking for like minded people. I will gladly join some voice chatting. Also looking forward to improving my English! Ive played wow on and off in Vanilla, Wotlk, Panda, Draenor and now BFA. Ive actually only ever completed one raid (Naxx in Wotlk), but have done some bosses in others. The main reason i think is missing a good guild and people to play with. Im able to play like 2-3 days a week or more, it may vary a bit, since il also try to live life. Kind regards from Deraged :DDeraged0 30 Aug
29 Aug Valour - small, friendly guild Valour is a friendly guild looking to recruit new members. All classes, specs and levels welcome. There's a place for everyone with us - we welcome raiders, social players, PvP'ers, casual raiders, etc. We are currently a small guild made up of experienced players who have decided to reboot Valour as a place for people to come and play in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. We will be raiding in BFA, with the emphasis being on having fun and enjoying ourselves whilst we progress. We regularly run M+ keystones, quest together and do the in-game weekly events as a team for those who want to join in. If you're looking for a casual guild with some raiding included, then we might just be the place for you. If you'd like to know more, please whisper myself or one of our officers: Wishmasterr Teophic Vengedsevenx Blitzspark NadyrahKeltoi3 29 Aug
27 Aug LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: Sinkronyzer#1775Merlinii0 27 Aug
25 Aug [A] <Questionable Raiders> Recruiting for bfa Questionable Raiders is a freshly created guild, and we are looking for both new and veteran players to fill our ranks in BFA. Questionable Raiders were formed at the end of Legion, and plans to do raiding all throughout Battle for Azeroth Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8pm to 11pm server time So if you are interested in helping build up this new guild join our discord or contact one of the officers below Officers: Swiftelf, TroflawSwiftelf1 25 Aug
19 Aug LF a PvP/RBG guild Is there any pvp guilds out there recruiting?Bólvar0 19 Aug
16 Aug Druid Tank LF A Raiding Guild .Stàrdüst3 16 Aug
14 Aug LF PvP Guild or RBG team! Hey! i was wondering if there was such a guild on Emerald Dream/Terenas. doesnt have to be a guild that only pvp's, even if its only once a week activity or such. :3Lúnàr1 14 Aug
11 Aug (A) Soppa - ED/Teranas Finnish/Suomi 11/11HC Recruiting Alliance guild formed for Legion Soppa is a finnish only guild that aims to have a good time. Now please pardon my language: http://soppa.enjin.com/ Soppa etsii lisää sekoittajia Battle for Azerothia varten! Emerald Dream / Terenas - Alliance Soppa on Emerald Dream / Terenas (EU) akselin ainoita aktiivisia Alliance Suomi-kiltoja. Legion 11/11HC hyvässä Curve ajassa. Server 14HC Tavoitteenamme on pitää hauskaa pelin sisällä, hyvällä ryhmähengellä. Kilta perustettu, jotta löytyisi aina Suomalaista peliseuraa, jokaiseen pelin aktiviteettiin. Raideille tai muuhunkaan ei ole pakko osallistua. Jäsenvaatimuksena rehteys, kypsyys ja edes kohtalainen huumorintaju. Päätökset tehdään suhteellisen demokraattisesti. Killan on tarkoitus olla vähän vapaamuotoisempi. Personal Loot. Progress Normal/HC/Mythic sitä mukaa, miten sopivalta tuntuu. Ei paineita. Päämääränä kuitenkin clearata vähintään HC Raidit. Raidit KE ja SU klo19:00-22:30. (Muutoksia mahd. luvassa.) Alt-run ja pugituksia muinakin päivinä. Osallistumiseen vaadittavat kriteerit määritellään tarkempana ajankohtaa. Tullaan pitämään suhteellisen matalana. Hakemukset: http://soppa.enjin.com/Soppis21 11 Aug
06 Aug (H) <Dragon Lance> Raid and Social Recruitment Post <Dragon Lance> is looking for new blood, while we are looking to get a casual team together for raiding/mythic keystones to start during BFA but no need to rush levelling for it as we don't care about being first kills or anything just , active social members are also welcome! The guild has been quiet for a while now so I'm trying to bring it back to life as it 12 years old and would be a shame if it stayed the way it is Looking for all roles and don't mind little or no raid exp as long as you can listen :) Our guild site have yet to set up a stand alone website http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/terenas/Dragon_Lance/ Contact me @salamander#2274 personally or reply to this I play everyday so at least next day repliesTrevah0 06 Aug
06 Aug [A]<thx> 2 days Mythic guild on Ravencrest. **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** <THX> was founded back in 2012 by a tight group of friends who raided together starting from T12 and achieving respectful rankings in the process, most notably World 80th Elegon HC on Ravencrest. We've decided to reform on Ravencrest after a few of us raided together on Defias Brotherhood in Animosity for the last few years, bringing over half of Animosity with us. We're a semi-hardcore guild raiding 2 times a week, but we're still aiming to maintain a good realm rank. Summary of recent history (As Animosity): Warlords of Draenor: T17 - Imperator Mar'gok - World 1103 / EU 599 T17 - Blackhand - World 594 / EU 300 T18 - Archimonde - World 750 / EU 414 Legion: T19 - Xavius - World 553 / EU 350 T19 - Helya - World 1037 / EU 685 T19 - Spellblade Aluriel (Latest NH kill) - World 754 / EU 453 T21 – Antorus HC cleared within first week ended up with 5/11M As a guild, our aim is simple: to clear Mythic content while it is still relevant, whilst raiding in a ‘fun’ and positive environment. While we are raiding just 2 days a week, we expect almost 100% of attendance on all main raids. Recruitment We will always consider somebody regardless of their class and/or spec! In order to give you a higher chance of approval, you should meet the following requirements: - have relevant raiding experience - able to maintain 100% attendance - competent in the class/role you play - have a working microphone alongside Discord **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** When do you raid? Monday & Wednesday We raid from 20:00 until 23:00 Server time Who can I contact? Bnet - Michael#23334, Kidneyxt#2328, Shaun#2102 Discord - Dathran#2016, Teelor#4882, Milkshake#7986Piens1 06 Aug
01 Aug <Poetic Justice> Ravencrest, formerly of Terenas. Hello Terenas/Emerald Dream, Thoradin here previously Thóradin, I would like to extend an invitation to any on this glorious realm that remember us from way back when that may have a char on Ravencrest or might be looking to change server. We are still doing much that we did back on Terenas vanquishing foes and having a rad time together while at it! For more info please check out our forum post where most of your questions will be answered and hopefully sway you into giving us a go! Forum link below! https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17620602124?page=1 Thoradin0 01 Aug
30 Jul [A] Fighting Mongooses - Casual, Social & Recruiting! Fighting Mongooses have a long and varied history. Formed in April 2007, we're a primarily social guild who have also flirted with raiding, PvP and generally overachieving over the years. We even levelled to 25 twice, back when guild levelling was a thing! We currently raid twice per week. With a dedicated progression session on Monday, and a more relaxed run on Wednesday. impromptu events and dungeon runs are happening all the time in between! We also enjoy various social escapades such as playing overwatch, hearthstone, minecraft and a ton of other games together as well as fun events, both in games and out. We have a mix of genders, ages, races, nationalities, sexual orientations, etc etc etc and do not tolerate creepy or otherwise harassing behaviour. Current Activity days: Monday, 21:00 - 23:00 and Wednesday 20:30 - 23:00 are our current raid schedules. Some guildies tend to leave after an hour or join in late due to work/RL stuff, and that's fine. We can usually find a space for people :) What we want - Nice friendly people. That's basically it. If you can tick off anything else from this list it's a bonus. - People who say hello and goodbye, and make the effort to get to know us - People who think to ask in guild chat before complaining about how boring it is running heroics in pugs - People who socialise on the guild discord / FB page / whatever - People who enjoy hunting achievements, running retro raids, that sort of thing - Pet and mount collectors - People who want to raid casually, as well as people who have no interest in raiding and just want to chat and derp around - Altoholics. We all love the Altohol here! In terms of raiding . . . - People who truly want a casual guild, even if it means that occasionally a raid will be cancelled due to everyone having BBQs that day or a tank's kid getting sick or whatever - Raiders who enjoy running in a relaxed group that gets on and has fun, even if that means progress is a bit slow - People who can obey our few common sense raid rules such as knowing vaguely what most of your buttons do and coming prepared with flasks / knowledge of the fight - People who are fine with starting off in normal mode progression but would like to move on to heroic (eventually). What we don’t want People who rage, complain about the game, and generally put others down in groups. Elitists. People who will freak out if we can't run a Mythic group one night because it's the grand final of the HS tournament or we're playing something else. Anyone who believes guilds are largely unnecessary and that guild spirit and pride are "silly". People who couldn't be bothered to read this far. How to apply The best method of contact is to have a chat with one of our officers directly, either in game, or via our discord server: http://bit.ly/FMdiscord You’re looking for the following people either way: Artulla (Art) - Battlnet tag: Pranksterbit#2909 Maxxi - Battlenet tag: Macks# 2169 Izune - Battlenet tag: Izune#2269 Teth - Swampy#2200 Kazsin - Kazsin#2997Artulla6 30 Jul
29 Jul Path of Redemption is recruiting Path of Redemption is now recruiting Ranged DPS for our raid team preferably casters. PoR is quite a new guild (Formed in August 2016) Created by a bunch of wow addicted friends, most of us have played since Vanilla. If you would like to know more about us before applying to the guild, feel free to contact Thindra, Aylish, Zelmiss, Rhoslyne, Sallyjo or Crawdor. Our vision for the guild Recruit more players that are just as social and crazy as we are. We love to do things together, like run dungeons, raids, quests, transmogruns and more. We are not aiming for mythic raids atm just normal and heroic difficulties, we are not a hardcore guild. Most of us have fulltime jobs and children, so time is limited. Progress Emerald Nightmare • Normal 7/7 • Heroic 7/7 Trial of Valor • Normal 3/3 • Heroic 3/3 The Nighthold • Normal 10/10 • Heroic 10/10 Tomb of Sargeras Normal 10/10 Heroic 10/10 Throne of Antorus Normal 11/11 Heroic 11/11 Schedule Thursday: Raid Progress Saturday: Social raid What we wish from the applicant, that means YOU • A mature person above the age of 21. • A person that can behave and be trusted with our guild name, meaning when you are in our guild u have to behave properly if u play with others. • Always be polite to people in the guild and to others in the game • A social person who just love to chat and help others. • A person who has an interest in raiding and is willing to take the responsibility of turning up prepared to the raid. • If you want to be a part of our team we hope u understand that for success there is hard work behind it, so dying is a part of the game whatever we do, and that we do it for fun not for hard core So you have decided to join us?! Then don’t hesitate to contact any of usThindra17 29 Jul
27 Jul LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: sinko#8304Justsink0 27 Jul
25 Jul Returning player looking to raid in BFA Hi all. I recently returned to the game after a long absence (I quit before when MoP was initially announced) and now that I have leveled up a couple of new characters to level cap, I'm looking for a guild to join for BFA to get back into raiding. I haven't fully decided on which class to main in BFA although I'm leaning pretty heavily on Monk right now. If that changes between now and when BFA launches I have a 110 boost I can use on a different character. If anyone has any spaces feel free to drop me a message in-game :)Midnightmonk0 25 Jul
25 Jul <A> Safety Not Guaranteed - 10/11M - BfA Recruitment Safety not Guaranteed is an English speaking Alliance raiding guild on Emerald Dream. We raid 3 times a week and are mainly focused on mythic raiding. Current Progress: 10/11M Antorus Recruitment: We are currently recruiting for BfA, and open to most classes: Melee DPS: All classes Ranged DPS: All classes Healer (1): Shaman, Druid, Priest, Monk We are currently on a raid break until BfA, only doing minimal content until then Our raiding schedule is: - Thursday: 20.00 - 23.00 (server time) - Monday: 20.00 - 23.00 (server time) - Tuesday: 20.00 - 23.00 (server time) Apply here: http://safetynotguaranteed.guildlaunch.com/ Even if we are not actively recruiting your class, we will consider any exceptional applications. About us: Safety not Guaranteed (SnG) was initially formed on horde side by a small group of friends in early MoP, raiding 10man heroic. Later during the expansion we faction changed to Alliance and expanded our roster to a 20man mythic team, where we cleared SoO mythic as a guild. Many of us have been playing together since as early as WotLK, and have friendships with each other that extend outside the game as well. Our goal ever since the guild was formed has been to progress through content at a steady pace, without hardcore hours, while having a good time together. We aim to clear each tier before the next one is released. We cleared all mythic content in WoD, and have cleared each tier so far in Legion obtaining most mythic cutting edge achievements, and plan to continue doing so. What we offer: A structured mythic raiding team and raiding times. We start invites 19:45 and begin to clear trash so we can have the first pulls at 20:00 A fair rotation and loot distribution via loot council. We keep spreadsheets! A steady guild with a good community and good guild atmosphere. You may encounter some trolling during your stay. A focused attitude during progression, and relaxed attitude during farm content. We like to chat and have fun, but focus during difficult content. A desire to raid. We often run an extra raid day on the 1st week of a new raid tier. This is 100% optional, but most people are excited to get into a new instance. Additionally we often run some sort of alt raids on fridays (100% optional), and do a lot of mythic+ content within the guild. What we want from you: High attendance. We expect a minimum of 80% attendance, though most of our raiders have near to 100%. We run a small roster to minimize rotation, and want to be able to rely on you. Commitment. We don't want someone who is looking to join, get geared and then leave. We have a 2-3 week trial period during which we will control gearing while we get to know you. Honesty. If you're having problems within the guild, or have real life issues, we'd like to hear rather than you just disappearing. Talk to us. Be prepared! This means reading up on new fights, having consumables (flask, pots, food, runes), gemming and enchanting properly, and being on time! Communication. We want you to know how to communicate both verbally and in writing. We have a guild Discord we use for our raids and other games! Raiding awareness. We want you to not stand in fire, unless it's required... Progression oriented attitude. Everyone makes mistakes, but learning is part of progression, so we value people who continue to improve over time. Understanding. Sometimes, things don't always go smoothly. We may hit a wall on a specific boss for a while, or you may have to sit for someone else during a progression raid. This is part of mythic raiding. We try to treat everyone fairly, and are open to feedback. For more information you can add an officer to chat: Menetherin#2691, Joana#2806, Kitty#2896, Noxxus#2229 Or visit our website: http://safetynotguaranteed.guildlaunch.com/Joana53 25 Jul
24 Jul Returning player looking for guild, leveling Returning player, used to play in US, from BC all the way thru MoP. Have played the end game with multiple classes/specs, warriors (prot/fury), priests (all, mainly shadow), mages, druid (resto). I am looking for a guild to run some stuffs with, while levelling and do some end game content as well.Monei0 24 Jul
23 Jul [A + H] Paranoid, for those with Social Anxiety Founded in June 2011, Paranoid is a guild for the socially awkward, the shy, the people who'd like to raid, but get a headache just thinking about all the things they could screw up. The people who type a message to someone who's LFM in trade, then backspace, then type, backspace, type, stare at what they've written, backspace again and go quest on their own. And if they do press enter, they're relieved if they get the reply: "Sorry, full." Paranoid is a no-pressure guild. We don't care if you make a mistake that wipes the raid (seriously, we're too busy worrying about our own mistakes) and we won't think badly of you if you suddenly need a break if you can't take it anymore. We brought a bunch of people together who get this. Really get it. We know exactly what you mean when you say: "I'm out of social energy. I have to go" or "I need to turn off gchat for a while." We started out as an Alliance guild, but some of us decided to branch out and explore the Horde side as well! Although our Horde guild is still rather small, we're slowly building a safe and friendly home there as well. If you'd like to be a part of either our Alliance or our Horde guild (or both!), please visit our website www.paranoid-ed.com. While everyone with SA or similar issues is welcome, we're looking for DPS and tanks in particular, so we can continue our raids! :)Meranger33 23 Jul
22 Jul Gold trade :) does anyone need gold on other high pop realms? silvermoon, stormscale, draenor , ravencrest , few others + really need gold here fast :)Rosalee0 22 Jul
15 Jul Omen - Mythic Raiding Horde ED/Terenas 10/11m Just realized our recruitment post is long buried so taking some initiative to fix that, but most of you on this server know us, if you're new, hello! Current recruitment positions are on the website. I'll just copypaste our description. But from my own experiences; If you are someone on Horde who's looking to take their game up a notch while enjoying some cheery atmosphere and good friends. We're the ideal solution for you. Alot of us are off to Blizzcon personally this year as a large group of 13, we enjoy some genial relations with other top end guilds on the server and just generally try to be as open and welcoming as we can to all. Link to the website: http://www.omen-guild.enjin.com/ About us: OMEN was created in order to satisfy our desires to explore the endgame content World of Warcraft has to offer, all while having fun in a nice social atmosphere. Ever since the guild was formed about 10 years ago we have been among the top guilds of the server and a top horde guild. Our guild is made up of members mostly around 20-30 years old who appreciate social qualities such as maturity, tolerance, patience and reason; and we try our best to abide by ideas and principles of fairness, kindness and mutual respect. Though when it all comes down to it we are really just a bunch of relaxed people who enjoy a shared laugh as much as the challenges of raiding. For recruitment status see above; however we may also consider recruiting good players of other classes, so don't hesitate to apply if you think you would fit into our team! Recruitment info and our expectations. We raid 3 nights per week: Wednesday, Sunday and Monday. 19:45 invites, 20:00 raid start, 2300h raid end (all game time). - The trial period usually lasts 2-3 weeks. - You must be able to attend at least 65% of raids, but the higher the better - You are an adult and mature person with control over your own playtime. - You own a computer with good hardware able to perform well in raid situations. - You have a good understanding of classes and game mechanics. - You have good raiding experience and an off-role invested artifact. - You are expected to be able to bring your own consumables in raids: both flasks and potions. - You have Discord installed and are able to listen (talking is fine too! :D) The Ideal Candidate: If you are interested in learning new encounters and constantly improving then you will fit right in! Our ideal candidate is someone who generally spends a lot of time playing this game: a person who loves playing their class, has ways of working around its weaknesses; a player who appreciates what responsibilities they have, and can understand and meet the expectations others will have of them. You need to enjoy progress raiding and be able to stay focused even after hours of wiping and remain positive in the face of adversity. Officers to contact on further details: Cantor, Tussilago, Tymia, MogrollAqua9 15 Jul
13 Jul < Embassy Of The Void > Newly formed social guild for leveling, PvP and Raids. I also have a Discord server we hang out in. We play others games on there aswell. https://discord.gg/ur3WuJe I'm not going to lie I'm new to Guild managment so I'd imagine its a pretty big undertaking haha. Hopefully I can get together some people and we can all have some fun :D I'm mostly into Battlegrounds but do some tanking and healing on the side. If you are looking for a fun small social group to hang out with then embrace the call of the void.Ashvsworld0 13 Jul
06 Jul <Oblivion> 11/11M Boost Community Hello and Welcome to Oblivion's Boost Community, formed by top 11/11M Raiding Teams. We Provide our Boosting Services on Eu Horde Only. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What do we provide: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Any Day Time: 16:30 - 00:30 Server Time (Runs every 30minutes) Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title. Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day Time: Custom Time (What Suits You) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00/23:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. You will Roll on Rings/Necks/Cloaks. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Everyday Time: 15:00/18:00/20:30/22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Antorus Heroic PL Special : Day: Custom Day (up to you!) Time: Custom Time (up to you!) Extra Info: We assign 3 unsaved players of the same class to trade all items to you. Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 17:00/20:00/22:30/00:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Glory of Argus Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Glory of Legion Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please join the discord and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it as well! Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQReginé2 06 Jul
03 Jul Delete old postEvery0 03 Jul
18 Jun [A] <BattleRagers> Recruiting 6/11M Hi All, We are currently recruiting for our Mythic Raiding team and prep for BFA. Looking for : A tank (so our off spec can go back to main spec) A healer (any type will be considered, though would be great to have a priest to complete our variety) Ranged DPS Exceptional Melee DPS While raiding only 2 nights a week, and only 2.5 hours on each of those nights (Wed/Sun 21:00-23:30 game time), we don't raid for that long, and are extremely proud of our ranking position on the realm considering this fact. (Raid Smarter, not Longer) Apart from our raiding scene, we are also found doing multiple M+ groups throughout the week, and will also run a Social/Alt run on Saturdays through HC Antorus to help gear toons we like to play on the side. For more questions, whisper one of us in game, or visit our website http://battleragersguild.net/ Should you have no questions, you will find a short application form on the site that you will need to fill in. We do this to ensure we can vet players joining the guild in an effort to avoid issues and politics. We are very happy with the atmosphere within our guild and would like to keep it that way, that is why we are one of the oldest guilds on the realm. Penguinx (Raid Leader)Penguinx3 18 Jun
14 Jun <Oblivion> 11/11M Boost Community Hello and Welcome to Oblivion's Boost Community, formed by top 11/11M Raiding Teams. We Provide our Boosting Services on Eu Horde Only. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What do we provide: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Any Day Time: 16:30 - 00:30 Server Time (Runs every 30minutes) Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title. Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day Time: Custom Time (What Suits You) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00/23:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. You will Roll on Rings/Necks/Cloaks. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Everyday Time: 15:00/18:00/20:30/22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Antorus Heroic PL Special : Day: Custom Day (up to you!) Time: Custom Time (up to you!) Extra Info: We assign 3 unsaved players of the same class to trade all items to you. Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 17:00/20:00/22:30/00:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Glory of Argus Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Glory of Legion Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please join the discord and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it as well! Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQReginé0 14 Jun
03 Jun Returning player LF weekend raiding. Any weekend raiding guilds about looking for members? Had to stop playing due to a job change, but now (finally!) got some time to spare over the weekends for raiding.Addict0 03 Jun
31 May [A] <Indecisive> 10/11 Mythic - 3 nights - LF DPS Indecisive is a mythic focused raiding guild on Emerald Dream - with a big emphasis on a social atmosphere whilst maintaining competitive progress. Raid Schedule : Thursday / Monday / Tuesday - 20:30 to 00:00 (server time) Due to our 3 day a week schedule, a commitment to 100% attendance is preferred although 75% must be maintained and will be still be considered. Current Recruitment: We are currently looking for DPS to finish our progress on Argus and bolster our ranks for BfA. Please keep in mind that even if we are not currently recruiting for your class that all outstanding applications will be taken into consideration. Stability Now into our eleventh year, our numbers are made up of extremely experienced players, mainly aged between 25 - 35 years old, from all around Europe. The raid team is a tight-knit group, with many who have raided since Vanilla and TBC, we welcome both new players and WoW veterans. Raiding Raiding in the mythic bracket is the core activity of the guild. Veteran or ex-hardcore raiders who have taken a step back from punishing raiding schedules often find a happy home with us in a relaxed but progressive raiding environment. Our raiding hours allow players with real-life commitments to take part in end content raiding without it becoming a burden or a chore. Newer players to WoW will find an environment where they are encouraged to make the best of their character and gameplay by players who know their classes inside out. You will never be asked to raid an extra day or extended hours and non-raid day activities are purely optional. Social Our Discord server is VERY active both during and between raids. Whilst raiding is our primary focus you can log on 'out of hours' and always find guild members online. We have a healthy number of players who wile away their evenings PvPing, playing alts, or just catching up with each other whilst playing other games. A lot of our guild members have met in real life or have known each other for years, this has led to the feeling of a real gaming community where the large social contingent is an important part of our guild life. Commitments Raiders are expected to maximize their character and bring their best to every raid, making sure they have prepared for the challenges ahead by studying our tactics thread. Our raid time is precious and we all want to make the most of the time we have together. Being friendly, talkative and having the ability to communicate well in game and on Discord is a must. We only accept applications from people aged 16+ In return the officer team ensures the smooth running and organizing of raids, provides tactics the team will employ for each encounter in advance and a EPGP loot system incorporating a loot council that ensures newer members can obtain items along with established raiders. What We Offer: - Stability as a guild and in terms of leadership. - Fun and social atmosphere inside and outside of WoW. - A relaxed but progressive raiding environment. - Fair and open leadership were opinions are valued. - A diverse community with people from all over Europe. What We Expect: - Players committed to achieving the best attendance possible. - Focused attitude to raiding and character development. - An understanding of raid mechanics and an ability to learn from mistakes. - Positive friendly attitude and being a good team player. - Working Microphone, discord and a good understanding of English. - Stable connection and computer. Contact Us: If you want to be part of a team who knows how to laugh, has a stress free raiding environment but can put on their serious faces and get the job done Indecisive is the place for you. You can either contact us in game, on our website or via discord. Any recruitment queries should be whispered or PM'd to any of our officers or if you have already heard enough and want to apply this can be done via our website. Officers: Kayara (Krathe#2321), Fweo (Ferlathin#2352), Toazt(HijaKer#21100), Navi (Navi#2155), Essari (Cerbeh#2771) Discord: https://discord.gg/W3G5EQ8 Website: http://indecisive.eu/Kesara14 31 May
21 May <Forming a new raiding guild> Hello, i recently formed a new guild on Emerald Dream and are looking for active raiders, but also socials. Our core purpose is prepairing for BFA. If you are guildless and searching for one feel free to join :). If you have any more questions feel free to ask. Athrelle <3Athrelle0 21 May
15 May <Exception> Mythic Antorus Boosting Services <Exception> is offering multiple types of boosts please see below for the different types of runs we offer. What we have to offer right now is: Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot We ONLY accept gold as payment. If you can pay on Shattered Hand and connected realms you will get the cheapest prices. However we do accept gold on most servers. Antorus Mythic run is on Wednesdays at 19:30 server time. All our raiders are 965+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer each armor and token type. For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 or send me a whisper in-game. These runs are HORDE ONLYßíó0 15 May
10 May WTB Magic Rooster Egg Tcg Mount WTB Magic Rooster Egg Mount ( Gold on Silvermoon-Alliance) BattleTag: Psarman#2811 PM me for more Info pls.Shockwaver0 10 May
08 May <Ascendance> Recruitment <OPEN> (A) Hello all, First of all let me thank you for opening this post... Now to the good stuff: <Ascendance> - A newly formed Guild on the Emerald Dream Server, with ambitions to be one of the TOP raiding guilds during BFA! The Aim ... How we are going to achieve this: ... What about the current expansion? ... Raid Schedule: ... Recruitment: ... Contact: ...Dáx0 08 May
02 May [A/H]<Aspect of the Squirrel> casual/social Guild: Aspect of the Squirrel Guild type: Casual/social Faction: Alliance and Horde Region: EU Server: Emerald Dream/Terenas Contact: katbee#5377 on discord or ask one of us in game for a trial ginvite Aspect of the Squirrel is a social guild. We play both factions and have a guild with the same name on both sides. We are a helpful, fun loving group of slightly disturbed but really nice people. Mostly. We play other games. We don't do drama. We play for fun. Some of us live on WoW but most of us have families or work commitments. Our members range in experience and ability. We have both elitist muppets and uber noobs but we all get along. There are people that have been playing since Vanilla and players that started in Legion. Whether you've been playing forever or you've just started or even returned from a break, you're welcome to join. If you need or want it, we will help you if we can. PVE: We're fairly casual right now. We do mythic+ and run normal and heroic dungeons when people need them. We run pug raids sometimes. Some of us are in other raid guilds, but not enough of us raid in this guild atm. We may add a raid group at some point in BFA. PVP: Dirty casuals. Older content: We do transmog and achievement runs as well as levelling. We don't always do it as an organised guild event but there's usually people willing to join you or invite you along. Social: We have a discord server. We don't do games or giveaways atm but we will do again, probably in BFA. Requirements: Sense of humour. Over 18. If you want to join us, send me a message on discord or find one of us in game.Katbee0 02 May
01 May 101 Twink selling Dungeon Boosts As title implies. I'm a 101 Twink Enhancement Shaman [841 iLevel] selling dungeon boost runs. Requirements: You MUST be 680 iLevel [To queue through LFD for bonus xp, this is how you level fast]. Gold. [Wouldn't be profitable if I did this without payment!] I run fast, efficient and clean dungeons where the party can AFK the dungeon. Bosses take 10-15 seconds per boss. Each dungeon costs 1.5k Gold for 1-5 dungeons or 1.25k per dungeon for 5+ bulk dungeons. [Payable on Emerald Dream, I accept pets and mounts on other servers for bulk buys]. Feel free to contact me ingame or through my Battletag if you have any questions. Arieden#2223Sjunnsen1 01 May
27 Apr (SILVERMOON) 2Day Weekend Raiding guild - M+ Focused About Us as a guild <Obscurity> is a Newly formed guild, that's looking to strive in the Mythic + Scene, we are willing to offer opportunities to players of all skill levels, that are willing to learn new ways, and brainstorm with others of their own class to strive to be a better overall player. Our Aims in BFA Our Overall aim is a pretty big one and would require a lot of team work (after all theirs no 'I' in team ^^) we would like to set our aim to helping players get a foot in the door to be one step closer to the mythic invitational (after all its what all mythic+ want eventually), we would also like to clear all content on normal and hc (due to no tier items we find pushing mythic isn't worth what it should be) the idea behind the Saturday/Sunday hc / normal raid clears (possibly Mythic, (Team Focus dependant)upgrade your azurite gear and any possible trinkets that may be a help to mythic+'s We would like to (overtime) make a community where the guild members within the guild could bounce mythic+ tactics and idea /tips off each other to increase your teams/personal mythic+ experience (always remember to keep it fun, after all its a game which is meant to be enjoyed) The aims we have above may seem a little high to start with (but Rome wasn't built in a day Right !? :D) but bare in mind this is what our long terms aims are, we'd like to kick start the guild with chilled calm atmosphere and keep it on that path :) Mythic + Aims As stated above we will cater to every skill level of players in the community, and we will eventually offer something a little more competitive to cater to those that would be interested. Raiding Aims Clearing Content on HC, to improve your gear via the Titan Forge/ War forge system, Trinket upgrades that may benefit you in mythic+, and to upgrade azurite gear if needed. What you can expect from us as a guild As a guild you can expect us to be there for players than need a push in the direction to be a more focused individual/ a better team player, we will be doing a few team building exercises such as the hc weekly clear which is optional, and running m+ as separate guild teams What we Expect from you as a player As a player we would like to expect you to be confident in your self and to be able to manage your time correctly, as raiding isn't mandatory in our guild, we would like to see the players in guild investing time getting to know each other, showing leadership when your in a team, we would also expect all member to able to play along with others with a mature mind set, (treat people how, you would like to be treated). a list of skills that interest us in players : .Maturity .Skill (knowing your class/spec to the maximum to be able to adapt) .Awareness .Dedication Feel free to contact either myself (Wolfskie) or (Zerotar) for either more info, or an invite, please state what your interest is (either Mythic+ or Social rank) Wolfskie#2902 zerotar#21341Wolfskie0 27 Apr
22 Apr (A) EXILES - LFM DPS You may have realm-transferred to ED to join a specific guild, and maybe it hasn't worked out for you, or perhaps your current raiding environment makes you anxious and stressed out. There really is a better way, and it IS possible to find a guild that you actually ENJOY spending time in. Come and meet us and see for yourself! We are an English speaking guild on Emerald Dream/Terenas that has been around for 13+ years. We have a pleasant, open atmosphere that many are surprised by when they first join, and stay because they enjoy it. We are currently recruiting more raiders due to some of our members having to focus on IRL more at the moment, which is absolutely fine, because to us, someone's wellbeing is more important than hardcore progression...however...we do love raiding! So we'd like to bolster our ranks (you read that in Thalyssra's voice didn't you?) by welcoming new raiders who are like-minded and seek to progress on mythic in a calm, structured manner. Our members age range is 22 to 40+ with some having played since Vanilla and others having joined the game as recently as Cataclysm and beyond. We are a mixture of Dutch, Swedish, Danish, English, Finnish, Belgian, Swiss and there's even a German who refuses to play on German servers, because reasons. Occasionally he can be persuaded to call out raid warnings in German, which results in much hilarity...especially on Kingaroth...LASERSTRAHL! ACHTUNG! We use English to communicate, because the English are lazy and most only know one language - and that's about as harsh a joke as you will hear on our voice comms, for which we use Discord. Anyone with sufficient gear (normal/heroic Antorus) is welcome to contact me for a trial, or if you are just returning to the game, and are intending to raid, but would like to join somewhere with kind, non-elitist members, as a social, please contact me as well. Trials last 2-3 weeks max, and if you aren't cut out for Mythic raiding, you are always more than welcome to stay on a social basis and join Mythic +, and work on your skills. Our players are happy to help with advice for people who are unsure of the current meta builds etc. We raid 2 nights a week, and although this is currently Thursday/Monday from 20h00 -23h00 (CET) server time (or 19h00-22h00 GMT), we are considering altering these days to suit our group best. Please contact me for details. When a new raid is released, we usually add a completely optional 3rd raid to help gear players early on. Our current progress is 2/11 Mythic. 11/11 HC. We provide raid feasts, flask cauldrons and are able to help with enchants and gems where needed, all we ask in return is that you are a reliable adult (21+) who enjoys raiding, and isn't a megalomanical loot !@#$%. (We use RCLootcouncil and loot is distributed in a fair and equitable manner.) To date, I have yet to witness an argument over loot - clearly our system works well and everyone benefits. To see more of our guild's activity, please visit our website at mythicraiding.com and either use the contact page there, or add me in-game if you would like further information about the guild. Artenesse#2124 - Lariel#2628 - Mith#2828 - Theonus#2461 You can also type /who Exiles if you are on ED/Terenas, and ask if there is an officer online. Come and join us!Artenesse1 22 Apr
19 Apr [A] Looking for a place to kick back and relax! My and my wife played since release and quit just before RotLK after burning out. We've come back and we're looking for a guild for some community and dungeon/raid fun. We're both 100% casual but like to help people out so a "leveling guild" is a great fit though we probably won't move on and be that odd couple that are still here and will help people out ;) Drop a message here or in game if you'll put up with us :DStemlak1 19 Apr