Alonsus / Anachronos / Kul Tiras

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
1d Ascendance recruiting We are recruiting players, who are progression focused and enjoy all the content the game has to offer. Join us today and you'll share in all the success of being part of Ascendance and become one of the family. All of our current members are very passionate about the game, and our raiders look to push themselves with friendly competition to be top of their game. We already have a solid core of members who are looking to continue making strides in BFA Mythic content, our aim being to achieve success by working together as a Team. Who are we looking for? DPS - We will consider all quality DPS applications. Healers - We will consider all quality Healing applications. When do we Raid? Raid Nights: Wednesday, Sunday & Monday 20.30 - 23.30 (Server time) * Please note Progression Raids Nights may finish a little later at the Raid Leaders discretion. Casual Raid Night: Thursday 20.30 - 23.30 (Server time) The Casual Raid Night is for Farming/Trials/Alts/Casuals. ------------ Outside of Raids: Mythic+ , RBG, PVP and a fun crowd to do it with What do we expect from our Raiders? High Attendance on Progression Raid Nights; this needs no further explanation. Be Prepared; This means having Consumables (Flasks, Pots, Food etc.) Your gear gemmed and enchanted were applicable. Voice Chat; Able to listen and communicate when required. Personality, Loyality, Commitment and of course to have Fun! Ascendance also has a very friendly group of social members who take part in other raids/events. If you are looking for a place to hang your hat, and would like to be part of the community then feel free to drop us an application noting a "social" app. You never know, you might want to Raid in future. Where to Apply If you're interested in joining Ascendance please complete an application on our website: ascendance-eu.com You will be invited to Discord to chat with us if we decide to take your application further. Alternatively, you can contact any of the Guild Council in Game for a chat. Contacts: GM: Nidromel, Council: Lhyle#2846, Eruption, Sarmis, Stokley, SuigenerisNidromel2 1d
04 Oct (A) The Rucksacks Recruiting all Are a newly formed guild recruiting for serious progression. We aim to clear all current content in a fun and relaxed environment. We expect applicants to be currently progressing through Uldir and have at least some mythic plus experience. If your fed up pugging heroic,mythic plus and even mythic raids then The Rucksacks may be the place for you, We will be forming a core of players over the coming days to kick on with our journey. Requirements: Mythic plus 10 completed Weekly Flasked/enchants/gems/food Correct knowledge of class/talents What we give: Help towards your 10+ Heroic Raids Mythic Raids An a Core that will be pushing it self to the max to compete with the server in mythic raiding an mythic + Our current raid days are Wednesday 8-11ST Thursday 8-11ST Sunday 8-11ST Open to all classes. Hit me up at Eruption#1817Erùption1 04 Oct
04 Oct (H) New Guild recruitment for effective players! Hello ladies and gents, Are you tired of Mythic Raid progressions, time and materials invested only to get four items with 15 item levels more? Are you tired of playing only one class for two days a week and wait until the next ID reset to have fun? If you answered both questions with yes, please continue reading. :) First things first, I have all 12 classes on max level and I love playing my alts. I am playing WoW since Vanilla and have been Raid leading in the past on a Heroic level. I managed to provide a lot of players with "The Chosen" achievement in Legion and I acquired all 36 Artifact challenge appearances, before the introduction of the maximum Concordance level. This small introduction is not to boast or anything, but to explain that I have a lot of experience and I am not a bad player. For me personally, the Legion spell reduction has massively decreased the fun to play only one class. The lack of variety compared to back in Wotlk, Cata etc. has removed a lot of fun and variety for me, which makes me a bit frustrating. I suspect the merger with Activision made this game very low complexity, in order to keep stakeholders happy by high subscription numbers. Anyhow; for me, doing the same content with the same character and progressing Mythic wipe by wipe for 15 item level higher loot is very boring and quite frustrating, due to lack of appropriate rewards. The Mythic mechanic is so much less forgiving and the 20 player limitation makes things really unpredictable (disconnect, lag etc.). Almost any mistake is automatically a wipe, which does not give me a feeling of progressing but rather relying on good "rng" to be successful. If I want to gamble, I play poker. On top of that, with the Warforged/Titanforged system I would rather do 2-3 HC clear runs and equip my alt characters with nice gear and learn the encounter from a different perspective (Tank, Healer etc.), than progressing % by % in Mythic content. If anybody else agrees with me and is interested in establishing a guild, with 2 raiding days per week, where we rush through HC content in 90-180 minutes? I have absolutely no interest in Mythic, as the effort is exponentially higher than clearing HC in a timely manner for a much lesser reward. We can discuss the possibility of organizing split runs and gathering a core member base with the required classes for flex raiding. Possible combinations: Tanks/Healers/Dps/Total 2/6/22 30 - most loot due to Heroic flex system 2/5/18 25 2/4/14 20 2/3/10 15 2/2/6 10 If anybody else is interested in this concept of Heroic split alt character raiding on a two-day basis, please give me a shout so we can have some fun with our main and alt characters. Cheers, Boellor BattleTag: Baljko#2359Boellor2 04 Oct
01 Oct [A] <Judge> 3/8M Recruiting for Uldir Progression! ---------------------------------------------------------- Currently recruiting for Uldir progress and beyond! ---------------------------------------------------------- <Judge> [Alonsus] Battle for Azeroth is upon us! After clearing all Legion tiers & receiving Cutting Edge in each of them, the plan is to continue on into BFA with more of the same! We are a close knit team and some of us have been playing together for over a decade at this point, but we are always looking for exceptional players to add to the roster and maybe make some new friends in the process as well. Raid times: Wednesday: 20:00 - 00:00ST Sunday: 20:00 - 00:00ST Tuesday: 20:00 - 00:00ST Recruitment One Healer, any class. One Ranged DPS, with a preference for Warlock & Mage One Melee DPS, with a preference for Ret Paladin & DK If any the above sounds like it tickles your fancy and you think you could make a solid addition to our roster, then please fill out our application form here: https://goo.gl/forms/5JpZu8w77pcm5oko2 If you have additional questions or can't fill out the form, don't hesitate to contact any of us as per the contact information at the end of this post. If you fill out the form, we'll send you a response directly! Legion Raid Stats: Argus M - Realm #2, World #1211 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Hwsp3UmOQ Kiljaeden M - Realm #2, World #698 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFmCtj1wuDw Gul'dan M - Realm #2, World #1144 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_F7XiD_7k4 Helya M - Realm #1, World #818 Xavius M - Realm #4, World #2892 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmNAthH1Wos [U]Raiding Rules:[/U] Loot Loot distribution is decided via loot council and we are continuing to use the RCLC addon when possible, subject to the new personal loot restrictions. Attendance and Punctuality Please aim to be online and available from 19:45ST on raid days, the aim is to get the group together in time for a first boss pull at 20:00ST. If you are online after 19:45ST, you should be free to join the raid group, unless given notice otherwise by an officer. For progress, the best team is picked on a per boss basis, taking into account composition but also player availability for the coming raids. Consistently available players are higher priority picks. Preparation Research every encounter before tackling it, turn up with the right build for the job. Ensure your character is optimally prepared with everything it needs for maximal output and mechanical performance. Every raider is expected to clear at least the highest current difficulty for maximum rewards per reset, for the weekly chest. Attitude We want a team of players who are able to continually improve. This means looking back at your past performance in logs or videos and identifying what you should do differently. This means looking forward to new encounters and making sure you've got the right build for the job ready when we start it. Finally, remember that we are all here to enjoy the game and kill some bosses! Contact us Malathaar (XtremeBean#2219), Ikeus (Ikeus#2404), Zabuzan (Zabuzan#1702) or Aluura (Aluura#2946) can be contacted if you have any questions about the guild or are interested in joining.Zabuzan0 01 Oct
25 Sep [A] <Dogs of War> (5/8N) Is Recruiting! <Dogs of War> is one of the longest standing Alliance guilds on the Alonsus/KulTiras/Anachronos server group. We always have been and still are a friendly social guild, but we're also progressing casually through N Uldir. We are always looking to welcome more players to our guild, whether you're looking for people to talk to or you just want to quietly enjoy a guild's company whilst levelling. Who are we looking for? Anyone and everyone! First and foremost we are a social guild, however, we are now looking to expand ourselves into a casual progression guild. We pride ourselves on being inclusive and welcoming, not being elitist or hostile. Currently Dogs are recruiting casual raiders for N Uldir progression (5/8), going forward to H in the future. All roles are welcome, healers especially. What can we offer you? A friendly environment, and a chance to make friends. The opportunity to join our first ever progression team(s)! Being part of one of the oldest guilds going. A relaxed raiding atmosphere, focused on fun and not worrying about wiping and dramas. If this interests you please message me in private or comment on the post to let me know if you want to know more!Cryptícslice0 25 Sep
25 Sep LF Guild Alliance So Im thinking Id like someone to play with, besides my wife. Very casual/social players, 30+ with a life, so no hardcore raiding. Norwegian, so a nordic or norwegian is very welcome. Its a very tall order but its worth a try =) Blmrk: "E' da nokon som passar før meg?" Find me ingame or reply hereGraut5 25 Sep
25 Sep [A] Quintessence (8/8N, 2/8HC) recruiting Hello everyone, Quintessence is one of the older raiding guilds in Kul Tiras (turning 12 this January). We're a multi-national guild, comprised mostly of veteran players, active since our founding and focused on raiding without ignoring all other aspects of the game. At the moment, we're recruiting players of almost every class and role to strengthen our raiding team on our way to heroics. However, mythics aren't not in our immediate plans, though that might change. We're considering everyone, so don't hesitate to contact us even if your class/role does not appear on our list: - DPS with offtank gear, just in case. Mostly interested in a paladin or druid. - a couple of healers. A shaman, monk or paladin would be nice to have. - Casters: Warlock, boomkin, shaman are our top priorities. We're not too fussed if you don't play either of those. - Melee: Monk - Misc: Gnome abusers. Our main raiding nights are Wednesday and Sunday 19:45-23:00, server time. From time to time, we also add optional raids. Our main requirements are to be on time or inform us beforehand in case you can't make it, be prepare and Discord. There are a few ways you can contact our officers for a chat: - Directly whisper us: Yrell, Lies, Emalaith or any other member of the guild in case we're offline or on alts. - Add me on battlenetID: Washburn#2385Emalaith0 25 Sep
24 Sep <Dogs of War> Now Recruiting Everyone! <Dogs of War> is one of the longest standing guilds on the Alonsus/KulTiras/Anachronos server group. We always have been and still are a friendly social guild, but we're also progressing casually through N Uldir. We are always looking to welcome more players to our guild, whether you're looking for people to talk to or you just want to quietly enjoy a guild's company whilst levelling. Who are we looking for? Anyone and everyone! First and foremost we are a social guild, however, we are now looking to expand ourselves into a casual progression guild. We pride ourselves on being inclusive and welcoming, not being elitist or hostile. Currently Dogs are recruiting casual raiders for N Uldir progression (5/8), going forward to H in the future. All roles are welcome, healers especially. What can we offer you? A friendly environment, and a chance to make friends. The opportunity to join our first ever progression team(s)! Being part of one of the oldest guilds going. A relaxed raiding atmosphere, focused on fun and not worrying about wiping and dramas. If this interests you please message me in private or comment on the post to let me know if you want to know more!Cryptícslice0 24 Sep
22 Sep Dear Alonsus... I really could've cried my eyes out when I jumped onto my old home, so many people, memories. Gone. I didn't know where to post this so I thought I'd leave it here. For those who played from 2007-2014 on Alonsus as Horde and Alliance, Friend, Foe, each of you, thank you!!! I had a blast and won't forget any of you... :) \o Tera/ChalmerzTherealtera18 22 Sep
21 Sep (A) Lazarus Casual Raiding - 5/8Nm Lazarus is a 18+ Newly formed casual raiding guild made at the end of legion, We have been working hard recruiting and building a guild from the ground up and now have a viable raiding team that could use some skillful additions. Currently were gearing up in mythic keystones and helping those that need to get to 340 who want to raid as fast as possible. Raid days are Tuesday's & Thursday's starting at 21:00 In-game till 11pm. We have an Elite rank within the guild only given to those that show genuine support for Lazarus that includes having to be in the guild for a set amount of time being 120 at ilvl340 & To be registered to discord. So those who want that chance to go one step beyond to support the guild can do so :) We use discord as the main VoIP and to watch up on boss tactics. Repairs, food & flasks are provided in raids. We have no minimum Ilvl requirements to join, Only that you are a laidback, banter friendly player that wants to have fun in BFA and progress as a bunch of mates. Thanks for reading if you got this far & IF you are still interested we are currently looking for one dk dps as well as a warlock, However socials and extra dps are always welcome. Current progress so far is 5/8Nm Uldir and running mostly keystone 5-8 to gear people, To join our main raid team an ilvl requirement of 335 is needed. Pm myself(Obí), LittleWolf, Dwarfadinius in game for any questions.Obí2 21 Sep
20 Sep [A] <The Molochean Hand> (8/8N 5/8H) is recruiting! **Updated 26.09.2018** Hi there, *The Molochean Hand* is a long established social-raiding guild based on Anachronos, Alonsus & Kul'Tiras. We're seeking like-minded people to generally have fun with and experience this wonderful game we all love, but together. After a successful Legion campaign, we're looking to recruit more dedicated players for all aspects of the guild. You can access our Community, here: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/YpBDLmUX9b?region=EU&faction=Alliance What we offer: Raiding - We cleared every raid in Legion, whilst relevant in heroic mode. We usually start in normal and work our way into heroic, but still remain competitive. Currently, we have cleared normal 8/8 and are now progressing heroic, in which we are 5/8. Dungeons - We have set teams for mythic dungeons, and we're looking to continue that for more teams in future. The more teams, the more friendly competition - the merrier! Discord - We have a very active Discord server that's free to use for all members, anytime. If you like memes, you'll love it! Social Scene - There is always people online and willing to chat. We have members of all ages and nationalities, so come and join the fun. What we're looking for: Raiders - Anyone that is willing to prepare their character for raiding at a heroic level will be considered. We have a pretty full roster but do have space for exceptional players of any class. Mythic Keystones - Anyone who wants to be part of a weekly team and is willing to learn mechanics and use Discord. Priority: Tanks and Healers. Social - People that enjoy being part of a guild and that have an appetite to play the game. Interested? Find me in game or ask any member to guide you to Krycek (GM - LordKrycek#2502) or Haund (officer). Additionally, if you're an ex-member and just want to say hi - I'm always happy to hear from you - I never forget a meaningful name. Huntmaster Krycek.Krycek24 20 Sep
20 Sep [A] The Little Guys - recruiting. Hi you lovely lot! It's Gnomi here , the little pint sized guild master you know you all love. My little guild has had ups and downs and currently we're on a down! We've lost a lot of players during the legion grind before BfA and most haven't come back to enjoy the Kul-Tiran world. I'd love to get a gang together again! The point of our little guild is so people who may not be confident in the game - who dread accidentally pulling a mob when they're doing pug'd dungeons - who may not even experience a lot of content because they don't feel confident pugging at all ! - that those people have a space where they can feel safe to screw up, and to die a stupid death. All we ask is that you learn tactics - if we're raiding then we ask you look up how the mechanics work. If silly deaths occur while we're getting the hang of it then that's fine! We can laugh about it together. The people in our guild have become friends, and our raid nights used to be full of laughter and success (eventually) Please send me an in game mail, or a whisper or respond here if you would like to be a part of The Little Guys - a guild that you're going to be able to call family Gnomi-AlonsusGnomi0 20 Sep
13 Sep All Nuke Skull is recruiting!! All Nuke Skull is an alliance guild on EU Anachronos and we've been around for over 10 years. **We are currently 11/11HC and 1/11M we're looking for dk dps and a boomkin with resto os.** <All Nuke Skull> are a semi-casual Alliance Raiding guild. We were initially formed by Jhonntae, Killet, Chevette and Xahara from <The Stormwind Crusaders> with the initial intention of seeing as much Burning Crusade content as possible before Wrath of the Lich King hits the shelves. We wanted a casual guild but with a focus on raiding.... A guild where people would put in the effort required to down the bosses, but one where the atmosphere was a little more relaxed. When Wrath of the Lich King arrived we farmed Naxxramas, took down Sartharion plus Three, and defeated the Dragon Aspect Malygos. We ran through Trial of the Crusader, we cleared Ulduar, and we defeated the Lich King with our 10-man teams and took down 11 Bosses in 25-man. In Cataclysm all the way up until Firelands, we finished all the normal mode content when it was relevant, and picked up a few decent heroic kills along the way.... When we came to Dragon Soul, we decided to be a little bit more serious about our progression. Despite a lull in attendance during the Summer/Football/Olympics, we eventually finished up 8/8 in Heroic Mode (with most of our kills done before the major nerfs to the content) and established ourselves as one of the top PvE guilds on the server. Up until the middle of WoD we were a progressive raiding guild and around 5th on the server. We went under a management change and it started to quieten down. We lost alot of regular players and raiders, myself included, and the guild all but died. Well, we are back and have gained a really great group of players and have a very busy discord. With Antorus we aim to raid on fridays currently, potentially continuing on saturdays, as our main raiders raid with another guild right now. However, we are aiming to have a full guild raid team by BfA and ideally way before. We are buliding the guild back up, our raiders are 9/9HC. If you want to be in on the ground floor whisper any member.Foxieroxie18 13 Sep
13 Sep Big Game Hunters Recruiting We are currently looking for new members to bolster our ranks and help us push through Uldir Hc and onto mythic. Raiding 3 times a week on Wednesday, Sunday and Monday. All classes welcome message me in game or reply hereIndecent0 13 Sep
10 Sep Horde on this realm? So I have a few alliance chars on this realm, but I was wondering how it would go if i where to make horde chars inhere? Edit: I might mention that I only play PvE, so no warmode/PvP needed. Its sort of a small'ish realm and seems like there are around 3-4 times more alliance players than horde. So: - How is it to do quest/world quest (does everything just go white before you get to it)? - How is it to que for groups (open world bosses, dungeons, raids)? - How about the AH? I actually dont know know if alliance and horde have seperate or combined AH's? - Are there any horde-guilds? So if any players with horde-chars on this realm could offer any info it would be appreciated. :)Argivian1 10 Sep
27 Aug LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: Sinkronyzer#1775Justsink0 27 Aug
20 Aug Redacted - Found a new home ***** I have found a new home and am very happy to be part of a new community.***** I am looking for a casual, relaxed guild to be a part of. I used to be a hardcore raider back in Wrath & Cata but I am looking for a less serious and hardcore way to enjoy the game these days. I played during WoD and Legion although I have not been part of any guilds and have kept myself to myself in a private guild with my other half and a couple friends. As you can imagine, its a lonely way to play the game and myself, and probably my other half, would love to experience some friendly social interactions again. I would love to run heroics and mythics with groups of guild mates and we might even join some casual B team / Alt raiding occasionally. For the past two expansions we have just run transmog and mount runs and just taken a big backseat, we sometimes ran LFR but not on a regular basis. I would love to continue doing these things but we also want to experience some fun with new players and make new friends. Myself - Mage since Wrath, Hunter since TBC My partner - Hunter since WoD If anyone would like to speak to me then just shoot me a message on here or in game. Thanks for reading.Lethalmagi0 20 Aug
18 Aug A memorial to a Livergobbler These types posts are never fun and often comes to us delayed, like the drip of molasses. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kul-tiras/livergobbler/pve So let me tell you a story about Livergobbler, a man whom we knew merely as Paul. Paul experienced many changes in the world. He lived through the worst of apartheid, having lived in africa for work and getting out when it got ugly. We might never have known him, for he was coming past his middle age when he required a liver transplant, which left him stuck in his home. His son got him a computer and world of warcraft so he could still be social and have an outlet. We met him in the burning crusade, where he with geordie charm and stubborness refused the tanking players their demise and over the years got literally hundreds of Kul Tiras horde players better gear. It is a sadness that our new Anachronos and Alonsus neighbours will not get to meet him. For all you old timers that passed through The Undead Guardians and Legends. Many of you will have directly experienced his legacy. Paul got to go through all the way to black temple, see the lich king fall on his head alt, to complain about cataclysm and to call pandaria silly. He even got to experience legion. To make the statement that this man who survived so much was taken by terminal cancer is not an honour, but a sadness. But it is also more than ever a sign that a single person can have direct and indirect impact on an entire server playerbase. The top guilds of old had players who passed through his aid or stuck with. With his stubborn healing and attitude, who knows how many of were aided by his presence? I miss Paul. And I would do a lot to hear him call me a tosser again.Dacada4 18 Aug
18 Aug [H] [Q] Greater Invasion Point: Matron Folnuna Hi, I am gearing for Argussian Reach rep. There is a raid like quest to do (in the title). It cannot be done with a small group or I am doing something wrong :p I was wondering if there is any number of players who also need this quest to complete on Alliance side? Thanks.Evithien0 18 Aug
14 Aug [A]<thx> 2 days Mythic guild on Ravencrest. **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** <THX> was founded back in 2012 by a tight group of friends who raided together starting from T12 and achieving respectful rankings in the process, most notably World 80th Elegon HC on Ravencrest. We've decided to reform on Ravencrest after a few of us raided together on Defias Brotherhood in Animosity for the last few years, bringing over half of Animosity with us. We're a semi-hardcore guild raiding 2 times a week, but we're still aiming to maintain a good realm rank. Summary of recent history (As Animosity): Warlords of Draenor: T17 - Imperator Mar'gok - World 1103 / EU 599 T17 - Blackhand - World 594 / EU 300 T18 - Archimonde - World 750 / EU 414 Legion: T19 - Xavius - World 553 / EU 350 T19 - Helya - World 1037 / EU 685 T19 - Spellblade Aluriel (Latest NH kill) - World 754 / EU 453 T21 – Antorus HC cleared within first week ended up with 5/11M As a guild, our aim is simple: to clear Mythic content while it is still relevant, whilst raiding in a ‘fun’ and positive environment. While we are raiding just 2 days a week, we expect almost 100% of attendance on all main raids. Recruitment We will always consider somebody regardless of their class and/or spec! In order to give you a higher chance of approval, you should meet the following requirements: - have relevant raiding experience - able to maintain 100% attendance - competent in the class/role you play - have a working microphone alongside Discord **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** When do you raid? Monday & Wednesday We raid from 20:00 until 23:00 Server time Who can I contact? Bnet - Michael#23334, Kidneyxt#2328, Shaun#2102 Discord - Dathran#2016, Teelor#4882, Milkshake#7986Piens2 14 Aug
12 Aug Healer Looking For Guild Hello! After a long break from the game, I've came back for BFA and i'm looking to get back into raiding! Looking for a friendly, mature, raiding guild. Looking for a guild able to clear Heroic comfortably and push into Mythic :) I tend to get at least 80%, pushing to 96% for my ilvl on logs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/25732804 Feel free to add me on Battle.net for a chat: Ross#2961Unda2 12 Aug
12 Aug [H] [EU] <Vex> New Guild formed by Cutting Edge players [H] [Alonsus] <Vex> are a new guild formed on Horde Anachronos by Cutting Edge players. The goal is to recruit members to form a mythic team on the Horde side which outperforms the current progress of other guilds (Horde best in Legion is 2/11). Being that this guild is in a low population battlegroup, the Cutting Edge players involved in forming Vex are happy to tutor/advise players new to Mythic raiding from everything from action bars, rotations, to simming, using weakauras and how to use warcraft logs and github to analyse your performance and find optimal talents/gear/azurite traits to maximise your potential within the role you perform. We currently have a roster of 20 players ready to raid in BFA, however are still recruiting to have a healthy number and balance of players to make optimal team comps of very capable players. Our raiding nights are two nights a week on Tuesday and Friday evenings (2000-2300 server time) with the aim to get 100% out of players on the nights we raid rather than 60% out of tired players 3+ nights a week. We will run additional raid nights and are forming multiple mythic+ teams within the guild to stay on top in BFA! Our priority in recruitment is currently: Holy Paladin, Offtank, Ranged dps. If this interests you, please add Lukepyrah#2944 or join our discord: https://discord.gg/7pVXZBmÐroid0 12 Aug
06 Aug (A)Frequency-Alonsus are recruiting !! Frequency is a raiding guild on the Eu server Alonsus, we have been together raiding consistently now since 2008. We ourselves are a mature group of adults, priding ourselves on mutual respect with players from all over the Eu and different backgrounds and can offer a relaxed and friendly environment for Both our raiders and Social players. Since 2007 we have proudly experienced all walks of life when it comes to progression raiding, We now take a more relaxed approach and raid only 3 days a week and in a much more laid back environment, However this does not mean we have stopped pushing progress. We have enjoyed progressing in raids up to mythic raiding level, remaining mostly always in the top 5 on the servers with progress & look forward to seeing what BFA has to offer. We are always looking for keen & experienced raiders with the ability to fit well into a team, In BFA we will approach raid content the same as always and remain committed to experiencing as much content as we are able to without the Recruitment!!! We are currently Recruiting - Ranged and Melee Dps Required at this Time. All classes and specs are being considered for the new Expansion. Returning to the game after a break? No problem. We can offer you a social spot where you are able to join raids at the weekend, getting to know raiders while catching up to a level you need to be at to finally Join the main team. We like to think everyone deserves a chance and we can offer you that here. Raiding: 20.00 - 23.00 ST Wed-Thur-Mondays Don't like applications? that is No problem either. Application process can be done over a chat. Gm/officers - Toobashed, Cheeki, Ultimesia, Kissit Michelle#2280 is my personal Battlenet if you fancy a chat Guild Website - https://frequencyalonsus.wixsite.com/warcraftCheeki68 06 Aug
01 Aug Returning player looking for new home Hello All, Well after 6 years of being away from WoW i decided to come back, this is my 4rd week and i must say it is a bit overwhelming , a lot has changed and BFA is almost here so more changes. So im a casual player who enjoys leveling alts , doing raids , dungeons, but also trans mog runs, mount runs and all this with no presure, cant be always online because of work and normal life. Im looking for a casual guild, friendly player who enjoy the game and are willing to learn this old returning player the new ways, a guild with MATURE people , adults no kids in raids yelling at you on the mic, preferably 30+ age players, you dont have to be the biggest guild in the server , a small guild is also nice. Im in the realm of Anachronos , i have a pallytank(main) 110, warrior tank 110, hunter 110 and a druid feral 110, and more alts. Thanks.Puñodelaluz2 01 Aug
27 Jul LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: sinko#8304Justsink0 27 Jul
06 Jul <Oblivion> 11/11M Boost Community Hello and Welcome to Oblivion's Boost Community, formed by top 11/11M Raiding Teams. We Provide our Boosting Services on Eu Horde Only. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What do we provide: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Any Day Time: 16:30 - 00:30 Server Time (Runs every 30minutes) Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title. Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day Time: Custom Time (What Suits You) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00/23:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. You will Roll on Rings/Necks/Cloaks. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Everyday Time: 15:00/18:00/20:30/22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Antorus Heroic PL Special : Day: Custom Day (up to you!) Time: Custom Time (up to you!) Extra Info: We assign 3 unsaved players of the same class to trade all items to you. Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 17:00/20:00/22:30/00:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Glory of Argus Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Glory of Legion Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please join the discord and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it as well! Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQReginé2 06 Jul
06 Jul NoM 11/11M Boosting Service (Horde) NoM 11/11M is now opening up the boosting service once more! We have been boosting since Mop, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months and also boosting throughout WOD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through The Emerald Nightmare. You can have a look at the comments and feedback we receieved here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11181138612#1 and here :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17289172227?page=1 Now, we are offering the below runs, with your choice of the loots. Nighthold Mythic : Elisande and/or Guldan with mount and/or without mount. Antorus Heroic: Full run PL We accept gold in any realm. Please get in touch with the below people for more info. Linblad#2519 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Laiyaaa#2606Aliné1 06 Jul
25 Jun Late Night Guilds On our new merged server is/are there any guilds that raid late night?Nukacola3 25 Jun
20 Jun [A] <Judge> 11/11M Recruiting ranged DPS <Judge> is recruiting to finish off Antorus and of course to continue raiding with us all throughout Battle for Azeroth. We've been on Alonsus as a raiding guild since The Burning Crusade, and most of our members have raided at a high level in past expansions. Raid times: Wednesday: 20:00 - 00:00 Sunday: 20:00 - 00:00 Tuesday: 20:00 - 00:00 We're currently recruiting Ranged DPS players with a preference for Mages/Hunters/Elemental Shamans/Boomkin anything else we still consider. If the above sounds like it could be interesting for you, please fill in our application form here: https://goo.gl/forms/5JpZu8w77pcm5oko2 More information about our guild can also be found on your WoWProgress page: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/alonsus/Judge If you have additional questions don't hesitate to contact any of the officers: Aluura (Aluura#2946), Malathaar (XtremeBean#2219) or Ikeus (Ikeus#2404)Aluuna2 20 Jun
16 Jun *Fallen from Creation* Guild is recruiting :') Hey there, Guild *Fallen from Creation* is recruiting the following: People who are: - New to the game -Looking for a casual relaxed Guild -Looking for a family like, friendly Guild -Looking for a casual raiding guild who help players who don't know tactics -Looking for help in gearing -Looking for a place to chill and talk, have a laugh (We have our own Discord Channel) We are a Guild in Alonsus/Anachronos/Kul'tiras realm. Always welcoming people to our Guild. We do Casual Raiding, Mythic + Dungeon Keys. We're a very helpful guild always happy to help players have a better understanding of the game. If you're interested in joining please contact one of the following officer in-game. - Eirya-Alonsus - Toughnuts-KulTiras - Sassquatch-KulTiras - Fentao-KulTiras Hope to see you in-Game! :) Our Discord channel is: https://discord.gg/4FGb43Eirya2 16 Jun
02 Jun Realm First! Battle for Azeroth Keystone Master Horde. Alonsus /Anachronos /kul Tiras HORDE! Hello Hordes. I am Janzeer from Anachronos, Protection warrior, World ranked twice in leveling and in Mythic + I am looking for a dedicated experienced Horde players in Alonsus / Anachronos / Kul Tiras (Horde) or if you are in a different realm you also welcome to join and transfer your character (60 days before BFA is released) to achieve Realm First BFA Key Stone Master in our realm. You put down your armory + Raider IO and your battle tag, If I see that you fit the requirements I will contact you. For now I am looking for a healer and 3 dps. For more info Add me: Janzeer#21215Janzeer0 02 Jun
25 May Help pleaze So i want to get the violet spellwing mount but i dont really know to do a heroic argus and it's not on the auction house, WHAT DO I DOO???Pringlesmlg3 25 May
20 May <Origin>[H] (Currently 2/11M) Recruiting for BfA EDIT: Origin is Recruiting all roles for BfA! Current progress: 2/11 Mythic Antorus Origin is a casual and friendly raiding guild which has been established on Kul Tiras [Horde] for 10+ Years. Our Guildies have enjoyed and experienced much of the previous content this game had to offer and continue to do so, who aspire to continue progression in our 10-20 man Raids, whilst maintaining a friendly and sociable environment. We initially began as a social Guild, consisting of close friends from either in-game or real life. On the Launch of Naxxaramus in WotLK coalition runs initiated the beginning of Origin as a casual 25 man Raiding Guild. Today, we remain a small Guild of very close friends and dedicated yet casual players who are looking to recruit all roles for BFA! We endeavor to keep the Guild relatively small and manageable; therefore, we look for Mature and responsible individuals. What we also look for in applicants and recruits is a level of commitment within a sociable raid environment. As a successful yet casual Raiding Guild, what Origin can provide for you in return, is progression and fun within a mature, stable and sociable community - in and out of Raids. As a Guild enjoy progressive content, but also enjoy the many other aspects the Game has to offer - including M+ achievements and PVP. - Please note, Raiders are required to have Discord for Raids. - Our Main raiding days are Wednesday & Tuesday evenings, 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST. For further details, please contact Majerai/Nuri via BN - Nuri#2281 or reply below. Thank you and hope to hear from you! :] xLitia22 20 May
15 May <Exception> Mythic Antorus Boosting Services <Exception> is offering multiple types of boosts please see below for the different types of runs we offer. What we have to offer right now is: Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot We ONLY accept gold as payment. If you can pay on Shattered Hand and connected realms you will get the cheapest prices. However we do accept gold on most servers. Antorus Mythic run is on Wednesdays at 19:30 server time. All our raiders are 965+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer each armor and token type. For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 or send me a whisper in-game. These runs are HORDE ONLYßíó0 15 May
13 May <Regrets> Is boosting Mythic 15+ and Argus HC kill. Regrets is selling mythic 15+ boost and Argus HC kill personal loot. For Mythic 15+ we will boost your character using our 15 key or yours if you want, you can also go afk during the boosts. We will complete the run on time so you get [Keystone Master] achievement, and you might get a 940+ from chest also you will get a 960+ loot from your weekly cache. We will also gives you the loot that we don't need at the end of the run. We charge 150k and accept gold on both sides. For other realms we charge the price of wow token. For Argus HC you'll get [Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker] + [Violet Spellwing] Mount + a chance for 955+ loot and you can use a bonus roll. We charge 250k and accept gold on both sides. We charge 450k for full heroic clear. We will also gives you the loot that we don't need at the end of the run. If you are looking for a different type of boost, feel free to whisper us about it. Battle-tag: Janzeer#21215Janzeer1 13 May
10 May WTB Magic Rooster Egg Tcg Mount WTB Magic Rooster Egg Mount ( Gold on Silvermoon-Alliance) BattleTag: Psarman#2811 PM me for more Info pls.Shockwaver0 10 May
05 Apr Outland Revolution Hi please check out this video if you loved or enjoy The Burning Crusade and Outland. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLJtTmoOMPE Add my Battle-Tag Rikard#2959 for interests in the new Project 70 on Silvermoon <Raiders of Outland>Zpikkz0 05 Apr
02 Apr Firelands achivement Can someone help me with an achivement on fireland i only need 1 person so if you have the time wishper meEitriel0 02 Apr
02 Apr Firelands achivment Can someone come to the firelands to help me with an achivment P.S i only need one personPringlesmlg0 02 Apr
30 Mar Lf Casual Raiding Guild for Curve Resto Druid (930iLvl at time of posting this) looking for a casual Raid Guild where I can progress towards Heroic Antorus Curve before BfA. Raided Nighthold weekly with my previous guild for Guldan Curve, then took a break. Now want to work towards Antorus Curve and Spellwing in a guild that casually raids. I always come prepared, flasks, consumables, strats etc. Just cant meet regular raid nights due to my job right now, so need raids to be flexible on attendance. Hoping for a relaxed environment where people come together when they can make it and have a guild group in discord to take it from there.Medeina0 30 Mar
29 Mar Quintessence (11/11hc) recruiting for Mythic As the title says, we're looking for new members to fill up our roster for Mythic raiding runs. We're more interested in ranged DPS, especially boomkins and a warlock, though other classes will definitely be considered. Our raids take place every Thursday and Sunday from 19:45 to 23:00 server time and, while we provide feasts and repairs, you're expected to bring your own consumables and use Discord. Quintessence turned 11 years old a couple of months ago and our player base includes veteran and new players alike who enjoy every aspect of the game. If you need more details or info, please free to whisper Lies, me or any other member of the guild to put you in touch with us.Anomandaris0 29 Mar
27 Mar LF PVP guild Hi i have 2klsxp (season 6) in 3s. It's my second season as warlock and i can play affliction and destruction. I also have 2klxp on ww & dh. If you want to contact me add me on battlenet: lins123#2421Zalala0 27 Mar
18 Mar Antorus Mythic Horde. Anachronos/Kul'tiras/Alonsus. Hello guys. I am trying to make a team for Mythic Antorus raid on Horde side. Goal is to kill as many bosses on mythic as we can + having a mythic loot from your class hall. Mainly the raid should be either on Friday or Saturday depends on people's scachual If you have 960+ ilvl and you cleared 11/11 hc or higher then you are welcome to join. Type some info about your self ilvl bis etc + your battle tag if interested or add me janzeer21215.Janzeer0 18 Mar
15 Mar <Ecology> Kazzak now selling antorus mythic boosts <Ecology> on Kazzak are now offering boosts for Antorus Mythic. What can we offer We offer a smooth and professional boost by skilled and friendly players with All baseline gear included. We currently offer these packages: 9/11M - 6M 10/11M - 7.5M 11/11M - 12M Argus only (No mount) - 8M Argus + mount - 12M 11/11M + mount - 18M When do the boost runs happen? The boost runs take place at 8PM Server time every Wednesday. How to book your boost If you would like to purchase a boost from us we ask for a 20% deposit up front to secure your spot. The rest of the gold is traded before the first boss is pulled. If you would need anymore information or you would like to book a boost, please add: Bukket#2984 Vaeny#21906Bukket0 15 Mar
15 Mar [A] <Easy - Lightbringer> 2/11 (M) is recruiting. <Easy - Lightbringer/Mazrigos> is recruiting. We are presently 2/11 Mythic. We are happy to discuss cross-realm applications by single individuals or small groups of players. Recruitment is currently open for DPS and healers. Applications of exceptional quality, or those from players with raid leading experience will always be given special consideration regardless of our current recruitment status. Minimum requirements for Raider applicants for Antorus Mythic: iLvl:950 Artifact level: 74 All Epic Gems, Fully enchanted, etc. Raid attendance: 50% (we raid on Mon/Wed/Thu/Sun from 21:00 to 23.30 server time) To apply to Easy, please complete an application form in our forum. Make sure to read the sticky, and to complete the application form in full. You do not need an account to post an application. The link to our forum is http://www.wow-easy.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=25 We are happy to discuss applications by small groups of players. If necessary, create a character on Lightbringer or Mazrigos and contact an officer: Templaar, Rotkwa, Nephesh, Liria, Irukandzi <Easy> was founded in 2006. It has a long and stable membership; many of us have raided with Easy for 10 or more years. We are an adult guild and we tend to keep chat clean and to raid in a pleasant and non-threatening atmosphere. We don't bench members once they qualify as raiders - we have a system which gives preference to raiders who have been rolled out of a previous raid. We prefer raiding as friends together to hardcore progress, but our progress is usually solid enough, but without the aggro of hardcore raiding and without compulsory attendance at all raids.Halfamo0 15 Mar
11 Mar (A) Ape Enclosure [7/11M] LF DPS / OS HEAL Hey there, We are Ape Enclosure, we are a new formed guild on the realm of Alonsus. We exist since Tomb of Sargeras. We are currently 7/11 Mythic Antorus and aim for a full mythic clear. Not hardcore tho. Recruitment At the moment we are looking for a ranged player with an Off-Spec heal, who is willing to heal on some fights where needed. We prefer to get a Shadow Priest with a Discipline specc in or a Boomkin with a Restoration Specc. We raid 3 times a week, monday, wednesday and thursday. All days are from 20.00-23.00 ST. (Be there at 19.45) If you want to apply we expect you to be available for as much raids as possible, we do understand however that in real life can happen and that stuff can come up. We also have fun raid at fridays for alts or people that don't do mythic/heroic raiding. (normal run) If you have any questions about us you can always contact our Co-GM and Raid Leader Cahea. (Ynstinction#2432) He will get back to you asap. (Discord = Ynstinction#8272) We try to keep everyone happy and are a really social guild who are doing keys on a daily bases and sometimes we do some rbg's or arena's. Thanks, hope to talk to you soon! https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/eu/connected-alonsus https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/282311 https://raider.io/guilds/eu/alonsus/Ape%20EnclosureCaheá1 11 Mar
05 Mar [H] Dead Weight is recruiting! 7/11 Mythic Dead Weight [H] is a guild on the server Stormscale-EU. We recently moved from the realm Bloodhoof/Khadgar-EU to Stormscale-EU. Currently we are 7/11 Mythic and we’re going strong for achieving Cutting Edge this, and upcoming raid tiers. Our goal is to clear Mythic Antorus in this tier, so we’re only considering players that are on par or better than our top players in the guild. We strive to develop as a guild. All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding and a good social mentality during raids in order to created a pleasant environment we can enjoy as well as being able to progress raids at a reasonable pace also you will be needed to attend the raid prepared. We expect you to min/max your character and you should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it’s directed at you. You’ll also be required to install Discord and have a working headset and microphone and also be able to understand the English language. We raid the following days and times: (SERVER TIME) Wednesdays 20:30-23:00 Thursdays 20:30-23:00 Sundays 20:30-23:00 We are currently looking for: -Blood Death Knight -Fury/Arms Warrior -MM Hunter -Affliction Warlock -Frost/Fire Mage We are also taking exceptional players in consideration. Are you interested? Please contact Yvafourtwenty-Stormscale in-game or add Yva#21447 feel free to add any of the other officers too: -Azörius: Abobalypse#2387 -Discordiansz: Discordians#2834 -Ruxi: Miz7#2772 -Canine/Anubis/Coyote: TheKingEcho#1129 Team DWYva3 05 Mar
04 Mar [DUTCH guild] Optimus Pruim - Bloodhoof[H] Casual LFM This post is in English but we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Optimus Pruim is a guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar with members from Belgium and the Netherlands. We’re a CASUAL guild and we value the SOCIAL aspect. We're not a raiding guild! We're a social bunch who enjoy different aspects in WoW, raiding happen to be one off those. We have a strong active core at the moment with guildies and a bunch off friends outside off the guild. Together we’re venturing into Antorus HC. Our progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Optimus+Pruim We’re very pleased with the direction the guild is going, and we want to continue this way in BfA. That’s why we’re on the lookout for like minded dutchies/belgians (18+) to expand our dutch/belgian WoW community. If you want to know more check out our forum post with more details: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616122934?page=1 or add my battletag: Stougmeister#2832 Remember, we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Groet en misschien tot later, PuikPuik0 04 Mar
27 Feb Looking for something fresh, new, exciting ??? Hello fellow WoW´ers ! My name is Näruxo (Battletag: Näruxo#2882) and I am the Guildmaster of a brand-new Horde Guild on the EU-Kazzak Server, called <HowMuchTheFish>. We just started out a few days ago, and are now happily recruiting for our Raid Roster in an effort to tackle Normal/Heroic and later Mythic, both in Legion, Battle for Azeroth, and beyond. Our raid days will be wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday - starting on 20:00 p.m each. You could be either a new player aswell, or a veteran, who took some time off of playing or someone who wanted to tone done his hardcore raiding schedule a bit. Currently recruiting all classes - this is YOUR chance ! I promise a nice guild and raiding enviroment, fair loot, and hopefully getting back all the excitement, that you felt, when you were in your first guild, ready to gear up your main for raiding or doing some M+ ! Would love to hear from you ! Sincerrely, Näruxo#2882Täntrum0 27 Feb