Twilight's Hammer / Agamaggan et al.

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
15 Dec 2014 Which realms are you connected to? Hey all, this is a forum for those of you on the following realms: Twilight's Hammer Agamaggan Bloodscalp Crushridge Emeriss Hakkar Connected Realms are a set of standard realms that have been permanently and seamless “linked.” These linked realms will behave as if they were one cohesive realm, meaning you’ll be able to join the same guilds, access a single Auction House, run the same Raids and Dungeons, and join other adventurers to complete quests. For more information on Connected Realms, please read the preview blog post here.Takralus0 15 Dec 2014
3d Antorus Heroic Boosting <Invalid Target> Invalid Target <Ragnaros> is selling Heroic !Antorus the Burning Throne! boosts on horde side with personal loot and rolling on unwanted items every Saturday. We can boost 4-5 player in heroic. If you can't get in due the lack of spots we offer you a 10% discount on the next weekly run. We only accept GOLD as payment (we accept gold on other high/medium pop realms as well). For prices, information and application feel free to add me on Arkhien#2198 or reach me out online on Ragnaros on the following character: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/ArkhienArkhien14 3d
3d [H][Cult of the Doomed][11/11M] Looking for more ! Cult of the Doomed (Horde), is currently recruiting most classes / specs for re-clears, and to bolster our roster for Battle for Azeroth. Currently open: - Most classes / specs. Although any exceptional candidates regardless of the classes/specs wrote above will be considered, so don't hesitate to ask us, or apply on our website. Guild current expansion history: - The Emerald Nightmare [7/7M][Cutting Edge]. - Trial of Valor [3/3M][Cutting Edge]. - The Nighthold [10/10M][Cutting Edge]. - Tomb of Sargeras [8/9M]. - Antorus, the Burning Throne [11/11M][Cutting Edge]. Guild information: Cult of the Doomed is a mature, thriving guild that hasn't stopped raiding since 2008. We call home the connected realms of Emeriss, Hakkar, Crushridge, Agamaggan, Bloodscalp and Twilight's-Hammer - EU. Our raiding schedule is: Wed / Sun / Mon, 19:45-23:00 (CET, UTC +01:00). We are looking for exceptional raiders that are driven and patient, and are able to maintain over 85% raid-attendance per month. More Specifically: - Consistency is what we appreciate the most. - In-depth class knowledge, of the class you're playing. - You need to be over 18 years old. - Talk on Discord when you need to. - Be an active player, and put the effort to join our long-lasting community. - Ready to go the extra mile to help the team when it needs you. - Be open to constructive criticism. - Respect our effort. Additional info: - Highly diversified international community. - English is our main language. - Alt/Social raids (Optional). - Active Guild forums. - Guild activity in other Steam/Blizzard games. - We make sure to keep having fun even during the worst progress wipefests. If you think you have what it takes, find some recent combat logs and apply @ http://cultofthedoomed.enjin.com/recruitment In case you have questions check the website or whisper any officer ingame. Or contact us via real-id at: Tranceaddict#2107 (Elektrika). Thanks!Trollipops8 3d
4d <Fam> Boosting Antorus Mythic & Argus Mount <Fam> are now selling full, part or just Argus Mythic runs. We also boost Heroic Antorus with personal or master loot, more info and prices are listed below. Who are Fam? We've quickly become the most progressed and only full Cutting Edge guild on the Twilight's Hammer connected realms. Despite numerous roster issues over the tiers we've been consistently selling boosts and are now open for Antorus Mythic services. When? Any Mythic Antorus boost will either be on a Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday or a combination of the 3. Times will always be between 1900 - 2300 ST. We can be very flexible and work around you to find the best time. Services & Pricing We only accept gold for any boosts. 11/11 Antorus Mythic - 5M 11/11 Antorus Mythic & Shackled Ur'zul Mount - 9M Argus Mythic only - 2M Argus Mythic & Shackled Ur'zul Mount - 5M 1-9 Antorus Mythic - 400k per boss Antorus HC 11/11+ Master Loot - 600k Antorus HC 11/11 + Personal Loot - 350k Any boost will include all loot that our current raiders do not need which is usually just high titanforges. A full ML prio run can be arranged at extra cost. Extra info If for whatever reason we are unable to complete part or all of the run we will fully refund or give the option to reschedule. This is a rare occurrence but we'll always try and find away around it should it happen. Mythic boosts are usually limited to 2 spots per run and with limited resets left before Cutting Edge and 100% mount drop chance is removed, spots need to be reserved ASAP to avoid running out of time. Heroic boosts have up to 8 spare spots and we'll postpone boosts until we have at least 4 filled. Master loot runs involve loot being rolled between boostee's. Personal loot speaks for itself but any gear not needed will of course be rolled out. Contact BattleNet - Morgs#21837 Discord - https://discord.gg/Nhcg8YP (message an officer or ask in #chat) Anyone in Fam can take your details and let an officer know so feel free to search ingame if discord or battle.net is taking a while.Morgs2 4d
15 May <Exception> Mythic Antorus Boosting Services <Exception> is offering multiple types of boosts please see below ofr the different types of runes we offer. What we have to offer right now is: Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot We ONLY accept gold as payment. If you can pay on Shattered Hand and connected realms you will get the cheapest prices. However we do accept gold on most servers. Antorus Mythic run is on Wednesdays at 19:30 server time. All our raiders are 965+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer each armor and token type. For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 or send me a whisper in-game.ßíó0 15 May
14 May Disc priest 954 LF Guild Emeriss (A) I'm looking for a social/casual raiding guild with occasional mythic+ runs. I'm an alliance priest on Emeriss, with discipline as my main spec. I've been playing since late BC and used to raid a lot in Wotlk/Cata/MoP. I am from Denmark, 24 years old and a university student.Ultimatôr0 14 May
29 Apr WTS Mythic Antorus Full runs. Who is running this boosts: we are a team of elite players raiding in world top 50 guilds, we have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: The loot will be on Master Loot and you are going to get all 960 items and all 965 items that you can use for your whole class and your spec and all tier tokens, all those you get for 100%. you get a chance on higher loot as well if we do not need the 970-985 loot we will also hand it in to you. -you get achievements for killing the bosses on Mythic. -and finally if you do not have the fel hounds boss mount you have a very decent chance to get that. (IMPORTANT NOTE):These runs are being done on both sides Horde and Ally. THE Price for the Mythic runs: First 9 bosses 5 million gold. 10/11 Mythic 6 million gold.(with out Argus) 10/11 Mythic with Argus and (without Aggramar) is 10 million gold. 10/11 Mythic with Argus+Argus mount and (without Aggramar) is 14 million gold. 11/11 Mythic 11 Million gold. 11/11 Mythic and Argus mount is 15 million gold. Argus Mythic kill without the mount is 6 million gold. Argus Mythic kill with the mount is 10 million gold. -Contact Information: discord(the best way to find me): Vivicraft#9221 add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452Vivicrafts0 29 Apr
27 Apr NoM 11/11M Boosting Service (Horde) NoM 11/11M is now opening up the boosting service once more! We have been boosting since Mop, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months and also boosting throughout WOD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through The Emerald Nightmare. You can have a look at the comments and feedback we receieved here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11181138612#1 and here :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17289172227?page=1 Now, we are offering the below runs, with your choice of the loots. Nighthold Mythic : Elisande and/or Guldan with mount and/or without mount. Antorus Heroic: Full run PL or ML We accept gold in any realm. Please get in touch with the below people for more info. Linblad#2519 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Laiyaaa#2606Aliné0 27 Apr
19 Apr [H] Aspect of Anarchy recruiting for BFA Looking for mature raiders to bolster our ranks as we progress through Antorus. We are 9/9HC in ToS. We are in need of more DPS as we are looking to form a mythic group for Antorus. All classes and DPS specs are welcome. Tanks and healers are sorted. :P If you are looking for a casual raiding guild where you can have fun whilst progressing, then we are the guild for you. We raid Mondays and Wednesdays 7PM to 10Pm (Server Time). If you are interested in joining us then please message Darcside or myself in game or add me on Battletag JonnyBlaze#2827Hodgkins1 19 Apr
16 Apr Perceptive 11/11M Boosting Services Hello and Welcome to the Boost Community, formed by Perceptive's Guild Master which consists of a variety of boost teams of multiple top guilds. In the Boost Community, you can order which type of boost that you would like on discord or via Battle.net , so if you cant find a boost team to do weekly M+15 for example and cant find one of our advertisers in game, you can now just order it on discord and get way faster responses and achieve the boost as soon as possible. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What we Offer: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday/Tuesday Time: 16:15/16:30/17:00/23:00 Server Time Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Trinket (Whispers of the Dark): Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Antorus Glory Run : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Mythic + Boosting Services: Mythic + Level 15 for Weekly : Day: Any Day/Time Extra info: This type of boost is only for weekly Mythic + 15 for Cache! Mythic + Level 15 Armor Loot : Day: Any Day/Time Extra Info: This Type of Boost is for Full Leather/Mail/Plate/Cloth Group for Extra loot for you! Mythic + Level 20 for Score/Loot Day: Any Day/Time Extra info: Get More loot Drop and High Mythic + Score Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide,Please Join the Discord. Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQShamserk5 16 Apr
05 Apr Outland Revolution Hi please check out this video if you loved or enjoy The Burning Crusade and Outland. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLJtTmoOMPE Add my Battle-Tag Rikard#2959 for interests in the new Project 70 on Silvermoon <Raiders of Outland>Zpikkz0 05 Apr
04 Apr DH LF mythic guild Well, trying my luck here to see if Theres eny aktiv guilds. I'm looking for a Mythic guild, not a HC that soon starting Mythic. Don't wanna go to much in too deep, but I'm a soled player, with a lot of experience correct progression on my old main is 7/11 Mythic Antorus.Miraclelady0 04 Apr
30 Mar Sup Agamaggan 2005 calling, SUP GTelperíon0 30 Mar
26 Mar Selling Primitive Mantle Hi everyone! I logged in to an alt I had on this server and found I had the Primitive Mantle so I'm looking to sell it for slightly cheaper than average. http://www.wowhead.com/item=6134/primitive-mantle#comments Some backstory on the Primitive Mantle: Back in Pre-Cata, Troll Shamans would start at level 1 with a shirt equipped rather than a chest like most other classes. It was only Troll Shamans that would start with this shirt. With the release of Cataclysm, this shirt was removed and replaced with a chest piece. This means that the shirt has been unobtainable for almost 8 Years and is very rare. The price of it depends on the seller. It's rare enough for the seller to ask any price he/she wants. For example, its going for 8m on Tarren Mill (Which is overpriced imo :P) From what I can see, there is currently one posted on your Auction House for just under 2.4m gold. Considering this isn't my main server and I found this completely randomly and got lucky, I'm willing to sell it for a cheaper price :) Post your offers below or add me in-game at Tanjar#2525 Good luck and have fun :)Tanjer0 26 Mar
23 Mar [H] Wen Tzu Enclave is LFM – Fun people needed! Wen Tzu Enclave is an old school guild looking to build up its ranks again. We have started steady this expansion but due to some real life commitments we lost some members. We are a very relaxed bunch and mostly enjoy chatting during our raids/mytic+ casual gaming. We are not a hard-core guild and our aim is for people to enjoy themselves while respecting their fellow comrades. If your aim is to clear mytic raiding and get all the phat lootz and be cool this is not your place. We will fail cause Niabi does not care! This does not mean that we do not like raiding. We do raid and our aim is to minimum clear the heroic version. What is for sure is that we always try to discover the most inconvenient way how to wipe! We currently organise group content on Tuesdays and Thursdays at about 20:30 server time onwards. If you would like to join, simply /w Stoati, Niabi, Anantha or myself (Beelzebull) for an invite. Just a warning, our chat can at times get a bit out of hand so we strongly suggest that you are 18+!Beelzebull1 23 Mar
22 Mar afk at scryers bankHaste0 22 Mar
11 Mar LF weekend-raiding guild Dps warrior looking for a guild that raids on weekends. I'm pretty casual as of right now. I came back to WoW a couple of months ago after taking a longer break post-Cataclysm to focus on my studies. Back then, I used to tank raids hard-core about 5 times a week. I really do miss raiding with a proper guild! Due to my real-life situation I play about an hour Monday to Thursday, but have the weekends free to go bananas! Does your guild raid weekends? If so, I'd be glad to be get to know y'all! Write to me in-game QiuwalaQiuwala0 11 Mar
11 Mar LF weekend-raiding guild Dps warrior looking for a guild that raids on weekends. I'm pretty casual as of right now. I came back to WoW a couple of months ago after taking a longer break post-Cataclysm to focus on my studies. Back then, I used to tank raids hard-core about 5 times a week. I really do miss raiding with a proper guild! Due to my real-life situation I play about an hour Monday to Thursday, but have the weekends free to go bananas! Does your guild raid weekends? If so, I'd be glad to be get to know y'all! Write to me in-game QiuwalaQiuwala0 11 Mar
07 Mar Core - Vanilla alliance guild Anyone still playing on this server that was in the vanilla guild "Core" (raid leader was called Purplerain) 2004/05/06? Also looking for old members of a guild called "The Corporation"Scrooloose1 07 Mar
05 Mar [H] Dead Weight is recruiting! 7/11 Mythic Dead Weight [H] is a guild on the server Stormscale-EU. We recently moved from the realm Bloodhoof/Khadgar-EU to Stormscale-EU. Currently we are 7/11 Mythic and we’re going strong for achieving Cutting Edge this, and upcoming raid tiers. Our goal is to clear Mythic Antorus in this tier, so we’re only considering players that are on par or better than our top players in the guild. We strive to develop as a guild. All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding and a good social mentality during raids in order to created a pleasant environment we can enjoy as well as being able to progress raids at a reasonable pace also you will be needed to attend the raid prepared. We expect you to min/max your character and you should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it’s directed at you. You’ll also be required to install Discord and have a working headset and microphone and also be able to understand the English language. We raid the following days and times: (SERVER TIME) Wednesdays 20:30-23:00 Thursdays 20:30-23:00 Sundays 20:30-23:00 We are currently looking for: -Blood Death Knight -Fury/Arms Warrior -MM Hunter -Affliction Warlock -Frost/Fire Mage We are also taking exceptional players in consideration. Are you interested? Please contact Yvafourtwenty-Stormscale in-game or add Yva#21447 feel free to add any of the other officers too: -Azörius: Abobalypse#2387 -Discordiansz: Discordians#2834 -Ruxi: Miz7#2772 -Canine/Anubis/Coyote: TheKingEcho#1129 Team DWYva3 05 Mar
04 Mar [DUTCH guild] Optimus Pruim - Bloodhoof[H] Casual LFM This post is in English but we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Optimus Pruim is a guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar with members from Belgium and the Netherlands. We’re a CASUAL guild and we value the SOCIAL aspect. We're not a raiding guild! We're a social bunch who enjoy different aspects in WoW, raiding happen to be one off those. We have a strong active core at the moment with guildies and a bunch off friends outside off the guild. Together we’re venturing into Antorus HC. Our progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Optimus+Pruim We’re very pleased with the direction the guild is going, and we want to continue this way in BfA. That’s why we’re on the lookout for like minded dutchies/belgians (18+) to expand our dutch/belgian WoW community. If you want to know more check out our forum post with more details: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616122934?page=1 or add my battletag: Stougmeister#2832 Remember, we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Groet en misschien tot later, PuikPuik0 04 Mar
01 Mar [H] I am Boxxy want Swedes! I am Boxxy is currently recruiting for BfA, and possibly some late Legion wrap up. We're a Swedish guild where some of us have played together since Vanilla, and nowdays we take it pretty chill with only raid once a week (wednesdays). Since most of us are ex-hardcore raiders we still tend to clear Heroic quite easily but for Mythic we simply haven't had enough players. Now, we want to go in the BfA ready for Mythic raiding - therefore we need YOU! We expect you to be: - Swedish (obviously) - Active player, aka keep your char up to date (but no need to live and breath WoW) - Able to raid once a week (wednesdays as of now) - At least 18 years old We accept all classes/speccs and simply play by the old "bring the player not the class" mindset, and when BfA hits we will sort out a viable raiding roster. Besides raiding some of us run alot of M+ of varying difficulty. If you're interested in joining a relaxed but high standard raiding environment with good players without being married to the game, this is the place for you! Contact any one of us in-game and they will point you in the right direction. Well met! - Assiz.Assiz0 01 Mar
27 Feb [H]Brothers in Arms(Emeriss) recruiting for BfA Recruitment is currently open for all classes. <Brothers in Arms> is Bulgarian PvE guild established in October 2006. So far in Legion we are 7/7M, 3/3M and finished 10/10M in Nighthold as well.We are currently 9 / 11M in Antorus and recruiting Bulgarian players for Battle for Azeroth. Raid Days: Monday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Wednesday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Thursday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Sunday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Requirements: - Over 18 - Can communicate in Bulgarian - Discord/TS + microphone - 60% attendance - Former raiding experience is highly desirable We advise you to take your time in writing your application. Remember that first impression lasts. Make sure you have read the rules and policy of Brothers in Arms before you make your application. What we can offer: - A stable guild that has been raiding for 11+ years - Competitive progress with 4 raids per week - Fair leadership - no A or B teams, we don't recruit for the bench - Experienced guild management and raid leading What we are expecting from you: - Coming prepared with consumables and knowledge of the bosses you are about to face - High Motivation during progress and farm raids - Know your class and min-max your character - A "team first" attitude Attitude and commitment are the most important. We do not want people who just log on to farm raids to get loot and then disappear for progression nights! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- To post an application, register to our forums at bia-emeriss.com.Baxur0 27 Feb
27 Feb Looking for something fresh, new, exciting ??? Hello fellow WoW´ers ! My name is Näruxo (Battletag: Näruxo#2882) and I am the Guildmaster of a brand-new Horde Guild on the EU-Kazzak Server, called <HowMuchTheFish>. We just started out a few days ago, and are now happily recruiting for our Raid Roster in an effort to tackle Normal/Heroic and later Mythic, both in Legion, Battle for Azeroth, and beyond. Our raid days will be wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday - starting on 20:00 p.m each. You could be either a new player aswell, or a veteran, who took some time off of playing or someone who wanted to tone done his hardcore raiding schedule a bit. Currently recruiting all classes - this is YOUR chance ! I promise a nice guild and raiding enviroment, fair loot, and hopefully getting back all the excitement, that you felt, when you were in your first guild, ready to gear up your main for raiding or doing some M+ ! Would love to hear from you ! Sincerrely, Näruxo#2882Näruxom0 27 Feb
25 Feb [H] EU-Kazzak <HowMuchTheFish> LFM Hi all, <HowMuchTheFish> is a brand-new progression Guild on the EU-Kazzak Server, which aims at a semi-hardcore approach when it comes to raiding. Our goal is to eventually do Mystic and progress through BfA and beyond. To do this, we are recruiting for our 25 man Raid Roster (for Normal/Heroic). We will raid on wednesdays, thursdays, fridays, saturdays, from 20:00 CET each. Right now we are looking for the following classes to build up our Raid Roster : 1 Tank (any class) 1 Retribution Paladin 1 Havoc Demon Hunter 1 Fury Warrior 1 Feral Druic or Frost Deathknight 2 Assassination Rogue 2 Affliction Warlock 2 Mage (Frost/Fire) 2 Hunter (multi-spec) 2 Shadow Priest 1 Holy Paladin 1 Discipline Priest 1 Restoration Druid 1 Restoration Shaman We accept socials aswell !!! Additionally, we are in need of dedicated Raid Leaders/Officers. If you would like such a role, please approach me :-) Here is our website, where you can file your application : https://howmuchthefish.enjin.com/ Alternatively, whisper Näruxo#2882 ingame. Cheers, Näruxo, GM of <HowMuchTheFish>Näruxom0 25 Feb
22 Feb [H]EU-Kazzak <HowMuchTheFish> semi-hardcore Hello all, <HowMuchTheFish> is a semi-hardcore progression Guild, located on Kazzak-EU server, which aims at playing at the topmost level possible in each tier, while still having fun and not totally losing out the focus on the thing called "Life". (Small Disclaimer incoming : The guild needs to be created, I am lacking three signatures on the guild charter sheet) I am actively looking for members, to begin forming a raid roster. Socials are welcome too !!! What i am looking for "character-wise" and "class-wise" : Ideally you are mature, reliable, interested in raiding in a progression guild, no matter the level (normal, hardcore, up to mythic) and willing to put in some time. I have a couple of Officer and Raid Leader spots to give away, too - practical experience in raid leading, a knack for administrative duties, good knowledge of the game and your class(es) in particular, are bonuses. Aiming at three to five raids a week, distributed among the difficulties. Class-wise, i am willing to accept all classes in the game, as we are still a couple of weeks away (at least) from being able to function as a "unit" and grab the mythic bull by the horns, so to speak. (You should know that - coming from Destiny 2, which i will leave behind in favor of WoW - i have recruited 80 members for my clan in the span of four weeks, so i am determined to make this work) Looking forward to hear from you - i am accepting players from other servers aswell, even if you cannot - for some reason - move to Kazzak-EU right now. If youre interested, contact me on battlenet (Näruxo#2882). Cheers, NäruxoNäruxo0 22 Feb
13 Feb Looking for Guild Greetings to all. My name is Spyros and i came back to wow after 2 years of pause. I have a Dk and a warrior both on tank spec and curent in a leveling state atm. Looking for guild to join for talk , some staffs to do and hopefully some raids. If there is any let me know and dont hesitate to wisper me via in game Looking for a guild in any of the conected servers :) Hadesdaughte-Blood Death Knight -Twilights Hammer Cowspiri- Tauren protection warrior-Twilights HammerHadesdaughte0 13 Feb
11 Feb WTS +15 Mythic+ dungeons(edited) Hello, We are a boosting team that has been playing together since WoD Challenge modes and after long break we're here to help you get your Mythic +15 achievement and 960+ item! Rewards: 1) [Keystone Master] achievement 2) Artifact appearance (unobtainable after legion ends) 3) 960+ item in your weekly chest 4)940+ loot at the end of the dungeon Requirements: There are no requirements besides having a level 110! Our main team consists of the following players : Tank: https://eu.battle.net/wow/character/tarren-mill/D%C3%AAb/simple Healer: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/drakthul/airyedruid DPS: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/ripcms Contact: For more information on options and prices add one of the following battle tags for a chat: Airye#21446 Deb#21952 Blind#2818 (edited) Feel free to Join the Trading Market/Boosting Discord : https://discord.gg/Bq694CE There is an ongoing Spectral Tiger Giveaway ! Join to Participate in the Giveaway ! PS: In case we are not online you can leave a comment below with your btag and we will add you :)Deb96 11 Feb
07 Feb lfm for Lady of War - The Last of Us Since I'm playing on Bloodscalp, I'm also doing an announcement here. Hello Everyone, This is an announcement for an organized attempt to earn the character-specific title Lady of War / Lord of War and the associated FoS achievement The Last of Us, along with the toys Warlord's / Alliance / Horde Flag of Victory. This event is currently scheduled for Febr 24, 2018, sarting at 14:00 (CET) Disclaimer In order to have a full understanding of the event, the reasons, specifics, rewards, limitations and general info on doing it, please read the points below carefully. Each mayor topic will begin with a "FAQ" question, followed by a thorough explanation. What exactly is this about? As the title says, I am preparing an (series of) event with the goal of earning the title Lady / Lord of War, the toys and the FoS achievement (which is a meta-achi of the Warlord of Draenor one). This basically means a participation in the Highmaul Coliseum FFA scenario and the completion of the quest "Fight, Kill, Salute!". What are the exact rewards and goals? - Character-specific titles Lady of War (http://www.wowhead.com/title=441/lady-of-war) or Lord of War (http://www.wowhead.com/title=440/lord-of-war) - The toys Warlord's Flag of Victory (http://www.wowhead.com/item=119219/warlords-flag-of-victory), earned from the quest "Fight, Kill, Salute!", Alliance Flag of Victory (http://www.wowhead.com/item=119217/alliance-flag-of-victory), and Horde Flag of Victory (http://www.wowhead.com/item=119218/horde-flag-of-victory). The Alliance and Horde flags need to be acquired with characters from each faction. - The FoS achievement "The Last of Us" (http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9725/the-last-of-us) - Completion of the quest "Fight, Kill, Salute!" (http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9639/fight-kill-salute) which is also a prerequisite for "Warlord of Draenor" (http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9508/warlord-of-draenor), awarding an account-wide title with the same name. - Unleashed Mania, useful in Ashran (http://www.wowhead.com/item=118904/unleashed-mania) - 1000 Apexis Shards What are the requirements for the event/participation? - lvl 100 character! This is the single most important factor why an event is needed to be created in the first place. You may find in the next post. - lvl 3 Gladiator Sanctum (which requires a lvl 3 Castle and the Bone Collector Achievement - also more below) - 100 Broken Bones for the scenario queue (the first queue is free) - Based on the latest available information, a minimum of 9 people in the queue for the scenario to start, with a maximum of 15 ppl being eligible to join a single scenario. - Proper preparation, patience, and dedication. It's not an Antorus Mythic or a push to Rank1 Gladiator, but you need to do a little legwork in order to get it. So how are we going to do this? Assuming everyone who's going to participate have the requirements, we are going to queue at 14:00 on Febr 24, 2018, CET (will be a Saturday). After the scenario calls in, we will be put into the Higmaul arena, and after the preparation time a FFA fight will start. The last character alive will get the rewards and becomes illegible to queue for the remaining of the week. He/she can queue again after the weekly reset. How can I be sure that I will get the title and the rewards? As for now, I have two plans in mind: If the participation will be low (only 9 ppl interested), we will help each other to get the rewards. This means that in order of application, in each consequent week the person in line will be left alone and everyone else will let him to kill everyone and collect his reward. If we have enough participants (or don't trust each other) than we will go for normal FFA. Either way, I plan to host these events for several weeks (9 in my estimation). Ok, I'm interested. What now? - first of all, let us know here in the forum, or in the upcoming Openraid event - have a lvl 100 character, preferably XP locked, which can be done by Behsten (A) or Slahtz (H) - have a lvl 3 Gladiator's Coliseum in your Garrison. Since broken bones are hard to collect at lvl 100 (and are needed for queue), you can unlock the plans by completing the Bone Collector achievement (http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9495/the-bone-collector) on a lvl 110 character, in Ashran. - show up at the time given - with proper, fast queues we can be through in less than 20 mins - don't be a douche How can I reach you ingame? Will we have some kind of voice? What's with that Openraid event? My battletag is zenton#2525. I will (first) participate with my druid which you can find as Jeli @Bloodscalp. While not mandatory, we can use openraid's Ventrilo or a Teamspeak3 server. And yes, there is also an openraid event: http://openraid.zergid.com/events/view/310436 You can also find the original post in the LFG PvP section.Jelinä1 07 Feb
04 Feb [H] <The Power Rangers> is recruiting! 1/11 Mythic <The Power Rangers> [H] (1/11 Mythic) are recruiting players to strengthen our core raid team. Currently Recruiting: High Priority: Tank, Balance Druid, Resto Druid, Resto Shaman. Medium Priority: Havoc Demon Hunter, Fury/Arms Warrior, Frost/Unholy DK. Low Priority: Everything else. All applications will be reviewed. Socials are welcome as well! Raid Schedule: - Wednesday 20:00-23:00 Server Time - Sunday 20:00-23:00 Server Time - Monday 20:00-23:00 Server Time - Thursday 20:00-23:00 Server Time. Thursdays are not obligatory as we are doing farm raids. Requirements: 1. Good attendance. At least 2 out of 3 days. 2. Preferably past raiding experience, high raid awareness and a high skill level of the class you are playing. 3. Research every boss fight before stepping into it. We will go through boss strategies as we come along. 4. Discord and a microphone(push to talk). 5. We expect you to be a member of our guild, not only just someone who shows up on raid days. We don't expect you give up your social life to play WoW. However, logging in or checking Discord regularly is highly recommended, and we would prefer if you make an effort to get to know your fellow guild and raid members. The backbone of our guild revolves around all of us being friends. Interested in joining the guild? Feel free to contact our Raid Leader in game or add him on Battle.net/Discord; In game: Grinderud-Twilight'sHammer Battle.net: Grinderud#2724 Discord: Grinderud#9888Grinderud0 04 Feb
31 Jan LF PvP team I started anew after a long pause at Christmas so my achievements/gear are not great but would like to join some premade.Zuzerthehun0 31 Jan
24 Jan [H] <Reapers> is recruiting! Reapers is not just a guild… its a home. Reapers is a European Horde guild, we’ve been on Twilight’s Hammer ever since the server started. We have a mature, friendly atmosphere, where you can joke around with everyone, but as soon as we hit an instance we put on our gameface and we strive to play perfect. We are currectly 11/11HC and excited to go progress on mythic Antorus ! What we expect from you as a trial: >> Know your class! - We expect you to know your class, how to gem, what the current rotation is and what the best spec is atm. We have very capable and experienced people in the guild, ask them if someone is performing better than you. >> Know the fight! - Know the tactics to the fight - and also all class specific requirements, CDs and roles. >> You're a Reaper, be it with pride! - We don't want our guild tag to be thrown in the mud. Don't be the one to throw it there... What you can expect from us as a trial: >> Raids! - We raid two times a week, and we do it good. >> Loot! - Yes! You will get loot! Besides mainraids we are always up to something - helping you out on mythic dungeons or farming the raid on our alts. >> A family inside the game! - We are a fun loving bunch, online outside raidtimes also. We are a tight group and don't tolerate hate towards out guildies. There will always be someone willing to help you out with your class, ganking alliance or your Firelands achievements! Raiding times Our raiding days are Wednesdays and Thursdays 7.30-10.30 pm servertime. If this sound like something for you whisper any Officer in-game or add Tarawiel#2744 for a chat!Ommbulance3 24 Jan
17 Jan <Prophecy> [H] are recruiting Hello! Prophecy are recruiting the vast majority of classes to bolster our core raid team. We have raided since TBC with a strong core, however we are looking for more! We are currently 9/9 N ToS (progress has slowed as we break over the summer to allow people to see the sun!), and we are now looking to push Heroics and move into Antorus with a strong team ready for progression. We are a casual guild who raid Wednesdays and Sundays from 20:00 server time to 23:00. If you have any questions please /w Zynderhoof, Glanex, Nebógess, Gamaron, Gorzrukk or myself. Alternatively - have a look on our website: www.prophecy-bloodscalp.com and if you are interested make an application! Look forward to hearing from you soon :)Heavenz5 17 Jan
14 Jan [H] Outcast is recruiting for the Mythic team. Outcast is back from a break and now is looking for some DPS to strengthen our roster for Antorus Mythic. Contact Info: Freshmuscles: wbb#2189 Emperius: Emperius#2120 Dokoskee: DavorG#2969 Mággan: Maggan#2408 Website: http://outcasteu.shivtr.comEmperius2 14 Jan
09 Jan [H] The brotherhood of steel Hi there, I am the Healing officer from The Brotherhood of Steel, We are looking for new members for our raid team in ToS HC at this moment we are 7/9 HC exp We are looking for the following classes below but do not worry if your class is not down there we will look at exceptional players also. Classes Needed Tanks Druid / DK - Very High PRIO! Healers Resto Shammy - Very High Holy Paladin - Med/High Resto druid - Low Misweaver Monk - Med/High Disco/Holy Priest - Med / Low Dps Shaman- Elemental / Enhancement - Very High / High Shadow Priest - Very High / High Monk WindWalker - Very High / High Retribution Paladin - High / Med Hunter MM / BM - High we will take in exceptional players Our req for our hc team is ilvl 910 + and 52 Traits in your weapon. Our raid days are as followed Monday- 19,45-22.00 ( HC ToS) Tuesday - 19.45 - 22.00 ( HC ToS) Thursday - 19.45-22.00 ( Open guild normal TOS) Our Thursday normal run is open for all guild members who are lvl 110 and have an ilvl of 890 with having 45+ traits in your weapon. We do 9/9 normal every week so it wouldn't be hard to help you out Raid requrements - We are based on HC for our main HC team, We have 2 people within the guild who are exp and have 8/9 HC exp and have done these bosses. What we need from you. Teamspeak3 - We use this for raiding it is a req for raiding, At times if it is down we do use our discord server. RCLootCouncil - We have our officers as council members for loot this way it makes sure that everyone will get some loot, Ofc Trials will get some Prio on loot but we are in need of healers so we can spoon you loot in normal as long as you let us know it is your main. Flasks / Food - Do not worry about these as a hc guild we are providing feasts for raiding and flasks also. But we try to make sure you can bring your own we have people in the guild who can make flasks and food any time.Skylá3 09 Jan
12 Dec WTS Heroic Argus the Unmaker, 11/11 HC Antorus and +15. we are a team of elite players raiding in world top 50 guilds, we have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 960 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get in your weekly chest in your class order hall and a good chance on 940 or higher from the chest at the end of the dungeon, if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. -Antorus Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 940 loot or higher, up to 985. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Antoran Charhound Mount from Felhounds of Sargeras -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Argus the Unmaker you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Antorus heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2.5 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 2 million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 400k. -full Antorus heroic is 1 million and 500k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k-100k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt0 12 Dec
08 Dec No ppl for reqruitment Twilight's Hammer and connected servers have very few ppl online and a guild cant reqruit new players anymore. The servers have died. Most guilds leave those servers cause there is no ppl around for reqruitment. This is a serious problem , cause many servers are overpopulated and some are not.Sankara7 08 Dec
08 Dec Looking for a guild on emeriss Hey, i'm going to give it a try here. I find it hard to find active guilds nowadays since all servers i play on seem to have low population nowadays. I'm looking for a guild for my prot war ( and possibly my other alts) . I have been playing since early tbc (tho i was horde on dragonmaw for years). I never really bothered with doing mythic dungeons since they came out. I would love to find a guild that sometimes does raids or mythic dungeons together. I don't have any experience doing mythics tho as i said, so i would prefer a relaxed guild that doesn't expect the whole curve stuff or being extremely overgeared . Also i must add that i personally don't like the type of people/guilds that directly start whispering me every single time i log in. So if you are willing to have me on my prot war. Its name is Oldmanzhu (alliance) on emeriss. Since i forget to check realm forums nowadays, feel free to sent me a message in the mail if you don't see me online. I'll try to make sure to answer themOldmangeorge0 08 Dec
07 Dec <Perceptive> World 41 Gold xRealm,Cheaper WoWTokens! <Perceptive> Exchanging Gold Cross Realm! We have gold on other realms we are willing to trade in exchange for gold on Tarren Mill Horde. We offer you more gold than we will receive! In the case of gold to gold trades we have Available gold in the following realms : Arathor Azuremyst Blackrock Blackhand Blackmoore Bloodfeather Bloodscalp Defias Brotherhood Draenor Drak'Thul Eredar Hyjal Illidan Outland Pozzo Ragnaros Ravencrest Sargeras Stormreaver Stormscale Terenas .....and more! We also Boost Argus the unmaker on heroic difficulty DAILY and we accept payments on any realm Contact us Battletag:Chilltax#2421 Skype: Perceptive.boost Discord:Perceptiveboost#6880Ziizi1 07 Dec
07 Dec WTS +15 BOOST AND KEYSTONE MASTER FOR GOLD. We are boost group that weekly and daily run mythic keystones & Nightbane boost runs for GOLD, also most of us have top 10 world on mythic plus according wowproggress. We are boosting +15 keys for weekly chest and KEYSTONE MASTER achievement. We don't demand from you: -High dps -Got flasks and foods -865+ ilvl Prices depends from your illvl and your realm. Some people that you see in your dungeons: Deviane (guardian druid): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Deviane/simple Darnax (shaman healer): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Darnax/simple Divà (fire mage): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Div%c3%a0/simple Stolichnaja (affl warlock): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Stolichnaja/simple kunfix (ww monk): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Kunfix/simple Isendoum (blood dk): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twilights-hammer/Isendoum/simple For more information add diva#21519Divà10 07 Dec
23 Nov Balance druid LF Late night or weekend guild LF late night guild that raids between 23(earliest) to around 2:00, or a weekend sat/sun guild. I am a 932 balance druid. my raiding experience in legion is 7/7 M EN ( cutting egde) 8/10 M NH 3/9 Mythic tomb (on my hunter) I took a step down in tomb to get some personal stuff sorted and just casually raided Tomb Heroic, but my current guild raids friday/sunday so i miss every 2nd raid on fridays due to work. My work hours is 14:15-22:30 mon-friday with every 2nd friday off. I can be home around 22:55 and my PC starts pretty fast up. So i am looking for a guild that raids around 23-02. 2-3 times a week. Horde guild would be prefered but not a requirement. Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/aerie-peak/anchara Btag: Hoap#2365Chandshady0 23 Nov
22 Nov Looking for Guild (Agamaggan) Hello! Just looking for a guild on Agamaggan. My main is a 110 WW Monk 932 I level on Argent Dawn 4/9 mythic ToS but I have re-rolled the protection Warrior (occasionally Fury :D) you see above. Just looking for a friendly group of people I can finish of leveling with gear up and eventually head into the burning throne. (preferably a British guild) cheers :).Konisian0 22 Nov
20 Nov Looking for Guild Hi, I’m looking for Guild (on Twilight’s Hammer realm) which is active and where I can find someone to speak/play (PvP (mostly)/PvE). I’ve been playing WoW since 2011, on private and global server. I have DK 110 lvl 887ilvl (my favourite) Druid 106 lvl and DH 105 lvl. Last time I played 1.5 year ago and I’m playing in Legion about 2 months. I’m looking mostly for Polish Guild but any with English language will be fine. Greet for everyone :)Marthass0 20 Nov
13 Nov [H] Mayhem now recruiting 7/9 Mythic Hello Mayhem is a guild consisting mostly of ex hardcore and top 100 raiders who are pretending to be grownups now. We don't raid a lot, but we still play seriously for the limited time we play. The guild is active during downtime and we run a lot of Mythic+, some timewalking, WQs, pvp, old raids and even LFR (these leggos wont drop by themselves). Our goal is to achieve cutting edge on every tier and we are not trying to compete with other guilds so we play at our own speed. Maturity is important but its a personality trait and not related to age. The most important trait for us in new recruits is a good fit with our culture. We are a stable team from all around the world, who get along very well and enjoy laughing and having fun while cracking jokes. We also know where the line is. Raid times: Wednesday: 19:45 - 22:00 Thursday: 19:45 - 22:00 Sunday: 18:45 - 22:00 Unlike other mythic guilds we don't require 100% attendance, but we expect you to be free on most raid nights. We are a small group and we don't recruit for the bench. If you pass your trial you will immediately be part of the core group and will get invited to every raid. This makes attendance important to progression. For more info or to apply contact: /w Malkotokote-Emeriss /w Norski-Twilight'sHammer /w Rainy-Twilight'sHammerMalkotokote6 13 Nov
11 Nov Sprint - 100-110 Dungeon Booster [Fast, Reliable] Hello, I'm Sprint; a fast experienced dungeon booster! Sprint Level 101 Horde Balance Druid 200% Movement Speed 101% Mastery 68% Haste 19% Leech ★Service Requirements★ ► ilvl 680+ and Order hall Unlocked. ► 100-110 Boost will take approximately 3.5-4 hours depending on heirlooms ★Service Information★ ► Boosts are done in normal dungeons and you will be playing your own character. ► You can AFK at the entrance or follow me, no need to dps or heal. ► 1 level takes approximately 4-6 dungeons, depending on your rested exp and heirlooms. ► Price: 2500g/dungeon ► 100-110 Price can be discussed! -I accept gold on horde, every server on EU. How ever, I prefer payments on Draenor. ★Contact me★ If you want to schedule a run or have any questions, feel free to add me and I'll get back to you within moments! Add Rawrasaurus#21427 or Elliot#21367 if you are interested. Thanks!Sprint0 11 Nov
05 Nov Dansiles Community runs FOR FREE Hello everyone! Dansiles here with a big message to everyone who loves the wow community! I am now restarting a project that was really started back in WoD with a old guild called community runs! now for all the people who don't know what these runs were about, basically its for people who don't have time or have personal reasons why they cant experience the raid content, and when they look for a group its always AHEAD OF THE CURVE NEEDED even for normal. yes people could pay for the boosts for not everyone has 200-500k gold sitting in there back pocket! So this is where my community runs come in! ME and my friends will be making this project so we can help those players experience the end content that they want FOR FREE no strings attached! But there is another agenda to these runs! and that is TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS AND TO HAVE FUN! this is a MMORPG, a game where making friends and having fun is pretty much mandatory! especially in my runs! now i know this is a lot to take in but im trying to start this project for when my guild can comfortably clear at least Antorus the burning throne on normal difficulty IF you have any questions please leave them down below im going to be making a video on it soon and any questions you have ill do a extra QnA video on that as well! thank you for reading this far! and ill keep you posted on the updates!Huntsiles0 05 Nov
03 Nov VANIR - HORDE Tjenare. Vi är Vanir Horde och finns på Chambers of Aspects söker nytt folk. Allt av intresse. Vi är en casual guild som funnits med i 9 år på olika servrar. Våra grundpelare är gemenskap, laganda och respekt Alla är välkomna och ska också känna sig välkomna. Vi har öppnat upp reqruitments igen, vi vill hitta de små guldkornen bland alla duktiga spelare som finns i väntan på Antorus Därför kör vi HC Onsdagar-Söndag 20.30-23.00 Kravet är minst 900 ilvl och Concordance. Lägger även upp events om Alt runs titt som tätt. Däremellan blir det en hel del Mythic+. Skriv en application på våran hemsida om detta kan vara något för dig! http://www.vanirgaming.org/Swedint1 03 Nov
02 Nov Twilight's Hammer horde - baddies on purpose? Am I the only one who feels Twilight's hammer horde are a big bunch of you know what? Corpse camping, spawn rape, AFK ganking, ganging up, spamming spit/laugh/etc. being everyday behavior from that server. Am I alone in this boat?Sheenu5 02 Nov
26 Oct [H] Ragnaros (Echelon) - 7/9M Looking for DPS [H] Echelon - 7/9M are looking for more skilled players to join a strong core family of raiders who are stepping into Fallen Avatar & Kil'Jaeden. Priority on DPS (DK, Feral, Hunter & Rogues) but all great players welcomed. We have been around in a couple iterations for over a year, we currently have a solid team of active players, plenty of M+ pushing, Leggo runs and all sorts of shenanigans. If you're looking for not just well organised raiding, but a new home, new friends and a great atmosphere then lets talk more! Add me on: Lukey#21204 or post below to get in touch. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/EchelonRoax0 26 Oct