Emerald Dream / Terenas

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
7h (A)Recruiting for EXILES on ED-Terenas Alliance Side Recruiting for EXILES on Emerald Dream-Terenas Mythic Raiding Guild currently 4/9M. No scary application process, and the most chilled out raid environment you could imagine. Guild language is English, with a good mix of EU nations represented. Chilled - meaning you won't get yelled at if you mess up. Focused - meaning when the pull timer goes up, the chat subsides and the boss falls over. Friendly - you won't lose a raiding spot, just because you have a life. Relaxed - currently 2x nights a week, with a possibility of 3x when the new raid opens. Consistent - if we don't have enough numbers for Mythic - we will clear heroic. If we've already cleared HC, then OMG, you can have a night off - or run M+ or go pew pew in Overwatch. Notcrazy- the Guild Master is not an insane control freak that will insist on GPS tagging you IRL, will not track your movements on WoWProgress, and also doesn't mind if you have alts in other guilds, or other friends that you play with. Realistic - we have realistic expectations of you, and you should a) want to raid, b) be reliable c) know your class/spec d) show up prepared. Generous - Feasts and flasks are provided and if you need help with enchants and gems, there's usually someone who has mats. Easy - raid times are easy on your schedule: Mon 20h30-23h30, Thurs 20h30-23h00 in-game-time (EU). All classes and specs currently welcome, trials last a month, and if you aren't cut out for mythic, then guess what? You can stay and be social, or come along to normal and heroic. Please add Zpike#2858 or whisper any member of the guild if you're on ED-Terenas by typing "/who exiles" - and they can point you in the direction of an officer who can invite you.Artenesse1 7h
1d Omen - Mythic Raiding Horde ED/Terenas 5/9 Just realized our recruitment post is long buried so taking some initiative to fix that, but most of you on this server know us, if you're new, hello! Current recruitment positions are on the website. I'll just copypaste our description. But from my own experiences; If you are someone on Horde who's looking to take their game up a notch while enjoying some cheery atmosphere and good friends. We're the ideal solution for you. Alot of us are off to Blizzcon personally this year as a large group of 13, we enjoy some genial relations with other top end guilds on the server and just generally try to be as open and welcoming as we can to all. Link to the website: http://www.omen-guild.enjin.com/ About us: OMEN was created in order to satisfy our desires to explore the endgame content World of Warcraft has to offer, all while having fun in a nice social atmosphere. Ever since the guild was formed about 10 years ago we have been among the top guilds of the server and a top horde guild. Our guild is made up of members mostly around 20-30 years old who appreciate social qualities such as maturity, tolerance, patience and reason; and we try our best to abide by ideas and principles of fairness, kindness and mutual respect. Though when it all comes down to it we are really just a bunch of relaxed people who enjoy a shared laugh as much as the challenges of raiding. For recruitment status see above; however we may also consider recruiting good players of other classes, so don't hesitate to apply if you think you would fit into our team! Recruitment info and our expectations. We raid 3 nights per week: Wednesday, Sunday and Monday. 19:45 invites, 20:00 raid start, 2300h raid end (all game time). - The trial period usually lasts 2-3 weeks. - You must be able to attend at least 65% of raids, but the higher the better - You are an adult and mature person with control over your own playtime. - You own a computer with good hardware able to perform well in raid situations. - You have a good understanding of classes and game mechanics. - You have good raiding experience and an off-role invested artifact. - You are expected to be able to bring your own consumables in raids: both flasks and potions. - You have Discord installed and are able to listen (talking is fine too! :D) The Ideal Candidate: If you are interested in learning new encounters and constantly improving then you will fit right in! Our ideal candidate is someone who generally spends a lot of time playing this game: a person who loves playing their class, has ways of working around its weaknesses; a player who appreciates what responsibilities they have, and can understand and meet the expectations others will have of them. You need to enjoy progress raiding and be able to stay focused even after hours of wiping and remain positive in the face of adversity. Officers to contact on further details: Cantor, Tussilago, Tymia, GhenghizAqua3 1d
1d Is Emerald Dream a nice realm? Hi. I have played for year and I am thinking about starting a new character on a new realm. I am on Argent Dawn which is a busy realm but seems quite hard to make friends nowadays for some reason. Maybe I have just gotten older or maybe I am just more busy in life :) Anyway I work a fair bit but looking to maybe try something new and was wondering what Emerald Dream is like in general? ThanksÁzkeban3 1d
1d LF PvP Guild or RBG team! Hey! i was wondering if there was such a guild on Emerald Dream/Terenas. doesnt have to be a guild that only pvp's, even if its only once a week activity or such. :3Lúnàr0 1d
3d <A> Safety Not Guaranteed - 6/9M ToS - Recruitment Safety not Guaranteed is an English speaking Alliance raiding guild on Emerald Dream. We raid 3 times a week and are mainly focused on mythic raiding. Current Progress: 7/7M, 3/3M, 10/10M, 6/9M ToS Recruitment: We are currently recruiting the following classes to continue progress in Tomb of Sargeras Melee DPS: Warrior, Rogue Ranged DPS: Mage, Warlock, Shaman, Druid, Priest, Hunter Healers (1): Druid, Shaman, Pala, Priest Our raiding schedule is: - Thursday: 20.00 - 23.00 (server time) - Monday: 20.00 - 23.00 (server time) - Tuesday: 20.00 - 23.00 (server time) Apply here: http://safetynotguaranteed.guildlaunch.com/ Even if we are not actively recruiting your class, we will consider any exceptional applications. About us: Safety not Guaranteed (SnG) was initially formed on horde side by a small group of friends in early MoP, raiding 10man heroic mode. Later during the expansion we faction changed to Alliance and expanded our roster to a 20man mythic team, where we cleared SoO mythic mode as a guild. We aim to progress through content at a steady pace, without hardcore hours. We have been on the cutting edge of mythic content, clearing each tier before the next one is released. In WoD we cleared 7/7M, 10/10M, 13/13M when relevent, and we have cleared each tier so far in Legion obtaining mythic cutting edge achievements, and aim to continue doing so. Many of us have been playing together since as early as WotLK, and some of us have friendships outside of the game aswell. What we offer: A structured mythic raiding team and raiding times. We start invites 19:45 and begin to clear trash so we can have the first pulls at 20:00 A fair rotation and loot distribution via loot council. We keep spreadsheets! A steady guild with a good community, and generally good guild atmosphere. You may encounter some trolling during your stay. A focused attitude during progression, and relaxed attitude during farm content. We like to chat and have fun, but focus during difficult content. A desire to raid. We often run an extra raid day on the 1st week of a new raid tier. This is 100% optional, but some people are excited to get into a new instance. Additionally we often run some sort of alt raids on fridays (100% optional), and do a lot of mythic+ content within the guild. What we want from you: High attendance. We expect a minimum of 80% attendance, though most of our raiders have near to 100%. We run a small roster to minimize rotation, and want to be able to rely on you. Commitment. We don't want someone who is looking to join, get geared and then leave. We have a 2 week trial period during which we will control gearing. Honesty. If you're having problems within the guild, or have real life issues, we'd like to hear rather than you just disappearing. Talk to us. Be prepared! This means reading up on new fights, having consumables (flask, pots, food, runes), gemming and enchanting properly, and being on time! Communication. We want you to know how to communicate both verbally and in writing. We use TeamSpeak for communicating in raids, though we also have a guild discord! Raiding awareness. We want you to not stand in fire, unless it's required... Progression oriented attitude. Everyone makes mistakes, but learning is part of progression, so we value people who continue to improve over time. For more information you can add an officer to chat: Joana#2806, Kitty#2896, Noxxus#2229 Or visit our website: http://safetynotguaranteed.guildlaunch.com/Joana14 3d
4d <H> Quintessential Recruiting new Members! Hello fellow Gamers :) Quintessential is currently Recruiting new Members of all Levels and Classes. We are a Social Guild that takes it easy and enjoys our time together doing both PvE and Pvp alike. Using Discord for our Voice chat. We have Our own Social Event ranging from Guild Achievment Runs, Transmog Events to SlowMotion Race and various different ones. We are a very friendly bunch of People. Love hanging out and having a good laugh on Discord or over Gchat. We also Raid our Raid days are Thursdays from 8pm-22/23pm and Sundays 8pm-22/23pm Severtime. Currently we started progressing into ToS Hc and are at 4/9 . If this is something you are looking for in a Guild dont hesitate and apply to our Guild you can find us in the " Looking for Guild Tab " or "/who Quintessential " and ask the People that are online to talk to an Officer. At any time you can always find People online in the Guild. Hope to hear from you soon, till then have a great and fun time in WoW . :)Sungchul1 4d
4d Looking for like minded Players to go into Mythic ToS Hello fellow Emerald Dream / Terenas Horde Players. Id like to build a Mythic Raiding Team . But dont want to swap into a Raiding Guild because im very happy where I am. So I am looking for like minded Players on my Server to form a Raiding Team. I am a Mistweaver Monk https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/terenas/Sungchul Cleared ToS Hc several times and looking for a Challenge :) . Feel free to post here or Pm me ingame. Till we met have a great time :)Sungchul0 4d
5d (A) Soppa - ED/Teranas Finnish/Suomi 9/9HC-Recruiting Alliance guild formed for Legion. Soppa is a finnish only guild that aims to have a good time. Now please pardon my language: http://soppa.enjin.com/ Soppa etsii lisää sekoittajia Legionia varten! Emerald Dream / Terenas - Alliance Soppa on Emerald Dream / Terenas (EU) akselin ainoita aktiivisia Alliance Suomi-kiltoja. Tavoitteenamme on pitää hauskaa pelin sisällä, hyvällä ryhmähengellä. Kilta perustettu, jotta löytyisi aina Suomalaista peliseuraa, jokaiseen pelin aktiviteettiin. Raideille tai muuhunkaan ei ole pakko osallistua. Jäsenvaatimuksena rehteys, kypsyys ja edes kohtalainen huumorintaju. Päätökset tehdään suhteellisen demokraattisesti. Killan on tarkoitus olla vähän vapaamuotoisempi. Personal Loot. Progress Normal/HC/Mythic sitä mukaa, miten sopivalta tuntuu. Ei paineita. Päämääränä kuitenkin clearata vähintään HC Raidit. Raidit KE ja SU klo19:00-22:30. (Muutoksia mahd. luvassa.) Alt-run ja pugituksia muinakin päivinä. Osallistumiseen vaadittavat kriteerit määrisellään tarkempana ajankohtaa. Tullaan pitämään suhteellisen matalana. Hakemukset: http://soppa.enjin.com/Soppis12 5d
13 Oct ShadowStep ED LF You Started in 2009 when i joined a very small guild as a complete beginner. Few months later i suffered at the hands of a nasty key hacker and ended up naked and penniless in Stormwind. We've all been there right? To compound my failure I had just been made an Officer and the GM had gone AWOL. Having no clue how to fix this contacted a GM mortified at my situation and ending up being made GM. Still being a relative noob i thought i'd give it a go. 8 years on still here as are many others. Mixed bag of early to middle aged Gamers looking for like-minded people to join us. http://shadowsteped.enjin.com/home or contact Teora#2366.Teora0 13 Oct
09 Oct [A/H] LF guild with "getting up early"-friendly raiding Hi there! I'm Dentrin, and I'm looking for a guild that has a bit earlier raiding hours than what is typical. A bit about me: I have a lot of years of raid experience, though with different characters. I have mainly played tank and ranged DPS, but at the start of this expac I went with the fury spec, which I absolutely love now. I am used to a casual raiding experience (to the point where it is still realistic for the guild to progress heroic,) so that would be preferable. Basically my job prevents from staying up too late in the evenings, so I am looking for a guild that raids to no later than 22pm. My mains are both alliance (fury warrior and a hunter,) but I have a near-max level DK on horde side too. I would -not- mind joining a guild on horde side with my DK, and then faction transferring one of my ally mains if I end up liking my potential new guild.Dentrin3 09 Oct
09 Oct <H> <Da Udder Guild> is looking for Udders... Others. Da Udder Guild is opening its doors for recruitment. A little about us. We are an English speaking social guild made up of older players who have been together since Vanilla in one way or another, we had been playing on alliance but have now come home to the Horde and are looking to expand our ranks to help get a regular raiding team together. We have between 8 and 10 regular signups for our raiding night (Friday 2000 - 2300 GMT) so progress has been slow, but we are proud of what we have achieved and are not afraid to smash our faces into a boss till he/she/it drops and so we are at 5/9 ToS (N) but would like as a guild to push into Heroic. A little about you. We are currently recruiting all classes and specs although DPS would be preferable, despite the guild name we do accept all races. You have a good sense of humour, trust me when you have been together as long as some of us, that gets you through a lot. To contact us either message me here or contact any one using the command \who da udder guild and we will get you an invite. Looking forward to making some new mates :)Punchy1 09 Oct
08 Oct Out of Mana (Horde Social Raiding PVE) are recruiting Ahoy Emerald Dreamers and Terenasians Out of Mana are looking for Ranged dps. Our main raid times are Wednesday and Sunday evening, 1930-2200 server time. We are not hardcore raiders, our team varies as people have to work, or have other commitments. We're a friendly social guild that raids, and when we get consistent signups we see progression. You do not need to have experience, although it does help, just the willingness to learn, and the ability to follow some instructions and work out other things for yourself. We will accept social members that are genuinely social too, not just logging on and off without a word. And then try to get you to join in raids ;D We use Enjin for our guild forums oomana.enjin.com and ask you to send an application using the templates you can find here http://oomana.enjin.com/forum/m/15962341/viewforum/4862040 The best way for more info is probably to contact someone in game, you can find me on various characters, with a "/who out of mana" and pick the one with a Scar in it, or contact any member and ask for an officer, hopefully one will be online. Obviously replies here are welcome, or messages or applications sent through Enjin. Thanks for reading and looking forward to hearing from you, Scar (edited to make it up to date April 2017)Scarlotte8 08 Oct
04 Oct [A] Fighting Mongooses - Casual, Social & Recruiting! Fighting Mongooses have a long and varied history. Formed in April 2007, we're a primarily social guild who have also flirted with raiding, PvP and generally overachieving over the years. We even levelled to 25 twice, back when guild levelling was a thing! We currently raid twice per week. With a dedicated progression session on Monday, and a more relaxed run on Wednesday. impromptu events and dungeon runs are happening all the time in between! We also enjoy various social escapades such as playing overwatch, hearthstone, minecraft and a ton of other games together as well as fun events, both in games and out. We have a mix of genders, ages, races, nationalities, sexual orientations, etc etc etc and do not tolerate creepy or otherwise harassing behaviour. Current Activity days: Monday, 21:00 - 23:00 and Wednesday 20:30 - 23:00 are our current raid schedules. Some guildies tend to leave after an hour or join in late due to work/RL stuff, and that's fine. We can usually find a space for people :) What we want - Nice friendly people. That's basically it. If you can tick off anything else from this list it's a bonus. - People who say hello and goodbye, and make the effort to get to know us - People who think to ask in guild chat before complaining about how boring it is running heroics in pugs - People who socialise on the guild discord / FB page / whatever - People who enjoy hunting achievements, running retro raids, that sort of thing - Pet and mount collectors - People who want to raid casually, as well as people who have no interest in raiding and just want to chat and derp around - Altoholics. We all love the Altohol here! In terms of raiding . . . - People who truly want a casual guild, even if it means that occasionally a raid will be cancelled due to everyone having BBQs that day or a tank's kid getting sick or whatever - Raiders who enjoy running in a relaxed group that gets on and has fun, even if that means progress is a bit slow - People who can obey our few common sense raid rules such as knowing vaguely what most of your buttons do and coming prepared with flasks / knowledge of the fight - People who are fine with starting off in normal mode progression but would like to move on to heroic (eventually). What we don’t want People who rage, complain about the game, and generally put others down in groups. Elitists. People who will freak out if we can't run a Mythic group one night because it's the grand final of the HS tournament or we're playing something else. Anyone who believes guilds are largely unnecessary and that guild spirit and pride are "silly". People who couldn't be bothered to read this far. How to apply The best method of contact is to have a chat with one of our officers directly, either in game, or via our discord server: http://bit.ly/FMdiscord You’re looking for the following people either way: Artulla (Art) - Battlnet tag: Pranksterbit#2909 Maxxi - Battlenet tag: Macks# 2169 Izune - Battlenet tag: Izune#2269 Teth - Swampy#2200 Kazsin - Kazsin#2997Artulla5 04 Oct
28 Sep [A] Cake or Pie - 8/9HC - Recruiting DPS and a Healer About us: Cake or Pie provides an incredible social platform to enjoy World of Warcraft in a whole new light! We provide all you need for whatever you may enjoy; player vs player, raiding, end-game or just to socialise. We are fully established within our realm, providing: - An active and social guild with 900+ characters and 40-80 online at peak times. - A social Facebook group, to enjoy while on the move. - A calendar of events to enjoy in-game. - A fully functional Discord server to enjoy. - Groups on Diablo 3, Destiny 2 (on release), Steam and more! Our officer team pride ourselves on filling our calendar with content - and supporting you with leading your own events! Recruitment: We raid several nights per week: Core: Wednesday, Sunday and ocassionally on Tuesdays. Invites go out at 19.45pm and raid ends at 23.00pm. - The trial period usually lasts 2 weeks. - You must be able to attend as many raids as possible. - You have a solid understanding of your class and playing style. - You have Discord and are able to listen at least (and talk if you want to :D) We provide all consumables for our Core Raid Team - Including; Cauldron, Feast, Runes as well as Gems and Enchants. Additional Events Additional events run all through the week. These are either ran by officers or by members. At Cake or Pie, we love to see members taking ownership of their game while involving their guild - All members can make guild events, just be respectful for other events during the day. Current Schedule: Monday: PvP Tuesday: Old Content Raids Wednesday: Core Raid Thursday: Social Raid Team Friday: Saturday: Sunday: Core Raid Team Days are subject to change with notice - This post will be updated as much as possible. Raids usually start at 7.45pm Game Time. Interested? Interested in joining? Or just wanting some further information - Contact me or one of our officers! Please Note: The Social Raid team is open to anyone interested who meet our requirements. The Core Raid team is open to applications and trial periods. Contact Details GM: Naught // BattleNet: Reverence#2649 Fishy // BattleNet: Fishybaby#2900 (Currently on holiday) Officers: Cenzo Fayye Demonicone Shamstra Jeeh Treemendus Arownbow --- Naught Holynaught-EmeraldDream Cake or Pie Guild MasterNaught1 28 Sep
28 Sep (A)LF raiding guild - Terenas Me and my partner and both looking for a new raid guild to join. Whisper Jagärninja if you have questions or would like to tell us about your guild =) We're looking for - Semi hardcore raiding(serious but not too serious ;) ) - NO DRAMA between guildies, it's awkward, we want people to get along - 2-4 raiding days a week - Fun and nice people(humour is the key) - Might try first 2-3 bosses on ToS Mythic when HC is cleared(if gearing is ok, just for fun as well) - Patience - Not having a demand that you MUST join the raid every time or you will be kicked(people have IRL lives as well =) ) - Other activities like achivement runs for old raids or mythic+(not a demand though =) ) About us: Jagärninja(Me, F): Monk healer, 935 ilvl, Swedish Helya & Emerald Nightmare curve 9/9 Normal, 7/9 HC on ToS Mythic+10 clear(every week) Can go everywhere between 400-900k in healing depending on boss and how much needed. Have never been a problem with too little healing so far. Have played WoW 1 year, Altoholic and mount/pet/achivement/transmog farmer Eldbollen(M): Frost Mage, 933 ilvl, Swedish/Finnish Helya & Emerald Nightmare curve 9/9 Normal, 7/9 HC on ToS Mythic+10 clear(every week) Dps is between 900k-1.05m depending on boss Played back and forth since Vanilla We are both a bit shy so we usually don't talk on discord/teamspeak but we will gladly listen if needed =) Jagärninja xxxJagärninja0 28 Sep
25 Sep (H) Looking for guild! Hey, fellow horde. I'm looking for a fun social, dungeon and relaxed raiding and English speaking I'm 27, Portuguese, and I guess I'm a nice guy I've been playing for some years, not always official or continuously. I'm noob (love gaming just can't get good :) ) and I mostly play casual, have enough stress at work. Said that I still would like to raid (h) and dungeons (m) I'm currently 915 (came from hiatus). PS. have more time to raid during weekends. Thank you, and Lok'tar ogar ladies and gentlemen!Rhapsodybd1 25 Sep
25 Sep [A-Terenas-EU]<Bloodlines>Recruiting 6/9 Hc ToS We are looking for fresh blood. Socials are welcome too, ofcourse, as long as you're 20+. Recruitment is open for all players. Raidtime: Wednesday & Sunday - 20,30 - 23,00 servertime We use teamspeak to communicate. We are a casual raiding guild but our progress is towards heroic content. Mythic+ is ususlly ongoing all week and a good way to gear up if you're low. Feel free to browse our website Bloodlines.eu and apply if you're interested in meeting friendly people and raiding content in a relaxed atmosphere. http://www.bloodlines.eu/Misschaos0 25 Sep
22 Sep [A] Tabula Rasa - casual shenanigans!! Hey everybody! Tabula Rasa is currently looking for a few more people, to join us for our crazy shenanigans! We are 9/9 normal ToS and 7/9 heroic, and will now be pushing heroic ToS. We also do mythic+ runs (Trying to aim for lvl 10 for the weekly chest), and we need a handful of new people to help us do MORE stuff (we love stuff!) We raid 2 nights a week; wednesday and thursday (20-23 server time). Currently, we're looking for just about any class/spec. Mostly DPS, but a hybrid or two would be amazing too. We're trying to get some more stable mythic+ runs going. We're a bit ranged heavy at the moment, so some melee DPS would be grand! That is of course only what we currently need for our raids - if you're just looking for a nice social guild, it doesn't matter what class you play! You: - Must be at least 18 years old. Preferably older. We're grown-ups, and our voice chat banter is certainly not for kids :O Also, don't be easily shocked or offended... (in case this is actually keeping people away, I'd like to point out I am just referring to a slightly crude/adult sense of humour, as well as no lack of swearing at times) - Must not be scared of wiping. Seriously, don't rage-quit. It never makes you look good. Ever. - Have a sense of humour and be tolerant of other people. We offer: - Fun chat, voice chat, instance runs and raids. - Friendly and casual environment with low pressure. Also, we care more about you than your character. - A place where it's okay to talk about stuff on your mind (heck, even your kids!) - No judgement ("Doesn't matter if you're black, white, ugly or fat - everyone be kicking booty in the World of Warcraft!" -Jace Hall) - A facebook page with all our sexy killshots :p If any of this seems interesting to you, feel free to poke me ingame on Muad, or one of the other officers (Zahrah or Laradan) do a "/who Tabula" and ask anyone for me, and we can have a chat :) I don't regularly check these forums, so don't wait for a response here :P - Muad, Officer of Tabula Rasa (which, by the way, means "clean slate". In the guild's case, it means "a fresh start")Muad2 22 Sep
18 Sep [A] Epiphany - Casual Raiding/Social Were you once a Mythic Raider, but now have a job to think about? Have you swapped Grinding Rep with lots of factions to Grind Rep with the Missus? Do your evenings sometimes involve small kids wanting to “help” you play? And do you miss the time when you could actually raid and enjoy the game? Then Epiphany might well be the home for you. Most of us are old school raiders who have been around since vanilla. But we’ve now got jobs and family and other real life commitments to think about, or we just don’t want to be that harcore anymore. We are a casual raiding guild with a friendly active player base. We raid two to three times a week on heroic difficulty. During non raid nights we run Mythic/Mythic Plus dungeons, old content raids on for achievements/mounts/transmog, level alts, farm etc….. You know the usual thing. We also have a decent number of players on during the day time. We are currently using Discrod for both voice comms and out of game communications. Raid Nights *Wednesday *Friday *Sunday All raids start at 20.30 Server Time and end 23.00 Currently recruiting *Ranged DPS *Melee DPS Also looking for any DPS with offspec healing! If you play another role please get in touch and have a chat. Socials always welcome! Progress *9/9 Tomb of Sargeras Heroic *10/10 Nighthold Heroic *3/3 Trial of Valor Heroic *7/7 Emerald Nightmare Heroic Officer Team *Vainzki - Btag: Vainzki#2950 *Drisana *Celluna *Virani *Masazuka *Zone *Ëvályn Thank you for your time! -VainzkiVainzki4 18 Sep
14 Sep Shadows of Betrayal is recruiting Shadows of Betrayal is now recruiting Ranged DPS for our raid team preferably casters. SoB is quite a new guild (Formed in August 2016) Created by a bunch of wow addicted friends, most of us have played since Vanilla. If you would like to know more about us before applying to the guild, feel free to contact Bigdougiem, Thindra, Kaira or Kaer. Our vision for the guild Recruit more players that are just as social and crazy as we are. We love to do things together, like run dungeons, raids, quests, transmogruns and more. We are not aiming for mythic raids atm just normal and heroic difficulties, we are not a hardcore guild. Most of us have fulltime jobs and children, so time is limited. Progress Atm we have atleast 2 teams ready to run mythic+ runs. We have players that run up to +16 keys every week. Emerald Nightmare • Normal 7/7 • Heroic 7/7 Trial of Valor • Normal 3/3 • Heroic 2/3 Working on Helya but we lack ranged dps. The Nighthold • Normal 8/10 • Heroic 3/10 What we wish from the applicant, that means YOU • A mature person above the age of 21. • A person that can behave and be trusted with our guild name, meaning when you are in our guild u have to behave properly if u play with others. • Always be polite to people in the guild and to others in the game • A social person who just love to chat and help others. • A person who has an interest in raiding and is willing to take the responsibility of turning up prepared to the raid. • If you want to be a part of our team we hope u understand that for success there is hard work behind it, so dying is a part of the game whatever we do, and that we do it for fun not for hard core So you have decided to join us?! Then don’t hesitate to contact any of usThindra7 14 Sep
11 Sep Monday/Tuesday Raider LF raids! maybe guild :> Hey i am a 930 unholy Death Knight, 932 blood, and due to work i can only raid and actively play WoW during the evenings on Monday and Tuesday, i havent touched mythic and heroic tomb in about 5 weeks now and id like to start raiding again, even if its only normal! please contact me if you can be of any assist with my search! mrmax#2149Lúnàr0 11 Sep
05 Sep Looking for a German guild (H) good day. I wanted to ask if there are also some German guilds. Play on horde page. If there is a gives I would look over a Pn or a post. Msshadow0 05 Sep
02 Sep Warning: Player guild jumping and stealing from g bank A player was recently invited to our guild and has stolen well over 100k worth of goods from our guild bank. Obviously we are aware that it was a bit naive of us to give new players privileges straight away, however we are just trying to warn others not to invite him! He was asking for a guild in trade chat so you may see him there. Whisper me or any other officer from SoB in game if you want more details.Kyelle0 02 Sep
30 Aug 923/920 Arms/Prot Warrior LF raiding guild. Hello everyone! I'm a 29 year old guy from Sweden and I play an Arms Warrior with Protection as offspec. I apologize for the wall of text and all of the grammar and spelling mistakes that may or may not cause your eyes to bleed. I'm looking for a socially active and stable heroic or mythic raiding guild with a competitive, progression focused, serious, laidback, mature and most important of all, friendly atmosphere. The guild I will join is going to be my new home, it is therefore very important to me that the guild has an atleast +20 minimum age requirement, and that the guild understands both RL commitment such as work and family, as well as the focus needed for progression raiding. A guild that promotes calm and fun raid enviroment with no drama(very important), where there is room for plenty of banter, but also complete focus during bossfights. My Legion raiding-experience is; EN 7/7 M, ToV 3/3 HC, NH 4/10 M, ToS 1/9 M, as Arms. Have very limited tanking-experience in Legion raids so far. I can raid 2-3 days a week 3-5 hours per raid day but not more for my sanity's sake. I'm a dedicated, determined, friendly, mature, relaxed, laidback and a reliable individual with potential that always strive to become better. I´d like to consider myself a fairly experienced and decently skilled player. I'm generally a nice guy to be around that treat players politely and with respect. Previous: Maintank(tankleader),officér and raidleader. I have been in a leader position for slightly over 4 years during my 6 years in this game. I am now retired from that entirely though, but the experience is there yeah. You can expect 99% attendancy to raids from me. I can't promise that I will always be there, but It is very rare that I don´t show up and if I don´t it is due to serious matters. If you´re interested then please write a little bit about your guild. If you want more information be it through an interview via ventrilo, teamspeak, discord etc. then please point that out so we can arrange an appointment, or if you just want to talk to me ingame and get information that way, then by all means add my battletag: "Rhunok#2377", and I'll accept as soon as I'm available. Best regards, -RhunokRhunok0 30 Aug
28 Aug World server down for one char hi guys is anyone having issues logging in i can log in on all my chars on this realm apart from my hunter says world server is down but can log in on other toons on this realm :(Hixie0 28 Aug
25 Aug [A + H] Paranoid, for those with Social Anxiety Founded in June 2011, Paranoid is a guild for the socially awkward, the shy, the people who'd like to raid, but get a headache just thinking about all the things they could screw up. The people who type a message to someone who's LFM in trade, then backspace, then type, backspace, type, stare at what they've written, backspace again and go quest on their own. And if they do press enter, they're relieved if they get the reply: "Sorry, full." Paranoid is a no-pressure guild. We don't care if you make a mistake that wipes the raid (seriously, we're too busy worrying about our own mistakes) and we won't think badly of you if you suddenly need a break if you can't take it anymore. We brought a bunch of people together who get this. Really get it. We know exactly what you mean when you say: "I'm out of social energy. I have to go" or "I need to turn off gchat for a while." We started out as an Alliance guild, but some of us decided to branch out and explore the Horde side as well! Although our Horde guild is still rather small, we're slowly building a safe and friendly home there as well. If you'd like to be a part of either our Alliance or our Horde guild (or both!), please visit our website www.paranoid-ed.com. While everyone with SA or similar issues is welcome, we're looking for DPS and tanks in particular, so we can continue our raids! :)Meranger28 25 Aug
11 Aug [H] <Legio Pro Fennia - Draenor> LF Finnish Raiders As titled.. Since this is solely meant for Finnish people only, the following will be in finnish. <Legio pro Fennia> (Draenor serverillä) Tier 20 - 9/9HC, 1/9M (Tier 19 - 7/7M, 2/3M, 7/10M) etsii kesän lomailun ja rauhallisen pelailun myötä pelaajia Legion raideille. Kil'jaeden hc-kaadon myötä etsimme lisää rosteria myös mythic raideja ajatellen. Kesän aiheuttamat lomailut kun tekevät sen että osallistujia on yleensä juuri ja juuri tarvittava 20 pelaajan määrä. Mikä ihmeen Legio pro Fennia? Legio pro Fennia on ollut olemassa aikojen alusta... oikeastaan jo ennen World of Warcraftin euroopan launchia. Laughing Skull-serverillä jo WoWin betassa juostiin samalla porukalla (Nordic Horde) joka sittemmin muodosti Legio pro Fennian alunperin Agamaggan-serverille. Kor'gallille koko kilta siirtyi 3.6.2005, josta matka jatkui 9.3.2013 Draenorille. Legio pro Fennia ei ole kilta, joka yksi kaunis päivä vain lakkaisi olemasta vaan sen ydinjäsenillä on pitkä kokemus killasta ja kilta pysyy varmasti pystyssä vielä pitkään. Kaikesta tästä huolimatta haluammekin riveihimme myös uutta verta. Mitä sinulta vaaditaan: - Ymmärrät allaolevan tekstin - 18-vuoden ikä, enemmänkin toki saa olla - killan raid-päivät sopivat VÄHINTÄÄN kahtena päivänä kolmesta: to ja ma-ti klo 19:00-22:00 - ei ongelmia tietokoneen tai internetyhteyden kanssa - raid-addonit kunnossa - oma-aloitteisuutta itselle uusien pomojen taktiikoiden selvityksessä - osaa tehdä hakemuksen, jota lukiessa eivät silmät ala vuotamaan verta Mitä sinulle tarjotaan: - Mahdollisuus päästä raidaamaan suomalaisessa täysi-ikäisessä porukassa - Suuria tunteita, niin hyvässä kuin pahassakin - Olla osa yhtä vanhimmista yhä pystyssä olevista (suomi)killoista. Legio pro Fennia perustettiin jo WoWin betan aikana kauan ennen virallista julkaisua! Mitä tarvitaan? Tällä hetkellä tankki/heal osasto on aika hyvin kasassa mutta otamme kaikki hakemukset harkintaan. Ennenkaikkea järkevä ja asian osaava pelaaja on aina tervetullut. Aina kannattaa kokeilla kepillä jäätä, mutta muista - Sherlockmaiset analysaattorit tutkivat hakemuksesi kamman ja suurennuslasin kanssa :-) WWW-sivut ja mahdollisuuden hakea kiltaan löydät osoitteesta http://www.legioprofennia.net/ Tervetuloa mukaan!Nazshak1 11 Aug
04 Aug LF Normal/heroic ToS guild LF guild to raid with normal/heroic ToS, Horde side prefered but not required. Currently raiding in <Out of Mana> but have way more spare time than I know what to fill it with, so looking to increase my number of raiding nights per week. While I do prefer to DPS, if you're looking for a certain class/spec* - I have all classes at 110, and can - given time - provide just about any class/spec* for raids, leggos not accounted for. *Warlocks not included. Avaliable times; 15.00-24.00 Avaliable days; Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday Saturday Unavaliable days; Wednesday Sunday Previous raid experience; Legion ToS - 3/9 HC NH - 10/10 HC ToV - 3/3 HC (during NH patch, returned in 7.1.5) EN - 7/7 HC (during NH patch, returned in 7.1.5) Warlords HFC - 13/13 Mythic BRF - 10/10 HC HM - 5/7 HC Further experience can be provided if neccessary, this post is starting to be quite long so shorted this part to the latest expansions. If you have any questions or want to have a chat, leave a comment and lets talk :3 Cheers! AddictCasualaddict2 04 Aug
01 Aug (A) Seventh Legion LFM - (9/9N 9/9HC) Who are we? Haven't met us yet? Seventh legion are a tight-knit, casual raiding guild. We're a small force of (mostly) non-elitist elite players that band together to progress current content. We currently clear Normal ToS on an open invite event in the week, and are progressing hc on the saturday. We are friendly and supportive, but have pretty serious intent for our limited raiding schedule. Why should you choose us? There are plenty of guilds out there promising fun, activities, solid progression - you name it. We know the difference with us is that you will get to know the officers and every other member pretty well and on a very friendly level. In Seventh Legion, you aren't just another number in the roster for somebody else's benefit. We're here to help you as much as you are here to help us. We strive on being as small and tight as possible, not just another 900+ member guild where your opinion doesn't matter. Here, you are Seventh Legion. About the founders Seventh Legion was founded by some of the servers most dedicated players from days past. Many of which are owners to multiple realm first achievements dating back to Wrath, and even cutting edge experience pre-achievement system. Much like the Seventh Legion in lore, these players have been present for almost every major event in the history of the Alliance. Years later, family and general grown-up commitments have stripped the ability to continue on the front line. Yet we have a drive to continue pacing through current content ahead of the curve, and, with the right family, casually drive back toward the cutting edge. They are the foundation - you are our future. When do we raid? Currently our progression schedule is exclusively Saturdays 8:30PM CET, though additional (non-compulsory) open events may crop up from eager guildees. What roles are we looking for? T̶a̶n̶k̶ H̶e̶a̶l̶e̶r̶ DPS As recent additions to our guild are quickly filling specialized roles, we're particularly open for any DPS, though we currently have none of the following Main specs: (Havoc) Demon Hunter (really! There are so many of you!) (windwalker) Monk (Shadow) priest (retribution) paladin Note that we consider any DPS, not just those listed above. Who are we looking for? FRIENDLY players above all. If we can't get along, there's no room for you here. We are a tight group of people, so your presence is easily noticeable. You don't have to be elite, but you must have the drive to be so. If you're DPS, your damage is expected to be on par with the rest of the group (you should feel confident that you would perform in a Heroic pug as a benchmark). If you're not quite at that standard yet, you should be competent to get to that standard with and without the backing of the guild. We are here to help you, but not to be taken for granted. Constructive feedback may be given on what is considered under performing versus the rest of the group. We expect you to be able to accept gracefully and act on this feedback. Nobody will beat you with a stick if you're striving to improve. Want to talk to us? /w azarael, masie or tricell for further information. Or add my battletag: Biosis#2613 Happy Raiding.Tricell2 01 Aug
30 Jul Returning Player LFG Hi guys, returning player here, raided in a fairly competitive guild at the start of legion, managing to get heroic xavius pretty early on (not amazing but hey I'm proud of it) Basically stopped playing during NH and onward but now playing again and would like to join a guild to raid causally, preferably at weekends as i alternate working days and nights every week so work that out as you will. I would like to be in a guild that can make progress though, but not really bothered about doing super hard mythic content if that makes sense? Im looking to gear up then raid on my druid who's just hit cap. As either Resto or Balance. Hit me up on here or add me on battle tag at HenryNeal#1749 it'd be nice to hear from you!Venariul0 30 Jul
26 Jul Is Horde doomed on Emerald Dream/Terenas? It seems that yet another one of the big horde mythic raiding guilds is leaving the server with Ultima Invasione heading to Kazzak. I'm hoping this isn't the final death knoll for the server after Actus Dei left earlier in the year too. Is it time for Blizz to even things up a bit and this time combine a horde-heavy server with us? Us ED-horde are used to it being a little bit lonely and quiet, but even for us it is dead at the moment!Resü7 26 Jul
24 Jul Angels of Ares 5/9 mythic recruiting a tank. Angels Of Ares is a successful and well-established Alliance Raiding Guild on Emerald Dream EU realm. It was created on the 17th June 2005, just four months after World of Warcraft went live and is currently one of the most competitive raiding guilds on the server. It has also remained amongst the top Raiding Guilds on the server over five expansions, despite being one of the few guilds (previously 25man) to raid only three evenings per week. Our main aim is to strike that balance of solid current tier raid progress within our extremely modest raiding hours, whilst maintaining a strong social feel within the Guild. We are keen to maintain stability within the Guild without over-recruiting as we continue progressing through Legion Mythic raiding. Our official raiding schedule is; Thursday 20.00-00.00 Sunday 20.00-00.00 Tuesday 20.00-00.00 Why AoA? What you can expect. - An extremely well-established guild which has been in existence for over 11 years. - We consistently clear normal mode and heroic/mythic content while it is current. - On many evenings there are between 10 and over 40 members online, making us one of the most active guilds on the server. - As well as a successful raiding team, we have alt runs and fun/transmog runs. - No need to spend hours wiping in heroic pugs, as there always members doing heroics. - If you need help with an alt, we have world ranked players in every class who can offer advice. - Our members are mature, friendly and respectful, and only become members after extensive discussion by the officers. What we expect from you. Any applicants should be skilled and experienced players who are committed and loyal to a guild and to a raid team. We also expect you to maximise your character in every way possible with the correct enchants and optimal secondary stats where possible. All raiders should be in front of the raid instance 5 minutes before the raid start, with their own flasks, pots and food already on them. We are NOT looking for players who are not committed. We do not want excuses, people who turn up late for raids, or people who cannot play as part of a team. If you are looking for a guild which tolerates this standard of play, this guild is not for you. Currently progressing through Mythic ToS (5/9). We are currently considering all exceptional TANKS in particular. Exceptional applicants of any class will always be considered. Players must be mature and know the current encounter. We also ask that their characters are geared appropriately for current Mythic content. Please visit www.angelsofares.com to make an application, or add my Battletag to speak about this further: Tsukuyomi#2417. Please also feel free to whisper myself(Tsukuyomi) or Effex ingame on Emerald Dream.Tsukuyomi2 24 Jul
23 Jul Ultima Invasione Needs You For Mythic! Hello! Ultima Invasione are currently open for recruitment! <Mythic Recruitment> Who are we? Ultima invasione, Recently moved to Kazzak for a better raiding experiance, currently at 9/9 Heroic ToS, we're looking for DPS to fill our ranks for Mythic progression, we are looking for skilled, dedicated players who're wanting to push for Clearing all bosses at highest level. whilst maintaining a fun positive attitude. We're a background of Friends and old school players who've raided hardcore in top 10-100 World, and some new players. Current Progression: 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare. 2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor. 8/10 Mythic Nighthold 9/9 Normal Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Raid Schedule [server time] Wednesday - 2000-2300 Thursday - 2000-2300 Saturday - 2000-2300 [off raid day for lower difficulty/content] Sunday - 2000-2300 What can we offer you? - Fun raiding guild, a close group of friends - Progression on end game raiding content - Easy raid schedule - Loot! What do we expect from you? - Attendance (80% at least) - Mature and reliable - Keeping yourself updated on your class and tactics - Food, flasks, gems and enchants We are currently looking for: Melee: Rogue Death Knight Shaman Ranged: Shaman Warlock Druid Mage Spriest - Come 7.3, The guild will start Running Split Runs for faster gearing / Progression, so 1-2 Alts will be required but not necessary straight away. ** DPS class not listed? No Problem, if you're intrested please apply or message away we're looking for good players so roles are inadequate compared to skill.** Where to find us? you can apply to us at: ultimainvasione.enjin.com or add one of us on battle.net: Mattyboy#2112 Nathan#22830Boriak0 23 Jul
22 Jul LF Casual Raiding Guild Hi Everyone, Me and my friend are looking for a casual raiding guild (2 to 3 times per week) to join. We are looking for a guild that is either currently or starting to complete ToS Normal with hopes to progress into Heroic in the future. We are looking for a guild who enjoy having fun while raiding and socialising, who don't get disheartened by wipes and know how to have fun during the hardships of progressing through content. We are both DPS classes, Enhancement Shaman and Frost Mage at iLevel 898 and 901. We are always happy to help when it comes to Mythic keystones. Enjoying playing the game is the main policy behind us and we hope we can do this with a group of similar minded people, if you would like anymore details please feel free to ask.Chrónos2 22 Jul
19 Jul VLR - 3/9 M recruiting ranged dps VLR VLR is a guild formed at the end of 2016, with the goal of high-end mythic progression. Despite only forming halfway through Emerald Nightmare we set a statement of intent by achieving Cutting Edge Xavius. In Nighthold we continued to kill mythic bosses which culminated in getting Cutting Edge Gul’dan. Throughout Tier 19 we climbed the rankings by outperforming more established guilds on the server. Our current goal is to keep continually improving and climb the rankings further, pushing ourselves to the limit! Raid Schedule Our current raid schedule includes 2 mandatory progression nights (Thursday and Sunday), and one optional farm night on Mondays. Thursday: 19:45 - 23:00 - Mythic progress Sunday: 19:45 - 23:00 - Mythic progress Monday: 19:45 - 23:00 - Optional farm night Note: if the officers feel it necessary, Monday may be turned into a mandatory mythic night, if we are close to downing a progress boss. Notable Achievements Tomb of Sargeras (M) Demonic Inquisition - Server 2nd (M) Harjatan - Server 2nd (M) Goroth - Server 2nd Cutting Edge: Guldan - Server 4th Cutting Edge: Xavius - Server 8th What can you expect from us? A determined and capable raid team that is constantly evolving, lead by a fair and informed officer team. A raid team that is gonna push you to the limits. We have really tenacious players that will challenge you for your raid spot. An extremely active guild, with a strong social core both in game and on Discord Lots of random events through the week including guild groups for old Legion raids, Tomb of Sargeras normal runs for alts and socials and PVP events. Always people online to do Mythic+ with including pushing high-level keys. A light atmosphere, everyone likes to have a laugh. What do we expect from you? We expect that you: A driven mindset with a focus on mythic progression raiding. Have a good attitude to raiding. This means: Turning up on time, be prepared with flasks, food, potions, fully gemmed/enchanted gear. If you can’t live up to this part, stop reading now. Want to improve yourself as a player. Even the best players need to improve. Nobody's perfect. Can listen to and take constructive criticism Read up on tactics before coming to the raid. Not knowing tactics will not be tolerated. Have a working PC and internet connection, that won’t lag out 5 times during the raid. Come be social, you get out what you put in! Recruitment We are currently recruiting strong ranged DPS. That being said exceptional applicants from other roles will always be considered. If you think you are an exceptional player and can make it in our raid team. Contact me on info below Battle.net - DizzyDwarf#23221 Ingame mail - Zas-TerenasZas0 19 Jul
17 Jul Delete DeleteSnafoo1 17 Jul
14 Jul Devoted 9/9 NM 8/9 HC Recruiting We are currently recruiting DPS for our progression team. Currently 9/9 Normal and 8/9 Heroic, will be moving into Mythic when the roster strength allows it. If interested please add valha#21400 to discuss.Valha2 14 Jul
10 Jul [H][Bloodhoof/Khadgar][DUTCH] <Nomads> To abide by the wow forums rules this recruitment message is in English, we are however a Dutch-speaking only guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar! Raid hours (CEST - Server Time) Wednesday: 19:45 - 23:00 Sunday: 19:45 - 23:00 Progress As this message is on every realm forum and I possibly can't update it everytime we made a new kill I will link to wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Nomads To give an idea of our goals: We're progressing into HC atm and we are recruiting members so we can start with Mythic soon! Trial Period The Trial Period lasts for an uncertain amount of time, depending on your performance. By performance we mean: - Signing up for the raids in advance; - Showing up on time and prepared for the Raid; - Playing your role correctly; - Behaving as a decent human being; - In case of absence: informing us about it in advance; During your trial you will be evaluated and given information whether we are interested in offering you a place within our ranks. We are only interested in people who want to help Nomads progress and develop into a stronger community. Loot during Trial Period During your Trial Period you will have a lower loot priority than our Raiders. If no Raider needs a certain item but you do, the item of course goes to you so the loot isn't wasted. In case of two Trials wanting the same item the item will be rolled for. Loot for Raiders We use Loot Council for tier and on non-tier item we use a roll system. Where you can use your roll on item a night (need), afterwards all other gear puts you on the ‘greed’ list. Decision regarding loot is made by the Officers, and loot drama is strongly frowned upon. However, if you feel that a mistake has been made, please notify the Raid Leader and he will look into it. If after looking into it the Raid Leader decides to stick with the original decision, please do not fight him on this. What do we expect from you? - Know everything that is relevant to your class in general and your specialization in particular; - Keep up to date with changes or mechanics that concern your class and specialization; - Come fully prepared for the raids: have your gear enchanted and gemmed, have your food, runes, potions and flasks, know all required tactics; - Be online in-game and on our Discord at 19:45 on raid nights, have a working microphone; - Be able to communicate with all our members in Dutch; - Be focused on progress fights even though we joke around on farm bosses, thrash and during breaks; - Behave as a decent human being and keep all dramas out of the game; What can you expect from us? - Experienced and strong leadership from all previous expansions' end-game content; - Two raids a week with progression oriented mindset; - Raid progression with a serious, goal-oriented yet laid back attitude; - Decent human behaviour from the Raiders. Our raids are always focused on progressing through to the next boss, or the next difficulty, while having fun. We always stir the cauldron with the right amount of winner mentality, fun and seriousness when we raid! If you want to raid in a guild sporting a great team spirit, good progress, stability and a fun atmosphere, Nomads is the guild for you! To apply or for more information, feel free to contact me or any of our officers, Naverion#2280, Josin, Thirikzal, Frietsaus or come visit us on https://discord.gg/vTNqmcz Thank you for reading and we hope to see you soon!Naverion0 10 Jul
10 Jul [H] <The Northern Lights> - Doomhammer are recruiting Current Progress in Legion - 7/7 EN (HC), 3/3 ToV (HC), 10/10 NH (HC) & 2/9 ToS (HC) <The Northern Lights> are looking to boost our ranks as we progress through 'The Tomb of Sargeras' - 9/9 Normal & 2/9 Heroic //-------------- A little bit about the Guild: We are a friendly bunch of people from a wide range of backgrounds; former hardcore raiders who no longer have the schedule and casual raiders. We all have one thing in common; we enjoy low drama progression at a light pace of 2 nights per week (Monday and Wednesday 20:00-23:00 server) in a relaxed atmosphere. We understand that real life tends to get in the way, but that doesn't stop us getting through content at a good pace. //-------------- Onto the recruitment part: As a small Guild, the summer months can be tough to get raids going on a steady basis. Therefore we are looking to add a few new faces to continue our progress through the latest raid tier. Primarily we are looking for some ranged DPS (off-spec healing preferred) to round out our raiding team; Elemental Shaman, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, Hunter, Mage, Warlock. We will consider any exceptional applicants for other roles in a raid which we are not currently looking for! Ideally, an applicant will be; * Mature (18+) * Previous experience in Normal or Heroic raiding * Item level around 890 (easy enough now with the Broken Shore!) But it's not an ideal world! You can send an in-game whisper to one of the following officers for more information about our Guild if you're looking for a change of scenery; Grimmgør#2771 Akeso#2813 Finally, you can also visit our website at www.tnlguild.eu and leave an application there or ask questions if you are not able to get in touch with one of the officers!Grimmgør0 10 Jul
09 Jul WTS Heroic Kil'jaeden, 9/9 HC Tomb of Sargeras and +15. we are a team of an elite players than have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 930 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get from Mythic plus and a good chance on 910 or higher from the chests, every chest drops exactly 2 items and its random who gets those items from the 5 players , if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. Tomb of Sargeras Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Kil'jaeden] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 915 loot or higher, up to 950. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Abyss Worm Mount from Mistress Sassz'ine. 6-Heroic Kil'jaeden also gives a new artifact weapon skin. -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Kil'jaeden you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Tomb of Sargeras heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 800k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is one and half million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 1 million and 150k gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 800k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt0 09 Jul
08 Jul [A]<Postal>Aszune 1/9M looking for tank Recruitment We are currently looking to recruit the following for Tomb of Sargeras progression: Tank: Guardian, Brewmaster NOTE: We expect you to have at least 915ilvl and to have reached Concordance. Exceptional players of any class/spec are always welcome to apply. To apply visit our guild’s website on http://postal-guild.enjin.com/apply, or if you have any additional questions contact LordEos#2255 or BobTheGoat#2765. The Guild http://postal-guild.enjin.com/home http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/aszune/Postal https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/59860 <Postal> is a long-standing (est. 2007) semi-hardcore guild that went casual during MoP. When WoD hit we merged with <Rimfrost>, however it didn't work out and near the end of BRF content we decided to go back to being just <Postal>. We got most of our core raiders back and ventured into HFC determined to get our top server position back. We finished WoD as server 2nd / ally 1st. Currently we are server 1st and we hope to keep that position in upcoming tiers. Our Atmosphere and Raiding Environment We are a group of unique individuals that love to raid competitively and have fun while doing so. We are extremely focused during progression bosses and tend to keep the chit-chat on TS to a minimum. During farm bosses we are quite chatty and relaxed, but not so much that you'll want to rip your ears off and smash your face in with the keyboard. Outside of raids one can always find other guildies to do various activities with...be it mythic+ dungeons, WQs or even other Blizzards games. Our Progress 1/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 8/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras 10/10 Mythic The Nighthold 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare Our Raid Times We raid Wednesday (19:30 - 23:30 ST), Thursday and Sunday 20:00 – 23:00 ST. Additional day may be added during early tier progression. Our Loot Rules Everyone has an equal chance at a raid spot and we rotate people based on what classes are needed for the boss, and on farm bosses who needs gear. We use the Loot Council. We use this over EPGP (and obviously DKP) as we do not want members passing on items just because it is a small upgrade. Usual rule applies: Member > Trial > Offspec. Our Guild Rules 1. 90% attendance is required. 2. Stable internet connection. 3. Be able to communicate on Discord. 4. Come to raids prepared. 5. Be able to take criticism. 6. Have a sense of humour. 7. Don't be rude to other players.Eostrâ21 08 Jul
07 Jul [A] Tabula Rasa - casual shenanigans!! Hey everybody! Tabula Rasa is currently looking for a few more people, to join us for our crazy shenanigans! We just killed Kil'Jaeden on normal mode, and will now be gearing up (a few set bonuses here and there) and then get started on heroic ToS. We also do mythic+ runs (Trying to aim for lvl 10 for the weekly chest), and we need a handful of new people to help us do MORE stuff (we love stuff!) We raid 2 nights a week; wednesday and thursday (20-23 server time). Currently, we're looking for just about any class/spec. Mostly DPS, but a hybrid or two would be amazing too. We're trying to get some more stable mythic+ runs going. We're a bit melee-heavy at the moment, so ranged DPS would be grand! That is of course only what we currently need for our raids - if you're just looking for a nice social guild, it doesn't matter what class you play! You: - Must be at least 18 years old. Preferably older. We're grown-ups, and our voice chat banter is certainly not for kids :O Also, don't be easily shocked or offended... (in case this is actually keeping people away, I'd like to point out I am just referring to a slightly crude/adult sense of humour, as well as no lack of swearing at times) - Must not be scared of wiping. Seriously, don't rage-quit. It never makes you look good. Ever. - Have a sense of humour and be tolerant of other people. We offer: - Fun chat, voice chat, instance runs and raids. - Friendly and casual environment with low pressure. Also, we care more about you than your character. - A place where it's okay to talk about stuff on your mind (heck, even your kids!) - No judgement ("Doesn't matter if you're black, white, ugly or fat - everyone be kicking booty in the World of Warcraft!" -Jace Hall) - A facebook page with all our sexy killshots :p If any of this seems interesting to you, feel free to poke me ingame on one of my characters (Thilda, Ashdai, Primalucia - all on EmeraldDream), or do a "/who Tabula" and ask anyone for me, and we can have a chat :) I don't regularly check these forums, so don't wait for a response here :P - TriBeard, Guild Leader of Tabula Rasa (which, by the way, means "clean slate". In the guild's case, it means "a fresh start")Thilda10 07 Jul
07 Jul [A] Guilty -Silvermoon - ToS 9/9NM, 6/9HC WANT SUM RAID? Guilty Recruiting! Need healers! (dps welcome too) Current Progress: ToS 9/9N, 6/9HC Realm: Silvermoon Faction: Alliance Raid Days/Times: W, Th, M (main Raid) 20:30-23:30 Server Time Drunken Friday (not mandatory) 21:00-00:00 Sever Time Dps prio: Shaman, Warrior, Rogue, DK, DH Healer Prio: Monk, Shaman, Druid , Paladin Contact information on the blogpost below http://guilty2k17.blogspot.se - Leah kyllandra#2625Voonda0 07 Jul
04 Jul Herald Of The Titans Boost Runs (Horde&Alliance) Me and my team is boosting for Herald Of the Titans. We did many happy runs during Wod and happy to continue on Horde and start on Ally too. Details are as below. Please do not hesitate to contact me in game or via tag for more info. Battle tag : Laiyaaa#2606 Char:Aliné Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232) We are mostly available on Tuesdays but on request, it can be arranged for Sundays also. Timing is at 7pm by realm time but again, on request It may be changed too. Requirements: All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long as all items are below 226 ilvl, you can also use your heirlooms. Payment Details: Payments can be done in any realm; but for high population realms; price is 180K (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon) For any other realm; price will be 210K (may change on token price) We ask for 50K deposit when you book the spot; and the rest should be before the pull. Here some of the feedbacks we got from our happy customers :) Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727 Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728 Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715?page=2Körpé2 04 Jul
28 Jun Broken Eclipse (Horde) are recruiting Broken Eclipse is a long-standing Social Raiding Guild, established in 2009. We raid on Wednesday, Thursday and Monday night between 20.30 and 23.00 server time. At the moment we have 9/10 Nighthold Normal down, with the intention to start Heroic this week. The raid team is always on the look out for new players and currently we are searching for a new dps or two. We do not have a warlock or rogue regularly attending raids but all classes would be considered on merit. In addition to religiously raiding every week, we are very active doing mythic+ dungeons, Kara runs and generally trying to help each other out. We are also happy to accept new social members as well, whether you are into pets, levelling your 15th alt or just hanging around talking rubbish in guild chat, then we have room for you. For those who share our philosophy on life in Azeroth, or would like more information then please give Resü or another officer a whisper.Resü3 28 Jun
26 Jun (A) Looking for mature guild I am in my late 20s and would love to find a guild with people around the same age or older than myself. I am currently leveling but I will be tank/heals upon reaching 110. I also have a rogue on the server who is 110. I am looking for a small to medium size guild where I can make friends to chat with while playing and maybe do some mythic 5mans on occasion. I play on EU but am in the US (long story) so I will be on at weird times during the weekdays but weekends I am on most of the day. I don't expect people to always be on when I am but it would be really nice to make some friends to play with :) thank you!Natalina1 26 Jun
25 Jun <Cake or Pie> Emerald Dream / Terenas (EU - A) Overview Cake or Pie provides an incredible social platform to enjoy World of Warcraft in a whole new light! We provide all you need for whatever you may enjoy; player vs player, raiding, end-game or just to socialise. We are fully established within our realm, providing: - An active and social guild with 900+ characters and 40-80 online at peak times. - A social Facebook group, to enjoy while on the move. - A calendar of events to enjoy in-game - A fully functional Discord server to enjoy. Our officer team pride ourselves on filling our calendar with content - and supporting you with leading your own events! Handy Links Web: www.cakeorpie.co FB Page: facebook.com/CakeOrPie.EU FB Group: Private Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cop_eu/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/CoP_EU Discord URL: Private Schedule Monday: Various Tuesday: Old Content Raids Wednesday: Core Raid Thursday: Social Raid Team Friday: Core Raid Team Saturday: Teaching Raids + M+ Dungeon Event Sunday: Core Raid Team Days are subject to change with notice - This post will be updated as much as possible. Raids usually start at 8pm Game Time. Additional Events Additional events run all through the week. These are either ran by officers or by members. At Cake or Pie, we love to see members taking ownership of their game while involving their guild - All members can make guild events, just be respectful for other events during the day. Interested? Interested in joining? Or just wanting some further information - Contact me on the details below. Please Note: The Social Raid team is open to anyone interested. The Core Raid team is open to applications. Contact Details BattleNet: Fishybaby#2900 --- Fishy Fishytime-EmeraldDream Cake or Pie Guild Master ---Fishytime3 25 Jun
22 Jun The Leftovers - newly formed, relaxed raiding guild Hi there, fellow raiders! Who we are (or will be) The Leftovers is a newly formed guild that aims to do all raid content up to heroic difficulty. The reason behind this is that we don't want to deal with all the drama and management that comes with mythic raiding. We will be using Personal loot. This also means that you're not expected to show up for all the raids, unless you signed up for them. We will be keeping a roster of around 15 raiders (subject to change). Raiding schedule will be established when we have more members, but it will be no more than 2 days per week. What is expected of you - You are 20 years or older - If you sign up for a raid, you show - You come prepared (flask, food, pots, etc.) - Knowing the tactics is required - Appropriately geared for current content (890 or so) You could call this guild relaxed, or maybe even casual, but that does not mean we don't have expectations of our raiders. If this sounds interesting, don't be afraid to talk to me or an officer here or ingame.Lunie0 22 Jun
10 Jun Angels of Ares Boosting ToS, NH and M+! <Angels of Ares> 7/7M, 3/3M, 10/10M are currently hosting boosts for: Mythic Plus Dungeons: +15 key in time (1+ chest - skin appearance) - 500k +15 key (may not be in time, still 1 chest) - 250k Legion Dungeon Meta Achievement: - Full run 400k including: + necessary re-runs for Violet Hold on other resets that have the bosses needed active. + necessary re-runs of Blackrook Hold on normal for the fel tomes. Nighthold: - Heroic Gul'dan PL - 100k Tomb of Sargeras We are now boosting heroic Tomb of Sargeras! 10% non-refundable deposit required to secure your spot. This will be with our main raiders, and we will be sharing gear they do not need. Full clear on heroic (ML) - 800k Can accept gold on other realms, but preferably on ED/Terenas! Please add on btag to discuss whether or not x-realm gold is suitable. To arrange a boost please add Aria#2259!Littlearia15 10 Jun