Alonsus / Anachronos / Kul Tiras

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
12h nope .Foxieroxie2 12h
12 Nov LF social casual pvp/raiding guild Leveling a paladin as ret for pvp, off spec prot for raiding , played since MoP and never been in an active guild. prefer discord to ts3 :)Xyphér0 12 Nov
11 Nov [H] The Wall (9/9N 8/9H) is recruiting! The Wall is a mixture of several successful Alonsus raiding guilds (Spawn, Unit, Impulse, Vice) from across five expansions. Featuring an experienced raid team, the guild has formed a strong friendship over the years and are now looking for a few special players to join a complete an already effective group. We are currently doing 2 progress raids a week and 1 off day normal clear for undergeared players and alts. After finishing heroic progress a while ago we are starting our mythic progress and are in need of a few more players to setup a consistent mythic group. We are also looking for players (rerolling/gearing) who wants to be part of our raiding team in ToS. Raid Times: - Wednesdays and Sundays, 19:30-22:00 server time. - Thursdays (Normal/alt run) We are currently looking for; DPS - We have 3 dps spots for both melee & range (pref. hunter,druid,warrior,rogue,priest). Tank - Our tank spots are taken atm. Healer - Our healer spots are taken atm but we are open to dedicated players. We are open to casual players who likes aspects of the game other then raiding aswell. For more information plz contact Muf or Kalce in game.Kalce17 11 Nov
11 Nov Sprint - 100-110 Dungeon Booster [Fast, Reliable] Hello, I'm Sprint; a fast experienced dungeon booster! Sprint Level 101 Horde Balance Druid 200% Movement Speed 101% Mastery 68% Haste 19% Leech ★Service Requirements★ ► ilvl 680+ and Order hall Unlocked. ► 100-110 Boost will take approximately 3.5-4 hours depending on heirlooms ★Service Information★ ► Boosts are done in normal dungeons and you will be playing your own character. ► You can AFK at the entrance or follow me, no need to dps or heal. ► 1 level takes approximately 4-6 dungeons, depending on your rested exp and heirlooms. ► Price: 2500g/dungeon ► 100-110 Price can be discussed! -I accept gold on horde, every server on EU. How ever, I prefer payments on Draenor. ★Contact me★ If you want to schedule a run or have any questions, feel free to add me and I'll get back to you within moments! Add Rawrasaurus#21427 or Elliot#21367 if you are interested. Thanks!Sprint0 11 Nov
09 Nov [A] <Royal Teldrassil Rangers> Social/Casual Raid Guild The Rangers are a social guild, raiding casually. We are English speaking, but with a diverse set of nationalities! Our rules are; be polite, be helpful, have fun. We have several families in guild, one with three generations of players! In addition to our events outlined below, we welcome players who just want to chat, a friendly place to level, and we have a small subset of PvP players. Discord is available but not compulsory, along with our active Facebook group. We have a range of weekly events. Thursday/Tuesday 2000-2200st alternating lockouts Raid: If you know not to stand in the fire you’re welcome. We're working on team cohesion and player confidence at the moment, doing Tomb when we can. Mythic +: We're currently looking for a few more players to commit to our regular teams. Friday: Guild Random Retro Raid Run (GRRRR) 2000hrs: Running old content for mounts, transmog and achis with whatever alts are level appropriate. Open to all. Monday 2200-2400st: Bonus late night mythic plus team is being organised, looking for a couple more players Wednesday/Sunday 2000-2300st: Our sister guild raids on these days. Friendly, enthusiastic, patient guildies with suitable gear are invited to join. You will need a personal recommendation from an active raiding officer. Most evenings there’ll be players to help run that key you want, and during the day there is likely someone to talk to! So, if you like to play and you like to be friendly, the Rangers want you! If you are interested in us, please message/request clivehorse#2369 on battle.net (weekday evenings are most reliable), or Quilanra#7370 on Discord (I have the phone app so I am available a lot of the time!).Quilanra30 09 Nov
09 Nov Dear Alonsus... I really could've cried my eyes out when I jumped onto my old home, so many people, memories. Gone. I didn't know where to post this so I thought I'd leave it here. For those who played from 2007-2014 on Alonsus as Horde and Alliance, Friend, Foe, each of you, thank you!!! I had a blast and won't forget any of you... :) \o Tera/ChalmerzTherealtera5 09 Nov
04 Nov [H] Calling All DPS, we need you! [H] We Raid For Cookies is recruiting. 9/9 HC. We are a social Horde Guild on Doomhammer/Turalyon, we haven't been Raiding very long but have cleared Heroic TOS and have aims to do the same come Antorus and beyond. ---------------------------------------------------------------- We are casual but with only 2 days to raid we are looking for people who want to push themselves and work as a unit to progress at a steady pace as well as having free time for that dreaded irl. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Guild Info. We aim to do mythic+'s as much as possible and when people are online its easy to organize and get groups going. The guild is full of like minded people and many understand WoW is a game not a lifestyle choice so even if you cannot raid social members are welcome and then if you want to join in the experience of raiding there is no barrier to stop you. We aim to help gear up and introduce people to the raiding scene as most of us have raided since vanilla but as life does weve got less time to dedicate to it, but that itch is hard to scratch so when we do raid we put 100% effort in, we are happy to help and teach people this area of the game and welcome anyone who wants to join us in this endeavor. ---------------------------------------------------------------- We Are Recruiting. Melee DPS: All classes Range DPS: All classes We take the player not the class, so we leave that decision to you as in the end your enjoyment of the game benefits us in the long run, Offspec Healers and Tanks are also welcome as things can go wrong or people will be unavailable but are not mandatory. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Raiding Schedule. We Raid Thursdays and Sundays 20:30 Server time -23:00 ST Off raids are also planned but these are done by members as a set day dosnt benefit everyone, we also organize mythic+ nights and even old raids for transmog or just to take other members there to see older content and have a night of laughing rather than screaming boss tactics. Any additional info needed please feel free to contact me ingame or add me on bnet bigbrownie#2993, thank youChuggnorris0 04 Nov
03 Nov VANIR - HORDE Tjenare. Vi är Vanir Horde och finns på Chambers of Aspects söker nytt folk. Allt av intresse. Vi är en casual guild som funnits med i 9 år på olika servrar. Våra grundpelare är gemenskap, laganda och respekt Alla är välkomna och ska också känna sig välkomna. Vi har öppnat upp reqruitments igen, vi vill hitta de små guldkornen bland alla duktiga spelare som finns i väntan på Antorus Därför kör vi HC Onsdagar-Söndag 20.30-23.00 Kravet är minst 900 ilvl och Concordance. Lägger även upp events om Alt runs titt som tätt. Däremellan blir det en hel del Mythic+. Skriv en application på våran hemsida om detta kan vara något för dig! http://www.vanirgaming.org/Swedint1 03 Nov
01 Nov We are recruiting for Antorus!!! Ascendance have been established for a long time, with a proud history of quality raiding. We have had some amazing times and could dazzle you with our history saying Ascendance have done this, Ascendance have done that, we have a pretty tabard, but that is our past, and we are once again looking to build for the future! We are recruiting key players, who are progression focussed and enjoy all the content the game has to offer. We won't promise you the world, but we will promise this, pull your weight and you'll share in all the success of being part of Ascendance and become one of the family. All of our current members are very passionate about the game, and our raiders look to push themselves with friendly competition to be top of their game. We already have a solid core of members who are looking to continue making strides in Nighthold and beyond, our aim being to achieve success by working together as a Team. This is where YOU come in !!! ............ Ascendance also has a very friendly group of social members who take part in other raids/events. If you are looking for a place to hang your hat, and would like to be part of the community then feel free to drop us an application noting a "social" app. You never know, you might want to Raid in future. ... Alternatively, you can contact any of the Guild Council in Game for a chat. ...Stormcaller3 01 Nov
26 Oct [H] Ragnaros (Echelon) - 7/9M Looking for DPS [H] Echelon - 7/9M are looking for more skilled players to join a strong core family of raiders who are stepping into Fallen Avatar & Kil'Jaeden. Priority on DPS (DK, Feral, Hunter & Rogues) but all great players welcomed. We have been around in a couple iterations for over a year, we currently have a solid team of active players, plenty of M+ pushing, Leggo runs and all sorts of shenanigans. If you're looking for not just well organised raiding, but a new home, new friends and a great atmosphere then lets talk more! Add me on: Lukey#21204 or post below to get in touch. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/EchelonRoax0 26 Oct
25 Oct (A)Frequency-Alonsus - 3/9 Mythic Tos - Recruiting DPS Frequency is a raiding guild on the Eu server Alonsus, we have been together raiding consistently now since 2008. We ourselves are a mature group of adults, priding ourselves on mutual respect with players from all over the Eu and different backgrounds and can offer a relaxed and friendly environment for Both our raiders and Social players. Our main focus is Raiding high end mythic content, while enjoying all other aspects of the game. We are always looking for keen & experienced raiders with the ability to fit well into a team and come prepared for each raid, as in class knowledge & boss mechanics as well as being a reliable team player. We want to see you giving 100% to your class and your team while having a shared interest in high level progression. These are important qualities we look for in our raiders as we plan to push progress as hard as we can in Legion Our website for More Info & getting to know us better - https://frequencyalonsus.wixsite.com/warcraft We are currently Recruiting - Ranged - All classes at this this time are being considered Melee Dps - All classes at this time are being considered Raiding: 20.00 - 23.00 ST Wed-Thur-Mondays  Current progress: 9/9 H TOS 3/9 M Gm/officers - Toobashed, Popejon, Cheeki, Ultimesia Michelle#2280 is my personal Battlenet if you fancy a chat :DCheeki66 25 Oct
24 Oct Herald Of The Titans Boost Runs (Horde&Alliance) Hello, Me and my team is boosting for Herald Of the Titans. We did many happy runs during Wod and happy to continue on Horde and start on Ally too. Details are as below. Please do not hesitate to contact me in game or via tag for more info. Battle tag : Laiyaaa#2606 Char:Aliné Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232) We are mostly available on Tuesdays but on request, it can be arranged for Sundays also. Timing is at 7pm by realm time but again, on request It may be changed too. Requirements: All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long as all items are below 226 ilvl, you can also use your heirlooms. Payment Details: Payments can be done in any realm; but for high population realms; price is 180K (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon) For any other realm; price will be 210K (may change on token price) We ask for 50K deposit when you book the spot; and the rest should be before the pull. Here some of the feedbacks we got from our happy customers :) Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727 Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728 Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715?page=2Körpé3 24 Oct
23 Oct [A] RAZE Mythic Team 2 Recruiting 9/9HC 5/9M <Raze> is a European Tiered World of Warcraft Raiding Guild based on the Alonsus / Anachronos / Kul Tiras Connected Realms. We strive to provide a competitive, respectful and fun atmosphere for our members to enjoy World of Warcraft. Our aim is to provide a raiding environment suited for players of varying skills and expectations. Mythic Team 2: We're looking for players who are highly skilled, experienced and dedicated to maximizing their performance. We expect to progress through Mythic content at a medium to fast pace appropriate to the skill level and learning curve of the team as a whole; aiming to clear the majority of content before the next tier. Current Nighthold progression: 8/10M Current Tomb of Sargeras progression: 9/9 HC, 4/9 Mythic Currently Recruiting: - Demon Hunter: Havoc - Monk: Mistweaver - Priest: Shadow - Rogue: Assassination, Outlaw, Subtetly - Warlock: Affliction, Destruction, Demonology - Druid: Restoration, Feral, Balance - Other role/class combinations will be considered To review up to date team information, current roster and recruitment requirements, please follow the link to our website at the bottom of this thread. What you can expect from us: - 3 raid nights a week (currently Wednesday, Thursday & Monday - 19:45-23:00 ST) - Structured & organized leadership - A stable, experienced & dedicated raiding team - Highly skilled team committed to maximizing their performance - A friendly and helpful community of current and ex-raiders - Light hearted & enjoyable raiding environment What we expect: - Strong class knowledge to maximize your role and survive in a Mythic raiding environment - Suitably Geared - Reliability: We try to keep our rotation for the raids to a minimum and for that we require everybody to have a attendance of higher than 90% - Maturity and ability to give and accept constructive feedback Do not hesitate to contact myself, another officer in-game or review our website if you have any queries. On behalf of the Officer Team, we look forward to hearing from you. Links WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/alonsus/Raze Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/3585 Guild Website: http://raze-alonsus.eu Mythic Team information: http://raze-alonsus.eu/teaminfomythic2 Personal Contact Medacus (Whitford64#2968) Ebinissia (Attaroa#2363) Eresos (Erevos04#2664) Marrowgarr (Marrowgarr#2735) Nivvodk (Veda#21954) Los (Wanyfer#2438)Nivvodk0 23 Oct
19 Oct [A] <The Molochean Hand> recruiting Hi there, *The Molochean Hand* is a long established social guild based on Anachronos originally, but these days Alonsus and Kul'Tiras too! We're seeking like-minded people to generally have fun with and experience this wonderful game we all love, but together. What we offer: Stability (Been around 2007-Present), chat (always people online), raiding (We've completed every raid on normal whilst current and got Ahead of the Curve from heroic in Nighthold), Dungeons (including Mythic+) and an active Discord server. What we're looking for: Anyone who primarily wants a place to relax and chill-out with like-minded individuals. Someone whom is willing to talk every now and then. I'd say, if you're primarily looking for raiding, we aren't the guild for you. We do raid twice a week (Thursday fresh run, Tuesday continued) and we do our best, but this will *always* come second to having fun. That said, if you know your class and are prepared to raid, you'll be welcomed with open arms and helped in every way reasonable to become one of our team. Interested? Find me in game or ask any member to guide you to Al (The GM). Additionally, if you're an ex-member and just want to say hi - I'm always happy to hear from you - I never forget a meaningful name. Krycek.Krycek5 19 Oct
16 Oct [A]<Judge> | 10/10M, 8/9M | 3 Nights - LF RDPS! <Judge> on Alonsus is recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We've been on Alonsus as a raiding guild since The Burning Crusade, with many founding members still being in the guild today. During Nighthold we raided 2 nights a week with an optional heroic clear, but are moving to a 3-night raid schedule for Tomb: Wednesday, Sunday & Tuesday. In addition to the raid nights, the guild is active on non-raid nights doing Mythic+, PvP, and levelling/gearing alts (the drunken alt-raid is almost a Judge tradition by now ;-)). Raid times: Wednesday - 20.00-23.30 Server Time. Sunday - 20.00-00.00 Server Time. Tuesday - 20.00-23.30 Server Time. There will be a break for around 10 minutes, approximately half way through a standard 4 hour raid Legion Raid Stats: Kiljaeden H - Realm #1, World #95 Gul'dan M - Realm #2, World #1144 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_F7XiD_7k4 Helya M - Realm #1, World #818 Xavius M - Realm #4, World #2892 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmNAthH1Wos Raiding rules: LootFor all main team raiding content, loot will primarily be distributed via loot council unless otherwise stated at the start of the raid. RC Loot Council is a prerequisite for getting any loot. Loot will be distributed to provide the highest impact to the raid as a whole. This may mean pushing certain pieces or set bonuses to key classes or players within the group. If a Bind on Equip Epic item drops during a guild organised event: 1) If it is a sizeable upgrade for anyone in the raid, standard loot council applies. 2) If it is of minimal or no value as a gear upgrade to anyone, it must be traded to an officer so that it can be sold to fund cauldrons and feasts. Please ensure that when bidding on a piece of loot using RC Loot Council, you are being honest and basing upgrades off an up to date sim of your character. Only an upgrade of 10% or more is "Major". Attendance and Punctuality Please aim to be online and available from 19:45ST on raid days, the aim is to get the group together in time for a first boss pull at 20:00ST. If you are online after 19:45ST, you must be free to join the raid group. Any raiding organised outside of standard raiding hours or additional days is entirely optional, so please don't feel obliged to attend. Even on nights you are online and available, there is no guarantee that you will be raiding on a specific encounter. We will try to rotate fairly and provide transparency to allow players sat out a night off rather than a night sat in the wings for no reason - however, please understand that things don't always go to plan. The quicker the first kill of a boss, the sooner everyone in the team gets their own first kill. PreparationYou are expected to have sufficiently researched relevant bosses before beginning progress on them. It is unacceptable to be wasting the time of the rest of the team that did prepare adequately. You should be looking through logs and class forums in advance to find out which talent builds are most appropriate for a given encounter, as well as any other class or role specific tips. Your gear should be fully gemmed and enchanted to the highest level. You should have sufficient consumables to last a full raid and they should be fully optimised for your role. No slacking on Potions of Old War or Deadly Grace if those are optimal for your role on a specific encounter over Prolonged Power. We will aim to bring sufficient feasts and cauldrons to cover the raid, however you should have your own food and flasks available in stock as well. Healthstones are not allowed for non-Warlocks. Ensure you always have several stacks of Healing Tonics in your bags and get in the habit of making proper use of them. Every raider is expected to complete at least 1 Mythic+15 dungeon each week, to ensure maximum ilvl loot from the chest. PerformanceDuring a raid, please try to avoid being AFK except during organised breaks. If you notice anyone is causing repetitive failures or wipes, please let an officer know and we can address it with them in private. If it is evident that someone has not prepared sufficiently for an encounter or is performing significantly under par, they may be switched out for another raider. Obviously, everyone makes mistakes and we are not looking to penalise people just because of where they are on a learning curve! AttitudeWe want a team of players who are able to continually improve. This means looking back at your past performance in logs or videos and identifying what you should do differently. This means looking forward to new encounters and making sure you've got the right build for the job ready when we start it. This means looking at what the rest of the raid is doing and if you see a fault or have an idea, bring it up with the officers to discuss. All raiders are expected to take criticism of their performance in their stride and not as a personal affront. Criticism should always be used constructively and not just as an excuse to be a dick. Finally, remember that we are all here to enjoy the game and kill some bosses! Recruitment We're currently recruiting 1-2 Ranged DPS players, and are considering most specs at the moment. If the above sounds like it could be interesting for you, please get in touch with one of our officers in-game for a chat. Contact us Shae (Trickery#2500), Maltheras (XtremeBean#2219), Malefic/Gaxar (Gaxar#2576) or Ikeus (Ikeus#2404) can be contacted if you have any questions about the guild or are interested in joining.Shae76 16 Oct
23 Sep Project Horizon 8/9 Heroic TOS Recruiting Hi there looking for a few ranged players to join our heroic team and progress into mythic, we raid heroic TOS on Weds and Sunday from 9-12 server time we also run a normal / heroic team on Mon and Thurs from 8.30-11.30 server time. Looking ideally for one or two ranged players for progression into mythic in the next few weeks. Were a relaxed group of people, many with kids from the UK hence the later raiding times. Open for anyone to join if you just fancy the normal runs or no runs at all just shout. Please reply here or whisper Archgordie in game. Typically we have 15-25 players online most times of the day.Archgordie3 23 Sep
21 Sep CZ/SK Guild-looking for players on Anachronos <PAWS TIME> level 20 guild on Anachronos Is a wery small and young CZ/SK guild, looking for new friends to play together from time to time. We are adult players, with real lives and a lot busy of our works. We play for relax and fun. You are welcome. For more questions and join as, contakt Vallka or Manderinka ;-) <PAWS TIME> level 20 guilda na Anachronosu Je velmi malá a mladá CZ/SK guilda, hledající nové přátele pro občasné hraní. Jsme dospělí hráči, s reálnými životy a s trochou toho pracovního vytížení. Do hry se chodíme pobavit a relaxovat. Těšíme se na vás ;-) Pro více otázek a přidání se k nám, kontaktujte Vallku nebo Manderinku ;-)Vallka0 21 Sep
16 Sep Running with Scissors LF Fun, Casual people Hello We are looking for other casual, fun, laid back people to start a guild. The guild is called Running With Scissors. Might be good for people who want to reroll but don't want to join a big, organised guild with expectations . We are planning on putting a Normal Mode raiding team together and get groups going for Mythic + No expectations, just turn up if you sign up really. Not really fair punishing people because they rolled the dice and didn't get handed 950 gearDeadala0 16 Sep
15 Sep [A] The Little Guys - looking for people! Hi there beautiful people ! It's Gnomi here, again. I haven't posted on here in a while ! So I thought I'd say hi. Since making The Little Guys, it has grown into a popular, lively and most importantly a friendly community. We have players of all ages and genders, characters of all races, classes and levels. We raid weekly and are currently 9/9 TOS with a few HC bosses completed too. It would be lovely if we could get a few more helpful, friendly, cheerful, lovely people to join our little family. I guarantee you will meet new friends, have lots of fun running content and always have someone to help you out. If your sort of guild is one where you don't have to be the best, you just have to be kind and willing to try, then please get in touch. Mail Gnomi-Alonsus in game :). I look forward to hearing from you!!! :DGnomi0 15 Sep
11 Sep RAZEM2 We need Healers RAZEM2 Raze is a European Tiered World of Warcraft Raiding Guild based on the Alonsus / Anachronos / Kul Tiras Connected Realms. We strive to provide a competitive, respectful and fun atmosphere for our members to enjoy World of Warcraft. Our aim is to provide a raiding environment suited for players of varying skills and expectations. Mythic Team: We're looking for players who are highly skilled, experienced and dedicated to maximising their performance. We expect to progress through Mythic content at a fast pace and maintain a server #1 ranking as a guild. Currently progressing through Mythic Tomb. What you can expect from us: - 3 raid nights a week (currently Wednesday, Thursday & Monday - 19:45-23:00 ST) - Structured & organised leadership - A stable, experienced & dedicated raiding team - Highly skilled team committed to maximising their performance - A friendly and helpful community of current and ex-raiders - Light hearted & enjoyable raiding environment What we expect: - Strong class knowledge to maximise your role and survive in a Mythic raiding environment - Suitably Geared - Reliability: We try to keep our rotation for the raids to a minimum and for that we require everybody to have a attendance of higher than 90% - Maturity and ability to give and accept constructive feedback Do not hesitate to contact myself, another officer in-game or review our website if you have any queries. On behalf of the Officer Team, we look forward to hearing from you. Links WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/alonsus/Raze Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/3585 Guild Website: http://raze-alonsus.eu Mythic Team information: http://raze-alonsus.eu/teaminfomythic2 Personal Contact Medacus/Adrieal (whitford64#2968)Medacus0 11 Sep
08 Sep Looking for casual players Hello fellow casual player...., I' m looking for players to do the-not-so-attractive-anymore-stuff like questing and chasing mounts, doing old content or trying to just play and do stuff and not only focus on raiding or doing the latest stuff. I could do LFG etc but can't cope with (*&*( . Looking for kindred spirits, similar minds and all that stuff... So if you like (setting a date) to do things together with a funny and helpfull oldtimer (playing from the dec 2004) and have a fun time doing that and find treasures ingame...PM ingame of mailbox me.Bbeloved2 08 Sep
04 Sep Holy Priest LF Guild Hey! Just returned after a couple of months hiatus, looking for a guild that is progressing through HC ToS. I am at the moment 910 ILvl, have done normal ToS and is very capable of raiding :) (played since 2005) I am at the moment studying, so i would want too raid a couple of nights a week, mostly week days, the raid times shouldn't be a problem :)Swóop1 04 Sep
04 Sep LF group for progression Im currently a member of an awesome guild that have helped me no end but due to this thing called real life progression is slow. Not looking to leave this guild but would like to join another established raiding group to push tos hc. If you allow me to participate your guild will have preference over loot. Im a 923 ilvl frost dk that does +500k dps and would like to push my skills further. Also offspec tank at 918ilvlDeothrul1 04 Sep
24 Aug LF guild (Closed) Just a social/raiding guild.Jaychillz3 24 Aug
22 Aug [A]<Vengeance> recruiting [A]<Vengeance>,18+ guild, is looking for dedicated players to join our ranks to raid and progress with us on a regular basis. Our progress is 7/9hc TOS, we aim to finish hc and start working on mythic mode, if we can get 20 reliable players. We are looking for players who have raiding experience and would like to raid in a nice atmosphere, enjoy progress, teamwork and like to be part of the boss first kill. We raid wed, thu, mon : 20.00- 23.00 ST, raiders have to be available min 2-3 times a week. Currently looking for range dps and healers, but any exceptional application will be considered. If you have any questions or raiding proposals plz /w VR1#2581 or ingame /w Jadin, Crashandburn, Harmonÿ, Kathriana. To apply , please visit: http://www.iheartvengeance.com/#!/Crashandburn1 22 Aug
20 Aug [A] RAZE Mythic Team 2 Recruiting 9/9HC 1/9M <Raze> is a European Tiered World of Warcraft Raiding Guild based on the Alonsus / Anachronos / Kul Tiras Connected Realms. We strive to provide a competitive, respectful and fun atmosphere for our members to enjoy World of Warcraft. Our aim is to provide a raiding environment suited for players of varying skills and expectations. Mythic Team 2: We're looking for players who are highly skilled, experienced and dedicated to maximizing their performance. We expect to progress through Mythic content at a medium to fast pace appropriate to the skill level and learning curve of the team as a whole; aiming to clear the majority of content before the next tier. Current Nighthold progression: 8/10M Current Tomb of Sargeras progression: 9/9 HC, 1/9 Mythic Currently Recruiting: - Demon Hunter: Vengeance - Monk: Mistweaver, Windwalker - Paladin: Holy, Protection - Priest: Shadow - Hunter: Beast Master, Marksmanship - Shaman: Restoration, Elemental, Enhancement - Death Knight: Frost, Unholy, Blood - Rogue: Assassination, Outlaw, Subtetly - Warlock: Affliction, Destruction, Demonology - Druid: Guardian, Balance - Other role/class combinations will be considered To review up to date team information, current roster and recruitment requirements, please follow the link to our website at the bottom of this thread. What you can expect from us: - 3 raid nights a week (currently Wednesday, Thursday & Monday - 19:45-23:00 ST) - Structured & organized leadership - A stable, experienced & dedicated raiding team - Highly skilled team committed to maximizing their performance - A friendly and helpful community of current and ex-raiders - Light hearted & enjoyable raiding environment What we expect: - Strong class knowledge to maximize your role and survive in a Mythic raiding environment - Suitably Geared - Reliability: We try to keep our rotation for the raids to a minimum and for that we require everybody to have a attendance of higher than 90% - Maturity and ability to give and accept constructive feedback Do not hesitate to contact myself, another officer in-game or review our website if you have any queries. On behalf of the Officer Team, we look forward to hearing from you. Links WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/alonsus/Raze Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/3585 Guild Website: http://raze-alonsus.eu Mythic Team information: http://raze-alonsus.eu/teaminfomythic2 Personal Contact Medacus (Whitford64#2968) Ebinissia (Attaroa#2363) Eresos (Erevos04#2664) Marrowgarr (Marrowgarr#2735) Tremonster (Milkow#2934)Tremonster0 20 Aug
18 Aug New twink guild Northrend Legion Hi everyone, i recently made a lvl 80 twink guild to do actual wrath content.Like naxx ICC ToC If you feel like this a real fun idea and/or you want to join, or if you want you can pm me in game on this character on anachronos or on my main dk Named Moograine also on Anachronos.Boarthrills0 18 Aug
12 Aug [A] Raze Mythic Team 2 Recruiting 9/9HC 1/9M <Raze> is a European Tiered World of Warcraft Raiding Guild based on the Alonsus / Anachronos / Kul Tiras Connected Realms. We strive to provide a competitive, respectful and fun atmosphere for our members to enjoy World of Warcraft. Our aim is to provide a raiding environment suited for players of varying skills and expectations. Mythic Team 2: We're looking for players who are highly skilled, experienced and dedicated to maximizing their performance. We expect to progress through Mythic content at a medium to fast pace appropriate to the skill level and learning curve of the team as a whole; aiming to clear the majority of content before the next tier. Current Nighthold progression: 8/10M Current Tomb of Sargeras progression: 9/9 HC, 1/9 Mythic Currently Recruiting: - Demon Hunter: Vengeance - Monk: Mistweaver, Windwalker - Paladin: Holy, Protection - Priest: Shadow - Hunter: Beast Master, Marksmanship - Shaman: Restoration, Elemental, Enhancement - Death Knight: Frost, Unholy, Blood - Rogue: Assassination, Outlaw, Subtetly - Warlock: Affliction, Destruction, Demonology - Druid: Guardian, Balance - Other role/class combinations will be considered To review up to date team information, current roster and recruitment requirements, please follow the link to our website at the bottom of this thread. What you can expect from us: - 3 raid nights a week (currently Wednesday, Thursday & Monday - 19:45-23:00 ST) - Structured & organized leadership - A stable, experienced & dedicated raiding team - Highly skilled team committed to maximizing their performance - A friendly and helpful community of current and ex-raiders - Light hearted & enjoyable raiding environment What we expect: - Strong class knowledge to maximize your role and survive in a Mythic raiding environment - Suitably Geared - Reliability: We try to keep our rotation for the raids to a minimum and for that we require everybody to have a attendance of higher than 90% - Maturity and ability to give and accept constructive feedback Do not hesitate to contact myself, another officer in-game or review our website if you have any queries. On behalf of the Officer Team, we look forward to hearing from you. Links WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/alonsus/Raze Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/3585 Guild Website: http://raze-alonsus.eu Mythic Team information: http://raze-alonsus.eu/teaminfomythic2 Personal Contact Medacus (Whitford64#2968) Ebinissia (Attaroa#2363) Eresos (Erevos04#2664) Marrowgarr (Marrowgarr#2735) Tremonster (Milkow#2934)Tremonster0 12 Aug
12 Aug <Metanoia> - Ravencrest. Looking for serious raiders <Metanoia> - Ravencrest - Alliance Introduction We are a group of older players who enjoy the game the most when we are pushing hard for Mythic boss kills whilst they are still relevant, unfortunately, we have been unable to find a guild that matches those ambitions/raids at the times we are able to raid. The Plan The aim is to have a solid roster of 20+ players who all want to get cutting edge pre-nerf in a drama free environment, and understand what is required in raids and outside to achieve that. Requirements • Age 18+ (will be reviewed case by case if not met) • Able to raid Weds/Thurs/Mon 22:00-01:00 (server-time) • 100% attendance barring unforeseen circumstances or reasonable notice. • Able to speak English and have a working mic you can use • Always prepared for raids, food/flask/pots/runes • Able to take constructive criticism and feedback. • Preferably have provable experience in raiding at a high end (will be reviewed case by case) • Able to commit the time required to min/max (and expect the same of others) • In depth knowledge of class and upcoming changes. • Able to read/watch/listen to raid tactics and have a thorough understanding of the boss and mechanics before stepping into any raid. • The mindset that loot is a means to an end and the “teams” progress > personal logs. • Mechanically strong The mentality of the guild may seem strict but this is because we would prefer not to have our or your time wasted if you are not prepared to commit. (if you do not meet 1 of the requirements then still feel free to submit an application form, if you are not prepared to meet 1 of the requirements then this is likely not the place for you) Classes/Roles Required Currently, we are in need of 3 Healers (preferably not shaman mains), and Ranged + Melee DPS. It is possible we have a tank spot open for outstanding candidates. What we will offer you A serious, drama-free raiding environment, with players that will commit to putting in the required time and effort. • Cutting Edge on every raid, anything less is failure • Eventually, raiding flasks/pots/feasts • Committed, consistent, and experienced leadership • High standards expected of everyone equally, no exceptions. • Researched and prepared raid leading If this is of interest to you and you want to apply visit: http://www.metanoia-eu.shivtr.com/ If you would like some more information, add mellowz#2407, zime#21104, entail#2216, AuQia#2343, InSAne#23753Pollitburo1 12 Aug
11 Aug [H] <Legio Pro Fennia - Draenor> LF Finnish Raiders As titled.. Since this is solely meant for Finnish people only, the following will be in finnish. <Legio pro Fennia> (Draenor serverillä) Tier 20 - 9/9HC, 1/9M (Tier 19 - 7/7M, 2/3M, 7/10M) etsii kesän lomailun ja rauhallisen pelailun myötä pelaajia Legion raideille. Kil'jaeden hc-kaadon myötä etsimme lisää rosteria myös mythic raideja ajatellen. Kesän aiheuttamat lomailut kun tekevät sen että osallistujia on yleensä juuri ja juuri tarvittava 20 pelaajan määrä. Mikä ihmeen Legio pro Fennia? Legio pro Fennia on ollut olemassa aikojen alusta... oikeastaan jo ennen World of Warcraftin euroopan launchia. Laughing Skull-serverillä jo WoWin betassa juostiin samalla porukalla (Nordic Horde) joka sittemmin muodosti Legio pro Fennian alunperin Agamaggan-serverille. Kor'gallille koko kilta siirtyi 3.6.2005, josta matka jatkui 9.3.2013 Draenorille. Legio pro Fennia ei ole kilta, joka yksi kaunis päivä vain lakkaisi olemasta vaan sen ydinjäsenillä on pitkä kokemus killasta ja kilta pysyy varmasti pystyssä vielä pitkään. Kaikesta tästä huolimatta haluammekin riveihimme myös uutta verta. Mitä sinulta vaaditaan: - Ymmärrät allaolevan tekstin - 18-vuoden ikä, enemmänkin toki saa olla - killan raid-päivät sopivat VÄHINTÄÄN kahtena päivänä kolmesta: to ja ma-ti klo 19:00-22:00 - ei ongelmia tietokoneen tai internetyhteyden kanssa - raid-addonit kunnossa - oma-aloitteisuutta itselle uusien pomojen taktiikoiden selvityksessä - osaa tehdä hakemuksen, jota lukiessa eivät silmät ala vuotamaan verta Mitä sinulle tarjotaan: - Mahdollisuus päästä raidaamaan suomalaisessa täysi-ikäisessä porukassa - Suuria tunteita, niin hyvässä kuin pahassakin - Olla osa yhtä vanhimmista yhä pystyssä olevista (suomi)killoista. Legio pro Fennia perustettiin jo WoWin betan aikana kauan ennen virallista julkaisua! Mitä tarvitaan? Tällä hetkellä tankki/heal osasto on aika hyvin kasassa mutta otamme kaikki hakemukset harkintaan. Ennenkaikkea järkevä ja asian osaava pelaaja on aina tervetullut. Aina kannattaa kokeilla kepillä jäätä, mutta muista - Sherlockmaiset analysaattorit tutkivat hakemuksesi kamman ja suurennuslasin kanssa :-) WWW-sivut ja mahdollisuuden hakea kiltaan löydät osoitteesta http://www.legioprofennia.net/ Tervetuloa mukaan!Nazshak1 11 Aug
07 Aug [A] <The Little Guys> Recruiting !! Do you feel like a little guy in a world full of confident and experienced gamers ? Do you want to progress with content but you hate pugging because you get called a noob? Well that's what this guild is for. Hi, I'm Gnomi, the worlds favourite pint sized guild mama (maybe not favourite but I'm certainly a nice gnome). I made The Little Guys to be a safe space for people wanting to improve in a helpful and friendly environment. For people who need to team up with others for quests or story progression and don't want to lfg them. We've become a strong, tight knit guild. With a lot of resources and helpful players, we have over 100 people in the guild so there's always something to do ! As a guild we run dungeons of all levels, including keystones, as well as a regular raid. Often it's the Nighthold but we do others if people request it. Currently we are trying to form a heroic raid team for the nighthold so we can attempt to complete it in a good time before the opening of ToS so we can experience the fun as soon as it opens ! We are a family. We laugh , we cry , we win , we lose , we wipe , we kill Gul'dan , we pull things by accident , we die by falling *cough* jumping .. off cliffs. But we do it all together and have a bloody good time doing it ! Our discord channel is always lovely on a raid night and I guarantee you will be laughing if you join in. So why not give The Little Guys a try ? Write me a message below and we can chat further. I promise you , it will feel like home ! (I'm allowed to be this soppy, I'm female)Gnomi11 07 Aug
07 Aug LF someone to play with Hi! I´m pretty casual and prefer to play with others. Right now I play several times a week but I lack buddies to play with, so I´m wondering if anyone would like to join me in dungeons, leveling, old content, chatting and whatever sounds fun at the moment :) Feel free to send me a message in game.Hljómalind2 07 Aug
03 Aug [A] Raze Mythic Team 2 is recruiting 9/9 HC, 1/9 M <Raze> is a European Tiered World of Warcraft Raiding Guild based on the Alonsus / Anachronos / Kul Tiras Connected Realms. We strive to provide a competitive, respectful and fun atmosphere for our members to enjoy World of Warcraft. Our aim is to provide a raiding environment suited for players of varying skills and expectations. Mythic Team 2: We're looking for players who are highly skilled, experienced and dedicated to maximizing their performance. We expect to progress through Mythic content at a medium to fast pace appropriate to the skill level and learning curve of the team as a whole; aiming to clear the majority of content before the next tier. Current Nighthold progression: 8/10M Current Tomb of Sargeras progression: 9/9 HC, 1/9 Mythic Currently Recruiting: - Demon Hunter: Havoc - Monk: Mistweaver, Windwalker - Paladin: Holy, Protection - Priest: Shadow - Hunter: Beast Master, Marksmanship - Shaman: Restoration, Elemental, Enhancement - Death Knight: Frost, Unholy, Blood - Rogue: Assassination, Outlaw, Subtetly - Warlock: Affliction, Destruction, Demonology - Druid: Guardian, Balance - Other role/class combinations will be considered To review up to date team information, current roster and recruitment requirements, please follow the link to our website at the bottom of this thread. What you can expect from us: - 3 raid nights a week (currently Wednesday, Thursday & Monday - 19:45-23:00 ST) - Structured & organized leadership - A stable, experienced & dedicated raiding team - Highly skilled team committed to maximizing their performance - A friendly and helpful community of current and ex-raiders - Light hearted & enjoyable raiding environment What we expect: - Strong class knowledge to maximize your role and survive in a Mythic raiding environment - Suitably Geared - Reliability: We try to keep our rotation for the raids to a minimum and for that we require everybody to have a attendance of higher than 90% - Maturity and ability to give and accept constructive feedback Do not hesitate to contact myself, another officer in-game or review our website if you have any queries. On behalf of the Officer Team, we look forward to hearing from you. Links WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/alonsus/Raze Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/3585 Guild Website: http://raze-alonsus.eu Mythic Team information: http://raze-alonsus.eu/teaminfomythic2 Personal Contact Medacus (Whitford64#2968) Ebinissia (Attaroa#2363) Eresos (Erevos04#2664) Marrowgarr (Marrowgarr#2735) Tremonster (Milkow#2934)Tremonster0 03 Aug
03 Aug WTS Heroic Kil'jaeden, 9/9 HC Tomb of Sargeras and +15. we are a team of an elite players than have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 930 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get from Mythic plus and a good chance on 910 or higher from the chests, every chest drops exactly 2 items and its random who gets those items from the 5 players , if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. Tomb of Sargeras Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Kil'jaeden] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 915 loot or higher, up to 950. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Abyss Worm Mount from Mistress Sassz'ine. 6-Heroic Kil'jaeden also gives a new artifact weapon skin. -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Kil'jaeden you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Tomb of Sargeras heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 800k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is one and half million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 1 million and 150k gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 800k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt1 03 Aug
19 Jul <Origin>[H] Recruiting 9/9N / 8/9HC EDIT: Origin is Recruiting Ranged DPS! Current progress: 9/9N / 8/9HC Origin is a casual and friendly raiding guild which has been established on Kul Tiras [Horde] for 10+ Years. Our Guildies have enjoyed and experienced much of the previous content this game had to offer and continue to do so, who aspire to continue progression in our 10-20 man Raids, whilst maintaining a friendly and sociable environment. We initially began as a social Guild, consisting of close friends from either in-game or real life. On the Launch of Naxxaramus in WotLK coalition runs initiated the beginning of Origin as a casual 25 man Raiding Guild. Today, we remain a small Guild of very close friends and dedicated yet casual players who are looking to recruit Ranged DPS for Tomb of Sargeras HC & Mythic We endeavor to keep the Guild relatively small and manageable; therefore, we look for Mature and responsible individuals. What we also look for in applicants and recruits is a level of commitment within a sociable raid environment. As a successful yet casual Raiding Guild, what Origin can provide for you in return, is progression and fun within a mature, stable and sociable community - in and out of Raids. As a Guild enjoy progressive content, but also enjoy the many other aspects the Game has to offer - including M+ achievements and PVP. - Please note, Raiders are required to have Discord for Raids. - Our Main raiding days are Wednesday & Tuesday evenings, 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST. - Alt/Casual raids on Sundays 19:00/20:00 ST For further details, please contact Litia/Nuri via BN - Nuri#2281 or reply below. Thank you and hope to hear from you! :] xLitia20 19 Jul
18 Jul [A] Raze Mythic Team 2 is recruiting 9/9 HC <Raze> is a European Tiered World of Warcraft Raiding Guild based on the Alonsus / Anachronos / Kul Tiras Connected Realms. We strive to provide a competitive, respectful and fun atmosphere for our members to enjoy World of Warcraft. Our aim is to provide a raiding environment suited for players of varying skills and expectations. Mythic Team 2: We're looking for players who are highly skilled, experienced and dedicated to maximizing their performance. We expect to progress through Mythic content at a medium to fast pace appropriate to the skill level and learning curve of the team as a whole; aiming to clear the majority of content before the next tier. Current Nighthold progression: 8/10M Current Tomb of Sargeras progression: 7/9HC Currently Recruiting: - Monk: Mistweaver, Windwalker - Paladin: Holy - Priest: Shadow - Death Knight: Frost, Unholy, Blood - Rogue: Assassination, Outlaw, Subtetly - Druid: Guardian, Balance - Other role/class combinations will be considered To review up to date team information, current roster and recruitment requirements, please follow the link to our website at the bottom of this thread. What you can expect from us: - 3 raid nights a week (currently Wednesday, Thursday & Monday - 19:45-23:00 ST) - Structured & organized leadership - A stable, experienced & dedicated raiding team - Highly skilled team committed to maximizing their performance - A friendly and helpful community of current and ex-raiders - Light hearted & enjoyable raiding environment What we expect: - Strong class knowledge to maximize your role and survive in a Mythic raiding environment - Suitably Geared - Reliability: We try to keep our rotation for the raids to a minimum and for that we require everybody to have a attendance of higher than 90% - Maturity and ability to give and accept constructive feedback Do not hesitate to contact myself, another officer in-game or review our website if you have any queries. On behalf of the Officer Team, we look forward to hearing from you. Links WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/alonsus/Raze Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/3585 Guild Website: http://raze-alonsus.eu Mythic Team information: http://raze-alonsus.eu/teaminfomythic2 Personal Contact Medacus (Whitford64#2968) Ebinissia (Attaroa#2363) Eresos (Erevos04#2664) Marrowgarr (Marrowgarr#2735)Eresos1 18 Jul
10 Jul [H] <Fury> - Shadowsong 3/9M 10/10M Recruiting! “Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to Fury.” - Francis Quarles Currently recruiting: Very High Prio: Rogues High Prio: Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, Healer Priest High Prio: Warlocks, Moonkin, Elemental Shaman, Marksman Hunter High Prio: SV Hunters/Windwalkers Of course, all classes of exceptional applicants will be considered! Current Progress: 3/9 Mythic ToS 8/9 HC ToS 10/10 Mythic NH 2/3 Mythic ToV 7/7 Mythic EN Background: Fury was launched in the beginning of April 2010 by a small group of long-term friends from all over Europe, with a wealth of raiding experience from every tier of raid content all the way back to the beginning of vanilla WoW. After two short months of existence we had grown to heroic standard guild and surpassed many long-standing raiding guilds on Shadowsong in progress. Since then, we remained as a heroic (and now Mythic) progression guild and despite relatively minimal time investment (we raid typically 10-12hours each reset only) Fury has consistently maintained a high standing on the realm. Our focus is on making as much progress as we can in a limited time-frame. When it comes to raiding we're a dedicated and stable bunch but the guild has a mature yet fun community and social atmosphere besides. We pride ourselves on being a well run, drama-free guild with plenty of time to pursue other activities besides raiding in or out of game. If this sounds like the type of place you could see yourself fitting in then please feel free to chat to any of our officers: Psiethyr, Zastaph (GM), Monoki, Lethora, or Azur or visit our forums at www.ssefury.com and create a private application (via the link on the main banner). ------------------------------------------------------------------- What you can expect: A mature and inclusive guild atmosphere A stable raiding experience 3 nights strictly per reset Strong Progression for time invested Balanced gearing Faceplanting 0.001% Wipes :) Comfortable sized realm. No queue times. What we expect from our raiders: Communication Focus and Preparation Maturity A drive to achieve the best they can. A drive to always learn from mistakes and improve with each boss attempt ~80% Attendance in general Raid Times: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday 20:30 - 00:00 (often finishing a little earlier) On rare resets where we need to move a raid-day for better raid composition etc. we typically aim for Monday as our replacement day. Our Raiders will always know when this type of situation is likely though so they can plan accordingly. Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from you. Psiethyr, Recruitment Officer for <Fury> Website: http://www.ssefury.com Psiethyr#1473 Baroque#2155 Zastaph#2891 Monoki#2908Barøque14 10 Jul
10 Jul [A] CZ/SK raiding group Howdy fellas and gals! This recruitment post is directed to Czech and Slovak players only, but according to the forum rules it has got to be written in English, so there you have it. To keep this short, we are a bunch of players from several servers and even more guilds that gather together three times a week to raid - nothing unusual. Nowadays, we progress The Nighthold on Heroic, we've so far downed 8/10 HC bosses and are looking to boost our ranks. We have pretty much a stable group, but we do have spots for more exceptional players. Because why don't make things even smoother. We could use an additional healer with DPS offspec and several ranged DPS / few great melee DPS. Our raid size is between 20 to 25 players, so you shouldn't worry about not having a spot. We don't aim for Mythic content - our goal is to kill Gul'dan on HC, farm NH until patch 7.2, while meanwhile maybe going back to Mythic Emerald Nightmare thanks to cross realm availability. What we require: - CZ/SK player - Understanding of your class sufficient enough for The Nighhold HC - Attendance - 2 of 3 raid days is the minimum - Own consumables (potions, flasks and food), since you may be from a different realm - TeamSpeak 3 What we offer: - Stable raiding party on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 20:00 to 23:00 - Possibility to stay in your current guild (no transfer/guild change needed) - Guides to every boss encounter - Personal loot (with plenty people willing to share their loot) - Focused, yet not stressful atmosphere - Combat logs and analysis on https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/57674/ (feel free to check) If you are interested, /w Narim-KulTiras or add me at Narim#2951 (don't reply here, as I won't be checking this daily) Thank you for your time and looking forward to raiding with you! Narim Kul Tiras EUNarim1 10 Jul
10 Jul <The Northern Lights> - Doomhammer [H] are recruiting Current Progress in Legion - 7/7 EN (HC), 3/3 ToV (HC), 10/10 NH (HC) & 2/9 ToS (HC) <The Northern Lights> are looking to boost our ranks as we progress through 'The Tomb of Sargeras' - 9/9 Normal & 2/9 Heroic //-------------- A little bit about the Guild: We are a friendly bunch of people from a wide range of backgrounds; former hardcore raiders who no longer have the schedule and casual raiders. We all have one thing in common; we enjoy low drama progression at a light pace of 2 nights per week (Monday and Wednesday 20:00-23:00 server) in a relaxed atmosphere. We understand that real life tends to get in the way, but that doesn't stop us getting through content at a good pace. //-------------- Onto the recruitment part: As a small Guild, the summer months can be tough to get raids going on a steady basis. Therefore we are looking to add a few new faces to continue our progress through the latest raid tier. Primarily we are looking for some ranged DPS (off-spec healing preferred) to round out our raiding team; Elemental Shaman, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, Hunter, Mage, Warlock. We will consider any exceptional applicants for other roles in a raid which we are not currently looking for! Ideally, an applicant will be; * Mature (18+) * Previous experience in Normal or Heroic raiding * Item level around 890 (easy enough now with the Broken Shore!) But it's not an ideal world! You can send an in-game whisper to one of the following officers for more information about our Guild if you're looking for a change of scenery; Grimmgør#2771 Akeso#2813 Finally, you can also visit our website at www.tnlguild.eu and leave an application there or ask questions if you are not able to get in touch with one of the officers!Grimmgør0 10 Jul
24 Jun [EU][H][Alonsus] Returning player looking for a home Hi! Just resubbed and bought Legion. Been playing MMOs fo over 20 years, and I tend to always main healer. Right now I'm levelling my pally and shammy over 100, and the idea is to group heal until I understand all the dungeon, and maybe also tank by then. Working from home, I have a very random schedule, so you might see me at 6am (like now) or 11pm, but I tend to play more on weekdays during sunlight hours. As a returning player, I would like a large, helpful guild, as I come with many questions (no clue about artifacts or any Legion content). Usually very cheerful, a bit ironic and with dark humour. Have mic so I can drop by TS3/Discord whenever you want. Talk soon!Healbot3 24 Jun
12 Jun [H] Looking for a Casual guild Hola! Not sure how this usually goes, but whatever. :D I'm Kal, a brand new player looking for a really casual / social guild to make my home, one that doesn't mind a mainly solo player who's still learning the ropes. I'm a chatty (once I get going) completionist who likes nothing better than mountains of collections and quests to complete. I'm English speaking, mature, with a laid back attitude to life in general. I'm still trying out different characters right now so my roster will change with time, but these are my permanent keepers so far: Kalmanus - Tauren Protection Pally Kaltulas - Goblin Destruction Warlock Kalbankh - Bank alt who doesn't really matter Kaldennae - Worgan Guardian Druid, A lone character for those Alliance goodies, who also doesn't really matter My timezone is UK and I can unpredictably be found anywhere between 9am and 9pm (Life - it's a chaotic thing, best to just relax and wander through it). My realm of choice is Kul Tiras. Advertise away, and feel free to ask me whatever, or shoot me a mail ingame if you prefer. Thanks in advance for your time!Kalmanus1 12 Jun
03 Jun [A] Joint Venture are recruiting Joint Venture was originally a guild in SWTOR. We came to WoW just before Legion as SWTOR has neglected it's raiding content for a very long time and we missed having new group content to challenge us. We enjoy playing together to progress through raids and dungeons while still being able to have a good laugh. We are an active guild - we like to do content together. Our schedule consists of 3-4 raid nights (2 progression and 1 -2 gearing type runs) and 1-2 dungeon farming nights. Nighthold Heroic has been cleared and we are looking forward to tackling Tomb of Sargeras and hopefully moving onto Mythic difficulty as well. To be able to do Mythic we need a few more members. We are looking for anyone that would wish to join us - any class/role/experience, old/new players - all are welcome. So long as you are willing to give your best in raids and contribute to the raid team, whilst not taking anything too seriously, then you will fit in well. The only other requirement we have, is that you are 18+. We do like to joke/chat about things of a more mature nature from time to time ;) If you are interested in joining us or learning more about Joint Venture you can contact Ellie in game @ Ellie#2141 or ask any JV member to direct you to an officer. Looking forward to hearing from you. EllieRáína1 03 Jun
01 Jun [A] SAK recruitment open again If you want a fun and relaxed gaming experience and progress at the same time SAK is the guild for you. We are currently 10/10 NH Heroic, and are looking for DPS to expand our roster as we prepare for Tomb of Sageras. Our raiding days are Friday and monday from 20.00-23.00 server time just send me Flee#2754 or our gm Cryophoenix#2467 a message for more information Looking forward to hear from youDampeer6 01 Jun
27 May Trading Warder's Shirt Hello everyone I have recently come across this unobtainable item while scrolling through my inactive characters on different realms. Since Kul Tiras is not my realm, I am willing to trade this shirt for a battle pet within the price range of 150k-300k. Let me know if anyone is interested you can also contact me in-game on my battletag yaz#11502Yazzle0 27 May
23 May lf guild hi just looking for a casual guild who are into doing anything, pvp/pve/questing/achievements. my guild is pretty dead and most times i am the only one on thanksSåuce1 23 May
21 May <Metanoia> - Ravencrest. Looking for serious raiders <Metanoia> - Ravencrest - Alliance Introduction We are a group of older players who enjoy the game the most when we are pushing hard for Mythic boss kills whilst they are still relevant, unfortunately, we have been unable to find a guild that matches those ambitions/raids at the times we are able to raid. The Plan The aim is to have a solid roster of 20+ players who all want to get cutting edge pre-nerf in a drama free environment, and understand what is required in raids and outside to achieve that. Requirements • Age 18+ (will be reviewed case by case if not met) • Able to raid Weds/Thurs/Mon 22:00-01:00 (server-time) • 100% attendance barring unforeseen circumstances or reasonable notice. • Able to speak English and have a working mic you can use • Always prepared for raids, food/flask/pots/runes • Able to take constructive criticism and feedback. • Preferably have provable experience in raiding at a high end (will be reviewed case by case) • Able to commit the time required to min/max (and expect the same of others) • In depth knowledge of class and upcoming changes. • Able to read/watch/listen to raid tactics and have a thorough understanding of the boss and mechanics before stepping into any raid. • The mindset that loot is a means to an end and the “teams” progress > personal logs. • Mechanically strong The mentality of the guild may seem strict but this is because we would prefer not to have our or your time wasted if you are not prepared to commit. (if you do not meet 1 of the requirements then still feel free to submit an application form, if you are not prepared to meet 1 of the requirements then this is likely not the place for you) Classes/Roles Required Currently, we are in need of 3 Healers (preferably not shaman mains), and Ranged + Melee DPS. It is possible we have a tank spot open for outstanding candidates. What we will offer you A serious, drama-free raiding environment, with players that will commit to putting in the required time and effort. • Cutting Edge on every raid, anything less is failure • Eventually, raiding flasks/pots/feasts • Committed, consistent, and experienced leadership • High standards expected of everyone equally, no exceptions. • Researched and prepared raid leading If this is of interest to you and you want to apply visit: http://www.metanoia-eu.shivtr.com/ If you would like some more information, add mellowz#2407, zime#21104, entail#2216, AuQia#2343, InSAne#23753Pollitburo0 21 May
20 May [Mad Cuz Bad]-[Horde-Draenor] Recruiting for Mythic ToS <Mad Cuz Bad> [Horde - Draenor] is a guild formed during Nighthold which consists of ex-hardcore progression raiders aiming to clear future mythic content while still relevant with only six hours of raiding per week. We are currently focused on recruiting players with a similar mindset and skills for mythic progression in Tomb of Sargeras. We will still raid until ToS hits, so mythic NH will be an option when we have the people for it. We’re a very diverse group of players. We have the younger generation, the 80’s kids and the old farts. We have players ranging from Scandinavistan to all over Europe. With so many different individuals we’ve still managed to have a great community on Discord, where many working days have been wasted just having fun with our members. Our atmosphere is both relaxed and hilarious. But what we all have in common is that during raids we always come prepared, we always keep updated on best talents/specs/tactics for the fights, and we give it all for the progression of the guild, which we also expect from all trials and new raiders. Since we only raid 6 hours per week, we want our raiders to have the dedication and skills needed to clear future mythic content, while also having the opportunity to enjoy real life. We have some available spots in our core raiding team, so we also encourage groups of players looking for a good home to apply to us. We also encourage re-rollers who are looking for a new start during ToS to apply, at the moment all heroic loot is being disenchanted. Our socials will have the opportunity to join us on farm content, and when they feel they have the time and skill needed, we’re more than happy to let them trial as raiders providing we have a spot for them in the raid group. Currently Recruiting: TanksLow Priority HealersMedium Priority (Resto Druid, Holy Pala and Holy Priest) MeleeHigh Priority RangedHigh Priority Socials are also welcome and encouraged to join us. If you are considering applying for raiding, please provide the following information: Logs indicating your performance (preferably Nighthold heroic) Armory link of your character A screenshot of your UI Raid Times (All times listed are Server Time) Thursday: 20.00 - 22.00 Sunday: 20.00 - 22.00 Tuesday: 20.00 - 22.00 Raid invites start at 19:50 every raid in order to be ready to pull at 8:00pm. All raids we run have a flexible finishing time, up to a maximum of 30 minutes depending on content left. Required Addons: RCLootCouncil DBM/BigWigs Exorsus Raid Tool How to Join: Please fill in this application form to apply as a raider: https://goo.gl/lnez4v If you wish to join as a social or if you have any remaining questions, feel free to contact us at: https://discord.gg/Sc2mHBW Alternatively, contact the following people: Eelcov - GM Battle.Net = Eelcov#2718 Discord = Eelcov#9444 Sharkmode - Officer Battle.Net = sharkmode#2122 Discord = sharkmode#8599Sharkroids0 20 May
18 May Deleted DeletedArchgordie2 18 May
18 May 2 Tanks/Healers LF friendly guild! (880+ ilvl) Hey there! Me and my friend are looking for a nice and friendly guild to do Mythic+ dungeons with and/or some raids. We don't care so much about quantity, we like small/medium guilds. My mains are a 884ilvl Prot Pally and a 882ilvl Resto Druid. His mains are a 889ilvl Guardian Druid and a 881ilvl Resto Shaman. We can fill both roles either way! I hope to hear something <3Skepster3 18 May